Bug Report

Jan 10, 2017 2.4.3 Known Issues List - Updated 1/6/17 Hello everyone, and welcome to Patch 2.4.3! Below you will find the Known Issues list for our 2.4.3 patch. Please do not report bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list. As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the 2.4.3 patch. What it is listed here are a select few issues -- chosen due to visibility and impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance that are under investigation and (in most cases) are expecting a fix. Just because a bug is not on this list does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here. Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list. Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III! Console Newly created characters are not receiving Angelic Wings or Infernal Helms on log in Please note: the Angelic Wings will now be found in the Cosmetics section of your Inventory if any characters had them in their Inventory or Stash prior to the patch. Additionally, any Infernal Helms in your Inventory or Stash prior to the patch will still be there General Players with large friends lists may occasionally only see game icons in their chat feed instead of full names when multiple friends come onlineNevalistis1 Jan 10, 2017
May 19, 2015 How to report exploits, hacks, and cheats Greetings Heroes, I just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone of our forum policies regarding reporting issues involving exploits, hacks, and cheating: According to the Forums Code of Conduct, under NO circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums. Because of the sensitive nature of hacks/exploits, posting on forums only ensures that other people are going to attempt to use them. Any poster who breaks this rule will have his/her thread deleted immediately and may be reviewed for a forums suspension. If you would like to report a hack, cheating, or other activity against the Terms of Use, please send a detailed e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com. If you've discovered an in-game bug that you feel is sensitive in nature and may potentially be used to exploit game mechanics for personal gain, you may also feel free to contact me directly at tsarnis@blizzard.com with a full report of how to reproduce the issue. Thank you for your due diligence with this. Reporting these issues is incredibly important, but at the same time please remember to report them through the appropriate channels.Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
May 19, 2015 How to Write a Good Bug Report Greetings Heroes, Welcome to Diablo III Bug Report Forums! I am very much looking forward to working with all of you to get any bugs that you may find during your travels through Sanctuary reported to our development team. To get started on this forum, please read through this guide as it explains some Do's and Don't's for bug testing and reporting. Ground Rules Feedback is NOT a bug. Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum. My team and I read every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, I will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. I will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says "Bump" or demands a response from a Blizzard poster. When reporting a bug, please make a thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end. Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are post. If you have a duplicate thread, I will lock it and point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed. Please specify which character on your account experienced the issue you are reporting. If you are posting using a different game account (WoW/SC2/etc.) please include your battletag in your post. Finally, please only discuss bugs within the threads. Avoid off topic discussions or other things not related to the bug in the thread. Don't use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback or other subjective opinions about the game. Bug Writing Ok, you found a bug, congratulations! But now what? This guide will explain how to accurately write a bug report. When posting a bug, please begin with a one or two sentence Summary that attempts to accurately describe the bug. We should be able to understand at least 75% of the issue you are reporting simply by looking at your Summary. I understand that the size of the Summary has to be short, but please do your best. Good summary: The tooltip for the Barbarian's Bash skill contains a typo. Bad summary: Bug with smash After your Summary, include a brief description of the bug you experienced. Include as much RELEVANT information as you can. Where you in multiplayer? Could you reproduce the issue? Specifics are preferred as we need to know as much as possible about the issue. If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help Quality Assurance get a much faster turn around time reproducing the issue and reporting it to the Diablo III developers. Finally, it always helps to attach a link to Imgur (or another picture hosting site) that displays a screenshot of the bug. If you need to include a video, link to a video as well. Types of Bugs Below are some different types of bugs you may encounter in Diablo III. I also have included the specific information I would like for each bug reported of this type. Combat bugs - These are pretty simple. If there is a broken skill in the game, include the name of the skill and the class that uses the skill. Example: The Barbarian's skill Bash does not knock enemies away. Quest bugs - These can be complicated. For quest issues, we request that you include two things: 1. Please include the name of the quest and quest step that you were on when you encountered the bug. The name of the quest is the name that displays at the top of your quest log, while the quest step is the specific instructions for you to complete in the quest. 2. Please specify weather this occurred in multiplayer or solo play. Example: During the quest "The Fire From The Sky : Slay a Wretched Mother", you cannot kill the Wretched Mother in multiplayer. Environment bugs - Finally, Environment bugs round out the specific types of bugs I need more information about. For Environment bugs, please describe the issue you found and tell me what level area it is located in. The level area is simply the name of the sub-zone you are in and can be found above the minimap. Every location in the game has a level area, and it helps to know this before I start looking. Screenshots are perfect for Environment bugs as well. They will accurately display the issue you are seeing. Screenshots can be taken by pressing Print Screen and can be found in the Screenshots folder in the Documents/Diablo III folder. Uploading a screenshot to an online photo site like Imgur and linking it back to your thread would help me a lot as well. Example - In New Tristram, one of the houses is bright pink. Crashes Crashes are getting their own section because of their complexity. One major way you can help Blizzard out is by filling out the crash box that appears if you crash. Simply write a description of what happened when you crashed. Were you in multiplayer? Again, specifics are key and can really help us narrow down the cause of any bugs you encounter and get them fixed as quickly as possible. Again, welcome to Diablo III!!! Following these guidelines will allow all of us to work together as efficiently as possible. Thanks for reading and enjoy the game!Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
40m The Cursed Eternal Shrine Bounty Bug Hello, I have ran into this bug a few times in the past few days of playing and it REALLY sucks. It is tagged with the Cursed Eternal Shrine Bounty and happens in the Ruins of Sescheron map location. It is simply not here and can not be done. Every time that I have encountered this bounty it is no where to be found. I have explored the entire map thoroughly, even tried going into the maps beyond and next to this area to search for it and still nothing. Also, because of the way the bonus bounty moves around, this bug can ruin a bounties focused game very early on. Can you guys please fix this? or at least disable this type of bounty for this location until it is fixed? I am getting sick of doing two or three Acts, then getting this one and getting stuck because of it. ThanksMrMadness32 40m
1h Primal Ancient for gr 70 So just started playing the new season.. Got a barb and cleared my gr 70 for the first time.. The primal ancient i got was Ratmas boots which is for necros!? I thought primal ancients could'nt drop for other classes than the one you're playing!?Specific0 1h
1h profile unavailble forever says profile unavailable its been that way for weeks dunno how to find my profilepDub0 1h
1h claiming season stash playing a monk, claiming season stash, clicked on claim to inventory, everything disappeared, not available anywhere, restarted game, still no access.Kevinski4 1h
2h No dark Lord... Theres no Dark Lord into the portal...is it a joke ???Savvy4 2h
2h Gelatinous Sire Not Splitting Found a Gelatinous Sire, killed it causing it to split into two the first time, but when I killed the two new ones, they simply disappeared without splitting or dropping anythingHellDragonLi3 2h
2h Land Textures in town only in patch 2.6.4 https://imgur.com/a/ZoLurfSsh3riff1 2h
3h Half Pet showing on screen in collection Hello, I found a pet goblin today and got my pet as usual however in the collection the pet icon and preview shows only half the pet, like it fell half way through the ground or something. just wondering if anyone else has come across this. The pet I found was "OVERSEER LADY JOSEPHINE" if anyone is wondering. Evil looking red devil teddy bear. =) I have screenshot but don't think I can post with picture. I have restarted the game to see if that fixes it but no luck.Teks3 3h
3h Soul Harvest not working as intended So, I just started my WD on HC in the new season. I got my 5 pieces of the Jade Harvester set, and the Community Event buff this season, is therefor giving me the 6 set bonus. However, when I use my Soul Harvest, I deal basically no damage with it. I stack up both my Haunt and my Locust swarm before using it, but with no effect. The 2 set bonus, is dealing 3500 seconds worth of haunt when reapplied to a target, but even that does an infinite amount more damage, than what is supposed to deal 10.000 seconds worth of both Locust Swarm and Haunt..Jorex2 3h
4h Bug that dont is available do adventure mode I alread end the game and its not possible anymore do games in adventure mode.FACB1 4h
4h Diablo freezes up after start up. I use a MacPro with the latest IOS. I had no problems running Diablo before, but now when the game loads, everything freezes up, and I have to restart my computer; is there a fix for this problem. I've been playing this game forever and would like to continue.Gabriel8 4h
4h Stuck on Bounties & Exploration In Adventure mode I'm not able to change my game type for public games. It doesn't matter if I am playing in season (season 15) out of season, in soft core or hard core... I am not able to change my public adventure mode from Bounties and Exploration to anything else. Example: I switch it from Bounties and Exploration to Rifts, save my choice. But the game type doesnt change. I am not able to do public Rifts or GRifts. This has become quite annoying. Please fix!Glifax12 4h
4h Greater Rift Bug Regarding Potions You can drop your potion from your hotbar and cannot reequip it until the greater rift is complete. I'm assuming it's not supposed to happen.DomDom0 4h
5h Chrash code 1016 Game crashed in labyrinth 11 with code 1016. I wanna get the success with lvl 1 char to kill the dark price. Do I have to play again? greetingsParadiselost1 5h
6h SEASON WINDOW BUG hey i cant open the season window and cant get my set ..... can anyone help plsamigo4 6h
6h Ventana Temporada Bug Acabo de subir a nivel 70 y no puedo visualizar el diario de temporada. No me sale el típico icono al lado del reloj para poder abrirlo, ni el progreso del mismo en la pantalla de selección de personaje. Ayuda porfavor.Insane1 6h
7h 傳奇寶石不見了 卻能升級 我的帳號的傳奇寶石 打秘境的時候可以升級 到倉庫看的時候卻不見了 人物身上都沒有 能幫我修改嗎雞哥4 7h
7h Season not available i can't create a season character. when i mouse over the rebirth button, it says season not available. everything i read says the season started today and is live. am i missing an update or something?MigWell2 7h
7h BUG in new misions of seasons Las misiones de la temporada nueva no me aparecen,,,,,BUG!!Ithiel1 7h
7h Challenge rift completed but no reward I completed the challenge rift and it says I have received the reward but when I logged back into my own character no message was present for the challenge reward.GrlsDontPoop6 7h
7h Game runs slow when pressing buttons D3 runs slow and buttons in the screen doesnt respond. What to do?Fenris1 7h
8h erro no contador das conquistas Oi Boa tarde Venho encarecidamente pedir que verifiquem um erro no contador das conquistas pois verifiquei que não atualizou ja reparei o jogo Ana PaulaAnaPaula1 8h
9h Bug de Personaje Muerto Hoy estaba jugando con mi DH en el modo incondicional haciendo algunas fallas. Mientras hacia un Falla Superior de Nivel 51, un familiar me llamo por que necesitaba ayuda de modo que deje el juego en pausa (Jugaba en solitario) presionando la tecla "ESC". Unos minutos después volví al PC y el juego me desconecto por inactividad, le di a "Aceptar" y me envió a al menú de Selección de Personajes y entonces vi que mi DH estaba muerto. Estoy completamente seguro de que deje el juego en pausa, ademas de no tener ningún enemigo cerca, de modo que por culpa de esa desconexión mi personaje esta muerto y al ser modo Incondicional no puedo volver a usarlo.Hofocaro2 9h
9h No credit for solo Greater Rifts Level 70 Not getting credit for solo greater Rifts level 70 or higher and do not receive primal gear. Was getting until 2 weeks ago.Mindmelt9 9h
10h diablo3 problem superposition alert message hello! yesterday i experienced a behavior problem of alert message when 2 of them appear at nearly the same time. it was a rift public game with 4 player, one of us launched an upper rift, 3 accepted, the other one wait some time; in that time i've gone to kadala then to the blacksmith for erasing the stuff. when i clicked on the yellow button, at the same time, the fourth player decline the upper rift, and so the alert message appear, and was replaced by the one confirming if i want to erase the yellow stuff. i clicked yes on that one, but the other alert message, the one for the rift, didn't appear, and the obelisk was blocked, one of us has to leave and another player coming for unblock the obelisk i'm on computer (gtx 1080, i7 980 3.33GHz, 16GB ram, diablo3 is on a ssd different from the os (windows10)). i forgot the character i used at that time, it was okita (witch) or mizaki (demon hunter). my battletag is noscifer#2817. i didn't try to reproduce the bug yet, if i have the opportunity, i'll post a link to a video.noscifer0 10h
10h Stuck on Bounties and Exploration I switch the tab in public games to rifts but it never matchmakes me into anything but bounties. Having to use a friend to join us both. If I change difficulty it will modify that, but not game type. Been stuck for like 20 mins. Tried rebooting and relaunching.Nativegoat1 10h
12h !Severe Unintended Mechanism With BR: BS DEVS: Are you sure Battle rage bloodshed calculation for AoE skills such as Seismic slam is calculated/considered properly? BR:BS-Battle Rage Bloodshed Rune While checking my clear video for a barbarian build where I utilize the ancients, I saw that each ancient crits as well. However, ancients' damage output is significantly less than the main character. Moreover, those small crits are also considered in the damage calculation of the new BR:BS rune (battle rage bloodshed, which is apparently using an averaging method). As a result, those ancients' crits may severely be diluting the damage calculation of the battle rage and they crit very often with high attack speed values. Previously, I thought that while the developers edited the BS in order to reduce the server load caused by the whirlwind, this nerfed the BS rune for other barbarian builds. Required modifications are needed to put BR:BS back to how it performed before that update. It must be remembered that we don't use BR:BS only in whirlwind but in other builds. Potential Fix: For example, BS damage calculation can only consider highest 5-10 or X number of crits done in a certain time interval, not all of the crits in that interval or exclude crits done by the pets altogether. Note: This could be the reason why R6 Hota is shining more than IK hota as there is no ancients utilized in R6 Hota. Or other builds not performing as the math suggests otherwise. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Go to this video: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/345985872 Find 2:24 and pause the video there. This is before the patch so damage values are now higher. At 2:24 you will see a critical hit about 2T and 2x400B crits nearby. Following this frame, the bloodshed must hit about 560B. But it hits for ~67B. I feel that either bloodshed is not considering crits dealt a certain distance away from the character, or or applying a form of averages which is diluting the BS damage due to pets' low crit damage values there is something wrong with bloodshed damage calculation with seismic slam skill or the bloodshed procs are delayed which voids their use for seismic slam because we take location and distance from the mobs depending on the moment and it is not used at the right moment it is needed, design error of the new bloodshed (old one was perfectly working with seismic slam)Prokahn21 12h
12h campain im disappointed i was end the game at season and now i can't play adventure at no season its pretty annoying i dont want make campain again ...PositiveBoy1 12h
14h Spectrum Sword Appearance I have an old Spectrum sword in my stash from years ago but it wont allow me to use the appearance for it, i was wondering if there was some way to fix it so i can use the appearance.Paleidan5 14h
16h CDR Bug Hello Is there a Bug. My CDR at Internet is 65,5%. My CDR ingame is 54,64%. My CDR on Equipe is 65,5%. Can me anyone help from this Problem?Mistrial1 16h
17h Disappearing Potion Good Day, I just noticed that when i equipped another build from the armory my potion just vanished, i can still use it but it's not in my character's inventory. Thanks God bless, ShellShell2 17h
17h bug on Nephalem rift the rift guardian did not spawn correctly/at all in the transit area of Ethereal Ilussion 2 to E.I. 3. timestamp: 18.01.2019 13:07 waited for the Nephalem rift guardian to teleport to my location: never happened, from either of the E.I. floors.reaction0 17h
17h Frenzy/Barb Skill No work+LoN Rings The set bonus "Legacy of Nightmares" apparently is not working with the frenzy skill, I tested in rift 90 with HoTa the buff worked, but with frenzy apparently did not increase the damage ...pgolem0 17h
19h Rift stone not appearing After playing without riftstones for several days, it appears that this bug is something which is not going to disappear on its own. After finishing a Nephalem rift, usually on the ground, near the defeated Rift Guardian, appear the riftstones (used for entering a Greater Rift).drmicrochp4 19h
23h arcan miss firing after killing blue jellies After killing blue jellies as a wizard my arcane is miss firing and cant stop it.IceGirl0 23h
23h always report need update in the first start I have updated to 2.6.4.55430, but when the first start time of d3, it will report that "the game need to be updated". then I will have to exit the game and start it again from the battle net agent, it start successfully.zhangsan2 23h
1d Patch 2.6.4 Legendary Potions "Legendary Potions are no longer stored in player inventory and can be accessed or changed by right-clicking on the potion icon in the action bar." I can only see the latest legendary potion I docked and the general potion. I have 10 Legendary potions in my stash and can't see any of them when I right click. This doesn't seem like a huge lifestyle change other than the one space freed up in inventory. I can access all 10 by right clicking if they are in my "inventory", but the promise was they didn't need to be in inventory. So was this a misprint? It would be huge if they are all stored in the stash and ALL are accessible, or even better if they are ALL stored in the potion space and freed up the stash as well.Truwar10 1d
1d Anniversary achievements bug So, I started a lvl 1 demon hunter on hardcore for the anniversary dungeon, did all the achievements except for the Wirt's Leg and the Cultist Pages, but got none of the achievements, even though i killed Diablo and the 3 other bosses, visited those 3 locations and all Help ?JoJo4 1d
1d Primal red beams/map icon. Looks like this is not working as intended, sometimes only beam shows (no map icon) and sometimes the other way around, or just none of it. Please fix this before season starts.Exalted0 1d
1d No Rez Optns after dying in GR Was doing a GR and goofed up, got killed, but then there were no options to resurrect, the mobs just milled about and the timer kept ticking down. I do have a 1 minute video to show what happened.Dalmar0 1d
1d [Resolved]Missing Keystones (not stash) In game Customer Service sent me here, else I'd have submitted a ticket like years ago. Anyway, I had thousands in my stash before the patch. Now my Character materials tab shows 39. The keystone slots in my stash are now empty, so did I have so many that the game bugged out? Is there anyway I can submit a ticket to get them back?Cannae2 1d
1d Whole primal ancient set gone??? Just came back to D3 for S16 and figured i´d fool around a little with my necromancer, which had (if not a full) a 99% primal ancient build (roughly 450h of playtime). So, i log in, and my necro is wearing the speedrun build i put together while i was playing, and i figured i´d change to my GR push gear, only it was gone - the whole frickn thing, all 12 pieces. BLIZZARD? Plz?zainth1 1d
1d Razael The Feared Razael the Feared must be bugged in the irreplaceable you achievement in hardcore It is the last of the unique monsters that i need for this event I started out today with the seemingly simple goal of finding it 14 hours later it still has not spawned I am only running act5 pandemonium 1 I must have run this bounty hundreds of times by now Did Razael get moved to another location? Or is it under so many rngs that it simply can not spawn? BTW this is not the first time i have been looking for Razael I have been trying since season 5 How many times does blizzard think i should run this before I get it? This spawn rate bug needs to be fixedTHESANDMAN646 1d
1d a rare phenomenon a rare phenomenon I can´t get the achievement after killing the last on my checklist: Skullsword. It still shows it was not done Thanks for help.Josephine0 1d
1d Game crashing a lot since patch 2.6.4.55430 Crashes as frequently as about every hour to as little as once every 2-3 hours. Half the time it crashes I don't even get the dialog with the tell us about what caused this and what not. ThanksStoneRyno0 1d
1d Piedra superior Falla Me han desaparecido de mis bolsas las piedras para hacer la Falla Superior, se que las tengo pero no las veo y no encuentro ni una forma de ponerme en contacto con alguien de Blizzar para que me lo solucione. ¡¡DECEPCIONANTE!!Bozh2 1d
1d stone of superior failure Hi, I needed to solve the problem that arose after the last update. The stone of the fault disappeared. They do not appear to me. But I can get into the fault until it's over. Could it be resourced?Kevrhon1 1d