Bug Report

1h Patch 2.4.3: PC Crash Reports Hey all, We've received a few scattered reports of crashes from players and we're attempting to hone in on the cause. So far, we've narrowed it down to the following scenario: When using the 64-bit client and DirectX 11 While the client is in Fullscreen mode When switching focus from Diablo III to another program (or back again) Running on Windows 7 (64-bit) machines with an NVIDIA graphics card If you have encountered a crash in the above scenario, we need your help! Please reply to this thread with your dxdiag results (and please put your results in [code] tags so as to keep the thread tidy). This will help us sort out the issue in a more timely fashion as we identify commonalities between occurrences. Thanks for your help and your patience as we work to resolve these issues!Nevalistis122 1h
Jan 10 2.4.3 Known Issues List - Updated 1/6/17 Hello everyone, and welcome to Patch 2.4.3! Below you will find the Known Issues list for our 2.4.3 patch. Please do not report bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list. As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the 2.4.3 patch. What it is listed here are a select few issues -- chosen due to visibility and impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance that are under investigation and (in most cases) are expecting a fix. Just because a bug is not on this list does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here. Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list. Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III! Console Newly created characters are not receiving Angelic Wings or Infernal Helms on log in Please note: the Angelic Wings will now be found in the Cosmetics section of your Inventory if any characters had them in their Inventory or Stash prior to the patch. Additionally, any Infernal Helms in your Inventory or Stash prior to the patch will still be there General Players with large friends lists may occasionally only see game icons in their chat feed instead of full names when multiple friends come onlineNevalistis1 Jan 10
Jan 25, 2016 AMD - Desolate Sands crashing The older sticky post we had up for this topic has been removed for the time being as it was advising an unsupported workaround of inserting older driver files into the Diablo III game folder to prevent crashing in certain areas of the game. It now appears that doing so is causing another problem for users who've updated to AMD's new Crimson Edition drivers, prompting the need for those older files to be removed. If you currently use an AMD video card able to use the newer Crimson Edition drivers (currently release 16.8.1), we encourage you to do so as the crashing issue should be fixed with them. If you have a legacy card not supporting the use of the newer drivers, you have the option of using the 16.x Beta Crimson Edition drivers. Note that AMD states "This driver is provided "as is"​ and will not be supported with further updates, upgrades or bug fixes." Please note that this is just for the issue of the game crashing when entering the Desolate Sands area primarily. It is not for another issue we're seeing where the game will suddenly "black" out while the user continues to hear the game sounds in the background. That particular problem is not brand specific, happening to Nvidia and AMD users alike.Omrakos0 Jan 25, 2016
May 19, 2015 How to report exploits, hacks, and cheats Greetings Heroes, I just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone of our forum policies regarding reporting issues involving exploits, hacks, and cheating: According to the Forums Code of Conduct, under NO circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums. Because of the sensitive nature of hacks/exploits, posting on forums only ensures that other people are going to attempt to use them. Any poster who breaks this rule will have his/her thread deleted immediately and may be reviewed for a forums suspension. If you would like to report a hack, cheating, or other activity against the Terms of Use, please send a detailed e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com. If you've discovered an in-game bug that you feel is sensitive in nature and may potentially be used to exploit game mechanics for personal gain, you may also feel free to contact me directly at tsarnis@blizzard.com with a full report of how to reproduce the issue. Thank you for your due diligence with this. Reporting these issues is incredibly important, but at the same time please remember to report them through the appropriate channels.Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
May 19, 2015 How to Write a Good Bug Report Greetings Heroes, Welcome to Diablo III Bug Report Forums! I am very much looking forward to working with all of you to get any bugs that you may find during your travels through Sanctuary reported to our development team. To get started on this forum, please read through this guide as it explains some Do's and Don't's for bug testing and reporting. Ground Rules Feedback is NOT a bug. Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum. My team and I read every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, I will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. I will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says "Bump" or demands a response from a Blizzard poster. When reporting a bug, please make a thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end. Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are post. If you have a duplicate thread, I will lock it and point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed. Please specify which character on your account experienced the issue you are reporting. If you are posting using a different game account (WoW/SC2/etc.) please include your battletag in your post. Finally, please only discuss bugs within the threads. Avoid off topic discussions or other things not related to the bug in the thread. Don't use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback or other subjective opinions about the game. Bug Writing Ok, you found a bug, congratulations! But now what? This guide will explain how to accurately write a bug report. When posting a bug, please begin with a one or two sentence Summary that attempts to accurately describe the bug. We should be able to understand at least 75% of the issue you are reporting simply by looking at your Summary. I understand that the size of the Summary has to be short, but please do your best. Good summary: The tooltip for the Barbarian's Bash skill contains a typo. Bad summary: Bug with smash After your Summary, include a brief description of the bug you experienced. Include as much RELEVANT information as you can. Where you in multiplayer? Could you reproduce the issue? Specifics are preferred as we need to know as much as possible about the issue. If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help Quality Assurance get a much faster turn around time reproducing the issue and reporting it to the Diablo III developers. Finally, it always helps to attach a link to Imgur (or another picture hosting site) that displays a screenshot of the bug. If you need to include a video, link to a video as well. Types of Bugs Below are some different types of bugs you may encounter in Diablo III. I also have included the specific information I would like for each bug reported of this type. Combat bugs - These are pretty simple. If there is a broken skill in the game, include the name of the skill and the class that uses the skill. Example: The Barbarian's skill Bash does not knock enemies away. Quest bugs - These can be complicated. For quest issues, we request that you include two things: 1. Please include the name of the quest and quest step that you were on when you encountered the bug. The name of the quest is the name that displays at the top of your quest log, while the quest step is the specific instructions for you to complete in the quest. 2. Please specify weather this occurred in multiplayer or solo play. Example: During the quest "The Fire From The Sky : Slay a Wretched Mother", you cannot kill the Wretched Mother in multiplayer. Environment bugs - Finally, Environment bugs round out the specific types of bugs I need more information about. For Environment bugs, please describe the issue you found and tell me what level area it is located in. The level area is simply the name of the sub-zone you are in and can be found above the minimap. Every location in the game has a level area, and it helps to know this before I start looking. Screenshots are perfect for Environment bugs as well. They will accurately display the issue you are seeing. Screenshots can be taken by pressing Print Screen and can be found in the Screenshots folder in the Documents/Diablo III folder. Uploading a screenshot to an online photo site like Imgur and linking it back to your thread would help me a lot as well. Example - In New Tristram, one of the houses is bright pink. Crashes Crashes are getting their own section because of their complexity. One major way you can help Blizzard out is by filling out the crash box that appears if you crash. Simply write a description of what happened when you crashed. Were you in multiplayer? Again, specifics are key and can really help us narrow down the cause of any bugs you encounter and get them fixed as quickly as possible. Again, welcome to Diablo III!!! Following these guidelines will allow all of us to work together as efficiently as possible. Thanks for reading and enjoy the game!Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
20m Not getting "Only You" achievment I killed Malthael on Torment IV difficulty it took an hour or so to do. I did receive the in game notification that I had did it but it remains an empty box on my Season journey achievements. I have been trying to complete all the items on the list, but this is ridiculous.Elric1382 20m
47m no health potions not getting health potion drops in seasons play. Ive gone over 230 p and not one potion of any kind .Phantomcat4 47m
1h Enchant won't roll socket Made a Journeyman Tabarzin at Haedrig and went to the mystic to get socket from X-Y dmg. Made a lot of rerolls and yet nothing. (1,031,700 gold at the moment for a lvl 16 axe. I tried). Tried it with another one, also in another camp. Same results. I know it's a low level item, and why would anyone bother. But come on...Teebor4 1h
1h Achievement: 'Shut Up And Take My Money" In this achievement I have to buy a dye from a merchant; problem being the dye-purchase is done at Myriam (transmorg-lady) - and that's doesn't count towards the dye-purchase in the achievement. Where do I buy this dye now? Or is it really a bug?Olesen2 1h
2h 3 level 55 legendary gem quest!!! i have three level 55 legendary gems and it did not give me the seasonal achievement... what do i do?Sizoh1 2h
2h Wizard - Wave(Archon) with Manald Heal Wizard: Skill - Disintegration Wave for some reason sometimes after a proc of manald heal or paralysis desintegrate wave in archon stops dealing damage: does not seem to hit and it never crits. Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo3Wizards/comments/5n5c2y/archon_disintegrate_wave_bugged/ Region: EUJimote21 2h
2h Sound Choppy using crusader blessed hammer As topic says when using blessed hammer the sound is very choppy. Other skills to until blessed hammer stops. Played a thorns build in a week and had no sound error at all, never had a sound error since launch of diablo 3. Same error if another player enter a group and running blessed hammer.Redday19 2h
2h Two Gamebreaking Wizard Bugs Needs Attention I've created Videos demonstrating the bugs because I really want these fix before the season ends. ... ... Please blizzard do not let these bugs continue through the entire season. These bugs are not your typical bugs these are game breaking to the point that you will find your self getting very frustrated from deaths that are not your fault and in the end people will either just rage quit or get on the forums angry and start posting badly out of anger. I can attest to this, this bug has cost me many 78+ grifts because of deaths that shouldn't have ever happened. The electrocute bug is just as bad because it really hurts your healing/shielding and all DPS related to procs/gems. This is the best Primary Skill for Manald Heal and being that Manald Heal is brand new to the game this bug is a major build breaking bug.Jumpman22 2h
2h Achievement "Champion of the Townsfolk" Achievement is not properly recording kills. I killed all the unique monsters for the achievement and portrait and it did not record 12 of them.omeganyn1 2h
3h Razer Chroma Support - Patch 2.4.3 Hi all Just updated to 2.4.3 and noticed their is native Razer chroma support. Keys are all red by default with action keys white. Only problem is that it's keys 2-5 that are showing as white for me and not 1-4. Anyone else experiencing this? Or is it just me?DrKrac9 3h
3h Chiltara gemstone drop rate bug? Chiltara has not dropped its gemstone after a hundred hours of farming on various torment levels (including XIII). Does it not drop anymore I don't understand what is going on. Why even code the staff of herding in the game in the first place. Items are wasting space in my inventory.bane1 3h
3h Awarding of Season armor cache I'm trying to claim the cache of Chapter 4 season achievement on a character that isn't the one that made the last achievement; I thought you were supposed to be able to claim it on any season character? I have done so in seasons past. I have not collected the mail on the character that did the last sub-achievement, and there is no mail in any other seasonal character's inbox. What's the deal? If it can only be received by the character that completes the last component, when did that go into effect? I saw no notes about it. Is there any way to reverse it/redirect it if that's the case?Alara3 3h
3h Die and can't revive Hello, I have sometimes the problem that when i die in a GR, i can't revive, it doesn't give me opions at all. The timer keeps running and i see the mobs running around, so the game issen't frozen or anything..Borrenbergs1 3h
3h Bane of the trapped lvl 25 buff does not work After I upgraded my gem to 25 there's supposed to be a change right? Well not for me, I didn't deal more damage nor did I get a visual effect. It's like the gem was still on lvl 24. I need it for my build.darkleaqend1 3h
4h [Rift Portal] Did not work - Loop?! Last night, I joined a Public Game with three other people on Torment 10. We were doing a regular Rift together when, on either level 2 or 3 (I cannot remember), the portal to proceed to the next level did not work properly. When I clicked on the portal, the screen quickly refreshed (without a loading screen), however, I was still standing in the same spot, as if the portal was a loop. All players in the game experienced the same issue at the same time, and we were therefore unable to complete the Rift. I left the game shortly thereafter. It was the only Public Game I joined that night. The bugged portal appeared on the "Realm of the Banished" type Rift map, which features an alien-like zone with long, winding stone paths in the foreground and an golden-orange mist (or lava) in the background. The bugged "exit" portal was located in the lower left-hand corner of the map. Sorry, I cannot think of any other piece of information that would be relevant to isolating the cause of this issue. But, it definitely affected everyone else in the Public Game I was in, since there was a lot of confusion expressed over the chat channel once we encountered the issue. It might be an extremely rare bug -- I don't know -- but since nobody else in my group reported it here, I wonder how many others might have encountered this issue but also failed to report it. Just a heads-up, anyway. It's not game-breaking or anything. But the issue did breakup a Public Game, since we could not open another Rift.HelloKitty0 4h
4h Greed's Strongbox Bug I just completed the vault and killed Greed; the strongbox opened and I was overjoyed to see a plethora of legendaries gush out the box. However, they were all stuck under the box and I was unable to loot them as the mouse would just click the strongbox. I tried the alt+tab fix someone mentioned before but that did not work. Now I just missed out on about five legendaries, and it seems that many others have experienced this problem without any response. Is there some way to get this fixed, please?CocoTeriyaki1 4h
5h CANNOT PLAY BY HAMMERDIN IN PARTY (LAGS) Hello! I have a top dps crusader, but i cannot play as dd in a party, because, Hammerdin is not optimized for a group gameplay. Always, we have a huge lags. It can be 15 seconds or more, but, as result, no one wants to play with crusader. I`m already closed gr100 in 4 player group. Boss without minions was killed by me less than 2 min. I`m using a lightning rune (not Holy) for more damage for bosses/yellow elite. It`s a good alternative for a monk, but lags make game impossible. For that reason, I cannot undestand a potential of that build. I hope, that Blizzard can fix that problem!!! Profile: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Borfet-2710/hero/67496997Borfet1 5h
5h Cannot play by Hammerdin in party (lags) Hello! I have a top dps crusader, but i cannot play as dd in a party, because, Hammerdin is not optimized for a group gameplay. Always, we have a huge lags. It can be 15 seconds or more, but, as result, no one wants to play with crusader. I`m already closed gr100 in 4 player group. Boss without minions was killed by me less than 2 min. I`m using a lightning rune (not Holy) for more damage for bosses/yellow elite. It`s a good alternative for a monk, but lags make game impossible. For that reason, I cannot undestand a potential of that build. I hope, that Blizzard can fix that problem!!! Profile: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Borfet-2710/hero/67496997Borfet2 5h
6h Boss deals dmg after slaying him. As the title says the Boss is still hunting me after killing him in great rift. I've encountered a similiar bug in the past season. But this time it's not the Grotesque. http://imgur.com/a/ERSGxSoulStorm0 6h
6h Chat wont minimize. Chat window will not minimize after killing rift gaurdian. Works fine right until Urshi pops up then will no longer minimize. It stays on top of everything.Funky0 6h
6h Desolate Sands Crash Every time I enter desolate sands in either story mode or adventure mode my game immediately freezes and crashes. Why is this happening and how can we fix this?xWanderlust2 6h
6h Roland's Legacy & Shield Bash Problems Firts of all multiple threads there: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20752518925?page=7 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20752591339 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20752622404 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20752519363 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20752570689?page=2 Now i can confirm a couple of things. 1) Damage reduction is indeed strange. I see 2-3 billions on d3planner even without APD stacks (just basic DR stacks and buffs). But in-game just some 200 millions. 2) Where the hell are Shield Bash stacks? The icon indicator is missing and there's NO WAY to tell how many stacks are there anymore. However i think this is because... 3) There are no stacks anymore. Bash stacks does not even stack. Even after 5 massive bashes during physical rotation the resulting Glare does = 1 stack of damage. There are no multiple stacks. So. = MINUSCULE DAMAGE. 4) Animation/stuttering/attack_speed problems. A lot of times i notice that i attack with random speed (with full wrath and at 5 roland stacks). Sometimes it's slow, sometimes i machinegun, sometimes i just stop attacking at all. No idea why.Angry13 6h
7h Flail of the Ascended still broken Flail of the Ascended still broken, and Roland's toughness (reduced dmg) is as well. Please look into this.Butters8 7h
7h Flail of the Ascended not working When I use Shield Glare when using Flail of the Ascended no damage is done. I did not have this problem before the patch. Is this a known issue or is there a problem with my end of the game?Trivaz133 7h
8h Sites leaderboards not upadated ? hi i does anyone know why some people just wont ever apear on the sites leaderboards even if they are first or any position of it ?ChaosChrist0 8h
8h Boon of Bul-Kathos is not working (Barbarian) I have enabled Boon of Bul-Kathos as one of my passive skills. I have also all three 120 second cooldown skills on my bar. (Enabled with elective mode.) And I also have Earthquake with the rune that reduces the skills cooldown by 25 seconds. Now with all of those enabled, I should have Wrath of the Berzerker and Call of the Ancients at 90 seconds for cooldown, and Earthquake at 75 seconds of cooldown. But instead they are all showing 120 seconds in their tooltips, and I have also activated all three to troubleshoot whether or not the tooltips are simply innacurate, which they are not at this time. This passive seems to be not working.kahmos13 8h
9h Roland 6pc DR not properly working As far as i know patch 2.4.3 made roland 6pc damage reduction % from 10 to 15, to get maximum 50%->75%. This should make the toughness quadrupled, if fully charged. But my sader who has 100 million toughness only gets 230 million when fully charged, which is only slightly more than twice. Please, please fix it ASAP, together with Flail of the ascended bug............. p.s. Seems i found the reason why it worked wrong. Maybe the programmer made mistake implementing damage reduction formula i) damage reduction formula should be : (increased toughness)=(original toughness) X 1/(1-0.15X(roland 6pc stack)) actually this formula was correct before 2.4.3, with 0.15 replaced to 0.1. if full 5 stack, (increased toughness)=(original toughness) X 1/(1-0.15X5)=(original toughness) X 4 ii) damage reduction formula live : (increased toughness)=(original toughness) X 1/(1-0.15)^(roland 6pc stack) if full 5 stack, (increased toughness)=(original toughness) X 1/(1-0.15)^5=(original toughness) X 2.25 Is the formula ii) intended? then what's the difference from 2.4.2?? Please fix it!!!상감마마25 9h
9h Problem with my Cube Hey, i cant extract the ability from my weapon. its a legendary weapon with an orange ability which is also available in my cube... so it has to be a extractable ability.. but it always says: Extraction failed. i only know the german name of the weapon, its called "Aschebeil".. ive got all ressources in .. anyone can help me? sorry for my bad englishGoTT1 9h
10h Kanai's Cube doesn't work for me? I have all the materials for extracting legendary's and have tried several items, armor peices, rings, and amulets.BuzzMurdock4 10h
10h Blackwidow Chroma bug. I recently saw that you made Blackwidow chroma work with Diablo too, like overwatch. That's awesome! I do love it, but there is a current problem here that i can't find a way to fix it, my key colors are red now, even when the game is turned off, and i can't fix it with synapse, what should i do?Halsey1 10h
11h Not getting Darkening of Tristram Achievement Hello, I started a lvl 1 character and just did the Darkening of Tristram event. I failed to get the achievement and the Butcher pet upon completion. I'm not sure why? The only thing I can think of is right outside the entrance to the first dungeon my friend and I cleared one mob in the way and we got lvl 2... but that is it, we went all the way through the dungeon with new characters. Help?Paulberry40 11h
13h Game frees whit new Patch ( amd Graphic ) hey at akt 2 the game frees and i become a black screen. and i only can heer the game. whit google i found a news that it give problems whit amd graphic cards. i have a amd readon hd 7640 g. i dident found a new software( Treiber )for it. So what can i do that i can play? If you can please ancer in german. sorry for my english.Blauatze1 13h
13h Greater Rift Bug I noticed the other day that when you go to open a greater rift and check then uncheck the option for 4 gem upgrades rather than three it will still give you 4 upgrades even though you have unchecked it and didn't pay any gold.Hourglass1 13h
14h "Protector of Tristram" Achievement Bugged. Darkening of Tristram achievement bugged. Achievement: "Protector of Tristram" Reward: Classic Demon Portrait Kill all the unique enemies exclusive to the Darkening of Tristram event achievement is bugged if you play as a pet witch doctor and your pets get the kills. I just did a level 1 run and killed everything with poison darts before my pets could touch them got about half the list done... Now I'm going back as my level 70 WD running a Helltooth Garg build and my pets are decimating everything and if my pet lands the final hit on the enemy it doesn't get checked in the list. Good thing I have a WW barb laying around I guess.. I'm gonna just smash through it on normal and get these kills with him... Just a heads up for pet doctors, don't run them if you're going for this achievement... Sometimes you'll get credit for the kill if your wall of death or piranhas deal the final hit but if your dogs or garg do it, no credit. I missed out on like 10 unique kills in a single run because of this. I recognized a bunch of the names of the monsters I killed and they didn't count in the list... I dismissed my pets, lowered the difficulty to like T6 and started killing them with my Wall of Death and Piranha's and they started to count again. Just a warning.NeoRizer35 14h
14h Enraged Phantom is not the only thing Enraged I have killed the Enraged Phantom for the achievement A Rare Phenomenon several times now in the Decaying Crypt. Killed them in the single player, co-op game, and hardcore games. This last time I took screen shots of the kills and the lack of updated achievement. Need to fix this years ago.Wae2 14h
16h Launcher Message I was in a game and I got a pop up message from one of my friends from the launcher and the message never went off my screen. I tried clicking on it and pushing Esc but nothing helped. It wasn't a chat message, it was a pop up box on the left side of the screen. Perhaps he sent it out as a global cause it was just a generic "good night" so maybe that's why it wasn't in the chat window. I kept playing for another half hour then exited the game with the message still there.ZzAfterburnr0 16h
16h Missing Gem (REALLY MISSING) Dear Diablo, My Gogok gem is missing and is no where to be found. It is not inserted in any of my rings or amulets nor in my stash or equipped on my followers. I can see the gem in the overview after I finishs greater rifts but I simply cannot find it. I've looked everywhere several times and it is just not there... Where is my gem? Looking forward to hearing from you and hope that you can help. Kind regards Josephine Lehmann Nelson (who really needs the Gogok gem)Fifi4 16h
17h Kanai's Cube Bug Hello, I've been playing the newest season with my other half. I came across a new legendary weapon called SoulSmasher. As I am playing a Demon Hunter this season I put it in my stash. Earlier today I went to extract the power of SoulSmasher in Kanai's Cube; it took the regents and destroyed the item like it was supposed to but no power was left in the cube for me to use.Tatsu2 17h
18h Legendary Gem Stuck in "limbo" Quite simply my gem is stuck in the cube. I have accidentally extracted a legendary power while leaving my bane of trapped in the item (ring of grandeur.) After realizing the mistake i made, i hopped into a rift to recover a new one thinking that it had been destroyed. To my surprise, i was able to continue upgrading this gem that is stuck in "limbo." Yes i have quadruple checked my inventory/stash/all followers/ all characters. I even made a new character and had it plvl'd to 70 to try and get fresh gems, the bane of trapped rank (50) still shows. I have no idea what to do, my gem is stuck in the cube. Any ideas/help?Kray4 18h
19h Sages Plan Bug I know this was a bug in the past with the level 70 Sage's plan not dropping. I have done alot of bounties, killed countless "material" goblins and have every plan but Sage's. It just wont drop?GinJuice21 19h
19h Didnt get stash tab for conqueror Completed season conqueror and didn't receive another stash tab? Can you only have so many? Or did mine just glitch because it did not show up???oz40oz1 19h
20h Boon of the Hoarder Boon of the Hoarder still takes time before enemies start dropping gold. PITA when one is relying on the gold to grant armor through Goldwrap.MoreChipDip6 20h
20h key bind mouse buttons Cant change the key bind of my mouse buttons. could I please have assists on this or bug fixed? I fo have the box checked to be able to change all of it... cant think of what box it is called right now though. I dont want movement and my primary on the same mouse button.Zenku2 20h
20h Cube bugged. Simply, extracted my Ring of Royal Grandeur, stuff consumed, skill not activated in cube.Rufus3 20h
21h going swining and dying in the depths of hell hey blizzard i have this problem im scaling, going on upp grading my gear adding stones + in my gear. my dps and thuffness gose below grift 70 dps 1,400 000 (went from 1.700 000 for defence) thufness 110.000 to a strong 160.000 added upp to 1. 000 000 i did grift 75 solo, and grift85 group bit carryed tho still just 6ed piced. and few improvment and not all ancent either, now im almost full whit gems all over the place, any clues whats happening? need reset of this crap. every season u crap this to deaths. spell or fix this pls regards meCitrus0 21h