Technical Support

Aug 2, 2012 I lost all of my character... I was playing D3 at 12:50 UTC, but...it sayed ERROR 30007, then lost the connection, let agree two times....then....loged in...but I found I lost all of my high level character, there are only two character..low level...I lost all of my hardcore character... MY ID: BA7IO#1468BA7IO3 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Can only start games on first chapter I can only start games on the very first chapter of any ACT on any of my characters. This means if I am playing and make some progress then log out for any reason, when I come back and try to resume game I get "client disconnected". No error code. I cannot join private or public games that are not on the first chapter of an ACT. I have reinstalled the game 2 times. My girlfriend can log into the same computer on her account and does not have any issues. If I log on using her laptop I have no issues either. I have a friend who has the same exact problem. This makes it very difficult to make any progress. I have done everything that the troubleshooting guide suggests. Removed firewall. Put the machine on the DMZ. Nothing works! This seems to be related to the accounts because my girlfriend has no issues! Blizzard, please help! And please don't ask for traceroutes or other things as that is not the issue.... because if it was, then my girlfriend would not be able to use my computer with her account either.imbaclass1 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Can't connect to Battle.net on Asia server On a PC, getting [Error 3003]. I can log into America server just fine, but not Asia which is where my character is... Any help, Blizz?SmitsMckey14 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Unplayable lag first pull of each new game? What on earth is happening now?? Each time I start a fresh farm run, the first pull chugs down to 1-2 second freezes at a time until lagdeath. I feel like I am getting disconnected each new game's first pull. I tried running around in town prior to engaging and nothing seems to work. I am sooo sick of all these hoops I must jump through to simply play this game. So the lag spikes, stuttering, camera skipping, rubberbanding, freezes and client crashes were simply not enough?? You guys had to add this type of "first pull entry lag" into the mix?Technoviking9 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Requesting blue post on lag/connection issues I've seen numerous others in the forum as well as people I've talked to that have these issues making the game unplayable despite having high end PCs and internet service. I personally have no issues with my connection for everything else yet when I'm playing Diablo I've been randomly plagued with freezing, stuttering slide show gameplay off and on since a bit after release. I feel that there needs to at least be official recognition of this issue so that the numerous people reporting it know they're being heard. Inferno is hard enough without the game freezing up every 2 seconds causing instantaneous death.InfernalEnt66 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Any one else stuck at retrieving hero list? I got stuck for the whole day.... ................So, Blizzard, you want me to quit huh? -- An old fan of Blizzard from Macau, since 1994barbmarco2 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Still Lagging...UNPLAYABLE!! So im still having serious lagging issues and havn't seen or heard blizzard address anything about it. I have a Brand new top of the line computer and Fiber Optic internet. So i know it is not on my end.. I would just like to know if this is something they are working on or am I just waisting my time playing?Buck56 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Stuck at authenticating when i go to log on, about 9/10 times it gets stuck at authenticating, then if i keep closing out the game and re-logging on it eventually works, takes about 10-15 minutes to get on though.Ling0 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Robbed of $126 by RMAH Sold 70 million gold money never came through Paypal, got a ticket response basically saying the auction failed and if i hadn't received the gold that I'd sold it will come. Well i sold the auction 7 days ago and so far no money and no gold.Rajang2 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Lost connection to client Anyone else having this happen repeatedly. Ever time I log in and start a game after 5stacks of NV I loose client connection. Not once in a while all the time. Last night 3 times each after 5 stacks of NV. Finally shut it off. HelpNexusOne4 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Unable to Install the game after Patch 1.03 Hi. I haven't played D3 for several weeks, then I found it need to be updated. However, it always showed the "Unexpected Error". I thought it might work if I deleted D3 and reinstall it. But after I deleted it, I am unable to install the game again. The error message says: ERROR: The file C:\Users\Hiro\Saved Games\Diabol III.temp\Data_D3.temp\PC.temp\MPQs.temp\enUS_Audio.mpq.temp" could not be opened. (OpenRepackTarget::Execute) ERROR: DownloadURL failed-http://blizzard.vo.llnwd.net/o16/content/d3-pod-retail/NA/8370.direct/Data_D3/PC/MPQs/enUS_Audio.mpq I am pretty sure my network is connected and I deleted all the anti-virus programs and firewalls to install the game. I also ran the game as admin.Hiroxie18 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Auction house overbid my stash is 150,000 gold. I bid on item for 50000g, over bid goes to 65000, I bid 75000. over bid goes to 80000. Now I can't bid, because the auction house hold my last bid (75000) I only have 75000g in stash and I have to wait until the item is expired. Then I get my gold. I should be able to bid on an item until my stash and my bid can not match the over bid. I hope this is clear enough of my problem, thanks for taking the time to read this...:>)Imbad4 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Forced To Completely Install Diablo 3 Again? Hey everyone, I thought I'd log in to check out the RMAH and other changes that have happened in the past couple weeks. I knew I had to upload and update with a couple patches and was expecting to wait a little bit to get patched up. However, when opening my launcher I was brought to the installation page that I haven't seen since I first downloaded Diablo 3. Why is it that I'm being asked to install the game again? I have no idea, but I play along and click the big "Install" button and get the following error message: "Data required to install this game could not be found. Please try again. If this error reoccurs, please try installing Diablo II as a digital download on Battle.net" I click the "OK" button and try again and I keep getting that same message. As an Annual Passholder with the WoW deal I agreed to, I already digitally downloaded it on Battle.net. So, I go to my directory that Diablo 3 is installed in and open the .exe from there and it brings me to the updating launcher saying there is a new patch, after it gets to 100% on the updating blizzard launcher. It then tells me it will start the patch on it's next loading and gives me a Restart button. I click it and it brings me back to, what do you know, the Install page I explained at the beginning. I attempt to open the .exe again and now it's stuck at the "Updating Blizzard Launcher" at 0%. Now, I may guess it MIGHT have something to do with their scheduled server maintenance, but why can't I even open the launcher if that was true? Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!Rahfal52 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Help please!!! I just bought diablo 3 and it arrived yesterday and when i put the disc in it transfered me to the installer, I click that and it says "an unexpected error has occurred while trying to install." I have tried a load of different methods of installing and i have looked for ages for a sollution but all that i find is people talking about moving the downloaded stuff, All i get downloaded is the installer! What should i do?? Blizzards website gives me just the installer when i click on windows and i am really confused! Please help me blizzard or i would like my money back ;)!Meerkat9 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 My launcher keeps downloading patch 1.03b Every time I open diablo3 my launcher keeps downloading patch 1.03b. Sometimes when it is about to download it again an error pops up and says to reconnect. How to stop it from continuously dwnloading the patch when I already have it?Tabern4cle15 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Can't access Pinnacle of Heaven 51 DH, Nightmare difficulty. I click on Pinnacle of Heaven, see the zone + Tyrael and then the screen just goes black. I have progressed past this part before on different characters with a hitch.vheizzu0 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 QtNetwork4.dll missing, agent.exe corrupt Not sure what is the problem, last night worked fine but today i get errors saying that agent.exe is corrupt and QtNetwork4.dll is missing please reinstall the program. So I uninstalled and tried to reinstall but the setup program from my disc won't launch as again it needs QtNetwork4.dll. I am not sure what the problem is but if anyone knows what to do, I'll be grateful for any help. ThanksHalim5325 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Recieved text message stating password change Received text message from 323-335-5798 Stating: your account password has been changed. If you did not request this, please visit Account Management. -Blizzard Entertainment So I logged in using my current username/password and it worked just fine, and then changed the password just in case. How ever I am at question of was this a scam text message or a valid message from blizzard and how can I get more insight on what triggered this message for the password doesn't seam to have changed being I was able to log in just fine using my password. I do not see a list of the possible numbers the text messages can come from that are legit and also in question if the account was actually accessed from another location. I have never logged into the account form a location aside from my current location although there are 2 different pc's i use from time to time but all come from same ip address. Also the mobile authenticator is attached to the account so im not sure how they would of gotten in to even attempt to change the password. Thank you.ShortnSkinny7 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Max Foreground FPS bugged I like to set my max foreground FPS to 30 FPS. This is because if I don't, my video card goes crazy and the fans on it run almost 100% speed trying to keep up. At 30 FPS it's fast enough for no stuttering, and slow enough for my video card fans to go at normal speeds. However, sometimes when I log in this setting doesn't take hold and it goes the max my card can handle. The setting is still set for 30 FPS but it goes past 100 FPS (using Fraps to see it). The only way to fix it is to exit the game and try again. Sometimes it takes two or three tries before it registers. This doesn't happen all the time... only sometimes. Geforce 465 superclocked EVGA card Using latest nvidia drivers from website (just updated them last week)Bodycount4 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Bad latency issues I'm not sure if its a problem on blizzards end or mine i got mixed signals from general some people were saying they were lagging others were saying no. I am running windows 7 64 bit on wireless internet, comcast is my isp and I am maintaining 16 ping on LOL and on WOW yet whenever i play on D3 i seem to maintain 100 ping that spikes up to 500 or even at times 1000. I am not really upset at all just i cant really play the game at all haha i will probably never touch my hardcore character to scared 2 :p but when i play on my softcore its even frustrating i will completely freeze and then be dead when it unfreezes ha anyone know of any fixes at all? is it a wireless internet problem? if not then any ideas? or is this a blizzard side error! feedback would be appreciated guys ! cheers!logancoe5 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Wrong Server by default? char move possible? so i just found out today since the euro server is donw, that i've been playing all this time on the euro server by default and well i'm in the heart of the americans i was wondering if it was possible to have my characters moved to the americans server since the game put EU server by default instead of my region. or if there is a way i can move my characters myself. as restarting at this point relly puts me off this game. thanksBurnAll46 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 7-31 patch causing lag? Been playing since release and have never had any problems technically. Today I log in and find I have massive amounts of lag. Seeing how a patch was applied yesterday I am wondering if this is the cause of the lag. Is anyone else experiencing this? Thanks in Advance for your Reply.Churnabog16 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 SMS protect SMS protect sent me a text I just received a text from the SMS protect that I enabled on my account. "Your account password has been changed. If you did not request this, please visit Account Management." -Blizzard Entertainment 323-335-5850 I didn't request a change to my password, this happened within 10-15 minutes of logging off Diablo 3. I tried logging in on Diablo 3 and account management, and my password actually hasn't been changed. I also checked my email and no password change request was sent to there either. my question is what caused this to be sent? is my account compromised at all? I still have access to it and no password change has been requested by myself, was it an accident or a glitch?iNgRaTe3 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 AH issue Dear Admins I have a problem which I am not sure if others might have faced it. As I am trading of my Predator's Insult, I am sure of my bid went up to 800k but after the maintanence, it came down to 9k. How is it possible for such to happen and furthermore, for this bow to be 9k when I have a lower damage one which is 12k at current bid? I wanted to just forget the matter but after speaking to some of my friends, I will rather sound it out. Please advise. PrinceNBTDTaiZi0 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Expired Bid How do I remove an expired item from the "Bids" list under "Auctions" in AH? Or why havent it been removed from the list due to the fact that it has expired and I didnt win it.VXPoison3 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Image stuttering I've been playing on my Dell XPS which has an intel i5 and 3GB GT 555 with Optimus and I can't seem to get the background image to stop stuttering. The characters and effects, particle density effects are all running smooth, but when i move the character its like the environment that the character is walking in is stuttering slightly. Also, my laptop is not overheating at all. Not even close to the heat that I feel while playing StarCraft on high settings. So it doesn't seem like the system is under a lot of stress. Sorry if this might be a vague description, but I'm hoping someone else has had this problem and could give me some advice for recommended settings based on a similar system. This is what I'm set at now: Texture Quality: High Shadow Quality: Medium Clutter Density: High Anti aliasing: Checked Low Fx Unchecked And I have no idea what Foreground and Background Framerates should be. I just left them on default, Foreground 150 and Background 8 FPStimbrurke0 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Archive Thread of Lag problems Please Thumb's up and request sticky How to do a tracert/pathping http://www.dslreports.com/faq/8364 ... Threads that have gain its own Flow in this matter ... and my own thread http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5626183346#new-post There are allot more listed on the forums, When people where asked for the path ping/trace route, it always had issues right at or around 12-122-254-238.attens.net [12.122.254.238] 12.129.193.254 If anyone else have any threads please link them and I'll add them, lets keep this going, Lets keep it polite, and respectful, NO bashing, no flaming, just pure information Thank you ~MiraSpiritWolfie100 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Trying to install I just got a new laptop for school, and im trying to download the diablo 3 online client and it goes through the updating blizzard launcher, and gets to the point where it says its installing but never gets passed 0% and then i get a message saying diablo download has stopped installing, and then says we will report a problem when one is found. idk what to do about it, and idk why its happening eitherCaleb1 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Agent.exe crashes during update attempt So I open up Diablo 3 yesterday to start downloading the patch before work. Launcher opens and sits at "initializing 0%" for ~30 seconds then I get the error report containing the info that I have pasted in at the end of this post. I send the report and then restart the launcher making sure I am tell it to run as administrator...same results. I try some other suggestions from the forums such as closing Agent.exe via task manager and then it just sits at initializing 0% forever. People have suggested to delete the contents of the Agent folder but I am unable to find it in the Diablo 3 folder (with "Show hidden files" checked). It was then time to head off to work so I shut my computer down thinking maybe a reboot will fix it. I got home a little bit ago, boot up my machine and try to start diablo to get the exact same error still. I had to combat the same kind of thing (agent.exe crashing) when I first tried to install the game at release (yet somehow the beta installed perfectly fine). To say this is getting old is putting it mildly....so here's the error report to see if maybe someone can spot whatever the heck is causing the issue. Oh and I should mention...running Windows Vista 64bit. Edit: Ok, so I found the Agent folder and tried deleting the contents...get the same error. tried setting Agent.exe to run as admin...same error... ============================================================================== Agent: (build 976) Exe: C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe Time: May 30, 2012 1:12:54.638 AM User: Computer: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ This application has encountered a critical error: ERROR #1 (0x13370001) Fatal Exception Program: C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe Exception: 0xE06D7363 (unknown exception) at 0023:7708C83B Crashed Thread: 0x00000b18 Project: 19130001 Build: 976 Project Name: Agent ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------- x86 Registers ---------------------------------------- EAX = 0524f528 EBX = 00000000 ECX = 00000003 EDX = 00000000 ESI = 033ea0dc EDI = 033ea0dc EBP = 0524f578 ESP = 0524f528 EIP = 7708c83b FLG = 00000216 CS = 0023 DS = 002b ES = 002b FS = 0053 GS = 002b SS = 002b ---------------------------------------- Stack Trace (Manual) ---------------------------------------- Address Frame Logical addr Module Showing 21/21 threads... --- Thread ID: 4896 --- 770811D8 0022FDD0 0001:000011D8 C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 00F7155B 0022FE08 0001:0000055B C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 00F71D2C 0022FE54 0001:00000D2C C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 770FF13C 0022FE60 0001:0007F13C C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 77E1D819 0022FEA0 0001:0006D819 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll 77E1DA2B 0022FEB8 0001:0006DA2B C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll --- Thread ID: 4484 --- 770811D8 038BFE7C 0001:000011D8 C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 00F7A661 038BFE98 0001:00009661 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 01023578 038BFEAC 0001:000B2578 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 012A3800 038BFEE4 0001:00332800 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 012A388A 038BFEF0 0001:0033288A C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 770FF13C 038BFEFC 0001:0007F13C C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 77E1D819 038BFF3C 0001:0006D819 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll 77E1DA2B 038BFF54 0001:0006DA2B C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll --- Thread ID: 4972 --- 73AE179D 03E7F800 0001:0000079D C:\Windows\system32\MSWSOCK.dll 76F21693 03E7F880 0001:00000693 C:\Windows\syswow64\WS2_32.dll 76F835C9 03E7FBE4 0001:000325C9 C:\Windows\syswow64\WININET.dll 76FAC84B 03E7FBEC 0001:0005B84B C:\Windows\syswow64\WININET.dll 770FF13C 03E7FBF8 0001:0007F13C C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 77E1D819 03E7FC38 0001:0006D819 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll 77E1DA2B 03E7FC50 0001:0006DA2B C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll --- Thread ID: 4384 --- 75F0AB60 0443FD80 0001:0000AB60 C:\Windows\syswow64\RPCRT4.dll 75F0AB26 0443FDEC 0001:0000AB26 C:\Windows\syswow64\RPCRT4.dll 75F133F6 0443FDF4 0001:000133F6 C:\Windows\syswow64\RPCRT4.dll 75F133B5 0443FE14 0001:000133B5 C:\Windows\syswow64\RPCRT4.dll 75F1341D 0443FE20 0001:0001341D C:\Windows\syswow64\RPCRT4.dll 770FF13C 0443FE2C 0001:0007F13C C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 77E1D819 0443FE6C 0001:0006D819 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll 77E1DA2B 0443FE84 0001:0006DA2B C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll --- Thread ID: 4608 --- 770FF13C 0453FE20 0001:0007F13C C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 77E1D819 0453FE60 0001:0006D819 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll 77E1DA2B 0453FE78 0001:0006DA2B C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll --- Thread ID: 2876 --- 770FF13C 04E8FADC 0001:0007F13C C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 77E1D819 04E8FB1C 0001:0006D819 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll 77E1DA2B 04E8FB34 0001:0006DA2B C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll --- Thread ID: 2940 --- 770811D8 0511FEB0 0001:000011D8 C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 01023DC4 0511FF04 0001:000B2DC4 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 01023578 0511FF18 0001:000B2578 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 012A3800 0511FF50 0001:00332800 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 012A388A 0511FF5C 0001:0033288A C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 770FF13C 0511FF68 0001:0007F13C C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 77E1D819 0511FFA8 0001:0006D819 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll 77E1DA2B 0511FFC0 0001:0006DA2B C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll --- Thread ID: 4488 --- 770811D8 0466FE74 0001:000011D8 C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 01023DC4 0466FEC8 0001:000B2DC4 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 01023578 0466FEDC 0001:000B2578 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 012A3800 0466FF14 0001:00332800 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 012A388A 0466FF20 0001:0033288A C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 770FF13C 0466FF2C 0001:0007F13C C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 77E1D819 0466FF6C 0001:0006D819 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll 77E1DA2B 0466FF84 0001:0006DA2B C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll --- Thread ID: 1064 --- 770811D8 0535F7C8 0001:000011D8 C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 01023DC4 0535F81C 0001:000B2DC4 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 01023578 0535F830 0001:000B2578 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 012A3800 0535F868 0001:00332800 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 012A388A 0535F874 0001:0033288A C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 770FF13C 0535F880 0001:0007F13C C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 77E1D819 0535F8C0 0001:0006D819 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll 77E1DA2B 0535F8D8 0001:0006DA2B C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll --- Thread ID: 3492 --- 76F23073 054CFBBC 0001:00002073 C:\Windows\syswow64\WS2_32.dll 76F3BBA5 054CFBD8 0001:0001ABA5 C:\Windows\syswow64\WS2_32.dll 76F3BE0D 054CFBF4 0001:0001AE0D C:\Windows\syswow64\WS2_32.dll 0104A86C 054CFC34 0001:000D986C C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 01023578 054CFC48 0001:000B2578 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 012A3800 054CFC80 0001:00332800 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 012A388A 054CFC8C 0001:0033288A C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 770FF13C 054CFC98 0001:0007F13C C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 77E1D819 054CFCD8 0001:0006D819 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll 77E1DA2B 054CFCF0 0001:0006DA2B C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll --- Thread ID: 2640 --- 770811D8 0573F990 0001:000011D8 C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 00FB1AF4 0573F9E0 0001:00040AF4 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 00FB322A 0573F9F8 0001:0004222A C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 00FAC9A6 0573FA18 0001:0003B9A6 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 01023578 0573FA2C 0001:000B2578 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 012A3800 0573FA64 0001:00332800 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 012A388A 0573FA70 0001:0033288A C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 770FF13C 0573FA7C 0001:0007F13C C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 77E1D819 0573FABC 0001:0006D819 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll 77E1DA2B 0573FAD4 0001:0006DA2B C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll --- Thread ID: 4288 --- 75F0AB60 041EFC00 0001:0000AB60 C:\Windows\syswow64\RPCRT4.dll 75F0AB26 041EFC6C 0001:0000AB26 C:\Windows\syswow64\RPCRT4.dll 75F133F6 041EFC74 0001:000133F6 C:\Windows\syswow64\RPCRT4.dll 75F133B5 041EFC94 0001:000133B5 C:\Windows\syswow64\RPCRT4.dll 75F1341D 041EFCA0 0001:0001341D C:\Windows\syswow64\RPCRT4.dll 770FF13C 041EFCAC 0001:0007F13C C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 77E1D819 041EFCEC 0001:0006D819 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll 77E1DA2B 041EFD04 0001:0006DA2B C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll --- Thread ID: 4700 --- 770FF13C 0404FC64 0001:0007F13C C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 77E1D819 0404FCA4 0001:0006D819 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll 77E1DA2B 0404FCBC 0001:0006DA2B C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll --- Thread ID: 2840 [Current Thread] --- 7708C83B 0524F578 0001:0000C83B C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 012A4696 0524F5B0 0001:00333696 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 0118C064 0524F628 0001:0021B064 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 010BE2FA 0524F698 0001:0014D2FA C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 00FB7C8C 0524F728 0001:00046C8C C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 00FB8581 0524F750 0001:00047581 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 010ACD1D 0524F7D4 0001:0013BD1D C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 010AD9F0 0524F820 0001:0013C9F0 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 010ADAFE 0524F83C 0001:0013CAFE C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 010ACB53 0524F860 0001:0013BB53 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 010AE335 0524F88C 0001:0013D335 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 00FACA6F 0524F8A0 0001:0003BA6F C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 00FAC9CB 0524F8C0 0001:0003B9CB C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 01023578 0524F8D4 0001:000B2578 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 012A3800 0524F90C 0001:00332800 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 012A388A 0524F918 0001:0033288A C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 770FF13C 0524F924 0001:0007F13C C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 77E1D819 0524F964 0001:0006D819 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll 77E1DA2B 0524F97C 0001:0006DA2B C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll --- Thread ID: 872 --- 770FF13C 05A8FB50 0001:0007F13C C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 77E1D819 05A8FB90 0001:0006D819 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll 77E1DA2B 05A8FBA8 0001:0006DA2B C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll --- Thread ID: 840 --- 770811D8 055EF980 0001:000011D8 C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 01009C13 055EF9B4 0001:00098C13 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 01023578 055EF9C8 0001:000B2578 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 012A3800 055EFA00 0001:00332800 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 012A388A 055EFA0C 0001:0033288A C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 770FF13C 055EFA18 0001:0007F13C C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 77E1D819 055EFA58 0001:0006D819 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll 77E1DA2B 055EFA70 0001:0006DA2B C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll --- Thread ID: 1884 --- 770811D8 0584FEF4 0001:000011D8 C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 01010A2F 0584FF14 0001:0009FA2F C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 01023578 0584FF28 0001:000B2578 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 012A3800 0584FF60 0001:00332800 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 012A388A 0584FF6C 0001:0033288A C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 770FF13C 0584FF78 0001:0007F13C C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 77E1D819 0584FFB8 0001:0006D819 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll 77E1DA2B 0584FFD0 0001:0006DA2B C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll --- Thread ID: 4268 --- 770811D8 05C5F5E4 0001:000011D8 C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 01216215 05C5FB14 0001:002A5215 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 011C3177 05C5FB38 0001:00252177 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 012A3800 05C5FB70 0001:00332800 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 012A388A 05C5FB7C 0001:0033288A C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 770FF13C 05C5FB88 0001:0007F13C C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 77E1D819 05C5FBC8 0001:0006D819 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll 77E1DA2B 05C5FBE0 0001:0006DA2B C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll --- Thread ID: 1184 --- 770811D8 05EFFA98 0001:000011D8 C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 011C31EE 05EFFAD8 0001:002521EE C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 012A3800 05EFFB10 0001:00332800 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 012A388A 05EFFB1C 0001:0033288A C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 770FF13C 05EFFB28 0001:0007F13C C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 77E1D819 05EFFB68 0001:0006D819 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll 77E1DA2B 05EFFB80 0001:0006DA2B C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll --- Thread ID: 3068 --- 011C3549 05DAF8EC 0001:00252549 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 011C32C6 05DAF920 0001:002522C6 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 011FD3AB 05DAF944 0001:0028C3AB C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 011C3177 05DAF968 0001:00252177 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 012A3800 05DAF9A0 0001:00332800 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 012A388A 05DAF9AC 0001:0033288A C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 770FF13C 05DAF9B8 0001:0007F13C C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 77E1D819 05DAF9F8 0001:0006D819 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll 77E1DA2B 05DAFA10 0001:0006DA2B C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll --- Thread ID: 4628 --- 770811D8 060EF828 0001:000011D8 C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 010BB8BC 060EF86C 0001:0014A8BC C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 010BE0BC 060EF878 0001:0014D0BC C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 01023578 060EF88C 0001:000B2578 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 012A3800 060EF8C4 0001:00332800 C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 012A388A 060EF8D0 0001:0033288A C:\ProgramData\Battle.net\Agent\Agent.976\Agent.exe 770FF13C 060EF8DC 0001:0007F13C C:\Windows\syswow64\kernel32.dll 77E1D819 060EF91C 0001:0006D819 C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll 77E1DA2B 060EF934 0001:0006DA2B C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ntdll.dll ---------------------------------------- Stack Trace (Using DBGHELP.DLL) ---------------------------------------- Showing 21/21 threads... --- Thread ID: 4896 --- 770811D8 kernel32.dll WaitForSingleObject+18 (0x00000130,0x00000064,0x74A720ED,0x00000000) 00F7155B Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x012A120E,0x00000002,0x034720F0,0x03472188) 00F71D2C Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x7EFDE000,0x0022FEA0,0x77E1D819,0x7EFDE000) 770FF13C kernel32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+14 (0x7EFDE000,0x77FB37F8,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1D819 ntdll.dll RtlCreateUserProcess+140 (0x012A1264,0x7EFDE000,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1DA2B ntdll.dll RtlCreateProcessParameters+78 (0x012A1264,0x7EFDE000,0x00000000,0x00000000) --- Thread ID: 4484 --- 770811D8 kernel32.dll WaitForSingleObject+18 (0x00000158,0x00000BB8,0x00000000,0x033AF1E0) 00F7A661 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x03471B74,0x00000000,0x03471BF0,0x038BFEE4) 01023578 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033AF1E0,0x770E2001,0x00000000,0x03471BF0) 012A3800 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x00000000,0x038BFEFC,0x770FF13C,0x03471BF0) 012A388A Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x03471BF0,0x038BFF3C,0x77E1D819,0x03471BF0) 770FF13C kernel32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+14 (0x03471BF0,0x74523664,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1D819 ntdll.dll RtlCreateUserProcess+140 (0x012A3826,0x03471BF0,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1DA2B ntdll.dll RtlCreateProcessParameters+78 (0x012A3826,0x03471BF0,0x00000000,0x00000000) --- Thread ID: 4972 --- 73AE179D MSWSOCK.dll <unknown symbol>+0 (0x00000001,0x03E7FADC,0x03E7F9D8,0x03E7F8D4) 76F21693 WS2_32.dll select+159 (0x00000001,0x03E7FADC,0x03E7F9D8,0x03E7F8D4) 76F835C9 WININET.dll InternetCrackUrlW+1690 (0x03E7FBF8,0x770FF13C,0x002519D0,0x03E7FC38) 76FAC84B WININET.dll InternetSetStatusCallbackA+1297 (0x002519D0,0x03E7FC38,0x77E1D819,0x002519D0) 770FF13C kernel32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+14 (0x002519D0,0x743E3560,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1D819 ntdll.dll RtlCreateUserProcess+140 (0x76FAC83E,0x002519D0,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1DA2B ntdll.dll RtlCreateProcessParameters+78 (0x76FAC83E,0x002519D0,0x00000000,0x00000000) --- Thread ID: 4384 --- 75F0AB60 RPCRT4.dll NdrOleFree+307 (0xFFFFFFFF,0x0443FDB0,0x0443FDB4,0x0443FDC8) 75F0AB26 RPCRT4.dll NdrOleFree+249 (0x0443FE14,0x75F133B5,0x00261578,0x00000000) 75F133F6 RPCRT4.dll RpcServerUnregisterIf+385 (0x00261578,0x00000000,0x00000000,0x00274360) 75F133B5 RPCRT4.dll RpcServerUnregisterIf+320 (0x00260968,0x0443FE2C,0x770FF13C,0x00274360) 75F1341D RPCRT4.dll RpcServerUnregisterIf+424 (0x00274360,0x0443FE6C,0x77E1D819,0x00274360) 770FF13C kernel32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+14 (0x00274360,0x739A3734,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1D819 ntdll.dll RtlCreateUserProcess+140 (0x75F13402,0x00274360,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1DA2B ntdll.dll RtlCreateProcessParameters+78 (0x75F13402,0x00274360,0x00000000,0x00000000) --- Thread ID: 4608 --- 770FF13C kernel32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+14 (0x0026EA98,0x738A3738,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1D819 ntdll.dll RtlCreateUserProcess+140 (0x77E6810D,0x0026EA98,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1DA2B ntdll.dll RtlCreateProcessParameters+78 (0x77E6810D,0x0026EA98,0x00000000,0x00000000) --- Thread ID: 2876 --- 770FF13C kernel32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+14 (0x049DB1A0,0x73313244,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1D819 ntdll.dll RtlCreateUserProcess+140 (0x73AE6488,0x049DB1A0,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1DA2B ntdll.dll RtlCreateProcessParameters+78 (0x73AE6488,0x049DB1A0,0x00000000,0x00000000) --- Thread ID: 2940 --- 770811D8 kernel32.dll WaitForSingleObject+18 (0x000003F4,0xFFFFFFFF,0x00000000,0x033C5840) 01023DC4 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033B786C,0x00000000,0x033C55C0,0x0511FF50) 01023578 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033C5840,0x719421B5,0x00000000,0x033C55C0) 012A3800 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x00000000,0x0511FF68,0x770FF13C,0x033C55C0) 012A388A Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033C55C0,0x0511FFA8,0x77E1D819,0x033C55C0) 770FF13C kernel32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+14 (0x033C55C0,0x72C836F0,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1D819 ntdll.dll RtlCreateUserProcess+140 (0x012A3826,0x033C55C0,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1DA2B ntdll.dll RtlCreateProcessParameters+78 (0x012A3826,0x033C55C0,0x00000000,0x00000000) --- Thread ID: 4488 --- 770811D8 kernel32.dll WaitForSingleObject+18 (0x000001A0,0xFFFFFFFF,0x00000000,0x033BFE08) 01023DC4 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033B794C,0x00000000,0x033BF658,0x0466FF14) 01023578 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033BFE08,0x70E321F1,0x00000000,0x033BF658) 012A3800 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x00000000,0x0466FF2C,0x770FF13C,0x033BF658) 012A388A Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033BF658,0x0466FF6C,0x77E1D819,0x033BF658) 770FF13C kernel32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+14 (0x033BF658,0x73BF3634,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1D819 ntdll.dll RtlCreateUserProcess+140 (0x012A3826,0x033BF658,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1DA2B ntdll.dll RtlCreateProcessParameters+78 (0x012A3826,0x033BF658,0x00000000,0x00000000) --- Thread ID: 1064 --- 770811D8 kernel32.dll WaitForSingleObject+18 (0x000001A8,0xFFFFFFFF,0x00000000,0x033BFE70) 01023DC4 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033B7C94,0x00000000,0x033BC2C0,0x0535F868) 01023578 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033BFE70,0x71B0268D,0x00000000,0x033BC2C0) 012A3800 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x00000000,0x0535F880,0x770FF13C,0x033BC2C0) 012A388A Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033BC2C0,0x0535F8C0,0x77E1D819,0x033BC2C0) 770FF13C kernel32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+14 (0x033BC2C0,0x72EC3198,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1D819 ntdll.dll RtlCreateUserProcess+140 (0x012A3826,0x033BC2C0,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1DA2B ntdll.dll RtlCreateProcessParameters+78 (0x012A3826,0x033BC2C0,0x00000000,0x00000000) --- Thread ID: 3492 --- 77080C88 kernel32.dll Sleep+15 (0x00000001,0x00000000,0x0339F460,0x033BC4E0) 0104A906 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033B02BC,0x00000000,0x033BC4E0,0x054CFC80) 01023578 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x0339F460,0x71C92265,0x00000000,0x033BC4E0) 012A3800 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x00000000,0x054CFC98,0x770FF13C,0x033BC4E0) 012A388A Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033BC4E0,0x054CFCD8,0x77E1D819,0x033BC4E0) 770FF13C kernel32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+14 (0x033BC4E0,0x72953580,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1D819 ntdll.dll RtlCreateUserProcess+140 (0x012A3826,0x033BC4E0,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1DA2B ntdll.dll RtlCreateProcessParameters+78 (0x012A3826,0x033BC4E0,0x00000000,0x00000000) --- Thread ID: 2640 --- 770811D8 kernel32.dll WaitForSingleObject+18 (0x00000468,0x0036EE80,0x71F62705,0x033C724C) 00FB1AF4 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x00FACA6F,0x00000000,0x033BC9C8,0x00A416F0) 00FB322A Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x71F624FD,0x00000000,0x0339F580,0x0573FA54) 00FAC9A6 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033D3F4C,0x00000000,0x033BC9C8,0x0573FA64) 01023578 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x0339F580,0x71F62481,0x00000000,0x033BC9C8) 012A3800 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x00000000,0x0573FA7C,0x770FF13C,0x033BC9C8) 012A388A Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033BC9C8,0x0573FABC,0x77E1D819,0x033BC9C8) 770FF13C kernel32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+14 (0x033BC9C8,0x72AA33E4,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1D819 ntdll.dll RtlCreateUserProcess+140 (0x012A3826,0x033BC9C8,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1DA2B ntdll.dll RtlCreateProcessParameters+78 (0x012A3826,0x033BC9C8,0x00000000,0x00000000) --- Thread ID: 4288 --- 75F0AB60 RPCRT4.dll NdrOleFree+307 (0x00007530,0x041EFC30,0x041EFC34,0x041EFC48) 75F0AB26 RPCRT4.dll NdrOleFree+249 (0x041EFC94,0x75F133B5,0x00261578,0x00000000) 75F133F6 RPCRT4.dll RpcServerUnregisterIf+385 (0x00261578,0x00000000,0x00000000,0x04A01EC8) 75F133B5 RPCRT4.dll RpcServerUnregisterIf+320 (0x00260968,0x041EFCAC,0x770FF13C,0x04A01EC8) 75F1341D RPCRT4.dll RpcServerUnregisterIf+424 (0x04A01EC8,0x041EFCEC,0x77E1D819,0x04A01EC8) 770FF13C kernel32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+14 (0x04A01EC8,0x73C735B4,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1D819 ntdll.dll RtlCreateUserProcess+140 (0x75F13402,0x04A01EC8,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1DA2B ntdll.dll RtlCreateProcessParameters+78 (0x75F13402,0x04A01EC8,0x00000000,0x00000000) --- Thread ID: 4700 --- 770FF13C kernel32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+14 (0x0026A640,0x73DD35FC,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1D819 ntdll.dll RtlCreateUserProcess+140 (0x77DDDD19,0x0026A640,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1DA2B ntdll.dll RtlCreateProcessParameters+78 (0x77DDDD19,0x0026A640,0x00000000,0x00000000) --- Thread ID: 2840 [Current Thread] --- 7708C83B kernel32.dll RaiseException+89 (0xE06D7363,0x00000001,0x00000003,0x0524F5A4) 012A4696 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x0524F5D4,0x013C4028,0x71A128CD,0x033AC5A4) 0118C064 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033EA0DC,0x0524F66C,0x71A1287D,0x033C4B5C) 010BE2FA Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x03310814,0x033BF1C4,0x00000001,0x00000082) 00FB7C8C Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x03370934,0x033C4A24,0x71A129B5,0x00000001) 00FB8581 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x03370934,0x033C4A24,0x71A12931,0x033C131C) 010ACD1D Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033C131C,0x71A126C5,0x00000000,0x033C139C) 010AD9F0 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033C131C,0x033C131C,0x770811C6,0x010AC82F) 010ADAFE Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033C131C,0x033C131C,0x033C329C,0x77DBE501) 010ACB53 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x71A12669,0x033C6C7C,0x033C329C,0x77DBE5B0) 010AE335 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x0524F8C8,0x033C0C78,0x003C4BD8,0x0524F8C0) 00FACA6F Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x71A12625,0x00000000,0x033B0CB0,0x0524F8FC) 00FAC9CB Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033C4BD4,0x00000000,0x033C0C78,0x0524F90C) 01023578 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033B0CB0,0x71A127E9,0x00000000,0x033C0C78) 012A3800 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x00000000,0x0524F924,0x770FF13C,0x033C0C78) 012A388A Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033C0C78,0x0524F964,0x77E1D819,0x033C0C78) 770FF13C kernel32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+14 (0x033C0C78,0x72FD303C,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1D819 ntdll.dll RtlCreateUserProcess+140 (0x012A3826,0x033C0C78,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1DA2B ntdll.dll RtlCreateProcessParameters+78 (0x012A3826,0x033C0C78,0x00000000,0x00000000) --- Thread ID: 872 --- 770FF13C kernel32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+14 (0x0026A640,0x727132C8,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1D819 ntdll.dll RtlCreateUserProcess+140 (0x77DDDD19,0x0026A640,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1DA2B ntdll.dll RtlCreateProcessParameters+78 (0x77DDDD19,0x0026A640,0x00000000,0x00000000) --- Thread ID: 840 --- 770811D8 kernel32.dll WaitForSingleObject+18 (0x00000010,0xFFFFFFFF,0x00000000,0x033BEDE0) 01009C13 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x00000000,0x00000000,0x033C1740,0x055EFA00) 01023578 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033BEDE0,0x71DB24E5,0x00000000,0x033C1740) 012A3800 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x00000000,0x055EFA18,0x770FF13C,0x033C1740) 012A388A Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033C1740,0x055EFA58,0x77E1D819,0x033C1740) 770FF13C kernel32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+14 (0x033C1740,0x72873300,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1D819 ntdll.dll RtlCreateUserProcess+140 (0x012A3826,0x033C1740,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1DA2B ntdll.dll RtlCreateProcessParameters+78 (0x012A3826,0x033C1740,0x00000000,0x00000000) --- Thread ID: 1884 --- 770811D8 kernel32.dll WaitForSingleObject+18 (0x000004F0,0x00000064,0x00000000,0x033C1960) 01010A2F Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033BEE4C,0x00000000,0x033C1960,0x0584FF60) 01023578 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033CDA68,0x71012185,0x00000000,0x033C1960) 012A3800 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x00000000,0x0584FF78,0x770FF13C,0x033C1960) 012A388A Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033C1960,0x0584FFB8,0x77E1D819,0x033C1960) 770FF13C kernel32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+14 (0x033C1960,0x725D36E0,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1D819 ntdll.dll RtlCreateUserProcess+140 (0x012A3826,0x033C1960,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1DA2B ntdll.dll RtlCreateProcessParameters+78 (0x012A3826,0x033C1960,0x00000000,0x00000000) --- Thread ID: 4268 --- 770811D8 kernel32.dll WaitForSingleObject+18 (0x0000050C,0xFFFFFFFF,0x714025F1,0x77081661) 01216215 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x714025DD,0x00000000,0x033C1B80,0x033C1B80) 011C3177 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033C3F1C,0x71402595,0x00000000,0x033C1B80) 012A3800 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x00000000,0x05C5FB88,0x770FF13C,0x033C1B80) 012A388A Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033C1B80,0x05C5FBC8,0x77E1D819,0x033C1B80) 770FF13C kernel32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+14 (0x033C1B80,0x721C3290,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1D819 ntdll.dll RtlCreateUserProcess+140 (0x012A3826,0x033C1B80,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1DA2B ntdll.dll RtlCreateProcessParameters+78 (0x012A3826,0x033C1B80,0x00000000,0x00000000) --- Thread ID: 1184 --- 770811D8 kernel32.dll WaitForSingleObject+18 (0x000004F8,0xFFFFFFFF,0x77081661,0x033C1DA0) 011C31EE Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033C449C,0x716A25F5,0x00000000,0x033C1DA0) 012A3800 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x00000000,0x05EFFB28,0x770FF13C,0x033C1DA0) 012A388A Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033C1DA0,0x05EFFB68,0x77E1D819,0x033C1DA0) 770FF13C kernel32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+14 (0x033C1DA0,0x72363230,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1D819 ntdll.dll RtlCreateUserProcess+140 (0x012A3826,0x033C1DA0,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1DA2B ntdll.dll RtlCreateProcessParameters+78 (0x012A3826,0x033C1DA0,0x00000000,0x00000000) --- Thread ID: 3068 --- 011C3549 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x05DAF938,0x715F27C5,0x033CFA54,0x77080E18) 011C32C6 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x77081661,0x033AC4B4,0x033C1FC0,0x77081671) 011FD3AB Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x715F278D,0x00000000,0x033C1FC0,0x033C1FC0) 011C3177 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033AC4B4,0x715F2745,0x00000000,0x033C1FC0) 012A3800 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x00000000,0x05DAF9B8,0x770FF13C,0x033C1FC0) 012A388A Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033C1FC0,0x05DAF9F8,0x77E1D819,0x033C1FC0) 770FF13C kernel32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+14 (0x033C1FC0,0x720330A0,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1D819 ntdll.dll RtlCreateUserProcess+140 (0x012A3826,0x033C1FC0,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1DA2B ntdll.dll RtlCreateProcessParameters+78 (0x012A3826,0x033C1FC0,0x00000000,0x00000000) --- Thread ID: 4628 --- 770811D8 kernel32.dll WaitForSingleObject+18 (0x00000580,0x000003E8,0x00000000,0x033AA230) 010BB8BC Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033C10DC,0x060EF88C,0x01023578,0x033C10DC) 010BE0BC Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033C10DC,0x00000000,0x033E1C78,0x060EF8C4) 01023578 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033AA230,0x728B2621,0x00000000,0x033E1C78) 012A3800 Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x00000000,0x060EF8DC,0x770FF13C,0x033E1C78) 012A388A Agent.exe <unknown symbol>+0 (0x033E1C78,0x060EF91C,0x77E1D819,0x033E1C78) 770FF13C kernel32.dll BaseThreadInitThunk+14 (0x033E1C78,0x71D73044,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1D819 ntdll.dll RtlCreateUserProcess+140 (0x012A3826,0x033E1C78,0x00000000,0x00000000) 77E1DA2B ntdll.dll RtlCreateProcessParameters+78 (0x012A3826,0x033E1C78,0x00000000,0x00000000) ---------------------------------------- Loaded Modules ---------------------------------------- DBG-MODULE<00F70000 005a9000 "Agent.exe" "Agent.pdb" 0 {e798074e-245c-477c-a67cc968c490a82f} 4 1337196452> DBG-MODULE<20CB0000 0009d000 "ISWSHEX.dll" "ISWSHEX.pdb" 0 {198421a4-dfeb-4b3a-9e99fd6fc7bf211f} 1 1311597849> DBG-MODULE<6C4F0000 0001e000 "ShimEng.dll" "ShimEng.pdb" 0 {0aebd1de-5d93-4702-9aed0b91936beb52} 2 1162460599> DBG-MODULE<6E800000 000dc000 "dbghelp.dll" "dbghelp.pdb" 0 {5afa6218-ac62-44cd-a864757c23655c32} 2 1200727653> DBG-MODULE<712C0000 00060000 "WINHTTP.dll" "winhttp.pdb" 0 {c5c4f92d-5f3f-49a9-88c13522b99003c1} 2 1321460688> DBG-MODULE<71680000 00088000 "AcLayers.DLL" "AcLayers.pdb" 0 {fbae9299-9368-4582-adb6f5c1fcf743bc} 2 1299166812> DBG-MODULE<71B70000 0002c000 "apphelp.dll" "apphelp.pdb" 0 {106d8ed6-41e0-4b86-80350c1d3e541adf} 2 1239430899> DBG-MODULE<72000000 00005000 "wship6.dll" "wship6.pdb" 0 {476f8599-8bbc-4caa-b520f8f70f796005} 1 1200727984> DBG-MODULE<72020000 00080000 "uxtheme.dll" "wuxtheme.pdb" 0 {2ced1bed-6bf9-4c93-be45601fa010bac2} 2 1200727939> DBG-MODULE<72B60000 00047000 "schannel.dll" "schannel.pdb" 0 {c4b89fd2-676d-413b-818bf903fcb36199} 2 1321460597> DBG-MODULE<73180000 00007000 "credssp.dll" "credssp.pdb" 0 {eed3e875-812c-4ae3-9e3e990167d18b42} 1 1200727913> DBG-MODULE<73200000 00006000 "rasadhlp.dll" "rasadhlp.pdb" 0 {ef7ce7f6-ca80-474c-8b3c401bcede6323} 2 1162460578> DBG-MODULE<73570000 00012000 "pnrpnsp.dll" "pnrpnsp.pdb" 0 {9978701f-0098-42e8-88f7cface2d87b2f} 2 1200727920> DBG-MODULE<735A0000 00008000 "winrnr.dll" "winrnr.pdb" 0 {157be48f-e21f-4147-80fe0898d2bc6882} 2 1239431256> DBG-MODULE<735B0000 0000f000 "napinsp.dll" "NapiNSP.pdb" 0 {40732fc5-8838-438f-adea98874c7be048} 2 1200727830> DBG-MODULE<73680000 0000f000 "NLAapi.dll" "nlaapi.pdb" 0 {db930007-33cd-4945-a45fd893d5fd73db} 1 1200727878> DBG-MODULE<737C0000 00014000 "MPR.dll" "mpr.pdb" 0 {ff53b737-ff35-45d6-bc4b20760afe03b4} 2 1239431005> DBG-MODULE<737E0000 00014000 "wpclsp.dll" "wpclsp.pdb" 0 {fd514268-fa14-41bd-b51b8b3539b698b8} 1 1200727942> DBG-MODULE<73840000 0009b000 "MSVCR80.dll" "msvcr80.i386.pdb" 0 {54c9e2f3-5154-4d1c-b39517dc4b299ea8} 1 1305336819> DBG-MODULE<738E0000 00087000 "MSVCP80.dll" "msvcp80.i386.pdb" 0 {e8a9423e-890a-4add-b38f8f756268437c} 1 1305336940> DBG-MODULE<739D0000 00006000 "sensapi.dll" "SensApi.pdb" 0 {5f02ac5b-099a-4a78-a5f7064310f965d9} 2 1162460630> DBG-MODULE<73AE0000 0003b000 "MSWSOCK.dll" "mswsock.pdb" 0 {3ca66740-970b-4140-ae55aa998dbceaf0} 2 1239431078> DBG-MODULE<73B40000 00005000 "wshtcpip.dll" "wshtcpip.pdb" 0 {04f115ec-ecd4-4a42-bcb33b070e9bb3dc} 2 1200727990> DBG-MODULE<73B60000 00031000 "TAPI32.dll" "tapi32.pdb" 0 {1acf3bb7-c8f4-4c34-af718b895485f4d5} 2 1162460625> DBG-MODULE<73BA0000 0004a000 "RASAPI32.dll" "rasapi32.pdb" 0 {bae61d2d-4206-402a-97b523f03e9a5424} 2 1239431137> DBG-MODULE<73C20000 0000c000 "rtutils.dll" "rtutils.pdb" 0 {c1913be4-2ba0-43a4-8cca7b2d8022db1d} 2 1276882312> DBG-MODULE<73C30000 00014000 "rasman.dll" "rasman.pdb" 0 {d5e0319f-c21b-4b5e-8e248908a573f984} 2 1200727893> DBG-MODULE<73E10000 0019e000 "comctl32.dll" "comctl32.pdb" 0 {e45f2519-121d-4a72-aec1437b69d66211} 2 1283269731> DBG-MODULE<741E0000 00076000 "NETAPI32.dll" "netapi32.pdb" 0 {b9f360f0-dbbc-48a0-ab9a1629c1633c38} 2 1239431081> DBG-MODULE<74850000 0003e000 "OLEACC.dll" "oleacc.pdb" 0 {fc014b12-9889-405c-a6cba176d6a26fef} 2 1314288866> DBG-MODULE<74890000 00032000 "WINMM.dll" "winmm.pdb" 0 {fc822e3c-4b70-43f4-b2dc1828a9a8920f} 2 1318608272> DBG-MODULE<74990000 00022000 "dhcpcsvc6.DLL" "dhcpcsvc6.pdb" 0 {db7a4b01-1c51-49f0-a9a8a90303675aa9} 2 1239430921> DBG-MODULE<74BF0000 0002c000 "DNSAPI.dll" "dnsapi.pdb" 0 {e3e50a94-2416-4619-a11e7a83c2bff94f} 2 1299080707> DBG-MODULE<74C20000 00035000 "dhcpcsvc.DLL" "dhcpcsvc.pdb" 0 {d3fcd232-0c38-45bc-b2e7651badc4be95} 2 1239430920> DBG-MODULE<75520000 00019000 "IPHLPAPI.DLL" "iphlpapi.pdb" 0 {756f46f8-b5c7-4e3b-959bd9cdf1bb66e5} 2 1239431076> DBG-MODULE<75590000 00007000 "WINNSI.DLL" "winnsi.pdb" 0 {f491adbd-a8ec-4ce9-92ee9d915003bf04} 1 1200727991> DBG-MODULE<755E0000 0001e000 "USERENV.dll" "userenv.pdb" 0 {b6d4a656-1b0a-472d-b2cb03d440afe9d8} 2 1239431184> DBG-MODULE<75600000 00012000 "MSASN1.dll" "msasn1.pdb" 0 {3166fd65-babe-46e0-b353a7a587ff605d} 2 1252064533> DBG-MODULE<75620000 000f2000 "CRYPT32.dll" "crypt32.pdb" 0 {cbdd5844-c045-41a8-85ebbc54aeba6841} 2 1239431204> DBG-MODULE<75720000 0002d000 "WINTRUST.dll" "wintrust.pdb" 0 {c9337737-9275-419f-8173f337914619a0} 2 1261568097> DBG-MODULE<75750000 00011000 "SAMLIB.dll" "samlib.pdb" 0 {211c4d84-8caa-408c-a4a19879757435ce} 2 1239431138> DBG-MODULE<75770000 00021000 "NTMARTA.DLL" "ntmarta.pdb" 0 {0f439ec5-6f71-4782-8d914f59499e4f58} 2 1239431219> DBG-MODULE<757A0000 00042000 "WINSPOOL.DRV" "winspool.pdb" 0 {a335fff0-65fd-409c-804ef208d4b247ab} 1 1295539742> DBG-MODULE<757F0000 00008000 "VERSION.dll" "version.pdb" 0 {97d7bf0f-b8a6-47df-8236d5d9f474ae35} 2 1239431186> DBG-MODULE<758C0000 00060000 "Secur32.dll" "wsecur32.pdb" 0 {58856f37-e40c-4643-9ed67a88c7550eb1} 2 1321460640> DBG-MODULE<75920000 001b8000 "iertutil.dll" "iertutil.pdb" 0 {57a143d7-04d5-43b7-ab0cb36caf14c6aa} 2 1320359524> DBG-MODULE<75B60000 00145000 "ole32.dll" "ole32.pdb" 0 {ede30219-d571-44fa-ac83675a6573d198} 2 1277744446> DBG-MODULE<75CB0000 000aa000 "msvcrt.dll" "msvcrt.pdb" 0 {a2acdcb3-8bf2-4517-a3a0732038d25323} 2 1323879514> DBG-MODULE<75D60000 00060000 "IMM32.DLL" "wimm32.pdb" 0 {a34ee073-e19b-4b9b-97b078fdbae8aca8} 2 1239431203> DBG-MODULE<75DC0000 00009000 "LPK.DLL" "wlpk.pdb" 0 {c6e9e606-d202-4bff-b7b22064b65ffd15} 2 1239431204> DBG-MODULE<75DD0000 0007d000 "USP10.dll" "usp10.pdb" 0 {86f61936-0986-493b-8fe5f09f4826dfd9} 2 1271436420> DBG-MODULE<75E50000 00006000 "NSI.dll" "nsi.pdb" 0 {37d074df-ca5d-4b5f-b51eb78b39f22bf1} 2 1200727972> DBG-MODULE<75E60000 0008d000 "OLEAUT32.dll" "oleaut32.pdb" 0 {0ba29b54-8d91-4a23-97a0251138d782db} 2 1314288868> DBG-MODULE<75EF0000 000f0000 "RPCRT4.dll" "wrpcrt4.pdb" 0 {1c4033a1-7eca-4189-82192733e2311615} 2 1240488939> DBG-MODULE<75FE0000 00029000 "imagehlp.dll" "imagehlp.pdb" 0 {83857ab5-4af2-42f4-9144544444a77350} 2 1200727817> DBG-MODULE<76010000 000c8000 "MSCTF.dll" "msctf.pdb" 0 {c5866590-73a9-4b89-b2eefaaa7737fc09} 2 1239431059> DBG-MODULE<760E0000 00090000 "GDI32.dll" "wgdi32.pdb" 0 {ae067aba-7f02-4a11-a207b2d803e0e55a} 2 1239431203> DBG-MODULE<76170000 00059000 "SHLWAPI.dll" "shlwapi.pdb" 0 {e5c74d43-6b45-44be-8d5bd3162f74991d} 2 1295627724> DBG-MODULE<761D0000 00b11000 "SHELL32.dll" "shell32.pdb" 0 {d0e98ee9-5268-439d-bf383e304518dbf3} 2 1295627719> DBG-MODULE<76CF0000 00003000 "Normaliz.dll" "normaliz.pdb" 0 {d8993617-5b9a-40c0-bec6ee980acf2a49} 1 1162456386> DBG-MODULE<76D00000 0018a000 "SETUPAPI.dll" "setupapi.pdb" 0 {3bc12b22-9d75-4162-b904f56161343c0c} 2 1239431145> DBG-MODULE<76F20000 0002d000 "WS2_32.dll" "ws2_32.pdb" 0 {a004b77b-4689-467d-8888b44dc5dd5dd7} 2 1200727960> DBG-MODULE<76F50000 0011b000 "WININET.dll" "wininet.pdb" 0 {a91a7022-429c-4296-bb46f1c5a4e8620b} 2 1320359980> DBG-MODULE<77070000 00110000 "kernel32.dll" "wkernel32.pdb" 0 {5d42d100-3287-464f-a6f66e7e01ae12fd} 2 1302624818> DBG-MODULE<77180000 00111000 "urlmon.dll" "urlmon.pdb" 0 {e1d86ece-47ff-41ae-b5f93affdb3bc1bd} 2 1320360036> DBG-MODULE<772A0000 000d0000 "USER32.dll" "wuser32.pdb" 0 {5bf85e5c-9b3d-45fa-90b6f3b44248fbe3} 2 1239431205> DBG-MODULE<77370000 00084000 "CLBCatQ.DLL" "CLBCatQ.pdb" 0 {9e0bf37e-9b7b-468b-a033f0003a14a3a3} 2 1200727663> DBG-MODULE<77400000 00049000 "WLDAP32.dll" "wldap32.pdb" 0 {bdb50d98-ad48-4ce1-b6b6d332cad547bb} 2 1239431294> DBG-MODULE<77450000 000c6000 "ADVAPI32.dll" "advapi32.pdb" 0 {66a66dbc-8b0e-4d88-b54a47510dd8039b} 2 1239430935> DBG-MODULE<77D70000 00007000 "PSAPI.DLL" "psapi.pdb" 0 {fa398191-d257-469c-ba795a86b704d9b9} 2 1162460569> DBG-MODULE<77DA0000 00160000 "ntdll.dll" "wntdll.pdb" 0 {f13a3475-7b49-4882-8e4af76f98441334} 2 1321460639> ---------------------------------------- Memory Dump ---------------------------------------- Code: 16 bytes starting at (EIP = 7708C83B) 7708C83B: C9 C2 10 00 66 83 FA 06 0F 84 CB 04 02 00 66 83 ....f.........f. Stack: 1024 bytes starting at (ESP = 0524F528) 0524F528: 63 73 6D E0 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3B C8 08 77 csm.........;..w 0524F538: 03 00 00 00 20 05 93 19 D4 F5 24 05 28 40 3C 01 .... .....$.(@<. 0524F548: AC A1 1B 01 B5 2B A1 71 DC A0 3E 03 DC A0 3E 03 .....+.q..>...>. 0524F558: 00 00 00 00 5B B6 18 01 24 00 0F C4 24 00 0F 06 ....[...$...$... 0524F568: 14 7A 3F 03 BB 23 0F 00 0D 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 .z?..#.......... 0524F578: B0 F5 24 05 96 46 2A 01 63 73 6D E0 01 00 00 00 ..$..F*.csm..... 0524F588: 03 00 00 00 A4 F5 24 05 63 73 6D E0 01 00 00 00 ......$.csm..... 0524F598: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 03 00 00 00 20 05 93 19 ............ ... 0524F5A8: D4 F5 24 05 28 40 3C 01 28 F6 24 05 64 C0 18 01 ..$.(@<.(.$.d... 0524F5B8: D4 F5 24 05 28 40 3C 01 CD 28 A1 71 A4 C5 3A 03 ..$.(@<..(.q..:. 0524F5C8: DC A0 3E 03 01 00 00 00 08 F6 24 05 80 0A 3A 01 ..>.......$...:. 0524F5D8: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 C1 00 00 00 64 F3 46 01 ............d.F. 0524F5E8: 00 00 00 00 F8 A2 3E 03 24 00 0F 06 00 00 00 00 ......>.$....... 0524F5F8: 07 00 00 00 0A 00 00 20 24 00 0F 06 B9 AE 45 06 ....... $.....E. 0524F608: B9 AE 45 06 C4 C9 3A 03 C1 00 00 00 64 F3 46 01 ..E...:.....d.F. 0524F618: 00 C5 3A 03 8C F6 24 05 FA 08 31 01 13 00 00 00 ..:...$...1..... 0524F628: 98 F6 24 05 FA E2 0B 01 DC A0 3E 03 6C F6 24 05 ..$.......>.l.$. 0524F638: 7D 28 A1 71 5C 4B 3C 03 34 09 37 03 0F 00 00 00 }(.q\K<.4.7..... 0524F648: DC A0 3E 03 DC A0 3E 03 82 00 00 00 00 8F 31 01 ..>...>.......1. 0524F658: 01 00 00 00 5C F1 3B 03 9C 7F 3C 03 01 00 00 00 ....\.;...<..... 0524F668: 14 08 31 03 C4 C9 3A 03 94 B2 0A 01 00 00 00 00 ..1...:......... 0524F678: 00 00 00 00 1D 00 00 00 1F 00 00 00 34 09 37 03 ............4.7. 0524F688: 7D 28 A1 71 1C F7 24 05 94 94 32 01 01 00 00 00 }(.q..$...2..... 0524F698: 28 F7 24 05 8C 7C FB 00 14 08 31 03 C4 F1 3B 03 (.$..|....1...;. 0524F6A8: 01 00 00 00 82 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 F6 24 05 ..............$. 0524F6B8: CD 29 A1 71 01 00 00 00 34 09 37 03 1C 13 3C 03 .).q....4.7...<. 0524F6C8: 10 F7 24 05 34 09 37 03 00 F6 24 05 82 00 00 00 ..$.4.7...$..... 0524F6D8: C4 F1 3B 03 5C F1 3B 03 9C 7F 3C 03 01 00 00 00 ..;.\.;...<..... 0524F6E8: 31 2E 30 2E 30 2E 39 37 36 00 24 05 49 FA 01 01 1.0.0.976.$.I... 0524F6F8: 09 00 00 00 0F 00 00 00 4C F7 24 05 01 00 00 00 ........L.$..... 0524F708: 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 D0 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 ................ 0524F718: CD 29 A1 71 44 F7 24 05 FB B1 32 01 06 00 00 00 .).qD.$...2..... 0524F728: 50 F7 24 05 81 85 FB 00 34 09 37 03 24 4A 3C 03 P.$.....4.7.$J<. 0524F738: B5 29 A1 71 01 00 00 00 34 09 37 03 C8 F7 24 05 .).q....4.7...$. 0524F748: 58 B9 32 01 FF FF FF FF D4 F7 24 05 1D CD 0A 01 X.2.......$..... 0524F758: 34 09 37 03 24 4A 3C 03 31 29 A1 71 1C 13 3C 03 4.7.$J<.1).q..<. 0524F768: B4 03 35 03 01 00 00 00 34 09 37 03 91 00 00 00 ..5.....4.7..... 0524F778: 34 09 37 03 40 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 24 13 3C 03 4.7.@.......$.<. 0524F788: 20 2F 3D 00 EC 6B 3C 03 CC F7 24 05 D8 F7 24 05 /=..k<...$...$. 0524F798: BF A5 FA 00 1D 00 00 00 1F 00 00 00 D0 F6 34 01 ..............4. 0524F7A8: EC 6B 3C 03 AC 8D 3D 03 8F 69 00 01 03 00 00 00 .k<...=..i...... 0524F7B8: 1D 00 00 00 1F 00 00 00 3F 00 00 00 31 29 A1 71 ........?...1).q 0524F7C8: 14 F8 24 05 F4 BC 32 01 03 00 00 00 20 F8 24 05 ..$...2..... .$. 0524F7D8: F0 D9 0A 01 1C 13 3C 03 C5 26 A1 71 00 00 00 00 ......<..&.q.... 0524F7E8: 9C 13 3C 03 1C 13 3C 03 9C D8 3B 03 EC 6B 3C 03 ..<...<...;..k<. 0524F7F8: 40 F8 24 05 AB 7E 30 01 CC DA 3C 03 20 DB 3C 03 @.$..~0...<. .<. 0524F808: 20 DB 3C 03 AC E7 3B 03 C5 26 A1 71 80 F8 24 05 .<...;..&.q..$. 0524F818: F0 BE 32 01 01 00 00 00 3C F8 24 05 FE DA 0A 01 ..2.....<.$..... 0524F828: 1C 13 3C 03 1C 13 3C 03 C6 11 08 77 2F C8 0A 01 ..<...<....w/... 0524F838: 00 00 00 00 60 F8 24 05 53 CB 0A 01 1C 13 3C 03 ....`.$.S.....<. 0524F848: 1C 13 3C 03 9C 32 3C 03 01 E5 DB 77 C5 CA 0A 01 ..<..2<....w.... 0524F858: 70 E5 DB 77 B0 E5 DB 77 8C F8 24 05 35 E3 0A 01 p..w...w..$.5... 0524F868: 69 26 A1 71 7C 6C 3C 03 9C 32 3C 03 B0 E5 DB 77 i&.q|l<..2<....w 0524F878: 9C 32 3C 03 14 E6 3B 03 B4 F8 24 05 70 BF 32 01 .2<...;...$.p.2. 0524F888: 00 00 00 00 A0 F8 24 05 6F CA FA 00 C8 F8 24 05 ......$.o.....$. 0524F898: 78 0C 3C 03 D8 4B 3C 00 C0 F8 24 05 CB C9 FA 00 x.<..K<...$..... 0524F8A8: 25 26 A1 71 00 00 00 00 B0 0C 3B 03 FC F8 24 05 %&.q......;...$. 0524F8B8: 58 B8 2C 01 00 00 00 00 D4 F8 24 05 78 35 02 01 X.,.......$.x5.. 0524F8C8: D4 4B 3C 03 00 00 00 00 78 0C 3C 03 0C F9 24 05 .K<.....x.<...$. 0524F8D8: 00 38 2A 01 B0 0C 3B 03 E9 27 A1 71 00 00 00 00 .8*...;..'.q.... 0524F8E8: 78 0C 3C 03 78 0C 3C 03 63 73 6D E0 E0 F8 24 05 x.<.x.<.csm...$. 0524F8F8: 08 F1 24 05 54 F9 24 05 C0 64 2A 01 5D EF B9 75 ..$.T.$..d*.]..u 0524F908: 00 00 00 00 18 F9 24 05 8A 38 2A 01 00 00 00 00 ......$..8*..... 0524F918: 24 F9 24 05 3C F1 0F 77 78 0C 3C 03 64 F9 24 05 $.$.<..wx.<.d.$. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ====================================================================== Hardware/Driver Information: Processor: 0x9 Page Size: 4096 Min App Address: 0x10000 Max App Address: 0xfffeffff Processor Mask: 0x3 Number of Processors: 2 Processor Type: 8664 Allocation Granularity: 65536 Processor Level: 15 Processor Revision: 17155 Os Version: 6.0 Os Service Pack: 2.0 Os Bit Size: 64 Percent memory used: 30 Total physical memory: 8588025856 Free Memory: 6000525312 Page file: 17410801664 Total virtual memory: 2147352576Skitz4702 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 i cant update anyone can help? i cant update the new patch,even i reinstall oso cant,they is something wrong not allow i install....glenn0 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Let us turn off excessive graphic effects There are certain areas that always seem to lag at least a bit in the game but I really don't care about most of them because they don't affect gameplay that much since you can skip through most. Ghom was fine until Inferno when he is an actual boss who doesn't die in 5 seconds, and I cannot skip Ghom. I have the gear to kill him, 1400 loh and double tornado should be enough to heal through all his clouds but after a certain point all the gas clouds lag me so much I can't get any tornadoes on Ghom since lag makes me WW into corners. Please, let us turn off certain graphic effects for the sake of performance. I wouldn't even care if I couldn't see the effect at all and just had the debuff at the bottom right, it could be an option in graphics. There is no reason I should have to upgrade a computer which has specs to run a game just to clear a boss.Aracknid2 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Help after the downtime i am stuck at initial Help after the downtime i am stuck at initial Initializing and i am unable to play since the whole morning ! Help ?!Kenshin9 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 HELP me i can't Install Diablo 3 My diablo 3 can't be installed it always stuck at 16% then an error appeared to ask for community service. Please anyone who have any idea how to solve this answer my AID.Valentino860 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Random freeze -> d3 not responding Hello there, anyone else facing this problem? This has been occurring frequently after siegebreaker boss en route to azmodan. (inferno mode)LLW5 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 I need help bad>I can't get past the loader I looked at my disc and tried to use the loader from the web site and my computer without a fire wall isn't working. My mothers dell is not working either. I think it could be the web router or something at this point. I couldn't fine one way to get it to start to installMorphling1 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 account suspended earlier today i found out my acct got stolen, i spent the hole day getting it back, i get my acct and email secured and now am waiting to get my d3 acct un-suspended. i received the email notification from tech support telling me to make a ticket saying i am secure and that they would un-suspend it... i did that an hour ago. are there any tech support members on right now who can fix this for me please?CrimsonBlade1 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 RMAH: Transaction could not be processed. I am trying to purchase an item from the RMAH. The buyout price is the same as the bid price, and by using either option (either bid---> buyout, or buyout) is responded with Transaction for ** could not be processed. What gives?Squee1 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Fix for launcher freezes issue on Mac Just in case if you encounter an issue where your launcher freezes on macs, do the followings: 1. Open System Preferences 2. Select Security & Privacy 3. Click on Firewall 4. Click on the Lock Icon 5. Authenticate if prompted 6. Click on Firewall options 7. Select Agent and click on the negative button 8. Select Diablo3 launcher and click on the negative button 9. Close all 10. Rerun the launcher 11. When prompted for a question to authorized the launcher, click "Cancel". Kudos to people who found this solution in the forum 12. Your launcher will start, enjoy!!! Cheersxac18 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Game Randomly Crashes So I was gone from Diablo 3 for about 3 weeks and came back without changing any of my settings and suddenly in one night my game has crashed 3 times, with the box popping up saying explain your problem and giving me a report ID number. Seriously I don't understand how this game can just all of a sudden start crashing when I haven't had ANY problems. Thanks.Icebreaker0 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Asia server connecting but Asia AH not work? Now Asia servers are up and running, but the AH still doesn't work? Server Status says they are good to go, but still unavailable on my game. Is this just a matter of time? Server status page is giving me fits...SmitsMckey1 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Question about using Paypal with RMAH In the RMAH, it says when equipments are sold, it takes away $1 per item sold, and for commodities, it takes away 15% per sale. If we choose to send the money straight to Paypal, a transfer fee of 15% applies. What I want to know is, let's say I sold an axe for $5 and wanted it to go straight to Paypal account. Is it: (5 - 1) x 15% -or- 5 x 15% Meaning, does it take the $1 away first, and THEN it applies the transfer fee, or does it just apply the transfer fee?Wazzalisk0 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Can't get into the game When I open the Launcher, it says the game is up to date and lets me click the play button. When I click the Play button and get to the main menu, I get the message "A new patch for Diablo 3 is available. The game will now close and apply the patch automatically. You will be able to continue playing after the patch has been applied." Except whenever it closes and goes back to the launcher, I get the "Diablo 3 is already running message." Which is false, the Launcher is the only D3 client running. I've already downloaded and installed the recent patches, so I don't understand what's wrong. Basically, it's a never-ending loop that is preventing me from playing the game. Any help would be greatly appreciated. ThanksRavic13 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 9, 2012 Whirlwind barb bug! please fix it. hi.. i have been facing a bug. where when i use whirlwind. my barb gets dc-ed. this happen sometimes only. between 45min - 1hour interval. i get an error. always* and i mean always. from using whirlwind. this is fustrating. when you are in a middle of a boss fight.l or having 5 stack of nephalem valor. so please! fix it!Azrealcurse12 Aug 9, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Updater frozen at "initializing" after patch Just like it says, after the new patch, whenever I start the launcher it freezes at "initializing". I've had it on for 1 hour now. I've tried it with peer to peer sharing both on and off, I've tried restarting my computer, etc. Also, when I open the launcher, it occasionally prompts me to "install" the game, even though it's been installed for weeks now. If I hit install it tells me the required installation files are missing and closes. If I open it again launcher appears like normal, but still freezes at "initializing".Gilgamesh4 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 My solution for updater "stuck" on update: I had an issue where my launcher was stuck on updating tools. It just sat at 0%. As in the past, the way I fixed that was simple, but not intuative. I killed the agent.exe *32 process. I have a Windows 7 Op system, running 64 bit. 1. Launch the application. 2. Control Alt Delete and select Task Manager 3. Select AGENT.EXE *32 4. End it. 5. Your Launcher "should" start downloading the patch, unles of course, you have a seperate issue from the one I had.MaxFury2 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Updater stuck, and not launching... Updater loaded, patched the game, hit play, the play button grayed out, cant play the game. Closed the launcher, re-opened it again. Now its stuck at "UPDATING LAUNCHER 0%". Closed the launcher again, went to re-open it... AGAIN, and it wont even open now. Why is a game this large after such a long release on such a large platform having these types of issues?Pooter11 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Updater stuck at 0% So... I open the updater and it sits at 0% while it says innitializing at the bottom. I'm not really that upset though! Because even though I'm having this issue it seems like 95% of players are having other issues! So I'm not the only one who realizes that this is the biggest fail launch of all time! =) YAYMondays2 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Stuck in updater Stuck at "Updating Blizzard Launcher 0%" for the past half hour or so. Anyone else seeing this?Joehunk11 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Broken Updater? My diablo 3 client has been updating fine all through the previous patches, up until today, patch 1.0.3.B Now when i try to log in, it staes, your client is out of date, theres a new patch were gonna download it now,i click ok, client closes and tries to patch, at that point the patcher freezes every time, do i need to re download the entire client? is it a bug in the patch? what should i do i want to play >.<cchp3 Aug 2, 2012
Aug 2, 2012 Updater Issue I can't get my updater to actually update it's tools. (it doesn't move from 0%)Vecttorr13 Aug 2, 2012