Monk

Sep 25, 2012 Are we the best class for Power Lvl 10 mobs? I have level 60'd all classes, and I mainly play DH in 1.04. But as I've been watching a lot of streams on Twitch, I'm starting to think that MONKS may be the best class to take on the hardest levels. With the damage reduction to mobs, I'm assuming most monks will easily be able to live through most everything with OWE. Obviously the STI change will hurt, but I don't see losing 25% of my EHP due to that change so net would be an increase (at least for how I think about it). Given that mobs now have way more HP, it's going to really increase the work for the caster classes. For example with my DH in 1.04, I can use multi-shot 3 times and one of them will crit and clear the screen of trash mobs. In 1.05 at level 10, I can't mow everything down meaning I'll have to kite many more things. With Barb, Monk, and CM wizard, those three classes can get close and use enough LoH to overcome the damage. Both Barb and Wiz lost their primary skill allowing them to boost their resistance by 50% meaning that monks now stand alone in having the abilty to have the highest possible resist. I'd love to hear other's thoughts on 1.05 to get the best price on upgraded at the AH. Thanks in advance.IphoneFan7 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 What am I Missing?? This was the first character I made back in December. I cant seem to get anywhere near everyones DPS. I see people have items that are outragiously powerful. I look at the ah but am confused on Legends/Sets/Rare. Is there a specific one I should look up for each slot or do they all provide similar benifits? Any help is much appreciated.legolas2 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Selling Awesome 1Hander! It's the offhand on my barb. For you mobile users, stats are as follows: Screaming Torment Weapon Type: Axe 826 DPS + 60 Dex + 52 Vit + 606 Life On Hit + 69% Crit Damage Open Socket Current Offer is 10 Mil. Item is not on the AH, looking to trade the weapon in game. Auction will end at 10 pm Eastern time Tonight. Happy Bidding :)Loaky5 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 1.05 build options w/o OWE and Seize Just looking for options and and ideas for a for a viable build with enough dps but has survivibilty as well. Just playing around i came up with this for the extra life when needed and also the damage % boosts as well. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#aSkXYg!bcV!acZbcclordmav7 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 WTB Natalya's Bloodyfootprints (DEX/VITA) dex above 200 vitadannykara1 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Looking for advice ~300M budget Looking to completely rework my gear (besides weapons and helm), as I bought a mf set for really cheap, but I'd rather go the DPS route now to plough through the paragon levels. Was just wondering what I should be upgrading in order to yield the most results (dps output). Ideally, I'd like to keep my weapon set and I like the helm, even though it's a little weak (since it works well with a tempest rush build. If anybody could help, I would appreciate it Example format: 1) Upgrade shoulders: XX (costs XX mill) 2) Upgrade chest: XX (costs XX mill) and so forth. Gear doesn't necessarily have to be lightning resist, as I'm looking to swap out pretty much all of the pieces. Thanks guys edit: Budget is 300 millChaos4 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 spend 1.5 m to get better gear i got 1.5 m now, what can i buy to increase my damge and defenceIWORKOUT3 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Need some help with weapons. Hey all, first time poster. I've been doing Halls of Agony runs in Inferno and haven't had much luck, and act 2 is a pretty big challenge with my gear and I'm low on gold. So.. I charged my account up with 50 bucks and am looking to buy weapons to help get me started. I found 2 900 dps Shenlong fist weapons I can afford that give a 130 dex set bonus. One has crit damage the other attack speed and life steal. My question is.. 1. Are those weapons decent for starting out? 2. Is a 130 dex set bonus better then finding another 1h that may have crit damage on it?MrBlonde5 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Quick question about which weapon Looking to buy won khim lau and im stuck between these 2... basically a 169 vs 274 dex http://i50.tinypic.com/125mi6w.png versus http://i46.tinypic.com/20v1cmb.pngParadizeCity0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 My progress in 1.05 PTR You have been disconnected from Forums service.DobolA0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 The New Inferno: 1.05 Gold Standard; UPDATED *Updated with 1.05 PTR patch notes. I am very dissapointed to see the Templar receive more work than the monk class, when the monk class unarguably has the least diverse build options. Enchantress nerf to armor was NOT even mentioned in the preview, which is a further significant hit. Even if you disagree with the new monster power mode, you cannot argue point 3, which I believe is a fundamental flaw of balance. Dear Mr. Chang and Mr. Wilson and Blizzard Representatives: I am hoping a blue will read this and reply to one of my articles. The truth is I am really a nice guy. I usually dont posts on forums, and I have not for the first 5 months. However, the fact that monks are not only being changed/improved, but nerfed is ridiculous. To lure out a turtle such as myself means there is a real problem here, and the monk community has expressed as much. I will elaborte in this article as to why. If you are balancing the defensive monk nerfs with a reduction in inferno, it makes sense. However, please know the following. Monks cannot replace armor like the other melee class. Armor is Essential (please see point 3). The new monster power mode will be the gold standard and not the new inferno, in which classes judge themselves by. The new monster power mode will be more difficult (Health and damage). Therefore, reducing our passives will be an overall buff for inferno, but an overall nerf for monster power. Once we hit the power where monsters do current damage, we are dead meat because we lost armor we cant easily replace. Not only did we lose 50% STI, which no other class lost 50% of any defensive skill. 50% of impunity was not removed, nor of wizard armor. They were cut by 20-30%. But we also lose Enchantress armor (15% to 5%). We are losing a TON of armor. Please see point 3 1) Adding a more difficult monster mode changes everything. If Inferno is no longer the most challenging mode, then why balance according to inferno. People will want to farm the mode with the highest reward, and currently that is inferno. However if you add a more difficult mode, it will be that mode that is the Gold Standard. It will be that mode people want to gear for. It will be that mode that monks suffer because of the STI nerf according to point 3. 2) Monks have no good passives to begin with. Nerfing 2 of our 3 good passives is a real dagger. Especially since STI is 1 of 2 Armor buffs for an inherent low armor melee class. Please see the following a more in depth analysis of passives and skills: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6572357738 Article Updated Nerfing the defense of other classes does not affect them as hard, because unlike other classes, we have nothing to replace these passives with. · Every other class has good alternative builds, but a monk does not. We have terrible passives, and many of our skills themselves are unused. There are essentially 2 builds right now, Sweeping wind cyclone strike, or a burst seven sided strike. · Nerf Wizard Armor and they can still teleport and blizzard and freeze. Not to mention they are a ranged class to begin with. · Nerf Witch Doctor Defensive passive and their pets are still tanking and jamming up choke points so mobs cant even get through in the first place. They also are ranged, and have a very nice aoe slow and tremendous burst spells. · Nerf barbarian defensive skills and they still receive armor from stacking their primary stat. Furthermore, they can replace nerfed skills with powerful other skills like ruthless and weapons master. To replace damage mitigation, they can can add more lifesteal on belts (monks cant), they can stack thorns and nerves of steel, a new Leap Skill like ignore pain, more base armor, and the list goes on and on. · What will a monk replace with STI and resolve? Pacifism, beacon of ytar, or sixth sense, or exalted? 3) Armor and Resistances > Dodge. Monks are Melee. Melee MUST have ARMOR Other classes have inherit class designs that allow them to utilize armor and resistances while stacking their primary statistic. · Barbarians: Strength adds armor · Wizards/Witch: Intelligence adds All resistances; ranged class = less armor need · Demon hunter: Dexterity class but has ranged attacks, Is not required to be up close If you do not believe this simple fact, then as a monk please stack 75% dodge with 2000 armor. You will certainly dodge most of the hits, but those 2-3 hits that land will kill you. Please stack 75% dodge and go out into the field with 100 AR, and you will be killed via elemental damage faster than you can blink. The key here is this: Monks cannot replace or stack armor like a barbarian can. I will compare monks to barbarians because barbarians are the only other melee class, and melee classes MUST have armor. Barbarians get armor and attack from their primary statistic: strength. A half geared barbarian can have 5k base armor easily. A monk with 2000 dexterity can only achieve 5k (or greater) armor With Seize the Initiative or a Shield. 1. This is not counting additional armor skills. Barbarians then have War Cry, Nerves of Steel, Thorns 2. This is not counting other additional dmg mitigation. Barbarians have more Lifesteal (Belt and bloodthirst), Ignore Pain, a New Leap, etc, etc. Skills that can be both offensive and defensive. A monk has serenity and guiding light. If we are forced to use additional defense, it will be like the original inferno, where we sacrifice other important offensive skill slots for blind, etc. For example, a barbarian with 5k base armor requires monks to grab STI just to match their base armor. Then barbarians have MORE ways to throw additional armor and resistances up than monks do. The only additional armor monks have beyond STI is Hard Target. If we use hard target and drop Mantra of Conviction, we lose one of our best offensive skills that is used in the 2 major builds (SSS burst and Sweeping wind cyclone strike). However, if the new mode is even as hard as current inferno, we simply wont have enough armor without a shield or hard target. Even then we may not have enough. *Update. The cap will be reached for monks in monster power soone than the other 4 classes (assuming equal gear). Sure any monk with 500million in gear can steamroll, but any classs with 500million gear can steamroll. The fact is that you just nerfed 2 of our ONLY 3 good passives. Not to mention many of our skills are broken and we are locked into one main build. *The cap will be reached for non billionaire monks at the monster power level where they do as much (or more) than current inferno damage because we just lost significant amounts of armor and 10% more enchantress armor, which again was not mentioned in the preview at all. Again sir/ma'am, if there is a new monster power mode, we prefer to that. Who cares about current inferno? And as current inferno isnt challenging, and the monster power will be hitting harder. We already struggle to survive in the monster modes relatively to other classes. Do not forget we lose a huge chunk of solo enchantress armor and STI armor. · Again, a hit to monk armor is a much bigger hit to Barbarian survivability because monks have no way to replace that armor. We have STI, hard target, and deadly reach. Use deadly reach and you lost an enormous portion of dps (fists of thunder is hands down the best generator). If the new mode requires as much armor as the current inferno, then we need STI as is, or you will force monks into a mono shield hard target build just to have the armor to survive the new mode. · Meanwhile, barbarians can still draw from a plethora of strategies that keep them alive while maintaining high offense- whirlwind for one. In conclusion, if you nerf inferno but add a new harder mode, then it doesn't matter if inferno got easier, because Seize the initiative and resolve are still nerfed in that new mode. We will be forced into cookie cutter armor builds just to survive, and you will not promote build diversity. Build Diversity comes around maintaining comeptition, and other monk passives are not good, so nobody will choose them. Also, you will not promote build diversity in the newmode but simply force a new single build in players 8 revolving around hard target and STI. because we are recieving a 50% reduction in STI. This hits monks harder than any other class because 1) Our other passives are terrible, 2) we require armor and have few ways to add it, and 3) The New monster mode will not have the damage reduction your balancing our nerfs to inferno. And please do not succumb to the bashing of OWE. I have written another article defending tis use, which is more or less related here but specifically focused on OWE, and why it does Not need Nerfing. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6679198910Jax57 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Buying a Vile Ward 150+dex Looking to buy a Vile Ward with over 150 Dexterity for around 7-8m or for item trade. Add me or post here if interested.Kablam1 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Need Some Advice FYI: My profile is Kaner#1131 I know the general philosophy for farming is to stack crit chance/damage and dexterity; however, I'm having a hard time figuring out where I should start upgrading without sacrificing too much resistance or other stats. Therefore, my request to you is this: take a look at the gear I'm currently wearing, pick the one piece you think needs most upgrading, and suggest what I should look for in that piece compared to what I'm wearing. If they so choose, other people could post to have their gear looked at too potentially.Kaner1 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Mystic Ally-Which does more dmg overall? Been playing around with Mystic ally just because farming can be a bit monotonous. Haven't really touched it since early 1.04, but I am quite amazed at its survivability. Not sure if its working as intended but it doesn't appear as squishy as I've seen people claim it to be past Act 1. Been using the Air ally because it can smash jars and what not for free gold and dmg object xp bonus. Seems to really work well with my own Sweeping Winds for more Aoe Dmg, but according to the description Fire Ally possibly does more? So which Ally does the most dmg (for farming)? Using the eyeball test I would say Air Ally with Aoe dmg.CrownRocks0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Goodbye diablo 3 Hi Monk fellows, i would like to say thank you and good bye to all of you guys, maybe some guys in this forum have played together. I really feel boring to take a lot of time and my healthy to find gears. In fact, diablo 3 is more boring than diablo 2 which i've ever played and addicted to it. This game is stopped by farming and no more improved. I don't want to take my time, good bye friends.thinhtat6 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 WTS>Budget Fire Monk Pants Cheap Look Here http://www.flickr.com/photos/29227285@N07/8023947462/in/photostream Name: Hunter Cover Armor: 389 +139 Dex +203 Vit +39 Fire Resist +2 open SOCKETS Make me an offer on forum or in-game. C/O:_______________ ( Your Name here )SillyWabbit2 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 120k DPS monk now streaming 50k HP 700 AR http://www.twitch.tv/div4232# :DDiv1 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 WTB - 6.0 Physical bracer last piece of gear to upgrade for a while.. Needs to have these stats or better CC 6 DEX 150+ VIT 120+ Single resist of 40 or double resist of 80 leave price and stats here.scrapz0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 How many of you monk using dropped gear? Just wondering if all our godly stuff comes from the AH.veightkiller32 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 WTS - Physical Trifecta gloves Just crafted some replacement for myself so my old pair is up for sale. Had these since 1.0.2 302ARM (i think or 280 lol) 40 physical resist 8.5CC 30CD 9IAS bid starts at 10m. b/o 25m.scrapz2 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 echoing fury Worth dropping about 18m for one or no? Opinions pleasesilverlightl8 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 S> Ammy 40% mf, 274 dex, 8% IAS, 63% CD http://imageshack.us/a/img268/3671/11582397.jpg Add me and make your offer.Slayer0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 test testingPrometheus0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Found this.. http://i.imgur.com/PkD9e.png -Belt- 28 Dex 42 Int 88 Vit 47 Fire Resist 80 All Resist 170 Armor 15% MF Can anyone pc this? amazing def stats and vit but low dex. Is it worth anything?WayneaSilva3 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Help out a fellow monk Hi fellas, really need some help/advice here. I quit for a while, not in protest or anything, just due to real life issues. Got a couple of friends to grind paragon levels for me but since most of my gears except weps are pre-1.0.3 I'm pretty messed up. Would be really grateful if you guys could dispense some advice on what to change. My weaknesses, as per my deduction are, 1) extremely low crit chance, 2) low res. Anything else? Also which are the gears I should start replacing and with what? I mean names Andariel's Visage? etc. Thanks in advance.Melchior4 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 WTS Bracer 136Dex/129Vit/60AR/33Arc/4.5Crit http://i.imgur.com/2HsfZ.png c/o 39m b/o 50m 56 mins left!WayneaSilva0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 WTS on Good Amulet 119 Dex 193 Vit Crit Hit Chance 6 Crit Damage 56 Poison Resistance 44 Starting bid 30mhotsoz6 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Most of the 1.0.2. D3 players will know... Bored at work and created this this morning. How I feel when I hear people saying how this game is now too easy... http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3r2cml/ CheersZinZilicious0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Mantra of Retribution and Mantra of Healing Mantra of Retribution This aura is literally worthless, it's a complete waste of a skill slot. For thorns to be effective in most games (i.e. D2), they have always needed to return many hundreds (if not thousands) of the percentage of damage sustained from a mob... yet Mantra of Retribution returns only 40%... To be effective, it would need to return at least several hundred percent of the damage sustained. Personally though, I'd rather see it removed entirely and replaced with an aura dedicated to something else (i.e. Attack Speed). ... Indeed, why do we even have a Thorns aura if we're meant to be completely AVOIDING damage as a major part of our mitigation? Mantra of Healing The original overactivation mechanic was much more engaging. Being able to heal your team mates via a strong heal-per-second is a much more interesting mechanic than the "Boon of Protection-esque" overactivation mechanic that replaced it.Zerabitu7 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 WTS Bracer 136Dex/129Vit/60AR/33Arc/4.5Crit http://i.imgur.com/2HsfZ.png C/O 24m B/O 50 138 dex 129 vit 60 all resist 33 arcane resist 4.5 crit Current bid is at 24 m. Bid now only 22 hours left!WayneaSilva3 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Would this build be any good for me? I was messing around with the talent calculator and I'm not sure if this is actually a viable build. I want to pick up some movement speed boots and be able to farm quickly but dont know if this build is actually any good! Please give some insight on this :). Any gear suggestion that I should change? I was considering picking up a nice 300+dex, 300+vit, 170+Crit dmg, open socket Skorn to use with this build, or would my current setup work? The skorn will put me at 62K dps and 47kHP. Any help is appreciated! Also I was considering using Exalted Soul instead of Fleet Footed... Any thoughts? EDIT: Heres the build that I forgot to link! haha http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#aScTXk!XZU!acZcbaStealthyzero0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Looking for Echoing Fury w/ Dex,LS and Socket I am looking for a good echoing fury with dexterity, life steal, and a socket. Send me a message if you have one and are willing to sell. I am happy to use the RMAH if you prefer money instead of gold.crazyarms0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 WTS> TRIFECTA GLOVES 150dex 139vit-- 8/23/7.5 Please refer to this thread: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6678688816#1 or this image http://i.imgur.com/g7zBp.jpg c/o 50m. Ending soon! SOLDalansushi1 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Want to trade my 160dex ECHOING FURY... ... for a similar one, STR-based. Check my main-hand in my Barb profile, thx.Hebus3 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Advise pls - How to get to 80k dps (for now) Some of the monks are very kind with giving advise. Can anyone tell me how to get close to 80k DPS unbuffed? 100k DPS will costs me a ton of gold. Have around 30mil to get to 80k DPS or my goal is 100k and beyond? Thank you so much! P.S. rolled a monk when bliz nerfed my tank DH :(. loving it now at least I can do well now in act 3. Cheers.Uncas17 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 210k dPS WD stream unkillable top 10 WD in NA on diablo progress by hero score http://www.twitch.tv/lone17#Lone1 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 WTS Inna's Vast Expanse with MF/182 Dex WTS: Inna's Vast Expanse http://imgur.com/8sFnZ Stats: +182 dex +35 Vit +10% Life 13% MF 5% reduced dmg from attackers 3 Sockets c/o 25 million - J2SPKieble42 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Act 3 Farming as a Monk Discussion Hey guys, I would like to discuss what you feel is the hardest part being a monk farming act 3 (and also the possibilities of fixing this) and also the easiest parts ( and how you made them easy)! Overall I just want to discuss act 3 farming as a monk, and help and give advice to the people who need it. Skills, Gear , Passives and Techniques definitely would be a wonderful thing also to discuzz to help us monks DESTROY act 3!!!!!!!!!! -StRyKeRStRyKeR12 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 "Nerfing 1 easier than buffing 15 passives" Take a long hard look at monks passives. Nerfs to monks existing passives (resolve,STI,OWE) CAN NOT and WILL NOT create diversity amongst passives because the others are just broken. Combination strike is the worst offensive skill in game. Half a frenzy stack per different signature spell... Does blizz realize that 3 signature slots is not viable? Guiding light is broken because breath of heaven is broken. No party considers monk a "healer" with that healing range. No class in the game cares about increasing dodge because MOLTEN ARCANE DESECRATOR. MY EYES!!! ZE DODGE DOES NOTHING which is why 100% of monks use STi for +2k armour to survive environment for 2 secs longer, even if they could have 30% chance not to get 1shot? pass. Dodge sucks. STi nerfs won't make us switch to broken passives. If blizz wants diversity they have to create it.papaHav2 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Alternative build advice I've just built my monk, cleared Act 2. Most monks I see use the general build FoT Sweeping Wind BoH Serenity Blind Mantra Seize the intiative One with everything Fleet/resolve Can anyone advise on alternative builds? I'm quite happy with this, but it's a bit lacking in survivability and my spirit is often maxxed out and not being utilised as long as SW is up. Gear wise, I don't think i'm ready for act 3 (with ease), but I hope there is a build that can make up for it. Thanks!Ferns9 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Gear Upgrades So I recently posted about my gear and made a couple changes, mainly having to do with my HP total (bumped from 30k to 38k). Now I'm down to 1.3m gold. Is there anything I might be able to upgrade with that little or do I now just have to farm my face off? It appears as though I logged out with MoE:HT still up, so the armor number is not indicative of the true unbuffed stat. Thanks.Stinsonator0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Finally Beat Act 3 w/o AH Amazingly, Cydaea was much harder to beat than Azmodan. I tried to kill her at least ten times before I swapped my right-click skill for Lashing Tail Kick to keep the spiders away. That worked on the first or second try, but I have fallen in love with Tempest Rush despite my rubber-band rage, so I needed to beat the game with a skill I could use against elites. I managed to punk her tonight on the first try using this build: WotHF: Blazing Fists Tempest Rush: Tailwind Serenity: Peaceful Repose Sweeping Wind: Master of Wind Seven-Sided Strike: Sustained Attack Mantra of Healing: Controlled Breathing Passives: STI, OWE, Transcendence Health: 53,000 Armor: 6,900 (buffed) DPS: 21,750 Azmodan died on the second try. He would have died on the first had I not gotten overconfident when he hit 25% health. That was also around the time I got one-shot by a deathball. Anyway! I beat Iskatu on the third try, got one-shot by the next boss when I thought I was doing well, and then called it a night. I think I'm going to try one more pass through the Keep Depths and then hammer on the bridge and the tower/crater area once or twice before I move on. Cheers!Vrkhyz5 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Advice Now i'm kinda short on gold Atm but i can farm and get some pretty easily. Should I dump my WKL for a nice rare 1h and sell my echoing fury for one with less stats but with a socket or what? in kinda stuck at a crossroads so any help would be appreciated.Albert5 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 WTS [PC] 1k dps relentless assault I don't play monk, is it worth 32M? Priced it much cheaper than the AH but no buyers, is it overpriced? http://i.imgur.com/HYv5i.jpgWalrus1 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 WTS DEX LS OS CRIT WEAPONS http://db.tt/VBwyh7cE S/B: 8m (both no gems) B/O: 9m (both no gems) http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Rogergamer-3962/hero/19848324 Also selling current main hand, refer to my profile S/B (bloody fall: no gem):1.3m B/O (bloody fall: no gem):2mRogergamer20 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Who has the monk equipment? Eliminated down to me ~leilei0 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 why you should be HAPPY they nerfed Barb WW I play a monk and could care less about the plight of any other class in this game, especially that of the Barb WW nerf. I've seen how ridiculous this build is in farming act 3 and to say that it's a little unfair would be such an understatement. ESPECIALLY because you can't even come close to this, or any other cheap, OPed build with the monk. They have nerfed every class because it's way too powerful, while us Monks have been trying to play catch up from the start. Lastly, FIX TEMPEST RUSH SO THAT WE HAVE ONE BUILD WHERE WE DON"T HAVE TO STOP EVERY TWO SECONDS TO REGENERATE A RESOURCE THAT NO OTHER CLASS DOES.Zalel2 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 Noob to Diablo 3 So I have been playing pretty steadily through the last couple of days, but there is a couple of things that I don't understand. Please help me out on this. 1: How does the leveling work on here? Is it dependent on the weapons that you use how the points get distributed across the character? This is something that I have been seeing on here, but don't understand how it works. 2: Why in the details of my character, it says "damage increased by skills: 0.00%" and several other things like that the further down in the details? I'm having an awesome time with the game, there are just a couple of things I don't really understand clearly. Thanks guys in advance.rancejames223 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 51 monk, what can i do..... I wanna start figuring out what i need for when i hit 60 im looking to be GG in the end but that will be a process in itself so....How am i doing so far?Herby1453 Sep 25, 2012
Sep 25, 2012 WTS Fist - 960dps, 97 crit dmg, OS http://i.imgur.com/S2k0M.jpg Starting bid at 40mcrazykefka1 Sep 25, 2012