Technical Support

Feb 5 CROWDS on Twitter - Season 7 Ep25: All Good Things About half a year ago, we've begun a little experiment to tap into the potential of the playerbase to help itself when it comes to a variety of issues that may not necessarily require contact with Blizzard customer support, such as technical issues or game-related questions. A number of volunteers, experienced at Blizzard games and interested in lending a helping hand to fellow players, have signed up over the months, contributing to our efforts in seeing our players' problems resolved. This CROWDS program was a player-based support initiative that allowed volunteers to help their fellow adventurers via Twitter, using an Android-based mobile app tied to our own social media channels. This app allowed participating helpers to see and respond to tweets that were asking Blizzard for help. You can find more detailed information on CROWDS and how to use the app on our support site article. Alas, the initiative has run its course and we are preparing to lay this program to rest as we proceed to look for other ways to improve the reach and efficiency of our support. Before this curtain will close, however, we wanted to run one last season in order to give everyone a chance to assemble one last time, to make use of this tool for a few more weeks, and to have a last shot at qualifying for our rewards. No matter whether you're a veteran CROWDS helper or want to give this a try before the opportunity fades, all are welcome to subscribe to the app and help their fellow gamers! These are the rewards from which you may pick, should you manage to outshine most of your fellow participants: Hearthstone: Card Packs (x7) Heroes of the Storm: Loot Chests (x12) Overwatch: Loot Boxes (x11) StarCraft II: Co-op Commanders (pick any 2 and/or share with a friend) StarCraft II: Announcers (pick any 2 and/or share with a friend) NOTE: Please be aware that using protected Tweets may prevent others from viewing your responses, disqualifying you from participation. Be sure to set your Tweets to public in order to remain visible and eligible for potential rewards!Vrakthris0 Feb 5
May 17, 2012 Welcome! Please Read Before Posting Welcome to the Technical Support forum for Diablo III. This forum exists to provide Diablo III customers with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and Blizzard Tech Support staff members. While Blizzard Tech Support staff regularly monitors and replies to this forum (between 7am-8pm Pacific, 7 days a week), it is not meant as a place to resolve complex issues, because of the nature of forums. If you cannot resolve your issue through the forum, we recommend checking our Knowledge Center for resolutions and workarounds for common issues. If you wish to contact our Support team directly, you may do so through the following channels: https://blizzard.com/support/ticket/submit - You can keep track of all your communication with Customer Support through your Blizzard account.http://blizzard.com/support/article/contact Please keep all posts on topic. This means technical issues, advice, and discussion of technical issues. Bug reports should be directed to the bug report forums: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386229/ Game discussions, criticism, or commentary should be posted in the appropriate gameplay forums. When requesting assistance with or discussion an issue, please create your own thread unless a topic for the issue already exists. Please refrain from using profanity in your subject lines or thread body. While we do employ a filter that obscures offensive language this does not give license to use it freely. Please make new posts for your own issue, except where a solution has already been posted. Otherwise, please do not change the subject. Do not hijack threads with your new topic. Posting an issue which is similar but distinct from the original topic means that replies must either ignore your post or that of the original poster. Please post a subject title that provides a clear indication of the problem you are experiencing. Posting something like "Major problem!! Look inside" does not communicate anything about the issue you are facing. Unless addressing an issue not already covered in the in-game alert or the server status forum, please do not create posts relating to server stability or down time. Please refrain from posting commentary or complaints about the game, the support process, or policy enforcement. We understand that emotions can run high while dealing with technical issues, but such posts do not advance our goal of providing assistance to the widest audience of customers in this forum. Please do not post direct contact info for other companies. It is OK to post links to websites where contact info can be found, but posting actual info here on the forums is not permitted. We hope that this forum can continue to be a place where users can find quick resolution to their issues. To help do this we ask that the above guidelines be observed at all times when contributing to this forum. Lastly, please remember that Blizzard provides these forums as a venue for our customers to discuss our games. Posts can be deleted and users may be banned from this site, without prior warning or explanation, at the sole discretion of the forum moderators.Omrakos2 May 17, 2012
May 10, 2012 Basic Setup Troubleshooting Greetings, This thread is designed to help you troubleshoot and resolve installation, patching and connection related type issues. We recommend taking all the steps below before creating a post or contacting Technical Support. Additionally, we recommend checking out our Known Issues sticky (Coming Soon) to make sure you are not running into an issue that has already been reported. 1. Downloading 2. Installing/Patching 3. ConnectingRoraks3 May 10, 2012
Jan 15, 2015 Patching and Installation Troubleshooting Patching and installation issues are some of the more common issues that we come across in the Tech Support Forums. This thread will highlight some troubleshooting steps that have been proven to resolve most of the patching and installation issues that you as a player may encounter. Most of the support articles linked below will include steps for both, Windows and Mac systems. However, if you require further assistance with a Mac Installation or Patching issue that has not been mentioned in this sticky thread, you will want to post in our Mac Technical Support Forum. Installation Troubleshooting Steps Patch Troubleshooting StepsDankorii2 Jan 15, 2015
Jun 22, 2012 Diablo III common errors and solutions Below are error codes and messages you may experience during installation, gameplay, and client log in. If you are experiencing any of these errors, please follow the steps provided. Installation, Setup and Patching issues "If your installation disc has been ejected, please reinsert and try again. If not, or if you keep seeing this error, log in to the Blizzard App and install Diablo III digitally" - If you downloaded the installer digitally, this error indicates that it did not convert the files correctly. This can often be caused by closing the downloader early. Though the downloader may show 100%, please allow some time for it to fully complete. To resolve this issue, log into the Blizzard Desktop Application and re-run the downloader. Error 108 or "An unexpected decryption error occurred" - This can be caused by corrupted, damaged or incomplete installation files. It can often times be caused by closing the downloader early. Though the downloader may show 100%, please allow some time for it to fully complete. You may be able to fix this by running the downloader and pointing it to the same saved location so that it may scan and download any missing files. Unable to Initalize Streaming - This error can generally be caused by security software on your computer. During this time, however, it's possible that the error is caused by the number of people hitting the servers. Please double check your firewall settings and try again. Updating Setup Files - If you're stuck on "Updating Setup Files" try these troubleshooting steps, as well as these. Some other players have had success with this workaround, but be aware that it is not something we can suggest. Error BLZPTS00007 - This indicates that the Agent support program was unable to run. Try waiting a few minutes, then reattempt. If that fails, restart the computer and try the game again. Should the issue persist, uninstall your current copy of the game and download again from the Blizzard Game Downloads page. Error 3012 and 3014 - Please be sure to uninstall the Beta, and ensure that the Diablo III Beta folder is deleted.Velnrak3 Jun 22, 2012
Jul 17 Crash - Black Screen Crashes Due to Razer Chroma Software Crash - Black Screen Crashes Due to Razer Chroma Software We've received a number of recent reports of crashes with recent builds of Razer Chroma SDK. Razer has been working on the problem for a while, and it appears to have been fixed with Razer Synapse 3. Below are steps to resolve the issue. 1. Attach your Chroma compatible device and install Razer Synapse 3. If you no longer have your Chroma device, please contact Razer for help or follow the manual installation steps below.) 2. Retest the game. 3. If that doesn't work, uninstall your current build of Razer Chroma SDK Core Components. Instructions are under the header for The Chroma SDK supported games and applications aren’t showing any Chroma effects. How do I fix it? If you do not have this installed, please contact Razer for help or follow the manual installation steps below. 4. Retest the game Manual Chroma Installation Steps If you cannot install Razer Chroma SDK Core Components because you no longer have your device or run into an error, install it from this link. Under step 1, the second hyperlink will download the installer. If these crashes persist, please create your own thread or contact our support team directly for more help. When doing this, please ensure that you list all steps you've tried to troubleshoot your crash, and link this thread if you have followed the steps above.Drakuloth0 Jul 17
Jun 14, 2017 Common Connection and Latency Issues Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpDrakuloth5 Jun 14, 2017
Jun 28 Characters Missing or Logging Into The Wrong Region - 3/21/17 Hey folks, We've recently seen some reports of people logging in and noticing that all of their characters are missing. This mainly happens when logging into the wrong region. For example, if your characters are on the US servers and you happen to log into the EU servers, no characters are going to show up because they are saved on the US servers, and not on the EU servers. To resolve this, you would normally just log out and verify that you are logging into the correct region. However, the reports we've been seeing state that setting the client to the correct region in the Blizzard app has not been working. We're aware of this issue, and we're currently investigating the cause of it. In the meantime, if you have verified that your app and game are set to the correct region, and you are still missing your characters, please try the launching D3 manually, since that workaround seems to work. Here's how to do that: 1. Navigate to the Diablo III folder. 2. Locate the Diablo III.exe, right click on it and select Create shortcut. 3. Move the newly created shortcut to the desktop. 4. Right click on the shortcut and select Properties. 5. In the Target field, leave a space after the last quotation mark and add -launch The target line should now look something like this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Diablo III.exe" -launch 6. Click on the Apply button and use the shortcut to launch the game. When the game loads up, you should see the old login screen which you can now use to log in. Before doing that, check that the correct region is selected. You can seen the region in small font below the login button. If the wrong region is selected, click on Options > Account, and change the region in the Server Region Selection drop down menu. For Mac users please try the steps here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20753695395#1 ______________________________________________________ Customer Support Contact InformationDankorii152 Jun 28
13m Problem Patching I'm having difficulties with the new patch, mainly it doesn't seem to be patching at all. Game version is still 2.6.1 and when I have it look for updates it doesn't find anything. Trying to log into game it gives me no servers found error 34200. Also, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game. Same issue. ThanksKradhtil14 13m
15m Asia Server Status is Asia server down? I have problem logging in.wingless19840 15m
4h To the people of customer support I wanted to know how long am I supposed wait to access my diablo 3 account because I did everything that Game Master Trilieos told me to do and now I am really pissed off because I just bought this game a week ago and now I can't get on because of a stupid hacker who attached an authenticator to it!!!!!!!forward43 4h
8h Game freezes for about 5-10 secs randomly Diablo 3 keeps freezing randomly for about 5 secs in Grifts/Rifts/Bouties, it happens more regularly in Multiplayer mode. When it freezes, the whole screen is locked up, mouse and keyboards become disabled. System: core i7 Nvidia 965m dual SLI I have tried every single advice from the technical support, forums, etc, however it still freezes. Things that I have tried: - Upgraded my graphic card driver to the latest (didn't work) then downgraded back to old version(still freeze), and then back again - Disabled wifi and used a network cable instead - Changed power management to run PC in maximum performance mode - Disabled CPU throttling - Run D3 in different settings including lowering all graphics and frame rates to lowest - Disabled suspected window services, reinstalled windows - Tried resetting modem - Disabled IPv6 ... Can you please help me solve this since this issue has made the game become unplayable? What else can I do to solve the issue?ken61 8h
8h Error 500 i cant see my profile This error show me when i want see my profile in the page of Diablo 3... 500 Internal Server Error An error occurred. Please try again later. Error ID: J8KKWJavBoc10 8h
10h D3 server down D3 server America down? for how long?CAC4016 10h
12h Unusual Server Connectivity Issue Downloaded the latest patch, but I am unable to connect to the servers. The game forces me to play "local only", and I am met with a "Diablo 3 server is not available at this time. Please try again later", message when I attempt to change it to invite only, friends only, or public game type. My brother, who I am attempting to have join me, lives in the same household on his own xbox connected to the same Internet mines connected to, yet I am the only one experiencing this issue. I've tried restarting my game, and hard resetting my console, which had no effect. I wasn't experiencing this issue until after I installed the patch. Anyone else having the same problem?Kush2 12h
12h Switch Cosmetics/Armor Seeing as how the Switch version of Diablo III came out much later, I don’t suppose it would be too much trouble if we got the exclusive armor and cosmetics from pre-orders and the Ultimate Evil Edition? Some examples include the Infernal Pauldrons/Helm, the Wings of Justice/Valor, and Bones the pet. Considering there was nothing gained from pre-ordering the Switch version of the game, can we at least get this?Skellington0 12h
13h Can't Extract Legendary Power in Kanai's Cube Hi- I'm trying to extract a legendary item's power in Kanai's Cube. I go to the recipe, put in my item, I click fill, but when I click transmute I get a message saying transmute failed. Is anyone else having this issue? I notice that "fill" puts in all of my crafting materials rather than just 1 of each. Thanks in advanceUnpossible24 13h
14h Diablo 3 Crashing Graphics Card Whenever I try and play D3, after a short amount of time (1-5 minutes), both my monitors go black and I get a buzzing noise through the speakers, requiring a hard reboot to correct. I have looked through the forums, and seen several post, some very old, about this topic, but have not seen a solution that has fixed the issue. I have also seen several blue responses saying that this is not a D3 issue, but a system issue. This issue only occurs during Diablo 3. I am able to play Hearthstone, watch movies, run multiple programs, etc, with no issues. I have also been playing D3 on this set-up/build for several years and only began to have this issue about 6 months ago. System: AMD FX-8350 eight core @ 4.00GHz 16GB Memory WIN 10 64-bit NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 (driver 25.21.14.1735) SSD D3 and OS are running on has 46+ GB free. I have tried the following: Updated graphics card drivers Updated Razer drivers (I don't have Chroma) Disabled Razer Synapse Uninstall/Reinstall D3 Scan and repair D3 Launch D3 in 32-bit Close all other not essential programs during game play Configured in-game graphics to lowest settings. Like I said this was never an issue before 6 months ago, and is only an issue when playing D3. Any advice beyond what I have already tried would be greatly appreciated, thank you! -WillPiousqd5 14h
19h PS4 Pro - Crashing on start screen A new patch (1.28) for Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition was installed on my PS4 Pro a few hours ago. The game had no crashes before the patch. I am now getting a CE-34878-0 error after selecting continue from the start screen. Any suggestions on how to fix? Or could it be a problem with the patch?rileyj5231 19h
20h Resolved My graphics card has to turn on it's auxiliary fans and it's still running hot. Task Manager says it's taking up a lot of CPU and GPU %. I think I logged in two weeks ago before the recent patch and there wasn't any problems then so I figure it's not something on my end that's causing it. And I'm just sitting in town messing around with my seasonal items and stash space doing relatively nothing. Everything chills out if I alt tab and no other game takes this much resources, even if I'm running anti-virus scans. Are there any band-aid solutions that I can take for the time being? I don't want to play in the new season like this.Odbarc5 20h
2h Black screen when starting up game following patch Hey, Blizzard. I've been playing Diablo 3 for the last three weeks with no issue on my Macbook Air (OS X Yosemite). I updated the game this evening, and now I only get a black screen with a scrolling rainbow wheel when I try to open the game from the Battle.net interface. I tried restarting and the scan and repair feature, but to no avail. I am using my laptop keyboard and a Logitech mouse. Any help is appreciated; thanks!MortySmith6 2h
1d Patch Not Working (Console) Did the patch update but season still shows ended. (Console)Zonal1 1d
1d Diablo 3 flickering to desktop / freezing Good morning community! Long time fan of D3, but the title errors have been detracting from a positive gaming experience. With you help, I'm hoping to have this problem solved by the beginning of next season! I have tried the following to attempt to remedy the situation: -Re-install Windows 10 (64-bit) -Re-install Diablo 3 -Update drivers for Windows 10. -Update drivers for graphics card (Nvidia GeForce GT 650 M) -Update drivers for my mouse (Razer Naga) -Scan and repair (in the Diablo 3 client) -Low physics video option -Full screen and windowed (full screen) mode -Vertical Sync and Lock Cursor options (in video options) Here is my dxdiag info; I'm hoping you can make sense of it! ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 1/12/2019, 12:19:58 Machine name: DESKTOP-MHUVCKH Machine Id: {E9D8C7A1-8749-4099-8F82-4C0CE39E2018} Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 17763) (17763.rs5_release.180914-1434) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: Dell Inc. System Model: Inspiron 7720 BIOS: Default System BIOS (type: BIOS) Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3630QM CPU @ 2.40GHz (8 CPUs), ~2.4GHz Memory: 8192MB RAM Available OS Memory: 8048MB RAM Page File: 2727MB used, 7625MB available Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS DirectX Version: DirectX 12 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled Miracast: Available, with HDCP Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Supported DxDiag Version: 10.00.17763.0001 64bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: No problems found. Display Tab 2: No problems found. Sound Tab 1: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Manufacturer: Intel Corporation Chip type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family DAC type: Internal Device Type: Full Device (POST) Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0166&SUBSYS_05781028&REV_09 Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] Device Problem Code: No Problem Driver Problem Code: Unknown Display Memory: 1792 MB Dedicated Memory: 32 MB Shared Memory: 1760 MB Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz) HDR Support: Not Supported Display Topology: Internal Display Color Space: DXGI_COLOR_SPACE_RGB_FULL_G22_NONE_P709 Color Primaries: Red(0.639648,0.330078), Green(0.299805,0.610352), Blue(0.150391,0.059570), White Point(0.313477,0.329102) Display Luminance: Min Luminance = 0.500000, Max Luminance = 270.000000, MaxFullFrameLuminance = 270.000000 Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model: unknown Monitor Id: CMN1720 Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.002Hz) Output Type: Internal Monitor Capabilities: HDR Not Supported Display Pixel Format: DISPLAYCONFIG_PIXELFORMAT_32BPP Advanced Color: Not Supported Driver Name: igdumdim64.dll,igd10iumd64.dll,igd10iumd64.dll Driver File Version: 10.18.0010.4358 (English) Driver Version: 10.18.10.4358 DDI Version: 11.2 Feature Levels: 11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1 Driver Model: WDDM 1.3 Graphics Preemption: DMA Compute Preemption: Thread group Miracast: Supported Hybrid Graphics GPU: Integrated Power P-states: Not Supported Virtualization: Not Supported Block List: No Blocks Catalog Attributes: N/A Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 12/20/2015 7:00:00 PM, 11157656 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown Device Identifier: {D7B78E66-4226-11CF-9E62-7225B4C2C735} Vendor ID: 0x8086 Device ID: 0x0166 SubSys ID: 0x05781028 Revision ID: 0x0009 Driver Strong Name: oem2.inf:5f63e5341859ec8c:iIVBM_w10:10.18.10.4358:pci\ven_8086&dev_0166 Rank Of Driver: 00D12001 Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeWMV9_C ModeVC1_C DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_IDCT DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010 DXVA2_ModeWMV9_IDCT DXVA2_ModeVC1_IDCT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT Deinterlace Caps: {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend {BF752EF6-8CC4-457A-BE1B-08BD1CAEEE9F}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_EdgeFiltering {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY VideoProcess_AlphaBlend D3D9 Overlay: Supported DXVA-HD: Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled MPO MaxPlanes: 1 MPO Caps: Not Supported MPO Stretch: Not Supported MPO Media Hints: Not Supported MPO Formats: Not Supported PanelFitter Caps: Not Supported PanelFitter Stretch: Not Supported Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M Manufacturer: NVIDIA Chip type: GeForce GT 650M DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC Device Type: Full Device Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0FD1&SUBSYS_05781028&REV_A1 Device Status: 0180200A [DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] Device Problem Code: No Problem Driver Problem Code: Unknown Display Memory: 6031 MB Dedicated Memory: 2007 MB Shared Memory: 4024 MB Current Mode: Unknown HDR Support: Unknown Display Topology: Unknown Display Color Space: Unknown Color Primaries: Unknown Display Luminance: Unknown Driver Name: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvldumdx.dll,C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvldumdx.dll Driver File Version: 25.21.0014.1735 (English) Driver Version: 25.21.14.1735 DDI Version: 12 Feature Levels: 11_0,10_1,10_0,9_3,9_2,9_1 Driver Model: WDDM 2.5 Graphics Preemption: DMA Compute Preemption: DMA Miracast: Not Supported by Graphics driver Hybrid Graphics GPU: Discrete Power P-states: Not Supported Virtualization: Paravirtualization Block List: No Blocks Catalog Attributes: Universal:False Declarative:False Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 12/10/2018 7:00:00 PM, 957800 bytes WHQL Logo'd: Yes WHQL Date Stamp: Unknown Device Identifier: Unknown Vendor ID: 0x10DE Device ID: 0x0FD1 SubSys ID: 0x05781028 Revision ID: 0x00A1 Driver Strong Name: oem20.inf:0f066de32e1b690b:Section012:25.21.14.1735:pci\ven_10de&dev_0fd1&subsys_05781028 Rank Of Driver: 00D10001 Video Accel: Unknown DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeVC1_D2010 DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeHEVC_VLD_Main DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_Simple DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_AdvSimple_NoGMC Deinterlace Caps: n/a D3D9 Overlay: Unknown DXVA-HD: Unknown DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled MPO MaxPlanes: 0 MPO Caps: Not Supported MPO Stretch: Not Supported MPO Media Hints: Not Supported MPO Formats: Not Supported PanelFitter Caps: Not Supported PanelFitter Stretch: Not Supported ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: Speakers / Headphones (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_111D&DEV_76E0&SUBSYS_10280578&REV_1001 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: stwrt64.sys Driver Version: 6.10.6426.0000 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 9/6/2012 12:00:00 AM, 542208 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: IDT HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description: Internal Mic (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC) Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes Driver Name: stwrt64.sys Driver Version: 6.10.6426.0000 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 9/6/2012 01:10:42, 542208 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF Description: Stereo Mix (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC) Default Sound Capture: No Default Voice Capture: No Driver Name: stwrt64.sys Driver Version: 6.10.6426.0000 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 9/6/2012 01:10:42, 542208 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF --------------------- Video Capture Devices Number of Devices: 1 --------------------- FriendlyName: Integrated Webcam Category: Camera SymbolicLink: \\?\usb#vid_064e&pid_8126&mi_00#7&1d207733&0&0000#{e5323777-f976-4f5b-9b55-b94699c46e44}\global Location: Front Rotation: 0 Manufacturer: Microsoft HardwareID: USB\VID_064E&PID_8126&REV_2824&MI_00,USB\VID_064E&PID_8126&MI_00 DriverDesc: USB Video Device DriverProvider: Microsoft DriverVersion: 10.0.17763.1 DriverDateEnglish: 6/21/2006 00:00:00 DriverDateLocalized: 6/21/2006 12:00:00 AM Service: usbvideo Class: Camera DevNodeStatus: 180200A[DN_DRIVER_LOADED|DN_STARTED|DN_DISABLEABLE|DN_NT_ENUMERATOR|DN_NT_DRIVER] ContainerId: {00000000-0000-0000-FFFF-FFFFFFFFFFFF} ProblemCode: No Problem BusReportedDeviceDesc: Integrated Webcam Parent: USB\VID_064E&PID_8126\6&f60600a&0&5 DriverProblemDesc: n/a UpperFilters: n/a LowerFilters: WdmCompanionFilter Stack: \Driver\ksthunk,\Driver\usbvideo,\Driver\ACPI,\Driver\usbccgp ContainerCategory: n/a SensorGroupID: n/a MFT0: n/a DMFT: n/a CustomCaptureSource: n/a DependentStillCapture: n/a EnablePlatformDMFT: n/a DMFTChain: n/a EnableDshowRedirection: n/a FrameServerEnabled: n/a AnalogProviders: n/a ProfileIDs: n/a ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Razer Naga Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x002E FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Razer Naga Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x002E FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub (USB 3.0) | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x1E31 | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB30 | Service: USBHUB3 | Driver: USBHUB3.SYS, 9/15/2018 02:28:19, 586552 bytes | +-+ USB Composite Device | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x002E | | Location: Port_#0004.Hub_#0003 | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE | | Service: usbccgp | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 9/15/2018 02:28:19, 179000 bytes | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x002E | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.004.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 9/15/2018 02:28:19, 43520 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 9/15/2018 02:28:19, 209920 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 9/15/2018 02:28:19, 46080 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID-compliant mouse | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x002E | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE | | | | Service: mouhid | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 9/15/2018 02:28:19, 34816 bytes | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 9/15/2018 02:28:19, 61240 bytes | | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x002E | | | Location: 0000.0014.0000.004.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 9/15/2018 02:28:19, 43520 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 9/15/2018 02:28:19, 209920 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 9/15/2018 02:28:19, 46080 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x002E | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 9/15/2018 02:28:19, 44544 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 9/15/2018 02:28:19, 67896 bytes ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ + Standard PS/2 Keyboard | Matching Device ID: *PNP0303 | Service: i8042prt | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 9/15/2018 02:28:19, 110592 bytes | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 9/15/2018 02:28:19, 67896 bytes | + Dell Touchpad | Matching Device ID: acpi\dll0578 | Upper Filters: ApfiltrService | Service: i8042prt | Driver: Apfiltr.sys, 6/22/2015 01:53:12, 506704 bytes | Driver: Vxdif.dll, 6/22/2015 01:53:12, 124792 bytes | Driver: Apoint.exe, 6/22/2015 01:53:12, 717688 bytes | Driver: ApntEx.exe, 6/22/2015 01:53:12, 38288 bytes | Driver: Apoint.dll, 6/22/2015 01:53:12, 1819512 bytes | Driver: Elprop.dll, 6/22/2015 01:53:12, 137616 bytes | Driver: EzAuto.dll, 6/22/2015 01:53:12, 48528 bytes | Driver: Uninstap.exe, 6/22/2015 01:53:12, 449392 bytes | Driver: ApInst.dll, 6/22/2015 01:53:12, 70008 bytes | Driver: hidfind.exe, 6/22/2015 01:53:12, 107408 bytes | Driver: ApMsgFwd.exe, 6/22/2015 01:53:12, 79696 bytes | Driver: ApMouCpl.dll, 6/22/2015 01:53:12, 1692024 bytes | Driver: DellTPad.exe, 6/22/2015 01:53:14, 14079864 bytes | Driver: DellTouchpad.exe, 6/22/2015 01:53:12, 5366136 bytes | Driver: Dell.Framework.Library.dll, 6/22/2015 01:53:12, 95608 bytes | Driver: CirScrL.cur, 6/22/2015 01:46:08, 4286 bytes | Driver: CirScrR.cur, 6/22/2015 01:46:08, 4286 bytes | Driver: CirScrU.cur, 6/22/2015 01:46:08, 4286 bytes | Driver: CirScrD.cur, 6/22/2015 01:46:08, 4286 bytes | Driver: PadScrH.cur, 6/22/2015 01:46:08, 4286 bytes | Driver: PadScrV.cur, 6/22/2015 01:46:08, 4286 bytes | Driver: StkScr.cur, 6/22/2015 01:46:08, 4286 bytes | Driver: StkScrH.cur, 6/22/2015 01:46:08, 4286 bytes | Driver: StkScrV.cur, 6/22/2015 01:46:08, 4286 bytes | Driver: Zoom.cur, 6/22/2015 01:46:08, 4286 bytes | Driver: PadScr.cur, 6/22/2015 01:46:08, 4286 bytes | Driver: Rotation.cur, 6/22/2015 01:46:08, 4286 bytes | Driver: InrScr.cur, 6/22/2015 01:46:08, 4286 bytes | Driver: InrScrH.cur, 6/22/2015 01:46:08, 4286 bytes | Driver: InrScrV.cur, 6/22/2015 01:46:08, 4286 bytes | Driver: mouclass.sys, 9/15/2018 02:28:19, 61240 bytes | Driver: i8042prt.sys, 9/15/2018 02:28:19, 110592 bytes | Driver: WdfCoInstaller01009.dll, 8/13/2015 10:36:52, 1731848 bytes ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 890.7 GB Total Space: 953.3 GB File System: NTFS Model: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB Drive: D: Model: HL-DT-ST DVD+-RW GT80N Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 10.00.17763.0001 (English), 9/15/2018 02:28:17, 165888 bytes -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: Memory Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0154&SUBSYS_05781028&REV_09\3&11583659&0&00 Driver: n/a Name: SM Bus Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E22&SUBSYS_05781028&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FB Driver: n/a Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E18&SUBSYS_05781028&REV_C4\3&11583659&0&E4 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17763.0168 (English), 12/12/2018 00:44:28, 421376 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E10&SUBSYS_05781028&REV_C4\3&11583659&0&E0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17763.0168 (English), 12/12/2018 00:44:28, 421376 bytes Name: Intel Chipset SATA RAID Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_282A&SUBSYS_05781028&REV_04\3&11583659&0&FA Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\iaStorAVC.sys, 15.44.0000.1010 (English), 9/15/2018 02:28:18, 885048 bytes Name: Intel(R) Management Engine Interface Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E3A&SUBSYS_05781028&REV_04\3&11583659&0&B0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\TeeDriverW8x64.sys, 11.00.0000.1157 (English), 7/10/2015 15:35:26, 193336 bytes Name: Intel(R) USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 1.0 (Microsoft) Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E31&SUBSYS_05781028&REV_04\3&11583659&0&A0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.17763.0001 (English), 9/15/2018 02:28:19, 467768 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\UMDF\UsbXhciCompanion.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 (English), 9/15/2018 02:28:19, 130720 bytes Name: Intel(R) HD Graphics 4000 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0166&SUBSYS_05781028&REV_09\3&11583659&0&10 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\igdkmd64.sys, 10.18.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 3811288 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igd10iumd64.dll, 10.18.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:31:28, 12442464 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdusc64.dll, 10.18.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:31:28, 4702968 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdmd64.dll, 10.18.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:31:28, 480592 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxcmrt64.dll, 3.00.0000.1284 (English), 5/3/2016 22:31:28, 209648 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfx11cmrt64.dll, 3.00.0000.1284 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 202248 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxcmjit64.dll, 3.00.0000.1284 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 2044424 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IccLibDll_x64.dll, 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 111624 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdde64.dll, 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 238600 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdde32.dll, 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 200200 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxs64.vp, 12/30/2015 22:52:52, 2582 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxo64.vp, 12/30/2015 22:52:52, 44025 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxc64.vp, 12/30/2015 22:52:52, 43494 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxg64.vp, 12/30/2015 22:52:52, 43256 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxo64_dev.vp, 12/30/2015 22:52:52, 42079 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxc64_dev.vp, 12/30/2015 22:52:52, 43816 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxg64_dev.vp, 12/30/2015 22:52:52, 43298 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxa64.vp, 12/30/2015 22:52:52, 1125 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhxa64.cpa, 12/30/2015 22:52:52, 2813952 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhcp64.dll, 9.00.0020.9000 (English), 5/3/2016 22:31:28, 240432 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\iglhsip64.dll, 9.00.0020.9000 (English), 5/3/2016 22:31:28, 1174832 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdusc32.dll, 10.18.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:31:28, 3726232 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdmd32.dll, 10.18.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:31:28, 390928 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igd10iumd32.dll, 10.18.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:31:28, 12007936 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdumdim32.dll, 10.18.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:31:30, 10675896 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdail32.dll, 5/3/2016 22:30:44, 161288 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\iglhcp32.dll, 9.00.0020.9000 (English), 5/3/2016 22:31:28, 204840 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\iglhsip32.dll, 9.00.0020.9000 (English), 5/3/2016 22:31:28, 1170640 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\IntelCpHeciSvc.exe, 9.00.0020.9000 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 299488 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igfxcmrt32.dll, 3.00.0000.1284 (English), 5/3/2016 22:31:28, 179600 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igfx11cmrt32.dll, 3.00.0000.1284 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 172552 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igfxcmjit32.dll, 3.00.0000.1284 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 1775624 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\difx64.exe, 1.04.0003.0000 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:44, 175072 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDH.dll, 6.15.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 690696 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDHLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 77320 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDHLibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 87048 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDI.dll, 6.15.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 302088 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDILib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 28168 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDILibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 28168 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxLHM.dll, 6.15.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 269832 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxLHMLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 22536 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxLHMLibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 22536 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxEM.exe, 6.15.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 549344 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxEMLib.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 27656 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxEMLibv2_0.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (Invariant Language), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 27656 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\GfxUIEx.exe, 6.15.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:44, 978400 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Gfxv4_0.exe, 8.15.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:44, 4401632 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Gfxv4_0.exe.config, 12/30/2015 22:52:36, 889 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Gfxv2_0.exe, 8.15.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:44, 4398048 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Gfxv2_0.exe.config, 12/30/2015 22:52:36, 895 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\MetroIntelGenericUIFramework.dll, 1.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 626696 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxCUIServicePS.dll, 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 103944 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxCUIService.exe, 6.15.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 337888 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxCPL.cpl, 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 272904 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxTray.exe, 6.15.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 391648 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxDTCM.dll, 6.15.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 226824 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxHK.exe, 6.15.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 266208 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxOSP.dll, 6.15.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 388616 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DPTopologyApp.exe, 8.15.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:44, 564696 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DPTopologyApp.exe.config, 12/30/2015 22:52:34, 889 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CustomModeApp.exe, 8.15.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:44, 418784 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CustomModeApp.exe.config, 12/30/2015 22:52:34, 889 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DPTopologyAppv2_0.exe, 8.15.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:44, 564192 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DPTopologyAppv2_0.exe.config, 12/30/2015 22:52:34, 895 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CustomModeAppv2_0.exe, 8.15.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:44, 418264 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\CustomModeAppv2_0.exe.config, 12/30/2015 22:52:34, 895 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxext.exe, 6.15.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 213984 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxexps.dll, 6.15.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:31:28, 49936 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igfxexps32.dll, 6.15.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 48136 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resARA.cui, 12/30/2015 22:53:10, 164932 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resCHS.cui, 12/30/2015 22:53:10, 149060 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resCHT.cui, 12/30/2015 22:53:10, 149924 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resCSY.cui, 12/30/2015 22:53:10, 156132 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resDAN.cui, 12/30/2015 22:53:10, 153028 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resDEU.cui, 12/30/2015 22:53:10, 157892 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resELL.cui, 12/30/2015 22:53:10, 183476 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resENU.cui, 12/30/2015 22:53:10, 151684 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resESN.cui, 12/30/2015 22:53:10, 157572 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resFIN.cui, 12/30/2015 22:53:10, 155460 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resFRA.cui, 12/30/2015 22:53:10, 159716 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resHEB.cui, 12/30/2015 22:53:10, 164356 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resHRV.cui, 12/30/2015 22:53:10, 155060 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resHUN.cui, 12/30/2015 22:53:10, 159732 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resITA.cui, 12/30/2015 22:53:10, 157860 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resJPN.cui, 12/30/2015 22:53:10, 164404 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resKOR.cui, 12/30/2015 22:53:10, 158004 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resNLD.cui, 12/30/2015 22:53:10, 156836 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resNOR.cui, 12/30/2015 22:53:10, 153508 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resPLK.cui, 12/30/2015 22:53:10, 157140 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resPTB.cui, 12/30/2015 22:53:10, 156228 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resPTG.cui, 12/30/2015 22:53:10, 155940 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resROM.cui, 12/30/2015 22:53:10, 157668 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resRUS.cui, 12/30/2015 22:53:10, 179252 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resSKY.cui, 12/30/2015 22:53:10, 157012 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resSLV.cui, 12/30/2015 22:53:10, 154484 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resSVE.cui, 12/30/2015 22:53:10, 154628 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resTHA.cui, 12/30/2015 22:53:10, 190868 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\resTRK.cui, 12/30/2015 22:53:10, 156116 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ig7icd64.dll, 10.18.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 8531456 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\ig7icd32.dll, 10.18.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 6518792 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdumdim64.dll, 10.18.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:31:30, 11157656 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdail64.dll, 5/3/2016 22:30:44, 179720 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\llvm_release_license.txt, 12/30/2015 22:53:04, 1981 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\readme.txt, 12/30/2015 22:53:06, 9788 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\version.ini, 12/30/2015 22:53:06, 32 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\Intel_OpenCL_ICD32.dll, 1.02.0011.0000 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 77832 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\IntelOpenCL32.dll, 10.18.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 304136 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\task_executor32.dll, 3.00.0001.10891 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:48, 225288 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\OclCpuBackend32.dll, 3.00.0001.10891 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:48, 6776328 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\intelocl32.dll, 3.00.0001.10891 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:48, 644104 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\cpu_device32.dll, 3.00.0001.10891 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:48, 326152 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfnn8.rtl, 12/30/2015 22:53:04, 2986764 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfnn8_img_cbk.o, 12/30/2015 22:53:04, 240244 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfnn8_img_cbk.rtl, 12/30/2015 22:53:04, 375380 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfng9.rtl, 12/30/2015 22:53:02, 2930216 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfng9_img_cbk.o, 12/30/2015 22:53:02, 234396 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfng9_img_cbk.rtl, 12/30/2015 22:53:02, 374552 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfns9.rtl, 12/30/2015 22:53:04, 2408580 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfns9_img_cbk.o, 12/30/2015 22:53:04, 197272 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clbltfns9_img_cbk.rtl, 12/30/2015 22:53:04, 329372 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\clang_compiler32.dll, 3.00.0001.10891 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:48, 14906888 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\__ocl_svml_n8.dll, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:48, 5911560 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\__ocl_svml_g9.dll, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:48, 5182472 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\__ocl_svml_s9.dll, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:48, 4695048 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\tbb\tbbmalloc.dll, 4.00.2012.0408 (), 5/3/2016 22:30:48, 183240 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x86\tbb\tbb.dll, 4.00.2012.0408 (), 5/3/2016 22:30:48, 350664 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Intel_OpenCL_ICD64.dll, 1.02.0011.0000 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 81416 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelOpenCL64.dll, 10.18.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 394248 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\task_executor64.dll, 3.00.0001.10891 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:48, 263688 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\OclCpuBackend64.dll, 3.00.0001.10891 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:48, 9179144 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\intelocl64.dll, 3.00.0001.10891 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:48, 814088 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\cpu_device64.dll, 3.00.0001.10891 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:48, 390152 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnh8.rtl, 12/30/2015 22:53:02, 2941464 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnh8_img_cbk.o, 12/30/2015 22:53:02, 295744 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnh8_img_cbk.rtl, 12/30/2015 22:53:02, 388464 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfne9.rtl, 12/30/2015 22:53:02, 2884992 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfne9_img_cbk.o, 12/30/2015 22:53:02, 284840 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfne9_img_cbk.rtl, 12/30/2015 22:53:02, 387724 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnl9.rtl, 12/30/2015 22:53:02, 2365892 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnl9_img_cbk.o, 12/30/2015 22:53:02, 228328 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clbltfnl9_img_cbk.rtl, 12/30/2015 22:53:02, 342372 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\clang_compiler64.dll, 3.00.0001.10891 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:48, 19593736 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\__ocl_svml_h8.dll, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:48, 6108168 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\__ocl_svml_e9.dll, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:48, 5529608 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\__ocl_svml_l9.dll, 2.00.0000.0000 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:48, 5076488 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\tbb\tbbmalloc.dll, 4.00.2012.0408 (), 5/3/2016 22:30:48, 215496 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Intel\OpenCL\bin\x64\tbb\tbb.dll, 4.00.2012.0408 (), 5/3/2016 22:30:48, 425928 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\IntelOpenCL32.dll, 10.18.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 304136 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdbcl32.dll, 10.18.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:44, 338952 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdrcl32.dll, 10.18.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 1803784 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\igdfcl32.dll, 10.18.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:48, 17854984 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelOpenCL64.dll, 10.18.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 394248 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdbcl64.dll, 10.18.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 383496 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdrcl64.dll, 10.18.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 2004488 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igdfcl64.dll, 10.18.0010.4358 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 22922760 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\libmfxhw32.dll, 5.15.0005.0029 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:48, 8401664 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfxplugin32_hw.dll, 3.11.0005.0020 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 599296 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_h264ve_32.dll, 6.15.0006.0002 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 820920 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_mjpgvd_32.dll, 6.15.0006.0002 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 763576 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\he_32.vp, 12/30/2015 22:52:36, 28553 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\c_32.cpa, 12/30/2015 22:52:34, 846855 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\cpa_32.vp, 12/30/2015 22:52:34, 993 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\dev_32.vp, 12/30/2015 22:52:34, 21523 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mj_32.vp, 12/30/2015 22:52:58, 26945 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\libmfxhw64.dll, 5.15.0005.0029 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:48, 9309440 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfxplugin64_hw.dll, 3.11.0005.0020 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 696064 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_h264ve_64.dll, 6.15.0006.0002 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 1013432 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mfx_mft_mjpgvd_64.dll, 6.15.0006.0002 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 942776 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\he_64.vp, 12/30/2015 22:52:36, 6533 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\c_64.cpa, 12/30/2015 22:52:34, 1519616 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\cpa_64.vp, 12/30/2015 22:52:34, 993 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\dev_64.vp, 12/30/2015 22:52:34, 21523 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Intel\Media SDK\mj_64.vp, 12/30/2015 22:52:58, 6321 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiMCUMD64.dll, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 150504 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiSecureSourceFilter64.dll, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 1478632 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiAAC64.dll, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 4033000 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiMux64.dll, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 625640 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiDDEAgent64.dll, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 199656 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiAudioFilter64.dll, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 668136 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiUtils64.dll, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 232424 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiLogServer64.dll, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 116200 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiWinNextAgent64.dll, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 881128 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiSilenceFilter64.dll, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 366560 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiVAD64.exe, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:48, 2516360 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\IntelWiDiUMS64.exe, 4.05.0072.0000 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 452576 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxCoIn_v4358.dll, 1.03.0012.0000 (English), 5/3/2016 22:30:46, 206856 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DisplayAudiox64.cab, 12/30/2015 22:52:34, 316245 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E20&SUBSYS_05781028&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.17763.0001 (English), 9/15/2018 02:28:15, 104960 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\drmk.sys, 10.00.17763.0001 (English), 9/15/2018 02:28:15, 98304 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\portcls.sys, 10.00.17763.0001 (English), 9/15/2018 02:28:15, 381440 bytes Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E26 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E26&SUBSYS_05781028&REV_04\3&11583659&0&E8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.17763.0001 (English), 9/15/2018 02:28:19, 99128 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.17763.0001 (English), 9/15/2018 02:28:19, 475960 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.17763.0001 (English), 9/15/2018 02:28:19, 535352 bytes Name: Realtek PCIe FE Family Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8136&SUBSYS_05781028&REV_05\4&85230B5&0&00E4 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rt640x64.sys, 10.01.0505.2015 (English), 8/13/2015 22:20:26, 896744 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\RtNicProp64.dll, 1.02.0000.0006 (English), 8/13/2015 22:20:26, 108696 bytes Name: NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0FD1&SUBSYS_05781028&REV_A1\4&274689E5&0&0008 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\dbInstaller.exe, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:15:04, 731584 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NVIDIA Corporation\Drs\nvdrsdb.bin, 12/11/2018 06:00:32, 1552052 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\NvContainerSetup.exe, 1.00.0007.0000 (English), 12/17/2018 01:15:44, 4430480 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\NvCplSetupInt.exe, 1.00.0007.0000 (English), 12/17/2018 01:15:46, 101549560 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0224 (English), 12/17/2018 01:15:52, 28984 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvd3d9wrap.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:13:02, 230192 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrap.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:13:24, 154488 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0224 (English), 12/17/2018 01:15:54, 29168 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvd3d9wrapx.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:13:04, 273288 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\coprocmanager\nvdxgiwrapx.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:13:24, 182040 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\license.txt, 12/11/2018 06:00:32, 27203 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\MCU.exe, 1.01.5204.20580 (English), 12/17/2018 01:15:20, 858240 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvdebugdump.exe, 6.14.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:15:50, 448472 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.1.pdf, 12/11/2018 06:00:32, 104590 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe, 8.17.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:16:10, 540576 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvml.dll, 8.17.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:16:36, 968904 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvopencl32.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:13:38, 29979120 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvopencl64.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:13:44, 35306240 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvlddmkm.sys, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:16:30, 20424640 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvpciflt.sys, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:17:06, 54928 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nv-vk64.json, 12/11/2018 06:00:32, 669 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvcbl64.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:15:30, 497736 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvd3dumx.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:13:10, 21119552 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvd3dumx_cfg.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:13:14, 21558040 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvdlistx.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:13:22, 194328 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvinitx.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:13:34, 209080 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvldumdx.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:13:34, 957800 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvofapi.dll, 12/17/2018 01:16:42, 519296 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvoglshim64.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:13:38, 184088 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvoglv64.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:16:50, 40151512 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvoptix.dll, 5.02.0000.0000 (English), 12/17/2018 01:16:58, 48639888 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvrtum64.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:17:10, 20372272 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvumdshimx.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:13:56, 601880 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvwgf2umx.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:14:04, 37624952 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvwgf2umx_cfg.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:14:14, 38616136 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvFBC64.dll, 6.14.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:16:02, 2003600 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvIFR64.dll, 6.14.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:16:22, 1461024 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:16:26, 631232 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\OpenCL.dll, 2.02.0001.0000 (English), 12/17/2018 01:18:04, 552032 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:13:26, 1462024 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvEncodeAPI64.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:13:30, 794632 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi64.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:12:52, 4999920 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcompiler.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:15:38, 40261192 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuda.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:12:58, 19714256 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:15:48, 4946336 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:13:32, 1167400 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvinfo.pb, 12/11/2018 06:00:32, 48148 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:13:54, 15909552 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\vulkan-1-999-0-0-0.dll, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 12/17/2018 01:18:10, 978128 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\vulkan-1.dll, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 12/17/2018 01:18:10, 978128 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\vulkaninfo-1-999-0-0-0.exe, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 12/17/2018 01:18:14, 267984 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\vulkaninfo.exe, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 12/17/2018 01:18:14, 267984 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\DisplayDriverRAS.dll, 1.10.0000.0000 (English), 12/17/2018 01:15:06, 2170976 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nv-vk32.json, 12/11/2018 06:00:32, 669 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvd3dum.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:13:04, 17506000 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvd3dum_cfg.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:13:18, 17861880 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvdlist.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:13:22, 169064 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvinit.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:13:32, 182368 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvldumd.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:13:34, 798784 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvoglshim32.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:13:36, 156024 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvoglv32.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:16:44, 29853808 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvumdshim.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:13:56, 518248 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvwgf2um.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:13:58, 32231760 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_18632de8ab19033e\nvwgf2um_cfg.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:14:22, 33309744 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvFBC.dll, 6.14.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:16:02, 1512080 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvIFR.dll, 6.14.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:16:20, 1126144 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\NvIFROpenGL.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:16:24, 521472 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\OpenCL.dll, 2.02.0001.0000 (English), 12/17/2018 01:18:04, 456800 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncMFTH264.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:13:26, 1145536 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvEncodeAPI.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:13:28, 637480 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvapi.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:12:52, 4258800 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcompiler.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:15:30, 35157064 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuda.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:12:54, 16990072 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvcuvid.dll, 7.17.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:15:48, 4316760 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvfatbinaryLoader.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:13:30, 914400 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\nvptxJitCompiler.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 (English), 12/17/2018 01:13:50, 13204120 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\vulkan-1-999-0-0-0.dll, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 12/17/2018 01:18:12, 845008 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\vulkan-1.dll, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 12/17/2018 01:18:12, 845008 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\vulkaninfo-1-999-0-0-0.exe, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 12/17/2018 01:18:16, 243408 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWow64\vulkaninfo.exe, 1.01.0082.0000 (English), 12/17/2018 01:18:16, 243408 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispco6441735.dll, 2.00.0053.0004 (English), 12/17/2018 01:15:56, 2017752 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvdispgenco6441735.dll, 2.00.0027.0002 (English), 12/17/2018 01:15:58, 1468504 bytes Name: LPC Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E57&SUBSYS_05781028&REV_04\3&11583659&0&F8 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.17763.0001 (English), 9/15/2018 02:28:18, 18744 bytes Name: Intel(R) Centrino(R) Wireless-N 2230 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0887&SUBSYS_44628086&REV_C4\4&351ADA51&0&00E0 Driver: C:\Intel\Wireless\Setup.exe, , 0 bytes Driver: C:\Intel\Wireless\setup.xml, , 0 bytes Driver: C:\Intel\Wireless\Data\WiFi.msi, , 0 bytes Driver: C:\Intel\Wireless\Data\Driver.msi, , 0 bytes Driver: C:\Intel\Wireless\Data_BTHS\BTHS.msi, , 0 bytes Driver: C:\Intel\Wireless\Data_BTHS\IntelHS.cab, , 0 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\NETwew01.sys, 15.18.0000.0001 (English), 7/28/2015 20:22:30, 3363112 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Netwfw01.dat, 7/28/2015 17:48:32, 8108584 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\Netwuw03.dll, 15.06.0000.0000 (English), 7/28/2015 20:22:30, 2227672 bytes Name: Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E2D Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_1E2D&SUBSYS_05781028&REV_04\3&11583659&0&D0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.17763.0001 (English), 9/15/2018 02:28:19, 99128 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.17763.0001 (English), 9/15/2018 02:28:19, 475960 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.17763.0001 (English), 9/15/2018 02:28:19, 535352 bytes Name: Xeon(R) processor E3 - 1200 v2/3rd Gen Core processor PCI Express Root Port - 0151 Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0151&SUBSYS_05781028&REV_09\3&11583659&0&08 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.17763.0168 (English), 12/12/2018 00:44:28, 421376 bytes ------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------ DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.17763.0001 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.17763.0001 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.17763.0001 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.17763.0001 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.17763.0001 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.17763.0001 DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.17763.0001 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,10.00.17763.0253 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.17763.0001 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17763.0001 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.17763.0001 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.17763.0001 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.17763.0001 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.17763.0001 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,, Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.17763.0001 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.17763.0001 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax, File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.17763.0001 DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,, AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,10.00.17763.0001 WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.17763.0001 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.17763.0001 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.17763.0001 SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.17763.0001 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.17763.0001 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.17763.0001 StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,, AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,10.00.17763.0194 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.17763.0001 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.17763.0001 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.17763.0001 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17763.0001 Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.17763.0001 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.17763.0001 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.17763.0001 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.17763.0001 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.17763.0001 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.17763.0001 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Audio Capture Sources: Internal Mic (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Stereo Mix (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.17763.0001 PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.17763.0134 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.17763.0134 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.17763.0134 Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 WDM Streaming Capture Devices: ,0x00000000,0,0,, MuxedIn,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17763.0001 MicIn,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17763.0001 Integrated Webcam,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17763.0001 WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: ,0x00000000,0,0,, ,0x00000000,0,0,, Speaker/HP,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17763.0001 BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17763.0001 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17763.0001 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17763.0001 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.17763.0001 Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.17763.0001 Video Capture Sources: Integrated Webcam,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17763.0001 Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs: VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.17763.0001 BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.17763.0001 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.17763.0001 WDM Streaming Communication Transforms: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.17763.0001 Audio Renderers: Speakers / Headphones (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 DirectSound: Speakers / Headphones (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.17763.0001 ---------------------------- Preferred DirectShow Filters ---------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID> MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec {44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject --------------------------- Media Foundation Transforms --------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms] <category>: <transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version> Video Decoders: Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.17763.0253 DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.17763.0253 WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 HEIFImageExtension VP9VideoExtensionDecoder WebpImageExtension Video Encoders: Intel® Quick Sync Video H.264 Encoder MFT, {4BE8D3C0-0515-4A37-AD55-E4BAE19AF471}, 0x4, 7, mfx_mft_h264ve_64.dll, 6.15.0006.0002 NVIDIA H.264 Encoder MFT, {60F44560-5A20-4857-BFEF-D29773CB8040}, 0x4, 8, nvEncMFTH264.dll, 25.21.0014.1735 H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 H263 Encoder MFT, {BC47FCFE-98A0-4F27-BB07-698AF24F2B38}, 0x1, mfh263enc.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 HEIFImageExtension VP9VideoExtensionEncoder Video Effects: Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 Video Processor: Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 Audio Decoders: Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, DolbyDecMFT.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}, 0x1, MSAMRNBDecoder.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.17763.0001 Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17763.0253 GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17763.0253 WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.17763.0001 Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A}, 0x1, MSOpusDecoder.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}, 0x1, MSFlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 10.00.17763.0001 G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17763.0253 IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17763.0253 MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}, 0x1, MSAlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17763.0253 Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 Audio Encoders: LPCM DVD-Audio MFT, {068A8476-9229-4CC0-9D49-2FC699DCD30A}, 0x1, mfaudiocnv.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 10.00.17763.0253 Microsoft FLAC Audio Encoder MFT, {128509E9-C44E-45DC-95E9-C255B8F466A6}, 0x1, MSFlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 10.00.17763.0001 MS AMRNB Encoder MFT, {2FAE8AFE-04A3-423A-A814-85DB454712B0}, 0x1, MSAMRNBEncoder.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 10.00.17763.0001 Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 Microsoft ALAC Audio Encoder MFT, {9AB6A28C-748E-4B6A-BFFF-CC443B8E8FB4}, 0x1, MSAlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 Audio Effects: AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 10.00.17763.0001 Multiplexers: Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 10.00.17763.0253 Others: Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 10.00.17763.0253 -------------------------------------------- Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories -------------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT] EnableEncoders = 1 ------------------------------------- Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] .3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .am?, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler .amr, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler .ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mk3d, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mka, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mks, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mkv, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .weba, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/MP4A-LATM, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/webm, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, WEBM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred -------------------------------- Media Foundation Scheme Handlers -------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcrecv:, {FA6D33D4-9405-4BA5-9983-12604AC8E77A}, Miracast Sink Scheme Handler, Preferred mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtsps:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ------------------------------------- Preferred Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID> {EB27CEC4-163E-4CA3-8B74-8E25F91B517E}, Dolby TrueHD IEC-61937 converter MFT, {CF5EEEDF-0E92-4B3B-A161-BD0FFE545E4B} {E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} {A61AC364-AD0E-4744-89FF-213CE0DF8804}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {A2E58EB7-0FA9-48BB-A40C-FA0E156D0645}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {73616D72-767A-494D-B478-F29D25DC9037}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {63616C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879} MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905} MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {0000F1AC-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9} {00007361-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} {0000704F-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Opus Audio Decoder MFT, {63E17C10-2D43-4C42-8FE3-8D8B63E46A6A} {00006C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879} {00002001-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DTS IEC-61937 converter MFT, {D035E24C-C877-42D7-A795-2A8A339B472F} {00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_ADTS, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B} {00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC} {00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE} WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514} {00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786} KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD} ------------------------------------- Disabled Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\DoNotUse] <transform CLSID> ------------------------ Disabled Media Sources ------------------------ [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\DoNotUse] <media source CLSID> --------------- EVR Power Information --------------- Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) Quality Flags: 2576 Enabled: Force throttling Allow half deinterlace Allow scaling Decode Power Usage: 100 Balanced Flags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 50 PowerFlags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 0 --------------- Diagnostics --------------- Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket 1949136499736926093, type 5 Event Name: AppHangB1 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Diablo III64.exe P2: 2.6.1.55235 P3: 5c097010 P4: d6c7 P5: 134217728 P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER1 +++: Fault bucket 1870967910835515035, type 5 Event Name: CLR20r3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: GameManagerService.exe P2: 2.0.133.3207 P3: 5c192fea P4: System.Management P5: 4.7.3190.0 P6: 5b6947cb P7: 8a P8: 51 P9: PSZQOADHX1U5ZAHBHOHGHLDGIY4QIXHX P10: +++ WER2 +++: Fault bucket 2183264693921236278, type 1 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Razer Synapse Service Process.exe P2: 1.0.0.0 P3: 5c2e758d P4: KERNELBASE.dll P5: 10.0.17763.134 P6: c30ded87 P7: e0434352 P8: 0011ab32 P9: P10: +++ WER3 +++: Fault bucket 1870967910835515035, type 5 Event Name: CLR20r3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: GameManagerService.exe P2: 2.0.133.3207 P3: 5c192fea P4: System.Management P5: 4.7.3190.0 P6: 5b6947cb P7: 8a P8: 51 P9: PSZQOADHX1U5ZAHBHOHGHLDGIY4QIXHX P10: +++ WER4 +++: Fault bucket 1356773649113053860, type 1 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Razer Synapse Service Process.exe P2: 1.0.0.0 P3: 5c2e758d P4: KERNELBASE.dll P5: 10.0.17763.134 P6: c30ded87 P7: c000041d P8: 0011ab32 P9: P10: +++ WER5 +++: Fault bucket 1791330379966080751, type 5 Event Name: AppHangB1 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Diablo III64.exe P2: 2.6.1.55235 P3: 5c097010 P4: cf1d P5: 134217728 P6: P7: P8: P9: P10: +++ WER6 +++: Fault bucket 1870967910835515035, type 5 Event Name: CLR20r3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: GameManagerService.exe P2: 2.0.133.3207 P3: 5c192fea P4: System.Management P5: 4.7.3190.0 P6: 5b6947cb P7: 8a P8: 51 P9: PSZQOADHX1U5ZAHBHOHGHLDGIY4QIXHX P10: +++ WER7 +++: Fault bucket 1356773649113053860, type 1 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Razer Synapse Service Process.exe P2: 1.0.0.0 P3: 5c2e758d P4: KERNELBASE.dll P5: 10.0.17763.134 P6: c30ded87 P7: c000041d P8: 0011ab32 P9: P10: +++ WER8 +++: Fault bucket 2183264693921236278, type 1 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Razer Synapse Service Process.exe P2: 1.0.0.0 P3: 5c2e758d P4: KERNELBASE.dll P5: 10.0.17763.134 P6: c30ded87 P7: e0434352 P8: 0011ab32 P9: P10: +++ WER9 +++: Fault bucket 2183264693921236278, type 1 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: Razer Synapse Service Process.exe P2: 1.0.0.0 P3: 5c2e758d P4: KERNELBASE.dll P5: 10.0.17763.134 P6: c30ded87 P7: e0434352 P8: 0011ab32 P9: P10: AKARAT SAVE ME!D3F3ND3R5 1d
1d V old returning player, can't log in. Hi ho, fatally old player checking in after, oh, about 3-4 years. I used to be able to play D3 on my laptop here, but now, I'm stuck at what I think is a stupid, fundamental, 1+1=2 kinda problem---I can't log in to battlenet. Power-cycled modem, restarted laptop, then tried uninstalling and reinstalling D3. Uninstall was successful, but when I tried to re-install, it won't let me, I think because I'm showing up off-line. Ok, hook up that lil blue cord in the upper right corner. Log in! But when I try, I get BLZBNTAGT00000BCA and BLZBNTBGS80000011 errors. Can't log in. I actually changed (successfully) my old trusty sit-on-the-keyboard password, wondering if I still had control of my account. Yup, I do. What else can I do? I can't find the battle.net tools folder---searched for it on my machine and it isn't there. Have authenticator in hand--it works. Had to put in my code a couple of times getting in to my account and on this forum, etc and that's been successful. I have bitdefender and pleeeeasssse don't ask me to uninstall it---it took major, high-end tech support from bitdefender on the phone, taking control of my laptop in order to get BD to run on windows 8. In any case, it worked before with D3. Internet connection is hunky dorey (or I wouldn't be posting here!). Please understand I'm not extremely computer savvy so will need a little hand holding. My knowledge level is sufficient to stay the ---- away from the registry, know how to "path" to a folder if you show me the path (here > here > here > here), etc. Any help out there? Has the log-in procedure changed and I'm totally passe with a desktop app?Sileas4 1d
1d Error 395002 - Cannot retrieve hero list. I was playing just now, this morning, last night, then suddenly now cannot retrieve characters. So I cannot play the game at all.Duro0 1d
2d Downloading language packs for Switch Hi I chose to download the Italian & UK English language packs for my Switch. It stopped downloading and now I can't get the download to start again. I'd also like to cancel the UK English language pack. Any help will be sincerely appreciated. Thanks!ShadowStorm11 2d
2d diablo 3 repear of souls season 16 why is season 16 in diablo 3 repear of souls only going to be 2 months long?KillEMALL0 2d
2d D3 Randomly becomes unresponsive Beginning ~11-Jan, for me D3 stops responding (no interaction with npc's or any other part of world is possible). There's no disconnect, I simply am limited to wandering around till I get tired of it and force kill the client (loosing state such as completed rifts). I've gone through the standard steps (I meet spec's, I'm not running overlays, everything's up to date, I've run the battlenet checks, etc.) and the issue remains.fheathyr0 2d
2d code 1016 since the update i do have the problem error code 1016 i have checked the files n still the problems occurs i dnt think so its my internet provider since i didnt had any problems before the updateLady4K2 2d
2d need help, cant alt tab test EDIT: I couldn't open a topic for about 10 tries! Allways got the Error 404, Page not found! Sry to bump my own thread within minutes, seems it didn't work because i have a had a link in my text? It was just a screenshot though.... anyway, thread is now active to get supported xDMortred3 2d
3d mouse My mouse wont work in dialbo 3lenwick4 3d
3d Game is Running...but not I have read numerous posts of others having this problem - but haven't found an actual fix posted. I have been playing Diablo III fine for the last 3 weeks - and yesterday, a patch/update ran to set up the new Facebook link to record/share progress and other things with friends. The update ran fine - I remained logged in and played Diablo III fine for a few hours - then logged out. When I logged out - an error popped up on the screen, and that has been the end of my Diablo III experience. I see "Diablo III Retail (32 bit)" in task manager - but no CPU usage, only memory and nothing actually playing/running. I kill it - try again - same thing. I've rebooted numerous times - I've deleted/re-installed Diablo III twice now....the 2nd time putting it in a completely different folder. Still - same issue "game is running..." when I click to Play.... Anybody else having this issue since the update on 08/25/2016? Thanks for your help DDWR11 3d
3d wont upgrade i cant upgrade comes up errorHarlemknight1 3d
3d Shocking lag on Europe this evening... ... and I'm playing HC in S16.Scourge4 3d
3d Screen flickers when using large cursor I've been having a crazy issue for like ever that for some reason I've just decided to deal with.. Basically, when I drag items from my bag to bank, drop items, etc, my screen flickers. Today I updated my drivers, and even tried a different video card but the problem persisted. I finally settled at resetting all video settings and the problem went away. However, I then re-enabled the large cursor and the problem came back.. Is anyone else having this problem and how did you solve this issue?Poundcake8 3d
3d idk what to do cant delete d3 off my pc an its like it was never installed in the files but still taking up the space on my ssd suggestion?Lwig2 3d
4d Radeon RX 500 series I need to know if this video card is supported, Radeon RX 550 2GBZahory10 4d
4d Diablo 3 expansion purchases have vanished? Diablo III Reaper of Souls and Necromancer pack has vanished from my inventory. I've seen others post about this. I've rebooted the system and gone through the usual troubleshooting. I'm concerned that Blizzard's response to inquiries like this is that you have no record of the purchase. What gives? I did not imagine playing this game for months on end. I do not have any other Blizzard accounts. Signed Disgruntled.Erin6 4d
4d Full Blocked List How do you remove people from your blocked list in game? Says its full and since the report spam feature doesn't work very well, maybe the block would work better?briarben8 4d
4d Black Screen on Launch Diablo was working on my system a few days ago and suddenly it started to display a black screen with a white cursor upon launch. I see nothing else and hear no sounds. I've tried the D3Prefs fix and nothing helps. I've uninstalled the game and reinstalled. I've disabled the startup applications per Blizzards support topic: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000023848?utm_source=internal-TechForum&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS&utm_content=solution I've uninstalled and reinstalled various peripheral software, I've uninstalled and reinstalled graphics drivers, and I've reset in game settings using the Blizzard App. I did notice that when it goes to the black screen and cursor, it does not allow me to take a screen shot (was trying to include one). I just cant seem to find any fix for this.... and I'd really like to murder some monsters. :( I can play any other Blizzard game with no problem...the issue is just with D3. System: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.0 GHz 16 gigs ram 64 bit windows 7Diddy9 4d
4d Problems to play Diablo 3 After 03/22/2018, it was the last day I played Diablo 3; after that day I could not play Diablo 3, I try to open it from the Blizzard interface, but only appears a window where it said "What were you ding when the error produce". The only think I was doing was loading the game, nothing more. Really would like your help, to keep enjoying this game. Regards. DiegoChugoxD13 4d
4d Game doesn't load after selecting character. After season 15 finished, I went as usual to sort out the items from the season and now the game freezes after I select a character to log with. The game loads up fine in the beginning, all my characters are there like normal. After selection of a character, the game goes into the loading screen and just doesn't load. Please help me fix this.Stankimus3 4d
5d Bought D3 years ago, says I have Starter I already bought Diablo 3 like, 6 years ago. I wanted to play some more, but I realized I was playing the starter edition after I beat the Skeleton King. I have checked every account I have ever owned, and it said I didnt have Diablo on any of them, although I'm certain I had it on this account.HorseBanter22 5d
5d Mouse frozen Diablo 3 on Windows 8.1 Cannot play the game after upgrading Windows 7 64 to 8.1 64, No mouse or mouse frozen on screen and will not moveVertigo10112 5d
5d Diablo 3 crashing on startup 2019 Hi everyone i've been having some trouble with all of my blizzard games for the past month. - i uninstalled everything from razer - reinstalled battle.net and diablo 3 - rebooted my pc Any chance i can get some help fixing my problem? Every time i open the game, i get to the loading screen and then the game crash.AbeKongen3 5d
6d Oceania latency problems Hello, I'm not sure if others are having this problem or its just me. I live in New Zealand and connect to the AUS server (and I get 65ms normally), I have fibre internet (with Spark) and have never had any connection or lag problems until a few days ago. (Which is a shame because I planned to level up my first hardcore character and gather some achievements during the off season). In game, logging in can take 20-25 seconds (previously it was 5-10), often it will DC or time out at the character screen. One time I got Error code #3006. During game play, I will have 65ms, then it will shoot up to 800ms and teleport my character. Out of game, I cannot even reach these forums, it just takes forever and doesnt load much. The only reason I am able to make this post is because I'm using a free VPN via a Australian server! Yesterday I attempted to download the D3 game installer and it failed and was slower than dial up (ah the memories)! I'm not sure if others down here are having similar problems, but I'm willing to trouble shoot and see what the problem is before the season starts! Duncsm0075 6d
6d says ive never beat campaign? So I haven't played in a year or 2 an I just relogged to play with a family member, ive done plenty of bounties etc and ive beat the game over and over on my 2 main characters. Log on, says I have never beat the campaign and I cannot do adventure mode. The only thing I did when I logged on was delete a seasonal character I made AFTER I made my 2 mains that did beat the game. Im not sure why this has happened.bubblegum1 6d
6d Error Code received directed here (Streaming problem). Recieved an error code "BLZBNTBNA00001482" trying to stream to a facebook page. Directed to forums. Can't even change to other methods like twitch. Shame really, you guys just gave all my best sets awesome boosts here shortly. Going to be a lot easier leveling as a solo player. I did give everyone a run for it on the Necro opening. Have the entire vid of that on facebook.Djehooty5 6d
6d Character Import Can you move a character from another platform like xbox or ps4?BHxBatman4 6d
Jan 9 Inaccessible Game Save My little brother is having a problem with accessing his Necromancer in his hero slot. He has a level 25 Necromancer and for some reason it only prompts him to purchase the Necromancer Pack, but he already did. Is there some way for this to be resolved? His PSN is AndrewQ22QuirkyOrc0 Jan 9