Bug Report

Jan 10, 2017 2.4.3 Known Issues List - Updated 1/6/17 Hello everyone, and welcome to Patch 2.4.3! Below you will find the Known Issues list for our 2.4.3 patch. Please do not report bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list. As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the 2.4.3 patch. What it is listed here are a select few issues -- chosen due to visibility and impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance that are under investigation and (in most cases) are expecting a fix. Just because a bug is not on this list does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here. Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list. Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III! Console Newly created characters are not receiving Angelic Wings or Infernal Helms on log in Please note: the Angelic Wings will now be found in the Cosmetics section of your Inventory if any characters had them in their Inventory or Stash prior to the patch. Additionally, any Infernal Helms in your Inventory or Stash prior to the patch will still be there General Players with large friends lists may occasionally only see game icons in their chat feed instead of full names when multiple friends come onlineNevalistis1 Jan 10, 2017
May 19, 2015 How to report exploits, hacks, and cheats Greetings Heroes, I just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone of our forum policies regarding reporting issues involving exploits, hacks, and cheating: According to the Forums Code of Conduct, under NO circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums. Because of the sensitive nature of hacks/exploits, posting on forums only ensures that other people are going to attempt to use them. Any poster who breaks this rule will have his/her thread deleted immediately and may be reviewed for a forums suspension. If you would like to report a hack, cheating, or other activity against the Terms of Use, please send a detailed e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com. If you've discovered an in-game bug that you feel is sensitive in nature and may potentially be used to exploit game mechanics for personal gain, you may also feel free to contact me directly at tsarnis@blizzard.com with a full report of how to reproduce the issue. Thank you for your due diligence with this. Reporting these issues is incredibly important, but at the same time please remember to report them through the appropriate channels.Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
May 19, 2015 How to Write a Good Bug Report Greetings Heroes, Welcome to Diablo III Bug Report Forums! I am very much looking forward to working with all of you to get any bugs that you may find during your travels through Sanctuary reported to our development team. To get started on this forum, please read through this guide as it explains some Do's and Don't's for bug testing and reporting. Ground Rules Feedback is NOT a bug. Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum. My team and I read every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, I will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. I will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says "Bump" or demands a response from a Blizzard poster. When reporting a bug, please make a thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end. Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are post. If you have a duplicate thread, I will lock it and point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed. Please specify which character on your account experienced the issue you are reporting. If you are posting using a different game account (WoW/SC2/etc.) please include your battletag in your post. Finally, please only discuss bugs within the threads. Avoid off topic discussions or other things not related to the bug in the thread. Don't use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback or other subjective opinions about the game. Bug Writing Ok, you found a bug, congratulations! But now what? This guide will explain how to accurately write a bug report. When posting a bug, please begin with a one or two sentence Summary that attempts to accurately describe the bug. We should be able to understand at least 75% of the issue you are reporting simply by looking at your Summary. I understand that the size of the Summary has to be short, but please do your best. Good summary: The tooltip for the Barbarian's Bash skill contains a typo. Bad summary: Bug with smash After your Summary, include a brief description of the bug you experienced. Include as much RELEVANT information as you can. Where you in multiplayer? Could you reproduce the issue? Specifics are preferred as we need to know as much as possible about the issue. If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help Quality Assurance get a much faster turn around time reproducing the issue and reporting it to the Diablo III developers. Finally, it always helps to attach a link to Imgur (or another picture hosting site) that displays a screenshot of the bug. If you need to include a video, link to a video as well. Types of Bugs Below are some different types of bugs you may encounter in Diablo III. I also have included the specific information I would like for each bug reported of this type. Combat bugs - These are pretty simple. If there is a broken skill in the game, include the name of the skill and the class that uses the skill. Example: The Barbarian's skill Bash does not knock enemies away. Quest bugs - These can be complicated. For quest issues, we request that you include two things: 1. Please include the name of the quest and quest step that you were on when you encountered the bug. The name of the quest is the name that displays at the top of your quest log, while the quest step is the specific instructions for you to complete in the quest. 2. Please specify weather this occurred in multiplayer or solo play. Example: During the quest "The Fire From The Sky : Slay a Wretched Mother", you cannot kill the Wretched Mother in multiplayer. Environment bugs - Finally, Environment bugs round out the specific types of bugs I need more information about. For Environment bugs, please describe the issue you found and tell me what level area it is located in. The level area is simply the name of the sub-zone you are in and can be found above the minimap. Every location in the game has a level area, and it helps to know this before I start looking. Screenshots are perfect for Environment bugs as well. They will accurately display the issue you are seeing. Screenshots can be taken by pressing Print Screen and can be found in the Screenshots folder in the Documents/Diablo III folder. Uploading a screenshot to an online photo site like Imgur and linking it back to your thread would help me a lot as well. Example - In New Tristram, one of the houses is bright pink. Crashes Crashes are getting their own section because of their complexity. One major way you can help Blizzard out is by filling out the crash box that appears if you crash. Simply write a description of what happened when you crashed. Were you in multiplayer? Again, specifics are key and can really help us narrow down the cause of any bugs you encounter and get them fixed as quickly as possible. Again, welcome to Diablo III!!! Following these guidelines will allow all of us to work together as efficiently as possible. Thanks for reading and enjoy the game!Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
6m Season 14 Journey not showing up I started a seasonal character, except its not giving me any seasonal achievements and when I open the season journey tab it's just blank. I have tried restarting the client several times nothing seems to fix it.Condorrock251 6m
37m transparent windows it seems like every time I go to blacksmith to turn legendary items into materials ,it seems like my pointer clicks right through the icon and moves me away from the npc, forcing me to reopen the npc for every legendary item I want to destroy. also I have noticed that when using the map to go to bountie locations if I don't click on the tiny little dot at the bottom of the explanation point it simply will not transport me there until I do it rightCrazyCelt0 37m
1h Not getting credit for seasonal achievements I'm doing the achievements and killing what I need to kill at the right level but its not saying that the achievement was completed. Please help!Sallidin2 1h
1h Nemesis bracers not always proccing pylons Hello, I've been playing seasons now and sometimes when I click the pylons I receive the buff but not the elites that should spawn with it. This has happened on multiple occacions and has been witnessed by people in the same party.Oyra1 1h
1h Rose des vents , bug stat principale Bonjour , je joue actuellement mon necromancien , j'air drop 3 rose des vents et elle proc toute dans la force ! alors que ces inteligence la stats principale ... ; impossible pour moi d'esperer d'en avoir une bonne si je dois obligatoirement reset la stats principale !! merci de votre aideMassaux1 1h
4h No Gem or Orshi after Greater Rift I ran a greater rift with my friend, but after the greater rift guardian was killed, Orshi did not appear for the gem upgrade, nor did the quest update to speak to her first before speaking to Orek.Undignified2 4h
5h Jar of Souls The jar of Souls bounty is still bugged for the past 3-4years. it's impossible to finish in public bounty groups because players click on the Jar before the timer goes out so it bugs and the Act 1 cache can't be obtained.GunnarAndrus0 5h
5h macOS High Sierra Slow Cursor, Unplayable Loaded 10.13 and now the in-game cursor moves 10% of normal distance.Koreldyre18 5h
6h Bombardier's Rucksack bugged Rucksack is not applying the additional 2 sentries for DH.Vessaredan2 6h
6h Reign of The Black King no lvl 4 exit on map Reign of the Black King, Search for the royal crypts, there is no exit to cathedral level 4. I've tried three times and the doorway isn't showing on the map.moonwhisper51 6h
7h Season reward Portraits are missing I did my best to try and find this else where, but nothing out here in regards to this season (14) I have completed all the season chapters, Thou for what ever reason im not getting any of the portrait rewards past Slayer. So I am missing the portrait for : Champion, Destroyer, Conqueror, Guardian Please advise on how i should address this issue with my accountwhitemage0 7h
8h INVENTORY PROBLEM I have a problem with the inventory of the game, it is as if the lower right section of the screen does not work, I can not select the items that are left there or check the craftsman's materials. I have reinstalled the game and followed the steps to repair it but nothing works, has anyone else had this error?EVAN2 8h
8h ancient legendary DPS error i found an Ancient Legendary trag oul's corroded fang that was 2800+ DPS and after transmodification to put a socket on it, the item went down to 503 DPS...? can this please get fixed and can i get my item fixed?Impaler924 8h
8h Rift Guardian not Spawning After I reached 100% in a greater rift, the rift guardian would not spawn. The "objectives" updated, and the icon appeared on the map, but the actual boss would not spawn in a way.SamColeridge0 8h
10h Lost Legion Unable to complete lost legion, once everything has been killed the chest is not able to be opened. This prevents players from completing the bounty.sosborn16671 10h
10h Armory Glitch Necromancer Set is saved in the Armory, however when I switch from my Speed Farm build to my Rat Run build, it puts on my Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac on in place of my COE everytime, I've tried to resave the set and have logged off and back on, nothing works. Please fix this issue!Percivale0 10h
10h Season 14 Upper Class failure Just completed the 7 pieces of the Natalya's Vengeance set and DID NOT get the Upper Class achievement. It is broken.MiniTitan2 10h
12h Saison chapter 1 reward Hi, I start saison 14 with a barbarian. I make the 1st chapter but the reward never come to my inventory... It's about 2 raekor part. Chapter 2 reward was ok... it was a bug? thx :)TOJY2 12h
13h -achievements Today, 21.06.18, all the achievements obtained earlier in Diablo 3 were gone, in general all !!!Sferatu1 13h
14h Sage set not dropping Hello I dont know it its just RNG or something else...im para 700 now, and done man many bountys, killed many man goblins...still no lvl 70 sage set plan? Everyone else got it in the first bounty caches. Am I just unlucky? RegardsEpicsax3 14h
16h Reroll Bug I tried to reroll the Elite damage off of my Unity and it bugged and rerolled the secondary resistance instead. Would have been a perfect unity too but now im screwed with it because I cant get Crit hit damage.Thrasheer5 16h
17h Skull Grasp I wonder if ther is an glitch here? I trying get the darn ring, but it will not drop... Maybe i'm just out off luck for it ;) Anyway if ther is a glitch boost drop chance for it :Poctaplex1 17h
17h A primal bug? Been playing the season & no primals for 2 days worth of game time & I did a 70 solo 2 times & still nothing. Please look into this thank you!SeaBigBear7 17h
17h Managerist goblin So i met 2 managerist goblins that dorped 2 of the same pet and now i can't delete the second pet nor can i use it it's taking up space in my inventory. I tryed draging and droping it in town and other areas but it sais "this item is not allowed here" in red text.Leotharus5 17h
17h gem is gone Gem disapeared after chanching set in my armory and im not able to get it droped againKugelmagnet1 17h
19h You cannot request to join this clan 309043 I am having an issue joining any clan. I get the error message. You cannot request to join this clan (and so on) (Code 309043) Tried last night and today and its still the same. I am not currently in a clan.MaDMaX0 19h
19h Friend can't pick up my Items Hi a Friend of mine can't pick up items I dropped for him. If he drops something I can't even see it. We looked for nearly everything possible, but can't find an answer for it. Help plsOscyron1 19h
19h Dying for no reason so this has happened multiple times already where I'm not standing in anything, nor am I near anything that would result in a death and I just die...In chat it says "Scorp was slain" and that's it...it doesn't say by what... No I'm not standing in poison, desecrate, cold pulse etc... no I'm not getting killed by reflect damage I literally die for no reason... I was going to do HC this season but my friend wanted to softcore...thank goodness I decided to go with them this would've been a nightmare for me is anyone else having this issue?Scorp4 19h
21h 21:9 UWQHD Monitor interface bug 3440x1440 resolution Castbar broken https://c.radikal.ru/c42/1806/33/475c56c83195.pngшЫкель1 21h
21h Goblin Spawn Bug Insufferable Miscreants are not double spawning. I've came across over 20 of them and only one is spawning per find.CarnageRM2 21h
21h season 14 journey breaking bug. I defeated Izual in single player on torment XIII (70) but died at the same instant. I turned into a grave but had full life, couldn't pick up loot but also couldn't move or respawn. The Izual kill did not count towards my season journey. since then i have defeated Izual 4 times and none of them have progressed the season journey, I fear there is no point for me to continue my season journey as I shall not have the opportunity to get another stash tab. edited to correct npc name.Zshail1 21h
22h Primal Ancient RNG So.. in a group of four where people have got 10+ Primals over the last couple of days, i am still at 0 drops. RNG as intended or some bug??? (And yes ofc i have done 70+ solo. Highest done solo is 95 in time)Courvus2 22h
22h Inventory funktioniert nicht Im Inventory gesammelte oder gekauft Item sind eingefroren, man kann sie weder anlegen, noch verkaufen...OscAr3 22h
1d Neph Rift Floor bug Jere Harash's Realm 1, Seasonal Torment XIII Completed the first floor of the Nephalem Rift, then found the exit to the next floor, but it wont load or send me or anyone else through. Not enough mobs on first floor to complete, so will have to abandon to proceed. Weird...never seen it beforeTherank0 1d
1d Didn't receive first seasonal drop I just finished my first seasonal chapter and when I clicked in the mail to claim to inventory it closed but I didn't receive anything in my mail.TwistedSins2 1d
1d legendary gem wont drop no legendary gem drop when killing rift boss, have done at least 20 greater rifts with no gem dropDragon17 1d
1d Died and cannot rez in GR My fellow teammates could not rez me either, even after GR was closed... I had to leave and miss on legendaries!Howwitzer0 1d
1d Covetous Shen not in Town (Season 14) I started playing Season 14 with a necromancer character, and noticed Shen was missing. I thought the problem would correct itself after I completed Act I, but it didn't. Then I assumed it could be a problem particular to the new necromancer character when you attempt to use him as a Season 14 character, so I began a barbarian game, and still no Shen. Please help.FenixFlames1 1d
1d weekly challenge loot vanished i opened my mail and claimed my loot for the weekly challenge, i opened it left it on the ground in town to go get the rest of my loot in the dungeon. all of the weekly challenge loot disappeared. can i get it back?Warlock2 1d
1d Josephine Pet cosmetic gallery The red teddy bear, Josephine in the player's cosmetic gallery, the character model is offset too low. All other pet models in the cosmetic gallery is fine. Click the mirror and choose pets. You'll see it but you must have Josephine. Fix the offset.SirWaWa1 1d
1d invisible effects in last time i noticed that often some effects are not visible. when i first noticed the bug i thought i got damage over the "unity" ring. but later it got clear that that's not the case. when my own multishot didn't have an animation after i switched out of the client and back in it was most obvious. also today i keep getting damage without any visible source. i'm just glad i don't play HC at the moment but still i liked this fixed since I can't play properly this way. Thanksbullipatty1 1d
1d Adria - Not returning Adria - Season 14 - Not re-appearing Issue - solo - hard core - Adria goes under ground and her red blood balls come out and chase you. She does not reappear. I have repeated this bug multiple times. Normally this results in death as you cant even leave the game. This past run i noticed she does not return when i am in Spirit walk on my witch doctor. Added in a Shukrani's Triumph to test this time. and confirmed that in spirit walk mode she will not return. Canceling spirit walk results in her coming back. 10/10 tries so far.SCVZero1 1d
1d bountys are dicks just did all bountys on teir 13 then d3 is a !@#$ and dc me now i cant hand them in good job blizzdinggo1 1d
1d Unable to attack Rift Guardian So, just running a T13 Nephalem Rift as normal and getting ready to kill the guardian at the end. He has spawned, but he just stands idle, and doesn't attack. His animation is still going though, as if he's just standing there. And I can't attack him either. The healthbar and nameplate of the boss hasn't appeared. Played in a solo game. I've played this game for a long time and this is the first time I've seen it that I can recall. I can't reproduce the bug. Been trying to do a bunch of AoE attacks around him but nothing happens. Picture of what it looks like: https://imgur.com/a/nTcdxv2Swizzah1 1d
1d Difficulty switch issue Played Crusader on normal difficulty and during ACT III decided to switch to Hard. As result, game difficulty remained same, 1-2 hit kills for regular monsters and 3-4 hits for blue bosses. However, purple and yellow bosses died from one-hit kill, even from follower or Tyrael. Switched back to Normal and now can't switch to Hard again :( Back on Normal, Purple and Yellow bosses die from two hits. Could a GM look into this matter? I'd like to switch to Hard (proper Hard).EngeL14 1d
1d Resurrection bug again Happened in rift - Cabalist's Dilemma 2 on Torment 10(70) 2:04pm EDT Using Marauder DH. Died near entrance. Keyboard worked, mouse moves and highlights mobs and items but no pop up to allow resurrection. No mouse clicks work in rift.Only solution was to leave game. start new game and everything returns to normal. Frustrating losing 75% finished rift this early in season.zinethar1 1d
1d Augment lost using the armory. [SOLVED] Lost my level 90 Augment on head using the Armory. I would realy like to use the armory without gear geting lost/broken or gems vanish.Littledevil5 1d