Aus/NZ General Discussion

Oct 14 S8 Conquests List Season 8 conquest list: SoftCore/Hardcore 1) Boss Mode/Worlds Apart (kill 16 bosses in 20 minutes on TX) 2) Divinity/Lionhearted (clear greater rift 75 solo) 3) Curses/ Stars Align (kill 350 monsters in chest event on TX) 4) Years of War/ Dynasty (clear GR 55 solo with 6 different class sets) 5) Masters of the Universe/ Masters of Sets (master 8 set dungeons) Looks like they made it less friendly for solo players to achieve conquests. S7 I did GR55 without sets and GR75 solo. Looks like I have to seek out a few friends to achieve the second conquest as I hate timed events, and (4) and (5) will take a lot of time to achieve plus the need to have at the very least 2 classes.jtcdgroup13 Oct 14
Oct 12 LF ANZ Seasonal HC Players for end of S7 Hey all, With Season 7 coming to a close - any HC seasonal players in the region gearing up for Season 8? I've had a dig amongst the communities, but it seems the vast majority of players are non-HC. If you're in for the hard slog to Conqueror, send me a message/friend request in game and we can team up! Details are in the profile to the left of the post!sidochrome1 Oct 12
Oct 2 So are your S7 loot drops satisfying? My S7 loot priorities might be a bit different to others seeing how I am mainly NS so my aims are to get gear I don't have in NS while I'm in seasons. My DHs are the most well geared of my NS toons so I was a little reluctant to roll DH this season but it's worked out well: - 4x Nat slayers; two per my two accounts - Ancient UE helm and pants worth using on my main... finally completing my UE set in ancient - ancient Hunters Wrath with AR on it! - ancient Zoey's Secret with AR and 9% affix roll - dropped an ancient Yangs on both accounts but on my main, gave it away to someone who didn't have an ancient Yangs; even in NS. My main has a better Yangs in NS. But my alt account now has one too. - one good pair of FnR dex rings on my alt account now - ancient Lord Greenstones on my main... can replace the NS one I have - DML worth replacing my NS one with I just want the season to end so I can merge my crap - lolMugsy29 Oct 2
Sep 29 An Aussie Clan? While whiling away some hours farming I got to thinking about these Battle.net updates that Blizzard are doing and how there will be support for clans etc (as far as I know). The thought occured to me, that should be an Australian Clan where we can all get together, trade gear, talk crap (as we are want to do), assist one another (say keywarden runs), etc. Basically band together under our flag; should invite our kiwi brothers and sisters (in the ANZAC tradition) too. As far as servers are concerned we may be at the !@#$ end of globe, but we still gotta count for something. It wouldn't matter if you play 1 hour or month or you only sleep 1 hour a month (and play the rest of the time). Just something to solidfy us as a community - 'mateship' in Sanctuary if you will. Nothing owed but a little aussie spirit in joining our fellow blokes and shelias (couldn't pass up one ocker bit). Any thoughts?Infernal403 Sep 29
Sep 29 Looking for people to play with MLB Melbourne 420 fiend finally made the jump up to D3 after a solid D2 re-run, was looking for people to play with! Just starting out so, would be good to get on with some fresh faces!! Send a reply if you're keen to get amongst <3CR0W32 Sep 29
Sep 28 So after one more season... Most of us NS players will have our full stash unlocked. So will you... 1. Go back to NS, proud that you've overcome the hurdles to get more stash space and never venture into seasons again because restarting sucks. 2. Still make a seasonal character but not play seasons to the extent it requires to get the stash tab... you might enjoy the day 1 grind, or you find the seasonal cosmetics worth getting, or the number of active seasonal players just makes the restart worthwhile. 3. Remain in seasons. You've been converted to a leaf lover! Personally, I've still got to slug through Season 9 to unlock the final stash tab on my alt account so I'm not out of the woods just yet. After that, I'll probably start playing some HC using my alt account in seasons. SC play will mainly be in NS... apart from maybe a detour to Seasons to get the cosmetics if I like them for that season. ~10hrs of play will sort that out easily.Mugsy34 Sep 28
Sep 27 If you are looking for a refund. I see this asked in a LOT of threads, usually accompanied by complaints and "rage", but I understand that it can be easy to assume that you can't or won't get a refund, so I just thought I'd post this up in a new thread so those that bother to use the search feature can find the information that they want in an easy way without clogging up the forums. what to do if you purchased from blizzard (if you didn't purchase from blizzard this will still work for you, but you might want to go to your retailer first, it could be easier) : 1. submit a ticket on the support section of the site, be very clear that you want a refund, not that you are thinking about one, or inquiring about getting one, you are asking for one (don't let there be any doubt), also record the date you requested/confirmed that you wanted a refund and the initial date of purchase. NOTE: if you purchased a physical disc you should include a scan/picture of your game case, receipt (dated within the last 30 days), and Authentication Key. 2. call blizzard support line, whichever one is close to you (details are on the support site under "contact information" or "how to contact us") be polite and clear about it, they should help you, if you get a recorded message telling you they are busy either wait for them to get to you or call again, alternatively you can just hang up and wait because you already have a support ticket. 3. if you got your refund over the phone than mark the support ticket as resolved (or simply add a reply saying you have already got your refund), if you didn't get a refund over the phone add a reply and tell them that you couldn't get one over the phone for whatever reason. 4. be polite, no seriously, be polite and reasonable, the people over at support have to deal with !@#$ all day long, from legitimate issues to abusive !*@!s, most of the time they will be polite to you, and even when they give you cookie cutter responses (which they will) it's only because they want to sort the issue as soon as possible, yelling and being abusive will not get you a refund sooner. 5. leave feedback at the forums to detail why you are leaving, again, remember step 4 and try to give as much detail in your feedback as possible. 6. enjoy whatever game you go on to play. It really is that simple. ALTERNATIVELY you CAN get a refund from your retailer, however if it goes against store policy (such as "no refunds on opened items") you will not be able to, simply go to your local store with your copy of diablo 3 and all it's contents (no keeping any of it) and request your refund, some stores may turn you away initially but upon confirmation of blizzards refund policy they may refund you (or not, it really depends on retailer). a few things to note: as far as i know "i didn't like it" is not a good enough reason (on it's own), however lag and lack of Australian servers very well may be as you are getting a lesser service than promised because of blizzards choice of server location. you have 30 days from the purchase date to request a refund, this goes for all copies of the game regardless of whether or not you purchased from Blizzard. this thread wasn't written with any sort of first hand experience (i haven't and won't be asking for a refund), I am going purely on what I have seen on the forums, blizzard websites and second hand experiences from my friends, so this post may not be entirely accurate, but hey, it's better than nothing right? (rhetorical question, please don't make me feel bad) now please don't go filling this thread with you're "opinions" on the refund policy, as far as I am concerned the moral ground is shaky at best (not to mention highly situational), but the legal ground is relatively clear and that is really all that matters. if you feel like leaving your feedback and reasons why you requested a refund on this thread feel free to do so (because it would be nice to have all that in one place wouldn't it?), it may even help keep it near the front page (because while few people use the search function, a few more than a few actually read the top half of the first page) again, I apologize if any of this information is inaccurate, but if it is tell me and I'll try to update this (better than nothing... I'll keep telling myself that). useful links: refund policy: http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/order-returns-exchanges submit a support ticket: https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit blizzard support contact information: http://sea.battle.net/support/en/article/contactJackL54 Sep 27
Sep 20 MoonLightWolves [AUS/NZ] Is Recruiting MoonLightWolves Wolf Clan & Community is looking for any type of player to join our clan and community and build a awesome team of players to help there clan mates and community with seasonal, Hardcore mode in any difficulty. If you like to help others feel free to find us in community and clan, we accept anyone currently. We also have a discord channel as well if you like to join it and chat or voice with us. Our Discord: https://discord.gg/y7Zftw2I3looddevil1 Sep 20
Sep 15 New friends Hey everyone, looking for more people to play with as my mates kinda get sick of Diablo a lot quicker than I do. I have my own TS that people are more than welcome to come on as we play. I'm a 23 year old female from ACT playing crusader, if you'd like to be friends please feel free to add. Clair#1838Clair10 Sep 15
Sep 14 Maintenance Wednesday 14/09/16 *Complete Update: Maintenance for other games has completed however Diablo maintenance has been extended, new end times: 11:00pm Perth 12:30am Adelaide, Darwin 1:00am Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Canberra 3:00am New Zealand ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Greetings all, We will be having another short maintenance tonight. On Wednesday night (14/09/16) we will be having server maintenance. This is expected to last 1 hour total, this is done to maintain the servers and do any general fixes etc. Server down will start at 5:00am PDT which is: Australia & New Zealand times: Wednesday 14/09/16 8:00pm - 9:00pm Perth 9:30pm - 10:30pm Adelaide, Darwin 10:00pm - 11:00am Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Canberra 12:00am - 1:00am New Zealand (technically Thursday 15/09/16) Additional time zones can be found here: http://everytimezone.com/ Note that this maintenance will go for 1 hour, till 6:00am PDT (Barring any unforeseen issues that may extend maintenance). Please remember that Blizzard does this while there is the least amount of connected players on the US servers, while it is unfortunate that it falls in a good play time for ANZ it has to be done.Narull3 Sep 14
Sep 13 WD - Arachyr Firebats or Helltooth Garg.? I'm at present running a Seasonal HT Garg build (solo GR78) but I like Jade/Arachyr builds and style of play. I have a very good NS HT Garg build doing GR83 but love the damage from the Arachyr FB build. My quandary is this. I already have a NS HT Garg build with high Legendary gems slotted. I don't wanna waste any more season Legendary Gems in a build I already have a better one of. But, the survivability of the Arachyr FB build is "touchy". I have done GR75 with it with no augments. I''ve tried GR76 but the trash mobs slaughtered me. (I really don't want to go the HT Garg/FB route if I can help it). thoughts? Advice?AngryKatz9 Sep 13
Sep 13 Server Maintenance Looks like we have another server maintenance, but not at an ideal time. "We will be performing scheduled maintenance beginning on Tuesday, September 13th, 03:00 AM (PDT) and we expect the service to be available again at approximately 07:00 AM (PDT). During this time the game will be unavailable for play." 3:00 AM (3:00) PDT = 6:00 PM (18:00) AWST 3:00 AM (3:00) PDT = 8:00 PM (20:00) AEST 3:00 AM (3:00) PDT = 10:00 PM (22:00) NZTjtcdgroup6 Sep 13
Sep 13 If you wanna join another clan... ... please leave leave the one you're currently with and remain clanless. Other clans cannot send you an invite if you're currently in a clan. The game just doesn't allow it. It just further delays the process and could mean that you miss out on a spot if an officer goes to send you an invite but can't. They'll likely send an invite to the next person on the list than put in more effort than they need to. This isn't a whinge of any sort but 90% of the people I go to add into the clan haven't left their existing one. Figured if it happens about as much to others that it's worth it's own thread and maybe a sticky.Mugsy0 Sep 13
Sep 11 New facebook sign in Hi all I recently updated my Battle.net client and I can't access the live streaming to facebook feature as my account isn't connected to facebook. Does anyone know how to connect my old account to facebook so I can live stream without having to make a new account?? Help is greatly appreciated Thanks LazarusLazarus1 Sep 11
Sep 9 Diablo 3 is Already Running Issue First of all, thanks heaps to Narull for the help. I deleted the game and downloaded the new client(US version) and ran it, did not work! so I tried the wordpad fix thingy and it did not work as well! so I tried the language change thing too but not working as well. sigh Blizzard. Lazy as.SG3945 Sep 9
Sep 6 <OPOG> Oceanic Clans <OPOG> Oceanic Players Organised Gaming We are a dedicated clan for the top oceanic players. If you are interested in joining our clan, make sure to read the following statements below. Also, if you have any friends that pass these requirements, please feel free to invite them to our Clan -Must be willing to download and join our Teamspeak 3 Server whenever possible -Must be 18 or older, mature, well-mannered, active and an experienced player. -Must be team/party oriented -Must be familiar with Rifts, Bounties, and Greater Rifts. Teamspeak: iplaygames.xyz We like to keep the clans as active as possible and therefore players will be removed after 20-30 days inactive sometimes even less during the peak of an era/season. Hello recruits,we have 2 Clans -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- MEN OF MAYHEM OPOG (MEN OF MAYHEM) Is looking for the Active Players OPOG (MEN OF MAYHEM) is a Seasonal and Non Seasonal softcore based clan. We are seeking players that share the same mindset as the Clan. We seek players that have a competitive mindset love to give banter and have general fun . We are seeking players to have a main class (DPS) and also a class that can compete in the current group leader board meta (Support). We offer our players a friendly active clan were players can meet there goals and grow as a team. We welcome players that are highly active and are able to learn and adapt quickly and want to join in on group play and chat on TS and on our OPOG group Facebook page. If you feel that this is where you fit please MSG Waycooloz#6135 or one of our officers. Our clan entry requirement is: (600+ Season) 1500+ Paragons for DPS 1000+ Paragon for ZDPS GR 90+ 4p OR top 500 3p OR top 1000 2p OR top 1000 in a solo leader board Leader: Waycooloz#6135 Officers: Valaraukar#1231 Wroboss#1339 orbz#6611 happy#1422 JohnnyDingo#6167 abend #6917 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ANGELS OF ANARCHY (Seasons) Looking for more players for 80+ speed runs and 90+ groups. Our minimum requirements are Paragon 600 Leader: Misaka#1160 Officers: Sowljah#1112 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- If you feel that our clan is right for you,search for OPOG under English (SEA) or you can add friend request to any of the following players listed. (Note: please make sure your friends list isnt full before requesting)Azza296 Sep 6
Sep 2 Group GR 88 - 91 , 92 Push Need Monk DPS / ZDPS or WD DPS ( NS ) We have 1. WD Hell Tooth Gargano ( bazinga ) ( 7s ) 2. Barb Hoya ( gooball ) ( 7s ) 3. Monk R6 Gen / ZDPS ( belzeebub ) ( soloclan ) 4. We have got GR91 Rank 793 4 player PM bazinga#1676Bazinga1 Sep 2
Sep 1 What Act am i allowed to play to? I just killed the skeleton king after a few hours of game play. I paid AUD$39 for Diablo 3, is the game over? I put a code in the redeem slot, and it said thanks etc. How do I play acts 2+ ? What is going on?Flemboy2 Sep 1
Aug 26 Legendary portal device Have anyone obtain a legendary portal device before?Dragon1325 Aug 26
Aug 24 Probs with connection Just wanting to know if anyone else in AU having probs with stable connections?? I can get to 'connected to battle.net' but Authentication does not load. This only happened ever since patch 2.4.2 got released?? is it really a DDos attack or are they just shutting diablo servers down to make room for other expanding games? really would like to get back to playing.. Any helpful hints cuz i've done everything blizzard suggested from flush DNS hard booting routers and drivers are always up to date. Work around maybe.??LostSouljah2 Aug 24
Aug 16 looking for legendary items for transmog only Hi been looking for these items for a while for transmoging is there anyone willing to drop them and them me pic them up nad then drop them again. Looking for LOGANS CLAW, JACE'S HAMMER OF VIGILANCE, KING MAKER, ULIANA'S SPIRIT, WARHELM OF KASSAR, STARMETAL KUKRI, GHOUL KINGS BLADE, THE SLANDERER. I have most of the new cosmetic white item weapons if anyone wants them.STEVENROGERS1 Aug 16
Aug 16 finding legendary or set items SO I've been playing Diablo for a while now, started with one and have been playing D3 since it started. But lately I've been watching all these guys on youtube and the amount of legendary and set items they find is ridiculus. I mean I'm only on torment level 7 and I'm still not find anything much. Can anyone tell me how they are doing it, please.STEVENROGERS3 Aug 16
Aug 14 Season 7 Start Times This should be the normal start times (6th August), unless they have changed from previous season: New Zealand Sat 12:00pm Western Australia - Perth Sat 08:00am Victoria - Melbourne Sat 10:00am New South Wales - Sydney Sat 10:00am Canberra Sat 10:00am Queensland - Brisbane Sat 10:00am Northern Territory - Darwin Sat 09:30am South Australia - Adelaide Sat 09:30am I will as usual start on first day and first minute of season. Let me know if you want to group to speed level to 70. Grouping to level to 70 is much faster than soloing. So if you hate leveling to 70, like me, please do join me.jtcdgroup43 Aug 14
Aug 13 Recruiting a zdps monk looking for a skilled zdps monk for a fixed group farming 10hrs a day at varying times. teamspeak required contract me or savman in game on Lame#1341 or savman#1607Lame0 Aug 13
Aug 12 ANWA - Now recruiting Hey ladies and gents. We are a new clan looking for members. New or old all welcome. We have a few higher end players for those who like to push and more casual players for those who just enjoy the game. Unlike most clans we dont set a paragon requirement as we are all people that are friendly and just enjoy the game and each others company. Very friendly environment, and we have chat so we can hear your voice. I'm online most of the time so drop me a line if you are keen to join. Draqor#6453 Swearing and pulling the piss out of each other is optional! ;)Draqor21 Aug 12
Aug 12 Blizz made a mistake but double shards! So that Harvest Pennant you've been hunting hard for? it's impossible to get atm, Blizz have acknowledged their mistake and are deeply sorry. The upside? to say sorry they are giving us a community buff of double blood shards this weekend, here are the ANZ times: Start: Saturday 09/07/16 3:00pm Perth 4:30pm Adelaide, Darwin 5:00pm Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Canberra 7:00pm New Zealand End: Monday 11/07/16 3:00pm Perth 4:30pm Adelaide, Darwin 5:00pm Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Canberra 7:00pm New Zealand Here is the Blizz post explaining the mistake. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/20743745267?page=106#2117 ... ________________________________________________ Twitter: @Narull | ANZ Diablo III MVP & Heroes fan. There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Olde English'Narull19 Aug 12
Aug 9 Looking for friends to play with! Hey guys! I'm currently a p600 wd on hc season looking for some friends to play with. I'm already in a clan so not really looking to join a new clan but looking to play with people when the "usual" people I play with log off. Are there any of you guys that are in the same situation as well? Friends logging off due to sleep, work, family, etc. and you still wanna keep going on but you just can't find anyone to play with on the community chats? Feel free to add me up! My battlenet is: Quickfade#1720 Send me an add / whisper in-game! Most of the people looking for games in the communities are in US and it's hard to find people in the Australia / New Zealand region looking for games too. Hope to find more people to play with! Cheers!QuickFade1 Aug 9
Aug 7 T13 Ubers... So what's the verdict guys? Yay or Nay? Do you think T13 makes ubers a challenge again, or do we need T14-17?Mugsy2 Aug 7
Aug 7 Looking for a t12+ player must play alot and maybe a microphonedreadnaught0 Aug 7
Aug 6 Australia Pacific (AuP) clan recruiting We are an Australian/Pacific clan looking to recruit new members who are capable of running high level greater rifts and content. We currently have 140+ members. _________________________________________________________________ Minimum requirements: - Friendly & mature - Willing to come on the clan Teamspeak server _________________________________________________________________ General Info: Leader: Krasnopesky#6651 Officers: Enigma Tallica1985#1520 WakasLuvNest#1798 Yanderella#1251 Feel free to contact myself or the officers to answer any questions. Alternatively you can contact us through the clan finder. [b][/b]Krasnopesky27 Aug 6
Aug 5 WAus - Recruiting - Don't let the name fool you, We were here before Aus got its own server so now it not matter, where in this great region we live, MSEC aka ping aka latency not an issue. Nobody has been around longer then us! Except maybe the clan that started a year or so before clans were introduced into diablo(what the?). We started as PTR then live!!. Even made a worthy mention (as external clan, not sure what that actually means) in the Clans/Community Sticky Only rule's we have. 1. If you see a clan member in quick join then feel free to join. Don't be offended if asked to leave, Who knows what they maybe doing. This clan is quick join 2. If someone want to join and we full. IF your the longest offline then you will be kicked, but don't sweat it, just rejoin again and the next longest offline will be kicked. Of course if we buck the trend and actually have 150 active members you just may be out of luck (would't that be nice, 150 members and they all active) Regards Thantos FounderThantos0 Aug 5
Aug 5 Australian servers? just a question, Don`t know if it been brought up as yet.Can us Aussies transfer our characters to the Australian servers?reaperau12 Aug 5
Aug 3 Have we ever looked forward to a patch less? So, Polished Turd Version 2.4.2 and Steaming Dog Vomit 7 are out and aren't we all super stoked. Whats new? Nothing. Torment 13, bet that took almost an hour to create, Blizz you workaholics you. Nerf the Wizz again, yay about time they did that, players were enjoying it again and we can't have that can we. Tweak, polish, nerf, diddle and ruin some more skills across the board as usual. Season 7. What a joke, do I need to go over the complete con that whole thing is? Come on guys if you stopped swallowing the load that Bizz drops down your throats with this busted !@# waste of time then maybe they would come up with something WORTH doing. So as a summary; I CAN'T WAIT!!!! What will most guys do? Play S7 until they get the stash that should be available to NS players in some form anyway and quit again. Three cheers for The Blizz D3 developers, Hip, Hip ..................arrgghh nobody's there anyway.squiddly5 Aug 3
Aug 3 New Community – Paragon Elite This is a place to group all 900 PLUS paragon. Sick of the RNG of public games hoping to find one? This community will negate the RNG. ITS new its fledgling, So any ideas to make it grow? Just search in clans - English - Paragon Elite - and remember after you join to SELECT JOIN CHANNEL. You will auto join from there on in. ThantosThantos3 Aug 3
Aug 3 Error Code 317002 Error Code 317002 . Have not been able to get on, at all today . DDoS attack report in twitter. another report that it wasn't and the problem is fixed . Pigs bum it has!! nothing has changed. Any one else here having same issues ?Bong6011 Aug 3
Aug 1 looking for HC season 7 clan anyone playing HC season 7.... its just to bloody hard to find players right now hit me up if you are active hardcore playersT0XIC2 Aug 1
Jul 30 LoN Sader Is it Just me??? Unable to fully gear within the season with my LoN Crusader. Well make that 2 seasons now. Is this normal?? Season 5 I almost had all the gear but missed thorns on both rings no thorns on shield and terrible helm and gloves. I just put it down to real bad rng. I wasn't gonna run it this season but changed my mind. Now there is 2 weeks to go and I'm still missing some key rolls on pieces. Used all mats crafting / re rolling. I was top 60 ish HC but so frustrated that I cant gear properly within a season. Season 5 notfully geared and now season 6 not fully geared .I'm not making the same mistake 3 seasons in a row screw u Blizzzzz . Way to kill a build. I mean come on 2 seasons and I cant gear a build I want to play. Is that intended or what???Achillies2 Jul 30
Jul 28 LFG/LFM Season 7 leveling / first week farm Hi there. As title says im keen to have a solid group for the start of season 7 I am going be playing Witch Doctor and want to get a solid start of the first weekend and nightly for the first few weeks If interested add me or reply here and we can have a chat Haadesda#1174Haadesda0 Jul 28
Jul 25 Is it just me or is Blizzard down atm. Stuck at 'Starting Battle Net'.DidDieAlot0 Jul 25
Jul 25 Inside details on Blizzard Season 7 Revealed! I've recently happened upon some transcripts between two Blizz lads employed to look after the season side of the game. Here they are; B1. Morning mate, did you hear they want the new Season 7 stuff this week? B2. What? !@#$ no, already? B1. Yep that's what I said, wish it was like the good old days when we didn't have to do a thing for a year. B2. So, you got any ideas? B1. Nup not a thing. I figured we just rotate the set reward, half-%^- a set of shoulders or some *!@# and regurgitate the whole steaming turd back out to the idiots who still swallow it. B2. Sounds like a plan buddy, but you really think that's enough? B1. Who gives a toss? Most guys have abandoned ship to Overwatch anyway. Oh, the stash carrot stays and they want a pet too. B2. Seriously another pet? Wow that takes like a day to do man, screw that. How about we color in the dumb horse pet nobody uses now and whack a horn on it, that will only take 15 mins. B1. That's why I love you man you know how to avoid work better that any man I know. B2. Hee Hee give me 15 mins then and we're off to the pub. B1. I can't believe we get payed for this. B2. Yer right? If I had a conscience I'd kick my own $%^! There was more about the need to re-stuff up the Wizard again but I'll post that later.squiddly2 Jul 25
Jul 25 Trade Diablo III gold for WoW gold Is this against the TOS? I want to make more gold on WoW but now that gold is gone from Garrisons I need a faster way to obtain it. And if its allowed what would the ratio be? How much Diablo III gold would be a fair amount to trade for WoW gold?Darksoul10 Jul 25
Jul 22 Song you heard and can't get out of head This topic is just a fun one, it's about songs you heard and can't get out of your head while playing Diablo. Just leave a line of lyrics and the next person has to guess the song title and leave a line as well. I'll start: Cheap wine and a three day growth.....JohnnyDingo10 Jul 22
Jul 21 Diablo 3 Way too easy? I bought Diablo 3 like 3 days ago, and I have played it for quite a bit. I passed through ACT 1 with a breeze, on Normal difficulty. I recently just hit ACT2, and I increased my difficulty to High. However, I have not used a single potion. Am I doing something wrong to make it this easy? Also, please have a look at my weapons and gear to see if they are good for a level 21. Thanks.CarbonMini19 Jul 21
Jul 21 Development going backwards. So as the topic states, I feel development in D3 is going backwards in a lot of ways. All the nerfs added to the new patch just seem like a lazy option to answer a lot of people's sooking about the "meta" that has existed for the last two seasons. Every top tier multiplayer game I can think of has situations where people play different roles and work together to succeed in whatever the goal is for that game. And I feel that has been the case for Diablo 3 over the last couple of seasons where we have had players playing different roles in working together to clear the highest level Greater Rift that they can. I have thoroughly enjoyed this the past couple of seasons and think it has been the most rewarding experience of all my D3 playing since day dot. However, the lack of diversity in builds available for this is ridiculous and needed to be broadened. Instead, Blizzard decides to narrow them by nerfing and completely destroying roles needed to play together. Let's face it people, High GR running is the only end game content Diablo 3 really has. Simple as that. There is only one way you can go about running through the same old inconsistently populated dungeons over and over again trying to kill the small pockets of elites and good density groups of trash in time and actually feel like you are working as a team. And that is for everyone to have different roles while doing this. The last couple of seasons most teams have had four different classes with four different roles working together and I think it has been great. The playstyle is very enjoyable. It just got very boring as it wasn't mixed up for over two seasons. I feel the majority of the people complaining about the "meta" are complaining that there was no diversity in available builds, not that the group play wasn't fun. Blizzard have basically gone and nerfed some of the roles in this gameplay to the point where they are going to be unviable to play. I feel this is a lazy approach instead of adding new builds and roles to character classes so people have more options to participate in working as a team. So the main roles have been DPS, healing, grouping, buffing/de-buffing and scouting or a mixture of those. Ideally each character class should have competitive builds for all those roles so people can play any character class in any role they want and feel competitive while working as a team and enjoying playing with others. I realise it would be a lot of hard work for developers to make all these builds to a similar level but if this game is ever to reach it's full potential a lot of hard work is what is needed. I also realise there will always be a bunch of builds that will outshine the rest and will be the "meta". That will always be the case. However if there is a good diversity of builds that can be used at a high level and the gap between their performance is not too great the "meta" can be changed up constantly to give players new gameplay. I know developers have said they won't change the "meta" just because it has become stale, well sorry but that is the true problem. The "meta" staying the same is exactly why everyone became annoyed. Not that it wasn't fun, it just wasn't fun for 3 bloody seasons in a row. It just seems like a completely arrogant comment for them to say that as if they think the game is that diverse that they don't need to change things to stop it from becoming boring. As I said before developers - High GR pushing is the ONLY end game group play your game offers. Of course people are going to leave if you don't change it when it becomes stale. As for Wyatt Cheng's comments on their "so called" problems? They have made stupid changes to try fix these problems but created other problems in doing so. Let's nerf healing because it encourages people to stand in one spot to fight enemies. Newsflash idiots, your GR's are usually that inconsistently populated that the only way to play through them is to run through the rift until you find a pocket of enemies to kill as soon as you find them before moving on to the next group. Do you expect us to do a 10 minute dance with each elite pack we find? 80% of the rift maps that spawn are all full of narrow tunnels and corridors where you can't move much anyway. More healing builds should be added to the game to give players diversity, not nerf them to the point of uselessness. Let's nerf grouping and pulling because it's not fun and helps damage groups too easy. Ummm, so lets run through these sparsely populated rifts then find a nice group of enemies and pull our hair out because they all seperate and there is no way of getting them back together. By the time we chase them around and pick them off one by one the rift is over. Yay, that is so much more fun. Grouping enemies and keeping them controlled was a fun, sometimes challenging and vital role in GR running. More grouping/CC builds should be made to give people diversity not nerf them into non-existence. Let's nerf damage buffing because it was too OP and only gave a 3 support 1 DPS option. I agree. It was too OP and needed nerfing on the Witch Doctor and the Witch Doctor only. Nerfing it down to the point where damage can't be buffed by more than 100% is going to cause every group to run 4 DPS characters all playing the same role, as if you drop 1 DPS you lose too much damage to kill anything at a higher level. Different buffing builds should be created to give diversity not nerf them altogether. Bottom line is if you want people to play together and actually feel like they are working together, there needs to be a variety of roles in the small amount of end game that is offered. There needs to be build diversity and "metas" need to be constantly changed when they get stale. That''s all there is to it. So come on developers let's do the hard work and make this great game reach it's potential. It could be amazing. Stop nerfing and start creating.BlowShitUp2 Jul 21
Jul 20 D3 devs still hasn't fix 1ms - 1kms lags Can't get pass Grift 70 on Season. 1ms - 1kms and you stay lag for more than 30 seconds. You die and can't move on respawn, or you can't res cause lag. Timer keeps going. I guess that's it for me for the seasonal. One of the reason I avoided HC on D3 cause they never fixed this lag. I know a lot of people have similar problems and I have looked and followed some of their guidelines on "fixing" it on my end. Now that I think about it, it is mindless looting to get a better stat of your current gear. I'll most likely play non seasonal only with whatever gear I got. Good luck to everyone else. If this game ever gets an expansion, I hope they invest on Auz/NZ servers. EDIT: My other blizzard games, including (and thank goodness) Overwatch have no issues with connectivity.SuperSalad2 Jul 20
Jul 19 Pre-Patch notes 1.0.5 Hi all, For those who haven't seen the new pre-patch notes of the 1.0.5 PTR yet, they were published recently by Lylirra and can be found here. There are plenty of changes a foot and some tasty new additions such as monster power and the infernal machine. So be sure to download the PTR client once it is release and give us your feedback!Arcagnion33 Jul 19
Jul 16 question about season 6 - ive just completed the seasons 6 objectives but notice theres a slayer - one do i need to complete this onealso to fully complete the season or is this optional ? and any nz players here?syn6663 Jul 16
Jul 12 Low FPS! Need help! (Solved) Hello, just bought Diablo 3 at EB Games today, but not RoS. Because my internet speed is quite slow, (600 kb/s, or 5 mbit) I decided to play the game when is was "playable", not "optimal". In game, I found my fps would be around 25 to 30, sometimes dropping. The minimum system requirements lists that I need a Pentium D 2.8 Ghz, and a nVidia Geforce 7800 GT. My laptop has a Celeron N2830 (slightly faster than the mentioned pentium) and a Intel HD Graphics (Bay Trail I believe?) which is also slightly faster than the 7800 GT in passmark. And yet I'm lagging, not getting a stable 30 fps even though I set my settings to the absolute lowest. Is this caused because I'm playing while its "playable"? I have searched some videos online about running Diablo 3 on a Pentium D which seems like its running at 30 fps. Please reply to this post as soon as possible. And I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this anyways. Thanks.CarbonMini9 Jul 12
Jul 11 Server Maintenance Tuesday 12/07/16 ~ 2 Hours Greetings all, We will be having scheduled server maintenance week. Even with the ANZ server we have to keep the same US server maintenance times, this is to enable us to still be linked to the US so we can still play with each other. On Tuesday night (12/07/16) we will be having server maintenance. This is expected to last 2 hours total, this is done to maintain the servers and do any general fixes etc. Server down will start at 7:00am PST which is: Australia & New Zealand times: Tuesday 12/07/16 10:00pm - 12:00am Perth 11:30pm - 1:30am Adelaide, Darwin Wednesday 13/07/16 12:00am - 2:00am Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Canberra 2:00am - 4:00am New Zealand Additional time zones can be found here: http://everytimezone.com/ Note that this maintenance will go for 2 hours, till 9:00am PST (Barring any unforeseen issues that may extend maintenance). Please remember that Blizzard does this while there is the least amount of connected players on the US servers, while it is unfortunate that it falls in a good play time for ANZ it has to be done. A full list of Blizzard game maintenance times for this week can be found here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/breaking/20039305 ________________________________________________ Twitter: @Narull | ANZ Diablo III MVP & Heroes fan. There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Olde English'Narull0 Jul 11
Jul 9 Blizz made a mistake but double shards! So that Harvest Pennant you've been hunting hard for? it's impossible to get atm, Blizz have acknowledged their mistake and are deeply sorry. The upside? to say sorry they are giving us a community buff of double blood shards this weekend, here are the ANZ times: Start: Saturday 09/07/16 3:00pm Perth 4:30pm Adelaide, Darwin 5:00pm Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Canberra 7:00pm New Zealand End: Monday 11/07/16 3:00pm Perth 4:30pm Adelaide, Darwin 5:00pm Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Canberra 7:00pm New Zealand Here is the Blizz post explaining the mistake. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/20743745267?page=106#2117 ... ________________________________________________ Twitter: @Narull | ANZ Diablo III MVP & Heroes fan. There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Olde English'Narull0 Jul 9