Bug Report

Oct 18, 2014 [bug]Greater rift boss spawn location in the screenshot linked below after killing enough to spawn the boss near where my cursor is located the boss spawned where i/the gem vendor is. as you can see that is a long way to run around and if it hadn't been such a low level rift it likely would have caused me to run out of time. http://postimg.org/image/h19buiwh1/Oramac0 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Gogok will not stack past 10 I have a rank 25 gogok and it never reaches past 10 stacks. I'm not 100% if this is a bug, but I am confused as to why I cant even get 11 stacks as I am a monk with a atk spd of 1.65atk/s (not even counting seize the initiative passive or other boosts) and I am using Flying Dragon. What exactly does it take to proc it to 15 otherwise? with gogok at 10 and seize the initiative going i hit around 3.5 atk/sSkullvy0 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Armor of the Kind Regent not working I am wearing the Armor of the Kind Regent and have attempted to use it in conjunction with the Mirinae legendary gem. The Smite from the gem, however, does not receive an additional Smite as stated in the armor description. I've repeatedly tested Mirinae's secondary ability of smiting every 5 seconds and it is clear that it continues to smite only once, not twice as the armor should allow.Mithelemir0 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Amulet i have 2 problems first 1.is : i did make a key device and did that uber run and kill boss buy never get something i shal use for hellfire ring or amulet nr 2. problem isI have this amulet on my sesons char : multitabs: Hunt of vaxo but it does not give the bonus: come whit two "warios"to help menewpower0 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Gobblin Vault bug Did get this vault after manny tryes and when i did kill last boss no loot and no gem and stuck in the instance so i guess i have to wait Another 100 gobblins for next portal and hopefully loot next timeDawnshadow0 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 [DH Bug] Sentries Not Firing/Seizing I've observed this bug a lot, and I was hoping it was just a couple isolated instances, but it continuously occurs, and it's a crippling issue since Demon Hunters are only viable with 6-piece Marauder's for higher gameplay. Finally, after having the issue fail me on a Greater Rift solely because none of my Sentries were attacking the Rift Guardian at all, I think I've partially discovered a cause, but I don't think it explains the entirety of the bug. During the Crusader King RG, I had all of my Sentries on one side of the room with clear line of sight to the boss. However, he summons minions, which happened to appear behind the wall on the far door way. Though they were well within range of my Sentries, they were not in line of sight. I suspect the Sentries are detecting and locking onto the enemies despite not being able to see/attack them. This is a major problem given that Sentries have, well let's face it, dumb priorities. They focus normal mobs over Champions/Elites/last enemy hit. When something summons tons of minions, and it is near dead, they hard switch to the minions. Having a bug like this with many maps having plenty of line of sight environments (columns, walls, fences, boulders, etc.) cripples us. I know Demon Hunters tend to be viewed as being at the top of the food chain as far as Greater Rifts go, but our Sentries--which are the most critical and forced aspect of our endgame--should not disable themselves in this way. Their behavior must be fixed or instantly cycle down a priority list of sorts. Please fix this.Eninya1 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Mobs Bug Please Help So... Me and my friend doing T6 rifts when mobs hits my friend i took damage too? i dont get it how... or when i take damage from mobs my friend get hurts... is this new or just bug? Sorry for my bad english but i hope you undestand it. Thank you.AC1300 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Two separate bugs with "dead" mosters I've run into two issues with monsters that are not really dead: The first is the appearance of a fallen who will attack you or your pets but is untargetable. The first time I saw this I suspected a shaman had rezzed him, but I just encountered it again after fighting the GR guardian where no fallen were on the map. Here is a screenshot of it attacking me, but my follower is doing nothing: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70176416/Screenshot000.jpg The fallen is gone after I tp to town and back, but because it's attacking me it's a pain to get a tp up (don't have homing pads). The second is purely a cosmetic issue, but after I've killed an elite I occasionally see a ghost lingering on screen. Here is a screenshot of one, notice the pets or the follower not attacking it: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70176416/Screenshot002.jpg KevinHopDevil0 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Games Glitch I am playing Greater Rift halfway and suddenly I realise my Phalanx only casting with 4 pets. I check my inventory and realise the sheild I had Unrelenting Phalanx gone and I was usign a Rare Sheild. This is imporssible. Can you check my accoutn adn what happen?Warstel0 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Game locking up after TP About 1 in 5 times when I return to town the game will lock up. The only fix I have found so far is to restart the game. This bug is particularly annoying when trying to solo bounties because I rarely can get through the 5 without a lock out.Madoshi0 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Humongoid Display Error? Patch 2.1.0 said Humongoid was now cleaving at 180 up from 120 but the skill shows 130%; error in text or update?Octave0 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Gem damage not always triggered I'm using PAIN ENHANCER + GEM OF EFFICACIOUS TOXIN for test and noticed some sort of bug. For some reason when hitting monsters by Frenzy bleeding from Pain Enhancer is not always triggered, just Poisson damage from Efficacious Toxin is visible, which has 2x less damage per second. Sometimes both are triggered and there is much difference in killing monsters. Please explain it or fix it if there is bug when two gems cannot proc in same time. I didn't checked others skills, because I often 1 hit T6 monsters and elites so it is not possible. ps. Of course I mean when hitting monsters with critical hit.AyJay0 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Focus/restraint I don't think is working. I see no difference in arcane torrent or sleet storm when starting at full arcaneIrishWarrior5 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Gogok of swiftness + sweeping wind I have made a search, and have seen several mentioning that "Gogok of swiftness" does not activate from other skills. But I have not seen this combination mentioned. If "Sweeping wind" is not active, the when i attack with my primary, the gem is activated. But if I attack with my primary and "Sweeping wind" is active, then the gem does not trigger.Cauchy0 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Teleport Reversal I posted this during the PTR since it was different from live (pre 2.1). Teleport with Reversal rune when coupled with The Oculus (source) gave an instant recovery teleport allowing you to do another teleport again immediately but it returns you to the original location. There is now a delay after the second teleport (which returns you to your original position). Other than giving the user seizures, I don't really see a problem with this. Was it an intentional change? I don't remember seeing this change documented anywhere.MrDuMa2 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 About Skeleton King in Greater Rift I was playing my demon hunter in greater rift 39.. my last guardian was skeleton king and as soon as i got killed and revived at the last checkpoint there was no skeleton king in the map as well as the health bar for the guardian. I was frustrated that i couldn't finish my rift.DJTheGonzo0 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Greater Rift Trial Elite Bug There is currently a bug in Diablo 3 that I am experiencing within Greater Rift Trials in Single Player (I haven't tested in multiplayer yet). There seems to be an unknown elite killing me I will link to the chat log down below, The elite is invisble and is 1 shotting me from 100% to 0% in 1 hit, this mob is unattackable and cannot be seen. I hope this issue gets sorted soon. http://i.imgur.com/KbINstt.pngOmgTURTLES0 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Corrupted Angel´s Hi! Just wanted too report that Corrupted angel´s (the creatures, flying / howering whit 2H axes / scythes) are taking reduced dmg from my Phalax Stamped, not sure if intended but when i normaly crit for 15-20m on elites, these creatures takes 2-3m dmg, whitout any kind of dmg reduction. Tought it was a bloodclan absorbation shield or something at first, but whit further testing, they must be bugged.Lajnen1 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Wizard's Teleport Fracture & Slow Time runes The mimics created by Teleport - Fracture have some inconsistent behaviour with Slow Time runes. Time warp and stretch time appears to work correctly by grant more bonus damage to enemies or increasing player attack speed. However, the runes Time and Space and Point of no Return do not confer the same bonus - allowing these mimics to cast them at a distance (e.g., for Bane of the Trapped, since they do slow,) or stunning the enemies as they enter. In comparison, the Mirror Images function consistently with all these runes. I understand that the Teleport "decoys' currently do no damage, although I believe that they should either consistently do nothing and create visual noise, or have their skills consistently confer some benefits. I tested these in Stonefort and Dahlgur Oasis.zharmad0 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Stunlocked by Soul of Evil While fighting The Soul of Evil in the Realm of Fright (Diablo in the Infernal Machine event), I got him to 75% health, and as usual, he stunned me and summoned another boss. However, this time, the game never let me out of the stun. I could delay my death for ten or twenty seconds with a potion and the Unstable Equilibrium passive while my friend continued to fight, but I couldn't move or use any of my skills.SWilbur1 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Unkillable Mobs First, a picture:<br/><br/>http://i.imgur.com/hBwDGMk.png<br/><br/>Apologies for the frustration there. :)<br/><br/>Issue: Mobs may become unkillable at 1hp. They remain targetable and take damage, however will not die. <br/>Workaround: None known. Additionally, this is potentially a gamebreaking issue, which can block progress and render players unable to complete bounties in adventure mode or stall progress in rifts/greater rifts.<br/>Reproduction: Unknown. This issue is sporadic in nature and I'm unable to pin down a pattern of occurence, but this is not the first time I've seen the issue.AnimeJ0 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Unkillable Mobs First, a picture: http://i.imgur.com/hBwDGMk.png Apologies for the frustration there. :) Issue: Mobs may become unkillable at 1hp. They remain targetable and take damage, however will not die. Workaround: None known. Additionally, this is potentially a gamebreaking issue, which can block progress and render players unable to complete bounties in adventure mode or stall progress in rifts/greater rifts. Reproduction: Unknown. This issue is sporadic in nature and I'm unable to pin down a pattern of occurence, but this is not the first time I've seen the issue.AnimeJ0 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Lost Rift Reward after being d/c I don't think this is very fair. I killed the Rift Guardian, then maybe 30s later I got d/c and took around 60-90s to reconnect, but when I got back in my game was gone and I didn't get the reward for completing the rift. This is bogus.Talimar0 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Merciless Witch permanently invulnerable I'm currently in a game (tabbed out) where we've killed the soul of evil on torment 5, but the merciless witch is invulnerable. Her shield is not visible. The numbers show her taking millions of points of damage, but her health does not lower. We've searched and she has no minions. Going back in to game, but wanted to report as bug. Seasonal game.EvilTwin5 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Greater Rift Guardian bug on Rift Level 15 Twice in the last two days (the only two times I've played a rift level 15) the guardian hasn't spawned properly. The first time I had to run all the way to the start of the map while a party member ran in the opposite direction, and then it appeared ahead of me near the beginning. Today I ran allllllllll the way to the front door and back almost to where I had been before it spawned. Both times there were odd mobs that hadn't despawned either. I think level 15 is buggy. Its almost impossible to advance to 16 when you have to go that far to find the boss and waste all that time before you can kill it - the first time we completely missed the timer, this time I got it in with a few seconds to spare. Not cool! Please fix :)Seraph0 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Rift Guardian Spawns Too Far Normally it is a 15-20 second walk at the most. However, today I had just started a new floor when he popped, and i could see the ping, but ended up having to do this: http://imgur.com/OaC9HhU I had about 3 minutes left on my clock, and I had to walk all the way around and even though an elite pack that didn't despawn! Needless to say, I didn't make that timer...Acula1 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Loss of Damage yesterday I was doing 1,500,000k in damage and today I am down to a little over 800k. I did not change anything. What happened?Dragonhawk0 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 18, 2014 Invincible Elite Terror Demon I had just started a T6 rift when I came across an elite pack, blues, of terror demons. I dotted them up with haunt and locust swarm then soul harvested them. All but one of them died. The one that remained was untargettable, my dots would not spread to it but it still followed me around and attacked me for the rest of the rift. I have a choppy video I recorded that I can upload to youtube if you need it but I didn't start the recording til after it happened.Sepethrea0 Oct 18, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 RG spawn issue. I don't remember the map name, but it's the other act V one that's not pandemonium fortress. It's kind of spiderweb-y and it spawns in rifts and G rifts all the time. I know the RG tends to spawn on the nearest tile with a large open space. On this map the RG spawns in random locations that make no sense, like small corners on the complete opposite of the map. I ran a G rift 37 and spawned the Rift Guardian with 2:30 left. Plenty of time to kill him except it took the entire 2:30 minutes and re-tracing the ENTIRE FREAKING MAP to find him. I'll be honest, I was pissed. It's pretty frustrating to know that you guys have zero handle on RNG for rift spawns. After being so concerned with not wanting the top leader board spots to depend on RNG, you guys gave us wildly varying density and monster makeups that make it possible squeak by in one tier, and then smash a rift two tiers higher in 8:00. Sure whatever, but please, if you're going to have seasons, get the RG spawn location under control.Mat2 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 EMBER Rg infinite summoning. Me and a friend of mine were killing this RG, when he got dc'ed, i stopped fighting the RG and went to town wait my friend to com back, as soon as he rejoin the game, i enter the rift portal and got insta-killed (lost my hc char) by the infinite mobs that the RG summoned. This is the print screen i took from the bug http://puu.sh/ceeHa/acd2ef55ca.jpg Pls consider in rolling back my char, too annoying lvling up another char to 70 since its a bug from the game that caused my death, thanks for the attention.Pdq5 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 DH Evasive Fire: Backflip too short Using Evasive Fire on my Demon Hunter (Warren, currently level 41), when the backflip is triggered, it only carries him back a very short distance. The backflip is supposed to be 5 yards (15 feet), but it only moves him a distance that appears to be equivalent to about half his height (so, about 3 feet—i.e., 1/5 of the distance listed in the ability description). All the runes I was able to test for the ability have the same bug (no rune; Parting Gift; and Covering Fire). I'm not sure exactly when the bug was introduced, as I had not played this character in quite some time (months, at least).eponymous1 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Bane of the Trapped Bane is still not fixed. Have you just forgotten about it or what? It's apparently a "known issue" but since nothing has changed for more than a month I'm writing this as a reminder. Please fix this gem.Crispybacon2 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 GR + Crudest Boots + Dismiss Follower I was in a Greater Rift wearing the Crudest Boots (2 Air Allies) with the Enchantress. I dismissed the Enchantress, and one of my Air Allies vanished as well. Casting Mystic Ally again did not bring him back. After I completed the rift I had to take the boots off and put them on again, and then he reappeared. Single player, playing Darwin. GR Level 3. I then entered a GR Level 8 and tried to reproduce the problem, however both Allies stuck around after dismissing the Enchantress.Bandito0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Demande de résurrection de Héro Bonjour Aujourd'hui vers 18h40 mon DH lvl 70 mode:Hardcore vien de mourir a cause d'un bug , je m'explique , j'était en faille Tourment VI , nous arrivons en fin de faille et nous trouvons des monstres avec 'renvoi de degat' j'utilise donc ma competence tourelle et a ma grande surprise mes tourelle qui son des famillées me f'on subir des degat et me tue , je demande donc que l'on me ressuscite mon Chasseur de demon pour cause de bugsExiT1 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Псы Зомби Добрый день. Скажите почему у меня в описании навыка написано что призвано будет 3 пса, а призывается только один. Если повторно призвать, то просто появляется новый пес с полной жизнью?КрутойВеталь1 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Diablo is not saving the advances I'm a new player with a downloaded Diablo game on a new MacBook Pro. The game was great for a week and now none of the advances are saved. all items and level advances are saved but I have to repeat all of the quests. Please advise & thank you. Really no chat support?Aerta0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Gr's not spawning mobs. Level 10 gr that I'm going to fail because I could only manage to get 4.5% progress.Koneko0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Wyrdward ring bug Either the text of Wyrdward is incorrect, or the ring is bugged. Either way, a fix is necessary. It does not proc on 'Lightning damage' as it states. It only procs from skills. This means that things like thunderfury and thundergod do not have a chance to stun, unfortunately.Ciopenhauer5 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Act 3 Bounty Kill Barraucus can't complete not enough enemies to kill on Stonefort Only found 61/75Farfalus1 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 act 3 bug not enough monsters in stonefort to finish bounty. have 72/75 edit: is kill Bashface bountyPanda0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 vile cavern bug just finished both levels of vile cavern, and blood of zolton kulle is Nowhere. Went back through both levels twice; no vial anywhere. Ideas?ShadoFyre0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 codigo 10017 tengo un problema, al intentar meterme a una partida me sale error 10017, no es posible unirte al canal, ya te has unido a la cantida maxima de canales de este tipo, y luego me sale codigo 395000, se produjo un problema al cargar la licencia, porfavor ayudenme, solo me pasa en el server Europa.Mutalisko0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 un-killable mob A friend and I just had this happen to us back to back in two separate rifts. We come in and clear an area and there is one trash mob left alive that will not die. My hydras dont shoot at it and nothing hits it. It is unphased by anything, it just keeps chasing you attacking. anyone else had this?Heretic6664 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Champions not dying So it already happened several times that i killed a champion pack and his life froze at 1 hp and he didnt die. That happens in every mode ( also in public games and in grifts which really sucks......). Hope that issue is being fixed soon :)Searinox0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 un-killable mob A friend and I just had this happen to us back to back in two separate rifts. We come in and clear an area and there is one trash mob left alive that will not die. My hydras dont shoot at it and nothing hits it. It is unphased by anything, it just keeps chasing you attacking. anyone else had this?Heretic6660 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Completed GRift and Urshi did not spawn I just completed a Greater Rift level 20 and after finishing it with just over 5 minutes left Urshi did not spawn. I did get this Greater Rift stone when I was with a couple members from my clan a couple weeks ago, don't know if that makes a difference or not. The quest states "Talk to Urshi to claim your reward" and I check the rest of the level to see if she was there, but was not. Has anyone else had this issue? This is really odd.AUGPhlonk0 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 ninja nerf on manald heal? http://i.imgur.com/BA6J0k2.jpg Lately I have been looking out for more Manald Heals (cursed SOJ rare as comets now) but me and my clan mates have found since the ninja trial changes (until bliz was forced to fess up) from 2.1.1 another we have discovered is the removal of 5 stats on the manald ring? Could Blizz fess up on this one as well much like the trial changes they snuck in. or is this a mistake? Typically it is best to be upfront on these instead of smuggling it in patches / updates as we are starting to feel more and more underhanded changes are snuck in, it's just plain dishonest and sneaky. So whats the go? This a typical "intended fix" ?Calum5 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Hardcore death - disconnection Hi, I was playing my Hardcore character this afternoon and Diablo dropped out and when it went back to my main screen, my Hardcore character was dead. Apart from being as annoying as hell, it is somewhat unfair to lose a character through no fault of my own. Anyone else had this issue?crybbe6668 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Greater rift boss did not drop legendaries I guess I have gotten all the gem, subsequent gameplay in greater rifts, the guardian no longer drop any legendaries, just rare items and magical ones. is this a bug?Fusionous1 Oct 17, 2014
Oct 17, 2014 Crashed Deleted Legendaries I was in game with 2 friends and I dropped some of my legendaries on the ground to make some room in my stash and so they could pick them up to get the transmogs from them, and right when I did the game DCed me. When I got DCed it deleted all of my legendaries, even though my friends were still in the game. When I re-joined the game all my legendaries were gone. Please restore these to me as it took a lot of effort to obtain them. I can provide a screen shot if needed.Fritz0 Oct 17, 2014