Bug Report

Jan 10, 2017 2.4.3 Known Issues List - Updated 1/6/17 Hello everyone, and welcome to Patch 2.4.3! Below you will find the Known Issues list for our 2.4.3 patch. Please do not report bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list. As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the 2.4.3 patch. What it is listed here are a select few issues -- chosen due to visibility and impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance that are under investigation and (in most cases) are expecting a fix. Just because a bug is not on this list does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here. Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list. Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III! Console Newly created characters are not receiving Angelic Wings or Infernal Helms on log in Please note: the Angelic Wings will now be found in the Cosmetics section of your Inventory if any characters had them in their Inventory or Stash prior to the patch. Additionally, any Infernal Helms in your Inventory or Stash prior to the patch will still be there General Players with large friends lists may occasionally only see game icons in their chat feed instead of full names when multiple friends come onlineNevalistis1 Jan 10, 2017
May 19, 2015 How to report exploits, hacks, and cheats Greetings Heroes, I just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone of our forum policies regarding reporting issues involving exploits, hacks, and cheating: According to the Forums Code of Conduct, under NO circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums. Because of the sensitive nature of hacks/exploits, posting on forums only ensures that other people are going to attempt to use them. Any poster who breaks this rule will have his/her thread deleted immediately and may be reviewed for a forums suspension. If you would like to report a hack, cheating, or other activity against the Terms of Use, please send a detailed e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com. If you've discovered an in-game bug that you feel is sensitive in nature and may potentially be used to exploit game mechanics for personal gain, you may also feel free to contact me directly at tsarnis@blizzard.com with a full report of how to reproduce the issue. Thank you for your due diligence with this. Reporting these issues is incredibly important, but at the same time please remember to report them through the appropriate channels.Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
May 19, 2015 How to Write a Good Bug Report Greetings Heroes, Welcome to Diablo III Bug Report Forums! I am very much looking forward to working with all of you to get any bugs that you may find during your travels through Sanctuary reported to our development team. To get started on this forum, please read through this guide as it explains some Do's and Don't's for bug testing and reporting. Ground Rules Feedback is NOT a bug. Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum. My team and I read every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, I will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. I will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says "Bump" or demands a response from a Blizzard poster. When reporting a bug, please make a thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end. Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are post. If you have a duplicate thread, I will lock it and point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed. Please specify which character on your account experienced the issue you are reporting. If you are posting using a different game account (WoW/SC2/etc.) please include your battletag in your post. Finally, please only discuss bugs within the threads. Avoid off topic discussions or other things not related to the bug in the thread. Don't use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback or other subjective opinions about the game. Bug Writing Ok, you found a bug, congratulations! But now what? This guide will explain how to accurately write a bug report. When posting a bug, please begin with a one or two sentence Summary that attempts to accurately describe the bug. We should be able to understand at least 75% of the issue you are reporting simply by looking at your Summary. I understand that the size of the Summary has to be short, but please do your best. Good summary: The tooltip for the Barbarian's Bash skill contains a typo. Bad summary: Bug with smash After your Summary, include a brief description of the bug you experienced. Include as much RELEVANT information as you can. Where you in multiplayer? Could you reproduce the issue? Specifics are preferred as we need to know as much as possible about the issue. If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help Quality Assurance get a much faster turn around time reproducing the issue and reporting it to the Diablo III developers. Finally, it always helps to attach a link to Imgur (or another picture hosting site) that displays a screenshot of the bug. If you need to include a video, link to a video as well. Types of Bugs Below are some different types of bugs you may encounter in Diablo III. I also have included the specific information I would like for each bug reported of this type. Combat bugs - These are pretty simple. If there is a broken skill in the game, include the name of the skill and the class that uses the skill. Example: The Barbarian's skill Bash does not knock enemies away. Quest bugs - These can be complicated. For quest issues, we request that you include two things: 1. Please include the name of the quest and quest step that you were on when you encountered the bug. The name of the quest is the name that displays at the top of your quest log, while the quest step is the specific instructions for you to complete in the quest. 2. Please specify weather this occurred in multiplayer or solo play. Example: During the quest "The Fire From The Sky : Slay a Wretched Mother", you cannot kill the Wretched Mother in multiplayer. Environment bugs - Finally, Environment bugs round out the specific types of bugs I need more information about. For Environment bugs, please describe the issue you found and tell me what level area it is located in. The level area is simply the name of the sub-zone you are in and can be found above the minimap. Every location in the game has a level area, and it helps to know this before I start looking. Screenshots are perfect for Environment bugs as well. They will accurately display the issue you are seeing. Screenshots can be taken by pressing Print Screen and can be found in the Screenshots folder in the Documents/Diablo III folder. Uploading a screenshot to an online photo site like Imgur and linking it back to your thread would help me a lot as well. Example - In New Tristram, one of the houses is bright pink. Crashes Crashes are getting their own section because of their complexity. One major way you can help Blizzard out is by filling out the crash box that appears if you crash. Simply write a description of what happened when you crashed. Were you in multiplayer? Again, specifics are key and can really help us narrow down the cause of any bugs you encounter and get them fixed as quickly as possible. Again, welcome to Diablo III!!! Following these guidelines will allow all of us to work together as efficiently as possible. Thanks for reading and enjoy the game!Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
3h -achievements Today, 21.06.18, all the achievements obtained earlier in Diablo 3 were gone, in general all !!!Sferatu3 3h
8h Season 15 - Bounty/Cache Bug If your character is dead when another active player turns in the bounty, the dead player will only receive one cache. This has happened to me twice when I was killed trying teleport back to town. Very easy to recreate for testing purposes.SnowDog1 8h
9h BlizzCon2018 ticket bug Hey I bought BlizzCon2018 ticket but they announced a game for mobile phone. I think there was something wrong with my stream...can you check please? Because the guy said "there are no PC projects" but I am watching the stream from my PC. Thanks xxKakylukia2 9h
11h Disappearance of items from inventory!!! Hi support. I bought a game yesterday yesterday. Passed up to act 4 on high complexity, killed the servant Iskaty, rare yellow things fell out, about 7 pieces, I collected them and teleported to the main tower of the Bastion. Things remained in the character inventory. Then I left the game out of the game and immediately went back and things disappeared from the inventory, they were not there. Why is this happening and what can be done? Explain the situation, because I would not like to repeat such situations. Very annoying.AlphaLight0 11h
12h Missing items from stash, whole sets. I just logged after not playing for almost 5 months and found out that more than 70% of my stash is gonezo. I lost 3 of my sets and can't find anything anywhere. I've tried relogging and nothing works. Am I the only one?Untz2 12h
13h stuck in inventory my emeralds are stuck in my inventory please helpmikelucas671 13h
17h crusader item covert set item bug first time on HC , thought i made a mistake with wrong set item name. its thorns set, i convert a spare set item of the thorns, and got rolands armor this is 2 times now it has happend this time in softcore. its not a big issue just my first standard set, i hope you can fix this asap, so kube dont make that mistake anymore.Tanak4 17h
19h Life Regen Not Working Hi there, I'm getting back into D3 again after a few years. I have a lvl 70 necromancer with 28,000 life per second regeneration and i'm pretty sure its not working..I don't know if its just me or not but I didn't find anything about this on google. thanksAlan1 19h
1d Set me free portal bug I have equipped the 6 pieces of rathma's bones Why the portals don't appear?ahmedmorsi6 1d
1d bug bounty act 1 jar of souls So me and friends was doing bountys and this happened. http://snag.gy/u41YM.jpggamemaste78927 1d
1d Kyr weaponsmith and others I dont know if its a bug but after 100+ try I still haven't got kyr weapon smith or the alchemist or some pages of books. Also some unique monsters still have not shown. I played this game for 4 years 4! I do not understand.Lidrach2 1d
1d Campaign progress lost Yesterday, I tried to play Diablo III for the first time in a while and noticed all of my previous campaign progress beyond Act I was lost. I am pretty sure I was in the right region and used the same hero with level 60+. Luckily, my level and items were still there. Can anyone help me with this issue? I saw a similar post under https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20757617587 and I don't know if the issue is related.keeeeenw6 1d
1d Heroes lost Yesterday i started playing diablo 3 and i had paragon 40 demon hunter and lvl 11 hardcore wizard. Few minutes ago i was disconnected from battle net and now i dont have !@#$. wtfRainmaker9 1d
1d Switch RNG flaw? RNG being RNG I suppose this could just be astonishing "luck" but I'm going to report it anyway. While playing on the Switch I've noticed a recurring pattern in my legendary drops. Six greater rifts in a row on Torment 10, the boss dropped two legendaries, both the same item. After noticing that, I also noted that with running regular rifts if I get two legendaries within a minute or two of each other, they are the same item. In 10 rifts I ended up with 6 Strong Arm Bracers, 4 Ancient Parthinian Defenders, 4 Gloves of Worship, and 4 Witching Hour. That was just the last 10 in a row where I paid chooseattention. Prior to that it did feel like I was constantly finding duplicate items in my inventory. This frequency seems a bit too much to be random. But, I realize the nature of RNG means this could just be ridiculously unusual luck. But I thought I ought to raise the questionNeog10 1d
1d Cant join friends on Nintendo Switch version Here is the problem. Joining my wife's game does not work. even when i see her online on the friends list can play other games with her. local play works but i do not get the progression. Joining others' games works fine as well. "Joining friend's game thru internet is the only thing does not work" I am using Arris SBG6900AC. None of the solutions here worked. only solution i found was to switch router to "Bridge mode" meanwhile i cannot use my internet on the computer or phone but somehow it fixes the diablo 3. Or i use mobile hotspot and share the wifi somehow this works. i think some protocol or feature in the router has problem with diablo. Other games works fine. joining others that i do not know works fine. Fix this problem asap, it is a great port of the great game. Dont ruin my experience with this game by not fixing this little glitch.Gilajabi1 1d
1d Necromancer bug Nintendo Switch version Hi, I do not know if someone else happens but the necromancer's curse ability is bugged, the fact is that when you start the game and you play in any way when you throw the curse, mark the enemies and make the effect that you carry but after a couple of minutes the strips and no longer marks, the drawing on the ground that you have thrown but does not affect the enemies. To make it work again you have to leave the game and re-enter. I've played thousands of hours on pc, ps3 and ps4 and it's not like that, good on ps3 is not the necromancer but on the other yes and the curses always work. I do not know if someone else happens. So it is very difficult to achieve the achievement of killing 5000 cursed enemies to get the red wings. A greeting.oscarharley1 1d
1d Didn't receive full season's gift Hi there, So, I've finished all the seasonal chapters (I - IV), and received headrig's giftbag. It only contained 2 of the 6 set items. I've read in some other topics that you get 2 set items after completing each chapter from ch 2. I never received any inmail after completing those chapters. The first mail I got was the one after completing ch 4. Is this a known issue, or did I seriously miss two mails that have been blinking in my screen for 60 consecutive days?ReSpawn2 1d
2d The Vault Boss Greed death glitch Me and my friend were doing the vault and when we delivered the killing blow on greed she did the ramming animation right as she was in the death cutscene, she got stuck on the circular gem kinda thing in the middle of the map then greeds strongbox fell on her but when we opened it we didn't get any loot also the strongbox lid kept closing everytime we tried to open it and on top of it all we couldn't teleport out of the place because the glitch forced us to stay inside because it was a boss fight.BaSS354 2d
2d Pet attack bug on Quest "Blood Statue" In Adventure mode bounty quest "Blood Statue", as a Witch Doctor, pets cannot attack the cultist (at least last two).blackbox1 2d
2d Keywardens missing 2018 For this season was going well till I logged in again for the second time to finish up chapter 2 and 3 of my seasonal character and the keywardens wont pop up on any of the maps. I've tried to restart the game, restart my pc and nothing has changed. I dont understand if this is a bug or what.Azelis2 2d
2d Rainbow Goblin - Pony killed - no wings I found a rainbow goblin and entered Whim, encountered the purple pony boss and was extremely excited because if it spawns it drops the cosmetic 100% of the time. Upon killing it, the cosmetic did not drop. Considering how rare it is, I only find it fair that this is looked at so i am awarded my cosmetic and it does not happen to any other players who encounter this issue. Thank you.Lithic13 2d
2d Invisible Rift Guardian Solo seasonal play (season 15). Rift Guardian was invisible. "https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Flarry.grossman.733%2Fvideos%2F10216624319856590%2F&show_text=1&width=560" width="560" height="381" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allow="encrypted-media" allowFullScreen="true"Beldis0 2d
2d Upgraded starter edition, quests reset? I was playing on the starter edition, beat the Skeleton King, and exited out for a while+upgraded before I logged back on, when I booted the game back up, I had my levels/skills/items, the blacksmith was working, but the waypoints were disabled and I was thrown back into the intro quest.Mentos26 2d
2d Massakerbonus Massakerbonus funktioniert nichtQuandira0 2d
2d Сatapults lifting in the third act Hi there, At the beginning of the 3d act the player receives the task to lift three catapults on the bastion. If user doesn't protect the soldiers during catapults lifting , the catapult can not be reached the top. And the soldiers keep lifting it over and over. After lifting the other 2 catapults to the top, the whole task still can not be completed. After relogin the game the catapults task starts from the very beginning.AntonReality6 2d
2d Bounty Chest Disappear After completing 4 of the acts, three of us were killing Mal. One player was going around turning in the bounties. Mal killed us and he turned in the bounties leading to the reward chest NOT being put in our inventory. All that damn work for nothing. WTF Blizzard?!?!Midge0 2d
2d Showing old battletag I changed my battletag, but on the statistics screen after each closed Great portal, i see the old battletag. Screenshot is available by link, the record was reached after the change of battletag (if it plays a role). https://drive.google.com/open?id=1z3_IdU-llz5YEFUK9y9spsIZIH6cBaswFirepower0 2d
2d Catapult bug in ACT lll I have recently discovered a bug in Act lll, at the catapults quest. I have a single catapult left to defend, but no monsters appear. I've tried to relog, go to hometown and return but no success. I can't seem to proceed in the campaign. Any suggestions ? cheers, kekiKekistan3 2d
2d my screen went weird I would post a screen shot but I'm not able to. I can see the health bar and skill belt, minimap and portrait UI just fine but everything else is just grey. I can move my hero around and click on things but I can't see anything. My hero almost died because of this!!@!@!@ >:(hatty1 2d
3d Switch Couch Co-op bug I have found some bugs when playing couch co-op on Switch. When player 2 tries to do some actions such as purchase stash space, player 1 has to hit A to ok the action. Same thing also happens when player 2 closes a Greater Rift with Orek, player 1 has to close the pop up window.vanshoodie2 3d
3d Acceder a inventario Hola, Hay un montón de objetos que veo en el inventario pero no puedo hacer nada con ellos, ni venderlos, ni ponerlos en el arcón, ni reciclarlos, ni nada.... Problema gordo! Qué puedo hacer?ErPeti1 3d
3d Inventory partially unresponsive. On my witch doctor I am having issues with some of the items not highlighting names or allowing me to move them at all. This appears to be the right corner of the inventory to the 4th slot up and almost completely to the left of my inventory, making my inventory almost cut in half for what is able to be used. The items will go into these slots but once in the slots they are unusable, you can swap an item into slot, but the item to swap into slot is then not usable. Please advise.Wintearia1 3d
3d Haedrig's Gift Disappeared I just completed chapter 4 of the season on my Barbarian and collected Haedrig's Gift. When I picked it up from my mail and opened it, I lost connection with the servers and was booted from the game. When I signed back in, the gift was gone from my inventory and is also not back in my mail, so I now can't complete my season set.Rize1 3d
3d [BUG] Act I, Broken Blade Quest. Summary: When I went to the Old Mill to gain access to the Drowned Temple the Brigand was bugged (wasn't there), and at another game the Boss of the Brigand was bugged also (he had negative HP). This happened in several games I joined. All games were mutiplayer. Detail: When joining a multiplayer game the quest log said I had to go to the Drowned Temple, but when I went to the Old Mill the brigand wasn't there, so I couldn't progress. The Scoundrel was already inside the Old Mill and I couldn't interact with him. I joined several games and this continued to happen. One time, the 'boss' of the brigand was out right in the middle of the Fields of Misery and he had NEGATIVE HP. I had to join different games until it didn't bug anymore and I could progress towards the Drowned Temple. I didn't get an screenshot, sorry about that. This was Hell difficulty.PanicAttack1 3d
3d Greater Rift Guardian not spawning Me and my buddies did a lvl 77 greater rift and we finished it before the timer but the greater rift guardian did'nt spawn. The model was there but there was nothing to attack.Kronkil3 3d
3d Mystic Achievement Hello, I found a bug in an achievement. Despite the fact that I play in Spanish, I don´t know how some parts of the game are called in the English version (for instance, the achievements are not translated literally). The broken achievement is about enchanting items 100 times in he mystic. I don´t have this achivement, however I got the 250 times achievement. In the case of some of you can understand Spanish, I explain better the problem in my native language. Thank you for your prompt attention. "Hola, Acabo de conseguir el logro Cambio de Tercio que consiste en reemplazar 250 veces una propiedad con la mística. Sin embargo, el logro anterior (Cambio de Imagen) que consiste en conseguirlo 100 veces, no lo tengo desbloqueado. Debe ser un error del juego. Muchas gracias por su atención."SDJuanma0 3d
3d Set items never rewarded So I've done the thing and there's no set reward for a demon hunter?Lyrioness6 3d
3d Season Journey BUG It happened to me on one of the earlier Season Journey goals as well.. Im now on Champion.. Kill Izual, and then Adria on Torment X.. Ive done them both, in Adventure Mode, and Campaign mode, on T10, and T11, and its not giving me credit! It did it to me earlier journey as well, also a boss I needed to kill.. Though the 3rd or 4th time I finally got the credit.. Ive now killed izual once on T10, and 3 times on T11.. Ive killed Adria once in each.. And tried both of them in Campaign, and Adventiure.. I dont know what else to do.. is my follower, or my mystics getting the kill? Maybe Nagelring(I dont care what anyone says.. that Magic Find made a HUGE difference in the amount of legendaries im finding!)Rizilliant2 3d
3d T15 terminei pegar a masmorra não segue Temporada 15 ao terminar a jornada campeão (se não me engano a que faltava fechar a masmorra o que fiz a pouco)não aparece a continuação da temporada, e quando olho minhas conquistas estão zeradas, sendo que grande parte até da próxima fase já foi feito.SKROTIN0 3d
3d Switch: multiple music loops playing. Hello, I've noticed this weird bug where sometimes if I put the switch to sleep (hit power button), and then a while later turn it back on to play, there will be multiple loops of music playing in the background. Even if I exit to the main menu I still hear background music of the last act I was in playing in background, plus whatever music is playing in the menu. I have to enter a cinematic or quit the game to get the multiple music tracks to stop. I'm really enjoying the game on Switch, just thought I would share.Vilhaum1 3d
3d Season journey bugged Hey i completed chapter 4 12/12 but it wont let me receive the rewards, i tried rebooting but taht didn't help either. this is on nintendo switch btw greetsWolfrayne4 3d
3d Pergaminos bestiario Switch Hola me gustaria reportar un detalle en la version de Switch ya q los textos pergaminos no aparecen de manera correcta durante el juego. Es decir normalmente uno encuentra algun pergamino acerca de alguna criatura y se lee en voz el contenido del pergamino, esto no sucede en esta version solo aparecen en el historial como si ya los hubieras leido una vez q en teoria lo encuentras pero lo cierto es q ni te das cuenta cuando lo encontraste, los diarios si aparecen lo q no aparece son los de bestiario...Crono1 3d
3d [Switch] Lost character EDIT: Moved it to the console sectionSand0 3d
4d Final Service bug Playing my Hardcore seasonal Necromancer. Either Final Service did not activate (causing me to perma die) or it activated and the de buff counting down time till it was up again did not show. Either way pretty lame way to lose a HC character. Was really loving hardcore but a bug like this ruins the experience. O well learned my lesson.Tony7 4d
4d Frozen orb Wizard's skill "Frozen orb" deals damage twice (while flying and after explosion), but skill damages ones more (bug?) if target is exactly in centre. Frozen orb with Unstable scepter sometimes\often doesn't deal any damage after second explosion.Лемминг0 4d
4d Adventure Mode + Stash Bug Hi, I logged into Diablo for the first time since midway through Season 14 and I've found I can't access adventure mode and all my stash items have disappeared. I normally play seasonal characters now, however I know I've played through the campaign at least once. Once I first log in, it says adventure mode is available, however when I click on it, an error pops up saying "either you or someone in your party is unable to access this" and then it goes straight back to being locked. Any help regarding this would be appreciated, thanks.xTINNYx2 4d
4d 2.6.1. Баг Завоевание "Режим Босса" Прошел завоевание, 2 раза, последний Босс не засчитывается. После прохождения заходил в отчёты завоевания, ни на одном из БОССов галочки не стоит, через некоторое время заходишь ещё раз уже стоят кроме последнего. По завоеванию, Видана проходить не нужно наверное, в отчете его нет!!!ФениксГром3 4d