Aus/NZ General Discussion

Oct 19, 2012 cant log in anyone having this issue??? error 3006Bowse7 Oct 19, 2012
Oct 19, 2012 Any Ausies/Kiwis run into Elite Mallet Lords? I just ran into my first group of elite Mallet Lords, and it was a daunting experience. I had just entered Silver Spire Level 1 with my 5 stacks of NV ready to find Nekarat the Keywarden to try and get the Blacksmithing Plans and ran into a champion group of Hell Witches with Jailer, Nightmarish, Reflect Damage and something else pretty minor. I had just started fighting them when from the edge of the screen I see a Mallet Lord lumbering towards me and didn't think much at the time as by themselves they aren't so bad but following after him were three more white ones ad a big yellow one so I had to fight them at the same time as the Hell Witches. The Mallet Lords had Teleport & Waller as their main affixes so between the two groups, I was being jailed & walled whilst they all stood on top of me and started smashing away. I died twice and the fight took over 10 minutes, I'm just glad I was only at MP2 so they weren't hitting as hard as they could have been.Topher7 Oct 19, 2012
Oct 19, 2012 150k+ dps monk LFG ubers/key farm on high MP add meHeph3 Oct 19, 2012
Oct 19, 2012 Mp7 Uber boss Act 1 I was very happy to slain Magda and Leoric with my team (3 other guys: 2 WD's and 1 WZ). We did not die once in the 5th try. Love my team so much! P/S: Although I am a very !@#$ty monk, my team covered me so well.Pegasus3 Oct 19, 2012
Oct 19, 2012 Looking for farm buddies I ripped my achilles tendon like 2 months ago so all I've done is pretty much play D3 since that point.Getting pretty bored with solo runs so I'm looking for people to do farming runs with and form a group for 1.0.5 release. Hit me up in game.Creedular19 Oct 19, 2012
Oct 19, 2012 Anyone here able to Kill Ubers MP5 or more? Ive got an infernal machine event and want the best possible chance for Organ to drop. So Ill provide the Event you provide the DPS and Ill back ya up as much as possible. *Can run MP4 Elites havent tried higher Hit me up if your keen. Maybe we can build an Uber teamRIZE19 Oct 19, 2012
Oct 19, 2012 looking for mp7-8 team tonight sydney time7pm anyone interested? my monk is very tanky and can handle it! would be great for 1 barb with the shout and then all carrying at least 80-90k dps more the better as i can also be the team tank if needed. This is on my monk if u care to look at my profileTaross0 Oct 19, 2012
Oct 19, 2012 Worse latency than usual last few days? I usually stay at 200ms but the last couple of days it's been constant 320-350ms. Is anyone else getting this? Really annoying. I'm on Optus cable broadband.Dangg9 Oct 19, 2012
Oct 18, 2012 For all asia players who cannot log on 1.0.5 REPOST FROM OTHER THREADS. I AM POSTING THIS AS THERE ARE A LOT OF COMPLAINTS SO I HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU GUYS OR AT LEAST COOL DOWN. Guys, sorry if I am repeating an answer that is already provided. This problem is because the asia server gets updated last. So the launcher is updated but the server is not. You are most probably using a US version of the software which points you back to US servers. You can't play the game if the launcher is 1.0.5 but the asia server is not patched yet. So you get this perpetual message that says you need to update to a new patch when none is available in asia. A clear sign that this is the case is that you can't log on to asia but you can log on to US server. The EU server should be patched by now. So EU servers can be reached. The asia update is due tomorrow in a few hours........ so everyone just have to wait. The workaround is as follows but I cannot guarantee which one will work for you. I am only saying it worked for me before. (1) Reinstall your software. This MAY remove the new launcher version and you can then go back to asia server. It worked for 1.0.4 for me. (2) There is a detailed guide floating in the forums where you have to change the setting in the agent file in your diablo folder to point to asia and not to the US. I do not have the instructions and it worked for 1.0.3 for me. It did not work for 1.0.4 for me and I reinstalled the software. Go ahead and complain LOUDLY to blizzard as I think they need to fix this problem fast. Every patch is a dread for me to update. The last solution is of course just wait and log in tomorrow when the asia patch is done. Good luck! LucLUCSAMI4 Oct 18, 2012
Oct 18, 2012 1.05 Blizz sure have made inferno (public games ) so much easier- too easy. I can solo act3 in full MF gear easily. Quality of rares has dramatically improved, I even had an upgrade on my ammy and a ring. Not yet tried the MP game out, plenty of time for that. Like the drop in identifying time. Has more dialouge been added to companions? thought I heard a few new lines from scoundrel.pirate1 Oct 18, 2012
Oct 18, 2012 So just npc my 1200dps 2os Mantincore..FML Anyone ever got their items back? coz i think its gone...forever...so gutted.RaPeADiK2 Oct 18, 2012
Oct 18, 2012 MP10 DH Stream; MP10 Solo Uberbosses included Stream link: http://www.twitch.tv/mgmuse MP10 Solo DH videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5OI-oIMRGQ&list=PL-hGEUyU2Kh8d9ZzeEvEXgoMHbTXk5nw7&index=1&feature=plpp_video Will be farming till I get a decent Hellfire ring and then some group farming on high MPs. Feel free to ask your questions on stream/twitch PMs!mGMUSE4 Oct 18, 2012
Oct 18, 2012 Tonight, we dine in(ferno) hell! Hi guys. Was hoping to find some aus mates to run acts with. At the moment most of my running mates are from the other side of the world. So who ever thinks I'm good enough to be their brother in arms, add me up. numb3r#6269numb3r1 Oct 18, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 someone wanna buy my shenlong? stats here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6933303519 i do a special deal for my aussie mates. i'm impatient with AH; make a reasonable offer!!!MrMojoRisin0 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Anyone with good DPS want an organ? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6893610543Murderface1 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Average players can find good drops So, my Monk has about 125% mf with 5 stacks. I have found 2 legendaries and Nats boots tonight, managed to get two keys as well. Also, several good rares have dropped. Also, I have found about 500k gold. I am running 37k dps without buffs and you can check my stats through my profile, I am a very average monk. The reason I am saying this is that if you are a casual player then hop onto Monster Power 1 and run through Act 1. I focus on Festering Woods, The Manor Courtyard (Then i check for the Tower) and then I go to find the Key guardian. Hopefully this helps the 'lesser' players here. I dont understand much of what has changed in this patch, but i love the changes. Ps, if MP1 is too much (It was for me until i got a bit of gold). Then, play Act 3 and start the Second Heart Quest and play through until you kill Azmodan. This is reletively easy with cheap gear like mine.Crouch2 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 anyone up for farming? got a ventrilo server?Zues0 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 SUCK AUS VERSION CANNT UPDATE! What BLZ sold to AUS is just CRAP! EVERY TIME! EVERY TIME! CANNT UPDATE!YourDad3 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 1.0.5 works.... I have played the game from Day 1, and only found 1 crappy legendary. Played with new patch today, and in 4 hours have found 3 legend's Coincidence? Monster level 1 also.Wiseyoda6 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 Very interesting New patch. This in no way is a complaint thread, just voicing a couple of issues that came with the patch. firstly after finishing a butcher run I was going to sell a legendary item that dropped but couldn't access the auction house, secondly I had to set my language and settings again and in doing this it decided it wanted to re download the whole game again? Lastly damage is not showing when I am hitting enemies that are changed into chickens by enchantress.SteveoEvil5 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 My SC stuff - for friends... Ok, I'm done with Softie. Can't do it any more. Not. At. All. So... if I have something on my SC barb or DH that you want, and I *know* you? Have at it. Alternately, if you have HC goods, and want to make a swap - lemme know (obviously I'm not considering swaps of HC/SC needing to be of equal value...! ). Lemme know (doing this here because I'd rather... err... *help* the Oz community).malice1 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 17, 2012 1.0.5 Reminder - check your options Once we are back up and running it is likely that all your ingame options will have reset to defaults. If you had custom keybinds you should check them before resuming any game.smurfynz4 Oct 17, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 LFM ANZ MP9-10 Farm group Currently looking for 1 more person to fill a MP10 farm group. Running most night between 9-12pm AEST. Possibly looking for 2 people so we have a group of 5 for when one of us are busy. RL >>> Games. We currently have a Monk / Barb / Wiz. Each of us have very good gear, not godly by any means but we each have around 100-200m ready to blow on items in 1.05 when prices drop. Looking for people with equivalent or better gear. We tend to screw around a lot on vent as we are all RL friends so yea we just try have a good time. Add me in game to chat if your intrested. All classes welcome. We also give each other any drops we find for each other that are upgrades no matter what they are worth on the AH. If you earn our trust we will include you in this. Nefnefreyu10 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 ABSOLUTELY GUTTERED went to sell my natalya's reflection ring that i worked and grind to get sell on ah for 200mill it went live and basically st8 away a notification came up to say that i had sold it and i was like cool that was quick .. went into my completed section and guess what... only 18.25mill in there. just cant believe it... defintly over this game now.. :-( were is the comma markers in the input bit so we can see clearly how much we r inputing i know this is a long shot but if u did buy this ring and u r a kind enough person i would love to do a refund :-) down in the dumps today... :-(DJDANPEARCE24 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 latency issue !! will proxy help to reduce it ? is proxy allowed ?DevIlMayCry6 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 Question On Guest Pass Hey fellas, Quick question, If I have the same copy of d3 on 2 Pcs and want one of them to be able to use the guest pass what's the easiest way of going about it? Do I have to re-install to use the key? Thanks in advanceKlanks3 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 Congrats to TDA101 Killed Diablo Inferno solo with monk, 17k DPS (unbuffed) but more than 1M EHP :)Asmodeus13 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 Portrait thingy since I unlocked it I want to use, wth are the options to do this? anyone know?Creedular9 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 16, 2012 Roleplaying or Stereotyping? I know that there are limited choices in D3 but technically it's still an RPG of sorts, jusr a very combat-oriented one. But genre isn't what I want to talk about. I'm a straight Aussie male, wife and kids yadda yadda, and I've got a lvl 60 DH and also a barbarian. I also have another highish level barb. All of them are male characters. Typically I don't really care much what they look like, might add some dye occasionally if the colours really, really clash and I look like a clown. But mostly I really don't give a stuff. What you see is what you get and I let my weapons do the talking. Recently though I started a female monk, just for curiosity's sake. To check the dialogue etc etc. Anyway, I find myself spending a fortune on dyes, even jumping from game to game just to locate the particular dyes I want. I will wear a slightly inferior item if it actually looks better. I swear, if there was lipstick I'd use it! Has anyone else had this experience or should I go and see a psychologist?Dallo6 Oct 16, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 ANZ HC -lvl Item Loan bank We have a pretty active hard core community downunder. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6246946789 What I am finding is that we also have a good comraderie in terms of donating gear to one another. What I would like to do is something similar to AnonymousOnes item giveaway thread. In this case, I would like to keep it to -lvl req items that you are willing to loan out to help get others levelled to 60, but if you have an item under L60 that is so Godly that it will help others but isn't -lvl, I'm sure we'll be happy to include it. Make a new reply to this topic for each individual item and you are responsible for editing it as the item is loaned out and returned. I will attempt to index the items in the next reply. Obviously if you are loaning out items in hard core you have to accept the risk that it may be lost if the person you loaned it out to is killed in action. Individuals should be able to negotiate the terms of the loan: whether there is any charge for the 'hire' for example or whether there will be a 'penalty' charge incurred for the loss of an item through death. If you have any set-in-stone conditions for hire, include it in your post. Edit: To reduce clutter, it would be appreciated if requests to loan items could be made direct to owner in game - not in this thread.smurfynz13 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 SUGGESTION: BALANCE BENEFITS OF CAREERS The high light characters of each career are really important for player to choose their careers. But currently it is not very balanced. I believe that Barbarian and Monk have a 30% damage reduce, while others (Witch Doctor, Demon Hunter, and Wizard) have nothing special. This causes a unbalance on the careers itself. As everything else is the same, why not choose Barbarian or Monk with bonus on the damage reduction? Each career should has its own special bonus that can separate them from others. Not just as simple as now. My suggestion is: Barbarian: 30% Damage reduction. (Barbarian is typical melee, damage reduce is acceptable.) Monk: 15% Avoid Hit bonus, and 15% Damage reduction.(Monk should not be the same as Barbarian. As Dex is the key, may be Avoid Hit bonus is good). Witch Doctor: 30% Bonus on Lift (As it is “Doctor” why not increase the life for them?) Wizard: 30% Damage Boost (Wizard can have high damage, increase damage is a good choice) Demon Hunter: 30% Avoid hit (I know you feel this is too much, but in another word, if DH did not avoid the hit, he almost dies instantly.) And in this case, each career has 30% bonus on different area. And will make player to have a balance choice on different careers. Of cause we can have different bonus too, like movement speed, critical hit change or others. But really we need a way to balance them.TerranKing11 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 someone buy my shiny Wizard ball g'day! as per the title, i found a tal rasha's unwavering whatchamacallit this morning. i wanna sell it here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6893699748 can somebody please buy it?MrMojoRisin0 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 where do you find radiant star plans? and so on? just inferno late acts?IceEagle16 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Manticore http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/WilfredDogga/Manticore_zpsa020ee09.jpg Item is up for saleWilfredDogga2 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 15, 2012 Interesting article about Diablo 3 addiction well i was browsing around the net when i stumbled across a rather interesting article about looking at diablo 2 and 3 and issues of addiction. At first i skimmed thinking yeah yeah what ever but as i read bits and pieces i was like, hang on wow, this is interesting stuff. The best part is that this article actually got a response from Blizzard themselves! You may or may not have already seen this but it's new to me and i haven't seen a post about it here so i figure I'll share, because it really is worth a read. Article: http://www.alexc.me/a-scientific-explanation-why-diablo-3-is-less-addictive-than-diablo-2/417/ and Bliz response: http://www.alexc.me/why-diablo-3-is-less-addictive-blizzard-responds/441/ What really surprised me was that people attacked the science angle, I thought it was a fun theoretical analogy, obviously not actual science, but a curious application of a theory. Still, it might be truer then we think lol. p.s how do you get [url][/url] to work here?Amos6 Oct 15, 2012
Oct 14, 2012 Patch 1.05- US server- Asian Client and YOU So, are we of the sun burnt country going to get royally !@# penetrated AGAIN like we did last patch? Stopping us playing for, what was it? A week or so? Or did they fix that up last time?IceEagle7 Oct 14, 2012
Oct 14, 2012 Looking for players to farm with I'm so over playing solo looking for anyone to play with and any act add me in game BLOODZ6231#1389.BLOODZ62310 Oct 14, 2012
Oct 14, 2012 High DPS farming group (70kDPS +) Hey all, Wanting to form or get in touch with like minded people to farm a3 and beyond. I have some efficient runs that I prefer to do with others. You can check my perma-freeze build, and I also do a perma-archon build if more DPS is needed. East Coast Australian, so Aussies are most welcome, but generally whoever is keen and on I will be interested. Leave a message here or fire me a friend request.substandard44 Oct 14, 2012
Oct 14, 2012 Selling Items all bids welcome http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/WilfredDogga/StringorEars_zps11e1f48b.jpg http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/WilfredDogga/Manticore_zpsa020ee09.jpg http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/WilfredDogga/StoneGautlets_zpsaf142918.jpg http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/WilfredDogga/GladiatorGautlets_zps40ecedb5.jpg http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p577/WilfredDogga/BandofHollows_zps017a588a.jpg All bids welcomeWilfredDogga0 Oct 14, 2012
Oct 14, 2012 Major LAG Issue A few weeks ago I had no trouble with gameplay, but whether it is just coincedence or not since the release of the PTR I'm having huge issues with playing the game. These issues include: freezes in gameplay, the inability for the gameplay to keep up with my movement hence getting attacked by what seems like thin air, the gameplay eventually does catch up to me in which case i'm badly beaten or if playing my demon hunter usually dead because apparently I was being attacked but couldn't see it happening, getting stuck in a spot and moving only to be transported to where i started and having to teleport back to town to progress, and other such 'laggy' issues that inhibit my heroes abilities in some way or the other. Last month I had no issues, I've run virus and anti-malware scans although my other internet activities seem normal.. Just saying that since the release of the PTR the gameplay seems unbearable.. mainly due to the fact that I hate dying and the gameplay as current doesn't allow me to play the game properly or defend myself justly. Things are kind of bearable in the afternoons where I try to at least level up one of my heroes but I find that as soon as night time comes around and I believe more americans begin playing that things just become increasingly worse until I'm so frustrated I just log out along with some explitives. I really do enjoy the game, or at least i did, but something seriously has to be done about this. I'm hoping that the release of the next patch will see these troubles as a thing of the past, but needless to say it is taking one hell of a time for that day to come... Feel free to share your thoughts on this issue.HazePhaze14 Oct 14, 2012
Oct 14, 2012 Got my first Input Limit Reached error So for quite a long time I thought that the people who complained about this error were basically doing something really naughty or stupid. Oh how wrong I was. I left Diablo II because I could run Meph + Pindle faster than bots, then of course they added a game creation timer ... so I started joining other peoples games who were just playing through and running their Meph whilst they were in Act 1/2 ... -_- then they reduced the drops so I started running Baal with a Hammerdin (near perfect) and got bored and left. I got sick of levelling my Wizard (who is currently level 58) as it took me 26 hours to get from 1 to 54 (casual leveling with mass +exp) compared to my DH who went from Act 1 Normal to finishing Act 1 Skele in Inferno in 2 days with no stops (first character - no rushing - no +exp - only AH was a nooby chest armor and a few low level bows). So I figured I would power rush the Wizard those last few levels cause it was driving me bat!@#$ crazy insane having gear for her at level 60 but not being able to use it. I have done weeks of Goblin runs, and even did Warrior Rest runs for a few days (before I went back to Butcher Runs), and never reached this limit and now it appears that the way this works is that it flags your account. Once an account is flag, even if I go AFK for 5-10 mins come back, by the second or third game I will receive this error compared to running it just fine for the last 3 hours. You would think with Gold Logs that Blizzard could actually pick the difference between a botter and a real player and not rely on game creation. Power leveling would always exist (God I miss the days of Hell Cows 1-70 in an hour), just seems stupid to impose this limit. I ain't leaving Diablo III, I love this game, I am just annoyed at a stupid limit that would not need to exist if common sense was used in the game's design from the start. Also, I needed something to do for a while whilst my error exists.Dogmai3 Oct 14, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 am i the only one? it's saturday afternoon, and i've had trouble logging in since friday night. in fact, i can't log in at all now. i guess it's just me :-(tahn10001 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 13, 2012 Need help, not strong enough need help to kill azmodan, can kill 75% then get pwnd by hells grasp and zombie rain, inferno ofckraVen6 Oct 13, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 Oceanic Server Would exist, if Blizzard actually cared about their player base. Too bad capitalism has gotten the best of them. They used to make great games, not so much now. Blizzard, before you delete this thread, think how much you scrubs have sold out. Blizzard is now the Black Eyed Peas when they found Fergie. It's all down hill from here.Ashpool4 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 No MP in Public Games. Is this going to kill off a fair amount of multiplayer games? I can't help but think it is. While I get the idea of leeching being part of this decision I hope that maybe blizz will allow a 'disable' function for it. Or maybe implement some kind of, and I can't believe Ima say this, gearscore match.Multiball14 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 Monster Power: More Guts, More Glory So Blizzard just released some details for the Monster Power system, including drop percentages/HP percentages etc. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/7540457/Monster_Power_More_Guts_More_Glory-10_11_2012 What do people of the ANZ community think? I'll be the first to say, holy crap at 3439% HP buff for MP10, I knew they had a lot of HP on the PTR but damn! I am really looking forward to the normalising of acts it's what has been a let down for me knowing I'd have to farm act 3 for the best stuff but now I can mix it up. Also really looking forward to seeing what MP lvl each of my Hero's can handle. ________________________________________________ Twitter: @Narull | ANZ Diablo III MVP http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6490399005 - Narull's Hardcore Challenge. There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Old English'Narull11 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 Auckland players? My first posting here, just wondering if there are any Auckland players in these boards? I play with a few other Akl friends, will be nice to expand the circle. Peace out.KCtheGreat19 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 +MF, fast farming, legendaries & YOU Ok on this sub forum and the main General forum I have seen alot of discussion lately about Magic find, Farming efficiency and legendary item drop rate. Below I'm gonna try and explain how all these factors tie in with each other and I will give a simple way of understanding the loot drop system, so hopefully I can help you's get some PHAT LOOOTZZZ too. Preface: It is still uncertain the exact legendary drop rate, so the numbers I use below mightn't be absolutely correct but they should be around the mark and will help in understanding the process. How the system works: After a monster is killed and a "piece" of loot drops, that loot piece is automatically assigned a number from a range of numbers, this is called the loot piece number (for the rest of this post we will assume the number is 53) This range of numbers is affected by your +MF stat, if you have 0 MF the range will be from 1 - 2000 approximately, if you have 100 MF the range will be approximately from 1 - 1500, If your maxed on 300 MF it might be 1 - 1000. The next thing that happens is the game decides if this loot piece is going to be a Legendary item, how it does this is: It rolls a number from that same range of numbers, this is called the legendary roll number. If this number is different to the number of the loot piece you miss out on a legendary. If it is the same number as the loot piece (53 in our case) BOOYAHHH we have a legendary item. here is some visual representations of what I just said. Loot piece roll (000 MF) |.........53..................................................................................| Legendary roll (000 MF) |.......................................................................1786................| = MISSED Loot piece roll (000 MF) |..........53................................................................................| Legendary roll (000 MF) |..........53................................................................................| =BOOYAHHH LEGENDARY!!!!! Loot piece roll (100 MF) |........53.......................................................................| Legendary roll (100 MF) |...........................................974..................................| =MISSED Loot piece roll (200 MF) |.........53..........................................................| Legendary roll (200 MF) |....................92...............................................| =MISSED Loot piece roll (max MF) |..........53......................................| Legendary roll (max MF) |..........53......................................| =BOOYAHHH LEGENDARY!!!!!! (see the number ranges getting smaller) Soooooo... it should be easy to see now how +MF affects your chance at a legendary, the more MF you have, the less numbers the game has to choose from, thus increasing the chance of a legendary dropping. But...... Thats not the whole story. If we look at character with 0 +MF, they have a range of 1 to 2000 that the game picks a number from. This means ON AVERAGE they have to make 2000 items drop before a legendary drops. This is where farming efficiency enters the scene.... what we now have is a system that is very dependent on time. I'll elaborate: At 0 +MF, If it takes a week for a nooby casual player to make 2000 items drop (by dispatching demonspawn back to hell) then they'll see 1 legendary a week on average. If it only takes 2 hours to make 2000 items drop for another player (mr 1337) then they should see a legendary drop every 2 hours on average. Lets give both players max MF which gives them a new range the game picks a number from of 1 to 1000. It is now twice as easy for both players to get a legendary drop because they only have to make 1000 items drop. But...... for the nooby player it still takes 3-4 days to get a legendary drop (still pretty sucky considering the millions he just spent on +MF gear) were as mr 1337 has just gone from finding 4 legendaries a day to 8. So by adding MF to a person with poor farming efficiency = No real noticeable difference So by adding MF to a person with good farming efficiency = A nice noticeable difference So by adding killspeed to a person with poor farming efficiency = A game changing experience So with a bit of mulling over in the mind you can start to see the more important factor of the two (kill speed vs MF). Farming efficiency beats MF hands down. In fact I would recommend any player to "stack" kill speed first and foremost right up until it becomes very costly to get much more kill speed and then stack on the MF. Buy/find gear that improves DPS, buy/find gear that improves survivability, buy/find gear that improves Movement speed. DON'T buy +200MF worth of magic find gear if you can't faceroll the hellspawn. TL:DR Killspeed is the magic find stat. +MF only moves the goal posts to your favor.Sollan6 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 Problem with Rare Items Dropping Just wondering if anyone has the same problem that I have... every now and then when I have 5 stacks of valor a rare monster(s) don't drop a rare item when, it is stated that it is guaranteed a rare item for every pack with 5 stacks of valor...qbkami7 Oct 12, 2012
Oct 12, 2012 WTS> SOME SET & LEGENDARY ITEMS click the links to view the stats of each item TAL RASHA'S UNWAVERING GLARE (OFFHAND SET) MAKE OFFER http://i45.tinypic.com/1znst2h.jpg TAL RASHA'S ALLEGIANCE (SET AMULET) MAKE OFFER http://i45.tinypic.com/25qatzn.jpg SUNKEEPER (1HAND LEGENDARY) 35MILLION http://tinypic.com/r/b4tc45/6 IMMORTAL KING'S TRIBAL BINDING (SET ITEM BELT) 20MILLION http://tinypic.com/r/15ceryo/6 FIREWALKERS (LEGENDARY BOOTS) 20MILLION http://tinypic.com/r/ru0fow/6DJDANPEARCE3 Oct 12, 2012