Bug Report

Aug 30, 2014 Character stuck in place in G.Rift Playing my Monk .. got about half done with the rift ahead of the timer and my character got stuck in place. The timer was still moving but whenever I tried to go anywhere, I'd snap back to the stuck point. Tried teleporting (didn't work), and eventually exited the game and back in. No connection issues, never got kicked of BNet, just stuck in place. Also, when inspecting a friend, his passives displayed incorrectly. It displayed his Hellfire Ammy passive as one of the four he selected. Not a biggy, just an error in passive display upon inspection.StuffyDoll0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Blacksmith Recipe lost? I found the plan for Lost Boots, so I took it over to my blacksmith and made him learn it, but it is not showing up in the recipes for me to create... it did the flashy thing showing that he learned it, but I can't create the item.... Not sure if it just takes a while to show up or not? I would really like to try and create a pair of these. Thanks!NBK5 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 is this a bug?? Me and a clan mate were about to break our 2 man GR record but spent the entire 4 plus mins trying to find the GR boss?Twosaints0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 1st to last clan acheivments I was in in 1st but after a few achievements in seasons my clan total show the season total :(Twosaints0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Cant get into adventure mode Last night i started a hc seasonal character with my friends and we were playing on adventure mode useing bounties to level. i logged in today and now i cannot access adventure mode at all untill i beat the campaign again. also my hc seasonal started out with 4 of its 5 stash tabs unlocked i dont know if that was meant to happen or what.Rhapsodus0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Can't see achievements error (!!Missing!!-0) I am a Mac user and after updating to patch 2.1.0 I am unable to view my achievements. When I attempt to view them it states, "!!MISSING!! - 0" at top of the page. I have restarted the game multiple times and the problem remains. My achievements have not reset, as I can still see them in the clan rankings, yet are not displayed.NikFro3 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Achievments show as missing I just wanted to make the Blizzard team aware that my achievements show as missing saying that data should be here. Is it like this for other people as well? Is anything being done to fix it?Talon2351 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Lost seasonal Witch Doctor Made a seasonal witch doctor Voodoo Queen made it to level 9 then left till this morning now when I logged WD is not there ????Gonoz0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Game Crashing Act 5 Game crashes during quest with mystic when you destroy the undead piles, this has been a know issue on the forums. Please fix.Belliun0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Champion revenant archers still not spawning Regular (white) and elite (yellow) revenant archers spawn normally, but champions (blue) are replaced by skeletal archers in Campaign mode, Adventure mode, as well as in rifts.TheNoseKnows0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Geme error Build: 2.1.0.26451 Skill set: http://eu.battle.net/d3/ru/calculator/barbarian#WZURkl!ZYgi!YYbaZY Type of Bug: Error Locaition, MP: Greater Rift, T1 Description: The game ended with an error 7E04281D-7558-4649-8643-6B97E5380EC4xstomper0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Slime Spewers and Hydra It's been so long since I've posted this, many updates have come through and still not worked on... Patch 2.1.0 is great and all but... Runed Hydras still don't attack Slime spewers!! Why?!?!!?! P.S. I've posted a similar topic, loing before ROS. they don't seem to listen. I'll fill this forum if I have toAloquent0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Adventure Mod without killing Malthael Hey Dudes, i creat a ladder care und started to play in Kampagne Mod. So far so good. At lvl 12 i lost conection. After relog i could join the game in Adventure mod. That cant be good. Or is it ok that i can level 1-70 in adventure mod in Ladder. If it is so, ladder is not interrest any longer !!! please check it outRandyAndyXXL0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Creeping Death feat. Gem of Efficacious Toxin The effect of "Gem of efficacious toxin" only applies on the first 10 seconds of e.g. locust swarm even though it deals damage for 5 minutes and so constantly "hits" the target. Is this intended?FizzODonnell0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Boon of the hoarder BUG does not proc with pets/sentriesDinosaur10 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Hungering Arrow, Shatter Shot, and Buriza Hungering Arrow with the Shatter Shot rune is supposed to split into 3 additional projectiles if the first shot pierces. The Buriza gives all your shots a 100% chance to pierce 1-2 targets. That should mean that Hungering Arrow should always trigger the Shatter Shot rune. It does not. Instead, you get nothing. No pierce, no shatter, nothing.LostSoul3 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Transmog bug, Firebirds Eye SInce the new patch you can transmog your gear into the class-specifik gear and vice verca if you are playing that class that orginaly can equip that set. However. The Orb Firebirds eys is bugged. You cant transmog other orbs into FIrebirds eye. You can however transmog firebirds eye into something else and transmog it back again. FIx so you can transmog other orbs into Firebirds eye.Bulkathos0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Bug:Leg Gem not triggered by pets/sentry Legendary Gem's special effect is not triggered by pets or DH's sentry. Tested and confirmed with both 15% smite on hit special and 25% burst gold on kill special. I understand the hits are made by pets and sentry which are not from me - the item wearer, but this practically made half of the WD and DH have no use of getting the legendary gems.DeSTiNe0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Problem with connetion After maybe hours i buy RoS and i try to play, but when try to login i see 1 report.. Battle net service is down. I checked the status of the server and all I get is that it is so by August 26, we are now August 30th ..Is the problem with my computer or is it really the server is down from 26 August.If really so I would really appreciate it if you tell me when it will be corrected server.Elis0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 General drop bugs Hello, 1) since patch 2.1 become live, I drop too many 2H (something like 4 2H in 5 drops). I know you buffed them, but it is not ok to buff also their drop rate^^ 2) As wizard, I'm dropping a lot of gear only for other classes, expecially explusive barb weapons (legendary and set ones) and demon hunter items (marauder shoulder and a legendary offhand) tyHinageshi3 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Achievements are bugged/missing I am lvl 70 almost 20 paragon in the new season and have yet to get an achievement. When I open the achievement tab it says data missing and indicates the text there is just a place holder. Not sure what to do. I have tried several times scanning/repairing the install and restarting my comp etc.Knifeth0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Video display My video display has changed since loading latest patch. The game is fine up to the point when I select a character. The colors RBG all shadow my character creating a halo effect. I have tried to reload the game with no success.FOOZELPOOTER0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 achy page missing Hitting Y or bringing up the achievements tab shows nothing.. comes up with !!Missing!!- 0 Tried rebooting game/computer/b.net already. Doesnt seem to be happening to my party members. image: https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t35.0-12/10506746_10204939387875338_1822004967142929699_o.jpg?oh=9e730e3cd6b74d656b2972f04a6f4f3b&oe=540366AC&__gda__=1409486495_aaf9a681a91d696c9e6ac5bbacceab30shelldrake0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Help.. all my hard earned achievements gone! Some of my clan members already started getting there achievements back, but when i go into my profile achievements there missing.. My achievement score was finally up to a level 5200.. I got all my hardcore achievements. Will i lose them, or get them back.. i already tried restarting game and computer.. did not work. /// and on another note.. i joined a game and some members were running a rift.. so i paid my riftfrag to enter rift, when there was only 3 seconds left in the rift.. so i believe once a rift timer has started.. that noone should be able to join game to keep the hard work from being wasted on a 3 second timer. until timer runs out.. or make timer visible to everyone apon entering the gameSaandraxOD1 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 No Tashun the Miner in Lost Mines Is the Precious Ores event meant to spawn every time from Tashun the Miner in the Lost Mines? I went in there on campaign mode in Hardcore on my Witch Doctor, and he wasn't there.DrOfDeath0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Adventurer's Journal Just Dropped An Adventurer's Journal crafting item just dropped for me in a game. Popped out of a corpse in Westmarch Commons. Name was grayed out. -JJJimmyJames3 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Stormshied bug http://i62.tinypic.com/2mop55j.jpg Found this yesterday on EU server. Think the: Reduces damage from elites by 0,1 % -must be a bug or a bad joke :) Good work on the patch, i enjoy playing again!Thybattle1 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Minor bug (Bane of the Powerful) When viewing inventory Bane of the Powerful gem displays "increases damage against elites by 15%" in blue color instead of orange (legendary color) after rank 25.amberror0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 wiz only hat with +Str? come on! I have found 2 wiz only hats with +Str (seasonal char). I thought it's the thing of the past. Can you please check and/or elaborate? Thank you.Gorthaur0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Bug Act 5 "Touch of Death" Bounty Hi everyone, I noticed a bug in Act 5 at the event "Touch of Death". At the very beginning the punisher must be killed, but after the Punisher died the event goes no more further and unfortunately gets stuck and can not finish the bounty. Please excuse my english, I'm from Germany =) Thank you SkydustSkydust0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 problem viewing achiviements of friends I apologize from the start for my english ..... they are two days that finding this problem .... directly from the game on the users present on my friends list I can no longer see the achiviements made ​​.... 100 at least 80 friends do not make me no longer see the achiviements ... from checks made on my computer everything is ok ... it happened to some other user? On the website of the Italian forum if I go to see my characters known that some images for example the armor of the chest are not displayed correctly, but the images are reproduced in 12 reduced armor ... not all of the characters but only about 2 .. . this is not a serious thing, but only a display issue that I feel is sent directly from the server .... I worry more about the problem that I can no longer see the achiviements of friends .... thank you for your attention .folgore0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Achievements are not showing Hi, since the patch 2.1.0. I can't see anything in the achievements page. I have text saying : "[PH] This text should be replaced by game data" And there is a big : "!!Missing!!" at the top So, since the patch, I can't see and can't make any achievement. Is there anything to do?Castors337 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 [Bug] cinematics are not playing When I create a new character and go into story mode it skips the cinematics + the character intros for all the major acts. Works fine when you rescure Cain or something similar, but when you swap acts you just port directly to the act not seing the cinematic.nuffix5 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 diablo 3 - missing achievements When I try to check my achievements in Diablo III all I get is the word "MISSING" at the top of the window and I have no achievements. I'm not sure what is happening.Dremic5 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Achievements I have logged in and out many times with no fix. Are we still getting our achievements? Should I even bother with a season character until this gets fixed?jaron19971 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Explosive Blast not Proccing Warchezians So I tested this..The speed effect on these bracers are not being triggered if you destroy an object with certain skills. For example, if I destroy a barrel with MM, I get the speed boost, but if I run by spamming EB, I do not get the speed boost from Warchezian Armguards..sl4y2 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Soj no longer rolls resource bonus Have found 3 Stone of Jordans since 2.1. None had resource bonus and it also cannot be rerolled onto soj. Please don't tell me this was intentional. This would be VERY unfair for people who already have one with resource compared to ones who don't. EDIT: I don't think people realize how big of an effect this has. With BoA this means that if you didn't find this item before 2.1 then you will never be able to acquire this item. Which means that no matter what you do, a player that already found this item will always be able to cast one more smokescreen or vault than you will. In an environment where even a second matters this change is HUGE. For DH this % of resource is huge. 8-10 discipline. Which translates to either 1 smokescreen or 2 vaults.frogg6265 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Greater Rift opening on lower lvl than key used a level 21 greater rift key on my WD Zarathustra and got a level 13 greater rift. doesn't seem like that should happen.Shadow0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Achievement List Error I have not played D3 for a couple months but now when I open my achievement window nothing is there and there is a bunch of items in the default window that say "[PH] This text should be replaced with game data" and the title says "!!Missing!! - 0"Myrithis2 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Couple 2.1 Bugs 1. While in a Greater Rift, me & a friend advanced through a floor and reached the next level but we didnt recieve the "checkpoint". We both died while in that floor and had to walk from a previous (empty) floor. 2. A member that left the guild still appears in Clan Leaderboards.Alex0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Greater rift nvmMalekith0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Crusader Shield Wrath generation range bug http://imgur.com/nGuJI8L The shield rolled a 0.68 when the range is supposed to be (0.7 - 0.8). (note: playing a seasonal crusader - lvl 37)Lightdemon0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 game character reset I purchased Diablo 3 soon after the game came out. I spent a lot of time creating a few level 60 characters. I got bored after a while so I left the game for some time. With the reaper of souls release, I am interested in buying this expansion and playing Diablo 3 again. Yet to my surprise when I log back in, my characters are still there, but they are all reset back to level 1. Is this expected or a bug? Any way to recover all my level 60 characters? I don't feel like buying the game, then spend the time to build other characters in reaper of souls if I am going to lose them later on.Holyexile2 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Update / Patch Problems. If I am by far incredibly foolish (and/or retarded), please do help and enlighten me, please. How in the hell do you update the damn patches? I'm STILL with 2.0.6, and I have no updates automatically, and apparently not manually, either to go to 2.1.0. Help me out here, please.callistor0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Transmogrification Bug Hi All D3 Devs. I am reporting a Transmogrification bug with a Legendary Item. http://2imgs.com/2i/i/54016883/cb0d301d6f1606b54c1d7d3e6eb13d9b/c0bb1c36e5.f.jpg The shoulder of the character in game, does not look like it should in the display window. Picture was taken after Transmogrification. Please investigate.Excalibur1 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Simplicity's Strength - Legendary Gem Hello, I have been playing with a Crusader, on Torment Level 1 and came upon this legendary gem in a greater rift. Attribute of the gem "Increase the damage of primary skills by XX%." Bug Report: When equipped into the ring (Hollow Band of Whispers), this legendary gem will show the other primary skills in the detail tab of my inventory. For example, I have Slash as my primary skill and only Slash shows up on my detail tab. When the gem is equipped on my character, all the other primary skills, Punish, Smite, and Judgment show up on my detail tab along with the XX% increase. I imagine the other primary attributes are suppose to remain hidden from the view since they are not in the primary slot. Let me know if you need further clarification. Cheers, SantosSantos0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Wizard channeling damage (no increase) i've been playing my wizard again since 2.1 launched and so far with channeling spells it is better damage to tap the spell repeatedly instead of channeling it because the damage increase never happens. it remains at 300-400% on my wizard it should be doing around 10-12m after channeling a couple seconds instead of 3-4m crits. side note : it's a little sad that wizard damage is cookie cutter still with wand of woh+firebird or go home and even bugged channeling damage is better than most everything.rjthepally660 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 UI problems, not displaying achievements I have been having problems with the UI since the patch. I keep getting notified of someone's achievement but it doesn't post the actual achievement as well as when I log in I am put in one of the public channels I have previously left. Also the clan message of the day isn't showing up.Giterdun0 Aug 30, 2014
Aug 30, 2014 Spirit Walk Bugged When I'm using Spirit Walk with my Witch Doctor, it doesn't last as long as the tooltip says it should. I'm using the rune Jaunt which should allow it to last for 3 seconds, however it's only lasting for half a second if I'm lucky.Elohssa0 Aug 30, 2014