Bug Report

Sep 1, 2015 Server Went down 2 minutes early and everything i was about to pick up from a goblin portal was lost. so why put 2 minutes left when it is going to kick me anywaysFaifur0 Sep 1, 2015
Sep 1, 2015 Monk Fatal passive didnt Trigger Hi i died today in a Greater rift and my Near Death Experience did not trigger. I know this because it was not shown, it did not display near the buff icons. This was really frustrating and i hope no one else has this problem in HC. Well just trying to let everyone out there know. So much for This season....Moj420 Sep 1, 2015
Sep 1, 2015 No respawn option in rift Also, party members cannot respawn me. t5 rift- after 31 aug 15, 15mb patch Waited for guardian to be killed and then I got countdown but still no respawn options. after 28 seconds when the screen reloaded from guardian countdown, I was spawned in town. However normal options, inventory, character screen, etc were 'greyed' out and not available to be clicked.Dethology0 Sep 1, 2015
Sep 1, 2015 Exploit: Torments 7-10 w/o Paragon Lvl Req. I will edit this post after making to not give the exploit away publicly since blizz can see edited post changes. {Exploit edited out}Dragonmaster3 Sep 1, 2015
Sep 1, 2015 Hellfire amulet not craftable 2.3 I purchased the hellfire amulet recipe with the girl in act 2 in my 2.3 seasonal hardcore character. After I made shen learn the recipe I noticed that I couldnt craft the item. As I thought that the game just didnt process the act of the recipe purchase I chose to puchase it again. This time shen was not able to learn it because he already knows it and I was Unable to craft it. I did not have any issue regarding the hellfire rings.Metafee1 Sep 1, 2015
Sep 1, 2015 I can't finish "Bound by Blood" quest Hi! I killed all the enemies, but when I click on Edlin, nothing happens... so the game thinks that I didn't finish the quest... So I don't get the achievement :/ Here is a screenshot : http://imgur.com/u8PPtDP ThanksZoidberg2 Sep 1, 2015
Sep 1, 2015 BlackSmith doesnt show maximum number of items you... ... can craft anymore? Is it a bug?sachos3452 Sep 1, 2015
Sep 1, 2015 Witch Doctor gets stuck in town Note: Have only played roughly a week on WD. Only purchased the game a few weeks ago. However, while this games play has been almost flawless: Ive encountered a repeated bug when in town with several minions: I will try and move after opening my chest and I have to click and press several seemingly random keys until my character will move. This can take a few minutes. Please note, I am seeing the round circle on the ground of where my character is suppose to be moving, only proving the game is seeing it just not responding. Its not game breaking, just annoying. Game is awesome. Just gonna close with that. -JoshD3thcast1 Sep 1, 2015
Sep 1, 2015 Witch Doctor Stuck by Fetish Army Bug I occasionally find myself being trapped by my fetish army. My only options are to return to town, warp to another player, or use the CD to resummon them. The occurrence is random but it sometimes also appears to affect other players.Broosk1 Sep 1, 2015
Sep 1, 2015 Archon (Pure power) Bug ? Hi, I'm playing an archon Wiz wich use Pure power (lightning damage) to proc the Fulminator. The problem is: when I pop Archon, my main damage abilities are doing (or is it just the tooltip ?) fire damage. Please halpGrandeJambe0 Sep 1, 2015
Sep 1, 2015 8/31/2015 8:40pm Hardcore Seasonal Cannot create or join existing game. The display shows game server busy. Started from 32 secs to 1 min then all the way to 5 min+. Everything was fine before I leave an existing game.DS20120 Sep 1, 2015
Sep 1, 2015 Crusader Falling Sword Death Bug Hey Blizz, not sure on the details of this but it happened twice today. When casting falling sword, if you take fatal damage as the animation lands, your grave marker will pop up, but no "death menu" will appear. This means no rezzing, no returning to town, no nothing. I have had to leave the current session in both occurrences to fix this so I figured it was time to report it. Thanks.HakunaMatata0 Sep 1, 2015
Sep 1, 2015 Patch froze in middle, will not move As stated above, I logged out to do the patch so i could play with a friend who already had the patch. It got to 14.86 Mb left and froze. Now it will do nothing, please help.Xcirus0 Sep 1, 2015
Sep 1, 2015 Unable to complete : The Crumbling Tower To put it short. Patch: 2.3 Act: 1 Bounty: The Crumbling Tower Problem: Thrid summoning circle didn't spawn. So finishing the quest was not possible.Rhokaz1 Sep 1, 2015
Sep 1, 2015 Infernal Machine drops The previous patch had organs/keys/machines drop on a group percentage correct? Just playing now in Act III and some party members got the machine and others didn't. Wondering if this is a bug or if it's changed back to individual drops for theseSnagglepuss0 Sep 1, 2015
Sep 1, 2015 Public Games Server Hello, im from Peru, im having this issue where i cannot play in NA public servers. I dont think its fair that you decide where i play, i want to play in NA because in Latin America the player base is very small and it takes way too much time to find a game, pls fix this for me or give me the option to choose where i play. Thanks in advanceShoes0 Sep 1, 2015
Sep 1, 2015 bounty: a stranger in need cannot be finished On step "talk to Merhan" as Merhan exited the iron maiden, he died. making the event uncompletable my barbarian was in wrath of the berserker mode standing nearly on top of the iron maiden and as the stranger stepped out he died. I town portaled and when i returned the iron maiden was missing.THAMUFFINMAN0 Sep 1, 2015
Sep 1, 2015 Inspiring Presence doesn't work My Threatening Shout is runed to Falter (enemies take 25% increased damage) and I am using Inspiring Presence passive (duration of shouts is doubled). I tested this out on some monsters and their debuff icons disappear after 6 seconds. Kind of bummed I've been using this for quite some time only to find out it never worked.SpaceFolding0 Sep 1, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 Shadows in the Desert quest - sewers At the start of Act 2 in Season 4, the Caldeum sewers entrance in the Caldeum bazaar won't open. Leah and Tyrael go in and then dissapear. The zone entry does not appear.GreenSparrow0 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 Missing set plans After the new patch 2.4 the bounties seem to drop all the plans which is very nice as you can craft the sets early. However I seem to be missing the Captain set, I have cleared several full games and gotten 50+ of each act specific material and plans have stopped dropping. It is a HUGE problem as I need this set for my specMckoch1 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 Bug maybe? Missing a Plan. I've done 10 bounties in a row now w/ no plan drops. I'm missing the level 70 Born Set. My build needs it. I don't know if I'm just un lucky or it's a bug. Has this happened to anyone? ps. I think I have all the other plans because I'm not getting any other plan drops.BDotMilli14 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 Bounty: "Touch of Death" in act 5 is bugged I experienced this two times in Season 3 (note i barely did bountys in that area). This was a known bug back then and it is still happening. Why have not Blizzard removed this bugged bounty by now when it is clearly compromising the fun of the players. Please disable it until you manage to fix it.... How hard can it be to disable it from showing up?Stoneflyer0 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 Death due to glitch, Look into This blizzard My hardcore character just died due to something that I can only explain as a glitch. I am no fool to expect blizzard to actually value me enough to restore my character. However I would like to make them take notice of this, check it out, and make sure it doesn't happen again. So check my account, character Wdone, seasonal 4 hc. Investigate why It died. To me it appeared as something invisible triggered my passive Spirit vessel from full hp and shield. Leaving me after with full hp, then I got another hit indicator when no monster was on my screen after i ran away a bit, and I died from full Hp. P.S. The game states "Slain by: unknown" TY GAME :Deresloco2 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 Rift boss went invis >.> Hi, i just completed Rift 32, T6, Greater rift floor 3, Bloodmaw. His jump around attack hurt a bit so I was trying to out range him so he wouldn't flatten me. He did the jumpy then, i ran, boss was invisible. I think he may have jumped off the lil flatform. There was no sound to the boss but only the animation where the boss was going to land.Bathrezz0 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 Jewelcrafting Recipe Issue Hello; I've killed many goblin, i've done many bounties and i've done many vaults but i cannot get any recipe of jewelcrafting I can craft Flawless gems as higher it has been 35hours of game time and im 350 paragon is that a bug or am i so unlucky Thank you for your help have a good gameThukarg1 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 cow level When game is loading it says "cow level is a lie" but there is cow level now:))BurakYazici1 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 Sesoin Slaier Quest helo have problem ..have 25 legendary extrakt and achiev 25 extrakt canais cube ... and seasoin Quest slaier not complet 4/5 and Quest 25 extrakt not completeTogatun0 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 act 3,5 act 5 Guild Hideout can't TP there , act 3 cant go in the Desolate Sands game lock up gotdragon19760 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 Soulsmasher Cube Effect the Soulsmasher cube effect only works when wielding 2 handed weapons i dont know if this is intended or notomega0 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 kanai's cube consume more material the recipe I wanted to upgrade 2 level 70 items so put in the first item with the the stack of material ( 100 of each save the death's breath ) then transmute .. what return in my backpack was 20 material instead of 50 and 25 breath they had consume 80 instead of 50 like the recipe called forLhiarana0 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 Desolate Sands/Paths of the Drowned Bug Both in Rifts and Bounties the game crashes, freezes in mid-game and in menu and have to close the game, and re-open the whole game making the bounty completion nearly impossibleMarioBros1 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 Pledge of caldeum item bug hello, just got a drop for a pledge of caldeum playing seasonal wizard. Now the item just gives me a level requirement of 27 and my char is at 28 and yet the weapon is un-equippable.... Anyone else encountered this issue?Angryitalian0 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 Unable to Transmute Corrupted Ashbringer It is not possible to extract the Corrupted Ashbringer power using Kanai's Cube. I'm going to assume that it's for the same reason that you cannot transmogrify a corrupted ashbringer - as the effect it gives is not possible in other weapons. I don't consider this a bug, but perhaps the unique ability should include the text "Cannot be Transmogrified or Transmuted"KeyszerS2 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 Missing the furnace I recently returned to D3 and don't know much about all new features, but when ancient furnace dropped i decided to extract it with cube since i cant use it as demon hunter. My item disappeared and no buff where saved in cube. As i was told item that can not be used by a character should not be possible to transmute, so i want my ancient furnace to be restored.Johun2 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 Bug Bounty: Clear the plague tunnels This bounties requires you to clear all enemies on floor 2. However, an Enraged Phantasm has spawned in the wall next to the exit stone and the quest can't be completed. I tried to kill the Enraged Phantasm with AOE damage but he seems to be immune. I got screenshots if you need more info on this bug.Ciol1 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 Large graphical lag spike Just in case it helps: PC, Diablo 3, Patch 2.3 OS: Windows 7 GPU: GTX660 RAM: 8gb CPU: i7-3770 3.40GHz Encountered in Stonefort of Act 3, engaged a group of Fallen Prophets and their minions (Regular mobs, not elite/champion) with Blizzard (Frozen Solid). What occurred was a huge graphical lag spike for seemingly no reason. Have handled much bigger packs of enemies with far more effects on screen with perfectly smooth framerate before, so seems to be an outlying oddity.Firand0 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 Advance beyond level 60 after purchasing RoS? I just bought the Reaper of Souls expansion, but my characters continue to advance in paragon levels and do not advance beyond level 60? How do I advance to level 61? Any help would be appreciated.UncaringBear1 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 My bag - A7FCD660-3E45-4F07-9CED-020F68178D3C Sometimes (1-2 times/hour) just stop loading and quit.SilentDiz0 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 Wrong Effect or Description Deaths Bargain Posts: 15 View profile Found some bug. In description on legendary pants : Deaths Bargain aura deals 985% of you life per second in game deals only 98.5% of life per second https://yadi.sk/i/6H5HJ2kEinJmC item screenshot http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/item/deaths-bargain https://yadi.sk/i/orOEkQ-ZinJmN damage screenshotUndad2 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 Major lag in group with carnevil players When I run carnivil build in a group, other players get major lag. Latency is around 2000 ms for them, but I don't have any lag at all. It has been reported before, but Blizzard didn't fix it in 2.2. Hopefully it will be fixed soon, otherwise no one will play with what is going to be a strong wd damage build in group.BurningDevil15 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 Mob vanishing off edge of map I found a Darkmoth type Elite, on the battlefields rift map, engaged just fine, but after a little while it flew off the edge of the map and just.... didn't come back. Screenshot of chat to show engagement but no mob death: http://i.imgur.com/9tgXdfV.jpg Looked to be a mix of the edge of the map and the AI retreat distance being too high.Firand0 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 Screen blanks out Trying to complete a bounty in desolate sands but when going there the screen is black even though I can still interact with the game. Have to return to town, alt tab out of game then back in, but no matter how I return to there it still blacks out.Greyhawk1 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 Hellthooth Lag It is a common problem by now that the servers are lagging for the whole group when you play a hellthooth wd above rift 55+. It makes wd getting not invited in groups and denies them the possibility to push for high end rifts. Can we pls get a message from blizzard that they are at least aware of the problem and try to fix it instead of ignoring it. I really like wd this season and i do not want to be forced to play something else because the servers can't handle this set.Ragsharos1 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 Wrong option got rolled. I wanted to roll my secondary option on my bow but damage on bow got rerolled and that basically ruined that bow. I wonder if blizzard can do something about it or help me to reroll that item cause not everyday a Ancient Yang's Recurve drops... :(dawe2 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 CAPTAIN CRIMSONS SET(trimmings)WON'T DROP!!!! I've been farming those bonus caches forever, and this plan just won't drop. I'm plvl 323 and it seems like the plan like others can't dropUraj8 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 Solved~ for example, i just extracted "burst of wrath", wasted a set of matsKaztenral2 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 Act I: Jar of Souls Tried to complete the Jar of Souls bounty in a T7 multiplayer adventure mode run when it bugged out. After clicking the jar the bounty requests for the non-existent "remaining enemies" to be killed and for the jar to be destroyed. The jar disappears and this results in being unable to complete the bounty run. This has been posted many times. Yet it still hasn't been resolved, hence another thread.Tixit0 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 Screen freezing while in the Blood Of Sands In Diablo 3, season 4, the screen freezes and goes black. This only happens in The Blood of the Sands quest, i can still hear the game going but can not unfreeze the screen to play. If anyone knows how to fix this, please let me know. Any help would be great.ShaDowLoRd0 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 Del'Rasha 500ms lagging Having Delsere 4 piece + Tal'Rasha 6piece, using crown of primus and meteor boots with meteor shower, pain enhancer + stricken + bane of the trapped. Every game just lags out for 5 - 10seconds after engaging a pack of 10+ mobs and casting everything on them. The game just becomes unplayable and very laggy causing character to die while waiting for the lag to stop. This occurs all the time in solo and 4man group with same density and type of mobs. Build becomes simply unplayable.Comrade0 Aug 31, 2015
Aug 31, 2015 Greater Rift 28 - Can't Zone Down We are on floor 2 of a greater rift, difficulty 28. The door to the third floor does not let us zone down (went back and cleared every mob on floor 1 and floor 2, still cannot zone). Unfortunate to be stuck in the new season :\Droit0 Aug 31, 2015