Technical Support

Feb 5 CROWDS on Twitter - Season 7 Ep25: All Good Things About half a year ago, we've begun a little experiment to tap into the potential of the playerbase to help itself when it comes to a variety of issues that may not necessarily require contact with Blizzard customer support, such as technical issues or game-related questions. A number of volunteers, experienced at Blizzard games and interested in lending a helping hand to fellow players, have signed up over the months, contributing to our efforts in seeing our players' problems resolved. This CROWDS program was a player-based support initiative that allowed volunteers to help their fellow adventurers via Twitter, using an Android-based mobile app tied to our own social media channels. This app allowed participating helpers to see and respond to tweets that were asking Blizzard for help. You can find more detailed information on CROWDS and how to use the app on our support site article. Alas, the initiative has run its course and we are preparing to lay this program to rest as we proceed to look for other ways to improve the reach and efficiency of our support. Before this curtain will close, however, we wanted to run one last season in order to give everyone a chance to assemble one last time, to make use of this tool for a few more weeks, and to have a last shot at qualifying for our rewards. No matter whether you're a veteran CROWDS helper or want to give this a try before the opportunity fades, all are welcome to subscribe to the app and help their fellow gamers! These are the rewards from which you may pick, should you manage to outshine most of your fellow participants: Hearthstone: Card Packs (x7) Heroes of the Storm: Loot Chests (x12) Overwatch: Loot Boxes (x11) StarCraft II: Co-op Commanders (pick any 2 and/or share with a friend) StarCraft II: Announcers (pick any 2 and/or share with a friend) NOTE: Please be aware that using protected Tweets may prevent others from viewing your responses, disqualifying you from participation. Be sure to set your Tweets to public in order to remain visible and eligible for potential rewards!Vrakthris0 Feb 5
May 17, 2012 Welcome! Please Read Before Posting Welcome to the Technical Support forum for Diablo III. This forum exists to provide Diablo III customers with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and Blizzard Tech Support staff members. While Blizzard Tech Support staff regularly monitors and replies to this forum (between 7am-8pm Pacific, 7 days a week), it is not meant as a place to resolve complex issues, because of the nature of forums. If you cannot resolve your issue through the forum, we recommend checking our Knowledge Center for resolutions and workarounds for common issues. If you wish to contact our Support team directly, you may do so through the following channels: https://blizzard.com/support/ticket/submit - You can keep track of all your communication with Customer Support through your Blizzard account.http://blizzard.com/support/article/contact Please keep all posts on topic. This means technical issues, advice, and discussion of technical issues. Bug reports should be directed to the bug report forums: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386229/ Game discussions, criticism, or commentary should be posted in the appropriate gameplay forums. When requesting assistance with or discussion an issue, please create your own thread unless a topic for the issue already exists. Please refrain from using profanity in your subject lines or thread body. While we do employ a filter that obscures offensive language this does not give license to use it freely. Please make new posts for your own issue, except where a solution has already been posted. Otherwise, please do not change the subject. Do not hijack threads with your new topic. Posting an issue which is similar but distinct from the original topic means that replies must either ignore your post or that of the original poster. Please post a subject title that provides a clear indication of the problem you are experiencing. Posting something like "Major problem!! Look inside" does not communicate anything about the issue you are facing. Unless addressing an issue not already covered in the in-game alert or the server status forum, please do not create posts relating to server stability or down time. Please refrain from posting commentary or complaints about the game, the support process, or policy enforcement. We understand that emotions can run high while dealing with technical issues, but such posts do not advance our goal of providing assistance to the widest audience of customers in this forum. Please do not post direct contact info for other companies. It is OK to post links to websites where contact info can be found, but posting actual info here on the forums is not permitted. We hope that this forum can continue to be a place where users can find quick resolution to their issues. To help do this we ask that the above guidelines be observed at all times when contributing to this forum. Lastly, please remember that Blizzard provides these forums as a venue for our customers to discuss our games. Posts can be deleted and users may be banned from this site, without prior warning or explanation, at the sole discretion of the forum moderators.Omrakos2 May 17, 2012
May 10, 2012 Basic Setup Troubleshooting Greetings, This thread is designed to help you troubleshoot and resolve installation, patching and connection related type issues. We recommend taking all the steps below before creating a post or contacting Technical Support. Additionally, we recommend checking out our Known Issues sticky (Coming Soon) to make sure you are not running into an issue that has already been reported. 1. Downloading 2. Installing/Patching 3. ConnectingRoraks3 May 10, 2012
Jan 15, 2015 Patching and Installation Troubleshooting Patching and installation issues are some of the more common issues that we come across in the Tech Support Forums. This thread will highlight some troubleshooting steps that have been proven to resolve most of the patching and installation issues that you as a player may encounter. Most of the support articles linked below will include steps for both, Windows and Mac systems. However, if you require further assistance with a Mac Installation or Patching issue that has not been mentioned in this sticky thread, you will want to post in our Mac Technical Support Forum. Installation Troubleshooting Steps Patch Troubleshooting StepsDankorii2 Jan 15, 2015
Jun 22, 2012 Diablo III common errors and solutions Below are error codes and messages you may experience during installation, gameplay, and client log in. If you are experiencing any of these errors, please follow the steps provided. Installation, Setup and Patching issues "If your installation disc has been ejected, please reinsert and try again. If not, or if you keep seeing this error, log in to the Blizzard App and install Diablo III digitally" - If you downloaded the installer digitally, this error indicates that it did not convert the files correctly. This can often be caused by closing the downloader early. Though the downloader may show 100%, please allow some time for it to fully complete. To resolve this issue, log into the Blizzard Desktop Application and re-run the downloader. Error 108 or "An unexpected decryption error occurred" - This can be caused by corrupted, damaged or incomplete installation files. It can often times be caused by closing the downloader early. Though the downloader may show 100%, please allow some time for it to fully complete. You may be able to fix this by running the downloader and pointing it to the same saved location so that it may scan and download any missing files. Unable to Initalize Streaming - This error can generally be caused by security software on your computer. During this time, however, it's possible that the error is caused by the number of people hitting the servers. Please double check your firewall settings and try again. Updating Setup Files - If you're stuck on "Updating Setup Files" try these troubleshooting steps, as well as these. Some other players have had success with this workaround, but be aware that it is not something we can suggest. Error BLZPTS00007 - This indicates that the Agent support program was unable to run. Try waiting a few minutes, then reattempt. If that fails, restart the computer and try the game again. Should the issue persist, uninstall your current copy of the game and download again from the Blizzard Game Downloads page. Error 3012 and 3014 - Please be sure to uninstall the Beta, and ensure that the Diablo III Beta folder is deleted.Velnrak3 Jun 22, 2012
Jul 17 Crash - Black Screen Crashes Due to Razer Chroma Software Crash - Black Screen Crashes Due to Razer Chroma Software We've received a number of recent reports of crashes with recent builds of Razer Chroma SDK. Razer has been working on the problem for a while, and it appears to have been fixed with Razer Synapse 3. Below are steps to resolve the issue. 1. Attach your Chroma compatible device and install Razer Synapse 3. If you no longer have your Chroma device, please contact Razer for help or follow the manual installation steps below.) 2. Retest the game. 3. If that doesn't work, uninstall your current build of Razer Chroma SDK Core Components. Instructions are under the header for The Chroma SDK supported games and applications aren’t showing any Chroma effects. How do I fix it? If you do not have this installed, please contact Razer for help or follow the manual installation steps below. 4. Retest the game Manual Chroma Installation Steps If you cannot install Razer Chroma SDK Core Components because you no longer have your device or run into an error, install it from this link. Under step 1, the second hyperlink will download the installer. If these crashes persist, please create your own thread or contact our support team directly for more help. When doing this, please ensure that you list all steps you've tried to troubleshoot your crash, and link this thread if you have followed the steps above.Drakuloth0 Jul 17
Jun 14, 2017 Common Connection and Latency Issues Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpDrakuloth5 Jun 14, 2017
Jun 28 Characters Missing or Logging Into The Wrong Region - 3/21/17 Hey folks, We've recently seen some reports of people logging in and noticing that all of their characters are missing. This mainly happens when logging into the wrong region. For example, if your characters are on the US servers and you happen to log into the EU servers, no characters are going to show up because they are saved on the US servers, and not on the EU servers. To resolve this, you would normally just log out and verify that you are logging into the correct region. However, the reports we've been seeing state that setting the client to the correct region in the Blizzard app has not been working. We're aware of this issue, and we're currently investigating the cause of it. In the meantime, if you have verified that your app and game are set to the correct region, and you are still missing your characters, please try the launching D3 manually, since that workaround seems to work. Here's how to do that: 1. Navigate to the Diablo III folder. 2. Locate the Diablo III.exe, right click on it and select Create shortcut. 3. Move the newly created shortcut to the desktop. 4. Right click on the shortcut and select Properties. 5. In the Target field, leave a space after the last quotation mark and add -launch The target line should now look something like this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Diablo III.exe" -launch 6. Click on the Apply button and use the shortcut to launch the game. When the game loads up, you should see the old login screen which you can now use to log in. Before doing that, check that the correct region is selected. You can seen the region in small font below the login button. If the wrong region is selected, click on Options > Account, and change the region in the Server Region Selection drop down menu. For Mac users please try the steps here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20753695395#1 ______________________________________________________ Customer Support Contact InformationDankorii152 Jun 28
5h ANZ Server Latency (Nov 2018) Receiving high ping (180-200 ms) to the Australian (Sydney) server from Sydney (non-NBN). Have restarted router, computer, etc, with no change. Tracert: Tracing route to 103.4.115.248 over a maximum of 30 hops 1 <1 ms <1 ms <1 ms 192.168.0.1 2 14 ms 15 ms 15 ms 10.20.23.227 3 14 ms 15 ms 15 ms syd-gls-har-agr11-be-12.tpgi.com.au [202.7.205.13] 4 16 ms 16 ms 15 ms syd-gls-har-wgw1-be-100.tpgi.com.au [203.221.3.7] 5 16 ms 16 ms 15 ms 203-219-107-194.static.tpgi.com.au [203.219.107.194] 6 16 ms 16 ms 16 ms Bundle-Ether13.ken-edge902.sydney.telstra.net [139.130.214.101] 7 16 ms 17 ms 15 ms bundle-ether14.ken-core10.sydney.telstra.net [203.50.11.96] 8 18 ms 18 ms 16 ms bundle-ether1.oxf-gw10.sydney.telstra.net [203.50.6.97] 9 19 ms 18 ms 19 ms bundle-ether1.sydo-core04.sydney.reach.com [203.50.13.94] 10 18 ms 16 ms 16 ms i-0-0-0-15.sydo10.telstraglobal.net [202.84.222.206] 11 17 ms 17 ms 16 ms unknown.telstraglobal.net [210.176.152.33] 12 17 ms 17 ms 17 ms 137.221.85.35 13 170 ms 169 ms 170 ms et-0-0-0-pe02-eqsy4.as57976.net [137.221.85.73] 14 170 ms 170 ms 172 ms 103.4.115.248 Trace complete. ------------------------ EDIT: For anyone else you can follow instructions here to trace: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/7870 https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/7871 Aussie Diablo 3 server is: 103.4.115.248TrepChains52 5h
5h Forfeit Season Items due to Inactivity? Really?? Hard for me to believe that I lost all (or most of) my work for a season and some pretty decent gear just because I had to leave the game for an extended period of time? Last time I played was S11, was not able to finish because issues arose that took me away from the game for quite awhile. Now is this true that I dont even get to collect my S11 gear because of the time lapse? Really hard to believe a developer would do something like this just because of an unavoidable life intervention.Radakill5 5h
10h Game freezes upon logging into the actual game I followed another thread that ended up locked claiming that this freezing was due to the Razer Chroma Software. I'm running the game on two different computers: 1)X399 ASRock board, AMD Threadripper 1920X, with 32gigs of Corsair (same kit for all 4 sticks) memory and 2 GTX 1080 Ti in SLI which does NOT have the aforementioned software even installed. The game itself runs off an NVME Samsung SSD. 2)Razer Blade (15", 2017 revision with 1060 built in) which is Intel based with 16GB of RAM, and an HP Omen Accelerator attached with a Geforce 980 Ti attached via Thunderbolt 3 with the Razer Chroma Software running, but on the latest version (3). The game runs off of a SATA-based Samsung SSD in the Omen Accelerator. There are literally no commonalities other than Windows 10 and using Nvidia graphics cards between the two machines. I run the Threadripper machine at 4k 30fps borderless fullscreen window, and I run the laptop at 1080p 60fps borderless fullscreen. The problem occurs on both computers. I can get to the character select screen, change options, etc, but the game freezes when first loading into the game world itself. No other overlay software is running except for Twitch, iCue (Corsair suite) for the desktop at the lastest version, Razer Chroma (latest version) on the laptop, and Bitdefender, and the problem didn't actually start for me until this past Tuesday's server downtime.JayRph19816 10h
10h PTR launcher I would like to play the PTR but instead of the play button I see uninstallmaster2 10h
11h There was a problem logging in (107) I can't seem to login to my account in the battle.net launcher or in game (and as a result, cannot play). In game it just spits out "There was a problem logging in (107)". I know my credentials are correct since logging into the website works fine.Marionette0 11h
16h Equipped Items Do Not Display or Adjust Stats. In Diablo III Internal for Nintendo Switch, a number of items equipped no longer display on-character or adjust any of the character stats. I've tried the following: *Reconnect to Diablo III servers * Restart Diablo III * Restart Switch & Restart Diablo III * Checked for Update (non available) * Unequipped the item(s) and then equipped items. * Moved an item from the character to storage and then back to equip again (didn't work) * Dropped the item, picked it up and equipped it (didn't fix the problem). * Equipped an older set from the armory that contains the same items (problem continues). -- Update -- It looks like the other posting was taken offline - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20769770025 I'm going to put back the information I had stated before. Nowhere in the support information in-console game references the lack of support for the product on any level -- only that you do have support. While I understand a number of troubleshooting steps can't be taken without physical access to the underlying data bits, this needs to be called out in-game support information. If a customer pays 59.99, you shouldn't leave the customer to believe they have support for a product, when really it's... here's the public support forms and not any detailed level of support.Darksheer3 16h
18h D3 maintenance today from 7-10 PST? So did you guys forget about maintenance? It's not listed on the Blizzard support page under the maintenance alert. It shows up in the Blizzard launcher but maintenance never started.sharpymarkr1 18h
23h Account problem? Hello, this is my first post. I'm playing Diablo® III : Reaper of Souls™ Standard Edition for only few months. Now my only problem is this: Profile Unavailable This profile could not be displayed, possibly for one of the following reasons: This account has been inactive for an extended period of time, and cannot be displayed. To be displayed again, the inactive account must first log in to Diablo III. A profile for this account does not exist in this region. If this account has characters in a different server region, a profile may be available at one of the links below: *Korea *Taiwan *Americas I'm playing on European region, and i don't have problems logging or playing. 2-3 times game disconnected me and asked for Account Verification which i did and continued playing. Can anyone please explain what am i supposed to do so i can see my profile again? Thanks in advance. Note: This game is awesome and i'm enjoying each moment spent playing. Cheers!Pablo2 23h
1d Diablo 2 and LOD recovery I got D2 and LOD back when they came out, but haven't played in many years. I cannot add the keys to my current blizzard account (duh, I already registered them), but I cannot remember how to get into the account. Is there a way to migrate them into the new account system?Metaphasic1 1d
1d Could not log IN to Battle.net!!! a live maintenance on will be November 19th from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM (PST), right? Why I can't log in now!whirefox12340 1d
1d Can't Log Into Game I have not been able to log into Diablo III since last night around 6:00 p.m. and still not today. Getting several different error messages including this one. Please help and tell me what this means and if others are experiencing this same thing. One of the messages I get is this: 4013FC46-A987-4EC4-BC8C-30785A05BDDD. I've tried reinstalling and repairing and still no luck. Thanks for your help. I'm trying to log in now and can't. :((EchoMcBride9 1d
1d pets not working right pets not working right. they don't stay out in front like they used to and the skeleton mages don't fight all the timeBARAGA0 1d
1d Freezing stuttering random feezing stuttering sick of it have tried everything i7 6700k maximus 9 hero latest everything gtx 980 4gb 1080p monitor ssd 32 gb ram 1000w psu gold nothing overheatingTrifecta63 1d
1d Diablo 3 cdkey compromised ? If someone else makes an account with my diablo 3 Do they have access to my diablo 3? I left my diablo 3 open on a computer and someone made an account and started playing... Do i have to worry about my cd key? I already deleted the game off the computer...NwN3 1d
1d Missing Characters All my characters are gone?Malfufi1 1d
1d ERROR : 5CFFDB07-B925-45DE-B0A2-8743CD77BE58 Hello dear Forum people, i have a huge problem with diablo III. I can launch it via battlenet, it starts normally, but after a few seconds, between 10-20 sec it just crashes and shows this error code : 5CFFDB07-B925-45DE-B0A2-8743CD77BE58 I play the basic diablo III version, without the dlcs. Can somebody help fixing this issue ? I would be really flattered ! Best wishes and regards, Juliandeathadder131 1d
1d how to fix it when i start diablo3 its show "the application encountered an unexpected error" 368F4E59-EB7D-4D06-8D9F-9FC8942BC773 plz help meFunkyPants1 1d
1d Game freezing after 2.6.1 + restarting Hi, Ever since patch 2.6.1, whenever I start a game, it loads and freezes right there at the very beginning in town (I can't even make one step, but I can move my mouse). I have to press CTRL+ALT+DEL to close the game (Windows says that it's not responding). Then on my second start, it works. I can still play, but I have to go through those steps every time to access the game. If there are additional steps or information you need, simply let me know (it's my first time posting in this section). Thank you for your help.QBBQ108 1d
2d High Ping/Rubberbanding in game My ping has skyrocketed lately (often 500+ in game) and made the game unplayable. I can't figure out what's causing it. I ran the looking glass tests, and the results are: TRACEROUTE: traceroute to 73.75.157.241 (73.75.157.241), 15 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 Blizzard Blizzard 1.908 ms 1.895 ms 1.898 ms 2 37.244.22.2 (37.244.22.2) 2.608 ms 2.655 ms 2.666 ms 3 24.105.30.166 (24.105.30.166) 3.647 ms 3.661 ms 3.667 ms 4 137.221.66.0 (137.221.66.0) 3.127 ms 3.180 ms 3.232 ms 5 137.221.68.66 (137.221.68.66) 3.141 ms 3.146 ms 3.147 ms 6 137.221.68.32 (137.221.68.32) 2.810 ms 1.135 ms 1.287 ms 7 te-0-10-0-1-4-pe01.600wseventh.ca.ibone.comcast.net (23.30.206.153) 1.258 ms 1.746 ms 1.743 ms 8 be-11545-cr02.losangeles.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.84.233) 1.875 ms 1.881 ms 1.880 ms 9 be-11015-cr02.sunnyvale.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.97) 10.932 ms 10.968 ms 10.964 ms 10 be-11020-cr01.champa.co.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.84.10) 53.046 ms 53.049 ms 52.424 ms 11 be-12021-cr02.1601milehigh.co.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.84.226) 52.909 ms 53.228 ms 53.228 ms 12 be-10521-cr02.350ecermak.il.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.85.169) 53.470 ms 53.105 ms 53.094 ms 13 be-10506-cr01.chicago.il.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.230) 54.528 ms 54.113 ms 54.095 ms 14 be-7922-ar01.elmhurst.il.chicago.comcast.net (68.86.92.34) 53.720 ms 53.898 ms 53.889 ms 15 be-124-rur01.wchicago.il.chicago.comcast.net (69.139.235.54) 53.924 ms 54.379 ms 54.335 ms 18/11/2018 04:17:10 UTC -------------------- PING: PING 73.75.157.241 (73.75.157.241) 56(84) bytes of data. 64 bytes from 73.75.157.241: icmp_seq=1 ttl=50 time=61.6 ms 64 bytes from 73.75.157.241: icmp_seq=2 ttl=50 time=634 ms 64 bytes from 73.75.157.241: icmp_seq=3 ttl=50 time=61.6 ms 64 bytes from 73.75.157.241: icmp_seq=4 ttl=50 time=686 ms --- 73.75.157.241 ping statistics --- 4 packets transmitted, 4 received, 0% packet loss, time 3000ms rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 61.675/361.151/686.441/300.020 ms 18/11/2018 04:17:10 UTC -------------------- MTR: Start: Sun Nov 18 04:17:11 2018 Blizzard 1.|-- Blizzard 0.0% 10 0.3 0.3 0.2 0.3 0.0 2.|-- 37.244.22.2 0.0% 10 0.6 0.5 0.4 0.6 0.0 3.|-- 24.105.30.166 0.0% 10 0.9 1.2 0.8 2.2 0.3 4.|-- 137.221.66.0 0.0% 10 1.7 1.6 1.5 1.7 0.0 5.|-- 137.221.68.66 0.0% 10 1.4 1.4 1.3 1.7 0.0 6.|-- 137.221.68.32 0.0% 10 1.3 1.2 1.1 1.3 0.0 7.|-- te-0-10-0-1-4-pe01.600wseventh.ca.ibone.comcast.net 0.0% 10 1.3 1.3 1.3 1.4 0.0 8.|-- be-11545-cr02.losangeles.ca.ibone.comcast.net 0.0% 10 2.0 2.4 1.8 3.4 0.0 9.|-- be-11015-cr02.sunnyvale.ca.ibone.comcast.net 0.0% 10 9.7 9.9 9.4 11.1 0.3 10.|-- be-11020-cr01.champa.co.ibone.comcast.net 0.0% 10 53.6 52.9 52.2 53.7 0.0 11.|-- be-12021-cr02.1601milehigh.co.ibone.comcast.net 0.0% 10 52.4 53.1 52.2 54.1 0.5 12.|-- be-10521-cr02.350ecermak.il.ibone.comcast.net 0.0% 10 52.4 53.2 52.4 53.9 0.0 13.|-- be-10506-cr01.chicago.il.ibone.comcast.net 0.0% 10 54.2 53.3 52.5 54.3 0.0 14.|-- be-7922-ar01.elmhurst.il.chicago.comcast.net 0.0% 10 54.8 54.4 53.6 55.0 0.0 15.|-- be-124-rur01.wchicago.il.chicago.comcast.net 0.0% 10 53.9 53.9 53.6 54.1 0.0 16.|-- ae1-acr29.wchicago.il.chicago.comcast.net 0.0% 10 53.6 53.8 53.5 55.5 0.3 17.|-- c-73-75-157-241.hsd1.il.comcast.net 0.0% 10 61.5 455.6 60.8 1102. 501.0 18/11/2018 04:17:10 UTC --------------------rlauren20 2d
2d No sound in all of my blizzard games i have no sound in all my blizzard games. How do i resolve this issue?buffalol1 2d
3d Eternal collection vs Ultimate edition So hard to get an answer from Blizzard.. My friend bought Eternal collection on ps4. I only have Ultimate edition. What do i need to be able to play with him, do i have to buy the full eternal collection or if i buy just the Necromancer at 20$, will my gane turn into the Eternal collection?MyronXentis1 3d
3d Application Encountered An Unexpected error I'm having no problem with the Blizzard Launcher. But every time I try to log into D3 I get the Dianblo III logo, and the launcher states game is running. It gets so far as to display the in game pointer, than abruptly the game shuts down and I get the above titled error with no option to submit it to Blizzard. (or anywhere for that matter.) I have tried (twice) uninstalling the game as well as the launcher and reinstalling to the same effect. The error code it gives me is as follows: 6c3da5-dcc2-4f94-a28b-9d53ba4c3ifc Also worth noting this is a refurbished ASUS ROG bought off e-bay. No clue what's going on. HALP! :/ Also worth noting, I have no problem playing Hearthstone...? Have also run scan/repair to no avail...Sikka133 3d
3d in game issues Im having several issues with my game and I dont know how to solve them 1) the game freezes my character and nothing seems to work until it decides to unfreeze itself 2) it locks up and wont let me raise a paragon stat or move items from my inventory to my stash 3) it wont let me raise my paragon level past paragon 1 any help resolving these issues would be appreceated thank youdinglenuts992 3d
3d error code 300016 HI Peeps, installed Diablo 3 played Act 1 got to skeleton King then says error code 300016 and cant continue game, any solutions? I tired game settings from 64it to 32 in the game launcher part not settings in the game.Lombards2 3d
3d Error 316609 I've gotten this error, how do I fix it? I would like to play d3 but this is preventing me from playing itTisTheWay20 3d
3d 1016 5 time straight in a row, Thank you Blizzard.. I love redoing everything five or six time just to get through part of and Act. Only to have to redo it all again. Thank you so very muchtaglag33 3d
4d Diablo 3 Frame Drops Major frame drops in Diablo 3 when using GTX 1080 with Ryzen 7 1800x, 16gb ram @ 3200mhz. All core temps are 40c. But why are my frames dropping to 30fps while even on low???RAWRXD7 4d
4d FPS Drop, what settings to use I find that I'm always experiencing random drops in my frames. I'm running everything on max settings and I can run the game stable for the most part but sometimes it'll just dip for a second. I have a decent PC set up, 1070ti, 16GB of ram, Ryzen 7 1700 and I have it running on my SSD. Is there any trick to keeping the game running more stable?Thorgunite5 4d
4d Game server not sending me data. ill be running around solo, or multiplier and suddenly everything will stop moving my abilities don't work, but i can run around the map, and the chat still works fine with no lag. the map stops loading if i run to far from the point of desync. in game the other people can see me move and cast abilities but from my perspective i cant do anything other than run around until i see i'm dead in the chat or the game server starts sending me data again and everything happens all at once. the chat as no delay when i'm typing. so i'm somehow functionally connected to the blizzard servers but not the diablo servers?LionsAbyss9 4d
5d Diablo 3 not launching: The application encountered an error I am unable to launch Diablo 3. Already reinstalled the game but still not running. Here is my code: D9AFE925-D285-4408-B396-9B1350910F3CHorizon71 5d
5d Error Code 1016 So i've been having issues with this. I get about 2-3 mins of gametime before i receive this error (every time) No problems with my net or anything. Any help would be great? No idea where to start, i've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. (See below for MTR)Heeatz42 5d
5d Switch troubleshoot I've been playing diablo for about 2 days now. for my part, it hasn't been a great experience since the loading screens litterally take 3-4 minutes each and when I get into a zone, the game studders sometimes up to 30 seconds straight (freeze). I've tried the game docked and undocked in both 720p and 1080p. No changes in the behavior. what is happenning?Poupal0 5d
5d I SOLVED MY LOSS PACKET ISSUE! Usually only happens when I encounter a large group of mobs, it just freezes for a few seconds, its gotten to a point where its no longer fun playing and I avoided the game all day, only to trey again and still experiencing lag. TRACEROUTE: traceroute to 73.73.160.114 (73.73.160.114), 15 hops max, 60 byte packets 1 Blizzard Blizzard 0.329 ms 0.331 ms 0.329 ms 2 37.244.22.130 (37.244.22.130) 0.516 ms 0.561 ms 0.647 ms 3 24.105.30.166 (24.105.30.166) 2.206 ms 2.217 ms 2.286 ms 4 137.221.66.0 (137.221.66.0) 1.588 ms 1.600 ms 1.680 ms 5 137.221.68.70 (137.221.68.70) 1.499 ms 1.527 ms 1.528 ms 6 137.221.68.34 (137.221.68.34) 1.174 ms 1.075 ms 1.193 ms 7 te-0-10-0-1-4-pe01.600wseventh.ca.ibone.comcast.net (23.30.206.153) 1.597 ms 1.399 ms 1.436 ms 8 be-11545-cr02.losangeles.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.84.233) 2.242 ms 2.252 ms 2.250 ms 9 be-11015-cr02.sunnyvale.ca.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.86.97) 11.466 ms 11.496 ms 11.500 ms 10 be-11020-cr01.champa.co.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.84.10) 53.302 ms 53.331 ms 52.549 ms 11 be-12021-cr02.1601milehigh.co.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.84.226) 52.332 ms 53.021 ms 52.997 ms 12 be-10521-cr02.350ecermak.il.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.85.169) 52.317 ms 53.936 ms 53.968 ms 13 be-7922-ar01.area4.il.chicago.comcast.net (68.86.91.166) 52.803 ms 52.428 ms 52.408 ms 14 69.139.202.57 (69.139.202.57) 52.036 ms 52.030 ms 52.020 ms 15 68.87.204.162 (68.87.204.162) 52.107 ms 52.089 ms 52.231 ms 14/11/2018 03:14:33 UTC -------------------- PING: PING 73.73.160.114 (73.73.160.114) 56(84) bytes of data. 64 bytes from 73.73.160.114: icmp_seq=1 ttl=51 time=61.8 ms 64 bytes from 73.73.160.114: icmp_seq=2 ttl=51 time=62.8 ms 64 bytes from 73.73.160.114: icmp_seq=3 ttl=51 time=62.5 ms 64 bytes from 73.73.160.114: icmp_seq=4 ttl=51 time=61.5 ms --- 73.73.160.114 ping statistics --- 4 packets transmitted, 4 received, 0% packet loss, time 3003ms rtt min/avg/max/mdev = 61.546/62.195/62.808/0.566 ms 14/11/2018 03:14:33 UTC -------------------- MTR: Start: Wed Nov 14 03:14:33 2018 Blizzard 1.|-- Blizzard 0.0% 10 0.3 0.3 0.2 0.4 0.0 2.|-- 37.244.22.130 0.0% 10 0.6 0.5 0.5 0.6 0.0 3.|-- 24.105.30.166 0.0% 10 1.0 1.1 0.8 2.2 0.0 4.|-- 137.221.66.0 0.0% 10 1.6 1.6 1.4 1.7 0.0 5.|-- 137.221.68.70 0.0% 10 2.5 2.0 1.3 5.7 1.2 6.|-- 137.221.68.34 0.0% 10 1.2 1.3 1.2 1.7 0.0 7.|-- te-0-10-0-1-4-pe01.600wseventh.ca.ibone.comcast.net 0.0% 10 1.3 1.3 1.2 1.6 0.0 8.|-- be-11545-cr02.losangeles.ca.ibone.comcast.net 0.0% 10 3.6 2.7 1.7 3.6 0.0 9.|-- be-11015-cr02.sunnyvale.ca.ibone.comcast.net 0.0% 10 10.0 10.6 9.5 11.4 0.0 10.|-- be-11020-cr01.champa.co.ibone.comcast.net 0.0% 10 54.0 53.4 52.2 54.3 0.5 11.|-- be-12021-cr02.1601milehigh.co.ibone.comcast.net 0.0% 10 53.8 53.1 52.1 54.0 0.0 12.|-- be-10521-cr02.350ecermak.il.ibone.comcast.net 0.0% 10 52.2 53.5 52.2 54.1 0.3 13.|-- be-7922-ar01.area4.il.chicago.comcast.net 0.0% 10 52.5 53.4 52.3 54.6 0.5 14.|-- 69.139.202.57 0.0% 10 52.1 52.1 52.0 52.1 0.0 15.|-- 68.87.204.162 0.0% 10 52.4 52.2 52.1 52.8 0.0 16.|-- c-73-73-160-114.hsd1.il.comcast.net 10.0% 10 61.6 63.9 60.9 79.2 5.7 14/11/2018 03:14:33 UTC --------------------Johnnyboy872 5d
5d Follower token crafting. I am playing Diablo III on the PS4, and I have been looking for a day now, I know at a blacksmith lv 2 you can craft follower tokens, my blacksmith is a level 7 and I can't find where to craft them. I have looked under the potion tab, but it is not there. Did something change?WilliamErik1 5d
5d Profile Unavailable - plz help - old account Please help - https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/ZtskyT-2632/ When enter into the game it suggest me create new hero.. What should I do to see my old heroes? Thanks!ZtskyT1 5d
5d Network disconnect issue The "Network disconnect" is happning often. I'm playing (alone) the game, then suddenly I got disconnected from the game and I was sent back to the menu, but I didn't get disconnected from Diablo 3, only from the current game. Before you could thing that is related with my network, the other application (including Battle Net, Diablo 3) that use network keep working smoothly. Follows the print screen: https://imgur.com/a/QkYPbPr Please, let's consider how difficult is to play a high GR without die with Rathma's set to up a fu##$#@ gem. It's so frustrating that you are spending your time to improve your character and then suddenly the game kick you without any reason and you lost the entire progress that you had so far. I know that every 'session' would be connected to different server, but when you are playing alone, we should be able to keep the current progress when we got disconnected by an error of Diablo 3. I'm not talking about keep the current progress locally, because I know that it's a security issue, but let's keep it in server side when the players are playing alone...to avoid this situation that is so frustrated...or let's find another way to avoid it. BRs, Rafaelrafaelsm2 5d
5d Nintendo Switch couch co-op issues Hey guys I’ve been having trouble playing couch co-op since I setup my Nintendo Online account. When I try to add the second profile to the game it prompts me to login to Nintendo online. Does the second profile on my switch have to have online access in order for us to play together offline? It worked perfectly fine before I got Nintendo online on my main account. Any idea how to fix this? ThanksAltoid0 5d
5d What is this Bug/Crash 8B87B2CA-B065-4783-B156-D676326B4C48 So I have been trying to start up diablo 3 for like 4 days not, and im getting sick and tired of sitting here and getting client does not respond. Its allowed through my firewall, i switched it to 32-bit and gave me that code, so I switched it back and it simply just does not respond. Uninstalled about 5 times reinstalled 5 times still does not work. So, If tech support could help me with this that would be fabulous.Haunticity0 5d
6d Bad FPS 4 Rig So I have a Ryzen 7 1800x and a GTX 1080. Even after lowering the game settings from high to low, turning off anti-aliasing, and going through the 10 support logs from the forums (no other actually had information), I haven't been able to come to a solution as to why my frames are so bad. I'm getting 60-90 consistent. But Never really over 100. But everyone that I see who plays with a 1080, easily hits close to 160fps perfectly. Any ideas? I've been frustrated with the topic for the last two weeks. I've done everything recommended and no help once so ever.Rizuya0 6d
6d Code 1016 Game ran fine until Blizzard worked on server but now all I get is error code 1016 starting to get annoyed with this game can anyone please help helpSlayerRen50 6d
6d [Suggestion] Hi. I have a suggestion for Warcraft III Reforged. Sorry they did it in this forum, but I did not know where to write them. Warcraft III was one of the games that I remember with great pleasure, but I never had the pleasure of playing Warcraft I and II because they are very old games and their graphics make it very difficult to enjoy them. My suggestion is that you try to add the history and campaigns of those games to Warcraft Reforged. I think that all the fans would like to experience these stories. Thanks for reading and keep in mind my suggestionDDragon1 6d
6d launch probleme hello. launch not work. my id - BA767446-97A9-4CB0-B1BB-69046123186F pls help meSinnerZ1 6d