Monk

Jan 19 Lon SSS?! Can it work? You get the Sweet LoN Bonus Madstone and Lefebusers (OMG THIS WORD) so dont need 2p bonus from U6 setFaux5 Jan 19
Jan 18 Monk not regening spirit? Hopefully you all can help me out in case I am missing something. When not in combat, my spirit regen shows 0% both in details and in actuality. That being said, the templar has the regen skill chosen and I am using 'Guardians path' with a 2H, so i should be getting 15% there. But still 0. Now, I switched to air ally to see, and the regen then shows up as passive in the details sheet. Any thoughts? Thanks,Saldarya2 Jan 18
Jan 18 R6 melting in GR60. Help with GearCheck pls! Hi all, ive been enjoying the R6 builds so far but when i attempted to do T13 or GR60, i tend to melt almost instantly. I have vits in almost all my gears and wearing all diamonds. I am aware that my gears are not fully fine tuned and so on but i was hoping GR60 wouldn't be that tough for me. I died like every 10 secs and most of the time couldn't last inside a pool of mobs or elites with fire. Any help on how to improve toughness will be nice. I am working on getting a better shenlong upgrade to boost some sheet dps but aside from getting more ancients, is there anything thing else i can try out to improve survivability? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Smalore-1837/hero/84769387Smalore4 Jan 18
Jan 18 Crippling Wave vs Way of 100 Fists Crippling wave affect all enemies in front of you. But what about Way of hundred fist? The tooltip says "strike enemies" doesn't specify which one.Lloyd0 Jan 18
Jan 18 Tired of Mystic Ally AI Anyone else really enjoy Innas?? but cringe every time you look over and see your allys just standing there? I would have thought they could have fixed this by now.. The issue is obviously that they can not reach there target so they just stand there, but if they are spirit like allys why not let them avoid unit collision? Would this not fix it? I mean they are a hefty % of innas damage and ideology but fail to deliver when its dense.Tyriddik5 Jan 18
Jan 17 Monk in need of help Hello, I would like to eventually play the 4 man dps monk build, but for the past 200 paragon levels, i've been kind of winging it :). Could anyone tell me what to do to have the best change of getting the gear needed and could anyone maybe link to that build / online guide. im not sure if i should rift or gr or use the kube to have a better chance of getting there. As you might have guessed, i feel like im running around like a headless chicken hoping im doing "it" right :). So thanks for all the help i can get.Levi1 Jan 17
Jan 17 Monkey King/Innas Mantra Hybrid questions Hello all, I'm wondering about something because I'm a noob on a lot of things. I have my Monk hybrid with Monkey King (4 piece set bonus) and Innas mantra (6 piece bonus) The first question is concerning the Innas six piece bonus which states that my damage in increased by 100% for each mystic ally I have out. Now keep in mind I have in the The Crudest Boots for my Cube armor slot, which normally only adds one more ally, but for whatever reason I'm seing like 9 ally's which can't be right, I assume I would only benefit off of 6 wouldn't I? The five that I get from Innas, plus one extra from Crudest Boots. Now going back it says I get 100% increased damage for each, however the "Damage" is not showing an increase in my damage that I can see in my details tab, so that confuses me. Here is my second question and the reason I hybrid into Monkey King. For the Monkey King 4 piece bonus I spawn a decoy every second with SW active that explodes for 1000% weapon damage for "each" stack of SW, which normally would be 3 stacks. But in my weapon slop I have vengeful wind which puts my total count of SW to 10 stacks, so is it that the decoy explodes for 10,000% weapon damage? Thank you for answeringOmega5 Jan 17
Jan 17 Rate My Uliana Monk, GR 79 Solo Pushing 80 Rate My Uliana Monk, GR 79 Solo Pushing 80 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/abe7280-1482/hero/82508024 Shoulder, Pants, and Gungdo while decent Ancients versions could benefit more from Secondary resists, and my augments arent really that high (I plan on upgrading them bit by bit). I keep reading here about how Uliana Sucks when I can pretty much speed run anything from Grift 75 and below (dont know what Torment equivalent that is) in under 6 minutes so I dont know about that. Maybe you just dont have good gear? Uliana is very gear and roll dependent, you really have to be patient. Also Torment 13 pretty much 1 shotting elites except those enemies that are agile and not getting the full blunt of the SSS. I also have all a full ancient LTK, R6, and Inna Monk setups but i find that I like the play style of Uliana a bit more fun. While it is very hard to gear and be able to do Grift 75+ onwards, Uliana is still very strong and very rewarding and when you finally get that Ancient Fist of Az, and that madstone, its pretty much GG.abe728016 Jan 17
Jan 17 (HC) Sets question On the HC (seasonal) leaderboad, everybody is using either Suwoku or Inna. How about Uliana or Rainment of 100 storms? Are they GR75 able too? I am just an occasional monk, just reached HC GR55 solo yesterday, and I find the struggle upward difficult, looking for tips...Lloyd1 Jan 17
Jan 17 WoL /w Rabid Strike? I've been using this, but I can't tell if the mimicked WoL is actually doing any damage... Anyone got any insight into this? Also I am using Tzo helm.Boxxerz4 Jan 17
Jan 17 Dashing Strike problem? QoL change needed? Has anyone noticed Dashing Strike has a weird delay/hesitation before actually activating? It almost feels like lag. I'll press the button to use it and there will be a short delay before my character dashes. Sometimes I'll even have to hit the key 2 or 3 times in quick succession before one dash goes off. It only happens during combat though. I have confirmed it's not because I'm getting stunned or anything, before anyone posits that as an explanation. Am I the only one experiencing this? Is it intentional? Really annoying and it can be fairly problematic in dangerous situations in game.rowge18 Jan 17
Jan 16 snapshot momentum and assimilation stacks? When you manually apply exploding palm, are any of those skills snapshotted? At https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/16527322731?page=10#181 Davlok explains it but first he says something and then it seems he contradicts himself. http://prntscr.com/dwedazDireBane3 Jan 16
Jan 16 All Monk clans? Are there any out there that just have Monks as members? It would be a better way to obtain gear if there were clans of all the same type.LifePincher1 Jan 16
Jan 15 Hardcore Monk Builds What's up guys I was just wondering if anyone has any decent hardcore monk builds for pushing. I don't wanna be a glass cannon because even the simplest thing like a minor lag spike can kill me. Right now I'm doing suns and I have the dancers cubed but I have a ancient pair I'm sitting on because I don't wanna die and lose them. Anyway if anyone has some suggestions I'd appreciate it, thanks.ExpandDong0 Jan 15
Jan 15 How much CDR & RCR for LTK? Not the LoN version, I dont have enough ancient pieces - just the standard SWK LTK using Kyo's Belt. Is there a standard for how much CDR and RCR needed?Exiter2 Jan 15
Jan 14 Can someone explain SWK set to me please? The set use one charge of sweeping wind when you use ltk or wol. You get stacks up from kyoshiro belt but only if sweeping wind does not damage anything. When you are using ltk, you will be in melee range, your stacks get used up and you don't get any stacks from the belt. Isn't that countering each other? I'm using ltk and I find myself suddenly find myself out of stacks (even with the fist that increases sweeping wind stack equipped). How do you maintain stacks when you are spamming ltk in melee range?Daniel6 Jan 14
Jan 14 Rabid strike + LTK not doing full damage? I didn't get to test this on PTR to see if anything's changed, but here's my set up: SWK 6 pc Scarbringer Vengeful Wind Rivera Dancers Cube: Rabid Strike Gyana While my LTKs will crit for say 4-8 billion, the cloned LTKs are only doing about 118M (almost without variance). When I was using a WoL + Rabid Strike build, I was getting the full power WoL from TKG + Pintos. Is this intended now or a bug?CreationEdge11 Jan 14
Jan 14 Monk Build Help S9 There are tons of builds this season to run but i personally dont know which is best out of all. Can you all help and tell me and explain what are the best build is. thx :)nirroJ4 Jan 14
Jan 13 Pls help, die all the time. I currently play Inna Generator Monk. Buffed around 168 Mio Toughness, 1,7-2k all res, 700k life. But even on T12 (GR55) I get 1 hit all the time by some mobs or monster affixes. Higher Grifts in group (70+) nearly impossible....die every 30 seconds. When I remember Season 7 played the same build, had less toughness and had no problems....could even stay in explosion and nothing happened. Are some monster affixes/attacks broken atm? (Arcane f.e.)? Bcs I have the feeling even with double toughness it wont be better. Have everything except Flying Dragon and 2nd Unity for Solo. OK for Solo Unity is a great survival buff, but what about group play? Does Flying Dragon increase the survivebility that much? Here my character: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CroDanZ-2156/hero/64484382 Ty in advance for the help.CroDanZ4 Jan 13
Jan 12 Need help with my genMonk Hey, my little question is: What do I have to do, to improve my Monk. I never tryed to hit up the score board and so I just tryed to run barely T13. But I was able to hit in the last days time to time the top 500 and that without a big knowledge of the build and his stats priority. Now Iam on a point, where I have to think about what to change next, yea ofcourse my set ring afterwards and maybe the belt, but afterwards? Would be nice to get some help, in which direction I have to walk, to improve the character. http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/DirDevil-2123/hero/87179169 ThanksDirDevil5 Jan 12
Jan 12 Stacks & WOL It looks like folks are using either in geom or crystal fist as weapon #2 in this build, but wouldnt you want to use vengeful wind? I mean the 6pc bonus is supposed to eat a stack and give a huge damage bonus to WOL, so if I only had 3 stacks, I could only WOL 3 times right? If I had Vengeful wind I could WOL 8-10 times. What am I missing?Exiter11 Jan 12
Jan 12 Thorns on secondary All my gear is rolling with thorns on secondary. Anyone else experiencing the same?ZeddLadd3 Jan 12
Jan 12 Quick bell drop with inna's set Been playing around with the Inna's set for a couple of days now, you can get some insane damage from multiple Mystics. They put a lot of damage themselves upwards of 1bil+ as you can see when they're running up the steps. The quick bell drop just annihilates anything in range. Probably one of the best sets I've ever made. Plus side if you notice, I'm not consuming any spirit while using the ability. "No Channeling Shrine" https://www.twitch.tv/drekonez/v/113881989Drakonez9 Jan 12
Jan 11 Why "fire skills deal %" on items for builds? Why do all the build recommendations (including SWK LTK) for monk builds suggest "fire skill deal %", when all of them are advising you to use Epiphany (Desert Shroud) which is physical damage? I know that Mangle is fire, and LTK VCK is also fire, but during elite fights (when it really matters) you turn your epiphany on, and everything becomes physical dmg. Am I missing something here?libykim2 Jan 11
Jan 10 LF a monk(Seasonal) for 75s-90+ I'm top 10 WD(have been top 50 since first day of seasons) incase you're skeptical about my experience. I play often, so you can expect a group. I have a Zbarb, and multiple wiz players on friendslist. If you need to lvl up gems and hit those high paragons and don't have a group hit me up. Breezybombs#1770(caps sensitive) P.S. Please have an understanding of WD and Wiz role and not expect them to keep up with your mobility, know how to group multiple packs for efficient clears.Breezybombs0 Jan 10
Jan 10 When should I change to Diamonds? I'm running a Generator Monk, Paragon 785 currently. My gear is mostly Ancient, and I'm in the process of augmenting it with Caldesan's. I currently top out at around GR 69, although I haven't pushed it too hard since I got my second piece of Legendary Shenlong's. I've been progressing with Emeralds in my Chest and Legs, but I am awfully easy to kill. I'm wondering if I should switch to Diamonds. Is there any rule of thumb, or advice anyone could give me about when that's a good idea.Andy884887 Jan 10
Jan 10 T13 LTK with Sage's for DB farming Easiest to give a d3planner link with my char plugged in, so here: http://www.d3planner.com/342441059 This won't let you carry T13 groups easily like you would if you had the helm, but solo it's generally enough. Without augments you'll have to give more than one kick for some mobs, but I think it's worth it for being able to farm so many DB's and it's still quite fast enough. With higher paragon and augments it should easily be able to oneshot everything. My variant is also generally defensive (blinding speed, guardian's path). It could be more offensive with some other options. What do you guys think? I'm sure someone has already thought of this. I've been using it to farm quite a few DB's while getting a LOT of legendaries and keys.StoleOwnCar3 Jan 10
Jan 9 S9 HC Gen Monk Hi guys, haven't played D3 for a while now. Just wanted to see what the best set is for a gen monk. I may also need some help with gem choices, as I'm not sure the ones I chose are ideal. Feel free to criticize my gear/build/etc. I pushed to solo GR40 tonight (and could have gotten to 45 pretty reliably I think); looking to go further, but I'm kind of out of the loop on all the new stuff. Thanks!dvx1 Jan 9
Jan 9 S9 Dash Strike Grp Survivability Doing 3s and 4s and pushing higher GR with a support monk, support barb and dps WD but I am having one hell of a time actually staying alive outside of Serenity. I'm using All-Resist gems in chest and pants and % Life gem in helm. Any tips or is it just up to the 2 supports to have enough life on hit to keep this squishy build up?Mastashake2 Jan 9
Jan 9 Kyashiros blade math question First, see screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/Ca5Eg So, ignoring the ancient wep that would otherwise have a gem, its a sheet 9.4% damage upgrade. Obviously it rolled kind of bad all around, but that isn't my problem (well, it is, but not why im here). I am new to monk and not 100% sure on the mechanics of explosive light, however, it seems to me and the limited testing I was able to do showed the almost 30% loss in dmg from hitting 3 or fewer actually made the ancient weapon worse. I removed one of my rings so I wasnt constantly moving in and out of F&R bonus and the emerald from the non ancient weapon to match the ancient, and the low crits on both weapons was around 6.9b. The highest on the ancient was around 14, and non ancient was 20. Obviously my testing was limited (and im sure flawed) as there isn't an obvious in game method as far as I can tell. Basically, I don't trust my results. My question is for any more experienced math monks: is the ancient weapon actually worse due to the ~30% loss in wol damage? My thought was that since all of that damage is DIBS, and there a metric TON of DIBS WOL damage going on, the overall higher damage of the weapon would outpace the loss. Especially given the 300 more dex. I am absolutely hoping for math to disqualify my awful testing results, but would love to gain some knowledge along the way. Thanks for your time.Stormay2 Jan 9
Jan 8 Are they aware Rabid Strike is buggy ?! I've made 2 threads in bugs reports forum but the amount of threads makes it drown fast. Are these devs blind ? Since PTR start they could have fix it, Davlok brought all informations about this. This is a huge miss for WOL and LTK builds (with SWK). I could be... ok with only 6 new items but these have to at least work properly. Is Twitter the solution to be heard ? The item is currently useless, are they aware ? I feel just really really bitter.Vorn0 Jan 8
Jan 8 Lightning Gungdo Gear build. FUN! This is the monk I have currently built in the PTR HCS and am currently annihilating T4 with relative ease and elite between 3-5 seconds. Yea, though it's PTR I haven't pushed its limits (hate the idea of losing a HC toon no matter what the instance). Here is the build in the Skill Calaculator http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#aVTdej!Wgfa!aYbbcb Skills Fist of Thunder - Thunderclap (not necessary I jsut like the extra mobbility from the TP) Exploding Palm - Shocking Grasp ( i have used the cold rune for more explosion damage but find this rune spreads better, more trash control) Mystic Ally - Air Ally (for spirit) Dashing Strike - Quicksilver (can never have enough escape in HC) Wave of Light - Pillars of the Ancient -- great aoe spell for mass mobs to trigger Gungdo Gear Seven-sided Strike - Pandemonium (used cold specifically for the long stun duration, the extra TP on lightning rune is nice but i find the 7 second stun extremely effective. Gear Daibo- Intense Torch of the Grand Temple ( allows for WoL spamming nearly half reduced cost. I love flying dragon and would like to try Thunderfury/Fulminator combo as well but WoL starves for mana without this daibo.) Amulet - Money King Garb (preferably with socket) Ring (1)- RORG (need, socket is prefereable) Ring (2) - Band of Rue chambers ( for spirit gen if needed), Stone of jordan (for obvious reasons) ,Wyrdward (who doesn't love a lightning build with an extremely high chance to stun) Helm - Madstone the legendary effect causes 7SS to apply EP on all enemies it hits, great for large mob clears Shoulder - Money King Garb Gloves - Money King Garb Bracers - Gungo Gear - Having the ability for exploding palm to spread with its explosion is the pinnacle of this build. Chest - Inna's set chest or Raiment set chest (I find using Inna's allows for more survivals with full set bonus. Belt - Inna's if you're using Inna's chest (more toughness), Thundergod's Vigor if using Raiment (more damage) Pants - Inna's ( these three pieces are crucial you can substitute. Boots - Illusory Boots would be my first choice but you have the most flexibility with this slot, currently my PTR monk is wearing Ancient Raiment boots. This is mostly preference with no bearing on the build. Gems - Bane of the Trapped/Gogok of Swiftness/Esoteric Alteration (new defense gem) The premise of this build is to clear large groups super fast, currently while running in T4 my monk can clear the trash so fast it can be hard to tell if Gungdo Gear is actually working correctly. It indeed is working as intended. First things to note Madstone(helm), Intense Torch of the Grand Temple(daibo), RoRG, MKG set (shoulder, gloves, ammy) are necessities to streamline this build. The choice between Raiment set and Inna's set is purely choice between group survivability (Inna's and better imo) or Raiment for a bit more dps and survivals just for the monk. The method: (1)Dashing strike in or Teleport with Thunderfist (2)7SS or Exploding Palm to start the wildfire ( i use 7SS for elites/champs or extremely learge grups i don't think a single EP will clear (3) WoL Spam Rinse and Repeat It's not so much ping-pong style where you constantly moving trhoughout the battle because Dashing Strike and TP from Fist of Thunder are more means of mobility to the next group or Dashing Strike for escape, not at all a means of DPS. The damage comes from applying Exploding Palm and letting the Pillar of the Ancients to trigger the Gungdo Gear wave. Here is a picture of some of the after math this build can cause. https://500px.com/photo/90962237/screenshot-by-swanson-ron?from=user_librarygrovak8 Jan 8
Jan 8 Non shinlongs Inna build for HC? I want to play hardcore Monk this season. I really don't like the shinlongs fist build with the constant up-and-down spirit. Is there any other type of Innas build that will work?GOLDFARMER6 Jan 8
Jan 7 LTK requirements? I remember running SWK LTK a couple of seasons ago and it was the most fun Ive had in awhile. I want to do it again for this season but am curious about the CDR/RCR, CC/CHD requirements needed for optimal play? Also, has there been any changes to the SWK set or the LTK build with the new patch?Exiter0 Jan 7
Jan 6 Gyana na Kashu Gyana Na Kashu I've only recently started playing Diablo 3 so I am way behind on what's new and what's old etc etc, all I know is I've seen this peice in a wide amount of videos but I can't seem to be able to find it. Is it still in the game? And on Xbox one? I spent roughly 15,000 blood shards and have not seen it yet let alone the items I've found whilst doing rifts :/EliteSigurd4 Jan 6
Jan 6 Most efficient way to get Ancient weapons? Hey...pretty new to D3 - been playing about a week or so... playing the BP build with the help of a friend but going to start farming the COE build But what's the most efficient way to get an ancient weapon? I don't think I've seen many ancients drop and none of my gear is ancient any help would be appreciated.Nargo11 Jan 6
Jan 5 Inna 6 piece set. I made a thread in the bugs forum about the same 6 piece bonus not updating my sheet damage from Tuesday. Meaning server side its still doing 50% per mystic ally. Anyone else notice this. Edit: Link removed.Errole2 Jan 5
Jan 4 What build while farming for gear? What build do you yall use while farming up set gear? I only have 1-3 peices max of set geat per set. I'm just looking to focus my skills,talents, and paragon to be more effective farming until i can run a more offical build.FTPBasics4 Jan 4
Jan 4 Para 2000 Challenge Monk Video list for the Para 2000 challenge Build name.......................GR level....Submitter........Video url (example)Carnevil LoN.....80............Hamiltonz........https://youtu.be/35j1FG-iMtQ (request sticky)Hamiltonz1 Jan 4
Jan 3 Insta killed from Sand Dweller My lon ltk monk gets insta killed from sand dwellers in grifts. Death is similar to act 2 key warden ... just very sudden and it says I was slain, but not by who. This must be a bug as it is so disproportional to regular enemies. Does one just dash away from said enemies? Only way I know to avoid these insta deaths is to cube the fire immunity amulet. So is it a bug or intended?Justice4 Jan 3
Jan 2 Zdps meta? Good afternoon all, i was curious to know what the zdps meta is? Or better yet what you think it will be? I have seen different builds....some are 4pc Inna w/2 pc Ulianna and RoRG in cube. Others I have seen just 4pc Inna, with a Leroic's Crown, and a band of Rue Chambers in the cube. Bracers, i see a mix of Spirit Guards, Strongarm's, and Nemesis. I've also seen a flying dragon, or Avharion(sp) Spear.... I plan to duo with a WD this coming season if that means anything. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks KidKidyen9 Jan 2
Jan 2 DreikViharev / My solo and group records Hi all! I am Dreik Viharev, EU player. I has done 106 Gr solo in 2-gen build with CoE in steed of Lefebvres-soliloquy. I wanna share my records with the community. Diablo 3 DreikViharev / 106 Gr monk solo / Unburrieds+Goats https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJxOgZo-t9U&feature=youtu.be Diablo 3 DreikViharev / 108 Gr 2x 14:59 / Rank 4 EU NS https://www.twitch.tv/erselkonig/v/106860841 Diablo 3 DreikViharev / 113 Gr 3x 13:02 / Rank 1 EU NS https://www.twitch.tv/erselkonig/v/105283220 Diablo 3 DreikViharev / 118 Gr 4x 13:07 / Rank 1 EU NS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zVjMXs9LjU&feature=youtu.be Diablo 3 DreikViharev / 107 Gr monk Solo try / MacabreLand in Arreat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57vqrp9f_qE Diablo 3 DreikViharev / 107 Gr monk Solo try / Fallens Blue in Arreat https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAoAD2tVMaI&feature=youtu.be P.s. All good runs will be saved and put in Youtube. Brbc1 was 1st monk who realised this build in S7 (102 Gr solo, rank 1 between all classes) http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/brbc1-1213/hero/80435428DreikViharev11 Jan 2
Jan 2 Gungdo Gear and Area Damage? Hi everyone! I've decided to run monk as a second class in 2.4.3 / S9. I'm trying to put together a fun Inna's build with EP. Saw some older posts regarding EP and area damage but nothing recent. Do Gungdo gear procced EPs benefit from area damage (do the explosions proc AD), as of the upcoming patch? Thanks!Cratic2 Jan 2
Dec 31 ELI5: Shen Long Set I'm considering an inna 6 gen monk once the next patch drops and it gets buffed. Monk is the only melee class i haven't tried yet extensively. Reading online, it looks like shen long fists are a must run, but I don't understand them. Pre-filled spirit: damage × (1+spirit×1.5) So for 200 spirit it would be: 1+200×1.5.....1+300%....400% multiplier. Thats sweet. But then spirit fills up and you get a 2.5x multiplier and spirit decays, based on how I read the tooltip. Here are my inna and shen questions: 1. Am i calculating the non-filled damage bonus correctly? 2. Is the 150% at full spirit an additional multiplier or does it replace the other bonus? 3. Does the 11x from inna get added or multiplied by shen? For example, do the sets combine to for an 11×2.5 multiplier (27.5x) or an 11+2.5 (13.5) multiplier? Thank you in advance.Dza76Wutang6 Dec 31
Dec 30 Inna's CoE/BP EP build? Here's a fun fact: since the application of EP can crit and it hits exactly 1 target it can fairly reliably proc the BP 100% crit buff. IIRC the assimilation buff is snapshotted at the time of application but the crit chance for EP updates dynamically, same as CoE buffs. Or does it? I know the snapshotting mechanics were changed after abusing the power pylon for U6 builds became a thing. So is it possible to line up your BP buff with cold CoE for 100% crit EPs. Any thoughts on this being viable for speeds in S9?JayGrim0 Dec 30
Dec 30 Thank You KCBandit for noCDR Monk! I just cleared GR80 with the noCDR Gen Monk build you made and I made #923 on the leaderboards for the first time ever! You were so helpful in guiding me I can't believe I made it this far. I never pushed this far before and to be honest, your build made it almost *easy*. I didn't even really play Monk at all before this season and Monk was actually my secondary this season but I had a few good drops for Gen Monk so I made an alt and I am so glad that I did. I just want to take this moment to really recommend the noCDR Monk build. I cleared GR80 with a TERRIBLE rift, Shielding and Reflect mobs everywhere and the mob types were mainly Oppressors, Exorcists and Exarchs and somehow I made my way through to the end where I saw Blighter. Blighter is a pain in the !@# for all melee builds and the only saving grace for me was Serenity. Serenity -> Epiphany -> Serenity basically was all I needed to ignore his wiggling members and avoid death the whole fight. I wasn't that high in Paragon at 787 and I had 4 Lv 70 augments.Whitebeard1 Dec 30
Dec 29 Inna's Wave of light. Inna's Wave of light. I have been back to Diablo 3 ROS for about 6 days after not playing since 2013. My monk is non seasonal I picked up, not interested in competing as season at is already at it's end. But for my monk so far I am using 6 pieces of Inna's and currently dual wielding fist weapons, I also am using cube for more monster buffs. I came back as a level 60 paragon level 54, I am now paragon 440+, and my WoL crits hit for 1b+++, I do how ever plan on changing my skills and items up just a little however, Still dual wielding but I want to add a in-gown for dashing strike. My main Attack skills are FoT/rune:TC, WoL/rune:EL, I also use other skills but am trying to find a better combo, As for my generator attack I just like the tale to target it's nice and I'm Tammy enough to survive a brawl with multiple elites and heavy mobs. Dose anyone else play similar, not like the YouTube and all the other builds on internet. How to get a few elite players to trade secrets with but untills then ima free style the crap out d3 ROS thanks for reading and will let you know what I come up with!!!!Burnz2 Dec 29
Dec 28 Which spec does S8 Belial 45 sec, easiest? can gen monk beat that the easiest? or is it some other spec?xtacb12 Dec 28
Dec 28 Anyone tried LoN LTK in GR progression? Either solo or group, although more interested in group? Don't see any on the leaderboards.Negative124 Dec 28
Dec 27 LF Panther's Claw Tmog (hc/sc) I've been farming for the Mysterious Chest for two hours with no luck. Is there anybody that has this item in bank that can share it with my monk? Would appreciate it! Add Rift#1248 if you can help!Rift0 Dec 27