Aus/NZ General Discussion

Apr 10, 2016 Changing your DNS to fix error 3007 As many players in ANZ are experiencing error 3007 I am making a post so maybe the green will standout to help people abit(although its just info I've posted in the other threads). Basically something changed last night in way your ISP looks up where blizzards server is on the internet, this happens all the time around the world for websites/games etc and thats why DNS(domain name servers) exist. The issue is DNS servers use a cashed(stored) copy of what they lookup and only check for changes when they update which can be anywhere between an every hour to every 2 days. Thats where ANZ is hitting the issue waiting for the DNS to check for changes. The patch itself didn't cause this, something else did whether blizzard changed the physical servers or AT&T changed some routing or such. Your ISPs DNS server CAN NOT be updated by blizzard, however it does auto update itself so the issue will fix itself in time. This issue is caused by ANZ ISPs doing things differently to the rest of the world, Blizzard did not know or expect this. If you wish to play in the mean time google offer a free public DNS server, below is instructions on how to change your DNS to this server. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdQkPVL2ERg or Changing DNS server settings on Microsoft Windows 7 Go the Control Panel. Click Network and Internet, then Network and Sharing Center, and click Change adapter settings. Select the connection for which you want to configure Google Public DNS. For example: To change the settings for an Ethernet connection, right-click Local Area Connection, and click Properties. To change the settings for a wireless connection, right-click Wireless Network Connection, and click Properties. If you are prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation. Select the Networking tab. Under This connection uses the following items, select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) or Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) and then click Properties. Click Advanced and select the DNS tab. If there are any DNS server IP addresses listed there, write them down for future reference, and remove them from this window. Click OK. Select Use the following DNS server addresses. If there are any IP addresses listed in the Preferred DNS server or Alternate DNS server, write them down for future reference. Replace those addresses with the IP addresses of the Google DNS servers: For IPv4: 8.8.8.8 and/or 8.8.4.4. For IPv6: 2001:4860:4860::8888 and/or 2001:4860:4860::8844 Restart the connection you selected in step 3. Test that your setup is working correctly; see Testing your new settings below. Repeat the procedure for additional network connections you want to change. ________________________________________________ Twitter: @Narull | ANZ Diablo III MVP http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6490399005 - Narull's Hardcore Challenge. There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Old English'Narull47 Apr 10, 2016
Apr 10, 2016 Looking for some friends.! Im looking for people that wanna play alot or to help others if u wanna play just add me here or message here !Castiel6472 Apr 10, 2016
Apr 4, 2016 Grim Dawn and PoE To carry on a bit of discussion with Nek, without hijacking clan threads (soz Draquor!) I have tried PoE Nek, admidittedly it was a while ago - went off it for a number of reasons: 1. I am on a low GB metered plan, constant patching was killing my quota 2. Bit of a fussy one, but the map artwork wasn't of the standard that we have come to expect 3. Graphics - was on a gaming laptop at the time, and found that for the visuals the game was putting out... the GPU was running far to hard (poor nvidia driver optimisation perhaps) 3. Time :P I liked the skill tree, liked how you levelled the gems - didn't really get into too much multiplayer. In terms of Grimdawn, have looked at the site, plus a flypast of the GG review on youtube, definitely has the skill tree setup of TQ and can see that they have taken a bit from the ARPG games that have come since... definitely a possible to D3 if I even feel the need... but not just yet. On the downside... its also a steam game, which kills if you are on metered plans... always patching games you might not be playing While I am trying to avoid "the" FoTM build for each class in D3... I have a full register of toons and keep challenging myself to keep them all up to speed... currently pushing for all toons to have a gr55 solo (which I have wiz stuck at 50 to improve... barb, sader, monk and DH all at gr60... wd at gr55) I also don't agree with the narrow build design that they are currently applying to the game... really sets should have more utility, give us a choice of three skills for each part of the set bonus for example, and if you must do a 150% damage boost, give us a weapon for each skill that you provide a set bonus for.NickBaldyM8 Apr 4, 2016
Apr 4, 2016 Server maintenance Tuesday 05/04/16 ~5 Hours Greetings all, We will be having scheduled server maintenance week. Even with the ANZ server we have to keep the same US server maintenance times, this is to enable us to still be linked to the US so we can still play with each other. On Tuesday night (05/04/16) we will be having server maintenance. This is expected to last 5 hours total, this is done to maintain the servers and do any general fixes etc. Server down will start at 5:30am PST which is: Australia & New Zealand times: Tuesday 05/04/16 8:30pm - 1:00am Perth 10:00pm - 3:30am Adelaide, Darwin 10:30pm - 4:00am Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Canberra Wednesday 06/05/16 12:30am - 5:00am New Zealand Additional time zones can be found here: http://everytimezone.com/ Note that this maintenance will go for 5 hours, till 10:30am PST (Barring any unforeseen issues that may extend maintenance). Please remember that Blizzard does this while there is the least amount of connected players on the US servers, while it is unfortunate that it falls in a good play time for ANZ it has to be done. A full list of Blizzard game maintenance times for this week can be found here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/breaking/20039305 ________________________________________________ Twitter: @Narull | ANZ MVP There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Olde English'Narull5 Apr 4, 2016
Apr 4, 2016 Can I get a little support? Hell no! First world problems. Try to add the word "Support" to your clan MOTD. Its the 3 support meta that has to go, not the word! Although, I am interested in what context "support" was used to get itself on the naughty list, pics please.Ragonar4 Apr 4, 2016
Apr 1, 2016 Earning extra stash space... do you agree? OK, by now most of you will have heard that in patch 2.4, we get to buy 1 extra stash tab with gold, and then we can earn an extra 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th stash tab by completing Seasonal Journeys... so that's doing another 4 seasons before we get 10 stash tabs. From the panel presentation, it's looking like one has to complete Conqueror in a seasonal journey to unlock the extra tab. So if it's anything similar to what's required in S4 this is what we have ahead of us: http://www.diablowiki.net/Season_journey Is this too much of an ask? I don't know about you guys but as a relatively casual player, I'm not sure I have it in me to do Conqueror in the Seasonal Journey let alone do it 4 times over. As a P800+ player, I think I've put my fair share of time into the game and enjoy the long term grind at my own pace but having to grind through creating builds I've already set my self up to make in order to solve a problem that's arguably more relevant to NS than Seasonal play, that just seems counter intuitive. This just seems like forcing NS players to play seasons to solve our NS problems. I'm happy for Seasonal players to earn stash tabs via the seasonal journey... but it would be nice to give NS players a NS means to get those extra 4 tabs. But I guess if anything, this could give players something to work together towards in order to get that stash space.Mugsy38 Apr 1, 2016
Mar 31, 2016 Season End/Start details Finally! Season 5 will be ending at the following dates and times for each region: North America: Friday, April 15 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT Europe: Friday, April 15 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST Asia: Friday, April 15 @ 5:00 p.m. KST Season 6 will be starting about two weeks afterwards at the following dates and times for each region: North America: Friday, April 29 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT Europe: Friday, April 29 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST Asia: Friday, April 29 @ 5:00 p.m. KST That's 10am AEST Saturday 16th and 30th. See you all in 2 weeks for some spring cleaning.Mugsy0 Mar 31, 2016
Mar 31, 2016 Can someone help me with Act V so I can open As the title says, I am playing on a new account and am half way through the campaign. I just really cannot be bothered to do a third play through. At this point, none of my friends are online much these days. So I turn to you forum goers. halp. Can someone please just take me through the final act so I can open rifts again? I would be really thankful! Add me on B.net. Vociferate # 6137Vociferate2 Mar 31, 2016
Mar 31, 2016 ANZHC - All welcome for Season 2 Hello. Are you looking for a friendly bunch who enjoy playing together and helping each other no matter your kill level, noob or pro? Message me, Battlinard#1975. Join us. You can reach for the stars or just enjoy wandering with some friendly folk! All welcome. Message me or search for ANZHC in-game. Many of us are going season 2 - come build up your new toons with us. We are ALL noobs in season 2! You are welcome, come join us, it's fun. Cheers (ANZHC)Battlinard Battlinard#1975 PS Yes, many of us try to bust up some high greaters. Come cheer the guys who do, even if you don't need too!Battlinard6 Mar 31, 2016
Mar 31, 2016 ANWA - Now recruiting ANWA!. We are an Australian based clan looking for new members. We are looking for new members that meet the following: 200 paragon level (season 4) wish to group up with other clan members (optional) Teamspeak (optional) Good sense of Humour All members are very casual and like to have a laugh. Swearing is optional! Higher end players are also welcome, we do have members that can do GR65+ solo and in groups. Please contact the following in game Heiser#1834 Draqor#6453 Wayno#1224 Doom#11585 Podi411#1572Draqor7 Mar 31, 2016
Mar 31, 2016 <AusSEA> Looking for Season players! Australia Season is a clan Focus on group farming whether it be rifts act bounties etc. End game we strive to be flooding the leaderboards with out achievements! There is no requirement atm we are taking all season players. What we offer is: Friendly and relaxed atmosphere Skilled and geared players to team up with Voice communication (TeamSpeak) What we expect from you: Mature behaviour Positive and helpful attitude Decent knowledge about the game Started are new season character? sick of playing alone to get gear?. Well this is the place for you! Contact: styliN#1309. Or on the forums.styliN26 Mar 31, 2016
Mar 31, 2016 <AR>Oceanic clan FULL Aussie Raiders is a clan focused on delivering a great higher greater rift & torment experience whilst maintaining a friendly atmosphere. Our minimum requirements are 400PL What we offer is: Friendly and relaxed atmosphere Skilled and geared players to team up with Over 140 active members What we expect from you: Mature behaviour Ability to run Grift 35+ effectively Positive and helpful attitude Decent knowledge about the game While we have limited spots left avaliable, we are always looking for exceptional players to reinforce our T6 and Grift normal and season farming teams. If you feel you are an exceptional player, with the gear to match, then please search for Aussie raiders thru the clan finder or add a friend request to Grindelwald #1648 HeMan#6119 disciple#1117 MrZEE #6932 Ps do not contact us via these forums as we do not check it regularly enough. If we are interested we will get back to you within a few hoursGrindelwald397 Mar 31, 2016
Mar 31, 2016 Official TSL Thread Good day all, This thread is to help the entire TSL (The Southern Legion) Guild it is also to help those who would like to join TSL. If you do want to join TSL Guild please post here (in the link below): http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7415464815 You can aslo post on our FB (Facebook) page if you are keen to join (see link below): https://www.facebook.com/TheSouthernLegion Also, here is the link to TSL' website (see link below): http://www.thesouthernlegion.com/ Please DO NOT post in this thread if you are interested in joining TSL, you can post in the threads above and we will add you to the Guild via those. You will not be added if you post here.TSL is a great group of guys (and a few girls too) and I have played with most but not all. I have had a great time doing Key runs/ Ubers / MP runs/ or just farming act1-3. Some play as casual some play every day, it doesn’t matter to us how often you play, as long as you want to come and have some fun playing D3 with some people that have the same goal as you, this is what we're all about. If you want to join TSL, again please DO NOT post here, post on the original thread and hop on our FB page. For those who are in the guild already, please add yourself to the FB page and like it. Infernal has worked hard to get TSL where it's at and the more we can help the better it will be, so again please join on FB the link is above, and while you're there, take 3 seconds to like it, this will help heaps. I hope to see you all in-game and we can punch (or shoot) some Zombies in the throat. TS.Troubleshoot61 Mar 31, 2016
Mar 31, 2016 So you got banned So you got banned, sucks for you On my friends list or someone I run with from the community Want to get back on the horse, hit me up its not too late to get this seasons stash tab Come back for next season we all start with jack-@#$% anyway Thinking about responding with stuff like "cheaters, blah blah blah" don't bother make your own thread IMO they have been punished and lets move on.GoPies10 Mar 31, 2016
Mar 29, 2016 Maintenance Tuesday 29/03/16 *Complete* Maintenance is completed, go kill those demons! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Greetings all, We will be having scheduled server maintenance week. Even with the ANZ server we have to keep the same US server maintenance times, this is to enable us to still be linked to the US so we can still play with each other. On Tuesday night (29/03/16) we will be having server maintenance. This is expected to last 1 hour total, this is done to maintain the servers and do any general fixes etc. Server down will start at 7:00am PST which is: Australia & New Zealand times: Tuesday 29/03/16 10:00pm - 11:00pm Perth 11:30pm - 12:30am Darwin Wednesday 30/03/16 12:00am - 1:00am Brisbane 12:30am - 1:30am Adelaide 1:00am - 2:00am Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Canberra 3:00am - 4:00am New Zealand Additional time zones can be found here: http://everytimezone.com/ Note that this maintenance will go for 1 hour, till 8:00am PST (Barring any unforeseen issues that may extend maintenance) Please remember that Blizzard does this while there is the least amount of connected players on the US servers, while it is unfortunate that it falls in a good play time for ANZ it has to be done. A full list of Blizzard game maintenance times for this week can be found here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/breaking/20039305 ________________________________________________ Twitter: @Narull | ANZ MVP There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Olde English'Narull4 Mar 29, 2016
Mar 28, 2016 Anniversary Giveaway Why isnt this available to australian residents? just checked the rules for the competition, seems every other country is eligable why not us?Chia7 Mar 28, 2016
Mar 24, 2016 Looking for similar timezone buddies Just joined D3 2 weeks ago and I'm looking for buddies/communities/clans to play with with similar timezone of GMT +8 (± 2-5 hours difference). Anyone?Barrified4 Mar 24, 2016
Mar 24, 2016 Tips for making groups Hi all, Time and time again the situation arises where players find it hard to get groups. Whether you run in seasons or non-seasons a few simple things I will list “may’ help. 1. Have multiple toons This to me is the biggest one as to many players rely on one character and box themselves into a corner. Ideally would be at least 2 support class, 1DPS and solo/speed farm. 2.Be ready I cannot count the times players are looking for a group and once invited spend the next 20 minutes putting their character back together. 3.Don’t stipulate paragons. Time and time again I see chat messages asking for Pxxx must be gg or whatever and they themselves don’t even meet their own criteria. 4.Have a group leader Many times I have joined groups where no one can make a decision what to do. Step up or ask who wants to lead the pack. Generally, the monk does this or the DPS otherwise you have complete chaos. 5.Use TeamSpeak For me this is almost a must. You can easily communicate to others what’s happening where you’re going to move and most importantly prevents typing deaths and way less frustration 6.Be flexible Unless I’m trying to achieve something specific allow others to play as normal. Suggests hints to make characters better ready for a run but don’t be too rigid. 7.Don’t play above your means You can call this how you like but don’t advertise looking for speed 90s when your group best is less than GR80. You only make yourself look stupid. I carry a lot of players and only then am I willing to make adjustments as I know what I’m in for 8.Have fun Remember it’s just a game not a slanging match at each other. You will always have a group of core players that run together and unfortunately you can’t please everyone. Feeling left out or just isolated can make a fun game that turns sour For that I cannot really give a solution but don't sit and around and mope. Create your own group, play pubs games(yes I still jump in them for key farming when others are busy or not on) but do something No many whether you play for leaderboards or just enjoy grouping make your own goals as to what you want to achieve. You would be surprised where it leads. Cheers YDYDFWM23 Mar 24, 2016
Mar 22, 2016 So, the battle.net is down right? It must be! In Dunedin, can't log in to battle.net again Since this connection issue is such common. Why the hell you blizzard won't approve my refund???? Take my money without any responsibility to a simple connection problem??? I love Diablo series, but I can't play with this stupid problem.albertgao1 Mar 22, 2016
Mar 19, 2016 S5 sprinter conquest discussion This is namely for Nek and Cranky who have indicated that they're keen on doing the sprinter conquest in S5. Of course, anyone else interested, feel free to check out the info here. Below is a guide on what's required and a general plan on what to do that (no pun intended) players hit the ground running. Provided in both official forum and DiabloFan flavours: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/13604830636 http://www.diablofans.com/forums/diablo-iii-general-forums/diablo-iii-general-discussion/105546-sprinter-speed-racer-conquest-faq-walkthrough And here's vid of one group doing it with 1 sec to spare. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSVTLGQ1Yw0 Teamspeak would be very useful indeed. I've dug out my old headset and installed TS. My bro might be able to loan his mate's TS channelMugsy30 Mar 19, 2016
Mar 18, 2016 need help whit the game how do I put T6 seting on I am new to the gameBubbleGum217 Mar 18, 2016
Mar 16, 2016 Diablo 2 - Using Aus. Blizz WoW/D3 Server? Is the new diablo 2 patch going to use the australian Blizzard (wow/d3) server? I always wanted to play a ladder d2, but latency.bulbz1 Mar 16, 2016
Mar 16, 2016 raekor's charge build set dungeon anyone know if it's supposed to KEEP spawning more enemies to fight? charge a group of 15 enemies 6 times: complete, use a 1500% damage spender 15 times: complete, kill 375 enemies within 4:30: complete I had 14 seconds to spare when i complete the last primary with secondaries complete so what did the game do? spawned 31 more enemies that I had to kill in 14 seconds is this SUPPOSED to happen or are the dev's just having a laugh at barbarians, wastes and earth set dungeons are impossible, I've not tried immortal kings waste dungeon you cannot take ANY physical damage throughout the entire thing, don't mind that everything is primarily a physical damager oh and the physical damage traps all over the place. might of earth set is just stupid, freeze and kill 1 enemy every 10 seconds for a minute nobody in their right mind would have charge or any other skill that can apply frost, then you have to rely on a skill that has a 60 cooldown, which you have to cast 7 times in 4 minutes and the biggest problem with all the dungeons i've run through so far is this: they are too sparesly populated. "run around for 1 minute without locating an enemy" should be a bonus challenge for all barb dungeons. (rant done, second part is the rant, first paragraph is a question)strud8 Mar 16, 2016
Mar 12, 2016 Continuous Lagging Issues with Diablo 3. I'm a little worried that i wont be able to play diablo 3 at all, my internet connection is not exactly the fastest connection out there and it seems every time i play the game i lag and by lag i mean it jumps all over the screen and my attacks respond about 40 seconds later than it should, i cant access doors and talk to in game characters, so yes it lags a lot! so much that it makes me turn the game off in frustration. I am just wondering if there will be a fix for this or if Blizzard will be putting up a Server for Australian Users? so that i can enjoy my game. P.s on another note i don't really care about the whole online side of things, i just wanna be able to play the game and not have to worry about a continual online connection, i wish they would maybe make an offline mode? hmmMachineHead185 Mar 12, 2016
Mar 12, 2016 Looking for guild Hi all, Im looking for a nice guild to help me out. I havnt played in probably 6months. Ive recently gotten the game back on my pc after it needed a complete hdd wipe. Im starting to play it again from today. Would love to find a nice/active guild or if anyone just wants another friend on their list. My main character is a barb currently lvl 70 (86 paragon). My game tag is Jatz#1970 Look forward to getting new friends/guild xDJatz3 Mar 12, 2016
Mar 11, 2016 BotT's days are numbered? Just looked at the latest PTR patch notes and the changes to legendary gems are looking good. Many now have their damage applied multiplicatively and seems more functional than before. Hopefully it's all relatively balanced.Mugsy7 Mar 11, 2016
Mar 11, 2016 portal for wizard,firebird build can someone tell me where the portal for the firebird wizard is,please,?andy1171 Mar 11, 2016
Mar 10, 2016 Ahoy Friends! Hey guys! i just bought the game again because i lost my old account from a while back and i was wondering if someone would be kind enough to powerlevel me to max level please? Cheers guysWombat0 Mar 10, 2016
Mar 8, 2016 Lag Spikes Aus/NZ server Since Tuesday/Wednesday around last maintenance day 2nd/3rd of March the server is lagging out for like 5 seconds at a time all over the place i have stable ping as i have ping monitors and latency monitors and they are stable with no spikes. my Firewall and Modem have all permissions enabled for Diablo 3 and blizzard.. It seems a few other ppl in my clan also have been suffering from the same thing since then as well.. i am glad i aint playing Hardcore since i have died just XP farming in 60+ GRs which i shouldn't have and lost 10's of billions of XP boost. anyway just seeing if anyone else is suffering from this or know of a work around..Kalelspk8 Mar 8, 2016
Mar 6, 2016 PTR Players: Error 300007 Hi all, We have heard there are some players on the PTR that are having Error 300007. We made some changes to resolve this but if you are still experiencing the error then be sure to let Lylirra know in this thread. For those in the PTR who are not having this problem, keep letting us know your ANZ feedback!Arcagnion6 Mar 6, 2016
Mar 4, 2016 PTR data mine is up http://www.diablofans.com/news/48667-new-ptr-patch-datamined-march-2nd For those interested. Good news for barbs including the nerfs to IP and globes. Really hate playing ZDPS builds. Dont panic though as this is the first step by blizzard killing ZDPS builds so the meta moves toward more DPS builds. WW, IK6, Raekors and MOTE all getting buffs. If Im reading the Raekors buff correctly, IK6/R4 wont be a thing next patch either. Cheers CC123CC1238 Mar 4, 2016
Mar 3, 2016 NZ players getting high ping to AUS? I'm getting 250+ ping to AUS when I normally get 30-50... anyone else?superman1 Mar 3, 2016
Mar 3, 2016 Greater Rift farming battletags Hey all, If you're looking for someone for quick 55-60 dps clears, or need a zdps for some high tiers feel free to add. For those who don't know, click the arrow next to someones name for their battletag. Reply if you wish for people to add you, feel free to state what you're looking for. Napalm#1473 Anything above 55Napalm5 Mar 3, 2016
Mar 3, 2016 2.4 build meta is going to end http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/20742694680 We all thought it would, so there are no surprises. A maximum of 5 concurrent twisters is going to dramatically reduce the dps that high level grift parties can put out. Nerfing solanium won't hurt quite so badly, there are other ways to create globes. I also don't think nerfing ignore pain will be too bad, especially as incoming damage will be reduced at the same time.gooball6 Mar 3, 2016
Mar 1, 2016 Looking for active clan Looking for an active clan that does basically everything from farming bounties through to higher level grifting, I have just hit paragon 1000 and have experience in both DPS and support classes and have a wide variety of toons and gear to fit almost any role. My Bnet tag is ragnarok#1261 I have both Curse and Teamspeak and use them regularly so comms isn't an issue for me,ragnarok6961 Mar 1, 2016
Mar 1, 2016 Maintenance Tuesday 01/03/16 *Complete* Maintenance has completed, get killing all. -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Greetings all, We will be having scheduled server maintenance week. Even with the ANZ server we have to keep the same US server maintenance times, this is to enable us to still be linked to the US so we can still play with each other. On Tuesday night (01/03/16) we will be having server maintenance. Which is expected to last 3 hours total, this is done to maintain the servers and do any general fixes etc. Server down will start at 6:00am PST which is: Australia & New Zealand times: Tuesday 01/03/16 10:00pm - 1:00am Perth 11:30pm - 2:30am Darwin Wednesday 02/03/16 12:00am - 3:00am Brisbane 12:30am - 3:30am Adelaide 1:00am - 4:00am Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Canberra 3:00am - 6:00am New Zealand Additional time zones can be found here: http://everytimezone.com/ Note that this maintenance will go for 3 hours, till 9:00am PST (Barring any unforeseen issues that may extend maintenance) Also remember that Blizzard does this while there is the least amount of connected players on the US servers, while it is unfortunate that it falls in a good play time for ANZ it has to be done. ________________________________________________ Twitter: @Narull | ANZ MVP There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Olde English'Narull10 Mar 1, 2016
Mar 1, 2016 Speed Rift Barbarian! Legacy Avalanche Quake. One Punch Barbarian (Close as you'll get) - Legacy Avalanche Earthquake. Two Versions! Fire first, then Physical. This is the Barbarian version of the One Punch Monk. Not as effective since Quake and Avalanche are DOT skills but it's the same style. There are two versions. Bolder Toss Physical and Frenzy Fire. How it works is you Furious Charge to the next boss and smash them, then repeat. This is basically Might of the Earth build but a Legacy of Nightmares version with charge instead of leap. Yes the Wizzard, Monk, and Witch Doctor are better BUT, if you really want a similar barbarian build that does a pretty good job for a T10 speed rifts, this is an option. Insane Items! http://www.d3planner.com/159897224 Average Items. http://www.d3planner.com/950511130 Now for the fire build: Insane Items! http://www.d3planner.com/901457939 Average Items. http://www.d3planner.com/534026939 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9dsB_-PYn8Steve1 Mar 1, 2016
Feb 28, 2016 Wanting to buy reaper of souls, US or EU? Which on works for australians? They both say they are restriced to their particular regions. On kinguin they have EU for $20 and US for $28. Can anybody advice me please?Rillstone3 Feb 28, 2016
Feb 25, 2016 Problem.... hi, I'm playing in Asia server. At morning, afternoon and after midnight, playing allright, no lag at all. But,, During the evening time even with good internet speed, there is high ping, and disconnected, even the other players stopped on my screen. is there anyone who having same problem with me? any solution?호주스끼3 Feb 25, 2016
Feb 24, 2016 need gilded baron - avarice looking to get a gilded baron kill for avariceMoot9 Feb 24, 2016
Feb 21, 2016 I am in Australian..which server should i go? Hi there, I am from Melbourne. I just started Diablo 3 yesterday. I wanted to know when you guys choosing Service...Should I choose Asia? As I only could see., American, Europe & Asian thats all. Thanks JCJCrazy3 Feb 21, 2016
Feb 19, 2016 hc season looking for gr players hi, i got 70+ gr solo for monk and bab, also got a csd can get higher, if any1 wants to pro high gr with me, add me or msg, thanksdos3500 Feb 19, 2016
Feb 17, 2016 . My main interest is getting as high as I can on solo season leaderboard, I've currently done gr78 solo, just looking for a group to level paragon/gems efficiently. eyan#1255 if you feel like carrying a noob xoxoEyan9 Feb 17, 2016
Feb 16, 2016 Top QoL improvements you want to see... Now that patch 2.4 has been out for about 5 weeks, I think we can all say that overall, it's been a big improvement. Lots of new items, all class sets are now 6pc (though quite a few have a bit of work still), a means to get more stash space (even if it does shaft longterm NS players)... overall, lots of things to play with. The buff bar improvements have been most welcome on the QoL front but this has only been one item players have been asking for on the QoL front. Short of asking for stash space to be given to all (as we know where Blizzard stands on this) what are your top QoL improvements? Mine: - Auto-assign paragons post P800: I hate it when that blue + button pops up and blocks my view of the buff bar... it's also annoying that it won't just assign the point to main stat... I mean what have I been allocating paragon points to for the past 100 paragons? A check box next to the class main stat or vit would be good to designate where to put the point post P800. - Slightly relaxed trading: Yeah, we have the 2hr window... so what happens when that item your mate has been looking for finally drops but he's not in game with you (despite the two of you playing together for the past week or two)? Would love to see a small group of friends (say 3) you can assign as part of your 2h trading window so if they're not in game, you can still pass it to them. Make this non-changeable so if you add someone, you can take them off the list and add another person. The other player must also be on your friends list for at least 2 weeks. Would also like to see a Donations option... say for the clan. So if you drop something good that no one in the group wants, you can put it into a Donations bin for your clan so some who finds use for it can make use of it. Donated items stay in the bin for 2 weeks at max before being deleted, and cannot be salvaged for those wanting an easy source of souls. You can only take 5 donated items per fortnight, and can only donate 5 items a fortnight. - Easy switching between builds: another commonly asked for QoL feature. That armour rack idea that's been floating around lately seems OK but it would need to be on a class or account basis, not character basis (would suck for HC players to lose 3 or 4 builds on death). Would still be cumbersome for two builds that share items but it would help free up stash space/inventory. - Increase stack sizes... significantly: Yeah, so not too many of us have 20 stacks of yellows (I'd use them up if my rate of DB gain increases). It's annoying. Same goes for gems. I've been converting Marquise to Imperial but it's annoying to do it so often still. - Character name changes: As it is, we need to delete a character and powerlevel a new one of the same class if we want a name change. Would be nice to do this easily (maybe limit to one name change per character... like our battletags). - Seasonal Character Retire: As a NS player I'm only doing the season for the stash tab. I admit, seasons is a great way to focus on one class and gear up for a build. But there comes a point where I'll want to bring my Seasonal character back to NS to use with my NS pool of characters/builds and mix my Seasonal loot with NS loot. Being able to retire a seasonal character at any point and take everything equipped on them, in their inventory and on their followers back to NS would be so good. - Dynamic chat window: We all know this one... when you're clicking on enemies on the bottom left corner of the screen, you'll occasionally click on the chat window and send gibberish to someone. How about a dynamic chat window that moves to the bottom right corner where there's a bit of space too when the mouse cursor gets a bit too close to it on the bottom left corner? Vice versa could happen when we move the cursor too close to it on the bottom right corner. - GR objectives: gets in the way but if you minimise it, the progress bar is hidden too. Need to keep the progress visible or give it its own minimise button. Anyway, these are first world problems I know but I'm at a point where I'm more interested in seeing a patch focused on the little things to make the game more enjoyable. The last two patches have been big ones item wise so if we see 2.5 and/or 2.6 ease down on the item inclusions and add some QoL improvements instead, that would be excellent IMO.Mugsy5 Feb 16, 2016
Feb 15, 2016 Free HC power level for Season Journey As i did last season i am offering HC power levels if you require it for the season journey. I know alot of SC players may not have any HC friends so im happy to offer it as i have completed my season journey. Just add me and ill be happy to help you out. Sasha#6803sasha5 Feb 15, 2016
Feb 14, 2016 Non season P668 support/globe monk LFG Hey peeps, Ive got a pretty sweet set (nearly full ancient) for support but noone to play with. Havnt played support before but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it pretty quick. CheersRagnar2 Feb 14, 2016
Feb 14, 2016 Looking for seasonal group to clear rifts :) Hey guys, Looking for a group to clear some rifts with get some more greater rift keystones. im a level 70 Paragon 479 Crusader add Andrew123100#1244 if you are interested. Thanks AndrewAndrew1231000 Feb 14, 2016
Feb 13, 2016 Any monks using CoE? Hi Peeps, I was gifted an ancient CoE during some GR's the other night, i have tried to build a SWK/INNA monk around it... ideally would like SWK ammy to drop for me, so that I can swap helms SWK for INNA's and put Crudest's back on for twin followers, plus ancient Inna diabo with gift http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/NickBaldyM-6414/hero/34429738 My thoughts are: Only elemental bonus comes via CoE... gives more toughness on bracers (or AS via Lacuni's) Keep one skill as defensive (inner sanctuary or serenity), balance of skills to be of different elemental damage in order to catch CoE boost With good timing all skills could be pushing good numbers Do you all think it is worth the time? Any advice on areas of gearing that i need to put immediate attention to? TYVM and have fun :)NickBaldyM10 Feb 13, 2016
Feb 12, 2016 Error code 34200 Please help!! Is anyone else having this code? It won't let me play the game just sits me in the menu and I cant do anything.Spartacus3 Feb 12, 2016
Feb 12, 2016 Disconnecting on first login every day As the topic says, when i first log in EVERYDAY it disconnects me back to the character screen and then its fine after that. Also if i totally leave the game and come back in, the first time it will disconnect and then be fine after that. Any ideas?Mar3 Feb 12, 2016