Bug Report

Jan 10, 2017 2.4.3 Known Issues List - Updated 1/6/17 Hello everyone, and welcome to Patch 2.4.3! Below you will find the Known Issues list for our 2.4.3 patch. Please do not report bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list. As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the 2.4.3 patch. What it is listed here are a select few issues -- chosen due to visibility and impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance that are under investigation and (in most cases) are expecting a fix. Just because a bug is not on this list does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here. Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list. Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III! Console Newly created characters are not receiving Angelic Wings or Infernal Helms on log in Please note: the Angelic Wings will now be found in the Cosmetics section of your Inventory if any characters had them in their Inventory or Stash prior to the patch. Additionally, any Infernal Helms in your Inventory or Stash prior to the patch will still be there General Players with large friends lists may occasionally only see game icons in their chat feed instead of full names when multiple friends come onlineNevalistis1 Jan 10, 2017
May 19, 2015 How to report exploits, hacks, and cheats Greetings Heroes, I just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone of our forum policies regarding reporting issues involving exploits, hacks, and cheating: According to the Forums Code of Conduct, under NO circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums. Because of the sensitive nature of hacks/exploits, posting on forums only ensures that other people are going to attempt to use them. Any poster who breaks this rule will have his/her thread deleted immediately and may be reviewed for a forums suspension. If you would like to report a hack, cheating, or other activity against the Terms of Use, please send a detailed e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com. If you've discovered an in-game bug that you feel is sensitive in nature and may potentially be used to exploit game mechanics for personal gain, you may also feel free to contact me directly at tsarnis@blizzard.com with a full report of how to reproduce the issue. Thank you for your due diligence with this. Reporting these issues is incredibly important, but at the same time please remember to report them through the appropriate channels.Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
May 19, 2015 How to Write a Good Bug Report Greetings Heroes, Welcome to Diablo III Bug Report Forums! I am very much looking forward to working with all of you to get any bugs that you may find during your travels through Sanctuary reported to our development team. To get started on this forum, please read through this guide as it explains some Do's and Don't's for bug testing and reporting. Ground Rules Feedback is NOT a bug. Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum. My team and I read every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, I will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. I will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says "Bump" or demands a response from a Blizzard poster. When reporting a bug, please make a thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end. Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are post. If you have a duplicate thread, I will lock it and point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed. Please specify which character on your account experienced the issue you are reporting. If you are posting using a different game account (WoW/SC2/etc.) please include your battletag in your post. Finally, please only discuss bugs within the threads. Avoid off topic discussions or other things not related to the bug in the thread. Don't use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback or other subjective opinions about the game. Bug Writing Ok, you found a bug, congratulations! But now what? This guide will explain how to accurately write a bug report. When posting a bug, please begin with a one or two sentence Summary that attempts to accurately describe the bug. We should be able to understand at least 75% of the issue you are reporting simply by looking at your Summary. I understand that the size of the Summary has to be short, but please do your best. Good summary: The tooltip for the Barbarian's Bash skill contains a typo. Bad summary: Bug with smash After your Summary, include a brief description of the bug you experienced. Include as much RELEVANT information as you can. Where you in multiplayer? Could you reproduce the issue? Specifics are preferred as we need to know as much as possible about the issue. If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help Quality Assurance get a much faster turn around time reproducing the issue and reporting it to the Diablo III developers. Finally, it always helps to attach a link to Imgur (or another picture hosting site) that displays a screenshot of the bug. If you need to include a video, link to a video as well. Types of Bugs Below are some different types of bugs you may encounter in Diablo III. I also have included the specific information I would like for each bug reported of this type. Combat bugs - These are pretty simple. If there is a broken skill in the game, include the name of the skill and the class that uses the skill. Example: The Barbarian's skill Bash does not knock enemies away. Quest bugs - These can be complicated. For quest issues, we request that you include two things: 1. Please include the name of the quest and quest step that you were on when you encountered the bug. The name of the quest is the name that displays at the top of your quest log, while the quest step is the specific instructions for you to complete in the quest. 2. Please specify weather this occurred in multiplayer or solo play. Example: During the quest "The Fire From The Sky : Slay a Wretched Mother", you cannot kill the Wretched Mother in multiplayer. Environment bugs - Finally, Environment bugs round out the specific types of bugs I need more information about. For Environment bugs, please describe the issue you found and tell me what level area it is located in. The level area is simply the name of the sub-zone you are in and can be found above the minimap. Every location in the game has a level area, and it helps to know this before I start looking. Screenshots are perfect for Environment bugs as well. They will accurately display the issue you are seeing. Screenshots can be taken by pressing Print Screen and can be found in the Screenshots folder in the Documents/Diablo III folder. Uploading a screenshot to an online photo site like Imgur and linking it back to your thread would help me a lot as well. Example - In New Tristram, one of the houses is bright pink. Crashes Crashes are getting their own section because of their complexity. One major way you can help Blizzard out is by filling out the crash box that appears if you crash. Simply write a description of what happened when you crashed. Were you in multiplayer? Again, specifics are key and can really help us narrow down the cause of any bugs you encounter and get them fixed as quickly as possible. Again, welcome to Diablo III!!! Following these guidelines will allow all of us to work together as efficiently as possible. Thanks for reading and enjoy the game!Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
23m Game Froze Game Froze while playing on PS4 reaper of souls. I had achieved set armor for necromancer, and while i was about to go back to use town portal to store the items in my chest the game froze on me and when I was able to continue gameplay I had noticed that the recent items I had achieved was gone.klone1 23m
44m Friends List Friends list on Diablo 3! I have very few friends and game says my friends list is full! Curious?Petmonster671 44m
45m Kuh Pet Fehler Hallo, ich habe vorhin versucht das Kuh Pet zu bekommen allerdings ist der Schmiedeplan nicht aktiviert worden. Habe auf den Plan einen Rechtsklicke gemacht, wie auch bei normalen Schmiedeplänen allerdings ist nichts neues in der Schmiedeliste aufgetaucht, so das ich die Quest beenden und das Pet bekommen könnte. Bitte um Hilfe schnellst möglich. Danke im VorrausxWasabi0 45m
1h Item images stuck on event-resolution Since I have played the "darkening of tristram" the images of some items permanently changed to the blurry pixelated version of the event - even while I am not in the "old tristram". The strange thing is, that only a few items are affected. So while I have some items in the high-resolution version of the normal game, some stay pixelated. No matter what kind of game I start and what zone I go to, those items are stuck in the low-resolution version. This is mainly (but not exclusively) happening to all necromancer weapons and offhands. Also some armors are affected. Is there anything I can do to revert the graphics to the original resolution?Korund0 1h
5h signed int32 overflow Toughness value overflow: https://i.imgur.com/OVj7DTV.jpg User profile (may be changed but now toughness is about 2^32): https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/RealK-2667/hero/100459716bigblack0 5h
7h PRIMAL DROP BUG Hi! The problem that brought me here would be obtaining primal ancient weapons. I used to play witch doctor and had primals but then I wanted to play demon hunter. So I created demon hunter, got my partner to help me to level 70. Then I did 70 gr to unlock primals and even went up to 90gr solo. Played for 80hrs and not even 1 primal drop since then. So I thought, I'd create another demon hunter, did all the tasks from the campaign mode and did gr 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90 gr solo with the new char and still NO PRIMAL DROP. Am I missing something?mervz08912 7h
9h Achievement Bug - Bonafide Bonus Buster I was credited for the achievement 'Bonusize' and the ones after it, but I didn't get credited for 'Bonafide Bonus Buster' which comes before all of them. I am not sure if it is my computer or if it is the game since I don't know anyone else with this issue. 'Bonafide Bonus Buster' calls for you to do a greater rift 20 with the full bonuses of 3 of many class sets listed. I decided to finish all of the gradual achievements together, so I did a greater rift 40 with 3 of the class sets listed. When I finished, I got all the achievements except for 'Bonafide Bonus Buster'. I thought that maybe I should try with another set or do a greater rift 20, but both didn't work. In conclusion, I believe that this is a bug and I tried to resolve it but ultimately failed. If anyone could assist me with this problem I would appreciate it. Thank you! Picture - https://imgur.com/a/KplKHTiki3 9h
9h Missing Legendary Gems the gem assigned to the account is. you can go lvl him but it is nowhere...:/RagnarLod301 9h
12h probleme acte 3 bonjour, j'ai un problème avec les catapultes, la 2eme était levé, je passe donc a la 3eme, qui est elle aussi levé a present et plus rien!! je retourne a la 2eme, elle est redescendu et les 3 gars continuent a la lever continuellement. que faire?nagash2 12h
17h Helltooth Garg build vrs Gelatinous Goblin Ok, you can view my profile on my build. Im not super uber gearered here.. not bad but damn everytime i see a blue goblin they explode after the 2nd spawn and are never to be seen again, nor drop a damn thing.. EVERYTIME!!! LITERALLY EVERYTIME!!! ok, what im doing is spaming the garg skill as i c a goblin so i can get the most out of the goblin. After the 2nd spawn its explodes into nothing.. is this suppose to happen when they take insane dmg?Headless1 17h
19h [Español] Bug: Catedral nivel 3, tormento 1 Jugando con mi barbaro nivel 60 en tormento 1, en el acto 1 en la parte de conocer al guerrero cuando va a recoger sus cosas en el cofre ocurre un bug y no se mueve (tampoco puedo abrir su cofre) , lo que produce que en la parte donde se necesita el guerrero para destruir las espinas sobre la escalera no pase nada y se queda así lo cual no me deja avanzar Tengo el diablo 3 sin ninguna expansiónJoseGBP0 19h
20h Missing Legendary Gems & Set Items I haven't played for awhile, probably ~6 mos or so, but last week when I logged in to try out the new Tristram dungeon, I discovered that none of the legendary gems I've collected are still in my Stash, and all of the set items I collected are also missing.Snarky2 20h
20h Current PTR Login Bug I had an error a few times trying to login, and a friend who talks to me on the blizzard app kept asking why i was on "Normal - ACT V - The Fall of Westmarch" Now I know 100% my game was not set to load as Normal, nor go to the map "The Fall of Westmarch". Is there a quest or something on load trying to do this for me? This has happened 3 times now not on the PTR server. (Including saying my location etc)TheVeug1 20h
22h Teleport/Town Portal glitchy, disconnects As the title says: I haven't tested it on Campaign mode, but I can tell for sure, that on Adventure mode, the teleport (Either to town, other zone, or even 'The Vault' (when you're lucky enough to find a portal) is glitchy. Every now and then (I can say that 1/10 times at least) you're playing, game working perfectly, no lag, no disconnects from the connection, no packet drops, etc. When you teleport somewhere else, it will just remain on the loading screen for about a minute or 2, then you'll find yourself disconnected, having lost your bounty progress, or, like me a few times already, losing the portal to 'The Vault', which really discourages gameplay, since you never know when you're going to be disconnected, and lose what you're doing. I'm afraid of using town portal or to teleport somewhere else, as it might trigger this disconnection. My PC exceeds all requirements from D3, It's a Ryzen 1500X with 16GB of DDR4 RAM, SSD disk, Geforce GTX 1060 6GB. More than enough to not lag almost all games. I've been playing D3 a lot this weeks (Had it on my account for more than a year but didn't play it) and I can say that this is frustrating... When the game gets fun, you get disconnected. I know how to diagnose connections, I work as an IT infrastructure engineer and IT architect for a big enterprise. I can confirm that there are no issues with my connection. Is this something that's being investigated, or something I can do to try and remediate this? Thank you. Ariel MasciottaXarathos1 22h
1d bug bounty act 1 jar of souls So me and friends was doing bountys and this happened. http://snag.gy/u41YM.jpggamemaste78919 1d
1d d3d device I just got a new computer and both of my graphics cards are updated but it keeps telling me that ((error d3d device not found)) when I start up Diablo 3 I play wow and I don't have this problem what can I do to fix thisDarkace2 1d
1d Enemies get stuck at 1hp and don't die I have encountered a bug that makes enemies get stuck with 1 hp and can't be killed, they don't move or attack, just stand in place with animation and sound, but don't do anithing and make impossible to complete bounties, so please fix it BlizzardDovakhiin3 1d
1d Achievement - !!!Missing!!! Hi, i have one big problem.. I cant see any achievement and season progress. I tried full reinstall game client and battle.net client with full clear all folder and settings in appdata. I do not have any more ideas. Turn off the firewall and antivirus does not work :( . Fail : [PH] This text should be replaced with game data. Screenshot for more info.. ...Krteks21 1d
1d missing GR lvl and won't run it again Hi there, i got a nice problem this morning. I loged in Diablo 3 to go some greater rifts and checked out my max greater rift lvl atm. i doesn't see any lvl i did in d3 anytime. i wear my legi stuff and set-equip, lvl 60 gems also but if i checked the bestlist i didn't see my 70GR...so where is it? why my GRlvl is gone and how to become it again? I won't run it again to become the requirement to loot acharish items cause it was really painful last time ... and i remember that i was so happy to finish it last time. so plz check it out. tyBlackRobe4 1d
1d Season Bug In every Season you get these Missions you have to do. At the end of the rows of missions you get 1 chest slot and another reward. One of the last missions is to get 2 achievements in the season. I got like 7 and this mission still wont get that i did it. Please help :( BTW: sorry for bad english ;DR3dPoop17 1d
1d Incomplete seasonal reward: Haedrig’s Gift Hello, After I've completed the last mission from Chapter IV I received only two bags with rewards. As far as I know you must receive 3 bags, each containing 2 items from a certain set. Set: Necromancer – Trag’Oul’s Avatar Missing items: head, hands I am 100% that I haven't droped them or missed picking the bags after claiming them from game e-mail box. Also, the e-mail box doesn't appear anymore, so I can claim a third reward bag. Checked armory, inventory, chest. Please help me, it's the first time I complete a season and I was looking forward to have a complete 6 items set. If you need additional info please let me know. Regards, AndreiAndrei2 1d
1d AFK rift boss Rift guardion (boss) inactiv. did a lvl 55 rift when the boss spowned the trach dident die, and i cudnot kill the boss. went upp a to a preaveus platform and back dident help.Brage1 1d
1d About Corpse Lance bug Hello, I have something to report about Corpse Lance and its frame. I have been playing RGK build which uses Pestilence Sets with Trag'Oul's Corroded Fang, and experiencing huge damage drops as I modifies D3Pref.txt. I changed Hardwareclass from 4 to 1 (on the text file) to higher the framerate since I am using Macbook, and Corpse Lances were extraordinarily gone off. Without the modification, it worked very well and I could've done the Grift of 104 (solo). Another problem is that, I reversed D3Pref.txt and its hardwareclass back into 4, but the lances still go off same. Please give me an advice.MIRACLE0 1d
1d Darkening of Tristam Wirt's Leg Recipe Unable to get Wirt's Leg Recipe after following all the procedures. Got the rotten mushroom, got the Witch's Brew, Got the items from Farnham, Ogden, and Pepin in that order. When I get to Griswold, he drops nothing. Any help would be appreciated.dbean32 1d
1d Potion not healing (Wizard) While playing as a low-level Wizard early in the Labyrinth, I found that if I was holding down my left-click to cast Magic Missile, hitting 'Q' would regularly trigger the potion's cooldown but not restore any health. This happened multiple times and in situations where I was no longer getting hit, so I could tell I didn't just immediately get knocked back down in health.Elephant3 1d
1d PROBLEM Kupilam od was zestaw ze sklepu Diablo, niestety nie ma go na moim koncie. Zglaszalam wam juz ten problem, odpowiedzieliscie, ze zostal rozwiazany ... niestety nie. Druga sprawa- osoby grajace ze mna w sieci zglaszaja mi, ze mam jakis problem z postacia. nie widza kostki u mnie i jestem zdecydowanie za slaba jak na poziom na ktorym teraz jestem. Mam tez ostatnie zadanie zwiazane z kostka. Mimo, ze wrzucilam do niej wiekszosc mocy z kazdego zestawu nie moge go ukonczyc. Prosze o szybka odpowiedz. Dziekuje.jarelpa0 1d
1d Stuck on Anniversary Event Screen When my game launches, it opens up the character select screen as usual, and then has the pop up for the "Darkening of Tristram: New Event!" screen. The "x" doesnt work, i cant click my friends or chat or anything at the bottom, I cant click off of it, it's just stuck on that screen. I restart the game, same pop up, same inability to do anything. I want to play the game, but I can't get the pop up to go away. Figured I'd see a forum for it when I got here, but seems I'm alone? Any suggestions?Cartizzle6 1d
1d diablo 3 opening (hdmi ultra hd deep color) when i launch diablo 3 the pc automactly turns on hdmi ultra hd deep color and in this configuration the sound is muted, and i cannot change it back while the game is running, this mode also lowers my brightness. how can i change that so i can just use the same configuration that i likesamusmen0 1d
1d Rathma - Cooldown bug Rathma Set - Getting zero cooldown in set dungeon.Hellgate1 1d
1d Small treasure goblin visual glitch In the Vault, one of the treasure goblins in the background is tossing some coins in the air. The coins appear *behind* the goblin, when they should be in front of him. Here is a screenshot: http://cdn.overclock.net/8/88/8839c0d4_2018-01-182.png And I KNOW it's not an important or game-breaking bug, save your sarcasm :) Just a visual glitch that I've been staring at for a year now every time I get into the Vault.Ronnin4268500 1d
1d Game Freezing and Lag 2.6.1 Game Freezing and lag ever since most recent 2.6.1 patch help or advice.SpaceOtter165 1d
1d Diablo 3 without launcher When I launch Diablo 3 through the Launcher, I get all my characters. When I launch Diablo 3 without the launcher (edited diablo.exe shortcut) I can log in but all my characters are gone, friendlist is empty but my Battletag is still the same? What am I doing wrong?Matthew0403 1d
1d zunimassa set dungeon I want to report a bug on my Set dungeon zunimassa I should have the mastery achievement since I finished well within the 5 min ( 3:52) yet it say I didn't get it I tried it many times each time it refuses to give me the success I have a screen shot of it http://prntscr.com/gvud42 can someone tell me what is wrong pleaseHellRocks10 1d
1d No Ebenezer Samuel Spawn in 16 hours of play this is not new but wanted to see if anyone will respond Ebenezer Samuel has not spawned for me in the 16 hours of continual play. is he bugged or really the rare?gothicman10 1d
1d Пропали персонажи. Здравствуйте!! Подскажите как быть, у меня пропали все персонажи! Словно я игру только приобрела!Kardon1 1d
1d caldesann gem disappeared I put a level 100 esoteric change as caldesann on my ancestral belt and out of nowhere the gem disappeared and additional attributes were not inserted into itGrandCigano3 1d
1d Missing Items from Cache for S11 Character Logged in today and I am missing my cache for last season. Its not in the mail which has happened in the past. Please help...MeatloafInc1 1d
1d Pet Goblin no drop pets Hello I was playing with two friends with our 12th season characters then we killed a pet goblin which opened a portal for us, but when we returned to the location where the goblin was killed, there were no pets. Could you tell me if this is normal or is it a bug?CaseyRaiback7 1d
1d Lost seasonal Armor on log in Im on the PS4 and when I logged in this morning I was missing the monk chest and legs from the seasonal set I got last night and i can’t claim haedrigs gift again because it says it’s already been claimed. How do I get them back?andrew2053 1d
1d Bugged Achievements Killed a Cave Bat on HC yet it didnt show up on the achievement The Trophy Life and I killed it where it wa supose to be killed.MAC3 1d
1d I' ll be your wingman Not register a companion kill of Magda and AzmodanCrixus2 1d
1d menagerist goblin Bug i was on a menagerist goblin run today and my 3rd menagerist goblin didnt drop a pet just letting ya knowAzztract2 1d
1d BUG with Bone Ringer(target may out of GR) Like the firebird bug in s6, you can active Bone Ringer bonus out of GR. Bone Ringer The damage bonus of Command Skeletons increases by (25-30)% per second they spend attacking the same target. This bonus will last forever unless you die, your skeleton die, you cast Command Skeletons on different target or the target die. Also the damage bonus will not only effect "the same target" but also all mob in the same game. This is the step to active the bug. 1 After you open a new GR, go back to the town. 2 Go somewhere to active the bonus by Command Skeletons a target which can not move. (The pillar in The Royal Crypts is the best. screenshot is below) http://bbs-f.d.163.com/forum/201801/11/004350emz7gg7673zli94c.png 3 The bonus will active and increases by (25-30)% per second anywhere in the game until you finish the GR. Combine with nerco passive Aberrant Animator(Your minions gain 200% of your Thorns.) You can even clear 130 or 140. The link below is a video shows how it works. https://www.bilibili.com/video/av18213488/haixinyan13 1d
2d несправедливый рип Мой персонаж погиб от турели игрока из пати. По сути это должен быть дружественный персонаж, выбежал из свалки когда прокнула абилка, она меня добила. На лицо явный баг в игре. Готов выслать скриншот. Если бы рипнулся от мобов даже не писал бы.amleo1 2d
2d Season locked I have the season locked up, I do not see the missions and the points anymoreJkr3361 2d
2d Wings from Star Craft 2 Digital Deluxe Hey there , Ive bought the StarCraft 2 Digital Deluxe Edition for 59,99€ , but my "Zerg" Wings never arrived! In the Productinformation says i should get it.NejiYo1 2d
2d Monk near death exp Monk near death exp didn't trigger on hardcore seasonal. I normally don't complain but this is the second time this season this has happened to me. I have screenshots to prove that the debuff is not present on death. Is there any way to have my character restored?Huckleberry2 2d