Technical Support

Aug 25, 2012 Can't launch D3 l just recently installed windows 7 (just built a computer). I installed diablo 3, click play, the diablo head comes up and then nothing happens. I can't seem to get into the login screen. I've tried multiple fixes: end process of agent/launcher, running as admin, reinstalling and nothing has worked. Any help would be greatly appreciated.QuantumVenom1 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 Random Disconnects While Playing. As the tittle says. It usually kicks me out to the main menu, waits a bit, then kicks me out to the log in menu. Happens a lot, randomly. I've tried the "general chat" idea...obviously isn't helping. Any suggestions?Everlong1 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 Unexcpected Application Error I have been playing the game with no issues since launch but for some reason starting today the game has crashed on me 3 times with unexpected application errors. I got this from the error message, anyone know what it is or means? 431B1836-E9A2-46C5-B099-7A4869A07678Veltora0 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 Check your video cable. (Please help) Hello, I've been playing Diablo 3 since May 15. However, today, I encountered a problem. I load the game, and after entering my credentials, my video will freeze, then my monitor goes blank with a message that says "check your video cables". I then have to shut down my computer. My computer has been immobile this entire time, but just as a precaution, I did check the cables (they're fine). I went to the NVidia website and downloaded a new driver, but I still get the same error. OS: Windows 7 Ultimate, Service Pack 1 Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q9300 @ 2.50GHz 2.50GHz System type: 64 bit GPU: GeForce 9800 GT DirectX 11 Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!Popinski15 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 touchpad mouse locking up during play I'm having a relatively simple problem that I hope someone can answer easily. Sometimes during play my touch pad will lock up (aka the pad on the laptop that replaces the mouse on a desktop computer) in the sense that if I am clicking one direction it will continue moving that way even when I stop clicking. So, for example, if I am moving upscreen and release the mouse button for movement my character will continue moving. Why this is a big problem is because it gets me killed during some monster encounters where the character either won't stop moving, or because when it gets stuck like this it auto attacks any monster the clicker points anywhere near and then gets stuck spamming said spell. Is there something I am doing in game that makes this happen or a way to turn this off in options?Velasan1 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 Constantly getting disconnected (not isp iss) I have amazing and fast ping constantly and never once disconnected before patch 1.0.4 at all. I have been disconnected 5 times in last day since patch arrived. My isp is wonderful and fast and I always have great ping status and do not disconnect from ventrilo. I play on US servers eastern time.salameri5440 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 About the launcher and hack problem. Since my brother account has been hacked 3 days ago, hacker changed everything, including registered email,security questions. Also he has applied for help,but still havent fixed yet. But this isn't the point.; XD I have checked details with him when he got hacked. He told me he log his account on another pc, not at home. When he log, launcher show his account need unlock.So he chose answer the security question. after he did , he got hacked in 3m. he couldn't login anymore and he found out his account info has been changed. so its weird. because I only can unlock my account on website 2 weeks ago(not sure but must more than 4 days lol). And then I think my brother must used fake launcher to login. am I right ? -.- If hacker use fake launcher to hack accounts, how can we tell if the launcher is the correct one ? Just open the game folder , and find the Diablo III Launcher ? Hope I can get help here. XDserena4 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 25, 2012 Asian server: myriad problems Downloaded the new patch for the first time today. Can't get authenticated sometimes, sometimes I can't start a new game once my characters do load, things just seem totally out of wack. I haven't changed any settings at all since I played a few days ago before the patch, when it was working perfectly. Any ideas?SmitsMckey0 Aug 25, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Windows 8 - Diablo III Impossible to install I was playing Diablo on Win7 without any problem. Yesterday, i installed win8 (clean installation) and tryied to install Diablo III. I downloaded the client fro battle.net, i disabled real time protection, and tried to install it, but the launcher isn't working (the green bar get stuck at aprox 60%, go back to 40%, go to 60% again and again...). The Agent.1225 log, looks like: 22:50:44.2337 Download config failed: 22:50:50.4936 SimpleUpdater - Failed to download (http://dist.blizzard.com.edgesuite.net/tools-pod/NA/b1815/l-1815-win.mpq.torrent.9C787530AE10D5D853A7F3A91D4F850A). Error code 2212 22:50:50.6176 GameSession: Failed to launch the binary launch path at "C:/ProgramData/Battle.net/Client/Blizzard Launcher.exe". 22:50:50.6177 GameSessionRootResource - Failed to execute (C:/ProgramData/Battle.net/Client/Blizzard Launcher.exe). 22:51:01.6655 SimpleUpdater - Failed to download (http://dist.blizzard.com.edgesuite.net/tools-pod/NA/b1815/l-1815-win.mpq.torrent.9C787530AE10D5D853A7F3A91D4F850A). Error code 2212 22:51:12.6675 SimpleUpdater - Failed to download (http://dist.blizzard.com.edgesuite.net/tools-pod/NA/b1815/l-1815-win.mpq.torrent.9C787530AE10D5D853A7F3A91D4F850A). Error code 2212 22:51:23.9142 SimpleUpdater - Failed to download (http://dist.blizzard.com.edgesuite.net/tools-pod/NA/b1815/l-1815-win.mpq.torrent.9C787530AE10D5D853A7F3A91D4F850A). Error code 2212 PLEASE, HELP! I want to play :)azusuy1 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Change in access pattern account lock Hi everybody, Tried logging in to the game and got the "We have detected and access pattern and your account has been locked". I have followed the steps to reset password and unlock my account, but I get the same message. Did that 5 times so far - same !@#$! Anybody get the same issue? God!!! Come on blizzard!!! I just want to play the damn game, which I have spent $90 on!GRoss30 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Full D3 account now a Starter Edition! I put this in general, my bad. My account is now gone, it says I only have a starter edition on my battle.net account and can only login to a starter edition now. I have had D3 since launch. Any help would be great.schmitty3 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 RMAH Money Taken So i just tried to buy some gold of the real money ah and blizz took my money but i received no gold, i even got the receipt via email wth.Shinji2 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Constant Lag Spikes and Disconnects I'm sorry but I am finally going to post a thread about this. I am sick and tired of the constant lag spikes and disconnects I've been receiving for the past couple weeks. It's very disheartening to be playing and sit there for 10 seconds staring at the screen because your character is standing there doing nothing, only to have him die when the lag spike ends. Most of the time I will get the "Your client has disconnected from the game server" error after these lag spikes. The problem has nothing to do with my internet connection. No other service that relies on the internet is affected in any way; just Diablo III. I am looking for some form of acknowledgment from Blizzard about this. Please no posts asking about my internet configuration; the problem is not there. It is Blizzard's servers. Many other people are having these problems as well and so far there has been no response from Blizzard. If you are going to run a game that forces you to be online to play, at least make sure the freaking game servers can function without booting you every 10 minutes.Jibe4 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Launcher crash. My launcher gives me the message: "Failed to get information about the next patch. Please check your internet connection." I already have 1.0.4 and I have an internet connection. I'm updating GW2 as I type this.DavidI1 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 will this graphics card work Asus - NVIDIA GeForce GT 520 2GB DDR3 PCI Express 2.0 Graphics Cardmwmmac201012 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Rare AH Problem, 3 Tickets Sent In= NOT FIXED Blizzard, I REALLY hope you read this.  This happened roughly two weeks ago I believe, and I have submitted THREE trouble tickets for it.  Every single time, I got a response that basically lumped my unrelated problem in with the others who "weren't receiving items, or weren't receiving gold after an expired (failed) auction, etc." THAT IS NOT WHAT THIS IS ABOUT. As a matter of fact, it's the complete opposite of not receiving items. First of all, every time I submitted a trouble ticket for the AH, I was forced into picking from three different options for "my reason for submitting the ticket."  My problem wasn't listed, but when I chose "Other," and clicked on Auction House, it gave me the same three choices and that's it.  So, the first two times I chose "I didn't get an item, etc." and the third time I chose "I made a mistake with buying/selling an item" in the hopes that they would understand me and not dismiss my ticket yet again.  All three times, the VERY FIRST sentence said exactly this: ************** Hello, Let me start by saying my issue is NOT that "I didn't receive something from the Auction House." It's the exact opposite, but there was no option that would let me describe that problem. ************** And you already know what happened next.  I received a reply all three times stating "they were looking into issues with people not receiving items, and gold from failed auctions." Well that's great, but it has nothing to do with me or my problem. Here's what happened. Oh and first off, if I can get in contact with someone from Blizzard, I will give them a full copy of my ticket, as well as all 3 ticket numbers I've submitted in hopes to rectify this. There has to be a fix or some sort of compensation for dealing with this. Basically, I really wanted a new weapon for my main hand on my Monk. So, I look through the auctions, and both of the first two items I tried to purchase said "This item is no longer available." Well that sucks. I keep looking, and try to bid on an item that's ending really soon. I get an error message saying something like I can't do that. Huh. So, I refresh the page, find another (now my fourth try) and attempt to buyout the weapon. The screen hangs for about 30-60, before I get a "your request has timed out" message. At this point I'm pretty frustrated, so I walk away from my computer to get something to drink and whatnot. About 5 minutes later, I go back over to my computer and bring up the Auction House again. The very first thing I notice is that I'm missing a ton of gold (at the time it was a lot for me). Confused and angry, I check the completed auctions. All four items were in my Completed Auctions tab. I was furious. I immediately submitted a ticket in full detail explaining the issue, and as I already mentioned it got me nowhere. THREE TIMES. Now it is two weeks later, and I'm still out all of that gold. I'm out gold that should have NEVER been spent. Had the first auction worked properly, I would have never bid on the other three, and so on. For the game to tell me that the item was no longer available twice, give me an error once, and a time out message once, but still somehow purchase the items under my account is UNACCEPTABLE. I have been doing everything I can do get Blizzard's attention about this because the very first thing I thought of was, "what if this was the RMAH? What if the game would have given me those messages and then pulled actual money out of my account to pay for them? Or even worse, what if someone who doesn't have as much patience as I do had this happen in the RMAH, and began trying to file a lawsuit?" What I really want is for someone from Blizzard to understand and acknowledge this issue and for them to work with me on a reasonable fix / compensation for it. The gold I lost is peanuts compared to gold now, but at the time it was really important to me and set me back quite a bit. However, I still made an effort to take it in stride and deal with it up until I got the second and third "canned responses" back from them. The only reason I'm posting it here is because I've put forth more time and effort than should have been necessary to fix this, and because I don't know what else to do. The people reading my tickets aren't "getting it." If anyone has suggestions, by all means let me know. Thanks.ShadowHado3 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Wow blizz does it again... Every time you guys try to fix something you end up messing up a dozen more things. First I couldn't log in for the longest time now i get into the game and it lags soooo bad, not to mention after it lags me out of the game i get nothing but different error codes lol great job guys.RaininTable3 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Dialbo 3 doesn't want me to be social? when i try to open up my friends tab my game just freezes up solid. is this a sign that i shouldn't talk to people???Ub3rShadow0 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Random unresponsiveness/lag spikes In game, my hero (demon hunter) will be attacking and all of a sudden there will be a spike of lag (ping going from ~50 up to ~500 or 1000+) and no projectiles being produced. The animation for the attacks is still working but the game isn't responding. The enemies, however, continue to attack me while I cannot use any skills or do anything about it, if I try to run away it appears as if I escape but the enemies continue to attack the place I was when the unresponsiveness began and almost always resulting in my death. This happens every few seconds and can last almost up to a minute in which case the connection times out and I'm dropped from the game. This problem will occur for about a week and then be gone for about a week as well completely at random. The most confusing part is that it works perfectly sometimes and I have no idea what is causing the problem because I can download/stream without difficulty 100% of the time.Tydon2 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 I think Im Getting Fake Emails Normally when Blizz emails me, I receive an email from "noreply@blizzard.com" , however, I also keep getting messages from "noreply@battle.net". I was recently hacked, the hacker changed my email linked to my account so I could not log in, or change my password and i am still struggling to regain control of my account. Once they restored my original email account I noticed the hacked placed an authenticator on my account, so now i am still unable to access my account. I have managed to complete the account recovery form, however I have not received the automated email from the "Trusted" "noreply@blizzard.com". I got an email from the other email "noreply@battle.net" saying it was a battle.net password change email. I haven't clicked it or opened the email, just to be safe. The strange thing is that a couple minutes after finished my account recovery form I got this from the suspected fake email, and no emails at all from the trusted email. I am going to call Blizz directly today and hopefully clear up this whole mess of a situation. Is "noreply@battle.net" a fake?Skrypto6 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 My stuff was stolen So I come home from work and my stuff was stolen from me. Godly 1.03 nats set, trifecta ring, innas belt/pants, and 2 1handed xbows. I checked all my recent players or friends to see where my gear was and a guy I recently played with has them on. I called blizzard and they said I have no suspiscious logins. I submitted a ticket and it looks like I might not get my gear back. I have taken pictures of this guys account and my diabloprogress account since It still shows me (the rightful owner) wearing all of the gear. I posted it on the ticket submission. I dont know if it will help my case... What else can i do?BANGARANG1 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 RMTAH Currently Unavailable The AH is down for me while my entire friends list can use it. Have tried logging out, to no avail. help!Zekromancer15 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 AH still down? All my friends said theirs had been up the entire day, while mine had been down for quite a long time.Antidots0 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Need support help to recover a stolen account I have a friend who received the following message: Hello <friend>, Blizzard Entertainment recently received a request to change the e-mail address used to log in to the Battle.net account with the username <Friends Email>. The e-mail address h***@163.com has been specified as the new username for this Battle.net account. An email has been sent to this new address containing a verification link to complete the change. Once the new address has been verified, the e-mail address <Friends Email> can no longer be used to log in to this Battle.net account or any World of Warcraft accounts merged with this Battle.net account. If you did not initiate this request, please click here to contact the Blizzard Billing & Account Services team immediately. Sincerely, The Battle.net Account Team Online Privacy Policy That being said, why did Blizzard make it so easy for him to lose his account. There should have been a 48hr window, or something to switch the account, or a link presented in this email that he could have clicked on to cancel the change since he did not initiate it... That being said, he cannot log into support to request a recovery because the email and pass has been changed, and he cant ever get through on the support line. Who can help me @Blizzard to get this account restored to where it belongs.. Thanks...Squirre12 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Add Battle.net SMS Protect The "send code now" button is greyed out and there is nowhere to enter a verification code even if I could send for one lol http://tinypic.com/r/hwicft/6Stickybuds1 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 digital purchase varification i bought diablo3 more than 3 days ago. i got a mail saying that my payment was verified and that i can use the AH. But in game the AH button i grayed and it sas that i cannot use it until the payment is verified. did anyone else had this?zukkaboom1 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Cannot startup client. I'm stuck in the update patch loop where it says that I need to update my game client but launcher says it's already updated. Thing is, I've read previous threads and they all stated it's due to downloading a patch for a different region. However, when I startup my already patched client, it says Region:The Americas. Which is what I play on. So where is the problem? I don't think I should be stuck in the update loop? I have an America region account and my game says updated to Americas region... so what's wrong with it?Byrdnard0 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Cannot start game due to streaming failure!! Client had been updated to 1.0.4 successfully and playing game last night for several hours. But TODAY, Game cannot be initialized and pop up "streaming failure". What is wrong with it? How to solve it? Thanks. Thanks.Camus5 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Error 3003? Anyone else getting error 3003 when trying to log on currently? All servers are up, my internet works... Any idea how to solve this?AngeLys17 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Problem of connection with battle.net The server are up, but I can't connect on the game. Am I the only person with that problem?MrLifeStyle4 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Graphical Stuttering using standard harddrive OK I have been holding off on posting but enough is enough. Whenever I play Diablo 3 I get small graphical stutters every 15-20 seconds. Also when I first get in the game for the first 1-2 minutes I usually have pretty bad lag while it's trying to load resources. I found a few posts that were potentially helpful or informative: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5596249920 (So are we ever going to get an update on when these fixes will be made?) http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5978349974 (not applicable to me - the setting was already turned off) http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5738084467 - trying out this one now to see if it helps, but i'm using a newer beta driver. Another link I can't find suggested getting a 16gb flash drive and loading the mpq files on there or installing d3 on there because the hard drive read/write rates cause problems with 7200 rpm drives? Specs: GTX 675m I7-3610qm 8gb ram 7200 rpm hdd Can anyone figure this out please and just give me a fix? my computer has more than enough power to play this game, why the f is it lagging and causing me to die.SilentExodus2 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Since 1.04, game wont stop crashing I can play for about 5 minutes before the game crashes. I get this message every time: RE-OPEN ID:CCF7CC6D-5502-4CE0-95E1-F01E16B8403E Any ideas on how to fix this?Coppatop1 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Error 3006 - 8/24/2012 Hey guys, We're aware that people are seeing Error 3006 when trying to log in or switch characters. We're continuing to work on the issue this morning and hope to have it resolved as soon as possible. I'll try to provide updates on the issue as soon as I get them but I do not have an ETA at this time. Update 9:40am PST: We found some servers that weren't talking with each other properly and got them communicating. This should resolve the 3006 error. Try logging in and switching characters around now. Let me know if you're still seeing the issue.Jurannok118 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Erro 3003 after error 33 When can i play again?? i waited 12 years!!!Rompie6 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 3007 every 10 minutes or so Every time i have logged in to play after 1.04 I will connect and play for about 10 minutes or so and then get a message that says i have been removed from game then an error 3007 pops on screen. Anyone have any suggestions? Is this happening to others?Hoss0 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 "Maintenance has concluded. See you in game!" ... Funny, because I still can't log in. My internet obviously works - or else I wouldn't be able to post here. How long until the server is really back up?AngeLys2 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Maintance after 6 hours of waiting to play! thanks blizz for the 30mins of playtime today wow..whats a new game out there thats worth giving a shot?VonDoom14 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 540m fps problem.... Ive done all the fixes ive found on almost every forum page. Ive restored, downgraded drivers, change ingame as well as nvidia options, and even change d3pref file. I am still getting 10-20 fps when im fighting mobs. The problem fixes when i restart for 10-20 mins but than reoccurs. I need help with this because as of now im so done with this game because its damn near unplayable. I can run any other game in high settings perfectly fine, such as WOW Dota2 Cs go and many others. I have an msi x460 dx with i3-2310m the gt 540m 4gb ddr3 and hdd is 500gb 7200rpm. I have spoken to blizzard, msi, and nvidia. No one can fix this problem i need help plz. Blizzard id love to hear from you on the forums about this.SMKilla3 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 what we can do? what you can do? what happen to the new patch. one day 24 hours~ 2 days 48 hours only. minus 16 sleep time, 6 hours for have 6 meals. 6 hours for the normal life to !@#$, to go super market, to talk to friends, to read news. only left 20 hours for game..... then i get total 10 hours(two days 6 hours maintain~ 4 hours error~) can't play.........what happend..... i know have a cd key can play the game all the way don't like WOW always need to pay. but i paid for 90 dollars for this game. every time the new patch come out. we are facing so many problem. why not make the new patch stable before release. so many friends farm or push boss. just get 5 buff. only one reminder system need emergency maintain before 15 mins . i want to know 15 mins what we could do? sometime even can't to kill a master..... 15 mins what we can do? just get 5 buff want to start to farm item........haven't start then game finish already..... please understand the player feeling. if this is the true world, only inform you the world end is coming in 15 mins. what you can do? what you should to do? please , please take action . don't always explain and find the excuse. we also don't want always complain the service. we also want a stable and funny game to relax after work or study. please feedback to the management team. let them to know their customer's feeling.Kevin05210 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 time is wasting blizz STUCK AT LOGIN come on guyz lets fix this plz and stop locking threads ppl have a right to post how they feelsuperfly0 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Invisible monsters since 1.04? Sometimes - occurring more frequently.... monsters will "smokescreen" like effects and disappear from sight and kill me then disappear again, I know these monsters don't have that mechanic. Happened once with my Templar where he was invisible. Then 3 more times with random monsters from act 1 and act 3.Thnikkaman0 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Legendary Axe gone from inventory after d/c Found a legendary axe id'd it then got disconnected like 60 seconds after...came back into game after 3rd login attempt and it was gone...I want answersAplaudible7 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Game play not smooth for 2 days. All of a sudden for two days the gameplay as the topic suggests is terrible. It is constantly skipping and "stuttering" as i saw a sticky about. I do not feel i should have to disable indexing on my computer to play as this machine far supasses the reccomended settings. Although I did do it just to see if I could get some relief untill the storm passed but alas! Still terrible. Any thoughts of tending to this matter? On another subject, whats with the constant restarts, unable to log in, not able to switch toons, AH unavailable? Am I going to be able to play sometime soon? This is getting out of control.TubalCain0 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Error 300008 and Error 31076 Is it just me? and what the hell should i do now?zOmy4 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 [HIGH LATENCY] Still very bad latency - MSIA Dear Blizzard, When you are going to check this issue? It's lagging badly when we're playing at night(From Malaysia) while it's green connection when I play like 7am. It can't be my connection as I've done port forwarding. Surfing, streaming youtube and other stuff is perfectly fine. Please for the love of God, it has been close to TWO MONTHS. My ticket is closed, do I need to reopen/create a new ticket?MetalfreaK4 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Items in AH is bugged When i tyr to search an item on action house, it always said not item found ..i try to search a 1 hand weapon with intelligence and no items found wth...JcK0 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Error Switching Heros? - 97 hour HC char dead I open D3 and there is no warning about server instability on login screen. Play for one minute. Get "Error Switching heros"popup message and disconnect. 97 hour played, 27k dps, 1 mil+ ehp monk dead. Thanks Blizzard, it's only 4 and a half months since the game has been released. Why would anyone expect stable servers, or at least a warning when you are having problems and can't fix them in a game where a single death means the loss of all of your time invested? Another satisfied customer.Xatava10 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Auction House Traffic Limited? ... So what happens if it stays gray? Are we just supposed to keep waiting? Is it a few minutes for each person? Is it a few minutes overall and then anyone can get to the AH? 20 minutes wasted and counting so far, I'm kinda wondering if this is helping things or hurting things for people. So far all this "fix" has done is waste my time. You say to "wait a few minutes and then try again"...except you've made it clear this game is not meant to be played a few minutes at a time (Nephalim Valor says hi). So what are we supposed to do for "a few minutes" while we wait? Go to another game? Is the AH timer going to reset when we quit or do we have to keep Diablo running in the background to keep our place in line? This whole thing seems rediculous to me. I have a VERY hard time believing that there are so many people trying to use the AH right now at 11:30 am on a Friday that it needs to keep me out just to stay stable.AddictedFool2 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 NM ah is up can't search Finally after quite a few Hours the AH is up ,I lost all the auctions I had been bidding on = [ . However now nothing will show up after a search. So ither this is a bug or there is nothing at all on the AH......Loctar3 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Question about AH item sales/purchases (3006) Last night, about 1 am, I was using the AH and experienced a few problems. I wanted to post here to see if I need to open a ticket regarding the following issues, or if this matter will resolve itself once the AH comes back online. Issues There were some items which I sold and when attempting to have the gold sent to my stash the auction house timed out and I'm not sure that I received the gold. I purchased a ring for about ~3m and the auction house timed out. I noticed the transaction briefly said authorizing in one of the AH tabs. However, this morning the gold is gone from my stash and I do not have the item. Thanks.ephaitch1 Aug 24, 2012