Aus/NZ General Discussion

Jun 14, 2012 anyone got banned by using RMAH? I used my Australian credit card directly purchased some items in USD RMAH. The first 6 transactions were fine and I checked my bank account that all AUD debited immediately. However, the last purchase did not complete since there was no transaction in my bank account,although Battle.net email said it was completed. After several minuties my Battle account got banned. There were no further emails to explain amything and no response to my ticket submitted. What should I do? After US customer service get work I have to go to sleep.......LJUSTROAD2 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Question about RMAH sales and taxation in Oz Guys, If I made a few grand off the RMAH during this financial year, do I need to add this to my declared income when filing my tax return with the ATO? Just curious what the rules are around this, and how making money from online sources offshore is handled here. I could ask my agent @ H&R Block but I'd feel a bit silly, thought I'd check here first. Thanks.Mortaron10 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Ever feel you miss out on good finds on AH? ...due to latency hit search twice within 2 secs new item appears buyout - "item no longer available" If there is going to be a RMAH, how it is fair that others have a .3 or .4 second head start to make ten or hundreds of dollars for items? btw, i missed out on some Lacuni Prowlers: 111 dex, 13 IAS, 7 MS for a mere 100kAuren6 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Currency Issues I just put 50AUD into my account this morning when there was no USD currency in option(they add it in few hours after). I know US is a bigger market, but I have already put a week petrol money in it, I wonder what is THE ADVANTAGE OF AU MARKET? I know currently the price in AU market is much more reasonable. Just hope my 50 dollars could get high cost effciency in the AU market.peipeibear28 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 no one responding to my support ticket ! support US27847856 : I would liek to change my country from Australia to New Zealand as i cannot enter a SMS number becasue the country code is wrong I need to get on that RMAH :P If an admin could please read this post and help me!!! 2x the change now yeyeah! Cheers Kronn - D34LKronn4 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 TwitchTV How do you sign up for this?Cotea0 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 I can't wait until I kill you in HC PVP! Imagine... You killed someone in a PVP match, knowing that their character is now dead for good... Would you feel sorry at all? lol Let's say you lost PVP match. You're laying down smashed and unable to move because you hurt so much from the ray of frost. It appears on your screen that you have to wait 1 minute before you can retrieve your character but in a meanwhile your opponent can loot you! ;)Zherneboh2 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 WITCH DOCTOR, ACT 4 FARMING FIRST BOSS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B-0ztmMtZs&feature=g-u-u i made this video to show one of the best spot to farm as a witch doctor the best reason to farm this boss over every other boss-- speed-- 50seconds-1minute runs with good gold and the nice blue that sells for 10k to 5millTinManFrost0 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 changing authenticator serial number i got a new phone and deactivated the authenticator on my old phone. So i can make a new one on my new phone, looking on website to enter new serial and code. oh they changed it to 10 numbers not 12 which the app on the phone has. Can blizzard help me on this.Wints2 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Having issues in act 2? Couple of friends and I are willing to start running people through act 2 inferno, depending on gear and experience, 2 at a time. add me to discuss specifics!DuaneDibly0 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Note to Magdha Good evening Magdha, I hope this note find you well... You recently asked my to compile a list of concerns regarding the performance (or lack thereof) of your Enraged Zealots. There ARE very dedicated, seem willing to lie under baking hot sand in the desert waiting for their chosen target to wander by, but somehow are completely failing to take advantage of this surprise attack. Having looked into their training, I can see that instead of being assigned into advanced combat training, Guerrilla tactics, assassination, and group combat, they have instead only completed Smack Talk 101. This leads to laughable scenarios, where they cannot even complete one of their chosen taunts before they are all dead. I actually heard one say "Magdha ordered your dea...aaaugh" which was a memorable moment. Unfortunately, I have noticed in my research that you seem to have the same training failure, in fact, the only entity that scored higher on their Smack Talk exams was Azmodan, which is particularly troubling. It seems that the entire forces of hell are forced to attend compulsory smack talk seminars, but the Lords of Hell have failed to note that "excessive smack talk may lead to telegraphing tactics to your enemy, and should be avoided in combat" I do hope you can find the time to remedy this situation before it is too late, Sincerely, Zholtan. PS, my consulting fee invoice is attached.Yxalitis8 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 How to easily figure out the scheduled time I posted this in reply to general, but it might be more useful in here. If you have Windows 7, then do this: http://tinypic.com/r/un8fm/6 Click the clock bottom right, change date and time settings, additional clocks, show this clock, change to UTC -8 Pacific Time, enter display name "Blizzard", hit OK. Now when you click the bottom right clock you get a nice big Blizzard time clock.LeithalNZ7 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Are servers up tonight please - I'm at work Hi guys, Safe to come home and log on tonight (Melb/Syd/Bris Thursday 14th June)? The service status forum from blizz isn't reliable and I can't log in and check for an ingame notice from work... Thanks for any replies.feralplay3 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 How many aussies/nz play Diablo 3. ill start the count lol 1grunfire47 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 about followers... Hey guys i havnt really thought about this untill now... i know the followers such as the templar has !@#$ty DPS, so good ammys or rings wont do much... so i was planing to equip him with % Magic find... will it still work if i equip it on him and not to my character?JayDAWG4 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Servers are back Servers are backLeithalNZ4 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Perth Players Seems to be the trend right now.LuminousMonk8 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Buying Shield $50 RMAH High % Block, Res all, Vit, Str Socket prefered. Contact me in game or post stats here. Kayzer#6939Kayzer4 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Down yet again I don't think is fair is that we paid MONEY to play it, we are being stopped, surely we should have compensation of some sort.Gosh8811 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Use any skill with any other skill -great tip This is a great quick video of how you can use any skill with ANY other skill. opens up the game alot more! cheers. http://youtu.be/4d9Z3O0E2aQ[/quote]Oge2 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 On a side note... GO THE BLUES "hides from maroons"Merforga0 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Blizzard You Treasure Goblin I wonder how much Interest blizzard makes by putting you cash in a state of *Verifying* I dont use RMAH cuz i play HC but im just wondering.MobyDic1 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 It starts wiht a trickle It starts with a trickle Item name 1 Echo Terror Time of transaction 13 June 2012 03:38 PM UTC Sale price USD7.00 Transaction fee USD1.00 Applicable taxes USD0.00 Your proceeds USD6.00 !0 more like that, and the game will have been free!!Yxalitis2 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 move server downtime to 5am AUS time instead Is anyone else sick of being ready to game-on to find once again we are down for maintenance here in AUS at times when alot of us have a small window of opportunity to play>?. Come on Blizz, how about you change it up a bit and take the servers down at 5am AUS time instead of around 10pm our time???? surely not everything has to suit the USA....(no offence USA). Seriously most Aussies would agree that it is becoming a little frustrating for us here. Not only do we have to contend with lag, bugs galore and error messages, but cant even play at night when most are hitting it hard...< Seriously Blizz, you have had 10 years to work these issues out.....come at me bro..Kronek10 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 GPUView Interesting article on profiling applications using the graphics card. Hopefully Blizzard are using this, uses SC2 and WoW as examples: http://graphics.stanford.edu/~mdfisher/GPUView.htmlLuminousMonk0 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 The Real Value of Diablo 3 4 Acts that you milk the fark out of for different difficulties. Blizzard designed this game around pure profit. All these years in the making for 4 acts? Aren't you guys sick of repeating this game 10s of times? Hasn't the hype worn off yet? I remember getting 60 hours on Titan's quest on just the first single player run. 60 hours on diablo were for the 3rd-4th run. And then comes the RMAH. To milk us to the max and return profit into the pockets of Blizzard. I am seeing people spend 100s and 1000s on items with the risk of nerfing in future patches, or being banned after suspect or financial doubts in transactions or breaking silling To, and let us not forget the silly server maintenace shutdowns. The truth is, I think we have been all a@#ly r@#ped by Blizzard with this game. The new buisness model for game makers is becomming disgusting, but hype nad fanboyism is driving us blind.LIONHEART13 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Streaming D3 on twitch.tv with Aus internet. Just curious if any1 is successfully streaming their gameplay on twitch.tv or anything similar?!? i've managed to set it up and get a stream going but if i want it to be decent quality (720p) it seems to run pretty choppy while i play and i'm assuming it's because of the internet speed.. How much better is the net over in the US/EU compared to here in AUS? I'm located in Perth and this is my speed http://www.speedtest.net/result/2005884102.png Not the fastest i know but fast enough to be able to stream fullscreen 720p videos off youtube.Deanel8 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Guest Pass Please Hi guys, Is there anyone who can spare me a guest pass please? Can email to stix_55@ yahoo dot com please?Theseus3 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Looking for one guest pass :\ Hey people ! I'm looking for someone who can generously give me a guest pass for this game ! I need to find out if my PC can run this smoothly before I even buy the game.. If there's anyone that has a spare pass and wouldn't mind passing it to me, do let me know? Thank you !xLaw6 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 14, 2012 Bad game me disappoint Hello, This game is Diablo 2 with a very poor disfunctional auction house.... like only 10 auctions and cant cancel them? I am going to uninstall this pile of dung because I cant believe that it came from the same people who made world of warcraft. Yes i know they are 2 completely different styles of game and I also knew it would be the same style as D2.... all this time and they only changed the story line (more lore) and threw some !@#$ty talent points ttogether which dont have much effect on the way you play etc etc and a lame as auction house I acctually fully deleted my wow account (3 85's) to get into this game and I havent even been able to bring myself to log into it over the last 3 weeks. this game makes me want to throw up and wet myself. I am going to start wow all over again and have 30 times the fun this bad wet dream of a game could even give me. They didnt take this long to make the game............ they only started about 5 months before the beta testing and all the programmers were high and drunk when they made this game. THE PEOPLE WHO MADE THIS GAME SHOULD NEVER THE ALLOWED TO WORK IN THE INDUSTRY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!Filthpig12 Jun 14, 2012
Jun 13, 2012 Latency in the thousands: Is it me? The past four days, my latency has been fluctuating between decent (270 for me) and horrible (2200) with the majority of time spent in 'horrible'. When I log on momentarily to AH around lunch time (Brisbane) it's always green 250-300 msec. But whenever I play in the evening it's complete and utter $hite. Latency is generally between 900-2200. This renders the game unplayable. When I stop playing and start streaming Euro 2012 on Setanta, that runs seamlessly, so I don't think it's my internet. Can anyone offer any suggestions or solutions? Regards.Weber1016 Jun 13, 2012
Jun 13, 2012 How to get a refund? Hey guys just wondering what is the best way in going about getting a refund. I bought the game online via battle.net. Do I have to call up or is there another way? I live in Aus..hence posting in these forums. Thankyou.Milton2 Jun 13, 2012
Jun 13, 2012 Error 3007 - Sydney Disconnection I keep getting disconnected with error 3007 while playing Diablo 3 this can happen 2 minutes into the game or 2 hours. I have a brand new computer, turned off all firewall settings, antivirus, the lot. tracert went through fine. My internet connection is fine. This is obviously a server issue as simply using Google turns up the same issue all over the globe - this isn't localized. Is it going to be fixed?Popsikill15 Jun 13, 2012
Jun 13, 2012 Battle.net Australian authenticator giveaway. Hey Guys, I have some Authenticators to give away. See the details in my video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rt1iVUBG30 Sorry i can only ship them within Australia. Good luck :DHwaygo16 Jun 13, 2012
Jun 13, 2012 Please this is just not fair anymore dear blizzzard stop treating us unfairly. we should be allowed to play this game just like everyone else does. figure something out blizzard so that we can play a game we paid for at 8pm just like the rest of the world does. just because we are a minority doesnt mean we deserve less. we should be treated equally and receive the same service that everyone else has gotten from buying this game. if its only a 2 hour maintenence why not start the maintenence at a later time so we dont get kicked off half way through our peak hour? surely you guys have the experience and expertise to know that what you guys are doing is completely unfair to us. just try to understand that you guys are alienating us consumers with this (un)scheduled maintence and soon we wont care about this anymore. from a west australiangreatsmack1 Jun 13, 2012
Jun 13, 2012 Australia RMAH is still nothing there what can i do with my balance? it can not be converted into USD according to blizzard acc websitepeipeibear3 Jun 13, 2012
Jun 13, 2012 Searching for d2 friends from Asia-1 server Hello ppl. I am bhags from D2 Asia-1 Server. My D2 account id's are bhagyesh, bhagyesh1-4. Looking out specifically for Jacob Hamilton, Caleb and Lucas. If you guys read this, or anyone else recognizes my D2 id then add me in D3. My Battletag id is TheSainT#6774 (if the caps matter!) Cheers!ThESainT0 Jun 13, 2012
Jun 13, 2012 Blizzard always give me a lot of surprise Always post scheduled maintenance after severve down, AH is always down This morning, I load BN balance into my account , I could not choose USD as trading currency, so I have to load AUD. Few hours after, they put USD available, how ridiculous is that? I am very diapointted for D3, I love warcraft, I love starcraft, I Love D2. Now just a bit sorrow for the D3.peipeibear3 Jun 13, 2012
Jun 13, 2012 will our character get deleted? someone just said that if we play on the servers during maintence our characters might get deleted. is that true?greatsmack3 Jun 13, 2012
Jun 13, 2012 Server is up and running. The server is up for some reason.Cujo4 Jun 13, 2012
Jun 13, 2012 Server Shutdowns While I've been very patient and understanding with all these server shutdowns that continue to happen at approximately 9-10pm AEST, it's getting to the point where the game isn't worth playing.. I work full time as a nurse during the day and I want to come home and wind down to play a game I purchased. Grinding and struggling being heavily undergeared as a monk through Act2 Inferno, finally getting 5 nephalem stacks and having the server shut down, again... The game has been out for a month now and Blizzard still haven't gotten their act together. Yes, I'll continue to play the game, and no, this isn't me getting all QQ. This is a gamer that's been playing Blizzard games since Warcraft1 and Diablo1, and becoming exceptionally disappointed in the company.LostDelirium13 Jun 13, 2012
Jun 13, 2012 No Countdown? I rarely get the Breaking News on my log in screen, something I've seen happens to a few people. What I was wondering though if anybody else didn't get the usual countdown to shutdown today? There was nothing in my chat.. just a sudden disconnect. I had thought something was wrong with my net/client before I checked the forums.rabbits1 Jun 13, 2012
Jun 13, 2012 Servers back up in 2 hours http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5794930044#new-post apparently they are down for "scheduled" maintenance..... they posted that AFTER the servers went down *sigh*Grubby8510 Jun 13, 2012
Jun 13, 2012 Servers are back up just fyi servers are back up nowGrubby850 Jun 13, 2012
Jun 13, 2012 Took my cash but what? This is just beyond a joke they take my 20 bucks from my account but 2 days later still not loaded it into the balance." queued" so if their is somthing on the rmah i want and i load funds onto bnet to buy it good chance is 3 days later that item be gone. stupid method, if i use my CC like i did it should be instant MOFO!PressESC6 Jun 13, 2012
Jun 13, 2012 SERVERS UP ALREADY. Well I'm in, AH is down, but resumed game np. Will update if 3007 or unsual lag.feralplay0 Jun 13, 2012
Jun 13, 2012 Australia needs there own server !!!!!!!!!!!! Every single gae im having to play singe player with 250 ping , 150 when no one else in the house is using the internet While people in the US have 30-50 on average then u would have the day when the servers are busy and you get 550 ping and the game is un playable When it comes time to play pvp etc australian players will just die because of the ping for eg act 2 belial boss fight, you will move out of the way of his big wack thing then the lag will still hit u and half hp you, imagine in pvp wizzard meteor's the ground u move nut still get hit IN SINGLE PLAYER yes single player im getting 250 ping and having moon clan apear infront of me AU needs a server in australia, even put it in new zealand. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Ledinplanter21 Jun 13, 2012
Jun 13, 2012 My Account has been disabled!need explaining! i'm living austalia, but when i login my battlenet account i was automaticlly added to america section, today i used my master card purchased 1000USD items then my account has been banned, it was saying that i offened custemer agrements what had i done wrong? spending thousands of dollars then you banned my account? you cant steal my money like that!!!KillLanPa11 Jun 13, 2012
Jun 13, 2012 The AUD market hang on, we can use this to our advantage, We can set a self-imposed limit of $25 AAD, and show the sellers that NOTHING IN THIS GAME IS WORTH $250! Let's just start selling our stuff on the Aussie market, and avoid the garbage prices everyone else is trying to get. ...or am i dreaming?Yxalitis10 Jun 13, 2012
Jun 13, 2012 Does paypal convert currencies? For example if i sold an item for $250USD on the US RMAH. The fund will go to my paypal.. Does it convert to AUD?Kromesta1 Jun 13, 2012