Technical Support

Jul 2, 2012 Strange framerate issues? I have a pretty decent computer - i5 2500k @ 4.6 Ghz, an overclocked 6950, 8 GB of DDR3 but I often get some pretty bad slowdowns when playing with my friends? I've tried tinkering with max foreground fps, turning vsync on/off etc. and everythings the same. Any advice?Kanashimu1 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Error 6 when adding a friend Can someone help me to solve this? I want to add my friend to play with him!MemoryLane0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 EU Auction house Medearn Support Forum Agent ... I'm afraid sir updates may not be found, it would be nice if we had some info regarding the status of operations, it's been more than a day of downtime, i think it deserves a transatlantic call :)sl4pstick0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Error when adding friend Hello, I tried to add my friend and it says that I cannot add him with Error 6. Does anyone have more information on this? Because I cannot play with my friend this way which is why I mainly bought the game. Hope to hear from you! :)MemoryLane0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 EU auction house because no blues are active on the eu forum i might aswell post here: PLS FIX THE EU AH, IT'S BEEN DOWN FOR OVER 27 HOURS ALREADY FFS!!!!!!!!!!! real money is involved here....Reagen1 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 diablo 3 error login i buyed today diablo 3 and when im trying to login in game they tell me u have been disconnected from battle.net what i can do:((?PacMan0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Alienware M18x lag worse than my old 8800GT Guys help... I got a new laptop Alienware M18x with 2 SLI 560M , I have updated the driver to the latest one and have disable the SLI. I run diablo 3 and i uncheck the fps boxes, and run things only in MEDIUM quality... The game LAGS SO BAD, MUCH worse than my o7 year old desktop with a single 8800GT card. Any idea why? I really need help since if the Alienware M18x does not run dialbo 3, I need to return this laptop quick. Any suggestion or solutions are welcome, thanks. LunaNene9 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Movement freezes for a moment sometimes I really don't know what the problem could be, but when moving the game (or perhaps it's just my character) will freeze for an instant and then continue going. This happens every 5-10 seconds and is most evident when moving constantly. I've tried lower graphical settings and turning off/on different features to no avail.Arcanition1 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 auction house i can not access the auction house just says auction house unvailable and is not high lighted any ideas people oh and im only level 7 does this matter ?????flamelycan9 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Total lockup since 6/29 Ever since the last patch, I am no longer able to play D3 anymore. After just a few minutes in game, my computer now freezes up, the screen goes blank, and a solid tone comes from my speakers. The only way to stop this is to hard reset my system. Specs: AMD FX-6200 ASUS extreme Mobo 8 gig razorback ram Nvidia GTX 295 I have no issues in any other games, just D3 ...... Sad part is all I want to play is D3, please fix it.Domore3 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 why there is no more Diablo 3 setup? dear blues why there is no more diablo 3 client setup like was 15-5-2012 and it was downloading the setup and from there we where installing the game? what happened to the installer? why do i have to redownload 12GB of data when i could simply have it downloaded once, and then move it to my other pcs and install it over there too!?? why you dont allow us to have the cool diablo 3 launcher installer with the narrator as we used to have? starcraft 2 is also going to this direction! are we nuts? do you think we have 1000000mbps of internet lines? just tell me there is a classic downloader and i just over skipped it or else, this is crazy! not only making the game online always, now the setup too!!!???? >:(Manrev6 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Auction house unavailable Auction house on EU server unavailable for me for about 2 hours now. Anyone else have this problem or just me?Slappy12 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Blizzard Launcher won't update After clicking my Diablo III shortcut on my desktop, the launcher opens. The message says "Updating Blizzard Launcher (0%)" and the PLAY button is there, but greyed-out. Can anyone help me fix this so I can play the game?Atomicles3 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 tierd of the game becouse of my lag! so im geting really sick on this game becouse i got to much lags. i have turned off all on vedio but low FX is on becouse it gives me lower lags and i play on 1600x900 still have lags im on like 30fps when i have my fraps up so i can see my fps i have no lags when i play on 1024x768 and then all the things is to big don't like that makes me confused and can't play any help how to fix some of the lag plz? i have updated my drivers still got lags i use gamebooster still lags defraged my pc used ccleaner and delete programs i don't use anymore still lags!zearsc0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 About Auction House Hello, i think all player have problem when Auction down so much time or everytime there are similar problem. In my opinion when auction go down or restart, Blizzard need to stop timer of active auction or ppl lose chance to buy item when them are soon to expired and some ppl will win item whit no chance for other to bid more.... is really stupid. The real problem is about RMAH when ppl use money and can't bid or get more money from transition. Blizzard need fix it or all player soon leave this bugged BETA GAME.Samsara4 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Please fix! Unable to validate core data file Hi I have been having this problem since patch 1.02a I had the full beta and never encountered any problems, also the game was fine until patch 1.02a, i never encountered any errors or crashes. Since then i repeatedley get this error 'DiabloIII was unable to validate core data files' I have searched this and read all the posts and tried all of the fixes, from re-installing (have done 4 times now) to deleting the c:\programdata\blizzard entertainment files etc etc and yet still the game closes and displays this message. I have run the game from the exe file instead of launcher, as admin, and it still happens (this was another possible fix) Can anyone please give me some more info, ideas or help. I cant play Diablo for more than 5-10 minutes without this happening (sometimes happens at login screen too) Please help - this is a big issue for a lot of people and it stops us from being able to play the game!DiabloD15 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Error 3007 constantly Hey guess what, Blizz? Another thread about constant 3007 errors and getting dc's every 10 min. If you want some more details on this issue, please refer to the 23+ threads in the last 3 days alone on this issue (and not a single one has a response from Blizz or tech support - super helpful thnxsguys!). Oh and in case you were wondering or just forgot; no, the issue has NOT been resolved yet.VegasViking3 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 July 2 Error 3007 Hi Blizzard. Recently i've been getting Error 3007 for the last week or so after ~20 minutes of game play. hasn't happened that often since release, other than the initial start up stability issues. but lately it is around 20 minutes i get this error. i have a blizz authenticator so i imagine it's not someone else logging into my account (Although not 100% safe. still unlikely). and i have tried everything on my end i can think of, from closing applications, stopping processes, to checking ports on the router. and all seems to be in the right spot. any information on this? is this a problem on my end? 1 of the numerous ISP hops to your servers? is this a known problem on your end? anyways. would love if a blue could shed some light on this. or maybe someone with more networking experience than i. ThanksPsychodelic2 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Latency issues today? Is everyone having major latency issues today? inferno A2 above is impossible with this lag.BelowZero6 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Blizz Response for Stuttering "Thanks for contacting Account and Technical support. The hardware class value = what kind of video card you are using. Basically, it uses it to classify what video card you have and what settings it should use. Also the resource loading thing is something they are working on stream lining." I had asked about the stuttering problems and why HardwareClass fixes the issue somewhat, I had mentioned that the problem occurs during the loading of new events and inferred that the issue may be a resource loading problem, this was the answer I got. Obviously they have a known issue, but have given no indication publicly or any inference of a possible fix.Rolok0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Able to post threads on US, but not EU. Have had this problem since since diablo came out, and it's quite annoying. I'm using my diablo battletag to post threads here, but on the EU site I'm using my WoW account, which is expired and it then denies me. And I cant seem to change this? Anyone got a solution for this? :) Thank you in advance!Wimpycow2 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Put In a new hard drive and now the game lags So my old hard drive broke and I put in a new one (its a temporary one this one is only 80gigs), and now D3 lags on minimum settings. I used to run on higher settings with no problem. Any ideas as to how to fix this, preferably put in a way someone who isn't that good at working with computers, could understand?Acerbus3 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 auction house i can not access the auction house just says auction house unvailable and is not high lighted any ideas people oh and im only level 7 does this matter ?????flamelycan0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 RMT issue. Please read.. I'm not sure if this falls under the category of tech support, but I don't know where else to place it. I'm sure you guys are well aware of the ongoing RMT epidemic that spams trade/general and practically every single chat channel. Why is nothing being done about this? Over the last few days I've seen a rapid increase in RMT spams in the trade channel. It's become unbearable. At times I can not even keep up with the trades in the channel because of the massive spam lines. Why don't you guys filter what is allowed and not allowed to be said in channels? Filter things like www, com, c0m, usd, gold, and maybe some other words. I'm sure a multi-billion dollar corporation like Blizzard can spend a little money and fund something that'll get rid of them once and for all. Thank you for reading.DarkMoon1 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Rubberband killing this dying game Rubberband issue is really going out of control seriously after patch 1.03, totally destroying gameplay experiences. not only that, but Rubberband also causes tempest rush and whirlwind disconnect from server. And no my internet connection is just fine, none of these happened to me before patch. I mean seriously, already tones of people complaining. Is there ANY official response to those issues?? If you force people to play Diablo3 on your servers, PLEASE fix those issues that STOP them from playing. Absolutely disappointed with diablo3!BBQ934 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Radeon HD Graphics Issue and How I Fixed Mine I have an ATI Radeon HD 3800 series video card. I was having the same problem as other Radeon HD users: Blocky lights and dungeon entrances Polygons on the ground in certain areas Invisible Enemies, usually Uniques and Elites (Try Plagued, Desecrator, Waller, Jailer, And their invisible in Inferno) Polygon skeleton enemies My character and hired hand invisible in certain dungeons Pixelated character and banner on mouseover at home screen The 12.4b upgrade does not list my card as a possible upgrade but I was on the 12.4 Catalyst driver. I tried rolling back, but it did nothing. I tried Upgrade option from Device manager, nothing. I tried both 12.4a and 12.4b (12.4b would not install). To fix the issue, I uninstalled any and all AMD Catalyst programs in Add/Remove then rebooted. Windows auto recognized the card and installed drivers. I then rebooted again and the driver was at 12.3. When I fired up the game, no more graphical issues and I could finally play the game how it was supposed to be played. Not sure if this will help everyone, but it certainly helped me fix this very frustrating issue.TheVoor0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Rubberbanding I am reporting that there isn't quite enough rubber banding and/or dying to rubber banding. Please fixRexis0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Diablo 3 Has Stopped Working Hello All, It seems that many have been having this problem: Installation went fine but when you clock on the "Play" Button, the windows 7 error comes up saying that diablo 3 has stopped working. My laptop is running Win 7 64 bit and a nvidia geforce 9700mgt Here is the error details: Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BEX Application Name: Diablo III.exe Application Version: 1.0.1.9558 Application Timestamp: 4fa1ec3c Fault Module Name: MSVCR90.dll Fault Module Version: 9.0.30729.4926 Fault Module Timestamp: 4a1743c1 Exception Offset: 0006c955 Exception Code: c0000417 Exception Data: 00000000 OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1 Locale ID: 1033 Additional Information 1: f519 Additional Information 2: f5194393631a1a7af32371b583357d31 Additional Information 3: e8fa Additional Information 4: e8fa411b9b507f3f137f2ab9f8c5aeef Has anyone found a solution to this? Please keep me posted and thanks in advance you guys!Saabaru6 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 FPS Stuck at 0 Patch 1.0.3 Following the patch this afternoon, my FPS is stuck at 0. In addition to this, the game is very choppy and almost unplayable. By Choppy I mean I take a few steps and then teleport back a few steps, constantly. Edit: Might wanna add that I have a Geforce GTX 550tithabeastyo14 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Czech Language Id like to create czech translation of game for free if u give me chance. Maybe helps me one group and will be possible czech sound for free.PClow1650 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 72 hrs restriction? its been 5 days already i look i was wondering if not being able to trade with other characters is part of the restrictions or could there be problem with my client or is a bug? ooh and if so when will this be lifted cause Ive had this game since Thursday and its Tuesday now?AusKidsRule2 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Removed from game Hi i've been experiencing this problem today whole day, previously it did not happen at all. While i was playing like for 1 hr, theres alwiz a msg popping up my screen saying that ive been removed from the game and it dc me out directly to the login screen tis is so anoying any1 noe hw to fix tis?Gavin0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Europe auction house Hi, When can we expect the EU auction houses to be back online? Cheers, MinMinmatar4 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Yet another performance issue thread. Alright, this is going to be a long one. Ever since patch 1.0.3 I have been experiencing the same issues as many others, rubberbanding, stuttering, lag in general, etc. I have already filed a ticket and got a response that didn't really help me out in any way, and having to wait 3-4 days just to get suggestions that I've already tried out is not really acceptable. So hopefully I can get something more productive out of this thread. I have already had Game Master Cyclanyx look through my msinfo and dxdiag files, nothing wrong was found so I wont upload them here, But we both agreed on that my system was working crazily hard to get the game going when it shouldn't. My computer specifications are fairly up to date. I'm running a 2600k, GTX580, 8 gigs of ram. My graphic and network drivers are up to date, I even updated my bios. Before the patch I could play the game at max graphics, without any problem, and with much less strain on my system. I have tried different settings after the patch, toggeling V-sync, Anti-aliasing and Low FX on and off, and the different combinations of these settings. My Foreground and background fps is capped at 60 and 8, respectively. I have also tried having them uncapped, or capped at different limits. Even if I reduce the quality to the lowest setting I still get consistent stuttering about once every second and pretty bad lag in general, especially after loading a new area or when running in to a pack of mobs. My HDD is approximately 8 months old and still has a good chunk of available space on it, I've tried defragmenting it, but it made no difference as far as I could tell. Ive also tried changing the affinity of diablo3.exe to both all and to only half, whereas other programs use the the other half. I have also tried disabling Windows Drive Indexing, as suggested in the newly posted sticky by Lurdlespor. But, the game is still just as laggy. My power settings are set to performance, and according to my resource monitor Diablo3 is the only program using any significant amount of resources when playing(both in selective mode and otherwise). All my hardware are still at factory settings, and I have very good airflow in my computer case and I try to keep it relatively dustfree so temperature should not be the issue either. Idle temperatures lie around 30-35C for my CPU and 40C for my GPU, but for some reason diablo3 seems to be causing way too much strain on my GPU and temeratures easily reach 70+ peaking at 80C just when being in the menu/auction house. This is still a decent amout below the safety limit, but it still seems a bit high since other games(LoL, BF3) doesn't reach that high temeratures. I doubt the simple animations of the D3 menus are supposed to cause so much strain on my system. I've probably forgotten a bunch of things, but I'm pretty sure I've tried every single workaround i could find on both the EU and US forums. It has been 10+ days since patch 1.0.3, and I have not been able to play the game at all without crazy lag. I think its' time we all get a proper solution to the current issues.thomasw11 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Constant freezing, sound looping. Hello Everyone, This is the first time I've made a post here on the forums, so thanks in advance to everyone taking the time to read this. I've been playing D3 for about 95 hours now with no real issues (I'm on an early 2011 MacBook Pro with 8GB of RAM and an AMD Radeon HD 6490M 256 MB graphics card), but in the last few days I've been running into game freezing and sound looping issues that seem to be getting worse. My internet connection is good, and during the time of the freezes my latency is green at around 110 ms. It happens the most when moving between areas or clicking on mobs -- everything will lock up and the music and sound effects will loop over and over again like a skipping record. The freezes can last around 45 seconds, and when the game comes back, I'm most often dead. Lately, it's been so bad that even while clicking between tabs at a merchant, the game will freeze with a sound loop. This is becoming a huge issue for me on Inferno difficulty as the cost to repair equipment is so steep, and I never know when the game is going to lock up and kill me. I find it strange that I've been playing the game so long now without problems until now. I wasn't able to find a topic that seemed to be up to date with the issue I am describing, so I made this in hopes to find others who are having the same problem and have found a solution to their problem. Thanks, SteveGhostWaltz10 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 AHK[code] - will it cause a ban? Hi, I'm currently wondering if using some kind of overlay program to overlay a window on top of the game is banable? cause I watch twitch and I wanna overlay the twitch chat in game while I'm in window fullscreen, since I don't have a second monitor. it also makes the window transparent and non-click through which is awesome for gaming. here is a link/copy to the code I want to use http://www.autohotkey.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=57583 #InstallKeybdHook #SingleInstance force /* Hotkeys: Alt-A: make window always on top Alt-W: make window less transparent Alt-S: make window more transparent Alt-X: make window clickthoughable Alt-Z: make window under mouse unclickthroughable */ !a:: WinGet, currentWindow, ID, A WinGet, ExStyle, ExStyle, ahk_id %currentWindow% if (ExStyle & 0x8) ; 0x8 is WS_EX_TOPMOST. { Winset, AlwaysOnTop, off, ahk_id %currentWindow% SplashImage,, x0 y0 b fs12, OFF always on top. Sleep, 1500 SplashImage, Off } else { WinSet, AlwaysOnTop, on, ahk_id %currentWindow% SplashImage,,x0 y0 b fs12, ON always on top. Sleep, 1500 SplashImage, Off } return !w:: WinGet, currentWindow, ID, A if not (%currentWindow%) { %currentWindow% := 255 } if (%currentWindow% != 255) { %currentWindow% += 5 WinSet, Transparent, % %currentWindow%, ahk_id %currentWindow% } SplashImage,,w100 x0 y0 b fs12, % %currentWindow% SetTimer, TurnOffSI, 1000, On Return !s:: SplashImage, Off WinGet, currentWindow, ID, A if not (%currentWindow%) { %currentWindow% := 255 } if (%currentWindow% != 5) { %currentWindow% -= 5 WinSet, Transparent, % %currentWindow%, ahk_id %currentWindow% } SplashImage,, w100 x0 y0 b fs12, % %currentWindow% SetTimer, TurnOffSI, 1000, On Return !x:: WinGet, currentWindow, ID, A WinSet, ExStyle, +0x80020, ahk_id %currentWindow% return !z:: MouseGetPos,,, MouseWin ; Gets the unique ID of the window under the mouse WinSet, ExStyle, -0x80020, ahk_id %currentWindow% Return TurnOffSI: SplashImage, off SetTimer, TurnOffSI, 1000, Off ReturnGenevie0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 hero fires/uses skill continuously Hi. Frequently in the game, and almost always within intense battles where lots of firing/casting is going on, the hero will begin using a skill continuously over and over and can only be stopped by exiting the game. It can be temporarily stopped by continuously moving the character around the screen, or of course by running out of the resource required by the skill, if any. Leaving the area in which the problem occurred does not help, and the strange behavior will continue even after the hero dies and returns to a checkpoint. The problem is not associated with any certain keyboard key--it never seems to affect the primary skill, but the secondary and all numpad-associated skills can be affected and the particular skill involved in any given instance seems to be random. It only began happening after the last patch (and pretty much immediately after the last patch). I'm not saying that's the cause, I just noticed a definite correlation. There were no problems of this kind in weeks of playing before. This happens, on average, about once every two hours of gameplay. It has happened to both my demon hunter and my wizard, including in the bossfights with Belial and Diablo. Just wondering if this is a common problem and if you could recommend troubleshooting/a fix. Thanks! Running Windows 7/Intel i7Voronwë0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 How to disable radeon crossfire? HI guys I am not tech savy, but I really need to disable crossfire in order to get better frame rate for D3. can any one help me out with this? thanksLochtide1 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Will Crossfire Eventually Be Supported? They say very matter of fact: Diablo 3 does not support SLI or Crossfire. Do you think AMD and Nvidia will come out with drivers supporting Diablo 3 crossfire/sli?Fep2 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 launcher and installer has stopped working I get this same error every time I try to install D3. I have installed the game before on my computer and it worked fine. I have tried every solution on these forums, please fix this before I give up and never play this game again.Dirk2 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Can't install?! So, I signed up for the World of Warcraft promo with a year's subscription, got my mount and can download Diablo III... but it's saying that it can't install because my system isn't new enough. But at the same time, then it asks me to activate the game with my game key... why would it ask me to do that if it can't install?? And where do I find my game key?? I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium 64bit and when I try to install, it gives me info about video cards which my laptop uses NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GS and I'm not finding that on either the supported or unsupported lists. Other info: Intel(R) Core(TM)2Duo CPU P7450 @ 2.13 GHz 2.13 GHz 4.00 GB Memory (RAM) Service Pack 1 So, is it the video card, the CPU, the service pack... or all of the above? Any advice? I can't afford to buy anything to upgrade my laptop, so that's out. Am I just SOL on the game?Omnnii7 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 No gold showing up in search results in RMAH Is the gold portion not active in the rmah? i put in 1 X 100,000 and 10 X 100,000 but get no search results. I've checked several different days. I think the reason I may not be seeing anything is that my battlenet balance is zero. Either that or it's not activated yet.Dookeroo2 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 All my items placed in AH disappeared !!! Describing problem : I have put on selling in AH Zunimassa plague, attuniment, and ferocity + 7 elite (was searching for em more than 2 weeks) items yesterday. But woke up today and 2 items only available (cheapest ones). 1 .What should i do ? 2. Any solutions ? 3. Maybe some1 had similar problem ?KpoccoBok17 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Big Lag/Rbanding/Latency/DC Post (a list) **I keep editing as new ones pop up** Well, I keep browsing the tech support forum to see if any updates/fixes have been found. Every five minutes I see yet another forum post about the above issues, including but not limited to: Horrible Lag Rubberbanding Latency Disconnecting Error 3003 Error 3007 Error 3005 So I figured I would go through and make a compiled list so everyone can see just how many people/posts there are having this issue. I also would like to point out that most of the people started experiencing this issue on the Saturday after the patch was put in place and today after the hotfix this morning. But, some people have been having them for a lot longer. (And, even battle.net is lagging for me too O.O) Oh and that most people begin having issues when they encounter a pack of elites/bosses/large groups of mobs with one yellow elite in them. I can't help but notice that the hotfix was to put in more drops via these types of groups, that things directly linked to these groups were changed and now we are having issues. Anywho, on to the list. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5967886862 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5978427872 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5911942093 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5978348024 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5959946648 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5967776995 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5150108390 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5639239576 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5978197761 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5151716039 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5967447299 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5149005364 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5960196267 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5912942294 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5959576258 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5977977777 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5977977798 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5978277820 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5978457802 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5912123333 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5967956940 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5271786396 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5968887240 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5976267586 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5912811892 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5968787215 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5967957095 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5913063246 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5978458132 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5149182570 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5978348250 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5978787986 (since this is related to connectivity issues I threw it in here too) Alrighty I got bored going through them all and I probably missed some along the way. But, feel free to post your epic lag issues in here if you want, or just browse all the angry nerd posts regarding the same issues repeatedly. Signing off as an angry nerd. ^_^Saucyharlot8 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Sticky for ATI 12.4 Is Not Accurate Dear Blizzard, Your technical "sticky" for the "ATI 12.4 Catalyst – Graphic Issues" is not 100% accurate. As it currently stands, the sticky states:, "the Catalyst 12.4b driver hotfix" is for ONLY the "ATI Radeon HD 2400, 2600, 2900, 3400, 3600 and 4500 graphics cards..." (i.e. lower end video cards.) It also states: "...ATI Radeon HD 4600, 4700, 4800, 5000, 6000 and 7000 series products are unaffected." (i.e. higher end video cards DO NOT need the patch.) However, on ATI's website, they state a slightly different view, although it's stated on a different page on their site: http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/diablo-iii-video-performance-issues Scroll down to under the section - "Advanced Troubleshooting and Known Issues": Stuttering with High End ATI/AMD Radeon Video Cards " ...Some users with powerful Radeon video cards are experiencing random stuttering. To address the issue, we recommend that affected users download and install the Catalyst 12.4b Hotfix Driver available on AMD.com." So, it's really an problem with ATI/AMD's site not having that information properly included on the official patch page. However, it may be helpful if you would do 2 things: 1.) Change your statment: From: - "...ATI Radeon HD 4600, 4700, 4800, 5000, 6000 and 7000 series products are unaffected." To - " ...Some users with powerful Radeon video cards may be affected." 2.) Include that additional ATI page/link above so that all will know that the 12.4b patch is not just for lower end cards only . It is also for powerful Radeon video cards. Thanks for considering.Scorpion4 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 need help to unlock account Now I'm using my brother's account to login and post this thread because my account was locked for 1 week ago. I can remember my login and password but I can't remember my answer to the security question(Actually I thought I remember but all doesn't work). Now what I always got is only tons of automatic email which always asked me to answer this security questions(always) or 6 digits key. I bought diablo3 from the blizzard website(not CD) so I don't have any 6 digits to fill in. That means I can't answer both. I'm in Thailand. I already scanned my Thai ID card and send to blizzard 2 times but not sure how you can check this since I'm not in US. I called the support 2 times but can't afford to wait the call for 12 minutes! You should know how expensive of the call if I called US from Thailand for some minutes. Please let me know your email which I can rely on for solving this stupid issue ASAP. Please don't send the useless automatic email anymore. I waited 1 week and can not solve until now. The game itself is so fun but the login system makes me feel really bad. I knew you tried to protect the security but please help to solve this ASAP. Thanks!eddard2 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Dropping out while in game Over the past 2 days i have been dropping out from the game. Sometimes i might stay connected for 30min or less. I dont know what the issues is as i have been playing the game from when it first came out with no issues and its only just started to happen, I have opened up the ports which you have indicated but seems has not worked either. My graphics card is up to date with the latest drivers as well. BTW im from Australia incase that matters. Just want to know is ther a know issue atm with drop outs. I dont know what else to do at this point, but if i cant stay connected to the game makes it hard to play >< if you know what i mean. Only other thing i can think of is speak to my ISP but ive never had any issues with them.Zealis0 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 GM pls come to help my FD, thank you. Moderator, Hello Battle account dearfai2013@gmail.com has been locked, request customer service on behalf of unlocking Battle accounts dearfai2013@gmail.com Game region: Asian clothing On-line location: Hong Kong Last normal time: 2012/06/30 at night about 7:00 : Login IP has changed, try to reset the password too many times. To continue to reset your password, please contact Customer Support Willing to your account backtracking to occur stolen before the last normal line state: the willingness e mail: dearfai2013@gmail.comBunny2 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 Blank Screen: "Not Supported" Message... Once I had downloaded DIII and initiated game play, my screen went blank and the "Not Supported" message began scrolling across - much as it would were my computer simply turned off while the monitor is on. I'm using an NVidia GeForce 8500+ card - so I *should* be able to run the game, albeit at a slower pace... the only difference I can think of is that I use a 36" flat screen TV as my monitor... can anyone offer any help???LrdHAlmighty1 Jul 2, 2012
Jul 2, 2012 refund can i get a refund? the service is horrible, always gets disconnected why not put offline mode if server is always downOlivergo8 Jul 2, 2012