Aus/NZ General Discussion

Aug 9, 2016 Looking for friends to play with! Hey guys! I'm currently a p600 wd on hc season looking for some friends to play with. I'm already in a clan so not really looking to join a new clan but looking to play with people when the "usual" people I play with log off. Are there any of you guys that are in the same situation as well? Friends logging off due to sleep, work, family, etc. and you still wanna keep going on but you just can't find anyone to play with on the community chats? Feel free to add me up! My battlenet is: Quickfade#1720 Send me an add / whisper in-game! Most of the people looking for games in the communities are in US and it's hard to find people in the Australia / New Zealand region looking for games too. Hope to find more people to play with! Cheers!QuickFade1 Aug 9, 2016
Aug 7, 2016 T13 Ubers... So what's the verdict guys? Yay or Nay? Do you think T13 makes ubers a challenge again, or do we need T14-17?Mugsy2 Aug 7, 2016
Aug 7, 2016 Looking for a t12+ player must play alot and maybe a microphonedreadnaught0 Aug 7, 2016
Aug 5, 2016 Australian servers? just a question, Don`t know if it been brought up as yet.Can us Aussies transfer our characters to the Australian servers?reaperau12 Aug 5, 2016
Aug 3, 2016 Have we ever looked forward to a patch less? So, Polished Turd Version 2.4.2 and Steaming Dog Vomit 7 are out and aren't we all super stoked. Whats new? Nothing. Torment 13, bet that took almost an hour to create, Blizz you workaholics you. Nerf the Wizz again, yay about time they did that, players were enjoying it again and we can't have that can we. Tweak, polish, nerf, diddle and ruin some more skills across the board as usual. Season 7. What a joke, do I need to go over the complete con that whole thing is? Come on guys if you stopped swallowing the load that Bizz drops down your throats with this busted !@# waste of time then maybe they would come up with something WORTH doing. So as a summary; I CAN'T WAIT!!!! What will most guys do? Play S7 until they get the stash that should be available to NS players in some form anyway and quit again. Three cheers for The Blizz D3 developers, Hip, Hip ..................arrgghh nobody's there anyway.squiddly5 Aug 3, 2016
Aug 3, 2016 New Community – Paragon Elite This is a place to group all 900 PLUS paragon. Sick of the RNG of public games hoping to find one? This community will negate the RNG. ITS new its fledgling, So any ideas to make it grow? Just search in clans - English - Paragon Elite - and remember after you join to SELECT JOIN CHANNEL. You will auto join from there on in. ThantosThantos3 Aug 3, 2016
Aug 3, 2016 Error Code 317002 Error Code 317002 . Have not been able to get on, at all today . DDoS attack report in twitter. another report that it wasn't and the problem is fixed . Pigs bum it has!! nothing has changed. Any one else here having same issues ?Bong6011 Aug 3, 2016
Aug 1, 2016 looking for HC season 7 clan anyone playing HC season 7.... its just to bloody hard to find players right now hit me up if you are active hardcore playersT0XIC2 Aug 1, 2016
Jul 30, 2016 LoN Sader Is it Just me??? Unable to fully gear within the season with my LoN Crusader. Well make that 2 seasons now. Is this normal?? Season 5 I almost had all the gear but missed thorns on both rings no thorns on shield and terrible helm and gloves. I just put it down to real bad rng. I wasn't gonna run it this season but changed my mind. Now there is 2 weeks to go and I'm still missing some key rolls on pieces. Used all mats crafting / re rolling. I was top 60 ish HC but so frustrated that I cant gear properly within a season. Season 5 notfully geared and now season 6 not fully geared .I'm not making the same mistake 3 seasons in a row screw u Blizzzzz . Way to kill a build. I mean come on 2 seasons and I cant gear a build I want to play. Is that intended or what???Achillies2 Jul 30, 2016
Jul 28, 2016 LFG/LFM Season 7 leveling / first week farm Hi there. As title says im keen to have a solid group for the start of season 7 I am going be playing Witch Doctor and want to get a solid start of the first weekend and nightly for the first few weeks If interested add me or reply here and we can have a chat Haadesda#1174Haadesda0 Jul 28, 2016
Jul 25, 2016 Is it just me or is Blizzard down atm. Stuck at 'Starting Battle Net'.DidDieAlot0 Jul 25, 2016
Jul 25, 2016 Inside details on Blizzard Season 7 Revealed! I've recently happened upon some transcripts between two Blizz lads employed to look after the season side of the game. Here they are; B1. Morning mate, did you hear they want the new Season 7 stuff this week? B2. What? !@#$ no, already? B1. Yep that's what I said, wish it was like the good old days when we didn't have to do a thing for a year. B2. So, you got any ideas? B1. Nup not a thing. I figured we just rotate the set reward, half-%^- a set of shoulders or some *!@# and regurgitate the whole steaming turd back out to the idiots who still swallow it. B2. Sounds like a plan buddy, but you really think that's enough? B1. Who gives a toss? Most guys have abandoned ship to Overwatch anyway. Oh, the stash carrot stays and they want a pet too. B2. Seriously another pet? Wow that takes like a day to do man, screw that. How about we color in the dumb horse pet nobody uses now and whack a horn on it, that will only take 15 mins. B1. That's why I love you man you know how to avoid work better that any man I know. B2. Hee Hee give me 15 mins then and we're off to the pub. B1. I can't believe we get payed for this. B2. Yer right? If I had a conscience I'd kick my own $%^! There was more about the need to re-stuff up the Wizard again but I'll post that later.squiddly2 Jul 25, 2016
Jul 25, 2016 Trade Diablo III gold for WoW gold Is this against the TOS? I want to make more gold on WoW but now that gold is gone from Garrisons I need a faster way to obtain it. And if its allowed what would the ratio be? How much Diablo III gold would be a fair amount to trade for WoW gold?Darksoul10 Jul 25, 2016
Jul 22, 2016 Song you heard and can't get out of head This topic is just a fun one, it's about songs you heard and can't get out of your head while playing Diablo. Just leave a line of lyrics and the next person has to guess the song title and leave a line as well. I'll start: Cheap wine and a three day growth.....JohnnyDingo10 Jul 22, 2016
Jul 21, 2016 Diablo 3 Way too easy? I bought Diablo 3 like 3 days ago, and I have played it for quite a bit. I passed through ACT 1 with a breeze, on Normal difficulty. I recently just hit ACT2, and I increased my difficulty to High. However, I have not used a single potion. Am I doing something wrong to make it this easy? Also, please have a look at my weapons and gear to see if they are good for a level 21. Thanks.CarbonMini19 Jul 21, 2016
Jul 21, 2016 Development going backwards. So as the topic states, I feel development in D3 is going backwards in a lot of ways. All the nerfs added to the new patch just seem like a lazy option to answer a lot of people's sooking about the "meta" that has existed for the last two seasons. Every top tier multiplayer game I can think of has situations where people play different roles and work together to succeed in whatever the goal is for that game. And I feel that has been the case for Diablo 3 over the last couple of seasons where we have had players playing different roles in working together to clear the highest level Greater Rift that they can. I have thoroughly enjoyed this the past couple of seasons and think it has been the most rewarding experience of all my D3 playing since day dot. However, the lack of diversity in builds available for this is ridiculous and needed to be broadened. Instead, Blizzard decides to narrow them by nerfing and completely destroying roles needed to play together. Let's face it people, High GR running is the only end game content Diablo 3 really has. Simple as that. There is only one way you can go about running through the same old inconsistently populated dungeons over and over again trying to kill the small pockets of elites and good density groups of trash in time and actually feel like you are working as a team. And that is for everyone to have different roles while doing this. The last couple of seasons most teams have had four different classes with four different roles working together and I think it has been great. The playstyle is very enjoyable. It just got very boring as it wasn't mixed up for over two seasons. I feel the majority of the people complaining about the "meta" are complaining that there was no diversity in available builds, not that the group play wasn't fun. Blizzard have basically gone and nerfed some of the roles in this gameplay to the point where they are going to be unviable to play. I feel this is a lazy approach instead of adding new builds and roles to character classes so people have more options to participate in working as a team. So the main roles have been DPS, healing, grouping, buffing/de-buffing and scouting or a mixture of those. Ideally each character class should have competitive builds for all those roles so people can play any character class in any role they want and feel competitive while working as a team and enjoying playing with others. I realise it would be a lot of hard work for developers to make all these builds to a similar level but if this game is ever to reach it's full potential a lot of hard work is what is needed. I also realise there will always be a bunch of builds that will outshine the rest and will be the "meta". That will always be the case. However if there is a good diversity of builds that can be used at a high level and the gap between their performance is not too great the "meta" can be changed up constantly to give players new gameplay. I know developers have said they won't change the "meta" just because it has become stale, well sorry but that is the true problem. The "meta" staying the same is exactly why everyone became annoyed. Not that it wasn't fun, it just wasn't fun for 3 bloody seasons in a row. It just seems like a completely arrogant comment for them to say that as if they think the game is that diverse that they don't need to change things to stop it from becoming boring. As I said before developers - High GR pushing is the ONLY end game group play your game offers. Of course people are going to leave if you don't change it when it becomes stale. As for Wyatt Cheng's comments on their "so called" problems? They have made stupid changes to try fix these problems but created other problems in doing so. Let's nerf healing because it encourages people to stand in one spot to fight enemies. Newsflash idiots, your GR's are usually that inconsistently populated that the only way to play through them is to run through the rift until you find a pocket of enemies to kill as soon as you find them before moving on to the next group. Do you expect us to do a 10 minute dance with each elite pack we find? 80% of the rift maps that spawn are all full of narrow tunnels and corridors where you can't move much anyway. More healing builds should be added to the game to give players diversity, not nerf them to the point of uselessness. Let's nerf grouping and pulling because it's not fun and helps damage groups too easy. Ummm, so lets run through these sparsely populated rifts then find a nice group of enemies and pull our hair out because they all seperate and there is no way of getting them back together. By the time we chase them around and pick them off one by one the rift is over. Yay, that is so much more fun. Grouping enemies and keeping them controlled was a fun, sometimes challenging and vital role in GR running. More grouping/CC builds should be made to give people diversity not nerf them into non-existence. Let's nerf damage buffing because it was too OP and only gave a 3 support 1 DPS option. I agree. It was too OP and needed nerfing on the Witch Doctor and the Witch Doctor only. Nerfing it down to the point where damage can't be buffed by more than 100% is going to cause every group to run 4 DPS characters all playing the same role, as if you drop 1 DPS you lose too much damage to kill anything at a higher level. Different buffing builds should be created to give diversity not nerf them altogether. Bottom line is if you want people to play together and actually feel like they are working together, there needs to be a variety of roles in the small amount of end game that is offered. There needs to be build diversity and "metas" need to be constantly changed when they get stale. That''s all there is to it. So come on developers let's do the hard work and make this great game reach it's potential. It could be amazing. Stop nerfing and start creating.BlowShitUp2 Jul 21, 2016
Jul 20, 2016 D3 devs still hasn't fix 1ms - 1kms lags Can't get pass Grift 70 on Season. 1ms - 1kms and you stay lag for more than 30 seconds. You die and can't move on respawn, or you can't res cause lag. Timer keeps going. I guess that's it for me for the seasonal. One of the reason I avoided HC on D3 cause they never fixed this lag. I know a lot of people have similar problems and I have looked and followed some of their guidelines on "fixing" it on my end. Now that I think about it, it is mindless looting to get a better stat of your current gear. I'll most likely play non seasonal only with whatever gear I got. Good luck to everyone else. If this game ever gets an expansion, I hope they invest on Auz/NZ servers. EDIT: My other blizzard games, including (and thank goodness) Overwatch have no issues with connectivity.SuperSalad2 Jul 20, 2016
Jul 19, 2016 Pre-Patch notes 1.0.5 Hi all, For those who haven't seen the new pre-patch notes of the 1.0.5 PTR yet, they were published recently by Lylirra and can be found here. There are plenty of changes a foot and some tasty new additions such as monster power and the infernal machine. So be sure to download the PTR client once it is release and give us your feedback!Arcagnion33 Jul 19, 2016
Jul 16, 2016 question about season 6 - ive just completed the seasons 6 objectives but notice theres a slayer - one do i need to complete this onealso to fully complete the season or is this optional ? and any nz players here?syn6663 Jul 16, 2016
Jul 12, 2016 Low FPS! Need help! (Solved) Hello, just bought Diablo 3 at EB Games today, but not RoS. Because my internet speed is quite slow, (600 kb/s, or 5 mbit) I decided to play the game when is was "playable", not "optimal". In game, I found my fps would be around 25 to 30, sometimes dropping. The minimum system requirements lists that I need a Pentium D 2.8 Ghz, and a nVidia Geforce 7800 GT. My laptop has a Celeron N2830 (slightly faster than the mentioned pentium) and a Intel HD Graphics (Bay Trail I believe?) which is also slightly faster than the 7800 GT in passmark. And yet I'm lagging, not getting a stable 30 fps even though I set my settings to the absolute lowest. Is this caused because I'm playing while its "playable"? I have searched some videos online about running Diablo 3 on a Pentium D which seems like its running at 30 fps. Please reply to this post as soon as possible. And I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this anyways. Thanks.CarbonMini9 Jul 12, 2016
Jul 11, 2016 Server Maintenance Tuesday 12/07/16 ~ 2 Hours Greetings all, We will be having scheduled server maintenance week. Even with the ANZ server we have to keep the same US server maintenance times, this is to enable us to still be linked to the US so we can still play with each other. On Tuesday night (12/07/16) we will be having server maintenance. This is expected to last 2 hours total, this is done to maintain the servers and do any general fixes etc. Server down will start at 7:00am PST which is: Australia & New Zealand times: Tuesday 12/07/16 10:00pm - 12:00am Perth 11:30pm - 1:30am Adelaide, Darwin Wednesday 13/07/16 12:00am - 2:00am Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Canberra 2:00am - 4:00am New Zealand Additional time zones can be found here: http://everytimezone.com/ Note that this maintenance will go for 2 hours, till 9:00am PST (Barring any unforeseen issues that may extend maintenance). Please remember that Blizzard does this while there is the least amount of connected players on the US servers, while it is unfortunate that it falls in a good play time for ANZ it has to be done. A full list of Blizzard game maintenance times for this week can be found here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/breaking/20039305 ________________________________________________ Twitter: @Narull | ANZ Diablo III MVP & Heroes fan. There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Olde English'Narull0 Jul 11, 2016
Jul 9, 2016 Blizz made a mistake but double shards! So that Harvest Pennant you've been hunting hard for? it's impossible to get atm, Blizz have acknowledged their mistake and are deeply sorry. The upside? to say sorry they are giving us a community buff of double blood shards this weekend, here are the ANZ times: Start: Saturday 09/07/16 3:00pm Perth 4:30pm Adelaide, Darwin 5:00pm Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Canberra 7:00pm New Zealand End: Monday 11/07/16 3:00pm Perth 4:30pm Adelaide, Darwin 5:00pm Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Canberra 7:00pm New Zealand Here is the Blizz post explaining the mistake. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/20743745267?page=106#2117 ... ________________________________________________ Twitter: @Narull | ANZ Diablo III MVP & Heroes fan. There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Olde English'Narull0 Jul 9, 2016
Jul 6, 2016 Goodbye meta Just in case you weren't already aware... ...abend76 Jul 6, 2016
Jul 6, 2016 witching hour belt Does any one know how to get a witch hour belt other then kadala or improve the chanceshulk2 Jul 6, 2016
Jul 5, 2016 looking for AUS friends Hello I haven't played played d3 since reaper of souls came out and would like to play and make new friends on softcore season 6TkPolgara0 Jul 5, 2016
Jul 5, 2016 Dear BLIZZARD Without complaint i am sure most people appreciate the attempts to fix things whether aesthetic, gameplay, bugs in gear or connectivity. Because I was in I.T for a long time until I retired, I know that there is a way to balance throughput across the board. Nobody expects anything that is programmed to be perfect that has been involved with it because there is no such thing as bug-free software. Most people however do expect an Online game to be available the way it was intended to be played, with a higher uptime than its downtime or simply, to have no lag or online connectivity issues to your servers 90% of the time, not 30%-50% of the time. Just keep in mind please, that you offer "An Online Game". So to make whatever features you add or subtract worthwhile, consistent gameplay in connectivity needs to be priority one, because without it, everything else you do, regardless of anyone's opinion of how good or bad that might be, becomes rendered useless if the gameplay at times is bordering on crawling, lagging, rubber-banding or hanging. [While in Green or Yellow especially]Bassdude3 Jul 5, 2016
Jul 5, 2016 Season 7 dilemma, what would you do? Haven't played Monk since forever so am considering rolling Monk this season to get the stash tab. Here's a bit of research I've been doing on what I'll need to do if I go Monk: 1. GR45 setless: there's a modified LON one punch monk build that'll do this. See link below. 2. Set Dungeon Mastery: R6 looks easy enough. 3. GR60+: I'm not sure R6 is good for this. My R6/S2 build on PTR struggles under certain situations on T13 (which is equivalent to GR60) and I've got mostly optimised stats and even ancient Sheng Longs. It is more than likely I will need to farm up another set for the task and it's looking like Sunwuko is the ideal set. So now I'm a little torn... I could go Monk, get to play a class I haven't put much time into for a while. I'm confident I'll have fun but it'll take a bit longer to get the stash tab esp with the nerfs, harder seasonal journey requirements, and need to farm up a better set to replace R6... and I'm not guaranteed a good Wuko ammy. Or I can roll DH... I know the class inside out, I don't need to farm another set and the complimentary items for UE I'll use for setless 45 anyway. Avarice is easier with a MS UE build. I can get the tab asap and then I can go back to playing alone in NS to make my Monk builds with my optimsed gear and enjoy the game there. Decisions, decisions. All up, here's a link with setless GR45 builds for everyone to do their planning with: https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/41ovbl/working_builds_that_cleared_gr45_with_no_set/Mugsy4 Jul 5, 2016
Jul 4, 2016 Extremely high latency issues in game I am hard wired on ethernet and this is not just me effected by this, latency in game right now is SO HIGH that we are literally freezing. Meaning monsters and players are frozen in place everything except any area affects such as ground effects or debuffs seen on mobs. those will swirl around still while everything else is just frozen meanwhile people from US to brazil to aus are experiencing upwards of 1400MS latency in game. PLEASE fix this blizzard. PLEASE.Killgannon3 Jul 4, 2016
Jul 4, 2016 Massive lag spike on D3 :( Hi Team, I am in NZ (the capital of Australia) :P I have been having massive lag spikes with D3 while my other blizzard games are fine. I can't even run pass GR 59 due to the lag spikes that I get, and I always end up with time running out cause I get at least more than 20x spikes in one run at GR 60. My last game I stood on the same spot for full 1 minute and died twice cause as soon as I res the spikes are at it again and have to wait for the green light before I res. Anyone else have this issue? I live in Auckland. ISP is Orcon My brother who lives in Christchurch NZ, have no issues. Edit: I have re-installed D3 to see if that would fix the problem but still no luck :(SuperSalad2 Jul 4, 2016
Jun 29, 2016 Recommendations/tips for new laptop? I'm looking to buy a new laptop in the next month or so. If anyone has some tips or recommendations they would be greatly appreciated, especially because I've been on Mac for the past 15 years and am really out of touch with PC architecture. I've got a $2,000 budget, which puts me in mid-high range. It looks like I should be thinking about the following specs: - Intel i7 (at least 6700HQ) - GeForce GTX 960M at least 2GB (pref 4GB) - SSD + HDD storage - Full HD (based on my current external monitor) Because I'm also going to use the laptop when travelling for work I need: - Bluetooth - WiFi - Compact design (15-16 inch) - Decent battery life (4-6 hours on a plane, i.e. no WiFi) - Quiet (normal tasks) - Professional aesthetics (i.e. can turn off backlighting, no fluoro on case, etc) A couple of laptops I'm considering early on are: Acer Aspire V Nitro: http://www.scorptec.com.au/product/Notebooks/Gaming_Notebooks/60943-NX.G6JSA.003-C77 Dell Inspiron 15 7559: http://www.dell.com/au/p/inspiron-15-7559-laptop/pd?oc=y511278au&model_id=inspiron-15-7559-laptop At this stage, I'm leaning towards the Dell. It seems to have superior performance in its class and has almost all the features I want except a dual SSD+HDD config. So I'd have to shell out an additional couple of hundred bucks for that. But thankfully the maintenance panel is super simple - one screw to get access to all major components. It comes with 8GB DDR3 RAM compared to the Acer with has 16GB DDR4, but I'm assuming that is going to make little to no difference? Any thoughts?abend19 Jun 29, 2016
Jun 20, 2016 Lf whiz - wdoc support for grift progression We are looking to find a well geared whiz to form a friendship as well as to push higher up the ladder in season grifts . We both live in Brisbane and our current whiz is capping out at 89 grifts and we are carrying our wdoc as she is a new player to d3. Myself and my dH buddy (bloodkhan) are geared supports as you can see via our profiles , we are friendly gamers just trying to find 2 other like minded gamers with a urge to push into the the higher U.S. Rankings. Don't hesitate to add me in game otago#1911 or bloodkhan#1415. Look forward to hearing from you guys .Otago5 Jun 20, 2016
Jun 19, 2016 Re-Roll speed up anyone? So you get a new leg (finally) and with CHD it'll be awesome. You begin the re-rolls and 45 mins later YES!! you get the roll you wanted. I don't care that it costs what it does when you lucks not in but hey there's room for 2 more re-roll options (at least) in the space so just give us 4 choices instead of 2 each time so we can get on with it. Double the cost sure, of course, but half the down time please! You fixed Gem rolls so get this sorted. And while I'm in the rant zone, can we just put the !@#$ing item in the cube and hit go? Shoving all the crap in with it each time pisses me off. Hee Hee!squiddly4 Jun 19, 2016
Jun 17, 2016 Datamined PTR notes out... does not bode well by the look of it. http://www.diablofans.com/news/48757-diablo-patch-2-4-2a-ptr Minor patch by the look of it similar to 2.4.1. Another 1 dps 3 support meta AGAIN. Plus point is that we are getting T13 normal rifts. Hoping its just early days for the patch and they get rid of this meta which is getting old real fast. Monk looks promising: Raiment of a Thousand Storms 6 pieces increases damage by 1250% (up from 300%)jtcdgroup15 Jun 17, 2016
Jun 14, 2016 New Monster - Narull Check out the new Monster names from the Diablo Fans data mining: http://www.diablofans.com/news/48757-diablo-patch-2-4-2a-ptr New Monsters DiabloFans Quote: RareGenericPrefix069 - Araxom RareGenericPrefix070 - Rubakh RareGenericPrefix071 - Leviathan RareGenericPrefix075 - Rhykker RareGenericPrefix074 - Rashkovsky RareGenericPrefix073 - Shambo RareGenericPrefix072 - Quin RareGenericPrefix076 - Qelric RareGenericPrefix077 - Narull RareGenericPrefix078 - Tiraco RareGenericPrefix079 - Barahona RareGenericPrefix080 - Abaxxter RareGenericPrefix081 - Scarredwell Wonder if this one will be a Maroon Bogan :- RareGenericPrefix077 - NarullPoinard0 Jun 14, 2016
Jun 14, 2016 Server Maintenance Tuesday 14/06/16 ~2 Hours Greetings all, It's been awhile but it's time for a little maintenance this week! Only 2 hours and decent times though. Even with the ANZ server we have to keep the same US server maintenance times, this is to enable us to still be linked to the US so we can still play with each other. On Tuesday night (14/06/16) we will be having server maintenance. This is expected to last 2 hours total, this is done to maintain the servers and do any general fixes etc. Server down will start at 7:00am PST which is: Australia & New Zealand times: Tuesday 14/06/16 10:00pm - 12:00am Perth 11:30pm - 1:30am Adelaide, Darwin Wednesday 15/06/16 12:00am - 2:00am Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Canberra 2:00am - 4:00am New Zealand Additional time zones can be found here: http://everytimezone.com/ Note that this maintenance will go for 2 hours, till 9:00am PST (Barring any unforeseen issues that may extend maintenance). Please remember that Blizzard does this while there is the least amount of connected players on the US servers, while it is unfortunate that it falls in a good play time for ANZ it has to be done. A full list of Blizzard game maintenance times for this week can be found here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/breaking/20039305 ________________________________________________ Twitter: @Narull | ANZ Diablo III MVP & Heroes fan. There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Olde English'Narull3 Jun 14, 2016
Jun 13, 2016 lf a clan to join any clan recruiting that i can join? sorry i just got back into playing d3 againxgraex5 Jun 13, 2016
Jun 12, 2016 Rift Orbs get rid of them!! I'm sure I'm not the first to ask for this but well anyway. I mean why the !@#$ are they even there? You kill an E and get progression cool. Why must we then run around and hoover up the globes often spread from %^-*!@# to breakfast? Do we NOT want the extra they give? And consider this, you get fatties in a push GR. That's OK they are a challenge, you finally kill it, hang for it to explode, oooh! wait it's a fireball one, wait for those to go off,THEN you run around and do the hoover, what fun! Come on Blizz you trashed the tedium of Trials, Piss this crap feature off too please!squiddly28 Jun 12, 2016
Jun 12, 2016 Windows 10 Hi all Got a quick question. Is anyone running Diablo 3 on Windows 10? I recently upgraded and now the load times between locations are really long and I usually end up disconnected. Is anyone else having the same problem? Thankszhicni9 Jun 12, 2016
Jun 11, 2016 1300+para player lfg gr100 xp grp As title says i'm just a player looking for some chill people to do some gr100+ exp grinds with. I mainly wiz but i can play support classes too. Hit me up on Ender#14630Ender1 Jun 11, 2016
Jun 10, 2016 Thursday cant come fast enough hey Bastich? Hey mate, Hope you are coping OK without the game these last few days... the wait for a new PC can be a long one when you know the ETA :)NickBaldyM5 Jun 10, 2016
Jun 8, 2016 NA 730 Paragon Monk LF people to play with Hi everyone im on the NA server looking for friends to come farm some Rifts or even Grifts or split bounty farming, all my irl friends dont play this anymore and i really enjoy d3 and dont want to give up because im lonely! Btag: irexxy#6364Irexxy1 Jun 8, 2016
Jun 6, 2016 From AUS, and i'm having 50 latency ping? After 2.0.3 patch, i logged in as usual to see things and what in the world? I'm using vault with no delay. I was very surprised and hover my mouse over my latency bar and guess what. I see 50 ~130 latency ping. I used to have 200~300 ping at best and 400~500 for the worse and higher for unplayerble. What is this? I finally seeing my DH Vaulting with no such delay since D3 launch. I'm using optus btw. and this never happened in my D3 life. Anyone help?Maniac166 Jun 6, 2016
Jun 2, 2016 Watch the player participation plummet!! Well for a little while at very least Blizz will see a huge drop in the player participation. Lets not dance around the subject too much, the thing that made the game sooo much better is at least temporarily down/gone and well.............. So much information that enhances the D3 experience has been taken away and by comparison the game sucks !%@!*@*% without it. I tried for ages to run blind and turns out didn't like the game. So much information available that Blizz just don't have in the game it's madness. This will be interesting over the coming days/weeks.squiddly13 Jun 2, 2016
May 31, 2016 JDJ- Synergy - Looking for 5 more regulars JDJ- Synergy - Looking for 5 more regular players - NON Season- (we do seasons for tab etc) Need OZ/NZ guys- small clan- we only want about 10 people (Have 5 now) Basic concept: 2x4 man's with couple spares- each willing to play 2-3 meta classes and willing to swap in/out for sharing runs when not all on... Do u fit this?::: 1. Not a drama queen! :P 2. At least 800P over 1000P better 3. At moment mainly need 2nd support monk and mebbe a geared wizz 4. There is no point 4 :P 5. Speeding 90's - looking toward 100+ push 6. 3 Oz and 2 NZ at moment. 7. Play a few nights a week and more over the weekend- we arrange next game times on TSpeak. 8. Be a regular reader of fan sites and aware of meta related issues for grp play. Watch Utube etc If u r interested hit me up on IMMootable#1392 BTag Other notes: We are all about 45 FYI (Old codgers!) Our Paragon levels are about 12-1300 Totally against botting U have to use TeamSpeak Softcore If u want a respectful, serious and fun group drop me a msg. Moot.IMMootable0 May 31, 2016
May 31, 2016 Need a regular 4th team member! Looking for a regular 4th person NON Season- could this be u? U can join our clan or not- doesn't matter to us really- Friends list is fine..... Do u fit this::: 1. Not a drama queen :) 2. At least 800P over 1000P better 3. At moment for main we need a zdps WD- but can work with support barb or geared wizz and one of us will do the WD role... (we will mix and match roles for speed runs) 4. Our 3 man has done 91- heading to 95+ 5. When we have a WD have done 95- heading 100+ 6. 2 Oz and 1 NZ at moment. 7. Play a few nights a week and more over the weekend- we arrange next game times on TSpeak. 8. Be a regular reader of fan sites and aware of meta related issues for grp play. Watch Utube etc If u r interested hit me up on IMMootable#1392 BTag Other notes: We are all about 45 FYI (Old codgers!) Our Paragon levels are about 12-1300 Totally against botting U have to use TeamSpeak Softcore If u want a respectful, serious and fun group drop me a msg. Moot.IMMootable5 May 31, 2016
May 31, 2016 Battle.net Authenticator cost and issues 1. I don't own a smartphone as i don't feel i need one for everyday use and therefore wont be purchasing one in the near future (so using the free app authenticator is not something i can do). 2. I understand there a ways around issue #1 by installing software on a separate computer/device (they don't suggest installing it on the same computer for security reasons), but again the only other device i have at home is another laptop which travels with my wife regularly and may not be available should i need it to input a code for my bnet account. 3. To purchase a battle.net Authenticator costs $6.50. This isn't a problem for me and i would gladly pay this if that was the final cost. It isn't however! Add the international shipping to this ($20.68) and suddenly the cost is alot more. Maybe since we are already paying more than every other country it might be nice to send one out for free? or for Blizzard to send a bunch to their office/s in Australia and let them ship it out to us for our national or state postal costs? I would happily purchase one if this was the case. Anyone else feel the same way or am i alone in this boat?Hitman15 May 31, 2016
May 30, 2016 Looking for a clan. Hi all. I'm looking for an active Aussie clan, or some laid back people to play with. Have played pretty sporadically over the last couple of years, but a bit more seriously this season - hence my non-seasonal p level is a bit low at 857. I would like to get into non-seasonal more tho. I play mainly zdoc - been doing speed 95's on my seasonal zdoc lately. Made a non-seasonal zdoc a couple of days ago, that now has a similar level of gear and would like to find a group to run with. If you are an easy-going, but competitve clan - or just a good group and could use a support, give me a yell. Cheers.macca76 May 30, 2016
May 24, 2016 New to D3, looking for people to play with! Started playing about 2 weeks ago, don't have many friends that play it so everyone is free to add me! I have no life so I'm always be down to do something or chat! Jake#13842jake3 May 24, 2016
May 21, 2016 Looking for a level boost (SC Seasons) hey guys wondering if someone would be kind enough to give my monk a quick boost in seasons?? online now zxhombrexz#1441 Thankszxhombrexz0 May 21, 2016
May 20, 2016 Looking for AU/NZ Season clan. Hey guys, I'm on the hunt for a AU/NZ seasonal clan (softcore), nothing super hard out but not one that's dead after the first 10 days of a season either like my old one. Currently around 840 paragon and have exp playing supp Monk, WD & Barb. Hit me up on my Btag Dave#6297 or just reply to this post. I'm also Kiwi if that matters at all. Thanks.Dave1 May 20, 2016