Bug Report

Jan 10 2.4.3 Known Issues List - Updated 1/6/17 Hello everyone, and welcome to Patch 2.4.3! Below you will find the Known Issues list for our 2.4.3 patch. Please do not report bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list. As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the 2.4.3 patch. What it is listed here are a select few issues -- chosen due to visibility and impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance that are under investigation and (in most cases) are expecting a fix. Just because a bug is not on this list does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here. Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list. Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III! Console Newly created characters are not receiving Angelic Wings or Infernal Helms on log in Please note: the Angelic Wings will now be found in the Cosmetics section of your Inventory if any characters had them in their Inventory or Stash prior to the patch. Additionally, any Infernal Helms in your Inventory or Stash prior to the patch will still be there General Players with large friends lists may occasionally only see game icons in their chat feed instead of full names when multiple friends come onlineNevalistis1 Jan 10
May 19, 2015 How to report exploits, hacks, and cheats Greetings Heroes, I just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone of our forum policies regarding reporting issues involving exploits, hacks, and cheating: According to the Forums Code of Conduct, under NO circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums. Because of the sensitive nature of hacks/exploits, posting on forums only ensures that other people are going to attempt to use them. Any poster who breaks this rule will have his/her thread deleted immediately and may be reviewed for a forums suspension. If you would like to report a hack, cheating, or other activity against the Terms of Use, please send a detailed e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com. If you've discovered an in-game bug that you feel is sensitive in nature and may potentially be used to exploit game mechanics for personal gain, you may also feel free to contact me directly at tsarnis@blizzard.com with a full report of how to reproduce the issue. Thank you for your due diligence with this. Reporting these issues is incredibly important, but at the same time please remember to report them through the appropriate channels.Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
May 19, 2015 How to Write a Good Bug Report Greetings Heroes, Welcome to Diablo III Bug Report Forums! I am very much looking forward to working with all of you to get any bugs that you may find during your travels through Sanctuary reported to our development team. To get started on this forum, please read through this guide as it explains some Do's and Don't's for bug testing and reporting. Ground Rules Feedback is NOT a bug. Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum. My team and I read every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, I will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. I will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says "Bump" or demands a response from a Blizzard poster. When reporting a bug, please make a thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end. Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are post. If you have a duplicate thread, I will lock it and point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed. Please specify which character on your account experienced the issue you are reporting. If you are posting using a different game account (WoW/SC2/etc.) please include your battletag in your post. Finally, please only discuss bugs within the threads. Avoid off topic discussions or other things not related to the bug in the thread. Don't use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback or other subjective opinions about the game. Bug Writing Ok, you found a bug, congratulations! But now what? This guide will explain how to accurately write a bug report. When posting a bug, please begin with a one or two sentence Summary that attempts to accurately describe the bug. We should be able to understand at least 75% of the issue you are reporting simply by looking at your Summary. I understand that the size of the Summary has to be short, but please do your best. Good summary: The tooltip for the Barbarian's Bash skill contains a typo. Bad summary: Bug with smash After your Summary, include a brief description of the bug you experienced. Include as much RELEVANT information as you can. Where you in multiplayer? Could you reproduce the issue? Specifics are preferred as we need to know as much as possible about the issue. If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help Quality Assurance get a much faster turn around time reproducing the issue and reporting it to the Diablo III developers. Finally, it always helps to attach a link to Imgur (or another picture hosting site) that displays a screenshot of the bug. If you need to include a video, link to a video as well. Types of Bugs Below are some different types of bugs you may encounter in Diablo III. I also have included the specific information I would like for each bug reported of this type. Combat bugs - These are pretty simple. If there is a broken skill in the game, include the name of the skill and the class that uses the skill. Example: The Barbarian's skill Bash does not knock enemies away. Quest bugs - These can be complicated. For quest issues, we request that you include two things: 1. Please include the name of the quest and quest step that you were on when you encountered the bug. The name of the quest is the name that displays at the top of your quest log, while the quest step is the specific instructions for you to complete in the quest. 2. Please specify weather this occurred in multiplayer or solo play. Example: During the quest "The Fire From The Sky : Slay a Wretched Mother", you cannot kill the Wretched Mother in multiplayer. Environment bugs - Finally, Environment bugs round out the specific types of bugs I need more information about. For Environment bugs, please describe the issue you found and tell me what level area it is located in. The level area is simply the name of the sub-zone you are in and can be found above the minimap. Every location in the game has a level area, and it helps to know this before I start looking. Screenshots are perfect for Environment bugs as well. They will accurately display the issue you are seeing. Screenshots can be taken by pressing Print Screen and can be found in the Screenshots folder in the Documents/Diablo III folder. Uploading a screenshot to an online photo site like Imgur and linking it back to your thread would help me a lot as well. Example - In New Tristram, one of the houses is bright pink. Crashes Crashes are getting their own section because of their complexity. One major way you can help Blizzard out is by filling out the crash box that appears if you crash. Simply write a description of what happened when you crashed. Were you in multiplayer? Again, specifics are key and can really help us narrow down the cause of any bugs you encounter and get them fixed as quickly as possible. Again, welcome to Diablo III!!! Following these guidelines will allow all of us to work together as efficiently as possible. Thanks for reading and enjoy the game!Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
20s New Windows 10 Update/Game will not play Hi, I just received an automatic Windows 10 update (12/11/17) and after installation the Diablo 3 game will not play when selecting the play button, a pop up says that the game will not initialize. Any ideas as to why or what to do to correct the issue? checked drivers for updates among other things ... seems to be a compatibility issue. Can uninstall the updates but some look to be critical. The game ran fine before the update. At a loss .... thanksWillMunny2 20s
1h Blacksmith Bug I am having an issue where everytime after a rift a bounty or anything productive. once I go back to town and click on the blacksmith to salvage, my inventory pops up and then disappears, and then I click and it does it again, it does this repeatedly about 10 - 15 times and then it stops and I can salvage again, and occasionally when I click salvage legendary, yellow or blue items, it goes faded and doesn't salvage it and I have to wait a minute for them to come back clear and try again to salvage the items. Is anybody else having this issue?Sid0 1h
2h Blue Goblins Disappearing on Death Hi this has happened multiple times & am almost certain it is an issue with the increased amount of damage being done to the Blue Goblin Sire, or it's smaller Goblins that break off from one another. I am using a Wave of Light Monk since the new patch came, but people from other classes with much power have also attested to this happening, where 1 or both Blue Goblins that break off from the Sire when dying will automatically disappear instead of spawning the smallest goblins. Instead what is left (if killed too quickly) are the blue bags on the ground with no loot. I think that whatever is causing this needs to be looked into and adjusted so that no matter how much damage they take, they will function as intended. Thanks.KingArthur0 2h
2h Primal Legendary I haven't received a single Primal Legendary yet and I've cleared to a 90 GRift. I don't know if my luck is dumb or if it's a bug, but I would like some feedback.Awakened6 2h
4h Disappearing Legendary Gem? Hi, I was playing as normal, I switched to new build with armory, do some stuff, go back to armory, and all my builds are now missing a very important thing. My level 80 bane of trapped gem! I searched all over and could not find it, it is like it just disappeared. It is not on any other character nor in my stash or anywhere. Has anyone had this happen? Is there something that can be done other than level a new gem? How can I prevent this from happening in the future? Does anyone know just what the heck happened?! Thank you.SuperCuddles9 4h
4h Out of Time event chest disappears Just attempted to do the quest "Out of Time" in Pandemonium Fortress Level 2, Act V, for the 4th time, but yet again, the chest disappears before I can complete it. Same thing happens when I try to complete the event in a co-op game. Is this a well known issue with this particular event? Kind regards.NJung0 4h
6h ошибки Добрый вечер 11/12/17 в 23:15 играла дьябло 3 зависла примерно на 10-15 секунд после чего выдало ошибку 1016 и последующую ошибку 102. кого винить ?? интернет стабильный ранее таких проблем не наблюдалось! помер персонаж хорошо одетый монк мне щас опять 2-3 недели тратить что бы одеть его??? или верните мне деньги за игру так как явно гарантийный срок она не проходит! играю больше месяца ошибки впервые такие всплыли. прошу восстановить утерянный шмот персонажа так и быть качну по новойMaYuu4 6h
6h Low Memory Issue (Patch 2.5, Season 10) Low memory issue in Patch 2.5 (Season 10). D3 crashes after around 30-40 mins of game play. States low memory an issue (have 16GB in machine). Checking task manager, game slowly consumes more and more memory space until around 7.5GB used, the game crashes due to low memory. This has only been happening since patch was released yesterday (1 March, 1pm NZ time). This has never happened to me before. Any fixes or work arounds would be appreciated. Thanks, BevanGalvanium5 6h
6h Season 12. BUG !!! Hello, in the game I found a bug associated with the season, or rather quests of the portrait and wings. The fact that I somehow got a seasonal portrait and wings, not doing quests related to these items. It is very strange that these items I have after completing a batch of quests in the legendary set. Of course it's nice to get all the items to take (almost) any obligations, but I would like to get a portrait and wings alone, and not with a bug. P. s sorry if in my post a lot of mistakes, I'm just from Russia and do not speak English very well.Huch1 6h
8h The achievement of a disorderly conduct The problem with the achievement of a disorderly conduct. It is not earned. Only in co-op mode killed the demon prisoner, but a tick did not deliver. To check rebooted the game has not changed. The tick did not deliver. During the murder were near the event: the demon prisoner. http://dropmefiles.com/aN3xXLimiy2 8h
8h bug crimson desing this season not found crimson designlanxa2 8h
9h Verfluchte Truhen verbugt Guten Abend, im Spielverlauf von "Saison 12", Kopfgeld Karten, Region: Festung des Wahnsins, kommte es täglich vor, das "Verfluchte Truhen" zwar ausgelöst werden können, aber nach einer (1) Gegnerwelle ohne weitere "Konsequenzen" nach einigen Sekunden verschwinden. Bitte nehmt die entsprechenden Truhen aus dem Spiel-Abschnitt heraus, bis das Problem behoben werden kann. Vielen Dank DrachenzüchterDrachenzücht0 9h
10h GR death bug was in a GR with a friend level 97 and died and i couldent ress back up the dead screen dident even pop up for me so i cant do nothing any 1 else got this problemkevkan2 10h
10h Wizard - a possible battle issue Hello, i play as wizard with Tal rasha / Vyrs build..everything in my build is focused on lighting (Manald Heal, Starfire, etc) I found out sometimes i froze the enemies, and one difference is head - chance to fear on hit, but chance to froze enemies i didnt found... it's not a biggest problem,,,next i was rlly surprised, my archon with beam does not dealing damage, only sometimes...XenderJoe2 10h
10h Unstable anomaly Dead on HC :( - did not see unstable anomaly proccing, and it wasnt on cooldown - what gives?Abbichum1 10h
10h impossible to revive being in a superior fault they have killed me and it has been impossible for me to revive, Here I leave you a guide https://gyazo.com/b38f5c1838831c4201751052e39fda96astur20xD3 10h
11h Storm Armor causes RoF Taeguk to disappear Don't know if this was bug reported before ... didn't see it in search. Ran into some strange behavior with Wizard's Meteor build skill interaction between Ray of Frost - Cold Blooded and Storm Armor - Power of the Storm while using Karini ring. When Storm Armor is active for its 10 minute duration, RoF Taeguk stacks completely drop off and no tic interaction nor Taeguk status icon appears. This means you aren't getting the dmg bonus you think your getting in the heat of battle if you are using RoF (confirmed looking at damage drop while monitoring in the inventory summary screen). Its easy to duplicate: 1) Channel RoF 2) Activate Storm Armor 3) Channel RoF again and look at the Taeguk status icon 4) Alternate with Arcane Torrent or Disintegrate channeling 5) AT and Disintegrate both continue to tic Taeguk stacks and status icon appears 6) Channel RoF while Taeguk status icon up from other skills 7) Watch Taeguk status icon disappear while channeling RoF 8) Wait for Storm Armor 10 min duration to completely end and don't refresh 9) Channel RoF and see Taeguk stacks active once again. It doesn't matter where RoF is on the skill bar. Running on Win7 Ultimate 64-bit. This is a major bug if it hasn't been reported already.Graveheart4 11h
12h [Irreplaceable You] CLEARLY BUGGED! The hardcore achievement [Irreplaceable You] is clearly BUGGED! Or the rather the spawns (or lag here off) for it, is bugged! Clearly there is some bug with several uniques not spawning ever... I've spent ALOT of hours and done hundreds and hundreds of runs, only for the last 3 Uniques, while waiting for season 12: 1. "Lacocious the Diseased found in Plague Tunnels Level 1" 2. "Razael the Feared found in Pandemonium Fortress Level 1" 3. "Watareus found in Battlefields of Eternity" I've read that the first 2 don't have any bounty for them in adventure mode, so those 2 areas i've run through (100% map explored, every corner and every edge to make sure they aren't there...) The 3rd, Watareus, i've looked for the bounty: Kill Watareus, in every single game-reset while i was running the 2 areas for the first 2 uniques... Not seen the bounty once, and also sometimes run the map for Watareus anyway, just to see if the spawn happen anyway... Can you please confirm if these even exsist in the game, or if they have been moved to new areas, and if they only spawn in "adventure" or "campaign mode" and certain difficulty levels: like only on torment1+ or normal-master or something... Don't tell me i've only had bad luck/bad RNG... I've read tons of forums for where they are, and 99% of all threads i've read, people are asking the same, having used tons of time trying to find them without luck as well... And if you tell me its just bad luck, you should really increase the spawn chance of these specific uniques, so they can actually be found, and the achivement completed... Or else remove these 3 from the requied achievement at least, making it possible to complete!!! The first 2 i havn't even seen in normal/non-hardcore mode either, even though i have tons of playtime in seasons and 5000+ bounties completed over the 11 seasons... Please fix this!!!Zeeya1 12h
13h Cannot extract legendary power Cannot extract legendary power. I have lv 70 item there is nothing in the left corner of item, this the first time this season to extract a power, I have enough resources. But extraction fails. I am also lv 70.Retiredair5 13h
15h Diablo 3 Crashes When I press play on Diablo 3 i get an error. The application encountered an unexpected error. Can someone please help me?dandi1 15h
15h primal item didn't update with recent patch as the title says. i just loged back online to get my mail to find my primal yangs recurve did not update with the recent patch but my dead mans legacy did....wtf is this i lose that primal yangs i stop playing this game nuff said so please help with this issue as the primal SHOULD have updated with the patch maybe cuz it was a primal? that should not have matteredGamerfss8611 15h
18h No Videos Hey, In my game no videos are played anymore...just the handwritten Character-Videos come but not the Render-VIdeos like Tyraels Fall or the Fight with Diablo. I can see them in the Menu but I like to have them in the game again...is there something i can do?Jupp26061 18h
20h Missing Diamond Imperial Gemstones Torment lvl VII in Hidden Camp, seasonal character. My diamond imperial gems just vanished? Not sure what happened. It's not a *huge* deal, I haven't accumulated that many on my seasonal character yet, but it could be a problem for others so I thought I'd post. Doesn't seem to be the Shen bug where he can see them and I can't. Tried logging out and back in with no luck. ~AnjAnj2 20h
20h The Apothecary's Brother Find Rike's Brother.... The NPC that follows you (Rike) got stuck at the very end when he was about 15 feet from his brother on the ground. It appears that the "hallway" passage made him stop short. 4000XP down the tubes. :(Protostar52 20h
20h bounties when doing bounties when turning in last bountie game freezes has happen twice on act 5 is there anyway I can get cache for act 5 ?Avengers2 20h
21h Hellfire amulets Just finished crafting a batch of 21 hellfire amulets on my DH and all of them have strength. All have strength but also everyone has DH passive skills. Just wondering what happened here and is there anything that can be done about this? Or am I just out of luck? Thank you, JadeJade2 21h
23h Gelatinous Gob not dropping loot This season, I’ve been killing Gel Gobs and no loot drops. Mostly after the third one gets killed all traces of them disappear, and there is no loot. Edit: Did a search but didn’t find topic. After posting, saw this addressed As “Gelatinous Sire” so disregard this post. Bug is apparently from killing to fast.Obxer0 23h
1d Gelatinous Sire Hi for last 2 days Gelatinous Sire when i play speed farming split into two spawns and stopped there. No third split, no loot. Nothing. This was happen for more then 5 x alredy even when i play solo or groupTuner778 1d
1d Necromancer weapon bug with IAS Season Necromancer weapon bug with IAS: in the detail view the attack speed remains unchanged after wearing a weapon with 5, 6 or 7% IAS. It seems that my skeleton mages dont profit of my overal IAS(and Tasker and Theo seems too to be buggy). So when i put on a 1H or 2H weapon with IAS, my attack speed remains the same. 20%(paragon 10%, ring 7% and 3% from my Enchantress(companion)) with or without a waepon. When my char is naked an without paragon i have 0% attack speed, with and without wearing a weapon with IAS. Greetings Budo#2257BuDo4 1d
1d Monk Raiment of Storms 6 set Damage There is a bug in the game with the 6 set bonus of raiment of storms for monk. The set isnt a part of the meta but i had wanted to do a fun build involving the dash. when i use the dash in the set, the damage increase procs for my spirit generators. The icon comes up, and the cooldown starts for when it is not active again. but when i use my spirit generators, the damage increase does not proc for the dashing strike, which is the main damage of the build at 13000%. ive tried multiple combos with and without ring of grandeur, restarting game, etc. the damage isnt there, and there definitely is no indication like it indicates for the increase on the spirit gens. No one uses this build so I dont know if its just gone un noticed, but i cant even clear a regular pack of anything on torment 10 even, with full build and level 800 para. anyone else have a resolve or explanation to this issue?FPSKurt0 1d
1d Chantodo's Stack not working in Archon Form Hello I have been stacking Chantodo's to 20, and when I transform to Anchor, the number goes down to nothing, 2 or sometimes 4, and the damage is not the one I would be expecting. Is there a problem with this? Thanksdre14dogg0 1d
1d Lost campaign progress Hi i can join adventure mode with my new necro and old chars. ald have finished campaign years ago.. some1 can help?Walez15 1d
1d Error 1016 - disconnected every 20-40 minutes For about a month now (after a 2 year break from D3) I am encountering constant Error 1016 - disconnected every 20-40 minutes. Error bracket shows up, after clicking ok, game logs out. Game breaking, gave up playing, but am angry for buying Necromancer in vain. Every other game works great, including titles requiring a stable connection (BF1, COD etc). Help.Jedrass1 1d
1d Troll RG spawn locations https://0x0.st/sHFW.jpg Sometimes the RG spawn is just way off-target. At the very least, you should do a path-find check to see if the RG location is pathable from the player location in under 100 meters. Sometimes it just ends up “near” the players but on the opposite side of a 500m+ long hallway. Additionally, it seems like this RG (Vesalius) doesn't auto-teleport to the players like the others normally do.nand0 1d
1d Notices clan member achievements other member notification of achievements not being receivedAidanMak0 1d
1d Fullscreen crashes other programs I often use VLC Media Player to watch TV shows on my second screen while I play Diablo III. Up until now, this hasn't been a problem. Today, I played patch 2.4.3 for the first time. Every time I switched focus to D3 (including when it started), my second screen went blank and VLC Media Player crashed. This has never happened before, and really there's no good reason why it should happen. In actual fact, I suspect this may be merely a symptom of a potentially more serious problem that has been introduced with the new patch. To wit, if D3 is grabbing the second screen so aggressively that it crashes one program, there's a good chance it will crash others -- some of which may be more serious than a video player. On the plus side, I did find a work-around, which also made Diablo 3 easier to live with. In video settings, I changed "Fullscreen" to "Fullscreen (Windowed)" -- shouldn't the differences between these be documented? After that change, VLC no longer crashed, and as a bonus, I was able to access other programs (eg: pausing the video) without D3 disappearing from my display. That does make life easier for multi-taskers like me! :) Despite there being a work-around, it seems likely that you've made a change which is contrary to the way software is meant to behave under Windows. I guess you need to learn to share with other programs. :) Incidentally, it doesn't make much sense to me that D3 would grab the second screen and turn it blank when it doesn't seem to be possible to use that second screen in-game (eg: by expanding one's view -- which is admittedly not a likely use for D3, but is common in other games). Windows 7 x64, patch 2.4.3Starlite2 1d
1d Vault off center & finding every obstruction Higher GR running DH impale(95-105), Vault skill seems to be out of center. no matter where I'm selected to vault, it seems to want to ride against a wall or obstruction. When I vault through enemies to fire on them, I usually line up on the pack & kill, etc. this patch I've been sliding around like the floor is waxed & cannot lock onto an enemy. I am a skilled player, & have not changed mouse/DPI/or any settings, etc. Several other top players are experiencing this as well. This along with game wide latency spikes(which may be some of the issue). Is this being addressed, has it been brought up? Thanks so muchdragon670050 1d
1d Vyr Set - Years of War Years of war achivement does not count Vyr set, for some reason. I've already done GR55 twice with the full set and its not working.Rick1 1d
1d Website Profile not showing characters When I click my name and view profile it only lists 2 characters. However, in game all my characters are there (including my correct paragon level) Not a big deal, just wanted to make note of it.prizim1 1d
1d armory ate my weapon....... i literally had the correct weapon in my inventory . i clicked equip to pull the rest and now the armory says its missing.. its not in any stash page. glad i wasted all my craft mats to lose my primal.franklin0 1d
1d Blutige Pfade - Kraft des Blutes Die Rune erhöht also meine Rüstung um 100%. 12.984 auf 18.755 Rüstung als seuchenset necro. Das sind nur 44%, wäre hilfreich, wenn die Rune das machen würde was der Text verspricht. Einzelgänger passive sagt 100% Rüstung und wenn man keine Diener hat solltens 100% bleiben. Ne, sind 80%Engin3 1d
1d GR Guardian spawned but not targetable GR 40 guardian spawned but cannot be attacked Boss is The Butcher - toon is Barb with MotE set Also, all of the guardian minions are still alive and targetable First time seeing this - anyone else?Woodrow1 1d
1d Set Item Convert to item in a different set I've been attempting to convert Akkhan items to get the Amulet. To my surprise, my last attempt went from Akkhan chest piece to a Seekers of the Light hands. I'm absolutely positive the original item was from the Akkhan set because I've been swapping out results that were better than my existing items, and continuing the process. This occurred on my current seasonal crusader character, ~15 min ago as of this post.Moot2 1d
1d Дар Рамаладни За 40 часов игры персонажем в сезоне выпал 1 Дар Рамаладни. Бегал и Нефалемы 13 и 50 ВП - как не падал, так и не падает...Не могу в оружии сделать гнездо, соответственно страдает и урон. С чем это может быть связанно?Лексыч1 1d
1d Endless walk brokken set So i see its not new but it is brokken still. Endless walk - brokken. standing still i get only 10% dmg. how ever the worst is moving... i should get harder to hit, but instead i LOOSE 20-25% in all my armor and resists and die FASTER. ergo, brokken please fix this. PS: not just the stats, if i fight the same boss over and over i see i die faster when i move then standing still, as said its backward the defense skill atm.GhostInShell2 1d
1d Gems lvl reset Hello I think the armory reset the legendary gems lvl when i change my stuff with the armory some time my gems go back to lvl0 and don't have other one it's happend 2 times :/ Fix it plzHunterFox1 1d
1d Hardcore Seanal bull!@#$ Demon Hunter Hardcore seanal hero just died from nothing the only enimey on thescreen was at least 50 yards away and had no ranged attacks it is bull!@#$ that my charcter is to die from nothing in the hall of the fallen it says she was killed by a unknown my friend was dealing with it and bam my charcter just died so i would like to know how she diedTheHoeflicke2 1d