Bug Report

Jul 26, 2014 Garrach the Afflicted Not spawning upon opening "Bloody Chest" as a Crusader.Faluzure33 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 26, 2014 Eye of Etlich and Myriam don't get along... The decreased ranged damage doesn't match from the amulet to Myriam's enchanting page. Picture explains it all. https://www.dropbox.com/s/nnj0bigxm5j3pbe/Screenshot%202014-07-25%2016.58.44.pngMoose0 Jul 26, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Bug: Unable To Join Channel.... I sometimes get disconnected from games and whenever I try to log in again, it says, "Unable to join channel. You have joined the maximum number of channels of this type. Error 10017." I realize this is a side effect of Battle.net automatically trying to reconnect you to your game upon logging back in after a disconnect, but it really irks me. I have two requests for the team: - When a player is disconnected from a game, please let other players in the game know that the first player did not leave voluntarily, but that they were disconnected. - When players try to log in again after being disconnected, please ask them if they would like to be reconnected to a previous game, rather than simply assuming that is the case. Many thanks.Waterfiend1 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Characters erased.. So I was playing PTR and when I logged on just now..it had brought all my characters from the regular game onto the PTR and deleted all my PTR characters..I don't know what to do. There is no option to undo what it did and I'm really sad :[ Guess I have to start completely over now..I'm sort of bummed I can't even do adventure mode to lvl up my heroes fast I'm starting from scratch again.VenomRazor1 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Carnevil + The Gidbinn Fetishes spawned by The Gidbinn do not fire poison darts when you have Carnevil equipped.Ainatan3 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Crusader pet dmg not triggering firestarter Summary: On Crusader, having pets deal damage while using Akarat's Champion - Firestarter does not trigger the DoT effect. Could very well be that this is intentional, but then the Firestarter tooltip is misleading as it only mentions "Dealing damage burns..." which would imply any source of damage should work. I have tested this with the Phalanx ability, Falling Sword - Rise Brothers, and the avatars summoned using the Baneful Remnant 2H Flail. Firestarter won't trigger from damage dealt by pets. Also noticed the same applies to damage from thorns. I experimented with this on the live servers, so patch 2.0.6.Vengeanz1 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Minor visual im playing a lvl 33 Hardcore Crusader on elite and when entering the oassis in act 2 the waypoint doesnt light up still works though.....that is allPakMule0 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Shrine of Rakanishu part 2 This is not the same as others who accidentally destroyed a stone, I ran into a different bug when doing this quest. The 5 stones had spawned, took them out and there is no Fallen Shrine to destroy at all. I had to go research the event to find out where the shrine is supposed to be. Attaching an image to show - well, nothing :) http://i.imgur.com/HFTND.jpgUnsungZero2 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Monk : Epiphany bug Hi, I've got a pretty annoying bug with my Monk since a while now. I waited for a few patches before creating this report... but since it still there i decided to finally report it. So, Epiphany skill + Inner fire is "theorically" shooting a fireball straight forward and creating additionnal "ghost monks" smashing around the screen all monsters and breakable objects. I say "theorically" because the skill had this kind of behavior for me in RoS juste before the first big patch came in. Since then, my character only shoots the fireball. I don't see any of the ghost monks appearing anymore. I watched a bunch of videos on youtube to check if any changes were made about that, and i asked two monks of my clan to try use it on a coop game. It works on their characters. So i tried a few things : - Changing different parts of my stuff from head to toes : no change - Removing all my stuff / killing some trash mobs naked : no change - Changing every skill to basic generators or basic skills with no runes : no change - Checked every item to see if a passive was affecting the skill : that's not the case I'm now out of ideas and ways to understand why the hell i suddenly stopped to be able to use the skill as it is supposed to work. Here is the character profile : http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/MaX-2221/hero/1639566 I had to change all my build just because the skill is broken. Thanks in advance.MaX1 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 No dexterity on Unbound Bolt (crafted bow) While playing a monk, I've decided to craft an Unbound Bolt for my scoundrel. Unfortunately there was no Dexterity on it (got Vitality instead). No harm done. Decided to reroll it at Mystic by using enchant. I've checked the list of possible attributes to estimate the odds of getting Dexterity, only to find there is no dexterity on the list. The only primary stats on the list are Vitality and.. Intelligence. I haven't got many forgotten souls to check if it's only a bug with the list, so i haven't tried enchanting it. I hope the legendary bow is not intended for wizards and witch doctors.Rawemu3 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Achievement "Crispy Critters" (Bug?) Hello, I've been trying to do this achievement by burning the RIGHT critters but i cant get it for some reason i've tried to get them to little hp then burning, burning from full hp, middle hp, burning a 10 mob group, 5 mob group, only 3, but nothing i cant get it, is it bugged or they have to die ALL at the SAME time? not a fraction of a second allowed? ThanksMishobu39 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Patch 2.1 to fix transmog bug for class set gear? Is this something that will be fixed in patch 2.1? Having all 6 pieces of Akarats stinks when you cant transmog a few pieces back to their original look.Zantara3 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Network Disconnect Entering Nephalem Rift This has happened twice so far. When I go to enter the Nephalem Rift after earning the 5 glowy thingies, there's a pause in the loading screen and I get a "Network Disconnect" immediately after the map generates. I can see my character in the background and the environment is all loaded, but the "Network Disconnect" notice blocks everything and sends me back to character selection, upon which I re-enter the game and all of my Nephalem glowy thingies are gone. Edit: I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S4 on the 4G Sprint Network to connect. I'm tethered via USB cable. I figured I'd include my connection means in case that helps, but I've been able to enter the rift before so I doubt it's relevant.MajorMexx0 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Weird minor bug with toughness Brand new monk: toughness 183 Equip my hellfire ring, toughness: 0 Before: http://img.ctrlv.in/img/14/07/25/53d2b38e75712.png After: http://img.ctrlv.in/img/14/07/25/53d2b3b0631ad.pngßlizzard1 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Monk's Wave of Light, Explosive Light bug The monk's Wave of Light, Explosive Light (Fire Damage Rune) has a bug interacting with Sweeping Wind. I'm not sure if it's ALL sweeping winds, or just the one that increases spirit regen at max stacks, But, when I use the Wave of Light, Explosive Light (fire damage rune) it does NOT reset the sweeping wind time. Acting as if it's not hitting anything or anyone. I'm sure it's not intended to be this way, because the other wave of light spells DO reset the sweeping wind timer. There's my good deed for the day! Reporting this minor bug for Monks all over Sanctuary! EDIT* This is currently on the PTR!!! My apologies.FacePalm0 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 legendary potion use Not sure if this is a bug or not but its not a good method. I had a dh with the kulle-aid leg potion. I was walled in with molten and went to use it before the molten went off. Because i was full health, i could not use it and so I died and lost my dh. This is a little irritating because dh has no way to break walls and i should have been able to use the potion to get through, instead i have to re-roll. Seems that a leg potion that has other benefits than just health should be able to be used whenever you want, not just when hurtOblib23450 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 just to be malicious isnt there a way to keep a-holes from closinga rift ive opened? twice now as the final boss dies im full so when i go to sell some dbag closes it before i can even get my effin drop. maybe a vote would help because they do it and almost the same time log out like a perv making off with stolen panties.RuninWthSzrs0 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Buriza kanyon rolls only 750 dex max 2H crosbow , Buriza kanyon rolls only 750 dex max, instead of 1125.Armorpiercer2 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Living Dead Enemies The poison augmentation for certain weapons seems to be bugging the enemies. It doesn't happen with other augments, so far, but when I kill some demons 1 or 2 die but they come back and sit like they are in idle mode but the skin texture is green even though I'm right in front of them moving around and attacking them, showing that it was killed with my poison weapon. I find it a little funny though. This bug is on the Xbox 360 version of D3.DIABLO0 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Crusader: Heavenly Strength disregards SHEILD Issue: When Heavenly Strength ( Can equip 2 handed weapons as 1 handers) The Primary / Secondary attributes of a shield is neglected. Steps: 1. Set Passive skill to Heavenly Strength. 2. Equip 2 handed type weapon 3. Equip Shield Note: The bug is noticed: when I have a Akkan and a shield ( Cool down reduction ) set that equates to 18 seconds cool down for the Akarat's Champion. When a 2 handed weapon is used, the cool down is dramatically changed to 22 seconds ( my shield has a 8% cool-down reduction as a primary attribute ) The Issue does NOT exist when I have a 1 handed weapon equipped.Snakes2 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 death bug Hi, I've died a few times and after death I don't get any screen about revival at all. Looks to me that this is a bug. Letting you guys know so that you maybe could fix it? Cheers, demzdemz0 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 27, 2014 Please change Immortal King's Call!!!! View profile Immortal King's Call Immortal King's Boulder Breaker Immortal King's Eternal Reign Immortal King's Irons Immortal King's Stride Immortal King's Tribal Binding Immortal King's Triumph (2) Set: +100 Resistance to All Elements +10 Maximum Fury (Barbarian Only) (3) Set: Gain 289 Life per Fury Spent (Barbarian Only) Increases Fury Generation by 2 (Barbarian Only) (4) Set: Reduce the cooldown of Wrath of the Berserker by 50%. why the CRUSADER can be 100% CD use Akarat's Champion this skill that is !@#$ing Unfair!!!!!!! if don`t do this , i never play this %^-*ing noob barbarian anymore!!!!!Hercules3 Jul 27, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Near 2k bloodshards and not even a leg I have spent near 2000 blood shards and Kadala have not even given me a single legendary. Please check my account and how many bloodshards have been used since my last legendary item, this is getting out of hand. My leg drop rate in rifts, horadric cache and kadala success rate are much lower my peers by a wide margin, please fix.BBTim3 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Item Changed In my stash I originally had an fire skills amulet. After leaving it in stash for long period of time, it looks as if the element actually rerolled or changed without my knowing to Poison. Please help.snaeku0 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 blind faith legendary helm bug On my lvl 70 crusader and witch doctor, I have gotten the blind faith legendary helm as a drop once for each character and on both times this past week, it rolled with dexterity. With my crusader, I used the mystic to try and replace it with strength, but either I had bad luck or it just flat out refused to roll strength for me. Not sure if this is a glitch or what, so I figured better safe than sorryariesphoenix1 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Firebird's revive proc + Homing Pads Now i'm not sure if this is a bug, but I've noticed twice now that whenever I've proc'd my UA passive n firebird's 4 piece revival bonus on my HC Wizard, I'm unable to TP back home while swapping equipment to Homing Pads while i'm on cooldown. This nearly killed me twice when my TP constantly got canceled by A1 spear throwing goatmen on t4+. Is this intended? Anyone else have this experience?cheterpae0 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Lost check box in achievement I was playing in bounties yesterday and found one of the Uniques I was looking for, namely Sao'Thall. After I killed him I checked the Achievement and it was checked. This morning when I went to see which ones I had left to get the box was unchecked. I noted one other thing in my game play yesterday, as I was killing Sao'Thall another player joined my game. I did not think anything of it at the time. I changed characters and we continued to play the game. We decided to see how fast we could get through Act V and at the end of the act he got the achievement for No Time To Let The Blood Dry and I did not. I do not know if the two things are related or if the second achievement only goes to the person who kills Malthael. Just wanted to let you know in case this is happening to others. Thanks for your time, Matt.Azathoth0 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Adenah's Jottings House of Curious finally spawned for me and I go in click the little box and nothing but some gold pops out, this is the only thing I am missing for the achievement A Quick Study...... Standing there in game right now.....farpetrad0 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 25, 2014 Hall of Agony Level 2's Wooden Barricade I was using Crusader (Normal Mode) and there's a wooden barricade right before Highland Passage. This Wooden Barricade is indestructible. Is this intended or a bug?BitterLemons0 Jul 25, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Crusader's Shield Bash on goblins Hi, I'm using Shield Bash / Pound with my Crusader. In solo games, I noticed that I often see hits for like 13 Millions damage, but the treasure gob's life only decrease by 2 millions or even nothing sometimes. Please can you fix this issue ?Grizzlor0 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 PTR--Captain Crimson Pants I went to reroll Captain Crimson pants and all of the options for all of the characters came up. I am playing DH and skills for Barbarian, Crusader, etc, were random skills from the Mystic. In a game where I have so few resources, I hope this is a bug. That gives about 1/35 chqance to get the skill you want (since it can also roll armor, life regen, etc. in that slot.) Souls and such when you are starting out are extremely valuable. This is on the PTR for 2.1.bucfan1012 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Fate of the Fell extra beams not working It seems that the extra beams with Thou Shalt Not Pass are not triggering the immobilize ability, only one of the beams is. Mobs are completely ignoring the other two areas that are supposed to have immobilizing effects. This seems to be happening with the Blessed Ground rune as well.Dad0 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Randomly minimizes There doesnt seem to be any common theme to when it does it, but it will randomly minimize the game from full screen.Feda4 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 No drop glitch Izual So a while back i was playing with a friend and the staff of herding plan dropped the first kill for me. This same person later found out she couldnt open the unicorn level without that plan and we've been farming it for the last two days for at least a dozen kills from torment 1-3 and it hasn't dropped. We are starting to think its some sort of glitch because the drop rate isn't that low. Anyone else experienced anything like this for a drop? Someone else was in the party when the item dropped for YOU and then they couldn't find it when they farmed?JeremyWaters1 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 No action on mouse click Hello, I often facing this problem. There are no action perform on mouse click. Not all action.. I mean the heroes still move.. left click should fired something.. the heroes hand make the action but no fire come out. The crook is hang (froze) for a moment (like 3-5 second) and then it continue attacking my heroes. And my heroes does have all power restored. Is it because of the connection problem to the server? I'm using WiFi for the internet connection. My Computer Spec : Processor : Intel Core 2 Quad RAM : 6GB Video : Nvidia 630T (4GB RAM) Mouse : Targus Wireles Network : WiFiHadop7 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 D2 download I have wanted to download D2 and LoD But when I loggin twice to download D2 from Blizzard. I get a warning that this program will harm my computer. o.O If I use my USB version will it be corrupted too? Or is this some kind of Windows 7 pop up I can ignore?GinaLynn3 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 [Fjord Cutter] Still Bugged Since RoS Release Quick Summary The Legendary 1 Handed Mighty Weapon specifically for Barbarians, the Fjord Cutter, has the effect of: 20–30% chance to be surrounded by a Chilling Aura when attacking. This Aura activates normally when attacking however, as soon as you attack with another weapon while dual wielding, the aura deactivates. Detailed Description This weapon activates a Chilling Aura which appears to last 4 seconds on it's own once it has been engaged. However, attacking with another weapon immediately deactivates the effect, as stated in the quick summary. When your character is dual wielding and attacks with most if not all skills, the character rotates between swinging with the main hand and off hand weapons. So as soon as you attack with whatever hand your Fjord Cutter is not on, the effect disappears. How to reproduce this bug: 1) Equip a Fjord Cutter in either the Main Hand or Off Hand slot. 2) Equip another weapon in the other slot. 3) Swing with an attack such as Bash until the effect activates. 4) Attack once more and notice how the effect immediately deactivates. Below, I will list some other information I have gained from experimenting with the weapon. This occurs when the Fjord Cutter is in both the main hand and off hand slots. This occurs in multiplayer games and single player games. This occurs no matter what other weapon you have equipped. This does NOT occur when you have just the Fjord Cutter equipped (Since there is no other weapon equipped). This does NOT occur when you have the Fjord Cutter and a shield equipped (Since there is no other weapon equipped). This item has had this issue since the day the Reaper of Souls expansion released if I recall correctly. I did some research and noticed that there have been several threads created to discuss this bug but there hasn't been a response to them yet. I believe it has gone on this long without being fixed since it is a Barbarian restricted item and is also fairly rare to obtain. The item could be quite useful in 2.1 especially since the Barbarians have been and will continue to experience skill changes to the cold elemental damage type which would create synergy with this item. It could contribute to build diversity in Barbarians if it were fixed, but as it stands currently, the item just isn't good enough with how the bug completely negates the usefulness of the effect. I have created a short video detailing the bug which I will link below. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvua72ZLZc0Senbon0 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Akkhan set bug there's one problem with with Akhhan set, I'm not sure if it's bug or not, but when you transmogrif some piece of Akkhan set, there's no way to transmogrif it to base skin. Id like to transmog it back to base skin, please repeair it :)Hecantocheir1 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Greater Rift Level 1 Exploit Keystones don't get deleted immediately after clicking the 'open rift' button, so you're able to drop the keystone after opening and have infinite G rifts Method: Put level 1 keystone in obelisk Click open Drop keystone before it gets deleted Finish rift Pick up keystone Repeat for easy legendaries from RG bossBarial1 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Bug Report on invincible elite w/ video proof https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcGwj7gwEpE&feature=youtu.be this elite wont die in game no matter how hard/long we attack him. Please fix it. Thanks a lot.Luffy1 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Raiment of a thousand storms bug I didn't get the transmog for any piecesByttor0 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 rakanoth invincible no health bar upon death I am experiencing a bug where when I get Rakanoth to 0 health his health bar disappears but he does not die. Instead his health bar disappears and he becomes unkillable. I have tried multiple times to kill him but each time the above bug occurs. i currently cant advance in the story because of this bug. If anyone has and advice/fixes or any feedback at all it is appreciated. thanksdarkmist1742 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 No Legendary in Rifts? Ran 3 rifts today, and no legendary in any of them. Killed the rift guardian, still nothing. Not even that forgotten soul thing. A total void, on Torment 3.Daishi3 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 LOST MY WEAPON DROP, GOLD AND LEVELS I played the PTR patch and completed diablo 3 and also collecting over 7 million gold in the treasure realm. I levelled up to level 68 and also had made many changes to my barbarian. After yesterdays patch it was all back to how it was before I played the new patch. Need help as to what can be done.warspider2 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Item drop lag I posted a bug report about this before and have NOT seen ANYTHING done about it, and I KNOW I'm not the only one having this issue!!! When clicking on thing like armor racks, weapon racks, or anything of the sort (sometimes even chests) there is a SEVERE lag in when the item appears and can be picked up. I will see the item go up into the air when the rack is clicked, but it could be upwards of 10 sec before anything actually appears that can be picked up. As I said, I've put in a bug report about this before but STILL have yet to see anything done about it. It's not my net connection as I hardly ever lag any other time, cept when in t3 full party rifts (highest I can do atm) but this is getting to the point that I'm seriously going to start by passing EVERYTHING clickable and just loot from kills. Need a fix on this please...and hopefully I won't have to go for a 3rd reportPevlicSouls13 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Firebirds Bug Played a coop rift yesterday and got killed and instead of firebirds bringing me back to life it made me dead. It did the animation and the screen went grey but when it came back I had the cemetary marker of death with full heath bar. The mobs then killed the marker again and I was unable to ressurect. I had to Alt F4 out and log back in thus losing all the gold and loot laying on the ground.BigJohn690 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 problem during the act 2 everytime i play during the act 2 in the quest blood and sand ,my game stoppped and disconnected and i can't do nothing. The french assistance try to help me but nothing works. Actually , it do this since about 1 month and there is still no solution.pika1 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Monk Unity Passive + Inna set I just found out that when you have 4 mantras from Inna set you get 5% per buffing mantra. That means that you have +15% dmg when you are solo+companion. (max 20% with mystic ally + companion). I am not sure this should work like this.NeroO0 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Til death do us part hey, i tried to do this achievement on 2 characters, my wiz and my barb. both times i failed to achieve it after the blacksmith kills his wife. i had no pets, no followers, no thorns, and no death watch mantle type armor/weapon. any known issues with this achievement? thanks. p.s. i have no vid or pic sorry. if its needed i will try and add one.KuroNeko0 Jul 24, 2014
Jul 24, 2014 Issues with installation or settings with D3 I have had some issues with d3 for a while now. First I downloaded the D3 ros ptr and played just fine for a while. Then one of the last updates messed that up. So that is not as important but maybe it could be used as a way to diagnose the issue. So then I had so many files i did not want to deal with i so i formatted the ssd drives in raid 0 corsair force 3s. it worked fine. I was cleaning next to computer and i moved it 6 inches and also dropped the mouse. I put the mouse on table testing if it broke and the cursor did not move. I thought it was mouse so i got a diff one. I still did not work so i restarted to see if that was the issue. When it turned back on it said please "insert proper media device" to basicly install windows. Somehow something went wrong with the power to the drive when i moved it and must have corrupted the drives os and i think it messed up one of the ssd as w i have the asrock estreme 6 with a i5 3570k unlocked watercooled with the corsair h80 turned into the h100 with another fan. push pull configured. It has windows 7 ultimate with ALL updates installed and currentjuggalo1 Jul 24, 2014