Bug Report

Sep 21, 2014 Act V Campaign While running through the beginning of Act V in Campaign mode, Soulless Corpses will be attacking me. After I kill them their head detaches and stretches a few feet away from the body. Not sure how else to describe it, however I have images. The occurrence is usually in Gideon's Row during the Souls of the dead quest.At0M1CFr0ST0 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 [BUG] Transmorg Reward Season 1 I hit level 70 and saw the rewards then either my client or the server crashed, when I logged back in I was level 69, so I leveled to 70 again but didn't get the transmorg rewards. I have the achievement but they are not in the mystic's list for transmorgs.vuradam1 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Bane of the Powerful Not Refreshing I have experienced this a few times. I kill an Elite pack and Bane of the Powerful's buff does not refresh to the maximum time. I understand that to gain the buff from a Rare pack, all the minions must be slain as well. This is not a result of that. It occurs after killing Champion packs as well (which only drop loot/purple orbs once the entire pack is slain, thereby confirming a complete kill). Is this a bug or is there some other interaction of which I am not aware?StndrdFiend0 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Can not change follower skills I know there is no longer a retrain button for the followers and when I bring up any of their skills all of them are highlighted and no matter how many times I click on any of the skills they never change. It is like they are permanently set and can not be changed. Any advice on how to get the skills to change?Diver42 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 error logro trampa mortal cazador demonios me quedaba este sencillo logro por conseguir lo intento una decenas de veces, llegando a matar hasta 20 enemigos de un golpe y no me salta el logro como conseguido, no se si es un error genral o de mi cuenta solo. gracias por su atencionVolaO0 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Greater Rift Disconnection near END of RIFT! Hello. This is the second time I got Disconnected when We all almost got to the Rift guardian and the END of the G.rift. (Yesterday was the first time (I think a simmilar hour to now - 22:00) It wasn't any ISP issues. It's an IN-GAME issue. Because I just disconnected from the game and joined 1 sec after to another game. That's how I lost Rift keys: 23 + 28. That's how I lost Rift bonuses and Gold q Items. I lost 6 Chances to upgrade my Legendary Gems I'm not happy at all! I don't have all the time in the world to play.... This is a waste of time.. and also I'm farming to get the Ramaladnie's Gift! and I can't find it like this always getting disconnected at the end of G.Rifts Ranks 23 and above.... Help resolve my Issue.PhantomX0 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Strongarm Bracers are not working with sentry As described 'Enemies hit by knock back suffer X% more damage for 5 seconds after they land'. Using Impale/Impact on sentries, which is clearly knocking back the enemies, offers no greater damage to enemies within 5 seconds (or beyond). This test was conducted with level 70 DH in 'Old Ruins' in A1, T4 on zombies. If it's meant to not work with sentries, a lot of disappointment could be avoided if the bracers were described accurately like 'Enemies YOU knock back....' Thanks for your help! Have a good day :DVykinG0 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 BUG - Bounty reward My bags were full, someone turned in the quest for bounty reward act 2, before i accepted the reward a sold 1 item from my inventory to make space for the reward, then i accepted it and the reward did not appear in my inventory nor were laying anywhere on the ground. Rather unpleasant bug.Settis2 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Bane of the Powerful buff not granted Was playing on my DH and doing a bounty in Festering Woods Act 1, to kill Galush Valdant. When done, Bane of the Powerful gem was not activated.Lightdemon0 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Revengehail bug on Deamonhunter Hello Blizzard and Community. Theres a bug on revengehail (Rachehagel on german) on deamonhunter. If you got cooldown and press the button for it, it costs of the blue liquid, if you good fast shoot on the same time. Please fix itinvetalcom0 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Only getting + [Insert Element] Damage I received a 1h bow, which would have been good had it had a socket. I went to the Mystic and rerolled the + Damage trying to get a socket, but I ONLY get + X damage enchants now. I don't remember this happening when I enchanted other weapons. Is this intended or am I extremely unlucky?Storm171 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Sometimes sentries don't fire Sometimes sentries aim monsters out of their range. Then sentries don't fire. If this bug comes out while battle with elite monster, it is very dangerous and a critical deal lost.Roost3 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Bug with Gogok of Swiftness Rank 25 *Edited* CDR suffers from diminishing returns. Would be great if the tooltips in D3 told you that like they do in WoW. /shrugs _________________________________________________________________________________ At rank 25, I am NOT get 1% of CDR for each stack. I normally have 51.51% CDR before any stacks, at 15 stacks, I only get 58.79% CDR. The attack speed is working correctly, as I get 15% additional attack speed at 15 stacks. Given that I'm supposed to get 1% CDR for each stack, I expected to have 66.51% CDR at 15 stacks. I've watched my CDR as I've applied stacks and it looks like I'm only getting 0.5% CDR per stack instead of the 1% as noted on the tooltip. Is the tooltip wrong? Should I only be getting 0.5% of CDR per stack? Or is the legendary gem bugged and I should be getting actual 1% per stack per the tooltip? I'm a little annoyed by this as this was the first legendary gem I leveled to 25, so an answer on this would be greatly appreciated.Valdeis2 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Bounty: The Hive bugged out Playing a WD using haunt the hives were destroyed offscreen I went to the pinging location. There were no hives left or mobs. Could not complete the bounty.Oger3 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 I found a bug. Invurnerable bat ( not elite ) I was farming T6 today and just say that a bat was not taking any dmg but it could harm me. So i made a recording link blow plus my pc config. http://youtu.be/HECHZxaYjLs OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 2.6.1.7601 (Service Pack 1) CPU TYPE: Intel® Core™ i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz CPU SPEED: 3.42 GHz SYSTEM MEMORY: 8.52 GB VIDEO CARD MODEL: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 VIDEO CARD MEMORY: 4.23 GB VIDEO CARD DRIVER: nvd3dum.dll DESKTOP RESOLUTION: 1920x1080 HARD DISK SIZE 119.93 GB HARD DISK FREE SPACE: 71.23 GB (59%) DOWNLOAD SPEED: 9.32 MB/s (74.6 mbps)Drako3 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Pain Enhancer Bugged?Doesn't work on my barb I have rank 25 pain enhancer and it neither bleeds the enemies nor does it show blood frenzy ablity.Please help!JONSNOW0 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Force move doesn't work properly.. ..when the friend list is open. There is no such problem with the clans and communities window.Supreme0 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Bounty: Rebelious Rabble Character: Crusader (seasons hardcore lvl 70) Act 5 I entered the area for this bounty and as I entered there were elites on the outside of the house. I killed the few mobs that appear at first and exited the area back outside to kill the elite. I came back in and the doors that allow you to progress through this bounty no longer were able to open. So this bounty effectively could not be completed. I am not sure why it happened just figure that going outside the area before completion is what caused the doors to no longer work. For me this is not a big issue because i can just start the act over and redo the bounties. Just a little bit of an inconvenience. I hope all this info helps you out Cherricherrispice0 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Grift boss didnt kill lvl The blues and minions of the level were still alive when the boss showed up... not much else to say really..Spazamataz1 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Seasons: Stash Bug? I think there may be a bug in the stashes for seasons characters. My first seasons char (SC) had only two rows on the first tab unlocked, I had to pay for all other rows/tabs. My second seasons char (HC) had the whole first tab unlocked from the start My friends first char (SC) had access to all the tabs, fully unlocked, from the word go.Phoenix2 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 About wrath cost of Phalanx Please remove wrath cost for Bowmen and Bodyguard, they still have CD just like Mystic Ally. Bowmen has no wrath cost now, but Bodyguard still cost 30 wrath.gene1000y1 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Pain Enhancer Bugged?Doesn't work on my barb I have rank 25 pain enhancer and it neither bleeds the enemies nor does it show blood frenzy ablity.Please help!JONSNOW1 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Illusory Boots, Tempest Rush, and Waller Wearing Illusory Boots allows you to walk through the walls created by the Waller (as intended). While using Tempest Rush, however, it's not possible to move through them.TheFallenOne0 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Achievement tab closes game. If i press Y to open the achievement menu almost 50% of the time my game just closes. No crit error, no nothing, it just closes.Zagara3 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Tab out = disconnection and lost items So after I finished a Greater Rift I got all my loot and my next level GRift Stone and I got back into town and tabbed out of Diablo for only 5 seconds, came back, only to discover my GRift Stone and Legendary Helm completely vanishedTmiester0 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Steed Charge not proc-ing Warzechian Armguard Pre patch 2.1 steed charge proc-ed the speed burst from Warzechian Armguard bracers. after the patch it seems this is either changed or bugged.Sim1 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Cleared Grift 18, loot drop but no Urshi I've been slow farming Grifts today and for the first time Urshi did not spawn. I killed the Sand Shaper guardian, loot dropped but no Urshi. I explored a little and still didn't find the NPC. It's no serious drama because its a low rift. So, rank 18 Grift, floor 4 (the Act3 Depths Map), Sand Shaper Guardian.Bathrezz0 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Achievement Issue Since Game Released I am unable to complete the achievement Espionage. I need Orders from Azmodan, Part 4. I have found every other book for this achievement, however Part 4 will not drop. It's been this way since almost release. Can Blizzard either reset the achievement for me or give me Part 4?DKRises0 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 death not registering Was in a greater rift. I died and the game didn't register that I was dead causing me to waste the rift. I was on lvl 2 of the rift (unfortunately i don't remember which lvl it was exactly) and fighting a pack off champion fallen overlords. They killed me and i couldn't respawn.Vesio0 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Seasonal Monster Slaying achievements Anybody else having trouble with these? I've been slaying and slaying and the counter isnt updating? Or is it just lagy and takes time to catch up... ?GleebFarley5 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Sets description (Bonus Description) Hi, I have Inna's temperance on my Monk that was dropped before patch 2.x, and the description of the bonuses aren't updated. With this, when i put 2 or more peaces of set, the bonus were not highlighted and seems to be not applied. I saw this happen with another set's too, all of then dropped before patch 2.x.x and not updated. I really appreciate if could be verified. Thank in advance!Fontana1 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Hardcore Character died while at 20% hp left I am not getting that toon back, but please at least make the spirit vessel activate when my toon disconnects. It's a bug that's happened to a few hc characters in my clan.GLynch1 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 class specific item rolled wrong stat My seasonal DH toon has just dropped a DH-specific coat with bonus +32 intelligence rolled. Is this a bug or the Loot 2.0 rules have changed?Diablica1 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Cool-down Reduction bugged? Not sure if its by design, or if its a bug, but CDR does not stack up like I would imagine it would. If I have 2 pieces of gear that each give me 8% CDR, I would expect to have a total of 16% CDR. However in game this is not the case. When I place 2 pieces of gear with 8% each, I get a total of 15.36% CDR. Just wondering if this is acting as intended or if its a bug. I didn't notice until I was at 47% CDR, and added an ammy with 10% CDR on it and i only went up to 51% i was like, wtf that doesn't add up. I'm also posted this in the crusader forms. I hope someone can clear this up for me, thank you in advance :)Munk1 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Movement speed issue Hi, first of all I am sorry for my english, it is my second language... I have hero (monk) with paragon bonus 25% movement speed and boots with 12% movement speed, but when I click on stats -> Display, where all character stats are shown, I see only 25% movement speed.... I don't know If it is only visual problem or movement bonus of boots is not working in-game, but I would like to report this, because so far I did not find any topic with such a issue... Well with similar, but not exactly with movement speed. Thanks a lot for help RaApEr ;-)RaApEr1 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 RoRG bug? Was doing bounty runs on Act1 on T5 seasonal. Finally got my first Ring of Royal Grandeur. I play a Crusader. The ring rolls Dex. DEX!! I thought they fixed this. Anyone else have this problem, even for other items. It's been happening to me a lot more than usual.HeXWrAiTh1 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Goblin Level - Chest blocks legendary items Hello. Today I got the Goblin vault after killing a goblin in act 4. I cleared the level and the last boss within the vault and this is what happened http://i.imgur.com/hXdObHb.jpg http://i.imgur.com/oTjTpx3.jpg http://imgur.com/PnVVj3y I cant get in front of the chest to loot my legendary items. when he died I killed him in the middle of the room. but as the cut screen started for the chest to drop, he did his charge thing he does and went to the wall. now I cant get my loot. any way of getting this fixed? or my items back? thanks.Moknathal1 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 GR cesspool bug This is for Greater Rifts solo (level 39 if it makes a difference). The first level was a normal dungeon map. The second level was the Cesspool. There was an elite near the entrance. I'm not sure if even Cesspools are supposed to be in GRs, but when I died there, it didn't put me back the start of the map. It put me back to the very start (the first map entrance). I died again deep into the cesspool map, and again it put me at map 1, not map 2. As you can imagine, this killed my progress and I didn't make it. Please fix this. The way that trials are done (another problem of miscalculating my level) is that it gives me a 30 key. I've passed 39 easily before multiple times even with hard maps/mobs. So I had to do T6, then trials, then 30, then 33, 36, 37, 38, 39 (then I get the bug). It took me a long time to get that 39 key and to have it bugged is very frustrating.kiza0 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Conduit shrines not activating Twice today I activated a Conduit shrine with my Nemesis bracers and the Elite mobs did not spawn and my party and I did not receive the Conduit buff. Both instances were in a T6 rift.kaino0 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Shift + left click target swapping Occasionally when holding down my left mouse button with shift (my primary ability) it will cease changing targets when hovering over a new target. 95% of the time I can hold my mouse button down, and expect to swap targets as I hover over them, but then this happens. I'm not entirely sure, but it seems to happen most after using my right mouse button (keyed to manta spam) and after using Dashing Strike. It also happens after I pop Epiphany; my character refuses to teleport to my hover over target unless I click on the ground and "re-hold" my left mouse button. Is this random target locking intended?Crispybacon1 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Keystone of Trials, item not allowed. Why the hell can't we drop or sell these keystones? I already got a 100 stack, and it keeps coming, but the game wont let me get rid of them. Do I have to make a dummy toon to take it and delete every single time? Geez Blizz, cmon.kendricsee0 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Possible update during maintainance? Hi guys has there been any word on what will be happening during the time d3will be down in a few days. I hope they will fix various bugs and buff things like the pet survivabilty. The bane of trapped bug for my demon hunter and wizardbloggs1231 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Games Black screens freezes with cut scenes Everytime a cutscene is activated its slow to get the scene loaded IF it does and when it ends it will blackscrean leaving my character to die to whatever is around it. sometimes alt tabbing out and back in will bring the screen back sometimes it dosnt. This is extremely frustrating not being able to win any boss fight because the screen goes black with my chacter idling there. This happens on all characters on my account. Ever since I bought and installed the expansionpack I cant make it threw any cutscene without somekindof freezing black screen. I still get sounds most of the time but no screen.TheMuffinMan1 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Urshi did not appear after boss kill I just completed Greater Rift 32, Urshi did not appear after the rift boss was killed. Also since i can't talk to Urshi, i can't close the rift. The map was Cavern of Araneae.Karma2 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Monsters not attacking I was at act III when the monsters stopped attacking me. Asked on the general chat and it occurred to someone else at least once. So there's something wrong wit the code here. To blizzard: you can wipe all gains from my hardcore char for at least 5 minutes as I was trying to see if 'only a mob' would ignore me, it so happen that it didn't happen that way. I know that this kind of bug report is a nightmare for any engine engineer as it's horribly vague. But it's against eula to debug your code so sorry guys but please fix it.Sirachar0 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Taeguk gem not working? I put in this gem in my rogar's huge stone ring and it will not work. Anyone else have this problem?jabba771 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Coilfang Lurker Champions in Grift I have had 2 instances now where if the rift guardian spawns when these snake guys are invisible, they do not properly despawn and I have to fight both the champs and the rift guardian.Dismiss0 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 21, 2014 Found a openable chest in a Grift I found a clickable chest in a Grift tonight I've circled it in red in the screenshot below. Wasn't doing anything special or encountered any other bugs. http://s4.postimg.org/kkvn5tad9/Clickable_Chest_in_Grift.jpgPoison4573 Sep 21, 2014
Sep 20, 2014 Electric Lag The elite Electric passive appears to be unlimited and thus will cause apparent user lag and will instantly kill anyone without a Xephirian who gets caught by it. There is something that gets stuck, causing the game to lag for several seconds when these circumstances occur: Dagger of Darts + Fetishes + Elites with Electric Start shooting darts through enemies. There are somewhere between 8 and 23 fetishes shooting darts, so up to a total of 24 darts possibly hitting all 3+ elites. This means the passive electric is proccing at over twice per second on every enemy, 24 times in the worst case. 24 darts * 2 darts per second * 3 elites = a lot of charged bolts on the ground. Worst case might have 7 elites (electric minions/horde), attack speeds of over 2.75, and heavens forbid, multiple WDs with the same setup. Now, some number of pets and/or players will be absorbing the electric damage. Is this an overload of damage numbers? Does communication bog down because it's trying to catch up to the influx of damage being done to both parties? Something is suddenly dealing with too much. It seems to me that electric has no cap. What exactly have I experienced: 1. Rubber banding 2. Repeating the same animations over and over. 3. My fetishes stop moving 4. The elites stop moving 5. Someone teleported to me while this was occurring, and they too experienced the symptoms for several seconds. Eventually when I stop shooting darts, something finally catches up and the game goes back to normal, but it's possible the elites are still alive, and thus the problem can repeat itself. Or worse for hardcore... Proposed solution: Limit the amount of electric charged bolts releases per second, e.g. max of 5 per second (have I been hit in the last 1/5th second?) This build and issue makes Xephirian amulet seem necessary once you reach a "tough" difficultly, e.g. a higher GR. It heartlessly wipes out pets and friends alike because it does too much damage!MCP6 Sep 20, 2014
Sep 20, 2014 Desolate Sands Bug Going into desolate sands via walking or teleporting either with a waypoint or to a player in the desolate sands automatically closes the games and returns me to my desktop, it does not matter the game mode or difficulty then end result is always the same.Loki1 Sep 20, 2014