Bug Report

Dec 1, 2014 portal the portal to heaven in heart of sin isn't thereMastaGangsta0 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Account/Hero In PTR is GONE My hero list in PTR is gone after 2months that i stopped working because of my Internet connection. Now that I settled my ISP i can play now but my account is gone. Please help me.Flick2 Dec 1, 2014
Dec 1, 2014 Healing Bugged Hello, I have a bug in my gamer profile, "healing" figure to 0, please see the picture. thank you http://www.imageshost.eu/images/2014/12/01/bugdiablo3.jpgNortos0 Dec 1, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 Salvaging bug When you get rare items from caches if you currently have rare items in inventory, and you salvage all rare items it will not salvage the rares you got from the cache.Coins0 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 Level up when "revive at corpse" issue I gained from level 27 to 28 (normal not paragon) while being dead, beside a level 70 character on the latest PTR. Same second I got the level I clicked on the "Revive at corpse" some issues occured. 1. No animation of me getting my life back. Only my grave was visual. 2. I heard my character using skills, shouting (Barbarian) and such. 3. I couldn't move. I solved it by leaving game, going back to the lobby and enter the game once again. ThanksEnkeria0 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 6-7 beeps while in combat-lose movement ctrl Quick morse code sounding beeps and I lose control of character movement and keeps moving in last direction. Lasts maybe 3 seconds. See it about once a week with daily play. Thought at first it was someone Skyping but seems to be in-game. Anyone seen this?Michael88680 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 2 Bugs. Imperius, Kadala. Bug 1 I was doing a speedrun in Act 5. The part where Imperius is suppose to help you out and smash the gates for you, He never comes down to slay the demons in the first place and you can interact with the gate yourself. Bug 2 There is a bug preventing Kadala from giving legendaries. Either this or Her phrase "I didn't even know I had that" is bugged. From my past experience she only uses this phrase when you gamble a legendary but in 2 accounts I have heard her say this without a legendary drop. Come to think of it, I haven't received ANY legendaries from her since the Seasons went live.Caz6 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 GR Bug/Clickable Item This might be a very small bug, but its a bug nonetheless. In a westmarch streets map, where you enter a house of sorts with the street on both ends, there is a little stairwell that leads to a drain. Usually a chest spawns there in regular rifts. I encountered this in a GR rift twice in one night last night. Thought someone should know.dukeof3arl0 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 Bug: Blackthorn+Anguild set bonus (3 parts) Hi, i would like to report a bug on the blackthorn set bonus (3 parts) added with the Anguild set bonus (3 parts) : - The addition of the two set bonus should give 25 % elite damage reduction, but i have only 23,5%. - If i use the set alone, i have the right amount of reduction damage (10% for BT and 15% for A).Caplethorn1 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 can not change attitude if i want to to star a new game the System allwaxs Shows big rift. if I Change it and click save it Closes but does not save the new Topic.Butch0 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 no stun for demon hunter I have a combined 37.5% chance to stun yet none of my regular attacks stun. How does one actually make Blizzard aware of this? P.S. I am using wyrdward and rapid fire: high velocity for 17% stun, 7.5% from my gear and 20% from zeis stone of vengeance. None of my regular attacks stun. I am aware that sentries and pets don't gain chance to stun.BlackOfSoul0 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 legendary gems lvl 25 abilities not working Some of the level 25 powers of my legendary gems don't work. Example zeis stone of vengeance, wreath of lightning, pain enhancer, gogok of swiftness and mirinae; teardrop of the starweaver. I really hope Blizzard does something about these as they would make it a lot easier to survive mobsBlackOfSoul0 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 Bug : Blackthorn + Anguils set bonus Hi, i would like to report a bug on the blackthorn set bonus (3 parts) added with the Anguild set bonus (3 parts) : - The addition of the tows set bonus should give 25 % elite damage reduction, but i have only 23,5%. - - Indeed the bonus only give 8.5% Elite damage reduced instead of the 10% written on the description.Caplethorn0 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 Horadric Cache not received Hello Support Team and Community :) i am facing an issue with receiving the horadric cache from Tyreal. Information: T4 Act1 Char Name: honkmonk Time: ~ 12:50 p.m. Date: 30 November, 2014 It would be really nice if you take a look into it. As i found out by using the forum search some other users had the same problem with not receiving a horadric cache. In case for a full inventory: Yes, i searched the complete map while holding ALT ;) With kind regards, BigBadWolf#2535 / honkmonkBigBadWolf0 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 taeguk works on sekundary not on primary ? i push taeguk anf fire with Primary (ausweichschuss) but it works only on sekondary. i think that an mistake ?Hauxi2 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 Abruptly exiting game error Hello, I have a problem with the game wh... When i come to "Ancient Path" in Act 2 at the beggining of "Desolate sands" the game abruptly stops and says "The application encountered an unexpected error" and every time different code.. now DBACB434-99E8-4611-8103-2B4E5F2139B5 before 7FAB4E65-F3A1-4DF2-A339-ACF470A0DED3 What seems to be the problem..i lowered video settings, but it was not a problem before...and it didn't solve this problem. Game download is beyond playable, but it is not optimal.. game is still downloading.. Can anyone help with this issue? thank you! P.S. now the game is fully downloaded, but the problem is the same...i cann,t go pass "Desolate sands"..Shredder1 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 Problema reaper of souls No muestra la imagen al entrar en el juego, se queda la pantalla en negro y solo se oye el sonido. Controladores Nvidia Actualizados a ultima version. Juego Diablo III jugado completo y sin problemas. La actualizacion es la que da el error. Mi grafica es Gforce 9500GT Sistema Operativo Windows 7 32 bits Ram 2GB La version Reaper Of Souls comprada online. Sino hay solucion quiero devolucion de dinero. Gracias.Raziel0 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 Would it be so hard? Hi. Just started playing Diablo again - in the Seasons. However, in my chat window it is all spam and I can't get rid of it. How hard would it be to change coding or look for key words and delete spam automatically. I don't want to buy gold, I don't want my character auto-levelled, I don't want gems, etc etc etc - I don't want any of that crap, just to play the game without those messages showing up. Even if you have a RL employee log in randomly you can see the messages and then do something about it. Fix this please!shadowjack0 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 no map hell0 i am stop in a map no way please helpanthrâx1 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 Bug with Myriam in Souls of the dead During the Souls of the dead quest, at the part "Talk to Myriam in Nobles' Rest Courtyard" in solo. Myriam was not present to talk to after destroying the soul crucible. She stopped following me in the Briarthorn cemetery, while killing mobs, which I'm unsure if she was suppose to or not. Was playing on my Barb "Licont" when this occurred.Licont19 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 Wave of Light- Shattering Cold bugged? Using 4p Sunwukos set, monkey king's garb. The point blank version is only criting for 20m for me while the range version is criting for 60m. I used it point blank on a 28m life white and it crit for 20m and did not kill. I switched to the Lighting version rune of the same skill and it crit for 40m instant kill. So has to be a bug if the tooltip damage is higher yet critting for half the damage at point blank. Also the holy rune is the same way and has no ranged version like the cold. Also should fix the tooltip (reword it)based on the actual words the cold rune should hit the point blank target twice.Knight0 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 PTR Item Tooltip I've been playing in the PTR, and I encountered a very small bug; on some item tooltips, the pop-up details will overflow off of the screen. This has only happened with a couple things, but it can be difficult to see the entire tooltip on complicated items.Lvl50Hornist0 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 Immortal Boggit Just ran into a Boggit in the Paths of the Drowned that was stuck at 1 HP and would not die. http://uploads.realityripple.com/Pictures/immortalboggit.jpgRealitRipple0 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 30, 2014 Lack Of Maps Hello Bliz :) Playing with a friend in the PST 2.1.2 is encountered such a problem did not map to the end or has been out of the rift. Previously, on two previous not have this problem. http://zapodaj.net/6b150807b65ac.jpg.html http://zapodaj.net/924e1a9948e48.jpg.htmlZlodziej0 Nov 30, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 "Speak with Urshi to claim your reward!" Not. Greater rift, 27 Floors, 4 Rift Guardian, Sandshaper Finished with 0 minutes, 47 seconds left. Tile set, Corvus Beat the RG, message says "speak with Urshi to claim your reward!" but Urshi is nowhere to be found and for some reason the timer is still counting down in the middle of the screen. I continued to the pillar, no Urshi, I returned to the start of the rift and walked the entire length fully searching each floor, no Urshi. So not only dose the player not receive the choice of gem or stone up-grade but also the "chance" to up-grade any gems is removed and the player may not claim xp/gold for the rift. pretty garbage deal, imo.Bricktop0 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 BLZBNTBNA000003E8 ////Cant get acces to batt help?ExileTrud0 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 Stuck in Wall in Defiled Crypt Summary: In the Defiled Crypt, a monster knocked me back, and I landed in a wall. I cannot move out of wall, town portal was not unlocked yet, but I CAN attack. These are relevant screenshots: http://postimg.org/image/jvxvwju01/ http://postimg.org/image/nyf9kv01x/ I died once, and I revived. I was still stuck. After that, I realized my attack skills still worked and I killed all the monsters. There was a very large group of monsters nearby at the time because I was attempting the achievement for killing 30 monsters with the explosion of a single Grotesque. I will have to restart the game.Jendalyn1 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 Cesspool Map Still Spawning in Greater Rifts Based on the list of live hotfixes: ... Nope. http://i.imgur.com/SIX2Rn2.jpg Still spawning. And still spawning without a checkpoint. And still spawning with enemies at the entrance. ________________________________________________ Diablo III MVP | Forever a Wizard YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/Jae7ch Twitter: @Jaetch | Twitch: http://twitch.tv/jaetchJaetch8 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 Stonefort monster density I just tried to complete the bounty Kill Greelode the Unforgiving. I killed him just fine, but in my attempts to complete the other half of the bounty requirement (kill 75 creatures), I can only find 74 in the whole map. I've gone through 4 times from start to finish and explored every nook and broke every object I can find. Seriously either increase the monster density of the area or lower the requirement. It's a small area. (level 44 when bounty undertaken)Terror0 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 problema de conexion dentro del juego cuando al servidor de euro, asia , o america no veo a ninguna persona en el chat cuando escrivo en general me dic naide te escucha por que estas soloGiover0 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 Error Bracers Problem solved. Please delete the post, thanksKinthan0 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 Bounty target inside the wall While doing some bounties in act 1 my target in one the 5 bounties was to kill krailen the wicked. The enemy was supposed to be found inside leorics manor but he was actually stuck inside the wall at the same place where you can find leorics legbone. The map pointed me towards him and i could see his protective sphere. I was able to kill him with aoe attacks but couldn't get to his drops. Here's a picture: http://imgur.com/g8BL8Ihkingalfonsoz0 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 The Vault Boss Bug After finding a Vault portal, my friend and I could not fight the final boss. When I hover my mouse over the gate, it says "An event is currently in progress, and you must wait to use this" I encountered the goblin that opened the portal in Core of Arreat. We were not doing bounties. We were only running through Act 3 looking for goblins. It sucks spending the whole day looking for a portal to find out that there's a bug preventing us from fighting the bossSuVo2 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 Drop issue I'm a level 520 and have been playing DH to get a KriderShot. None was ever dropped to me even with the worst possible stats. Shard of Hate drops, I'm not going to use this! It's becoming boring again!Mic0 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 Problème de faille Bonjour Je ne suis plus capable d'aller dans les failles. Le message d'erreur est: Un fragment de clef de faille est nécessaire. Comment puis-je en trouver un? J'ai déjà fait des failles supérieurs, mais ce n'est pas ce type de clef que j'ai de besoin pour faire des failles normal. Merci d'avanceSnitt0 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 infernal machine While fighting the 2 uber monsters for the vial of putridness, I was booted off the server last evening. It take a lot of effort for me to get the keys necessary to create the gluttony infernal machine and the machine was completely lost as I was about to finish off the last Uber. This also happened a few months ago. I think I should have my 4 keys returned to my game, and maybe an additional 4 of each for this and previous hassles related to battle.net servers being down. I tried to log back in for quite some time but finally gave up.tomnejedlo0 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 Adventure mode diablo third encounter bug When playing in hardcore in adventure mode with my Warrior whirlwind specc the game freezes at the third Diablo encounter right at the start the screen freezes and after a while a popup comes up that states that the game is terminatedUrfather0 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 Wizards Unstable Anomaly didn't trigger... I was in Tier 17 Greater Rift using the following seasonal hardcore wizard/equip: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Sol-1106/hero/54257317 while battling an elite pack that was using arcane I cast teleport to get away. They sucked me right back in to the arcane and despite the following being active: Blur (passive), Energy Armor (with Force Armor rune), Teleport (with Safe Passage rune) and Unstable Anomaly; it was instant death, Unstable Anomaly didn't trigger at all. Archon was not active at the time and I had the Templar with me in a private game (just me), in adventure mode, Torment 2. I can't duplicate this (obviously) as it was a hardcore (seasonal) character. Can the character be rolled back if the techs can duplicate and confirm a bug? How do we know which passives are bugged. Many of us rely on those powers to survive in Hardcore.Sol0 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 Game kicks me out In Act 2 I use way point to ancient path , I talk to kulle and start quest , as I walk about game freezes and kicks me out pls helpGreekGod3 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 error Ursi Passage portal of nepoleon level 20, killed the boss, appeared URSI has collected all the loot, but to improve the stone and to improve the gem" her glow dimmed, i.e. not active, I don't know what to do, waiting for tips, help.KAY1 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 advocate's conundrum 2 Level 2 of advocates conundrum has literally no monsters in it. I'm level 45~ playing normal and its an empty rift. Just wanted to let you guys know.BasherKid2 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 Hero Deleted Due to network issue, i got disconnected from game and when i login back again into game, i find that my lvl16 Barbarian is deleted from my heros list and i can't retrive it no more. Look into this.vambam0 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 Charuch the Spear spawned twice in same game Charuch the Spear spawned in both the Tower of the Damned Level 1 and Arreat Crater Level 2 in the same game. It was a bounty in Arreat Crater Level 2.Jendalyn0 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 Black screen interrupting video w/Esc This appears to be a rare timing issue. While approaching Izual I hit the Esc key just before the video started. The result was a black screen (with backgound audio). When I hit Esc again I received the prompt to skip the video or cancel. I tried each option but the screen remained unchanged(black). To clear this condition I had to change to the windows desktop and force close Diablo 3. I have successfully interrupted this video many times, so I think this is a rare timing issue. (I simply hit the Esc key too soon.) I would consider this problem a low priority.nexus0 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 Booted Out I was playing in game and had some legendary gear in my inventory when I got booted. When I reentered the game it was all gone. I would like this fixed as I really liked them!LadyAdelaide0 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 no trial key and general loot guys,yesterday i was unable to get any kind of loot!i can see the loot falling down from moster,chest or boss but never rich the ground!the loot just disappears in the air while falling down... just the legendary items alway spawn correcly in the ground but i miss more than 5 trial key from boss in normal rift t6. hope someone know a solution for this problem...Alterego1 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 enkito#2869 - Problem mit Abklingzeiten Hallo, ich habe das Problem, dass meine Abklingzeiten im Spiel nicht richtig zusammengerechnet werden. Ich erhalte we!@#$% Abklingzeiten als ich eigentlich hätte erhalten müssen. Im Spiel erhalte ich jeweils 8 % auf meinen Ringen, 8 % auf meinen Schulterteilen, 9 % auf meiner Waffe, 12,5 % mit einem Diamant in meinem Helm und durch die Leoric's Krone wird dieser effekt zusätzlich um 90 % verstärkt und somit ergibt sich aus den vorherigen 12,5 % 23,75 %. Zusätzlich habe ich noch 10 % durch meine Paragonpunkte. Das ergibt zusammen eine Abklingzeitreduktion von 66,5 %, aber ich erhalte im Spiel lediglich 51,37 % und diese Zahl ist mir unerklärlich! Ich hoffe, dass meine Erklärungen zur Genüge ausgeführt worden sind und ich schnellstmöglich eine Antwort erhalte. Danke im Voraus! Mit freundlichem Gruß, enkitoenkito4 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 29, 2014 Tear Down This Tower Bugged! So, last night I figured that I would go and do some achievement farming for Seasonal Achievement points, I get into the Siegebreaker Assault Beast fight and let him destroy all six towers and get nothing. Well i just shook this off as me not doing it right and just continued onwards. I come back today have done it 4 times already and still haven't gotten the achievement, the last time I ended up recording it to prove that I did IN FACT let him destroy the towers. When I checked the progress for the achievement in after he destroys 4 of the 6 towers, it still showed ZERO of 6 destroyed. I figured that there must be a small bit of lag registering the towers and let him finish the other 2. After he destroys the last 2 I still don't receive credit for the achievement! http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x25nwug_tear-down-this-tower-acheivement-bug_videogameswingxen2 Nov 29, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Interesting thing in Brawling. So me and my friend were brawling.... Yep someone actually uses that feature. And we were having fun etc. And then my friend spawns in as a gravestone. He could resurrect, and so I killed his gravestone (Yes the gravestone was actually killable). If you want a better picture. I'll have to ask my friend for the screen shot, but it looks like it is a bug with brawling with a crusader. He was a crusader, I was a Wizard. It never happened to me, but it happened to him three or four times. And the only way he could get out was to leave the game, I tried resurrecting him. He gets no pop up screen to resurrect.Calnor0 Nov 28, 2014
Nov 28, 2014 Custerian Wristguards and bonus exp Exp bonus isn't added to the gold pickup amount. Would like to know if its a bug/oversight or intended.ihaveshirts1 Nov 28, 2014