Bug Report

May 21, 2014 Possible Barbarin WW DC bug. Is anyone else playing barb getting DC? Because I have been playing my Crusader for around 30 hours this week with no DC whatsoever. Then I decide to play my barb and I get DC 3 times in an hour using WW. That and I have seen my brother DC 5 times this week while he is playing his barb doing WW.Odin0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Radiant Chest drop unreachable legendary One of the Cursed Chests (Flooded Cave level 2 - Adventure mode) dropped the Legendary Plan I was waiting for quite some time, but because it has some free space behind it, the plan automatically falled there and no matter how many times I click on it, I can't collect it. It is really frustrating, mainly because this is a green plan drop (Plan: Aughild's Authority). Here is a screenshot about the stucked item: http://imgur.com/9e3bIan.jpgSorven0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Bug/exploits report (Hotfix them please) Hello i would like to report a few ingame bugs(Sry if its not the proper forum section) Bug 1: Tal mans finger ( WD finger whitch spawns 2 unites ) EACH of them does 150-200m dmg Per hit EACH second itsl ike u move with 1 hit ko hack in the game . Bug 2: Crusader Akara'ts Champion (rune Fire starter) it gives 460% fire dmg but thing is its not working as intented it STACKS! instead of hiting 1 time like mage's configlate passive for example so if u hit 1 mob for over 3 sec the ability dosent overwrite it self but its STACKing like a new debuff each time Bug 3: Act 5 / boundie quest Lord of hills .... mobs are spwning from some kind of tends ...equip hand that ( drops gold from the sky cant remember their name ) go behind the fire camp and kill 20 mobs which dies in 1 hit then mobs dows 2 sec to respwn gold pops up from massacare and u get gold by doingthat ... it is really abusable ( tried it my self for 10-15 mins it works) but kinda needs hours of afk to do that and its not fun at all ) Now its time for my special question to blizzard employs and moderator's who read the forums. You people know the bugs/exploits of the games for example tall man finger is being streamed on twitch for over 2 weeks and u can even google u know diablo 3 exploits and u will get ur self on the stuff that ruines the game .... i am just WONDERING why the hotfixes are so slow on that i really hope blizzard could clean this mess up with the exploit so people wont have unfair advantage over ours I Strongly hope that people will reply with even more bugs/exploits they know so we can have a clear game for all of us .I am also hoping for a decent reply from blizzard forum moderator :) .ThanksWingoo1 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Can't find Karyna. I receive quest Talk to Karyna, save and exit. Now i enter game and can't find Karyna nowhere! Cursor point me to Vortem's Chapel, but no Karyna here..Denny77940 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Midnight sparkle in whimsyshire So I've been farming spectrum for the past day on T6 and I've noticed that one of the champs "Midnight sparkle" hardly has any health, usually my pets one shot it before I can see the amount of health it has. What's making me think this is a bug is that a purple champion on T6 getting one shot by a pet seems a little odd or just having such low health on T6 is odd. Will continue looking for him and try to get the exact health the champ has. Thanks.Slittcer0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Eskandiel's Wave Attack not despawning lost my HC wiz just now to this rift boss http://i.imgur.com/ArbMrih.jpg He hit me with his knock back wave, but instead of despawning, the wave just stayed there forever, continually knocking me back into the wall. I was knocked up the entire time so spamming my skills and teleport did nothing. Had to watch myself proc UA and die for 5-10 seconds without being able to do anything. I was near the side of the map so maybe that caused the bug? Weirdont0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Major bugs fixed. Please fix physical WOL Wave of Light: Wall of Light appears to be bugged Per the 2.0.5 patch notes Skill Rune - Wall of Light Impact weapon damage increased from 709% to 870% Damage type changed from Holy to Physical Despite being listed as nearly 250% more weapon damage. LTK hits Much Much harder without any rune at all.Sadeiko0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Iron Skin Disappears on ground effects I've noticed on some monster affix ground effects such as Frost explosion and Arcane sentry my Iron skin with Reflective skin rune turns off when running into certain ground effects on certain conditions. It happens activated on during the damage over time phase of an explosion from a frost orb or sometimes when I already have it up and arcane sentry hits me. I'm sure there are other affixes that effect it since it seems my skin is cut much shorter since 2.0.5 went live but these were the easiest to test out.BigTo2 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 The Tall Man's Finger Bug The ring bonus applies to pets from all classes, including the barbarian call of the ancients and crusaders bowman, as for barbs, it makes the ancients giants and they crit for 50M+, anyways, it is indeed the most fun effect ever, it is like playing with a bunch of Megazords destroying minions.AkUriel6 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 I can not resurrect die on this level: http://www.pictureshack.ru/view_84144_fyfy.png and I can not be revived, mb its not bug, excuse me if not bugProtege0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Loss of Community Buff/Energy Armor... When I close a rift, mostly noticed it in solo, I will lose my Community buff. Occasionally when in a group I will lose my buff as well. But only if I am the one to close the rift. Exit game, make new, and buff is back. This is a pain because I don't know if I just lost my Icon for it, or if I lost the whole buff altogether. This has also been happening with my Energy Armor skill. Since ROS launch, when I close shrine, and it reaches "0" on timer, my Energy armor goes away and I have to recast. Also, while playing in game, occasionally I will lose my Energy Armor when Shrine effects wear off. And notice it when I begin taking tons of damage, more so than normal. Recast it. I know my timer didn't expire on it. I cast Force weapon at the same time. And they have the same 10 minute timer. Force weapon remains active. But not energy armor. Anyone else having this issue as well?NeoPagan1 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Tempest Rush doesnt proc Stalgard's Decimator Sweeping Wind "[...] is refreshed each time you strike an enemy with a melee attack". Stalgard's Decimator: "Your melee attacks throw a piercing axe at a nearby enemy, dealing 275–350% weapon damage as Physical." Tempest Rush refreshes Sweeping Wind, thus seems to be melee. But it doesn't proc Stalgard's Decimator?! Appearently, Barbs using WW have a similar issue: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12329933177#1 Best regards, SklibbiSklibbi0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Terasure Pygmy So i just joined game, started adventure mode, teleported from atc 2 to act , opened rift...make few steps then something dropped in my eye...huh a lot gold on ground ? No..what it could be...i found like 15-20 Terasure pygmies..my god ! what is that ! Attaching screens: http://www.imgup.cz/images/2014/05/21/prTFW.jpg http://www.imgup.cz/images/2014/05/21/OlEnt.jpg Could someone explain this ? btw i didnt even killed them all, they run different sides...Dawex4 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Moonlight Ward doesn't work against Belial Moonlight Ward will not even proc the shards against Belial's final form. Based on spectral blade's cast range, I'm assuming the 15-yard distance is not the problem. Arcane Orbit, which is practically the same ability as moonlight ward's proc, works perfectly fine on Belial. I also saw that this has been an issue since at least march.Bananahamock0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Act 5 bounty bug - battlefields; HIVE; Ixatla Act 5 bounty bug - battlefields; HIVE; Kill Ixatla After killing the Hive, the marker for next objective shows, but Ixatla does not appear. Pointer seems to indicate the cracks of doom in that area.DeathRAWKS0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Trade window not working I wanted to give a set item I just found to a party member. We were both in town after a rift. I wanted to use trade window, but "trade" was greyed out in his options, and it said "player is busy". If this is working as intended, please tell us what exactly prevents the trade from opening. I ended up dropping the item which is always risky (disconnect, someone else quick-grab it).StuRedman0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 lost gear while muling yes I know nobody should mule items on the ground. I just dropped all my gear (legs and a yellow) of one char and switched to another, a friend was waiting in-game. As I left the game (not the party) all items disappeared immediately! Both of us tested it again with a single item. Only Health pots didn't vanished. Is this indented? As I can remember in the past it was possible.Normann1 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Billion+ damage text bug My wizard (Jotun) started getting some hits in the billions or hundreds of million when using the wave of force/heatwave skill and magic missile (probably happens with all my skills), I noticed it starting after trying to id a legendary staff but got interrupted by a bat. Some large damage texts are white, some are yellow so it looks "normal" except the monsters don't actually die any faster. Check my screenshots: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4u285sqj3bp03fs/Screenshot039.jpg https://www.dropbox.com/s/6dak4hlfq49sz06/Screenshot042.jpgswe6663 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Slow time bug? Or undocumented nerf? REPOSTING this from general as it is a major issue, and I am not sure if Blizzard actually wanted it to be a nerf, or if it is an unintended bug. Previously while using a Wizard's slow time spell while using a heavy CoolDown Reduction (CDR) set, you were able to bathe areas in slow time. The cooldown was short enough you could place multiple before the firsts time wore off. As of this patch, you are only allowed to have one slow time bubble up at any time. Casting a new slow time before the original's timer is up, simply removes the first one... This is pretty major in terms of team play and using slow time. I would prior place multiple bubbles and standing in any of them gave the attack speed buff, that is no longer the case and my gf / team now has to stay close to me at all times, not the best since I am a melee wizard... Is this an unintentional byproduct of the change to slow time? I do not understand why it would need nerfed in this manor... 15seconds up is hardly a "long" time.Stull6 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Augchild's bracers crafting cost bugged. The bracers cost 120 arcane dust while every other item in the set costs 6-12 dust. Someone mistakenly added an extra zero....Blu5 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Holy Cause Bug Looks like the heal from Holy Cause (passive) is not working with Blessed Shield (Shattering Throw rune).Bovinex0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Socket bug? Hello, I've tried numerous times to roll a socket on an Odyn Son mace and have not had any luck. I'm now starting to think it maybe bugged since I have a 1 out of 9 chance on rolling a socket and there's no +skill to roll on the weapon. The cost of my next roll is 1,345,410. This is getting a bit ridiculous. I've never had this issue before and it's quite frustrating since it's expensive in forgotten souls and gold. I was going to post a pic put the forum doesn't allow uploading support and I'm not joining a picture hosting site. Has anyone else found it difficult to roll sockets in 1-handers or an Odyn Son mace since 2.0.5? Thanks, MadmanMadman0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Key warden wrong drop i just got a key of glutony from xah'rit.Fjendsen1 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 iron Maiden I have tested and It is not counting the thorns from the Demon skin set when calculating the 50% increase. Since this is happening I can assume It also is not counting the thorns from the Thorns of the invoker set, though I am unable to test the invoker myself.Nertak1 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 haunt of vaxo - Piranhado Hi, Piranhado clearly stuns the targets, as it says "stunned" above them when they are sucked up by it, yet it does not proq haunt of vaxo. Only bogadile proqs the desired effect, and really, it is not a stun at all, it completely removes the target from combat. it should work on Piranhado and not bogadile. Can this bug be addressed? Thank youBlight3 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 BUG: Piranhado does NOT proc certain items I'd like to bring to your attention some strange behavior I've seen from the Witch Doctor skill: Piranhado. First up is the item "Haunt of Vaxo" - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/haunt-of-vaxo Despite Piranhado clearly announcing that enemies caught in it are "stunned", it does NOT proc the secondary effect of Vaxo. Bogadile, on the other hand, does proc it. Secondly, "Strongarm Bracers" - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/strongarm-bracers Despite Piranhado counting towards the "I am the one who knocks" knockback achievement, testing has shown that the skill does NOT actually proc the extra damage secondary effect on the bracers. Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBTTvh5mfwkTheTacoMan2 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Lost Achievements Since the expansion I've noticed I have a lot of achievements that got uncredited. Some of them I earned again, others not yet. I don't know if it's because of the expansion or some patch between when I originally earned them and now. Example: The Coven Overthrown - Kill Maghda. The Butterfly Effect - Kill Maghda in a cooperative game. Bul-Kathos Reborn - Complete Act IV with a barbarian. *And the same achievement for other classes. My suspicion is that I lost them in whatever patch the difficulty levels were redone in. And I think I lost progress on some other achievements like; Hard Wells - Use 1,000 health wells. *I'm at 91/1000 and earlier this week I was in the 30s. I have around 400 hours of play time so either I'm an incredible player who almost never uses health wells or I lost progress towards this achievement. Or is that a new achievement? Yes, this isn't the most difficult thing in the world but who knows if I lost progress on other, more difficult achievements, or achievements that take longer.MadDawg3 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Conversation Achievement Glitch It's funny how the last patch claims to have fixed some broken or missing achievements yet im still missing" Now I've Heard Everything" Conversation achievement even though i have filled all the requirements -Stay A While and Listen ( 5/25/12) -Bewitched (5/28/12) -More Then Stories (5/29/12) -It's Just Us (5/30/120 Anyone else having trouble with this achievement to?? ( Please if a Member of the Blizz team Reads this is there a way to fix this?? ( already tried re-talking to everyone and it does nothing because they are already considered complete)ProtoOmega8810 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 can t have fixedasset pe hit on boot (mystic) hi everybody ! first of all sorry for my bad english ! i am a french nephalem and i post on your forum to have an answer about my request ! i tried a lot of time to have fixedasset per hit on my cain boot but it never appear (75 try on it) so i ask myself , and i think there is maybe a bug on mystic (boot) cause there is only 12 choise and 2 choice per choice (... ^^ sorry ) so after 75 try it seems random dont like me OR there is a maybe a problem ! i tried on yellow boot to found this fixedasset per hit it never come after 50 try too .... ! i hope to find an answer on this forum cause i lose a lot of soul and money (a LOT) on this boot and the french forum can t help me ! TY for reading and sorry again for bad english ! "Edit: i just want to know if there is a bug or not to stop the Massacre ^^ !"Bibi1 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Blizzard please fix Ray of Frost targeting!! Been using Light of Grace and its amazing, however the targeting on ray of frost is so clumsy. Can you please make it like desinergrate. It currently tries to auto target a single mob over allowing you to control where it centers.Knight1 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Health regen not working I hit lvl 70 today and noticed on my wizard im not regening any hp even with like 1-6k hp regen. My barbian friend also used his buff for regen and still nothing. The name of my character that has this glitch is called Zenkai.Zenkai4 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Hexing pants of Mr Yan and Seven Sided Strike I have experienced a potential bug from Hexing pants of Mr. Yan when using Seven Sided strike. It says it should give bonus to my monk when moving, however when is my monk performing this seven kicks, it is like he is stationary - so DPS decrease, instead of increase. From what I see, my monk is definitely moving during his seven sided strike kicks, so it should benefit from these pants bonus. Hope it will be solved soon (soonish). :)Firius1 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 tempest rush with inner fire disconnection So I've been getting sudden disconnections from the game server whenever I'm channelling tempest rush with epiphany inner fire. I'm not sure whether if it's because of the massive amount of stuff going on on screen but the disconnection box will pop up without any lag prior to it. Strange enough, after disconnecting, I'll be sent back to the character screen rather then the login menu. I hope this gets looked into, getting DC while in rifts is frustrating.Sketcheeze1 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Party Issues - Public Game? Have encountered an issue where a party of 4 continually "breaks up" when leaving game. I.e. rather than leaving game and going to lobby, the game splits all of the players up and we have to reform a party. Switching characters, resetting bounties, etc. has all suffered because of this. Unsure what is causing this bug.Pri0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Luck I think think the drop rate for legendary items should be the same for all players... I feel like im blizzards own personal garbage-can i get the same drops over and over again (and ive lvl'ed 300 lvl's up in ROS now) 2 handed with vit and no sockets, belts and shields is what i get on all my chars... While other have 3 complete sets for all chars... its beginning to take the joy out of the game, no point in playing because i know what ill get... and Iceclimber boots has not yet dropped in my game im beginning to think they dont exist...Dynnot0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Multiple Crashes in Westmarch survivors encla Hi!! I apologize if i'm not explaining well, but because i'm French, it's a little bit difficult for me. I'll do my best to explain as well as i can. ;-) My problem is really annoying, because each time i'm in westmarch "survivors' enclave" the game crash when i'm going near the seller: "powell the miner". I'm playing in solo, and i can't do the quest "the witch" because i can't avoid this part of the map, where Powell is. I tried to find some informations, but without success. It seems i'm the only one with this kind of trouble. I hope i'll have an answer because i'm completely stuck! This bug aside, the game is running well on my computer. By advance, i thank you for your attention and your help.Asghan0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Known Issues Languishing Yan's pants - not a known issue? Barbarian WW does not work properly with this item when dual wielding. It has been mentioned in countless threads yet still has not made the known issues list. So I guess this is just something that isn't deemed that important right now, but you cant take a moment to verify the issue (you're moving with -20%-25% resource/damage) and then add it to the list? Took a scathing post in general to get a blue to come out of the woodwork and answer like 22 issues in some ambiguous thread. The communication is lacking and if I were you I would actually be ashamed. I suppose you can make a case that the mystery can be exciting but come on, in this case it is not so. Finally, why do I even care? WW barb is 1/10 of a Leap/EQ barb.. 'But we feel it is in a good place right now.' Go ahead and peep the profile, I'm here to tell you it is not. And you will realize this when you check the metrics in a few more weeks and find 95% leap/eq barbs. Meanwhile 'The leap animation will be changed to be like the females, faster, better, love it...' Really? It all seems a bit weird.Lenyo0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Achievement [We Are the Champions] Hello everyone, Salut les Bleus, Sorry i am french. I can not complete this achievement, because no devel seems to have the will to fix it. I've spent money to play the game, i'm spending time to complete all of these f****** achievements, so please fix it, i am so tired...so hardcorely disappointed. Subjugators champions are never taken into account....since at least 9 march 2014 (the screenshot below as proof). http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=564776Screenshot001.jpg I have tons of screenshots which prove to have killed them of the dozens time... Please DO YOUR JOB, fix it !ReinhearZ1 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Slow Movement Just started playing Diablo 3 last night and everything seemed to run smoothly. However I've tried to play 3 times today, with the exact same settings as last night, and for some reason my character and all followers seem to be moving in slow motion.Darkflame10 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Reroll-Bug (Armor rolling lower stats) Don't know if this bug is known yet, but I found nothing on this board. So I tried to reroll a rare armor and for some reason it rolled lower stats than it normally should do. Lv 70 pants should roll between 350 and 415 vit, but this one rolled 249 for example. This only seems to happen with Kadala-stuff (just an assumption, but this did not occur on dropped or crafted armor so far). Time: Around 15:15 (CEST, eu server) Here's a screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/2KQRZdQ.jpgGiloniC0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Bows and crossbows rolling for INT not DEX Not really a bug i guess, but i'm sure it wasn't intended. Here is a picture of a crossbow that clearly roll it's main stat as inteligence even if it rolled for dexterity in the first place: http://postimg.org/image/81cnx84bv/ Notice on the picture that i'm using a daibo and a spirit stone, therefore i'm a monk. I'm pissed that i can't give the bows and crossbows that rolls inteligence to my scoundrel, or even roll for dexterity using the mystic. A lot of bows and crossbows comes with inteligence instead of dex when i first drop them, this must be adressed as a bug.Oponomo1 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Skill slots error in for my DH I've got 2 defensive, 1 hunter and 1 devices skill slot for my L61DH. I am missing a Archery skill slot Logged on for the first time in 2 years and noticed it. It hadn't occurred previous to thisOhBeeKay0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Hexing Pants of Mr. Yan Hello lovely Community, First of all, i have to say sorry for my School-English ^^ I noticed that the Suffix of the "hexing Pants of mr yan" a Little Bit buggy is. If i want to Play whrilwind with it, i have to Click First "leftclick" to get the buff. When im standing still and Click to Play the whrilwind - i will Not get the buff. I dont Know if this is intentional, but for the gameplay with the hexing Pants + whirlwind is this very awkward, because there are too many interruptions Motion in boss-Fights and i Must always First to Click the leftclick I Hope You will understand me ^^ Greetz from Germany :)Kaltenbach3 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 An indestructible creature While in rift, i've encountered a glitch which makes an elite can't be targeted. There was no health bar and i tried to attack but none hit him. he kept following me and used his moves.Fermatahyde1 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Chat Screen Usernames Not Showing Up. I have experienced this a couple of times since 2.0.4 was dropped, and more frequently in 2.0.5. Sometimes, the usernames in the chat screen do not show up and only look like brackets. For example: <RiftRuns>[JonnyBGood] would look like: <RiftRuns>[] Usually, I can re-log back into the game, and it fixes the problem. I run Diablo III ROS on a MacBook Air 2013 OS X 10.9.2. I also experience the frozen load screens occasionally, and have to hard reboot my computer when this happens. In regards to the username bug, I thought I would bring it to your attention because I did not notice any threads relating to it. -ScrappydoScrappydo0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 what happened to my magic find during the anniversary thing you have going my magic find was 500+% and my gold find was 800+%. you shut down for "maintenance" now my magic find is dropped to 106%???????????? what the heck. Ive been playing on torment 1 and 2 for 3 hours gone through 4 rifts and only found 1 legendary item (which before the maintenance i was getting a few legendary item drops per rift)Rathmell4 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 stuck: Belial event does not start if you enter belials chamber with a long range AoE dmg buff active (like Rain of Vengeance - Dark Cloud), it can actually 1-hit belial (in child form), before the cutscene starts. then, the event doesnt continue, and players get stuck.psySPY0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 nagelring from act 1 bag? I just opened 20 Act 1 bounty bags, saw a ring drop and i was so happy that i was a Royal Ring of Granduer! But then i got a Nagelring instead, don't really know if that's possible but, still weird. It was normal difficulty too where i farmed all the bags.wikro2 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Kadala vendor not working When doing business with Kadala I can not vendor items purchased from her even though the vendor icon shows up when mousing over an item. I am forced to run to another vendor to sell the items and clear out inventory space. This has been like this since Day 1 and is extremely inconvenient when spending 500 shards and having to make 5 trips to another vendor just to make more space. Please fix this so Kadala accepts vendor items.JessiBear0 May 21, 2014
May 21, 2014 Cursed chest events in act2. and other bugs. I've been doing full playthroughs via reset quests many many times and I do not actively go out of the way to complete them. act 1 : cursed mill never shows up (allegedly bugged. I've completed all others for cursebreaker of tristam act 2: cursed outpost, cursed battlement, cursed archive appear to be very rare or bugged. I've completed the other 3. act 3: all complete. act 4: cursed dias not showing up (allegedly bugged) i think act 2 cursed chest events seem to have a very rare frequency. that it might even be a bugchrisloup5 May 21, 2014