Bug Report

Jan 10, 2017 2.4.3 Known Issues List - Updated 1/6/17 Hello everyone, and welcome to Patch 2.4.3! Below you will find the Known Issues list for our 2.4.3 patch. Please do not report bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list. As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the 2.4.3 patch. What it is listed here are a select few issues -- chosen due to visibility and impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance that are under investigation and (in most cases) are expecting a fix. Just because a bug is not on this list does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here. Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list. Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III! Console Newly created characters are not receiving Angelic Wings or Infernal Helms on log in Please note: the Angelic Wings will now be found in the Cosmetics section of your Inventory if any characters had them in their Inventory or Stash prior to the patch. Additionally, any Infernal Helms in your Inventory or Stash prior to the patch will still be there General Players with large friends lists may occasionally only see game icons in their chat feed instead of full names when multiple friends come onlineNevalistis1 Jan 10, 2017
May 19, 2015 How to report exploits, hacks, and cheats Greetings Heroes, I just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone of our forum policies regarding reporting issues involving exploits, hacks, and cheating: According to the Forums Code of Conduct, under NO circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums. Because of the sensitive nature of hacks/exploits, posting on forums only ensures that other people are going to attempt to use them. Any poster who breaks this rule will have his/her thread deleted immediately and may be reviewed for a forums suspension. If you would like to report a hack, cheating, or other activity against the Terms of Use, please send a detailed e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com. If you've discovered an in-game bug that you feel is sensitive in nature and may potentially be used to exploit game mechanics for personal gain, you may also feel free to contact me directly at tsarnis@blizzard.com with a full report of how to reproduce the issue. Thank you for your due diligence with this. Reporting these issues is incredibly important, but at the same time please remember to report them through the appropriate channels.Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
May 19, 2015 How to Write a Good Bug Report Greetings Heroes, Welcome to Diablo III Bug Report Forums! I am very much looking forward to working with all of you to get any bugs that you may find during your travels through Sanctuary reported to our development team. To get started on this forum, please read through this guide as it explains some Do's and Don't's for bug testing and reporting. Ground Rules Feedback is NOT a bug. Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum. My team and I read every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, I will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. I will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says "Bump" or demands a response from a Blizzard poster. When reporting a bug, please make a thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end. Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are post. If you have a duplicate thread, I will lock it and point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed. Please specify which character on your account experienced the issue you are reporting. If you are posting using a different game account (WoW/SC2/etc.) please include your battletag in your post. Finally, please only discuss bugs within the threads. Avoid off topic discussions or other things not related to the bug in the thread. Don't use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback or other subjective opinions about the game. Bug Writing Ok, you found a bug, congratulations! But now what? This guide will explain how to accurately write a bug report. When posting a bug, please begin with a one or two sentence Summary that attempts to accurately describe the bug. We should be able to understand at least 75% of the issue you are reporting simply by looking at your Summary. I understand that the size of the Summary has to be short, but please do your best. Good summary: The tooltip for the Barbarian's Bash skill contains a typo. Bad summary: Bug with smash After your Summary, include a brief description of the bug you experienced. Include as much RELEVANT information as you can. Where you in multiplayer? Could you reproduce the issue? Specifics are preferred as we need to know as much as possible about the issue. If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help Quality Assurance get a much faster turn around time reproducing the issue and reporting it to the Diablo III developers. Finally, it always helps to attach a link to Imgur (or another picture hosting site) that displays a screenshot of the bug. If you need to include a video, link to a video as well. Types of Bugs Below are some different types of bugs you may encounter in Diablo III. I also have included the specific information I would like for each bug reported of this type. Combat bugs - These are pretty simple. If there is a broken skill in the game, include the name of the skill and the class that uses the skill. Example: The Barbarian's skill Bash does not knock enemies away. Quest bugs - These can be complicated. For quest issues, we request that you include two things: 1. Please include the name of the quest and quest step that you were on when you encountered the bug. The name of the quest is the name that displays at the top of your quest log, while the quest step is the specific instructions for you to complete in the quest. 2. Please specify weather this occurred in multiplayer or solo play. Example: During the quest "The Fire From The Sky : Slay a Wretched Mother", you cannot kill the Wretched Mother in multiplayer. Environment bugs - Finally, Environment bugs round out the specific types of bugs I need more information about. For Environment bugs, please describe the issue you found and tell me what level area it is located in. The level area is simply the name of the sub-zone you are in and can be found above the minimap. Every location in the game has a level area, and it helps to know this before I start looking. Screenshots are perfect for Environment bugs as well. They will accurately display the issue you are seeing. Screenshots can be taken by pressing Print Screen and can be found in the Screenshots folder in the Documents/Diablo III folder. Uploading a screenshot to an online photo site like Imgur and linking it back to your thread would help me a lot as well. Example - In New Tristram, one of the houses is bright pink. Crashes Crashes are getting their own section because of their complexity. One major way you can help Blizzard out is by filling out the crash box that appears if you crash. Simply write a description of what happened when you crashed. Were you in multiplayer? Again, specifics are key and can really help us narrow down the cause of any bugs you encounter and get them fixed as quickly as possible. Again, welcome to Diablo III!!! Following these guidelines will allow all of us to work together as efficiently as possible. Thanks for reading and enjoy the game!Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
19m !Severe Unintended Mechanism With BR: BS BR:BS-Battle Rage Bloodshed Rune While checking my clear video for a barbarian build where I utilize the ancients, I saw that each ancient crits as well. However, ancients' damage output is significantly less than the main character. Moreover, those small crits are also considered in the damage calculation of the new BR:BS rune (battle rage bloodshed, which is apparently using an averaging method). As a result, those ancients' crits may severely be diluting the damage calculation of the battle rage and they crit very often with high attack speed values. Previously, I thought that while the developers edited the BS in order to reduce the server load caused by the whirlwind, this nerfed the BS rune for other barbarian builds. Required modifications are needed to put BR:BS back to how it performed before that update. It must be remembered that we don't use BR:BS only in whirlwind but in other builds. Potential Fix: For example, BS damage calculation can only consider highest 5-10 or X number of crits done in a certain time interval, not all of the crits in that interval or exclude crits done by the pets altogether. Note: This could be the reason why R6 Hota is shining more than IK hota as there is no ancients utilized in R6 Hota. Or other builds not performing as the math suggests otherwise.Prokahn12 19m
31m arcan miss firing after killing blue jellies After killing blue jellies as a wizard my arcane is miss firing and cant stop it.IceGirl0 31m
44m always report need update in the first start I have updated to 2.6.4.55430, but when the first start time of d3, it will report that "the game need to be updated". then I will have to exit the game and start it again from the battle net agent, it start successfully.zhangsan2 44m
1h No credit for solo Greater Rifts Level 70 Not getting credit for solo greater Rifts level 70 or higher and do not receive primal gear. Was getting until 2 weeks ago.Mindmelt7 1h
1h Patch 2.6.4 Legendary Potions "Legendary Potions are no longer stored in player inventory and can be accessed or changed by right-clicking on the potion icon in the action bar." I can only see the latest legendary potion I docked and the general potion. I have 10 Legendary potions in my stash and can't see any of them when I right click. This doesn't seem like a huge lifestyle change other than the one space freed up in inventory. I can access all 10 by right clicking if they are in my "inventory", but the promise was they didn't need to be in inventory. So was this a misprint? It would be huge if they are all stored in the stash and ALL are accessible, or even better if they are ALL stored in the potion space and freed up the stash as well.Truwar10 1h
2h Half Pet showing on screen in collection Hello, I found a pet goblin today and got my pet as usual however in the collection the pet icon and preview shows only half the pet, like it fell half way through the ground or something. just wondering if anyone else has come across this. The pet I found was "OVERSEER LADY JOSEPHINE" if anyone is wondering. Evil looking red devil teddy bear. =) I have screenshot but don't think I can post with picture. I have restarted the game to see if that fixes it but no luck.Teks0 2h
4h Anniversary achievements bug So, I started a lvl 1 demon hunter on hardcore for the anniversary dungeon, did all the achievements except for the Wirt's Leg and the Cultist Pages, but got none of the achievements, even though i killed Diablo and the 3 other bosses, visited those 3 locations and all Help ?JoJo4 4h
6h Diablo freezes up after start up. I use a MacPro with the latest IOS. I had no problems running Diablo before, but now when the game loads, everything freezes up, and I have to restart my computer; is there a fix for this problem. I've been playing this game forever and would like to continue.Gabriel5 6h
6h Primal red beams/map icon. Looks like this is not working as intended, sometimes only beam shows (no map icon) and sometimes the other way around, or just none of it. Please fix this before season starts.Exalted0 6h
6h No Rez Optns after dying in GR Was doing a GR and goofed up, got killed, but then there were no options to resurrect, the mobs just milled about and the timer kept ticking down. I do have a 1 minute video to show what happened.Dalmar0 6h
6h [Resolved]Missing Keystones (not stash) In game Customer Service sent me here, else I'd have submitted a ticket like years ago. Anyway, I had thousands in my stash before the patch. Now my Character materials tab shows 39. The keystone slots in my stash are now empty, so did I have so many that the game bugged out? Is there anyway I can submit a ticket to get them back?Cannae2 6h
7h Rift stone not appearing After playing without riftstones for several days, it appears that this bug is something which is not going to disappear on its own. After finishing a Nephalem rift, usually on the ground, near the defeated Rift Guardian, appear the riftstones (used for entering a Greater Rift).drmicrochp2 7h
7h Whole primal ancient set gone??? Just came back to D3 for S16 and figured i´d fool around a little with my necromancer, which had (if not a full) a 99% primal ancient build (roughly 450h of playtime). So, i log in, and my necro is wearing the speedrun build i put together while i was playing, and i figured i´d change to my GR push gear, only it was gone - the whole frickn thing, all 12 pieces. BLIZZARD? Plz?zainth1 7h
8h Razael The Feared Razael the Feared must be bugged in the irreplaceable you achievement in hardcore It is the last of the unique monsters that i need for this event I started out today with the seemingly simple goal of finding it 14 hours later it still has not spawned I am only running act5 pandemonium 1 I must have run this bounty hundreds of times by now Did Razael get moved to another location? Or is it under so many rngs that it simply can not spawn? BTW this is not the first time i have been looking for Razael I have been trying since season 5 How many times does blizzard think i should run this before I get it? This spawn rate bug needs to be fixedTHESANDMAN646 8h
9h a rare phenomenon a rare phenomenon I can´t get the achievement after killing the last on my checklist: Skullsword. It still shows it was not done Thanks for help.Josephine0 9h
9h Game crashing a lot since patch 2.6.4.55430 Crashes as frequently as about every hour to as little as once every 2-3 hours. Half the time it crashes I don't even get the dialog with the tell us about what caused this and what not. ThanksStoneRyno0 9h
10h Piedra superior Falla Me han desaparecido de mis bolsas las piedras para hacer la Falla Superior, se que las tengo pero no las veo y no encuentro ni una forma de ponerme en contacto con alguien de Blizzar para que me lo solucione. ¡¡DECEPCIONANTE!!Bozh2 10h
10h stone of superior failure Hi, I needed to solve the problem that arose after the last update. The stone of the fault disappeared. They do not appear to me. But I can get into the fault until it's over. Could it be resourced?Kevrhon1 10h
10h Spectrum Sword Appearance I have an old Spectrum sword in my stash from years ago but it wont allow me to use the appearance for it, i was wondering if there was some way to fix it so i can use the appearance.Paleidan4 10h
10h red beam There is no badge of primitive things on the mini map and the "red beam" from the thing will be highlighted only when you recognize it through the book and throw it on the floor.ВежливыйХам1 10h
12h Item dropped too close to door on switch Legendary item dropped too close to door and can't pick up. What do I do?TheBoob1 12h
16h Wirt's Leg bug pathch 2.6.4 and Wiet;s leg plan dtill blue... what gives>Dragon722 16h
16h Public game matching is messing up I'm constantly getting into game with GR open by someone while i'm trying to enter in normal rifts game. Guess the problem is that before the patch any game with GR opened would be out of games-to-join pool no matter what type the game was. Now you can enter NORMAL rift game and open GR there and the game will be just useless for people looking for NORMAL rift game.Eustace2 16h
16h Dumped into GR game already started On Europe servers, happened twice now since the patch.Scourge9 16h
17h Disappearing Potion Good Day, I just noticed that when i equipped another build from the armory my potion just vanished, i can still use it but it's not in my character's inventory. Thanks God bless, ShellShell1 17h
21h Problem distributing paragon points in Switch I have switch platform and I cannot distribute paragon points to respective category. In the paragon tab where it said "A" or "Y" to add or remove points, this is where I am stuck, "A" and "Y" don't work on this step. Could anyone help? ThanksSUNDRAGON1 21h
23h Necromancers dieing in town hardcore mode (rant)soooooo, this is a lovely bug...and this is why diablo 3 needs to fix some crap it would be different if they would be willing to make it so your hardcore character was alive again after something like this happens... (end rant) Image: http://prntscr.com/m89zq0 my skeletons killed me after i returned from the pvp battlegrounds.... even worse was i even had the Circle of Nailuj's in my first run through hardcore...... further info on it: was dueling a Demon hunter, was spamming the skeleton ability so they swarmed the demon hunter each time demon hunter rolled away. killed demon hunter 2-3 times, went through the portal. and skeletons started attacking me and killed me. Happened in act 2, I was to act 3(fresh no quests done), demon hunter was only on act 2, half way through on the quest blood and sand. easy fix to make this bug NEVER exist again Blizzard would be to destroy skeletons upon entering the towns, and then they have to respawn them when they leave towns.TitusWingate2 23h
23h Blizzcon 2018 Rewards not showing For some reason my Blizzcon 2018 rewards aren't showing for Diablo 3. I got the other ones, just not Diablo 3.LordPils0 23h
1d The Butcher Buggin' the Butcher: Hello i'm looking for the Blizzard gods to answer an issue concerning the Butcher. I've cleared the area multiple times even going so far as to backtrack Halls of Agony 1 & 2 a few times but upon clearing to get to the Butcher i'm left hanging as there's nowhere else to go...not to complain or anything but he's the last Boss Kill to finish up that run of 5 for the spoils and i don't wanna waste my time or yours like that but please fix this....another faithful WoW player on Turalyon since may of 2006.!Morhgoth2 1d
1d Monster Duplicate Uuumm!!! In my GR the monsters kept multiplying like BeBe's kidsRAVENHONEY1 1d
1d Bone Skewer Achievement Bugged On Teeth Rune Bone Skewer Damage 40 enemies with Bone Spear in 3 seconds I'm not sure if this is bugged for everyone but it was for me. I know I should have gotten it since I killed 70+ enemies with one shot of it but still didn't get the achievement. I then switched to the Shatter rune while using Briggs' Wrath to clump enemies and I got it in one go.BrainstrmSrg16 1d
1d After update / lost stash items / lost story After Update Lost My full stash with all items and lost my complete game / like a newbei need to make all of quests to go adventure ( im paragon 120 now)Sigkeegan1 1d
1d Cosmic Wings bug Cosmic Wings bug one time early on i playd whimsydale and found some thing call cosmic wings on the ground. After killing som elite horses. I was thinking that the item was looking uninteresting and that cosmic dident have that much whit the game to do so i dropt it to the grond and ceept playing. That was many years ago. Now i have playd whimsydale many times looking for a new sett of wings, but i have not found any. Is there a way to reset the wings other than buying a new game? I think that legendery gems have a nice reset, so if you use them for an uppgarde you can get a new one by playing a new grift. Best Regards Thomas PerssonBhomipoon12 1d
1d Disconnected when followers gear gets swaped Every time I try to swap my followers gear for something different/better I get instantly disconnected from the game!jimbo0 1d
1d Bug with the "Restore Hero" button Duplicate hardcore character showed up in my list when I pushed the restore hero button. I`m writhing this to make sure i`m not using some kind of a bug. Can you check please is this a bug or I can play it with this character?Rombrant0 1d
1d Character locked in position in game For the last few weeks I have had an issue in game. Suddently nothing happens play wise. My character can still move, but none of the demons move nor does any actua combat occur. Then a few seconds later, the game snaps back to real-time, but with the last few seconds of combat condensed into that moment. If I don't die I am often stuck in one location and have to fight as if rooted to the spot. Trying to move shows the character moving very slightly, and then rebounding to the original spot. I have found 2 routes out - Demon Hunter Vault which is great anyway but for all other characters, the only solution is to teleport to town and back. This isn't possible in combat of course, nor is it useful when Grifting as time is lost. Technical wise I'm play on a Dell G5 i5-8300H, 8 Gig of Ram and Win 10 (latest release). Card is 1050Ti. Been running 417.35 up until today but noticed new driver out. DX12. My network connection is a 76 meg fibre to the cabinet with Vodafone. I am connected over Ethernet on a Gigabit link. The cable to the local telegraph pole is only 2 weeks old, and the cabinet is 30m from the pole. I am the sole user of my network. I have played over 4G too with the same issue.Dogwart0 1d
1d Legendary Potions can be unequipped in GRs When my group and I were playing a GR earlier this evening (after the patch was released), one of my groupmates accidentally clicked and dragged her legendary potion off the toolbar, causing it to fall as if it were a drop. When we realised what had happened and she picked it up, she then couldn't equip it again until we'd beaten the Rift Guardian.KAHighwind3 1d
1d OSX Yosemite - Game not working anymore Hey, currently at version 2.6.4.55430 and game is not playable. After click play I am taken to the black full screen, where I see the diablo 3 mouse icon, all seems to be normal at this point. Then the game screen shrinks to the size of windowed mode and I get the spinning wheel with application not responding. Any idea what could be wrong?OAOAdam3 1d
1d perte de cles de faille apres la mise a jour BONJOUR TOUTE MES CLES DE FAILLE ON DISPARUS DEPUIS LA DERNIERE MISE A JOUR (547 CLES) deja quand j ai recupere mes objet de la derniere saison une perte d objet gemme et autre on disparue et on ete perdu j espere recuperer certain de mes objet perdu cdltMEPHYSTO3 1d
1d Corsair + Azerty layout = wrong keys light up It seems to be an old problem that was never fixed. On a Corsair RGB keyboard with azerty laytout A and Q are mixed when visualy showing cooldowns http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165220Atomium0 1d
1d no 70 GR primal acheivement no level 70 GR Primal achievement post patchTyche6 1d
1d Error ID: EQGTC Cannot view player profiles on us.diablo3.comGhostpos3 1d
1d Wirt's Leg - Can't Get Map I got Wirt's Leg plan, but it's only magic, not legendary.. so I can't get the map of the stars.Tweep818 1d
1d Higher Rift Keystone HIGHER RIFT KEYSTONE'S My Higher Rift keystone's suddenly doesn't show in my stash anymore , , and when I do rifts and after killing the rift guardian , , shows I pick up the keystone , , but when I look in my inventory it doesn't show any higher rift keystones , , I can play higher rifts without any keystones , , Smile , , Please HelpRolf1 1d
1d Mistake in Polish translation in Uliana's set So Uliana's Stratagem set 6-piece bonus in English says (after 2.6.4 patch): "Increases damage of Exploding Palm by 9000%, and Seven-Sided Strike detonates Exploding Palm on hit." but Polish translation says: "Zwiększa obrażenia Siedmiostronnego Uderzenia o 9000%. Siedmiostronne Uderzenie detonuje Eksplodującą Dłoń." meaning it's Seven-Sided Strike's damage that is increased by 9000% not Exploding Palm's. Quite misleading... Cheers!Cyan0 1d
1d Demonic Prisoner Demonic Prisoner We completed the Demonic Prisoner and did not receive the achievement. Note that many people are complaining this but no response from BZ , in blue letter or other notification.HKdiablo1 1d
1d Cant get map of stars Can't get map of stars on ps4 the legendary leg pattern is a magic wirts leg when I go to make itpeacekeeper29 1d