Bug Report

Jan 10, 2017 2.4.3 Known Issues List - Updated 1/6/17 Hello everyone, and welcome to Patch 2.4.3! Below you will find the Known Issues list for our 2.4.3 patch. Please do not report bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list. As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the 2.4.3 patch. What it is listed here are a select few issues -- chosen due to visibility and impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance that are under investigation and (in most cases) are expecting a fix. Just because a bug is not on this list does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here. Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list. Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III! Console Newly created characters are not receiving Angelic Wings or Infernal Helms on log in Please note: the Angelic Wings will now be found in the Cosmetics section of your Inventory if any characters had them in their Inventory or Stash prior to the patch. Additionally, any Infernal Helms in your Inventory or Stash prior to the patch will still be there General Players with large friends lists may occasionally only see game icons in their chat feed instead of full names when multiple friends come onlineNevalistis1 Jan 10, 2017
May 19, 2015 How to report exploits, hacks, and cheats Greetings Heroes, I just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone of our forum policies regarding reporting issues involving exploits, hacks, and cheating: According to the Forums Code of Conduct, under NO circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums. Because of the sensitive nature of hacks/exploits, posting on forums only ensures that other people are going to attempt to use them. Any poster who breaks this rule will have his/her thread deleted immediately and may be reviewed for a forums suspension. If you would like to report a hack, cheating, or other activity against the Terms of Use, please send a detailed e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com. If you've discovered an in-game bug that you feel is sensitive in nature and may potentially be used to exploit game mechanics for personal gain, you may also feel free to contact me directly at tsarnis@blizzard.com with a full report of how to reproduce the issue. Thank you for your due diligence with this. Reporting these issues is incredibly important, but at the same time please remember to report them through the appropriate channels.Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
May 19, 2015 How to Write a Good Bug Report Greetings Heroes, Welcome to Diablo III Bug Report Forums! I am very much looking forward to working with all of you to get any bugs that you may find during your travels through Sanctuary reported to our development team. To get started on this forum, please read through this guide as it explains some Do's and Don't's for bug testing and reporting. Ground Rules Feedback is NOT a bug. Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum. My team and I read every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, I will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. I will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says "Bump" or demands a response from a Blizzard poster. When reporting a bug, please make a thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end. Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are post. If you have a duplicate thread, I will lock it and point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed. Please specify which character on your account experienced the issue you are reporting. If you are posting using a different game account (WoW/SC2/etc.) please include your battletag in your post. Finally, please only discuss bugs within the threads. Avoid off topic discussions or other things not related to the bug in the thread. Don't use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback or other subjective opinions about the game. Bug Writing Ok, you found a bug, congratulations! But now what? This guide will explain how to accurately write a bug report. When posting a bug, please begin with a one or two sentence Summary that attempts to accurately describe the bug. We should be able to understand at least 75% of the issue you are reporting simply by looking at your Summary. I understand that the size of the Summary has to be short, but please do your best. Good summary: The tooltip for the Barbarian's Bash skill contains a typo. Bad summary: Bug with smash After your Summary, include a brief description of the bug you experienced. Include as much RELEVANT information as you can. Where you in multiplayer? Could you reproduce the issue? Specifics are preferred as we need to know as much as possible about the issue. If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help Quality Assurance get a much faster turn around time reproducing the issue and reporting it to the Diablo III developers. Finally, it always helps to attach a link to Imgur (or another picture hosting site) that displays a screenshot of the bug. If you need to include a video, link to a video as well. Types of Bugs Below are some different types of bugs you may encounter in Diablo III. I also have included the specific information I would like for each bug reported of this type. Combat bugs - These are pretty simple. If there is a broken skill in the game, include the name of the skill and the class that uses the skill. Example: The Barbarian's skill Bash does not knock enemies away. Quest bugs - These can be complicated. For quest issues, we request that you include two things: 1. Please include the name of the quest and quest step that you were on when you encountered the bug. The name of the quest is the name that displays at the top of your quest log, while the quest step is the specific instructions for you to complete in the quest. 2. Please specify weather this occurred in multiplayer or solo play. Example: During the quest "The Fire From The Sky : Slay a Wretched Mother", you cannot kill the Wretched Mother in multiplayer. Environment bugs - Finally, Environment bugs round out the specific types of bugs I need more information about. For Environment bugs, please describe the issue you found and tell me what level area it is located in. The level area is simply the name of the sub-zone you are in and can be found above the minimap. Every location in the game has a level area, and it helps to know this before I start looking. Screenshots are perfect for Environment bugs as well. They will accurately display the issue you are seeing. Screenshots can be taken by pressing Print Screen and can be found in the Screenshots folder in the Documents/Diablo III folder. Uploading a screenshot to an online photo site like Imgur and linking it back to your thread would help me a lot as well. Example - In New Tristram, one of the houses is bright pink. Crashes Crashes are getting their own section because of their complexity. One major way you can help Blizzard out is by filling out the crash box that appears if you crash. Simply write a description of what happened when you crashed. Were you in multiplayer? Again, specifics are key and can really help us narrow down the cause of any bugs you encounter and get them fixed as quickly as possible. Again, welcome to Diablo III!!! Following these guidelines will allow all of us to work together as efficiently as possible. Thanks for reading and enjoy the game!Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
3m Cursed chest conquest season 13 Hello , i complete conquest on season 13 cursed chest .. but it didn't show as complet even we ranked to top 1k can u please fix it ??! game nickname VanHellsing thanks!Fuellgo151 3m
43m G Sire Goblin didn't drop loot. In a T 10 @ about 1835 today Pacific in the Unknown Depths I killed a G Sire Goblin and it spawned three offspring. No loot was dropped.Neckosama0 43m
1h Hellfire Ring missing? So I went to make myself a Hellfire Ring on HC. I purchased the neck and the rings designs from Squirt and used them at my JC like always. For some reason, however, the only Hellfire Ring I have access to are the old ones "...of Str/Int/Dex" that require materials that, as far as I know, are not even available in the game any longer. I thought it was odd but, as I was on a lvl 1 toon at the time, I thought maybe you can only make the new ones post-61 or at 70. Then I got to 70 and I still couldn't make the new ones. Anyone else having this issue?Amsalon3 1h
1h Conquest Hello! In the season journey named Destroyer there is a objective called easy. I have done several conquest but still it says i have not completed the objective. Now im stuck, can you fix this?DrEuthanasia0 1h
1h The Lost Legion Bounty We were doing a t13 regular 5 act bounty run.We finished the act5 The Lost Legion Bounty and opened the Radiant Chest but the mission still active ... :( https://prnt.sc/iv3aaiDvayzler0 1h
2h Challenge Rift-Bounty #39; DB's Not Applying I completed the weekly Challenge Rift #39 and obtained and opened the bounty, however, after picking up the ten(10)-dropped Death's Breath(DB's) their total just disappeared. I only really used the bounty cache for Blood Shards and Death's Breath so they are the only two items I paid attention to, and I have no idea what else did or didn't apply with the exception of Blood shards, which were correctly added. I used my HC seasonal Monk in single-play.Thawkhorn0 2h
3h Oculus Ring from templar (rathma) Hello! The problem i have found is when running Rathma necro. My templar is not summoning any Oculus Ring circles on the ground. From my testing, it only seem to trigger from using curses/dots like Gem of Efficacious Toxin. The spells I'm running: Bone Spikes (Sudden Impact) Skeletal Mage (Singularity) Devour (Satiated) Blood Rush (Potency) Command Skeletons (Freezing Grasp) Bone Armor (Dislocation) Passives: Final Service, Extended Servitude, Life from Death, Dark Reaping. Possible outcome of the fix; Oculus Ring should proc from using Bone Spikes on the targeted Enemy. Have a great day, AeizyAeizy2 3h
3h Stuck on GR 75 (no up no down) Hi Guys. Great game. Playing regular Monk in Season. Best Solo Greater Rift I have done is a level 13. Now when I try to run a Greater Rift, it is always set at a GR 75. Does not matter if it is at Torment 13 or normal or anywhere in between. I can't change the level up or down. (This is making it so I can't pass chapter 4 this season.) I'm a newbie on the PC version so what can I do? ThanksGrizzlyKTY2 3h
4h Diablo III game play since your scheduled maintenance(3-22-18), I am experiencing wild color fluctuations and ghosting while trying to play diablo III. tried various settings, nothing works. you need to fix whatever you worked on.not2old4fun0 4h
4h clan menu not working cant access clan chat ...clan everything. cant access clan menus and posts . thank youKilleosama0 4h
5h code 319045 Facing this problem and I can't access Clan Page. I type C then Clan appear, then when I type words to post into clan page. Error msg popout and say "This clan is not available at this time. Please Try again later. Code 319045"fwujeng0 5h
5h Clan not able to invite new members Clan has 146 members and 4 spots open. Every time I try to invite a new member I get a message stating that clan is full. I have members that try to join a group and message states that group is locked. Any help would be appreciated. ThanksThunder2 5h
5h DROPS need ti fix drops keep getting same stuff for mounth now nothing newNk451 5h
7h Coquest problems Hi there, since today i can't check my conquest, it says "this should be replaced by data". -shutdown pc done -repair done -unistall / install done nothing works https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2018/12/4/1521745504-screenshot000.jpgDiabloz1 7h
7h No me dan la mascota de crucero de batalla Inicio sesión para que me den la mascota de crucero de batalla y no me lo dan, quisiera saber por que o que hay que hacer, pongo jugar en mi battlenet y cuando entro al juego no consigo nada......Assassin1 7h
7h Roll stat bug! You can't roll your boots on "all resists" because you don't have this point on the Miriam! Fix it PLEASE!!!Verzeragne2 7h
7h maintenance kill me hi i play dialo and i have 0 warning and my game crash when i farm key on t13 my dps all gem crushed and i was 8 in the rank list with pretty good item , i got 0 warning my game just froze and crash and my frend tell me i die in this crash and now i know my dps are eath because your server got crash when you start update with 0 advice you gonna close the serveurjoriver1 7h
8h 13th season problem on XBOX ONE I can not close the 13 season campaign, I completed 3 conquests, but the assignment was not counted. This problem was on personal computers and it was fixed, and I have a great request to do the same on consoles. Thank you in advance, I know you have never let down and I'm sorry if this topic already exists, I do not know English well and I use a translator.Constrictus1 8h
10h members missing (about 10) HCSEAS was 148 members. After system came up this morning Mar 20/18 it says 138 members. I understand that some members can not sign in or are signed into a different region making it look to us as if they don't exist any more.dlawe6 10h
10h HC Character died because of patch. Hello Blizzard, I was wondering if you could resurect my HC seasonal character. It died due to the patch disconnecting me on march 22, 9: 30 am. Thank you and have a good day, Fellow gamerDoomPain2 10h
10h armory switches to wrong ring In my armory there seem to be two versions in one slot. When I first switch to number IV on my monk in season I get the avrice band on the ring slot on the right side, when I click on equip a second time, it changes to the intended stone of jordan. This is reproducible.Richard0 10h
10h Augment went missing next day Hello, I have searched high and low for something similar to my issue and I just can't find anything. Yesterday - I augmented my pair of Delsere Fierce Gauntlets with a legendary rank 50 gem it added +250 intel. I was satisfied. I left the game back to lobby. Logged out. Thought nothing of it. Today - I log in and my Delsere Fierce Gauntlets are missing the augment. I checked my stash and the gems I used are gone, the legendary gem I used is gone. What is this? First time this has ever happened to me. My mats were consumed and my augment is missing. Best Regards,yeahbud2 10h
13h [Quest Bug] The Light of Hope HC Solo Normal Mode: Hardcore Difficulty: Normal Class: Monk Level: 30 Solo Play Follower: Enchantress Objectives: The Light of Hope [] Find the portal to the Crystal Colonnade This quest should spawn a portal I'm assuming. This is my first time through. I killed a purple elite boss in the Radiant Chapel, a sub-zone of Gardens of Hope 2nd Tier. This location is where the quest is telling me to go yet there is no portal. I have gone back up to the 2nd Tier and 1st tier and found nothing. Roamed around everywhere and continuously go back to where the quest points too. No more enemies to kill, nothing unexplored and no portal. Ok now I am thoroughly confused. Left the game and hit Resume. The Gardens of Hope 2nd Tier is huge now, where as it was pretty small before. I didnt have to enter into any Radiant Chapel, and I found Tyrael fighting a Yellow elite boss. So I killed it and got the quest completed... so strange.BurtThaMan54 13h
14h rift guardian Vesalius has no map icon I was in a greater rift 65 solo and as Vesalius came he had no icon on the mini map, even when being close to him. So to find him, I had to search the map for a while.Richard1 14h
15h please resolve drop game issue NOW game is crashing since last update... now i know why the hardcore guys are all jumping off the ship! random crashing and its your end! i am running great over here! CPU never breaks 78% memory gets no more then 80% and my GTX aint even giving a sweat!mrexon2 15h
15h Поверхностное изучение Книги Корал все,трудности возникли с дель новую ложь ч.6. Он есть в списке книг.Raymfess2 15h
19h Bugged cursed chest conquest. Bugged conquest: At approximately 3:20PM today March 21 while on T12 difficulty in act V I found a cursed chest and killed exactly 300 monsters and didn’t receive credit for the season journey achievement. From looking at other forums posts this has occurred to others. I can’t recall what bounty I was doing when this occurred. I believe that I was in either a realm of fate or the blood marsh but I’m not sure.VIALLRULZ2 19h
19h Act 3 catapult quest bug Got stuck soloing act 3, normal, barb, the soldiers running the second catapult never raised it, even after all monster were dead. Got bored, moved on to third catapult, raised it no problem, returned to find those lazy guys still milling around doing nothing. No progress on the progress bar, couldn't proceed any further, had to quit.Natemare26 19h
19h 傳奇物品消失 我在冒險模式使用卡奈魔方萃取傳奇物品能力,結果我的連環戒消失了,但是卡奈魔方收藏的能力裡面沒有連環戒的能力在裡面loveI2 19h
21h D3 always errors out the first time I think ever since the last major update, whenever I open battle.net, the first time I try to start D3 it errors out. Always starts up fine the 2nd time I try to start up D3. 64 bit Windows 7... error log: Faulting application name: Diablo III64.exe, version:, time stamp: 0x5a98e93d Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 6.1.7601.23915, time stamp: 0x59b94ee4 Exception code: 0xc0000005 Fault offset: 0x00000000000181ed Faulting process id: 0x1408 Faulting application start time: 0x01d3c19842ad26b0 Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\x64\Diablo III64.exe Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dlldogma4200 21h
21h MacOS High Sierra VERY low FPS Hi, Since upgrading to macOS High Sierra, I have ~20FPS down from ~65 The game is not playable. Please advice! Thank you. MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015) CPU: 2,5 GHz Intel Core i7 DDR: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 Video: AMD Radeon R9 M370X PS: Even on low resolution/all settings on low/ LowFX the FPS stays the same.nakano11 21h
22h Error de Juego 0DF1C27C-79BB-49CE-AD7B-17DC1A14C5ADZeratul1 22h
22h Spirit Vessel rarely works in rifts Works just fine running bounties, but only works about a 1/4 of the time in rifts. Can provide video if necessary, easily reproducible. Quick update. If the first thing you do upon entering rift is die, it will proc the 1st time for sure, and much more often during the rest of the rift. If you don't then the chances of it actually proccing are slim to none.sinosleep0 22h
22h Karlei's Point only w/ cold For all the drops I've had and the legendaries that I've reforged, I haven't seen one with +damage other than cold (and its been quite a bit). Is this intentional?ProfX2 22h
22h I am a DUMBA$$ Recently posted a possible bug. Act 1, Spider queen. NOTE: I read the whole Conquest requirement wrong. Sorry, the problem, should be wearing glasses as my former pair are in a Alaska Storage. Have long range vision in one, short range vision in the other. Should be wearing Bifocals. Been to dam stubborn to buy a new pair. MY Sincere Apology. But Thanks to the posts I realized my mistake and got close to the screen to actually see the Print correctly.Xandore1 22h
22h Can't revive inside a Greater Rift This bug happens every once in awhile, and I just failed a GR32 because of it. Print: http://i.imgur.com/cdX2eeL.jpg The "revive options" just dont show up and the only thing I can do is leave the game.DeathBringer44 22h
22h No res option given After dying the game did not give me an option to res. Had to wait for my party to finish the bounties and leave game to get my body backnevada23231 22h
23h Season: New character does not start at zero Hello, I have already tried several times with a new character to start the season trip. Again and again, I assume that I start at zero. That's exactly what happens only partially. Although I start at level 1, but have the Paragon points of my 1st season player and my craftsmen are also fully trained. Already tried to clear my original seasonal character, but the Paragonpunte and the progress in the seasonal goals are still far from being new. Can someone help me? Thank youRedZonja6 23h
1d The Wastes Set Dungeon in General The Wastes Set dungeon for Barbarian is entirely unplayable/unbeatable with its current set objectives and is in dire need of a nerf back to its original objectives from several updates ago. While this isn't necessarily a bug, it does make the game unplayable in some regards as it has made some achievements and add-ons such as wings simply un-acquirable due to its near impossibility.. Please, Blizzard, fix this garbage..ducksfan20912 1d
1d Cant do Act 5 Adventure Hello. I've recently completed the Campaign (all the way through Act 5) and I cannot access Act 5 in Adventure mode. Am I missing something? I've looked through my quests and as far as I can tell, nothing is incomplete. I'm currently doing a seasonal character (Barbarian). Paragon 292, Torment 2 I tried killing Malthael again and it didn't do anything. When I go to Adventure Mode, Act 5 wont show up still.KromeDrone1 1d
1d bug bounty act 1 jar of souls So me and friends was doing bountys and this happened. http://snag.gy/u41YM.jpggamemaste78920 1d
1d Name Change And Leaderboards My name change wont show up on leaderboards it has been a long time now since the change and even new records show up under my old name. I was wondering if there was any way to speed up a fix for this or is it an automated system ? It kinda eliminates the sense of accomplishment.Kyle2 1d
1d Memory Leak You probably already know this (or at least should) D3 has a memory leak. (system memory not video memory) As time progresses playing the game, memory usage increases, this keeps going untill you run out. Just befor typing this i got up to 11GB, in the past iv used up all 16gb. Normaly it will start of at 4-5gb overall usuage, but increases over time. Should go with out saying but .. It is the game process with indicated high memory usage , not another background process.SolarNova1 1d
1d Lost Character I lost my character for the second time, I was a level 50 and I don't know what to do : (FRANCIS20124 1d
1d Born's Frozen Soul Hi, i can't get the Born's Frozen Soul, how can i get it ? explain me please i'm searching and i don't understand.Kayza8 1d
1d PLEASE UPDATE HUD/GAMEPLAY So many things are missing from the HUD. I understand Blizzards intention to keep the interface minimal, but now that the game has moved from campaign focus to competitive play style and leaderboard placement, I think the HUD needs a SERIOUS update. As a Wizard, here are a few examples of crucial information missing from the current HUD. Galvanized Ward -- Currently shows as a number when I mouse over my health globe, and also as a faint animation on my hero. I have no idea when I lose the shield in actual game play, as I can not regularly mouse over my health glove, and the animation gets lost in mobs/mixed with other animations. Unwavering Will -- standing still for 1.5 seconds gives me a buff, which I guess I can guess on, but still, why not just give me a little box telling me it's on? Does it get canceled during knockback? Elemental Exposure -- 5% damage per element, with no indicator. Is it working? Do i have to cast my meteors to get the fire proc? I'm guessing here, and no where does it explain this spell. I'm sure someone knows how it works, but I shouldn't have to rely on finding that person to know for myself. Illusionist -- Grants a 3 second move speed bonus after blink. Something else I can guess on, and that I can see in game, but again.. Why not just give me the box? Magic Weapon (Deflection)-- THIS WOULD BE GREAT TO KNOW! When I perform an attack, I get a life shield for 3 seconds that absorbs 4% of my life in damage. I would love to know when I have this, and when I don't! THIS ONE IS CRAZY TO ME! Why can't I get a little box with the stack #'s so I know when i'm under the effect? Arcane Torrent (Flame Ward) - has a damage reduction while channeling. There are ITEMS that don't give any information. Oculus Ring needs an update. The circle can be hard to see in mobs, and sometimes I can't quite tell if i'm in the circle enough to get the damage bonus. Just give me a little box! Why are so many things left for the player to guess on? It gets super frustrating during higher level gameplay, and I would very much appreciate an explanation. Also.. Can we get an indicator for DISTANCE!? So many things depend on "yards from your hero" but never once have I been presented an indicator in game. If I search Google I come up with some hand drawn circles, but why do I have to again resort to the input of strangers for critical insight into your game!? Thank you.MartinLoofah4 1d
1d Killing Gelatinous Sire too quickly/no gear Multiple times now I've killed a Gel goblin to have it drop one or two gems, as if the tiny gobs just disappear from game.MartinLoofah1 1d