Wizard

Apr 3, 2013 SOLD still want a 4.5 CC 199 Int Mempo? Just found this and figured I'd check the AH just to see and it seems that the minimum for this is 425 million. I'm a somewhat casual player the most gold I've had at any one time is less than 25 million. I obviously don't expect to sell this for anything close to 425 million but I am thinking that someone might offer something that could really bankroll some other upgrades for my characters. Open to any reasonable offer if someone is hard pressed to find one of these helmets. 199 Int 77 All resist 8% ATS 4.5 CC 11% life slot slicktrick#1483slicktrick8 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 loose 4k dps/5k hp for more mitigation? Hey guys, as following the trend in this forum. i am trying to raise my toon's damage reduction aswell, currently sitting at exactly 89%, but i am not sure how to get few extra percentages. here is the profile: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/WatchMeBlink-2555/hero/359021 i have crafted few shoulders, but i am not sure that its worth switching over to those new ones, check my wd and monk profiles for the other two shoulders i thought were the best candidates. thanks for the advice!WatchMeBlink5 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 Archon wizard upgrades help http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/sharkhunter-1578/hero/20439849 Are there any major upgrades I can do to my wizard on a roughly 30-40 million gold budget? Thank you.sharkhunter8 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 so anyone wnna 4 man archon mp10 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/9382478/developer-journal-multiplayer-improvements-4-2-2013ajnin5 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 WTB critical hit chance http://i.imgur.com/9d2Bg9P.jpg Will pay up to 2 billion gold for Mystic artisan.Jaetch10 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 MP10 Ghom build ideas, help me beat 30s! I had a lot of fun last night playing with different setups, the best I got was 34 seconds, which I got pretty consistently with a few variations of my current builds. Surprisingly a stormcrow out damaged my mempo across all builds by 3-8seconds or more on average. I think the fireball it spits out procs a lot adding to apoc. I tried so many weird builds, some worked decent, some not so well.. I can do a nice burst of half his life or so in about 4-5 seconds, just tons of 4million crits, it's pretty awesome, but I can't sustain unfortunately. So yea, best ghom builds as wiz? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbKPNeJ8Xi0 - as sns variation best I got was 34s http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKnwceQ4GYU - as a arcane torrent I got down to 30sPotentiality13 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 What Should i get to improve my archon? Thinking about zuni instead of nats... what kinda ring should i look for? I have like 300m to spend. Already have Zuni boots. AR ARMOR ones ofc. Any other ideas? Aimless Archon http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Aimless-1700/hero/10258657Aimless29 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 selling full archon wiz gear set http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/patrick-1715/Patrick/28033609 self buffed is 526k dps, with current buffs. 545k with scoundrel make me an offer for the set that i cant refuse. i realize that the wep is a dupe, but all other items are self rolled, most purchased as unids just looking for a reason to quit playing to be honest. if i sell all gold will go towards unids, since that is pretty much the only fun part about this game now c/o is at 5 bil gold, waiting to see what offers i can get as a set before i decide to piece out or not post offers here or add in game and ill get back to youpatrick0 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 Fix my archon build ! 330dps-fully buffed + scroundel 35k hp 3178 armor 678 all res. Doesn't seems could handle mp7 well :/ dying occasionally. Need tips + suggestion on gear and spec ! Planning to replace: 1. Helm 2. Left Ring 3. Gloves 4. Amulet What stat / specific item i should look for ? More hp / armor or just pure dps gear ( Trifecta no vit, ar, etc ) ? Thanks ! http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Alizae-6792/hero/15362675Alizae2 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 Where did my "accomplishment.." post go? why was it erased? what did I do??? what did we say? Why was it purged?yodatoy20 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 Thoughts on iceclimber setups? So I made my biggest purchase yet this weekend with my left rare ring (tripoxish + vit) - and realized if I dropped my nats set I could gain over 20k dps (and improve my mitigation) if i kept my old rare ring and picked up a pair of high int iceclimbers (341 with radiant, 725 armor, 109res with int), and could maintain 50% base cc with a 6% SC or higher cc lacunies with less int Anyways.. I just wanted to know what your guys thoughts were, if any of you had tried them out. Heres the pro/con list I made in my head PROS +20k DPS +healthy boost in mitigation +cheap (boots only 50 mil) +maintain 2.73 breakpoint (cant afford a tripox) +high int covers the 130int lost not using the zuni bonus, right gold ring is pretty much a low end tripox CONS -Lose 12% movement speed :*-( -Drop from 21.6% dodge to 17.4% :*-( -Lose 2k life (meh) -Drop from 53% cc to 50% cc I'm most concerned about how the loss of dodge effects me in game, I won the boots this morning so I wont be able to try them out until after work. Im not really that concerned about the loss of cc because with scoundrel and deepfreeze im still running 68% a majority of the time.. If all else fails I still have my nats ringGrizZ37 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 Please help fix my Wiz Ok, so I die a lot with my wizard, not that big of a deal, right? You die in this game, its part of the game. But, when I say I die alot, I mean 20-30 times per run. I have a friend who plays as a Barbarian and I jump in with him on Inferno MP3 and I'm constantly getting 1-shotted. I know it probably has a lot to do with my talent-level (or lack thereof) but I'm also beginning to wonder if I've done something horribly wrong with my gear choices. Can some of you guys please take a look at my gear and let me know where I need to improve? I have been following the philosophy that DPS is king and that I'll live longer if I just burn down everything first, but I'm finding that's really not the case. If nothing else, give me suggestions on spells, spell rotation, tactics, etc. Anything. I'm desperate here. Its to the point I can't afford the repair bills anymore!! http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Brad-1474/hero/12511906 Oh, and I normally play this guy solo on Inferno MP0, but he still has trouble in Acts III & IV.Brad1 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 3, 2013 what happened to the jellyz thread? just came back to check an its gone... was it the mods?ximae0 Apr 3, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Question about keyboards As part of my recent computer upgrades, I picked up a Corsair Vengeance K60 on sale (http://www.corsair.com/us/gaming-peripherals/gaming-keyboards/vengeance-k60-performance-fps-mechanical-gaming-keyboard.html). I was also kinda hoping that with its 20 key rollover, I would be able to press down 1-2-3 at once while spamming LMB. However, this doesn't seem to be the case and 3 is not pressed. Am I doing something wrong, or is this not how keyboards work? Please save my wrists.hiimtonny11 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Exclusive 400k DPS 18k VIT club I'm in, are you? You must use force armor or storm armor Have min 400k dps Have less then 20k health Have little or no resists Have min 5k armor Be able to do MP 7 with no deaths Be a man, L2Archon Tips of the day (1) Archon users can get life steal from storm armor. Equip a life steal weapon and ashearas set for extra LS hit storm armor and equip normal gear. Now every time lightning hits it refills your health. 8.5 LS FTW (2) get more strength, the higher your armor the less resists you need. Who stands in fire anyway? (3) best archon refreshers 1. Wicked wind 2. Living lightning 3. Arcane torrent (4) want to know your dps in archon? Improved archon - your dps x 3.75 everything else x 3 (5) get MOAR DPS!!!! (6) APOC refreshes archon faster, ermagerd!! (7) get MOAR Int!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juaWZ783SsM&list=UUe86AOBf8SxEvPvB-F-xULQ&index=1 heres a vid for the haters TLDR. Useless info no one wants to be in this club anywayYORI69 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 what should i upgrade next? Taking all comments and criticism! Don't hold back! P.s.: I'm an avid 2.5 user for farming so you'd be hard pressed to convince me to move up in that situation... but fire awayChaoticF1 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Check out this Spectral Blade Oculus! Just got this for 16.6M, it out DPSs my Tri with Spectral Blade with that 12% bonus, not even factoring in the 5% bonus to elites! I'll use it in groups instead of Archon.DoctorDoom15 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Witching Hour AR/VIT Currently have a 900m offer on it. Add me in game with your BIN. http://i.imgur.com/0ZZnOWS.jpg TSLX#1897TSLX0 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 This is the day that I finally hit 300k finally! my will! stats 300k dps / 904ar / 4361armor / 2.76aps/ 55cc/ 381cd/ 59k hp / 896 lohVoid27 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Diamond Skin Question Does the diamond skin ehp get boosted from your res all and armor values?HanbulliHan6 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 So what keeps you guys playing? Because I highly doubt it's drops or getting rich lololol I keep playing for marginal gear upgrades :-) What about you guys? What say you?JellzRoc40 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Besides Paragon levels, other major changes? I am a wizard and am coming back to Diablo 3. I read the current patch notes and I know about the new buffed legendaries and a few other things. What other key things do I need to know as a wizard? I used to farm act 2 pretty easy and act 3 gave me a lot of issues. Did crit %, life on hit or other things get nerfed? What is the best build. could someone link a few for me to consider? Thanks a lot and i'm hoping D3 is much better than it was.daringpastry0 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 How Aps works? Help my CM Im trying to snipe Chantado's Will for my cm wiz but i dont understand how aps effects my total damage or its just a miror of dps on item. Can someone explain me plz. I looked old topics but couldnt find a good explanation. And if possible pleaze help me to increase my damage without decrease vitality or life on hit. thanks (:SAHANOSAHANO3 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Critical Mass Build... Help? I'm currently running through inferno mode for the first time and I'm doing it on MP1, I have 150k buffed DPS with 2.37 attacks per second and 33.5% Critical Chance. People keep telling me I need to run the critical mass build over what I'm using now, which is kind of just a mash up of spells. Could someone take a look at my gear, stats, and spell build and tell me what I need to do for a CM build, how to do it, and how I should try to improve my gear? I'm only paragon level 6, I know I have a long way to go. Thanks in advance!Oakpride2 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Chasing the 500K DPS Dragon (until MH is out) What's next? Just got a new weapon, Tri/quadfecta rings/Ammy?DoctorDoom25 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 best thing you have sold that shouldnt have this ring? http://i.imgur.com/rhA5PNB.jpg sold for 100 mill minus taxes so 85 mil i was as surpised as you are gold amount up top is fake for laughs, or is it ;)YORI8 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Yet another upgrade me thread. As the title suggests, a new week has started and time to go out and spend some lovely golds :) Whatcha think i should upgrade 1st? Budget : im pretty flexible. If its a GG upgrade i dont mind dropping the gold, if its a small upgrade not gunna drop ~600mill for +1k DPS boosts.skitzflik6 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 who sniped the GODLY blackthorne cross on AH 9.5 crit chance and 93 crit dmg 8 ias, 652 loh What a lucky X@!#$!@$#Neuron8 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Echo fury for Wiz Lifesteal or CD/ Chantodo So im planning to build my wiz What weapon would be best a chantodo socketed or echo fury lifesteal or crit damage Open socket.. budget 100mBoyBaKaL3 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Anyone ever go Slorak's + Oculus? Just been experimenting with it lately and it seems like there's a lot of hidden dps there on my Keeps runs. No reason for oculus in particular, its just a cheaper way to get the extra 9-10 apoc than an apoc Chant's Force. Just wondering what everyone's input was on this? in particular RulerEric as i believe i've seen him run this setup in the past...ChaoticF10 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 my first upgrade me post. apologies in advance for another upgrade me, I usually dont come to the forums so theres probably alot im not doing that I should be. I run act 3, only pick up rares and higher and sell them.. im at 5m g gold atm. any advice on upping my income is awesome as well. I have 78k dmg and play a cm wiz on mp 5.. any advice appreciated!vaskl2 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Now i know why they called them tears. I ve been crafting a lot lately and i ve been crying over Haedrig Eamon s shoulder.JesuKriss1 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 gear advice, disintegrate build i run a disintergrate build which i enjoy ive got about 145 mil to spend what weapon and stats should i be looking for? i currently sit on 135k dps buff, im looking to improve that to over 300k or more if i can,Jezzik0 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 How much DEX for 25% dodge? Trying to figure this out since it's not linear.Aimless13 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Tinfoil hat thread on crafting. Tinfoil hat alert! OK. so i have noticed that MOST ppl are able to craft decent trifeca gear on their initial crafting adventure ( i got my ammy within 30 tries and shoulders with 25). So i thought the system was trying to be "fair" in that peeps who already have decent crafted trifecas will have a harder time crafting another trifeca. So i took off my current ammy and equipped a normal rare ammy and started crafting and got another trifecta with 35 tries (i didnt beat my current, low CC and IAS and sub par CD but still a trifeca :) So yeh removed ur tri carfted and equip a sucky one. End of tinfoil hat thread.Liquid4 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 JellzRoc keeping it up as usual Was in trade chat earlier and ran into this guy. I asked him for a quick gearcheck if he wasn't busy and he was kind enough to oblige. Hilarity ensued shortly after http://imgur.com/wXExNEzNubbyn10 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 I'm stuck in a void between Archon and cm. Profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Raycaster-1442/hero/2736930 Since the beginning I've been high dps and archon all the way but decided to try a cm build. The problem is migrating over I've made a ton of costly error purchases so it's time to suck it up and ask for help. Its embarrassing that I'm on the edge of Paragon 90 and still clueless. I've been using brute force and HOURS to build up. My question is that right now I'm: 2.79 Attack Speed 41.5 Crit Chance 257 Crit Damage. Should I bring the attack speed down to the 2.73 and get the Crit chance/damage up? Any hints on how to accomplish that? Only 50m in bank + what ever I swap I can sell. thx,Raycaster1 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Great movement tip for CMWWs Tip for the cmww Wiz: get a mouse with a thumb button and go to Options and map "move" to the thumb button. It lets you move WHILE FIRING! I still hold down the space bar (stand-still) a lot, but the "move" overrides it so that you can step out of that triple stacked desecrator when the arcane laser is swinging your way. You may even find that you don't need teleport anymore and can pick up another skill (I like slow time/stretch time with the 10% slowdown for enemies and a 10% speedup for party members inside the bubble).DIBesq8 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 So I started a new job... Haven't had a full time job in a few years...I was in school and just worked the weekends. 9:00am..They sat me down and put a 4 inch thick binder in front of me and said, "Read." "___" -- what it said Italics -- what I was thinking "It is our company's policy to minimize as many incoming mistakes as possible." It is my wizard's job to mitigate as much incoming damage as possible "When we have two quarters of negative growth, thing stop moving around here and we always need to implement a hiring freeze." When I'm surrounded by too many enemies, I always implement Frost Nova "We lost our factory in Oklahoma a few years ago to a tornado." That was probably my tornado... "Whenever we purchase equipment, we try to sell our old equipment at a minimal loss." You guys don't know how to flip... I'm pretty sure I'm just withdrawing...right?Melkor17 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Can dodge....? Dodge elemental ground effects, flying molten balls or arcane? I'm guessing not right? Just got to 26.7% dodge and wanted to see if it's useful against elites.kurOsawa5 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Question on non-apoc Chantodo's Force Hey guys, I've recently bought this non-apoc Chan's Force (291 avg dmg, 9ias, 9cc, 226int, 67vit) for 200m (199m bid) over a week ago. It's on my current profile. Just wanna ask if is it a fair price for these stats? And, should I actually aim for ones that are 9ias 10cc, or using this will be just fine? Thanks.alanoide6 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 WTB godly items, 2b to throw away Selling old stuff? I am interested in 9/10/45+ Tasker and Theos, or 8/9/80+ Blackthornes amulet. Or look at my profile and pst me whatever. Or #2, just trade with me if you want to get rid of items quick. EDIT: Saw 9/10/48 Taskers today in AH, but was at work unable to buy damnit. :-(RobertVarga16 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Wiz Geared, needs build/main hand My gear is pretty much set, maybe some imporvements. What i seriously lack on is my ability build and possibly my weapon. sitting comfortably at 153K DPS unbuffed, please check out the gear to see my main hand because i KNOW that i can improve on that! 44% crit chance 333% crit damage 400-550 res 600 LoH 500 LPS 45K HP As far as my build i have no idea what im doing really. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#acQjSO!ZXY!bcZaZZ anyone that has builds that work at high MP levels lemme know! I want to get a better weapon too if any1 has items or advice of which stats to get feel free to post! thanks!Sienfailed4 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 High-End Real Estate (Pieces for... Some) ... 1. Trifecta vit/resist rare gloves SOLD for 2 billion gold 2. Armor Zunimassa's Marrow SOLD to yoda, as usual. 3. Max APS Chantodo's Will c/o 1 billion BIN: 1.25 billion 4. Max vitality + sockets Blackthorne's Jousting Mail Res: 1 billion BIN: 1.5 billion 5. Int+vit+resist+armor+sockets rare pants No res BIN: 700M* * Pay more for these pants compared to AH because ilvl 63 pants are aesthetically sexier than ilvl 62 pants. Peeps who rolled female wizards should know. Back order: Will listen to offers only, no immediate sale - trifecta/vit Zunimassa's Pox (2.5b+) - insane EHP high trifecta rare int ring (4b+)Jaetch17 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Demonic Essence runs Anyone wants to do DE runs?! Add me if you want :)Kintaro0 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Archon Life Steal How much life steal does an archon build need at minimum? Is the 1.5% from blood magic weapon enough or do you need life steal on your weapon?Fusrodah52 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Interaction between Slorak's and 75%CC Been playing around some more with items, particularly my Slorak's (though it might as well be any wand). It has the affix of increasing WW CC by 8%. With my profile gear and deep freeze, I can get my CC to 75%, which I have read is the hard cap on CC. Since the %CC to WW stat is not counted on the character sheet (as it only applies to one skill), I was wondering if anyone have tested to see whether using WW %CC is useless after 75% base CC, or if WW would actually enjoy 83% CC.hiimtonny9 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Are iLvl 63 Rare 1H's bugged? In looking for a new Archon weapon today, before settling on the sword I got, I noticed that no iLvl 63 1 handers were top Archon weapons- are they proven not to be able to roll OS LS CD + typical black weapon affixes?DoctorDoom10 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 Mid Range CMWW Items to go i.e WTS Clearing the Stash =) BT jousting Mail 157Int/170Vit/10%/2OS/440 Loh -sold 167Int/159Vit/10%/2OS/466 Loh -120m Assorted 170+Int 2OS 11-12% with Int/Strg or Int/Dex - 40-70m Zuni Poxes 31Dmg/8IAS/32CD/5%Life/66AR/87Int - 55m 61Dmg/3.5cc/34CD/64AR/84Int - 210m Zuni Marrow 191Int/235Vit/74AR/410Armor/35Lightning -75m 180Int/280Vit/73AR/436Armor/28Fire -200m Chant Will 1.79 1225.1 189 Int 9 Apoc -720m 1.79 1195.9 180 Int 9 Apoc -530m 1.75 1190.0 185 Int 9 Apoc -80m Tal Raha Relentless 152Int/55Vit/55AR/8%IAS/801 Armor -sold Witching Hour 152Int/48Dex/9IAS/48CD/6%Life - 24m Vile Wards 262Int/215Strg/628Armor/75AR -15m Rare Gloves 153Int/9ias/33cd/7.5cc -15m 71Int/59AR/9ias/27cd/8cc -25m 92Int/9ias/34cd/8.5cc/539armor -35m Will build Sets too! Comrade#6924Comrade15 Apr 2, 2013
Apr 2, 2013 does anyone know how the wizard dam works? I don't understand, I'm about to test everything out right now, but if that doesn't work, I'd like to have something to fall on. That is, if someone answers or knows... anyways, I want to know if intellegence effects the dam. of the spells/skills. or is it the wep. and physical dam, that does? it does say that intellegence effects the dam. but Ithought that meant for like, fighting wizards, or hand to hand. so yeah. I'm starting to think that it is your wep. dam. and the dam. amount/number just like everyone else that effects your magic/skill dam. in that case, i should put away my low 62 dam. wizard wand, and put my 162 sword i have on, because I'm in nightmare and barley doing dam. BTW, I'm level 34. wearing pretty good stuff. I'm no 'noob', lol. I've been playing Diablo from the very first. I just don't know how this game works that out. Well, thanks for your time and help to anyone who reads this. Very appreciated! Have fun playing! -RyRohan11 Apr 2, 2013