Bug Report

Jan 10, 2017 2.4.3 Known Issues List - Updated 1/6/17 Hello everyone, and welcome to Patch 2.4.3! Below you will find the Known Issues list for our 2.4.3 patch. Please do not report bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list. As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the 2.4.3 patch. What it is listed here are a select few issues -- chosen due to visibility and impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance that are under investigation and (in most cases) are expecting a fix. Just because a bug is not on this list does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here. Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list. Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III! Console Newly created characters are not receiving Angelic Wings or Infernal Helms on log in Please note: the Angelic Wings will now be found in the Cosmetics section of your Inventory if any characters had them in their Inventory or Stash prior to the patch. Additionally, any Infernal Helms in your Inventory or Stash prior to the patch will still be there General Players with large friends lists may occasionally only see game icons in their chat feed instead of full names when multiple friends come onlineNevalistis1 Jan 10, 2017
May 19, 2015 How to report exploits, hacks, and cheats Greetings Heroes, I just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone of our forum policies regarding reporting issues involving exploits, hacks, and cheating: According to the Forums Code of Conduct, under NO circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums. Because of the sensitive nature of hacks/exploits, posting on forums only ensures that other people are going to attempt to use them. Any poster who breaks this rule will have his/her thread deleted immediately and may be reviewed for a forums suspension. If you would like to report a hack, cheating, or other activity against the Terms of Use, please send a detailed e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com. If you've discovered an in-game bug that you feel is sensitive in nature and may potentially be used to exploit game mechanics for personal gain, you may also feel free to contact me directly at tsarnis@blizzard.com with a full report of how to reproduce the issue. Thank you for your due diligence with this. Reporting these issues is incredibly important, but at the same time please remember to report them through the appropriate channels.Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
May 19, 2015 How to Write a Good Bug Report Greetings Heroes, Welcome to Diablo III Bug Report Forums! I am very much looking forward to working with all of you to get any bugs that you may find during your travels through Sanctuary reported to our development team. To get started on this forum, please read through this guide as it explains some Do's and Don't's for bug testing and reporting. Ground Rules Feedback is NOT a bug. Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum. My team and I read every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, I will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. I will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says "Bump" or demands a response from a Blizzard poster. When reporting a bug, please make a thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end. Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are post. If you have a duplicate thread, I will lock it and point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed. Please specify which character on your account experienced the issue you are reporting. If you are posting using a different game account (WoW/SC2/etc.) please include your battletag in your post. Finally, please only discuss bugs within the threads. Avoid off topic discussions or other things not related to the bug in the thread. Don't use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback or other subjective opinions about the game. Bug Writing Ok, you found a bug, congratulations! But now what? This guide will explain how to accurately write a bug report. When posting a bug, please begin with a one or two sentence Summary that attempts to accurately describe the bug. We should be able to understand at least 75% of the issue you are reporting simply by looking at your Summary. I understand that the size of the Summary has to be short, but please do your best. Good summary: The tooltip for the Barbarian's Bash skill contains a typo. Bad summary: Bug with smash After your Summary, include a brief description of the bug you experienced. Include as much RELEVANT information as you can. Where you in multiplayer? Could you reproduce the issue? Specifics are preferred as we need to know as much as possible about the issue. If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help Quality Assurance get a much faster turn around time reproducing the issue and reporting it to the Diablo III developers. Finally, it always helps to attach a link to Imgur (or another picture hosting site) that displays a screenshot of the bug. If you need to include a video, link to a video as well. Types of Bugs Below are some different types of bugs you may encounter in Diablo III. I also have included the specific information I would like for each bug reported of this type. Combat bugs - These are pretty simple. If there is a broken skill in the game, include the name of the skill and the class that uses the skill. Example: The Barbarian's skill Bash does not knock enemies away. Quest bugs - These can be complicated. For quest issues, we request that you include two things: 1. Please include the name of the quest and quest step that you were on when you encountered the bug. The name of the quest is the name that displays at the top of your quest log, while the quest step is the specific instructions for you to complete in the quest. 2. Please specify weather this occurred in multiplayer or solo play. Example: During the quest "The Fire From The Sky : Slay a Wretched Mother", you cannot kill the Wretched Mother in multiplayer. Environment bugs - Finally, Environment bugs round out the specific types of bugs I need more information about. For Environment bugs, please describe the issue you found and tell me what level area it is located in. The level area is simply the name of the sub-zone you are in and can be found above the minimap. Every location in the game has a level area, and it helps to know this before I start looking. Screenshots are perfect for Environment bugs as well. They will accurately display the issue you are seeing. Screenshots can be taken by pressing Print Screen and can be found in the Screenshots folder in the Documents/Diablo III folder. Uploading a screenshot to an online photo site like Imgur and linking it back to your thread would help me a lot as well. Example - In New Tristram, one of the houses is bright pink. Crashes Crashes are getting their own section because of their complexity. One major way you can help Blizzard out is by filling out the crash box that appears if you crash. Simply write a description of what happened when you crashed. Were you in multiplayer? Again, specifics are key and can really help us narrow down the cause of any bugs you encounter and get them fixed as quickly as possible. Again, welcome to Diablo III!!! Following these guidelines will allow all of us to work together as efficiently as possible. Thanks for reading and enjoy the game!Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
1h комплект арахиры Почему комплект арахиры за колдуна не наносит урон 4500 % как бил с 4-мя вещами так и бьет?gromozeka1 1h
2h bug dead hello last night around 20:30 I was killed with my nun Eupraxia lvl 70 (395) fault t10 when I had not suffered damage and the report of death is indicated: Killed by inconu. I want to know why I'm dead and if it is a bug is it possible to recover my character? thanks in advancefoumoilapaix4 2h
3h Fast Monk Melee = High Computing Power All primary attackskills has an high to very high attack speed, it gets even higher with the effect of the "Flying Dragon" in Kanais Cube. So this consumes alot of computing power in the graphics card, which I can hear very well and see it becomes hot just because of that. Problem is that monk needs to have that attack speed to do any damage with that set at all and to leech some life to not die. Possible solution: The animated skillspeed should be limited and much lower and not be connected to the real attack speed. Also Innas Set is of course too weak to be useful on the monk as a Damagedealer in Teamplay Grifts above 75. Gets you kicked out of the Grift Multiplayer, have to play it solo then which is sad for the fate for a teamplayer game.ULTRon2 3h
5h not retrieving character when logged in. not retrieving character when logged in. not sure what else to include.Panterah2 5h
5h Teleport explosion too loud All other sounds are ok but this is always too loud also maybe choose another sound for teleportation like in Diablo 1 and 2. This is a still annoying old problem of the game forces me to reduce the volume.ULTRon0 5h
5h Chest of the meteor bug Barbarian Nemesis, Torment 4, Bounty Hunting (soloplayer): In the gardens of hope - plane 2 spawns the so called cursed "chest of the meteor", where you have to kill 3 elite mobs ( blue morlus) to be able to open it. After i killed them, the quest progress was actualized and then vanished. The chest was still locked and after some time, i think it was the normal time limit running out, the quest was finished with the result of failure and i couldnt open the chest. I definitely killed them all, in the time limit and this happened in 2 of 2 cases. I hope this helps and pls excuse my bad english ;) Greetings KainKain23 5h
6h Not logging conversations. I've spoken with "The Mystic" repeatedly about Cain's Passing and it still isn't counting toward the achievement. I've listened completely through (no skipping) multiple times.Overcast0 6h
6h My char got through the chain walls I'm playing through Season 15 and I'm in Hearth of the Damned with the curreny objective of destroying the Sin Heart. Without any abilities or items, I was able to walk through the chain wall after the encounter with Cydaea but before the enemies appear. I am unable to walk through it again. The link is a screenshot of where I am now. https://imgur.com/a/oMv1Gvqtomtomtommey0 6h
8h 6 minutes to save the world, not Done it twice within 6 minutes and not getting the Seasonal (15) achievement on my witch doctor.asiZ11 8h
12h Nvidia driver freezes game at startup ? Hello, I have a bug when i launch Diablo. When I start a game, the loading screen appears, then the character is loaded but the game freeze and the interface is not loaded. Nothing possible to do except restart computer. I think the bug is related to the latest nvidia driver uploaded a few days ago. Any help ? Thank you.Axyome1 12h
15h ошибка 1016 постоянно выбрасывает из игры с ошибкой 1016nxvostik1 15h
16h Necromancer life per second does not work Hi there, I have a necromancer newly created and reach to lvl70, just find out the life per second thing does not work like the other heros. Pls help me to check the problem. RegardsGarda4 16h
18h Died from "unknown" I am playing hardcore and know how to handle it. I am pretty careful running around within the game. Now I died from "unknown". I swear there was nothing around me and I didn't get hit. A friend of mine teleported to me right in that second. And then I died from "unknown" Exactly that is my Char now saying. Can you please revive him? I mean dieing from nothing is not what it is supposed to be, right? Sorry, if my english is poor, since it is not my first language. Regards LaRoseLaRose3 18h
23h Necro's own pets killing self on hardcore? Hi, I was playing D3 Hardcore mode Seasonal with my brother as 2 Necros, we got to act 2 and decided to go into the battlegrounds to battle each other. When we left, my own pets started attacking me in town and killed me!!! This resulted to my character permanently dying! This is a seriously stupid bug and MUST be fixed! If there is any way possible for me to have my character restored please do so!!!!Zallablo4 23h
1d Legendary Gems Not Dropping Anymore I do not have all the gems, I have checked all my current seasonal toons. Has where the Boon of the Hoarder is dropped changed? I could have sworn that it dropped from the Grift boss? Thank you for any answers you may give me.Runamok2 1d
1d Ошибка. Бастион. Здравствуйте! Обнаружилась ошибка на задании "Поддержка артиллерии" в режиме Приключений, Истязание II уровень. Пробежал всю карту, ни одна катапульта так и не была активирована. Могу прикрепить скрины экранаtroi081 1d
1d midnight feast bug midnight feast passive on hell fire amulet does not buff minion damage or summon 1 extra zombie dog.myself7871 1d
1d Malthael won't drop Reaper's Wraps plans I'm trying to get Reaper's Wraps, I have killed Malthael with my 70 necro multiple times, I have tried campaign (T1) and adventure mode and can't seem to get the plans for Reaper's Wraps. Anyway to get around this?SirSpace6 1d
1d not reeving the season journey rewards at all why don't i receive the rewards for season journey after completing the journey requirements even after season end for the past 2 seasonsAuraAngle9 1d
1d Reach greater rift level 20 solo BUG I completed this greater rift on level 20, which took me about 41 minutes, I killed the last boss returned to the town, talked to the guy, and my quest wasn't finished. Why? It doesn't say I need to defeat the boss before the time ends or anything, what is wrong???krs36 1d
1d Conversations Resetting All the NPC's around town you can talk to in Adv Mode keep having their conversations reset as if I've never talked to them so that blue asterisk is always above their head. I've talked to them all numerous times to get rid of it but as soon as I leave the game the conversations I've already listened to are new again.Biohazard10 1d
1d Season Achievement Kill Urzael I have 2 season characters that are higher than level 70, both killed Urzael at a level Torment 2 or higher and I did not get the achievement. Does the character have to be exactly level 70? I used one character in rifts and the campaign, and I used the other character as strictly campaign. Is there a way to get this achievement?DesertVulpe4 1d
1d Unable to view achievements/progress Logged in today and I cannot view any of my seasonal progress. All I can see is [PH] THIS TEXT SHOULD BE REPLACED WITH GAME DATA on every bar. Have restarted a few times to no avail.Sylvara1 1d
1d WD Pet kills & BotH on area change Summary: Summoned pets do not activate BotH on area change unless they are resummoned or the item socketed with BotH is removed and re-equipped. Steps to reproduce: Play Witch Doctor Socket Boon of the Hoarder level 50 in something and equip Summon pets Move to new area; does not matter where as long as pets persist and area heading changes Allow pets to kill enemies No gold will drop Resummon pets and/or un-equip/re-equip the item holding the gem Allow pets to kill enemies Gold will drop Video Evidence: https://mega.nz/#!6skkDagJ!PqQ47-eD4c6KZuadpHV_71dX6-USjMCLPU86-VGhx2M https://mega.nz/#!Ct0WQQQQ!VMzdolFzLLInEHeGr0R1RMwxkL99TAH29WoIaJWIgcE Note that the area showcased is irrelevant; this happens across the entire game.centipedes1 1d
1d Clan not available at this time. Code 319045 how to resolve this?LouisDragon0 1d
1d Game is having a seizure Startup screen is flashing between textures, game menu is the same and both going together actually started giving me a headache. Tried to load the game and after a lagged load was disconnected.D3ath0f5ound1 1d
2d HC BUG! BEWARE! COSTS YOUR LIFE! Hi There, I was running a T10 vault run on my Necro. I had Greed to about 10% and was just standing and dps-ing. My Fatal Damage talent hadn't been proc'd. I was on about 60-70% hp and ate a charge move. Apparently, I don't know if it just necro's talent or all fatal damage talents that are bugged verse Greed but I instantly got destroyed. So beware in vault runs if you are a Necro!! To Mods, is there any way my character can be restored once this gets tested and proven to be a game breaking bug? Thanks.Datsyukian3 2d
2d Things going wrong First I make 3 level 70 amulets and get no credit for season mission and now I have died in 2 different greater rifts and no menu appears so I can continue to play. The stupid thing is the timer continues to run. I am getting frustrated and would like to see some concern from support so I don't have to leave again. This doesn't have to be this way.Adrianalech1 2d
2d RENASCIMENTO PT-BR RENASCIMENTO PT-BR-RU-US-ES QUERO VOLTAR MEU PERSONAGEM LEVEL 68 - EU COMETI UM ERRO EM RENASCER MEU PERSONAGEM, POR FAVOR ME AJUDEM, AGORA ELE ESTÁ EM LEVEL 1 E PERDI TUDO. #ERRORBUGNODEDO HELPLABNZ1 2d
2d Items Missing When Crafting More than 30 I made 100 braces via craftsman just now, as a result, I have 30 in my bag which is full, 2 on the ground, 1 useful ancient which I dropped before is missing, it just disappeared. and 68 braces are nowhere to be found!!!!Ravers1 2d
2d Strange Kanai cube behaviour I have a strange problem. My kanai cube recipes dont cost me forgotten souls. I wanted to upgrade my rare helm to legendary. Used kanai recipe, and game tell me something wrong happend. I tried one more time - and it worked fine, exept my forgotten souls amount stays same. I tried two times more, and again - recipe works, soul at same amount. What should i do? How can i fix this? Who can I write about my problem?coldfs2 2d
2d Apothecary's Brother Bug Apothecary's Brother; during a public Bounty Run. The Apothecary got stuck in the tunnel just a little ways before encountering the brother to finalize the bounty. Is there anything that can be done to fix this issue from happening in the future? Plus, Can we get a set of Caches in place for the time put in for the Bounty Run on Torment XIII Act I which is where the Bounty was bugged and failed to reward from the completed series?crossbow711 2d
2d rainbow color crashes game rainbow color broadcast messages crash everyone on friends list. clan notes with rainbow color in it crashes anyone in clan that hovers over your name.langolier4 2d
2d Sage’s journey not dropping I’m having problems with sage’s journey plans not dropping I’ve done a lot of bountys and still nothing is this a bug or something?staypuff1872 2d
2d Lost Host A5 Bounty Bug The Lost Host bounty does not spawn the remaining mobs required to complete it. Please fix!LiLmEgZ6 2d
2d Season 15 Chapter Objectives Missing So, I just got the Necromancer add-on pack, and started the new Season 15 with a Necromancer. When sitting on the Character Selection screen or while in game, the Seasonal/Chapter Objectives (i.e. Complete a Nephalam Rift, Complete 5 Bounties), do not appear on the screen. There's no bubble to select above my mini-map either. I simply do not have the Chapter Journey information displaying on my screen. The only thing appearing is a BIG GREEN LEAF, where all the chapter objectives information should be. Suggestions?FreckledbunZ3 2d
3d Weapon damage Have been offline for a few days, log in and all of a sudden my really good weapon is not good anymore ? It's like it broke. I went to put on a new one that was over 100% better, took it to the mystic to re do a property and BAM! From over 2000 damage down to 700... This has got to be some type of glitch right? I've never encountered this problem before and now I don't do enough damage to kill things.Cellybean13 3d
3d Accidental crashes via colored broadcasts. I noticed something is up with in-game text. When I use the colors for broadcasts, clan-notes, news, etc. If you do it in such a way that it makes it appear rainbow, some people crash as a result. I think the issue needs some looking into. Example: If clan note text says Clan Officer in rainbow text; whenever I try to have it as a clan note and people scroll over it, they crash. Can someone please make sense of it? Thank you!Heretic0 3d
3d Weapon damage roll spontaneously drops Two seasons in a row this has happened to me, once on a SC character, once on a HC. The GM couldn't fix it and suggested I post here. I got a weapon I wanted to use for my grift pushing set. I popped a Ramaladni's on to it and smashed things. I logged off. The next day I log in to find that my weapon's damage roll has dropped to a ludicrously low number. Yesterday I discovered that my newly acquired Vengeful Wind had dropped from 2.1k to 392. That isn't even a possible roll for a level 70 weapon. Last season the same thing happened with a Kyroshiro's Blade. Luckily for me Kadala was kind (for once) this time and I got a replacement with shards I had on hand. It's kind of an aggravating bug though.Brendel9 3d
3d Cold Snap "Frozen Bomb Storm" bugged As the title says, Cold Snap has an interesting way of using his ability were he's spamming those frozen bombs on the ground after his health pool goes under 50%. He seems to be able to spawn those bombs through rift floors. Example; lets say im on floor 3 and he's near the exit or entrance to another rift floor. Should he do the attack and i chose to leave by going to the entrance or exit, those pesky bombs will follow to the other floor and damage you, potentially killing you, which actually happened to me and my friend in a higher greater rift on hardcore. Here is a link to a video that a recorded after all of this just to see if i could replicate what he did https://youtu.be/WxGDSpmpJIE. I don't know if this is suppose to be a feature or a bug, i don't remember who said this, but apparently the bombs can also follow you to town if you managed to get a teleport back whilst he's still spawning those bombs (no source).Punchizor2 3d
3d Cofre da Condessa, goblin gelatinoso. Quando abrimos o cofre da condessa,Quando aparece goblin gelatinoso, da um bug em que ele some e não cai o loot. Já a aconteceu varias vezes.NegaoNinja1 3d
3d FRAGE zu Ashnagarrs Blutarmschienen Kann es sein, dass die armschienen die die Stärke der "schilde" von 75-100% erhöhen sollen, nicht auf den Schild Bonus durch die belagerungsballiste von dem demonhunter wirkt? So gewollt oder verbugt?thornberry1 3d
3d Problems with season 15 achievements hello I have a problem with the season's achievements, the flap appears with errors and the challenges do not complete.PlusDead3 3d
3d bug bounty act 1 jar of souls So me and friends was doing bountys and this happened. http://snag.gy/u41YM.jpggamemaste78925 3d
3d Revive at Last Checkpoint Broken When dying in a Greater Rift, the Revive at Last Checkpoint option always starts me back at the very beginning of the rift no matter what floor of the rift I died on.Xentys2 3d
3d Maggot Brood kills not counting for achievs I've killed them twice already, both maggot brood champion pack and rare one, but the achievements "no time for losers" and "the trophy life" won't acknowledge it. Yes, I did it in hardcore. Only that I did it in nephalem rift. Which shoudn't be a problem, since I've got achievements by killing stuff the same way.Reingp13 3d
3d necromancer Can't play as necromancer. Game freezes as soon as I select him in the create hero menu.Bakwas2 3d