Hardcore

May 10, 2012 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the Hardcore forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct Posting Guidelines Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Bashiok1 May 10, 2012
13h Contribute 1 tip for staying alive in HC [only 1 tip per person] - Never use a wireless mouse / keyboardAltonZ1018 13h
Nov 9 Hardcore FAQ Please Read Hardcore FAQ === How do I make a hardcore character? To unlock the option of making a hardcore character you have to play a softcore(regular) character up to level 10. Once you get to level 10, go back to character creation and create a new character and remember to click the "Hardcore" button under the gender options. (Thanks to Sky for this one) === What are the differences between hardcore and regular(aka: softcore) Diablo 3? The ONLY differences are: -Hardcore achievements -No real money auction house -Different community -If you die, you..... Lose access to your Character Lose all equipped items Lose all items in inventory Lose all items your followers have equipped If it's not listed above it's the same as softcore === I didn't read what was underlined above so I'm curious; do I lose my achievements, stash, my gold, or my artisan progression? No, you lose none of those things. They all persist even if your hardcore hero dies. === Can I share items, gold, artisans, stash between hardcore and softcore heroes? No, nothing is shared between the two game modes ever. You don't use the same auction house and you can't play with other heroes of a different mode. Two Hardcore heroes can play together and share items as long as they are both hardcore though. === My character died but it's not my fault, can I get my character back or at least cry on the forums? No and No. Even if it's lag, a stealth nerf, a blizzard employee comes to your house and covers your eyes, or a bug or glitch kills you at level 59..... You will not get that character back and you can not cry on the forums. You must suck it up because all those things are part of hardcore play. Accept it or don't play it. === How can I have two skills of the same slot loaded at the same time? What you are referring to is called elective mode. It allows you to mix and match ANY skills in any spot. It is not on by default to prevent new players from making simple mistakes in skill choice (like not choosing a signature on a beginning wizard). Elective Mode is enabled by going into options while in game, choosing the game play section, the checking the box next to elective mode. === Is there any way to loot a fallen party member like in Diablo 2? No this is not possible in Diablo 3 all inventory items are effectively lost when you die, however you could *try to throw as many items out of your inventory onto the ground as your hero is in the process of being beaten to death..... Let me know how that works out. === Is there a way to quickly exit the game before I die? No. Unlike Diablo 2 you can not quickly exit the game before that killing blow is dealt. Clicking "exit game" starts a ten second timer after that 10 seconds you will be logged out. The only exception is that there is no log out timer while doing so from the safety of a town. === Do my dead heroes take up my limited number of character slots? They don't have to. Any time after they are dead you can select the option to "Archive" the fallen hero. This will put them into their own list where you can view them at any time. Heroes on the archive list will not count towards your account's 10 character limit. === How can I talk to other hardcore players while in game? You can join the Hardcore Public Chat Channel by clicking the little gear above the chat window -> Click public chat -> Hardcore. If you change to party chat with "/p" you can get back to hardcore with "/c". Also "/?" Gives a list of chat commands. Please ask any other questions in this thread and we will answer them here. These FAQ will be updated as questions are asked. Thanks for reading, eMLiquid Stay Safe and Honor the fallen!eMLiquid160 Nov 9
May 2 2.0 Patch Q&A for Hardcore Players I see the same questions being asked over and over again in-game, now that the long-awaited 2.0 patch has landed. In the interest of trying to help a few folks, and maybe anticipating some questions they might have down the line, here is my 2.0 Patch Q&A for hardcore players. Probably the question I have been asked the most is... 1. What difficulty level should I start out in? If you're at level 60 and a current, active player with decent gear, you can probably handle Torment-1, but don't start out there! First of all, every single class' skills have gone through very significant revisions, and if you go running off headlong into anything higher than Normal difficulty without pausing first to review your skills and see if they still do what you expect them to do, you could be risking your hero's life. All of the patch notes, and most importantly, all of the class and skill changes can be found here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/12671560/patch-201-now-live-2-25-2014 Please take a moment to read through the changes for the class(es) you play and see what the devs have done to your former WOTB WW barb or 100% uptime Archon Wizard. Barbarian changes: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/12671560/patch-201-now-live-2-25-2014##Barbarian Demon Hunter changes: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/12671560/patch-201-now-live-2-25-2014##DemonHunter Monk changes: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/12671560/patch-201-now-live-2-25-2014##Monk Witch Doctor changes: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/12671560/patch-201-now-live-2-25-2014##WitchDoctor Wizard changes: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/12671560/patch-201-now-live-2-25-2014##Wizard Once you think you've got yourself settled into a decent skills-build, don't forget to spend your Paragon points! Then, start out in a moderate level, Expert or Master, and make sure you're good to go before risking Torment. Elemental damage really hurts now in higher difficulties, so make sure you have your all-res in a good place. 2. So, what about these account-shared Paragon points? You can hit P from inside a game to access the Paragon interface. You can spend the same points over again into each character you have in hardcore. Here is Blizzard's page with all the Paragon information: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/13020718/ 2a. If I die in hardcore, will I lose paragon levels? You will never lose paragon in hardcore, even if you die and then delete the dead character. The paragon you earn is yours to keep, no matter what. 3. I lost a whole bunch of achievements, and I'm earning achievements again for things I've already done a long time ago. Is the achievement system broken, or what? Actually, it's not. Blizz did remove a lot of achievements because they became outdated with patch 2.0. For example, some of them referenced Nightmare, Hell, or Inferno boss kills. Others referred to crafting materials that have been removed. You still have all of these achievements (even though you lost the points) in your Achievement log (F9 key in-game.) You'll find a new section in the Feats of Strength category with drop-down lists noting all of your previously-earned deeds. The reason you seem to be earning the same ones over again that you had before is because now there is a version of, say, "kill Azmodan on Master difficulty or higher", plus all the variations of the Azmodan achievements such as avoiding his blood pools, taking out the summoning constructs before any minions spawn, et al. So yes, in a way, you are earning the same achievements again, but on Master or higher rather than Hell level or higher. :) 4. Speaking of achievements, I'm in a clan and getting absolutely spammed by achievement messages in my clan channel. Is there any way to turn them off? There are two places where you can turn off (or on) achievement notices for friends and clan-mates. For friends, from in-game, hit ESC > Options > Social and uncheck the "Friend Earns an Achievement" box to turn them off. For clan-mates, go to your clan page (type N in-game) and click on the little round gear-like object on the right-hand side (the tool-tip if you point to it says "News Filters".) Click on the Achievements box to remove the check-mark there, and that will turn off the clan-mate notices. 5. How do I join a clan? There's a button located in the lower right-hand corner of the character selection screen (or you can hit Shift-O from almost anywhere in-game) to bring up the Clans & Communities social interface. Blizz has a nice explanation for all of this here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/12891941/ (Continued below)Galx73 May 2
Jul 17, 2016 ROS: HC Guide to Success Alright with the fast approaching date for ROS release there are a lot unknowns and questions about what will change, so here is some more information about my knowledge of RoS. Here are the main points I'll talk about and what you can do to prepare yourself for a smoother transition into RoS: 1. Paragon and Difficulty Settings 2. Crafting Mats 3. Crafting Plans 4. Act 5 5. Adventure Mode 6. Mystic 7. Bounties 8. Nephalem Rifts 9. Ubers 1. Difficulty Settings We’ve been almost a month into Patch 2.0.x and by far you should have experienced the new Paragon system and new difficulty settings, if you haven’t done it yet, well I don’t need to tell you that you should do it immediately. There are plenty of topics on the Paragon system, so I’ll keep this more on the difficulty settings. Your journey into RoS will start in the beginning of A5 (if you have Diablo already killed) and the first monster you encounter will be lvl61, which means that everything you know about incoming damage in the current difficulty system. If you can comfortably play Torment 1 at the moment, as you progress into lvl63-64 and up you will find it harder to survive on T1 and monsters will take longer to kill. The game changes quite a bit as you approach 70. From what I can tell when you reach level 67 the monsters turn into level 70. It was like this on beta pretty much during my time there and I can’t tell if it is bug or not, but monsters skip 67,68 and 69 and just jump up to lvl70, while you’re still using sub 60’s gear. Suggestion here is to stay on lower difficulties as the incoming damage is very different than at 60. Once you reach 70, don’t expect to be able to farm Torment 1 right away. My suggestion: Don’t start on higher difficulty settings, incoming damage doesn’t compare to Patch 2.0.x 2. Crafting Mats Developers have decided that once you reach level 60 a new set of crafting materials will be required to craft and enchant level 61 through 70 gear. Here is what those new crafting materials are: Reuasable parts: These are the result of salvaging white items you find at lvl 61+. Arcane Dust: This is the material that comes out of salvaging blue items in stacks 1 to 3 per blue item Veil Crystal: This is the result of salvaging lvl 61+ yellow items and it comes always as a stack of 1. Forgotten soul: This is the result of salvaging lvl 61+ legendary items and also a drops from Rift guardians, but about that a little later. Forgotten souls are used in enchanting legendary items or crafting the new legendary recipes at lvl 70. Mystic eats them for breakfast and you will most likely be hungry for them constantly. Death Breath: This is the analog of Demonic Essence and drops at lvl 61+ elite packs and it’s drop rate is based on the difficulty settings. It’s a crafting mat that is required to enchant and craft almost every item at level 70. All of these crafting mats are used in crafting and enchanting new end game gear at lvl 61+. In my opinion the most used crafting mat besides Forgotten souls is Arcane dust and it was the mat I was always missing for my enchanting and crafting. Old crafting mats can't be converted to the new ones. Suggestion: You should pick up and salvage every item you find on the ground, it will be used. 3. Crafting Plans Crafting plans that you have found now will not automatically upgrade to their level 70 versions. Each of the plans you can craft now has its level 70 version and it will need to be found before you can craft it. They also come with new set bonuses and special legendary affixes for the most part. There are many new recipes that are level 70 exclusive that are not dropping at the moment. In order to craft any of these new items you will need: - White version of the item you crafting – example Cain’s helm will require lvl 70 white helm - Special crafting reagent that drops from rare spawns (purples) or bosses –Cain’s craft requires Maghda’s soul, a crafting reagent that has a chance to drop from Maghda. My experience shows that difficulty doesn’t reflect on the drop rate and it’s very low. - High level gem and/or decent amount of gold and crafting mats (Veil Crystals, Arcane Dust and/or Reusable parts) – example with Cain is that it requires highest possible gem in the game, which is Flawless Royal and costs about 9.8mil to craft (as of last beta patch). There are 48 new crafting reagents as far as I could tell and there is already a list of locations and monsters that drop them. Once RoS is released and confirmed nothing has changed, I’m sure that topic will be bumped.silentkiller84 Jul 17, 2016
2h Greater Rift Build Discussion [HC] In your opinion, do you think there are enough theorycrafters out there to justify that the builds in the top100 are the only builds that work that well or do you think there are undiscovered builds that can top leaderboards still out there? For example, DH impale and multishot are very strong but marauder set also received a large buff. Cluster arrow is non-existent on the leaderboard. It takes a lot of time and effort to test stuff like this... Im curious to what you all think. I made all 7 classes this season and I plan on gearing them all and trying outside the box type builds eventually. (Trying to reach 1000 para first)Raserei2 2h
4h Crash GAme Crash R.I.P none enemy attack me....... When this Beta Game will by fixed ?DevilJin5 4h
4h I'M DONE I'm done. Another server disconnect death. Server error. !@#$ this %^-* i am out.Have fun playing this !@#$ty crappy optimized game. Sofcore is boring as %^-* pushing gr? Whats the point? Then got to hardcore was havin fun but no. Blizzard !@#$ty servers dont work for me. 2 deaths in 2 days for servers errors. I am %^-*ing done !@#$ this %^-*. Have fun.DeckardCain0 4h
5h Sad frog :( Sad frog... I got off work 40 minutes ago but ofc on the day of the new season I got a last minute project dropped on my desk. With 1 minute left until work was over! Sad frog sad cuz sad.Issac2 5h
5h Can someone help me getting back on my feet? I'm really sad, died because of computer update. My fault for forgetting to turn it off. Still deciding if i should start again. I am not motivated to go thru 1-70 again. Took me many hours. Would someone be able to help me get back on my feet and give me a quit boost? Would really appreciate it!!GodMode2 5h
10h [Future] Hardcore Death Forum Blizzard would you please consider in the future creating a forum (Hardcore Death Forum) where people can post complaints about their Hardcore deaths, demand rollbacks, or whine about how they should get their character back? You could also consider after signing the waiver, another waiver pops up with the following statement flashing in neon yellow: "Blizzard will not restore your character for any reason!" and you must click accept again. You'd think after 5yrs there wouldn't be a constant stream of these posts...yet here we are. The only posts about hardcore deaths accepted in this forum are those celebrating the death of a fallen hero. Leave the crying at the door.Shark15 10h
10h HC death due to bnet connection issue Just died in a rift because bnet connection is messing up. All my other online programs are running fine. As i type this the bnet app is connecting, disconnecting, and trying to connect again. Dying due to an issue on my end is fine, but on blizzards end kinda blows. Alot. Is there anything that can be done from your end blizzard? Thanks.Jaydef141 10h
11h Good builds that can survive disconnects? My Internet is pretty good but I'd like to have a good chance to come back to a character still alive if something does happen.Russell2 11h
13h trying out hard core but... the drops here are crap...400+ lvl's and still no socket gift smh... seems like ya just build up gear, so when you die you can outfit the next easier... ok, done !@#$%'inCaptCaveMan8 13h
13h Died cause of crash I can see several other people have died recently cause of servercrashes etc. This is so !@#$ty you should be able to get your gear back at least when u get disc :(DamieNThorN1 13h
13h nvm nvmAreoHotah2 13h
13h New to HC, class/build suggestions? Fresh new to HC, what class/build to go with? (SOLO) I have played some about till the release of ROS then I quitted till now I felt that I want to come back. I want to play Hc, but I wonder, what's a solid class/build to start with? as mentioned top, I will ONLY play solo. Thanks.MadSpanker6 13h
13h No more DC deaths? I was doing a XIII Rift last night and tagged a gob shrine. As soon as I did, my internet started lagging really bad. The culprit was my kid in the next room downloading a game and it caused me to DC. I didn't get kicked out of Bnet though. I instantly logged back in and had to start a new game. My toon just fine. I haven't played since season 5 so my memory is a bit fuzzy. Was it always like that? If your toon isn't in a bunch of danger will the game just reset? I had finished a Grift a couple days ago as well and DC'd as soon as I killed the guardian and was looting my gear. Didn't get a chance to upgrade a gem :( Oh well, if it keeps my toon from being murdered, im a fan.Carnedge2 13h
14h Can Blizzard tell ...how a HC Character dies? If so, then there is a chance the character can be brought back if Blizz so chooses in the future. If not, I can understand not bringing back any character at all.BigOrge5 14h
14h Wtf is going on blizzard???? Blizzard what the f*ck is going on!!!??? The time is Friday at 1.23 (CeT). I just helped a friend clear a normal rift on torment V and we killed boss (on a character I run greater rift 75 with and suddenly all 3 of us on server disconnected and suddenly it says that im dead.... -_- This is the fcking 2nd time I've died on hardcore on a disc this time on a character that shouldnt fcking die in the first place on torment V (that is built for T13 and upwards) with awareness btw. Blizzard I ask again - wtf is going on this season I have never experienced so much !@#$ before on hardcore and its been 1 week!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?DamieNThorN5 14h
14h Are you !@#$ing serious Blizzard?? 7:30pm pst. 2minutes ago, I'm just disconnected from server while I'm farming at rift 65. It's ok If it was a just disconnect at normal season game But I was doing at !@#$ING HARDCORE. If My internet connection was a problem then I will regret it but my internet was totally fine because I was %^-*ing Streaming at that time and talking through discord while I'm playing the game. I just watching and can't do anything until my character die. I know you guys not going to revive my character but, at least, you guys should keep server alive when people playing the !@#$ing game.Ink2 14h
14h Strange Death I play HC, I just lost a character to "unknown." chat dialogue indicated "Daggen was slain." character screen after archiving the hero shows slain by: unknown. what happened? why did this happen? my cheat death had been activated as I took a molten explosion; but I was in the clear and had nothing attacking me when I died. I'm super confused...Daggen1 14h
14h OH NO!!! Lag spike!!!! Like, seriously Blizzard, Are you kidding me?!!?!?!? wahhhhhh, roll me backkkkkk! Yea I just disappeared in a GR 65 for several seconds and died, due to a huge latency spike. Is it the ISP? Blizzards crappy servers (so hard to say with a straight face)? Or maybe swamp gas from venus? So what, It's a game. Roll up your sleeves and try again. Just remember the best build for DC protection/Lag spikes is Softcore. In the context of a silly video game, I bid thee: Man Up...Mordriel5 14h
14h BLIZZ PLEASE FIX HC LAG/DISCONNECT DEATHS? Hi, So prety much that, I was playing my crusader a GR got disconnected from the server, stopped playing, and today surprise surprise my hero was dead. I know u gonna say get good get better connection whatever that is bulls. They seriously need to do something about this, good thing i am hoarder i could catch up pretty quick with another build. But this needs to be adressed. Thanks.DeckardCain0 14h
1d Heart Pounding Moments Last night, while I was getting a little more sleepy and lazy with my play, I accidentally got pulled into some nasty environmental effect (laser + desecration) from multiple mobs. My health literally disappeared, I thought I died, and I didn't have my on-death trait slotted... But somehow I survived the careless moment with less health than I could see... haha My heart was pounding and once I finished clearing the pack, I had a good laugh. I'm always afraid of dying to a d/c, but moments like these are so damn satisfying on hc. So glad, I decided to give d3 another chance after launch to play some hc. I can't imagine how this game would feel without those moments of intense excitement and fun. ps: This happened mostly cause I'm reaching those levels (64) where my leveling gear that gives me tons of bonus xp, is starting to make me too vulnerable. I would love to ride it out a bit longer and get to 70 on this character, but I'll probably trade it out for some better stats for the end of my road to 70.Loboling2 1d
1d Question for act V Hello. What I want to know is, is there something in act V that I might want to learn, or check with a non hardcore character first? I have never played Act V. I'd like to play it with a hardcore character first, but I don't want to die from something stupid that I can't avoid and I have no idea they exist, like isntakill traps and abilities that give you no room for error or time to figure it out. I like the unknown factor, and it will kinda suck to know not to expect, or to expect something deadly, but if I DO die due to something stupid that I can't control, like an unknown trap or event, it would suck way more. No need to spoil anything or get too specific about something, I just want to know if there are surprises like that, and if they're fatal enough, in normal difficulty, to justify a recon playthrough first. Thanks for reading.Fasmidio2 1d
2d GR70 After 1000+ hours of playing and at paragon level 740 I was able to solo Greater Rift 70 with my multi shot Demon Hunter. Good times and looking forward to finding some primal ancient items now to get this build even stronger. Happy hunting!JayBird6 2d
2d Just started HC hi guys just started a seasonal HC tonight. played D3 seasonal during season 4 then quit after the season ended due to feeling bored to the game. saw people playing the game again so decided to go for it but decided might as well try HC too. do we have a Discord channel for D3 HC community? ThanksƐXƗŦ0 2d
2d (DC Protection) Necromancer Speed Tank Build Summary Build & Gearing http://www.diablofans.com/builds/94639-hardcore-necromancer-super-speed-tank This is a melee defensive build that offers between 93.75%-96.88% damage reduction outside of your armour and resistances with extremely high life regeneration, shield hp and passive damage. It destroys monsters by doing almost nothing, helping you survive lag spikes and disconnections with not much problems. Its great for speed farming rifts, GR and bounties. You essentially just shred enemies by walking through them. With augmented gear you can expect to clear GR60 - 2 minutes GR70 - 3-4 minutes For pushing Greater Rifts you can expect to reach GR90 with decent paragon levels and augmented gear however you will be placing yourself in risk of death. This build is more suitable for speed clearing lower GRs and farming in general safely. Passive Damage There is a lot of synergy between the items. Anything within 15 yards of you is shredded automatically. -Bane of the Trapped procs Krysbin's Sentence increasing your damage by 100% or 300% when other crowd controls are applied. -Pain Enhancer is auto applied by the Inarius Set through Bone Armour when you crit with your tornado. This will be your primary damage. -Aura of Frailty procs Trag'Oul's Corroded Fang increasing your damage by 200% -Bul-Kathos Wedding Band shreds monsters that are within 5 yards of you and heals you for a small 1% life per sec. All damage modifiers increases its damage (Inarius 2750% etc) which makes it quite powerful. For all this passive damage to take place you must have Bone Armour up. Bone Armour lasts for 1 minute and has a 10 second cooldown which is more than enough to survive lag spikes and bad disconnections. Just make sure to apply Bone Armour every 10 seconds to allow yourself at worst 50 seconds of protection if you happen to disconnect. Defense -Wisdom of Kalan amulet = 75% damage reduction. 5% damage reduction for each stack for a total of 15 stacks. -Aquila Cuirass 50% damage reduction. -Unity Ring = 50% damage reduction. -Optional: Dayntee's Binding Belt = 50% damage reduction. This can be applied through your Grim Scythe - Cursed Scythe or replacing a skill for Decripfy. For patch 2.6.1 this effect will be automatically activated by Aura of Frailty. Total Damage reduction is 93.75% and 96.88% if you use Dayntee's Belt. Life Regeneration and Shield Bone Armour - Thy Flesh Sustained + Wisdom of Kalan will increase your life regeneration by 10% each stack to a maximum of 15 stacks which equates to 150% increase in life regeneration. Combine this with Molten Wildebeest's Gizzard and you can easily reach 300 000 life regeneration and more with the passive Draw Life. In turn this gives you a massive hp shield of 200% of your life regeneration. One can double their health pool and shields also benefit from heals making it very valuable in hardcore. Gearing -Physical Damage%>Crit Chance>Crit Damage>Intelligence>Vitality/Armour/Life%/All Resist. -Armour Sockets for Rubies and Diamonds -Attack speed is not necessary, it will only increase Corspe Lance damage. It would be better to focus on a defensive stat than attack speed. Tip: Use Land of the Dead to get your Bone Armour up to 15 stacks safely. My Profile: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/lamadoo-6368/hero/92557195lamadoo30 2d
3d your favorite build Howdy fellas, I hope everyone having fun this season - even tho I have to question how many are still playing hc.. Last night there were 0 public t10 rift games? Anyways, what old build are you having fun with? or what build are you most pleased with the buffs or playstyle? I am loving the necro - summoner builds, I had a bit of fun playing blood summoner but have moved to singularity Rathma and am still figuring it out b4 i go for the solo 70!! /discussGravity1 3d
3d looking for powerlevel in the new season i need to be power leveled to 70 on my seasonal hardcore char was wondering if anyone could help me i hate having to get the first 70 levels every season and was wondering if anyone has already done it that is willing to help me?Mikii1 3d
3d Not d3 not poe Do yourself a favor. Get on the wolcenbattlecat4 3d
4d New to Hardcore!!! Hey everyone! I am brand new to hardcore and I was looking for some tips for staying alive. I haven't made it past act 3 so far. I want to level with good frands but I am scared that someone will try to kill my character signed, sadfaceIdentity21 4d
4d Whats with the nerf?? Was easily doing t9 not can barley do t1 me thinks you nerfed a little much...Mike3 4d
4d Come on Blizzard what gives. I can understand if you nerf to a certain extent but come on. Was doing t-9 now cant even do t-1 comfortably. Way to make the last 10 guys playing your game leave.Mike0 4d
4d Best Post-2.6.1 Monk HC Build? Can anyone knowlegable point me toward the best (or just a really good) post 2.6.1 monk HC build? I'm currently using Uliana's since its the only full set I have (5p plus RoRG actually). I've got 4 pieces of each of the other sets. None of the pieces are ancient; in fact, most of them are pretty crappy, as are my current weapons and jewelry. So, if I should make a set change, I'd rather start doing it now. Anyone who just wants to say "change to a (insert different toon here), dummy" can just move along - nothing for you to see here.Vermonster4 4d
5d Need help Hi all and sorry for my english.. i m back to the game after long time.pls look at my season wd kala,now i can do easy gr40..if i find the weapon for stack soul Harvest with this gear and para you thk i can do gr70 without problems??tnx for the help Nb caracter in eu regionilcosta6 5d
6d Is there an elemental reduction cap? Long story short, i had over ~80% fire damage reduction (gear+skills) and with ~700k hp and died from 2 fire explosions on torment 2. Nothing else in torment 2 would even move my health. Is there a cap? Like you can only reduce elemental damage by X amount? I really like playing HC but I think this making me go green. booVany1 6d
Nov 14 hc dedicated bounty buddy hello just a quick shout out for all you hardcore players, if you need a bounty buddy T13, go ahead and add my to FL i would like to do T13 bountys daily 2-4 sets when im on. i can solo all acts in 15 mins myself but having more ppl = more mats faster im looking to complete my primal pieces for my UE set i just want deadmans legacy thats it, i got super super lucky with others and drops but once i get a primal DML ill stop playing for awhile. this week alone iv'e either rolled or picked up 16 primals....all for DH and set pieces.. lets meet up mash out those bountys and roll primals ~ {{{ PS }}} i only play none seasonChampionNova0 Nov 14
Nov 14 Well this is really unfortunate Been so hyped for season 12 for like months been counting down the days the last 3 weeks. And of course season starts in less than 24 hours and now I am having computer problems. Windows forces HUUUGEEEE update down my throat. Of course... other games still work but Diablo 3 and Blizz... they feisty. So of course now game keeps randomly crashing. Updated my drivers last night after update and then computer just stopped working altogether. Then this morning went back to previous version and everything seemed to run fine... well except D3 of course. Luckily only lost one character so far (sadly right after getting new ancient Karlies point ... who knew 365%+ impale dmg could have such a large impact?). Anyways first crash so I reinstalled update drivers and this time comp was running fine but then I do like 2 rifts and everything seems solid then in middle of 3rd I freeze. So now guess I will just go back to previous drivers and try to system restore this !@#$ Windows update. God... everything was running best it has ran in awhile last few weeks and then right before the one %^-*ing game thing I been waiting for Windows update Plus just comp. problems in general go and ruin my time. !@#$tiest part is my spoiled (well bought with my own money) %^- has literally two gaming setups and both *!@#ing not working lmfao. 1 year old gaming laptop hardly used having battery problems. Will figure that out one day. Meanwhile now desktop being a stubborn ##*%**%# lol. Well hope to get my $%^- figured out and join you boys and gals in slaying some demons tomorrow. Would really hate to have some early d/c deaths this season been hyped for too long to have these problems now.Dukus6 Nov 14
Nov 13 Died on HC because of server crash Just lost my demonhunter because the server stopped working. Both me, a friend and one from my clan was in the game, and we all experienced that the server stopped working. Is there any way I can get my HC character back? My friend just died about 10 minuttes earlier, so we wont be able to get our gear back easily. We also used the set you get as a reward for completing the season journey Chapter 1 to 4 (natalya's) Any chance I can get either my character or gear back, because it was a server crash? Otherwise we will have to spent to much time grinding from lvl 1-17 again, and even longer to find gear, now that we allready claimed the journey reward. Hope its not to much to ask :)Anticore10 Nov 13
Nov 13 1 Shot by bug in Hardcore Character I've had going for 108 hours played was just 1 shot by nothing. Hall of fallen heroes says I was slain by unknown. Walked into a room with one of the spinning wraith mobs (like the act 2 keywarden), hit provoke, and instantly died. Not sure what to make of it, except that its very pathetic that bugs still exist like this in a game thats been in full maintenance mode for ages.Kori6 Nov 13
Nov 13 Two changes for HC There are two changes I'd love for hardcore only. First, non champion and non elite mobs should have a small chance to spawn with a single affix. Second change is that affixes should no longer be displayed when you hover over the mob. I think it would make the game so much more epic and really change playstyles.Dreyda2 Nov 13
Nov 13 S12 Barb GR45 without Set Items I've lost my first barb in this season while i was typing a message lol (and he had full IK set from Haedrig's gifts =). So i've found myself without much set items (like 2-4 of each set) but with LoN rings and few crappy but ancient items - so i've made LoN HotA barb and started from a scratch on T6, surprisingly fast i've got more ancient gear and with 6 ancient items moved to T10 and after some time when i got tired decided to make [Super Human] conquest. So i've googled what builds there r for barb, and found 2 - HotA/Charge and Avalanche/Earthquake, but failed with both (guess cuz i was lacking items), but i've realized that i have couple items for thorns LoN barb, and tho i was not sure if it will work without LoN, it actually worked and wasn't hard at all. So i wanna share my thorns build for barb with which i've got SuperHuman this season. Here it is: https://www.d3planner.com/178075717 It definitely far from the best (jewelery extremely crappy + my Hack is in cube cuz it had very bad % roll) but it worked even with such setup pretty ez (not very fast, but smooth and stable). I guess it would been much better with this 2h weapon for 10 stacks of Frenzy in cube and Hack in your off-hand or with this sword which gives 50% attack speed for primary skills, but well, it worked even like that and definitely could work with gear even worse. The main thing is to have around 130-150k thorns overall: 76k royal topaz x2 in weapons + 40-50k low lvl Chip Boyarski + 20-25k Iron Heart = about 140k already, so it's not very important to get thorns on all the items (it's good to have on belt and shoulders tho). And also it's good to have Sanguine Vambraces - believe me they're not only 2-3k bonus thorns to stats, they add nice amount of your overall dmg output, but the rest of gear isn't very important, just look for physical dmg%, thorns, vitality for Iron Heart and especially attack speed and yea u don't need any crit stats with this build. How to play: run thru the map from 1 elite pack to another, also if there r lot of mobs - try to gather huge pack around u: more monsters around = higher chance of Vambraces proc = more mobs will be dmged, especially it's good when u gather lot of trash around elites. Nothing special at all, pretty much the same as crus Invoker or old LoN thorns barb. P.S. i wonder if anyone can link actual HotA build which worked for this conquest...MarkusC0Der4 Nov 13
Nov 12 season today is the first day Iv been able to get on, I'm looking for a quick power lvl so I can start grinding the fun parts, any help? xRGR#1736xRGR0 Nov 12
Nov 12 Looking for friends looking for people to gear with i am at torment 2 -3. i don't mind making another class and us leveling from 1-70 again it would be fun. i got a mic if anyone wants to chat but I'm not much of a speakerNeko0 Nov 12
Nov 12 95 down with thornsmancer I was really hoping to have the title be "100 down with thornsmancer" but my season just came to end in a 96 when I activated a shield pylon and blood rushed immediately into two yellow elite packs. I activated LotD and the whole screen locked up. I knew I was dead before I even logged back in. I've heard of shield pylons doing that, but I've never been in a high enough grift to have that happen to me before lol (or does it usually only happen to groups?). I have to say I enjoyed the h*ck out of Necromancer this season. Inarius with skellies was the most fun to play for me, which I used for just about everything except pushing past 75. I just couldn't get into the Blood Lance build, even though its power is palpable. When I heard about Trag'Oul's thorns, I knew that was the build I wanted to push with. Its mechanics are a lot like Blood Lance, but there's no screen-wide freeze during Lotd and you have to keep a close eye on all the elite affixes to know when to stick around or move on to the next pack. I liked it, too, because the meta around the build isn't quite set in stone, so I could experiment with some different skills and gear. Anyway, it was fun while it lasted. Time to play another game for a few weeks; maybe something spooky for Halloween. No doubt I'll be back to play sader again in season 12. Good luck to the few of you still around and pushing this last week of the season!cyberquist3 Nov 12
Nov 12 Season 12 it's on It's fall time, and cooling down. You know what that means? Time to grind for some loot! Season 12 is going to be hype! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I have never wanted to skip weeks of my life so bad. I kept logging into D3 yesterday just to stare at my non season chars and log off. Then like 15 mins later login again and repeat the process lol! Omg and I am going to have time off work around the time season starts! Leader Boards beware! (I'll probably RIP a bunch of chars before doing any meaningful GRs because too hyped and just bad at the game). Took season 11 off, season 10 I only played roughly 2 weeks but kicked !@# in those 2 weeks (at least at a personal level). Only RIPed one character in season 10 and it was attempting a GR 87 after changing my build (because I am dumb). Now I feel a little rusty so probably be a little slower start to season 12 for me. But with time off work and a new drive to play I plan on really hitting GRs hard. If I don't die from over hype before then of course.Dukus23 Nov 12
Nov 10 4 Man Meta Hello. Gonna try D3 for the first time in a year. The more balanced classes has me more interested, but I still want to know what you guys think the 4 man META will be this season? I hear a lot of people saying 2 support/2necro is optimal this season. So 2 necro and either barb/wd or barb/monk I think. Is this true? What do you think?AshyLarry1 Nov 10
Nov 9 the lag death i was playing HC mode when i started to lag. I as quickly as i could, paused the game and hit exit game several times and waited about a minute before it decided to exit. when i got back on my character had been slain my a zombie...really guys thanks for the crappy death that cost me hundreds of hrs. im sure im not the first either. that's a issue you guys should fix to insure my characters aren't dying in a poorly constructed fashion.JAHofheinz8 Nov 9