Bug Report

Jan 10, 2015 Can not pick up Keystone of Trials. I can no longer pick up the keystone of trials on my xbox one. It says my bags are over burden even though I have no keystone. I ran it once and chose to upgrade a legendary gem then the keystone disappeared. I have tried to contact blizzard, but it seems they no longer have support via phone, and I can find no way to direct chat with them over this issue. I have contacted xbox to solve it and was refered back to blizzard. This is my last chance to have anyone solve this issue. This happened to both my wife and I. Please if anyone has a solution or if anyone else is expereincing this problem, comment. Thank youFallenOne0 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 HARDCORE character dead after disconnect Hi, I have just experienced an issue with SEASONAL HARDCORE character named Lia being dead after game disconnect happened. What happened: I played D3 RoS campaign in single player. Then suddenly I got window saying I got disconnected. I pressed OK and as far as I remember got to the character selection screen. I pressed "Resume game" and after a second got got 3005 window and then 3007 window maybe and found myself still in D3 but on battle net login screen. I entered the credentials (maybe I misspelled something) and got error code 3 - wrong credentials. I exited D3, exited Battle net program. Relaunched battle net, relaunched D3. And when I got to character selection screen my HARDCORE character was dead! I already experienced the similar issue. My HARDCORE wizard (not SEASONAL) died due to a major lag (I maybe even have a video of how he died). I want my SEASONAL HARDCORE crusader revived. I can hardly believe that you are not reviving HARDCORE characters at any circumstances. Cause this is obviously a bug.Romeno0 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 Archievements Hardcore (Trophy Hunting) I killed the Enslaved Nightmare several times, but it still has not been marked as completed in the Hardcore Trophy Hunting list.Yangus1 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 Game freezes, character dies in HARDCORE I started a fight with my wizard in hardcore. Just as I attacked the game froze then suddenly came back and my character was dead. As this happened in Hardcore I lost the character permanently. I have no idea what happened? I was only attacking a weak monster that I can easily kill. This was my only Hardcore character. I will not start another character with this method of gameplay because it's not worth spending time building up a character to watch the game kill it with a bug of some kind.WarlockKing1 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 Super power rift I lost the super Rift due to a power outage. This occurred at approximately 10:00 a.m. today. The rift that I am talking about is the round black rift that has a 15 in the center. I had just placed it in the game to open the rift and entered when I was kicked out of the game of what I suspect a game server shut down. When I logged back in the game it stated that there was online maintenance. I would like this rift module returned to my inventory please because they are so few to find. Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciate.Chingiskhan0 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 Suepr power rift I lost the super Rift due to a power outage. This occurred at approximately 10:00 a.m. today. The rift that I am talking about is the round black rift that has a 15 in the center. I had just placed it in the game to open the rift and entered when I was kicked out of the game of what I suspect a game server shut down. When I logged back in the game it stated that there was online maintenance. I would like this rift module returned to my inventory please because they are so few to find. Your assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciate.Chingiskhan0 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 Rainbow goblin, no portal. (during bounties) Was doing solo bounties in act3(torment 3) on my frost based seasonal demon hunter(Belmont) and ran into a rainbow goblin in the keep depths 3, at the section just before the portal to the Larder. I froze the goblin with my aoe (rain of vengeance-flying strike) and shot it down with my main attack (rapid fire-frost shots). It burst apart into little icy chunks. No portal appeared. It dropped loot though. I have to stress that this was in adventure mode, not campaign. Not in a rift, either. A portal should have spawned, unless rainbow goblins got nerfed. Or was it the frost damage that prevented the portal from spawning? Odd though, as I've killed dozens of rainbow goblins, including one earlier that day, on the same character, and none ever failed to spawn a portal.Eppon1 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 Character Copy license error I am trying to copy my normal characters over to PTR, but it gives me an error (356000 I think). That is, it gives me that error if the PTR lets me log in at all. Frequently the log in process gets stuck at the "retrieving hero list" part. I have played with a lvl 1 character, but it still wont let me get any of my normal characters to copy over. (live account works fine)Jurrit1 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 Infernal Machine - problem with the keys There is a problem with the keys to produce the Infernal Machine. Xah'Rith the Keywarden in Act III drops the same key as Sokahr the Keywarden in Act II, The result is we' ve got 4 Keys of Hate & not even one of Terror. Is there any problem in Europe or it's just us experiencing this problem?Wiedźma2 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 выкидывает из 2 акта с ошибкой.произошел сбой системы.введите код ниже в сообшениях для близард. кто знает решение?archangel830 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 Legendary items dropping with pre-2.1 stats I am not sure if it is a bug or just my lack of knowledge. I have started playing again a few days ago, I was unaware of the changes to legendary affixes on many items so I never really bothered until I started reading more on patch notes. I have looted many leorics crown that didnt have the Legendary affixes in the past 3 days. Also, I spent blood shards on Pants today and kadala gave me Depth Digger. Now as I did pre-2.1, I simply deleted them because they're trash pants. Didnt have anything special, but I did remember everyone saying how they love these pants.. Well while reading patch notes, I noticed they're supposed to have a damage bonus to Generators... My pants definitely didnt. Am I missing something here?Hydrophoby0 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 Viewing achievements from chat sometimes DC Hello. When my guild members unlock achievements and they are linked on the chat, sometimes when I click them the whole game freezes for different amount of time and I get disconnect. This doesn't happen always, but the game does freeze for some seconds when I click the achievement link. Sometimes it's just 1-3 seconds, some times its more like 10 seconds and then I get booted from the game and get a Disconnect popup. My D3Debug is full of lines like this: 2014.03.26 18:02:39.330330300 ERROR: >>> BnetCommon::Achievements::FindCriteriaRecord: error=28014 entityId={ high: 144115196665807923 low: 24343599 } criteriaId=74987243309949 2014.03.26 18:02:39.353696000 ERROR: >>> BnetCommon::Achievements::FindCriteriaRecord: error=28014 entityId={ high: 144115196665807923 low: 24343599 } criteriaId=74987243309955 2014.03.26 18:02:39.377134000 ERROR: >>> BnetCommon::Achievements::FindCriteriaRecord: error=28014 entityId={ high: 144115196665807923 low: 24343599 } criteriaId=74987243309954 2014.03.26 18:02:39.400391300 ERROR: >>> BnetCommon::Achievements::FindCriteriaRecord: error=28014 entityId={ high: 144115196665807923 low: 24343599 } criteriaId=74987243309953 2014.03.26 18:02:39.423677000 ERROR: >>> BnetCommon::Achievements::FindCriteriaRecord: error=28014 entityId={ high: 144115196665807923 low: 24343599 } criteriaId=74987243307251 2014.03.26 18:02:39.447203700 ERROR: >>> BnetCommon::Achievements::FindCriteriaRecord: error=28014 entityId={ high: 144115196665807923 low: 24343599 } criteriaId=74987243307182 2014.03.26 18:02:39.470607000 ERROR: >>> BnetCommon::Achievements::FindCriteriaRecord: error=28014 entityId={ high: 144115196665807923 low: 24343599 } criteriaId=74987243307180 2014.03.26 18:02:39.494137700 ERROR: >>> BnetCommon::Achievements::FindCriteriaRecord: error=28014 entityId={ high: 144115196665807923 low: 24343599 } criteriaId=74987243307179 There is literally hundreds, if not thousands of lines like that on the log. Any way to remedy this situation? EDIT: This happens with all of my characters.ugli1 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 Achievements (Hardcore) Killed Dust Imps but not ticked Oo http://i.imgur.com/7lsNcKk.jpgQtriNitY1 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 DPS??? Why is this not calculating? Changed my skills removed all my items put everything back to the way it was and my DPS went from 3mil to less than 1mil/????????NeverEnding10 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 Act 5 final bounty quest bug: The Lost Legion For the Lost Legion bounty I killed every one of those fallen leaders and the chest won't open, i think maybe i killed them too fast, perhaps this needs some fixing as i cannot complete my bounty and get my blood shards I'm farming with my friend... here's a screen shot to show you whats up http://i.imgur.com/mggr7RW.jpgRevjak0 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 Act 4 Corrupted Grown not targeted by Pets Followers, pets and sentries just sit around and stare at corrupted growths in The Gardens of Hope, even when they are the only thing left on the screen.Lollz0 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 Act 4 T6 Cache not Rewarding Properly I've completed A4 caches on T6 multiple times and the rewards aren't what they are supposed to be. Given that T6 gives you a 100% chance at a cache reward, and that Act 4 caches give you rewards from all other acts, I'd assume that Act 4 T6 should have a 100% chance of getting any one of the cache specific items. But I've had caches drop no legendary item at all, or a random legendary item like burning axe of sankis. So clearly the loot pool is broken for A4 caches.Lollz0 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 Cant click my Legendary A Legendary item dropped behind the Greeds Strongbox in the Gold Vault that cant be clicked:( And i cant find any place to get support for an in game issue -.-Huldir1 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 Game drops when I teleport It has happened a few times, and it happening a lot more frequently (probably happens once a week now.) When I go to teleport (either by waypoint, or by portal) it will occasionally freeze on the loading screen and then drop me out. It wouldn't be as much of a problem if I could join the game that I just left, but I need to start fresh again. The last two times were when I was going back to town to collect my reward for finishing bounties/rift.Dionysus0 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 10, 2015 Lair of The Lacuni quest Newbish I am to Diablo 3, but even I think its odd how a named NPC/Boss comes along after entering a dungeon, you kill it, then it gives you the quest to kill him and the adds you already killed on the way to said NPC/Boss. And I even left the dungeon and it doesn't reset.....Ashley1 Jan 10, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Spielabsturz A5 Lager der Überlebenden Fehlercode: 4C63FA61-2148-433C-8C60-39466C15C35F Das Spiel stürzt jedesmal ab, wenn ich im lager der Überlebenden (A5) die treppe zu Tyrael hochgehen will. Dies passiert sowohl im Abenteuer als auch im Storymodus. Der Fehler tritt seit ca. zwei Monaten auf.GrinseKatze0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Cooldown math incorrect For some reason the CDR items are not adding up properly, even on the profile page the math is incorrect. screenshot of CDR items only equipped http://prntscr.com/5qeaiu and this does not take into account the 8.6% additional cooldown from paragon points. Gear alone should be 37.5% yet shows 32.4%. Add in the 8.6% from paragon points the total should be 46.1% yet shows 38.18% http://prntscr.com/5qd5wp http://prntscr.com/5qd6eiArtious1 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Cooldown - Reduction - Bug Cooldown-Reduction on weapons only counts half in the status tab. I did some math with shown value. So lets say u have got a weapon with 10% reduction, but in reality u only get half of it. This means a skill with 120 seconds cooldown, u only get 6 seconds reduction instead of 12. And thats the way it works. So that means not only the shown number is wrong, the math also. Other items like rings / amulets / shoulders are working correct. Only weapons are affected.Nekrog3 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 mira bounty objective text bug While completing a bounty in A1, The Weeping Hollow, the text for the objectives disappears when I approach a specific area. It seems that the moment my cursor hovers over a pile of Rotting Corpses the objective disappears as if I were no long in the right area. Then, once I move a few yards away from where the Rotting Corpses were, the text comes back. But it disappears again every time I get close to that location in The Weeping Hollow. I recorded a 60 second clip of this and posted it on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9cLaD2b4MY It's not a big deal; I was able to complete the bounty without any other problems. I just wondered if the issue had to do with The Weeping Hollow itself or if it was because I attacked the Rotting Corpses.JrGamer0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Greater Rift Guardian and Mobs Spawn Bug I was doing a Greater Rift 28 and just managed to kill all the mobs necessary to spawn the Greater Rift Guardian (the usual announcement was made). However, I noticed that other mobs were still spawning around me as if I did not cause the trigger. I tried roaming around a bit to see i the Greater Rift Guardian was in some odd spot but more mobs kept spawning. Instead, I retraced my steps to the previous level to see if the Greater Rift Guardian was there but ended up with nothing. I went back down a level and tried teleporting to town and hopped back in. That seemed to fix the issue since I no longer saw any more mobs spawning and the Greater Rift Guardian eventually appeared after a little more exploration of the level. I'm not entirely sure what could've caused this bug to appear. I think when the Greater Rift Guardian was triggered, I might have still been killing mobs and maybe something spawned the roll back the trigger and make mobs continue to spawn. Killing other mobs did nothing to change the status of the progress bar (since it did say the Guardian had been spawned). Anyway, this was the first time I've ever seen a bug like this.bloodyhead0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Zombie dogs, AFK 50% of the time. My zombie dog, with the ring to make it huge, is pretty much my entire damage in my pet spec. And its afk half the time. respawning it does not help. At first i thought it was piranado knock up causing it. But its not. Its just random. and you cant do anything about it. and 50% of the time might not even be enough. its kinda horrible guys. you should fix this. same thing with sentry's going afk when monster go underground. They ignore anything but the mob thats out of sight, untill its up again I think its the same thing, they deside to attack one mob, but cant. And they dont know how to change target. Edit: i almost forgot. Its also my sustain i got in them zombie dogs. So as you prolly can see, its a huge deal that its not working as intended. Hope you will do something about this issue. Edit 2: Not playing with a support witch doctor, makes it far less inactive. Seems like if the monsters are feared before zombie dog engages, it does nothing.OrkanKurt0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Fury regen from IK dont always work! So, sometimes i catch myself walking through a rift and fury just doesnt goes up, even with my current build. I got 4 pieces IK and 5P raekors (so, at least 2 fury regen per second) right now, sometimes the fury regens, sometimes it doesnt. It only starts regening after i use a shout or call of the ancients hit enemies...Invincible0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 bug. failure in texture. murder my hero. good day. when teleporting to a location 20 second lag. failure in texture and death. after the screenshot http://s017.radikal.ru/i404/1501/b1/6f0e42ff0417.jpg. please return the hero to life. when the lag pressed the button nothing happened. so you can say murder of the hero (me), other players (unfair play). all shown on the screenshot. I also understand that the hero does not raise, but death was not my fault.Skeevola0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 [BUG] Swamp Hawk and Revenant Archer Seems like Swamp Hawk and Revenant Archers are not spawning at all. This might be a bug since I've been looking for them since the release of RoS and none of them seems to exist. (I was not able to find anything related to this on the Known Bugs so I decided to create a thread about it.) Btw, you are able to find the YELLOW Revenant Archer but not the BLUE pack. A friend of mine was able to find a blue archer but he doesnt remember where nor when, this said it could be before a patch which caused the bug to appear. You can check if you have found the pack by going to your achievements under CHALLENGES (ActV) or HARDCORE (ActV), depending on where you play. Please Blizz, can you tell us anything about that? Thanks! EDIT: I have noticed that places that should spawn REVENANT ARCHER (Blue) are spawning SKELLETON ARCHERS, yes, it apears that act1 archers are spawning in the place of the act5 archers, making it impossible to find.Morfs5 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Ошибка добавления друга Пытаюсь добавить друга в друзья. Когда я нажимаю добавить выходит ошибка ( вы неможете добавить друзей так как ваш список полон (код ошибки 5016) ... несмотря на то что у меня в друзьях только 1 контакт.Janathan0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 chantepierre bug je suis mort instantanément contre chante pierre des que je rentrer dans sont chant de vision( des que je le voyer dans l’écran) et le message suivant s'afficher a chaque mort " !!MISSING RARE NAME !!MISSING RARE NAME! "LeftLight0 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 A Unique Collection In Season 1, the following unique enemies are not being marked upon killing them. it doesn't seem to matter whether it is hardcore or not, whether or not I am with another player, or whether or not I complete the bounty (as I find them in adventure mode). Red Rock Ragus Grimlow Fecklor's Ghost (which is counting on the ghosts achievement) Logrut the Warrior Mange Captain Cage Merrium Skullthorn Rathlin the Widowmaker Torsar The Archivist (which is counting on the ghosts achievement) Saha the Slasher Razormouth Mage Lord Skomara Mage Lord Flayden Yeth Axgore the Cleaver Marchocyas Direclaw the Demonflyer The Crusher Lummock the Brute Chiltara Gormungandr Riplash Pyres the Damned Slarg the Behemoth Sao'Thall Some of these I have noticed that the check mark disappears after you leave the game, while others never seem to check off at all even the instant after killing them.CFrat3 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 Weebler8@gmail.com Servers overloaded ?! not a problem...lots of people enjoy playing D3 ! My issue, is working hard for Nephelem rift keys and Bounty's only to be disconnected from the server and loose my rift key's. . (several times) Not to mention being kicked after being nearly complete with a bounty only to restart the whole process again, frickin frustrating to say the least. However, Why Is there no progression save we can randomly implement when desired? Just wondering. We could start where we got booted by the server and not loose precious items.weebler1 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 9, 2015 I wanna Server Transfer Service !! I want you to examine introduction of "Server Transfer Service". I made characters in Asia server. But almost JP friends play in US server. I did not know this fact at first. If you can do that, please develop "Server Transfer Service". RegardsEucalyptus1 Jan 9, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 undead I am currently dead... and yet i have full health. I cannot do anything as i just killed a rift gaurdian as he kills me... but i used the health cauldron right as i died.. so i am alive.. and yet i am dead. I cannot do anything. please help me with this at this time as I will lose all the drops. thank you.Naughtybits2 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 account bug or something like that Greeting , idont know a lot about the game yet but I geuss my account have some bug or something all my friend get every day defferant weapons etc if you look into my account you will find that its keep get the same weapons every day iam trying to get the furnace from 14 day even the sunkeeper I get it from friend was playing the same mission and he give it to me they tell me to incress my magic find and that what I do now idont feel fun when i have to reduce my damge and every thing in torment 6 to try to find items and in the end all for nothing its not fun at all and I start to get board from the game if I keep like that best regards thx in advanceKhaledSubeh0 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 Slain By: Unknown I was slaying a monster, in Realm Of Shadows, level 41, when the monster i killed was dead, i died and it said Slain By: Unknown when i checked my profile. the problem is that it was on hardcore, and i really dont want to level another character, just because i died of some kind of bug. I would love if you could look into it, and if possible i could get my character restored. I could not get a Picture of it, since it wouldnt let me print screen.sasil0 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 geld weg Habe mal ne frage hatte grade noch 300m und auf einmal wahr das geld weg hab jetzt nur noch 66t :,( was kann ich da machen ?rene0 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 A Unique Collection Hi got the Problem that i killed some of the really unique mobs like: Ebenezer Samuel, killed 2 times Direclaw the Demonflyer, killed 3 times Demonica the Wicked, killed 1 time Marchcyas, killed 5 times in the actuel Saison 1. And i got the mark in the Achivment table that i have done them and when i log completly of the game and join again, on another day for example, the marks are gone. Its really annoying farming these guys to get the achivment " A unique Collection " and it needs lots of runs to get only one of them so please help me and maybe other players! Greetings SellaryhSellaryh5 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 alas de valor no me salen en ningun personaje ni cuando los creo nuevos ni nada y tengo la version digital de la expansion desde hace bastante alguna solucionjaviwisky1 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 HC Wizard killed in Realm of Evidence Good Morning, My Wizard has just been killed during the test to decide the level of key evidence. must surely be a bug.MaxFactor2 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 witam prosze o pomoc witam mam problem juz od dlugiego czasu w zasadznie nie gralem 2 miesiace bo myslelem ze naprawa problem na glebokiej szcelinie na mapce z 2 aktu "oaza" po przejsciu na nastepna mapke dostaje dc crash gry tutaj mam nr co mi wyskakuje prosze o pomoc 2BEDC0A7-F2D9-4188-8947-DB158FF1D7EDThoriN1 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 Unable to kill the witch In the kingdom of evil if uber invokes Magda and i kill Diablo first, Magda becomes immortal) really immortal) https://pp.vk.me/c621325/v621325594/8cec/efkNH6zXFss.jpgWolfman4 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 Pauldrons of Akkhan Armor Value issue I just got a drop of Pauldrons of Akkhan and the armor value on it is 61 making it equivalent armor to about a lvl 10 piece of armor.AizenSōsuke0 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 turns off Diablo III off in places like the second act , or how I play too long.haxal1 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 The Compass Rose in act 1 cache I was recently doing bounties in act 1 for the cache on my Barb, Hemmel, i opened the cache and got the set ring The Compass Rose as one of the drops. I have never seen or heard of this item dropping from an act 1 cache and neither has anyone ive talked to about it. I also searched for it on the forums and did not find anything, so it seemed to me to be a bug of some sort.Affliction0 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 Loseing leadership of Guild. I return back to Diablo 3 After about a few months maybe and log on. After I get on I check my Guild I've created a while back. "<MG>" aka - Mercenary Guild. My rank status has changed to "Member" I can't see any other members online or characters they have in the Guild. I've recently talked to one of my friends who's also in the guild, but hasn't had his rank changed. But he can't see anyone in the guild also. I've tried "Leave Clan" but I can't because I have to pass the rank to someone else. But I'm not able to see listed names, but I do see the things people pick up in their games, "loot".ExplosiveKey0 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 Templar does not attack When I´m playing Wizard or Demon Hunter I make use of my range attack abilities. When I stand too far away, my Templar returns to me, which is not the best choice in my opinion, but it´s ok. But when I´m standing in half range, often the Templar stands only a few meters away from the mobs, and is doing absolutely nothing. He´s just standing there, not moving, not attacking, being totally useless ! I have to rush to the enemies, to show him what to do, and then get back in range. There is only one melee follower in the game, so when i choose that one, he should attack any enemy on melee without exeption, at least when I´m attacking. He has different defensive skills i can choose for my protection, so there is no reason for standing next to me all the time. What really could help here, is a offensive/defensive/passive-button like in WoW.argelbargel2 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 Books not working? Not game breaking or anything but I'm a bit of a completionist and I like to learn more about the lore so its annoying me. The last three books I clicked on in town Leah's diary 4 or 5 (cant remember), another in the inn by the door, and then a book in decard cains house just labeled book didn't drop anything for me to pick up and read.. I think its because I had a different book going while i tried to pick up another and now they are all glitched... but if someone could get back to me on this I would appreciate a fix!Ellithain0 Jan 8, 2015
Jan 8, 2015 Paragon Points Not Calculating Had next to 50 in %life; removed all points via reset and life changed when skills/items/pt. allocation did not? Received five points after leveling up? Had spent previous paragon points already and no reason for getting 5 off of one level??NeverEnding10 Jan 8, 2015