Technical Support

May 10, 2012 Basic Setup Troubleshooting Greetings, This thread is designed to help you troubleshoot and resolve installation, patching and connection related type issues. We recommend taking all the steps below before creating a post or contacting Technical Support. Additionally, we recommend checking out our Known Issues sticky (Coming Soon) to make sure you are not running into an issue that has already been reported. 1. Downloading 2. Installing/Patching 3. ConnectingRoraks3 May 10, 2012
Jan 15, 2015 Patching and Installation Troubleshooting Patching and installation issues are some of the more common issues that we come across in the Tech Support Forums. This thread will highlight some troubleshooting steps that have been proven to resolve most of the patching and installation issues that you as a player may encounter. Most of the support articles linked below will include steps for both, Windows and Mac systems. However, if you require further assistance with a Mac Installation or Patching issue that has not been mentioned in this sticky thread, you will want to post in our Mac Technical Support Forum. Installation Troubleshooting Steps Patch Troubleshooting StepsDankorii2 Jan 15, 2015
Jun 22, 2012 Diablo III common errors and solutions Below are error codes and messages you may experience during installation, gameplay, and client log in. If you are experiencing any of these errors, please follow the steps provided. Installation, Setup and Patching issues "If your installation disc has been ejected, please reinsert and try again. If not, or if you keep seeing this error, log in to the Blizzard App and install Diablo III digitally" - If you downloaded the installer digitally, this error indicates that it did not convert the files correctly. This can often be caused by closing the downloader early. Though the downloader may show 100%, please allow some time for it to fully complete. To resolve this issue, log into the Blizzard Desktop Application and re-run the downloader. Error 108 or "An unexpected decryption error occurred" - This can be caused by corrupted, damaged or incomplete installation files. It can often times be caused by closing the downloader early. Though the downloader may show 100%, please allow some time for it to fully complete. You may be able to fix this by running the downloader and pointing it to the same saved location so that it may scan and download any missing files. Unable to Initalize Streaming - This error can generally be caused by security software on your computer. During this time, however, it's possible that the error is caused by the number of people hitting the servers. Please double check your firewall settings and try again. Updating Setup Files - If you're stuck on "Updating Setup Files" try these troubleshooting steps, as well as these. Some other players have had success with this workaround, but be aware that it is not something we can suggest. Error BLZPTS00007 - This indicates that the Agent support program was unable to run. Try waiting a few minutes, then reattempt. If that fails, restart the computer and try the game again. Should the issue persist, uninstall your current copy of the game and download again from the Blizzard Game Downloads page. Error 3012 and 3014 - Please be sure to uninstall the Beta, and ensure that the Diablo III Beta folder is deleted.Velnrak3 Jun 22, 2012
May 17, 2012 Welcome! Please Read Before Posting Welcome to the Technical Support forum for Diablo III. This forum exists to provide Diablo III customers with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and Blizzard Tech Support staff members. While Blizzard Tech Support staff regularly monitors and replies to this forum (between 7am-8pm Pacific, 7 days a week), it is not meant as a place to resolve complex issues, because of the nature of forums. If you cannot resolve your issue through the forum, we recommend checking our Knowledge Center for resolutions and workarounds for common issues. If you wish to contact our Support team directly, you may do so through the following channels: https://blizzard.com/support/ticket/submit - You can keep track of all your communication with Customer Support through your Blizzard account.http://blizzard.com/support/article/contact Please keep all posts on topic. This means technical issues, advice, and discussion of technical issues. Bug reports should be directed to the bug report forums: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386229/ Game discussions, criticism, or commentary should be posted in the appropriate gameplay forums. When requesting assistance with or discussion an issue, please create your own thread unless a topic for the issue already exists. Please refrain from using profanity in your subject lines or thread body. While we do employ a filter that obscures offensive language this does not give license to use it freely. Please make new posts for your own issue, except where a solution has already been posted. Otherwise, please do not change the subject. Do not hijack threads with your new topic. Posting an issue which is similar but distinct from the original topic means that replies must either ignore your post or that of the original poster. Please post a subject title that provides a clear indication of the problem you are experiencing. Posting something like "Major problem!! Look inside" does not communicate anything about the issue you are facing. Unless addressing an issue not already covered in the in-game alert or the server status forum, please do not create posts relating to server stability or down time. Please refrain from posting commentary or complaints about the game, the support process, or policy enforcement. We understand that emotions can run high while dealing with technical issues, but such posts do not advance our goal of providing assistance to the widest audience of customers in this forum. Please do not post direct contact info for other companies. It is OK to post links to websites where contact info can be found, but posting actual info here on the forums is not permitted. We hope that this forum can continue to be a place where users can find quick resolution to their issues. To help do this we ask that the above guidelines be observed at all times when contributing to this forum. Lastly, please remember that Blizzard provides these forums as a venue for our customers to discuss our games. Posts can be deleted and users may be banned from this site, without prior warning or explanation, at the sole discretion of the forum moderators.Omrakos2 May 17, 2012
Aug 28 FPS Capped at 60 - Windows 10 Fullscreen Optimization With the most recent update to Windows 10 (Creators Update 15063), the Xbox DVR application added a new "Fullscreen Optimization" feature to Windows. This feature will limit your framerate to 60 FPS while in Fullscreen mode in any of our games as long as the Xbox DVR Game Bar is active. To disable this feature, you can follow the steps on our support article here: Disabling Xbox DVR on Windows 10 If you are using the Xbox DVR Game Bar and would still like to remove the 60 FPS limit, you can follow the steps below: • In the Blizzard App, select the Options drop down in the Heroes of the Storm tab and select Show in Explorer • Right-click on Diablo III.exe and select Properties (Diablo III64.exe is located in the x64 folder) • Go to the Compatibility tab and check the box ‘Disable fullscreen optimizations’ • Press Apply and OKIbaraius0 Aug 28
Jun 14 Common Connection and Latency Issues Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpDrakuloth5 Jun 14
Apr 10 Crashing and Windows 10 Creators Update Hello all, We have seen that the latest update to Windows 10 has been re-enabling the Xbox Game DVR. Heroes of the Storm could crash and have other performance issues when the Xbox DVR is enabled. To disable the DVR, please try the steps below for disabling it: 1) Open the Start menu. 2) Click Settings. 3) Click Gaming. 4) Select Game DVR from the sidebar. 5) Toggle Record in the background while I’m playing a game to Off. If disabling the game DVR does not resolve the issue, please also ensure that your graphics drivers are up to date: NVIDIA video cards AMD video cards Intel video cards After that, you're still experiencing crashes please create a new post with a DXdiag attached or contact customer support. DxDiag: 1) Press Windows + R Keys. 2) Type DxDiag and press Enter. 3) In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information. 4)Name the file "dxdiag" and click Save 5) Paste the DXdiag into the post, select and highlight everything you just pasted, and hit the "code" button (</>). That'll make the information much more readable. Eloemaz0 Apr 10
2d Characters Missing or Logging Into The Wrong Region - 3/21/17 Hey folks, We've recently seen some reports of people logging in and noticing that all of their characters are missing. This mainly happens when logging into the wrong region. For example, if your characters are on the US servers and you happen to log into the EU servers, no characters are going to show up because they are saved on the US servers, and not on the EU servers. To resolve this, you would normally just log out and verify that you are logging into the correct region. However, the reports we've been seeing state that setting the client to the correct region in the Blizzard app has not been working. We're aware of this issue, and we're currently investigating the cause of it. In the meantime, if you have verified that your app and game are set to the correct region, and you are still missing your characters, please try the launching D3 manually, since that workaround seems to work. Here's how to do that: 1. Navigate to the Diablo III folder. 2. Locate the Diablo III.exe, right click on it and select Create shortcut. 3. Move the newly created shortcut to the desktop. 4. Right click on the shortcut and select Properties. 5. In the Target field, leave a space after the last quotation mark and add -launch The target line should now look something like this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Diablo III.exe" -launch 6. Click on the Apply button and use the shortcut to launch the game. When the game loads up, you should see the old login screen which you can now use to log in. Before doing that, check that the correct region is selected. You can seen the region in small font below the login button. If the wrong region is selected, click on Options > Account, and change the region in the Server Region Selection drop down menu. For Mac users please try the steps here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20753695395#1 ______________________________________________________ Customer Support Contact InformationDankorii140 2d
Jan 25, 2016 AMD - Desolate Sands crashing If you currently use an AMD video card able to use the latest Crimson Edition drivers, we encourage you to do so as the crashing issue should be fixed with them. If you have a legacy card not supporting the use of the newer drivers, you have the option of using the 16.x Beta Crimson Edition drivers. Note that AMD states "This driver is provided "as is"​ and will not be supported with further updates, upgrades or bug fixes." Please note that this is just for the issue of the game crashing when entering the Desolate Sands area primarily. It is not for another issue we're seeing where the game will suddenly "black" out while the user continues to hear the game sounds in the background. That particular problem is not brand specific, happening to Nvidia and AMD users alike.Omrakos0 Jan 25, 2016
Jan 25, 2016 AMD - Desolate Sands crashing If you currently use an AMD video card able to use the latest Crimson Edition drivers, we encourage you to do so as the crashing issue should be fixed with them. If you have a legacy card not supporting the use of the newer drivers, you have the option of using the 16.x Beta Crimson Edition drivers. Note that AMD states "This driver is provided "as is"​ and will not be supported with further updates, upgrades or bug fixes." Please note that this is just for the issue of the game crashing when entering the Desolate Sands area primarily. It is not for another issue we're seeing where the game will suddenly "black" out while the user continues to hear the game sounds in the background. That particular problem is not brand specific, happening to Nvidia and AMD users alike.Omrakos0 Jan 25, 2016
4h Error 1016 / DC I created a post about this yesterday, but it never showed up here. So here I go again: When is Blizzard going to address the Code 1016 / DC issue? -Despite the problem being worldwide over multiple ISPs -Despite over 67 threads on the matter when you do a "search" on the Tech forum (and more each day) -Despite there being 15 threads on the first three pages of the forums (and more each day) -Despite players saying their computers / ISPs have NO issues with any other games -Despite the fact that Diablo 3 did not have this widespread issue until a patch was pushed Blizz / Blues have still taken the stance of "it's not us, it's you (your ISP)." Well, it's NOT us. It's YOU. We all see it's you because we all played this game on the same ISP's before the glitch started without issue. We all now are playing other games on the same ISPs with no problems now because, well, your game won't work. If this large of a portion of your customer base suddenly can't play a game, then YOU need figure out why that suddenly happened- it worked before and doesn't work now. I see post after post of people being pushed aside- "It's your ISP's packet loss, out of our hands, in fact maybe out of everyone's" Try running a real world business where this amount of your customers are affected by an outage, and see how well it works out. All we want.......ALL WE WANT.....is some acknowledgement that you have a problem and are working on it. I will happily play your game, and have since Diablo 1. But I seem to recall there was more to Diablo 3 than hitting the "CLOSE" button when I DC constantly.KIDVENOM8935 4h
6h Getting constant freezes and DCs I got the game like a few months ago and only got around to playing it now due to health issues. I cranked the settings to max and I get well over 120 FPS. Turned VSync on of course. The game freezes every 10-15ish seconds. The only solution is to alt-tab out and then back in. If I'm lucky, it take another 20 seconds to freeze again. The same issue presents itself in the 32-bit client. I tried turning the sound off and it doesn't work. Tried setting the game's priority to "high" in fullscreen and it just COMPLETELY cuts off the signal to my monitor until I alt-tab out of the game. Set it to borderless fulscreen and it still freezes but pressing the windows key then getting back into the game fixes it.. for another 10-20 seconds. I'm also getting disconnected every 5-ish minutes or so. The game is unplayable for me. Other games work completely fine, including Heartstone, SC2, SC, HotS and Overwatch. Did I just waste over 60€ on this ?Myrl1 6h
6h Cannot launch game - constant "unexpected errors" Same garbage, over and over and over again. I can NOT launch the game. Crash after crash after crash after crash. I have rebooted my computer twice. Not one other application is running. Blizz/bnet launcher starts up without any problem. Try to click "PLAY" for Diablo III and anywhere between a couple of seconds and 25-30 seconds, I get a crash error report to send to Blizzard with a 100% generic message: "The application encountered an unexpected error" Here are the last 4 ReportIDs: 3601E963-A7E5-4C5D-BAC0-B2D344F5DCDF 83792FCA-1714-4A14-B143-5A554B5D3AB6 8E27DDC8-A790-4C36-8FE2-977D4CDCFCCD B5FBE148-B059-4623-A9A7-A5494B53C101 No error code. No information at all. How in the world is the user community supposed to troubleshoot issues on OUR end when we aren't given ANY information about the problem?! The game worked fine this morning (less than 10 hrs ago). What happened between this morning and now? --- SIDENOTE: Now, I'm getting VERY upset..... I have tried opening up a simple new topic/thread in the Technical Support subforum 3 times and each time I end up with a "404 PAGE NOT FOUND" error! Then, when I try to open a new one, there is a 60 second wait as if I had actually posted something, yet I have NOT posted a single thing because the GD website won't let me!!!!!Sugar10 6h
7h Latency Problems Recently bought diablo 3 and its been pretty difficult to play the game due to lag. I've checked the common lag issues and see if that's what it was with no avail https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/112206?utm_source=internal-TechForum&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS&utm_content=solution . My internet is fine but any time I engage a enemy theirs a good 1-5 seconds of wait till I attack (its not animations ) I would have to wait for my attack to register. Took internet tests and played games that require a pretty good connection and I have barley any lag issues yet diablo 3 is unplayable for me. Just curious if its the diablo 3 servers just acting wonky.Survail6 7h
13h Diablo 3 "not responding" right after launch/startup Let me just start off by saying I have googled this and come up with no solutions. Here is what I have done to no avail: 1) updated all drivers 2) Deleted the Battle net folder in Diablo and allowed it to reinstall 3) Completely uninstalled and reinstalled the game 4) I do not run with Windows Firewall OR any anti-virus during this time 5) Flushed my DNS 6) Completely uninstalled and reinstalled Battle.net 7) Tried to add -w -launch to the end of Diablo3.exe and attempted to launch without Bnet 8) Scan and Repair does not come up with any errors 9) Dxdiag update and scan, no issues 10) Gone to Services and set Secondary logon to Automatic 11) Run D3 specifically as Administrator I'm at a complete loss as to how to resolve this issue. When I launch D3, it will get as far as the Reaper of Souls icon and then simply "not responding".Vanelir0736 13h
13h Error 1016 How do i get my money back for the necro xpac? Its not that I dont love it its that the game is unplayable and blizzard keeps passing the buck on the players for the bad lag, constant disconnects.Bladeyama30 13h
14h Error 1016, DC The game runs terribly on a Wifi connection. No other games have problems and I didn't have a problem running on Wifi before patch 2.6.0. I constantly get kicked playing solo, usually with error 1016. While on wired connection on another computer, it runs completely fine. Blizzard needs to get their act together about this. If you can only play Diablo III on wired connection, that's completely unacceptable. Again, this is the ONLY game I have problems with playing on a Wifi connection. ALSO, DO NOT RESPOND BACK TO ME WITH A GENERIC "IT'S YOUR FAULT, CHECK ALL OF THESE ISSUES". It seems that a LARGE amount of people are having problems since Season 11. It's YOU, not US. Edit: I have been playing on WIFI under the SAME ISP, same computer, same everything for years now, never any problems until Season 11 came along.JJ4prez0 14h
14h ban on game that iv never played was bored and looking around at my account and what do a I see a freaking ban on wow. hellooo. never played or downloaded it can someone forward this to ban support. I keep getting lost in the maze that is blizzard. guess they don't want me buying the game for what ever reason. go figure. now they are gonna hve to give it to me for free .(life time ban say whattt) thanking you in advance (who ever you are:)...)titusiam121 14h
14h Blizzard killed my Barb I play DIII hardcore with my barb, and i fight with a strong Enemie; then the battle net App come with a success update, the Desktop change to battle net app, when i come bach to DIII, my barb was dead. Blizzard failed this game.xYAMAx0 14h
15h id error. ID error today after windows update. E4931417-D8AE-44A6-9F26-0E82765FBD01agentoranges5 15h
15h Disconnecting from the Server the moment my game starts Hello fellow Diablo III gamers. I have been having a hell of a time trying to play my Diablo 3 game with any of my characters lately. Id open Diablo III the pop up for connecting to the server, joining the Queue, and retrieving my character list works fine. But when I click on Resume game/Start new game. the moment my game starts and my character loads. I get the "Disconnected from the Server" popup, and tried three times to open my gamegodlyarceus5 15h
17h Achievement tab error I am having an issue with my achievements and seasonal tabs. When I pull up the achievements it just says !!MISSING!! - 0 [PH]This text should be replaced with game data. i have tried logging off completely reopening the battle.net launcher and problem persists. I just did my Avarice conquest and got to 68mil gold and never received notification of completion. so i cant work on my seasonal journey now. please advise.Corgie3 17h
18h Consistant Increase in my Latency So.... not sure what exactly happened from yesterday until today but my latency usually sits around 40-60. but i log in today and it will not ever go down below 84 to me thats a huge deal especially when your soloing GR100+. I've tried resetting my modem, tried flushing my dns, releasing ip and renewing im completely out of ideas here. i know you guys don't like comparing one game to another but..... none of my other games have had a change in latency at all... and im not getting lag spikes or anything like that its just consistantly between 84-100 sometimes it goes alittle past 100 but like i said this is unacceptable to me. If i can get it fixed i'll literally stop playing thats how much it bothers me. Please dont come and say nothing has changed either because im willing to be something has changed thats causing the issueInYooFace7 18h
20h Lost Trapped Gem I recently had my 126 Trapped gem just disappear. I tried a rollback, to no avail. What step should i take to recover my gem?raskol1 20h
1d Missing Gold Logged in this morning and I'm missing about 400million gold. Last night I was pleased to have got to a half billion and now I have only 100million.Wolfye1 1d
1d endless loading screen i already repaired the game. the game starts, i see my characters, i can change my characters, but when i start the game, nothing happens, only the loading screen.Belmont0 1d
1d "this clan is unavailable at this time" for the second time.. I've had this happen twice this month, first off-season, just after the leaderboard rollback, and now, to my current (and different) clan just today. Leaving and entering the clan is not an option, since the last time, the only officer that "approved" me, couldn't not approve me back again. How can it be fixed, Blizzard? Help..glitch8 1d
1d ERROR 1016 Error 1016 I've read a lot of people over the past year getting this error and now it's happening to me. Connection been fine, but suddenly today the error begins over and over. Can't connect for more than a few seconds now. Any know a fix or having the same issue?Offend425 1d
1d The application has encountered an unexpected error. 970C82A2-FA31-4416-98D3-7C39C4FD26DC Can you fix this problem, or give me ideas on how I may troubleshoot this problem? I have disabled most if not all services, yet I encounter problems with my internet connection being unable to connect because of the disabled services. Did playing HC and dying with a level 10 female character cause me to be banned from playing? Best wishes, OddOddguard490 1d
1d Unable to play game since today's maintenance. Game stops before retrieval of hero list. Retry and get the game to load then it freezes almost immediately.MRED2 1d
1d No Sound I'm getting no sound when I log into Diablo. This doesn't change when I adjust any setting, and I've restarted multiple times. I don't know if blizz is having a problem right now, or is it just me?Zaht4 1d
1d Patch 2.5 Freezes and Lag: Observations and Request for Help Dear Blizzard, I write this as an open letter and a request for assistance/acknowledgement regarding the freezing and lag issues surrounding patch 2.5. You have clearly seen a vast number of people have been posting to this forum regarding these issues, all to no discernible recognition the problem shared by many. As it stands of what I have seen occur when trying to play the following observations occur: - The game typically starts with a long freeze after about a minute or so of play. At this point you either don't recover and crash, or it leads to - You play with occasional freezes (3 seconds in length, approximately 1-2 minutes apart), which in harder game play is almost a death sentence in itself and therefore makes the game unplayable. If you continue to play through this it leads to - Ping spikes of 600-1200ms at the points in time where the occational freezes used to occur. This is not the 32-bit issue (although whilst at it, when IS that going to be addressed?). An update of graphic drivers, a fresh install of Diablo 3, and a number of other counter-measures/fixes people have tried of the forums do not appear to be working. You have a growing population that is virtually ruled out of participating in Season 10 fairly. How is it that so many of us, with good PC's and connections, continue to have to resort to these strategies to try and make a game we all paid real money for work? The game should just work. The lack of communication from you to the community has been very apparent, and has been to the detriment of both parties. If you have no idea what is going on and it's going to take a lot of time and data collection to identify the problem, then tell us as such. Not addressing the community only seeks to further frustration and concern that we don't have a time frame in which this whole problem that is Diablo 3's technical flaws is going to be resolved. So Blizzard, to know that you have recognised this as an issue and are working towards a proper fix would put a lot of us at ease, but in the mean time I would love any further suggestions you may have in getting Diablo 3 working as intended. As it currently stands, not even making through a rift before it crashes out isn't acceptable by anyone's standard of a gaming product, and I like many just want to be able to play unhindered. Thank you. Update - 6 Days Later: People I really appreciate you all taking the time to write up the problems you've been having regarding this series of issues. Given that it's been a whole 6 days since the original post, there is little excuse as to why Blizzard haven't had the time to respond to our issues listed here. ... ... ... These are some important points Tooneye brings up. These issues are widespread and systemic, and well beyond what is reasonable for us, the consumer, to be expected to address ourselves. Blizzard, I like a growing number of people are tired of being asked to jump through the hoops of this growing list of "fixes" which usually do not fix the problem. If this is going to take some time on your end to isolate and correct the issue we are understanding of this, but the silence from you on these issues is a remarkable slight on your reputation for transparency and support. Whilst waiting for Blizz to extend some modicum of communication, I wish to add the following observation to the issuue: - Upon restarting my PC, Diablo 3 performs as intended for at least one hour, before the freezes of increasing length start to come into the foreground. - Left long enough, these freezes eventually cannot be recovered from, and crash the game. Hopefully this may add to your understanding of the issue and give some direction into your endeavour to fix things, but as I have implored you above, please get back to myself and the greater Diablo 3 community about this issue. More to follow. Update - 86 Days Later: Well guys I'm back to check if Blizzard, even during a major patch to add the necromancer, have done anything to fix this problem we are experiencing. Failing that? At the LEAST mention that it exists and that they are working on it. After almost 3 months and five pages of posts from all you frustrated players out there posting, how many Blizzard responses do we have to show for it in this thread? Zero. You tell us to visit these forums and post issues in order to attract a response and some support. We have done that here in this post, and yet we have not been helped. We have been more than patient in waiting for some sign of acknowledgement. What more are we meant to do Blizzard? That is both a cry of frustration and a very real and pertinent question for this entire scenario. I think we've all waited long enough, and I'll be damned if I'm going to hand over another $21.95 for the necromancer pack for a game that is still broken, with seemingly no support in sight by its developer. Please change this and let us know you have identified this issue and that it is to be fixed. All we are wanting is that basic request that the game just work, without all the hoop jumping mentioned above.Kejiim160 1d
1d Error Code 395000 I copy my wrong profile yesterday. When I attempt to login, it goes through the "Connecting to Blizzard Server" but never completed. It throws an error, "There was a problem connecting to Blizzard services." & There was an error 395000. help,help,help. 谢谢你/thank youWAR201858 1d
2d Controller support for PC Ok, so I'll start this saying I know there are many who may find this unnecessary, but just as you are entitled to your thoughts and opinions, so are others. You can skip the next part if needed, it just gives some backstory, I talk too much, it's a thing, I admit it. I bought D3 back when it was new, but my PC sucked and I can't stand playing M&K for very long. It's just not comfortable for me, never has been. Well, I never played it after like, a couple weeks of trying. Then came D3 on PS4 and it was glorious. I played so much of that, and so did my friends, and it was so much fun. Well, a year and a half ago, I got a great gaming PC, and just last night, some friends and I were talking and wanna get into D3 again! So I got RoS for PC, fired it up today and... no controller support. Yes, I know I should have checked first, but idk why I didn't, the thought just hadn't crossed my mind. Too excited for some D3 I guess lol Now my friends will likely not even buy it without support added. Yes, I came from console, I've only been a PC gamer for the past year and a half. I'm used to controller, it's comfortable. M&K has never been very comfortable for me, or my friends to use, plus, most of us use our TV's as PC monitors, so there are range issues for M&K, if we were even willing to try using it. Controller support is something I've seen asked for before, it's something plenty of players want, even if not a majority. No one is asking you to drastically change the game, or anything, just to add an option to change to the controller set-up that consoles have. Due to disabilities, range issues, or other things, a lot of people don't like to, or can't use M&K. Please, just add the support so that those who want it, can use it, and those that don't, can ignore it. What does it hurt to add the support? Please don't bash me, or people who want to use controller. Not everyone fits into the, "PC MasterRace, git gud with M&K noob, console sucks", type category. A gamer is a gamer no matter how they want to play, whether console or PC, M&K or controller, etc... Heck, Steam released their own controller due to how many people play games with one. All I ask is a little love for us who hate using M&K for gaming...Carnage33 2d
2d Diablo iii Retail Has Stopped Working I'm getting this error, and I've tried doing different stuff (bounties, rifts, g rifts) and it still does it. I can get about 5~ minutes of game time before it craps out. I haven't noticed what may cause it to trigger, like mob density. My drivers are all up to date, and Windows is fully updated, as well. I've stopped Game DVR. Here's my dxdiag: ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 9/19/2017, 12:39:15 Machine name: LAPTOP-9GIQLAHU Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) (10586.th2_release.151112-1900) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: LENOVO System Model: 80NY BIOS: CECN43WW Processor: AMD FX-8800P Radeon R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C+8G (4 CPUs), ~2.1GHz Memory: 16384MB RAM Available OS Memory: 15320MB RAM Page File: 2929MB used, 15199MB available Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS DirectX Version: 12 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: Using System DPI System DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: UnKnown Miracast: Available, with HDCP Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported DxDiag Version: 10.00.10586.0000 64bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: AMD Radeon R7 Graphics Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Chip type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x9874) DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz) Device Type: Full Device Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9874&SUBSYS_380717AA&REV_C4 Display Memory: 12729 MB Dedicated Memory: 5070 MB Shared Memory: 7659 MB Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz) Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model: unknown Monitor Id: LGD04A7 Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.020Hz) Output Type: Internal Driver Name: aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,amdxc64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,amdxc32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll Driver File Version: 22.19.0662.0004 (English) Driver Version: 22.19.662.4 DDI Version: 12 Feature Levels: 12.0,11.1,11.0,10.1,10.0,9.3,9.2,9.1 Driver Model: WDDM 2.0 Graphics Preemption: DMA Compute Preemption: DMA Miracast: Not Supported by Graphics driver Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported Power P-states: Not Supported Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 2017-07-20 12:00:00 AM, 1962120 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-DB34-11CF-1E74-911A78C2DB35} Vendor ID: 0x1002 Device ID: 0x9874 SubSys ID: 0x380717AA Revision ID: 0x00C4 Driver Strong Name: oem30.inf:cb0ae41455db6a0d:ati2mtag_Carrizo:22.19.662.4:pci\ven_1002&dev_9874&rev_c4 Rank Of Driver: 00D12000 Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_IDCT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_AdvSimple_NoGMC Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported DXVA-HD: Not Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled MPO Caps: Not Supported MPO Stretch: Not Supported MPO Media Hints: Not Supported MPO Formats: Not Supported ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0235&SUBSYS_17AA3826&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7680 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 2015-12-01 12:00:00 AM, 4694784 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description: Microphone Array (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7680 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 12/4/2015 00:51:10, 4694784 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF --------------------- Video Capture Devices Number of Devices: 1 --------------------- FriendlyName: Lenovo EasyCamera Location: Front SymbolicLink: \\?\usb#vid_04f2&pid_b512&mi_00#7&2750a50f&1&0000#{e5323777-f976-4f5b-9b55-b94699c46e44}\global Manufacturer: Chicony Electronics Co.,Ltd. HardwareID: USB\VID_04F2&PID_B512&REV_2994&MI_00,USB\VID_04F2&PID_B512&MI_00 DriverDesc: Lenovo EasyCamera DriverProvider: Realtek DriverVersion: 6.3.9600.11105 DriverDateEnglish: 6/11/2015 00:00:00 DriverDateLocalized: 2015-06-11 12:00:00 AM Service: rtsuvc Class: Image DevNodeStatus: 180200A[DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] ContainerId: {00000000-0000-0000-FFFF-FFFFFFFFFFFF} ProblemCode: No Problem BusReportedDeviceDesc: Lenovo EasyCamera Parent: USB\VID_04F2&PID_B512\0001 DriverProblemDesc: n/a UpperFilters: n/a LowerFilters: n/a Stack: \Driver\ksthunk,\Driver\rtsuvc,\Driver\ACPI,\Driver\usbccgp ContainerCategory: Imaging ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: UMDF HID minidriver Device Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0xBEEF, 0xFEED FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1022, 0x7908 | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB20 | Service: usbhub | Driver: usbhub.sys, 10/30/2015 07:17:23, 500064 bytes | Driver: usbd.sys, 10/30/2015 07:17:23, 30048 bytes | +-+ Generic USB Hub | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x0438, 0x7900 | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0001 | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_09 | | Service: usbhub | | Driver: usbhub.sys, 10/30/2015 07:17:23, 500064 bytes | | Driver: usbd.sys, 10/30/2015 07:17:23, 30048 bytes | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC077 | | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0003 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 10/30/2015 07:17:23, 38400 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 10/30/2015 07:17:23, 154624 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 10/30/2015 07:17:23, 40448 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID-compliant mouse | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC077 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE | | | | Service: mouhid | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 10/30/2015 07:17:23, 32256 bytes | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 10/30/2015 07:17:23, 59232 bytes ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ + Standard PS/2 Keyboard | Matching Device ID: *PNP0303 | Service: i8042prt | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 10/30/2015 07:17:23, 114688 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 10/30/2015 07:17:23, 62304 bytes | + PS/2 Compatible Mouse | Matching Device ID: *PNP0F13 | Service: i8042prt | Driver: mouclass.sys, 10/30/2015 07:17:23, 59232 bytes | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 10/30/2015 07:17:23, 114688 bytes ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 800.8 GB Total Space: 905.8 GB File System: NTFS Model: TOSHIBA MQ02ABF100 Drive: D: Free Space: 23.7 GB Total Space: 25.6 GB File System: NTFS Model: TOSHIBA MQ02ABF100 -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_383217AA&REV_15\01000000684CE00000 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rt640x64.sys, 10.01.0505.2015 (English), 5/29/2015 02:14:21, 886528 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\RtNicProp64.dll, 1.02.0000.0006 (English), 5/29/2015 02:14:21, 82544 bytes Name: AMD USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft) Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7914&SUBSYS_380717AA&REV_20\3&2411E6FE&1&80 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 07:17:23, 378208 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1571&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&C1 Driver: n/a Name: AMD PSP 2.0 Device Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1578&SUBSYS_380717AA&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&40 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdpsp.sys, 2.21.0000.0000 (English), 7/1/2015 02:13:58, 285968 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdkmcsp.sys, 2.21.0000.0000 (English), 7/1/2015 02:13:58, 109832 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdumcsp.dll, 2.21.0000.0000 (English), 7/1/2015 02:13:58, 100416 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdumcsp.dll, 2.21.0000.0000 (English), 7/1/2015 02:13:58, 79936 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\t-base_client_api.dll, 2.21.0000.0000 (English), 7/1/2015 02:13:58, 33856 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\t-base_client_api.dll, 2.21.0000.0000 (English), 7/1/2015 02:13:58, 29760 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\tbaseregistry64.dll, 2.21.0000.0000 (English), 7/1/2015 02:13:58, 137792 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\tbaseregistry32.dll, 2.21.0000.0000 (English), 7/1/2015 02:13:58, 117312 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\tbaseprovisioning.exe, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 7/1/2015 02:13:58, 69184 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\tbaseprovisioning.exe.config, 7/1/2015 02:09:30, 2473 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\rootpacommon.dll, 1.22.0000.0000 (English), 7/1/2015 02:14:00, 2984512 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\07010000000000000000000000000000.tlbin, 7/1/2015 02:09:30, 19927 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\WdfCoInstaller01011.dll, 1.11.9200.16384 (English), 9/14/2015 06:56:02, 1806224 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\pspcoins.dll, 1.00.0005.0009 (English), 7/1/2015 02:13:58, 115264 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_157D&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&48 Driver: n/a Name: PCI Express Root Port Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_157C&SUBSYS_380717AA&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&19 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 07:17:23, 330080 bytes Name: PCI Express Root Port Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_157C&SUBSYS_380717AA&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&13 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 07:17:23, 330080 bytes Name: PCI Express Root Port Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_157C&SUBSYS_380717AA&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&12 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 07:17:23, 330080 bytes Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7908&SUBSYS_380717AA&REV_49\3&2411E6FE&1&90 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 07:17:23, 95584 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 07:17:23, 454496 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 07:17:23, 500064 bytes Name: AMD Radeon (TM) R9 M385X Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6646&SUBSYS_380717AA&REV_80\4&32A9F76D&0&0019 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:22, 38439848 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ati2erec.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:34, 77736 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiumd64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:14, 11776144 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiumd6a.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:16, 12989968 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atitmm64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:42, 561576 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdpcom64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:46, 141344 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atimpc64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:08, 141344 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiadlxx.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:38, 1542568 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiumd6a.cap, 7/26/2017 15:35:14, 3437632 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atimuixx.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:26, 133032 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiapfxx.exe, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:42, 674728 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvsva.dat, 9/24/2015 09:57:41, 157144 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvsvl.dat, 9/24/2015 09:57:41, 204952 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_cik.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 234292 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_cik_nd.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 234032 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativce02.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 100816 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdmmcl6.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:40, 84392 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiesrxx.exe, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:10, 560552 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atieclxx.exe, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:08, 789928 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atidemgy.dll, 4.05.6410.31840 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:56, 476072 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atio6axx.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:28, 35216296 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticalrt64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:52, 96160 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticalcl64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:46, 89512 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticaldd64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:50, 15745960 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiapfxx.blb, 7/26/2017 15:35:08, 814864 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdhdl64.dll, 7/26/2017 19:03:00, 474024 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdmantle64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:22, 12084648 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mantle64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:06:14, 200104 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mantleaxl64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:06:18, 178600 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativce03.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 156896 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_vi.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 325316 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_vi_nd.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 325056 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_cz_nd.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 271456 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amde31a.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 159072 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\detoured.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:54, 37800 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdgfxinfo64.dll, 7/26/2017 19:02:54, 523176 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atieah64.exe, 7/26/2017 19:05:06, 492456 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_FJ.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 266900 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_FJ_nd.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 266640 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atdcm64a.sys, 9.00.0000.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:32, 59816 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\RapidFireServer64.dll, 1.01.0000.0019 (English), 7/26/2017 19:06:32, 53664 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Rapidfire64.dll, 1.01.0000.0022 (English), 7/26/2017 19:06:28, 555432 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdocl12cl64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:46, 31085480 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdicdxx.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 955158 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiicdxx.dat, 9/24/2015 09:57:36, 737410 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdlvr64.dll, 1.00.0011.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:18, 872872 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_el_nd.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 370720 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdvlk64.dll, 1.00.0051.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:08, 12502952 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amd-vulkan64.json, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 145 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\GameManager64.dll, 7/26/2017 19:06:06, 540072 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdmiracast.dll, 7/26/2017 19:02:42, 587648 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amde34a.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 166560 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_stn_nd.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 276960 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\dgtrayicon.exe, 7/26/2017 19:05:56, 561064 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\AMDKernelEvents.man, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 31039 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amde34b.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 166560 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdoclvp9lib64.dll, 7/26/2017 19:03:56, 2397608 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amfrt64.dll, 1.04.0004.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:30, 2920360 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdmcl64.dll, 1.06.0000.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:26, 100264 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amduve64.dll, 15.13.0006.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:00, 184232 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticfxstub64.dll, 8.17.0010.1560 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:54, 165440 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atidxxstub64.dll, 7/26/2017 19:05:00, 123816 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdxcstub64.dll, 8.18.0010.0195 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:12, 121256 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_gl_nd.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 370656 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amde40a.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 165024 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_rv.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 336608 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atidxx64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:00, 14964728 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiumdag.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:20, 9589544 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiumdva.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:22, 11871024 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdpcom32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:44, 112216 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atimpc32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:04, 112224 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiadlxy.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:40, 1061792 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiadlxx.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:40, 1061792 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiumdva.cap, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 3471376 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ativvsva.dat, 9/24/2015 09:57:41, 157144 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ativvsvl.dat, 9/24/2015 09:57:41, 204952 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdmmcl.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:36, 72104 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atioglxx.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:36, 28881832 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atidxx32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:58, 12424784 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticalrt.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:52, 85928 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticalcl.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:44, 82856 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticaldd.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:48, 14336424 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiapfxx.blb, 7/26/2017 15:35:08, 814864 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdhdl32.dll, 7/26/2017 19:02:56, 328616 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdmantle32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:20, 9769896 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mantle32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:06:12, 159656 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mantleaxl32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:06:16, 144296 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\detoured.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:52, 37800 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdgfxinfo32.dll, 7/26/2017 19:02:52, 369064 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atieah32.exe, 7/26/2017 19:05:02, 342952 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\RapidFireServer.dll, 1.01.0000.0019 (English), 7/26/2017 19:06:30, 51112 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Rapidfire.dll, 1.01.0000.0022 (English), 7/26/2017 19:06:26, 486824 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdocl12cl.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:44, 24990632 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdlvr32.dll, 1.00.0011.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:16, 704424 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdvlk32.dll, 1.00.0051.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:06, 10283432 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amd-vulkan32.json, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 145 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\GameManager32.dll, 7/26/2017 19:06:02, 374184 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdoclvp9lib32.dll, 7/26/2017 19:03:54, 2308008 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amfrt32.dll, 1.04.0004.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:28, 2535336 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdmcl32.dll, 1.06.0000.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:24, 83880 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amduve32.dll, 15.13.0006.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:58, 153000 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticfxstub32.dll, 8.17.0010.1560 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:54, 157176 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atidxxstub32.dll, 7/26/2017 19:04:58, 110504 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdxcstub32.dll, 8.18.0010.0195 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:10, 107944 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIODCLI.exe, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:30, 84904 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIODE.exe, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:32, 366504 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdave64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:26, 149216 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdave32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:24, 125920 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atisamu64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:40, 176552 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdhcp64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:38, 206784 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\kapp_ci.sbin, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 120880 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\kapp_si.sbin, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 114704 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\samu_krnl_ci.sbin, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 154384 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\samu_krnl_isv_ci.sbin, 9/24/2015 09:57:43, 138832 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atisamu32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:38, 142248 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdhcp32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:36, 174688 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:24, 549800 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiu9p64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:10, 206272 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiuxp64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:24, 229888 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atig6txx.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:14, 253864 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiglpxx.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:18, 142248 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticfx64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:56, 1962120 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdxc64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:50, 13956000 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticfx32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:52, 1570112 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdxc32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:48, 11358680 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\amf-mft-decvp9-decoder32.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:20, 14860200 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\amf-mft-decvp9-decoder64.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:22, 16349096 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\OpenCL.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:16, 144800 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdocl64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:48, 61607848 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\clinfo.exe, 7/26/2017 19:05:46, 378280 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\OpenCL.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:14, 123304 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdocl.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:42, 47862696 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.stz, 16.60.6034.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:12, 106424 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.itz, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 1988 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.ctz, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 8190 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmafd\amdkmafd.stz, 8.14.0001.6003 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:10, 66888 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmafd\amdkmafd.itz, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 2126 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmafd\amdkmafd.ctz, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 10034 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atig6pxx.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:12, 172968 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiu9pag.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:12, 164256 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiuxpag.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:26, 181952 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atigktxx.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:16, 212392 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiglpxx.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:18, 142248 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDh264Enc32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:28, 1244064 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDh264Enc64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:30, 1466240 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDhwDecoder_32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:02, 242088 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDhwDecoder_64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:06, 279976 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\coinst_17.30.dll, 1.00.0005.0009 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:50, 933288 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1574&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&C4 Driver: n/a Name: AMD Radeon R7 Graphics Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9874&SUBSYS_380717AA&REV_C4\3&2411E6FE&1&08 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:22, 38439848 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ati2erec.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:34, 77736 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiumd64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:14, 11776144 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiumd6a.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:16, 12989968 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atitmm64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:42, 561576 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdpcom64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:46, 141344 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atimpc64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:08, 141344 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiadlxx.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:38, 1542568 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiumd6a.cap, 7/26/2017 15:35:14, 3437632 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atimuixx.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:26, 133032 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiapfxx.exe, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:42, 674728 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvsva.dat, 9/24/2015 09:57:41, 157144 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvsvl.dat, 9/24/2015 09:57:41, 204952 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_cik.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 234292 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_cik_nd.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 234032 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativce02.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 100816 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdmmcl6.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:40, 84392 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiesrxx.exe, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:10, 560552 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atieclxx.exe, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:08, 789928 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atidemgy.dll, 4.05.6410.31840 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:56, 476072 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atio6axx.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:28, 35216296 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticalrt64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:52, 96160 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticalcl64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:46, 89512 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticaldd64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:50, 15745960 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiapfxx.blb, 7/26/2017 15:35:08, 814864 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdhdl64.dll, 7/26/2017 19:03:00, 474024 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdmantle64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:22, 12084648 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mantle64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:06:14, 200104 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mantleaxl64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:06:18, 178600 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativce03.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 156896 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_vi.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 325316 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_vi_nd.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 325056 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_cz_nd.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 271456 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amde31a.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 159072 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\detoured.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:54, 37800 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdgfxinfo64.dll, 7/26/2017 19:02:54, 523176 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atieah64.exe, 7/26/2017 19:05:06, 492456 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_FJ.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 266900 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_FJ_nd.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 266640 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atdcm64a.sys, 9.00.0000.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:32, 59816 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\RapidFireServer64.dll, 1.01.0000.0019 (English), 7/26/2017 19:06:32, 53664 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Rapidfire64.dll, 1.01.0000.0022 (English), 7/26/2017 19:06:28, 555432 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdocl12cl64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:46, 31085480 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdicdxx.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 955158 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiicdxx.dat, 9/24/2015 09:57:36, 737410 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdlvr64.dll, 1.00.0011.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:18, 872872 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_el_nd.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 370720 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdvlk64.dll, 1.00.0051.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:08, 12502952 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amd-vulkan64.json, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 145 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\GameManager64.dll, 7/26/2017 19:06:06, 540072 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdmiracast.dll, 7/26/2017 19:02:42, 587648 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amde34a.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 166560 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_stn_nd.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 276960 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\dgtrayicon.exe, 7/26/2017 19:05:56, 561064 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\AMDKernelEvents.man, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 31039 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amde34b.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 166560 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdoclvp9lib64.dll, 7/26/2017 19:03:56, 2397608 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amfrt64.dll, 1.04.0004.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:30, 2920360 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdmcl64.dll, 1.06.0000.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:26, 100264 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amduve64.dll, 15.13.0006.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:00, 184232 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticfxstub64.dll, 8.17.0010.1560 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:54, 165440 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atidxxstub64.dll, 7/26/2017 19:05:00, 123816 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdxcstub64.dll, 8.18.0010.0195 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:12, 121256 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_gl_nd.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 370656 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amde40a.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 165024 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_rv.dat, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 336608 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atidxx64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:00, 14964728 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiumdag.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:20, 9589544 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiumdva.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:22, 11871024 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdpcom32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:44, 112216 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atimpc32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:04, 112224 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiadlxy.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:40, 1061792 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiadlxx.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:40, 1061792 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiumdva.cap, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 3471376 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ativvsva.dat, 9/24/2015 09:57:41, 157144 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ativvsvl.dat, 9/24/2015 09:57:41, 204952 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdmmcl.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:36, 72104 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atioglxx.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:36, 28881832 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atidxx32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:58, 12424784 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticalrt.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:52, 85928 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticalcl.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:44, 82856 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticaldd.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:48, 14336424 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiapfxx.blb, 7/26/2017 15:35:08, 814864 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdhdl32.dll, 7/26/2017 19:02:56, 328616 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdmantle32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:20, 9769896 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mantle32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:06:12, 159656 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mantleaxl32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:06:16, 144296 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\detoured.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:52, 37800 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdgfxinfo32.dll, 7/26/2017 19:02:52, 369064 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atieah32.exe, 7/26/2017 19:05:02, 342952 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\RapidFireServer.dll, 1.01.0000.0019 (English), 7/26/2017 19:06:30, 51112 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\Rapidfire.dll, 1.01.0000.0022 (English), 7/26/2017 19:06:26, 486824 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdocl12cl.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:44, 24990632 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdlvr32.dll, 1.00.0011.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:16, 704424 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdvlk32.dll, 1.00.0051.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:06, 10283432 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amd-vulkan32.json, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 145 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\GameManager32.dll, 7/26/2017 19:06:02, 374184 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdoclvp9lib32.dll, 7/26/2017 19:03:54, 2308008 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amfrt32.dll, 1.04.0004.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:28, 2535336 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdmcl32.dll, 1.06.0000.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:24, 83880 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amduve32.dll, 15.13.0006.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:58, 153000 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticfxstub32.dll, 8.17.0010.1560 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:54, 157176 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atidxxstub32.dll, 7/26/2017 19:04:58, 110504 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdxcstub32.dll, 8.18.0010.0195 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:10, 107944 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIODCLI.exe, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:30, 84904 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIODE.exe, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:32, 366504 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdave64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:26, 149216 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdave32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:24, 125920 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atisamu64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:40, 176552 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdhcp64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:38, 206784 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\kapp_ci.sbin, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 120880 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\kapp_si.sbin, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 114704 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\samu_krnl_ci.sbin, 7/26/2017 15:35:16, 154384 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\samu_krnl_isv_ci.sbin, 9/24/2015 09:57:43, 138832 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atisamu32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:38, 142248 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdhcp32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:36, 174688 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:24, 549800 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiu9p64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:10, 206272 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiuxp64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:24, 229888 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atig6txx.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:14, 253864 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiglpxx.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:18, 142248 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticfx64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:56, 1962120 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdxc64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:50, 13956000 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticfx32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:52, 1570112 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdxc32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:48, 11358680 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\amf-mft-decvp9-decoder32.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:20, 14860200 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\amf-mft-decvp9-decoder64.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:22, 16349096 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\OpenCL.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:16, 144800 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdocl64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:48, 61607848 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\clinfo.exe, 7/26/2017 19:05:46, 378280 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\OpenCL.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:14, 123304 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdocl.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:42, 47862696 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.stz, 16.60.6034.0000 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:12, 106424 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.itz, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 1988 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.ctz, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 8190 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmafd\amdkmafd.stz, 8.14.0001.6003 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:10, 66888 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmafd\amdkmafd.itz, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 2126 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmafd\amdkmafd.ctz, 7/26/2017 15:35:04, 10034 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atig6pxx.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:12, 172968 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiu9pag.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:12, 164256 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiuxpag.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:26, 181952 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atigktxx.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:16, 212392 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiglpxx.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:18, 142248 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDh264Enc32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:28, 1244064 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDh264Enc64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:02:30, 1466240 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDhwDecoder_32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:02, 242088 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDhwDecoder_64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:03:06, 279976 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\amf-mft-mjpeg-decoder32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:24, 1333672 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\amf-mft-mjpeg-decoder64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:04:26, 1572776 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\mcl32.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:06:22, 82856 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\mcl64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 (English), 7/26/2017 19:06:24, 98216 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\coinst_17.30.dll, 1.00.0005.0009 (English), 7/26/2017 19:05:50, 933288 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1576&SUBSYS_380717AA&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&00 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_157B&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&18 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_157B&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&10 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard ISA bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_790E&SUBSYS_380717AA&REV_11\3&2411E6FE&1&A3 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 07:17:23, 18784 bytes Name: AMD SMBus Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_790B&SUBSYS_380717AA&REV_4A\3&2411E6FE&1&A0 Driver: n/a Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_157A&SUBSYS_380717AA&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&4A Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 07:17:18, 79872 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 07:17:19, 97280 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 07:17:19, 333824 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1572&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&C2 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1575&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&C5 Driver: n/a Name: AMD SATA Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_7904&SUBSYS_380717AA&REV_49\3&2411E6FE&1&88 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdsata.sys, 1.01.0003.0277 (English), 10/30/2015 07:17:22, 83296 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdxata.sys, 1.01.0003.0277 (English), 10/30/2015 07:17:22, 26976 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1570&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&C0 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1573&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&C3 Driver: n/a Name: Realtek 8821AE Wireless LAN 802.11ac PCI-E NIC Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8821&SUBSYS_A81417AA&REV_00\00E04CFFFE872B0100 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rtwlane.sys, 2023.18.0814.2015 (English), 11/18/2015 06:58:13, 4738672 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Rtlihvs.dll, 704.01.0812.2015 (English), 11/18/2015 06:58:12, 1148160 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Bus Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_9840&SUBSYS_380717AA&REV_00\3&2411E6FE&1&09 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdkmafd.sys, 8.14.0001.6003 (English), 8/18/2016 08:41:28, 49448 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 07:17:18, 79872 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 07:17:19, 97280 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.10586.0000 (English), 10/30/2015 07:17:19, 333824 bytes ------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------ DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.10586.0000 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.10586.0000 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.10586.0000 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.10586.0000 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.10586.0000 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.10586.0000 DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.10586.0000 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.10547.1000 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.10586.0000 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10586.0000 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.10586.0000 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.10586.0000 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.10586.0000 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.10586.0000 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.10586.0000 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,, Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.10586.0000 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.10586.0000 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax, File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.10586.0000 DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,, Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.10586.0000 WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.10586.0000 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.10586.0000 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.10586.0000 SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.10586.0000 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.10586.0000 StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,, AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,12.00.10547.1000 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10586.0000 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.10586.0000 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.10586.0000 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0000 Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.10586.0000 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.10586.0000 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.10586.0000 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.10586.0000 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.10586.0000 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.10586.0000 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Audio Capture Sources: Microphone Array (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.10586.0000 PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.10586.0000 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.10586.0000 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 WDM Streaming Capture Devices: Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0000 Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0000 Lenovo EasyCamera,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0000 WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0000 BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.10586.0000 Video Capture Sources: Lenovo EasyCamera,0x00200000,1,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0000 Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs: VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.10586.0000 BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.10586.0000 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.10586.0000 BDA CP/CA Filters: Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.10586.0000 PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.10586.0000 XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.10586.0000 WDM Streaming Communication Transforms: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10586.0000 Audio Renderers: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10586.0000 ---------------------------- Preferred DirectShow Filters ---------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID> MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec {44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject --------------------------- Media Foundation Transforms --------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms] <category>: <transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version> Video Decoders: AMD D3D11 Hardware MFT Playback Decoder, {17796AEB-0F66-4663-B8FB-99CBEE0224CE}, 0x4, 8, AMDhwDecoder_64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 AMD MFT MJPEG Decoder, {687CBC51-25DA-4FFC-A678-1E64943285A7}, 0x4, 8, amf-mft-mjpeg-decoder64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.10547.1000 DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562}, 0x1, hevcdecoder.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.10547.1000 WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Video Encoders: AMDh264Encoder, {ADC9BC80-0F41-46C6-AB75-D693D793597D}, 0x4, 8, AMDh264Enc64.dll, 22.19.0662.0004 H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 H263 Encoder MFT, {BC47FCFE-98A0-4F27-BB07-698AF24F2B38}, 0x1, mfh263enc.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 12.00.10586.0000 H265 Encoder MFT, {F2F84074-8BCA-40BD-9159-E880F673DD3B}, 0x1, mfh265enc.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Video Effects: Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Video Processor: Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 12.00.10586.0000 Audio Decoders: Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, DolbyDecMFT.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}, 0x1, MSAMRNBDecoder.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10586.0011 GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10586.0011 WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}, 0x1, MSFlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 10.00.10586.0000 G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10586.0011 IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10586.0011 MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}, 0x1, MSAlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10586.0011 Audio Encoders: LPCM DVD-Audio MFT, {068A8476-9229-4CC0-9D49-2FC699DCD30A}, 0x1, winmde.dll, 12.00.10586.0000 MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10586.0011 Microsoft FLAC Audio Encoder MFT, {128509E9-C44E-45DC-95E9-C255B8F466A6}, 0x1, MSFlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 10.00.10586.0000 MS AMRNB Encoder MFT, {2FAE8AFE-04A3-423A-A814-85DB454712B0}, 0x1, MSAMRNBEncoder.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 12.00.10586.0000 WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft ALAC Audio Encoder MFT, {9AB6A28C-748E-4B6A-BFFF-CC443B8E8FB4}, 0x1, MSAlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Audio Effects: AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 10.00.10586.0000 Multiplexers: Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 12.00.10586.0000 Others: Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.10547.1000 -------------------------------------------- Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories -------------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT] EnableDecoders = 1 ------------------------------------- Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] .3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .am?, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler .amr, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler .ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mk3d, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mka, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mks, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mkv, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/MP4A-LATM, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred -------------------------------- Media Foundation Scheme Handlers -------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpnd:, {2EEEED04-0908-4CDB-AF8F-AC5B768A34C9}, Drm Scheme Handler, Preferred https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcrecv:, {FA6D33D4-9405-4BA5-9983-12604AC8E77A}, Miracast Sink Scheme Handler, Preferred mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ------------------------------------- Preferred Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID> {E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {73616D72-767A-494D-B478-F29D25DC9037}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {63616C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879} MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {53564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562} MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905} {43564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562} MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {0000F1AC-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9} {00007361-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} {00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B} {00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC} {00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE} WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514} {00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786} KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD} ------------------------------------- Disabled Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\DoNotUse] <transform CLSID> ------------------------ Disabled Media Sources ------------------------ [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\DoNotUse] <media source CLSID> --------------- EVR Power Information --------------- Current Setting: {651288E5-A7ED-4076-A96B-6CC62D848FE1} (Balanced) Quality Flags: 2576 Enabled: Force throttling Allow half deinterlace Allow scaling Decode Power Usage: 100 Balanced Flags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 50 PowerFlags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 0 --------------- Diagnostics --------------- Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Diablo III64.exe P2: 2.6.0.46568 P3: 596d6997 P4: ntdll.dll P5: 10.0.10586.0 P6: 5632d193 P7: c0000005 P8: 00000000000348ae P9: P10: +++ WER1 +++: Fault bucket AV_amdkmpfd!FDispatcher::m_bridgesDeviceControl, type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen Response: Not available Cab Id: 39d1a1a1-b589-4a89-9e4e-4e38d131ac5a Problem signature: P1: 1000007e P2: ffffffffc0000005 P3: fffff801ac5d46d7 P4: ffffd0003ebe0018 P5: ffffd0003ebdf830 P6: 10_0_10586 P7: 0_0 P8: 768_1 P9: P10: +++ WER2 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 1000007e P2: ffffffffc0000005 P3: fffff801ac5d46d7 P4: ffffd0003ebe0018 P5: ffffd0003ebdf830 P6: 10_0_10586 P7: 0_0 P8: 768_1 P9: P10: +++ WER3 +++: Fault bucket 125040988401, type 5 Event Name: AppxDeploymentFailureBlue Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 8007000B P2: 2 P3: 0 P4: NONE P5: 10.0.10586.0 P6: 0 P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER4 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: AppxDeploymentFailureBlue Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 8007000B P2: 2 P3: 0 P4: NONE P5: 10.0.10586.0 P6: 0 P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER5 +++: Fault bucket AV_amdkmpfd!FDispatcher::m_bridgesDeviceControl, type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen Response: Not available Cab Id: 48a37ba7-8779-4429-836e-1e052ae98fa4 Problem signature: P1: 1000007e P2: ffffffffc0000005 P3: fffff801097c46d7 P4: ffffd000543d0018 P5: ffffd000543cf830 P6: 10_0_10586 P7: 0_0 P8: 768_1 P9: P10: +++ WER6 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: BlueScreen Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 1000007e P2: ffffffffc0000005 P3: fffff801097c46d7 P4: ffffd000543d0018 P5: ffffd000543cf830 P6: 10_0_10586 P7: 0_0 P8: 768_1 P9: P10: +++ WER7 +++: Fault bucket 128011882582, type 5 Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 10.0.10586.0 P2: 80246007 P3: 03703782-2EB9-4FC4-840E-7DF96A10CCEA P4: Install P5: 1 P6: 0 P7: 80246007 P8: WSAutoUpdate P9: {855E8A7C-ECB4-4CA3-B045-1DFA50104289} P10: 0 +++ WER8 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 10.0.10586.0 P2: 80246007 P3: 03703782-2EB9-4FC4-840E-7DF96A10CCEA P4: Install P5: 1 P6: 0 P7: 80246007 P8: WSAutoUpdate P9: {855E8A7C-ECB4-4CA3-B045-1DFA50104289} P10: 0 +++ WER9 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 10.0.10586.0 P2: 80246007 P3: 03703782-2EB9-4FC4-840E-7DF96A10CCEA P4: Install P5: 1 P6: 0 P7: 80246007 P8: WSAutoUpdate P9: {855E8A7C-ECB4-4CA3-B045-1DFA50104289} P10: 0thwikehu2 2d
2d Spiky ping good times My ping is typically around 200ms... and I'm perfectly fine with that. What grinds my gears is spiky latency... It appears ae-8.r22.snjsca04.us.bb.gin.ntt.net seems to be having some trouble... along with some hiccups over at be2-pe01-eqla1.blizzardonline.net and 24.105.30.129 itself. Please send prayers to those hops along with some technicians. I'd like to play my solo offline game at a consistent 200ms... |------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | WinMTR statistics | | Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last | |------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------| | RT-AC68U - 0 | 478 | 478 | 0 | 0 | 3 | 0 | | ag-01-akhmw.ni.time.net.my - 0 | 478 | 478 | 1 | 4 | 57 | 1 | | ae1-er-01-akhmw.ni.time.net.my - 0 | 478 | 478 | 1 | 3 | 74 | 1 | | 223.28.2.37 - 0 | 478 | 478 | 1 | 5 | 12 | 3 | |Bundle-Ether8-br-01-akhmw.ni.time.net.my - 0 | 478 | 478 | 1 | 2 | 7 | 1 | |ae-3.edge-gw-4-sin-pip.sg.globaltransit.net - 0 | 478 | 478 | 6 | 7 | 12 | 7 | |ae-9.cr-gw-2-sin-pip.sg.globaltransit.net - 0 | 478 | 478 | 6 | 7 | 12 | 7 | |ae-12.br-gw-1-sin-pip.sg.globaltransit.net - 0 | 478 | 478 | 7 | 7 | 19 | 7 | | ae-20.r00.sngpsi02.sg.bb.gin.ntt.net - 0 | 478 | 478 | 6 | 7 | 12 | 7 | | ae-1.r20.sngpsi05.sg.bb.gin.ntt.net - 0 | 478 | 478 | 6 | 9 | 86 | 12 | | ae-8.r22.snjsca04.us.bb.gin.ntt.net - 15 | 307 | 264 | 173 | 173 | 181 | 173 | | ae-19.r01.snjsca04.us.bb.gin.ntt.net - 0 | 478 | 478 | 171 | 172 | 180 | 173 | | ae-1.a00.snjsca04.us.bb.gin.ntt.net - 0 | 478 | 478 | 172 | 174 | 221 | 173 | | 129.250.199.50 - 0 | 478 | 478 | 174 | 175 | 190 | 175 | | No response from host - 100 | 95 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 95 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | be2-pe01-eqla1.blizzardonline.net - 4 | 419 | 404 | 193 | 203 | 208 | 204 | | No response from host - 100 | 95 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | 24.105.30.129 - 4 | 423 | 409 | 201 | 203 | 207 | 204 | |________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______| WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Providerbiatch01 2d
2d Whenever it's convenient for you guys Hi. Could you guys please tell me when it will be convenient for you that I play this game I bought? I mean, I realize it's my fault for buying it in the first place but I did a dumb and forked over the money. So, since I don't have a choice about being online if I want to use your software, could you save me some headache and tell me my assigned time to use the servers? I'm sick to death of the lag and disconnects. And, no, thanks, I already went down the laundry list of not-Blizzard issues that could possibly cause all these problems. It's like, Warframe is totally free to play. Why in the world did I buy a Blizzard product, right? lol I'm so stupid. The only other option is doing a chargeback and I'd like to avoid dealing with them if I can help it. If you guys can find a minute to give me those ideal times for me to use your servers, that'd be swell. I know you're busy not making an offline mode and also not fixing these persistent problems. Please and thank you.Sevenless1 2d
2d Primal Ancients Not Dropping Hi I did a GR70 solo around Paragon 250, I'm now Paragon 700. My wife also unlocked this at the same time and we're both at 700, however, she has found 10 primal ancients so far. Could there be an issue where it is not unlocking for me? We're both on seasons, I've done multiple GR70 solo clears as well as incrementing up to 75 I do not believe it's simple RNG at this point.LazSeikun23 2d
2d exe file name/location? First of all, please don't make fun of me for the stupid question, i'm sick and hangover ;D My game got stuck and the only solution which worked on other games for me is using the command TASKKILL. Now, for future references, what's the exe file name for reaper of souls, cause I've tried different combos of diabloiii.exe and diablo.exe and what not and nothing worker. After giving up, restrating and looking for the file manually, I cant seem to locate it - hence still have no idea what's the proper name of it is. Help me please o'wise enlightened forum users. Again dunno if this is a dumb question but when task manager fails my only solution is this, and I cant get it to work if I dont have the proper exe name ;PMecha2 2d
3d Error Connecting to PTR, Error Code 395000 So I first tried logging in to the PTR last week and got this error code. I thought maybe it would disappear if i came back later so I continued playing the Live server. Fast forward a week and I tried again and I'm still getting this error. When I try to log in it says "There was an error loading the game License, Error code 395000" Is there anything I can do to fix it? I've looked through all my settings, resets, i just want to check it out. Thanks in advance for helpShizzane20 3d
3d Would someone plz FIX dropping to desktop? NOW?Cuda26 3d
3d help understanding my WinMTR results searched |------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | WinMTR statistics | | Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last | |------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------| | 10.0.0.1 - 0 | 1443 | 1443 | 0 | 1 | 43 | 0 | | No response from host - 100 | 294 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | | 24.144.1.89 - 1 | 1424 | 1419 | 8 | 13 | 57 | 11 | | 66-194-86-233.static.twtelecom.net - 1 | 1428 | 1424 | 9 | 15 | 96 | 12 | | dal2-pr2-xe-1-2-0-0.us.twtelecom.net - 1 | 1413 | 1405 | 0 | 27 | 129 | 22 | | 12.249.185.5 - 1 | 1417 | 1410 | 0 | 28 | 143 | 41 | | cr2.dlstx.ip.att.net - 1 | 1399 | 1387 | 53 | 60 | 126 | 66 | | cr2.la2ca.ip.att.net - 1 | 1417 | 1410 | 53 | 60 | 121 | 61 | | 12.123.132.209 - 1 | 1413 | 1405 | 52 | 71 | 293 | 56 | | 12-122-254-230.attens.net - 1 | 1402 | 1391 | 52 | 66 | 366 | 55 | |mdf001c7613r0003-gig-10-1.lax1.attens.net - 2 | 1391 | 1377 | 52 | 65 | 366 | 57 | | 12.129.248.118 - 1 | 1417 | 1410 | 52 | 57 | 94 | 55 | | 12.129.209.68 - 1 | 1413 | 1405 | 52 | 58 | 146 | 57 | |________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______| WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud Provider Well here they are, no response on line 2. Is this my router to modem?? I don't understand. Cable internet 12mbps dwn / 3mbps up, DOCSIS 3.0 Moto modem, Netgear Router. My D3 (only game but I don't play other blizz games) started lag spiking 2 days ago and I've been trying since to get it to work. I've reset my modem and router properly so many times these past few days. I run tracerts when the lag comes bad in game and here are some records : >tracert 12.129.209.68 Tracing route to 12.129.209.68 over a maximum of 30 hops 1 1 ms 4 ms 1 ms 10.0.0.1 2 * * * Request timed out. 3 10 ms 14 ms 11 ms 24.144.1.89 4 11 ms 12 ms 16 ms 66-194-86-233.static.twtelecom.net [66.194.86.23 3] 5 23 ms 20 ms 20 ms dal2-pr2-xe-1-2-0-0.us.twtelecom.net [66.192.240 .94] 6 21 ms 21 ms 24 ms 12.249.185.5 7 58 ms 55 ms 59 ms cr2.dlstx.ip.att.net [12.122.85.74] 8 55 ms 98 ms 55 ms cr2.la2ca.ip.att.net [12.122.28.178] 9 52 ms 53 ms 57 ms 12.123.132.209 10 54 ms 64 ms 55 ms 12-122-254-230.attens.net [12.122.254.230] 11 190 ms 208 ms 235 ms mdf001c7613r0003-gig-10-1.lax1.attens.net [12.12 9.193.242] 12 55 ms * 54 ms 12.129.248.118 13 56 ms 57 ms 56 ms 12.129.209.68 Trace complete. >tracert 12.129.209.68 Tracing route to 12.129.209.68 over a maximum of 30 hops 1 4 ms 4 ms <1 ms 10.0.0.1 2 * * * Request timed out. 3 15 ms 11 ms 12 ms 24.144.1.89 4 15 ms 14 ms 14 ms 66-194-86-233.static.twtelecom.net [66.194.86.23 3] 5 22 ms 25 ms 22 ms dal2-pr2-xe-1-2-0-0.us.twtelecom.net [66.192.240 .94] 6 23 ms 23 ms 22 ms 12.249.185.5 7 57 ms 59 ms 55 ms cr2.dlstx.ip.att.net [12.122.85.74] 8 59 ms 56 ms 60 ms cr2.la2ca.ip.att.net [12.122.28.178] 9 56 ms 54 ms 53 ms 12.123.132.209 10 55 ms 54 ms 56 ms 12-122-254-230.attens.net [12.122.254.230] 11 55 ms 53 ms 54 ms mdf001c7613r0003-gig-10-1.lax1.attens.net [12.12 9.193.242] 12 56 ms 54 ms 55 ms 12.129.248.118 13 57 ms 59 ms 57 ms 12.129.209.68 Trace complete. >tracert 12.129.209.68 Tracing route to 12.129.209.68 over a maximum of 30 hops 1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 10.0.0.1 2 * * * Request timed out. 3 18 ms 18 ms 11 ms 24.144.1.89 4 12 ms 21 ms 11 ms 66-194-86-233.static.twtelecom.net [66.194.86.23 3] 5 23 ms 26 ms 24 ms dal2-pr2-xe-1-2-0-0.us.twtelecom.net [66.192.240 .94] 6 26 ms 25 ms 24 ms 12.249.185.5 7 69 ms 58 ms 58 ms cr2.dlstx.ip.att.net [12.122.85.74] 8 58 ms 58 ms 67 ms cr2.la2ca.ip.att.net [12.122.28.178] 9 56 ms 54 ms 55 ms 12.123.132.209 10 55 ms 53 ms 54 ms 12-122-254-230.attens.net [12.122.254.230] 11 56 ms 58 ms 62 ms mdf001c7613r0003-gig-10-1.lax1.attens.net [12.12 9.193.242] 12 55 ms 71 ms 60 ms 12.129.248.118 13 61 ms 58 ms 55 ms 12.129.209.68 Trace complete. >tracert 12.129.209.68 Tracing route to 12.129.209.68 over a maximum of 30 hops 1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 10.0.0.1 2 * * * Request timed out. 3 21 ms 20 ms 18 ms 24.144.1.89 4 16 ms 12 ms 60 ms 66-194-86-233.static.twtelecom.net [66.194.86.23 3] 5 21 ms 23 ms 27 ms dal2-pr2-xe-1-2-0-0.us.twtelecom.net [66.192.240 .94] 6 23 ms 28 ms 26 ms 12.249.185.5 7 57 ms 57 ms 59 ms cr2.dlstx.ip.att.net [12.122.85.74] 8 60 ms 57 ms 68 ms cr2.la2ca.ip.att.net [12.122.28.178] 9 56 ms 55 ms 57 ms 12.123.132.209 10 55 ms 54 ms 55 ms 12-122-254-230.attens.net [12.122.254.230] 11 55 ms 55 ms 55 ms mdf001c7613r0003-gig-10-1.lax1.attens.net [12.12 9.193.242] 12 68 ms 56 ms 56 ms 12.129.248.118 13 58 ms 53 ms 56 ms 12.129.209.68 Trace complete.Truaragjin14 3d
3d Disconnect/Hardcore death I just lost my hardcore character because I disconnected in the middle of a T12 rift. I could hear my friends on Discord yelling at me to move and then saying that I died. It disconnected me from the game and gave me an error 1016. I logged back in and my character was dead. I can understand and accept dying when I am trying to progress my character through higher level rifts. This has been happening fairly often on softcore as well and I have been dealing with it but this has put me over the edge and I don't even want to play this game anymore.Aristo2 3d
3d Greater Nephalem Rift Lost Connection Had a Ghom-based guardian at Rift level 35. Killed it with ease saw the system messages to confirm kill. When the loot dropped, I lost connection and upon reconnecting, saw my character (barbarian) came back to town with no loot. Had two epics, one set item, and blood shards - not to mention other petty materials. Is there any way to restore it? I know the kill registered in the server b/c I still had to repair my gears when I found myself back in town.BRC2 3d
3d Where did my characters go? My Characters Are Gone? I logged in and all my characters are missing. Non-Seasonals and hardcores. I haven't logged in since May, it forced me to do an update a few moments ago when I tried and they're all gone.OnlyBee1 3d
5d Diablo III not running.... Got this error code: 269E3870-16A4-4095-84C3-D6FC05885923Siejuban3 5d
5d Trying to start full game Played free quest and bought the game but don't know how to start the full game. Sorry if this is a really stupid question. Do I have to replay the starter quest or do I have to install the game again? I'm old and scared of new things...Bigoma1 5d
5d unable to join public games Patch 2.5.0 I can join any public games I can just create games, why is thatshawke9 5d
5d Cannot Login: When I attempt to login, it goes through the "Connecting to Blizzard Server" but never completed. It throws an error, "There was a problem connecting to Blizzard services." & There was an error (Code 2) I ran a trace route, and it ends at 29 ms 31 ms 28 ms ip4.gtt.net * * * Request timed out. I can log into Heroes of the Storm fine, which is laggy constantly. May be an issue with my ISP, wanted to see if anyone else is having issues as well. Thanks! *Edit: It is a fresh install, from the client dashboard for all the games. I ran a few more trace routes and the request timed out after the same gtt.net site, but was about to complete it. I will try again in a few hours, and if that does not help I will reinstall with physical disks.Azurai7 5d
6d playind d3 without blizz app is there any method running d3 without blizzard launcher. i tried modified shortcut trick (-launch) but this does't work with win10. a silly massage appears all the time. can someone help me? thxNemesis11 6d