Bug Report

1d Patch 2.4.3: PC Crash Reports Hey all, We've received a few scattered reports of crashes from players and we're attempting to hone in on the cause. So far, we've narrowed it down to the following scenario: When using the 64-bit client and DirectX 11 While the client is in Fullscreen mode When switching focus from Diablo III to another program (or back again) Running on Windows 7 (64-bit) machines with an NVIDIA graphics card If you have encountered a crash in the above scenario, we need your help! Please reply to this thread with your dxdiag results (and please put your results in [code] tags so as to keep the thread tidy). This will help us sort out the issue in a more timely fashion as we identify commonalities between occurrences. Thanks for your help and your patience as we work to resolve these issues!Nevalistis118 1d
Jan 10 2.4.3 Known Issues List - Updated 1/6/17 Hello everyone, and welcome to Patch 2.4.3! Below you will find the Known Issues list for our 2.4.3 patch. Please do not report bugs that you see on this list, as we already know about them, and help out other players reporting bugs by referring them to this list. As a reminder, this list will not list every bug that is active in the 2.4.3 patch. What it is listed here are a select few issues -- chosen due to visibility and impact -- that are active and confirmed as bugs by Quality Assurance that are under investigation and (in most cases) are expecting a fix. Just because a bug is not on this list does not mean we don't know about it! In addition, potential exploits and the like will never be listed here. Please note that documented bugs may not always be fixed in the order in which they were reported. In some cases, we may not have a timeline for a when a bug will be fixed and some bugs may not be able to be fixed at all. If we are able to verify that a documented bug cannot be fixed, it will be removed from this list. Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Diablo III! Console Newly created characters are not receiving Angelic Wings or Infernal Helms on log in Please note: the Angelic Wings will now be found in the Cosmetics section of your Inventory if any characters had them in their Inventory or Stash prior to the patch. Additionally, any Infernal Helms in your Inventory or Stash prior to the patch will still be there General Players with large friends lists may occasionally only see game icons in their chat feed instead of full names when multiple friends come onlineNevalistis1 Jan 10
Jan 25 AMD - Desolate Sands crashing The older sticky post we had up for this topic has been removed for the time being as it was advising an unsupported workaround of inserting older driver files into the Diablo III game folder to prevent crashing in certain areas of the game. It now appears that doing so is causing another problem for users who've updated to AMD's new Crimson Edition drivers, prompting the need for those older files to be removed. If you currently use an AMD video card able to use the newer Crimson Edition drivers (currently release 16.8.1), we encourage you to do so as the crashing issue should be fixed with them. If you have a legacy card not supporting the use of the newer drivers, you have the option of using the 16.x Beta Crimson Edition drivers. Note that AMD states "This driver is provided "as is"​ and will not be supported with further updates, upgrades or bug fixes." Please note that this is just for the issue of the game crashing when entering the Desolate Sands area primarily. It is not for another issue we're seeing where the game will suddenly "black" out while the user continues to hear the game sounds in the background. That particular problem is not brand specific, happening to Nvidia and AMD users alike.Omrakos0 Jan 25
May 19, 2015 How to report exploits, hacks, and cheats Greetings Heroes, I just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone of our forum policies regarding reporting issues involving exploits, hacks, and cheating: According to the Forums Code of Conduct, under NO circumstances should a hack or exploit be reported on the public forums. Because of the sensitive nature of hacks/exploits, posting on forums only ensures that other people are going to attempt to use them. Any poster who breaks this rule will have his/her thread deleted immediately and may be reviewed for a forums suspension. If you would like to report a hack, cheating, or other activity against the Terms of Use, please send a detailed e-mail to hacks@blizzard.com. If you've discovered an in-game bug that you feel is sensitive in nature and may potentially be used to exploit game mechanics for personal gain, you may also feel free to contact me directly at tsarnis@blizzard.com with a full report of how to reproduce the issue. Thank you for your due diligence with this. Reporting these issues is incredibly important, but at the same time please remember to report them through the appropriate channels.Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
May 19, 2015 How to Write a Good Bug Report Greetings Heroes, Welcome to Diablo III Bug Report Forums! I am very much looking forward to working with all of you to get any bugs that you may find during your travels through Sanctuary reported to our development team. To get started on this forum, please read through this guide as it explains some Do's and Don't's for bug testing and reporting. Ground Rules Feedback is NOT a bug. Anything related to feedback, class balance, boss suggestions, etc. belongs in another forum. My team and I read every single thread that is posted on this forum. However, I will not always respond to every thread. If you do not get a blue response, please DO NOT bump posts. I will ignore and possibly delete any post that simply says "Bump" or demands a response from a Blizzard poster. When reporting a bug, please make a thread for each bug you find. Threads that contain multiple bugs are difficult to manage, especially if we are unable to reproduce any of them on our end. Please use the Search feature to search the forum and see what bugs are post. If you have a duplicate thread, I will lock it and point you to the current thread where the bug is being discussed. Please specify which character on your account experienced the issue you are reporting. If you are posting using a different game account (WoW/SC2/etc.) please include your battletag in your post. Finally, please only discuss bugs within the threads. Avoid off topic discussions or other things not related to the bug in the thread. Don't use bug report threads as a platform for discussing game balance, design, or to provide feedback or other subjective opinions about the game. Bug Writing Ok, you found a bug, congratulations! But now what? This guide will explain how to accurately write a bug report. When posting a bug, please begin with a one or two sentence Summary that attempts to accurately describe the bug. We should be able to understand at least 75% of the issue you are reporting simply by looking at your Summary. I understand that the size of the Summary has to be short, but please do your best. Good summary: The tooltip for the Barbarian's Bash skill contains a typo. Bad summary: Bug with smash After your Summary, include a brief description of the bug you experienced. Include as much RELEVANT information as you can. Where you in multiplayer? Could you reproduce the issue? Specifics are preferred as we need to know as much as possible about the issue. If you have steps and can reproduce them consistently, write them out. This will help Quality Assurance get a much faster turn around time reproducing the issue and reporting it to the Diablo III developers. Finally, it always helps to attach a link to Imgur (or another picture hosting site) that displays a screenshot of the bug. If you need to include a video, link to a video as well. Types of Bugs Below are some different types of bugs you may encounter in Diablo III. I also have included the specific information I would like for each bug reported of this type. Combat bugs - These are pretty simple. If there is a broken skill in the game, include the name of the skill and the class that uses the skill. Example: The Barbarian's skill Bash does not knock enemies away. Quest bugs - These can be complicated. For quest issues, we request that you include two things: 1. Please include the name of the quest and quest step that you were on when you encountered the bug. The name of the quest is the name that displays at the top of your quest log, while the quest step is the specific instructions for you to complete in the quest. 2. Please specify weather this occurred in multiplayer or solo play. Example: During the quest "The Fire From The Sky : Slay a Wretched Mother", you cannot kill the Wretched Mother in multiplayer. Environment bugs - Finally, Environment bugs round out the specific types of bugs I need more information about. For Environment bugs, please describe the issue you found and tell me what level area it is located in. The level area is simply the name of the sub-zone you are in and can be found above the minimap. Every location in the game has a level area, and it helps to know this before I start looking. Screenshots are perfect for Environment bugs as well. They will accurately display the issue you are seeing. Screenshots can be taken by pressing Print Screen and can be found in the Screenshots folder in the Documents/Diablo III folder. Uploading a screenshot to an online photo site like Imgur and linking it back to your thread would help me a lot as well. Example - In New Tristram, one of the houses is bright pink. Crashes Crashes are getting their own section because of their complexity. One major way you can help Blizzard out is by filling out the crash box that appears if you crash. Simply write a description of what happened when you crashed. Were you in multiplayer? Again, specifics are key and can really help us narrow down the cause of any bugs you encounter and get them fixed as quickly as possible. Again, welcome to Diablo III!!! Following these guidelines will allow all of us to work together as efficiently as possible. Thanks for reading and enjoy the game!Tsarnis0 May 19, 2015
2h Stash Tabs overwritten on season end Hello, Some of the non-season tabs were overwritten in the most recent season end stash migration. As such I lost some tabs and the equipment within. Help!CanadianAce5 2h
2h A Plague of Burrowers I do not know if they are meant to become unable to be interrupted and invincible when they began to burrow but it is annoyingly frustrating that they also go from nearly dead back to full health when they pop back up. If this is not a bug then I believe you made this bounty ridiculously difficult. It should not take 4 min to kill 1 because they keep running off and returning to full health.Blackplague68 2h
2h Demon hunter boots problem Hi, i dont know if i m right, but everytime when i exchange blood shard or try to transform rare items in Kanai cube the results is always this same. In my case i try drop legendary boots- im already exchange something about 3 000- 4000 blood shards and use about 400 deaths breath and it always drop sets items- the green one- legendary boots drops me once or twice time since then. Is this a right drop or i did something wrong? Sorry for my language, i hope everyting is clear to you.Asix71840 2h
3h Achievement: Shut up and take my money With Patch 2.4.3 Merchants no longer sell dyes, Instead they're all sold by Myriam the Mystic, However Myriam isn't considered a merchant (that satisfies the requirement) by the game therefore the achievement is unobtainable for new players unless addressed.Hatsuho0 3h
4h Website leaderboard missing players Seasonal leaderboard ranking on blizz website does not reflect ingame ranking. What is up with that? Website says top seasonal barb clear is 85, but you have people ranked higher in the ingame leaderboards.Tragic0 4h
4h Sound Choppy using crusader blessed hammer As topic says when using blessed hammer the sound is very choppy. Other skills to until blessed hammer stops. Played a thorns build in a week and had no sound error at all, never had a sound error since launch of diablo 3. Same error if another player enter a group and running blessed hammer.Redday16 4h
5h LEGENDARY GEMS HELLO...MY ISSUE IN DIABLO 3 IS LEGENDART GEMS. i NOTICE THAT SOME GEMS VANISH FORM MY ACCOUNT. WREATH OF LIGHTING AND GEM OF EFFICACIOUS TOXIN FOR EXAMPLE ARE 2 GEMS THAT ARE MISSING. PLEASE I WHANT TO KNOW IF THIS IS A BUG AND MORE PEOPLE IS SUFFERING FROM THIS ISSUE. IM HOPING FOR A ANSWER .... THANK YOU ALL....TYSPIDERFISH10 5h
5h can't (single)click on anything After installing the patch for 2.4.3, I can't do anything in game without double clicking. Can't find anything in settings, did a fresh install, and still not working. Anything that requires being clicked on does nothing with the first click, and has to be clicked on again without moving the mouse to work dxdiag: ------------------ System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 1/10/2017, 17:49:37 Machine name: BACON Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 10240) (10240.th1_st1.161118-1836) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System Manufacturer: To be filled by O.E.M. System Model: To be filled by O.E.M. BIOS: BIOS Date: 10/20/10 09:47:36 Ver: 08.00.10 Processor: AMD FX(tm)-8150 Eight-Core Processor (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHz Memory: 8192MB RAM Available OS Memory: 8136MB RAM Page File: 5377MB used, 10950MB available Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS DirectX Version: 11.2 DX Setup Parameters: Not found User DPI Setting: 120 DPI (125 percent) System DPI Setting: 144 DPI (150 percent) DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled Miracast: Not Available Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported DxDiag Version: 10.00.10240.16384 64bit Unicode ------------ DxDiag Notes ------------ Display Tab 1: The file aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,amdxc64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,amdxc32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer. Sound Tab 1: The file RzSurroundVAD.sys is not digitally signed, which means that it has not been tested by Microsoft's Windows Hardware Quality Labs (WHQL). You may be able to get a WHQL logo'd driver from the hardware manufacturer. Sound Tab 2: No problems found. Sound Tab 3: No problems found. Sound Tab 4: No problems found. Sound Tab 5: No problems found. Input Tab: No problems found. -------------------- DirectX Debug Levels -------------------- Direct3D: 0/4 (retail) DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail) DirectInput: 0/5 (retail) DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail) DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail) DirectSound: 0/5 (retail) DirectShow: 0/6 (retail) --------------- Display Devices --------------- Card name: AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series Manufacturer: Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Chip type: AMD Radeon Graphics Processor (0x6719) DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz) Device Type: Full Device Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6719&SUBSYS_31221682&REV_00 Display Memory: 5872 MB Dedicated Memory: 2032 MB Shared Memory: 3840 MB Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz) Monitor Name: Generic PnP Monitor Monitor Model: NS-39L240A13 Monitor Id: BBY0042 Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (59.991Hz) Output Type: HDMI Driver Name: aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,aticfx64.dll,amdxc64.dll,aticfx32,aticfx32,aticfx32,amdxc32,atiumd64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atidxx64.dll,atiumdag,atidxx32,atidxx32,atiumdva,atiumd6a.cap,atitmm64.dll Driver File Version: 8.17.0010.1433 (English) Driver Version: 15.301.1901.0 DDI Version: 11.2 Feature Levels: 11.0,10.1,10.0,9.3,9.2,9.1 Driver Model: WDDM 1.3 Graphics Preemption: DMA Compute Preemption: DMA Miracast: Not Supported Hybrid Graphics GPU: Not Supported Power P-states: Not Supported Driver Attributes: Final Retail Driver Date/Size: 2/26/2016 14:00:24, 1506000 bytes WHQL Logo'd: No WHQL Date Stamp: None Device Identifier: {D7B71EE2-2459-11CF-AB70-2811BEC2C535} Vendor ID: 0x1002 Device ID: 0x6719 SubSys ID: 0x31221682 Revision ID: 0x0000 Driver Strong Name: oem153.inf:cb0ae4140e401586:ati2mtag_NICayman:15.301.1901.0:pci\ven_1002&dev_6719 Rank Of Driver: 00D12001 Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C DXVA2 Modes: DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_VLD DXVA2_ModeMPEG2_IDCT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_Progressive_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeH264_VLD_Stereo_NoFGT DXVA2_ModeVC1_VLD DXVA2_ModeMPEG4pt2_VLD_AdvSimple_NoGMC Deinterlace Caps: {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {3C5323C1-6FB7-44F5-9081-056BF2EE449D}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {552C0DAD-CCBC-420B-83C8-74943CF9F1A6}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,2) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {6E8329FF-B642-418B-BCF0-BCB6591E255F}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,1) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive {335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= {5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps= D3D9 Overlay: Not Supported DXVA-HD: Not Supported DDraw Status: Enabled D3D Status: Enabled AGP Status: Enabled ------------- Sound Devices ------------- Description: Speakers (Razer Surround Audio Controller) Default Sound Playback: Yes Default Voice Playback: Yes Hardware ID: *RZSURROUNDVAD Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RzSurroundVAD.sys Driver Version: 6.01.7600.16385 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: No Date and Size: 7/28/2015 18:09:22, 40640 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Razer HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: Realtek Digital Output(Optical) (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0889&SUBSYS_1043846B&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7535 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 6/24/2015 22:57:00, 4504320 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0889&SUBSYS_1043846B&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7535 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 6/24/2015 22:57:00, 4504320 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0889&SUBSYS_1043846B&REV_1000 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7535 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 6/24/2015 22:57:00, 4504320 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Realtek Semiconductor Corp. HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No Description: AMD HDMI Output (AMD High Definition Audio Device) Default Sound Playback: No Default Voice Playback: No Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1002&DEV_AA01&SUBSYS_00AA0100&REV_1002 Manufacturer ID: 1 Product ID: 100 Type: WDM Driver Name: AtihdWT6.sys Driver Version: 10.00.0000.0002 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail WHQL Logo'd: Yes Date and Size: 1/24/2016 15:01:38, 111120 bytes Other Files: Driver Provider: Advanced Micro Devices HW Accel Level: Basic Cap Flags: 0xF1F Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000 Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0 Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0 HW Memory: 0 Voice Management: No EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No --------------------- Sound Capture Devices --------------------- Description: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio) Default Sound Capture: Yes Default Voice Capture: Yes Driver Name: RTKVHD64.sys Driver Version: 6.00.0001.7535 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 6/24/2015 22:57:00, 4504320 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF Description: Line In (Razer Surround Audio Controller) Default Sound Capture: No Default Voice Capture: No Driver Name: RzSurroundVAD.sys Driver Version: 6.01.7600.16385 (English) Driver Attributes: Final Retail Date and Size: 7/28/2015 18:09:22, 40640 bytes Cap Flags: 0x1 Format Flags: 0xFFFFF --------------------- Video Capture Devices Number of Devices: 0 --------------------- ------------------- DirectInput Devices ------------------- Device Name: Mouse Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: n/a Vendor/Product ID: n/a FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Razer BlackWidow Chroma Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0203 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Cordless Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Razer BlackWidow Chroma Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0203 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Cordless Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Razer BlackWidow Chroma Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0203 FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Receiver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Cordless Keyboard Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Cordless Receiver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Cordless Receiver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Receiver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B FF Driver: n/a Device Name: USB Receiver Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B FF Driver: n/a Device Name: Razer BlackWidow Chroma Attached: 1 Controller ID: 0x0 Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0203 FF Driver: n/a Poll w/ Interrupt: No ----------- USB Devices ----------- + USB Root Hub (xHCI) | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1B21, 0x1042 | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB30 | Service: USBHUB3 | Driver: USBHUB3.SYS, 11/24/2015 22:40:09, 516448 bytes | +-+ USB Composite Device | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0203 | | Location: Port_#0004.Hub_#0009 | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE | | Service: usbccgp | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 7/10/2015 03:59:39, 159072 bytes | | | +-+ Razer BlackWidow Chroma | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0203 | | | Location: 0005.0000.0000.004.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: usb\vid_1532&pid_0203&mi_00 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: RzWizardPkg.exe, 6/6/2016 02:29:00, 3207768 bytes | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 7/10/2015 03:59:38, 38400 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 7/10/2015 03:59:38, 153088 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 7/10/2015 03:59:38, 39936 bytes | | | Driver: RazerCoinstaller.dll, 6/6/2016 02:28:53, 95400 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0203 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 7/10/2015 03:59:38, 36864 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/10/2015 03:59:38, 62304 bytes | | | | +-+ Razer BlackWidow Chroma | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0203 | | | Location: 0005.0000.0000.004.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\VID_1532&PID_0203&MI_01 | | | Lower Filters: rzendpt | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: rzendpt.sys, 6/6/2016 02:29:44, 51224 bytes | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 7/10/2015 03:59:38, 38400 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 7/10/2015 03:59:38, 153088 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 7/10/2015 03:59:38, 39936 bytes | | | Driver: WdfCoInstaller01009.dll, 6/6/2016 02:29:45, 1730328 bytes | | | | | +-+ Razer BlackWidow Chroma | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0203 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID\VID_1532&PID_0203&MI_01&Col01 | | | | Upper Filters: rzudd | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: rzudd.sys, 8/13/2015 08:36:50, 202952 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 7/10/2015 03:59:38, 36864 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/10/2015 03:59:38, 62304 bytes | | | | Driver: WdfCoInstaller01009.dll, 6/6/2016 02:29:45, 1730328 bytes | | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0203 | | | Location: 0005.0000.0000.004.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 7/10/2015 03:59:38, 38400 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 7/10/2015 03:59:38, 153088 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 7/10/2015 03:59:38, 39936 bytes | | | | | +-+ Razer BlackWidow Chroma | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x0203 | | | | Matching Device ID: HID\VID_1532&PID_0203&MI_02 | | | | Upper Filters: rzudd | | | | Service: mouhid | | | | Driver: rzudd.sys, 8/13/2015 08:36:50, 202952 bytes | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/10/2015 03:59:39, 32256 bytes | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/10/2015 03:59:39, 59232 bytes | | | | Driver: WdfCoInstaller01009.dll, 6/6/2016 02:29:45, 1730328 bytes | + USB Root Hub | Vendor/Product ID: 0x1002, 0x4397 | Matching Device ID: USB\ROOT_HUB | Service: usbhub | Driver: usbhub.sys, 9/24/2015 21:01:05, 498016 bytes | Driver: usbd.sys, 10/25/2016 02:30:39, 31584 bytes | +-+ USB Composite Device | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B | | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0006 | | Matching Device ID: USB\COMPOSITE | | Service: usbccgp | | Driver: usbccgp.sys, 7/10/2015 03:59:39, 159072 bytes | | | +-+ USB Input Device (Logitech Download Assistant) | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B | | | Location: 0000.0016.0000.001.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: usb\vid_046d&pid_c52b&mi_00 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: LogiLDA.DLL, 9/20/2012 16:02:06, 1832760 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID Keyboard Device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_KEYBOARD | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 7/10/2015 03:59:38, 36864 bytes | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/10/2015 03:59:38, 62304 bytes | | | | +-+ USB Input Device | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B | | | Location: 0000.0016.0000.001.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\Class_03&SubClass_01 | | | Service: HidUsb | | | Driver: hidusb.sys, 7/10/2015 03:59:38, 38400 bytes | | | Driver: hidclass.sys, 7/10/2015 03:59:38, 153088 bytes | | | Driver: hidparse.sys, 7/10/2015 03:59:38, 39936 bytes | | | | | +-+ HID-compliant mouse | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B | | | | Matching Device ID: HID_DEVICE_SYSTEM_MOUSE | | | | Service: mouhid | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/10/2015 03:59:39, 32256 bytes | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/10/2015 03:59:39, 59232 bytes | | | | +-+ Logitech Unifying USB receiver | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B | | | Location: 0000.0016.0000.001.000.000.000.000.000 | | | Matching Device ID: USB\VID_046D&PID_C52B&MI_02 | | | Service: LEqdUsb | | | Driver: LEqdUsb.sys, 6/17/2009 09:54:06, 74256 bytes | | | Driver: WdfCoInstaller01005.dll, 11/2/2006 09:04:56, 1919968 bytes | | | | | +-+ Logitech HID-compliant Unifying device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B | | | | Location: DJ Bus 0 | | | | Matching Device ID: {A3535E08-EB26-49A9-8AE0-786ED1242812}\LOGI_HID_DEVICE | | | | Service: LHidEqd | | | | Driver: LHidEqd.sys, 6/17/2009 09:54:14, 13328 bytes | | | | Driver: WdfCoInstaller01005.dll, 11/2/2006 09:04:56, 1919968 bytes | | | | | | | +-+ Logitech HID-compliant Unifying mouse | | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B | | | | | Matching Device ID: hid\vid_046d&class_0004 | | | | | Upper Filters: LMouFilt | | | | | Lower Filters: LHidFilt | | | | | Service: mouhid | | | | | Driver: LHidFilt.Sys, 6/17/2009 09:54:22, 55312 bytes | | | | | Driver: LMouFilt.Sys, 6/17/2009 09:54:30, 57872 bytes | | | | | Driver: KHALMNPR.Exe, 6/17/2009 09:53:26, 130576 bytes | | | | | Driver: mouhid.sys, 7/10/2015 03:59:39, 32256 bytes | | | | | Driver: mouclass.sys, 7/10/2015 03:59:39, 59232 bytes | | | | | Driver: WdfCoInstaller01005.dll, 11/2/2006 09:04:56, 1919968 bytes | | | | | | +-+ Logitech HID-compliant Unifying device | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B | | | | Location: DJ Bus 0 | | | | Matching Device ID: {A3535E08-EB26-49A9-8AE0-786ED1242812}\LOGI_HID_DEVICE | | | | Service: LHidEqd | | | | Driver: LHidEqd.sys, 6/17/2009 09:54:14, 13328 bytes | | | | Driver: WdfCoInstaller01005.dll, 11/2/2006 09:04:56, 1919968 bytes | | | | | | | +-+ Logitech HID-compliant Unifying keyboard (106 keys) | | | | | Vendor/Product ID: 0x046D, 0xC52B | | | | | Matching Device ID: HID\Vid_046D&Class_011A&Col01 | | | | | Lower Filters: LHidFilt | | | | | Service: kbdhid | | | | | Driver: LHidFilt.Sys, 6/17/2009 09:54:22, 55312 bytes | | | | | Driver: kbdhid.sys, 7/10/2015 03:59:38, 36864 bytes | | | | | Driver: kbdclass.sys, 7/10/2015 03:59:38, 62304 bytes | | | | | Driver: WdfCoInstaller01005.dll, 11/2/2006 09:04:56, 1919968 bytes ---------------- Gameport Devices ---------------- ------------ PS/2 Devices ------------ ------------------------ Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives ------------------------ Drive: C: Free Space: 989.7 GB Total Space: 2096.6 GB File System: NTFS Model: ST3000DM 001-9YN166 SATA Disk Device Drive: D: Model: HL-DT-ST BD-RE WH12LS39 SATA CdRom Device Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 10.00.10240.16384 (English), 7/10/2015 03:59:39, 174080 bytes -------------- System Devices -------------- Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A16&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&10 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.10240.16942 (English), 5/27/2016 22:00:08, 327520 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A1A&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&30 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.10240.16942 (English), 5/27/2016 22:00:08, 327520 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A19&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&28 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.10240.16942 (English), 5/27/2016 22:00:08, 327520 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1601&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C1 Driver: n/a Name: ASMedia USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 0.96 (Microsoft) Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1042&SUBSYS_84881043&REV_00\4&1C9B094&0&0038 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.10240.16461 (English), 8/18/2015 00:55:45, 373072 bytes Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4399&SUBSYS_43991002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&A5 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 10.00.10240.16384 (English), 7/10/2015 03:59:39, 29184 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.10240.17184 (English), 10/25/2016 02:38:03, 457056 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.10240.16542 (English), 9/24/2015 21:01:05, 498016 bytes Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_43971002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&B0 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 10.00.10240.16384 (English), 7/10/2015 03:59:39, 29184 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.10240.17184 (English), 10/25/2016 02:38:03, 457056 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.10240.16542 (English), 9/24/2015 21:01:05, 498016 bytes Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_43971002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&98 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 10.00.10240.16384 (English), 7/10/2015 03:59:39, 29184 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.10240.17184 (English), 10/25/2016 02:38:03, 457056 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.10240.16542 (English), 9/24/2015 21:01:05, 498016 bytes Name: Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4397&SUBSYS_43971002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&90 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys, 10.00.10240.16384 (English), 7/10/2015 03:59:39, 29184 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.10240.17184 (English), 10/25/2016 02:38:03, 457056 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.10240.16542 (English), 9/24/2015 21:01:05, 498016 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1604&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C4 Driver: n/a Name: ASMedia USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 0.96 (Microsoft) Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1042&SUBSYS_84881043&REV_00\4&1741AB47&0&0048 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.10240.16461 (English), 8/18/2015 00:55:45, 373072 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Bus Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_AA80&SUBSYS_AA801682&REV_00\4&14E8F4CB&0&0110 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdkmafd.sys, 8.14.0001.6003 (English), 2/26/2016 13:54:54, 23240 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.10240.17146 (English), 9/29/2016 21:05:18, 80896 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmk.sys, 10.00.10240.16384 (English), 7/10/2015 03:59:36, 96768 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\portcls.sys, 10.00.10240.16515 (English), 9/16/2015 22:50:33, 320000 bytes Name: AMD SMBus Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4385&SUBSYS_43851002&REV_42\3&267A616A&0&A0 Driver: n/a Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A1B&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&38 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.10240.16942 (English), 5/27/2016 22:00:08, 327520 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4384&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_40\3&267A616A&0&A4 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.10240.16942 (English), 5/27/2016 22:00:08, 327520 bytes Name: High Definition Audio Bus Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4383&SUBSYS_84DB1043&REV_40\3&267A616A&0&A2 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdkmafd.sys, 8.14.0001.6003 (English), 2/26/2016 13:54:54, 23240 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hdaudbus.sys, 10.00.10240.17146 (English), 9/29/2016 21:05:18, 80896 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmk.sys, 10.00.10240.16384 (English), 7/10/2015 03:59:36, 96768 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\portcls.sys, 10.00.10240.16515 (English), 9/16/2015 22:50:33, 320000 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1602&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C2 Driver: n/a Name: AMD SATA Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4391&SUBSYS_84DD1043&REV_40\3&267A616A&0&88 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amd_sata.sys, 1.02.0001.0359 (English), 11/5/2013 20:40:46, 83176 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amd_xata.sys, 1.02.0001.0359 (English), 11/5/2013 20:40:46, 43240 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A14&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_02\3&267A616A&0&00 Driver: n/a Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1605&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C5 Driver: n/a Name: Asmedia 106x SATA Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_0612&SUBSYS_84B71043&REV_01\4&2799F330&0&0020 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asahci64.sys, 1.02.0002.0000 (English), 3/23/2011 15:41:28, 36448 bytes Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A18&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&20 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.10240.16942 (English), 5/27/2016 22:00:08, 327520 bytes Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_43961002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&B2 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.10240.16384 (English), 7/10/2015 03:59:39, 95584 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.10240.17184 (English), 10/25/2016 02:38:03, 457056 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.10240.16542 (English), 9/24/2015 21:01:05, 498016 bytes Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_43961002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&9A Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.10240.16384 (English), 7/10/2015 03:59:39, 95584 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.10240.17184 (English), 10/25/2016 02:38:03, 457056 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.10240.16542 (English), 9/24/2015 21:01:05, 498016 bytes Name: Standard Enhanced PCI to USB Host Controller Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_4396&SUBSYS_43961002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&92 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys, 10.00.10240.16384 (English), 7/10/2015 03:59:39, 95584 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbport.sys, 10.00.10240.17184 (English), 10/25/2016 02:38:03, 457056 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys, 10.00.10240.16542 (English), 9/24/2015 21:01:05, 498016 bytes Name: PCI standard ISA bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_439D&SUBSYS_439D1002&REV_40\3&267A616A&0&A3 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msisadrv.sys, 10.00.10240.16384 (English), 7/10/2015 03:59:38, 19296 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1600&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C0 Driver: n/a Name: PCI-to-PCI Bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_5A1C&SUBSYS_5A141002&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&48 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys, 10.00.10240.16942 (English), 5/27/2016 22:00:08, 327520 bytes Name: AMD Radeon HD 6900 Series Device ID: PCI\VEN_1002&DEV_6719&SUBSYS_31221682&REV_00\4&14E8F4CB&0&0010 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atikmdag.sys, 8.01.0001.1533 (English), 2/26/2016 13:53:36, 23981568 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ati2erec.dll, 1.00.0000.0024 (English), 2/26/2016 12:57:22, 43520 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\amdacpksd.sys, 2016.226.1513.0025 (English), 2/26/2016 13:57:16, 296648 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiumd64.dll, 9.14.0010.1171 (English), 2/26/2016 13:59:38, 10963496 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiumd6a.dll, 8.14.0010.0533 (English), 2/26/2016 13:59:44, 9017808 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atitmm64.dll, 6.14.0011.0025 (English), 2/26/2016 13:03:10, 190976 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdpcom64.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 2/26/2016 14:00:38, 78432 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atimpc64.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 2/26/2016 14:00:48, 78432 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiadlxx.dll, 7.16.0010.1301 (English), 2/26/2016 12:58:44, 1272832 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiumd6a.cap, 2/26/2016 13:06:42, 3437632 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atimuixx.dll, 6.14.0010.1002 (English), 2/26/2016 13:04:00, 78336 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiapfxx.exe, 6.14.0010.1001 (English), 2/26/2016 13:11:06, 367104 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvsva.dat, 7/16/2015 01:22:02, 157144 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvsvl.dat, 7/16/2015 01:22:02, 204952 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_cik.dat, 9/22/2015 10:28:38, 234292 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_cik_nd.dat, 9/22/2015 10:27:12, 232624 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativce02.dat, 10/15/2015 14:08:52, 100832 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdmmcl6.dll, 1.06.0000.0000 (English), 2/26/2016 13:08:34, 50688 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiesrxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1209 (English), 2/26/2016 13:03:42, 249344 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atieclxx.exe, 6.14.0011.1209 (English), 2/26/2016 13:03:54, 562688 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atidemgy.dll, 4.05.5900.27133 (English), 2/26/2016 13:04:26, 442368 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atio6axx.dll, 6.14.0010.13417 (English), 2/26/2016 13:14:54, 31378944 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticalrt64.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 2/26/2016 13:11:00, 62464 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticalcl64.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 2/26/2016 13:10:52, 55808 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticaldd64.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 2/26/2016 13:10:36, 15711744 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiapfxx.blb, 2/26/2016 13:11:18, 686208 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdhdl64.dll, 2/26/2016 13:15:38, 134656 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\hsa-thunk64.dll, 2/26/2016 12:57:02, 195072 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdmantle64.dll, 9.01.0010.0099 (English), 2/26/2016 13:22:50, 6644224 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mantle64.dll, 9.01.0010.0099 (English), 2/26/2016 13:23:00, 127488 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\mantleaxl64.dll, 9.01.0010.0099 (English), 2/26/2016 13:14:12, 96256 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativce03.dat, 10/15/2015 14:04:34, 177344 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_vi.dat, 9/22/2015 10:38:20, 322740 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_vi_nd.dat, 9/22/2015 10:36:00, 321072 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_cz_nd.dat, 10/14/2015 11:48:54, 258464 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amde31a.dat, 10/15/2015 13:59:08, 175648 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0207 (English), 9/3/2014 05:55:30, 4096 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdgfxinfo64.dll, 2/26/2016 13:04:04, 204800 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atieah64.exe, 2/26/2016 13:04:10, 162304 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_FJ.dat, 10/14/2015 11:46:54, 252628 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_FJ_nd.dat, 10/14/2015 11:44:54, 249680 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdocl12cl64.dll, 0.08.0000.0000 (English), 2/26/2016 13:44:26, 27596288 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdicdxx.dat, 2/1/2016 00:19:24, 853477 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiicdxx.dat, 11/6/2014 10:53:26, 737410 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdlvr64.dll, 1.00.0004.0002 (English), 2/26/2016 13:23:28, 693248 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_el.dat, 9/22/2015 12:21:40, 323588 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_el_nd.dat, 9/22/2015 12:19:32, 320992 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\GameManager64.dll, 2/26/2016 13:04:16, 209920 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdmiracast.dll, 2/26/2016 14:00:56, 458472 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amde34a.dat, 10/16/2015 11:19:12, 166560 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ativvaxy_stn_nd.dat, 10/14/2015 11:50:56, 261920 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\dgtrayicon.exe, 2/26/2016 13:04:22, 224256 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\AMDKernelEvents.man, 10/20/2015 09:14:12, 7112 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atidxx64.dll, 8.17.0010.0648 (English), 2/26/2016 14:00:14, 13408208 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiumdag.dll, 9.14.0010.1171 (English), 2/26/2016 13:59:52, 9176928 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiumdva.dll, 8.14.0010.0533 (English), 2/26/2016 14:00:00, 8089248 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdpcom32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 2/26/2016 14:00:38, 71704 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atimpc32.dll, 8.14.0010.0023 (English), 2/26/2016 14:00:46, 71704 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiadlxy.dll, 7.16.0010.1301 (English), 2/26/2016 12:58:38, 941568 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiadlxx.dll, 7.16.0010.1301 (English), 2/26/2016 12:58:38, 941568 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiumdva.cap, 2/26/2016 13:02:08, 3471376 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ativvsva.dat, 7/16/2015 01:22:02, 157144 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\ativvsvl.dat, 7/16/2015 01:22:02, 204952 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdmmcl.dll, 1.06.0000.0000 (English), 2/26/2016 13:08:30, 39424 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atioglxx.dll, 6.14.0010.13417 (English), 2/26/2016 13:09:02, 25841152 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atidxx32.dll, 8.17.0010.0648 (English), 2/26/2016 14:00:08, 11108696 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticalrt.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 2/26/2016 13:10:58, 52224 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticalcl.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 2/26/2016 13:10:50, 49152 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticaldd.dll, 6.14.0010.1848 (English), 2/26/2016 13:09:42, 14302208 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiapfxx.blb, 2/26/2016 13:11:18, 686208 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdhdl32.dll, 2/26/2016 13:15:36, 123392 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\hsa-thunk.dll, 2/26/2016 12:56:58, 174592 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdmantle32.dll, 9.01.0010.0099 (English), 2/26/2016 13:18:02, 5223936 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mantle32.dll, 9.01.0010.0099 (English), 2/26/2016 13:22:56, 113664 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\mantleaxl32.dll, 9.01.0010.0099 (English), 2/26/2016 13:14:08, 89088 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\detoured.dll, 2.01.0000.0207 (English), 9/3/2014 05:55:30, 4096 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdgfxinfo32.dll, 2/26/2016 13:04:02, 189952 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atieah32.exe, 2/26/2016 13:04:08, 145408 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdocl12cl.dll, 0.08.0000.0000 (English), 2/26/2016 13:44:20, 22348288 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdlvr32.dll, 1.00.0004.0002 (English), 2/26/2016 13:23:14, 574464 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\GameManager32.dll, 2/26/2016 13:04:14, 186368 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIODCLI.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 4/10/2013 08:34:24, 51200 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ATIODE.exe, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 4/10/2013 08:34:24, 332800 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys, 8.14.0001.6489 (English), 2/26/2016 12:58:12, 674816 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiu9p64.dll, 8.14.0001.6489 (English), 2/26/2016 14:00:30, 120656 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiuxp64.dll, 8.14.0001.6489 (English), 2/26/2016 14:00:34, 152056 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atig6txx.dll, 8.14.0001.6489 (English), 2/26/2016 12:58:24, 157696 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atiglpxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6489 (English), 2/26/2016 12:58:28, 70144 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\aticfx64.dll, 8.17.0010.1433 (English), 2/26/2016 14:00:24, 1506000 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdxc64.dll, 8.18.0010.0069 (English), 2/26/2016 13:11:46, 9804288 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\aticfx32.dll, 8.17.0010.1433 (English), 2/26/2016 14:00:20, 1237200 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdxc32.dll, 8.18.0010.0069 (English), 2/26/2016 13:13:24, 8008192 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\OpenCL.dll, 2.00.0004.0000 (English), 2/26/2016 13:45:54, 65024 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\amdocl64.dll, 10.00.1912.0005 (English), 2/26/2016 13:48:14, 49988096 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\clinfo.exe, 2/26/2016 13:48:20, 235008 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\OpenCL.dll, 2.00.0004.0000 (English), 2/26/2016 13:45:54, 59392 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\amdocl.dll, 10.00.1912.0005 (English), 2/26/2016 13:47:02, 41510400 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.stz, 8.14.0001.6032 (English), 2/9/2016 17:47:00, 70368 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.itz, 12/15/2015 14:33:22, 1989 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\AMD\amdkmpfd\amdkmpfd.ctz, 2/9/2016 17:47:08, 8748 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\atig6pxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6489 (English), 2/26/2016 12:58:30, 75776 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiu9pag.dll, 8.14.0001.6489 (English), 2/26/2016 14:00:28, 102616 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiuxpag.dll, 8.14.0001.6489 (English), 2/26/2016 14:00:32, 133016 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atigktxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6489 (English), 2/26/2016 12:58:20, 142336 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\SysWOW64\atiglpxx.dll, 8.14.0001.6489 (English), 2/26/2016 12:58:28, 70144 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDhwDecoder_32.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 2/26/2016 13:13:00, 208384 bytes Driver: C:\Program Files\Common Files\ATI Technologies\Multimedia\AMDhwDecoder_64.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 (English), 2/26/2016 13:13:06, 246272 bytes Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\coinst_15.30.dll, 1.00.0005.0009 (English), 2/26/2016 13:11:50, 865280 bytes Name: Intel(R) 82583V Gigabit Network Connection Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_150C&SUBSYS_84571043&REV_00\4&312AFB2E&0&0028 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\e1i63x64.sys, 12.12.0050.0006 (English), 7/10/2015 03:59:36, 482328 bytes Name: ASMedia USB 3.0 eXtensible Host Controller - 0.96 (Microsoft) Device ID: PCI\VEN_1B21&DEV_1042&SUBSYS_84881043&REV_00\4&30401175&0&0030 Driver: C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBXHCI.SYS, 10.00.10240.16461 (English), 8/18/2015 00:55:45, 373072 bytes Name: PCI standard host CPU bridge Device ID: PCI\VEN_1022&DEV_1603&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_00\3&267A616A&0&C3 Driver: n/a ------------------ DirectShow Filters ------------------ DirectShow Filters: WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.10240.16644 WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,10.00.10240.16644 WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,10.00.10240.16644 MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,10.00.10240.16644 Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,10.00.10240.16644 WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,10.00.10240.16644 WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,10.00.10240.17113 Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,10.00.10240.16644 Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,10.00.10240.16644 DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.10240.16384 Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.10240.16384 Zune Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,ZuneEvr.dll,4.08.2345.0000 AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10240.16384 Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.10240.16635 AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.10240.16384 StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10240.16384 MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.10240.16384 ATI MPEG File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,atimpenc64.dll,13.30.0000.41120 AMD Video Decoder,0x00200000,1,2,atimpenc64.dll,13.30.0000.41120 MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.10240.16384 Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,10.00.10240.16384 SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10240.16384 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.10240.16644 Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,ZuneSrcWrp.dll,4.08.2345.0000 DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,10.00.10240.16384 Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.10240.16644 ATI MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc64.dll,13.30.0000.41120 AMD MJPEG Decoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc64.dll,13.30.0000.41120 ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10240.16384 Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,, Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 AMD Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc64.dll,13.30.0000.41120 ATI MPEG Multiplexer,0x00200000,2,1,atimpenc64.dll,13.30.0000.41120 VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,10.00.10240.16384 WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.10240.16384 VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,10.00.10240.16384 File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.10240.16384 AMD Video Scaler Filter,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc64.dll,13.30.0000.41120 DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,10.00.10240.16644 Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,, Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,12.00.10240.16644 WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,10.00.10240.16384 MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,10.00.10240.16384 DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,10.00.10240.16384 SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,10.00.10240.16644 Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,10.00.10240.16644 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.10240.16384 Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,10.00.10240.16384 StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10240.16384 Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,10.00.10240.16384 Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,, AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 AMD Video Rotation Filter,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc64.dll,13.30.0000.41120 Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,12.00.10240.16635 StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,10.00.10240.16384 AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,10.00.10240.16384 Microsoft Zune H.264 Video Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,ZuneH264Dec.dll,11.05.7600.6740 Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,10.00.10240.16384 Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,10.00.10240.17113 BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.10240.16384 MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10240.16644 Video Compressors: WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,10.00.10240.16644 WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,10.00.10240.16644 MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,10.00.10240.16644 DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,10.00.10240.16384 MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 Audio Compressors: WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,10.00.10240.16644 WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,10.00.10240.16644 ATI MPEG Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,atimpenc64.dll,13.30.0000.41120 IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 Audio Capture Sources: Microphone (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.10240.16384 Line In (Razer Surround Audio Controller),0x00200000,0,0,qcap.dll,10.00.10240.16384 PBDA CP Filters: PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,10.00.10240.17113 PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.10240.17113 PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,10.00.10240.17113 Midi Renderers: Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 WDM Streaming Capture Devices: Realtek HD Audio Stereo input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10240.16644 Realtek HD Audio Line input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10240.16644 Realtek HD Audio Mic input,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10240.16644 Razer Surround Audio Controller,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10240.16644 ,0x00000000,0,0,, WDM Streaming Rendering Devices: Razer Surround Audio Controller,0x00200000,2,2,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10240.16644 Realtek HDA SPDIF Optical Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10240.16644 Realtek HD Audio output,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10240.16644 Realtek HDA SPDIF Out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10240.16644 AMD HD Audio HDMI out #0,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10240.16644 BDA Network Providers: Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.10240.16384 Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.10240.16384 Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.10240.16384 Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,10.00.10240.16384 Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,10.00.10240.16384 Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs: VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,10.00.10240.16384 BDA Transport Information Renderers: BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,10.00.10240.16384 MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,10.00.10240.16384 BDA CP/CA Filters: Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,10.00.10240.17113 Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.10240.17113 PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.10240.17113 XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,10.00.10240.17113 WDM Streaming Communication Transforms: Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,10.00.10240.16644 Audio Renderers: Speakers (Razer Surround Audio Controller),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 DirectSound: Speakers (Razer Surround Audio Controller),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output(Optical) (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 DirectSound: Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 DirectSound: Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 DirectSound: AMD HDMI Output (AMD High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 Realtek Digital Output(Optical) (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 Speakers (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 AMD HDMI Output (AMD High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,10.00.10240.17113 ---------------------------- Preferred DirectShow Filters ---------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\DirectShow\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<filter friendly name>, ]<filter CLSID> MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Payload, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1Packet, MPEG Video Decoder, CLSID_CMpegVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_DVD_LPCM_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_AUDIO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG2_VIDEO, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {78766964-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {6C737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64737664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {64697678-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {64687664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec {58564944-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject {5634504D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MJPG, MJPEG Decompressor, CLSID_MjpegDec {44495658-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_h264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_H264, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder DMO, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_AVC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2VidDecoderDS {20637664-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, DV Video Decoder, CLSID_DVVideoCodec MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_LOAS, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG_ADTS_AAC, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO_LOSSLESS, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMAUDIO3, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMPEG2AudDecoderDS WMMEDIASUBTYPE_MP3, MP3 Decoder DMO, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPEG1AudioPayload, MPEG Audio Decoder, CLSID_CMpegAudioCodec WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject --------------------------- Media Foundation Transforms --------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms] <category>: <transform friendly name>, <transform CLSID>, <flags>, [<merit>, ]<file name>, <file version> Video Decoders: AMD D3D11 Hardware MFT Playback Decoder, {17796AEB-0F66-4663-B8FB-99CBEE0224CE}, 0x4, 8, AMDhwDecoder_64.dll, 1.00.0000.0001 Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.10240.16635 DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432}, 0x1, mfdvdec.dll, 10.00.10240.16384 Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562}, 0x1, hevcdecoder.dll, 10.00.10240.17202 Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT, 0x1, mp4sdecd.dll, 10.00.10240.16644 Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.10240.16635 WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvsdecd.dll, 10.00.10240.16644 WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject, 0x1, wmvdecod.dll, 10.00.10240.17113 MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905}, 0x1, mfmjpegdec.dll, 10.00.10240.16384 Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp43decd.dll, 10.00.10240.16644 Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject, 0x1, mpg4decd.dll, 10.00.10240.16644 Video Encoders: H264 Encoder MFT, {6CA50344-051A-4DED-9779-A43305165E35}, 0x1, mfh264enc.dll, 10.00.10240.16644 WMVideo8 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVXEncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvxencd.dll, 10.00.10240.16644 H263 Encoder MFT, {BC47FCFE-98A0-4F27-BB07-698AF24F2B38}, 0x1, mfh263enc.dll, 10.00.10240.16384 WMVideo9 Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMV9EncMediaObject, 0x1, wmvencod.dll, 10.00.10240.16644 Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder MFT, {E6335F02-80B7-4DC4-ADFA-DFE7210D20D5}, 0x2, msmpeg2enc.dll, 12.00.10240.16644 H265 Encoder MFT, {F2F84074-8BCA-40BD-9159-E880F673DD3B}, 0x1, mfh265enc.dll, 10.00.10240.16384 Video Effects: Frame Rate Converter, CLSID_CFrameRateConvertDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.10240.16644 Resizer MFT, CLSID_CResizerDMO, 0x1, vidreszr.dll, 10.00.10240.16644 VideoStabilization MFT, {51571744-7FE4-4FF2-A498-2DC34FF74F1B}, 0x1, MSVideoDSP.dll, 10.00.10240.16384 Color Control, CLSID_CColorControlDmo, 0x1, mfvdsp.dll, 10.00.10240.16644 Color Converter MFT, CLSID_CColorConvertDMO, 0x1, colorcnv.dll, 10.00.10240.16644 Video Processor: Microsoft Video Processor MFT, {88753B26-5B24-49BD-B2E7-0C445C78C982}, 0x1, msvproc.dll, 12.00.10240.16384 Audio Decoders: Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4}, 0x1, DolbyDecMFT.dll, 10.00.10240.16384 MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E}, 0x1, MSAMRNBDecoder.dll, 10.00.10240.16384 WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.10240.16644 Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.10240.16384 A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10240.17202 GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10240.17202 WMAPro over S/PDIF MFT, CLSID_CWMAudioSpdTxDMO, 0x1, WMADMOD.DLL, 10.00.10240.16644 Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9}, 0x1, MSFlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.10240.16384 Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B}, 0x1, MSAudDecMFT.dll, 10.00.10240.16384 WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject, 0x1, WMSPDMOD.DLL, 10.00.10240.16644 G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10240.17202 IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10240.17202 MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject, 0x1, mp3dmod.dll, 10.00.10240.16644 Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879}, 0x1, MSAlacDecoder.dll, 10.00.10240.16384 ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10240.17202 Audio Encoders: LPCM DVD-Audio MFT, {068A8476-9229-4CC0-9D49-2FC699DCD30A}, 0x1, winmde.dll, 12.00.10240.17146 MP3 Encoder ACM Wrapper MFT, {11103421-354C-4CCA-A7A3-1AFF9A5B6701}, 0x1, mfcore.dll, 12.00.10240.17202 Microsoft FLAC Audio Encoder MFT, {128509E9-C44E-45DC-95E9-C255B8F466A6}, 0x1, MSFlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.10240.16384 WM Speech Encoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPEncMediaObject2, 0x1, WMSPDMOE.DLL, 10.00.10240.16644 MS AMRNB Encoder MFT, {2FAE8AFE-04A3-423A-A814-85DB454712B0}, 0x1, MSAMRNBEncoder.dll, 10.00.10240.16384 Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder MFT, {46A4DD5C-73F8-4304-94DF-308F760974F4}, 0x1, msmpeg2enc.dll, 12.00.10240.16644 WMAudio Encoder MFT, CLSID_CWMAEncMediaObject, 0x1, WMADMOE.DLL, 10.00.10240.16644 Microsoft AAC Audio Encoder MFT, {93AF0C51-2275-45D2-A35B-F2BA21CAED00}, 0x1, mfAACEnc.dll, 10.00.10240.16384 Microsoft ALAC Audio Encoder MFT, {9AB6A28C-748E-4B6A-BFFF-CC443B8E8FB4}, 0x1, MSAlacEncoder.dll, 10.00.10240.16384 Microsoft Dolby Digital Encoder MFT, {AC3315C9-F481-45D7-826C-0B406C1F64B8}, 0x1, msac3enc.dll, 10.00.10240.16384 Audio Effects: AEC, CLSID_CWMAudioAEC, 0x1, mfwmaaec.dll, 10.00.10240.16644 Resampler MFT, CLSID_CResamplerMediaObject, 0x1, resampledmo.dll, 10.00.10240.16644 Multiplexers: Microsoft MPEG2 Multiplexer MFT, {AB300F71-01AB-46D2-AB6C-64906CB03258}, 0x2, mfmpeg2srcsnk.dll, 12.00.10240.16412 Others: Microsoft H264 Video Remux (MPEG2TSToMP4) MFT, {05A47EBB-8BF0-4CBF-AD2F-3B71D75866F5}, 0x1, msmpeg2vdec.dll, 12.00.10240.16635 -------------------------------------------- Media Foundation Enabled Hardware Categories -------------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\HardwareMFT] EnableDecoders = 1 EnableEncoders = 1 EnableVideoProcessors = 1 ------------------------------------- Media Foundation Byte Stream Handlers ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\ByteStreamHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <file ext. or MIME type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] .3g2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adt, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .am?, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler .amr, {EFE6208A-0A2C-49FA-8A01-3768B559B6DA}, MF AMRNB Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, dvr-ms Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .dvr-ms, {A8721937-E2FB-4D7A-A9EE-4EB08C890B6E}, MF SBE Source ByteStreamHandler .ec3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .flac, {0E41CFB8-0506-40F4-A516-77CC23642D91}, MF FLAC Media Source ByteStreamHandler, Preferred .m2t, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m2ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mk3d, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mka, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mks, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mkv, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mov, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp2v, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mp4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mpg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .mts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .nsc, {B084785C-DDE0-4D30-8CA8-05A373E185BE}, NSC Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .sami, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .smi, {7A56C4CB-D678-4188-85A8-BA2EF68FA10D}, SAMI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tod, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .ts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .uvu, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .vob, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred .wtv, {65964407-A5D8-4060-85B0-1CCD63F768E2}, WTV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/aacp, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/eac3, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/L16, {3FFB3B8C-EB99-472B-8902-E1C1B05F07CF}, LPCM Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/MP4A-LATM, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpa, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/mpeg3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dlna.adts, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/vnd.dolby.dd-raw, {46031BA1-083F-47D9-8369-23C92BDAB2FF}, AC-3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-aac, {926F41F7-003E-4382-9E84-9E953BE10562}, ADTS Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-m4a, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mp3, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-mpeg, {A82E50BA-8E92-41EB-9DF2-433F50EC2993}, MP3 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-ms-wma, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred audio/x-wav, {42C9B9F5-16FC-47EF-AF22-DA05F7C842E3}, WAV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/3gpp2, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/avi, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/mpeg, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dece.mp4, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/vnd.dlna.mpeg-tts, {40871C59-AB40-471F-8DC3-1F259D862479}, MPEG2 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-m4v, {271C3902-6095-4C45-A22F-20091816EE9E}, MPEG4 Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-matroska, {1F9A2C18-D89E-463E-B4F4-BB90152ACC64}, MKV Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-asf, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wm, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-ms-wmv, {41457294-644C-4298-A28A-BD69F2C0CF3B}, ASF Byte Stream Handler, Preferred video/x-msvideo, {7AFA253E-F823-42F6-A5D9-714BDE467412}, AVI Byte Stream Handler, Preferred -------------------------------- Media Foundation Scheme Handlers -------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Media Foundation\SchemeHandlers] [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\Preferred] <URL type>, <handler CLSID>, <brief description>[, Preferred] file:, {477EC299-1421-4BDD-971F-7CCB933F21AD}, File Scheme Handler, Preferred http:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler http:, {9EC4B4F9-3029-45AD-947B-344DE2A249E2}, Urlmon Scheme Handler http:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpd:, {44CB442B-9DA9-49DF-B3FD-023777B16E50}, Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpnd:, {2EEEED04-0908-4CDB-AF8F-AC5B768A34C9}, Drm Scheme Handler, Preferred https:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpsd:, {37A61C8B-7F8E-4D08-B12B-248D73E9AB4F}, Secure Http Scheme Handler, Preferred httpt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred httpu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcast:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred mcrecv:, {FA6D33D4-9405-4BA5-9983-12604AC8E77A}, Miracast Sink Scheme Handler, Preferred mms:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appdata:, {CFC81939-3886-4ACF-9692-DA58037AE716}, MsAppData Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx-web:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppxWeb Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-appx:, {8DB0224B-3D65-4F6F-8E12-BEB4B78B8974}, MsAppx Scheme Handler, Preferred ms-winsoundevent:, {F79A6BF9-7415-4CF3-AE10-4559509ABC3C}, Sound Event Scheme Handler, Preferred rtsp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspt:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred rtspu:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred sdp:, {E9F4EBAB-D97B-463E-A2B1-C54EE3F9414D}, Net Scheme Handler, Preferred ------------------------------------- Preferred Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\Preferred] <media subtype GUID>, [<transform friendly name>, ]<transform CLSID> {E06D802C-DB46-11CF-B4D1-00805F6CBBEA}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} MFVideoFormat_MPEG2, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} MEDIASUBTYPE_DOLBY_DDPLUS, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} {7634706D-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {73616D72-767A-494D-B478-F29D25DC9037}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} MEDIASUBTYPE_mp4s, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_DVSL, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVSD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} MFVideoFormat_DVHD, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {63616C61-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft ALAC Audio Decoder MFT, {C0CD7D12-31FC-4BBC-B363-7322EE3E1879} MFVideoFormat_MP4V, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {53564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562} MFVideoFormat_MP4S, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT {53314356-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVR, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVP, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MJPG, MJPEG Decoder MFT, {CB17E772-E1CC-4633-8450-5617AF577905} {43564548-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft H265 Video Decoder MFT, {420A51A3-D605-430C-B4FC-45274FA6C562} MEDIASUBTYPE_WMVA, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {3F40F4F0-5622-4FF8-B6D8-A17A584BEE5E}, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mpg4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MPG4, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_H264, Microsoft H264 Video Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSH264DecoderMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV3, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject {33363248-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_mp43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MP43, Mpeg43 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg43DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_m4s2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MFVideoFormat_WMV2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS2, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_M4S2, Mpeg4s Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4sDecMFT MEDIASUBTYPE_WVP2, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_mp42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MP42, Mpeg4 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMpeg4DecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_WMV1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MSS1, WMV Screen decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSSCDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_MPG1, Microsoft MPEG Video Decoder MFT, {2D709E52-123F-49B5-9CBC-9AF5CDE28FB9} MFVideoFormat_WVC1, WMVideo Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMVDecMediaObject MFVideoFormat_DVC, DV Decoder MFT, {404A6DE5-D4D6-4260-9BC7-5A6CBD882432} {0000F1AC-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft FLAC Audio Decoder MFT, {6B0B3E6B-A2C5-4514-8055-AFE8A95242D9} {00007361-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, MS AMRNB Decoder MFT, {265011AE-5481-4F77-A295-ABB6FFE8D63E} {00002000-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, Microsoft Dolby Digital Plus Decoder MFT, {177C0AFE-900B-48D4-9E4C-57ADD250B3D4} MFAudioFormat_AAC, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_WMAudio_Lossless, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV9, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_WMAudioV8, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_MSAUDIO1, WMAudio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CWMADecMediaObject MEDIASUBTYPE_RAW_AAC1, Microsoft AAC Audio Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMSAACDecMFT MFAudioFormat_MP3, MP3 Decoder MFT, CLSID_CMP3DecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MPEG, Microsoft MPEG Audio Decoder MFT, {70707B39-B2CA-4015-ABEA-F8447D22D88B} {00000031-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, GSM ACM Wrapper MFT, {4A76B469-7B66-4DD4-BA2D-DDF244C766DC} {00000011-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, IMA ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {A16E1BFF-A80D-48AD-AECD-A35C005685FE} WMMEDIASUBTYPE_WMSP2, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject MFAudioFormat_MSP1, WMSpeech Decoder DMO, CLSID_CWMSPDecMediaObject KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_MULAW, G711 Wrapper MFT, {92B66080-5E2D-449E-90C4-C41F268E5514} {00000006-0000-0010-8000-00AA00389B71}, A-law Wrapper MFT, {36CB6E0C-78C1-42B2-9943-846262F31786} KSDATAFORMAT_SUBTYPE_ADPCM, ADPCM ACM Wrapper MFT, {CA34FE0A-5722-43AD-AF23-05F7650257DD} ------------------------------------- Disabled Media Foundation Transforms ------------------------------------- [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\Transforms\DoNotUse] <transform CLSID> ------------------------ Disabled Media Sources ------------------------ [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Classes\MediaFoundation\MediaSources\DoNotUse] <media source CLSID> --------------- EVR Power Information --------------- Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality) Quality Flags: 2576 Enabled: Force throttling Allow half deinterlace Allow scaling Decode Power Usage: 100 Balanced Flags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 50 PowerFlags: 1424 Enabled: Force throttling Allow batching Force half deinterlace Force scaling Decode Power Usage: 0 --------------- Diagnostics --------------- Windows Error Reporting: +++ WER0 +++: Fault bucket 127730529811, type 5 Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 10.0.10240.17202 P2: 800704d3 P3: 47675B96-4E1C-47CB-91AF-4089010C32D8 P4: Install P5: 200 P6: 0 P7: 800704c7 P8: UpdateOrchestrator P9: {7971F918-A847-4430-9279-4A52D1EFE18D} P10: 0 +++ WER1 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 10.0.10240.17202 P2: 800704d3 P3: 47675B96-4E1C-47CB-91AF-4089010C32D8 P4: Install P5: 200 P6: 0 P7: 800704c7 P8: UpdateOrchestrator P9: {7971F918-A847-4430-9279-4A52D1EFE18D} P10: 0 +++ WER2 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 10.0.10240.17202 P2: 800704d3 P3: 47675B96-4E1C-47CB-91AF-4089010C32D8 P4: Install P5: 200 P6: 0 P7: 800704c7 P8: UpdateOrchestrator P9: {7971F918-A847-4430-9279-4A52D1EFE18D} P10: 0 +++ WER3 +++: Fault bucket 124834789448, type 5 Event Name: WinSetupDiag02 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 5 P2: 2 P3: X P4: 2 P5: 0x800704C7 P6: 0x4000B P7: 10240 P8: th1 P9: X P10: X +++ WER4 +++: Fault bucket 124822696644, type 5 Event Name: WinSetupDiag02 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 5 P2: 1 P3: X P4: 0 P5: 0x0 P6: 0x30000 P7: 10240 P8: th1 P9: X P10: X +++ WER5 +++: Fault bucket 127730201446, type 5 Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 10.0.10240.17202 P2: 80004005 P3: E738F7C1-19E4-4895-9EAE-A4490D01686D P4: Download P5: 200 P6: 0 P7: 0 P8: UpdateOrchestrator P9: {7971F918-A847-4430-9279-4A52D1EFE18D} P10: 0 +++ WER6 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 10.0.10240.17202 P2: 80004005 P3: E738F7C1-19E4-4895-9EAE-A4490D01686D P4: Download P5: 200 P6: 0 P7: 0 P8: UpdateOrchestrator P9: {7971F918-A847-4430-9279-4A52D1EFE18D} P10: 0 +++ WER7 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 10.0.10240.17202 P2: 80004005 P3: E738F7C1-19E4-4895-9EAE-A4490D01686D P4: Download P5: 200 P6: 0 P7: 0 P8: UpdateOrchestrator P9: {7971F918-A847-4430-9279-4A52D1EFE18D} P10: 0 +++ WER8 +++: Fault bucket 127704794063, type 5 Event Name: MpTelemetry Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 2152759308 P2: unspecified P3: ScanFile P4: 4.8.10240.17202 P5: Windows Defender (77BDAF73-B396-481F-9042-AD358843EC24) P6: unspecified P7: unspecified P8: P9: P10: +++ WER9 +++: Fault bucket , type 0 Event Name: MpTelemetry Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: 2152759308 P2: unspecified P3: ScanFile P4: 4.8.10240.17202 P5: Windows Defender (77BDAF73-B396-481F-9042-AD358843EC24) P6: unspecified P7: unspecified P8: P9: P10: fugger9732 5h
6h Augment Issue Augmented a Lvl 80 gem in my armour and, my perpect diamonds poped out and the gem disapeered. I lost the gem and I have to augment on my armourEzrider0 6h
6h Monkey King's Garb set dungeon bugged I am working on the mastery of this dungeon. I only have seconds left as I make my final push but no matter what I do I end up with one monster left and a small amount of time left over. The last time I attempted it, and after failure, I checked the entire dungeon to see if there was some corner I was missing in my clear attempt. There wasn't a single monster left even though I had failed with one monster left. Sorry if this has been reported but I haven't found it. Anyone else having this issue? Edit: Maybe I made a mistake. I left the game and tried again and got it first try. Leaving in case other encounter this problem.Blak5 6h
6h More "non" elites I found a couple more named elite Bounty targets, Lord Brone in the Festering Woods of Act I, and Galush Valdant in the same zone, that do not count as an elite, either for Firebird Ignite stacks or Bane of the Powerful buff. Lord Brone http://i.imgur.com/majZKiK.jpg http://i.imgur.com/YO1I0aN.jpg Galush Valdant http://i.imgur.com/1fstZQu.jpg I was on my normal seasonal wizard Shiva when I discovered these guys. I did not find them again to replicate the bug but they are not the first I have come across.Byroly0 6h
6h Monkey King's Garb set dungeon bugged I found out that Monkey King's set dungeon is bugged. I've tried to play this dungeon over 20 times already for achieving the season journey mission and almost every time there is only 1 monster left even though i'm pretty sure that there isn't. As a feedback i'd like to say also that these dungeons are unnecessaryly difficult for normal players and there should be some sort of leveling system if someone wants them to be more difficult. Or perhaps the season journey achivements are just too difficult as always? Really frustrating.Xardan1 6h
6h Greater Rift Boss It would seem to appear I have stumbled across a bug with the GR Boss. I had over 6:30 minutes remaining on the timer on a GR58 run when the boss spawned. Only it didn't spawn as normal. With a normal spawn the enemies remaining in the level disappear to start the fight with the boss. This time the enemies did not despawn and stayed in the game. The boss spawned to fight but is unattackable and untargetable. I tried killing more enemies to see if that would cause the boss to finally finish spawning but to no avail nothing I tried seem to work.Darkfin1 6h
7h Permanent Speed Pylon I played my seasonal DH,and I thought I found bugs about Speed Pylon. 1.I hasn't found Speed Pylon but I got Speed buff. 2.The speed is permanent. Sad I cant show my video record (I don't know how to do it :D).Lowenhart0 7h
7h Lost character since the last update I have lost my character since the new update ? It's normal ???? I was lvl 35 and now I have another character lvl8 called Krom. I don't understand !!!!!Attila4 7h
7h Quest : 6 Minutes to save the world tried to finish season journey on my DH and this one quest just won't be completed 6 Minutes to save the world solo play - multi player play, tried both. tried to timed it manually, I complete the quest in 4:47 speak to orek, close the portal and still no change tried to do greater rift with same difficulty, also did not work. well... that's it I guess ? I hope this will be clear enough. thank you in advance. nb : If I'm doing something wrong please tell me, getting desperate here.Kazedoom4 7h
8h The Thrill Conquest Reach greater rift 45 without any set items equipped. I attempted it with the demon hunter wearing the following : Leoric's crown, Cindercoat, Pox Faulds, Illusionary Boots, Witching Hour Belt Yang's Recurve, Dead Man's Legacy Mantle of Channeling, Gloves of Worship, Hellfire Amulet Elusive Ring, Avarice Band, Nemesis Bracers. No set items equipped, did the greater rift 45 in 14:52 and no conquest awarded. When I went to see why, apparently I did this on January 10th 2017 with a witch doctor??? Now I have not been awarded "the thrill" conquest at either time, I also have done the "Curses" conquest and still have not received the 2 conquests completed in the destroyer part of my season journey? (All I do is win)Red51 8h
9h 1H - The Hack damage bugged I've picked up two of the 1h axe - The Hack. After doing a GR both of them have the damage on them significantly reduced. Going from roughy 2,000 dps to 500. Is this just a tooltip bug or is the weapon actually being downgraded?Toud1 9h
9h [[The Hack]] DPS Bug after completing a GR 2.4.3 [[The Hack]] I've had two [The Hack] one being Ancient and another that is a standard legendary. Both of them after I completed a rift are now showing a lot less dps than it should have. They were in the 2,000s and now are not more than 500dps. No they are not broken.Toud2 9h
9h Manald heal not working with storm armor. Sorry I don't make many posts and im not sure if this is even a bug or not but i thought I would mention it in case it is. I have been using the new manald heal and using the storm armor with the rune shocking aspect. I have noticed it stun the enemies do to the passive paralysis but the damage is not applied to it. I dont know if this was ment or not. If anyone has any info for me maybe i just understand the affix wrong.nessly1 9h
10h Clan bug Hello in diablo 3 my friend eddy#1713 shows up in the clan and is officer, but the clan tag doesn't show up on his account. Would be nice if you guys know how to fix this. ThanksQozma0 10h
10h Extracted Legendary Power bug I don't recall the name of the item, but I extracted its power (Destroying Items or Killing Enemies has a chance to restore 20% of your primary resource) and it is not showing up in my cube. The item was a big 2-handed axe...TreacleMiner1 10h
10h Sweeping wind monk bug Maybe this is just for me, but is causing a huge problem cause it is my primary source of spirit. When sweeping wind with the holy rune is activated I melee and kill a unit, which should just refresh the stacks on sweeping wind, but instead it disables the ability. Solutions? anyone know the problem?Droolspittle3 10h
10h Missing Gem Reicpe Missing gem recipe for emeralds......skipped right over royal gem...next recipe received was flawless............really need this recipe would hate to start the character over ...has anyone else had this issue ....It is a first for megallowglass1 10h
13h set tierra barbaro duplicado all sorted thanksRob4s0 13h
13h Two Gamebreaking Wizard Bugs Needs Attention I've created Videos demonstrating the bugs because I really want these fix before the season ends. ... ... Please blizzard do not let these bugs continue through the entire season. These bugs are not your typical bugs these are game breaking to the point that you will find your self getting very frustrated from deaths that are not your fault and in the end people will either just rage quit or get on the forums angry and start posting badly out of anger. I can attest to this, this bug has cost me many 78+ grifts because of deaths that shouldn't have ever happened. The electrocute bug is just as bad because it really hurts your healing/shielding and all DPS related to procs/gems. This is the best Primary Skill for Manald Heal and being that Manald Heal is brand new to the game this bug is a major build breaking bug.Jumpman19 13h
13h BUGGED! First, before I go into the explanation I have pictures of this constantly happening and its the scariest situation because I am playing hardcore! But I can not upload them because I do not know how. My character(Crusader) will tend to freeze(happened 3 times so far), I am riding on my steed mount with rejuvenation, get off the mount to attack with Shield Bash w/Crumble and boom i'm "tied down". I can attack but do no damage, can not teleport to town, I can use my health potion but have the cool down to deal with. On my screen I can travel a short distance and I am pulled back to the same location. It triggers my indestructible. I have to get help from my clan to come into the game and save me so I can leave the game. Each time I am still alive! I die repeatedly but I do not die. It drops to 0 health and then my health jumps back to full strength and then back down however my life bar will no show it, just the numbers when you move the cursor over the icon. Blizzard.....If my character dies ima be pissed. Can I get an explanation ?JayDee4 13h
14h Bug regarding a freshly boosted character Dear Blizzard Technician I recently boosted one of my friends from level 1-70 in the same game in ~3 rifts. As you might know, when you level up so fast, the screen on the boosted player cannot catch up. It says for example "level 35" on screen, when you are actually level 65 and still leveling. So my friend hit level 70, and wanted to spend his shards and use death breath to upgrade a level 70 rare yellow weapon to legendary. But since the game has not yet catched up, his upgraded legendary weapon, and all the gear he gambled at Kadala, is the same level which is appearing at his screen... it was in this case only level 45 items (that was what his screen showed in the moment he created/gambled). I know it is not a huge issue, but it is a bug none the less.. But I do think it is a similar problem in the coding, which also happened with the new legendary gem which can be socket into a helmet. It somehow bugs the in the same way, because it is caused by leveling up fast. I thought you might wanted to know. My own theroy is; by taking a deeper look at the leveling system, you can prevent future bugs from happening (like the one with the new red gem), instead of hotfixing them when they discovered. Best Regardsbeve1 14h
14h Quest marker pointing toward waypoint. This happened twice on act 1. The quest marker was pointing to the waypoint, even though I was already in the correct area. I had completed the Karza Den quest, and used the TP to go back to the Karza Den. After exiting using the entryway I came in through, the quest marker pointed me back toward the waypoint, which was away from the direction I wanted to go. After TPing back to town, and using the waypoint to go the fields of misery, the quest marker was pointing to the right place again. It happened again after completing the scoundrel event. The quest marker pointed to the waypoint, and after using the drowned temple waypoint to teleport to the drowned temple It was working again.SamIam0 14h
14h missing items from season 4/4 first off - your customer service is horrible. please forward this to someone responsible. clicking the ingame button could redirect me to the forums right away, saving lots of tries of click-combinations in your support-interface. complaint: i completed all quests but i did not receive the last items of the current season. the season quest line seems to continue but i am still missing the body armor and the leg armor.cyrez1 14h
14h Season 9.Slayer Otherside will not complete 2.4.3 Season 9. Slayer > Otherside kill Izual T7 or higher. Quest will not complete. I have tried completing this on T7 and T9 in campaign and adventure. Solo and co-op still can't get it to complete. My friend and I are having the same issue.Mashiro3 14h
14h Duplicate Legendary Items I keep getting duplicate legendary items that span across Kadala, the Kanai Cube, and on drops. It's getting very frustrating to waste shards, Deaths Breath, and other resources if I am going to constantly get duplicates of the previous legendary item I received. This is not RNG and if you check my season 9 character, you will see that I got received multiples of the same items, around 5 times in one morning.KaiXuan3 14h
14h Avarice Season 9 Avarice Achievement season 9 Earned over 100 million gold while outside of the vault and the inner sanctum and achievement was not given.Mugabi1 14h
15h objective maximum efficiency bug season journey chapter 2 objective maximum efficiency raise the blacksmith, jeweler and mystic to level 12 blacksmith, jeweler and mystic to level 12 but objective maximum efficiency not completeZanyDruid6 15h
15h Sages Plan Bug I know this was a bug in the past with the level 70 Sage's plan not dropping. I have done alot of bounties, killed countless "material" goblins and have every plan but Sage's. It just wont drop?GinJuice20 15h
16h Broadcast Message box/bubble When one appears/pop up, it won't go away unless I leave game. Tried turning off the friends message in the options section and it still pops up and won't go away.Tagster10 16h
16h Hardcore First, before I go into the explanation I have pictures of this constantly happening and its the scariest situation because I am playing hardcore! But I can not upload them because I do not know how. My character(Crusader) will tend to freeze(happened 3 times so far), I am riding on my steed mount with rejuvenation, get off the mount to attack with Shield Bash w/Crumble and boom i'm "tied down". I can attack but do no damage, can not teleport to town, I can use my health potion but have the cool down to deal with. On my screen I can travel a short distance and I am pulled back to the same location. It triggers my indestructible. I have to get help from my clan to come into the game and save me so I can leave the game. Each time I am still alive! I die repeatedly but I do not die. It drops to 0 health and then my health jumps back to full strength and then back down however my life bar will no show it, just the numbers when you move the cursor over the icon. Blizzard.....If my character dies ima be pissed. Can I get an explanation ? QUOTEJayDee1 16h
16h cannot res, forced to quit if you have nemesis bracers legendary buff equipped (spawns champion/elite pack when using shrines) and you use a shrine after you defeat a greater rift, and then proceed to die to the pack you spawned, you have no options to resurrect at all. you are forced to quit, and in my case, lose your highest record to turn in to Orek to complete the greater rift quest, lol and smh.Arohk4 16h
16h Dead Man's Legacy Enchant Issue I was trying to enchant my Ancient Dead Man's Legacy to get a higher Multishoy percentage and I noticed some confusing inconsistencies. When you CTRL mouse over the item is shows a range of 75 - 100 which clearly shows 75% should be the minimum roll but if you hit the question mark it shows a range of 10 - 100 which contradicts the item mouse over. While I was rolling higher I got 97% and I wanted to see if I could get 100%. On my next roll I got 10% which for a while did not seem right but I thought maybe a 0 is missing and so I chose it. It was really 10% as I verified with my stats overview. I then CTRL moused over the item again and it showed a range of 10 - 15 which also does not match the either of the two previous ranges. I have not noticed this before but there also are not many items with stats like this and I have not had a need to try to reroll them. It took me many mats and around 1.5 million to get back to 92% and now every enchant is getting expensive. This needs to be fixed in a way that is clear and consistent with the games actual machanics. There are too many hidden machanics in this game which only cause needless frustation and this many times ruins my enjoyment with this game.Cinnamongod2 16h
16h Boon of the Hoarder Boon of the Hoarder still takes time before enemies start dropping gold. PITA when one is relying on the gold to grant armor through Goldwrap.MoreChipDip4 16h
16h Season Rewards I went to accept my reward for completing chapter 1 in seasonal in the bottom left of screen, and I received none of the rewards. How can I go about obtaining them?BosDun1 16h
17h Bounty Caches Broken Upon opening 150 caches in act II, I only received 150 mats. Should have been 750 mats. I don't know if they timed out or what... Maybe because they were all opened up at once...Caveman1 17h
17h Kanai problem Hello, I have a bug with the kanai cube. I tried to enforce a ancient piece of marauder with my demon hunter (Called Drusilla). I put the part of marauder, the 12 gems, my legendary gems lvl 65 and i try the transmutation it say that it failed, or all the pieces of the receip is in the cube. Any idea how to solve the problem ? thanksKamuilegrand3 17h
17h no health potions not getting health potion drops in seasons play. Ive gone over 230 p and not one potion of any kind .Phantomcat2 17h
17h Act V Bounty: Lost Host Description: Aid the Angelic Warriors Kill the Attacking Reapers. Attacking reapers did not spawn and the angels, they're kinda staring each other.Scarletebony100 17h