Bug Report

Aug 27, 2014 Missing achievements? upon re-installing the game after a month of inactivity, I have once again picked up Diablo; However, More than 1500 of my achievement points have VANISHED. What am I supposed to do? I do not want to waste my time earning something I have already dedicated hours to doing so previously, anyone have a reasonable answer?Obliterate3 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 [Bug] Speak to Urshi I just ran into a bug where I killed the Greater Rift boss in the bone sewers in a corner and Urshi failed to spawn. I have the quest to speak to her however she is no where to be found... Not sure if this is a collision issue with Urshi and her spawning points but it should probably get looked into. Thanks.Aranis3 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Key binding gone after install patch 2.1.0 I had to rebind my mouse wheel and buttons, on the defaults were setDARKSTAR3 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Bombardment 16600% dmg that Appears on the skill screen when you press S and select impactful rune gooddayMorgNThorg0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 The character jammed! Playing my crusader, I'm kicking the bottles at the edge of the scenario, with the skill punish, and then my character was jammed on the edge, cant move out, seems blocked in a narrow place.BoldLight1 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 WD fetish models off I've noticed on tiki torchers the torcher fetishes themselves have received a revamped model featuring orange blades and doing away with the purple garb for a brighter orange one. I was bummed to at first see that the regular fetishes that come with the rune did not get revamped as well... until they died. Upon death they would display the same awesome orange blades and gear as the tiki guys. I have been unable to spawn them with the newer model using the runed skill. This seems to be the same for the head hunter rune fetishes as well having the old kit instead of the new green blades and dress upon death. Additionally the cold rune fetishes are spawning without a weapon. This I do not know if it was intentional or not but seems off. Thanks for looking into this!AlpineChild0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Not displayed bar of life and energy If I change the setting of the game on the panoramic view, the bar of life and energy is not displayed.gefartvit0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Where are my characters??? After the 2.1.0 patch, I now only have one toon in my heros list. My barbarian was level 68, today it is level 6. I had a Demon Hunter "Zoltan" which was level 20 something, it has disappeared. and Monk toon about level 15, also gone. Thanks very much for the patch Blizzard. And so much for the many, many hours of gameplay which now stands for ziltch..Jinx6660 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Greater Rift boss not spawning I was running a greater rift with 3 people, we had plenty of time, but when our bar filled up no guardian spawned. We ran the rest of the rift looking for him, with some mobs there but greatly reduced, but no guardian.Yasic1 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Smart loot on RoRG Hi, I'm not really sure if its a bug. But a couple of days before patch 2.1 I was playing crusader and a ring of royal grandeur drop with dexterity as a main stat. Kindly clarify if this really happens? As far as I know since the implementation of smart loot gears should have main stat relative to your class. Specially that RoRG is really hard to find. Hopefully this wil be check. thanks in advance for all the supportAggroAssault1 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Removed from Game while in Greater Rift I was in a greater rift run and I received a message saying I was removed from game. There was no votes to kick nor was I disconnected. I also lost my greater rift key fragment.Phasor0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Greater Rift Boss can drop duplicate gems the drop: http://i.imgur.com/4CvFpwn.png the pickup: http://i.imgur.com/fMNKZ9D.png killed him on level 21, under the time limit It was the hovering tentacle poison bossRTB0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 How to exit The Vault? May not be a bug, but if not it sure is inconvenient. When I kill a goblin and get a treasure realm portal, there is no way to return back to where you were playing before you entered. Only way out of the zone is to TP and then waypoint back and try to backtrack. Very annoying.Dozdo0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Sweeping Wind Cyclone Graphics Bug Seems like the cyclones that spawn from sweeping wind doesn't have the same bright glow they used to. The lighting on it seems off--its now a dark, bland, blue. Is this a bug?P4X0R10N0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 greater rift trials If you die in a HC trials game how do u get another trials key? Its trials if u die that's the level key you should get and your charter should be alive with that key. Its trials they should have put a warning in for HC. Its a waste of time for HC players to do this just let the time run out and get your key that way play it safe.DemonDave0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 The Merciless Witch, Realm of Fright bugged! Doing the Infernal Machine bosses and in the Realm of Fright, The Merciless Witch won't die. She only gets to one quarter of her health missing and then becomes immune to damage. All of the other spawned bosses have died; i.e. The Soul of Evil and The King of the Dead. Have completed other combos, but this one seems to be bugged after the server reset this evening.Sham0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 post patch crash - lost my items Greater Rift I was doing my first gem enchanting and the crash happened. Upon logging back on it shows I finished the rift in a certain time but my loot is all gone, from the legendary 2 hander I got as well as my two new gems. Is there a way to restore them for me? So sad.....bigvarty0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Bane of the Powerfull broken this gem does NOT prock on about 1/3 of the champ packs i run into...DeathGodGang0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 I'm Level 65 but only level 61 gear will drop Hello I am level 65 but since level 61 only level 61 will drop no higher. Does anyone know if I am doing something wrong. I tried turning the difficulty level up to torment but it still does the same thing.cloudcity2 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 I lost items I was playing a greater rift with three others, and the server crashed/went down, I then lost whatever Items I got from the greater rift boss. I am sad :cNahtora4 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 pet kills not do not proc gold gem unless im the most unlucky player, i only say boon of the hoarder proc twice in 10 mins with my pet doc build. im pretty sure the procs i did get were from wave of mut kills. almost positive it is not working with pet kills. thanks.Sarge2 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 please delete please deleteYawgomoth0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 [RoS] Outdated impossible jeweler achievement Achievements Perfect as tears & Like stars in the sky in Jeweler's branch require you to "Craft a maximum level gems", but listed are radiant stars. Which are hardly maximum not to mention they can't be achieved. For that, one needs 3000x Flawless Squares which drop only to lvl 57-60 characters. After hitting lvl 61 it switches right to Marquis. So in order to get this achievement one has to delete and recreate like couple hundred characters?Xeevis36 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Double Goblins - everytime Not sure if this is a known bug or not, however im pretty sure it is a bug. Have been playing for past hour and have come across several goblins, Always standing directly beside him is another goblin which is alive and acts as a goblin should, including dropping loot. Thanks for your time.BAMFnJAY3 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Same legendary plan dropped twice Before this patch, plans were unique; you didn't get the same legendary plan multiple times, and certainly not in the same run. However after patching to 2.1.0, two Corruption plans dropped for me, almost back to back. I have a screenshot if necessary, and both plans are still in my inventory.dardor1 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 known issues thread is pretty sparce http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/11883998315 Can we start posting blue links to issues that have been confirmed as resolved?snake0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Waiting on another installation or update.... I have downloaded 2.1 - was playing then got kicked off the server, go to log back in and I have been stuck on this error for 2 hours "Waiting on another installation or update....", I have tried restarting , closing opening, pausing etc - nothing is working. Please help as I am keen to get back in there and there is no 'other' update. SelksSelks0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Item lost on today's server issues I have lost one Magefist obtained August 26, 2014 10:36:46PM, few seconds before server issues, this item appears on "Clan Info" but doesn't appear anymore on my items list. Screenshot: http://postimg.org/image/wv9uzayrd/ I want just know if I have any chance to get this item back.UnluckyMan1 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Learned legendary gone from crafting menu. Earlier tonight (Tuesday August 6, 2.1 release day.) The plans for the legendary 2-Handed mace, Sunder droped. I picked it up, learned it, then about 20 mins later got disconnected from battlenet from the barrage of DDoSing, 3 hours later I log back in, legendary is GONE, not in my crafting menu, not in my inventory. That is a big problem.Qeylus1 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Starting a game in Master Diff So, I noticed this before, but I did it again, thinking that maybe I just clicked wrong... But no, when I've started a game in Master difficulty, it automatically bumped me up to Torment I instead.ChastityMare0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Bug in banner http://imgur.com/Clh1u8C Image says it all. It seems to happen with the "Infinity", "Cruces", "Crucifix" and "Blizzcon2013" patternsAvunaos0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 stuck on authenticating credentials......... still there and scared to cancel. in fear of the 400+ minute waitZephyr2 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Can't open a nephalem rift After the update I'm not able to open a nephalem rift at all to get any stones. Anyone else having issues?Bacchus0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 No Act Boss Kill Required for Act 2 Bounty I found an instance of Act 2 that had no act boss kill requirement. By act boss I mean Kulle, Magdha, and Belial. The quests were all to kill rares, clear dungeons, etc. This is something I've never observed before the patch as far as I can remember, and I've done a lot of bounties. I was in Torment 6, Act 2. The other acts all had act boss requirements. The waypoint where Kulle exists had a quest, but it was one of the other quests and not Kulle. I could have a screenshot to report but I got booted offline.JONE5lUCK1 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Moonlight Ward not working properly I have the full Asheara's set and i have equipped all my followers with Moonlight Ward. However, each time all three of them appears i notice that although the shards of arcane energy often procs, they DO not explode even when enemies were just next to them. And when they do, they took very long to explode and it is often either one or two that did. This is especially the case for my templar who always charges into monster groups. Please fix this bug. ThanksTyler3 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Seem that Blizzard is being beat by a Lizard! The Question now, how many days is going to take for poor Blizzard to defeat the BIG LIZARD SQUAD? Hope they will be able to grab them before they disapear in another realm. JocelinJoceDoIt2 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Unable to close GR After killing rg, the quest told me to get my rewards from that new npc, after getting my gem upgraded 3X, we cant close the rift and its stuck at asking me to get my rewards.Luxifer19830 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Lizard Squad Again! Come on Blizzard, do something. JocelinJoceDoIt5 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Clickable Environments in GRifts Do not click on anything until the rift guardian is dead. I was running back after I died and found a book case which was like the normal ones found everywhere. Clicked it then instantly kicked off BNet...AllOutWarKen1 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 I'm having many problems! I'm having many problems! 1st my achievements are missing. 2nd I don't have the obelisk for the greater rifts in town. 3rd Now I can't connect to BNet! Ever since this patch launched all I've been having are problems. And yes I have ROS!Ironhide3600 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 BLZBNTBGS80000021 I've been unable to log in for 30min now.Seffris1 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 monitor screen displays unsupported after downloading 2.1.0 and trying to log in my screen went black and displayed in white lettering UNSUPPORTED. anyone else have the same problemmuaythaiguy0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Waypoints not Showing up on Map or in Game This is a very specific bug I found. How to Reproduce: Start a campaign game on Act II Quest 2 (Road to Alcarnus) on Begin Quest. This seems to be independent of difficulty level. Problem: When the game loads there are no waypoints to be found, even on the map. The map is completely empty. There is also no waypoint animation and they are not useable either. So far it has only occurred with this specific set up. This does not seem to be a lag issue since I had a friend try the same set up and it occurred for him as well. Is anyone else having these issues with other maps? I know with it being a patch release day there are a lot of weird bugs occurring.MadkatZ1 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Unable to connect Also my profile seems to be gone...JellzRoc0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 TAL RASHA'S set bug in patch 2.1 Weapons with Arcane, Cold, Fire or Lightning damage not cause a Meteor of the same damage type to fall from the sky. Anyone have the problem like I do?zzz0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Full Inventory = No Greater Rift Key I happened to have a full Inventory when I entered the Trial for Greater Rift key. Upon completion of the Trial, my Greater Rift key Lv. 22 (not sure what that means) was dropped on the ground and my inventory was locked. So, I was therefore unable to drop anything to be able to pick up the key. Of course, the rest of the folks wanted to run the Greater Rift. However, when it opened and one player went in, none of the rest of us were able to enter. Then, the servers crashed and the client took a dump.OromisElda0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 I just dced in and lost greater keystone I was in the testing area for the greater rift and somehow left game and I lost my keystone didn't even get to do the greater riftKyle1 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Crusader: LoV / Answered Prayer duration bug? When the active effect of the Law of Valor is applied, every time an ennemy is killed, the duration of the active effect is extended by 1 second, many more than 10 times. I could not get it to stack on the positive side and get seconds or minutes of duration in bank, but could get it to stay up much more than 5 + 10 seconds - way more than enough time actually to go through the 30 seconds activation cooldown. Is this intended? It is pretty cool though. :) "Bug" has been spotted on my hc crusader, within rifts @ master diff. Then I got dc'd and I couldn't further test (thankfully moments after killing the boss, so I didn't die. Lost some loot though. :( )MannyThePoor0 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Bugged PermaDeath... with Legendary on ground This has happened to me at least twice now with the Firebird's Set bonus. It is supposed to revive you, yet instead it sometimes causes PermaDeath where the only way out is leaving the game... and last time I saw a Legendary drop on the ground next to my PermaCorpse, and with it being a Public Game I could do nothing about it but kiss it goodbye. Another time it happened right before the Rift Guardian died also. Has this happened to anyone else? I heard they are buffing the Firebird Set bonuses to make it viable coming Patch 2.1, yet I hope it fixes this also.Adonis477 Aug 27, 2014
Aug 27, 2014 Login issue; inconsitent party state See referenced screen shot, here: http://imgur.com/d2AEZD4 Note how I cannot start a game. "Only available to party leader." Restarting fixes this problem. I was playing in a single player game when it occured. I did not record the message then; it was something like "unable to initialize party state." I do not have quick join enabled, and no one was requesting to join my game. I will post another message to this thread if it occurs again.Joe2 Aug 27, 2014