Bug Report

Jan 10, 2017 2.4.3 Known Issues List - Updated 1/6/17 Hello everyone, and welcome to Patch 2.4.3! Below you will find the Known Issues list for our 2.4.3 patch. Please do not report bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list. As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the 2.4.3 patch. What it is listed here are a select few issues -- chosen due to visibility and impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance that are under investigation and (in most cases) are expecting a fix. Just because a bug is not on this list does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here. Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list. Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III! Console Newly created characters are not receiving Angelic Wings or Infernal Helms on log in Please note: the Angelic Wings will now be found in the Cosmetics section of your Inventory if any characters had them in their Inventory or Stash prior to the patch. Additionally, any Infernal Helms in your Inventory or Stash prior to the patch will still be there General Players with large friends lists may occasionally only see game icons in their chat feed instead of full names when multiple friends come onlineNevalistis1 Jan 10, 2017
May 19, 2015 How to report exploits, hacks, and cheats Greetings Heroes, I just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone of our forum policies regarding reporting issues involving exploits, hacks, and cheating: According to the Forums Code of Conduct, under NO circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums. Because of the sensitive nature of hacks/exploits, posting on forums only ensures that other people are going to attempt to use them. Any poster who breaks this rule will have his/her thread deleted immediately and may be reviewed for a forums suspension. If you would like to report a hack, cheating, or other activity against the Terms of Use, please send a detailed e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com. If you've discovered an in-game bug that you feel is sensitive in nature and may potentially be used to exploit game mechanics for personal gain, you may also feel free to contact me directly at tsarnis@blizzard.com with a full report of how to reproduce the issue. Thank you for your due diligence with this. Reporting these issues is incredibly important, but at the same time please remember to report them through the appropriate channels.Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
May 19, 2015 How to Write a Good Bug Report Greetings Heroes, Welcome to Diablo III Bug Report Forums! I am very much looking forward to working with all of you to get any bugs that you may find during your travels through Sanctuary reported to our development team. To get started on this forum, please read through this guide as it explains some Do's and Don't's for bug testing and reporting. Ground Rules Feedback is NOT a bug. Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum. My team and I read every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, I will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. I will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says "Bump" or demands a response from a Blizzard poster. When reporting a bug, please make a thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end. Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are post. If you have a duplicate thread, I will lock it and point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed. Please specify which character on your account experienced the issue you are reporting. If you are posting using a different game account (WoW/SC2/etc.) please include your battletag in your post. Finally, please only discuss bugs within the threads. Avoid off topic discussions or other things not related to the bug in the thread. Don't use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback or other subjective opinions about the game. Bug Writing Ok, you found a bug, congratulations! But now what? This guide will explain how to accurately write a bug report. When posting a bug, please begin with a one or two sentence Summary that attempts to accurately describe the bug. We should be able to understand at least 75% of the issue you are reporting simply by looking at your Summary. I understand that the size of the Summary has to be short, but please do your best. Good summary: The tooltip for the Barbarian's Bash skill contains a typo. Bad summary: Bug with smash After your Summary, include a brief description of the bug you experienced. Include as much RELEVANT information as you can. Where you in multiplayer? Could you reproduce the issue? Specifics are preferred as we need to know as much as possible about the issue. If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help Quality Assurance get a much faster turn around time reproducing the issue and reporting it to the Diablo III developers. Finally, it always helps to attach a link to Imgur (or another picture hosting site) that displays a screenshot of the bug. If you need to include a video, link to a video as well. Types of Bugs Below are some different types of bugs you may encounter in Diablo III. I also have included the specific information I would like for each bug reported of this type. Combat bugs - These are pretty simple. If there is a broken skill in the game, include the name of the skill and the class that uses the skill. Example: The Barbarian's skill Bash does not knock enemies away. Quest bugs - These can be complicated. For quest issues, we request that you include two things: 1. Please include the name of the quest and quest step that you were on when you encountered the bug. The name of the quest is the name that displays at the top of your quest log, while the quest step is the specific instructions for you to complete in the quest. 2. Please specify weather this occurred in multiplayer or solo play. Example: During the quest "The Fire From The Sky : Slay a Wretched Mother", you cannot kill the Wretched Mother in multiplayer. Environment bugs - Finally, Environment bugs round out the specific types of bugs I need more information about. For Environment bugs, please describe the issue you found and tell me what level area it is located in. The level area is simply the name of the sub-zone you are in and can be found above the minimap. Every location in the game has a level area, and it helps to know this before I start looking. Screenshots are perfect for Environment bugs as well. They will accurately display the issue you are seeing. Screenshots can be taken by pressing Print Screen and can be found in the Screenshots folder in the Documents/Diablo III folder. Uploading a screenshot to an online photo site like Imgur and linking it back to your thread would help me a lot as well. Example - In New Tristram, one of the houses is bright pink. Crashes Crashes are getting their own section because of their complexity. One major way you can help Blizzard out is by filling out the crash box that appears if you crash. Simply write a description of what happened when you crashed. Were you in multiplayer? Again, specifics are key and can really help us narrow down the cause of any bugs you encounter and get them fixed as quickly as possible. Again, welcome to Diablo III!!! Following these guidelines will allow all of us to work together as efficiently as possible. Thanks for reading and enjoy the game!Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
1h Season Efolge - nicht angezeigt In der aktuellen Season wird in der Erungenschaft Portalomanie die Gewandung der tausend Stürme nicht akzeptiert. Habe grade alle Mönch Sets in 55er Solo-Portal erfolgreich erledigt. Alle Sets außer den tausend Stürmen wird erfolgreich abgehakt.Sturmius1 1h
2h Костяной мечник в достижении "Феномен" "Костяной мечник" ни как не засчитывается в достижение "Феномен" Вот ссылка на скриншот в доказательство - https://ibb.co/s5tHQSC Это старая проблема, которая до сих пор не решена.NEREL1 2h
3h Stonefort - Turning the Tide (Catapult stuck) What happened: Catapult raised the the top but the bar got stuck half way. The bar is stuck at the same place for all four players. We're obviously unable to continue on this particular run due to the objective being incomplete. The third catapult / (Manual override) worked perfectly fine but after completing the objective the second catapult disappeared. We left the area and came back but the objective was still bugged. In case you're wondering, the first catapult and third catapult remained fine. Images: Catapult stuck: http://image.prntscr.com/image/b59aad6627ca4fb087bbd52a32ee0f3a.png Time stamp: 19:35 Catapult stuck (Time stamp comparison): http://image.prntscr.com/image/47d1e63bb64a47899b937186d2cf8d08.png Time Stamp: 19:38 Catapult disappearing: http://image.prntscr.com/image/d5cf43a7d298490cb5763280d895fd33.png First catapult (Remained fine): http://image.prntscr.com/image/ac497652052d49c69d9268fb102118e1.png Third catapult (Remained fine): http://image.prntscr.com/image/bed2e0f2252d4d87a72373414f73376b.pngiX18054 3h
4h Can Not Finish This Westmarch Commons. Bounty: Kill Katherine Batts (1) Kill enemies in Westmarch Commons.... I have 100/100 killed enemies (2) Kill Katherine Batts.... * Unable to Kill Katherine Batts She is a no show, Her Icon skull is on my mini map. I am at her Icon Skull marker. She is not there. So not able to complete Bounty. And all of these 5 Bounties are a bustPuscifer0 4h
7h Kill Streak won't go away/apply So i'm playing as a WD and I noticed this yesterday but for whatever reason my kill streak won't complete and currently i've got 1500+ streak going that won't finish even in town. I don't know how to fix this other than leaving the game entirely.Kairi151 7h
10h Не могу закрыть задание Доброе время суток! Не могу закрыть задание из сезонного похода "Большие надежды", хотя я уже закрыл все великие порталы до 21 уровня в одиночку, т.е при режиме "Частная игра". Персонаж-некромант (женск) ур 70 (совершенствования -89).Tiger1 10h
12h Completing Lvl 70 Torment X Rift in 6 minutes When completing a neph rift on torment X with in 6 minutes no credit is given towards Champion awardDalexMaster8 12h
15h Completed Destroyer Objectives Bug Completed Destroyer Objectives but still says unearnedLordMhoram1 15h
16h Luck I think think the drop rate for legendary items should be the same for all players... I feel like im blizzards own personal garbage-can i get the same drops over and over again (and ive lvl'ed 300 lvl's up in ROS now) 2 handed with vit and no sockets, belts and shields is what i get on all my chars... While other have 3 complete sets for all chars... its beginning to take the joy out of the game, no point in playing because i know what ill get... and Iceclimber boots has not yet dropped in my game im beginning to think they dont exist...Dynnot1 16h
18h 2.6.5 Cabalist's Paradox 1 Unable to enter the rift. I click the obelisk to enter, but the screen goes black then I'm in town again. I opened the rift in t16 from act5 "survivor's Enclave" it generated Cabalist's Paradox 1.belligerency1 18h
18h Monsters that refuse to die (Season 17) I am playing season 17 and I have found a bug that is constantly disrupting my game play. A case in point just happened. I was trying to do bounties. Many of the bounties will say to kill every monster on level 2 of some area. This bug makes it so at least one monster refuses to die. I am running the bounties on Torment 16. I am playing a wizard with Storm Armor on. My storm armor has been hitting the last monster, along with my hireling and occasionally summoned shadow clones, for several minutes and the last mob is showing zero health. That last MOB is parked on the screen like it died standing up. This makes it impossible to finish the bounty. I am playing on XBox One. My gamer tag is Absa. I believe with this information you should be able to clone my female wizard and try to reproduce the issue. The build is just to keep storm armor up and hit the right trigger to kill, teleport when needed.AbsaLootly1 18h
20h Bovine Bardiche level unable to complete Two mobs from the Bovine Herd got stuck at 1 Hp and are unkillable, which means we can't complete the level. 2 player game T16 with Wiz and WD, Wiz started the level and WD started the quest after clearing the rest of the level. 2 cows then got stuck at 1 hp with WD fishes still eating their faces. Restarted the game and did another Cow level, and same thing happened, but with more mobs stuck at 1 hp. https://imgur.com/a/T0cdiDKtush1 20h
22h No loot from Gelatinous Spawn Gelatinous Spawn did not drop loot after being killed during Public Torment 16 Rift. All 4 players executed a lot of damage and it seemed like it could not process it was killed therefore no loot dropped. This happened in Americas server at ~1:56pm EST.Systemcrazy5 22h
23h Avarice Conquest I've done 10 bounty runs at torment XIII and opened all the chests together (without pet etc) and I get no conquest done. So I opened a non cow level and cleared it. NO CONQUEST.MaxitoBattle3 23h
1d Able to Unequip during Greater Rifts Hello, I was doing a greater rift 90 and I was able to drag my potion off the action bar and then I could no longer equip it back till I finished the greater rift. I believe the action bar should be locked during the greater rift too. Additional information: I was playing a monk at the time. I'm using windowed full screen mode.Triangles1 1d
1d D3 occasionally freezes after starting a game # Summary D3 freezes occasionally after starting a game while the Battle.net window is open. Steps to reproduce: - Login into Windows - Use the shortcut "Diablo III" from the start menu (points to C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Diablo III Launcher.exe) - After the Battle.net client opened click on "Spielen" (I guess "Play" in english) - After D3 launched my character (Jim demon hunter) is already selected, I just press "Spiel fortführen" (I guess "Continue game" in english) Workaround(s): Wait 15 seconds before pressing "Spiel fortführen" or close the Battle.net window before D3 launches or start Battle.net and e.g. check my email and do some other stuff and some time later launch D3 # Description After the game is created, my character and the 3D environment is visible, some NPCs are missing, the UI is partly visible: decoration, map (but npc positions and some other stuff is missing), quests are not visible, the skill icons and button background decorations are missing. Game music is playing but the game does not react to any input. There is also no way to switch to another window / back to the desktop or to quit the game using shortcuts. Ctrl+Alt+Del works but after opening the task manager, D3 is again in focus and switching to the task manager does not work. The only way to resolve this is either to logout from Windows or restart the computer from the Ctrl+Alt+Del screen. It might be that the Battle.net client is involved. When I close the Battle.net window before D3 is launched, no crash happened so far. When I do not close it, it happens not every time but sometimes. I also experimented with the duration I waited until I start the game: if I wait for around 15 seconds after D3 launched no freeze happened. So far it happened every time when I just started D3 for the first time after the windows login and started the game as quickly as possible. When the Battle.net client was already running there were no freezes.EMK1 1d
1d Season 17 Conquest Bug Conquest Speed Run is not showing completed but all requirements have been met and show in my character achievements from today. Can you please correct, Thank you.Zerix2 1d
1d Chain of Shadows Effect not working off and on starting last night 2/9/2019 I am noticing CoS not providing free vaults after firing impale. Last night It was not working at all with the belt equipped or in qube. I restarted game and it started working again but noticed this am on my runs it was only working about half the timePrology3 1d
1d Der Herr des Hügels Hi, I found a Bug in "season 17" (Sorry I only know in german) Pfade der Versunkenen Event -> Der Herr des Hügels Der Boss "URGREK DER STÜMPER" blockiert den Durchgang direkt an der Treppe Das Event kann nicht durchgeführt und beendet werden. Name/battletag = Deepbluerose#2197 Season 17 Totenbeschwörer / Qual VIII / Abenteuer-Modus / Kopfgeld: Tötet Morghum die Bestie / AKT V Thx for attantionDeepbluerose1 1d
1d Bones of Rathma Hello support team, i have completed a GR 55 with the necro set bones of rathma. But it doesn´t show in the conquest panel "years of war". I do not know if that is a bug but i didn´t know where else to post it. Have a good one MickMick1 1d
1d Invisible Gem I can upgrade an iceblink gem after greater rifts. I have one. One does not drop. It's not in my stash anywhere or on any character. I cannot equip it.Phosphoros1 1d
1d Lost progress after upgrading Hi all, I just upgraded to the digital deluxe edition after killing the skeleton king, and upon opening the game up again I was reset back to the beginning of the game, with my templar buddy and all of my XP. Can I restore back to where I was? Thanks.LuckyPants1 1d
1d Dead but Not Dead While doing a greater rift I died. The dirt mound was there but nothing about the screen changed. The revive menue wasn't there so there was nothing I could do but leave the game. I see this was an issue 2 years ago as well.Verzeij5 1d
2d CODE 395002 Hello, i create a new character in the Game, until i clicke on create, the game shutdown. If i want to start the game, it doesn´t work. Code 395002. I do my best but now i need help. ThanksD4mik11 2d
2d Bone armor stacks disappearing So everything was fine up until last night ish? using inarius set and bone armor stacks, the stacks will disappear like 5-10 seconds into the timer, and of course you might as well be pissing against a tree trying to cut it down, because you do almost no damage and you die super quick. What is going on. and it's not my weapon, which only takes off 4 seconds on a 60 second timer.Kuro2 2d
2d Season Journey is stuck Hi, at the champion-stage of the season journey (Stage 6) there are two challenges where I have to kill the protectors of the keys of act 3 and 4 on maximum-level and at least at Q X. I have killed both of them with two of my current season chars on lvl 70 and Q X-XVI but i do not get this challenge. Without these two points i cannot go on with the season journey.LuTz2 2d
2d Inventory Bug Items in the The top row of my inventory can't be removed or destroyed please fix this glitchJohndraken691 2d
2d The Guardian Achievement Dear i have recently done the achievement"the Guardian" for the season 17 which gives me wings and portrait and it shows 6/6 completed and yet no mail or reward received is there anything i can do i open a ticket on the wrong section and they told me to create a new season char and try to see but nothing please helpgouken2 2d
2d обман с 2 вкладками тайника купил eternal collection. там за крестоносца 2 вкладки положено и за некроманта 2... в конечном итоге у меня открыто только 3 вкладки. куда подевалось еще 2... и почему у меня не 5MERZOTNiCK6 2d
2d Greater Rift Boss Frozen Finished greater rift on time. Boss appeared but stayed frozen. Could not attack him. Time ran out. Nothing happened.PPrince3 2d
2d No Bonesplinter Cleared the Road to Alcarnus map for the bounty "Kill Bonesplinter". Bonesplinter did not spawn. The Bounty tracker box checked off when I killed the required 50 enemies, but no Boney.Cryxbeast2 2d
2d Bounty: Kill Bonesplinter Ran throughout entire zone, checked the two dungeons in Alcarnus. Bonesplinter has not spawned, can not complete bounties.Zuzan2 2d
2d Necromancer not speaking on xbox 1 Title says it all. Main character has no audible dialogue. All other NPCs are speaking fine.Rekcufox1 2d
2d Public Games mixing objectives. Playing Public Adventure Mode under Bounties, players coming in from the GRifts option. I joined a game in progress with one other player who was doing bounties. Two other players joined a few minutes later and talking about what level GRifts they were running. They insisted when they hit escape the game told them it was Public Games - Adventure - Greater Rifts. Mine and the original players both said Bounties. The first two were polite and left. The next two were rather douchy and told us to get bent.Kithsander0 2d
2d L59 Monk in Torment XIII public game Preface: I tried using the report exploit form, but it simply doesn't do anything. The site do NOT progress when hitting 'Submit'. This is across two browsers on my laptop and Chrome on wife's laptop. https://us.blizzard.com/en-us/submit/hacks.html --------------------- A level 59 monk named "nemriel" was in a Torment XIII public 'Bounties' game. He had ZERO Paragon levels, which is impossible if he completed Greater Rift 70 solo, as a fresh level 70 would have gained at LEAST 20-40 Paragon levels from that alone. It also begs the question how a fresh 70 beat something that difficultly, while also gaining zero experience, and then getting in a stupidly high Torment public game on a level 59 character. I am reporting it here in the (likely vain) hope that it was a bug and not exploiting. -HateHateborne1 2d
2d Legendary Potions can be unequipped in GRs When my group and I were playing a GR earlier this evening (after the patch was released), one of my groupmates accidentally clicked and dragged her legendary potion off the toolbar, causing it to fall as if it were a drop. When we realised what had happened and she picked it up, she then couldn't equip it again until we'd beaten the Rift Guardian.KAHighwind6 2d
2d 3 Legendäre Edelsteine Saisonreise Hallo, ich habe folgendes Problem. Ich habe 3 Edelsteine aufgewertet auf 51 76 80 ich bekomme allerdings nicht den Saison erfolg für 3 Edelsteine auf lvl 45 ich bitte um hilfe.Blanxter1 2d
2d portalomani Hello I do not get success with two sets although I ran a portal with six BonusCrash0 2d
3d OoB in GR and Town w/ Barbarian Hi. Today while I was playing extreme seasonal with my barbarian. I managed to jump (Bond) into a wall of the map, or get Out of Bound, as you prefer, to finally get stuck with nothing to do in return, and all that in a GR. Obviously, and panicking I tried to leave the game because of this bug. I suspected that my character would die. I unfortunately did not have the presence of mind to take a screenshot (not the time too), both because I had to react quickly and make a decision after i tried everything possible in my moove setting. If it's this error that is worth the death of my character then there I have reasons to blame you, because of this bug. And not because of my decision making. I was alone and no one saw me in this shameful position, thank you. But yesterday I had the same bug in town, act 3. Close to the enchantress. Or I managed to jump into the table, but the difference was that I was immediately pushed back. So I think there would be no problem if this rare bug was to be represented in the future. I must believe that I am cursed. Because i never encoutered such bug in my entire activity since the begining of this game. So to cross his path two time in a short row.. I have already lost my first Barbarian after 54 hours (season 17) of play because of my own fault. So far no problem, I assume because it's not the first time. But this time, I am a little more disappointed to be punished by a bug after 15 hours of effort to return to my progress. Either linked to performance issue or for another reason that I do not know rigth now. Is there in this kind of case, or the appearance of a bug causes the death of a character, the return of this one? I guess no, because I have no proof. But I still have to ask the question. Because if I am told that I have only to start from the beginning, I would have no other choice than to forget this game for the rest of my years to come. Thank you for telling me what you can do in this type of situation.Keyou3 3d
3d Chat bar Error Hello,I have an error that I run into frequently when I click achievements in the chat bar.If I click an achievement in the chat bar,there's a chance that the game will crash and if it does...The music contains to play the music intill I shut the computer down & restart it.TripWire0 3d
3d Things That Are Not Bugs Since I see so many of the same exact posts for the same exact "bugs" that are not bugs, here's a short list of things that are NOT BUGS so don't post about it. Will be updated. Handy Link as well to posts. NOT BUGS 1) Gem Level Requirements for Season Journey: Urshi has to see 3 gems above the required level at the same time. If you used one as an augment or transferred to another character, it no longer counts. Once the 3rd gem reaches the requirement, it will complete but all must be available either equipped/inv/stash at the same time. 2) Achievement/Conquest Window Doesn't Checkmark Boxes (I.E. GR55 with 6 sets) The Achievement/Conquest Window is slow to update and at times will not reflect say a GR clear with the required set. It will update sometime but it is still considered complete and if you meet the requirements for the achievement/conquest, it will still finish even if the check boxes are not updated. 3) Not Getting Primal Drops Primals are a RARE drop. Bad RNG is not a bug. Primals are about 1 in 400 drop chance. If your max blood shard count is greater then 1200, the primals drops are activated on that account type (Non-Season, Non-Season Hardcore, Season, Season Hardcore). If it is a season character, then you should get a primal drop on your very first GR70 clear. Non-Seasonal does not get the guaranteed drop but they will still unlock. 4) Cannot find Legendary Gem but can upgrade it at Urshi. If Urshi can see the gem and you can upgrade it, it exists somewhere. Most likely it can be in one of your follower's slots is a common hiding place. You can search for the gem by placing a different legendary gem in the top left slot of each stash page then clearing a GR. Note which gem is directly to the left of the missing gem and go to that stash page and the gem is somewhere on that page. If its on an end then its either in your inventory or on your follower. 5) The Cube ate my legendary gem and did not give me an augmented item. If you use a GEM OF EASE, BE SURE ALL MATERIALS ARE INCLUDED. If your missing just 1 thing, the transmute will still complete but you will reduce the level requirement of the item to 1 instead of augmenting it. Any other gem and it wont transmute an incorrect augment recipe. PSA: SAVE THE HASSLE, DO NOT USE GEM OF EASES FOR AUGMENTS. 6) Season Journey Not Showing Up Try this : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20758335880#post-2 7) No Reward from Chapter 1 of Season Journey There is no reward from Chapter 1 of the season journey, only chapters 2,3 and 4 award the set pieces and they come in the form of mail which you have 1 month to claim before they are lost. 8) This Forum is for the PC Version of Diablo 3 Game Bugs a)ERROR Codes are NOT BUGS, they are TECH SUPPORT issues. This is not the forum for ERROR CODES. b)There is a seperate forum for CONSOLE BUGS, please post there for any bugs relating to the CONSOLE VERSION. 9) My Weapon Went from 2000+ DPS to 400 Go back to the mystic and enchant the +xxxx-xxxx element damage back onto the weapon and NEVER roll this affix off ever again (unless you want to be zdps). The +xxxx-xxxx elemental damage is a main component for the damage of the weapon. 10) Gibbering Gemstone (or other rare item) is not dropping Bad luck is not a bug. This item has a very low droprate. It may take many tries before one drops. -Credit Timberwolf 11) My Character no longer Regenerates Life You either have equipped or selected in the cube "DEATH's BARGAIN". Read the power of that item and you will understand why. -Credit Perusoe 12) Some Parts of My Screen is Not Responsive (paragon, inventory, skills etc). If you are using Windows10, try swapping the display from fullscreen to windowed and vice versa. If you still have issues, then it is a tech support problem, not a game bug and post it in the appropriate forum. 13) Season Journey Level Not Giving Me the Rewards from Slayer/ Champion/Destroyer/Conqueror/Guardian. You cannot get the Guardian Rewards until ALL prior chapters are complete. Slayer must be complete before you can complete Champion which is also then required to complete Destroyer, etc. So for the extra stash tab you MUST complete Chapters 1-4, Slayer, Champion, Destroyer & Conqueror challenges as an example. -Credit Perusoe 14) I equipped <insert item> that has a damage/toughness multiplier. My Damage on the Sheet did not change. Damage multipliers (like focus/restraint, set bonuses, etc) will not be displayed on the character sheet and will not change the damage value. Toughness & recovery modifiers ARE reflected on the character sheet (exception is melee/ranged reductions). KNOWN ISSUES & WORK AROUNDS 1) Blue Gob Despawns & Drops No Loot / Invincible Enemies This is due to doing too much damage to the gobs when they split. There is a fraction window of during a monster spawning (like when the blue gobs split) where it is not classified as a monster and if you kill it during these few frames, it will not split again or drop any loot. Slow your DPS down during these guys when they split. This also affects ANY monster that is revived or spawns and these monsters will be invincible since you killed it during its spawn frame and its considered both alive and dead.Dragonmaster21 3d
3d missing legendary gem missing legendary gem. im missing simplicity's strength gem, its not in my stash but when i lvl gems thru Ursi it shows up but unable to find it in invetorybubbalou1 3d
3d Kanis Würfel Hallo ich habe gerade in Kanis würfel die eigenschaften von Items extraiert. diese werden aber nicht verwendet. da steht sie wären aktiv sind sie aber nicht. liebe grüßeEndless1 3d
3d Enchantment Fail Strangest thing, I changed some stats on an ancient In-Geom sword. Seemed to work fine at first. A few rifts later I noticed my Crusader was not doing much damage. I checked my inventory and the damage on the sword went to 415. It was almost 3000 before enchantment. I have a screenshot but I am not sure how to upload it. Is this a real bug or is it just me?SgtGrabass1 3d
3d There is no Lyndon!? Hello! I created a seasonal character - a necromancer. And when I'm in the fields of misery at the old mill, I am to meet with Lyndon for the first time ... Surprise! He's not there! And I can't go on. This is my second character, once again the same. Is anyone able to fix it?achaja1 3d
3d BUG ACT 1 SAVE CAIN In the conquest sprinter, act 1 when i should save cain from the skeleton, it bug when i rescue him. i can't talk to cain. Impossible to continue. i tried 3 times :(Hychm1 3d
3d Completed bounty objectives In this new season I have had two instances where I have completed an objectives and yet the marker is still on my mini map. The one I am currently referencing is the bounty Rathma's Gift in act V. The first death prison I opened is still a point on my mini map.over9kbbk2 3d