Mac Technical Support

Jan 17, 2016 imac Late 2015 El Capitan diablo won't quit When I exit Diablo 3 on my late 2015 imac Diablo3 application (not the launcher but the game itself) gets stuck and I have to force quit manually. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated. My system info : imac 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015 4 GHZ Intel Core i7 32 GB 1867 Mhz DDR3 AMD Radeon R9 M395X 4096 MB OS X El Capitan 10.11.2gmPonyo2 Jan 17, 2016
Jan 16, 2016 Running Diablo 3 ROS El Capitan Does anyone else have to make sure that nothing else is running ever, except for Diablo, in order to get the best performance. I don't know how else to fix this,DrWho3450 Jan 16, 2016
Jan 16, 2016 Oversized and poor-resolution cursor issue It seems 2.4 introduced a graphical bug where the cursor is almost comically large and pixelated. There seems to be no cursor options regarding this, and it's exceedingly distracting to play with. Is there a workaround for this issue?Borogove1 Jan 16, 2016
Jan 15, 2016 Startup Delay Fixed? As title states. With the new patch, did they finally fix the long delay between pressing plan and the game actually starting?Mangroas10 Jan 15, 2016
Jan 15, 2016 Buffs not activating/showing/working on mage. Magic weapon, and my armor are not functioning on my mage. Model Name: iMac Model Identifier: iMac11,1 Processor Name: Intel Core i5 Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz Number of Processors: 1 Total Number of Cores: 4 L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB L3 Cache: 8 MB Memory: 16 GB Processor Interconnect Speed: 4.8 GT/s Boot ROM Version: IM111.0034.B02 SMC Version (system): 1.54f36 Serial Number (system): QP0061SW5PJ Hardware UUID: 893BB7DD-1728-5B95-9765-7FB78C339A00 I have done all the necessary actions to reset everything, to no avail. The action bar shows the timer for the buffs but they neither show up on the "active bar above the action bar, nor do their effects show in my DPS/Health/Recovery area. As you know these are very necessary for game play, I am loosing about 20% of my dps, and some significant health/recovery. Please address this.Sinlana1 Jan 15, 2016
Jan 14, 2016 Data error i've donwload the patch but when i try to start the game it say "find a corrupted data" i analize and repair but it doesn't workSimoblaster3 Jan 14, 2016
Jan 14, 2016 Mac OS X Yosemite Patch 2.4 Download Error Whenever I go to download the newest patch I always get the error "Whoops! Looks like something broke. Give it another shot". I have tried everything on the customer support page, and still no luck. I have been seeing on the forums about the 2.4 PTR download having trouble but no luck posts on this one. I want to download the patch before the new season starts so me and my friend can do seasonal characters. Please help. Thanks, RewritenRewriten0 Jan 14, 2016
Jan 13, 2016 D3's files are cross platform. 0.0 I switched over to hackintosh a couple days ago and just got all the kinks and kexts worked out of 10.11.2. Running like a champ on a z170 i5-6400 (upgrading to k-sku later, so need the Z chipset) Pulling files from my backup drive I think to myself.. "Lets try copying my windows backup of D3".. Copied it into the applications folder, ran Battle.Net launcher and bam. Playable game (after the recent patch from earlier.. whatever that was) D3 actually seems to run smoother on OS X than Windows 10.. Even with unofficial hardware on the Hackintosh side of things. Surprisingly, getting this game to work was the easiest part of switching to Mac. I appreciate that, Blizzard.Spades7 Jan 13, 2016
Jan 13, 2016 Cant install/ Diablo installing slowly A couple days ago i downloaded about half of d3 and my computer turned off half way through. When i went to finish the download it would download at 0mb/s. So i uninstalled bnet and diablo. So i have continued to try and download d3 but it continues to download very slow/ not at all. any help would be much appreciated. EDIT* I downloaded HOTS today with no problems just to test and these issues only occur when downloading diabloArko2 Jan 13, 2016
Jan 11, 2016 Wings of Valor not activating Every time I try to use my Wings of Valor they will not activate. I haven't played this game in over a year but I should be able to use them...Xecutor1 Jan 11, 2016
Jan 10, 2016 Alternate language audio with English Fonts Hi Blizzard, is there anyway to apply some sort of setting to have Chinese (or other languages) audio/voiceovers, but with English fonts for visual aspects (like items, NPCs etc)? It would be great to hear the voice actors who performed the other languages for D3 (and traditional chinese is really hard to read)! Any help appreciated! :)LedZeppelin1 Jan 10, 2016
Jan 8, 2016 New iMacs- 21" 4K or 27" 5K ?? The 21" has Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200 card... is that adequate for d3? or should I go to 27" and the AMD Radeon R9 M380?? Also wondering if the new 1 TB hard drive with 24GB of flash would work as good as an SSD. ThanksGondorNative20 Jan 8, 2016
Jan 6, 2016 Reflections bug Mac OS X There is a graphical error. My chars is in reflection surfaces to see, but bigger and not mirrored. http://postimg.org/image/3n5m7g9bz/Rangold70 Jan 6, 2016
Jan 6, 2016 App connecting & disconnecting repeatedly Hi! My battle.net app continually disconnects when it's in the background. I'm not sure if that's an issue on my Mac's or ISP's part or if it's the app itself. Any suggestions what to check? Console doesn't give me any error messages. Thanks, AlexAlatar2 Jan 6, 2016
Jan 3, 2016 Battle.net "not responding" UGGHH!! Hello, I am trying to play D3 on my 2010 MBP. I went to Blizzards website and downloaded the battle.net application. It seemed to install just fine (or so I think). When I go to launch the app it looks like its trying to open, but after about 30 seconds activity monitor reports that it's "not responding" (however "agent" appears to be running). I've scoured the forums for a fix / work around but alas... no real solutions! I've even did a instant message type chat with a Blizzard tech support employee and he couldn't figure it out either. He said to call apple support (really??) and/or to create a new administrator account that might fix the issue (not sure how that could fix this). Please help!Hondo7 Jan 3, 2016
Jan 2, 2016 Black windowed screen when launching D3 Hi guys, I do play D3 on the PC just fine but I am going to be on the road for a couple days and wanted to play on my MacBook Pro (Mid 2014). I've updated to El Capitan I have my Nvidia Driver updated (NVIDIA Geforce GT 750M 2000MB) When I launch D3 it freezes in a black window and I'm forced to shut down my macbook and restart it. I've done lots of searching and I see maybe my graphics card in this macbook isn't supported? but then I see posts of people indeed using the same chipset as I do. People are talking about making changed to D3Prefs.txt I go to Finder I find the D3 folder but inside there, there is no D3prefs.txt I'm really confused why my mac won't boot up D3. Please if you can help! thanksyeahbud1 Jan 2, 2016
Jan 1, 2016 NVIDIA Geforce 750m Supported or not? Im on mac el capitan everything updated drivers up to date. I've searched all over.... I do not have a D3prefs.txt to mess around with like people suggest.... When I boot D3 it goes into a black window and freezes and I am forced to restart my Mac MacBook Pro mid 2014yeahbud0 Jan 1, 2016
Jan 1, 2016 valid graphics processor cannot be found Hi, I've been having stutter and lag issues for about a week or so now and have been trying many of the troubleshooting options that were given. It was suggested to restart my computer in safe mode and when I tried to launch the game I got the message "Diablo 3 cannot start because a valid graphics processor cannot be found." If anyone could help I would be very grateful.xXJred20Xx3 Jan 1, 2016
Jan 1, 2016 D3 on El Capitan? Wondering if D3 is playable on El Capitan. I've not updated to El Capitan, due to the nightmare stories I've read when it came out. Lots of games/software being unusable (I'm sure they have been updated to be functional). One Mac user I know of who was streaming on Twitch (not a Blizzard title) had too many issues with El Capitan. Their stream software, OBS, had issues. The game they were playing was unplayable. The audio software for their stream wasn't usable either. So is D3 playable with it? How about other Blizzard titles? Anyone know if OBS, latest Photoshop, and Soundflower can be used with El Capitan? Any software/games known to have issues with El Capitan?Cruciarius5 Jan 1, 2016
Jan 1, 2016 Diablo III Unplayable on Mac OSX Since no one from Blizzard seems to be addressing the issues on the forums, I wanted to point out to them that the game is basically unplayable. It lags and stutters no matter what settings I use. I've tried the lowest of low settings, and I experience lag or stutters on and off making the game very difficult to play. I'm using an ethernet connection, and have fairly high end ISP plan. Anyway I'm certainly not the only one, and I hope someone in Blizzard can at least tell us if they're addressing or working on the issue? Given that I payed for the game I'm expecting future support and a game that remains playable.. So I hope it's resolved, I suspect it would be fine If the game was offline only. But given that Blizzard not only lied to it's user base that the game couldn't be offline but they are simply too stubborn or greedy.. We have a working PS3 game that is good to go offline.. I don't have a PS3 and I don't intend on buying one just for D3..yamcha6741 Jan 1, 2016
Dec 29, 2015 OS X El Capitan vs Windows 10 Gaming Performa Testing Heroes of the Storm, Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 to determent whats the best way to be played on Mac, El Capitan or Bootcamp Windows 10. All games are running under the same video settings, i used for both starcraft and heroes of the storm the same replay and tested the same part of it on both platforms. Since diablo 3 doesn't have replays the best way to replicated benchmark was just to do a quick Azmodan run. https://youtu.be/SrVVCOLSY2Achukolna1 Dec 29, 2015
Dec 28, 2015 I Can log in but can't play. Suddenly, Every time I try to play the game either shut down or disconnects me as soon as I enter the game. So now I can't play at all and I don't know why I'm banned or whatever. This is why we need single player not all multiplayer.sneaky16 Dec 28, 2015
Dec 21, 2015 Updating Setup Files I've downloaded the online download for D3 and it doesn't go past a third of the way for Updating Setup Files. I'm using a Macbook Pro, but it works on my brother's computer and its just a regular Macbook. The specs for my computer are as follows: Model Name: MacBook Pro Model Identifier: MacBookPro8,1 Processor Name: Intel Core i5 Processor Speed: 2.3 GHz Running on OS 10.6.8 Anyone else having the same problem?Zunnysideup9 Dec 21, 2015
Dec 20, 2015 My games just keeps quitting while playing Hi Tech Support. My game was playing fine until recently. Overtime when I try to join a public game the game will quit abruptly. Secondly, sometime while in the game while crossing acts, fighting final boss for acts the same problem occurs as well. Can you help to solve this issue? These are the information for my system. Hardware Overview: Model Name: MacBook Pro Model Identifier: MacBookPro8,1 Processor Name: Intel Core i5 Processor Speed: 2.3 GHz Number of Processors: 1 Total Number of Cores: 2 L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB L3 Cache: 3 MB Memory: 4 GB Boot ROM Version: MBP81.0047.B2A SMC Version (system): 1.68f99 Serial Number (system): - Hardware UUID: B4FCDE83-35CD-5CF7-8D85-8B2EA33DF610 Sudden Motion Sensor: State: Enabled Intel HD Graphics 3000: Chipset Model: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Type: GPU Bus: Built-In VRAM (Dynamic, Max): 384 MB Vendor: Intel (0x8086) Device ID: 0x0126 Revision ID: 0x0009 Displays: Color LCD: Display Type: LCD Resolution: 1280 x 800 Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888) Main Display: Yes Mirror: Off Online: Yes Built-In: Yes System Software Overview: System Version: OS X 10.10.5 (14F1021) Kernel Version: Darwin 14.5.0 Boot Volume: Macintosh HD Boot Mode: Normal Computer Name: - User Name: - Secure Virtual Memory: Enabled Time since boot: 22 minutes Thank you very much.GlennPhua3 Dec 20, 2015
Dec 18, 2015 DC protection using load balancing router? Hi, Is it possible to keep game connection alive using two cable modems connected to TP-Link TL-R470T+ if one line fails? I thought of using this set-up but I know there are limitations to it. Speedify software has a redundant connection behavior, but I have no clue will it protect me from disconnect. Are there any means to stay in game when one of our lines fails? Adrian Tomaszewskibarney1 Dec 18, 2015
Dec 11, 2015 Apple Making their own Graphics chip.. Metal? Saw this article.. Maybe Metal on the Macintosh is a precursor to making their new graphics chips kick butt when (and if) it ever comes out on a macintosh. http://www.fudzilla.com/news/graphics/39417-apple-building-a-gpuGondorNative6 Dec 11, 2015
Dec 11, 2015 D3 Startup Splash image hey! since I installed D3 on el captain my splash startup image is a white box lol...Huffm4n8 Dec 11, 2015
Dec 6, 2015 PTR 2.4 Down Again on Mac? Hi guys, D3 was working for met last night till 3:00 AM (GMT-4) Since then something was updates on the Agent Result : Not working anymore again... Any ideas? UPDATE: Every time i was launching "Battlenet" something was downloading. After one i did the "Scan & Repair" (in options menu and it worked. Everything running again.NutelaLover1 Dec 6, 2015
Dec 2, 2015 Black Screen with cursor. I haven't played diablo since the expansion came out and recently wanted to play again. I got the new patch but when i start the game i only see the cursor and a black screen with the music playing in the background. How do i fix this issueDerBärnJude2 Dec 2, 2015
Dec 2, 2015 [PTR] Network disconnects Hi there, I wanted to try some new stuff on PTR, so I downloaded the client and imported my chars (from EU). But every time I try to create a game, it says "Network disconnect...". Should I keep trying (I gave up after 15-20 tries)? Or is there a workaround? Am I the only one with this problem? Specs: rMBP 13" (late 2013) 2.4 GHz i5 8GB RAM Intel Iris 1536 I'm on wifi. Thanks for your help!Nanog1 Dec 2, 2015
Nov 30, 2015 TIL How to fix black screen. 1. Load game 2. Alt-tab, exit bnet client 3. Alt-tab back Black screen will be gone everytime.FarmVille1 Nov 30, 2015
Nov 30, 2015 2.4 PTR client The client loads extremely slow. I assume this is still being looked at. The OS states the client is not responding multiple times during loading. Something is hanging the code up. late 2015 Imac 27" 3.3 Ghz I5 6th gen intel 24 GB RAM AMD R9 M395 2 GB OS X 10.11.1 With enough RAM to load the whole game onto you would think load times would be pretty damn fast lolStrider0 Nov 30, 2015
Nov 29, 2015 2.4 PTR Force Quit Anyone needed to force quit the 2.4 PTR?Graywacke11 Nov 29, 2015
Nov 28, 2015 Stuttering mouse cursor FIX? So, it works for me: I'm using a Logitech wireless trackball on Macbook pro, mid 2012, running El Capitan, and I had the mouse issue. I was reading up on it, and USB 3 RF interference, and decided to try something: I suck a piece of aluminum foil in the USB port with the Logitech dongle, and it helped, as long as it was ABOVE the dongle. I replaced the foil with a small gauge wire (paperclip size) about 1.5 inches long, and IT'S FIXED!!!!oldmannoob0 Nov 28, 2015
Nov 26, 2015 ideal settings for a mac Hate to ask this, not a noob or anything, but was wondering if anyone knew/could tell me what the ideal perfect settings are to play Diablo 3 on a Mac. Normally I don't have anything else running, but then the game still shuts down sometimes or the internet goesDrWho3455 Nov 26, 2015
Nov 26, 2015 How do I uninstall all of the PTR files cant get into a ptr game so just want to uninstall but its complicated on a macBobby2 Nov 26, 2015
Nov 24, 2015 Is 2.4 (PTR) more optimized than live? I'm not sure why but for some reason when I run the ptr on my late 2011 mini the game seems sharper than live. I have all the same settings on but even my avatar's graphics look smoother around the edges. In game there is a significant reduction in lag when I cast DS on my monk as well as smoother animations. I've read that some barbarian and witch doctor skills can slow the game down server wide? Did the 2.4 skill changes have anything to do with the game running better for me? Can anyone comment on this? Thanks. P.S How do you indent on these forums?theEdge3 Nov 24, 2015
Nov 24, 2015 PTR OS Requirements I know I'm an extreme outlier, but I am still running 10.7.5. Outside of needing to address the warning box every time I start a game, this has been working OK for me. The new PTR patch (.34669) is still telling me that there are corrupt files, and will not launch. Any other dinosaurs out there able to access the PTR with older OS's? Which ones work (on the PTR)? Also to Blizzard tech - Will 2.4 still run under 10.7.5 when it goes live?RAJohnson4 Nov 24, 2015
Nov 22, 2015 Thanks for fixing the PTR Thanks for fixing the PTR!Tazz0 Nov 22, 2015
Nov 21, 2015 Game in Windowed Mode Freezes while tabbed Has anyone else encountered this? I am running the new El Capitan 10.11 update and have always played in Windowed mode. Now with the update, if I tab out or run a program in the background, Diablo lags tremendously. I close the window, the lag clears up? Any ideas?Falseprophet9 Nov 21, 2015
Nov 21, 2015 PTR now UP for Macintosh.. Download the latest release.. works for me... :) THANKS Blizzard!GondorNative0 Nov 21, 2015
Nov 21, 2015 PTR: Windowed (fullscreen) on Mac client This Issue occurs on 2.4.0.34669. The problem is that the screen fails to update on El Capitan (Macbook Pro Retina Mid-2014) when using Windowed Fullscreen mode. To correct the issue, you need to switch to regular fullscreen mode (if you're already there, then the problem won't occur). Note that clicks will work, you just need to command-tab out after each click and then back in to reset to Fullscreen.Pixelcat1 Nov 21, 2015
Nov 21, 2015 PTR 2.4 now live and coming at ya on the Mac Thanks guys! Just spent an hour playing around. First comment: LOVE the new statusbar/icons QOL redesign. Second comment more a question, was there a graphical tweak for everything? All of the graphics seem to look 'sharper' for lack of a better word. EDIT: Answered the question myself. First time I've used the PTR. Should've looked at my settings first. :DCaiusMartius0 Nov 21, 2015
Nov 21, 2015 Lack of Mac support. I'm not writing this with the intention of causing problems for mac technical support and while at first I was frustrated, I do understand that bugs happen. My problem lies with ptr 2.4 and its incompatibility with mac, namely the scan and repair issue that has been a problem for the past 3 ptr builds. Again I understand that there are bugs when ptr comes into play but I am curious how this happens. The issue was fixed in the previous ptr build, then the new one comes out and suddenly the problem that was fixed isn't fixed anymore? It's almost as if it was forgotten about every time the problem comes up. You can understand my frustration, I hope, considering that every time a ptr build is released, it takes 1-2 weeks before it is made compatible with mac users. Why doesn't the problem get fixed before ptr is released to the public? I know it's a known issue and that someone is working on a fix now as i write this but it just seems that nobody does anything about it until after it becomes a problem. Just my two cents on what I've observed on this issue.Mannou5 Nov 21, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 Heat on Macbook Pro 13" Mid-2012 Hey! I've been reading threads across these forums and the web about the heat that's produced when playing Diablo III on a Macbook Pro. These are the specs for my machine (Macbook Pro 13 inch, mid-2012): Processor: 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7 Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4000 512 MB Software: OS X 10.8.2 Anyways, on the default settings, I haven't had any performance issues at all, but I noticed the machine gets crazy hot. I got paranoid, and lowered my settings, but it doesn't seem to make that much of a difference. The GPU is easily over 90 degrees Celsius when playing, fans are at 6000. Is this normal/ok? Again, the game's performance was fine, I just don't want to roast my poor computer. I play in a normal temperature room, on a wood desk. Thanks!Sweeneyish14 Nov 18, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 macbook pro cannot log in! Code 3007 Hello there, Started from this afternoon I have encountered the Code 3007 issue and I thought it was only my side of the problem and then I switched to my PC, which is connected on the same connection, and it can log in. I tried everything in the forum and reset my routers blah blah blah. It still doesn't work. My girlfriend who is also a Mac user cannot connect. She lives on the otherside of the town. please advise what to do now? Thank you, RichardPkhuai135 Nov 18, 2015
Nov 18, 2015 2.4 PTR launch not responding Any word on the 2.4 PTR launch fix? Mine still just hangs with the Diablo 3 logo in the middle of screen, then I have to Force Quit to close it down. Really want to try out PTR!!!!!!!!! ThanksTazz9 Nov 18, 2015
Nov 17, 2015 d3 crashing Twice today after launching D3, when I go to enter a game it has crashed to the desktop. I forgot to look for the crash reason on the first one, but here is the crash log from the console for the second. First time this has ever been a problem. (Ignore the hardware model, I'm running a Hackintosh) Date/Time: 2015-11-17 13:55:46 -0500 OS Version: 10.10.5 (Build 14F1021) Architecture: x86_64 Report Version: 21 Command: Diablo III Path: /Applications/Diablo III/Diablo III.app/Contents/MacOS/Diablo III Version: 2.3.0.33567 (33567) PID: 3005 Event: spin-lite Duration: 4.10s Steps: 42 (100ms sampling interval) Hardware model: MacPro3,1 Active cpus: 4 Fan speed: 1269 rpm Heaviest stack for the main thread of the target process: 42 start + 53 (Diablo III + 35877) [0x9c25] 42 ??? (Diablo III + 56885) [0xee35] 42 ??? (Diablo III + 3805431) [0x3a20f7] 42 NSApplicationMain + 2082 (AppKit + 12192) [0x9538ffa0] 42 -[NSApplication run] + 143 (AppKit + 579744) [0x9541a8a0] 42 -[NSApplication finishLaunching] + 2887 (AppKit + 583630) [0x9541b7ce] 42 -[NSApplication _postDidFinishNotification] + 365 (AppKit + 673896) [0x95431868] 42 -[NSNotificationCenter postNotificationName:object:userInfo:] + 92 (Foundation + 29380) [0x920fd2c4] 42 _CFXNotificationPost + 3713 (CoreFoundation + 63745) [0x91d50901] 42 __CFNOTIFICATIONCENTER_IS_CALLING_OUT_TO_AN_OBSERVER__ + 20 (CoreFoundation + 1244212) [0x91e70c34] 42 __57-[NSNotificationCenter addObserver:selector:name:object:]_block_invoke + 50 (Foundation + 155891) [0x9211c0f3] 41 ??? (Diablo III + 55835) [0xea1b] 41 ??? (Diablo III + 16006618) [0xf44dda] 41 ??? (Diablo III + 18432253) [0x11950fd] 37 ??? (Diablo III + 10848487) [0xa598e7] 36 ??? (Diablo III + 10850893) [0xa5a24d] 36 ??? (Diablo III + 10829847) [0xa55017] 13 ??? (Diablo III + 10830212) [0xa55184] 13 ??? (Diablo III + 10335628) [0x9dc58c] 7 ??? (Diablo III + 15729017) [0xf01179] 7 ??? (Diablo III + 15757886) [0xf0823e] 7 ??? (Diablo III + 15739642) [0xf03afa] 6 ??? (Diablo III + 15741572) [0xf04284] 6 ??? (Diablo III + 15743033) [0xf04839] 6 ??? (Diablo III + 18177338) [0x1156d3a] 6 ??? (Diablo III + 15990259) [0xf40df3] 6 ??? (Diablo III + 17549211) [0x10bd79b] 6 ??? (Diablo III + 6100984) [0x5d27f8] 6 ??? (Diablo III + 6129079) [0x5d95b7] 6 ??? (Diablo III + 6120712) [0x5d7508] 6 ??? (Diablo III + 6124694) [0x5d8496] 6 ??? (Diablo III + 6329376) [0x60a420] 6 ??? (Diablo III + 6261650) [0x5f9b92] 6 ??? (Diablo III + 6232118) [0x5f2836] 6 ??? (Diablo III + 6288250) [0x60037a] 6 ??? (Diablo III + 6270320) [0x5fbd70] 6 ??? (Diablo III + 6261650) [0x5f9b92] 6 ??? (Diablo III + 6232248) [0x5f28b8] 6 ??? (Diablo III + 6233045) [0x5f2bd5] 5 ??? (Diablo III + 6243927) [0x5f5657] 5 ??? (Diablo III + 6260568) [0x5f9758] 5 ??? (Diablo III + 6034626) [0x5c24c2] 5 ??? (Diablo III + 6022093) [0x5bf3cd] 5 ??? (Diablo III + 6069801) [0x5cae29] 5 ??? (Diablo III + 6073980) [0x5cbe7c] 5 ??? (Diablo III + 6346486) [0x60e6f6] 3 ??? (Diablo III + 6347092) [0x60e954] 3 pthread_mutex_lock + 16 (libsystem_pthread.dylib + 3875) [0x98be6f23] 3 __psynch_mutexwait + 10 (libsystem_kernel.dylib + 103754) [0x948b254a] *3 psynch_mtxcontinue + 0 (pthread + 21928) [0xffffff7f80f245a8] Binary Images: 0x1000 - 0x1671fff com.blizzard.diablo3 2.3.0.33567 (33567) <4D668C3C-D63D-3805-B333-E1DC6B5626D1> /Applications/Diablo III/Diablo III.app/Contents/MacOS/Diablo III 0x91d41000 - 0x920f5fff com.apple.CoreFoundation 6.9 (1153.18) <267B1002-C755-37B4-95CD-92358CF994B8> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation 0x920f6000 - 0x92457fff com.apple.Foundation 6.9 (1154) <4F2854C1-310E-34FC-9ADA-1B16AD93D505> /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation 0x94899000 - 0x948b8fff libsystem_kernel.dylib (2782.50.1) <20156462-5B58-3B51-8D05-A2F7195679D5> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib 0x9538d000 - 0x95fb9fff com.apple.AppKit 6.9 (1348.17) <1D891DC4-4E22-30FD-A8AC-1221531BEEA3> /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit 0x98be6000 - 0x98beefff libsystem_pthread.dylib (105.40.1) <21849EF5-A3B6-34D4-A045-4A68A6C390A1> /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib *0xffffff7f80f1f000 - 0xffffff7f80f27fff com.apple.kec.pthread 1.0 (1) <84126647-296D-3B12-9FF3-263679AF859C> /System/Library/Extensions/pthread.kext/Contents/MacOS/pthread krustyfur0 Nov 17, 2015
Nov 28, 2015 Mac 2.4 may be fixed for weekend testing Big maybe but https://twitter.com/cm_nevalistis/status/665286990191968256HCxanth52 Nov 28, 2015
Nov 16, 2015 [PTR] Workaround for "Corrupted Data" issue DISCLAIMER: ... I've found a workaround for the issue preventing Mac users from using the 2.3 PTR described in this thread: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/18194626486 1. Find the file named battle.net.bundle. To to so, start in your Diablo III Public Test folder, which by default is in your Applications folder. Right-click (or control-click) "Diablo III.app" and select "Show Package Contents". Open the Contents folder and then the MacOS folder. You should see the battle.net.bundle file here. 2. Make a copy of this file in case you screw up. 3. Open the file in TextEdit. 4. Use the find and replace to replace 9b5619b610_public/81 with 6aaaac714e_public/84 5. Use find and replace again to replace 9b5619b610 with 6aaaac714e There should be 2 of these. Make sure you get both. EDIT: Some people are reporting that this workaround worked only if they skipped this step. If it's not working from you, restore the original file (a Scan and Repair should do this), then try it again without this second find and replace. 6. Save the file and close it. D3 PTR should now launch successfully from the Battle.net app.kalisti90 Nov 16, 2015