Hardcore

May 10, 2012 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the Hardcore forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct Posting Guidelines Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Bashiok1 May 10, 2012
20h 2.0 Patch Q&A for Hardcore Players I see the same questions being asked over and over again in-game, now that the long-awaited 2.0 patch has landed. In the interest of trying to help a few folks, and maybe anticipating some questions they might have down the line, here is my 2.0 Patch Q&A for hardcore players. Probably the question I have been asked the most is... 1. What difficulty level should I start out in? If you're at level 60 and a current, active player with decent gear, you can probably handle Torment-1, but don't start out there! First of all, every single class' skills have gone through very significant revisions, and if you go running off headlong into anything higher than Normal difficulty without pausing first to review your skills and see if they still do what you expect them to do, you could be risking your hero's life. All of the patch notes, and most importantly, all of the class and skill changes can be found here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/12671560/patch-201-now-live-2-25-2014 Please take a moment to read through the changes for the class(es) you play and see what the devs have done to your former WOTB WW barb or 100% uptime Archon Wizard. Barbarian changes: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/12671560/patch-201-now-live-2-25-2014##Barbarian Demon Hunter changes: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/12671560/patch-201-now-live-2-25-2014##DemonHunter Monk changes: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/12671560/patch-201-now-live-2-25-2014##Monk Witch Doctor changes: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/12671560/patch-201-now-live-2-25-2014##WitchDoctor Wizard changes: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/12671560/patch-201-now-live-2-25-2014##Wizard Once you think you've got yourself settled into a decent skills-build, don't forget to spend your Paragon points! Then, start out in a moderate level, Expert or Master, and make sure you're good to go before risking Torment. Elemental damage really hurts now in higher difficulties, so make sure you have your all-res in a good place. 2. So, what about these account-shared Paragon points? You can hit P from inside a game to access the Paragon interface. You can spend the same points over again into each character you have in hardcore. Here is Blizzard's page with all the Paragon information: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/13020718/ 2a. If I die in hardcore, will I lose paragon levels? You will never lose paragon in hardcore, even if you die and then delete the dead character. The paragon you earn is yours to keep, no matter what. 3. I lost a whole bunch of achievements, and I'm earning achievements again for things I've already done a long time ago. Is the achievement system broken, or what? Actually, it's not. Blizz did remove a lot of achievements because they became outdated with patch 2.0. For example, some of them referenced Nightmare, Hell, or Inferno boss kills. Others referred to crafting materials that have been removed. You still have all of these achievements (even though you lost the points) in your Achievement log (F9 key in-game.) You'll find a new section in the Feats of Strength category with drop-down lists noting all of your previously-earned deeds. The reason you seem to be earning the same ones over again that you had before is because now there is a version of, say, "kill Azmodan on Master difficulty or higher", plus all the variations of the Azmodan achievements such as avoiding his blood pools, taking out the summoning constructs before any minions spawn, et al. So yes, in a way, you are earning the same achievements again, but on Master or higher rather than Hell level or higher. :) 4. Speaking of achievements, I'm in a clan and getting absolutely spammed by achievement messages in my clan channel. Is there any way to turn them off? There are two places where you can turn off (or on) achievement notices for friends and clan-mates. For friends, from in-game, hit ESC > Options > Social and uncheck the "Friend Earns an Achievement" box to turn them off. For clan-mates, go to your clan page (type N in-game) and click on the little round gear-like object on the right-hand side (the tool-tip if you point to it says "News Filters".) Click on the Achievements box to remove the check-mark there, and that will turn off the clan-mate notices. 5. How do I join a clan? There's a button located in the lower right-hand corner of the character selection screen (or you can hit Shift-O from almost anywhere in-game) to bring up the Clans & Communities social interface. Blizz has a nice explanation for all of this here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/12891941/ (Continued below)Galx74 20h
21h Hardcore FAQ Please Read Hardcore FAQ === How do I make a hardcore character? To unlock the option of making a hardcore character you have to play a softcore(regular) character up to level 10. Once you get to level 10, go back to character creation and create a new character and remember to click the "Hardcore" button under the gender options. (Thanks to Sky for this one) === What are the differences between hardcore and regular(aka: softcore) Diablo 3? The ONLY differences are: -Hardcore achievements -No real money auction house -Different community -If you die, you..... Lose access to your Character Lose all equipped items Lose all items in inventory Lose all items your followers have equipped If it's not listed above it's the same as softcore === I didn't read what was underlined above so I'm curious; do I lose my achievements, stash, my gold, or my artisan progression? No, you lose none of those things. They all persist even if your hardcore hero dies. === Can I share items, gold, artisans, stash between hardcore and softcore heroes? No, nothing is shared between the two game modes ever. You don't use the same auction house and you can't play with other heroes of a different mode. Two Hardcore heroes can play together and share items as long as they are both hardcore though. === My character died but it's not my fault, can I get my character back or at least cry on the forums? No and No. Even if it's lag, a stealth nerf, a blizzard employee comes to your house and covers your eyes, or a bug or glitch kills you at level 59..... You will not get that character back and you can not cry on the forums. You must suck it up because all those things are part of hardcore play. Accept it or don't play it. === How can I have two skills of the same slot loaded at the same time? What you are referring to is called elective mode. It allows you to mix and match ANY skills in any spot. It is not on by default to prevent new players from making simple mistakes in skill choice (like not choosing a signature on a beginning wizard). Elective Mode is enabled by going into options while in game, choosing the game play section, the checking the box next to elective mode. === Is there any way to loot a fallen party member like in Diablo 2? No this is not possible in Diablo 3 all inventory items are effectively lost when you die, however you could *try to throw as many items out of your inventory onto the ground as your hero is in the process of being beaten to death..... Let me know how that works out. === Is there a way to quickly exit the game before I die? No. Unlike Diablo 2 you can not quickly exit the game before that killing blow is dealt. Clicking "exit game" starts a ten second timer after that 10 seconds you will be logged out. The only exception is that there is no log out timer while doing so from the safety of a town. === Do my dead heroes take up my limited number of character slots? They don't have to. Any time after they are dead you can select the option to "Archive" the fallen hero. This will put them into their own list where you can view them at any time. Heroes on the archive list will not count towards your account's 10 character limit. === How can I talk to other hardcore players while in game? You can join the Hardcore Public Chat Channel by clicking the little gear above the chat window -> Click public chat -> Hardcore. If you change to party chat with "/p" you can get back to hardcore with "/c". Also "/?" Gives a list of chat commands. Please ask any other questions in this thread and we will answer them here. These FAQ will be updated as questions are asked. Thanks for reading, eMLiquid Stay Safe and Honor the fallen!eMLiquid163 21h
3d Contribute 1 tip for staying alive in HC [only 1 tip per person] - Never use a wireless mouse / keyboardAltonZ1049 3d
Jul 17, 2016 ROS: HC Guide to Success Alright with the fast approaching date for ROS release there are a lot unknowns and questions about what will change, so here is some more information about my knowledge of RoS. Here are the main points I'll talk about and what you can do to prepare yourself for a smoother transition into RoS: 1. Paragon and Difficulty Settings 2. Crafting Mats 3. Crafting Plans 4. Act 5 5. Adventure Mode 6. Mystic 7. Bounties 8. Nephalem Rifts 9. Ubers 1. Difficulty Settings We’ve been almost a month into Patch 2.0.x and by far you should have experienced the new Paragon system and new difficulty settings, if you haven’t done it yet, well I don’t need to tell you that you should do it immediately. There are plenty of topics on the Paragon system, so I’ll keep this more on the difficulty settings. Your journey into RoS will start in the beginning of A5 (if you have Diablo already killed) and the first monster you encounter will be lvl61, which means that everything you know about incoming damage in the current difficulty system. If you can comfortably play Torment 1 at the moment, as you progress into lvl63-64 and up you will find it harder to survive on T1 and monsters will take longer to kill. The game changes quite a bit as you approach 70. From what I can tell when you reach level 67 the monsters turn into level 70. It was like this on beta pretty much during my time there and I can’t tell if it is bug or not, but monsters skip 67,68 and 69 and just jump up to lvl70, while you’re still using sub 60’s gear. Suggestion here is to stay on lower difficulties as the incoming damage is very different than at 60. Once you reach 70, don’t expect to be able to farm Torment 1 right away. My suggestion: Don’t start on higher difficulty settings, incoming damage doesn’t compare to Patch 2.0.x 2. Crafting Mats Developers have decided that once you reach level 60 a new set of crafting materials will be required to craft and enchant level 61 through 70 gear. Here is what those new crafting materials are: Reuasable parts: These are the result of salvaging white items you find at lvl 61+. Arcane Dust: This is the material that comes out of salvaging blue items in stacks 1 to 3 per blue item Veil Crystal: This is the result of salvaging lvl 61+ yellow items and it comes always as a stack of 1. Forgotten soul: This is the result of salvaging lvl 61+ legendary items and also a drops from Rift guardians, but about that a little later. Forgotten souls are used in enchanting legendary items or crafting the new legendary recipes at lvl 70. Mystic eats them for breakfast and you will most likely be hungry for them constantly. Death Breath: This is the analog of Demonic Essence and drops at lvl 61+ elite packs and it’s drop rate is based on the difficulty settings. It’s a crafting mat that is required to enchant and craft almost every item at level 70. All of these crafting mats are used in crafting and enchanting new end game gear at lvl 61+. In my opinion the most used crafting mat besides Forgotten souls is Arcane dust and it was the mat I was always missing for my enchanting and crafting. Old crafting mats can't be converted to the new ones. Suggestion: You should pick up and salvage every item you find on the ground, it will be used. 3. Crafting Plans Crafting plans that you have found now will not automatically upgrade to their level 70 versions. Each of the plans you can craft now has its level 70 version and it will need to be found before you can craft it. They also come with new set bonuses and special legendary affixes for the most part. There are many new recipes that are level 70 exclusive that are not dropping at the moment. In order to craft any of these new items you will need: - White version of the item you crafting – example Cain’s helm will require lvl 70 white helm - Special crafting reagent that drops from rare spawns (purples) or bosses –Cain’s craft requires Maghda’s soul, a crafting reagent that has a chance to drop from Maghda. My experience shows that difficulty doesn’t reflect on the drop rate and it’s very low. - High level gem and/or decent amount of gold and crafting mats (Veil Crystals, Arcane Dust and/or Reusable parts) – example with Cain is that it requires highest possible gem in the game, which is Flawless Royal and costs about 9.8mil to craft (as of last beta patch). There are 48 new crafting reagents as far as I could tell and there is already a list of locations and monsters that drop them. Once RoS is released and confirmed nothing has changed, I’m sure that topic will be bumped.silentkiller85 Jul 17, 2016
7h So you think you can Powerlevel? (Season 14) Season: 14 Paragon: 998 Class: Barbarian Strength: 8452 Vitality: 6450 Build: Sherwin's Hurricane Booster Gear... Wrath of the Wastes (6) - Diamonds Bul-Kathos's Oath (2) - Emerald & Gem of Ease Pride of Cassius (6 seconds) Hellfire Amulet (Passive Skill) Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac (Keep Ignore Pain and Wrath of the Berserker active) Nemesis Bracers (Spawn Champions from Shrines/Pylons) Convention of Elements or Skull Grasp Gems... Gem of Ease (85) Boon of the Hoarder (50) Gogok of Swiftness (25) Pain Enhancer (25) Skills... Wrath of the Berserker (Insanity) Whirlwind (Hurricane) Ignore Pain (Bravado) Threatening Shout (Grim Harvest) War Cry (Veteran's Warning) Battle Rage (Bloodshed) Passives (Pound of Flesh, Nerves of Steel, Weapons Master, Inspiring Presence, Boon of Bul-Kathos) Kanai's Cube (In-geom, Chilanik's Chain, Avarice Band) Details... Attack Speed Increase: 35% Critial Hit Chance: 40.5% Critical Hit Damage: 322% Area Damage: 70% (50% Base) Cooldown Reduction: 50.29% Physical Damage Increase: 38% (40% Max) Whirlwind Damage Increase: 26% (30% Max) Armor: 17.7k (83.57%) Lowest Resistance: 1103 (75.91%) Maximum Life: 1 million Life per Second: 10.7k Life per Hit: 40.5k Life per Kill: 11.1k Healing Bonus: 114.1k Pickup Radius: 5 Movement Speed: 25% Bonus Experience per Kill: 5349.4 Notes: Can ignore Enchantress as we're playing in a group. Threatening Shout to gain Fury. Life Regeneration and extra Run Speed is a bonus with Grim Harvest. Luckily Gem of Ease is difficult to lose as we don't really progress in Greater Rifts with it. This post is dedicated to all the players I've powerleveled (boosted). HC Powerleveling Community: Fastest powerlevel ever! What build are you using? Can anyone powerlevel me? Anyone free to boost? Let me know if you also need a powerlevel! Thank you... Other Notes: Managed to duplicate my build 6 times this season. Augmenting is good, but Paragon leveling is permanent. You don't have to wait for Ancients/Primals to have a good build.Sherwin11 7h
8h Hard-core and accidental finds I was trying out hard-core mode back this spring and accidentally found Wirt's Original Leg. Reason this freaked me out was that I had all but the Worn Edge and the items from Whimseydale with my soft-core characters. So is there any way I can 'unfind' it? I tried erasing my Hard-core character, but since his belongings existed on inside the New Tristam chest; the transmog of WOL also remained. If there is a way short of starting over from scratch with a new account, please tell me.Marrok7 8h
13h Hardcore Revive Policy Change Request. So according to Blizzard CS Twitter there was a DDOS attack that affected not only Diablo players but every other games of Blizzard. I get that there is already a strict policy on not reviving dead HC heroes but shouldnt there be an exception made for cases like Natural Disaster in this game a massive DDOS attack? Is it our job to make sure we are up to date on Twitter News to make sure it is safe to play games we paid for? I just wanted to play quietly after work. Why is that so hard to achieve....Venatus25 13h
13h Is hardcore dead? Doesn't seem like anybody plays public games in HC seasonal, I remember a few seasons ago there were plenty of people. What happened :(Ambush6 13h
1d Has anyone lost a character in HC Due to a disconnect on Blizzards end? I haven't had this yet but there was a time this season I was facing an elite and my ping shot up and lagged twice on that fight for about 2-3 seconds at a time...I thought I would be a goner. Another time I was just sitting in town and got an "error code 2" and dc'd so I was lucky there...it seems there should be some safe guards in place for HC players to prevent accidental death due to server side technical issuesScorp49 1d
1d Two Toons one week? Lost two toons in a week! Never lag contacted internet provider no issues...lost 100 hours or more due to what reason? Game seemed to have froze and bam dead....played a long time...since original diablo...I know my limits and don’t push often no reason for deathsbeanie1351 1d
1d Blizzard Fix the Game in HardCore That is right this has been going on for a long time. You can join a game with "0" people playing in a Rift, Gr or Bounty game. You try to join a Game showing people are playing in a Rift, GR, Bounties you can't. Yes I understand if all the games are full you can't join. So you try to join a T10 GR showing 10 you can't. You start a T10 GR and open it the public nobody joins. You go back out and now it is showing 13 or 15. But nobody join your game in that time.BigRed3 1d
2d The Ultimate Shadow Build... Seriously, I have no idea... Can any of you that have built a solid Shadow Set Demon Hunter please chime in here. I know this character has potential but how.QuazarKid8 2d
4d non noob looking for clan non noob looking for Clan I heard d3 is going on the gameboy and I wanna playLasagna1 4d
Aug 13 Croustillance L337z and vegans only.. Anybody here know what the croustillance is?.. If not ,you're kinda noob already.....y0han0011 Aug 13
Aug 12 NEVER PLAY AT WORK Just died again, doing a dumb !@# thing. Playing at work on my lunch break with a crap wifi connection on a laptop. At home I have a 27" desktop that is hardwired to the router. Lagged out and my shadow DH is dead on bounty run. We need to figure out a hardcore AFK lazy Netflix build that is bullet proof? Maybe crusader thorns with bombard?GOLDFARMER8 Aug 12
Aug 10 Looking For Aus HC Groups So I play HC actively (Americas Region) but can never find Aus players to push grifts 90+ send me a friend request to jam so high tier rifts FrankstonKid#1485 cheers!FrankstonKid2 Aug 10
Aug 10 Infernal Machine Drop % / lvl 70 / Torment 1 Is there something I'm not understanding My Hardcore can't get an Infernal Machine to drop after killing the Keywardens anything I'm not understanding..? also: I'm too much of a chicken sh!t to move up a level without understanding the benefits entirelyQuazarKid3 Aug 10
Aug 10 The Dangers of OverConfidence So... yeah. 8 hours in my first HC character and I was feeling good. "Ah ha ha ha, if I'm careful, and I never play when it's raining, I will never die. Once I get two elements of the Firebird set, it will take "3 deaths" before actual death. I'm going to tell everyone how awesome I am and how I'm NEVER going to die. 3 minutes later my teleports on cooldown, I'm stuck in a corner, and I already "died" once (resurrect is now on cool down). Managed to escape that time with 10% of my health. Hooh. But still alive. Oh ho ho ho. So I guess I can still brag about how I haven't died yet. P.S. Not going to play anymore HC today. That's a rule.MarigoldRan8 Aug 10
Aug 8 Season 14 legendary drops Playing PS4 with just myself and my wife we've noticed a lot of multiple drops of the same half a dozen items. I know this is not uncommon, but it seems more so this season, we've both commented on it whilst playing together and solo. Anyone else having issues with this?Skafloc5 Aug 8
Aug 7 If you dont play hardcore... You dont play real diablo.HungryJ3 Aug 7
Aug 4 Speedfarming Multishot Build So I've been playing with a build that I really like and just wanted to see what it would be like if all my rolls weren't garbage. I'm curious what other people think of my build. Keep in mind it's only for speed farming (about 90% neph rifts and 10% bounties) and that I won't be taking it past level 50 grift, and only that far to get my gems to a decent level. https://www.d3planner.com/937125003Gemivere3 Aug 4
Aug 3 'Indestructable' doesn't save you.. Hi, Had my HC char sadly move on to the 'Hall of Heros' due to a one-hit molten explosion... but wait, I was full HP and it was a single explosion, my 'Indestructable' and 'Prophet' hadn't triggered, they wern't on CD either, the only thing that makes it viable was Torment 8.. I was dumb enough to belive that the 'Indestructable' passive would give you a 'lucky' chance break but in this instance I was dead before the explosion grpahics had ended... Live and learn, well in this case.. die... sadly...Germidor11 Aug 3
Aug 1 Litany of the Undaunted/The Wailing Host Does anyone use this set? Just wondering. Almost have a full set of Ancient items. Only missing 3 pieces. Seems like the set would increase your damage by 1,300% and reduce damage taken by 52%. I am at GR60 and Farming T11 comfortably. Anything above that is risky. Augmenting all my pieces to ( 50 - 250 Strength ) while farming for Paragon points so that will help a little I guess. https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Blitz-1908/hero/99588727Blitz8 Aug 1
Aug 1 Why do so many people call it "softcore"? Softcore? Just as an opposite for "hard"? It should be called "practice mode". I mean really, that's what it is, practice. It's a way to play the game to learn mechanics and such with no penalty for dying.....it's practice.FeLoNiouS12 Aug 1
Jul 30 Would anyone be willing to boost me? Got stuck today.twoshaq2 Jul 30
Jul 30 SoftCore - No thanks! The other night my home town had a big storm which resulted in bad lag on my internet and power outages. I lost two HC toons, the first from lag and the second from a blackout. I went over to SC to play a few games as I didn't want to lose any more HC toons. I could not get over that every single public bounty game had at least one bot in it. While they were helping me get bounties it was also annoying, I will stick to HC from now on.Jamie3 Jul 30
Jul 29 PSA North East USA Verizon issues Both Blizz and Verizon have acknowledged intermittent connection problems to Blizzard servers for customers in the North East USAEmmetOtter1 Jul 29
Jul 29 I Got Bored. So I Died. No Big Deal. GR60 (T13). Rift Guardian at half health. It was a poison globe spammer. Died once. Firebird resurrect cooldown on 35 seconds. 15 seconds left to complete rift. Had successfully teleported out. Go back in or not? I went back in and died. RIP. But I was getting bored anyways so no biggie. Wanted to see how far I could push before dying permanently. Eh. Time to play another game until Sept 16 (when a new season begins).MarigoldRan0 Jul 29
Jul 29 HC char Killed while afk in pause-screen Well title say everything, killed without any reason. My char was not in danger, i just went away for half an hour and then 12 hours was lost just like that. I can deal with characters dying because my own fault, but this is quite the BS. This should be displayed in the pausescreen, that we will kill your character if you go afk in the field.Kruell9 Jul 29
Jul 28 Need a P Lvl 61-70 Need a PLvl 61-70Incubi0 Jul 28
Jul 27 Beware the cat My cat killed my Sader. My cat jumped on my desk and knocked the power out of my modem :-)Jamie5 Jul 27
Jul 27 Hmmm... What should I do? What to do? What to do? On my 3rd character of S14 and I finished the full season journey completing Guardian. I think that might have been my first time, although I was gone for so long I might have done it before... not sure. First time I remember! Woo Hoo! Took about 2 weeks. Seemed much easier than I remember it. I had originally intended to go back to WoW at this point, but Bfa hasn't really started (still in pre-patch) and D3 combat is so nice. Repetitive as hell though My two favorite wow class/specs are finally worth a damn in world pvp and that probably won't last. And frankly, staying away might get me inactive kicked from the guilds I'm in. Yet... I'm thinking of staying in d3... The pre-patch has been buggy, updating my macros and UI... hmmm not sure it speaks to me, ya know. Probably will stay until I die... Not really sureEmmetOtter2 Jul 27
Jul 26 What Do You Need for GR50 or Higher? Ok, so I beat GR49 with 8 seconds left in large part because my Firebird Meteor Wiz needed to retreat once either of the resurrects pop. I did it, but I almost died, permanently, twice. I have all of the equipment except amulets and rings. I'm using Haunt of Vaxos currently and a Pandemonium Loop (turns enemies into chickens) and another legendary ring that fears enemies, for CC. Only ancient item is the bracers. Legendary Gems are Zei's and Bane of the Stricken at lvls 40 and 30, respectively. Using Aether Ward for weapon (saved my life multiple occasions-especially against teleporting Rift Guardians) and cubed Nilfur's, Grand Vizier, and the -1 set requirement ring. What does GR50-60 require? 'Cuz I'm not going back there until I have better equipment. 49 almost killed me.MarigoldRan9 Jul 26
Jul 26 Have to share a close call... Got in a heap of trouble trying to play above my head...got that black and white looking screen and thought I bought it...but my wiz has unstable anomaly and my screen went to the normal 'color' again and I managed to escape... I've never noticed the screen change to the pale color before the 'you have died' on a death cheat proc, has anyone else?econrad12 Jul 26
Jul 25 Game breaking bug I am a hardcore player and I stumbled upon a bug that lead to my death. The bug prevented me from doing ANY MOVEMENT. I could not move, TP to town or anything that involved moving or channeling. Here is a clip of the bug. As you can see, I am mashing for dear life but to no avail. https://youtu.be/rnZtvMPYfBo I want my character back because it was a unfair death not caused by my handsPaxxor6 Jul 25
Jul 23 MIRINAE Gem I know it got nerfed but could the healing side of it be really good for Hardcore?GOLDFARMER2 Jul 23
Jul 23 Event of disconnection Hi guys, I would like to know when my connection is lost for a while, -does some of my further attacks applied in the game? -does my char move far or closer to enemies? -do enemies surge forward to me (when my char is standing on place)? -a completed normal rift is about to close does my char will be returned to town if he/she survives the dc (if the previous statement works)? If these does work in game can be the game freezed to conserve a char death? Thanks in advance, Regards, GyusziHUNGyusziHUN1 Jul 23
Jul 22 Switching from softcore to hardcore When switching to hardcore from softcore, do you have to run the campaign again in hardcore mode?Swampfoot8 Jul 22
Jul 20 So you think you love Mirinae? (S14) Season 14 Hardcore Barbarian Paragon 914 Greater Rift 75+ Cooldown Reduction > Attack Speed > Whirlwind Damage > Physical Damage > Critical Hit Chance > Critical Hit Damage Town Statistics... Cooldown Reduction 54.30% (Aim for 54.30%) Attacks per Second 2.01 (Aim for 2.03) Whirlwind Damage 25.00% (Aim for 30.00%) Physical Damage 20.00% (Aim for 40.00%) Critical Hit Chance 40.00% (Aim for 37.00%) Critical Hit Damage 409.00% (Aim for 360.00%) Maximum Life 900k Armor 15937 (81.99%) Lowest Resistance 1100 (75.86%) Pickup Radius 7 Gear... Wrath of the Wastes (6) - Diamonds Bul-Kathos's Oath (2) - Emeralds Pride of Cassius - 6 Seconds Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac Convention of Elements Nemesis Bracers Hellfire Amulet Bottomless Potion of Regeneration Gems... Bane of the Stricken (75) Gogok of Swiftness (75) Mirinae, Teardrop of the Starweaver (75) Skils... Wrath of the Berserker (Striding Giant) Whirlwind (Blood Funnel) Ignore Pain (Bravado) Overpower (Crushing Advance) Threatening Shout (Demoralize) Battle Rage (Bloodshed) Passives... Ruthless Nerves of Steel Weapons Master Relentless Boon of Bul-Kathos Kanai's Cube... The Furnace Mantle of Channeling Skull Grasp Enchantress... Forceful Push Powered Armor Erosion Focused Mind Enchantress Gear... Smoking Thurible (Cannot Die) Azurewrath (Lightning Damage) Wyrdward (Attack Speed) The Ess of Johan (Attack Speed) Oculus Ring (Attack Speed) Notes: Mirinae, Teardrop of the Starweaver > Pain Enhancer > Esoteric Alteration Mirinae becomes more powerful as we push and upgrade this gem. Mirinae becomes more useful as we increase our Maximum Life. Mirinae procs more often with increased Attack Speed. Other Notes: One of the fastest Power Leveling Barbarians ever! =)Sherwin4 Jul 20
Jul 19 Figured out Hardcore deaths I love Diablo and have been playing Diablo since 1998, Diablo 2 I started Hardcore. Any build that takes time to build up the defense buff is bad. I just died with my Necromancer Inarius build, you have to run up to monsters and get your bone armor up like a kamikaze. Same with Sader if you dont have 55% cool down don't even think about high GR. I wish they would make the defense buff last longer and not drop off so quick. And aways play with cabled ethernet, wired mouse & keyboard, etc.GOLDFARMER4 Jul 19
Jul 16 Need boosting to 70! Anyone available to boost me! I can also pay ;) Thank you guysTriko3 Jul 16
Jul 16 Best legendary gems for Necro Currently using and will continue to use bane the powerful. I have another gem slot open I have a +280 Vit Gem in place. Is there a legendary gem I would be better off? I really haven't played much since vanilla so a little insight would be great. This is actually my first character post AH removal and first seasonal character ever. I play solo 100% of the time so far. I just don't really understand all these legendary gems entirely so if anyone could give some insight that be awesome. Really looking for some toughness as my DMG is fine once buffed. (Full Persistence set) using corpse lance. I have a really good Johnstone + 4 other ancients so far as far as set/legendary go.Theboss8 Jul 16
Jul 16 Get rid of the Grotesque from Great Rifts!!! All they have done is ruin times and get in the way of a good run experience. Completely dull and stupid!!ErikBaka5 Jul 16
Jul 16 Fastest Paragon SOLO leveler? If I only care about paragon leveling, what is the fastest/most efficient SOLO class/build and factor in Greater rifts and key farming....Raserei2 Jul 16
Jul 16 Got my 6 set - Power leveling all followers come by twitch.tv/ncstyle for a safe and quick power-levelDustin1 Jul 16
Jul 15 My character die from nothing Hello i was in nephalem, i was with 3 players, we kill last room, when i go to the door i die without anyhting hit me, without butcher explosion... dont know its bug!! or does players can damage teammates? pls help... i wanna post the screen shot but theres no option for that so you can analysecarnificin4 Jul 15
Jul 15 So frickin rusty Well I've decided to come back for a bit and jump into s14 and decided to run rifts to level up (that's still the most efficient way right?) Chose hard (cause I know what I'm doing, right?) Moved Slowly though the first level. Down some stairs and elite mob with a ton of fast little critters Surrounded me Tasted me Found me delicious Epic fail. Had to laughEmmetOtter7 Jul 15
Jul 13 server disconnection Disconnected from the server in the middle of hardcore greater rift again. I dont know why there is a hardcore when blizzard again disconnected me from the server and when I logged back on my character was dead. It has happened to many hc toons not just mine. I have stayed close to players that were disconnected until they disappear off the screen so they dont die. Unfortunately i was running solo. The last time this happened i gave support the error code screen shot and all info required to never be gotten in touch with again. Thanks for many hours of wasted time. I dont mind when it is my foolishness that kills me but your incompentance is very annoyingbloodspiller15 Jul 13
Jul 12 Playing D3 again, old gamertag (DeadlySwift) Hey, I just started playing D3 again, my old Gamertag was DeadlySwift. I have always played the Demon Hunter class and used to be fairly decent. I will possibly be looking to join an active group of players if I stick around. I only have about a week of game time into this season. I am currently at GR66 but I am lacking in Damage so I will work on that a bit before my final push to GR70. From my understanding I need GR70 to start getting primal drops? I have read over most of the recent forum activity, surprisingly see a decent amount of familiar names. If anyone has some good Demon Hunter advice on my gear/setup I would appreciate it. I am pretty much completely new to all the updates.VonMoltski0 Jul 12