Bug Report

1d Patch 2.4.3: PC Crash Reports Hey all, We've received a few scattered reports of crashes from players and we're attempting to hone in on the cause. So far, we've narrowed it down to the following scenario: When using the 64-bit client and DirectX 11 While the client is in Fullscreen mode When switching focus from Diablo III to another program (or back again) Running on Windows 7 (64-bit) machines with an NVIDIA graphics card If you have encountered a crash in the above scenario, we need your help! Please reply to this thread with your dxdiag results (and please put your results in [code] tags so as to keep the thread tidy). This will help us sort out the issue in a more timely fashion as we identify commonalities between occurrences. Thanks for your help and your patience as we work to resolve these issues!Nevalistis161 1d
Jan 10 2.4.3 Known Issues List - Updated 1/6/17 Hello everyone, and welcome to Patch 2.4.3! Below you will find the Known Issues list for our 2.4.3 patch. Please do not report bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list. As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the 2.4.3 patch. What it is listed here are a select few issues -- chosen due to visibility and impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance that are under investigation and (in most cases) are expecting a fix. Just because a bug is not on this list does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here. Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list. Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III! Console Newly created characters are not receiving Angelic Wings or Infernal Helms on log in Please note: the Angelic Wings will now be found in the Cosmetics section of your Inventory if any characters had them in their Inventory or Stash prior to the patch. Additionally, any Infernal Helms in your Inventory or Stash prior to the patch will still be there General Players with large friends lists may occasionally only see game icons in their chat feed instead of full names when multiple friends come onlineNevalistis1 Jan 10
Jan 25, 2016 AMD - Desolate Sands crashing The older sticky post we had up for this topic has been removed for the time being as it was advising an unsupported workaround of inserting older driver files into the Diablo III game folder to prevent crashing in certain areas of the game. It now appears that doing so is causing another problem for users who've updated to AMD's new Crimson Edition drivers, prompting the need for those older files to be removed. If you currently use an AMD video card able to use the newer Crimson Edition drivers (currently release 16.8.1), we encourage you to do so as the crashing issue should be fixed with them. If you have a legacy card not supporting the use of the newer drivers, you have the option of using the 16.x Beta Crimson Edition drivers. Note that AMD states "This driver is provided "as is"​ and will not be supported with further updates, upgrades or bug fixes." Please note that this is just for the issue of the game crashing when entering the Desolate Sands area primarily. It is not for another issue we're seeing where the game will suddenly "black" out while the user continues to hear the game sounds in the background. That particular problem is not brand specific, happening to Nvidia and AMD users alike.Omrakos0 Jan 25, 2016
May 19, 2015 How to report exploits, hacks, and cheats Greetings Heroes, I just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone of our forum policies regarding reporting issues involving exploits, hacks, and cheating: According to the Forums Code of Conduct, under NO circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums. Because of the sensitive nature of hacks/exploits, posting on forums only ensures that other people are going to attempt to use them. Any poster who breaks this rule will have his/her thread deleted immediately and may be reviewed for a forums suspension. If you would like to report a hack, cheating, or other activity against the Terms of Use, please send a detailed e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com. If you've discovered an in-game bug that you feel is sensitive in nature and may potentially be used to exploit game mechanics for personal gain, you may also feel free to contact me directly at tsarnis@blizzard.com with a full report of how to reproduce the issue. Thank you for your due diligence with this. Reporting these issues is incredibly important, but at the same time please remember to report them through the appropriate channels.Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
May 19, 2015 How to Write a Good Bug Report Greetings Heroes, Welcome to Diablo III Bug Report Forums! I am very much looking forward to working with all of you to get any bugs that you may find during your travels through Sanctuary reported to our development team. To get started on this forum, please read through this guide as it explains some Do's and Don't's for bug testing and reporting. Ground Rules Feedback is NOT a bug. Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum. My team and I read every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, I will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. I will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says "Bump" or demands a response from a Blizzard poster. When reporting a bug, please make a thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end. Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are post. If you have a duplicate thread, I will lock it and point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed. Please specify which character on your account experienced the issue you are reporting. If you are posting using a different game account (WoW/SC2/etc.) please include your battletag in your post. Finally, please only discuss bugs within the threads. Avoid off topic discussions or other things not related to the bug in the thread. Don't use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback or other subjective opinions about the game. Bug Writing Ok, you found a bug, congratulations! But now what? This guide will explain how to accurately write a bug report. When posting a bug, please begin with a one or two sentence Summary that attempts to accurately describe the bug. We should be able to understand at least 75% of the issue you are reporting simply by looking at your Summary. I understand that the size of the Summary has to be short, but please do your best. Good summary: The tooltip for the Barbarian's Bash skill contains a typo. Bad summary: Bug with smash After your Summary, include a brief description of the bug you experienced. Include as much RELEVANT information as you can. Where you in multiplayer? Could you reproduce the issue? Specifics are preferred as we need to know as much as possible about the issue. If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help Quality Assurance get a much faster turn around time reproducing the issue and reporting it to the Diablo III developers. Finally, it always helps to attach a link to Imgur (or another picture hosting site) that displays a screenshot of the bug. If you need to include a video, link to a video as well. Types of Bugs Below are some different types of bugs you may encounter in Diablo III. I also have included the specific information I would like for each bug reported of this type. Combat bugs - These are pretty simple. If there is a broken skill in the game, include the name of the skill and the class that uses the skill. Example: The Barbarian's skill Bash does not knock enemies away. Quest bugs - These can be complicated. For quest issues, we request that you include two things: 1. Please include the name of the quest and quest step that you were on when you encountered the bug. The name of the quest is the name that displays at the top of your quest log, while the quest step is the specific instructions for you to complete in the quest. 2. Please specify weather this occurred in multiplayer or solo play. Example: During the quest "The Fire From The Sky : Slay a Wretched Mother", you cannot kill the Wretched Mother in multiplayer. Environment bugs - Finally, Environment bugs round out the specific types of bugs I need more information about. For Environment bugs, please describe the issue you found and tell me what level area it is located in. The level area is simply the name of the sub-zone you are in and can be found above the minimap. Every location in the game has a level area, and it helps to know this before I start looking. Screenshots are perfect for Environment bugs as well. They will accurately display the issue you are seeing. Screenshots can be taken by pressing Print Screen and can be found in the Screenshots folder in the Documents/Diablo III folder. Uploading a screenshot to an online photo site like Imgur and linking it back to your thread would help me a lot as well. Example - In New Tristram, one of the houses is bright pink. Crashes Crashes are getting their own section because of their complexity. One major way you can help Blizzard out is by filling out the crash box that appears if you crash. Simply write a description of what happened when you crashed. Were you in multiplayer? Again, specifics are key and can really help us narrow down the cause of any bugs you encounter and get them fixed as quickly as possible. Again, welcome to Diablo III!!! Following these guidelines will allow all of us to work together as efficiently as possible. Thanks for reading and enjoy the game!Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
14m DASHING STRIKE RUBBERBANDING Was told from CM in technical support that I should post here, so here I am :-) To keep this post short and sweet, I will post The CM's post along with a link to my post in that part of the forum ""Drakuloth Support Forum Agent 405 posts Jan 21 Okay, perfect. Thanks for that. It looks like you're not alone with the whole Uliana in 64 bit mode thing. I dug into this some more today, and it looks like as of now the Uliana's Strength FPS Drops in 64 bit mode is actually something we're aware of. The developers are working on it now, and it should be fixed in a future patch! It's possible that the Dashing Strike issue is also a bug after all, but if this is the case we wouldn't be able to provide much more help here, unfortunately. If this particular skill is the only one that's suffering from rubberbanding and it's happening on multiple clients with the same gear sets/legendaries in cube, then we're most likely not looking at a connection problem anymore. What I'd ask here is that you post about this on the Bug Report forum as well. After the troubleshooting we've exhausted here, this may be something that needs the devs to check it out, and getting some visibility on the bug forum can help as well. I'm happy to keep an eye on this thread nonetheless and see if we can come up with anything else we can try."" And here is the link to the original thread https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20752587112?page=1Gimpzor0 14m
46m friend found a bug my friend fouund a diablo bug tyhe other dayKeithas1 46m
1h weapon nerfed itself hello there bit of a problem within game. it seems my weapon "Hack" has for one reason or another been nerfed reducing it from 2500 dmg to 461. this is my first time doing this so please advise if you need more info.papi204020401 1h
1h Elites are freezing, not giving items. I was playing over and over (at least 10 times) in an attempt to find the Caverns of Frost located in the Fields of Slaughter. I finally found it and made my way to the second floor in order to defeat Chiltara to fame the "Gibbering Stone". After fighting it for a few seconds (about the time it should have died) the NPC Chiltara simply froze and would not give me the Gibbering Stone. Elites freezing like this have been common over the last week but it hasn't happened at a point where it really hurt my gameplay until now. Excuse the language but playing two hours for a single item just to have a bug rob you of it is bull!@#$. Please make this right some how with me. I am a loyal Blizzard gamer over the years as you can see from my account and feel like this sort of thing should be can easily be made right by gifting me something or giving me what is owed.BrockSampson1 1h
1h Achievment Rare Phenonmenon bug Achievment: Rare Phenomenon, there are of course Rare's to kill. im down to the last few, so i decided to hunt them. i found and killed an Enraged Phantom, in the Festering woods waypoint.... it didnt count it. i waited and it still didnt count it, so i re-hunted the enraged phantoms because it wasnt to bad of a hunt, found again, killed again, still no Credit for killing them....spitfire3 1h
1h Archon form damage type glitch For some reason I have to wear Ashnagarr's Blood Bracers for my Archon form to do lightning damage. Any other bracers cause the beam to be red/purple and not trigger Manald Heal. I would love some help figuring this out.mattyt14832 1h
2h No HP NPC enemy wouldn't die I have created a short video showing it, was from today on the EU realm http://plays.tv/video/58acd2d924aa4a355a/bugged-npc-wouldnt-die-even-though-was-on-low-healthSkuzBukit0 2h
2h CHILTARA, GIBBERING GEMSTONE CHILTARA, GIBBERING GEMSTONE буду писать без знаков припинания и по русски - неграмотно. за сегодня 79раз вообщем 214 раз я ее убил чилтару ска 214 раз и иду спать совести у вас нет до сих пор не выбил гем для посоха в пони страну друг зашел и с 1го раза ему упала я х3 как вас назвать если вы этот баг уже какой сезон пофиксить не можете вам ска должно быть стыдно что вы такие безалаберные программисты как вас не по увольняли с работы я еще не понимаю всунуть гем в какой то сундук рядом тамже или еще что то похоже у вас не хватает чего то м это длится с 2.0.3 по моей памяти я не знаю как вас обозвать или что вам сказать чтобы вы уделили свое время и уделили время на исправления багаxfreem1 2h
3h Campaign Achievement: Espionage I am having an issue with the Orders From Azmodan of this achievement not working. The messenger of Azmodan shows clickable and I click on it and nothing happens. Also the achievement tracker shows I have part six of The Oders From Azmodan but when I farm for any of the other parts of his orders the above happens. I have tried this on Seasonal and Non-seasonal characters and it does the same on both.JackHerer9 3h
3h Can not enter Marodeur set portal Hi, today I tried the Marodeur set portal - did not get it on mastery. So I did a break (turned off my MAC). Later I tried and finished the unholy set portal and wanted to try the Marodeur again to get the nice DH flag. But I can not enter the portal anymore: No portal stone with the green portal will appear. I have five items of the set and the Ring of Royal Grandeur (like I did before) but nothing happens. Please help. Thanks!UliLeh0 3h
3h Primal ancient not full stats I found a pair of legs (Pox faulds) they are all maxed out except the socket slot which is only 1 socket. should´t it be 3 sockets? :)Derpfather1 3h
5h Augmenting Items I have had no issues thus far augmenting items. But with the travel's set, Traveler's Pledge Amulet, I have been trying for the past two weeks trying to get it augmented. It just is not working. I have no problems in past, don't know what its happening now.Entium2 5h
5h Wizard - Wave(Archon) with Manald Heal Wizard: Skill - Disintegration Wave for some reason sometimes after a proc of manald heal or paralysis desintegrate wave in archon stops dealing damage: does not seem to hit and it never crits. Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo3Wizards/comments/5n5c2y/archon_disintegrate_wave_bugged/ Region: EUJimote29 5h
5h No Fury at all My Barbarian Mimir is a seasonal character and what originally was the class I tried before I decided to buy Diablo III Reaper of Souls. I have built this character up to level 62 now without having Fury. Sometimes I will have a full globe for a matter of seconds, not long enough to justify a ability that requires Fury. Almost all the time I have zero Fury in the globe. It does not generate nor does it regenerate. It is simply not there.Elric1381 5h
6h Frozen game on "Leave game" On PC - Mostly playing publicly I get a frozen game on "Leave game" action and have to use taskmaster to close. Every time.Klog0 6h
7h Item Deleted I had just done a rift and got a Compass rose from the rift, so i identified it and put it on when a minute later i got disconnected, upon reconnecting the game had rolled back to a couple of minutes before and all my newly identified items were unidentified again, and since i was wearing my compass rose that was now unidentified again i assume, the game must have done something weird and removed the item completly as i can't find it on my character nor in my stash.Tukkan10 7h
7h Get log out regularly The game logs me off every 10 to 15 minutes, last night and this morning. I get about 1 1/2 to 2 of the 5 battles done and I think it was a code 3009 or something like this. The season will end before long and I will not be able to reach where I wanted to.JimUSN1 7h
7h Error starting Hello! can't log into the game, error D19A9D93-AF6F-46BC-A4D9-334060CBD335. Reinstallation did not help(grab41k1 7h
8h PTR Bug Archon Staks hello, i have a big problem on the PTR Realm. I will Testing The Lightnig Build for the Wizzard and I can't Build Archon Staks, can one Help me? Allgard#2293 plz rem meAllgard1 8h
8h Non-Seasonal Leaderboard Bug, plz fix I finished GR77 20 minutes ago as demon hunter in NS. My previous record is GR76. After I killed RG a banner shows up and claim that I ranked 1 on leaderboard. (which is impossible.) Then, when I opened the NS leaderboard, my record is not updated, and it's still showing up as GR76. Also there are many missing player names on the leaderboard. Plz fix.BattleTag2 8h
9h bug monster life in Horadric the lives of some monsters crashes to 1 hp so we can't finish the mission.giuggiolina0 9h
9h Невозможность получить достижение Невозможность выполнить достижение "ЗАТКНИСЬ И БЕРИ ДЕНЬГИ!" В игре отсутствует возможность покупки краски, что является один из пунктов этого достиженияAeghorst212 9h
10h Unknown dead HC unknown dead on hc i know that i play hc and dead is part of the game but i can't live whit unknown dead, if i just die for fun and the game cant tell me it just feels like you are taking the pis so either tell what killed me or res my monkTyranso1 10h
11h Relic of Akarat doesn't grant all skills auto Got this on my seasonal hero, I noticed the Templar still wasn't using all his skills as he is meant to with this item. I had to click to 'change' one of his skills then all light up and he starts using them all, problem is it resets every game creation so have to keep doing it to make sure the item is granting all the skills. ________________________________________________ Twitter: @Narull | ANZ MVP There not spelling mistakes, Im speaking 'Ye Olde English'Narull2 11h
11h Relic of Akarat still bugged. Every once in a while it just stops working. It's okay though this has only been a problem since 2014.Buckles1 11h
12h [Major Bug] Caldesann's Despair I just tried to upgrade my ancient Traveler's Pledge. I placed it in the cube along with a rank 75 gem of ease and 3 flawless royal topaz. The amulet had a rank 75 bane of the stricken in it's socket. I clicked "transmute", the animation fired, my gem of ease and 3 topaz were destroyed but my amulet did not receive the expected +375 INT roll. It also unsocketed my bane of the stricken and placed it in my inventory. TLDR: cube ate a rank 75 gem, 3 flawless royal's and gave nothing in return. Good time sink feature for sure... EDIT: more info. I just looked at my amulet again and the required level to equip it has been reduced from level 70 to level 1 which means the cube executed the 'Work of Cathan' recipe even though I also added 3 flawless royal topaz. So basically it took the ingredients for one recipe but then executed another. I would think/assume gem of ease should work with both recipes and execute the proper one depending on if the flawless royal's are present or not.Manson16 12h
13h Massive FPS drop from Zoltun Kulle tornados Doesn't matter if he is the act 2 boss or rift guardian the tornados are causing a massive fps drop, at a point that is unable to be played, this could be bad if there are player on HC rushing higher rifts. Patch (2.4.3)Dokazin41 13h
13h unplayable season 9 on ps4pro its catastrophic on ps4pro character cannot move or use skills immortal guardians its became unplayable on ps4pro and in season 8 no problem euh why?ARTORIAS1 13h
16h All my characters are gone Hi, When i logged in today all my characters are gone. I have 100s of hours playtime on these. Everything was normal when i logged in yesterday. What is going on? and when will they be back? BR AreJavelsedet1 16h
16h problem solved deletedJavelsedet0 16h
19h Season Journey Quest Champion bugged Solved.. Thanks to Zamus making me see the error in my reading ways! Under the Season Journey Champion Level It will not mark as completed under Sad Machine (kill key warden Act 3 T10 or higher) and Realm of Terror (kill key warden Act 4 T10 or higher) -I have the other 8 objectives completed -My only Seasonal character is Wizard at paragon lvl 472 I have tried the following WITHOUT success: --Killed Act 3 & Act 4 Key warden in T10, T11 solo-- T13 with other players --I tried scan and repair files in battlenet --I have reinstalled game Hope this gives you enough info to find a solution. Thanks a bunch --DocDocroadie2 19h
21h [BUG]Hideout of the Lost Legion Entered hideout, completed cursed chest event, curse did not lift. Final bounty for first of all bonus bounties. Lost all bonus caches, and another 20 min figuring out how to even find this awful bug reporting interface.Ceimica0 21h
23h Mace of the Crow transmog is gone now Ever since the latest patch 2.4.3 I no longer have access nor can I see the Mace of the Crows transmog. Is this being worked on or is this an isolated bug?RobaFett1 23h
1d SOmething wrong with my game Game is Not letting me select higher than T8 difficulty and something isn't right cause I was able to yesterdayJackHerer2 1d
1d Bug Gemas Legendarias Hola, en mi cuenta tengo 4 gemas legendarias sobre el nivel 55 pero aun asi no me llega el logro de temporada de Destructor si no me equivoco que consiste en subir 3 gemas legendarias a nivel 55, no se si sera un bug o hay que hacer algo mas porfavot ayuda. graciasJabkas1 1d
1d Hardcore Help... Hello I play Hardcore mode only. I was on paused game... see 2 times for sure go to wc and when back I have died..I lost many heroes but this is shame.....Shamaness2 1d
1d Conquest bug Need for speed conquest not working. The crusader in my group got it but I didnt.cptkil0 1d
1d +%Block Not working - Guard of Johanna http://i.imgur.com/1KyBTO8.jpg The +11% to Block Chance is not being calculated in the Character stats as with other shields. (Guard of Johanna)kkthebeast2 1d
1d Отчаяние Колдесанна Здравствуйте! Невозможно преобразовать "Отчаяние Колдесанна" в "Кубе Канаи" ни на оружии, ни на украшениях, ни на экипировке. Ранее эта функция работала. Спасибо!Shel1 1d
1d Wizard - Archon disintegrate wave bug Hi, i've recently discovered a bug with the beam in archon. I'm using the Vyr rasha build with Manald Heal, and sometimes the beam doesnt do any damage, which kinda anti fun considering i failed a GR i should've done easily because of that bug. I hope its going to be fixed anytime soon, this is really frustating.Kureno7 1d
1d Season reward bug I dident get my set rewards for: Kill Zoltun Kulle at lvl 70 on T2 or higher (Haedrig’s Gift part 2 in mail) Beat a GR20 solo (Haedrig’s Gift part 3 in mail) its my first char of this season so its not that! pls help!Minium2 1d
1d Bounty:KIll BoneSplinter Road to arcanus This Mob is no where to be found in this bounty,There is no indicator and i even freed all the prisoners and cleared the whole map and even killed magda and also went inside every open door.I believe if i'm not mistaken he is the mob that pops up at the bridge but i'm sitting here and no mob. Please look into this as i lost valuable time and also a cache since this was my last bounty :(Medic91114 1d
1d Bounty cache bug I opened over 100 boxes of bounties to get season 9 achievement. I did all of these on torment 10, a couple where done on torment 13. I did all the bounties correct so I would get bonus. Doing this I should have received over 500 of each bounty crafting material,I only received a little over 100 of each one.snippo991 1d
1d Death HC char by LAG Well done blizz my next crusader this hc season is death by lagging server. JUST WOW.chiefchris941 1d
1d Cleanse the Lyceum Hello cleansed the Lyceum, the hole map is discovered but still can't complete the bounty. Killed every single enemy on this map :/Stube25 1d