Bug Report

Jan 10, 2017 2.4.3 Known Issues List - Updated 1/6/17 Hello everyone, and welcome to Patch 2.4.3! Below you will find the Known Issues list for our 2.4.3 patch. Please do not report bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list. As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the 2.4.3 patch. What it is listed here are a select few issues -- chosen due to visibility and impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance that are under investigation and (in most cases) are expecting a fix. Just because a bug is not on this list does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here. Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list. Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III! Console Newly created characters are not receiving Angelic Wings or Infernal Helms on log in Please note: the Angelic Wings will now be found in the Cosmetics section of your Inventory if any characters had them in their Inventory or Stash prior to the patch. Additionally, any Infernal Helms in your Inventory or Stash prior to the patch will still be there General Players with large friends lists may occasionally only see game icons in their chat feed instead of full names when multiple friends come onlineNevalistis1 Jan 10, 2017
May 19, 2015 How to report exploits, hacks, and cheats Greetings Heroes, I just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone of our forum policies regarding reporting issues involving exploits, hacks, and cheating: According to the Forums Code of Conduct, under NO circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums. Because of the sensitive nature of hacks/exploits, posting on forums only ensures that other people are going to attempt to use them. Any poster who breaks this rule will have his/her thread deleted immediately and may be reviewed for a forums suspension. If you would like to report a hack, cheating, or other activity against the Terms of Use, please send a detailed e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com. If you've discovered an in-game bug that you feel is sensitive in nature and may potentially be used to exploit game mechanics for personal gain, you may also feel free to contact me directly at tsarnis@blizzard.com with a full report of how to reproduce the issue. Thank you for your due diligence with this. Reporting these issues is incredibly important, but at the same time please remember to report them through the appropriate channels.Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
May 19, 2015 How to Write a Good Bug Report Greetings Heroes, Welcome to Diablo III Bug Report Forums! I am very much looking forward to working with all of you to get any bugs that you may find during your travels through Sanctuary reported to our development team. To get started on this forum, please read through this guide as it explains some Do's and Don't's for bug testing and reporting. Ground Rules Feedback is NOT a bug. Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum. My team and I read every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, I will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. I will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says "Bump" or demands a response from a Blizzard poster. When reporting a bug, please make a thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end. Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are post. If you have a duplicate thread, I will lock it and point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed. Please specify which character on your account experienced the issue you are reporting. If you are posting using a different game account (WoW/SC2/etc.) please include your battletag in your post. Finally, please only discuss bugs within the threads. Avoid off topic discussions or other things not related to the bug in the thread. Don't use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback or other subjective opinions about the game. Bug Writing Ok, you found a bug, congratulations! But now what? This guide will explain how to accurately write a bug report. When posting a bug, please begin with a one or two sentence Summary that attempts to accurately describe the bug. We should be able to understand at least 75% of the issue you are reporting simply by looking at your Summary. I understand that the size of the Summary has to be short, but please do your best. Good summary: The tooltip for the Barbarian's Bash skill contains a typo. Bad summary: Bug with smash After your Summary, include a brief description of the bug you experienced. Include as much RELEVANT information as you can. Where you in multiplayer? Could you reproduce the issue? Specifics are preferred as we need to know as much as possible about the issue. If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help Quality Assurance get a much faster turn around time reproducing the issue and reporting it to the Diablo III developers. Finally, it always helps to attach a link to Imgur (or another picture hosting site) that displays a screenshot of the bug. If you need to include a video, link to a video as well. Types of Bugs Below are some different types of bugs you may encounter in Diablo III. I also have included the specific information I would like for each bug reported of this type. Combat bugs - These are pretty simple. If there is a broken skill in the game, include the name of the skill and the class that uses the skill. Example: The Barbarian's skill Bash does not knock enemies away. Quest bugs - These can be complicated. For quest issues, we request that you include two things: 1. Please include the name of the quest and quest step that you were on when you encountered the bug. The name of the quest is the name that displays at the top of your quest log, while the quest step is the specific instructions for you to complete in the quest. 2. Please specify weather this occurred in multiplayer or solo play. Example: During the quest "The Fire From The Sky : Slay a Wretched Mother", you cannot kill the Wretched Mother in multiplayer. Environment bugs - Finally, Environment bugs round out the specific types of bugs I need more information about. For Environment bugs, please describe the issue you found and tell me what level area it is located in. The level area is simply the name of the sub-zone you are in and can be found above the minimap. Every location in the game has a level area, and it helps to know this before I start looking. Screenshots are perfect for Environment bugs as well. They will accurately display the issue you are seeing. Screenshots can be taken by pressing Print Screen and can be found in the Screenshots folder in the Documents/Diablo III folder. Uploading a screenshot to an online photo site like Imgur and linking it back to your thread would help me a lot as well. Example - In New Tristram, one of the houses is bright pink. Crashes Crashes are getting their own section because of their complexity. One major way you can help Blizzard out is by filling out the crash box that appears if you crash. Simply write a description of what happened when you crashed. Were you in multiplayer? Again, specifics are key and can really help us narrow down the cause of any bugs you encounter and get them fixed as quickly as possible. Again, welcome to Diablo III!!! Following these guidelines will allow all of us to work together as efficiently as possible. Thanks for reading and enjoy the game!Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
13m chests bugging out in act 5 im runing tal meteor set having chest bug out and not open even though i have killed the pack it spawns this has only hapened on wizard and in act 5fubarian0 13m
27m Gelatinous Sire I run into this gob, I kill the Sire, then kill the two Spawns and then nothing, the rest don't spawn and I get no gear. This has happened three times in a row for me. I am using Monk WoL build.Thorn106 27m
1h Die My charter Hello! something was trouble my character. Hardcore I play with a character and in the awareness (Demon Hunter) was passive skillnek claimed my skill and did not use it, but I died immediately. I could ask it to be revived back up my character? my charter name number OneKrisszmester0 1h
3h Escepe game 5F1A42AF-2963-4BC7-97EC-4980A0224E86Stydent020 3h
6h Bounty mats Not getting Arreat War Tapestry from bounty's I have done 3 now and It will not give me the mats so I can use the kane cube. Please help meSealBreaker4 6h
8h Error loading the hero. (Code: 395002) I have seen a few reports on this error as well but for mine, here's how I got this exactly: Steps: 1. open a portal in New Tristram to Realm of Putridness, the one in the Skeleton King room. (unsure if it's Putridness) 2. walk a few steps forward and before the screen fades, I managed to cast meteors. 3. While the screen fades, I can heard Maghda's dying screams and Skeleton King is dead too. 4. The screen stays black, maybe because they were dead before the fading in. 5. Nothing happens and I closed the client. 6. When trying to login, I now get the above error. -- There was an error loading the hero. Please try again. (Code 395002). I've seen this reported a while ago, but not sure if this can be fixed. I can load my hero list at all.Jarbl4 8h
8h Story Stuck! Turning the Tide Greetings! I am on my Crusader, UsagiAngel. I am on the story Turning the tide. I have raised two catapults, but the third one is not progressing. The NPCs are there, cranking away, but it's not raising up. I have tried leaving and coming back. It's still stuck. I'm new to the forums, tried looking for this issue but didn't see it. Is there a fix?Midorrian14 8h
11h cube is over charging reusable parts in cube when doing rares to legs in the cube I noticed it's taking 70 reusable parts instead of 50. I had 218 reusable parts , I made 4 rares to do in cube. I was only able to do 3 I went from 218 down to 8 after only doing 3 rares.Amooki3 11h
12h Potion Duplication and Potion Value Bug Hi there, I have noticed that the values of a potion change when they are applied. Example: In the inventory is the value 50. If I invest it also shows 50, but the value in the inventory is then suddenly 65. If I then equip another one, it is converted into my previous one ... So I'll only have one kind of potionCainomania3 12h
18h Recent Players list missing My Recent Players list has been MIA since Monday's maintenance. Another player confirmed his was missing as well. Can anyone else confirm theirs is missing and is there a fix? Thank youasoong56 18h
18h Blood and Sand Quest: Blood and Sand Quest item is not showing up in Cave of the Betrayer (either floor) I have the blood from Vault of the Assassin Haven't played in over a year and just came back but it's bugged it seems.Boltman0 18h
19h Crash on "Retrieving Hero List" When logging into Diablo i get to the authentication pop-up which goes trough the "Connected to a Blizzard Server" and "Authenticated" But when it hits "Retrieving Hero List" my game freezes and if i click anything it crashes. I've tried the following: - Waiting for it to pass through (Without Luck) - Deleted the possible D3/Blizzard folders containing cache etc. - Flushing the DNS - Reinstalling Game - Restarting Router - Restarting PC - Closing programs that could interfere. I can log into another account without problems, so it seems like my character is stuck somewhere in the system. This happens to me every other day, and noone seems to be able to find any logic in this matter. I've had several chats with GMs that suggested me numerous solutions, but all without luck. A GM tried logging into my account from his end and had the exact same problem as me. it doesnt seem like there is any other posts considering this matter, there is "stuck on retrieving hero list" posts, but that is not the same problem. I am told that there is currently no solution to this, and i should wait it out for a solution to come, so if anyone has any suggestions apart from what i've already tried, i would be greatful. CheersArkis3 19h
19h Pet lost by being transported to the vault I killed a menagerist goblin, and he spawned a vault portal which I accidentally clicked. After returning to the place I killed the goblin, my pet was nowhere to be found. Health globes were still there.. Even if items disappear like this, pets should never disappear. They are so rare to find!Anmaja1 19h
21h Level 3 Legendary gems to level 70 BUG I have leveled 3 legendary gems to 70 but didn't receive the achievement. :/WhiteRabbit1 21h
21h Challenge rift I watched a number of youtube videos that inform viewers that Blizzard had made a mistake with not using a current seasonal themed rift as it had RORRG in cube so replaced it. I just started the rift a few minutes ago and to my shock and horror you clearly could not be bothered to either: 1) Change the EU server as you did the US server challenge rift. 2) Change the rift to reflect current seasonal theme and stay on par! Not a happy customer here and I expect immediate changes if you want me to continue supporting you going on into the future!Ancient11 21h
23h Instant death on HC After equiping potion of Kulle-Aid, an unknown mob instant killed me. Nothing deadly around. I mentioned in chat about finding the pot a player command to instant kill me? or a hidden feature of Kulle-Aid?Zoutsteen0 23h
1d Choppy gameplay on some FPS ranges So resently I found a problem with one Game Master. We checked both and the problem was on mine and his pc the same. So as we found out game feels choppy/stuttery when FPS is in 45-50, 70-90 ranges (maybe others also). Anyone can test it out like this: 1. Put fps limiter in game or other app on 30 60 120. Open game and move around. 2. Now put limiter in above noted fps ranges and try moving around again. Issue is mostly visible in Act 1 in glowing windows. When watching 240 frames per second slowed down video it feels like after every frame everything stops and then on next frame starts to move again and so on. Why is this a problem? When using >120Hz monitor, in Diablo 3 FPS range is very big on any system. FPS range on 1060 is like 60-200. So when playing in party and running rifts or greater rifts, fps drops to 60-80 and then it feels like game is choppy.Illuminati6 1d
1d Поручения В поручениях убили и просто невозможно было реснуться и меня тупо кикнули хотя осталось 1 задание выполнить, very nice!Denimafas0 1d
1d Primal Non Max Stats Hey dear Blizz employees, i encountered a bug with the guaranteed primal drop when clearing GR 70 solo season; a primal shield dropped for me with one stat being (only) 15% extra life - its supposed to roll a max of 18%. Was playing solo on a Hammerdin Crusader at the current patch (2.4.3) as of posting time on EU realm - more Info can be seen on screens. Screenshots uploaded: https://imgur.com/a/3Tq1ndPFrozenBrain0 1d
1d Wizard Orb Bug Hello, I think the wizard's Orb is bugged. I cannot put an experience gem into source, also gems works in it like in armor, not weapon. I guess it's bug cause the Orb is in weapon task in blacksmith. With regards.Amfa5 1d
1d Bug with Primal Announcement Bug with initial lvl 70 Primal. Fin in 16 min, still got primal. Announcement for getting primal came after getting it under 15 min.CoffeeBlack0 1d
1d missing archivements archivments not visible , Missing - this text should be raplaced game data i wnt complete sesonal , but i cannot i miss 2 legen gems up to 70 lvl and nothing . some help ? Thx all .Hackfinal7 1d
1d The purchased battletag problem I have purchased a change of battletag, the problem is that 2 months after changing battletag to the new one I made a record in a "greater rift", the result on the leaderboard is displayed under the old battletag (not the new one, which I bought). I tried to solve the problem with the help of support on the page battle.net, but they are helplessly spreading their hands and say that the problem lies with the developers. I've paid for the change of battletag but still records on the leaderboard are under the old bt. Additionally on the page battle.net can't view my profile, because it says that "Profile Unavailable".LadyAnna39 1d
1d probleme ensemble 6 inharus ensemble 6 inharus effets ne fonctionnent plusLutin1 1d
1d Completed Season Journey Ch 1, no gear Yesterday I completed the first chapter of the season journey (first hero this season) and I didn’t geht the set gear. I continued today, chapter 2 complete and I recieved the Mail with the gear für chapter 2. I am pretty sure, that I didn‘t destroy both set items or got the mail with the set items. I can‘t create a tickte, it says, I have to write in this forum. Can someone help me? Thanks!Steffe752 1d
1d GR70+ Solo Run, no Primal Drop I completed my first solo GR70+ a few days ago and did not get a primal drop, but all my research says it's guaranteed. Since I didn't get a drop, I'm concerned that for whatever reason, I am unable to get any primal drops.SpitfireAce5 1d
1d NO drop from Chiltara Listen my name is Bullvy , been farming for the coin from Chiltara and Zelusa for 2 years. Iv kill them over 700 times and no drop yet, what is wrong with this game...if you dont want us to have it, take the thing out of the game, tire of farming 10h in a row and no drops!!! This is crazy!!!Bullvy5 1d
1d Season Journey Objective Not Completing I have been attempting multiple ways to complete the objective "In For the Kill" which requires me to kill Azmodan at level 70 on T13 in under 30 seconds. I have timed myself from the moment I enter the chamber to when I kill him, and have always been under time; I have tried both from the story and adventure modes. I have done adventure mode multiple times. Am I timing myself at the wrong point?Bythorsbanjo2 1d
1d Bug with a wardrobe stuff 1. I have created 3 tabs 2. I wear 1 tab (set of GOALS) as shown in the screenshot I have 2 rings and zadiak winds 3. I wear 2 tabs and I have a ring with 1 tab 4. Result: And so I constantly play on hk and shivers that constantly need to change the rings in places! https://ibb.co/9Ndzg6G https://ibb.co/4WMjKw6 https://ibb.co/Dt9KY1bKillMeOrDie4 1d
1d bounties still bugging out act 5 the lost legion quest. killed all enemies, opened the radiant chest and no success. another wasted bounty runCavil0 1d
1d 1st solo Greater Rift 70 primal did not drop. 1st time solo Greater Rift 70 primal did not drop.DoNoM10 1d
1d Completed CH 4 no gear On 2/14 I completed chapter 4 on seasonal and then looked to see if I received the mail with it in there. No mail with it in to get the gear to complete the Natalya's Demon Hunter Set. i did receive the wings and the portrait frame. I would like to not have to farm the rest of the gear for the set but will if I have to. Any help would be appreciated. PoppaDragon1894 Aeriella -- Demon HunterPoppaDragon2 1d
2d Pandemonium Fortress chest wont open Hello! I have noticed that in Act 5 - Pandemonium Fortress (1 or 2, dont remember) there is a chest that activates when you get near it, and you need to kill regular Winged Assassins (not elites or epics) for it to open. I kill them of in one swoop and it still wont open. Anyone else having this problem? /AelfonsAelfons3 2d
2d Unable to close Grift (Speak to Urshi...) I have been unable to complete any greater rifts since I logged on this afternoon. After I have spoken to Urshi and upgraded gems, the status of the quest remains at "Speak to Urshi to claim your reward". No other members of my party can close the rift, even though they have also claimed their rewards.MrTESOL2 2d
2d Re Birthed Character I just re-birthed my level 41 wizard I read very clearly that I will go down to level 1 having a now seasonal hero which is fine but it said to check my mail and i didn't see anything in my notifications or Blizzard email affiliated with Diablo 3. My wizard is still at level 41 and not a seasonal hero. How do I check my characters mail? Is this something others have noticed. also i play on P.C. comments welcome.Picrossed1 2d
2d Time trap bugg multiplayer the time trap ashivement multiplayer, torment 1 will not register as accomplished in ashivements 2 kills on char THESILENTONE pls ad this if posible im tierd of looking for it yet again ;)TSO5 2d
2d 1200 Para no more primals bug ? I think I have a patch problem because I'm 1200 paragon and I still have not gotten a primal to drop. Other players are telling me that there has to be something wrong. I only got the free one you get when you complete the 70 solo GR and that's it.Koopa3201 2d
2d potions in slot During game play in a greater rift it is possible to throw your potion on the ground. Although you can pick it up you can't re insert it into the slot to be used until after the rift is completed. So far I have accidentally destroyed one potion and may or may not have failed a rift because of the bug. Please solve this problem. Have never seen it happen before the current patch.DemonicHaze3 2d
2d Legendary gem vanish and will not drop My bane of the powerful has disappeared from my stash and i cannot upgrade it at urshi. None of my characters have it equipped and the gem hasn't dropped from the 30 Grifts I've done today. has anyone else had this problem?CheezeDogg6 2d
2d King of the Ziggurat event bug I'm stuck with unending waves of adds spawning, & the progress bar not moving past 50%. The only quest text I see is "keep the Ice Clan off the ziggurat" I killed the elite on the top of the rise before the event triggered.DireWolfHart9 2d
2d Achievement '' Boss Mode '' hello , i have a little problem trying to do an seasonal achievment called '' Boss Mode '' it says complete the following bosses under 20 minuts on difficulty '' X '' or higher so ive tried 3 times doin this achievment of killing 16 bosses on tourment 10 under 20 minuts 3 times i beat the timer but wont give me malthael ... so i cant complete the achievement thanks for your help ! :)Floress2 2d
2d Error Code 24004 I'll join a greater rift lobby, run the rifts, and back out after a couple. Every time i select to join another lobby, i get a message that says "failed to find a public game. I receive error code 24004. this has happened several times. each time I have to close the game, and restart the game to be able to join greater rift lobbies.SkaTurtle1 2d
2d Bug Teguk Não dar status A pedra Lendária Teguk não está aparecendo nos status quando gasta Ódio. E também não esta dando armadura quando canaliza habilidades que usam ódio.. Por favor arrumem isso. Falei com amigos e eles fizeram os mesmo teste e não está aparecendo para eles.Sifras6660 2d
2d Guardian of Sanctuary issue Has anyone else had an issue with the Guardian of Sanctuary for the Conqueror achievement? I have ran through approximately six Nehalem Rifts on Torment VIII under five minutes. I have timed three of them, which have been completed well under four.CommGod062 2d
3d Can't res seasonal after death. As the subject says I died doing public bounties and could res, even after having my friend come to try and res me. It appears that I leveled at the same time of death and read that bug was supposed to be fixed.Hoohoodillyo0 3d
3d Completed Season Journey = No Extra Stash Hi. I just completed this season's journey until Guardian but did not get an additional stash. Kindly check. Thank you!radium07075 3d
3d Join Game Glitch I am copying and pasting it from General Discussion in hopes of getting a response. Also I realized that this may be a more appropriate forum for posting this: Anyone else experiencing this? I did not find it anywhere in the search, so posting here. When I logged in this morning, the Join Game tab is greyed out. When I run my pointer over it, it reads, "Only available to party leader." This is the same if I try to run in Adventure mode, Challenge Rift, or Campaign. Also the same if I try different characters that are either in or out of Season. I should also add that this Join Game glitch occurs either in public or private games as well. Any input would be much appreciated. Peace.Parousia1 3d