Bug Report

Oct 28, 2014 Fetishes Sometimes Not Spawning Solo Target I've noticed that while attacking a single target the amount of fetishes that spawn appears to be drastically reduced / broken. Using rain of toads. Attacking a single target such as the rift guardian will rarely spawn a fetish, compared to attacking a small group of any mob will very quickly spawn all 15 fetishes. This may be unique to the rift guardian, it's hard to test as the RG is the only real solo target with a lot of health. I understand that more target = more chance to spawn, but there appears to still be an issue.Dipsomania1 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 Can't pickup normal white items I can't not pickup normal white items during the game play.. just me??djny2 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 28, 2014 found a ingame bug, and made a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE7kV4YlGeU&list=UU14-rEOeKkCVb6ap58Zz_2gCheezusCrust0 Oct 28, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 2 of my Charterers have disappeared My account keeps saying there is a queue to go online but it never goes online and I pressed play offline and I logged on and they are missing I dont know what to do.EatMySillySa0 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Was re rolling a stat on my new set piece 1h. And i clicked to re roll vitality but it re rolled +rage instead. Is there anything i can do or you can do to change it back so that i can re roll what i want to re roll?Seeryous13370 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Manajuma's Way Set Annoying Sound Loop Hello there! I am playing as a Witch Doctor and I have completed "Manajuma's Way" set. When this set equipped you are getting a poison cloud around the character. This poison cloud can kill enviromental beings too such as bugs, spiders, snakes etc. when an enviromental being is died poison cloud still pulses to the corpse of being and looping an annoying noise! Farewell...TUGRA0 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Invisible Curser I loaded Diablo 3 on my new computer. The curser is invisible. I can move my character but I can't see the curser. This makes playing the game extremely difficult.Lucky0 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 'Breaking News' Glitch https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/231x243q90/538/pYxrRH.png Twice now the 'Breaking News' section of the login screen shows me the HTML code instead of announcements. I haven't heard of this ever happening to anyone else, so should I assume this is the fault of something on my end?CeresOmega9 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 How do I get out of god mode? I'm playing the Demon Hunter and I noticed late in Act III that the game started getting really easy and I was mowing through even the final boss of that act with almost no effort. This was just after I installed Reaper of Souls. Granted, my character is about Level 32 and has both armor and weapons at well over a 100 rating, as well as some serious healing buffs, but I would expect that I'd be seeing some significant depletion of the health globe when I get stuck in the middle of a horde of strong enemies, but the health globe doesn't deplete at all. So I somehow believe that a spontaneous cheat code activated (perhaps when I installed the expansion pack) and put me in God mode. The thing is that I want to get out of God mode if I knew how to do it. Please help; a game isn't much fun if your life isn't on the line.Steve3 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 [BROKEN]: Everybody Loves Shen I have tried every character on the account (seasonal) to get his chat for "The Hunt Continues" "Leah's Soul" "God or Man?", They are all listed as starts at the beginning of the quest, he has some of the other chat tabs but not these in their respective positions in the quest chain or at all for that matter. I have read quite a few posts complaining off and on about these and the "About The Temple" with Leah, while there is a work around for her's there isnt for Shen's. I have relogged the game, reloaded the game and restarted the client, i am in the process of running a repair to see if its my end but with more than one person having these problems i'm thinking otherwise. (Repair didn't change anything) As far as methods used, i've tried multiple characters with the same outcome, logging out of game then resuming it, logging out of game and restarting the quest from the start, having a friend host a game and running the quests to see if that works, having a friend host it and trying the logging out and back in followed by the logging out closing client and coming back in, we even tried giving me party lead to see if that would change anything. Additional information, my friend was able to get these no problem before the hotfix today, suddenly they don't work could be related i don't know worth looking into regardless. Shen Conversation(s) and what quest(s) they are tied to that aren't working as intended "The Hunt Continues" is supposed to be active at the start of [QUEST]: Fall of the High Heavens "Leah's Soul" is supposed to be active at the start of [QUEST]: Light of Hope "God or Man?" Is supposed to be active at the start of [QUEST]: Beneath The Spire Leah Conversation and what Quest it is tied to that aren't working as intended "About The Temple" is suppose to be active during [QUEST] The Broken Blade (After walking into the Temple) This is happening on BOTH Seasonal and Seasonal Hardcore characters, it does however work for Non-Seasonal characters. It wouldn't be an issue if this wasn't the start of the season and i wasn't a achievement junky, but as far as leaderboards are concerned every achievement matters and thus this should be fixed as soon as possible, please. ^_^Neko2 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Second POST OK, if we are supposed to report bugs on forums maybe a response or a fix would help!! I am not receiving secondary bonuses from items. It seems now I am getting Set bonuses though. The numbers are showing up in my details, however they do not seem to be applying to the game play. Most noticeable is my Gold Find. At 3000+% in T6 rifts I generally on average get 250K, when I equip my gold find gear which is over 12K now, I never see an increase, As well, the added secondary bonuses like 20 yard gold pick up, health and XP from gold pick up, extra gold from attacking, or extra old from Boon DO NOT proc. And lets also talk about how I can do 10 T6 rifts and not see a single Legendary or set item from the rift guardian, or how with Kadala I might see 1 out of 25 items turn out legendary or set. This only seems to affect my WD. When I run my DH everything seems to work just fine. T6 rifts drop about 100 times the gold, and I see items alot more. Do I need to delete my WD and reroll another one? Do I just need to delete my account and start over? Some type of feedback or help would be greatUrtoast20 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 not included in the achievement of once I passed the 3 does not achieve "more money, more money." the chest had more than 10 kk. please help in this matter. sorry for english. this is google translator ;)ania14090 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 No Achievement Credit For Killing Uniques This bug appears to have been around for over a year and it's still not on the known issue list. Killed Thrum and VGT over half a dozen times with no credit for challenge achievements.Supafly7 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 am having having disconnect issues well as I was saying I having disconnection issues . I am in diablo to day I play for about 4 to 5 minutes and I freeze and then get booted out of the game saying code 3005 and saying error code , and then I get signed out of blizzard 3007 for timed out error .. I thaught it was me but it isn't on my end I down loaded this game off line an I am not loosing network so is a bug to stay online at times can someone fix diablo please if blizzard worker or game gm I am a major fan of diablo but how ever I do think it be a lot better if diablo 3 was a lot like build ur own powers like part 2 u can make a tank warlock or have and entire army if u wish and coming to the stones and gems I love it better when u get lightning,, poison, and ice , or what ever threw using gems or stones I miss that..richard1 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Imperious didn't break the barrier Act 5, when he gives you the quest to collect the Siege Runes. At the start of this quest, Imperious swoops in and kills a couple piles of phony mobs that give no XP. When he does this, he also breaks a barrier in the path so you can proceed. I was attempting the Speed Racer conquest so I was going really fast. I teleported past Imperious when I had the objective "find (or maybe locate?) Imperious" to the location of the first barrier that is meant to be broken by him. I killed a few mobs when I realized I had to go back and find Imperious. I teleported back to him, he talked, then I teleported back to the first barrier. He then showed up and swooped in and killed the mobs but DID NOT open up the barrier for me. I should note that I spam "close all open windows" anytime there is any sort of dialog, whether there is a text box or not. So, I'm not sure if I caused this due to teleporting past him or spamming "close all open windows" or a combination of the two. But this made it impossible to proceed down the path to get the Battlefields of Eternity. I tried porting back to town and backtracking to the previous zone (Pandemonium Gate) to see if I could get him to come back and break it for me, but none of that worked. My only option was to exit the game and start the act over to at least get the act 5 speed achievement. I wasn't on course to finish the game in under an hour but, if I had been, I would have been really saddened by this bug.ChangBooster0 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Gold Find Bugged ? Is the gold find bugged? i have only 3.x% of gold find even with 50 paragon points in it + the bonus of my itens....Thovar0 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Diablo 3 hardcore caracter I recently die in diablo 3 with my hardcore caracter deamon hunter level 70, but the things is i do not even know what kill me and in fact my passive never pup and i just instantly die. i rage quitted rigth away cause i was so pist, but when i log back in i double check and it say i die and the reason is unknow... anyone have a idea ?Arowaine2 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Mouse pointer disappears Ever since the latest patch when anytime I play after a few minutes my mouse pointer disappears and then eventually the game crashes. I used to be able to play in full screen just fine. I've tried windowed mode to no avail and my text size is 100%, nothing higher. I play on Windows 7. I also have two monitors and play full screen on one monitor. Though the problem still persists after using windowed mode. One of the error report codes was: D805D723-0475-49C8-B7D7-D4988C5541EBHamha1094 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 salvage all not working,stuck in the wall. My crusader got stuck in the wall and couldn't move at all. I used falling sword and I got out. Happened in greater rift. Only happened once. Salvage all yellow items button is not working. I had to just salvage one by one. This happened quite often.Jzargo1 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Witch Doctor's Spirit Vessel is not working I have found myself in noumerous sittuations where Spirit Vessel does not protect me from death. I've made sure that it wasn't procced before and a lot of times I die when i should not. For example im starting a new rift trial and on wave ## mobs instant kill me and spirit Vessel doesnt proc. Please fix it asapKirotut0 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Gem of Efficacious​ Toxin Missing I was upgrading my Gem of Efficacious​ Toxin and never equipped it and now it is not in any of my inventory?? I Went through every character, followers, rings, amulets and all chests and it is not there. But it still lets me upgrade it?? I am still able to update it so I do have it. It is at level 22 and I need it. Please help!!!patteja2 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Feat Of Strength Hello there! I have a problem with "Feat Of Strength". I am playing on "Seasonal" mode. I can see a few "Feat Of Strength" when I click upon but I can't see any while I look on summary page. If this isn't a bug please explain "Feat Of Strength" mechanics to me and forgive me about this bug topic. Thank you very much. Farewell...TUGRA0 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Flying dragon proc not working Hi. I have noticed that my FD is not working anymore. I havent noticed at what point it stopped working, maybe after gift usage and rerolling stat to %dmg, or after leg gem (moratorium) was added to a ring. But the reason can be another as well. At the moment no icon of FD proc, no animation and no dmg increas when atacking. This weapon without its proc ability doesnt worth anyhting so pls check what is the problem as i have invested a lot in it (lots of gold for reroll, gift). http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/dmpx-2986/hero/4232169 Thanksdmpx0 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 act 5 so many bugs been doing a lot of act 5 lately and so many bugged quest , cannot finish. Anybody experiencing this? blizz pls help repair . act 5 is already so frustrating to make without the bugs.Winsanity0 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Elemental arrow - Ball lightning bugged ? Demon hunter - Elemental arrow - Ball lightning (rune) i've done some trials recently and i keep getting killed by my own skill , it says in chat that i was slain by a !! MISSING RARE NAME!! MISSING RARE NAME ! . i get killed by it in every trial ... at around wave 20 or in the 30s It also happened to me while i was fighting mathael . Could it be due to Projectile reflect ? But then i wouldnt be damaging myself right ?Weedheter4 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Boss stuck in wall (regular Neph rift). Doing regular T6 rifts, Sand Shaper got stuck in a wall after teleporting. Screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/npIvlOB.pngDullahan0 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Not Receiving Blackthorne's Armor Set bonuses I have both the Blackthorne's Spurs as well as the Blackthorne's Duncraig Cross currently equipped. Those alone should register a 2 set bonus, which it doesn't. In ADDITION, I have the Ring of Royal Grandeur equipped, which should register a THREE set bonus, which it also does not. Please remedy, thanks.Thanatos2 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Softcore Boss Challenges I recently found that the softcore boss challenges for Azmodan, Belial, Butcher, and Diablo have had the hardcore requirements added to them. Originally, there were no hardcore reqs for them and there is no hardcore req for Greed in softcore, so this has got to be a mistake. I had a couple of them completed in vanilla, so to have them back and now requiring me to max out a hardcore toon is a little rediculous.molosar0 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Legendary Gems disappeared Had 2 trinkets (amulet and ring) rolled to socket. Logged in today, and neither item had the socket rolled, and the 2 legendary gems were gone. Not in stash, nor could Urshi see them when i completed a greater rift, so assume they disappeared completely.akethadar0 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 wizard spell cast sound bug how do i delte this loljustmixit1 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 27, 2014 Code 3007 it is bugs... keep disconnect me from game,,,warun19663 Oct 27, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 Heart of The Swarm Collector's edition issue Not sure if this is a bug but I am no longer receiving the Heart of the Swarm collectors edition wings in my mailbox. Upon creating a new character I would always see these appear in my account mailbox. I also own the Diablo 3 original CE and see multiple angelic wings in my mailbox upon character creation, but no blade wings.Thornton0 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 Disconect from GREATER RIFT last few days?? From last few days I just cant finish my 4x4 G Rifts .... everytime before to kill the boss the game just disconect me ... and this is happen only on the greater rifts ... i dont have this problem with bounties,neph rifts or something else .... but when i try to do some GRifts ... we play few minutes with the other guys and before to kill the boss - Disconect !!! ??? What can I do to fix that !@#$ problem because I cant to upg. my gems !!!Carnivore1 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 Demon Hunter lag/bugs Edit: removed bug report, problem was later found to be an issue with the modem provided by my ISP and is not an issue with the diablo client.Atlas0 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 bug achievement My status Points in achievements actualize in my account, but don´t actualize in the ranking from the day 24-10-2014... Points in account 7510, points in ranking 7500, don´t remenber my char, that before change in ranking woth connect with one or other. Have someone charging of see this and repairing? Because support technical in europe send you to this page for this casses... Mis puntos de status en logros se actualizan en mi cuenta,pero no se actualizan en el ranking desde el dia 24-10-2014..puntos en cuenta 7510,puntos en ranking 7500 ni reconoce el personaje que antes cambiaba en el ranking según conectabas con uno o con otro. ¿Hay alguien encargado aquí de mirar esto y repararlo? El soporte técnico europeo te manda a esta pagina para estos casos...hechizero0 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 Imperial/Royal Gems disappear out of chest Afternoon everyone, This is second time I have logged in this week. First time I noticed the imperial and Royal gems missing from the chest that is account bound. I kinda thought it was a glitch, played for a little bit and logged out. Logged in today and still not there. These gems were won during the rift in adventure mode as well as defeating enemies on the map. Wondering if anyone else had these issues with items disappearing out of there chest?Rusmig292 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 Greed in Goblin Vault doesn't drop chest Just played a multiplayer game where we got a goblin vault to open (NS, T6, 2 wizards, 2 crusaders). We were able to kill Greed at the end, but the chest wouldn't drop, and there was just a big red rectangle on the ground where the chest should have been. None of us were able to recall afterwards.Raicle1 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 Legendary Items not linking to Clan Chat BUG? When I identify legendary items they are not automatically linking to clan chat. This is happening all of the sudden. They were linking to clan chat two nights ago. But now, for some reason, they are no longer auto linking to clan chat. I have not changed anything in my game options and have checked to see if there is something in my options that I can check or uncheck to fix this problem... with no success. Can somebody help me please?BeastMaster1 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 In-Game Bug I have little problem with my game. Everytime I start it it minimized it self and when I try to open it it minimized again. And I don't know what I can do about it.ZockerPete210 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 thunderfury not proccing pain enhancer Crits on the thunderfury passive lightning do not seem to trigger your pain enhancer gem bleed.Kerjango1 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 Salvage Golden Items When i want to salvage all golden items it doesnt do it for some reason hmm ? Any Suggestions?Paafzor2 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 BUG SINCE LAUNCH 2 YEARS AGO Hi, I have two issues that I come across while playing D3. The first problem, or bug. So I was doing Grift 26 solo, on Non-season. I short burst using fist of thunder to the elite pack, then it killed me. Ok, fine. But this time, I don't see my option to get up or resurrection. No return to town, no nothing. THIS has been a bug on the monk since launch, I still remember a few times during MP1-10 or T1-T6 that whenever my monk dies, it sometimes does not allow me to get up. Fix please. Another is the Barb Whirlwind. And the problem: Rollback. I don't know if this is something that will ever be fixed, but my Ice Freeze Earthquake with Leap was my goal to get to Grift 100, first but you already toss that idea outta the window. Ok, so please fix both issue that has been IN THIS GAME SINCE THE BEGINNING. Thanks. Please, fix Blizzard.LapChi1 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 how long to wait for blade wings i buyed HotS DDE both at one for 34.99€ in details it says in DDE version of HotS you get for d3 the blade wings. the payment is from wait to complete changed now where are my blade wings Blizzard??? patched for 2 years the problem and what now?Engin6 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 Can't pick up Ramaladni's Gift In the vault today I killed Greed and his chest spawned dropping 3 legendaries. One of which was a Ramaladni's Gift and I couldn't pick it up because it spawned under Greed's chest. Normally we could pick up items from under it by clicking on it's name, but Gifts have no name. =[Razzer0 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 Monk skill My 60 Monk doesn't have technical skills... I can not choose sweeping wind etc.... But I can choose two Focus skills.... What is the problem? I see other 60´s running with it...Maxhax2 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 Bounty: Kill The Bricktop Hello! What happened in this quest: you have to kill 75 enemies in Stonefort Act III and the boss The Bricktop. I found the boss and kill him and everything was ok until I come to the end of map (level) I found out that seven enemies are missing to kill to accomplish the quest. I looked through the whole map two times if there is a monster left behind but I have not found anyone more so I can't to accomplish that quest and earn the Horadric cache from Tyrael in town. There were not enough enemies to kill.Mani0 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 Royal Ring of Grandeur Bug The ring is intended to remove 1 set requirement from all items being worn. It works on my Firebird set, however in conjunction with vyr's pants, it does not show (or give as far as i can see) the 500 int (for having items) it should.Hellemondt2 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 Invigorating Gem Bug? Hello, For at least the last 2 weeks or so quite a high number GRift gem drops have been Invigorating Gem. Of GRift bosses that dropped a gem, at least the last 10 on my DH have all produced an Inv. Gem. Just wondering if this is all RNG, or if perhaps there is something that needs investigating. ThanksFacehugger1 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 My Marauder armor turned into Shadow Bane???? Hello, Just logged in and decided to try different build (lightning) with my DH. I'm 100% sure I haven't replaced my armor and from a Marauder one not it is Shadow Bane (with my 3 emeralds still in it). How this is possible?Sir4o1 Oct 26, 2014
Oct 26, 2014 Lost/Missing Cashe after turn in of A1-5 Hello, Friends and I ran act 1-5 bounties in T6 game level, we all went to different towns to turn in the quest all at once at the end of the game. My inventory must have been full because I only received 3 of the 5 bounties and all my other team mates received the total of 5. so I went back to talk to Tyrael.... in each act to see if he had the missing cashes for me, no luck. So is that just a lesson learned, don't have a full inventory when turning in quests with rewards? or is there a fix for this? thank you.Grimhelm1 Oct 26, 2014