Barbarian

Aug 17, 2012 Whats wrong with my WW barby? I know i could benefit from a good bit more resists and LoH but thats not really the problem im having I use warcry/battle rage then get up a bit of fury and proceed to WW/nado the elites (usually grouped into 3 then all of a sudden i stop WWing and run out of fury...Kruikoi5 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 glass cannon wiz lfp in act 2/3 96k DPS (100 with scoundrel) Looking for a partner to farm in act 2/3. i can solo it fast but its too boring. perhaps its time to know new friends, isnt it? ^^ Lovestoned #1560Lovestoned0 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 10 milion gold word, is it possible to upgrade any piece on my barb for 10mil or less? (btw, if anyone happens to have anything id appreciate it) playing ww spec btw ive always had a difficult time making gold and maintaining a steady income of it (probably because i dont spend alot of time on the AH.) i currently have just over 11mil and if anyone can find me a significant upgrade of some sorts, i can tip 1mil (or more if i have gold leftover post-purchase. thanks for your time. btw as a sort of guide as to what im looking for: im hoping to gain some more defense or offense or both, via more loh, strength, all resist, arcane resist (and fire, but not as much), crit dmg ( i think my crit chance is ok atm) any of these without losing too much of any other valuable stat is what im hoping to acquire. thanksjoey917 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 Thorns Build? I saw a post in another thread about a "mega thorns" build. I asked for more and got nothing. Does such a thing exist? Is it good? Was the guy trolling?FalconGK8125 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 How would you change my build? (DW) so i know my build probably is far from the norm, please take a look. basically i know most will find ignore pain and revenge to be odd choices, i use ignore pain for gear switching and I just am used to revenge i guess. please advise on what you would change etc it would be much appreciated.smckdwn9897 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 17, 2012 Barbarian Act 2 Inferno Help I'm currently stuck in act 1 inferno and i cant progress any farther in act 2 because its too hard. so i have been trying different builds and different styles of play to see if i can get through inferno. my barb has: 2009 strength 7601 amour 642 intelligence 956 vitality 35.1k life 20k dps and around 400 all resist (unbuffed) and 500 physical resist here is my amour: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Stryder-1729/hero/11436286 and my current build is http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WSkVRP!bVX!ccccaZ with it i have no problems at all in act 1 (beginning to butcher) i never die even when i encounter the hardest mobs but i die immediately when i try act 2. so i was wondering if anyone has some builds that will help with act 2 or any advice, other builds that i have tried: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WXUYiR!acY!Ycbaaa http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#hUPRik!VYZ!bZcZYc http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#WXekRP!abX!caZcaZ ThanksStryder9 Aug 17, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Barbarian Act 3+ Inferno Stats? Hi, I've been getting mixed results after googling... Just wondering if these stats are correct for a barbarian tanking for group/soloing act 3+ inferno. My barb does not have these stats, but I'm trying to gear him to hit these caps. Please correct if I'm wrong would be very helpful! All unbuffed of course: 40k life 600 life on hit 9k armor 600 all resists 30% block 14k DPS 1200 str 1200 vit Should I be aiming for 3.7k-4.7k block damage? Or should I just be aiming for highest % block. or a mix of the two? Thanks!DrawnInwarD12 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Can't beat Ghom...need advice I can get that turd Ghom down to about 25% but then I die every time. And yes, I do use a different helmet with a radiant ammy when I fight ghom which boosts me close to 60k hp. Having trouble with Act III in general what do I need to improve on?ZANKTHETANK12 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Double Mighty Weapon WW Barb? Does dual wielding x2 mighty weapons generate more rage then just 1 in MH and something else in OH? Thanks for help.LUVDADICK5 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 WHY cant i do act 3 on my ww barb http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/ARANDAR-1372/hero/20244246 is my barb i have 1100 loh thats also my buffed armor and have 900 all resist and 1k fire when buffed with war cry whats my problem why cant i do act 3 inferno?ARANDAR2 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 WTS 18% MF Barb Ring + 132 STR + Vit + ResAll http://i.imgur.com/W0do6.jpg Giant Ring +132 Strength +64 Vitality +33 Resistance to All +18% Magic Find ( MAXX OH YA!!) Starting bid: 5mkron9 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Price Check on WW weapon? Rare Axe 772.2 DPS +250-510 Fire Damage +87 Strength +76 Intel +143 Vitality +Each Hit adds 684 life Open Socket This is by far the best weapon i have ever found, I know DPS is kind of low, but with strength, vit, amazing life on hit, and open socket...I was wondering what kind of weapon (gold wise) i found?NoSoupfOu1 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Help me out with information please Hello everyone, wondering what to upgrade next. I logged out in my main gear(not my mf) so I could get some tips on what to upgrade next. I can clear the game with little to no trouble, I just find it hard purchasing upgrades as I don't know exactly how they will effect me. Any tips are welcome and appreciated, and always looking for people to farm act 3 with. Ben#1711Ben1 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 From Hell mode to Inferno mode in 500,000g? I've been having a rough time getting my barbarian to function in Act I Inferno, and I know it's mostly due to gear (assume some lack of skill as well, for good measure, but I do know how to kite if I don't get 1-shotted). I'd really just like to be able to get through Act I without dying a thousand times, and while the normal enemies aren't a problem, elite and champion mobs usually annihilate me in 1.5 hits. Would anyone be willing to take a look at my admittedly pathetic set of gear and give me a priority list of Things To Improve, and what I should mainly be looking for? I know my resists are painfully low, but I have difficulty finding pieces on the AH that have decent resists without sacrificing just about everything else I need (VIT, Life regen, etc.). Please feel free to pick apart my build as well, as it has been forged more from desperation not to die in 2 seconds than any coherent structure. Many thanks, community!Psiberlock9 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Help with DT/WW barb in ACT 3 Hi. I'm having hard time in act3 with my barb and I'd like to know why. Just seems my defences are not enough to solo act3. I die pretty fast to chaps with molten/hit "naturally" hard etc. Isn't my LoH enough or res/armor? It just seems weird becouse I see people posting that they are clearing act3 easily with worse stats than mine? Act2 is just faceroll but the cap to act3 is too much for defences for it to be better place to farm for me. Link to profile: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Harhis-2545/hero/1228504 Thanks for your answers. :) And I dont need l2p answers. TyHarhis7 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 So how exactly do you play a WW/Nado Barb? Been watching videos and they make it look so easy. So I finally decided to make one today and got him to 30 tonight and will probably hit 60 either tomorrow or Thursday. But now that I have sprint with run like the wind I tried using it with WW once I was at full fury to get a feel for it. I know I dont have the rune for Battle rage that gives fury on crit which I assume lets you spam sprint and WW forever. Am I just supposed to pop Battle Rage and just run circles around elties keeping sprint up all the time proccing tornadoes while also spamming WW? The people in videos never seem to have collision problems with mobs but when I try it I always stop at a mob and start beating on it. How do you make your character just run circles around everything without ever stopping other to build up some rage with Bash?Dabrixmgp14 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Need advice on gear for my new barb please Im flying through levels now on my new Barb and might be 60 tonight but definitely tomorrow. All of the gear I plan on equipping is sitting on my wizard in my profile. The only thing not there is my offhand but the stats off the top of my head are 500 DPS, 130 Str, 97% crit and 850ish LoH. So look me over and make some suggestions on any changes that I could make. Right now I only have 10 mil gold to work with. Also given the gear sitting on my Wizard what Act can I start farming without much trouble? I dont think I would be ready for Act 3 but would Act 2 be easy? I know it wont have an exact DPS or Armor rating but you can see my total strength, crit chance, and crit damage so maybe that can give you a ballpark of where my DPS might fall? Oh yea will be going WW/Tornado.Dabrixmgp0 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Drag ME over the coals Please look at my barb and feel free to tell me anything helpful about what I am doing wrong. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Mac-1288/hero/6244158 Currently stuck in Act 3 "Light the Torches" It seems as a lack of (1500 LOH & as close to 2k Str 1.5k Vit 1k AllRest) a base platform in which to start adding Crit Dam & Crit Chance ect is my downfall. Or the "play style" with my spec, whatever you see fit to suggest please do.Mac1 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Help me spin to win So I've decided to try out the WW Barb last night, and I spec'ed and bought some gear to fill some holes that I didn't have. I ran it last night for an hour or so, and I was doing alright, but I still died quite a bit. So if you can take a look at my gear and suggest any upgrades, I'd greatly appreciate it. I'm working on a budget, so I can't spend any huge amounts, but any tips would be great. Also, should I run Mighty Weapon main hand for the fury generation? Also, my LoH is 1100, should I just get two big LOH weapons and try getting closer to 2k to help with the survivability? Thanks for looking!FalconGK8118 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Godly barb gloves On the AH for 400M bid, 500M BO 94 str, 74 AR, 50% crit dmg, 10% crit. http://i46.tinypic.com/313pwn8.jpgblabouche7 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 advice needed current question: should I dump my 1060 wep for like an 800 with stats? (str, stam, crit?) would this be a dps increase?Cakemountain8 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Inferno Barbarian tanking. I've recently entered into Inferno difficulty, I run with 2 friends (Demon hunter and Wizard). Wondering what stats i would prioritize, I've been told Elemental / Physical resists for those "fun" rare comps. Should i still been working a fair amount of vitality in there for my passive armor increase spell? Running at 180+ all resistances, 50k hp, 2.5k damage (My weapons pretty low, along with my strength). Any help or guidance for stats, gear or spells, please throw a comment below. FYI - I know the talk about Barbarians are garbage, but i still wish to play the class i wanted to play since launch. Edited - Farming with the stacking magical find would be an option too.Bavatron10 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 When is it "on farm"? I'm not "elite", but I can do aabout 20 Elite packs Cydaea, Seigebreaker, and Azmo in 2 hours. I cleared 100k the first two runs, and40k because of crazy elite pack bad luck and too many death's, but still 2 hours on my third. I've also have gotten gear that has sold 16mil, and 10mil. Seems well worth it...do I have A3 "on farm"?Thezarn19 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Are Stormshields going to be worth anything? Just curious what people thought on this. I have a pretty nice shield with 32% block and seeing that some of the legendary's are getting buffed (but not all) was wondering what you guys thought on whether pre 1.0.4 stormshields are going to hold any value or not?msturg223 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 need help with 2h build for act 4 farming I just came back from my vaction that was about 2 months and i was wondering if my build is still viable i've been running 2h before all these nerfs are got to prime; but now i'm wondering is there any other better 2h builds, i understand i could get further with tank and spank build but i feel that doesn't support my lust for BLOOD lol. Anyways, can anyone help me out on what i need to improve build/attributes ect. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Sids-1813/hero/935477Sids12 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Which stat changes to "steam roll" Act 2? Hey y'all. I'm not sure why profile isn't showing my most recent gear / stats / skills, but it's not. I'm currently at 51k dmg, 42k health. Resistances on avg are 300ish. Crit % unbuffed is 43, crit dmg 290%. Overpower should be revenge. My survivability with enchantress isn't really any better, so I use Scoundrel who has 5k dps atm for the 3% crit buff (got him using my dh's gear, lol) Anyway, I've tried WW and hated it. I tried going uber high resist (for me was 600 avg w/o buffs) and armor 11k, and it seemed in act 2 I died just as fast as with this build. My goal is to WOTB and destroy anything. I hate skipping anything. I'm the anal guy who turns around to hit a pile of rocks. My issue in Act 2, is if I'm in a confined spaces, I get crushed if WOTB is down and its the wrong elites (teleporter bees r the worst). When I go to AH, I can't get All Resist with stats like what I already have (for less than 100m). What pieces would y'all focus on? Currently my thought process is to just keep looking for higher and higher strength and any modicum of AR I can find. I'm fine with using RMAH (I'm an adult with kids), I just hate spending more than $10 for a piece. Also, will bumping the OH DPS make any difference if the stats stay the same? So, any suggestions are very welcome. Thanks y'all.drudixon10 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Need help with my build for act 2 inferno Ok this is my first time playing diablo and I know basically nothing about builds. I think my stats are good enough to beat act 2 but I get juiced in the first minute. My unbundled dps is 23k and health is 64k. Please help me figure out what I need to upgrade so I can start act 2. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Fluffy-1848/hero/4916089Fluffy3 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Bring me your GFG MF Barb GEAR - 1m to bumps Here is a link of my gear http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v421/SoulTrinity/barb-1.jpg or click my profile Show me any upgrades you have for me along with the BIN price, thank you! Looking desperately for Trifecta MF gloves w/ at least 80 combined stats (str/vit) WILL TO SPEND 50M+ PER PIECE Btw, I am looking for UPGRADES, don't show me any pieces thats worse than mine, thanks! At 12AM est every night, I will donate 1M to a random bumperCobra88 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Dying in Act II Normal!! Guys, I don't know if I am doing something wrong. I didn't die once in Act I with my Barb. After entering Act II , every mob is man handling me! I believe I am not geared up correctly or little under leveled.Can any of you advise whats wrong (you will be able to see my barb from my profile.) This is making me frustrated .. I was away from this game for sometime due to this! Any help is appreciated !Kambui3 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 (suggestion) take the knockback off of bash reading the class preview i would like to use bash with the + 6 fury rune as my generator; but having knockback on a melee class especially randomly is freaking annoying. who thought of that?enigma2 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Need some advice... I have been playing around with gear, skills, and passives to finish Act3 of Inferno. I am on the last quest. I kill most trash pretty easy but some Champ/Elite packs just rip me a new one. I have read tons of posts, looked/ tried a lot of builds/skills, tried a lot of different things. Some of the gear upgrades that I would like to get require 10s of Millions of gold. I have used the AH to find some nice upgrades below 3 million for my gear. My issue is how in the hell do you get 60-75 Million gold in a short time like some people do without using the RMAH or buying gold from another site? I have farmed Hell and Act 1/2 of Inferno a lot and a bit sick of it, with MF over 250% but don't seem to get drops and stuff that people want to buy on the AH. I put stuff up with buyout under 1 Million and it never gets bought. My chest is nearly full and running out of space. Do I just vendor/salvage? Similar items seem to sell or go for 5-10 Million gold. I know this because I bid when they are low but always get outbid. Am I just having bad luck with the drops I get and try to sell? I have never got a ledgendary/Set item to drop yet as well. What kinds of upgrades should I look for that are cheap to help me out? What skill/build tweeks do I need to make? Do I need more more MF % to farm better? Any advice would be welcomed. Thank you in advance. P.S. - If anyone wants to team up and go killing, let me know. Most of my friends stopped playing D3 but I am sticking to it.rbroz731 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 PLZ HELP * Act 2 Barbarian Built * PLZ HELP My barb is stuck at act 2.. just invested in crit hit chnc/dmge but now even though im dealing a decent amont of damage my barb still dies frequently.. before i had a frenzy/life on hit built and he was surviving almost everything but the damage was below 20k.. check my profile and leave an opp please, invested a decent amount of gold and was expecting something better.. thnks!!GroovePT21 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 cool Amu with str/vit/res all/ias/%life/more 81 str 92 vit 55 res all 11% life IAS 7% reduce mele dmg 4% http://imgur.com/EDAK2 any interestest?Orcmaniac0 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 PC 2 Amy 45 Str 92 Vit 29 AR IAS 6% Crit Damage 38% Reduce control effects 10% 104 Str 60 Vit 33 Phys Res LOH 334 Crit Damage 42% Health Globe +1505 ThanksSlayer2 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 FS> Ring w/ LoH,Crit Chance,Dex,Vit ,socket http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=20axp2w&s=6niknok1 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 glass cannon wiz looking for a partner inact2 88k DPS (92 with scoundrel) Looking for a partner to farm in act 2. i can solo it fast but its too boring. perhaps its time to know new friends, isnt it? ^^ Lovestoned #1560Lovestoned0 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 SELLING 2H MACE 1K DPS w LOH % LS Hi all would like to sell this 2h mace http://i.imgur.com/VkZu9.png start your bid :) b/o 1.5m str 130 vit 61 loh 530 life steal 2.6Shevalong8717 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Help in ACT 1 Nightmare http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/lordrdx666-6513/hero/1994663 This is my build.... Any suggestions ??? I do not have 1 million gold to afford good magic find gear and farm ACT 1 and 2 for 10 hours a day...... :( Also wanna know is it good enough to finish up Nightmare Act 1 ? My damage is ok and armor is also ok.... or is it good for ACT 1 ? With the help of friend I actually joined a fight of Act IV and died.... LOL.... I was at Level 33 probably.. Right now in Act 1 Going is ok.... I wanna know if the Butcher's carver is worth holding onto coz Blizzard said they will update it in patch 1.04.... I bought mine from the AH, will I be getting the Butcher's carver upgraded automatically in my inventory hopefully ?? any help and info is most appreciated !!lordrdx6664 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 S> Shoulder 80AR+20MF+96INT+104STR+84VIT Pretty nice shoulder with two max rolls AR/MF. Close to 90 AR including int. http://imgur.com/xyBbZ AR = 80 MF = 20 STR = 104 VIT = 80 INT = 96 ARMOR = 155 Pls bid http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6352825259 if interested. Thanks!OhMyTralala5 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 ACT 3: WHAT DO I NEED TO IMPROVE??? I've been act 2 for quite some time, I have attempted act 3 many tyimes but with no luck. I seem to not be able to tank very well in Act 3 and was curious where you guys think I should invest my gold. For a while I tried to stack LoH but found it too expensive (compared to stacking AR) Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Barbs!Bogartukus15 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 2H weps = terrible design flaw. Pretty much the same DPS as 1H, less stats than 1H+Shield/OH. So you lose the protection from shield or the added DPS/AS from OH and get... nothing, period. It's a trade where you only lose. At best you look cooler, that is. Is this a joke or what?RedFalcon1 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Budget Act 3 WW MF Set Could anyone provide an example of a budget WW MF set for Act 3 (link profile)? How much would an estimated set cost for 175% MF / 30k DPS minimum.mavericK12 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Rolecall: who doesent use Revenge (Inferno) Feel free to chime in if you are not in Inferno, but please acknowledge that you are not there yet. Me! I dont use Revenge, because healing damage Only After I Take physical melee Damage sounds pretty counter intuitive and redundant. I would pick it up if I could proc it from 'Im standing in crap" damage which is something I often cant avoid, but I can avoid damage like every other class.Ptone70 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 510-1138 Mh Mace W Loh 4m Bin Wants to sell soon. Bin set at 4m. Cheaper than AH. http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/5194/macezv.jpg First to add me gets the item. xfer#6184xfer0 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Selling Full WW Barb 20 Mil http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Balaistian-1215/hero/19850180Balaistian6 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Cleave is getting a buff, anyone use it? I'm an axe and shield barb and use cleave. I like it rather than frenzy because it hits multiple targets at once. Hit's 2-3-4 Elites with one swing (unless they are the running away type). Cleave is getting a buff but I actually think it's over powered now and doesn't need a buff. But hey, I'll take the buff. For some reason everyone uses frenzy (don't know why) I guess it's because it does more damage to one target. I've tried it many times but keep going back to cleave instead. 45% block rate 48k unbuffed 77k battle/berserker rage 180k WotB Thoughts?Zubenelakrab3 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Awesome Weapon For Sale Spear 878.4 DPS 58 Dex 126 Int 406 LoH 65% Crit Damage Open Socket Let's start the bidding at 20MHaplov5 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Worst Part About My Barb If you have time, please look at my barb and pick ONE main thing that you think is the weakest. I want to know where to focus. 1) I currently only have 2m gold. So comments like "get this 100m sword" etc will not be helpful. 2) My main purpose is farming currently - but I expect to eventually suck it up and play content :) 3) I have finished A2, spent maybe 5 mins in A3. 4) Please no "l2p" ego-rage etc.HogDogity5 Aug 16, 2012
Aug 16, 2012 Glove auction in trading again! as low as 15k Hey guys! Back with an auction =) Please bid here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6308662695#1 Please take note of the new end time. Thank you =)AaronSSw12 Aug 16, 2012