Bug Report

Oct 10, 2014 Legendary Crafting Material These are still dropping. I found an Adventurer's Journal and Griswold's Scribblings last night in two separate places. I think the Journal was in a rift and the Scribblings was on a body or other floor clickable I came across during Act I bounties. I also had a rift with the Whimsy tileset and monsters that Scribblings may have come from instead.CalethosVB0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Immortal monsters Some of the monsters I defeat remain at 1 hp and can't be killed. I couldn't finish some bounties because of that (clearing up the cave bounties). I play wizard, I think the problem might be caused by Black Hole spell.Arande4 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Boon of the horder in grifts (gold) Hi, Did you consider monsters to drop gold in grift. This would enable the players to use items like : http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/kymbos-gold http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/goldwrap and many others to their benefit. I think such a change would be really cool. Thank you in advance for consideration.bluntpuzzy0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Unknown Seasonal Hardcore Death Hey guys, to be short. I am hardcore player who is enjoying dying and I lost my motivation because of yesterday death. I died many times since that happen. Yesterday I don't even know what killed my char. There was nothing, any attack, didn't hit any reflect damage, there was just nothing. I am creating this topic to find what killed me. I think it was some kind of bug but I want to know more about this. >Infernal machine of Evil. screenshoot ...Remisa1 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Ray of Frost with Light of Grace feels clunky I don't know if I'm the only one concerning this issue but it is something that is quite noticable and a bit annoying. I play both a Firebird wiz with Disintegrate (quite effective) and a Frost wiz with Light of Grace and Ray of frost. Similar builds, I like this kind of play, channeling. Disintegrate works perfectly while channeling, while channeling you can still point on different monsters etc, it works very smoothly. with Ray of Frost and Light of Grace it is the opposite, it feels clunky. If you point it at a monsters the Ray doesn' 'fix' itself on the monsters. wht then happens is that, even though I'm keeping my mouse on the same point, the ray 'wobbles', you can't keep it on a fixed point in the way Disintegrate does. Has anybody els got this issue/is this known? It's quite anoying, a fix would be to implement the Disintegrate system with Light of Grace or something?Beast0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Kicking out It happened for me couple a times. During the game a was kicked off down to unactivity. It happened in the middle of deep rift last time. Can you please sort this out its very annoying, CheersKonkwistuss0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Sokahr the Keywarden Dropping Key of Bones I've received two key drops from Sokahr the Keywarden (Act II) over the last day or two. Both have been the Key of Bones which I thought was unique to Act I. Is this expected?kozikuru6 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Hellcat Waistguard reroll bug. Hellcat Waistguard says that you can reroll a secondary stat for a chance to freeze on hit. I have tried to reroll 3 separate Hellcat Waistguard's and wasted over 50 forgotten souls trying to achieve this stat. I am thinking that it is a bug since I have not rolled it yet. Could I get a confirmation that it is a bug or not?McBOeric0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Urshi Bug (didnt spawn) Just finished a Tier 33 in a Grift and urshi did not spawn at all. Checked all the floors, all the towns and still no urshi. after we killed the guardian we got loot just fine but we cant close the rift. if it matters at all we fought the sand shaper as the Rift guardian. the map was the same as the keep depths.Mayhem0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 The fate of the 1 button activates itself! The fate of the 1 button activates itself all the time. Only with certain breeds. Le sort lié à la touche 1 s'active tout seul en permanence. Mac Os10.10 - MacBook Pro rétinamattsurlenet0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Arcane Torrent Targeting Bug Arcane Torrent seems to be having problems channeling. When you stand still and move your cursor around it will stop following the cursor and just start hitting the same spot over and over. In order to get it back on track, you need to essentially re-cast again. It is a pain to do this and from what I understand of how the spell works, it would technically cause dps-loss as once you've been channeling for 1.5 seconds you are at "max damage" of arcane torrent (since it builds up over time). It happens rather frequently, enough to where it's second nature to me now to watch for when I need to re-cast.Thorrfinn1 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Realm of Trials bug When i enter to trial and telepor out and go in my gem Boon of the Hoarder start droping gold, with goldwrap belt i got 10000000 of toughness and i will be inmortal.kicmen1 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Last Boss Effectively Has 0 Loot Recently when playing D3 I've been having a lot of server disconnects. This happens when I try to connect to a game, start a game, change rooms within the game, any time there's a loading screen, and looking at achievements. This time around, was a little different. It happened when killing Malthael. I have a new character, farmed him to 70 on Torment 1, got to the last room, killed the last boss... and *pop* server booted me out while he was running through his death animation. No loot dropped. Nothing. Even when I was able to get back into a game. The room was empty save for Tyrael and the "end game" option. Good bye "guaranteed" legendary drop.TheFuzzyroo0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Various bugs 1) sometimes when I'm playin with my friend, when we kill a trio (or more) of BLUE-named elites, the enemy leaves a ghost standing there. He/they don't DO anything, and I get the kill for the pack, really just an annoyance. My partner can see them, as well, show up the same for him. 2) BIG ONE: EVERY time I start D3 for the first time that day, it glitches SOMETHING and crashes my whole pc. NOT a BSOD, No windows error msg, screen shows a regular grid of rectangles, coloured purple and/or green, which SOMETIMES goes away, leaving me with a "no signal" prompt from my monitor. SOMETIMES it don't go away. Pressing/holding the power button on my PC don't work, I HAVE TO flip the switch on my PSU. And then when I restart, everything works ok. Should I post to tech support for this one? Or start a support ticket? NOT really a "bug," per se. more of a technical error. My PC has WAY WAY MORE than enough cpu/gpu/Ram, I play on MAX settings. Useless Windows Experience Index rating is 7.1 when I have my WD Black HDD connected, with just my SSD is 7.9 all the way. 3) several times now, I have opened a chest only to have some or all of the items within fall into spaces I cannot reach. Lost a set hand xbow to this last night, as well as MANY MANY imperial gems. Not to mention the GOLD, man.!!!JesterDoobie0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Legendaries are no longer being upscaled. This is kind of an urgent problem that people are posting about on the D3 subreddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/2iritk/i_got_a_lvl_60_legendary_from_a_lvl_70_greater/ There were a couple other posts about the same thing for different items, but I can't find them right now. Legendary items aren't scaling their base item up when they drop, making most of them substantially weaker with low level requirements. I figured this would be something that should be fixed quickly, but it's been around for about a week or more.Tulki2 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Diablo lll A voice tells me I can only carry so much and my pack is empty. CarolynBCarolynB2 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Macros in-game I think this need to be discussed with greater precision. I read a lot of other article and post but none of them have a common answer. Something need to be done, I think blizzard should provide in game macros like in wow. Not the one that change gear but to improve the game and for the health of the fingers. I play monk and the current build SWK that it is based in spend the resource as fast as possible it's a real heath problem. The amount of time that the same spell has to be cast is unbelievable. The benefit of the macro here would not be dishonest, would be yes, simply for the welfare of the player.LordOfWinds1 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Autocast interrupted When you hold down a left/right click, the skill will be autocast when it is ready and it wont be interrupted for any reason. However, if you hold down the key 1, the skill will be autocast but it will be interrupted if you press any other skill keys while holding down key 1, the skill on key 1 will no longer continue to autocast. May I know is it intended or bugged?megablue0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 grey items when grey items drop, they instantly disapear.MightyOwl1 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Website Profile: Hero Selection Name When you select a second hero after loading the heroes page the title of the page isn't updated with the currently selected heroes name. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/angrim/hero-selection.pngDesolation0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Sockets showing up as having been enchanted I've noticed that both my pants and weapon sockets are showing up in game with the "Blue cycle" symbol indicating that they have been enchanted (rolled for). This is preventing me from enchanting them by re-rolling any other slot. My battle.net profile does not indicate that these items have been enchanted.Strattos1 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Website Profile: Background for Goldskin item The background image for the Goldskin item is displaying the sprite instead of the specific image. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v457/angrim/goldskin-sprite.pngDesolation0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 Some monsters ignore black hole The following monsters are immune to a black hole's suction effect, even though they're normal and should most definitely be sucked into a huge effect such as that: -- Snakechild, spawned from the Saxtris guardian (Saxtris spawns hundreds of these little snakes as you fight him, with little to no cooldown, and they just slither right through a black hole which results in no crowd control and nonstop kiting, which is not fun) -- Winged Assassins (unsurprisingly since they're immune to basically all slowing effects, but even with a black hole they simply jump out of it and ignore it) -- Punishers -- Anything shielded, no matter how smallCoMM0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 10, 2014 DH rapid fire skill is bugged the skill description said it hits 480% weapon damage. but when i actually hit the monster seems like hits around 150~250% weapon damage.(physical damage rune) when I tested with fire rune which is lower weapon damage than the physical one, it crits higher. so there are problems with tolltip numbers and actually damage output weapon% with the skill. please fix is ASAP blizzard. you guys made new weapon for rapidfire build for somehow. theoretically speaking, it has really high potential to be good but because of this bug, noone even bother trying it out. Thanks blizzardSweetHome0 Oct 10, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 No mobs left - bounty still going Today i couldn´t finish the Act 3 Bounty - Kill Bashface the Truncheon at Stonefort map. I cleard the whole map, looked in every corner TWICE ! Finished two other bountys ... still no mobs there ... stuck by 61/75 mobs.Firefly0 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 Pet witch doctor bug HELLO, i want to report a BIG issue about pet witch doctos, pets are just looking and doing nothing at all.. me and my 2 brothers are playing together right now, just did a greater rift and lost it becouse pets just watching and doing nothing.... 80% of the pets are doing nothing at all, but when all the pets are attacking the creeps are also dyeing... also the pets seems to have a problems about the "door ways" when they are fighting in the door ways they can't get in and attack.. then they just staying outside and "watching"... freaking annoyingXanario0 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 “!!!MISSING RARE NAME” has been huge trouble “slained by !!!MISSING RARE NAME” happened a lot these days whenever I'm using lightning ball build for my DH in bounties, trials. It is the main reason I can't do a high level key to Grifts. Also, when encountering elites with reflect damage or electrified when playing as a 4 group, the lag gets seriously high that causes the whole group die. They are really bothering me and I suppose every DH who uses this build trying to achieve something. Hope it could be fixed the patched so bad.TrafalgarC0 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 Damage bugged in t6 rifts In t6 rifts when fighting yellow elites and minions from act V monsters only seems to be reduced by about 80%. My damage abilities are Punish and Phalanx/Stampede. A normal hit from Phalanx is usually between 12-18 mil and when fighting these monsters drops to 2.5 mil. When Akarat's Champion is active it seems to be affecting the damage correctly even when it is reduced raising it to around 3.5 mil per hit. After finishing these fights damage returns to normal on trash monsters and blue packs.gottlieb1 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 Items received as a gift disappaired I received like 20 legendary items as a gift in the mailbox in the game (ps3 edition) and after i moved them in the inventory the day after they have gone. why?Poli920 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 Scoundrel Attack Range Bugged? Ive recently switched to scoundrel and have noticed its attack range is quite small. I play as DH and stand far away enough that my pets and I can still attack but my scoundrel just stands there doing nothing.LionelHutz0 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 two bugs Hi there. 1.) Items from horadric catches cannot be salvaged using blacksmith options. The only way to do this is to salvage each item manual. 2.) Each time I create a game and I set it up to bounties or any other game mode it changes it to another mode mostly greater rift. This just annoying changing your game mode each time you play. I play on EU so I hope its fine to post it here as these are bugs.kryfid32 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 Salvage All not working for bounty Cache I noticed that when I get items from a bounty cache I cannot do the salavge all for the gold times (blue too possibly) and I have to do them individually. The salvage all when clicked just does nothing for the gold cache items. This problem only seems to happen for cache items. It has also been happening for a few weeks now.c2bcool0 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 Act ll Anytime I come to sands in Act ll, there is an error 7F0191CB-06AD-4703-9F0F-130BF938EE39Mariarty3 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 Leoric crown problem i found one with 89 % bonus effect and i put in a diamond with 12.5% cdr and with the bonus it is only going to 19.07 % bonus which is only about a 60% increase.Bloggins2 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 HoA 3 Boneslag the Berserker While doing bounties the marker that displays the location for Boneslag was way off. It was marking, I believe, the exit to The Butcher.a1970gto0 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 Shrine Event in Icefall Caves: Possible bug This has happened to me a few times: I get the shrine event, which is always five waves of enemies. Lacuni warriors spawn as the enemies. By the second or third wave, one Lacuni burrows until after the clock has wound down, effectively making it impossible to complete the event successfully. I mean, everything is behaving as it should: The shrine is spawning waves of monsters, Lacuni are able to burrow, etc. But the combination results in automatic failure.Ashleigh0 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 Errungenschaften buggy Die Errungenschaften "Sprinter" und "Geschwindigkeitswahn" sind verbuggt. Gleichwohl ich sämtliche Akte I-V in unter einer Stunde abschloß (30.09.+01.10.2014), und die Erfolge auch alle gewertet wurden: I) Keine Zeit zum Ausruhen II) Sandgleiter III) Schneller Abstieg IV) Auf Engelsschwingen V) Keine Zeit zum Wunden lecken werden mir die Errungenschaften Sprinter und Geschwindigkeitswahn nicht anerkannt. Ich habe die Erfolge mit lvl 70 und Saison Hardcore absolviert. Wozu dann die Errungenschaften einbauen, wenn sie nicht funktionieren?Golestand0 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 un-hittable fallen I have run across several fallen since 2.1 that can hit me, but that I cannot target or hit with aoe attacks, they seem unkillable. Pets don't target them, notthing. sometimes a bunch, sometimes solo, while rifting, g-rifting, and bountying.Dunno bout questing, haven't done much since 2.1 came out. Seems to occur when I kill a bunch of stuff at once with a big flashy spell, seems like they die but still live on as painful ghosts, they can still hit me, but they're fallen, don't hurt very much.JesterDoobie2 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 Never received a key for completing Grift Hey guys, last night I was in a party of 4, we completed Grift 42, opted to upgrade the key, but the key never made it to my inventory. My inventory wasn't full, since not that much loot drops from the Grift boss anyway, so I know it didn't drop on the ground or anything. Should I open a ticket for this?Acky0 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 Boosting on Diablo III Dear Creators of this fine game You really should look into the subject Boosting a player. I mean i have been playing the season from start and have use a long time to get where i am. Then some players who are above 70/400 in level are boosting noobs so that with in a week they are at same level as the people like me who has spent months to get where we are now. Thats crap, you really have to look into this. Should be easy to see on the profile how many hours they spent to get from Zero to level very high. Its one of those Things that really ruin the game.... Thanks WhimperWhimper1 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 Unable to target Hell Bringer with RayofFrost I am unable to target Hell Bringers (the 'structures' that vortex you to them and then light themselves on fire) when using Ray of Frost, forcing me to use a secondary skill to kill them. This is the wiki to the enemy in case you need to see what Im referring to, they are prevalent in Act 3 and 4. Theres another mob as well that I cant target but for the life of me I cant remember what it is, Ill come back and note it when I find it again. http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Hell_Bringer When I say Im unable to target them, I right click and ray of frost just shoots past them like they dont exist. It does absolutely no damage. I have tested and seen probably a hundred of these across multiple play sessions for the past 2-3 months (since seasons started) so this isnt just an anomaly. Im using Ray of Frost with the Cold Blood rune, tho, I dont think the rune has anything to do with it.LittleWierdo0 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 Mantra of Salvation - Perseverance rune I have Inna's with all Mantra base effects going. If I make Salvation active and select the rune Perseverance, the rune does not activate unless you Resurrect or Quit/Re-enter the game. The active portion works fine, the passive is a bit bugged. I'm going to amend this to include Mantra of Healing; run Passives are not active when you select them. I can't check right now if resurrecting or quit/create game fixes it since I don't want to lose my progress in the bounty run.grakky1 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 Environment bug - Stuck in chest against wall I opened a loot chest flush against a wall, ran into it while it was animating and got stuck right as the animation finished. Encountered in The Keep Depths Level 3 while playing my Crusader Oatf, see this screenshot: https://imgur.com/TK0xYxz My battletag is LordOaty#1620. At a guess this would probably have to do with the collider on the chest being changed to the 'open' state and/or a simple physics bug where the player character is squished between two physics objects. What worked to get out: -Using Steed Charge, probably to do with the unit/debris walking. Other potential method: -Any jump/leap/teleport such as Falling Sword. What didn't: -Rotating around, it !@#$led me around a bit thanks to my turn speed but I was still stuck in the chest. -Recalling then returning, spawned me in the exact same stuck position. Good luck solving this, hope my info helped!LordOaty0 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 No bloodshards no legendaries.... This was from a 48 greater rift 3 man... i was not able to screenshot this since one of my buddies closed the rift before i could screenshot what had happened.... This happen to anyone else?Existencex0 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 Unkillable resurrected Fallen Several times in a day's worth of playing, resurrected Fallen will be unkillable, but still able to attack. One or two of them aren't so bad, but get too many more and your only real option id to hoof it to an exit.Rigdanir0 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 Can't close urshi So I have all rank 50 gems. I just did a greater rift 32. I picked upgrade gem and since I had 0% chance to upgrade I couldnt close the greater rift. Please fix this thanksAngel0 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 Chaingmail doesn't work This doesn't work, I even tested my self and saw this video on youtube. I wan't it to be fixed thanks for reading and have a good day (i'm not sure if it's ok to link the site though) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By9fT3setFMLIEV0 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 Wiz Bug banner + dynamo If you toss out a banner at 5 arcane dynamo stacks, it will consume dynamo but 60% of 0 dmg is sadly... still 0 dmg. The banner also doesn't appear to last 60% longer, 60% bigger and also isn't 60% cooler. Not game breaking but kinda funny.Phorn0 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 Closing a Rift Resets the Puzzle Ring http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/puzzle-ring The number of items the goblin has picked up is reset to zero after closing a rift. This causes the goblin to never drop anything since finding 12-16 white items in a single rift is very rare.FreeWilly0 Oct 9, 2014
Oct 9, 2014 Etaryu Bug? When rerolling stats on my Etaryu i saw that it was possible to roll elite damage. I burnt through almost 30 souls trying to get the stat on the weapon only to find out (by looking at forums and junk) that it is not possible to get elite damage on that particular weapon even though the "possible properties" clearly says increases damage against elites by 9.0 - 10.0% Is there anyway for me to get those souls as well as the gold i wasted due to this bug back, Blizzard? I can provide a picture upon request.Ralgarog1 Oct 9, 2014