Mac Technical Support

May 10, 2012 Improving Your Reports Since there are many diff forums it may be hard to figure out where is best place to post. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386228/ Mac Technical Support Post here if its a mac specific bug. Some examples include Client crashes Fps or other graphics rendering issues. Install issues Other erratic client issues (such as not launching). Patching issues http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386227/ Technical Support Post here if it's a Windows specific bug. Some examples include: Client crashes Fps or other graphics rendering issues. Install issues Other erratic client issues (such as not launching). Patching issues http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/3354739/ General Discussion: Post here to give general feedback (non bugs). Some Examples include: Feature requests Gameplay feedback (ie, quests, classes, lore, etc) http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/5386229/ Bug Report: Post here for general bug reports not specific to windows or mac. Examples include: Server issues (cannot create game, cannot connect to battle.net, or other server errors/issues. If you cannot tell diff between a server and a tech connectivity issue though possibly better to use mac/pc forums) Gameplay bugs (ie, x ability doesn't work, quest is not completable, etc)MysticalOS3 May 10, 2012
Apr 17 ►►Unable to start Diablo 3 Launcher [Solution]◄◄ I have been seeing reports that players are having issues running Diablo III by clicking the game client's icon in the Diablo III folder, and after having experienced the same by testing on my installation, I have determined the cause and found a series of steps that will resolve this issue for you and allow you to once again use the Diablo III icon to launch your game as you did prior to this patch: 1) Navigate to the folder containing the Diablo 3 game executable and the Diablo 3 Launcher. 2) Delete the file Diablo III Launcher (move to trash via CMD-Delete/Backspace). 3) Run the Blizzard Desktop App. You should already have this as it is required to run Diablo 3 as of 2.0.1. If your BDA is set to automatically apply updates it will download a new fully functional Launcher app and place it where it belongs in your Diablo III directory. If your BDA is set to the Never automatically apply updates option, then you will need to manually click Update and the BDA will then perform the update operation. The issue should now be resolved regarding the Diablo 3 app failing to run the Launcher. It seems that the initial patching download from the CDN servers had a corrupt file (the launcher) which appears fixed as of today and deleting and redownloading it resolves this. Good luck, and enjoy the great loot hunt! :) ________________________________________________ Technical Support MVP Prime Directives: 1. Serve the public trust. 2. Protect the innocent. 3. Uphold the law. 4. Smash, Jay, Smash!TheTias41 Apr 17
Jul 1, 2017 Common Connection and Latency Issues Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpDrakuloth5 Jul 1, 2017
Mar 8, 2016 Low FPS in Windowed (Fullscreen) Mode We're aware of an OS bug where running some games in Fullscreen (Windowed) mode an cause a severe drop in FPS in-game. We anticipate this is addressed in the next OSX build. In the meantime, there are two different workarounds that may help! 1. Running the game in Fullscreen Running the game in fullscreen should not have the FPS degradation above. This does limit some functionality, such as ease of tabbing out of game without redrawing your desktop and Applications. 2. Minimize all background windows using Flash (including the Blizzard App) Flash applications drawn behind a Windowed (Fullscreen) application cause FPS loss. The Blizzard Desktop App uses Flash elements as well, so minimizing this on launch can help. 1. Open the Blizzard App > Settings. 2. On the General Tab, locate the When I launch a Game dropdown. 3. Select Close the Blizzard Window 4. Click Done to finalize your changes.Glaxigrav0 Mar 8, 2016
May 9, 2012 Welcome to Mac Technical Support This forum exists to provide Diablo III customers with a place to discuss Mac technical issues with each other and Blizzard Tech Support staff members. While Blizzard Tech Support staff regularly monitors and replies to this forum, it is not meant as a place to resolve complex issues, due to the nature of forums. If you cannot resolve your issue through the forum, we highly recommend contacting us through other means. We have many self-help solutions that can address certain issues without needing to speak with us directly via phone. For these issues, the website will help you locate these solutions and other helpful resources to address your questions. Please see our Customer Support Contact page for details. If you need to submit a ticket, that option will be presented. These changes to the Blizzard website help us serve you in the easiest, most effective way possible. Players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, provide feedback and participate in on-going discussions on the Mac Technical Support forum. Accordingly, it is of utmost importance that all players treat each other with respect and courtesy. For more information, please review the Forum Code of Conduct and the Forum Guidelines below. As a reminder, the Mac Technical Support forum is not an alternative to the a support site ticket, telephone, or in-game petition queues. To request assistance, please contact our customer service staff directly.Machkhan1 May 9, 2012
9h Unplayable on MacOS Mojave Installed Mojave today and the game is not playable. Graphics are choppy with lots of mini-freezes. Can't play hardcore like that :-( It appears the problem lies more with Apple than Blizzard as they must approve new drivers from the video card manufacturer. In either case, I'm not hopeful that this will be fixed and it looks like the end of the line for me with Diablo. I'll check back in the future...in the meantime, GL fellow adventurers! Specifications iMac (27-inch, Late 2012) 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX 2048 MB Mac OS Mojave 10.14.1JCRUZ10 9h
3d Crash on startup, OSX High Sierra and Mojave I have Diablo installed on two macs, running High Sierra and Mojave respectively, and they both just stopped working this afternoon. When you go to launch the game, I get a rainbow spinning wheel and the program not responding. I have cleared the cache, reset the game options, scanned and repaired, and reinstalled both the game and Battle.net. Please help, we just got to the good bit of seasonal play.Meeper1 3d
3d iMac and gaming question AMD 570,575 or 580 Hey all, I thought you would be a good crowd to ask this question. Which graphics card is sufficient for Diablo? I don't plan on doing much else for gaming on the iMac, maybe the odd game of Starcraft or civilization, but I want to be able to play D3 and have the iMac future proofed enough to stand a chance with D4 whenever that gets released. Curious if you think the 570 is sufficient for my uses? THanks!Pman5 3d
4d Display errors Hi there, I hope you will understand my english :-) I play D3 with my iMac 5K 27 inch with a Radeon 580 GPU. I use 2560x1440 resolution. For example, all "hanging lamps" are graphically defective, they look strangely "pixelated". I use a clean fresh installed Mac OS 10.14.1 and a clean and fresh D3 installation. Any suggestions on this? :-)MrDustyBits9 4d
5d Slow mouse cursor Hi My mouse´s cursor it´s moving very slow in game since yesterday. The strange part is that I had played earlier with no problem. I tried to repair the game, restart the computer, reinstall the game, do a new mac user and to turn on the vertical sync but the problem remains. I spoke with the blizzard support but they was not able to help me. Thanks!RMEP4 5d
Nov 11 Cheese grater Mac Pro GPU for Mojave Here's a list of cards that work with ROS: https://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=17&canMyGpuRunIt=Diablo%20III I learned too late that the RX580 Sapphire Nitro + Super OC Edition is not on the list. It runs well but has some pixellation issues. Workaround is to select low textures then switch back to high. Hafta rinse n repeat each login.Oni4 Nov 11
Nov 11 High Sierra 10.13 - Low FPS Since upgrading to the 10.13 GM Candidate Diablo 3 is running extremely poorly in regards to FPS. I used to run it capped at 60fps, now it struggles at the same graphics settings to get 15fps! I'm running on a Late 2016 MBP with the Radeon 460. Anyone else notice poor FPS with High Sierra?Brandonee36 Nov 11
Nov 9 Game won't start on MacOS Mojave(10.14) Hey, returning player but I got a new computer, MacOS Mojave running (10.14) just downloaded blizzard app and installed Diablo III +RoS and I've been trying to fix it all day. Any suggestions? I've restarted the computer several times, even disabled firewall but nothing works. I am really clueless, tried launching it via battle.net, diablo III launcher and just clicking the game itself in its folder. Full accessability permissions on aswell for all three of those. I can't launch the game, there is no error message at all, the game appears in my dock but when I right click it it says 'Application not responding' so I have to force quit it because it never launches due to this.Torurusu2 Nov 9
Nov 7 Big and ugly mouse cursor issue on Mac I haven't been in the game for a long time. Last night I installed it again and I see this big and ugly cursor. There is any way to change this cursor image ? For example; Picture 1 : https://www.ibb.co/cbM1ML Picture 2 : https://www.ibb.co/kzRCT0SrhtdnzL3 Nov 7
Nov 7 Mojave I hope you have a plan for the deprecation of OpenGL. If so, please share it with us. Thank you.Artemis7 Nov 7
Nov 4 Poor performance on Mac (Nvidia) I'm experiencing performance issues on my iMac 27" and changing settings doesn't resolve the issue much. I've read about others having similar issues after the High Sierra update. The massive cursor lag issue is still a problem, the game is NOT playable on full screen modes or full screen windowed modes. It does appear to work fine on Windowed only mode. I also updated to Mojave hoping the issue would go away but it's still the same. When will this issue be resolved? I don't think it has anything to do with specifications, I've played D3 on lower spec'd machines before without an issue. It seems to be exclusive to Mac at the moment. Never had these issues when I was on older versions of Mac. Specifications iMac (27-inch, Late 2013) 3.2 GHz Intel Core i5 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 1TB Hard Drive NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M 1024 MB Mac OS Mojave (Beta 2)yamcha673 Nov 4
Oct 27 Unable to join game 2 nights ago I successfully played for about 3.5 hours with friends. The next morning when I tried to get back on the launcher loaded a lot slower, it took longer to load everything and when I finally tried to join a game it would kick me back to the hero selection screen after about 5 minutes saying "unable to join game at this time" There were no changes made with my MacBook or updates downloaded (that I'm aware of) to cause anything to effect this. I have reinstalled the game and removed another game & nothing has helped for 2 days now. MacBook Pro 13 inch mid-2012 Processor 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 4 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Intel HD graphics 4000 1024 MB Please help!Muh1 Oct 27
Oct 24 Crash on IMac My IMac keep on shut down while I'm playing D3. Already reported to support and followed instructions to check and repair but issue still exist.gordonkch1 Oct 24
Oct 19 Gameplay won't start iMac Pro I have an iMac Pro and installed D3 on it. The opening video plays, it goes through connecting online successfully. Brings me to the character screen where I can select a character to play. Created a new S14 character. Went to start the game from the character screen, screen fades to black, and I am returned to the Finder. Battle.net client is still running. Not sure it won't start gameplay, but every other part of the game loads okay up to that point. And this is a brand new install on macOS 10.13.6.ThatGuy24 Oct 19
Oct 14 Losing levels Hi Last night I was playing and was Barbarian level 57. This morning Battle.net required me to log in again and now I am level 33!? WTF?! What is the problem? And can I return back to where I was?!Tykey1 Oct 14
Oct 12 Diablo 2 - Mojave Does anyone know if D2 is playable on the new Mac OS? I'm itching to get back into the game but my old D2 CDs don't work and I want to confirm that it works before buying online...Angelofstorm1 Oct 12
Oct 8 Mouse Issues I am using a Macbook Pro About a month ago I started diablo up and my mouse stutters all over the place randomly. If I hold down the left mouse button it seems to be okay, but as soon as I let it go it stutters all over again. I tried buying a new mouse, replacing my moousepad, reinstalling diablo 3, and reinstalling Razor synapse. Using other mice. It doesnt matter what moouse I use it is the same thing,,,, HELPGreezon24 Oct 8
Sep 30 Freezes/Lag when firing Just started playing this game last week and after the second day or so, I started getting short (0,5-1s) freezes while firing against monsters using my Demon Hunter. I'm not running out of Hatred btw :) I'm on a 2011-2012 MacBook Air (i7, SSD, 8GB Ram & Intel HD5000), playing on 1280x800 with Med/High settings (No AA) and sound quality on Low. I'm getting a steady 35-55 fps while gaming and about 30-80ms of Latency. Things I've tried: - Freeing up more HD space (I read SSDs need at least 10% available HD space) - Exiting/Force stopping Battle.net - Disable Audio - Lowering Graphics quality (800x600, Low Texture detail, Limit max fps to 30) It almost feels like lag spikes, because there is no drop in FPS and on-screen action continuous. But, it only appears to happen when I'm using the Rapid Fire or the Vengeance skill for my Demon Hunter (i.e., high Rate of Fire). As if the rate of fire of arrows/grenades is causing the game to de-sync. My character briefly stops firing during the freezing and then just continues. Only happens when I'm shooting at monsters, not when I'm just randomly firing around. I don't notice the freezing when picking another skill, strangely enough. Any ideas?MailManNL0 Sep 30
Sep 28 Uninstall the only option, can't Play "Uninstall - this game is no longer available". macOS High Sierra, Reaper of Souls apparently is no longer available on my Mac, and Uninstall is the only option where the Play button should be. Would uninstalling an reinstalling fix this while also keeping my characters (I'm assuming they're saved on the Blizzard servers?)error404TS3 Sep 28
Sep 25 Diablo Launcher, and Battle.net icons 10.14 Diablo Launcher, and Battle.net icons don't leave the Dock after quitting diablo in OSx 10.14. Too many icons in tool bar now.. ThanksGondorNative2 Sep 25
Sep 25 Mouse cursor lags on Fullscreen Mode I'm still having issues with the mouse cursor lagging on Fullscreen mode. It appears to work fine on 720P full screen mode but at native resolution the mouse is basically stuck and the game becomes unplayable. It's been a long time since the problem has been around, I was hoping Blizzard would have fixed it by now. The issue is present in High Sierra as well as the latest MacOS Mojave which is close to Gold Master and I don't think the fix will be provided by Apple's side. I hope Blizzard does something to address these issues.yamcha671 Sep 25
Sep 22 Flashing textures / shaders Since the patch I have been seeing flashing textures / shaders in fields of misery. Anyone else get this? Help! 2011 17" MBPMadOnionRing73 Sep 22
Sep 14 Pixelated Graphics after upgrading to 10.12.4 Ever since upgrading to macOS 10.12.4, I've noticed that some of the graphical effects in the game become pixelated. Some examples are the lights attached to buildings in New Tristram, and also Zoltun Kulle in any town (when he's standing by Kanai's Cube). I don't remember seeing this effect after installing 2.5.0, but only after upgrading my OS. My computer is a 2015 27" iMac with an AMD Radeon R9 M395 w/ 2GB RAM.Adeese49 Sep 14
Sep 7 New iMac 5K keep crashing... Hi: Just replaced my old iMac 27" (late 2012) with a new 5K one (mid-2017) and I find that I can not get Diablo III to load successfully. Played fine on my old one, the fan would just run like mad but it never crashed. I managed to play 10min on the new one, using one of my older characters, but the new Necromancer is not loading. It starts, allows me to choose my character and then crashes and returns me to the desktop. I have tried this at the default resolution (2560x1440), and the higher (3200x1800). Since the computer is new and just came yesterday I bought it with the default 8GB memory (knowing I would be upping this soon) where my older iMac has 24GB. Could this be it? Will I have more success once I update the memory to 24GB or higher? Thanks in advance for the help. I don't play as often as I did years ago, but not being able to play at all now is bugging the hell out of me.Impaler7 Sep 7
Aug 30 Thoughts on New MBP 15" for Diablo Gaming? Now that Apple has released a patch for the throttling problem on the new MacBook Pro 15", I'm again considering upgrading my 2012 MBP 15". Any thoughts on how the new Intel chips will perform with diablo 3? Cooling problems? i7 or i9? Thanks!!!GondorNative10 Aug 30
Aug 29 Crashes after about 15 minutes For about the past month my iMac has been crashing regularly, going to black screen. I've tried the recommended scans and have re-installed the game. As I was covered by Applecare I returned the Mac and they replace flash memory (or flash drive?), but it is still happening. It doesn't happen with other applications. It is less than two years old and specs are: Hige Sierra 10.13.6 (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015) 4 GHz Intel Core i7 16 GB 1867 MHz DDR3 AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096 MB I can send you the whole report Apple generates when crashes occur, but this excerpt may help: "BSD process name corresponding to current thread: Diablo III Mac OS version: 17G65 Kernel version: Darwin Kernel Version 17.7.0: Thu Jun 21 22:53:14 PDT 2018; root:xnu-4570.71.2~1/RELEASE_X86_64 Kernel UUID: 1AE5ACFD-3B6F-3D74-AD52-31F1430DBC6F Kernel slide: 0x000000001b000000 Kernel text base: 0xffffff801b200000 __HIB text base: 0xffffff801b100000 System model name: iMac17,1 (Mac-B809C3757DA9BB8D)" I should add that I have been playing DIII since it's release and this is the first major issue. I'm also happy to take the iMac back to Apple if you think this is a hardware issue.Lionking2 Aug 29
Aug 25 Sound crackling on 2018 Macbook Pro 15" Has anyone had any problems with the sound crackling while playing Diablo 3 on a 2018 Macbook Pro 15" ? I just got the Macbook a week ago and played the game fine for a few days and this problem started since yesterday. I'm not sure if it is after the latest supplemental update from Apple or if it is from the Diablo 3 patch that got installed today but something triggered it. When it gets under more intense load, it starts crackling every 10 seconds or so and it does not stop even if you pause the game afterwards. Does anyone know of a fix? Would it be the Macbook itself or is it Diablo 3?Gusar7 Aug 25
Aug 14 Diablo 3 - 2017 iMac Extreme Low FPS Diablo 3 ROS MacOS Sierra 10.12.6 - Radeon 580, i7 7700K, 24GB RAM After 2 minutes in game fps drops below 20, no settings make a difference. This computer played D3 at 120FPS before what happened? currently unplayable.ip600 Aug 14
Aug 13 Freezing/Lazy mouse Hadn't played D3 in a couple patches, and was excited to jump back in for 2.6, but it's currently an incredibly frustrating experience, and I'm on the verge of dropping it again. The issue is that my 3 different Steelseries mice are all consistently experiencing the same issue. Whenever I press keys on my key board, my cursor gets stuck. If I try to move the cursor it sort of vibrates or struggles to move more than a few pixels. I have noticed that it seems to happen more when I'm pressing a lot of buttons quickly. The only thing that seems to fix it is picked the mouse up and putting it back down on the pad. Seems to reset the mouse and the issue at the same time. I'm playing on my MacBook Pro, and have turned key repeat on low and completely off and it continues to happen. I've tried the Sensei, Sensei Raw, and the Rival 700. Again, never had an issues before hopping back on. Last time I played was 2.4 I believe. Please! Any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to stop playing.pinback7 Aug 13
Aug 13 Mouse hangs to screen edge on Mojave Beta Diablo has become almost unplayable on Mac: mouse hangs and freezes for a few seconds whenever it reaches the edge of the screen. I can still move it, but it resets its position many times per second. Buttons freeze as well, both mouse and keyboard. I'm under Mojave Beta so I know this could be the culprit by itself, but it's better to point out the problem. I'm running the game on a MacBook Pro 2017 15", currently at 1680x1050 resolution (which is bad, but looks like performance issues are pretty common these days on Mac). This happens regardless of the mouse I'm using. Tested with a Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum and a Corsair M65 Pro RGB.Asterion0 Aug 13
Aug 12 latest update wont install on macbook pro 17 so i guess there was an update or something today. when i try to start the game on my macbook pro it goes to the updating setup files and just stays there. it still looks like it's doing something but doesn't show any progress or anything. am i doing something wrong?MOPAIN1 Aug 12
Aug 12 Locking Up While Loading Over the last few weeks are so this has become a more and more frequent occurrence. I start the game by hitting the PLAY button in Battlenet, it's been fully updated. Usually I get to the character screen no problems. I hit START GAME. Game begins to load and this is where it will freeze up. Sometimes it's during the load screen and sometimes it's right as I'm loading into the current HOME location but it freezes. I get the spinning ball of nowhere and I have to force quit the program. I have checked my OS. Fully up to date. Checked the game itself. Fully uptodate. Scanned and Repaired the game just to make sure. Still a no-go. This happens about every four or five logins. It's not consistent. Thanks! Here is my Bug log. 2018.07.30 15:22:32.285054503 Diablo III Release (No Assertions) running under OS X 10.13.6 (17G65) 2018.07.30 15:22:32.285294267 <BUILD>2.6.1.50649 (132646-1607624)</BUILD> 2018.07.30 15:22:32.285329074 System Model: iMacPro1,1 2018.07.30 15:22:32.285354130 Cheats: DISABLED 2018.07.30 15:22:32.285410163 CPU Vendor: GenuineIntel 2018.07.30 15:22:32.285445790 CPU Details: Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-2150B CPU @ 3.00GHz 2018.07.30 15:22:32.285467394 CPU Processors: 1 2018.07.30 15:22:32.285488992 CPU Cores: 10 2018.07.30 15:22:32.285510448 CPU Threads: 20 2018.07.30 15:22:32.285540046 131072.00 MB of total physical memory 2018.07.30 15:22:32.285562605 OS Language: en-US 2018.07.30 15:22:32.285634489 Application Path: /Applications/Diablo III/ 2018.07.30 15:22:32.285655965 ---------------------------------------------- 2018.07.30 15:22:32.285938780 Command Line: OnlineService.SSO=true -launch -uid diablo3_enus 2018.07.30 15:22:32.312339405 Clock freq = I64d 2018.07.30 15:22:32.312471466 Adjusted initial working directory: /Applications/Diablo III 2018.07.30 15:22:32.312564355 NGDP detected 2018.07.30 15:22:33.050424247 Detecting first installed locale. 2018.07.30 15:22:33.050505125 Detected: enUS 2018.07.30 15:22:33.162495371 Agent is successfully started or running already. 2018.07.30 15:22:33.163751002 AgentManagerImpl::GetStatus - bResult: 1, StatusCode: 200 2018.07.30 15:22:33.163794420 Agent is not reporting speed - this is a problem. 2018.07.30 15:22:33.163818118 Detecting installed locales: 2018.07.30 15:22:33.163857126 Found: enUS 2018.07.30 15:22:33.165944835 Agent selected locale: enUS 2018.07.30 15:22:33.165995659 FileSystemGetLocale, AgentSettings: 1 2018.07.30 15:22:33.166019222 FileSystemGetLocale, using agent locale: enUS 2018.07.30 15:22:33.166040713 FileSystemGetLocale, returned locale: enUS 2018.07.30 15:22:33.167606778 SNOFilesInitialize('Data_D3', PC, enUS) 2018.07.30 15:22:33.169309849 Working Directory: /Applications/Diablo III 2018.07.30 15:22:33.179828021 No NGDP Manifest key found for 'enUS_CoreData.mpq.hash' 2018.07.30 15:22:33.179900831 SNOFileLoadTextFile: 'Data_D3\Locale\ruRU\declension.txt' 2018.07.30 15:22:33.179922456 No NGDP Manifest key found for 'Data_D3\Locale\ruRU\declension.txt' 2018.07.30 15:22:33.179962288 SNOFileLoadTextFile: 'Data_D3\PC\Misc\banned_names.txt' 2018.07.30 15:22:33.179982278 No NGDP Manifest key found for 'Data_D3\PC\Misc\banned_names.txt' 2018.07.30 15:22:33.180010050 SNOFileLoadTextFile: 'Data_D3\PC\Misc\enUS_banned_names.txt' 2018.07.30 15:22:33.180029619 No NGDP Manifest key found for 'Data_D3\PC\Misc\enUS_banned_names.txt' 2018.07.30 15:22:33.180048364 SNOFilesAsyncInitialize() 2018.07.30 15:22:33.182855849 Found 204721 assets in the TOC! 2018.07.30 15:22:33.298997758 ParseFileDataToKeyValues - uFileSize: 1394 2018.07.30 15:22:33.402464933 Client SNOPackHash: 0x3FE8CB5D 2018.07.30 15:22:35.034772071 SNOPreload::InitializeForApp submit required SNOs in 894857us 2018.07.30 15:22:37.457468043 SNOPreload::InitializeForApp in 3317589us 2018.07.30 15:22:37.457556927 GamelessGameGlobalsInit() 2018.07.30 15:22:37.457598886 CGameGlobalsInit() 2018.07.30 15:22:37.457620025 CGameGlobals::Init() 2018.07.30 15:22:37.457637595 Disabling loading screen for 31, 0 2018.07.30 15:22:37.467379645 [Telemetry] (HTTP): You set 'maxConnections' of HttpRequestHandler to 1. More concurrency is recommended, especially when you want to use the flow control, it is better to set maxConnections at least two. 2018.07.30 15:22:37.468029225 [Telemetry] (TELE): OS Architecture: x86_64 2018.07.30 15:22:37.468064547 [Telemetry] (TELE): OS Platform : mac 2018.07.30 15:22:37.468093719 [Telemetry] (TELE): OS Name : Darwin 2018.07.30 15:22:37.468121840 [Telemetry] (TELE): OS Version : 17.7.0 2018.07.30 15:22:37.468149901 [Telemetry] (TELE): Host Name : Michaels-iMac-Pro.local 2018.07.30 15:22:37.471722006 >>> initializing Battle.net Game Service SDK v0.0.0 "98af98198c"/171 (May 23 2018 12:06:31) darwin-x86_64-clang-release 2018.07.30 15:22:37.474212128 REGION[D3]: value=US 2018.07.30 15:22:37.474260197 CONNECTION_STRING[D3]: value= 2018.07.30 15:22:37.474344303 CONNECTION_STRING_US[BNA]: value=us.actual.battle.net 2018.07.30 15:22:37.640976831 Protocol Hash = 0x3F39CDFC 2018.07.30 15:22:37.687737749 Build VersionEx: 2.6.1.50649 (132646-1607624) 2018.07.30 15:22:37.687815074 Initializing graphics subsystem... 2018.07.30 15:22:37.696523543 1920x1200, 60 Hz, 32 bits 2018.07.30 15:22:37.696576174 1024x768, 60 Hz, 32 bits 2018.07.30 15:22:37.696602620 800x600, 60 Hz, 32 bits 2018.07.30 15:22:37.696628123 1280x960, 60 Hz, 32 bits 2018.07.30 15:22:37.696657689 1280x1024, 60 Hz, 32 bits 2018.07.30 15:22:37.696690042 1600x1200, 60 Hz, 32 bits 2018.07.30 15:22:37.696722330 1920x1080, 60 Hz, 32 bits 2018.07.30 15:22:37.696754929 1360x768, 60 Hz, 32 bits 2018.07.30 15:22:37.696779255 960x600, 60 Hz, 32 bits 2018.07.30 15:22:37.696809202 1024x640, 60 Hz, 32 bits 2018.07.30 15:22:37.696836481 1280x800, 60 Hz, 32 bits 2018.07.30 15:22:37.696863212 1344x1008, 60 Hz, 32 bits 2018.07.30 15:22:37.696889614 1344x840, 60 Hz, 32 bits 2018.07.30 15:22:37.696913778 1600x1000, 60 Hz, 32 bits 2018.07.30 15:22:37.767235507 Video Card: Radeon Pro Vega 64 2018.07.30 15:22:37.767306419 Video Driver: AMDRadeonX5000GLDriver 2018.07.30 15:22:37.767336585 Video RAM: 16368 MB 2018.07.30 15:22:37.767363102 PCI Vendor and Device: 1002, 6860 2018.07.30 15:22:37.767388927 HW Class = 4 2018.07.30 15:22:37.767821187 Initializing input subsystem... 2018.07.30 15:22:37.779752673 Initializing sound subsystem... 2018.07.30 15:22:37.780969337 ****** Sound Device Caps ****** 2018.07.30 15:22:37.801236048 Found 2 sound drivers: 2018.07.30 15:22:37.801567669 Driver 0: 'External Headphones' 2018.07.30 15:22:37.801600762 Min Freq: 48000, Max Freq: 48000 2018.07.30 15:22:37.801661873 Speaker Mode: Stereo 2018.07.30 15:22:37.801686873 Driver Capabilities: 2018.07.30 15:22:37.801711101 Device can do multichannel output, ie greater than 2 channels. 2018.07.30 15:22:37.801732372 Device can output to 8bit integer PCM. 2018.07.30 15:22:37.801756653 Device can output to 16bit integer PCM. 2018.07.30 15:22:37.801781237 Device can output to 24bit integer PCM. 2018.07.30 15:22:37.801805884 Device can output to 32bit integer PCM. 2018.07.30 15:22:37.801829802 Device can output to 32bit floating point PCM. 2018.07.30 15:22:37.802058198 Driver 1: 'iMac Pro Speakers' 2018.07.30 15:22:37.802083409 Min Freq: 44100, Max Freq: 44100 2018.07.30 15:22:37.802109163 Speaker Mode: Stereo 2018.07.30 15:22:37.802134997 Driver Capabilities: 2018.07.30 15:22:37.802156661 Device can do multichannel output, ie greater than 2 channels. 2018.07.30 15:22:37.802177510 Device can output to 8bit integer PCM. 2018.07.30 15:22:37.802198366 Device can output to 16bit integer PCM. 2018.07.30 15:22:37.802219335 Device can output to 24bit integer PCM. 2018.07.30 15:22:37.802240329 Device can output to 32bit integer PCM. 2018.07.30 15:22:37.802261245 Device can output to 32bit floating point PCM. 2018.07.30 15:22:37.802283872 Selecting driver 0 (External Headphones) 2018.07.30 15:22:37.802314995 Speaker Mode: Stereo 2018.07.30 15:22:37.802341722 Initializing sound with 128 channels 2018.07.30 15:22:37.837735582 GameDisposeGames() 2018.07.30 15:22:37.837897748 STARTING Menu 2018.07.30 15:22:37.837934436 CGameGlobalsInit() 2018.07.30 15:22:37.837963349 CGameGlobals::Init() 2018.07.30 15:22:37.837990479 Disabling loading screen for 31, 0 2018.07.30 15:22:37.884288726 SNOPreload::InitializeForGame submit required SNOs in 45965us 2018.07.30 15:22:39.190683564 SNOPreload::InitializeForGame in 1352355us 2018.07.30 15:22:39.582462496 Setting depth texture, fmt = 32 2018.07.30 15:22:39.583344429 PostFXGfxInit() success 2018.07.30 15:22:39.583403227 SubObjectGfxInit() 1 2018.07.30 15:22:39.605570121 Initializing client world BattleNet_Act1Screen... 2018.07.30 15:22:39.793938360 Disposing UI for World 2018.07.30 15:22:39.795748240 Client Disposed world. 2018.07.30 15:22:39.795798670 Initializing client world BattleNet_MainScreen... 2018.07.30 15:22:40.267966619 Setting depth texture, fmt = 32 2018.07.30 15:22:40.268741832 PostFXGfxInit() success 2018.07.30 15:22:40.268795902 SubObjectGfxInit() 1 2018.07.30 15:22:41.036206665 ===== Battle.net Platform : Connect ===== 2018.07.30 15:22:41.037951560 I 19:22:41.037643 [BGS] |event=cert_bundle_from_user_is_ready|cert_bundle_info=version(1455065214),whitelist_size(48),trusted_certs_size(6),root_ca_hash_size(0) (/opt/blizzard/buildserver/data.noindex/repositories/d3/branches/2_6_1a/Contrib/Contrib/bgs_low/src/low/network/network_connection.cpp:265) 2018.07.30 15:22:42.037133451 I 19:22:42.035932 [BGS] |event=SSLHandshake Done.|protocol=TLS 1.2|cipher=TLS_RSA_WITH_AES_256_CBC_SHA|desc=No error.|OSStatus=0 (/opt/blizzard/buildserver/data.noindex/repositories/d3/branches/2_6_1a/Contrib/Contrib/bgs_low/src/low/ssl/ssl_impl/darwin_ssl/darwin_ssl_filter.mm:1447) 2018.07.30 15:22:42.663160801 I 19:22:42.662847 [BGS] |event=Connection metering enabled.|connection_id=1 (/opt/blizzard/buildserver/data.noindex/repositories/d3/branches/2_6_1a/Contrib/Contrib/bgs_low/src/low/core/connection_handler.cpp:244) 2018.07.30 15:22:42.663212604 I 19:22:42.662912 [BGS] |event=Connection to Battle.net ready.|connection_id=1|address=us.actual.battle.net|port=1119 (/opt/blizzard/buildserver/data.noindex/repositories/d3/branches/2_6_1a/Contrib/Contrib/bgs_low/src/low/core/connection_handler.cpp:264) 2018.07.30 15:22:42.663243195 ===== Battle.net Platform : Connected to Battle.net ===== 2018.07.30 15:22:42.663482876 ===== Battle.net Platform : Authentication.Logon [SSO] ===== 2018.07.30 15:22:42.663627891 [Telemetry] (TELE): Requested sending batch messages by multi-part http POST messages count 1 2018.07.30 15:22:43.036250581 >>> Logon Queue: 0 or less time remaining: endTime=1532978562s 963237mu now=1532978563s 35917mu 2018.07.30 15:22:43.287338013 >>> (no hero selected) InvokeAccountLevelInfoUpdated 2018.07.30 15:22:43.287418754 >>> CaiusMartius#1279 BnetRID::GameAccountLogon id={id=36868065, program=D3, region=1} 2018.07.30 15:22:43.664562395 >>> CaiusMartius#1279 BnetRID::GameAccountLogon_SelectGameAccountCallback code=0 2018.07.30 15:22:43.666688192 SendCustom hero:(no hero selected) id:6 attribute { name: "Version" value { string_value: "2.6.1.50649" } } attribute { name: "CustomMessageId" value { int_value: 6 } } attribute { name: "CustomMessage" value { message_value: "\010\323\252\001\022\0132.6.1.50649" } } attribute { name: "CustomMessageDestination" value { uint_value: 0 } } count:0 2018.07.30 15:22:43.924678017 >>> (no hero selected) BnetGroups::InvokeJoinedGroupMainParty groupId=355532 groupName=Conquests partyId={ 6146,1,2558943737,1532392471 } welcome=0 2018.07.30 15:22:44.039760922 >>> (no hero selected) BnetGroups::InvokeJoinedGroupMainParty groupId=126875 groupName=Bounty Split Farming partyId={ 6145,1,2867360714,1532392496 } welcome=0 2018.07.30 15:22:44.040035068 >>> (no hero selected) BnetGroups::InvokeJoinedGroupMainParty groupId=400370 groupName=Rainbow wing farming partyId={ 6145,1,3634197053,1532392478 } welcome=0 2018.07.30 15:22:44.170959923 >>> (no hero selected) BnetGuild::InvokeJoinedGuildPartyEvent guildId=239071 guildPartyId={ 6395,1,3795738902,1532392478 } guildName=7 SOLDIERS leaderId={ 9986500,D3,1 } members=133 welcome=0 2018.07.30 15:22:44.171347869 >>> BnetRID::GameAccountLogon_OnInitialLoginDataQueuedResponse code=0 2018.07.30 15:22:44.171389104 >>> BnetRID::GameAccountLogon_OnInitialLoginDataQueuedResponse: service_id=3404003398 timeout_tick_interval=1800 2018.07.30 15:22:44.172200719 >>> BnetRID::OnInitialLoginData: Expected service_id=3404003398 message service_id=3404003398 2018.07.30 15:22:44.172230374 >>> BnetRID::OnInitialLoginData code=0 2018.07.30 15:22:44.172275386 MyContentFlags=3159007 ServerContentFlags=4294967295 ServerPool=Default 2018.07.30 15:22:44.172312974 >>> BnetRID::OnInitialLoginData: server reported time at logon is 586293764027012000 2018.07.30 15:22:44.174418285 >>> CaiusMartius#1279 My Hero List: CaiusMartius#1279 (Whisper) Monk level 70 aaLevel=1574 pvpRank=1 flags=41943058 highestAct=OpenWorld highestSoloRift=97 { 36868065,D3,1 } heroId=47121058 lastPlayed=ACT_1-117779(Sword of the Stranger) secsPlayed=1414676 CaiusMartius#1279 (Magnus) Crusader level 70 aaLevel=1574 pvpRank=1 flags=1585446928 highestAct=OpenWorld highestSoloRift=104 { 36868065,D3,1 } heroId=49826562 lastPlayed=ACT_5-269552(Breaching the Fortress) secsPlayed=2625205 CaiusMartius#1279 (Andromache) Wizard level 70 aaLevel=1574 pvpRank=1 flags=41943058 highestAct=OpenWorld highestSoloRift=90 { 36868065,D3,1 } heroId=50397713 lastPlayed=ACT_1-72221(A Shattered Crown)-Step41 secsPlayed=1294302 CaiusMartius#1279 (RikiTiki) Witch Doctor level 70 aaLevel=1574 pvpRank=1 flags=8388626 highestAct=OpenWorld highestSoloRift=80 { 36868065,D3,1 } heroId=50798564 lastPlayed=ACT_1-87700(The Fallen Star) secsPlayed=1017691 CaiusMartius#1279 (Naramis) Crusader level 70 aaLevel=1574 pvpRank=1 flags=1585446930 highestAct=OpenWorld highestSoloRift=70 { 36868065,D3,1 } heroId=64744829 lastPlayed=ACT_5-Quest=NONE secsPlayed=1185929 CaiusMartius#1279 (WaduQan) Barbarian level 70 aaLevel=1574 pvpRank=1 flags=8388624 highestAct=OpenWorld highestSoloRift=70 { 36868065,D3,1 } heroId=64797866 lastPlayed=ACT_1-87700(The Fallen Star) secsPlayed=102476 CaiusMartius#1279 (Arteya) Demon Hunter level 70 aaLevel=1574 pvpRank=1 flags=8388626 highestAct=OpenWorld highestSoloRift=96 { 36868065,D3,1 } heroId=64818648 lastPlayed=ACT_1-87700(The Fallen Star) secsPlayed=488370 CaiusMartius#1279 (Okami) Monk level 70 aaLevel=1574 pvpRank=1 flags=109051920 highestAct=OpenWorld { 36868065,D3,1 } heroId=65659309 lastPlayed=ACT_2-57337(The Black Soulstone)-Step35 secsPlayed=423900 CaiusMartius#1279 (Rifkind) Barbarian level 70 aaLevel=1574 pvpRank=1 flags=8388626 highestAct=OpenWorld highestSoloRift=90 { 36868065,D3,1 } heroId=67365807 lastPlayed=ACT_1-87700(The Fallen Star) secsPlayed=311769 CaiusMartius#1279 (Boudica) HARDCORE Barbarian level 70 aaLevel=884 pvpRank=1 flags=8388627 highestAct=OpenWorld highestSoloRift=72 { 36868065,D3,1 } heroId=68626347 lastPlayed=ACT_1-87700(The Fallen Star) secsPlayed=568974 CaiusMartius#1279 (Rosacarnis) HARDCORE Witch Doctor level 70 aaLevel=884 pvpRank=1 flags=8388627 highestAct=OpenWorld { 36868065,D3,1 } heroId=85898138 lastPlayed=ACT_1-87700(The Fallen Star) secsPlayed=138655 CaiusMartius#1279 (Holgar) HARDCORE Crusader level 70 aaLevel=884 pvpRank=1 flags=8388625 highestAct=OpenWorld highestSoloRift=70 { 36868065,D3,1 } heroId=86483063 lastPlayed=ACT_1-87700(The Fallen Star) secsPlayed=207542 CaiusMartius#1279 (Thalya) HARDCORE Monk level 70 aaLevel=884 pvpRank=1 flags=41943059 highestAct=OpenWorld highestSoloRift=70 { 36868065,D3,1 } heroId=87144391 lastPlayed=ACT_1-87700(The Fallen Star) secsPlayed=341158 [deleted] CaiusMartius#1279 (Nimue) HARDCORE Wizard level 70 aaLevel=884 pvpRank=1 flags=8388627 highestAct=OpenWorld highestSoloRift=65 { 36868065,D3,1 } heroId=88129477 lastPlayed=ACT_1-87700(The Fallen Star) secsPlayed=44321 CaiusMartius#1279 (Aereon) Necromancer level 70 aaLevel=313 pvpRank=1 flags=41943058 highestAct=OpenWorld highestSoloRift=54 { 36868065,D3,1 } heroId=90405698 lastPlayed=ACT_1-87700(The Fallen Star) secsPlayed=325317 CaiusMartius#1279 (Aeneas) HARDCORE Necromancer level 70 aaLevel=884 pvpRank=1 flags=8388625 highestAct=OpenWorld highestSoloRift=65 { 36868065,D3,1 } heroId=91271538 lastPlayed=ACT_1-87700(The Fallen Star) secsPlayed=53797 CaiusMartius#1279 (Cymoril) HARDCORE Wizard level 70 aaLevel=884 pvpRank=1 flags=8388627 highestAct=OpenWorld highestSoloRift=20 { 36868065,D3,1 } heroId=99663191 lastPlayed=ACT_1-87700(The Fallen Star) secsPlayed=8124 CaiusMartius#1279 (Senjak) HARDCORE Demon Hunter level 70 aaLevel=884 pvpRank=1 flags=8388627 highestAct=OpenWorld { 36868065,D3,1 } heroId=99698080 lastPlayed=ACT_1-87700(The Fallen Star) secsPlayed=5849 -------- Total: 17 --------2018.07.30 15:22:44.174660628 SendCustom hero:(no hero selected) id:32 attribute { name: "Version" value { string_value: "2.6.1.50649" } } attribute { name: "CustomMessageId" value { int_value: 32 } } attribute { name: "CustomMessage" value { message_value: "\0109" } } attribute { name: "CustomMessageDestination" value { uint_value: 0 } } count:0 2018.07.30 15:22:44.174770864 Loading new achievements static data file. hash: F3AB935468A3E9BC95A069D0903FFB94A14904626A219D357591DF66AAB851F0 2018.07.30 15:22:44.175252374 SendCustom hero:(no hero selected) id:16 attribute { name: "Version" value { string_value: "2.6.1.50649" } } attribute { name: "CustomMessageId" value { int_value: 16 } } attribute { name: "CustomMessage" value { message_value: "" } } attribute { name: "CustomMessageDestination" value { uint_value: 0 } } count:0 2018.07.30 15:22:44.175467568 Chat System Message: Welcome to Diablo III! (v2.6.1.50649) Type /? for a list of available chat commands. 2018.07.30 15:22:44.178128797 SendCustom hero:(no hero selected) id:3 attribute { name: "Version" value { string_value: "2.6.1.50649" } } attribute { name: "CustomMessageId" value { int_value: 3 } } attribute { name: "CustomMessage" value { message_value: "\010\302\366\215+" } } attribute { name: "CustomMessageDestination" value { uint_value: 0 } } count:0 2018.07.30 15:22:44.790332016 SendCustom hero:Aereon id:9 attribute { name: "Version" value { string_value: "2.6.1.50649" } } attribute { name: "CustomMessageId" value { int_value: 9 } } attribute { name: "CustomMessage" value { message_value: "\010\302\366\215+" } } attribute { name: "CustomMessageDestination" value { uint_value: 0 } } count:0 2018.07.30 15:22:45.539799486 >>> Aereon BnetParty::_OnPartyJoined Aereon partyId=[id:82552,type:1] members: >>> Aereon >>> [0] identity { game_account_id { high: 144115192370840627 low: 36868065 } } state { role: 2 privileges: 64439 info { battle_tag: "CaiusMartius#1279" } } ONLINE_AVAILABLE(1) 2018.07.30 15:22:45.844838121 Disposing UI for World 2018.07.30 15:22:45.846330803 Client Disposed world. 2018.07.30 15:22:45.846376391 Initializing client world BattleNet_Act4Screen... 2018.07.30 15:22:48.037792791 [Telemetry] (TELE): Requested sending batch messages by multi-part http POST messages count 2 2018.07.30 15:22:54.017707129 Achievements: Static Data attribute: :timestamp: = Thursday, April 26, 2018 4:10:18 PM 2018.07.30 15:22:54.017783828 Achievements: Static Data attribute: :seasons_in_cycle: = 12 2018.07.30 15:22:54.029675652 SendAchievementsMessage hero:Aereon id:230 attribute { name: "Version" value { string_value: "2.6.1.50649" } } attribute { name: "CustomMessageId" value { int_value: 230 } } attribute { name: "CustomMessage" value { message_value: "\n\014\r\341\2172\002\0253D\000\000\030\001" } } attribute { name: "CustomMessageDestination" value { uint_value: 5 } } attribute { name: "AchievementsShard" value { int_value: 5 } } count:0 2018.07.30 15:23:43.817678559 >>> Aereon BnetParty::CreateGame params={ Aereon Private COOP StartAtQuest act=OpenWorld snoQuest=-1 SNO_NONE step=-1 handicap=13 } 2018.07.30 15:23:43.817768100 >>> Aereon PartyCreateGame::Begin params={ Aereon Private COOP StartAtQuest act=OpenWorld snoQuest=-1 SNO_NONE step=-1 handicap=13 } 2018.07.30 15:23:43.817829800 >>> Aereon BnetParty::LockPartyForReason CREATING_GAME(0) 2018.07.30 15:23:43.817858854 >>> Aereon BnetParty::SetJoinPermissionPreviousToClose token=1 new=ASK_TO_JOIN(3) old=ASK_TO_JOIN(3) LockPartyForReason_SetAttribute_JoinPermission_PreviousToClose 2018.07.30 15:23:43.817911268 >>> Aereon BnetParty::CloseStatusChange_SetJoinPermission newPartyJoinPermission=CLOSED(1) reason=CREATING_GAME(0) 2018.07.30 15:23:44.009329083 >>> Aereon PartyCreateGame::CreateGameCallback code=0 requestId=13930855817812808258 2018.07.30 15:23:44.163236799 >>> Aereon BnetGames::_OnQueueEntered notification=request_id { id: 13930855817812808258 } wait_times { min_wait: 0 max_wait: 4 avg_wait: 1 std_dev_wait: 0 } member { id: 36868065 program: 17459 region: 1 } request_initiator { id: 36868065 program: 17459 region: 1 } 2018.07.30 15:23:44.163316644 >>> Aereon BnetParty::InvokeOnQueueEvent ADDED gameRequestId=13930855817812808258 info={ waitAvgSeconds=1 waitStdDevSeconds=0 } 2018.07.30 15:23:44.163805232 >>> Aereon BnetParty::CloseStatusChange_SetPrivacyLevelCallback code=0 old=ASK_TO_JOIN(3) new=CLOSED(1) reason=CREATING_GAME(0) 2018.07.30 15:23:45.339224511 >>> Aereon BnetGames::_OnMatchmakingResult requestId=request_id { id: 13930855817812808258 } result: 0 connect_info { address { address: "37.244.30.209" port: 3724 } attribute { name: "GameAccount" value { blob_value: "\r\341\2172\002\0253D\000\000\030\001" } } attribute { name: "Token" value { uint_value: 5176546600071294073 } } attribute { name: "SGameId" value { int_value: -1829175193 } } attribute { name: "GameCreateParams" value { blob_value: "\010\002\020\200\200\020\032\027\010\360.\025\377\377\377\377\030\377\377\377\377\377\377\377\377\377\0018\rHF*\006Aereon0\000" } } } game_handle { game_instance_id: 20091535 matchmaker_guid: 12622879325291045067 game_server_guid: 16126320689218319365 } 2018.07.30 15:23:45.339289307 >>> Aereon BnetParty::InvokeOnQueueEvent REMOVED gameRequestId=13930855817812808258 removedCode=0 2018.07.30 15:23:45.339398286 >>> Aereon PartyCreateGame::InvokeOnEnteredGame requestId=13930855817812808258 [name: "GameAccount" value { blob_value: "\r\341\2172\002\0253D\000\000\030\001" }, name: "Token" value { uint_value: 5176546600071294073 }, name: "SGameId" value { int_value: -1829175193 }, name: "GameCreateParams" value { blob_value: "\010\002\020\200\200\020\032\027\010\360.\025\377\377\377\377\030\377\377\377\377\377\377\377\377\377\0018\rHF*\006Aereon0\000" }, ] 2018.07.30 15:23:45.339456933 >>> Aereon GameSession::ConnectToGameServer Joining 'Aereon' game at 37.244.30.209:3724 idSGame=-1829175193 (0x92f90067) heroId=90405698 authToken=5176546600071294073 2018.07.30 15:23:45.339944691 >>> Aereon BnetParty::UnlockPartyForReason CREATING_GAME(0) 2018.07.30 15:23:45.339982101 >>> Aereon BnetParty::CloseStatusChange_SetJoinPermission newPartyJoinPermission=ASK_TO_JOIN(3) reason=CREATING_GAME(0) 2018.07.30 15:23:45.340368052 >>> Aereon CreateGame::EnterGameBase::Complete code=0 2018.07.30 15:23:45.357166362 GameDisposeGames() 2018.07.30 15:23:45.357234586 ENDING GAME 2018.07.30 15:23:45.358281126 Disposing UI for World 2018.07.30 15:23:45.359747523 Client Disposed world. 2018.07.30 15:23:45.373886488 >>> Aereon OnGameLeft 2018.07.30 15:23:45.378367545 Disposing UI root! 2018.07.30 15:23:45.398513937 STARTING NETWORK CLIENT GAME 2018.07.30 15:23:45.398553677 CGameGlobalsInit() 2018.07.30 15:23:45.398574562 CGameGlobals::Init() 2018.07.30 15:23:45.398593590 Disabling loading screen for 31, 0 2018.07.30 15:23:45.398676447 Enabling loading screen for 1, 1 2018.07.30 15:23:45.446246259 SNOPreload::InitializeForGame submit required SNOs in 47519us 2018.07.30 15:23:46.495787964 SNOPreload::InitializeForGame in 1097062us 2018.07.30 15:23:47.156173815 Setting depth texture, fmt = 32 2018.07.30 15:23:47.157006119 PostFXGfxInit() success 2018.07.30 15:23:47.157038991 SubObjectGfxInit() 1 2018.07.30 15:23:47.178598626 Connecting to 37.244.30.209:3724 2018.07.30 15:23:47.663456928 >>> Aereon BnetParty::CloseStatusChange_SetPrivacyLevelCallback code=0 old=CLOSED(1) new=ASK_TO_JOIN(3) reason=CREATING_GAME(0) 2018.07.30 15:23:47.915989716 ----------------------------------------------------------------- 2018.07.30 15:23:47.916059060 Server Version Information: 2018.07.30 15:23:47.916092598 ----------------------------------------------------------------- 2018.07.30 15:23:47.916110754 Server BuildVersion: 2.6.1.50726 2018.07.30 15:23:47.916128879 Server SNOPackHash: 0x3FE8CB5D (client hash = 0x3FE8CB5D) 2018.07.30 15:23:47.916148497 Server ProtocolHash: 0x3F39CDFC (client hash = 0x3F39CDFC) 2018.07.30 15:23:47.916166185 ----------------------------------------------------------------- 2018.07.30 15:23:48.793164576 >>> Aereon GamesListener::_OnGameChannelJoined channelId=type: 1 host { label: 3447740579 epoch: 1532392470 } id: 79629 2018.07.30 15:23:48.919364703 >>> Aereon OnGamePlayerJoined gameAccount={ 36868065,D3,1 } 2018.07.30 15:23:49.187250872 Initializing client world a3dun_hub_keep... 2018.07.30 15:23:49.728448955 >>> Aereon BnetParty::Games_GameSessionNowInProgressEvent::SetMemberAttribute_GameId game_id { mmGuid: 12622879325291045067 gsGuid: 16126320689218319365 gameId: 20091535 } 2018.07.30 15:23:52.662603716 [Telemetry] (TELE): Requested sending batch messages by multi-part http POST messages count 1 2018.07.30 15:23:52.929827862 Disabling loading screen for 1, 0 2018.07.30 15:23:58.081126153 [Telemetry] (TELE): Requested sending batch messages by multi-part http POST messages count 1 2018.07.30 15:25:04.751744836 I 19:25:04.747788 [BGS] |event=rich_presence_failure|key=id: 304312170, id: 133696108 program: 17459 region: 1|missing_presence_unique_id=0 (/opt/blizzard/buildserver/data.noindex/repositories/d3/branches/2_6_1a/Contrib/Contrib/bgs_low/src/low/service/presence/rich_presence.cpp:156) 2018.07.30 15:25:57.284477268 [Telemetry] (TELE): Requested sending batch messages by multi-part http POST messages count 1CaiusMartius5 Aug 12
Aug 11 Install of Reaper of Souls doesn't take. Running a new Mac, system OSX 10.13.6 High Sierra. Recently bought both Diablo III and the Reaper of Souls supplement. The Basic game worked perfectly -- no complaints. But when I installed the supplement, the game couldn't recognize it. I repeatedly tried to start a new character as a Crusader, and the game told me I had to install the very supplement I had just installed. Clicked on the upgrade and it seemed to be asking me to pay again for what I already bought on disk. Nothing I do seems to work. The install seems to run smoothly but never gets recognized by the game when I run it. Help!Oldbuck23 Aug 11
Aug 9 Running different version than Windows I'm unable to join anyone else, as it claims I'm running a different version. It's 2.6.1.50649, and dated August 7, whereas the PC version is 2.6.1.51663. I tried hitting Update, and it just hangs there, never doing anything.BehindTimes1 Aug 9
Aug 9 Issues with Vsync on Mac client, Blue plz Vsync on: -Fullscreen = graphics studded when moving -Windowed = Perfect Vysnc off -Fullscreen = perfect but screen tears -Windowed = graphics studded when moving 2011 MacBook Pro 2.6ghz I7 Sandybridge 8 gigs corsair ram Radeon 6770 HD 1 gig GDDR5 750gig HDD Why can't I use Vysnc? Is there a setting in OSX or something Iam missing ? PLEASE HELP!Jaizo9 Aug 9
Aug 9 Inv/stash icons not loading in pub games While in public games, items in inventory/stash are frequently not loading upon entering or changing instances in game (i.e. exiting a rift etc.). Item tooltips will appear when the cursor is over them, but icons will fail to load for 20-30 sec and will pop in slowly. The game has been uninstalled and reinstalled several times. I've been experiencing this for a few years of playing this game, but have never inquired about it. Not sure if it is common or known. Any known fix for this? Thank you. BorisBoris2 Aug 9
Aug 7 Screen Resolution in 2.5.0 Hello. I have iMac Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015, native resolution is 5120x2880 pixels. And choose "Best for display" Resolution in macOS System Preference > Display. Until 2.4.3, Windowed (Fullscreen) game option respects macOS resolution settings. But in 2.5.0.44247, macOS resolution settings is disabled and turns dot-by-dot resolution while gameplay. (with very small and low-speed mouse-cursor) I found old-post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/11915051681 and tried "defaults write com.blizzard.diablo3 DesktopModeIsDefault 1" and "defaults delete com.blizzard.diablo3 DesktopModeIsDefault". But these effect nothing. How do I avoid disabling macOS screen resolution settings with Windowed (Fullscreen) game option as in 2.4.3?tarot64 Aug 7
Jul 28 Game freezes when creating a character Hi, Haven’t been on Diablo since a long time and was trying to create a new character. However, whenever I click on create a new character, my screen gets black and I see the game only as a really pale background. It seems to load forever and everything freezes. I am on a Mac book pro and do not have any problems to start a new game and play. It seems to really be a problem with the game as it runs really smoothly and just does not seem to make the correct link to go to the character creation section. Help would be more than appreciated. I'm on Mac OS Sierra version 10.13.4 2,4 GHz intel core i5 processor. Thank you !Funkydonkey1 Jul 28
Jul 27 D4 (any future Blizzard titles) on Macs? Overwatch never made it to Macs despite being a big success. Mac hardware is not a priority to Apple and they never cared about gamers anyhow. I am wondering if future Blizzard titles will be Mac compatible or if it is finally time to switch. Thoughts?salo1203 Jul 27
Jul 27 Problems on launch with egpu? Running on a 2017 MBP, HS 10.13.6, with an external Sonnet GPU & Radeon Pro 555, but having problems when launching the game itself from Battlenet. Fills three diamonds and just freezes stone cold. Have to force quit. Switching to windowed full screen solves that problem. However, even then the game does not seem able to detect to play on the external monitor with the EGPU and have to close the clamshell on the MBP. After that, the bottom left of the game lands on the top right of the monitor, or the top half of the game lands on the bottom half of the monitor; the video mapping does not allow you to get back to settings, so another force quit. Does not retain setting for windowed full screen, keeps defaulting back to full screen. Takes several goes, sacrificed goats, incantations to the spirit of Steve Jobs, to find a way to get the game to run on the large monitor. This is all making the game a tad difficult to actually play. The pixelation is also real bad in some dungeons, particularly cave systems, sewers and dark settings. Anyone aware/care, seeing similar?MarcusBrutus0 Jul 27
Jul 22 stuck on updating blizzard agent on macOS High sierra 10.13.16 ,.... had to reinstall the game since the game was not launching .. deleted every folder related to blizzard and battlenet as well as diablo 3 , now the setup is stuck on updating blizzard agent and is not moving forward .. i have check the network there is not issue , tried connecting through a lan cable , able to go online but updating agent still stuck 50% please help me fix thisBlade1 Jul 22
Jul 16 High Sierra 64bit Upgrade / Laggy Mouse Hmm. "High Sierra" mac upgrade has now pooched my Mad Catz RAT mouse so that it's sluggish and laggy (in-game only). Anyone experiencing this with a mouse and have a solution for a fix? Thanks.buckymcsatan0 Jul 16
Jul 16 iMac Cursor Disappears Did not see a cause/fix in forums so here's the issue: Wife plays a WD & sometime during play she will lose her cursor - completely! It's invisible! I can take over to get her out & exit the game "by feel" but there's no cure as I can tell. This has happened on two differrent iMacs running different OS, hardware, etc. Restarting the game is the only fix, do you have any idea of the cause? Thanks.GwydionM7 Jul 16
Jul 13 Where are the HC death screenshots saved? Recently found out that D3 takes a screenshot when you die on HC. Whilst the files are a little hidden on PC's it seems they are none existent on the Mac. Any info on where they might be saved or if they exist for Mac users at all?telestasis7 Jul 13
Jul 7 Language Problem Hey there, i accdentaly changed the langauge from ENGLISH to FRENCH the game got closed and i was forced to download over 5.7 GB of files but i didnt download them how can i skip this download and get the game back to english since i have not downloaded the french pack yetItachiMaru2 Jul 7