Aus/NZ General Discussion

Sep 1 Roll Call It's good to get a general idea from where people are from (inside NZ and AUS). Dunedin, New Zealand here :)cadmium880 Sep 1
Aug 25 How to connect to US/ANZ servers - UPDATE Hi all, We have had feedback that some players wish to manually connect to either the US or ANZ Diablo game servers. Before we go into the process on how to connect to a specific gamer server, there would only be a few reasons you would wish to do this. If you are in the rare minority based in ANZ whose IP does not automatically connect to the new Australian game servers. If you are located outside of Australia and New Zealand and connect to US hardware but wish to try out the Australian servers to see if your latency is improved. If you are currently playing on ANZ servers but wish to join the larger North American public player pool and you don’t mind the associated higher latency. First up, make sure your Blizzard game launcher is running and you are logged into the application with your server set to The Americas. This will ensure your client will always be up to date. ********** UPDATE ********** Prior to this post it required a customized shortcut to be made. Now with the updated client you can add the correct strings into the Blizzard app itself, removing the requirement to create a short cut. Think it's technical? Well it's really quite simple! Narull has uploaded some screen grabs that make the process easy. Here is his post: 1. Close Diablo III and open the launcher, click the little arrow up the top left and select 'Settings': http://i.imgur.com/I8FcagD.jpg 2. In the new window select 'Game Settings': http://i.imgur.com/QO5GEw3.jpg 3. Tick the box for 'Additional command line arguments' and in the new command line put the following: If you want to always connect to the ANZ Server: OnlineService.Matchmaking.ServerPool=AU1 If you want to always connect to the US Server: OnlineService.Matchmaking.ServerPool=Default So it should look like this: http://i.imgur.com/ogjHSef.jpg Click 'Done' and run Diablo III, BAM done! It's that simple. ********** Below is the old method that is not required ********** To manually tell the game which server you wish to play on you will need to create a customized shortcut. Go to your folder that has Diablo III: Reaper of Souls installed. The default for this on a Windows PC is C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III Right click on Diablo III.exe and click ‘create a shortcut’. Right click on the newly made shortcut and choose ‘properties’. Go to the Target field, it should say something similar to this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Diablo III.exe" You will need to add one of the commands below after "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Diablo III.exe" in the Target field. To manually connect to the Australia servers add the line -launch OnlineService.Matchmaking.ServerPool=AU1 To manually connect to the US servers add the line -launch OnlineService.Matchmaking.ServerPool=Default So for example, if I wanted to make sure I connected to the US hardware, even if I’m in Australia, my shortcut target field would end in: ...\Diablo III\Diablo III.exe" -launch OnlineService.Matchmaking.ServerPool=Default *Note there is a space between Diablo III.exe" and -launch Click ok. The shortcut you have made will now be the method you use to launch the game if you wish to manually connect to a specific game server. Keep in mind once you launch the game through this shortcut you will need to log in with your username and password. If you run the game through the Blizzard game launcher the changes will not be in effect, you will need to use the shortcut to ensure you connect to a different game server. Keep in mind creating this shortcut is not something we would recommend to everyone but it may be helpful for some. See you in Sanctuary! <em/>Arcagnion96 Aug 25
Jul 20 ANZ Streamers & Content Creators We’re looking for talent from the ANZ region! Are you an avid Diablo 3 streamer or video creator from Australia or New Zealand? Looking to grow your community or just raise awareness about what you do? Then this thread is the place to share your details! Post links to your channel in this thread, along with a few reasons why people should drop by to check it out. Think about including some of the following details in your post: Type of content (Streamer/Pre-recorded content) If you’re a streamer, what are your usual play times? Level of experience (Beginner/Intermediate/Advanced) Preferred class/spec A bit about yourselfTakralus19 Jul 20
May 27 HardCore Australia: Update Good to see their is a Hardcore community. It would be cool to get some small teams together to play co-op. Anyone interested in teaming up with some more HC players post in. Alvis#6948Alvis838 May 27
Feb 14 Clans & Community Roster Welcome Please find below a quick list of the Australian/New Zealand Clan & Community Groups Roster. This has been created from community members to help suit your needs in finding the right clan/community in the fight against Diablo! ;) CLANS COMMUNITY GROUPS MISC GROUPS NOTE: Its the responsibility of clan leaders and/or officers to let us no of any changes to your section e.g. change of officers or extra information. If anyone has additional ideas or want there clan, community group, or misc group added please reply to this thread. Credits Azza, NeK, Weegee, Community Leaders and Officers Last Updated: 15/06/2015 Last Updated: 09/12/2015 Last Updated: 31/03/2016 Last Updated: 20/08/2016 Last Updated: 14/02/2017NeK25 Feb 14
Dec 10, 2015 Welcome! Please Read First Before Posting. Greetings- Welcome to the Australian and New Zealand forums for Diablo III. Here you can meet and discuss any regional topics and generally link with like minded players from your area. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/blizzcon/en/forum/topic/2878400673#2 If you are looking for a Clan or Community to join check out this thread here.Arcagnion119 Dec 10, 2015
Jun 20, 2015 Officially(unofficial) ANZ ingame Community Update: With the latest patch you don't have to rejoin chat every time you logout and back in, so join chat and be friendly. =D Greetings fellow ANZ players, We now have an officially(unofficial) ANZ Community ingame and I hope everyone will join so we can play and chat together. I've put this guide together so that people can see some of the FAQ I'm getting and have a good guide for how to join in case you where unsure. Q: Why a community instead of a clan?A: Clans have a member cap of 120 but Communities are unlimited, plus you can only join 1 Clan but can join 5 Communities at the same time. Q: Is there an ANZ clan I can join as well?A: There is no 'ANZ' named clan, however several other players have taken it on themselves to create ANZ Clans for smaller 'nit' groups of players, seek one out and I'm sure they will be happy to have you. Q: I've seen you in game with a <ANZ> Clan tag! You just said there wasn't one so why?A: I admit to making an ANZ Clan, I did so to reserve the name so that people wouldn't get the Clan and Community confused and then miss out on joining up with a lot of ANZ people. Within 24 hours of release we already had over 120 members in the Community, so as you can see a Clan wouldn't be enough. I will be keeping the ANZ named Clan on my Best Friends(who doesn't play D3) account just to keep the name so people don't get confused. Q: How do I join the Community?A: Below I have done an in depth guide in joining the Community and joining chat. Joining the Community 1. Log in to Diablo 3 and look to the bottom right of your screen, you will see an icon with a chat bubble, this is the Clans & Communities tab. http://i.imgur.com/r7K6Hno.jpg 2. Finding a Community is down the bottom of this window, this is where most make the small mistake of looking at the top which is for Clans. http://i.imgur.com/AvNCmdn.jpg 3. Make sure you are set to English in the dropdown box, not English(SEA). http://i.imgur.com/kSOC1OQ.jpg 4. Search for ANZ, the ANZ clan should show first, however if it doesn't you can click on Communities without joining them to display it's leader and officers, I am the Leader and I have selected a few trusted ANZ members as officers(more to come). http://i.imgur.com/lSJZs3B.jpg 5. Once you have hit Join you will have the ANZ community in your Clans and Communities window. Don't forget to join chat so you can discuss things with your fellow members. http://i.imgur.com/01zI4LX.jpg 6. If you click on the ANZ Community you will bring up the Community Information window, this will display messages from officers in the News section(I'll be trying to post maint etc here). Unfortunately due to a database issue because we have over 100 members the Roster will only display Officers so you cannot see a full list of members. http://i.imgur.com/7a5MJC6.jpg Currently there is no / command for Community chat, if you're talking in another channel and wish to talk in Community chat you will need to open the Clans and Communities window and click the Chat icon. http://i.imgur.com/cDAemso.jpg [/b][/i] I hope this helps and I look forward to seeing you all ingame in the Community, if you ever have any questions or issues feel free to post or message me ingame. ________________________________________________ Twitter: @Narull | ANZ Diablo III MVP http://www.blizzposts.com - Keep track of all Official Blizzard posts. There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Olde English'Narull30 Jun 20, 2015
8h Rank the classes... As the title says, now that we've pretty much had a season to enjoy the Necro, rank the classes in the order that YOU like them (and feel free to explain why): 1. Wizard: CM Wiz was my build of choice for end game in vanilla and whilst that build is long gone, I do quite enjoy Tal/Vyr Lightning Archon. I'm looking forward to more builds becoming viable for end game in 2.6.1. 2. Demon Hunter: Primarily because I enjoy MS UE. Was the first class I Guardianed a season with. Would have ranked first had the old M6 build still been around. I miss auto-cast sentries as opposed to sentries that do next to no damage vs you. 3. Witch Doctor: Plenty of fun builds across all sets though I do wish that they'd change Zuni to proc the 6pc when you hit with any of your skills and not just spenders. Carnevil would play a lot better. I miss my perma fear WD. 4. Monk: The first class I made. Whilst I don't have a heal monk these days (really need to make one again), the first iteration really rocked. I'm looking forward to SWK LTK and WOL, and Ulianas becoming viable again for end game. The only thing I wish they'd done better with Monk was make a generators and secondary skills synergise better in end game builds. 5. Barbarian: The first class I finished the campaign with. I enjoy MOTE the most but do enjoy Charge Barb and WotW for farming. I'm looking forward to finally playing a bit of HOTA IK or even SS IK. 6. Crusader: First class I played seasons properly with. I enjoyed Condemn Sader and Shield Bash Rolands back in the day. Invokers isn't bad but lack of buffs to Shield Bash keeps this class from ranking higher. 7. Necromancer: I'm really hoping the Pestilence set gets good after the patch. Rathmas I'm not a fan of due to mage spamming, Trag'Ouls is boring with the huge cooldowns and over reliance on LotD, Inarius is fun but not so end game viable after the Mirinae interaction 'fix'. I was hoping Pestilence would bring some Bone Spear spammage (kinda like a Multishot for Necros with the Teeth rune) but it looks like it's become a Corpse Lance set as that will no doubt do the most damage. The thing that annoys me the most is how the damage reduction has to ramp up on the Necro sets. Other classes faired better here.Mugsy9 8h
1d OLDEST PLAYERS Just wondering how many oldies like me are out there I am 68 still playing Diablo 3 never played DA2 well can add to this still going am 70 now but mainly play DH M6 set but have done a 75 GR in HC and a 80 in normal so still hard at itDaymo134 1d
3d LF Non Season ANZ Clan Are there any ANZ non seasonal clans recruiting?? 2600 paragonceltic081 3d
3d Looking to add more Seasonal HC players Looking to add more Seasonal HC players. Im casual-ish due to daddy duties. Im only p700 and play a couple hours a night. Currently speed t13, comfy with low gr70s. Havent really tried pushing further yet. Also enjoy getting on the piss and voice chatting as we play. If you fit that description, lets hook up. Ryoka#1646Ryoka3 3d
5d New patch 2.6.1 notes are out for PTR https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20976068 Looks like another round of powercreep. Barb gets some attention, but so do all the classes. I don't agree on Necro getting more buffs, the class needs more damage mitigation more than anything. Heck, I've done GR 92 with Rathma set with absolutely no augments, no other class that I previously played could do that (even DH S6 impale from last season) and I play all classes. Anyone who plays Rathma can tell you the build is too squishy and I'm running a more tanky build on Dayntee's and Bone Armour which allows me to not get killed by 1 shot some of the time. Edit: GR92 augment-less done.jtcdgroup25 5d
Sep 11 Maintenance Tuesday 12/09/17 *Complete* Greetings all, On Tuesday night (12/09/17) to Wednesday morning (13/09/17) we will be having server maintenance. This is expected to last two and half hours total, this is done to maintain the servers and do any general fixes etc Server down will start at 7:00am PsT which is: Australia & New Zealand times: Tuesday 12/09/17 10:00pm - 12:30am Perth 11:30pm - 2:00am Adelaide, Darwin Wednesday 13/09/17 12:00am - 2:30am Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Canberra 2:00am - 4:30am New Zealand Additional time zones can be found here: http://everytimezone.com/ Note that this maintenance will go for two and half hours, till 9:30am PsT (Barring any unforeseen issues that may extend maintenance).Narull3 Sep 11
Sep 10 7 Sins Clan - Spots available as at 03aug17 Hi ANZ, We’re a casual clan that enjoys a lot of banter, teasing and laughing, but all in good spirit. That being said, we also have quite a wealth of knowledge within this clan, whether you’re new to the game, back from hiatus, or a veteran, you’ll find a place here. Any of these guys can add you to the group. In order of awesomeness: The 8th Sin Ryoka#1646 Pussag@ys (in alphabetical order) Asmodeous#1189 Bastich#1850 Derf#6334 Highlander23#6644 Hodor#6703 NickBaldyM#6414 Hodor#6703 Mugsy#6765 Oakover#6193 Soul#1481 So where the bloody hell are ya? :> Cheers C*nt, RyokaRyoka1110 Sep 10
Sep 7 @Lameduck Hey champ, you there these days? Not here to pick a fight. Just seeing how you were doing. Hope all is well with you mate!Ryoka2 Sep 7
Sep 3 AUS 110ms ping to 380ms I was having 100ms ping on AUS server, and then 1 week ago it raise to 350ms while i'm in the game. I thought it will lower itself but until today it's still 350ms. Also before season 11 i tried playing on all server US 220ms - current 220ms AUS 220ms(suddenly change to 100ms-ish) - current 380ms ASIA 400ms - current 110ms (what's with this?) EU 280ms - current 280msKaizen12 Sep 3
Sep 2 Blizz teasing us for Druid... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieRvI0O9CBA I'm guessing Druid in 2018... Amazon (or a spear/javelin based class that can incorporate a male character model) in 2019... each comes with 2 stash tabs bumping the count to 16... then we can unlock a further 4 from seasons in 2020 for a total of 8 unlocked from seasons. D4 announcement in 2020 too to keep us coming back as they trickle info out. In 2021, we can then buy an unlock for seasonal stash tabs.Mugsy1 Sep 2
Aug 30 Blizzcon 2017 predictions So we're about 2.5 months out from Blizzcon now. What's your predictions for what we'll see from the D3 panel? My thoughts: - more gear power creep - a handful of new items for each class - GUI changes (please add in a check box on the corner of each skill on the skill bar to enable auto-cast!) - a new area or two with new tiles - a series of previews for cosmetics for seasons in 2018 - purchasable cosmetics from the in game shop - a pack of 8 stash tab slots and 8 character slots and can be purchased from the in game shop. Comes with a pet... Tabby the lovable stash tab, stash tab themed portrait, and a stash tab pennant. It'll retail for AU$21.95. To hopeful?Mugsy10 Aug 30
Aug 22 All Stashs tabs season journey complete I've done it I got all my stash tabs now. Totally cracked the last 12th stash tab last night....well technically it can be the 10th stash tab if I didn't buy Necro. So it been a long journey to say...Its been 1 year to date to get all my stash tabs. So yeah it did take a year to get all my stash tabs. Last season which was season 9 I didn't manage to do it as I had computer problems so I was delayed in getting the stash tab. I did start like around this time last year to start seasons for the first time. So I've done seasons 7, 8, 10 & 11. I did do season 9 but didn't get as far as conqueror though as I had computer problems half way through the season and it pretty much killed my chances of getting the stash tab. So what seasons have you done to get all your stash tabs? Overall I think I'm done with seasons and wondering what to do now other than work on all my characters and also play around with Necro. I wanted to wait until I got my last stash tab before I played with Necro. I still have Guardian to do but really I couldn't be bothered other than just hunting down Primals or just any gear I want to collect for off season. I have to admit this season I cracked GR70 early so I can get Primals and so far I've already got two Primals....Firebirds chest and Tals source and very happy to use them in my builds. Also I getting close to cracking 1000 paragon in off season so my D3 journey is still incomplete as I want to master all set dungeons for each character and get all my wings and even the Necro class achievement one. As for Cosmic wings...I still can't get them even though I had a rainbow goblin last night I still didn't get. So I guess the next question what builds I should be focusing on for Necro. Now that I have all stash tabs I now have to manage all my characters and stash so any tips on how I gonna handle all this gear if I want to get all Set dungeons done because I don't think there is enough stash tabs for every character build and all 4 sets per class.MaskedReaper7 Aug 22
Aug 20 Looking For Clan in season 11 G'day all, me and a couple of friends are looking for a clan in season 11. Can be casual or aiming to push GR's. Just want people from AUS/NZ to play with in the new season.Okkes2 Aug 20
Aug 18 zMonk looking for group Hi! Newbie zMonk here, looking for a group to play with regularly for Season 11. I have no experience running the build but am willing to learn and have some gear ready for it. Hoping to do GR80s and eventually GR90+.icedagger0 Aug 18
Aug 14 Verdict on Necro class and 2.6? So what's everyone's verdict on the Necro class and 2.6? For myself: Positives + New class abilities are for most part fun. I'm loving the corpse stuff the most. Command skeles is a good pet skill and I'm enjoying using Revive in my current 'low resource spending' LON build - love revived rockworms! I wish Golem would be more viable like it is with Gargs for WD. Likewise, I like Bone Spear and Death Nova and hope to see more end game builds use them. + Really enjoyed playing the campaign through again with a new class. Been a while since I had done it (10 times in vanilla... I only got through Act 1 with my Crusader before calling it quits from the look of my Sader's campaign progress). Also unlocked all my remaining A5 achievements which was nice. + New Transmogs from legendaries are pretty good... love the look of the red soul shard helm transmog on the necro with the Trag'oul wings. Haven't really looked at 6pc sets transmogs too much since I'm still farming mine. + Really enjoyed running through the Shrouded Moors and Temple of the First Born areas... kind of a mini campaign and done better than Greyhollow Island. Of course, it's not a proper Act which is what I ultimately think the campaign needs to feel complete. + The new Fractured areas in A4 are OK. It's a nice way of padding out A4 to not feel so scarce compared to the other acts. Negatives - Resource generators and spenders don't seem to have good synergy. Feels very clunky which is probably why we don't see builds with FnR atm. I guess this can be a good thing since we've seen more than our fair share of FnR builds over the years but I do like the idea of every class working well with FnR or EW to make gearing options more flexible when starting out a season. - The Necro portrait artwork does look like a different art style to the existing ones. Rhykker also pointed this one out in his necro review vid so I was surprised that I wasn't the only one who felt that the art style was a little different. - I have dilemma... I find new legendaries which I'd love to try but equipping them on my LON build means I lose a tonne of damage and damage reduction. And I'm only TX viable so I'm already behind when compared to all the players smashing GR80+ already. This isn't so much a flaw of the Necro or 2.6 but the new content has highlighted yet again that LON should grant something like 60% damage and 2.5% damage reduction for normal grade legendaries. It would make gearing up when running a LON build a more enjoyable experience. I hope they make this change before the next class comes around. - Skeletal mages... they need to last longer! It's not fun casting them repeatedly and I found myself dropping them when I was going through the campaign. Everytime I put the skill back on (I'm running a pet LON build) it just doesn't synergise and feels aweful to play. I was really hoping that Skeletal Mages would be my replacement for the old M6 sentries... i.e. deploy one for 20-30sec and behold a projectile spectacle; but that isn't the case. Not inspired to run the Rathma set because of this. Overall, the experience has been more positive than negative.Mugsy22 Aug 14
Aug 14 Where is Diablo I have completed the game and never ran into diablo WHERE IS HESnakpak585 Aug 14
Aug 14 Clan Aussie Levelers recruiting Hi there. Any Aussies or New Zealanders still playing? Our clan roster is about 120/150 and can take in actives. Members of clans with low numbers are also welcomed to move over. Half of us Aus, other half USA/Canada. We may not run GR100+ like some of the stronger clans, but 90-95 is common. There are also leisurely GR80 for those who wanna take it easy. Diablo Clan <Aussie> Aussie Levelers Leader stngo#1664 Commander Polygemus#6706 I did not list down other commanders as I will shoulder the bulk of recruitment activities and leave them to push higher GRs.Polygemus0 Aug 14
Aug 14 <Get Rifted> Caln recruitment <Get Rifted> is now recruiting new active memebrs that are actively trying to iprove on ranking and there overall bests in greater rifts! we do bounties rifts everything even clan wars! main thing is to have a pool of people to choose from to make our ultimate 4 man greater rift teams! to progress farther as groups and as solos! pst me in game crazytrain#1854crazytrain2 Aug 14
Aug 12 Lag- latency up and down LAG i been getting 60-400ms up and down all the time( past 5 days) ,talked to my internet provider, i am over it and going to stop playing diablo 3 because of it, playing other games no problems, just D3, so good job blizzard, lost another playerRazlee4 Aug 12
Aug 9 Looking for people to play with 22, male, live in SA. Looking for people to play with as I've come to miss D3, and I think I may return. Post ign below :)BAEuro27 Aug 9
Aug 9 Exile Clan Hey Guys/Gals, Are you ready for season 11 - Its coming this week! Exile clan is looking for some regular players to come play some games and push some GR. We are made up mostly of X-OPOG and Rogue players so if you are from those clans please ping me. But would love some New Players to come join. Ping me on Mallory#6773 should be online at the time. Or if you have twitch chat then add me there at Mallory6773. https://app.twitch.tv/servers/q2PEc7 Come join a great new clan. Add any of the officers below and they will be happy to add you. Leader: Mallory#6773 Officers: Andr3w#6720 onimaru#11907 robwin1974#6355 PoPoPoado#6600 Kobe#1653 A couple of notes regarding inactivity in the clan. As much as we don't want to remove you from Exile please remember that the Clan's have a limit of 150 players. To this inactive members are removed to make way for people wishing to play in the clan. By ALL means if you get removed and want to come back to the game then ping myself or one of the officer's. If you feel like you need a break/holiday then let us know and we can put a clan note on your account saying you will be on leave till XX/XX. At the moment if you are inactive for more than 14 days then you are a target for removal. Please add yourself to the "Exile Community" so that its easy to keep in touch and get back into the Clan.Mallory102 Aug 9
Aug 5 Season 11 - Week 1 down. Season 11 is a week down and what have we learnt. For me its been fun to see the Necro RGK builds like the blood mancer take elites and Rift Guardians down in just a few seconds. Still early days and I think theres plenty of room for exeprimenting and coming up with the best 4-man pusing and speed group compositions. As evident by this weeks challenge rift, I don't know nearly as much as i thought i did about all the skills / runes and items on some classes, especially monk. Hats off to anyone who passed this weeks CR. And a wtf to shmoken and Souze who did this weeks CR with a minute to spare. Should be time for a WD build soon, as we've had Necro, DH, Barb, Wiz, Monk. Love it or hate it the CR offers something ... different. I find it at least an amusing distraction for the 10-15 minutes i spend on them each week. And are these really real builds? Sometimes, just sometimes the cube is nice to me. This week I got a nice ancient Barber and Andariels Visage. Also enjoying having Necro in the Meta as it helps a WD get items like the LoN rings, Aquilas and Frostburns. And a WD can hand over Primal Travellers Pledge and unity. I got to briefly play firebats again and I realised how much i miss playing this bad boy build in solos. My enjoyment was short lived when I drew the short straw to get Vesalius as rift guardian when i was going for a GR75 and Divinity. The less said about the new GR tilesets like the temple of the first born and the moors the better. What was the developers thinking? Wasn't that long ago they claimed to have improved rift density. While the compass rose and Zuni's Pox look the same, they ain't the same. in the words of Captain Halle, 'You haven't been paying attention'. Some of my friends provide endless entertainment. so what have you learnt so far in season 11? Have fun and catch ya later in season 11.PoPoPoado8 Aug 5
Jul 31 Clan <iRonClaw> Resurrected Guys I resurrected our old clan. If anybody from the old clan is still looking at this thread, you can find it with the name below: <iRon> <iRonClaw> I currently have only Phoenix (another friend from AU-he is allergic to most clans due to the BS that goes on occasionally). We are starting to bring together a group of people who don't care too much about Meta and do not take this game too seriously (Ehem Phoenix does solo +100s though). There are couple of other pushers/non-pushers we are starting to bring together. The requirements: Be cool No rage quit Don't be a religious follower of meta Not knowing what is discord being able to have fun simply playing the game for whatever purpose the clan makes a party for. Clan toxicity will be answered with a sudden kick from the clan You are welcome to experiment. No worriesCheersProkahn0 Jul 31
Jul 31 Resource What is the DH primary resource is it Dis. or Hatred? Want to try Aquilas on UE build but not sure if viable.Troubleshoot2 Jul 31
Jul 29 Exile <The Forsaken Ones> Exile <The Forsaken Ones> is looking for the best Oceanic has to offer. Exile is a Seasonal and Non Seasonal softcore based clan hoping to reunite those that were disbanded and others looking for a great clan. As officers formally from <Rogue/OPOG/7S> we look for players that share the same vision and goals as us. We seek players that have a competitive mindset and perfect gameplay. We want players to have a main class and also a class that can compete in the current group leaderboard meta. We look for players that have an in depth understanding and knowledge to their main class, Diablo III game mechanics, and class mechanics. We welcome players that are highly active and are able to learn and adapt quickly. We strive to find players who will capitalize on and contribute to Exile and most of all have fun at the same time. Our clan entry requirement is: Some knowledge of playing the META Frequent player who logs in every week or thereabouts (unless on holidays) (800+ Current Season 10) 1500+ Paragons for dps (Non-Seasons) 1500+ Paragon for zdps plus, (Non-Seasons) GR90+ 4p Season 10 or GR100+ 4p (Non Seasons) top 200 3p OR top 150 2p OR top 100 in a solo leaderboard Otherwise a referral from a current Exile Clan Member is also considerable: We always play in groups with each other to not only make the game more enjoyable for ourselves, but to also help out clan members who need a bit of love on some of their classes.We have a Curse channel available and encourage its use whenever possible. We will accept Season 10 players who have a good track record in previous seasons if they dont meet the requirements due to not playing in the previous season. This will be the only exception. Exile is using Voice Comms on cursevoice. Anyone need help give me a holler. https://app.twitch.tv/servers/q2PEc7 Mallory#6773 Officers: Andr3w#6720 onimaru#11907 robwin1974#6355 PoPoPoado#6600 Kobe#1653 Pressure#1346Andr3w23 Jul 29
Jul 25 ANZ from Asia Hi. Im from Asia connecting to ANZ because I lag horribly on US. Why is it when I want to join pub game most of the time it says 0? Less or no players perhaps?Trish2 Jul 25
Jul 24 1st season - Can't decide which class.. Hi Everyone, I'm having trouble on deciding which class to go with in my first season. I'm currently using a wizard as my main on the non-seasonal character and I've already got the set items that I need. So was wondering - out of the reward sets for each class, which is a really great one (used in top builds for that class)? I have the necro which I haven't played yet - but also Ive never tried WD or Monk before. I love using my Wizard btw. Thanks for the help. Cheers,DodgyAussie3 Jul 24
Jul 21 $15 AUD SC2 battle chest for D3 PET Anyone going to lay the dollars for this bad boy... not sure if I will do it - as I havent even bought the protoss expansion yet :) The pet does look nice... just wish there was a way to get this... and perhaps the Overwatch mercenary wings... without buying a game that I am not really suited towardsNickBaldyM2 Jul 21
Jul 21 When will you start S11? a) Friday morning... D3 is life! b) Friday night after work and a beer c) Saturday morning... Friday night I'm picking up I'll be on Friday night to rebirth my character and run my challenge rift to get some starting mats (this seems to be intended as per the the following thread): https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20757527841#post-5 If I'm tired, I'll wake up the next day to do my leveling. On Friday night, I'm having dinner with some relatives that are visiting so the only thing I'm picking up is the bill.Mugsy20 Jul 21
Jul 20 wheres the topaz EU Couldn't wait for aus season to start n went on the euro to play necro got to lvl 30 and not 1 topaz plenty of other types.Bug ? Hope the aus/u.s doesn't have this when it starts or I'll may have to roll the DH againjules23230 Jul 20
Jul 20 Achievement Points Missing During the off season I have been working on the achievements. I was, up until today in 2nd place in our clan but after the update I have lost nearly 1,000 achievement points and I'm down to 6th place in the clan. The others have not lost any points. I am confused by this. I have completed 93% of the achievements and I have 7780 achievement points. A clan member has only completed 91% of the achievements but they have 8460 points. I was ahead of him yesterday but now I'm way below and they haven't played in 11 days. Anyone know why this is?Achillies0 Jul 20
Jul 20 What time does it start? So i'm new to Diablo (i started 4 days before season 10) so i'm wondering what time the Season 11 starts for us, i'd assume its going to be sometime tomorrow morning since we're 14 or 15 hours ahead of America but i'm not 100% sure.Hughy3 Jul 20
Jul 19 Where did the Dark Onion go ? Where did the Dark Onion go ? Is he still around ?JohnnyDingo2 Jul 19
Jul 18 Patch 2.6.0a out... bugs Another patch is out and it comes with bugs, Bone Armour stacks no longer show, this also applies to other classes with skills that have stacks, WD, Wiz, Monk, etc. Seems like any skills which had previously stack icons on the UI will not show the number of stacks now. Important to note that the stack buffs still work, just that they don't show in the UI. Its becoming a tradition with Blizz to release fixes with bugs nowadays. Really there should be some QC, these school boy mistakes are happening too often. Patch notes are here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20757567689 As posted by Nevalistis on Reddit: Few things: The stack issue is known. We're already working on it. Pretty much every kind of software that patches will fix some things, but break others. I can't really comfort you on this point; sometimes the issues that arise are more noticeable than others, but that's kind of just... how that works. Some things are easier to address than others. This patch came together in a very short time frame. Other feedback may be harder to act on. As with all classes we've put into the game, we're reading your feedback, watching performance, playing the game, and acting on collective data from all those sources. Tweaking and updating will continue. Patch notes will come to the launcher tomorrow. Again, this came together pretty quickly, and we wanted to get the patch notes out as fast as we could. The launcher's a bit more intensive, so I'll be getting that done in the morning. It's been a busy day, so I hope you'll forgive me for the late answer. Definitely trying to get as much communication out there as possible while still attending to my many other duties. Thanks for your patience. <3 Sounds to me like they rush things and screwed up again, and did not test the patch properly, again. They have not learned from the Necro release debacle. We are literally doing a Live PTR at this stage.jtcdgroup3 Jul 18
Jul 18 Incoming leaderboard wipe/double XP and Incoming leaderboard wipe/double XP apology and possible rollbacks or other actions for people who have exploited the bugs. https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20757496472?page=1 Don't do it guys not worth the risk, I'm willing to bet those with insane gems will be rolled back/removed or such.Narull68 Jul 18
Jul 16 AUS/NZ Non Season Clan Hey, I've been searching for an Aus/NZ Non-season clan to run GRifts with, do bounties, hellfire bosses, etc. Can't find any so I started a clan. NSRulz For the players who are casual, non season, looking to group and not into 'starting over again'. lol. Thanks!swapto7 Jul 16
Jul 14 SEASON 10 END AND SEASON 11 DATES ANNOUNCED Official post here: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20845156/season-10-ending-soon-6-9-2017 Season 10 will be ending on the following dates and times: North America: Friday, June 23 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT Europe: Friday, June 23 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST Asia: Friday, June 23 @ 5:00 p.m. KST Season 11 will begin about four weeks afterward on the below dates: North America: Thursday, July 20 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT Europe: Thursday, July 20 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST Asia: Thursday, July 20 @ 5:00 p.m. KST Note: Season 11 will begin on a Thursday to ensure there is adequate time to respond to potential issues with Seasons before the weekend begins. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- Converted times for NA/SEA players thanks to Pies S10 end: Saturday, 24 June 2017 at 10:00:00 am AEST S11 start: Friday, 21 July 2017 at 10:00:00 am AESTCC12319 Jul 14
Jul 11 S10 howd u go ? S11 what do u hope for ? For me getting to 720 para and getting gems to low 70's is the highest I have achieved ever.Damage I finally got to 2 mill S11 I'm aiming for 800 para and gems I'd like to get to 80 if poss and will be hunting for a primal weapon.jules232312 Jul 11
Jul 11 Question on Gems and storage Apologies if someone's already done this - if they have, can someone point me to a relevant post. Was just reading on one of the forums about how some players remove the gems from sockets (and put them in stash). Up until now, I've had gems socketed with relevant jewellery, even if not using them. With the introduction of the Armoury, I just wanted to get a vox populi on how most people handle the gem storage. I can see the utility either way, but am being nosey in wanting to know which methodology is more popular Your thoughts please...Valen2 Jul 11
Jul 10 Looking to expand player base Hey all, I'm looking to expand my player/friends base for mostly non seasonal play. I do usually roll a season toon but prefer non season. I don't play as much as I used to but I still enjoy the game and play as much as I can. I am mostly witch doctor and have played it since they nerfed the WW barb eons ago. I don't play for sheep stations but enjoy pushing as much as doing the easy stuff... Also looking for a new active mostly non seasonal Clan Cheers everyone!Knairdarm2 Jul 10
Jul 10 Any Blue/Green Info on Barb buffs? Any greens or blues know of any buff plans for barbs? It seems they are more active in AUS/NZ thread compared to US, I hope we can get an answer. CheersProkahn1 Jul 10
Jul 7 Well that's triple digit GRs Big thanks to CC123, GoPies and Clownzor for the impromptu high end GRs. I wasn't expecting to up my group GR pb to GR100 this evening but here I am. Pretty sure I made all the noob mistakes from leaving game audio on so couldn't hear chat to clicking on a pylon by accident. But the guys kept me alive and gave me enough time to kill the RG in all the runs (though that second last one was cutting it close with 1 sec left on the clock). Got my BotT and Striken up to 91, and Zeis to 86. Was great fun! Also, apologies to someone who PMed me... I started the GRs halfway to slumberland and between the mobs and checking on the mini map, the chat window got disregarded most of the time. I just remember seeing pink text at some point.Mugsy3 Jul 7
Jul 7 There goes that plan... I was thinking of being crafty on day 1 of S11 by saving up a few challenge rift caches, getting the cube early and upgrading rares for one of these at level 11: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/circle-of-nailujs-evol Only, we don't get any DBs from the Challenge Rift caches: http://dh-deluxe.de/files/images/ptr2.6/ChallengeRift-Belohnung.jpg :-( Guess I can still save up the caches so I can make some leveling weapons or at least craft some good lvl70 rares without having to farm too many mats.Mugsy5 Jul 7