Wizard

Sep 19, 2012 Cheap CM wizard build! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkvnXKvNm8U&feature=plcp If you're having trouble with your build check it out, it may help!Hypno1 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 SELL - Very good Echoing Fury +150 Int. Selling Echoing Fury 1262 DPS + 158Dex + 156int + 0.22 Atk per sec. + 5% atk speed + 15.6% Chance to Fear The best for monks and wizards looking to max out damage. Look for it on Auction House. Cheap. =) Run before everyone else.evillman4 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 APoC and Cc replacing Astral Presence? Obviously the highest you can achieve in each is preferable, but I am curious at what level you feel you need to be (in practice) in terms of combining APoC and Cc to be able to meet and ultimately exceed Astral Presence's recharging ability...? As I don't really bother stacking AR or Armor (yet...mainly due to how expensive things are and low personal drop rates) I'd really like to consider replacing Astral Presence with something defensively useful, like Blur. According to http://www.d3maxstats.com/ it seems like +39.5% Cc and +10 APoC is the most you can see from gear but I could swear I saw more on some other pieces. EA/PB gives +5% Cc and Scoundrel +3%. *Edit: I just saw a source up FS with +10 APoC on it - what other items have it? That makes head and source... *Edit: Heh, just found out how to change the defaults on maxstats...i r n0ob. Because of the amount I am having to kite really bad things I am finding I am distance running like Bolt and it gives me enough AP charge time that I no longer needed Prodigy with my Signature spell to help regen AP, heh. I don't mind dying to the occasional tough mob so I usually go for as much all-out DPS as I can afford. I'd really love gem upgrades. Gear suggestions always welcome!Venator7 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 What to upgrade? I'm looking for advice on which item(s) need upgrading and in which order. Do I go for multiple small upgrades, or go for one big one? Budget: 10-15m. What I want to keep: - Critical hit chance - Life on hit and/or Life steal Thanks :-)Funky0 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Giving away some gear Mostly some defensive gear that used to be on my witch doctor. Mostly 60+ all res/int/vit/200+ regen. Got a belt/shoulders/shields with 7-8%+ life, 1h sword with int, vit, 900 loh. Add me in game as I'll probably only be on D3 for another 40 min. No ias/cc/cd but it should help people struggling with surviving in early inferno.itgscv0 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Need wizard advice? pM me Ill do what I can to help. But, you need gold to upgrade... Unless your question is about a build.JWNZ2 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Selling these awesome gloves Taking offers on these great gloves 171 Int 95 vit CD 28% CC 9% Can also message me in game Gathios#1929Gathios2 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Wtb zunimassa marrow Post bins Overpriced will be ignoredIson883 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 What is this worth? Fist Legendary iv'e gotten, the AH has alot of them with alot of varying prices so wondering how much it might be worth. Seems like a decent wizard item so i figured i could see what you all think. 154 Intelligence 49 poison res 8%AS 228 life regen/sec 4.5% crit chance 16% more fire dmg 35% poison nova chanceMasterShake5 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Energy vs Storm vs Ice and 1.05 How-D. I have mostly used Energy armor - Prismatic Armor. I kept my resistances in the 450ish - 500ish area. I recently tried Energy armor - Pinpoint. I like the extra damage...and I still don't get one shotted ever. (I take that back...those suicidal exploding green guys can one shot me) I have taken up sparkflint over using diamond skin. I am trying these new paths as from what I've read of 1.05...it's the new "encouraged" way to play. More offensive...less defensive. How do you guys see Storm and Ice armor playing into the newer "ideals?"Anjinsan4 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Godly GG Int Trifecta Gloves w/ All Res 119Int 39All Res Attk Speed 9% Critical Dmg 33% Life Regen 55 Critical Hit Chance 8% WTS 135m OBO Kaladin1887 battletag pm if interested or check AHKaladin21 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Act 3 farmers. HELP.... I am wanting to know the routes to do act 3. What quest dO you select and what areas do you do and in what order? I have just been selecting the azmo quest and hitting different areas that I hear mentioned. I would like some structure. Any responses are greatly appreciated!OrangeCrushr9 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 S> TOP Wiz itens Sword/Belt/Ring Selling 4 nice Wizard itens, Sword Belt and ring are TOP ones *Sword* 1167,9 DPS 42 dex 74 int Empty socket *Belt* 138 int 75 vitality 79 all resist 9% life *Ring* 40 int 61 vit 38 arcane resist 8% increased attack speed 3.5% critical chance Empty Socket *Shield* 16% block chance 100 int 70 vit 61 resist all 9.5 crit chance Itens are at this link but the descriptions are in portuguese: http://imageshack.us/a/img534/1286/itensbp.png Add me on game or bid here... Happy#1733Happy6 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 S> VILE WARD 194 INT 12% LIFE 76 RESALL Selling Vile Ward: 612 Armor 194 Intellect 76 Resist All 12% Life 35 Fire Resist Leave offers or add me with offer. BIN: is 65mil. Khoazilla#1369Khoazilla1 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Here again for help Thanks to those that helped me with some tips! Im progressing through Act II and at least getting my kills! Check my gear please tell me if theres something missing for the next Acts. Thanks all!!!!Calathiel1 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Gear/Price check? What piece of gear should I upgrade next? Or if I decided to sell the set what would be a decent price for it? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Eikus-1905/hero/12194441Eikus1 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 WTS echoing fury http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/9830445/img/9830445.jpg NO c/o want to sell by tonight!LSUForever112 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Zunimassa Trail Question? On the Zuni Trail boots, what does the 8% poison dmg do for wizard? Does it add 8% to your dps if you have a black weapon? Any help would be greatful? Is that the best in slot for a wizard for movement speed?CloudRaider6 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Can't solo Act 4, Help!!!! I am trying to clear in ACT 4 solo, but all Elite destroy me like a piece of cake. What i need more to clear Act4. I don't want to leech until clear the act I have about 5 mill left to spend but really don't know where to start. HELP!!!BaByWeYa1 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Archon build So it's no secret, archon wizards have taken over and now everyone wants one. First off you need either a ton of money, or a lot of time on your hands, or an excellent char to roll. Just like all classes dps is made by Base stat (int) - 2000-3000 Crit chance - 35-45 Attack speed - (1h around 1.8) (2h around 1.4) Crit dmg - 300-500 Now these stats can be all over the place to get to your end result which should be 100k+ dps. Build/gear - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/JWNZ-1466/hero/23670211 Additionally one of the most important things with this build is to remeber your roots as a wizard, remember the old LOH cm/tornado build? You basically are still goin to use it to proc your cc to get back your archon cool down. Herefore you must have. Life steal - used while in archon & Life on hit - while out of archon Additionally movement speed is a huge bonus, I have 25% and love it. You want to be able to move quickly so you don't waste much time and lose your archon. Also, it makes your farm runs and leveling much quicker. I don't have any life on hit as once you reach a certain point with your dps you can drop it all together. If you have enough movement speed and dps you never really come out of archon unless you need to rebuff. Also, you must have life regen. Galvanizing wind is a must, it's perhaps better than critical mass at a certain point. It keeps your pris armor up and gives you life regen. You need vile wards probably and other life regen gear to offset reflect mobs. Even with life steal if you get a ugly reflect mob with no life regen your screwed. And who switches gear these days? That's for the birds, and a good way to vendor your gear. Stop that. Any questions?JWNZ45 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 @ Wiz paragon 42 stream online http://www.twitch.tv/FMF89 ONNNNFMF3 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Flaming Shocknadoshydra With about 72k dps, I was able to take down Azmodan in 13 seconds with this build. I do not have the EHP to run this as my standard build, but I should be able to in 1.0.5. Take the standard shocknadoshard. Add fire walkers. This will add nearly the same amount of damage that storm armor does without a rune. Here's the fun part, instead of teleport, use your choice of hydra. I prefer arcane. For me, it crits between 20-60k. Enjoy.HerbyVerStnk10 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 +DMG vs +INT/CC/CD/AS/ETC I've searched quite a bit but can find nothing really helpful on this note, primarily for those pieces that offer +DMG on them as well as other affixes, specifically amulets and rings. I've always assumed that a ring, with, say, "+30-60 Damage" on it will add exactly that - from 30 to 60 additional damage per hit. Primary weapon notwithstanding, this seems like this specific affix will have quite a diminishing curve as you get up into the high tens to hundreds of thousands of DPS. I expect that somewhere in there you can stack more INT, CC, CD, AS, etc to further your DPS game and forgo the +DMG completely. I know it adds something, and +something else is always good, but stacked up against what other affixes bring to the table vs money spent I am curious. Thoughts?Venator3 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Can I farm act 4 inferno? What do you think? What do I need to upgrade? Helm/Amulet? What is a good build for wizard nowadays? CM still around? What kind of minimum requirements do I need to have that effective? Thanks a lot in advance!doubledojo4 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Shocknadoshards on the Cheap So a couple days back some random on the forums was asking to buy a full set for a decent CM melee build. I was bored and said challenge accepted. His budget was 30m. I did a little digging and saw some decent (read awful, but not 50-60 damage) chants sources were going for <20m and a few 1.65 aps wands for <3m. So I thought this may be doable and gave myself a 1m per piece budget on gear. This is the stat priority I gave myself in order from highest to lowest; Crit chance Attack Speed Armour All Resist Vitality LoH Extra Fire Resist Extra Physical Resist Intelligence Crit Damage The gear I ended up with; http://i.imgur.com/uc4N2.png Two things to note. First there is no crit damage, none, nada. You don't need it, it is 100% a luxury item and last priority. A budget build has no room to afford any of it. This is a very very hard thing for people to do I think, which is why everything just assumes you need 100m to get a shocknadoshards build going. Second, Intelligence is next to last priority. Get some on everything, and get the most you can within budget, but only after you get what you need. Stats for the set up at a level 60 (0) Wizard are; DPS = ~27k Life = ~35k Critical Hit Chance = 41.0% Attack speed = 2.21 (2.24 with enchantress) APoC = 18 Life on Hit = 449 Life Regeneration = 265 All Resist = 536.3 unbuffed (572.3 Phys, 762.3 Fire) Armour = 4667 unbuffed (5367 with enchantress) 12% Movement speed 19.08% Dodge I ran two full act III runs. Keeps through seigebreaker through azmodan. No deaths, not a single one. The dodge, plus high life gave you plenty of buffer to deal with unexpected damage and the LoH was plenty to immediately refill your entire pool with only 450 LoH. Attack speed + Stormchaser is THAT broken right now. With this gear a single twister was worth 1k life per second per target. And you were casting 2 a second. I also had no problem perm freezing runners. Even occultists were a breeze. The only annoyance was if they got a shield on one of their buddies before I got the freeze lock. The lowish DPS isn't really noticeable cause packs all die in 12-15 seconds anyway. When an occultist shield goes up however you pretty much deal nothing until it runs out.Shandlar30 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Need advice on upgrades I have about 8 mil right now, but I'm budgeting for everything right now. What moves should I make from here? Thanks in advance for any advicen3rdwards0 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Best current wizard build what are some of the common current but also good wizard builds out there?Voodoo0 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 What should I upgrade Just got 50m (yay ice climbers sale) I run archon and am thinking chantodos will. Not sure if I should get the 850 with socket or something without socket and 1050-1100 dos...thoughts?Lokiraptur3 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 WTB Wand > 980 DPS , Open socket, Cri Dmg... Wand > 980 DPS , Open socket, Cri Dmg, Acr on Cri > 9 Attack speed over 1.5 Please post your godly wand hereStevenMak2 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Dmg to Elites... when does it come in? Yo! Wizard question. I do roughly 75k dps (I use a shield). I use a cold Soj, and cold blooded, so I actually hit for 90k dps (with spectral. It's awesome.) THEN there's the 27% damage to elites. It sure feels like it's calculated AFTER cold blooded, meaning I hit elites for 114,300 dps. Is this correct?TheLion2 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 WTS> Freshly Looted Tal Rasha Source FS http://i.imgur.com/jcufv.jpg Starting bid 30m BIN 35mleahzirch4 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 WTS: Skorn 6.0% Lifesteal 336 Intelligence I'm selling my beautiful Skorn with perfect 6.0% Lifesteal. This weapon makes Archon incredible. Honestly. I would like to avoid the AH to save me the 15% (which is like 10-15 mil given how high this weapon would go for). Start the bidding at 30 million. I have a reserve in mind. I'll sell as early as I feel like the bidding is stagnant and my reserve is met. I have no problem selling tonight. If you feel like adding me in game to give your offer feel free. I won't be on till later tonight after 5 pm central time. SKORN 1177.9 DPS 958-1397 336 Intelligence 157% Critical Hit Damage 6.0% Damage Converted to Life 96.1% Chance to Bleed Open Socket Current offer: $100 RMAH in game. (better offer then previous of 70 million gold @arcanepowell)James1v1220 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 IS THERE ANY INTERVAL WIZ OUT THERE?????????? Hi, I started playing when D3 just came out but once i reached 60 i got bored and quit for 3 month . With new Paragon Lvlvs i found it interesting to play again and invested some $ in my Wizard. Unfortunately i didnt go through forums to find out whats best to raise your DMG As most people say CC>CD>Intelligence>Interval I thought Intelligence>Interval>CC>CD (i have 2.38 attacks/sec isn't it better to rely on Constant Damage that is delivered faster rather than on a chance to deal more damage once in a while (CC/CD) ) NOW Basically i have an Interval Build with no reliance on my Crits , What Do you Guys Think Will Boost my dmg EFFICIENTLY ? Should I push MORE interval or get some Crit chance/ Crit Damage on my next pieces? Im looking to upgrade my helmet Boots and Shoulders . THank you for the Advices !!!!!Feodal1 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 WTS - AWESOME ammulet +31 min damage +108 int +66 vitality +37 arcane resist +52 all resist IAS 9% Critical Bonus 62% 100m http://imageshack.us/f/809/screenshot002tzf.jpg/ Image it is in portuguese, but I don't think that will be a problem. Sanguinor#1628Sanguinor0 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 8 million for upgrades http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Brendan-1257/hero/1379478 ^ Thank you :)Brendan0 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Incredible DPS and EHP Calculator for Android Just wanted to get the word out. This calc is amazing. Uploads your character automatically with all your stats. Currently the dps is a little off as it doesn't show +elemental damage yet but the developer said it will be in the next patch in 1-2 days. This is amazing. Search Gear Guru on Google play to find the app.James1v120 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Incredible DPS and EHP Calculator for Android Just wanted to get the word out. This calc is amazing. Uploads your character automatically with all your stats. Currently the dps is a little off as it doesn't show +elemental damage yet but the developer said it will be in the next patch in 1-2 days. This is amazing. Search Gear Guru on Google play to find the app.James1v120 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 You don't need 300K, 200K or even 100K DPS If you look at my gear, you see it's pretty much s#.... I have a Skorn in stash which will give me 110K ish DPS with all buffs, but with my 1H and OH (which i prefer) I "only" have 83K DPS. I am not denying it would be great to have 150K, 200K or even over 300K like some leet players - but this game has gotten so ridiculous easy that i think such crazy DPS is not even needed. In single player - it's a total joke, trash dies so fast and Elite packs as well (Archon FTW)...the rest is you pop your Arcane Hydra, run a little in circles and stuff dies. In 4 man groups, yesterday we run Keep and Crater, and it was a joke as well....i died ONCE only because of a stupid mistake. If you are in a group it makes a HUGE difference when you have a good barbarian. With a good group, eg. Act 3 is also a total joke. Now..for patch 1.05 they plan to nerf it down even more with less monster dmg...so why would you even need 300K DPS as some Archon wizards have? Because you think that you're under 100K, therefore you are not able to play the game? Wrong. And stupid things like standing in a beam by mistake can happen whether you have 75K or 300K DPS. What i am saying, stop the obsession with super-duper high end gear because the game is already so much easier than it was before 1.04.Flexyana7 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Taking offers on my Vile Ward 188INT 9% Life Other stats in profile. Dropped for me last night but I had 168INT/79VIT/9% Life/FR shoulders and thus this seems like a luxury item that a weapon upgrade should take precedence over. Let me know if interested.DoctorDoom0 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 BiS wizard gear Help So, im thinking of rerolling wizard, I have a ton of money for that purpose. And I wonder what pieces I ought to aim for. Some in particular. Help would be highly appreciated ;> So what I had in mind so far is: Zunimasas Marrow (Chest) Zunimasas Pox (ring) Vile Ward (shoulders) Ice climbers (boots) Lacuni Prowlers (Bracers) What I really need help with: Offhand (source) - Triumvirate / Tal Rasha or Chanto ? Helm - ? Belt - ? Second ring - ?Neferti14 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 PC on Tal Rasha's Helm How much can i sell this helm http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c90/stalkingdemon/Screenshot005.jpg Tal Rasha's Guise of wisdom 174 int 144 vit 11% life crit hit chance 5% socketed manyakki7 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 What gears do I need upgrade next? I've been constanly upgrading here and there. So far my cc is ok but I really need more dps. I can not kill these fast to farm more efficiently. What is the most cost effective way to boost up my dps and in a long run about how much gold am I looking at to reach around 70k and keep similar stats on these gears other than dps. Thanks a lot for your inputs and advice in advance.ONETECH0 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 Critical Mass build question I read a blog that suggested lowering vitality for a CM build. The idea behind it was that you could use force armor. Since force armor limits damage to 35% max life, it would supposedly make diamond armor last for more hits. Is this true? I tried it, but didn't notice any help. In fact, I noticed that there are multiple things that seem to ignore diamond skin (i.e. desecrator fire, arcane beams, and herald of pestilence hands). Since the build has less vitality, these situations are even worse. I'd love any tips. Thanks!Micawber2 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 WTS TR Source 102-430, 297int 13mf arc orb 5% SOLDKingStratus30 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 What build should i focus and gear to upgrade i try shocknadoshards, i can kill fast enough, 2-4 seconds on group of white but may die if encounter elite. tried another build (replacing nova with mirror/mocking demise), i survive better but kill take a little bit more time. currently, gold is almost depleted after upgrade some items. is my current gear good enough to kite? which gear should i focus to upgrade next? (fyi, i am collecting ingredient to make 10 grand exalted helm and hope to score good roll from it)Gamerism4 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 help ok i thought i was doing pretty good on equipment but im spending more on dying than im gathering. and i cant get past the butcher in inferno. all i can find in ah is crap without having to spend hundreds of millions. can anyone help with build sugestions. thankslhntx16 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 WTS Tals amulet with CC and cold dmg 6% cold dmg 217 int 115 vit 44 poison res 62 crit dmg 6.5 crit chance c/o = 0 will set BIN soon Noble#1241Noble5 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 P/C skorn http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s264/shirshir1992/Screenshot023_zps1cf5e031.jpg 1408.1dps *49% damage *323 int *4.5% converted to life *98.8% chance to inflict bleed 6k-8k over 5 seconds *cit damage 176% *empty socket may i know how much can this fetch? replies is greatly appreciated.Sparrow7 Sep 19, 2012
Sep 19, 2012 S> Helm: Cc 4% 97 intel LR 322 MF 18% + OS http://i.imgur.com/DLxXl.jpg Currently one of the sick helm for paragon leveling. Goodluck on bidding guys :)DatusTribe0 Sep 19, 2012