Bug Report

Apr 8, 2015 2 minute or less Rift Acheivement I just ran a Greater Rift and had 13 minutes and 24 seconds left. If I am correct, a Greater Rift has a 15 min timer and I completed the Greater Rift within the allotted time to earn that achievement.Vladd1 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 No stash tab roll-over from seasonal hero According to the blue post by Nevalistis on the official forum (http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/13922512563), stash tabs unlocked on a seasonal hero should rollover to the shared stash once the season is done (only when those tabs hadn't been unlocked on non-seasonal chars). ... However, I just logged in for the first time since season end and couldn't see any of my unlocked tabs. I only have 1 unlocked tab on my shared stash, while I had 3 extra tabs on my seasonal char. I do have Reaper of Souls installed btw.Joqua1 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Dismiss Windows Key and Grift Completion scrn Right now the Dismiss all windows key doesn't dismiss the Greater Rift Completion screen. Given that Escape and whatever key you have mapped to Dismiss All Windows works at closing everything else seems like a bug that they don't work on the Greater Rift Completion screen.EmmetOtter0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 focus and restraint bug(BARB) alot of barb skills dont trigger the first set effect even tho they are attacks and generate resource for example: -overpower with momentum -ground stomp (even with trembling stomp) -leap -whirlwind with wind shear -earthquake and avalanche with earthen might -and mighty weapon attacks with weapon master this is either a pretty big bug because furious charge does proc it and i cant see why that skill is different form some of the othersSas3 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Patch Re-Download Over and Over Every time I open the battle.net app it starts downloading and applying the patch, but I've already downloaded and applied it. Anyone know why or how to fix this ? Thanks !tay070 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Inna's 2 piece bonus bug ? Inna's 2 piece bonus should increase the base effect of mystic ally and passive effect of mantra by 100% but for example mantra of salvation with rune agility, the dodge chance doesnt get increased. Is it intended or a bug ?Axl1 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Items missing after 2 days of 3007 error Hello Blizzard, i have a problem with one of my characters (after 2 days of not succeeding login due to a 3007 error. When i finally log in i realised that all of my items in the stash were messed up, but the worst thing it's that many items or sets are now missing from my stash. I need help to get them back as they were result of many hours of gameplay.thekillah0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 выдает ошибку не могу пройти 471B47F8-C0C5-46F2-A9F6-8BEF7516DC3Dvyndergan3 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Ancient weapon damage changed Two of the Ancient 1h weapons have different weapon damage post-patch, even though both we're re-rolled prior to Season 2. The Balefire Caster on one of my DH, Kieron, was re-rolled to have approximately 3316dps, not the 3161dps currently showing. The ancient Calamity in my bank was re-rolled to have roughly 328x damage, not the lower damage currently showing. I haven't found any other changes to rolled damage or other item affixes.Myrkris2 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Bul-Kathos's weapons set bonus isn't working. During Whirlwind you should gain 30% increased attack speed and movement speed. 30% increased attack speed isn't working.Takra1 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 All of my Keybindings have been wiped I am quite annoyed... I will set them all up again, but in the future please don't let this happen again.Netherspark1 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Ray of Frost not hitting Since 2.2 my Wizard's been having problems hitting short creatures (specifically Leapers) with Ray of Frost. I have no piercing for it, but it passes through them without doing damage. I see other threads with a similar issue, though they all have a legendary piece I don't have. http://i.imgur.com/1xO4VZa.jpg I was able to replicate it this morning after first discovering it last night.BlairRissy0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Angelic Wings & Other Gifts Disappear When right click on any wings or gift it disappears from inventory since patch 2.2.0Some3611 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Mantra of Healing overridden by weaker auras Running Mantra of Healing (with Mantra of Salvation selected) + Inna 4 piece + Inna 2 piece and a lot of LPS, my Mantra of Healing will often be overridden by other monk's Mantra of Healing auras. Their Mantra of Healing might be runed but is substantially weaker than mine causing me to lose about 130k LPS.Darkel0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Bloodshard cap bug I've got 46 solo grift in my achievements from the s2, however, the bloodshard limit stays the same. Is this intentional or a bug?extibo2 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 wardrobe does not work got several items: wings & dog from D3 RoS collector and also wings from SC2 HotS collector... but they are not visible in the wardrobe thanks for your helpfourplayer1 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Sometimes not getting Blood Shards from RG Killed a T1 Rift Guardian very quickly, a matter of a few seconds, it dropped no loot!Entropias0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Josh Mosquiera Rift Guardian doenst drop loot yes had him 2 times 2 times zero lootWalkinTall0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 jawbreaker not working properly i just found an ancient jawbreaker, when i hit enemy on the other side of screen, it didnt refund my spirit cost. please look into it.LichKing3 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Lost Wings of Valor Patch installed today without problem. Started playing the game using a Season 2 character that rolled over to regular. Clicked my wings to activate and POOF! it disappeared from my inventory and did not activate.ishtangli1 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 can't upgrade gems when join request active so this happened earlier today I'd gotten a request to join my game from a friend/clanmate three quarters of the way through a greater rift. ignored it till i had time to deal with it. Beat the guardian and went to upgrade gems I got upgrade succeeded message yet the gem would not upgrade, didnt lose upgrade chance it just sort of got stuck once join request timed out it worked as normal againtwistiejoe0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Raiment of 1000 storms still bugged Don't know... May be Blizzard didn't read posts in "PTR bugs" Dashing Strike spends spirit first and not refunds charges, but clearly written "cost 75 spirit, but refunds a charge" So we have many situations when we have FULL spirit, 0 charges and we can't use DS! It's broken, Blizzards! fix it plsDirard1 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 DS consumes Spirit with Channeling Pylon Dashing Strike still consumes Spirit (with the new 1000-Storms set) if you have a Channeling Pylon active, although it should nullify the cost of all spells.Akrias0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Wardrobe Malfunction Paragon portrait level 300 and above are shown in wardrobe as 200 and above.AmakusaShino0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Goblins are bugging. Random 1hit deaths. had a blood goblin escape as soon as he was engaged(happened twice) another time had the new gelatinous goblin and he was killed, but no loot(literally nothing no gold no items) can survive the Skele king rift guardians heavy hitting atk; yet some reason now a random enslaved nightmare or succubus will literally one shot me(even through Epiphany ruend for 50%dmg reduction)Hotaru2511 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Minor Wings Bug After accepting the mail with Angelic Wings, Wings of Valor or Blade Wings. The wings work just as they did before. Right click them and they appear on your back, they don't go into your wardrobe. Leave game and re-enter and right click them again to get them into your wardrobe.Hypher0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Error en el contrato Señal de Gusano No aparece el jefe y por tanto no lo puedes matar y no te dan la recompensa... ;CSusio0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 I am unable to set keybindings after 2.2 When i try to change the keybinds, the time to press the key i want is almost nonexistent. If i want to change for a normal key, like F, i can do it if i smash the key along with the clicking on the option to change. It will eventually do the job. However, i want to change force move to the space bar. What happens is if i fail to do it, it will exit the options menu, making it nearly impossible to change. I had no trouble changing them before the 2.2 patch, and i haven't installed anything new since then.Spiralyah2 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Magic Weapon elemental runes bug Fire rune of Wizard's Magic Weapon skill doesn't proc Firebird's 400% explosion ability. Enemies are burning, taking damage, but there's no micro-explosions. Fire and Lightning runes proc Tal Rasha's Meteor ability but doesn't affect resists and elemental damage. For example, I'm firing with Arcane Torrent and also have Magic Weapon with Lightning rune. I see boost of Arcane/Holy damage resist, but Lightning resist is the same.Uuwaan0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Stash items disappearing after transferring items from the mail. i noticed that quite a lot of my legs were missing.Simoncey2 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Key bindings reset after 2.2 patch I'd just like to say I'm fairly new to this game, however, I don't remember my key bindings resetting to default values after the 2.1 patch. Updating to 2.2 did this to me today. Not a big deal, except I play hardcore and I jumped straight into a greater rift without knowing my keys were all screwed up. Needless to say I lost all my stuff as I didn't know how to do any of my skills... T.T Do others have their keys reset or am I just unlucky?Stormageddon1 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Never had NS char -> need to unlock adv Hi! I played a bit of Season on US, originally I am an EU player, so I never had NS characters. Now that the character has rolled over from Season, I am locked out of Adventure mode again, and I would have to play the whole campaign to unlock it, from a1q1 to a5 last quest.page0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Game disconnects after patch 2.2.0 When starting or joining a game disconnect from battlenet w/o entering game.Vipor0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 sockets gone. Funny game you got there. Just started my game, excited to see the new stuff, sort bank etc. starting to stack my sockets and when I have 6 in one, and 4 in one, I moved the stack of 6 and just as i'm about to put it on the 4, the game freezes and I have to shut it down. When I log back, my stack of 6 sockets are gone. Give me my sockets back immediately. this is just redicilous. I don't care for your policy, your game removed 6 of my sockets and you owe me them back. edit: just to clarify, this is a bug that many people have, the game freezes but you are actually moving around in the background, doing stuff, clicking stuff, and once I actually managed to make my way to the waypoint and teleport out of town and the game unfroze. your bug= your fault.Alwiz0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 ghost cursor in menus and game in 2.2.0 i'm seeing a ghost cursor above the actual one and it flickers between the 2 really fast which makes the game unplayable. I'm on a MBP running yosamite 10.10.1Stark0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 [Item bug] Firewalker is not update Fire dmg. Hi Dev Team, You have good update patch 2.2. I think all update are verry good. I have login to game and check some update. But i see bug in my item Fire Walkers. ... I can see new update. And it isn't change. Pls check this. Thanks!Evilmoon1 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Raiment Issues Dashing Strike + Channeling Pylonstill uses 75 Spirit, does not use charges of DS. It was reported on the PTR, but still made it through to live. Randomly get caught on the terrain. I just died to frozen pulse because I kept getting stuck on a corner. I tried DS'ing to three different areas in the corridor but none worked. Dashing Strikes still requires charges even if I have enough Spirit. No charges = No DS, puts a large damper on Raiment as a whole. Edit: Renamed thread to point out more than one issue instead of creating multiple threads since they were closely tied to the same thing.Haeos1 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Can't craft more than 256 gems at once I have stacks of 5000 marquise gems each, which should allow me to craft far over 1000 imperials at once with the new changes. Gold is no problem at all, I'm at over 5 billion. But the game only lets me choose up to 256 to craft.AlCalzone0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 To be deleted... .St4r8ucK0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Illusory Boots + Orlash = Bad Time Illusory Boots do not allow you to walk through waller walls that Orlash summons, even though it lets you walk through other waller walls.Mondragoones0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Grift Gems Dropping that Shouldn't Drop Today a Bane of the Powerful dropped from a grift even though I had one equipped at the time. I was in a party with one other person at the time. Edit: If this is relevant, the first BotP was from seasons before the transfer.Benj0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 2.2.0, desolate sands still crashing hi i crash when i enter desolate sands or blood pools map or rift on that map it tells me this E63290CF-64E4-486C-9F35-3EA263AAB88E i got amd switcher laptop, 14.12 omega driver they tell me use old driver,, this not good enough... why cant this be fixed reference: http://us.battle.net/d3/en-us/forum/topic/16648684949 http://us.battle.net/d3/en-us/forum/topic/16284118922dos3501 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Bug on THE LAWS OF SEPH The amount of spirit restore in Laws of Seph has changed to 75 -100, while it used to have 125–165 Spirit restored once used Blinding Flash. Please fix this bug.raynoRRN3 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Sentry Counter showing higher than expected While playing as a Cold 5-sentry Demon Hunter, I sometimes find my sentry counter already at a number after zoning. This occurred in a Greater Rift (was 1 after zoning), the Cemetery of the Forsaken (was 2 and later 5), and a Defiled Crypt (2 and later 5). The counter increased from 4 (I'd dropped two turrets before ALT-Tabbing) to 5 after tabbing back into the game after searching through this forum for a similar bug report, then it remained at 5 even though I zoned back and forth between the Cemetery of the Forsaken and a Defiled Crypt multiple times. My turrets did not remain during these transitions. The specialization I was in and the gear I was wearing is what is currently equipped on my DH (Misiria) as of this date.Migz1 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 wardrobe? Is it just on pc? The only reason i ask becuase i was looking for my dog (preordered diablo 3 for ps4) and I don't see my item to summon it or the wardrobe (yes in adventure mode)AngelAzur4 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Unable to revive. I'm solo DH in greater rift 36 and died but was unable to revive, complete about 75%. Time up also unable to revive. Need to log out of the game. Is this suppose to be part of the game?WinterBurnt0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Rezept Wickeltuch des Seelenerters WEG Also ich habe ein Riesen Problem ich spiele schon seit ewigkeiten D3 und hab das rezept dieser Armschienen schon vor ewigkeiten gedropt. Nun ist es Plötzlich von Meiner Handwerk Craftliste verschwunden einfach weg . das Problem ist ich droppe keine Rezepte mehr da ich anscheinend alle habe selbst die speziellen Gobs droppen keins mehr. Kann ich das Wickeltuch jetzt niemehr craften ??Metastorm0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Gizzard not using Enduring Ally 30% bonus Gizzard seems to work with Mantra of Healing providing the expected level of increase. For example my 36000 gizzard with base Mantra of Healing and 2 piece Inna grants 57600 lps (36000 * 1.6). Gizzard, however, has no effect on the 30% bonus from Enduring Ally. I'm running Crudest + Inna 2 piece. I would expect Enduring Ally would increase Gizzard by 120% of it's value or an additional 43200 lps. Right now, I'm missing that bonus and the 86k shield. It'll only get worse as I level my gem. Current LPS - 324,509.6 It appears the processing order is - Additive - 39496 (From Gear) Additive - 10728.5 (From Paragon) Multiplier - +120% (From Enduring, Crudest/Inna 2 piece) Additive - 42914 (From Enduring, Crudest/Inna 2 piece) Additive - 36000 (From Gizzard) Multiplier - +60% (From Mantra, Inna 2 piece) Additive - 21457 (From Mantra, Inna 2 piece)Darkel0 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 Patch Not Automatically downloaded When I try logging into the game it gives me a message saying a new patch is ready to be downloaded and as soon as I log back out it will automatically download. I tried 5 times now and the patch did not automatically download. Nothing is happening. I restarted my computer a few times as well as restarted battle net, still nothing. I'm in the USA by the way. Is there somewhere I can manually download the patch? ThanksLegoConvoy12 Apr 8, 2015
Apr 8, 2015 i was stuck in westmarsh before the patch i was stuck in westmarsh was finally able to move on and get mariam and then the patch now im stuck back at the beginning again and it keeps logging me out have checked everything on my computer thats not it no other blizzard game does this what is going on i have gone up 5 paragons doing this area thats good but i want to move on and finish act 5Zhren0 Apr 8, 2015