Bug Report

Sep 21 Characters Missing or Logging Into The Wrong Region - 3/21/17 Hey folks, We've recently seen some reports of people logging in and noticing that all of their characters are missing. This mainly happens when logging into the wrong region. For example, if your characters are on the US servers and you happen to log into the EU servers, no characters are going to show up because they are saved on the US servers, and not on the EU servers. To resolve this, you would normally just log out and verify that you are logging into the correct region. However, the reports we've been seeing state that setting the client to the correct region in the Blizzard app has not been working. We're aware of this issue, and we're currently investigating the cause of it. In the meantime, if you have verified that your app and game are set to the correct region, and you are still missing your characters, please try the launching D3 manually, since that workaround seems to work. Here's how to do that: 1. Navigate to the Diablo III folder. 2. Locate the Diablo III.exe, right click on it and select Create shortcut. 3. Move the newly created shortcut to the desktop. 4. Right click on the shortcut and select Properties. 5. In the Target field, leave a space after the last quotation mark and add -launch The target line should now look something like this: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo III\Diablo III.exe" -launch 6. Click on the Apply button and use the shortcut to launch the game. When the game loads up, you should see the old login screen which you can now use to log in. Before doing that, check that the correct region is selected. You can seen the region in small font below the login button. If the wrong region is selected, click on Options > Account, and change the region in the Server Region Selection drop down menu. For Mac users please try the steps here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20753695395#1 ______________________________________________________ Customer Support Contact InformationDankorii140 Sep 21
Jan 10 2.4.3 Known Issues List - Updated 1/6/17 Hello everyone, and welcome to Patch 2.4.3! Below you will find the Known Issues list for our 2.4.3 patch. Please do not report bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list. As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the 2.4.3 patch. What it is listed here are a select few issues -- chosen due to visibility and impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance that are under investigation and (in most cases) are expecting a fix. Just because a bug is not on this list does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here. Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list. Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III! Console Newly created characters are not receiving Angelic Wings or Infernal Helms on log in Please note: the Angelic Wings will now be found in the Cosmetics section of your Inventory if any characters had them in their Inventory or Stash prior to the patch. Additionally, any Infernal Helms in your Inventory or Stash prior to the patch will still be there General Players with large friends lists may occasionally only see game icons in their chat feed instead of full names when multiple friends come onlineNevalistis1 Jan 10
May 19, 2015 How to report exploits, hacks, and cheats Greetings Heroes, I just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone of our forum policies regarding reporting issues involving exploits, hacks, and cheating: According to the Forums Code of Conduct, under NO circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums. Because of the sensitive nature of hacks/exploits, posting on forums only ensures that other people are going to attempt to use them. Any poster who breaks this rule will have his/her thread deleted immediately and may be reviewed for a forums suspension. If you would like to report a hack, cheating, or other activity against the Terms of Use, please send a detailed e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com. If you've discovered an in-game bug that you feel is sensitive in nature and may potentially be used to exploit game mechanics for personal gain, you may also feel free to contact me directly at tsarnis@blizzard.com with a full report of how to reproduce the issue. Thank you for your due diligence with this. Reporting these issues is incredibly important, but at the same time please remember to report them through the appropriate channels.Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
May 19, 2015 How to Write a Good Bug Report Greetings Heroes, Welcome to Diablo III Bug Report Forums! I am very much looking forward to working with all of you to get any bugs that you may find during your travels through Sanctuary reported to our development team. To get started on this forum, please read through this guide as it explains some Do's and Don't's for bug testing and reporting. Ground Rules Feedback is NOT a bug. Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum. My team and I read every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, I will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. I will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says "Bump" or demands a response from a Blizzard poster. When reporting a bug, please make a thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end. Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are post. If you have a duplicate thread, I will lock it and point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed. Please specify which character on your account experienced the issue you are reporting. If you are posting using a different game account (WoW/SC2/etc.) please include your battletag in your post. Finally, please only discuss bugs within the threads. Avoid off topic discussions or other things not related to the bug in the thread. Don't use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback or other subjective opinions about the game. Bug Writing Ok, you found a bug, congratulations! But now what? This guide will explain how to accurately write a bug report. When posting a bug, please begin with a one or two sentence Summary that attempts to accurately describe the bug. We should be able to understand at least 75% of the issue you are reporting simply by looking at your Summary. I understand that the size of the Summary has to be short, but please do your best. Good summary: The tooltip for the Barbarian's Bash skill contains a typo. Bad summary: Bug with smash After your Summary, include a brief description of the bug you experienced. Include as much RELEVANT information as you can. Where you in multiplayer? Could you reproduce the issue? Specifics are preferred as we need to know as much as possible about the issue. If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help Quality Assurance get a much faster turn around time reproducing the issue and reporting it to the Diablo III developers. Finally, it always helps to attach a link to Imgur (or another picture hosting site) that displays a screenshot of the bug. If you need to include a video, link to a video as well. Types of Bugs Below are some different types of bugs you may encounter in Diablo III. I also have included the specific information I would like for each bug reported of this type. Combat bugs - These are pretty simple. If there is a broken skill in the game, include the name of the skill and the class that uses the skill. Example: The Barbarian's skill Bash does not knock enemies away. Quest bugs - These can be complicated. For quest issues, we request that you include two things: 1. Please include the name of the quest and quest step that you were on when you encountered the bug. The name of the quest is the name that displays at the top of your quest log, while the quest step is the specific instructions for you to complete in the quest. 2. Please specify weather this occurred in multiplayer or solo play. Example: During the quest "The Fire From The Sky : Slay a Wretched Mother", you cannot kill the Wretched Mother in multiplayer. Environment bugs - Finally, Environment bugs round out the specific types of bugs I need more information about. For Environment bugs, please describe the issue you found and tell me what level area it is located in. The level area is simply the name of the sub-zone you are in and can be found above the minimap. Every location in the game has a level area, and it helps to know this before I start looking. Screenshots are perfect for Environment bugs as well. They will accurately display the issue you are seeing. Screenshots can be taken by pressing Print Screen and can be found in the Screenshots folder in the Documents/Diablo III folder. Uploading a screenshot to an online photo site like Imgur and linking it back to your thread would help me a lot as well. Example - In New Tristram, one of the houses is bright pink. Crashes Crashes are getting their own section because of their complexity. One major way you can help Blizzard out is by filling out the crash box that appears if you crash. Simply write a description of what happened when you crashed. Were you in multiplayer? Again, specifics are key and can really help us narrow down the cause of any bugs you encounter and get them fixed as quickly as possible. Again, welcome to Diablo III!!! Following these guidelines will allow all of us to work together as efficiently as possible. Thanks for reading and enjoy the game!Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
3h Item Guide on website - Quiver - It is not a bug on the game - URL: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/quiver/ Error: XML Parsing Error: mismatched tag. Expected: </p>. Location: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/quiver/ Line Number 2163, Column 181: (It seems there is an excess </span> tag there.) Other info: Windows 10 Firefox 56.0.1 (64-bit) 10/18/17 21:50 PDTAlex0 3h
4h Accessing Set Dungeon Portal I have completed all tasks and travel to where clues lead me. No portal has been where it is supposed to be. Completed this three times now. Help.bigfoot0 4h
4h D3D Error I just got updated to windows 10 Creator and now Diablo III does not play. I get the audio portion as i can hear playing in the background. There is no video whatsoever. Blank screen Holding down the power button restores the video with a Diablo message box stating that Diablo was unable to initialize the D3D and you might want to try restarting which i did with no success any ideas? I was playing D3 this morning with no issues then Microsoft upgraded me to / or whatever "Windows 10 Creator is"Magus1 4h
6h Achievement bug While doing "Kill Jarryd" bounty quest in Realm of the Fractured Fate in act IV (the new mixed map & my first time exploring it) and hitting 60 on barb right after the goal kill i got achievement: Class Warfare (reach 60 with 2 different classes) and wrong credit as Necromancer (while i was playing as Barbarian, solo) Same wrong Necromancer credit is now ticked also under achievements: From Arreat to Xiansai (60 with 5 classes) and Dream Team (70 with 6 classes) EU realm, seasonal char name "yksteist" I have bought necromancer pack but have not played any and have maxed only barbs. I was planning to delete that char after season ends, is that ok or do i now need to keep it around until things are sorted?Kylamiis0 6h
9h BUG: Can't convert Gems Hi. I can't convert my gems in the Kanai's cube. It's really frustrating. I tried to convert the gems with flawless royal gems (9) and also with Imperial gems and it won't work. Please help me -_-.. the recipe says "ANY GEMS 9" with the essence.. so I don't know why it's not working. I don't see any gem rank requirement or limit -_- I also DID put in the essence but it won't work.Abigail6 9h
10h Char Death My chars have been dying from the beginning of time due to bugs Which I have not told you about yet. I request Blizzard Diablo's Top Team to investigate this thoroughly.FlatEarth3 10h
10h Kanai's Cube not registering to achievement I currently have around 65 powers extracted in Kanai's cube, but I have yet to the Destroyer achievement 'You can do it' which requires 50 powers. Cannot seem to make any progress.holder9893 10h
10h Elite Mob Untargetable ... I have no idea what happened. I had recalled to town to adjust my skills and gear while doing a Torment V Nephalem Rift and when I went back through, one of the mobs from an elite pack became immortal. I couldn't do any damage, AOE or not, but the mob could follow me and do damage to my character. None of the elite affixes still applied to the mob, which I was thankful for. I sent a short video of what happened to the Blizzard CS twitter and Ax sent me this way.FreakyFundip0 10h
15h Gem Fatale I just wanted to post a small bug. I recently leveled a third gem to level 70 in seasonal but did not get the Gem Fatale season's journey achievement. Is this because I used the other 2 gems for caldessan's despair before having 3 legendary gems at level 70 sitting in my inventory? If so then that seriously limits a player when they cannot use a gem they have and must let it sit in their inventory. Thanks have a nice day.Krodane1 15h
18h Bug Rathma Set Garbage Until Fixed The Circle of Nailuj’s Evol is the ring that summons two Skeleton Mages at once per cast of the ability and increases their duration by 4 seconds. On the Rathma set you get a 250% bonus to your minions and Army of the Dead per Skeleton Mage summoned. When using the Circle of Nailj's Evol and using Summon Skeletal Mage one time to summon two mages at once instead of immediately getting 500% damage buff you only get a 250% damage buff as if you had only summoned one mage. If you cast Summon Skeletal Mage 5 times with the Circle of Nailj's Evol which gives you 10 mages (the max you can have even with Simulacrum) your minions damage and Army of the Dead damage multiplier is at 1250% as if you had only summoned 5. Then you use Summon Skeletal Mage a 6th time which causes your two oldest mages to disappear to be replaced by the mages you just summoned. You still have 10 mages and your damage multiplier for minions damage and Army of the Dead is at 1500% as if you had summoned 6 mages. I think you get the picture now. Now I get that some people would like you to buff the max time on Skeletal Mages to be at least 20 seconds (or more) with Extended Servitude passive and Circle of Nailuj’s Evol ring to make Rathma Set viable and I agree with that. But even until then unless you fix this bug the Rathma set is complete garbage. Please fix ASAP. Thank you.BrainstrmSrg2 18h
23h Error Code 300016 Error Code 300016 annoyingly keeps me from equipping pets :( Season PTR Necromancer On click wardrobe stays blankDelianeth0 23h
1d Westmarch Heights Extreme Lag After the maintenance, this map prevents skills and teleport even in lowest settings of graphics and particles. (I shouldn't even have to do such a thing in an optimized game.) I experience this in any character, to be honest. It happens as soon as I appear in the map. Steps to reproduce the problem: Teleport into it. I doubt an image is going to showcase the problem. I would need a video. The awkward thing is that it doesn't even crash. Mechanics just... stop working. Anyone else experiencing this? I have a hardcore character and this is pretty disabling for seasonal characters. I don't know whether this is a bug or poor optimization, so if this is in the incorrect section of the forum, could a moderator move it to the correct place? Edit: Read the sticky thread and had to make this post a decent enough.icosahedron1 1d
1d Terror in the blood helpful bug I was going for this and the self controlled achievement. Game was around t1 difficulty so I wouldn't accidentally one shot anything. Went into campaign mode for the Diablo battle. Used death nova with the clone to get that achievement. When it came time for Diablo I noticed my death nova wasn't reducing my health because I forgot to save the rune. I killed him with the unruned death nova, grabbed his drops and ported home. I switched the rune to blood nova and spammed it to make sure it would drop my health. When my health went below 10% I got the terror in the blood achievement. Note this was at home, after he died and I don't think I used any blood spenders to attack him during the battle.SoAngry3 1d
1d Loot dropping on 1 spot. Today almost all loot drops in single item piles making it a pain to pick up the stuff that I want. When killing elites 30ish yards from an existing loot pile their loot drops on the pile 30y away. This hasn't happened to me since RoS launch and before that it wasn't that common, but today 9 out of 10 drops that involve multiple items result in a concentrated pile just showing the icon for the last dropped item.Moonkin1 1d
1d Skeletal Mage combat issue Skeletal Mages don't appear to be attacking single targets when Command Skeletons are already attacking them. Here's a gif: http://imgur.com/r3ExNbLMalmström30 1d
1d Issue of Skeletal Mages Not Attacking I've had on a couple of occasions where in a rift, my skeletal mages would just stop attacking while in combat. My Necromancer is using the Singularity rune, and it seems that after killing a minion all of my mages will just stand there. I'm not sure what other factors have been affecting this, but it seems to happen randomly but consistently.T1m0shi4 1d
1d Skeletal Mages not attacking (still) This bug has been reported numerous times, but nothing has been done about it yet. Considering that it affects any number of Skeletal Mage summons, you are often losing upwards of 80% of your damage for periods of time, often leading to avoidable deaths or an extraordinary amount of time killing a certain mob. The cause of this bug is unknown, yet reproduction is easy; just summon some Skeletal Mages and go attack mobs. Sometimes they will just stop attacking and stare off into space. A few explanations have been offered; - They don't seem to be attacking the mobs your command skeletons is directed towards - They're too far away - They can't attack past a bend None of these are accurate; they just seem to randomly stop attacking at any time. Sometimes they attack the mob you've commanded skeletons to attack, your right-click feels like it achieves nothing, and it ends up costing the Grift run precious seconds and numerous deaths, all avoidable if the Skeletal Mages just acted like the Witch Doctor pets. Sure, they're supposed to be more responsive and more active to your commands, but at this rate it'll just be better to have them randomly attack everything in sightAlphamonics4 1d
1d Skeletal Mage NOT attacking The 'Skeletal Mages' do NOT attack the same enemy as a Commanded Skeleton. This bug occurs when attacking anything except a BOSS enemy and only when the commanded skeletons were commanded firstly before the skeleton mages targeted that particular enemy. I have not tested this when not wearing Jesseth Arms set. But while wearing this set this will happen. This is esspecially annoying when I command my skeletons to an elite enemy and mages clear the rest of the room except the elite mob and I'm left with my mages not attacking. This is reguardless of making new mages or not. Please fix this bug for it is annoying. Skills involved and Runes used... 1: Command Skeleton -> Freezing Grasp 2: Skeletal Mage -> Life Support and Maybe this matters as well.... 3: Decrpify -> Borrowed Time Sets used. Trag'Ouls 6 piece. Jesseth Arms 2 piece.Encrypted4 1d
1d Lost a gem I had a level 86 esoteric that took a lot of time to make and it just up and disappeared. This sucks balls.tclayjr10 1d
1d enchant bug? trying to add chance to freeze to pride of cassius belt through enchanting, used 100 or more forgotten souls and didn't see chance to freeze appear once, enchant cost is up to 4 mil nowdruffcar111 1d
1d Disconnect Hallo, werde seit geraumer zeit vom Spiel gekickt (Nein kein votekick). Ich konnte beobachten das ich die Verbindung zum Spiel verliere wenn ich eine gruppe von Elite Mobs bzw. champions angreife. Welche Klasse, welche skillung oder welche Gems ich dabei spiele oder trage ist hierbei irrelevant es tritt immer auf. Season oder Non season macht auch keinen unterschied. Habe schon alles umgesetzt was im forum stand aber es hat nix gebracht ich habe ebenfalls ein Ticket eröffnet und mit den GameMastern geschrieben. Die lösungsansätze die Sie hatten haben ebenfalls nix gebracht. Wir sind zu dem Schluss gekommen das es ein Bug im Spiel sein muss so wurde ich gebenten hier einen eintrag zu hinterlassen. Also ich fliege nur aus dem Spiel verliere nicht die verbindung zu den Servern. Das passiert nach ungefähr 10-20 sekunden nachdem ich oder während ich eine gruppe von elite mobs / champions angreife oder angegriffen habe. Hauptsächlich mit dem Totenbeschwörer aber ebenfalls mit dem Mage. Und jetzt sagt mir bloß nicht das es an der Latenz hängt habe mich ebenfalls mittel eines VPN zugangs eingeloggt und gespielt (~300ms). Diese Fehler tritt nicht nach einer belibigen zeit auf sondern tatsächlich nur dann wenn man Elite mobs angreift. Ich habe alles ausgetestet um beruhigt sagen zu können das der Fehler nicht an meinem Rechner liegt. Diverse GameMaster sind sich ebenfalls sicher das es ein Problem im Spiel geben muss. Also bitte fixen. Es ist sehr nervig immer wieder die verbindung zu verlieren. P.S: Habe schon mittlerweile 3 Goblin rifts deswegen verpasst. Bzw. bin rausgeflogen während eine Gruppe Goblins vor mir standen. Schön ist was anderes.Su6x1 1d
1d Reached Nephalem Big 20 but not reward Season 11 - I've reached the nephalem portal 20 but didn't get the reward :-(( There is only the instruction "to reach" the 20th Grade - not to finish it in time... I'm very sad about this...Jollyboy3 1d
1d Two Tyreal In hardcore mode just before talking to asheara at the gates of Caldeum quest in Act 2 in Story mode there are two tyreals. One that had appeared earlier just after entering act 2 and the other in the normal spot he stands.Wholytabby0 1d
1d Character zurückgesetzt da das deutsch Forum nicht erreichbar ist schreib ich hier. 500 Serverfehler mein Char wurde von 70 / 37 auf 70 / 11 zurückgesetzt und einige gegenstände die ich auf dem weg gefunden habe sind weg.TermiONE0 1d
1d Act 2 the guardian key In the second act torment II the guardian of the key never drop the machineDonJoaquin1 1d
1d Ch 1 Seasonal Socketing Note: This is for Season 12, on the PTR. I was able to get the Ch 1 Seasonal Socketing achievement upon the socketing of my forth gem, not the 5th. I DID replace one gem (upgraded one for a larger one). Unless this counts, which makes the achievement way too easy, it's a bug. Eric the GreyErictheGrey3 1d
1d Disconnect Hallo, werde seit geraumer zeit vom Spiel gekickt (Nein kein votekick). Ich konnte beobachten das ich die Verbindung zum Spiel verliere wenn ich eine gruppe von Elite Mobs bzw. champions angreife. Welche Klasse, welche skillung oder welche Gems ich dabei spiele oder trage ist hierbei irrelevant es tritt immer auf. Season oder Non season macht auch keinen unterschied. Habe schon alles umgesetzt was im forum stand aber es hat nix gebracht ich habe ebenfalls ein Ticket eröffnet und mit den GameMastern geschrieben. Die lösungsansätze die Sie hatten haben ebenfalls nix gebracht. Wir sind zu dem Schluss gekommen das es ein Bug im Spiel sein muss so wurde ich gebenten hier einen eintrag zu hinterlassen. Also ich fliege nur aus dem Spiel verliere nicht die verbindung zu den Servern. Das passiert nach ungefähr 10-20 sekunden nachdem ich oder während ich eine gruppe von elite mobs / champions angreife oder angegriffen habe. Hauptsächlich mit dem Totenbeschwörer aber ebenfalls mit dem Mage. Und jetzt sagt mir bloß nicht das es an der Latenz hängt habe mich ebenfalls mittel eines VPN zugangs eingeloggt und gespielt (~300ms). Diese Fehler tritt nicht nach einer belibigen zeit auf sondern tatsächlich nur dann wenn man Elite mobs angreift. Ich habe alles ausgetestet um beruhigt sagen zu können das der Fehler nicht an meinem Rechner liegt. Diverse GameMaster sind sich ebenfalls sicher das es ein Problem im Spiel geben muss. Also bitte fixen. Es ist sehr nervig immer wieder die verbindung zu verlieren. P.S: Habe schon mittlerweile 3 Goblin rifts deswegen verpasst. Bzw. bin rausgeflogen während eine Gruppe Goblins vor mir standen. Schön ist was anderes.Su6x0 1d
1d Drop in Greater Rift from normal creeps Hello, i just want to report drop in Greater Rift tier 1 from non-boss npc; its strange because item was named Hack (Legendary axe), i dont know if its normal but i think it isnt after thousands of Grifts i saw that 1st time.. thats all thank youMortty0920 1d
2d Lost my top levelled gem via Armoury bug Hi all. Here is what happened step by step: I've logged in to do some solo GRs in Era. Removed my 116 level Gogok from the support barbarian (screen with previous record with level 115 gem Then put the Gogok directly into Stash Switched hero to DH (good for levelling gems) Used the Armoury to switch gear and skill Gogok level 116 gone. Got next best Gogok on level 110 instead. https://i.imgur.com/2WzEuDi.jpg No crashes or anything wrong with the game this day but this. TL;DR: save builds w/o gems if don't want to lose them! BRDimcho0 2d
2d Items on ground not showing item tag I've noticed after treasure drops, the item tag doesn't stay and the alt key isn't helping them appeardarthneko0 2d
2d Held gestorben wegen kick Mein Hardcore Templer ist gestorben wären ich vom server geckickt wurde wärendessen haben mich zwei kleine minions um geniete die ich eigentlich locker überlebt hätte 2 meiner freunde haben sie noch rechtzeitig umgenietet doch ich bin trotzdem gestorben wie funktuniert das ? und was kann mann da tuhn wenn mann gekickt wirdt . und die nexte frage bekomme ich mein Helden wieder denn ich habe ihn ja nicht in den tod gefürt ich bin einfach nur raus geflogen und durfte um mein toten helden trauern .Schattengott3 2d
2d Achievement: Me so Thorny " Kill 10k with thorns damage. " There are Skills that deal thorns damage on their own to target or area. Yet kills made by these skills are not counting o.O Bombardment = Deal 200% of your Thorns Damage. Consecration = Deal 100% of your Thorns Damage. Items with Powers that deal Thorns Damage on their own or cast the above said skills...again like Skills are not counting. Belt of the Trove: Every 8sec call down Bombardment. Sanguinary Vambraces: Chance on hit to deal 1000% of your Thorns Damage to near by enemy's.Jandralune2 2d
2d Legendary gem disappeared I logged in earlier today and saw a warning in one of my armory tabs saying something like "missing gem in equipment". It was a bane of the stricken lvl85 or so in my amulet. After looking for it thoroughly it was in fact gone. I'm playing only one character this season and I have a pretty well organised stash so I didn't just misplace it. I also did one GR level and a new lvl0 stricken did drop. I'm either schizophrenic or the gem actually disappeared from my character. Any chance I can get it back?Swifty25 2d
2d Low drop rate Ancients Legendaries. I've played for a bunch of seasons, but drop rate of Ancients Legendaries was never this low. Looks like since Necromancer patch is out, its just near impossible for a ancient drop. With the amount of legendary I've farmed, I should have been fully equipped by now with ancients on everything except rings/amulet maybe. Example: I wanted to have a Ancient Karlei's Point. I've had to upgrade 95 from rare to legendary before I had one that was Ancient. ONE! Sure "random is random", but its simply near impossible to find some ancient relevant for the build you use... Often I think that its intentional: no ancient drops for items you currently have on. So, this season the drops for ancients is much lower then normal in my experience. Has the drop % been changed for Ancient Legendary Items since the introduction of the Necromancer?DataStorm3 2d
2d istvans set with channeling pylon I have been running raiment monk with istvans set blades and when I use a channeling pylon I lose my stacks while only using dash. everything else that costs spirit refreshes the stacks, but dash does not.Kappa1 2d
2d challenges rathma set Hello I have just finished the challenges of the necromancer and in the set of rathma it was missing pieces. I also saw on the forums that I was not the only then for the next thought to repair this;)ansermot20 2d
2d Sweeping Wind ( Master of Wind ) bug Hi, Skill Bug Monk Character When using sweeping wind having Master of Wind (skill Rune), the 6 secs countdown keep repeating even when i am not hitting anything Regards, SunwilsSunwils2 2d
2d PTR角色複製功能 我點PTR角色複製功能 我原先玩的角色 消失~ 要怎麼做角色能回復?七星菸1 2d
2d Cursed Chest disappears Date: 25th May 2017 Time: ~9:40 (German Time) Pandemonium Fortress level 2 I was there because of a Bounty, the Bounty completeted right as a clicked a "cursed" chest. I clicked it, i heard the "DING" for Bounty Done, and nothing spawned for the chest, no mobs, no quest, the chest just disappeared after a few seconds.iHaldur3 2d
2d stash tab bug Hello i have 11 stashes right now but i am having a viewing bug on the 10th stash tab i will put a item in and it will also appear on the 11th stash tab any one else see this happening.BattleFrog4 2d
2d Lost gems in the Armory I just lost two gems (highest level ones of course) in toggling between toons using the armory. They are no where to be found on any toon. Is there any way to recover the lost gems from the armory bug. I absolutely love the armory, but losing a rank 92 trapped and a rank 90 powerful took a good deal of fun out of the experience.TimeWaster267 2d
2d INsanity Insane lag on pandemoneum fotress + Pc freeze with PTR Copy charector : Adolph Result in Charector Death ., ~FlatEarth0 2d
3d no reward for quests It was another time when i did set od quest and got no reward, it is very annoying cos i d them to use the cube i got no legendsry crafting items for it... i jope uyou will fix it and i will get my rewards backSpitfire1 3d
3d Cluster Arrow, Marauders, Sentry Targeting I havent played my DH in awhile and I noticed that cluster arrows fired by sentries are not firing to the point that I click on, which they used to do. Instead they are shooting random nearby targets, which is often something off the screen, making them useless for anything other than boosting the damage of my own cluster arrow. I'm not sure if this problem is exclusive to cluster arrows, sentries, or the marauder set. It may also be the kubed heltrapper that is doing it, as that was the first change I made, having one actually equipped beforehand. https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Zaphkiel-1460/hero/56435547Zaphkiel1 3d
3d Sheet damg jumping around Sheet Damg jumping around died in t13 rift cause my sheet damg was droping from 1.5mil to 790k everytime i attacked an mob and guy im running with his damg is jumping around. now my Hardcore char is dead from this.KanexDeVyne0 3d