Wizard

Feb 27 Tal's F-Orb Hey all, Returning player so forgive my ignorance, been running the tals meteor build that everyone is doing but can't move fast enough to clear speed 90 GR's in > 3-5 minutes. (link to Tal's Frozen Orb below) https://www.diablofans.com/builds/101560-s16-tal-orb-speed-gr-90 Is this build capable of speeding GR 90-95 with sub 1,000 level paragon? ThankstheEdge3 Feb 27
Feb 27 DMO fan idea I tried DMO a lot after the patch and, even if the buff feels good, i'dd like to see more change especialy about gameplay : -Illusory boots and primus crown seems essential for the spec to work with black hole (so no teleport for full damage potential), but you can only wear one of them. 5sec stun is so cool to keep trash and boss distent ! But you can be raped cause of a vortex affixe or jumping mobs or even small corridors. -Without primus crown, it's pretty hard to keep a lot of affixe or mob types distent and sometimes it's impossible. (Like, even if you put black hole before frost CoE, the boss can run to you and kills your damage.) -Why it is this important to keep rg and trash distent ? Frozen orb explode after a certain distence and the explosion deals almost all the damage. -Could i just skip bad boss ? You already must skip so much affixe and dmo benefit a lot from density and elite hunting. So skiping bad boss type kill rift progress. I wanted to be clear as much as i can, so if you have any question, ask :) -(2p) give all slow time runes. -(4p) if not (2p), when slowtime is active, you can go trough ennemy. -(6p) 12 000% damage. I'm just a big fan of classic DMO frozen orb and i'dd like to see him compete with other class, if i miss a point, let me know please ! :)Dagger7 Feb 27
Feb 26 Lon SP Archon Why in this build Archon use rune lightning, yes have cooldown reduces, but damage it is not arcane.Paolo2 Feb 26
Feb 26 Need help calculating AS on my LoN I could really use advice on how much Paragon should I be putting into attack speed to max the number of meteors. I expect that will mean fewer BH. Is there any math wiz out there who can help me out? https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/storytime42-1253/hero/108865486storytime425 Feb 26
Feb 25 LoN SP survivability help I just cant keep myself alive with this, Do i need to keep working up my augments, l2play, or am i missing something importantWaga10 Feb 25
Feb 25 Cubed Star of Azkaranth instead of Karini? I know it's kind of against the meta but I have been using a cubed Star of Azkaranth instead of Karini in my Tal Rasha meteor build. Seems like I can't always tell the difference between my flame and mob flame, this seems to make the point moot. Any reason that this is a bad idea if I want to try and push to GRs 90 - 100? I'm at 72 now, can do it quick and just did my first equipment augment so I'm guessing I can get to 90 fairly easily. Wondering about the cubed jewelry through.econrad1 Feb 25
Feb 23 FB Speed Farm? I've been looking around for FB speed farm builds, but they seem to be quite rare. The ones I've seen revolve around Archon and that doesn't really suit my playstyle. Anything good out there?Tandem5 Feb 23
Feb 21 LoN Builds Now that Tals has been nerfed and LoN has been buffed, this is just a spec for consideration. https://ptr.d3planner.com/509767396 It's just LoN Archon Star pact. 2 Arcane swami cycles, a few wasted cycles, archon form on lightning. Also fits Black Hole in easily. I'm not sure about survivability, but the damage looks fine. Burst damage is quite high. As with most LoN builds, rolls are hard to get. Other LoN ideas welcome.StoleOwnCar91 Feb 21
Feb 21 Wizard RGK specs I didn't want to keep hijacking another topic, so I'm just making a separate one for just talking about wiz (hypothetical) RGK specs. I finished minmaxing (kind of) a TalVyr RGK spec, based on deathwish and doing damage outside of archon: https://ptr.d3planner.com/103022439 Simulated DPS is about 33T (I have it in the planner if you want to take a look), and all of the rolls are basically about as minmaxed as I could think of in the 5-15 mins it took for me to do them. This doesn't have the newest patch in, so the actual live server damage will be 4x that, so about 132T dps on PTR. No idea how if at all this compares to DH RGK in its current state. Edit, actually I had the distance set wrong. Ideal distance is 50 yards for max zeis bonus, as in this sim: https://ptr.d3planner.com/330523672 Increases damage to 36T or 144T after the patch, whoops. Edit2: Actually I forgot to include disintegration beam in the simulator at all, so you spend half the time not even stacking stricken. Whoops. https://ptr.d3planner.com/874960824 61T before patch, 264T DPS after. Takeaways: - RCR and IAS need to be balanced in order to keep channeling out of archon (which is why I rolled the amulet flat damage). Astral presence is necessary, otherwise damage drops significantly. The rolls need to be roughly in the ratio I have them above. - Cooldown is enough for an exactly 28 seconds cooldown on archon. Yes you read that right, I'm literally wasting 2 CoE cycles just so the build can always go into archon on fire and have 2 lightning cycles for deathwish to work with with the swami bonus up. - Those IAS rolls are all needed in order to reach that breakpoint on static discharge. Without it, damage drops a lot. I also tried to do simulators for an archon centric spec (one that always goes into archon on lightning instead), and also an archon hybrid spec (mix of the two, with gogok), but the issue is that it looks like d3planner is treating the archon beam as a channeled ability, so it gets deathwish damage. I'm pretty sure that's not how it works. If I replace deathwish with anything else for these specs, the damage drops down to trash (no literally trash). If you've got ideas or ways to minmax this further or perhaps just a totally different spec, just use this topic.StoleOwnCar14 Feb 21
Feb 20 In-geom GR build? Hello all, Got a primal In-geom, would like to build around it if possible. I guess my question is twofold: * A good GR build that uses In-geom as the weapon (not cubed)? * It has +10% damage, int, and vitality. Should I roll off the vitality for CDR? Thanks, I just hit GR 70 in the season, just got all of the gear pieces, now just need to improve and augment.econrad5 Feb 20
Feb 20 How to kill Adria in Act V, Torment VI..? Good evening, I know this may be a little outdated, but you don't know if you don't ask, right? Okay...here goes...My character is a 70(247) Wizard. Up to now, I have been doing pretty good with moving along in RoS... That is, up to now...against Adria Any ideas? I know if I could copy and paste my current gear, etc. it might help. But without that, any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Cheers! -MerlinMerlin2 Feb 20
Feb 19 LFG A1 Bounty Farm RORG - Junger Rules Only Need some help to do some T6 A1 RORG Bounty Farming tonight. Junger Rules only, please adhere to them. Thank you in advance.Junger2 Feb 19
Feb 19 LoN build heyhey, what do you think of my LoN wizard? :D Stormtrocute i call it : >KadaverjunkY18 Feb 19
Feb 19 Speed Farming/Bounty Currently i have my Tals GR setup and then i have a okish Tals/Explosive blast build witch is lots of fun but relies very heavily on the elite kills since im running in-geom. Is there a meteor tals varient build using aether walker that works? or ive seen a few builds using aether walker and frozen orbs. is that a decent build?Coehabamba4 Feb 19
Feb 19 Issue with my lon spec (Help me please) Hi everyone, i really need a big help at the moment, I have a big toughness issue on my LoN starpact spec in 3p (para 1800)... -i'm packed on my monk, he have every defensive skill and passive possible and i can't survive on some 110 maps. ^^" -About my gear (obviously i'm 100% ancient), i don't have armor on my pants, i'm not full cladessan yet, i only wear streight gems and my death wish sucks. I wear every defensive gems, antic defenser and bane of the trapped. I don't understand what's wrong, some seasonal player cleared 120 with less cladessan than me and less para ... where is the problem ? (i know i'm missing some caldessan, but come on, it's only 110)Dagger2 Feb 19
Feb 17 Tal Gem Choice Greetings all, I was wondering if Tal Wizards use Bane Of The Stricken or Zei's? Most mobs go down pretty quick to Meteor she it makes the Bane gem rather pointless but as a Tal Wizard I Teleport (w/ Calamity) to stun mobs which would make the Zei kinda pointless. Is one less pointless than the other? Which gems are you using? ThanksLamprocles1 Feb 17
Feb 16 LoN teleport starpack 4 group build https://www.d3planner.com/638542954 GR 140 1. https://youtu.be/fTAJcsY89h8 2. https://youtu.be/K4RWkTxvWwk 3. https://youtu.be/O02EfQpr8ec GR 140 Public 1. https://youtu.be/k28PcUR4-Ao 2. https://youtu.be/BA5CcJRqMo8 Q. What are the advantages of the teleport build compared to the build of illusory boots? A. Use the_witching_hour to gain CHD 50%. Then use the andariels visage UniqueHelm to get an additional 20% of arcane. Also move to the far distance oculus_ring to get the maximum effect of JEI'S STONE OF VENGEANCE. Easily overcome wormholes Q. What are the disadvantages? A. Toughness is somewhat lower. play tip Compared to the Firebirds set, Lon has lost its toughness. For this reason, you need to change the way you play. The past way Use the teleport after activating the oculus effect, then use the starpack. But if you do this, you are very likely to die. Therefore, if an oculus effect occurs, first use a starpack and teleport it to the oculus immediately. This will increase your survival and at the same time prevent you from spreading monsters. Please check with the video. All articles are written in translators. The translation may be wrong.Deal7 Feb 16
Feb 16 My 1st wizard builid - need your advice! Hi, im playing at NS europe, i never had wizard before, now i wanna create one. Id like to know what builid is easy and fast at T13 and low/speed gr's lile 80-90. Im paragon 3k something I wanna start this class smooth so please do not advice nothing complicated. Free rorg is not a option cuz im NS but i very like LoN builids overall, so maby here any nice option for starter? (gear is not rly issue) I dont need anything for gr push or meta exp, i just wanna bang bang with some magic stars and thats it, go easy on me :) Will be cool if builid can use goldwrap and bone of horadrer/avarice at t13 with easy switch to gr stuff. I dont need sage's options. sry my eng badRed0 Feb 16
Feb 16 Tal Meteor vs Lon Meteor Which is better for gr pushing and if lon is stronger at paper how come the leaderboard shows the opposite?Leontokardos9 Feb 16
Feb 16 Meteor Dmg or APOC on Etched Sigil? increases meteor Dmg or APOC on Etched SigilVanjo4 Feb 16
Feb 15 Tal rasha frozen orb Anyone know how far can this build push?, i did a gr 98 so far, i know there are better builds to get higher but i kinda like this style https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYTY5o_LU5w&t=509sRazagart0 Feb 15
Feb 15 Star At the conclusion of last season a part of dominion equipment dropped. Dominion are your basic high elf type of race / class. Star Helm, level 1 item. Whatever that is made of normally. The elf, is bone, they tend to be full of it (themself). Boundless ages, elven ancestery, ham. The look is the E.O.D. system, a star helm can turn on or off?macNcree0 Feb 15
Feb 12 Eternal version magic weapon For the wizard's skill magic weapon, the eternal version doesn't specific how long the effect will last, so I wonder if it still last for 10 min or it forever activated after one cast. Or do I need cast it frequently?TrickyHunter3 Feb 12
Feb 12 Leveling 1st wizard blizzard and meteor issue I'm finding that the use of either or both of these each time I hit the hotkey there is a good chance the skill does not activate despite having enough arcane power. I'm seeing no consistency in why this is happening. For example I am able to activate both without moving the mouse or place them slightly apart or completely apart from each other. And another time I'll have to hit the hotkey several times to get one or both of them to activate in accordance with any of the previously mentioned ways. The goal was to use blizzard (lighting storm) to buff meteor (lightning) and electrocute (chain lightning) for nice AoE damage. But with this activation issue occurring the result is problematic. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks.StoneRyno3 Feb 12
Feb 11 Audacity vs Conflag (Tal Meteor Shower) Noob question. If conflagration procs on every fire crit wouldn't the 6% crit during meteor shower be more damage (+ more AP generation to help remain above 90% for Aquilas) than audacity's 30% increased damage inside of 15yds? I can see where if conflag only works on manual meteor hits it would be worse but does anyone have the answer? Thanks.Somms1 Feb 11
Feb 8 How does this work? Also this build linked below only seems to use 2 fire skills Arcane Torrent and Meteor so how do they get the 3 different fire spells to make stuff burn forever? https://www.icy-veins.com/d3/meteor-wizard-skills-and-runesPeteed19852 Feb 8
Feb 8 reroll suggestion for velvet camaral head Just got a velvet camarat for lon wiz. is it good to use for lon wiz? https://imgur.com/a/nOLduNnadrianmak2 Feb 8
Feb 7 Which would be better atm? what would be better LoN with 6 ancients only or firebirds but only the 4 set bonus atm?Peteed19851 Feb 7
Feb 4 Wand of Woh, the forgotten build I´ve been playing D3 since the very beginning, back in the days there was a build that was extremely fun (at least for me), however very difficult to do because it was based in the Wand of Woh. This build was so fun because you were moving all the time, casting black hole to group enemies, teleporting into the group, ice nova and of course explotions... lots of them. Aaaaah, I still remember those days, it was fun, hard to find the Woh, but totally worth it. But one day almost all builds were buffed (through set buffs), but Woh wasn´t and it wasn´t a viable build anymore. Now, and for a long time, the wizards are forced to play builds that, in my honest opinion, are kind of boring, phoenix, archon, frozen orb... all these builds despite being very effective, don´t flow as Woh use to do back in the days. You have to stop-and-go all the time, stay far away or do tricks like keeping a pack of elites alive. I want to run (non-stop as a barbarian does) into the packs and see them blow up in the air. There was a try of revive this build once, when the Wand of Woh was updated to do 400% damage with explosive blast, but that was it, nothing else. And that is the problem, one item cannot just do a build. For example, pleople playing around meteor have Nilfur´s, Grand Vizier, along with the channeling items (at least 3). 5 items, if not more, that have synergy. Plus one or two sets that can work with that. Woh is almost alone, just having the Orb of Infinite Depth as the other item and the numbers for this, compared to the others is just ridiculous, 60% damage vs 900% (nilfur´s) just as an example. The new season (16 by the time I´m writting this) is trying to balance the builds so people that don´t want to play pure meta builds can still play something viable, Woh is still forgotten. I want to ask directly to the D3 team of developers, why? why guys you don´t pay attention to such an entertaining build as the Woh build? Please, think about that awesome item that is the Wand of Woh and work something around it, if not a set at least a bunch of legendaries, and please adjust the numbers to the current D3, not to a 2-year old D3. I´m sure there´s a bunch of wizard players that think like me. Raise your voice guys, if we show our interest maybe we can have Woh back :). PD: Will still try to create an effective Woh build this season against all reasoning >_<Ole5 Feb 4
Feb 3 Why is my Archon damage fire? I'm running 2p Vyr right now, and have Pure Power (Lightning) selected, yet when I activate Archon, my skills that deal damage are set to Fire damage (https://imgur.com/A5RlUaa) this makes it hard to benefit from Paralysis. My research tells me this SHOULD follow the element of my manually selected rune, but this isn't happening. Is this a bug, is this not how it works anymore, or am I just stupid?Refl3x5 Feb 3
Feb 3 Star Pact Survivability How do people survive with this using APDs? It feels like even with the monk spamming every ability, I still die extremely easily. Do people just sit on top of the monk? How do you stay alive? Monk healing you with mantra of healing? I just die very easily with this build.Yliche2 Feb 3
Feb 3 S16 Tal Meteor CoE vs Endless Walk I know it's better to have both but I find myself so glassy doing that. If I'm gonna wear Unity then is Endless Walk a better option then CoE and Magefist?SevenShadow1 Feb 3
Feb 1 Tal's Meteor I was looking at trying my luck with a Wizard as I've never really played one. However I don't think I understand this build. I have watched a couple videos and streamers and what not. But it doesn't look like they are doing anything an meteors are falling out of the sky nonstop. Obviously I'm wrong and they are doing something and I just don't understand it. I was hoping some one could explain to me what they are doing. I would appreciate it greatly.Kidyen4 Feb 1
Feb 1 Anyone test LON Sleet Storm? Has anyone tested any LON Sleet Storm builds? I played around a while back with a channeled sleet storm / ET build. The idea was to ressurect the old sleet storm builds from the past using ET and the updated bracers to vortex stuff to you in a tight clump while you are channeling.BossDogg14 Feb 1
Jan 31 Can you get Life per Hit on Deathwish? Can you even get life per hit on Deathwish since multiple guides for meteor wizard suggest to roll Life per hit on your weapon but when I tried it didn't even show up as a possibility to roll on my weapon is there some criteria to meet in order to get it or something?DJFluTTersHy5 Jan 31
Jan 31 New to Wizard I’m new to playing a Wizard and would like to know what is an easy build to play? Thanks in advance.Dirtybirdy1 Jan 31
Jan 31 LoN Meteor/BH wizard season 16 Hi, had to take advantage of the new season LoN buffs and been playing around with this build this season. https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Kradhtil-1489/hero/107884661 I am in Hardcore mode so far I've pushed to 102, I've been a little hesitant to go further because rift guardians have popped my unstable twice now, but I think I could go higher soon. Should I go more tanky with this? I think I could swamp string of ears in for my belt. And go a eye of elitch for my neck. Anyhow looking for some ideas from people who have played these builds a lot. ThanksKradhtil4 Jan 31
Jan 31 LoN Disintegrate/Meteor Shower I've been running GR100 solo with this build leveling gems, I typically finish with 8-9 minutes remaining. It seems decent, anyone else recommend any changes to it for optimizations. https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Gzip-11889/hero/75635549Gzip7 Jan 31
Jan 29 Broken Tal Rasha + Etched Sigil I wanted to create a fun build of Etched Sigil + Tal Rasha and the synergy doesn't work. Yet, Tal Rasha's set clearly say: your ATTACKS, not CASTING a spell. Yet, when you channel a spell and it creates attacks with Etched Sigil, your stacks of Tal Rasha don't go up. It would of been such a fun synergy with deathwish, mantle of channeling and tal rasha. Instead, it now just plain sucks. Yes, it would create a 2 buttons build, but that s exactly what I was looking for.Newface18 Jan 29
Jan 28 What to reroll on gloves Lucked out and got Primal Ancient Tal Rasha gloves and they rolled with INT/VIT/CC/CDam Secondaries are Lighting Resist and +experience I think the proper choice is Lighting -> Physical resist. That seems more valuable than pickup range or stun (instead of +exp) Any other wizards more experienced than I care to weigh in?Goaticus2 Jan 28
Jan 27 Cant stay alive with meteor build How do people run this?Wolfchat1 Jan 27
Jan 27 What is an archon stack? Game doesn't say? Go ahead and laugh but I just realized the game doesn't seem to tell me anything about them? What is it? how do i get it? what does it do? I just started playing the build. I have a belt that says i start with 48 stacks and i have a hat that says i keep them for 20 seconds. But the tooltip for archon doesn't have the word "stack" in it anywhere? gameguide for archon: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/class/wizard/active/archon again i don't see the word "stack" anywhere?DiGiTLMaN2 Jan 27
Jan 26 Halo of Karini substitute No Karini yet... ... I'm ~P600 in S16, no Halo of Karini yet. So, using APDs with Halo of Arlyse/ice armor instead of Storm armor (Tal Meteor fire build). Seems ok in density, anyone ever tried this combo before?Nick3 Jan 26
Jan 26 Spectral Blades & Manald Heal Greetings. Simple question. Has the proc rate of MH on SB been fixed ? By that i mean, SB hits 3 times, does MH have a chance to proc of all 3 hits , or is it still stuffed at only procing on the initital hit ? About a year ago i tried playing a Wiz with a SB+MH proc build. But found out that SB was for some odd reason gimped when it comes to procs. Dispite attacking waaay faster and having a higher proc coefficent than Arcane torrent, it was still procing less, apparently due to SB only procing on the 1st of its 3 hits. So has this since been fixed ?SolarNova2 Jan 26
Jan 26 Can Tal Wizzards insta kill themselves from Dune Dervish ( the reflective spinners ) mobs ? Can arcane torrent be reflected and if its so will the Etched Sigil spawn meteors on you ?Ouroboros4 Jan 26
Jan 25 Best Tal Rasha drop rate? Which piece of Tal Rasha set gear has the best drop rate? So I can farm them with shards then just use the cube to complete the set. I thought it was pants but got about 4 of each other set pants and not one Tal Rasha.KingKoopaTho2 Jan 25
Jan 25 [2.4.3] (S9) Manald Heal Builds + Mechanics Gather 'round fellow wizards, it's a new year, and time for new builds. =) Season 9 brings the Manald Heal ring (pff Manald, right? ...WRONG). Manald Heal can deal tremendous amounts of damage if used properly. GR builds with MH will be clearing in the 90+ range. While I still think Paralysis chance should be adjusted a tad higher, and some item interactions could be better, overall I feel MH is a great improvement for the wizard class, introducing many new builds that are approaching FB archon levels of play. Note: if you're looking for any Season 10 / MH Hydra related mechanics, I've started a new thread for those: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20753695205 Big thanks to anyone and everyone who assisted and researched manald mechanics or gave advice for making these builds better. Including but not limited to: Vox - Malakai - GBrav13 - TinneOnnMuin - Christos - StoleOwnCar - MasterJay - aloc - Angry - Davlok - Adria - Wudijo - xTonyJ Loves! Without further - lets dive in. Here is the playlist for my build videos if you'd prefer that method. Note there are some videos below that are not mine though. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsBZISJpoL0I1rZLcEc1Q5jQ1QKzkW8qy ----- EDIT (8/28/2017): Check out also sVr's in-depth guide on MH Tal/Vyr: http://www.diablofans.com/forums/diablo-iii-class-forums/wizard-the-ancient-repositories/228381 ----- Mechanics. General list of Manald Heal (MH), Paralysis, and other related mechanics, mostly taken from the Manaldo thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20752207091 Edit (1/31/2017): Important testing just in: These do not increase MH proc damage: Elemental % damage on gear Skill % damage bonuses Furnace Elite damage Powerful (BoP gem) Elite Damage These do increase MH proc damage or Crit chance: Powerful (BoP gem) Multiplier Sunkeeper Elite Damage Unity Elite damage Strongarm Bracers Audacity Power Hungry Bane of the Trapped Zei's Stone of Vengeance Starfire Orb of Infinite Depth Slow Time: Time Warp Black Hole: Spellsteal Taeguk, Magic Weapon, Sparkflint, Unwavering Will Stone of Jordan Elite Damage Bane of the Stricken Deathwish Pig Sticker - Beast Damage Pig Sticker - Human Damage Elemental Exposure Bone Chill Cold Blooded Glass Cannon Pinpoint Barrier (+5% CHC buff) Conflagration (+6% CHC debuff) Deep Freeze (+10% CHC buff) Iceblink (+10% CHC debuff) Broken Promises Gem of Efficacious Toxin Convention of Elements Lightning phase Oculus ring spawns Bastions of will set Endless walk set For more info on the tests I did to find the above, see these links: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20752649109?page=8#post-160 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20752649109?page=11#post-203 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20752649109?page=11#post-220 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20752649109?page=14#post-264 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20752649109?page=15#post-284 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20752649109?page=15#post-285 All my d3planner links now updated, in general, try for AS or INT on amulet. Bracers updated to not have Lighting %, the exeption being Archon builds. These will still need to have Lightning % on bracer to tell the Vyr2 bonus to assume that type of damage when in archon. Continuing with MH mechanics: Paralysis applies on cast. MH damage appears to be applied on hit (based on testing, deals damage in line with spell damage ticks). Paralysis is a static 15% chance to stun. Chance is NOT multiplied by skill proc coefficients. MH can deal damage multiple times per Paralysis proc, assuming the player is channeling or continually attacking the target. If Paralysis rolls "true" on cast: multiple spell ticks per attack cycle can be sent that will apply paralysis to any enemy hit. Spells of speed coefficient = 1 can only proc MH from the first cast that procs paralysis. If that cast has the ability to tick or deal damage multiple times, MH can proc up to that many ticks from that cast. So, for example, with Spectral blade, MH will only proc on the first cast upon paralysis, but MH can proc up to 3 times from that one cast. For spells of speed coefficient > 1: If an enemy is affected by paralysis, they can take damage from MH within 1.5s of time. Any spell damage tick that hits them can potentially proc MH, assuming that spell is allowed to proc MH. Note that MH does not proc on every tick. There exist gaps in time where no procs occur during a proc set window. For more info on these gaps, please reference this comment: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20752649109?page=22#post-422 MH can only proc on targets that have had paralysis applied to them. Damage from MH is applied instantly, from the same cast / tap of a spell that procs paralysis. You don't really need to hit twice to proc MH (though it can proc MH more times on targets already affected by paralysis for speed co > 1 spells). MH can proc on different targets at near the same time. See: http://imgur.com/v6mDX6N Paralysis passive or a hellfire amulet with Paralysis is required for MH to work. Any skill that can proc Paralysis can proc MH (Note: does not include MW:Electrify). This means you must use lightning skills to deal MH damage, and the skills have to be cast by you. Additional damage from non-lightning sources does NOT proc MH any faster. MH damage is applied even when Paralysis stun effect is ignored due to CC resistance ramp (Credit Vox and Adria). CHC on gear and paragon will increase MH proc crit chance. Crit chance is not included in damage formula (Manald Heal can critically hit). CHD on gear and paragon will increase MH proc crit damage. CHD from Emerald in weapon will increase MH proc crit damage. MH likely has no ICD in place. MH does NOT proc area damage. Skill damage on gear does not increase MH proc damage. MH does NOT proc from Etched sigil casts. AT:SD can proc Manald in sets of two at the same time, on the same target. See: http://imgur.com/cY1Txhx Electrocute chains can proc Manald in multiples of two at the same time, on the same target. See: http://imgur.com/tHDwcSB. EDIT: After testing consecutive procs from AT:SD I found that the MH procs from AT:SD seem to average out over time to match tick rate of the spell, but this still makes damage more bursty. Shame of Delsere AS bonus does affect (increase) the rate at which MH can proc. Items that deal lightning damage do NOT proc MH. (Fulminator, Shard of Hate, Thunderfury, etc.) Wreath of Lightning does NOT proc MH (but can still proc Pain Enhancer). Wyrdward % chance to stun is multiplied by spell proc coefficients. Wyrdward % chance to stun does not apply towards increasing Paralysis chance, and does NOT assist in proccing MH. Same thing with Zei's stun: multplied by proc coefficients. Does NOT help proc Paralysis. Does NOT assist in proccing MH damage. Delsere 6 piece bonus will NOT increase the damage of MH. Dovu Energy Trap does NOT increase the duration that MH can proc. (Credit Adria) Mirror image spell casts cannot proc MH. Still to confirm: Using multiple paralysis capable skills, how do they interact with MH procs? For 2.5: Hydras & ranged and pet buffs (gems / skills) ----- The fact that MH can't proc Area damage means it may not scale into the highest of group GR. When you combine this with archon builds having a hard time getting stacks at the higher GRs, the wizard class might not make it into the group meta as a DPS role. This isn't to say it does terrible damage, I'm just saying the scaling of the damage is limited by these mechanics. ----- Attack Speed & Most known suitable skill choices. Since Paralysis is decoupled from proc coefficients, this makes skills with speed coefficients > 1 more appealing. This means, AT:SD, Electrocute, and Disintegration Wave (Archon) all are prime picks. It also makes stacking AS to meet higher breakpoints incredibly appealing for both: Proccing Paralysis more often. Proccing MH damage more times within each Paralysis window. MH can proc very rapidly at high attack speeds. In slow-mo vid testing, the lowest time noted between MH procs on the same target was .066 seconds (less than a tenth). This was from a Tal/Vyr archon test at the 15 ticks/s Breakpoint. This is why all the builds listed below utilize attack speed. You'll want to hit max AS rolls on all gear required + Paragon. Breakpoint tables and charts for speed co = 1, 1.5, 2, and 3 can be found here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/8770117237#post-11 Above post is by APO. Breakpoint table for Shame + Fragment (or just Shame) can be found here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20042886074?page=5#post-84 Above post is by Dolynick. You can also use the wizard tools that are stickied on the forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/10971757476 Post by Dolynick. I use my own custom spreadsheet that I've built up over time. Just easier for me at this point. =) As an aside, I think that it would be great if we had a disintegrate lightning rune of some sort, as suggested by RoneNeffect here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20752207091?page=2#post-28 This would allow disintegrate builds to exist with MH that aren't archon based. ----- Torment & Bounty Builds. Your bread and butter, these are hopefully entertaining enough to keep you interested, while still making farming an easy task. If you're like me, and don't like archon as much for Torment farming and bounties, these might pique your interest. [2.4.3 PTR] (TXIII) Tal Electrocute - Manald Heal + AW http://www.d3planner.com/197686568 http://www.diablofans.com/builds/85734 https://youtu.be/dRhrQq3hNOg?list=PLsBZISJpoL0I1rZLcEc1Q5jQ1QKzkW8qy Get close in to dense packs and proc Pain Enhancer with Frozen Storm and Chain Lightning. This will bump you up a breakpoint or two and get you quicker paralysis and MH procs. PE bleed helps take out low HP mobs as well. Big multpliers from Tal6, Bastions of Will (F&R), Trapped, and Audacity. Power Hungry included as well for the off chance you get a proc at range. All the crowd favorites for easy farming: Aether Walker for mobility, Nemesis Bracers for extra elite pack spawns with pylons, Goldwrap Hoarder for easy defense, and Corruption shoulders for increased pickup radius. Keep FN:Mists and EB:Chain Reaction on autocast, and coast through the rift, casting Teleport and Chain Lightning. Shame of Delsere is Mandatory for AS bump and AP gains. Myken's is also required for the chain to same enemy effect. Boot slot is fairly open. Nilfur's is a go-to, but you could opt for Ice Climbers if you prefer. Keep homing pads on swap and make sure to bring out your cosmetic pet for additional gold pickup. Alternate Jewelry is Endless Walk + RoRG. Typical solo clears for this build will be in the 2.5m to 4m range. [2.4.3 PTR] Tal Electrocute Manald Heal Bounty Build http://www.d3planner.com/780054573 http://www.diablofans.com/builds/85746 https://youtu.be/KF2axNupOMI?list=PLsBZISJpoL0I1rZLcEc1Q5jQ1QKzkW8qy For TX to TXIII bounty farming. Well balanced - can handle single target boss fights, or crowd clearing bounties equally. The basic idea is to leverage multpliers and elemental damage bonuses to clear 4p games well. To handle bosses, engage them at range. To handle normal mobs / group clearing, engage close up. Similar to the build above, we use Frozen Storm + PE to get more MH procs when engaging groups of enemies. Multipliers: Tal6, Endless Walk, Trapped, Audacity, Zei's, Power Hungry Elemental Bonus: Starfire Mykens for chain to same. Defense is provided by Ashnagarr's Blood Bracers + MW:Deflection + Galvanizing Ward. Use Calamity to stun enemies as needed. Aether Walker for mobility. RoRG to meet 6 set bonus. When at range, Trapped is procced by Paralysis. Test run as seen is performed on T13 solo, since it's on the PTR (not many people on doing publics). Picked a few randoms out of each act. Handles T13 solo easily, even at my power (12.5k INT). Should be easily capable of 4p TX in early season. After you augment, and get better gear, expect to be able to clear up to T13 4p fairly handily. I killed Malthael at the end just for funsies. Found a menagerist goblin during the run with the Friendly Gauntlet drop. Blast! Why?? [2.4.3 PTR] (TXIII) (650+ DB/hr) Tal Electrocute - Manald Heal + AW + Sage's http://www.d3planner.com/243624048 http://www.diablofans.com/builds/85922 https://youtu.be/bdtnKUUIPSQ?list=PLsBZISJpoL0I1rZLcEc1Q5jQ1QKzkW8qy Death's breath farming build that can clear TXIII in 3-4 minutes. Average DB per run will typically be between 35 and 50. In place of Goldwrap + Hoarder + Boot slot we place Sages + Wreath of Lightning. Energy Armor is used instead of Frozen Storm. I prefer the Pinpoint barrier rune for this one, but you can slot Force armor or prismatic if you want the defense. Attack speed is slotted (as is Pain enhancer + Wreath of lightning) to give quicker paralysis procs. Enchantress is recommended. Even with the ABB + GW combo, still a very touch and go build, so take care when engaging enemies. [2.4.3 PTR] (TXIII - 200p @ 3min) {HC} Tal Electrocute Manald Heal + AW for Hardcore http://www.d3planner.com/584412299 http://www.diablofans.com/builds/85928 https://youtu.be/WbL0Uvj06TI?list=PLsBZISJpoL0I1rZLcEc1Q5jQ1QKzkW8qy Hardcore build for those who want more defense in their farming build. As seen, the clear speed is slightly slower on TXIII, but does include more defense for torment farming. A few swaps compared to the SC TXIII rifting build: Uses ABB + MW:D + GW to get massive shields. Slots OID for added defense, especially needed when engaging elites and the RG. Homing Pads for quick escape if you proc, or just at the end of the rift. Ice Climbers so Frozen doesn't necessarily wreck you. Black Hole for CC'ing monsters - especially good for swapping Nemesis bracers in for pylons, just pick up gold and cast BH before clicking the pylon. Keeps you from getting insta-gibbed. Avarice Band for easy pickup. Still slots Goldwrap + Hoarder for huge defense when picking up gold. Alternate Shoulder + boots combo is Firebirds for the extra second life. ----- Greater Rifting (GR) Builds. The main event so to speak, MH offers up many builds that can reach GR90+ with relatively low effort in gearing. [2.4.3 PTR] (GR94+) Tal AT:SD Manald Heal + Aquila + Deathwish http://www.d3planner.com/359733445 http://www.diablofans.com/builds/85735 https://youtu.be/GvUH_UsIkjg?list=PLsBZISJpoL0I1rZLcEc1Q5jQ1QKzkW8qy Video shows GR90 @ 12k INT This build leverages the fact that AT:SD can proc MH twice on the same target at the same time. We slot high AS + PE like the Torment farming builds do to hit increased breakpoints. Tal6, Endless Walk, Deathwish, OID, Mantle of Channeling, Trapped, and Audacity make up the bulk of your damage multipliers. Taeguk is great for the extra damage boost. Typically MH doesn't proc immediately when engaging enemies, so dropping stacks isn't so bad of a thing. The idea is to clear the rift faster, spend a little more time on an RG (RG with adds like Saxtris would be king), but overall spend less time in the rift compared to having Stricken. Aquila is placed in the cube for extra damage reduction. With OID, Tal4, Mantle of Channeling, and the Halo + APD combo this makes for a very tanky build. LoH on weapon / bracer adds nice recovery. Resource is managed with many sources: RCR on Shoulder, Paragon, Topaz, and (possibly) source. APoC MW:Conduit +Max AP from paragon and source. These allow you to keep up Aquila at all times, even on single target. Blizzard: Snowbound is used to assist in PE procs, keep up the Tal4 bonus, and is great for helping proc Trapped at range. Feel free to sub whatever cold spell you prefer though, as this is fairly optional. The RCR roll on source is not 100% required, VIT is a good alternative if you feel fine with Aquila buff uptime. Same thing with LoH on bracer vs VIT, I prefer the LoH for the good recovery. Another potential swap is to go without MW:Conduit, and slot FN:Bone chill or ST:Stretch time. This would give more damage, but at the cost of having to need density to keep up your Aquila buff. So, this is more of an advanced option. [2.4.3 PTR] (GR90+) Tal AT:SD Manald Heal DPS Group Build + Guide http://www.d3planner.com/428954774 http://www.diablofans.com/builds/85948 https://youtu.be/5D0iIhlZCGg?list=PLsBZISJpoL0I1rZLcEc1Q5jQ1QKzkW8qy Video shows a 2p GR85 clear. This is a Tal6 AT:SD MH build for group. Core damage comes from MH / Paralysis with high AS gear / skills. Stacks as many multpliers as possible to achieve huge damage. Core play involves keeping your Tal bonus up, popping slow time when support pulls in density, casting Spellsteal for big buff in time for CoE lightning phase. Works well with heal + pull support builds, since AT:SD allows you to stand in place. For added damage, defense, and group utility, we use the OID and Crown of Primus with Slow time. I think the Primus + OID combo offers more defense and group utility overall than a Hergbrashes + Furnace + Force Armor setup would be able to. Elite damage on the furnace setup would be slightly higher (~8.3% according to sim), but overall the ST + OID combo provides more damage and utility for clearing the rift. May not be the highest Damage build for a group compared to Firebats WD, but it's mighty fun, and works well at these GR levels. Wudijo's Tal6/Vyr4 MH Archon Meta Guide - the "Lightning Wiz" https://youtu.be/YSWV5xjk7yQ Take a look at this video guide for more info regarding the current Tal6/Vyr4 MH archon meta builds (as of 2/15/2017). The video description includes links for d3planner with Torment and GR speed farming variants, and the solo build. Thanks to Wudijo for putting out this very detailed and impactful guide. [2.4.3] (GR94+) Tal6/Vyr4 Manald - No Halo - APDs + Ice Reflect + Trapped/Zei's/Gogok http://www.diablofans.com/builds/85740 http://www.d3planner.com/748302147 https://youtu.be/4uRRz4UrcPw?list=PLsBZISJpoL0I1rZLcEc1Q5jQ1QKzkW8qy https://youtu.be/B5iUz0LQyBk?list=PLsBZISJpoL0I1rZLcEc1Q5jQ1QKzkW8qy (EDIT: 4/6/2017): Added this build back in. This Aether Walker Zodiac build by Cratic is best described by Dragonfire: ... Dragonfire says Trapped works great up until about GR 92. He recommends replacing Trapped in my build above with Stricken if you want to push higher than that. He estimates stricken will get you up to about GR96 with this build. It is recommended that you swap to the CoE variant (as listed below) if you are trying to push as high as you can go. As mentioned, the above build is a great way to get used to Aether Walker. Tal / Vyr MH Archon CoE Solo Guide by xTonyj: https://youtu.be/NhDecAZRcEU Tal / Vyr MH Archon CoE Group Guide by xTonyj: https://youtu.be/3qWsuWudnsc Adding xTonyj's guides for CoE manald group and solo to the listings. These seem high damage, but pretty hard to play, and the solo build especially will require a lot of fishing. Solo CoE Aether appears to be more powerful than the zodiac variants. [2.4.3] Firebird Archon Fire and Lightning Group Build (by StoleOwnCar) http://www.diablofans.com/builds/86483 http://ptr.d3planner.com/510299188 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMAYECGxv48 https://youtu.be/yyeHQ_SlIA0 While it is FB archon based, this variation for group by StoleOwnCar uses the Manald Heal ring to deal lightning damage. GR100 in first video. GR95 cleared in 9 minutes at ~1700p shown in 2nd video. Skills MW:Ignite, Chantodos Wave of Destruction, and Mammoth Hydra are used to ignite elites for the 6 piece FB bonus. Mammoth Hydra continues igniting and dealing damage when you go into archon. CoE for even larger damage multiplier. AT:SD is also a high damage dealer in this build when outside of archon. You need max CDR on every slot, and the ideal elemental % distribution will be 20% fire (on bracers), this is to give chantodos fire damage. Attack speed is highly valued. If you find a pair of gloves with CDR/IAS/CHC/CHD, you're lucky. Weapon benefits from having IAS on it too. It will increase your manald bursts considerably with more IAS. [2.4.3 PTR] (GR93+) FB AT:SD Manald Heal + Aquila + Deathwish http://www.d3planner.com/987377148 http://www.diablofans.com/builds/85738 https://youtu.be/aVRXM0yZSLs?list=PLsBZISJpoL0I1rZLcEc1Q5jQ1QKzkW8qy Video shows GR89 clear. Similar to the Tal Rasha AT:SD Manald build, here is the FB version which is more tanky, but dishes out less damage. This is due to having a lower damage multiplier and lower base AS breakpoint than the Tal setup. Suprisingly, being able to stand and channel longer due to the DR somewhat makes up for the lower damage. It's a little more clunky than the Tal build, less mobile, and less efficient, but it works. Defense for the build is provided by FB6, Safe Passage, OID, Aquila, Halo + APDs, and Mantle of Channeling. [2.4.3 PTR] (GR89+) Vyr6 Manald Heal :{Ranged}: Zei + Starfire + EE + Zodiac + AW + Crystal Shell http://www.d3planner.com/510924647 http://www.diablofans.com/builds/85741 https://youtu.be/KqNx41mwCkY?list=PLsBZISJpoL0I1rZLcEc1Q5jQ1QKzkW8qy Video shows gameplay - GR85 @ 11k INT. Lost this particular rift due to bad RG - but at 4-5m ahead of the timer, can easily clear once you get a good RG spawn. This build uses Starfire + Zei + Power hungry with Archon beam attack to deal damage with MH at range. Primordial Soul + EE is used in place of UA to get even more damage at range. DS: Crystal shell + Zodiac + Aether Walker are used to gain additional defense when outside of archon. APDs are also procced by Calamity when outside archon. When inside archon, Ice Reflect and Cold Archon attacks are used to freeze and proc APDs. Planner shows two variations: high paragon and low paragon. I included LoH on weapon for both of these since I felt the recovery was needed. As far as gameplay goes, use the beam and make sure you are standing next to enemies whenever possible to get extra stack buildup from your blast attack. Attack the RG from range. Make sure you have Cold (or arcane) damage on wand. Be sure to also use cold archon for the stuns (with lightning % dmg on gear). Ice armor is the Ice Reflect rune, not Crystallize. +Max AP is recommended on paragon, wand, source. Potential swaps for Crystal shell include DS:Shards, ST:Exhaustion, and BH:Spellsteal. If you want to go more tanky, you can swap out endless walk for Halo of Arlyse + Hellfire with UA (or any of the other 4 passives & swap out that one for UA). Use Ice Armor: Crystallize with this swap. This will get you up to about GR80. Special thanks to Christos, TinneOnnMuin, and aloc for their help on this build. [2.4.3 PTR] (GR91+) Tal Electrocute - Manald Heal + AW + EW http://www.d3planner.com/438406970 http://www.diablofans.com/builds/85743 https://youtu.be/3z_P0FR1Dw8?list=PLsBZISJpoL0I1rZLcEc1Q5jQ1QKzkW8qy Video shows GR87 clear. With the increase to small mob progress on the PTR, Electrocute is pretty good at pushing higher GRs. This Tal build skips most elites. It's very much a melee electrocute build. Includes PE for higher breakpoints. Stricken is fairly mandatory for the RG with this build. Halo + APD combo is the bulk of your defense, so you really have to look for good mob types. The double second life from Unstable anomaly and FB2 bonus come in handy for this reason. Frost Hydra is placed to proc Trapped and the Tal4 bonus. Could be any cold spell (as preferred) though. Absolute Zero, Snowbound, and Frozen solid are also good options. [2.4.3 PTR] (GR91+) FB Electrocute - Manald Heal + AW + OID + Aquila http://www.d3planner.com/150952173 http://www.diablofans.com/builds/85744 https://youtu.be/IWm2dsvg7lU?list=PLsBZISJpoL0I1rZLcEc1Q5jQ1QKzkW8qy Video shows GR87 clear. Super Tanky FB electrocute build. Typical FB style of play - kite to density, consume the density with the elite giving FB6 buff, then possibly finish off the elite. Aether Walker for high mobility. Lots of defense to be able to ignite easier (have to get close to hit them with EB). Cast Apocalypse only when needed, since it does cost significant amount of AP. Make sure you're channeling into density (for high AP returns) when casting. Though they are close, I prefer this FB electrocute build over the Tal Electrocute build for GR. AW definitely makes it easier to find and ignite elites, and the defense is great. ----- XP Speed / Gem Leveling Builds for GR. Gems, gems, who has the gems? [2.4.3 PTR] (GR75-85+) Tal AT:SD Manald Heal + Ranslor Gem/XP Speed http://www.d3planner.com/973776741 http://www.diablofans.com/builds/85745 https://youtu.be/F5U09GwJZaQ?list=PLsBZISJpoL0I1rZLcEc1Q5jQ1QKzkW8qy Video shows GR80 @ 6m. This build can handily take on GR75-85+ for gems/xp. Timed 6m on a good run, but can take as long as 8.5m if you get a bad rift. Keep in mind you can always reduce your GR a few levels to increase your clear speed, if your gear is unoptimized. Pain enhancer allows for quicker Manald Procs. OID + Esoteric + Halo/APD for defense, allows you to engage most elites. Ranslor pull is amazing for assisting in APD procs and quick trash kills, even with a bad mob type (shamans, wasps, etc.) Aether Walker for increased mobility with Conduit + RCR on shoulder, paragon, and Topaz in helm to handle AP costs. I've placed Illusory boots for positioning within enemy hitboxes and ability to run through waller, but you can opt for other boots, probably Nilfur's, if preferred. [2.4.3 PTR] (GR60-75+) Tal Electrocute Gem/XP Speed w/ Manald Heal http://www.d3planner.com/975016649 http://www.diablofans.com/builds/86592 https://youtu.be/lpt3-4E-D28 (4p GR 60 2m clears) https://youtu.be/l_Ob2-8CnAc?list=PLsBZISJpoL0I1rZLcEc1Q5jQ1QKzkW8qy (3.5m GR70 solo clear) This build is quite adept for clearing lower GRs (even in group play) fairly quickly. The extra defense from ABB + GW + OID help to keep you alive to get that "no death" bonus gem roll. Edit (1/17/2016): updated build to include FB 2pc from shoulder / boots. The double second life helps even more with staying alive during the rift. Thanks to Malakai for core ideas. Altered his original build to be melee oriented (with PE). With the additional placement of Gogok, the build is very capable at getting Paralysis and MH procs in a timely fashion. AS rolls are mandatory, and Enchantress is recommended. Wish I could have included nemesis, but the drop in defense was too much with that swap. Alternate gems to Gogok would be Zei's or Powerful. [2.4.3] Tal Electrocute MH - Velvet Camaral + Black Hole (GR60-70 Speed Build) http://www.diablofans.com/builds/87727 http://www.d3planner.com/937253882 https://youtu.be/IxepJ52VPCI?list=PLsBZISJpoL0I1rZLcEc1Q5jQ1QKzkW8qy A fun speedy build for GR65 ish and below for those quick gem-ups. VC works well at these levels, however, RG kills, especially if you try and push higher than ~GR65 start to take a long time. Video shows 1 GR65 run, and then 1 GR 60 run. Gear is at the end. The Halo of Arlyse + APD combo along with the double second life (UA + FB2pc) help ensure you stay alive for that extra bonus gem roll. I recommend you bring a friend to kill the RG for you if you want to run GR70 speeds. This build handles the trash at that level still fairly efficiently though. Wanted to get this out as I know many of you have been asking what I would do if I would slot VC. [2.4.3] Tal Electrocute MH - Velvet Camaral + EW (GR65-75) Speed Build http://www.diablofans.com/builds/87819 https://youtu.be/PgaBvtEAbKQ?list=PLsBZISJpoL0I1rZLcEc1Q5jQ1QKzkW8qy Video shows 2p GR 70 carry @ 5m. fun build, capable efficiently up to about 75 solo. More glassy, but still agile, and more damage with the EW. Can use ABB instead of Nemesis if preferred. ----- Here's to hoping these ideas help your wizard in the upcoming patch. Happy new year, and Good luck in season 9!Cratic448 Jan 25
Jan 24 Elemental Exposure I see that most Tals pushing builds use Elemental Exposure. However, my weapon does not have elemental damage on it. Does this make the buff useless / less effective?Torquemurder6 Jan 24
Jan 24 Elemental damage% vs intelligence Elemental % vs intelligence question, i createted a lon cold wiz, borrowing some gear from lon sprit barrage wd, now, i have 76% to cold, gloves pants helm and bracer, and I also have primal blackthorn amu Intel crit crit, so question is since i already have 76% cold is there any use switchin that amu to another amu cold crit crit, also considering The fact The amu i use is 1000-100-10intel crit crit.?xanian1 Jan 24
Jan 24 Blizzard/Hydra - attack speed and damage Hello, I haven't been playing for few years, now I play a bit in a current season and I was wondering is anything changed in damage calculations? Atm. I have fun with tal rasha blizz/dual hydra build. I know it is not the most efficient one but I like it :) My questions are: 1. Does Attack Speed affect Blizzard and Hydra damage (Mammoth Hydra)? 2. If no, should I always go for cc/cd in jevelry and skip AS? 3. Best combo for gloves are Tasker and Theo (for hydra) and Frostburn (for Blizz?) - one on me and one in kanai cube? 4. And amulet question, I use Tal Rasha now, not re-rolled yet. It got cold damage, critical damage, critical hit and int. I need socket for gem. I am thinking about re-rolling int or cold damage. Is 20% cold damage better then int bonus? Or maybe sacrifice cd or cc? 5. And last question. Armors should have Blizzard +15% damage (I think that one) or Hydra + 15% damage? Or maybe better go for something else like armor or res all? ThxKalais3 Jan 24