Witch Doctor

Oct 11, 2012 Maybe cool gloves for ZERO Dogs Seems that zero dog(or d0g) builds have the unique ability to create health globes almost whenever they please. I imagine health globe gear could be very powerful in their builds. I would love to make a d0g build but just don't see myself affording the jewelery required to complete one anytime soon. I would like to try these gloves at some point but the rest of gear is too much, so if anyone is interested just make an offer. I feel like it could turn the WD into a health fountain for themselves and rest of party and am really curious about the pvp implications down the road. I know the build needs none to function, but more seems allow for faster heals. Even if balanced i think it may end up being a powerful engine for a build. Anyway here are the gloves. 166 inteligence 47 crit damage 6 crit chance 12730 life from health globe 7 pickup radiusCorpseus3 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 TOP OF THE RANGE WD TAL-RASHA AMMY For details of this sale, please go to; http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6794713265?page=1#0 and please read the post carefully. Image is here for those who like pictures; http://i.imgur.com/RJ5al.png Or the stats are as below; +6% Cold dmg +265 INT +114 VIT +261 Armor +64% CD +5% CC all offers here risk being ignored, I will only check the main post here; http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6794713265?page=1#0 so if you are interested, offer in the main post. Thanks :)ThornThrone0 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Finally got that big drop: what should I do? After countless crappy legendaries, a handful of decent ones, and a few decent rates, I finally got my first big seller with a good (but not godly) set wizard's off-hand. Now I'm finally setting on close to 200 mil. I put a bid in on a zuni's chest, although I suspect I'll get outbid, but even if I win it, l still have well over 100m. So, w 1.0.5 looming, what should I do with the cash? I'm pretty sure I'll be fine in mp2-3, or maybe higher (even without a chest upgrade, I have a ring and ammy I can swap in to put me around 80k dps without hurting my ehp much). Should I do us on upgrades now? Wait until after the patch? Hold off on upgrades altogether, and try to invest the money by looking to buy low and sell high (i have a history of mixed success at that)? I definitely want to upgrade my season's emerald, and I think my chest, legs, and possibly weapon (similar stats but without +elemental affixes to get more benefit from the +poison on my boots) should be good candidates for upgrades. I don't want to drop my mf much lower than it is now, at least until I get more paragon levels. Amy suggestions or advice would be appreciated!Marruk17 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Is CC the rarest affix? Having now tried to get back the stun/freeze I gave up post 1.04 (ironically, for patch 1.05!), it amazes me how rare those affixes are. Do a search for any Belt, particularly a legendary belt, one that serves a purpose, and then add in "Chance to Freeze" 99% of the time, you get ZERO results. Even if you swap out an affix, let's say you are happy to drop MF, or Vit, or whatever, results are still only a tiny proportion of your previous search. They must be the last affix with a chance to roll, after all the other affixes have failed.Yxalitis4 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Highest crit What is your highest crit so far. I'm thinking that the highest possible crit we could obtain is through the skill wall of zombies and "pile on" rune that increases our weapon dmg by 725%. Fully buffed i'd hate to see our crits lol. Right now for me i have had a crit of 105k from Corpse explosion rune from acid cloud (200%) weapon dmg. My dmg right now is only sitting at around 15k unbuffed as i've elected to go with a tankier build. I only had 4 stacks of soul harvest and no other buffs when i got my crit of 105k.Frodster16 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 is it a good time to buy? hi fella D3 gamers, I was watching the AH market it seems that the items are not moving well atm because alot of people are hoarding their gold/cash to wait for 1.05. Now the question is because of low demand atm, the items are pretty cheap because alot of players are divided between PTR server and the Live server, so the demand is split into 2. When 1.05 comes out, will the top end items be even more expensive? Due to the fact that we wont know if 0.02% drop rate of legendary will make a difference in drops and quality of items. Alot of high end items are below 500m range, compared to good times when more players are back in the game 1.05 which may amount to 1b and above. So is it a good time to buy now since prices are lower compared to when the actual patch comes and everyone starts buying which will push demand up. Lets discuss.RobinJack4 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 S> Godly Xephirian Amulet (mf/gf/ias/cd) Sup everyone! ATK Speed 5% Critical Hit Dam 55% Gold Find 38% Magic Find 40% Life Regen 400 Maxmana 112 Add me for offers Mada071#1337Mada0712 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 GODLY AMMY FOR SALES - C/O ON AH 40M http://i.imgur.com/HCzAX.png 23-49 dmg 209 str 120 int 117 vit 61 CD 6 CCMrCheGong0 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Explosive Beast, why no synergy? Wanted to point out that Zombie Charger is only worth playing with Zombie Bears. Other runes are quite useless. I like the animation of Explosive Beast, but why only 9m radius, noone prefers that over Bears. You spawn an Explosive Zombiedog that dies... - so if this skill would function with Next of Kin, it could be an option for Boom Doctor Builds, using Sacrifice. Common Blizzard don´t let this Skill be useless at all...Augu6 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Best Zombie Bear Build Period (Build+Guide) Build: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#afYTUd!aZY!YcbZcZ Stream/Videos: www.twitch.tv/twelveday --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This build is focused around High DPS Output, High Mitigation, and High Burst DMG through precise use of chosen skills and passives. Gearing for this build is also very easy (to find the items) no critical strike, ias, or critical strike damage is required. Let me just say this is the faceroll build of all faceroll builds, if you dont believe me then check our my stream/videos. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Key stats: Intelligence, Vitality, All Resistance, Pickup Radius, Health from Health Globes (Minor) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Skills Poison Dart: Flaming Dart (Rune) Poison Dart is chosen here as the low cost DMG ability, although Zombie Bears will be your primary attack you will find yourself low on mana time to time. We chose Flaming Dart (Rune) for the high dmg scaling and for the reason that there is no 'stutter step' time to cast one blowdart (comapred to 3 with splinters = more time standing still) Zombie Charger: Zombie Bears (Rune) Primary damaging ability, position is key here and knowing when to spam and not when to spam Zombie Bears, the highest DMG output skill we have imo. For tips/examples check out the videos on my stream of my A3 farming videos. Summon Zombie Dogs: Life Link (Rune) Zombie Dogs are chosen for dmg mitigation, not dmg output. We use the Life Link rune in conjunction with Circle of Life passive to keep zombie dogs up for constant 10% DMG reduction. The other runes are inferior to this rune imo, Final Gift may be a viable alternative but enough health globes pop out of mobs as it is and the 15% chance of zombie dogs leaving behind health globes is very lackluster compared to straight 10% mitigation. Gargantuan: Restless Giant (Rune) We chose Gargantuan as our primary tank/dmg absorber, Restless Giant (Rune) is taken for its burst DMG potential, with the way this build gears our Gargantuan never dies due to our high Vitality and Resistances, therefore we can use the Summon Gargantuan skill on elite packs/Boss Fights. The Gargantuan will resummon and instantly enrage, sometimes you can get 30 seconds of straight Enrage on your Gargantuan if you time it correctly. Spirit Walk: Healing Journey (Rune) Spirit Walk is basically our "oh !@#$" button, when caught out of position use it to escape, or use it offensively to spirit walk into large groups and zombie bear to clear (examples on my stream). Any rune is viable with this, it is mainly used an offensive/escape since our healing comes from globes. Chose any rune you like. Soul Harvest: Siphon (Rune) HUGE DMG buff from Soul Harvest is too much to give up. Miainly used as a DMG buff, in conjunction with Gruesome feast I personally raise to 60k+ DPS and 4800+ INT with 1200-1300 All resists fully stacked. Any rune can be chosen here as well, as it is primarily used for the buff and not the rune utility. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Passives Jungle Fortitude: 20% DMG reduction, our best passive, the more you dont have to worry about dying, the easier it is. The longer you stay alive the more you can DPS, and the more DMG you can take the more you can focus on doing DMG than surviving. Circle of Life: This is chosen for synergy with Summon Zombie Dogs (Life Link), due to your zombie dogs taking 10% DMG done to you, they will die very often. No need to worry about recasting Summon Zombie Dogs, all you need to worry about is plowing through more enemies. Gruesome Feast: Gain 10% INT, and 10% Mana per health globe. This is a HUGE DPS buff, as the build does not require crit/crit dmg/ias, you can focus on HIGH INT items. This passive scales based on % so in conjunction with Soul Harvest+Gruesome Feast you are looking at doubling your base INT while fighting. The extra 10% Mana from globes also allows you to SPAM zombie bears much like before before the Vision Quest nerf. Notes: We chose not to use PTV due to its increased mana cost of spells and lackluster DMG increase (in comparison to the mana cost increase). You do MORE DMG spamming for longer without PTV. Trust me. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gearing Gearing for this build is pretty easy, the only needed stats are Gold/Health Globe Pickup Radius (I would suggest 15+ Yards). The focus on gear is high INT/VIT/ALL RESISTANCE. Since our build primarily gains buffs and the majority of our DMG from Soul Harvest+Gruesome Feast, IAS/CRIT/CHD is not needed to have EXTREMELY HIGH DMG output (Although your screen will show sub 40k DPS, your actual DMG output will be far greater). Key legendaries to this build are Visage of Giyua(1.04) for the nice high INT and Resists+Socket, and Thing of the Deep(1.04) for the high DPS stats and ***20 Yard Pickup Radius***. Any Questions/Suggestions for this guide feel free to ask/post/suggest.Soundb23 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 DPS tips anyone? any tips on how to improve DPS on my WD build? i wanna break about 100k any help appreciated. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/AntPanda-1207/hero/14804477AntPanda0 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 PC on skorn please and thank you. 1318.5 +225 min +379 max +43% damage 200% crit damage And socket of course Thanks againrevoldeew4 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 I want a frog mojo~ Damage 107-396 8.5 critical chance 25X int. 7X vit with hole~ 500Mrickywu242 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Wts Ukhapian Serpent with max -3 Wall of Zomb with max -3 secs to Wall of Zombies and also has max 10% crit chance and other mods. I was gonna stack wall of zombie reduction for 1.05's huge buff to it but it's too expensive for me (need soj, skull grasp, maras, just too much) It's on this guy: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Mastiff-1986/hero/16896778 if anyone wants add me i'll sell for gold or another mojo Mastiff#1986Mastiff0 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Vile Ward I found my First Vile ward (Would say around 40-50 mil) 660 def 29 str 189 int 81 vit 80 all resist 18% MF 273 regen I just found my second vile ward (160? mil) 598 def 248 int 82 vit 38 arcane resist 74 all resist 248 regen 1676 dps 39 HP for a .5 decrease in damage reduction and total MF to 185 with 0 stack My question is do i keep the first and use the money from the second to buy better upgrades else where, or just use the new one and take the 40 mil and buy upgrades with that instead?Jimbob0 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 America's Top 50 DPS Witch Doctor Streaming http://www.twitch.tv/microfastsc2 For any players who are interested in learning my build, please follow.acslayer0 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 How much old CARP in the freezer? OK, a little burnt from DPS discussions, so how many old items do you guys have in 'premafrost' AKA GAH/RMAH storage? I'm at about 47 between the two... nice having an extra 100 slots :-)DethAxe0 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Selling Godly Mojo, only 100 gold! (Updated) Yes! This godly mojo can be yours http://i50.tinypic.com/2weysnd.jpg Bids started at 100 gold! Go make your offer! =) Or you are gonna let someone win it for just 120 gold? UPDATE: Only 15 millon so far!, few hrs left... you gonna lose it? UPDATE: 11 hrs left!, Only at 45 millon! You know it's worth more than that ;) UPDATE: JUST 2 HRS LEFT !!!! Bid is just at 57 small millons! YES!, that low!, You gonna let someone get that usper mojo for so low???Abhyasin14 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Monster Power Lvl 10 Build PTR (Stream) http://www.own3d.tv/Monster12/live/390036 currently streaming my PTR build/setup on PTR server MP10Soundb7 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 best dps calculator for witch doctor? If anyone has a link that works good please let me know. http://diablodamagecalculator.com/ didn't quite work for me but I only put in the info quick, was going to use http://www.diablofans.com/topic/46860-dps-spreadsheet/ to see if I got close numbers, but before I waste time and try a few if anyone has a good one.Anagram88 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 SoJ, Litany, or Skull Grasp Legacy? I have a zuni pox for one of my rings and currently running with a legacy skull grasp as my other one. Would either SoJ or Litany serve any better? My fear with running SoJ is dropping the 4% crit chance. And my fear with running a Litany is the 4% extra to elites will dropped. I plow through mobs without skipping a beat, but just looking for an upgrade. I have been seeing SoJ's and Litany's go for super cheap with everyone anticipating the ilvl 63 rings. Dropping a few mil on a ring doesn't phase me too much since I am seeing some of these rings sell for dirt.ofgortens4 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Really need some help please I would love some advice from some expert Witch Docs about what I am doing wrong and what I need to try to upgrade. I am about halfway through act 3 inferno and only really struggle with the heralds of pestilence. Thanks in advance. I really appreciate the assistance.Boiler7113 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 - Gone - - map reset -NgArclite3 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Confused about crit chance/crit dmg. Hey, just a little backround info, I'm trying to rebuild my character so she does more dmg. So i've been swapping out int gear for crit stuff, currently my stats are as follows: Crit Chance 22.50% Crit Dmg: 50% Int: ~1500 As a side note, this is a hardcore, so I really wanna run with a shield (which has crit on it) Basically, I'm relying on a new wep that will give me about 150% more crit dmg, but how much crit chance do i need to be effective (I realize people always say, the more the merrier) I keep losing so much int and thus so much dmg. On average, what kind of ratio should I be looking at? Does something like: 1200 INT crit chance 28% crit dmg 200 ??? I can't find that line between losing so much int and getting all those crit stats... please help :> Thanks!Rudder2 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 "Ideal" Skorn Builds I'm just curious as to what the ideal skorn build is. I don't quite have the perfect gear for mine, but nevertheless, I faceroll through the game.Ruiner24 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Skorn so painfull bleed is self inflicting I don't know how you guys do it. I nabbed a new helm so I figured alright lets put it to the test. All this 2h vs 1h chatter It's been a while since I gave it ago.. First impression SO SLOW. The skorn I picked up had same avg damage of my mojo + 1, and with 330+ Int, tossed in my 100% crit gem..it was just brutal even with my other IAS gear on. Every single attack requires a COMPLETE stop, the CD Average was totally negated by loosing 8.5 CC. The whole "mana management" claim really negligible sure I can hold down the mouse w/out having to click but I swear I couldn't hold it down hard enough I did a couple runs and I'll could think to myself was GOOOOO FASTTTTER GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I donnu guys you must have some serious patients. It's like having 24MS then going to 0. I'd much rather have more AS and be able to dump my mana as I move then be stuck in perpetual slow motion. If you dig it more power to you. I put my money where my mouth is and I still stand by my original opinion on 1h vs 2h.. If anybody wants to see the difference for themselves. I'd be happy to give you my whole setup in PTR. GL!Brahm72 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Fetish Ambush After reading some of the posts on Soundb's thread I started looking into this. Switched out dogs for now. I play at a reasonable speed, nowhere near as fast as Soundb and some others and I have GI but I still feel like Ambush is not up and available for elite packs as much as I would like. Seems like Chicken might be a better choice...which I will test tonight but wondering if anyone else has thoughts.vilehelm11 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Skorn vs 1h + thing of the deep? Hi all - I just leveled my WD to 60 last night, and I'm working on piecing together a gearset for act2/3. I've been wanted to try grave injustice + the 10% int/mana on globe passives, and my general understanding is that I want a good amount of pickup radius with that passive loadout. That would suggest that Thing of the Deep is a great purchase, and I'd potentially pair it with a sun keeper (for magic find). However, I really enjoy acid cloud, which from what I've read is better with a 2hander like a skorn. I havn't been able to find any sort of theorycrafting for witchdoctors, so I'll ask the question instead - Skorn vs 1hander + thing of the deep, how should the DPS compare? sidenote: working with about a 10-15mil budget.Velius14 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 WD Group runnning (Viewer Run Stream) doing group runs with people, only requirement is being able to farm A3 alone and follow my farming route own3d.tv/monster12 soundb#1770 would be best to go to my stream chat and request add there, my friend list gets full sometimes and i dont get the friend requests.Soundb9 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Can you improve my dps? have a look :) Got 52k dps and ive looked at other people's profiles and they seem to have more dps with lesser gear than mine. So guys what can i do to bump my dps, any peices i need to replace?Venom8 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Need help on wd builds So my mains a barb, full inferno clear with A3 on ez mode farm, just got a wd up to inferno and getting my !@# handed to me in A3, the phase beasts and succubi just wreck, need help fixing my build, (in profile) and or item replacements as i get more moneyTyraelsBane0 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 Seriously, when do Pets stop dying? 800 resists, 42k hp, 3200 armor, 13% dodge, and I still lose at least 1 Dog(s) basically every cooldown. Especially during elite fights, when Garg can go down too, even though they all have huge environmental damage reduction (and Force Armor). I'm not saying they should be invincible, but god they just cant stay alive without massive investment and it feels like a hassle micromanaging these meat shields. Basically, if you don't run some combination of huge Life regen + Fierce Loyalty, JF, or BM then regardless of gear, even at this level of Inferno, pets will drop dozens of times through a run. I feel like they just don't scale well enough with defensive stats, it just becomes all about pushing your own damage. This problem will be more pronounced once MP is released.Stockade4 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 What would you change? The rules of the game are as follows: 1. You can change 1 passive 2. You can change 1 spell 3. You can change 1 rune 4. You may remove any one of the above, but you must replace it with something that is not viewed as completely overpowered. Try to respond to at least 1 person who's idea you liked. You do not have to do all 3 to respond. Bonus: Add a stat to a specific item or even an item that you would like to see added to the character sheet.tep2 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 11, 2012 How much XP/hour do you guys get in Act3 runs Just curious -- I've been putting up some crazy numbers, but would like some comparison to 'how good' I'm making the runs myself. I can do (now) min. 5m XP per hour (with gem); I level-up every 2 days (just casual play). Give me some examples. Thanks fellas!!DethAxe13 Oct 11, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 PC thing of the deep http://postimage.org/image/m8ztmtlir/ 69-327 damage 163 intel 108 vitality 114 max mana mana reg 11/sec cc 8.5%styleonyou3 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 using 2hander and a offhand. how is this person using a 2hander and offhand?!? heres a screenshot http://i46.tinypic.com/125j8ys.pngyoonski4 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Where is the zombie wall stuff. So i really want to try out the whole zombie pile on thing. But i can not find a way to search for the zombie wall cooldown on items. How on earth do i search for it, beside sorting through the thousands of mara's looking for it. Looking to buy cooldown mara still.R34P3R9 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Selling Zunimassa's Marrow http://i45.tinypic.com/54hv9t.jpg 69 187 int 188 vit 79 ar 3 os Bin 110mRightWrong3 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Advice for my circumstances Hi all, and thank you so much in advance for any input you have. I lurk these forums quite a bit and have learned a lot from everyone's wisdom. So, to try to make this as short and sweet as possible, I'll give a brief introduction. I played quite a bit when d3 came out, and I just came back. My gear was never that good to begin with, and it is now also outdated. I have 6.5 mil in the bank, and if possible would prefer not to resort to the RMAH. I'm excited for the next patch, and would prefer not to invest in any items that I would regret having invested in when the patch comes out. In light of my gear, my 6.5 mil, and my concerns about the next patch, I was hoping to get any general input on three questions: 1. What gear upgrades should I realistically make? I realize I'm lacking in everything (severely lacking in defense, and I don't put out that much damage). But would, for example, the most cost effective thing for me be to try to up my damage as much as possible so that I can farm for more well-rounded gear? Any specific pieces of gear that are must-changes? [P.S. obviously, please ignore that my helm doesn't currently have a gem in it, that's temporary] 2. In light of recommended gear upgrades, what sort of build would you recommend running? 3. In light of recommended gear and build, what sort of activity should I be doing? For example, if my budget and current gear would make it impractical to be trying to do a3 inferno runs, what else should I be concentrating on to generate cash/make long-term improvements to my WD? Should I be doing normal runs to try and find a leoric's signet to generate cash or something? Thank you very much!!Noconce3 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 anything else i need to upgrade on my WD? i feel like i've done everything i could lol i need some adviceSupahb0 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Which pet runes proc the best LoH? Just wondering which runes are best now. I'm pretty sure some of them got nerfed in the last patch.Hamlet7 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 40 ish Mil, keep saving or what upgrades? I want to start getting set pieces, I know there are a couple I can get with 40m but curious what you more geared guys would suggest. Right now I am clearing act 3 fairly easy, maybe a couple of random deaths for a whole clear... seems about one in 4 elite fights I might need to kite. It's kind of hard to tell since you can do a few and never have any problems then 3 in a row with especially bad combo of affixes. ThanksRyum7 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 9th ranked SOS in the US - 1 of 4 with max CC Changing things up a little bit thinking of selling my SOS. It's the 9th ranked SOS in the US w/damage over 400 and CC. One of only 4 with damage that high, max CC, and perfect int roll. http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/9700928 http://www.diabloprogress.com/items/us/?class=all&slot=all&item_name=String&stat1=crit_chance&val1=8.5&stat2=dmg_bonus_max&val2=400&stat3=&val3=&stat4=&val4=&stat5=&val5=&stat6=&val6=&max_bo=&compare_to_btag=&sortby=score Taking offers, please add me in game or post here. Have no clue on what it's "value is", so I'm open to any interesting offers.Brahm0 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 The embarrassed FireBat I love WD; I love my bears. However, sometimes it is good to taste other powerful skill, such as FireBat's Cloud of Bat rune. Soon, I feel embarrassed. The skill is really powerful, doing fire dmg, circle attack, great aoe. BUT! What is wrong with he radius? I bet it only has 6 yard radius. In other word, I cannot hit anything... Dear blizzard, is is possible for you guys to increase it? Or simply make it the same as the pick up radius. Otherwise, this rune is totally wasted.HorseKing13 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Looking for Fire WD Input So, I'm looking to start gearing up for a Firebats/Firebomb (or other fire primary) focused build, and I was wondering if any WDs around the forum had any recommendations on gear and/or build. Some preliminary notes: 1) I really, really like Mass Confusion. It's my CC skill of choice, and I find it incredibly versatile. I'm pretty dedicated to it, and think it would work great with any firebats rune other than Dire Bats. So if you recommend a build, don't be offended if I sub something in for MC. 2) Money is not my biggest concern right now. I finally got a golden ticket in the form of an IK chest piece last night, so atm I'm more concerned with theorycrafting than looking at my budget. Realistically, my budget is still going to limit me- the IK wasn't GG enough for endless amounts of wealth, but should be enough to get me decently geared all around. 3) I already bought a firebats Visage of Giyua with 12 mana reduction for 800k the other night. I wouldn't be broken hearted if there's a different helm you'd recommend, though- 800k is pretty dang insignificant. And here are some specific questions: 1) Would you guys recommend a Burning Axe of Sankis/Maximus for a firebats build, and if so, which one do you think is better? I imagine the popular answer will be Sankis + mojo, but I was wondering if the slower AS of Maximus would slow down the cast rate and mana consumption to make a difference in sustainability. Also, is the demon slave from maximus any good, and what exactly does Sankis's "chance to fight through the pain" affix entail? 2) Would it be worth it to pick up a couple pieces of Tal Rasha's set for the 3% fire skill bonus? I haven't really looked into it yet, but I remember seeing on the forums that tal rasha's is pretty cheap because Wiz's prefer Zunis. I would only need two pieces, and was thinking Relentless Pursuit and Allegiance. I imagine the ammy is one of the more expensive pieces from the set- it looks pretty nice on its own. Maybe I should wait post-1.0.5, as the CD on it won't change with the patch and become less attractive. 3) I'm sure the answer to this is "yes," and I don't imagine I'll use the skill anyway, but Burning Dogs does count as a fire skill in terms of the above items, right? Any input is welcome, thanks forumfolk!OckhamsFolly17 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Getting Mixed Signals About LS and DPS I've been told that at 40k DPS is when you should look for Lifesteal. But then I've also been told not to get Lifesteal until 70k dps, and get LOH until then. Well my gold is incoming fast and I'm going to have a lot more dps soon. Possibly an increase of 20k. What should I look for?Revenant0 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Don't buy cold damage SOJ http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6794832953CaptAmerica2 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 WTB higher end Skorn w/ LS I'm talking to all of you WDs with dusty Skorns in your stash. Sold weapon and off hand to play with a bats/AC build. I am looking for a Skorn with ~1350+ DPS, LS, 180ish crit, and int. If you have one to get rid of post here and I will save you the AH gouge.medhead162 Oct 10, 2012
Oct 10, 2012 Shopping List Just wanted to know, and maybe help other WDs, compile a few things that can/should be bought before patch. Ofc all items can be bought before or after its more of less a list of items that won't change in stats that much or at all. Pre-patch Boots Shoulders Chest Belt Pants Post-patch Helm Braces Gloves Rings Ammy anyone know if set items will change? I know legendaries are about to get bumped up. Like strongarms will now get 6% cc?NgArclite0 Oct 10, 2012