Technical Support

Feb 5 CROWDS on Twitter - Season 7 Ep25: All Good Things About half a year ago, we've begun a little experiment to tap into the potential of the playerbase to help itself when it comes to a variety of issues that may not necessarily require contact with Blizzard customer support, such as technical issues or game-related questions. A number of volunteers, experienced at Blizzard games and interested in lending a helping hand to fellow players, have signed up over the months, contributing to our efforts in seeing our players' problems resolved. This CROWDS program was a player-based support initiative that allowed volunteers to help their fellow adventurers via Twitter, using an Android-based mobile app tied to our own social media channels. This app allowed participating helpers to see and respond to tweets that were asking Blizzard for help. You can find more detailed information on CROWDS and how to use the app on our support site article. Alas, the initiative has run its course and we are preparing to lay this program to rest as we proceed to look for other ways to improve the reach and efficiency of our support. Before this curtain will close, however, we wanted to run one last season in order to give everyone a chance to assemble one last time, to make use of this tool for a few more weeks, and to have a last shot at qualifying for our rewards. No matter whether you're a veteran CROWDS helper or want to give this a try before the opportunity fades, all are welcome to subscribe to the app and help their fellow gamers! These are the rewards from which you may pick, should you manage to outshine most of your fellow participants: Hearthstone: Card Packs (x7) Heroes of the Storm: Loot Chests (x12) Overwatch: Loot Boxes (x11) StarCraft II: Co-op Commanders (pick any 2 and/or share with a friend) StarCraft II: Announcers (pick any 2 and/or share with a friend) NOTE: Please be aware that using protected Tweets may prevent others from viewing your responses, disqualifying you from participation. Be sure to set your Tweets to public in order to remain visible and eligible for potential rewards!Vrakthris0 Feb 5
May 17, 2012 Welcome! Please Read Before Posting Welcome to the Technical Support forum for Diablo III. This forum exists to provide Diablo III customers with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and Blizzard Tech Support staff members. While Blizzard Tech Support staff regularly monitors and replies to this forum (between 7am-8pm Pacific, 7 days a week), it is not meant as a place to resolve complex issues, because of the nature of forums. If you cannot resolve your issue through the forum, we recommend checking our Knowledge Center for resolutions and workarounds for common issues. If you wish to contact our Support team directly, you may do so through the following channels: https://blizzard.com/support/ticket/submit - You can keep track of all your communication with Customer Support through your Blizzard account.http://blizzard.com/support/article/contact Please keep all posts on topic. This means technical issues, advice, and discussion of technical issues. Bug reports should be directed to the bug report forums: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386229/ Game discussions, criticism, or commentary should be posted in the appropriate gameplay forums. When requesting assistance with or discussion an issue, please create your own thread unless a topic for the issue already exists. Please refrain from using profanity in your subject lines or thread body. While we do employ a filter that obscures offensive language this does not give license to use it freely. Please make new posts for your own issue, except where a solution has already been posted. Otherwise, please do not change the subject. Do not hijack threads with your new topic. Posting an issue which is similar but distinct from the original topic means that replies must either ignore your post or that of the original poster. Please post a subject title that provides a clear indication of the problem you are experiencing. Posting something like "Major problem!! Look inside" does not communicate anything about the issue you are facing. Unless addressing an issue not already covered in the in-game alert or the server status forum, please do not create posts relating to server stability or down time. Please refrain from posting commentary or complaints about the game, the support process, or policy enforcement. We understand that emotions can run high while dealing with technical issues, but such posts do not advance our goal of providing assistance to the widest audience of customers in this forum. Please do not post direct contact info for other companies. It is OK to post links to websites where contact info can be found, but posting actual info here on the forums is not permitted. We hope that this forum can continue to be a place where users can find quick resolution to their issues. To help do this we ask that the above guidelines be observed at all times when contributing to this forum. Lastly, please remember that Blizzard provides these forums as a venue for our customers to discuss our games. Posts can be deleted and users may be banned from this site, without prior warning or explanation, at the sole discretion of the forum moderators.Omrakos2 May 17, 2012
May 10, 2012 Basic Setup Troubleshooting Greetings, This thread is designed to help you troubleshoot and resolve installation, patching and connection related type issues. We recommend taking all the steps below before creating a post or contacting Technical Support. Additionally, we recommend checking out our Known Issues sticky (Coming Soon) to make sure you are not running into an issue that has already been reported. 1. Downloading 2. Installing/Patching 3. ConnectingRoraks3 May 10, 2012
Jan 15, 2015 Patching and Installation Troubleshooting Patching and installation issues are some of the more common issues that we come across in the Tech Support Forums. This thread will highlight some troubleshooting steps that have been proven to resolve most of the patching and installation issues that you as a player may encounter. Most of the support articles linked below will include steps for both, Windows and Mac systems. However, if you require further assistance with a Mac Installation or Patching issue that has not been mentioned in this sticky thread, you will want to post in our Mac Technical Support Forum. Installation Troubleshooting Steps Patch Troubleshooting StepsDankorii2 Jan 15, 2015
Jun 22, 2012 Diablo III common errors and solutions Below are error codes and messages you may experience during installation, gameplay, and client log in. If you are experiencing any of these errors, please follow the steps provided. Installation, Setup and Patching issues "If your installation disc has been ejected, please reinsert and try again. If not, or if you keep seeing this error, log in to the Blizzard App and install Diablo III digitally" - If you downloaded the installer digitally, this error indicates that it did not convert the files correctly. This can often be caused by closing the downloader early. Though the downloader may show 100%, please allow some time for it to fully complete. To resolve this issue, log into the Blizzard Desktop Application and re-run the downloader. Error 108 or "An unexpected decryption error occurred" - This can be caused by corrupted, damaged or incomplete installation files. It can often times be caused by closing the downloader early. Though the downloader may show 100%, please allow some time for it to fully complete. You may be able to fix this by running the downloader and pointing it to the same saved location so that it may scan and download any missing files. Unable to Initalize Streaming - This error can generally be caused by security software on your computer. During this time, however, it's possible that the error is caused by the number of people hitting the servers. Please double check your firewall settings and try again. Updating Setup Files - If you're stuck on "Updating Setup Files" try these troubleshooting steps, as well as these. Some other players have had success with this workaround, but be aware that it is not something we can suggest. Error BLZPTS00007 - This indicates that the Agent support program was unable to run. Try waiting a few minutes, then reattempt. If that fails, restart the computer and try the game again. Should the issue persist, uninstall your current copy of the game and download again from the Blizzard Game Downloads page. Error 3012 and 3014 - Please be sure to uninstall the Beta, and ensure that the Diablo III Beta folder is deleted.Velnrak3 Jun 22, 2012
Jul 17 Crash - Black Screen Crashes Due to Razer Chroma Software Crash - Black Screen Crashes Due to Razer Chroma Software We've received a number of recent reports of crashes with recent builds of Razer Chroma SDK. Razer has been working on the problem for a while, and it appears to have been fixed with Razer Synapse 3. Below are steps to resolve the issue. 1. Attach your Chroma compatible device and install Razer Synapse 3. If you no longer have your Chroma device, please contact Razer for help or follow the manual installation steps below.) 2. Retest the game. 3. If that doesn't work, uninstall your current build of Razer Chroma SDK Core Components. Instructions are under the header for The Chroma SDK supported games and applications aren’t showing any Chroma effects. How do I fix it? If you do not have this installed, please contact Razer for help or follow the manual installation steps below. 4. Retest the game Manual Chroma Installation Steps If you cannot install Razer Chroma SDK Core Components because you no longer have your device or run into an error, install it from this link. Under step 1, the second hyperlink will download the installer. If these crashes persist, please create your own thread or contact our support team directly for more help. When doing this, please ensure that you list all steps you've tried to troubleshoot your crash, and link this thread if you have followed the steps above.Drakuloth0 Jul 17
Jun 14, 2017 Common Connection and Latency Issues Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpDrakuloth5 Jun 14, 2017
Jun 28 Characters Missing or Logging Into The Wrong Region - 3/21/17 Hey folks, We've recently seen some reports of people logging in and noticing that all of their characters are missing. This mainly happens when logging into the wrong region. For example, if your characters are on the US servers and you happen to log into the EU servers, no characters are going to show up because they are saved on the US servers, and not on the EU servers. To resolve this, you would normally just log out and verify that you are logging into the correct region. However, the reports we've been seeing state that setting the client to the correct region in the Blizzard app has not been working. We're aware of this issue, and we're currently investigating the cause of it. In the meantime, if you have verified that your app and game are set to the correct region, and you are still missing your characters, please try the launching D3 manually, since that workaround seems to work. Here's how to do that: 1. Navigate to the Diablo III folder. 2. Locate the Diablo III.exe, right click on it and select Create shortcut. 3. Move the newly created shortcut to the desktop. 4. Right click on the shortcut and select Properties. 5. In the Target field, leave a space after the last quotation mark and add -launch The target line should now look something like this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Diablo III.exe" -launch 6. Click on the Apply button and use the shortcut to launch the game. When the game loads up, you should see the old login screen which you can now use to log in. Before doing that, check that the correct region is selected. You can seen the region in small font below the login button. If the wrong region is selected, click on Options > Account, and change the region in the Server Region Selection drop down menu. For Mac users please try the steps here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20753695395#1 ______________________________________________________ Customer Support Contact InformationDankorii152 Jun 28
1h game stuttering with occasional freezes CPU: Ryzen 7 2700X GPU: Sapphire Nitro+ RX580 8GB RAM: G.Skill 16GB RAM SSD: Samsung 970 EVO My GPU should be able to absolutely blast the requirements of this game. Lowering game video settings does not help (playing on max settings and minimum is exactly same). The issue is mostly when playing multiplayer. Sometimes game freezes for 1s. (My ISP is one of the best in the world, so for sure internet itself is not the problem). How to fix this? I keep hearing that it's a bug of latest patch and latest windows updates. Is all I can do - wait for Blizzard to patch this game?Hordeon4 1h
2h Failing on Startup Everytime I go to launch Diablo 3 the logo pops up, the screen turns white/grey and then it closes and Battle.net tells me that the game is no longer running. I've deleted all of the razer chroma files on my pc and I don't have Avast installed which were 2 of the biggest problems that I had seen people had.DioStando2 2h
3h Crash on startup Game Crashes as soon as i start it this is the error 3CBB0E56-57A4-4141-9863-12F6D5F7192B tryed everything to fix itCheerMe5 3h
3h Game crashing 9 out of 10 times. Forced hard shutdown So, I open the game, get to character selection, hit the button for start game. Right after the load screen goes away and the room starts, I freeze. I see my charater standing there, the ability bar is empty(no skill buttons), and it says in the middle of the screen, checkpoint reached. Can't do anything, Can't minimize, can't tab out, can't even open task manager to force close the game. It forces me to do the one thing noone likes to do to their PC, Hold the power button till it shuts off. Now, I have razer software, I checked this... https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20765737231 I'm already using synapse 3. Have been since it came out. Any other solutions? I'd like to play the friggen game and can'tMoysa14 3h
5h Video showing x64 RAM "leak". x32 works fine OK, here is a video showing the task manager and my RAM usage from Dialbo just going up, up and away. At about 3.4GB usage I have to stop and restart the client. I've let it run up to 3.6GB and be "okayish". It really becomes practically unplayable at that point. The video is 22 min long. I recommend starting YT and just playing it at 2x to watch the RAM grow. The RAM jumps at every new Rift. I might be doing something wrong. My video drivers are a few versions behind and what the heck is the 32 bit helper processes? Maybe I'll uninstall, update video drivers and re-install? However, based on all the threads regarding game stutter and performance, I feel this is the true culprit. The game runs fine if I go into the Game Settings from the Bnet client and tick "Launch 32-bit client" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vujnamVds7w p.s. This would be a closer representation to "literally unplayable" ;) :PKamelJabber27 5h
6h Anyone else with stutter issues since new season or patch? When I move my character very often the camera freezes for a second. Started with the new season or patch. Nothing on about my sytem has changed and no lag or fps issues and I wasn't having this problem last seasonCoda4 6h
6h Asia Server Status is Asia server down? I have problem logging in.wingless19848 6h
9h Game Crashing every 15 to 45 minutes I was told by Blizzard Support that my drivers need to be up dated, so I did that. All my drivers have been updated. But my game keeps crashing. I can play for about 20 minutes before the game just Freezes. Everything seems to be OK even sound is good I can even move the pointer (mouse) but other than game is stuck. I have to manually turn off my PC then turn it back on. This has been going on since Friday, when I made a new Season Character.Taxfree9421 9h
9h D3D Error "Diablo III was unable to initialize D3D. Click OK to retry." This error occurs on two occasions. 1) When I load the game itself, EVERY TIME 2) When i ALT+Tab out of screen then try to re-open the game. (Often, but not always) On top of this, the screen seems to struggle to open the window, in the sense that it is flickering off and on while trying to open. Sometimes my left monitor even loses signal for a bit. The error only comes up once, and when i hit OK, it fixes it. however, this has become so annoying that i have been playing other games strictly to avoid it. The game also seems to mess with my multi monitor setup. any assistance will be helpful. (I am running on a 3 monitor set up, game on the Center Screen) SPECS I5 6400K Nvidea GTX 1070 8GB 16GB Vengaence Ram 2200MHz 3X Asus 24' 144Hz monitorsNightFang8 9h
11h Latency & Lagging Out of Games Hi, at launch of S16 yesterday I was playing 100% fine without issues. Played for a half dozen hours flawlessly. Went to sleep. Late this morning, I log in and I have ~80ms base latency out of nowhere (usually under 20), sometimes spiking up to 600-1500ms, and less than a minute into games, the game behaves as if the connections is lost (I can run my character around, but monsters are stuck in place, spells aren't firing, nothing's happening). Sometimes it will all insta-catchup 30 seconds later or so, but I just ran a Greater Rift and it did the connection drop for about a minute during the Rift Guardian (I died once connection resumed, then revived and killed it). Now, trying to talk to Urshi to raise my gem, connection is lost again. Actually, just while typing this message, over 5 minutes after I tried to talk to the gem person, the game's connection resumed and the gem window opened. What might be the issue here? Everything was fine at launch; did I lose my spot on the "good servers"? :(Diaz7 11h
13h Legendary Potion gone. As we know we have a space for legendary potions and it saves it on the same spot at the default. But as I switch builds using the armory I notice that the legendary pots is gone from the pots slot. I looked at the storage and inventory and it was not there like I didnt have one. So I dont know if it is just me or is this a bug that needs to be addressed. Is anyone getting this same issue?Cyvore0 13h
16h diablo 3 not installing Recently I've been having problems with D3 ever since the new patch came out this week. It will not let my launcher update so I tried re-installing and now it won't even run the setup. I know it's not my computer or internet because I've turned firewalls/anti-viris off/on and tried selective startup like it recommends which didn't help. All other games work fine as well. Before this week it has been working fine for me and I've had no problems until now. I would really like a blue response to this because I know it's a Blizzard problem and I'm starting to get very frustrated. I want this fixed or my money back because it's very annoying. If anyone can help it is appreciated.Trogdor35 16h
19h cant find my seasonal armor pieces for my wizard I am playing seasonal on my xbox one x and cant figure out how to get the armor pieces that I should be getting for my wizard I have completed Acts 1-3 and no armor.gwenevere1 19h
19h Screen Turns Black and alt tabs me out. Every 30 seconds or so my screen will flicker black and return to the game or compeletely alt-tab me and I either have to quit d3 through the task manager or it returns after 10 or so seconds. I have Dual GeForce GTS 250, and I updated my video drivers.Ryt757 19h
22h Game is having a seizure Startup screen is flashing between textures, game menu is the same and both going together actually started giving me a headache. Tried to load the game and after a lagged load was disconnected. Been this way since 0ct 18/2018D3ath0f5ound0 22h
23h Activation Code Ok so I got Diablo 3 from the WoW Annual Pass so it didn't give me an activation key or what have you and it asked for one when I tried to Pre-download the game. It is still downloading regardless I never activated it. I don't want to download the entire thing just to find out I have re-download again because I needed to activate it. So if you don't need to activate it that would be good, but, if you have to activate where are you supposed to get the activation key if you got it from the WoW annual pass?SomebodyEpic17 23h
1d Constant 1016 Disconnect Errors When Playing |------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------| | WinMTR statistics | | Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last | |------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------| | 192.168.0.1 - 6 | 3968 | 3759 | 7 | 12 | 202 | 12 | | 10.30.132.1 - 6 | 3960 | 3749 | 8 | 12 | 126 | 12 | | 100.122.142.104 - 6 | 3972 | 3764 | 9 | 13 | 190 | 26 | | 100.122.141.100 - 7 | 3792 | 3539 | 10 | 16 | 182 | 15 | | dalsbbrj02-ae3.0.rd.dl.cox.net - 12 | 3320 | 2949 | 21 | 26 | 273 | 25 | | 70.191.61.14 - 10 | 3464 | 3129 | 20 | 25 | 154 | 23 | | ae1-br01-eqda6.as57976.net - 82 | 1124 | 203 | 54 | 61 | 228 | 55 | | et-0-0-2-br02-swlv10.as57976.net - 58 | 1460 | 624 | 52 | 57 | 184 | 59 | | 137.221.65.122 - 59 | 1444 | 603 | 52 | 60 | 579 | 54 | | et-0-0-2-br01-eqla1.as57976.net - 45 | 1721 | 956 | 53 | 119 | 4987 | 56 | | be1-pe01-eqla1.as57976.net - 66 | 1332 | 463 | 53 | 56 | 209 | 55 | | lax-eqla1-ia-bons-02.as57976.net - 81 | 1140 | 223 | 53 | 58 | 159 | 56 | | 24.105.30.129 - 2 | 4548 | 4484 | 51 | 55 | 180 | 58 | |________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______| WinMTR v0.92 GPL V2 by Appnor MSP - Fully Managed Hosting & Cloud ProviderPoltergeist4 1d
1d D3 HC Char Lost to D3D Error when the game was running perfectly Not a single issue outside of a single visual glitch (staircases within the Realm of the Banished type maps weren't displayed - WTF? - no lag nothing)when I played the game today.. --> tries to push a higher GR and my game just crashed when the rift boss spawned. GGs. Just got the best weapon on the EU HC side too. Don't make Diablo 4.MADKAT0 1d
1d Random Crashing I've played almost every season in Diablo 3 and this is the first one where my game is crashing every 30 minutes or so for no reason. The first two times it gave me a crash ID, but now the only thing that happens is the game freezes and crashes, but the Diablo game stays on my screen even though the game isn't open, so I have to restart my PC or log out to fix it. I've already gone through the troubleshooting tips and repaired the game, and re-installed it. My PC can handle a little game like Diablo, because as I said I've played all the other seasons and never had this issue. I don't know if its the new update or what, but other people seem to be having the issue too. Its very aggravating. Has anyone with this issue found a fix?Sonof2tards2 1d
1d Game keeps crashing while playing Diablo 3 keeps crashing while playing, happened 5-6 times since yesterday. I got this error recently. 9C26D439-439B-4235-9ED6-C46A82385633SCOPA1 1d
1d game crashes upon start up (solved) every time i try to start up diablo 3 on the 64 bit and the 32bit it crashes... i tried uninstalling diablo 3 and the battle.net app but its still crashing.. i tried deleting cache and changing the d3 graphical settings on my nvidia game ready app but its still crashing.. plz help. this is the error code for the 32 bit client when it crashes.. it dosent even give me an error code on the 64 bit.. it just says "diablo 3 retail has stoped working" DC1B09EE-6105-46B9-8030-B01A7FED3AE6thundore7 1d
1d Diablo 3 keeps crashing to desktop Error code F6AB8DF4-8D54-4A0F-8089-7FE595D593DAPsiboy2 1d
1d graphic glitch in greater rifts yes since yesterday I been getting wavey red color boxes pixils on the ground in only some Greather rifts I use a 1060 GTX 6 gig not sure why but its only on the groundsabertooth1 1d
1d recover am I able to get my account back with all my characters? I'm pretty sure the name is Colors. or Colours. Hope somebody can please check if my account has expired n if i've lost my characters from long agoSoul2 1d
1d code 33 Getting code 33 anyone know how to fix thisAnkqual3 1d
1d Jokingly reported my friend, now I can't whisper him So I jokingly reported my friend the other day and now I get this message: Unable to send whisper. This player is currently on your blocked list. My blocked list is empty and I have tried removing him from my friends list, /ignoring him and then removing him from the blocked list. I am still recieving this message and any help would be greatly appreciated.DeviousTaint4 1d
1d D3 will not launch try launching game and it shows D3 icon on screen then just stops. Battle net says launching then button just goes back to Launch. Launching in 64 bit gives the following error 58FB9297-72FC-46F6-9B8B-E7B0193C3815 Launching in 32 bit give this error F8363232-8E16-42EF-86FC-FA603A41293C I have tried all of the tip in the forums including uninstalling both battle net and D3, deleting the associated folders then restarting computer. Diablo 3 still has same issue. All other Blizzard games launch and run fine.Nykl2 1d
1d can't log into the game.. diablo 3 application encountered an unexpected error 432F78EE-1BEE-463E-9074-A1247228AF8B can som1 help me with this ? thanks alot!Eyals13 1d
1d Connection Issues on Laptop Plugged into AC Adapter For a seemingly unknown reason, when my laptop is plugged into the power outlet, I am unable to connect to any Blizzard game. My internet runs perfectly fine and I'm able to connect to other games that are not in the Battle.net ecosystem. However, when I am running on battery mode, I can connect to the game just fine. I have tried all of the various connection troubleshooting tips that Blizzard offers at this article: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/000099037. I have also uninstalled and reinstalled drivers for my network adapter, utilized the Windows 10 built-in network troubleshooter and network reset (this one worked briefly before the problem resurfaced) functions, alter power management settings/profiles and performed a full reset of my laptop to factory settings to no avail. The problem continue to persist. Any and all advice would be very much appreciated.Pillows1 1d
1d GTX 1060 - bad performance Hello, i upgraded from a 760 to a 1060 because of bad performance, but with the 1060 6GB i still have bad performance in Diablo 3. In Tristram i got ~100-120fps, but in fights i sometimes drop below 30-25 fps. I even tried different settings ingame, but with no real difference. My system: i7 2700k 8GB DDR3 MSI GAMING X GTX1060 6GB Win10Scaran7 1d
21h loot sux Is it just me or is this new season lacking? game stutters (I have new gaming puter), loot sux or is non exsistant, death's breath sooooo small in drops, only one bounty chest when we always got two befor??? what Is wrong, Blizz??? too cheap to pay good folks to make this game right??? I have been player since vanilla and this is wrong!Lithlidessa421 21h
1d Frozen in place I just Finished my lvl 70 Greater rift. The game is still running chat features, menus, spells are still available but I can not move or loot from the rift guardian.KurtesyFlusH0 1d
1d game crashes all 15-20min cant play diablo 3 because it crashs all 15-20min. Also in the german forum are ppl with the same problem.Khattab0 1d
2d Lost Haedrigs gift I had 2 Haedrigs gift in my mail, opened one and the other one disappeared. Any help would be appreciated.Wizard8323 2d
2d game craash CBC01937-F8EE-46D3-B8DC-3AE2E4C3B108 this its the report id ...duno why its crashing random....20-30 min in a game i get this crashPufulin0 2d
2d Blacksmithing Plan Razorspikes of Strength Re: Blacksmithing plans - Razorspikes of Strength . I've had this plan for over a year now and I'm just now saying something about it lol . My blacksmith won't learn it . It just sits in my stash . Anyone know why?LiqourGood1 2d
2d error5001, can't add new friend error5001, can't add new friendYuxiao0 2d
2d Constantly installing Hi, I've had D3 since its release. However every couple of months i have to reinstall it, its the same with Hearthstone and Heroes of the Storm. I've never uninstalled the game, but i have to constantly reinstall it every couple of months. Any reason as to why this happens? And how can i keep it installed so i don't have to keep installing it? Only game that I've never had to reinstall is World of Warcraft.Wildfire11820 2d
3d Greater Rift keys gone from inventory and stash I completed a nephalem rift received two keys, and went to my stash. Both keys I had just picked up were gone as well as the two stacks I had in my storage. There were 100 in one stash and about 20 or so in the other. I want them back! Help!Raymar2 3d
3d eror 1016 only gr hi 2.6.4 patch i done but i played while gr code 1016 inconnet i have problem but only gr i try rift or bounty not problem only gr about 5 sec.than inconnect than eror code 1016 and i m not see i have all crahacter listsoul1 3d
3d Game Crashing Game crashing every 15-20min. I'm doing bounties with other players and game just freezes. Can't do anything but turn off PC then restart. Very fustrating please fix. There is no error message or anything. This has happened 4 times already.Taxfree9421 3d
3d Achievements Data Missing Achievements Data or information (Seasonal or Character) are Missing. I logged into a different realm then back again. I also uninstalled and reinstalled the game. these did not fix the issue. I cannot see the progress I am making through the season 16. Next to the Icon where you would normally see your achievement score all I see is '!!Missing!!'. I am able to see the leader boards though.EVILSOB1 3d