Technical Support

Aug 24, 2012 Try this one last error 3006 Fix Open: My computer -> Program Files -> Diablo III -> Data_D3 Then copy the file 'realmlist.dtf' onto your desktop. Then run Diablo 3 as administrator. Don't ask me why, but it works. I was attempting to join a public game then I alt+f4. I had erroe 3006 for 2 whole days. I tried every single fix, including flushing dns, restart router, alt+f4 at authentication screen, playing on EU server than switching but this is the only one that worked. Try it and let me know if it worked for youHircine11 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Error 3006 again What is going on? Is anyone getting the same message? System keeps kicking me out.drag666112 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Auction House Error 3006 ... It's stuck on "retrieving balance" every time i open the AH, not showing my gold. Anyone else getting this?Immortality6 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Can't log in error in retrieving character Error (3006) Any tech support ?kuyotnism1 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 It seems to be going in circles I recently started playing D3 again after the new patch to see how the classes changed, and was surprised that, once again, the game has run into an issue server side. Besides the blowout that seems to be flooding the forum, I have to say this still boils down to Blizzard's decision to make a single player game require MMO conditions. That's not to say I don't understand why they did it, the whole real money auction house would be impossible if they couldn't regulate everyone's character files to make sure the items weren't obtained through nefarious means. Even without the AH, you could still make the case that they simply didn't want people stealing their game. It's unfortunate, but they're stuck with the path they're on now, and since the system is fairly new, there will be kinks in it. Even if the servers are down for 24 hours it really wouldn't be the end of the world, at least we aren't paying monthly for the game.CamperCarl0 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Whatever you did undo it Whatever you did to the servers could you undo it. Game is now unplayable. First it takes forever to even log on as it gets hung up on retrieving heros list. Then when I finally get past that I get errors trying to create a game or switching heros or joining a public game. Then when I am finally able to create a game it freezes up and I have to start the whole process over again. I am giving up for tonight hoping you have it fixed by tomorrow. This is not helping the negative attitude players have toward the game.DuckOfDeath1 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Authentication will not retrieve hero list My roomate has been playing since it came out but I can't even login. It keeps freezing at "Retrieving Hero List". I don't have any heroes yet so I don't know what it is having a problem with but I really want to play. Anybody know what's going on here?Slippi6 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Alternate 3006 Fix for Character Resolution Had 3006 a few minutes ago: This is the fix: 1) open game client 2) change the active global region temporarily in account settings to a different global region. 3) login to a different global server. 4) immediately logout 5) it will work on next login. This unbinds you account from the troubled server and allows a fresh login. Good luck.Sskai0 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Fix the errors.. Just had to bring down crap for a non-important update didn't you?Aziker2 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 RMAH Processing but no Email? Hi, I sold an item on the RMAH yesterday, and it has been processing since, which is fine. But the thing is, I haven't received an Email that the item sold yet. Is this normal?WhileTrue2 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Seriously Blizzard.... After much waiting and anticipation after the lack luster release, patch 1.04 finally arrives to solve many of the games issues. (cleared inferno solo, not like i didn't play the entire game) Gather up enough motivation to log in. BAM Error 3006. zzzzz Thank god i got the game through the WoW annual pass. gg, i'm out.Licarius0 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 what a steaming pile I wouldn't care half as much if there was a blue post saying X is wrong we are doing Y, currently there is no ETA. Simple... its all you have to do.Hellfish0 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 WTF is Going On? I'm in Teamspeak with friends, and they are playing and I can't even log in. WTF?Sorrow2 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Error 3006 - August 2012. Action please Getting error 3006...anyone?Burzum2 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Bought gold from RMAH, not in completed tab.. I just bought 2mil gold.. Where is it...? I just spent money on thin air. Anyone help having this problem?AndyLeeNZ0 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Didnt get my items from AH I must have clicked send item to stash when the server was restarting/unstable and it glitched up and didnt give me the gems I bought on the RMAH. Any clarification would be appreciated. Is it just because RMAH is unstable at the moment?ItsSoraa0 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Dear Support Team, Error 3006 So this morning login was fine, but when I try to create game it error out. It was error 300008 or something. However after the recent server restart, its no longer possible to login. Error 3006 it say. Can we get someone to respond to this issue please? An acknowledgement to this issue is kindly appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.Psylent0 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Getting 3006 Any one else? Please fix asap.MinskiiG33 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Information vacuum - (3006) There is clearly some sort of widespread issue going on around login. I was also getting matchmaking issues joining a multiplayer game 10mins ago when i could get in. can someone point me to the relevant bliz point explaining the issue?Hellfish0 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 AH not retrieving Gold Stuck at Retrieving balance on the gold AH. Unable to buy or bid on anything. After a while it times out and gives me an error 3006kilo1 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Patch Look Saga Continues - Error 3006 So I had the patch loop error yesterday which I fixed using the method outlined in the sticky. Now I can't sign in. I've changed everything back in Agent.db and they gets me a green tick next to 'Retrieving Hero List' but then I get: Error 3006 Error Switching Hero list. Ah wait! While I was trying to get the error to tell you guys exactly what it was it finally worked. All I did was do the reverse of the loop fix and try a few times.Dynamin2 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 [bug] Mac: Prompts for Password On the launcher on the Mac, and this issue was present in 1.0.3 as well, the system prompts for a password every time it's launched. Entering a password makes the launcher stuck on 'Initializing...', so the only way around this is to hit 'Cancel' and then the 'Play' button magically lights up. This isn't as much a bug as it is an annoyance...ok yeah it's still a bug.hirshnoc0 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Another Blunder By Blizz Well finally got to play today after 2 days but only for 2 hrs,Something else going on now,Game wont load under americas region,Works in Asia region but you lose your characterPhilly0 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Audio settings > MONO = THANK-YOU!!! Not a technical issue but a technical thank-you. I am part of the struggling minority of the gamer world that is deaf on one side (right for me). And today, after the 1.04 patch, I went back into the audio settings to make sure everything was happy, and low and behold in the speaker config there are more than the stereo/surround options, but a wonderous 'Mono' (I'd swear it wasn't there before)... set it, bail out of the game and turn off the HW 'DTS surround emulation' I use to survive and, back in and yes I've truly got mono. I can move to my hearts content while listening to dialog and hear things skulking around everywhere without the DTS reverb degrading the experience with my headphone on. Soo happy... This may not seem like a huge deal but as a half deaf audiophile (the irony I know) it makes a huge difference, Bliz please pass this along to the technical dev teams to put this little gem of a setting in everything, and you'll have more hard of hearing players with grins. Thank you!Dawthus0 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Item disappeared after buying from AH I bought an item from the Gold AH and I sent it to my stash and the name is in my list of transactions but it's just disappeared from the game. Can anyone help?Pewwww0 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 BSoD I have been getting the BSoD for some time now. At first I thought it was just a random error here and there but I think there's a pattern. Diablo 3, by itself, runs fine. Google Chrome, by itself, runs fine. mplayer, by itself, runs fine. But if I open Diablo 3 and Chrome or mplayer the BSoD becomes more frequent. If you guys want to look into this just post something here. I will check this thread for a couple of days from now. Otherwise I guess I will just fiddle with Chrome's versions and mplayer's versions.Bruno6 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Errors and more errors I was logged in and playing but when I went to the AH it gave me "error 3006 cannot get payment information" Tried logging out and back in and it says "error during game account logon" Tried it again and it now says "error switching heroes" WTF is this?Jigo0 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Stuck At Retrieving Error 3006 HALPTyphos13 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 graphic bug = invisible unit, not-hit-able So recently i was battling through Hell, Act 3, doing the Tide of War quest, and encountered the flying blue bat ( sorry i rarely pay attention to monster name) that shoots fire at you and walk away kind of deal. Well, i was kiting a lot of units and tried to kill them all at once (I was hitting a lot of enemies and caused the game itself to lag a bit); then a bug happened that made the bats become permanent invisible. I believed that was D3 graphic bug because i was able to kill everything else beside the bats. Therefore, i had to skip them by dodging my way through their random fire ball out-of-no-where attacks. Here's the thing though, when they attacked, their graphic dimension reappeared; then disappeared after the attack. I tried to hit their directions and right when they attacked me, but still had no luck on hitting them. Bummer :( Please look into this if you can.Uf3ng4 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 After patch 1.04. hero back to lvl 1 After i dl the new patch, everything in my acc is gone.. i have to choose a new hero and start from lvl 1.WingYi1 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 I can't login my account with error3006 Please help to fix it.TaiLo0 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Keep getting disconnected from the game. I've been farming Act3 on my WW barb build and this is the third time today I've just been disconnected from the game after getting 5 stacks. It's usually when I'm moving fast with sprint and running into a huge group of mobs. Any ideas on why this is happening? Image: http://i.imgur.com/hfAYV.jpgcronZiK8 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 paragon I was wondering why is the service shut down?drag666110 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Constant disconnect. I just bought the game to day, after i grinded all the way to level 13 because i had to wait for the game. Now after i got it and started playing act 2, i find myself disconnecting a lot. I would be selling stuff at one point and then go to another part of town and everything would be gone beside some of the NPCs. I would walk around for a bit and then a pop-up would come up saying that i was disconnected from the server. This has been happening every 10minutes and is getting on my nerves since i can't complete any quest or such after i finally got this game.Mopi1 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 really bad lag lately When the game first came out i played on max settings. Lately i can't even live in nightmare due to excessive lagging. please send any advice. Here are my specs Cpu: AMD FX 4100 3.6 (oced to 4.6) 16gb ram Nvidea gtx 550 Ti (this seems to be my biggest supsect, i know its not latest gen but it should be able to hold d3 right?)Martyr0 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Serious Problem Ok I received an email today saying my battle.net account has switched the email account associated with it, and now I cannot log into the game. I have not made any changes of the sort, I have not changed ANY account settings at all, nor have I requested any. I Don't understand what is going on, or why this is all of the sudden happening. I didn't even think it was possible to just up and switch email accounts. My current log in email and pass no longer work, and the only way im able to even write this is because I havent logged out of the website. I also cannot use password recovery because it says my Email doesnt exist.... Please HELP!Skrypto1 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Account periodically getting locked... Hi, I've been playing D3 for a few months now (very satisfied by the way) but I've come across this problem (numerous times now). My account has been locked three times since I've gotten the game, I'm absolutely sure I didn't get hacked. It's really not a huge problem, since I can just unlock it, but it is becoming increasingly annoying. Is there any reason why this would happen? I noticed that it sometimes happens when I haven't played for a prolonged period of time, but other than that, I don't really know the cause. On a side note, my friend brought up the fact that I'm living in Asia but playing on the NA servers. Could this be the cause? Anyways, thanks in advance.Choobaka0 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Still No Secret Answer Options Alrite it has been almost a week now since i last posted bout you guys at blizz removing the secret answer options when logging into the game.I also stated that i travel a lot due to work related issues.Now i have change my password for the 7th time now and basically im kinda frustrated. No mods would even care to clarify why did they remove that option or state a different way of logging in.And im not the only player having this problem.I have played D3 since the launch and i had not for once whine about anything since i enjoy playing it. So can anyone of u in Blizz care to tell me how can i get into the game.Thank you.Ahramon0 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 My game has been lagging and disconnecting I have not had one problem with them game before this patch it was beautiful the graphics no lag. Now I'm constantly searching and trying new ways to fix this issue I never want to play for more then 20 mins before I get frustrated and tired of clicking with nothing happening my charecter not appearing, random lost of connections after extreme lag. I have been testing my internet connection looking up the system requirements, everything and so far. Everything is great except for my game now help? I have a HP intel core i-7 2670QM @2.20GHz 8GB ram Windows 7 Graphics card: Radeon TM HD 7470M I look forward to being able to play my game like the Good old days please help.Jonathanj150 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Battle.net agent / Blizzard File Switcher Whenever I launch D3, the patcher window opens (the one with the play button), a window saying "Launching Blizzard Launcher" opens (and never completes the processing bar), a window with "Battle.net Update Agent has stopped working", and a window with "Blzzard File Switcher has stopped working". I can get the game to start by repeatedly closing out these windows (they continue to pop up, but eventually the play button will light) and 2 copies of D3 open, so i have to go to task manager and close one, then I can play. Sounds fun right? Wrong. I had no issues until this patch. Granted it has been 2 months since I played D3 regularly, however I logged in about 4 days before the patch and everything was fine. I tried doing some searching on this subject and haven't found any fixes. Am I the only one with this issue?VicVarron1 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 unable to initialize a streaming connection I'm not sure if im the only one having this problem after the patch, but it keeps on telling me that I can't initialize a streaming connection due to download, patch, and repair files. WTF IS THIS SUPPOSE TO MEAN. I BEEN STUCK IN THIS SITUATION FOR 3 DAYS NOW!!!! HELP ME PLSStackin7020 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Change the CDKEY of the account, I can not Hi there! :) I have a problem with Diablo 3 in my account, buy a Russian key without knowing it and good as everyone knows no may play into another language other than that of the key bought. Well bought me a new cd key US to play it in English and the when I try to apply it tells me I cannot, it throws me an error: ... My question is how I delete the previously installed key and put the new which is US. From already thank you very much and I hope with lots of win their responses. Best regards.PiCaLoKi5 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Are the asia servers still down? According to the server status it's supposed to be up. But when I log in to asia servers it keeps telling me that there's a new patch available and I need to close D3. I can log in to the americas server. Just not in the asia servers.YinYangKim16 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 WHY IS THE ASIA SERVER STILL DOWN? SERIOUSLY. Let me guess, tsunami? Power overload? Union strike? WHY?YinYangKim9 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Two Tickets and Still Stuck I am looking for where to go or what to do for this problem: I have two battle net accounts, I am not sure what I am allowed to post regarding the information related to my other account so I will not be posting the e-mail to it or anything of that nature. Here is my problem, My other account was hacked about 12 days ago and an authenticator was attached to it. This should be an easily "account compromise" fix, right? Well it hasn't been. I started out by doing the "my account was compromised" checklist, I changed my password (my email as well just in case), ran anti-virus, and went to Battlenets Diablo III account support website. I began a ticket relating to a Diablo III account hack and they did respond in a short amount of time as well. The email said we can roll your account back, but you will need to write back and confirm this is what you wish, as you only get two. I responded "yes" but 10 days passed and nothing. No response either. So this morning I made another ticket, in the box allowing me to write anything the game master may need to know, I stressed that it was my second ticket and there is still an authenticator on my account, and the first game master did not roll my account back. The Blizzard website even specifically said that when an account is rolled back, the damages of an authenticator are removed. Here is my biggest dilemma now. The authenticator is still on that account, and to view the ticket online and re-contact that Blizzard employee I need access to that account on the Blizzard website. I can't even view my own ticket, the email from Blizzard is typically a "do not respond to this email". I've called the 1-800-59-Blizz for 5 or so days now trying to get on the line with someone. Every time I call, their "phone call wait line" is full. I can't get ahold of anyone. I've submitted two tickets now and have absolutely no idea what to do, or where to go. I'm sorry to be super stuck up and stressed about it, but don't even link me something related to somewhere I can fill out a ticket. I need a forum or something where I can directly explain and fix this problem. If it makes you feel better I will even buy an authenticator for my account, I know they are good to have, I've had one on this account for years. Thanks in advance if you know somewhere you can send me, I'll take anything.Monqida4 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Molten elite crash the game! every time i saw the elite(bule or gold) with Molten buff my game will crash!(the game totally Freeze frist and i had hold power switch to restar my PC) i lose 2 HC Character becoz that.. aft frist HC character dead i upgr all the dirver right now is (12-8_vista_win7_win8_64_dd_ccc_whql) for my HD7970 cross fire. plz fix this!!!or tell what i can do Manufacturer Alienware M18X CPU Intel core I7-2920xm 2.50ghz Viado car AMD HD7970M x 2 (CF) PS i have no Problem with other kind elite..Other times game very Smooth!B7373 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 I need to verify my account to blizzard. HEL And they ask for ID. Can't they ask for my digit codes ( SC2, Diablo 3 ) to tell its me, I mean its not like the hacker came to my house and took the codes from me.. I don't see why they need ID :| Also when I call the hacker changed my security questions so now I don't have proof there NOW WHAT?Thedot445 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 This game won't stop having !@#$ing problems okay, so recently before 1.0.4 launched, I was playing with my wizzy. Suddenly, the game just literally !@#$ing froze as in the monsters just started walking in place. The game would disconnect and give me this bull%^-* of a server error: lost connection(I'm not lagging so I don't understand why this is happening). When it's not doing this, the game would lagggggggggg insanely.I'm sure I'm not the only one experiencing this issue. Normally, I would complain in a calm and collective manner, but !@#$ that, this game has brought too many issues and frankly, I'm sick of this. Diablo 3 has been the WORST investment of my life and I intend not to buy any future Blizzard games. I honestly don't give a living %^-* on whether you people fix this trash because it has proven time after time that you guys just can't due to pure incompetence. So enjoy my 60 bucks on this UNFINISHED product Blizz because it's the last. Goodbye, good riddance. !@#$ this game and %^-* this company!xXiCarnageXx0 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 Stutter and lag... I've been experiencing quite a bit of stutter while playing. With my computer's hardware, I shouldn't be having any trouble maxing out the game and producing smooth framerates. Here are my computer's specs: GTX 690 Core i7 3770k Corsair HX750 Asus P8Z77-V Premium G.Skill Ripjaws X 8 GB 2133 M4 64GB SSD (OS) WD 750GB HDD The CPU is watercooled with a custom loop. I'm not sure why there is stutter. Could it be the drivers? Or maybe the HDD? I've also disconnected a couple times in the last hour which reset my progress in Inferno... Not sure what to do to fix this or if there is any way to fix it.BradS1 Aug 24, 2012
Aug 24, 2012 HELP keyboard issues Ok this just started doing it yesterday i can type and number/ letter fin. But it the 1 2 3 4 in game commands barely work. And I'm not sure why anyone else having this problem, and what did they do to fix it.Wackaflocka5 Aug 24, 2012