Bug Report

Jan 10, 2017 2.4.3 Known Issues List - Updated 1/6/17 Hello everyone, and welcome to Patch 2.4.3! Below you will find the Known Issues list for our 2.4.3 patch. Please do not report bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list. As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the 2.4.3 patch. What it is listed here are a select few issues -- chosen due to visibility and impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance that are under investigation and (in most cases) are expecting a fix. Just because a bug is not on this list does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here. Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list. Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III! Console Newly created characters are not receiving Angelic Wings or Infernal Helms on log in Please note: the Angelic Wings will now be found in the Cosmetics section of your Inventory if any characters had them in their Inventory or Stash prior to the patch. Additionally, any Infernal Helms in your Inventory or Stash prior to the patch will still be there General Players with large friends lists may occasionally only see game icons in their chat feed instead of full names when multiple friends come onlineNevalistis1 Jan 10, 2017
May 19, 2015 How to report exploits, hacks, and cheats Greetings Heroes, I just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone of our forum policies regarding reporting issues involving exploits, hacks, and cheating: According to the Forums Code of Conduct, under NO circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums. Because of the sensitive nature of hacks/exploits, posting on forums only ensures that other people are going to attempt to use them. Any poster who breaks this rule will have his/her thread deleted immediately and may be reviewed for a forums suspension. If you would like to report a hack, cheating, or other activity against the Terms of Use, please send a detailed e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com. If you've discovered an in-game bug that you feel is sensitive in nature and may potentially be used to exploit game mechanics for personal gain, you may also feel free to contact me directly at tsarnis@blizzard.com with a full report of how to reproduce the issue. Thank you for your due diligence with this. Reporting these issues is incredibly important, but at the same time please remember to report them through the appropriate channels.Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
May 19, 2015 How to Write a Good Bug Report Greetings Heroes, Welcome to Diablo III Bug Report Forums! I am very much looking forward to working with all of you to get any bugs that you may find during your travels through Sanctuary reported to our development team. To get started on this forum, please read through this guide as it explains some Do's and Don't's for bug testing and reporting. Ground Rules Feedback is NOT a bug. Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum. My team and I read every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, I will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. I will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says "Bump" or demands a response from a Blizzard poster. When reporting a bug, please make a thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end. Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are post. If you have a duplicate thread, I will lock it and point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed. Please specify which character on your account experienced the issue you are reporting. If you are posting using a different game account (WoW/SC2/etc.) please include your battletag in your post. Finally, please only discuss bugs within the threads. Avoid off topic discussions or other things not related to the bug in the thread. Don't use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback or other subjective opinions about the game. Bug Writing Ok, you found a bug, congratulations! But now what? This guide will explain how to accurately write a bug report. When posting a bug, please begin with a one or two sentence Summary that attempts to accurately describe the bug. We should be able to understand at least 75% of the issue you are reporting simply by looking at your Summary. I understand that the size of the Summary has to be short, but please do your best. Good summary: The tooltip for the Barbarian's Bash skill contains a typo. Bad summary: Bug with smash After your Summary, include a brief description of the bug you experienced. Include as much RELEVANT information as you can. Where you in multiplayer? Could you reproduce the issue? Specifics are preferred as we need to know as much as possible about the issue. If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help Quality Assurance get a much faster turn around time reproducing the issue and reporting it to the Diablo III developers. Finally, it always helps to attach a link to Imgur (or another picture hosting site) that displays a screenshot of the bug. If you need to include a video, link to a video as well. Types of Bugs Below are some different types of bugs you may encounter in Diablo III. I also have included the specific information I would like for each bug reported of this type. Combat bugs - These are pretty simple. If there is a broken skill in the game, include the name of the skill and the class that uses the skill. Example: The Barbarian's skill Bash does not knock enemies away. Quest bugs - These can be complicated. For quest issues, we request that you include two things: 1. Please include the name of the quest and quest step that you were on when you encountered the bug. The name of the quest is the name that displays at the top of your quest log, while the quest step is the specific instructions for you to complete in the quest. 2. Please specify weather this occurred in multiplayer or solo play. Example: During the quest "The Fire From The Sky : Slay a Wretched Mother", you cannot kill the Wretched Mother in multiplayer. Environment bugs - Finally, Environment bugs round out the specific types of bugs I need more information about. For Environment bugs, please describe the issue you found and tell me what level area it is located in. The level area is simply the name of the sub-zone you are in and can be found above the minimap. Every location in the game has a level area, and it helps to know this before I start looking. Screenshots are perfect for Environment bugs as well. They will accurately display the issue you are seeing. Screenshots can be taken by pressing Print Screen and can be found in the Screenshots folder in the Documents/Diablo III folder. Uploading a screenshot to an online photo site like Imgur and linking it back to your thread would help me a lot as well. Example - In New Tristram, one of the houses is bright pink. Crashes Crashes are getting their own section because of their complexity. One major way you can help Blizzard out is by filling out the crash box that appears if you crash. Simply write a description of what happened when you crashed. Were you in multiplayer? Again, specifics are key and can really help us narrow down the cause of any bugs you encounter and get them fixed as quickly as possible. Again, welcome to Diablo III!!! Following these guidelines will allow all of us to work together as efficiently as possible. Thanks for reading and enjoy the game!Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
Jul 9 Dps Collapse Goodmorning everyone I'm an Italian player a strange thing happened ... suddenly, after making a build change, my dps dropped enormously. then I went back to the previous build and the damage remained very small compared to before. I can't tell if it's my fault or there's something wrong with the game. Also because the damages are 1/3 or 1/4 compared to before. I do not know what to doCalligari2 Jul 9
Jul 9 Armory forgetting to equip legendary gems Has occurred multiple times now, and have tried correcting several times so I know it's not just me being dumb. The armory appears to be forgetting which legendary gems I have equipped. I'll swap builds, and all legendary gems are deposited in my character inventory. If I re-equip them where they belong, and re-save the build, it will work correctly again the next time I swap builds, but the time after that, once again, they're all in my inventory. Does not apply to regular gems (ie topaz, emerald), only to legendaries, (ie BoP, BoH, Stricken, Eso). Apologies if already reported, I did search and did not see this bug listed anywhere.Deartháir0 Jul 9
Jul 9 Can't rez in G-Rift....OLD BUG So, I've seen report of this going back more than 5 years, and it's still never been fixed. Thank god we have recycled season rewards though.... Good to see those priorities getting the attention they deserve...Boboturk0 Jul 9
Jul 8 Gelatinous goblin killed Gelatinous goblin dikdemnt get any lootAnubis2 Jul 8
Jul 8 "The Crusaders" not dropping for Necromancer Following on from a post I made to the Necromancer subforum back in November, I can't get any volumes of "The Crusaders" to drop for either of the Necromancers on my account. I re-birthed one of them for this season and have completed eight full cycles of bounties so far, and still not a single volume has dropped; by contrast, one of my usual seasonal groupmates is playing a Wizard and has long since had all nine volumes drop while we've been playing together. I've even gone through Campaign Mode in its entirety (a dry run with the build I'm planning to use for Sprinter, but without earnestly trying to get through the whole thing in under an hour), and still nothing. At this point, I have almost every other lore book in the game except the nine volumes of "The Crusaders". One of my other usual seasonal groupmates has confirmed that none of his Necromancers have had a single volume of "The Crusaders" drop, and my Necromancer subforum thread turned up at least one other player who has also not had any volumes drop. (Said player is using the Switch version; I'm using the PC version.) It's hard to believe I've just been that unlucky for the last two years; are they simply not enabled for Necromancer? If so, is this deliberate, or is it a bug?KAHighwind1 Jul 8
Jul 8 Odd Achievement screen Data Displayed My Achievement screen is filled with text of [PH] this text should be replaced with game data.Zelendel2 Jul 8
Jul 8 conqueror wont give me extra stash i did all the conqueror objectives and its all checked off yet i didnt get the extra stash and it still says i havent earned the reward on the right hand panel but i already did all 8 objectives.Armads3 Jul 8
Jul 8 Item sharing my friend bought diablo today,and when we were playing ,we quickly realized that we could not share items.If i dropped him something i just picked up,he would get the "that belongs to someone else" message and if he dropped it i couldn't even see the legendaries that he dropped for me. Please Help?ToxicWolf441 Jul 8
Jul 8 Kadala gives out lvl 61 items at lvl 70 I'm pretty sure it's Kadala, as that's where I've been getting most of my yellow orbs to upgrade to legendary. But occasionally I'll get an error message when using the Cube and when I look, the item is level 61. I don't know if this is intentional, but this is the first time I've ever noticed that she gives out level 61 items on a level 70 character.Talzar139 Jul 8
Jul 8 Character toughness calculation New to Diablo3 and got my Pantheon lvl up to 711. My necro build is running LON build and I notice dependencies in the toughness stats from when I login (at 60kk) to when I finished running a bounty and repaired all gear (30kk) to when I import it into Diablo3 Character planner 111kk. Please advice.Hartman9 Jul 8
Jul 8 Tyrael in all towns ! Bug Report. Asia realm only. Tyrael in all towns has large yellow exclaimation mark!!!!! All modes season and non season. When i click on the !!! the map opens up. ESC will not close it. Only the Inventory = I keys closes the map.pUreWarrior1 Jul 8
Jul 8 Season 17 Conquest Avarice - no credit Season 17 Conquest Avarice - not getting credit for this conquest even though I got over 100,000,000 gold in one playing session. You only have to get 50,000,000, but I kept going because I didn't get the conquest achievement. Please help as this would be my 3rd conquest for the season.BigDaddy1 Jul 8
Jul 7 Three legendary gems on 70? The Seasoned Sentinel success "Corner Up" does not appear completed, though I have three Legendary Gems in the inventory at this level.Tynes1 Jul 7
Jul 7 Problem with necromant I have bought only Diablo 3 battle chest edition but have eternal collection edition and cant use all of content of this packSwankyTiger1 Jul 7
Jul 7 No/Reduced Experience Gain Is anyone else having problems with gaining experience? I just came back to the game after a few seasons away. I made a fresh character (WD) and started a game on T1 in the hopes of doing rifts. I reduced the game difficulity to expert and master to see if it would change my experience but there was no difference. I have also tried doing T2-6 and still same result. When I opened my inventory to check how much Bonus % exp I was receiving it says 0% for Bonus Experience on T1 and 0% Magic find, BUT the Gold find says 300%. Extremely Confused.DarkSorc056 Jul 7
Jul 7 Player inspection not working Right clicking does nothing. I recently installed the game from Blizzard. After ignoring it for a while I am finally fed up. I have uninstalled and reinstalled. Nothing is working. Please help. Thanks!Bravodamus0 Jul 7
Jul 7 How many people can play multiplayer on pc? How many people can play multiplayer on pc?diablo 3obitouchiha1 Jul 7
Jul 7 Problem with getting exp by Necromancer Hi, I did realize that when i do not attack and I do only give commands to summons I do not getting any exp at all... I need to use some skill which do a DMG to get any exp from a mob. That is irritating as I cant play my build which I would like to. please help Thank youKozi2 Jul 7
Jul 7 Inappropriate name? Sooo, I've created a character, named it Asielra, and the game said that the name is inappropriate. But when I changed it to Assielra, it was, apparently, fine, lol? Maybe there is some kind of mistake here?Lolichan0 Jul 7
Jul 7 Witch Doctor runes not working Hi, My miss is playing Witch Doctor and she saw that when she has got full set of Jade harvester she do not have all runes working like it should to. RegardsKozi6 Jul 7
Jul 7 Jade Harvester Not Working The 6-piece damage bonus for 10k seconds of damage is not working. The damage reduction procs, but it then pulls all the Haunt dots off the enemies without doing damage. 2-piece is working just fine, with Haunt into Haunt still doing massive damage. For some reason the aoe from Soul Harvest not working though. :(Pookhunter10 Jul 7
Jul 7 Bounty Gold Bug Opened 35x T16 Bountry Treasures for the 50 million Gold Conquest. Got 8 Million out of it.Wanesis6 Jul 7
Jul 7 gameplay bug: old/new set items incompatible I get new set item ( http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/zunimassas-pox )... but it not gives set bonus with other zunimassas set items, received before patch. See also: gameplay bug: knock out from group http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11914401679AVB2 Jul 7
Jul 6 No me aparecen portales No me aparecen los portales azules cuando vas a falla y vuelves a reparar el equipo, no puedo volver por donde iba sino que tengo que empezar al principio o por ejemplo si vas a chupivilla y te llenas el inventario, vuelves a la ciudad y yo no puedo volver mas a chupivilla porque no me aparece el portalClipperMan1 Jul 6
Jul 6 no power character has no power, stats have not changed cannot kill can someone helpAlpha3576 Jul 6
Jul 6 Avarice Hello, I killed Avarice but I can not use my personal portal, no countdown of time appears to me out, no line appears (in dialogues) to report the death of Avarice boss. So I did not receive any treasure or experience points. The only way to leave the room is to leave the game ...Sylve4 Jul 6
Jul 6 conquest GR45 Problem with conquest GR45 without set elements . I made it but it didn't workRaVooS1 Jul 6
Jul 6 Lag of up to 5 seconds I entered a Rift and found this terrible lag. I had to leave the game. That cost 1.500,000. Anyway, started again and went to my stash first... 5 seconds to open. Please adviseVanish5 Jul 6
Jul 6 Cannot Complete Season 17 Journey BUG. Completed everything from Chapter 1 to Guardian. On Champion it says "Complete Champion" but "Conversion Incursion" will not check off. So far I have 4 set items extracted but it wont check off as "Completed". Help please, Thanks.nemo4 Jul 6
Jul 6 Elites sometimes not dying. Bug maybe? Sometimes (it's pretty rare, maybe twice an evening) I will fight an elite and it will get to zero health and not die. It takes damage but never dies. I just go on about it but thought I would mention it. It's not game breaking or anything, it's just hard to get my pets off it without running it off the screen.BattyKoda1 Jul 6
Jul 6 Memory Leak after Idle I searched and found this topic: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20761847468#post-1 This problem still exists, if anybody is still looking into this. I woke up my computer after being away for 24+ hours, and memory usage was up to 10.7Gb, on my 16Gb system. Can provide machine specs if desired, though this seems to be an existing, known issue.Drahmen0 Jul 6
Jul 6 Torment Levels Reset randomly to Normal A recurring problem: The Torment level of my Diablo characters keep resetting to Normal at random times. It just did it again while I was playing my Season Character CraggliaV. It is now 2:08 PM on 6/30/19, EST. I think it reset sometime in the last 20 min. I was playing my other Seasonal character, CraggerII, for about 15-30 min. I can back to the level 70 char and decided to do some keys. I noticed I only had 1 Regret key and then went to look for which realm the Regret key was in as I can never remember. Then I couldn't find it, anywhere. Took me a while to figure it out. I had been playing on Torment Level 6 most of today. This has been happening for at least 2 Seasons, perhaps 3. This is the first time it happened this season. The Characters' Torment levels reset to Normal at random times. I "rebirthed" a Seasonal character recently but I did that a day or two ago. Weird stuff has been going on with my character. For about 15 min today, on CraggliaV, everything that got close was dying instantly. That was sweet but I couldn't figure out why. Still haven't. Then it stopped when I entered a dungeon, of course, so I died, of course. lol . It's just weird. Thanks for your help.Cragger4 Jul 6
Jul 5 Like the game is playing, but I can't see it I could see my character fighting, but nothing being hit. My keys wouldn't cast spells. Then, suddenly I'm surrounded and about to die, and my spells are all cooling down. I don't know what to do now. I had to leave the game. I've been working fast toward this level and can't survive if random things are going to keep happening. Please advise.Vanish2 Jul 5
Jul 5 When I use the closet items disappear Hi! I`ve had a problem (twice). When I use the closet items disappear! 4-5 days ago was the Karlei point, I crafted a second one, and today the same weapon disappeared AGAIN! Plis fix this and recover my weapons. Thanks!Vargat1 Jul 5
Jul 5 "Boon of the hoarder" not working Hello there, I just got "Boon of the Hoarder" to drop at 100%. But the last two days it is just not working. There is no extra gold dropping. Here is a small video that shows this phenomenon: https://lutzr.de/nextcloud/index.php/s/6mwgQBZ5GWwz86B the video is about 45MB and just shows a few seconds of play. Please fixLawendor3 Jul 5
Jul 5 Enlightened Shrine not held in buff box Unlike all the other regular shrines, Enlightened Shrine is not held in the condensed buff box: https://i.imgur.com/UOcY1xM.jpg https://i.imgur.com/sOcAetv.jpg https://i.imgur.com/FA4WQve.jpgTinneOnnMuin0 Jul 5
Jul 5 Minimal gold dropping? I am playing on torment 16 and while killing mobs there is little to no gold dropping. I have been trying to complete avarice for one of my conquests but this is making it a fair bit harder to do. I thought somehow it was my toon and when I switched to my barbarian (who I don't even have fully geared) the same issue is occurring. I do not have anything in the cube or equipped to cause gold not to drop. I do still get gold from caches and from the end of greater rifts. Nephalem rifts are doing the same as being out in the world doing bounties. Elites do drop gold but it is in tiny amounts (6k range). I am certainly not a high paragon level and definitely not drowning in gold :)Rosa3 Jul 5
Jul 4 Items Frozen In Invatory Items become frozen in my invatory. I so far have 3 items which I cannot click or do anything with. Iv tried relogging and restarting. Anybody have the same problem?roddaman19893 Jul 4
Jul 4 Archon Stack Counter hi, i have the problem that my archon stacks alsways start by zero but i use a swami in cube. i see the archon stack on my hud, and i start archon again the counter begin by 1 meanwhile the archon buff with "XX" stacks run out...LordWeedos2 Jul 4
Jul 4 Invisible Inventory While in town, playing multi-player (V2.6.5) my inventory does not appear. I can hover over it and see the stats, but no images. This makes it very hard to play.Tairon1 Jul 4
Jul 4 Connection time out sorting bounty loots This is the second time this happened to me. Last season happened once. I am afraid of stacking bounty chests and opening them all at once at the end of multiple runs. I will be in the middle of sorting through my loots on the ground, salvaging, identifying, etc. then the connection will time out. Confirming the notice kicks me out to character selection where I can immediately start a new session but I lose dozens of gears and blood shards. Wish I could be compensated for my time doing public runs. I tried looking for similar posts but couldn't find them. I have a good wifi connection in the house. Last year's issue I was playing Ethernet cable plugged.TuaDabPhem1 Jul 4
Jul 4 Not getting credit on conquest achievement I'm working on the "years of war" season 17 conquest. I just completed GR 56 with the full Uliana's Stratagem set bonuses activated and I'm not getting credit? I have 5 pieces physically equipped with a RoRG in the cube. This worked for other sets towards this conquest, why isn't this one working?fiestamaan1 Jul 4
Jul 4 Launcher - click play - no login Multiple times, in last couple days, while logged into launcher and I click the play button, the Diablo III client will start and bypass the "Connected-Authenticated-Retrieving" and load with empty email/password. In order to get the Diablo III client to load into menu's I have to open Task Manager and click 'end task' for Blizzard Update Agent (32 bit) and then try again clicking the start button on launcher. What is wrong with the login process from launcher?Chetanji5 Jul 4
Jul 4 OP Can't do set dungeon By the time I got all the pieces for the Might of Earth set dungeon, I was over 100 paragons, currently at 150+ paragons and so overpowered that I can't complete objectives due to 1-shotting everything, suggestions?TommyTunes1 Jul 4
Jul 4 Immortal enemies I'm starting this off saying I'm on Xbox one. I've killed all the way to GR Torment 14. Here's where the bug comes in! I can't damage enemies anymore. I do billions of damage, their health bar doesn't move. I've tried changing torment levels down to T12 and still their health bars don't move. I nuke people at T14 just this morning. I have all Ancient gear with the season buff. I Do billions of DMG. Even on T12 a regular enemies health bar moves down to, maybe, 98%. Even with billions of DMG. I've played D3 for years this is wacked. I usually wouldn't post on here for this... I am a PC player to with the same builds. This is broken...Destroylife4 Jul 4
Jul 4 Seasonal progress lost multiple times. I've been questing through the seasonal bounties for 3 days now and none of my progress has been saved. I've had to replay Act 1-2 bounties 4 times now. I'm over it! All of my items are saved and my experience is saved but every time I complete an entire act and log out its like I never did a single bounty when I get back in. I have gone through the Scan & Repair action on the desktop app and it installed updates but the problem persists, if not worse now. And I've played on different servers and the problem is still the same. If i cant progress what's the point of playing the same bounties over and over again. It's like 5 steps forward 5 steps back. I know there is a server communication problem happening here but I've checked everything on my end and it's all green and working properly. What the heck man? Help, I love D3 its my favorite game! :(Spliffmunky2 Jul 4
Jul 3 Ability info is not displayed I play for a barbarian, I have a unique ring that gives a bonus to the ability "whirlwind". however, this bonus is not displayed in the character details. from another item worn at the same time, this bonus is displayed. I am not sure, but the ability bonus works anyway.Недогоняйка5 Jul 3