Bug Report

Sep 8, 2014 Kadala Loot Yesterday and today I have been only selecting gloves and helm from Kadala and I keep getting the same items. I've gotten two Blind Faith helms and three Gladiator Gauntlets so far and no other type of set/legendary. Not sure if something is wrong, but it seems I am finding the same items over and over and the chances of that should be very small. ThanksKilzjhen0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Lag exploit I found while screwing around on my DH that during a lag spike, my attacks are all accounted for but my damage taken is not. I don't know what's been up lately between my internet and the D3 servers, but I had a 5 second lag spike without disconnecting (disconnected a few minutes later during another spike) and for those 5 seconds a monster was hitting me and I was shooting off evasive fire without moving. I stepped out of the way right before the lag ended and I took no hits but I saw the animation for every evasive fire shot I did play within a millisecond of each other and the enemy died. They played from where I was standing before the lag and I didn't backflip because I was using the focus rune. It would appear that during heavy lag, all attacks are launched from where they started. When the lag passes, if you moved but the monsters are still in place, only the monsters will be hit. This is a big exploit for landing a few extra hits for life regen and free damage. I don't remember it always being like this. I guess this change was to account for lag in hardcore games that would otherwise kill the player?Tomnnn3 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 wizard electrocute casts in wrong direction I've noticed consistently that whenever I cast electrocute, she will cast in whatever direction she is facing AND THEN turn to whatever direction the cursor should make it cast in. I haven't tested it with other runes but I currently use Arc Lightning and this happens every time.swingline1 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 possible gem bugs Gem of Efficacious Toxin and Pain Enhancer are not triggered by pets (Phalanx), item effects (MWL, Maximus, Stalgard's Decimator ...) or the punish block procs (Roar/Retaliate). I would like to know if this is inteded, or a bug. edit: Consecration with Shattered Ground won't trigger those gems either.Sp4wN1 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 +Armor on Captain Crimson's Thrust Going to the enchantress and clicking on the ?, + Armor varies (on this item) within the range 373-595, however, ctrl-hovering over the item instead displays the range 373-397.Kueffner2 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Found bug with legendary potions Hi all Found potion of mutilation and went to equip it over my current legendary potion "potion of Kulle aid" and it over lapped the potion giving me two Potions of mutilation. When i went to try and reverse the effect the potion disappeared and only left me with the potion of mutilation. Not mad or anything just thought it to be a little weird. Hope my info helps!!! keep up the good work blizz!bulkathos0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Could you guys consider adjusting buff icons? I was wondering about the buff icons. It used to be limited to 3 visible icons. Blizzard upped it to 10 I think. Still, while I'm in a party with a monk with full inna's set I can't see my timed legendary gem buff. Therefor I can't see how many stacks I currently have or when the times buff will expire. Blizzard, you could do one of these 2 (easy) fixes: 1) Expand the visible icons to a max of 20 (could give problems with UI tho) 2) Make it so that the times buffs show first and the passive ones last. That way we can see the timed buff icons. Please consider hotfixing this.Proz0r2 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Dropped twin legendary gems Finished my first greater rift on a seasonal character this morning. Decided to go with level 1 since it was my first run at it. Killed the guardian at the end and she dropped 2 legendary gems, which was great except they were both Bane of the Powerful gems. Don't know if this is a bug or just bad random luck like getting 2 sets of the same plan before teaching it to the blacksmith.Krysyss0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Unreachable drop That's just mean, Diablo. http://i.imgur.com/eUS4Cgh.jpgcowbs1 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Hallowed Bulwark visual bug Transmogrified a Vo'Toyias Spiker to a Hallowed Bulwark using the enchanter. Appears correct when I equip it to my character, however, when I equip it to the follower it appears as the Vo'Toyias Spiker still. Despite the tool tip displaying the transmogrification as Hallowed Bulwark. Not a very big bug. But thought I'd report. ThanksSwaggyKang0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Explosive Blast does not count as hit Hi there, I've noticed some issue with the Explosive Blast. The explosions seem not to be count as hits, so the legendary gems will not trigger (e.g. Smite). Also LoH is not working with the explsions. Is that working as intended? I hope it is not, cause if so, LoH and some "on hit" skills won't work properly. EDIT: It seems this really is not working as intended because I found an thread on the forums, where they say, that they get LoH procs from each EB: https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11325183885Breakerzeus1 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 D3 stash , items lost in my stash from diablo 3 ladder i have lost few items including 2 stack(1keach) of veiled crystal, 1 stack of arcane dust ... i have so much items on my stash ... i can't realy see what is missing , but i think they have switch to no ladder + i had a nemesis bracer on my inventory and now i do not have them ...Styrkaar0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Fix EXP Exploit ASAP Hi, it is possible to exploit EXP. * creat a 4 player game * open greater rift 30+ * 4 players go in * 1 player goes out * the 3 players clear the rift * the one player in city gets 10x plus the EXP you would normaly get Please fix this !@#$ ASAP Thank youMilchi0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Health loss after random actions I have noticed that my monk losses ~25% of his health after random actions. For example, after picking items, entering in a new area, and most importantly using health pools. This happens no matter his current health (whether full or not). My character is at lvl 68 at the moment and I do not have an item or ability that changes his maximum health after performing any actions. So, everything should be stable when not taking damage. Can anyone help me with that? Is this a reported bug?Tzoritzo1 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Bug report Im unable to reroll all resistance on some pants since the last patch, it just does not appear asa possible roll outcome in the list of possible rolls for primary stats.Haku1 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 "The Skeleton Dance" Season Ach. link crash Clicking achievement link in chat caused a crash. Shortly after killing The Skeleton King to complete a list of A1 Season Bounties and getting the achievement, myself and the other person in the game clicked the link to see what the achievement was, we both had a crash to desktop. No bug report box displayed. Issue occurred on my only Seasonal character, and my partner was Shathri, playing their character of the same name.Dezivik0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Legendary Gem drop bug? So, I'm having a bit of an issue here. Not sure if it's a bug, or intended, but I just did the Greater Rift NINE times in a row. And every single time, I got the SAME Legendary Gem: Taeguk. Seriously. Nine Greater Rifts done. In a row. Of varying degrees of rank. Taeguk being the dropped gem. In every single one of those. So... bug? Or intended?Fox4 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 i got DC out of nowhere Hi all i just playd Diablo 3 with a open party at T4. i saw a SET RING drop after the last elite pack we killed. after the elite pack was down, the rift guard showd and i GOT DC'd !!! i couldnt even pick up my RING!!! didnt even get a note or error!! whats up with this? afterwards i couldn't rejoin my party and had to say bye to the ring i never had !! it takes one ring to rule them all and it was taken from me. my precious :( i really would like it back blizzard or something to get my mind off :,( im from europe and couldn't post this topic on the EU forum because im not allowed?? hopefully i hear somethingCrofighter0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Season achievement "Hiding in Plain Sight" This achievement is apparently bugged. I was in a multiplayer seasons game (local network) and we were purposely trying to get this very easy achievement. We disrupted the first ritual and immediately ran to the second ritual. This took us under 2 minutes to get from one place to the other. Upon disrupting the second ritual, we did not get the achievement. This was on my seasonal crusader.Nuke1 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Blizzard Apocalypes can't crit after 1st hit Unless I'm bugged or there is a display error not showing this, 52% crit and only on the first initial hit will I see a crit after that it's all white numbers... 52% chance to crit on a hoard of 28+ mobs.. this confirmed a bug or have others seen crits with apocalypes beyond the first hit?AnorexicFish0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 High pitch sound in Act V maps I don't think it's a bug, but it's really annoying and hurts my ears if I stayed on the map for too long. Locations: Pandemonium fortress Battlefield of Eternities The high pitch sound is heard in Story mode, Adventure mode, normal Rifts, and Greater Rift on those maps. I don't hear it often, but when I do hear the sound, my ears hurt and I have to turn down my speakers or just run to the exit of the rift.Frozened0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Puzzle Ring (ACT 5 bug?) Hi, I've had the puzzle ring since level 39, I'm now 64, in my 5 levels of ACT 5, I've yet to see Goblin pitch out a yellow or any type of weapon. He picks up EVERYTHING grey and white. Must be in the 30 items so far that he has picked up. It was working well pre-act 5 and suddenly stopped working.Chimaira2 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Seasons Glitch & Crash report Hello there anyways I was running around doing my Quest line completed ACT 1 then carried onto act 2 when i reached Desolate Sands my game completely crashed giving me this hefty code log id 7622D8AA-D6A6-4FB3-B73D-31F284978EE2 if not fixed nobody will be able to beat the game anymore so now im stuck in adventure mode completing everything except for act 2 :( hope this gets fixed soon and that i hear from a rep about it ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Did a chkdsk and frag reinstalled Diablo 3 went ingame problem still persists.Shahiko1 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Gamebreaking XP exploit!!!! Deleted after reading the bug report rules on posting about exploits.Spagetto1 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 greater rift trials problem I joined a group today and we completed a rift, before I had a chance to get to town and clear my inventory, they chose to do a greater rift trial. Great. I'm all for it. I accept and we go in, clear and end up with a lvl 26 keystone. problem is my inventory was full so it dropped on the ground, and before I could click on an item in my inventory to drop so that i could pick it up, someone had turned it in and it immediately kicked me out, leaving the keystone on the ground. They proceeded to start the greater rift and i automatically declined since I didn't have the keystone. This has only ever happened once and probably won't again but could there be a shorter timer, like 10 sec to give people a chance to pick it up if they happen to have the same situation? It's kind of a pain in the !@# spending the trial keystone just to end up getting hosed out of even doing the greater rift even though completing it with the group should let you.Krapulon0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Xbox One Serious Region-FPS Bug Hi, If you use Xbox one with Turkish language input from the Xbox one system settings, Diablo 3's frame rate gets dropped to 30 fps locked, from 60fps locked. Game is totally unplayable at locked 30 fps. This bug only appears at new added Turkish language input. All other languages is going to give normal gameplay performance, except Turkish language input.Lularesma0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Furious Charge not hitting Furious charge needs to be looked at, it will run right past monsters and deal no damage - not combined with other damage on a separate out of sync number either - i'm talking about it not doing any damage at all when it should. This happens very frequently. It also has poor hit registering at the start and end of the travel and rarely groups up hit monsters at the destination like it should.Crankyhobo0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Killed Greater Rift Boss, NO URSHI spawn I just finished lvl 17 greater rift and Urshi did not spawn. So no gem upgrade/rift key request or ability to finish quest. Anyone else have this problem?Jiveturkeys0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Level 61 gear on Torment difficulty Im level 67 and on torment difficulty, im only getting level 61 gear. I played for 3-4 hours, still level 61 gear and im gettin slaughtered more often due to low level gear. As soon as I change it to master difficulty, im getting the right gear for my level, 67. Its clearly happening, i just dont know if its a bug or for a reasonCobraPhantom0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Countess Julia's Cameo Arcane Death Today, I died from an Arcane Sentry while reviving my buddy in GR. This arcane sentry was healing me until I was reviving him and it 1 shot killed me and it said on the screen that I was dead by Arcane Sentry. I had the Countess Julia ammy equipped the entire time. I took a screenshot but unfortunately it did not save properly. Please verify bug asap!Quark0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Thou Shalt Not Pass Heavens Fury - Thou Shalt Not Pass Does not prevent treasure goblin movement. Considering how virtually worthless this rune is, it should at the very least keep goblins locked up when the ONLY area they have to move to in all directions is Thou Shalt Not Pass affected.Nurani0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Goblin Vault/Portal Bug Hello, I was in a split bounty run on normal public game then one of my party mates encountered a goblin vault/portal. My party mate entered the vault and the Boss prompt popped up to ask me if I would want to join the battle I joined the battle and we attacked the boss. I cast falling sword but then they killed the goblin queen (they were at paragon 200+) and the cut scene played before I could land. The cut scene ended and I can't see my character and I couldn't move nor cast any skills. So I could not get any of the gold nor the legendaries that the queen dropped. I had no choice but to leave the game and try to reconnect, but someone already filled up the party and I can't join anymore. I hope you could look into this matter. I just returned to Diablo after months of not playing because I heard there was a new patch. And this is not a good experience for people who are excited of the new patch and features. Thank youakotoits2 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Mobs after Rift Guardian Spawn On a greater Rift level 6 all the mobs around us died upon the guardian spawning. However, when we ran off we ran into a group of mobs and mobs were spawned on the next level as well. Pretty sure that should not happen http://prntscr.com/4krzccMiniGnomer1 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Lair of the Prophet level 2(cant reach items) I had just killed Sister Lysa and she dropped the gold and items on the back side of the portal where there is a rock wall I can not reach the items and there was a legendary item back there. and I would like it. Even if I can't use it. I get very few drops on this game compared to others. Gith Why is there not a regular bug reporting system instead of these forums?Gith1 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 [Chat] Bug report: Rightclick menu in chat. Greetings, A bug report: Right clicking on someone's name in chat is bugging out. Short description: Right clicking on someone's name in chat brings up three different menus. First time it brings up a small menu (see pic; "1") which immediately changes to a different smaller manu (see pic: "2"). (This happens about half a second after the first menu opens and happens automatically. You have to then right click again on a person to get a large menu (see pic: "3"). This is making reporting chat spammers really tedious. This happens on the PC Version. Picture: http://s9.postimg.org/jjhp9g2nz/d3_ROSBug.png Side Note: On picture; Different names on the picture is because of the constant chat spam. This bug appears on every different name. It sometimes "resets" and appears on a name that has been right clicked before again. I cannot find consistency/reproducibility there.Guilliman0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Act 1 Bounty Clear Lyceum and Aid Farmer bug There are 2 Act 1 Bounties that repeatedly bug out and cannot be completed. Clear the Lyceum and the Farmer clear the winged nests both of them can not update forcing the entire bounty collection to fail. I have succeeded in both of these bounties but have ran into more than 100 groups that have it bugged out.Malvolio0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Witch Doctor - Ring of Royal Grandeur I obtained one from a bounty chest on T3 with my Witch Doctor. However, it rolled primary stat of Dexterity. Given how rare this ring seems to be and how coveted it is...for it to be rolling the wrong primary stat is disheartening to say the least. |HItem:2,bb7a9825:c0d81d24:cc878e7f,7a20bcb8,449e9fd2,a155767e,d56ad3f1:::::::9:10b:168:168:0:0:46:445d5536:0:d610516e:|h{c:ffff8000}[Ring of Royal Grandeur]{/c}|h That's the info from the launcher chat window...I'm assuming it will make sense to someone? If there's another way to link the item, let me know.Rishar0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Legendary gem not dropping? I've run 100's of greater rift runs, but I'm still missing the "Bane of the trapped" legendary gem. I've managed to find a goblin vault, and looted "Boon of the hoarder", yet I'm still missing the Bane of the trapped thats supposed to drop from the rift boss. Everyone I know got this gem as a garenteed drop from the greater rift boss (one per run) but for me I don't have it. I've checked my inventory hundreds of times, and it doesn't even show in the gem upgrade menu like everyone else I know. I don't have it on any other characters.. This seems to be bugged out.toxicbubble6 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 PS4 Inventory Bug Hi. I am reporting to the bug forum because of an issue I encountered while playing Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition for the Playstation 4. The issue I am having occurs on my barbarian where he has almost maxed inventory capacity with nothing in his pack other than a few blacksmithing materials and the equipment he is wearing. Last I checked, he was sitting at 50/60. I have conducted a few tests to see if this was due to my own error(i.e. dropping some items), but as far as I can tell, this is a bug. I cannot leave the camp for two minutes without requiring to dump my inventory. Please let me know if any further information is required. Thanks.Ishanul0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Rift Guardian COLDSNAP mass-frozen-spawning Hey everyone, Completed a T6-Rift like normaly and the guardian Coldsnap spawned. Just before I finished him (He was around 180m life) I messed up and died. After I pressed the "Revive at Corpse"-Button and waited the 5 sec, Coldsnap started to spawning a massive amount of those frozen "balls". Needless to say, I died. So I tried it with the same respawn option and filmed it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHe6nJeMdN0 (sorry for the quality, filmed it with my mobile. Was too lazy to install some screencapturing program) After I respawned with the "Revive at last Checkpoint"-Option and ran to Coldsnap everything was normal. So I tried it again, died on purpose and respawned again at my corpse, he was bugged out again. So the "Revive at Corpse"-Option was breaking Coldsnaps behavior for me.scandalic0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Death bug Ok, so two friends and I were doing a T6 rift. The rift guardian spawns (Bloodmaw). Since I suck, I imediately proceed to get killed. Funny (not so funny) thing is I couldnt revive. Not at all. Couldnt go to town, nothing. The saddest thing is he dropped a Maximus... and i had no way of picking it up... Anyway, we decided that my friends (who also couldnt revive me) would close the rift... After 30 seconds I was teleported to town... STILL AS A CORPSE. I thought it might be a good idea to screenshot it: http://vvcap.net/db/hMokUA7D2uKgiJSN9eMO.htp Any idea what happened...?SGTpewpew0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Rift Obelisk Graphic Whenever I open a rift, the swirling light graphic appears to occur mostly underground. This appears to occur on all maps.Yuthirin2 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Rerolls stats to same stat? http://puu.sh/bqf8m/c411d7466d.jpg picture depicts me rerolling my boots and just why does this happenKrale0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Fps drops every 10-20 seconds on high end pc my pc is a gaming rig ever since the latest update i get fps drops and it is very annoying.LithiumOrb0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 stonesinger reflect damage magic missiles bug I just two shot my HC Wiz. First shot anomaly 2nd shot dead. Rift guardian stonesinger appears to be reflecting ridiculous amounts of dmg.AlphaDog2 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Bug with fulminator I have a fulminator combined with tal rasha´s set. It deals 1138-1434 rays damage. the fact is that there's no ray meteorite. Tal rasha's says that every 8 seconds it's thrown a meteorite from the damage dealed. My sword its suposed to deal rays damage. why it doesen't work. Is it a bug? Thanks for the help.Chakal1 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Death's Bargain Bug Death's Bargain's unique secondary, does 912% of your health as dmg to mobs up to 16yrds away, is not working properly. From my observations it is not doing any damage whatsoever.Sidlos8 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Pre-2.1 Stormshield Melee Damage Reduction I have a pre-2.1 Stormshield showing a Melee Damage Reduction of 48.8%. When I equip it, my sheet numbers show a Melee Damage Reduction of 25%. For testing purposes, I equipped a String of Ears with 29% Melee Damage Reduction. My sheet numbers correctly listed it as 29%. When I equip both, it shows 46.75% Melee Damage Reduction which is the multiplicative value for 29% and 25%. Pre-2.1 Stormshield sheet Melee Damage Reduction is displaying incongruously with it's listed Melee Damage Reduction.Asazi2 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Spider Queen and Simplicity Strength Passive I just tested this and it seems that on first tick of the spider queen you get 1 tick of the 2% health regen but nothing else during the full duration. You would have to recast to get another tick of the 2% health. Is this a bug or intended? Because if its intended then it sucks, i was hoping to get 2% every tick of damage the spider queen deals. Can Blizzard confirm?gjozefi0 Sep 8, 2014
Sep 8, 2014 Furious Charge stuck at animation On random occasions, after colliding with a wall/obstacle, Furious Charge is stuck in its animation. During this state, moving, or casting any spell that requires animation does not get activated. Here's a video. I call it the Barbarian Treadmill ... Note: This also happened to me inside a rift on a waller elite. Dying solved the issue.Baconinja0 Sep 8, 2014