Hardcore

May 10, 2012 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the Hardcore forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss all aspects of Diablo III with your fellow players. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct Posting Guidelines Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Bashiok1 May 10, 2012
1d Contribute 1 tip for staying alive in HC [only 1 tip per person] - Never use a wireless mouse / keyboardAltonZ1009 1d
Aug 1 Hardcore FAQ Please Read Hardcore FAQ === How do I make a hardcore character? To unlock the option of making a hardcore character you have to play a softcore(regular) character up to level 10. Once you get to level 10, go back to character creation and create a new character and remember to click the "Hardcore" button under the gender options. (Thanks to Sky for this one) === What are the differences between hardcore and regular(aka: softcore) Diablo 3? The ONLY differences are: -Hardcore achievements -No real money auction house -Different community -If you die, you..... Lose access to your Character Lose all equipped items Lose all items in inventory Lose all items your followers have equipped If it's not listed above it's the same as softcore === I didn't read what was underlined above so I'm curious; do I lose my achievements, stash, my gold, or my artisan progression? No, you lose none of those things. They all persist even if your hardcore hero dies. === Can I share items, gold, artisans, stash between hardcore and softcore heroes? No, nothing is shared between the two game modes ever. You don't use the same auction house and you can't play with other heroes of a different mode. Two Hardcore heroes can play together and share items as long as they are both hardcore though. === My character died but it's not my fault, can I get my character back or at least cry on the forums? No and No. Even if it's lag, a stealth nerf, a blizzard employee comes to your house and covers your eyes, or a bug or glitch kills you at level 59..... You will not get that character back and you can not cry on the forums. You must suck it up because all those things are part of hardcore play. Accept it or don't play it. === How can I have two skills of the same slot loaded at the same time? What you are referring to is called elective mode. It allows you to mix and match ANY skills in any spot. It is not on by default to prevent new players from making simple mistakes in skill choice (like not choosing a signature on a beginning wizard). Elective Mode is enabled by going into options while in game, choosing the game play section, the checking the box next to elective mode. === Is there any way to loot a fallen party member like in Diablo 2? No this is not possible in Diablo 3 all inventory items are effectively lost when you die, however you could *try to throw as many items out of your inventory onto the ground as your hero is in the process of being beaten to death..... Let me know how that works out. === Is there a way to quickly exit the game before I die? No. Unlike Diablo 2 you can not quickly exit the game before that killing blow is dealt. Clicking "exit game" starts a ten second timer after that 10 seconds you will be logged out. The only exception is that there is no log out timer while doing so from the safety of a town. === Do my dead heroes take up my limited number of character slots? They don't have to. Any time after they are dead you can select the option to "Archive" the fallen hero. This will put them into their own list where you can view them at any time. Heroes on the archive list will not count towards your account's 10 character limit. === How can I talk to other hardcore players while in game? You can join the Hardcore Public Chat Channel by clicking the little gear above the chat window -> Click public chat -> Hardcore. If you change to party chat with "/p" you can get back to hardcore with "/c". Also "/?" Gives a list of chat commands. Please ask any other questions in this thread and we will answer them here. These FAQ will be updated as questions are asked. Thanks for reading, eMLiquid Stay Safe and Honor the fallen!eMLiquid158 Aug 1
May 2 2.0 Patch Q&A for Hardcore Players I see the same questions being asked over and over again in-game, now that the long-awaited 2.0 patch has landed. In the interest of trying to help a few folks, and maybe anticipating some questions they might have down the line, here is my 2.0 Patch Q&A for hardcore players. Probably the question I have been asked the most is... 1. What difficulty level should I start out in? If you're at level 60 and a current, active player with decent gear, you can probably handle Torment-1, but don't start out there! First of all, every single class' skills have gone through very significant revisions, and if you go running off headlong into anything higher than Normal difficulty without pausing first to review your skills and see if they still do what you expect them to do, you could be risking your hero's life. All of the patch notes, and most importantly, all of the class and skill changes can be found here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/12671560/patch-201-now-live-2-25-2014 Please take a moment to read through the changes for the class(es) you play and see what the devs have done to your former WOTB WW barb or 100% uptime Archon Wizard. Barbarian changes: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/12671560/patch-201-now-live-2-25-2014##Barbarian Demon Hunter changes: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/12671560/patch-201-now-live-2-25-2014##DemonHunter Monk changes: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/12671560/patch-201-now-live-2-25-2014##Monk Witch Doctor changes: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/12671560/patch-201-now-live-2-25-2014##WitchDoctor Wizard changes: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/12671560/patch-201-now-live-2-25-2014##Wizard Once you think you've got yourself settled into a decent skills-build, don't forget to spend your Paragon points! Then, start out in a moderate level, Expert or Master, and make sure you're good to go before risking Torment. Elemental damage really hurts now in higher difficulties, so make sure you have your all-res in a good place. 2. So, what about these account-shared Paragon points? You can hit P from inside a game to access the Paragon interface. You can spend the same points over again into each character you have in hardcore. Here is Blizzard's page with all the Paragon information: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/13020718/ 2a. If I die in hardcore, will I lose paragon levels? You will never lose paragon in hardcore, even if you die and then delete the dead character. The paragon you earn is yours to keep, no matter what. 3. I lost a whole bunch of achievements, and I'm earning achievements again for things I've already done a long time ago. Is the achievement system broken, or what? Actually, it's not. Blizz did remove a lot of achievements because they became outdated with patch 2.0. For example, some of them referenced Nightmare, Hell, or Inferno boss kills. Others referred to crafting materials that have been removed. You still have all of these achievements (even though you lost the points) in your Achievement log (F9 key in-game.) You'll find a new section in the Feats of Strength category with drop-down lists noting all of your previously-earned deeds. The reason you seem to be earning the same ones over again that you had before is because now there is a version of, say, "kill Azmodan on Master difficulty or higher", plus all the variations of the Azmodan achievements such as avoiding his blood pools, taking out the summoning constructs before any minions spawn, et al. So yes, in a way, you are earning the same achievements again, but on Master or higher rather than Hell level or higher. :) 4. Speaking of achievements, I'm in a clan and getting absolutely spammed by achievement messages in my clan channel. Is there any way to turn them off? There are two places where you can turn off (or on) achievement notices for friends and clan-mates. For friends, from in-game, hit ESC > Options > Social and uncheck the "Friend Earns an Achievement" box to turn them off. For clan-mates, go to your clan page (type N in-game) and click on the little round gear-like object on the right-hand side (the tool-tip if you point to it says "News Filters".) Click on the Achievements box to remove the check-mark there, and that will turn off the clan-mate notices. 5. How do I join a clan? There's a button located in the lower right-hand corner of the character selection screen (or you can hit Shift-O from almost anywhere in-game) to bring up the Clans & Communities social interface. Blizz has a nice explanation for all of this here: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/12891941/ (Continued below)Galx73 May 2
Jul 17, 2016 ROS: HC Guide to Success Alright with the fast approaching date for ROS release there are a lot unknowns and questions about what will change, so here is some more information about my knowledge of RoS. Here are the main points I'll talk about and what you can do to prepare yourself for a smoother transition into RoS: 1. Paragon and Difficulty Settings 2. Crafting Mats 3. Crafting Plans 4. Act 5 5. Adventure Mode 6. Mystic 7. Bounties 8. Nephalem Rifts 9. Ubers 1. Difficulty Settings We’ve been almost a month into Patch 2.0.x and by far you should have experienced the new Paragon system and new difficulty settings, if you haven’t done it yet, well I don’t need to tell you that you should do it immediately. There are plenty of topics on the Paragon system, so I’ll keep this more on the difficulty settings. Your journey into RoS will start in the beginning of A5 (if you have Diablo already killed) and the first monster you encounter will be lvl61, which means that everything you know about incoming damage in the current difficulty system. If you can comfortably play Torment 1 at the moment, as you progress into lvl63-64 and up you will find it harder to survive on T1 and monsters will take longer to kill. The game changes quite a bit as you approach 70. From what I can tell when you reach level 67 the monsters turn into level 70. It was like this on beta pretty much during my time there and I can’t tell if it is bug or not, but monsters skip 67,68 and 69 and just jump up to lvl70, while you’re still using sub 60’s gear. Suggestion here is to stay on lower difficulties as the incoming damage is very different than at 60. Once you reach 70, don’t expect to be able to farm Torment 1 right away. My suggestion: Don’t start on higher difficulty settings, incoming damage doesn’t compare to Patch 2.0.x 2. Crafting Mats Developers have decided that once you reach level 60 a new set of crafting materials will be required to craft and enchant level 61 through 70 gear. Here is what those new crafting materials are: Reuasable parts: These are the result of salvaging white items you find at lvl 61+. Arcane Dust: This is the material that comes out of salvaging blue items in stacks 1 to 3 per blue item Veil Crystal: This is the result of salvaging lvl 61+ yellow items and it comes always as a stack of 1. Forgotten soul: This is the result of salvaging lvl 61+ legendary items and also a drops from Rift guardians, but about that a little later. Forgotten souls are used in enchanting legendary items or crafting the new legendary recipes at lvl 70. Mystic eats them for breakfast and you will most likely be hungry for them constantly. Death Breath: This is the analog of Demonic Essence and drops at lvl 61+ elite packs and it’s drop rate is based on the difficulty settings. It’s a crafting mat that is required to enchant and craft almost every item at level 70. All of these crafting mats are used in crafting and enchanting new end game gear at lvl 61+. In my opinion the most used crafting mat besides Forgotten souls is Arcane dust and it was the mat I was always missing for my enchanting and crafting. Old crafting mats can't be converted to the new ones. Suggestion: You should pick up and salvage every item you find on the ground, it will be used. 3. Crafting Plans Crafting plans that you have found now will not automatically upgrade to their level 70 versions. Each of the plans you can craft now has its level 70 version and it will need to be found before you can craft it. They also come with new set bonuses and special legendary affixes for the most part. There are many new recipes that are level 70 exclusive that are not dropping at the moment. In order to craft any of these new items you will need: - White version of the item you crafting – example Cain’s helm will require lvl 70 white helm - Special crafting reagent that drops from rare spawns (purples) or bosses –Cain’s craft requires Maghda’s soul, a crafting reagent that has a chance to drop from Maghda. My experience shows that difficulty doesn’t reflect on the drop rate and it’s very low. - High level gem and/or decent amount of gold and crafting mats (Veil Crystals, Arcane Dust and/or Reusable parts) – example with Cain is that it requires highest possible gem in the game, which is Flawless Royal and costs about 9.8mil to craft (as of last beta patch). There are 48 new crafting reagents as far as I could tell and there is already a list of locations and monsters that drop them. Once RoS is released and confirmed nothing has changed, I’m sure that topic will be bumped.silentkiller84 Jul 17, 2016
40m POE HC is a better HC model Just something to think about. /peacewahskcirt6 40m
43m Perdition, nerf pls? So, yesterday I was trying out a new build I made on my Necromacer. My necro could solo GR78 easy, without a sweat in Inarious gear, this time I was in a petbuild Rathma, trying it out in T13 normal rift which is a breeze in Inarious for me so I thought why not. Rift boss spawns, I get hit by something and Immunity proccs, so I make distance and for all I know, this Perdition fcker ported THROUGH 2 walls and BOOM RIP, Necromancer dead! Today, on Witchdocter, farming easy in Helltooth build, GR70 no sweat, trying GR71 for a better rank. Perdition spawns like 50yards away from me, and again he fcking ports onto me and Vessel proccs, and bit later, I die... Like, seriously for real, nerf this idiot because to HC heroes it's really not fun especially if he spawns so far away you can't see the animation or whatever to try avoid his attack... I was having fun in this game for about 2 weeks, fun's off right now after 2 RIP's from the same retarded boss..Kurumi1 43m
1d (DC Protection) Necromancer Speed Tank Build Summary Build & Gearing http://www.diablofans.com/builds/94639-hardcore-necromancer-super-speed-tank This is a melee defensive build that offers between 93.75%-96.88% damage reduction outside of your armour and resistances with extremely high life regeneration, shield hp and passive damage. It destroys monsters by doing almost nothing, helping you survive lag spikes and disconnections with not much problems. Its great for speed farming rifts, GR and bounties. You essentially just shred enemies by walking through them. With augmented gear you can expect to clear GR60 - 2 minutes GR70 - 3-4 minutes For pushing Greater Rifts you can expect to reach GR90 with decent paragon levels and augmented gear however you will be placing yourself in risk of death. This build is more suitable for speed clearing lower GRs and farming in general safely. Passive Damage There is a lot of synergy between the items. Anything within 15 yards of you is shredded automatically. -Bane of the Trapped procs Krysbin's Sentence increasing your damage by 100% or 300% when other crowd controls are applied. -Pain Enhancer is auto applied by the Inarius Set through Bone Armour when you crit with your tornado. This will be your primary damage. -Aura of Frailty procs Trag'Oul's Corroded Fang increasing your damage by 200% -Bul-Kathos Wedding Band shreds monsters that are within 5 yards of you and heals you for a small 1% life per sec. All damage modifiers increases its damage (Inarius 2750% etc) which makes it quite powerful. For all this passive damage to take place you must have Bone Armour up. Bone Armour lasts for 1 minute and has a 10 second cooldown which is more than enough to survive lag spikes and bad disconnections. Just make sure to apply Bone Armour every 10 seconds to allow yourself at worst 50 seconds of protection if you happen to disconnect. Defense -Wisdom of Kalan amulet = 75% damage reduction. 5% damage reduction for each stack for a total of 15 stacks. -Aquila Cuirass 50% damage reduction. -Unity Ring = 50% damage reduction. -Optional: Dayntee's Binding Belt = 50% damage reduction. This can be applied through your Grim Scythe - Cursed Scythe or replacing a skill for Decripfy. For patch 2.6.1 this effect will be automatically activated by Aura of Frailty. Total Damage reduction is 93.75% and 96.88% if you use Dayntee's Belt. Life Regeneration and Shield Bone Armour - Thy Flesh Sustained + Wisdom of Kalan will increase your life regeneration by 10% each stack to a maximum of 15 stacks which equates to 150% increase in life regeneration. Combine this with Molten Wildebeest's Gizzard and you can easily reach 300 000 life regeneration and more with the passive Draw Life. In turn this gives you a massive hp shield of 200% of your life regeneration. One can double their health pool and shields also benefit from heals making it very valuable in hardcore. Gearing -Physical Damage%>Crit Chance>Crit Damage>Intelligence>Vitality/Armour/Life%/All Resist. -Armour Sockets for Rubies and Diamonds -Attack speed is not necessary, it will only increase Corspe Lance damage. It would be better to focus on a defensive stat than attack speed. Tip: Use Land of the Dead to get your Bone Armour up to 15 stacks safely. My Profile: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/lamadoo-6368/hero/92557195lamadoo10 1d
1d Safe inarious build? Just got to 70 on my necro, going for inarious build, through kadala just got my full set. Goal is to comfortably clear gr 70 so i can unlock primal drops. Basically just looking for advice on gems, cubed items and jewelry. Ty for your timeSparkedflint2 1d
1d HC Impossible Survival bs Honestly blizzard... i´ve died so many times now by teleporting onto someone killing elites that explodes right in under me. I mean I we have no time to react to that !@#$ at all.. and if they're killed stacked ontop eachother if you play Wiz for example Unstable Anomaly wont help you the least.... You have got to fix some phasing in ability that makes you immune in neph rifts for atleast a couple of seconds. best regards / Rille.... fix this shietsRillegren11 1d
1d Died without the proc Hi it's been around 4 5 years that i've been playing HC , but several times with different classes it happenned that i just get oneshooted while the passiv is not on cd. I just died this day with a Demon hunter in a GR 70 i got charged by a mob and my character just died without the passiv Awareness triggering so i was wondering if it only happen to me ? (Sorry for my english im not native).Yaya35 1d
2d Is anyone playing the game? Since I have hit 70 I have only found two other people in multiplayer. Chat at most has 4 or 5 people in it and all of my public match searches come up zero up to torment 6. Am I just supposed to solo all the way to 13 or wherever everyone is? I don't remember the game being this lonely when I played a while back. :/RedPanda3 2d
2d Hyped for Season 12 These potential changes currently on PTR for season 12 have me super hyped! https://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/20976068/patch-261-ptr-patch-notes-8-15-2017 Basically buffs to almost all sets. Can't even decide what class I would play. Do I one trick my favorite class (DH) and try to get as high as possible on the boards? Do I go back to my Witch Doctor and favorite set (Jade Harvester). Or try something new like Necro or Crusader? I just can't decide! Lots of time before season 12 to figure it out but I am way more pumped for these changes than the addition of the Necromancer. I pretty much took season 11 off, which has been a nice break. But after reading these potential changes I am ready to jump back into Diablo!Dukus15 2d
2d How do I level faster? 65-70 Leveling felt pretty smooth until I hit the mid 60s but now it feels like a real grind. I have been doing act one bounties in normal but even that is getting dangerous. Are mobs getting stronger every time I level? Sorry I haven't played this game in ages. I tried going to hard and normal mobs were taking a chunk out of me so I went back to normal. I don't really want a carry I am trying to do as much on my own as I can for the challenge but I am wondering if there is something I am doing wrong. Also I can complete that quest that gives you a set but should I wait until I hit 70 to do it or will my set be messed up if I get it early? And yes I am using xp gear, I have almost 200% extra xp but it still feels slow as hell. It is also getting harder and harder to kill things but I also keep taking more damage so I feel like I am in a constant battle of staying alive but trying to do enough damage. I know things will change once I hit 70 but getting there is what I am worried about.RedPanda3 2d
3d Final service. Ran and open the door and Perrendi 1 shotted me and Final service didn't proc. https://imgur.com/a/jcrCp Is it known to sometimes not proc?Vapala2 3d
3d My little boy lost his HC this morning... My son, 7, lost his HC Monk 60 (2) this morning. The devastation and tears only lasted a few minutes. RIP "Zappy" :(boknpea51 3d
3d Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!! Was doing TX bounty when I spotted a pet gob. Was typing in chat: "guys come for the pet gob". A sneaky bastard skeleton or something took advantage of my distraction to kill my Tracer (Wizard)! :-o Lost some good items too! :'( Thanks god I was on the farming build, highest level gem in the stash.... Now I need a new name for my new wizard... Rest in peace Tracer, she who farmed 580 paragon level.. :'(Lloyd16 3d
3d HC Build Guides Similar to Icy Veins? Are there any sites out there with build guides for HC, similar to the build guides on Icy Veins? Specifically, guides that show you the stat priority for each item slot? I recently got into HC (and absolutely loving it!), and so far so good with my WW Barb, but I'm worried that I'm going to screw up some of my items by rerolling the wrong stats. According to IV my glove stat priority should be STR, CC, CD, but I currently have STR, VIT, and CC. If I remove the VIT for CD I'll lose just over 14% of my toughness (scary for a new HC player), but I'll gain quite a bit of damage, and I'm not sure the best route to take here. Or, if there are no good guides out there, are there any general rules for gear? Such as, X item slots should focus purely on damage, Y item slots should focus purely on survivability, etc. I know this information for SC, such as rings and amulets should focus on damage, but I'm not sure how the SC guidelines apply to HC.demaxxus4 3d
3d For the next person that rage quits For the next person that rage quits and feels the need to tell the HC community why...WE DON'T CARE. You paid about $100 in the last four years to play a game for over 1000 hours. That is a grand total of 10 cents an hour for your entertainment. Do you seriously think that anyone cares that you hated the last patch, your character died unfairly. You pay $10 just to see a superhero movie that turns out to be worthless and that took you 2 and 1/2 hours. You pay $30 to go to a theme park where your favourite ride has broken down. And all you have left in life is to complain about a game that has cost you 10 cents an hour over four years that left you upset with the latest patch. Put your complaint into perspective and find a councillor to tell that your mother didn't hug you enough when you were a baby. (That will cost you $100 an hour by the way.)Eini7 3d
4d End of Seasonal Due to Game Crashing... Well just put almost 40 hours into a HC Seasonal character doing 75+ rifts and in the top 500 of players to end up dying while doing a level 70 GR due to the game just crashing for no reason. Was playing a good 2 hours before it happened, no lag or any other problems but Blizzard won't do anything since "those things are apart of hardcore play"... I've been playing the game since release with close to 1000 hours of game play, and this is by far this is the dumbest thing that's ever happened to me in this game. I love playing this game and like the thrill of hardcore but when something like this happens it really makes you not want to put anymore time into this game.DownLoad12 4d
5d Newly Noob Been afk a bit but playing again if anyone wants a sad, lost puppy to follow them around. On Americas most nights. https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Durel-1114/hero/94233910 Socket and gear advice welcome. Still figuring out the cube and I know a Rapid Fire Tank Turret isn't the most popular build but it was always fun and I used to play on a bad connection so I wanted to keep my distance. Currently she can just stand there and not shoot but everything still drops dead around her. I know it's only GR15 but still amuses me. Cheers in advance.Durel10 5d
6d Inarius build and gem I see on the Necro leaderboard with Inarius set, people in the thir "optional" gem slot, many necro use Mirinae. Why not use simplicity strength?Lloyd6 6d
Sep 14 HC Noob Trying to Push to GR75 Hi guys. I haven't played D3 in forever but I saw a flashy Necromancer DLC in my Blizzard App and I loved my D2 necromancer waaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day so I thought I'd give it a go. Rolled up a hardcore seasonal character last week because I've never played hardcore and the characters are done at the end of the season no matter what so why not. Anyway, I'm at T11 / GR 50 / P333. I have no problems with DPS (finish with about 10 minutes to spare) but I'm starting to take a lot of damage despite the fact that I'm wearing the biggest tank I can strap on without seriously gimping my DPS. 27.7 million unbuffed toughness, 2.9 million recovery. I have Wildebeest and Esoteric Alteration both at 50. I'm just scratching my head trying to figure out how I'm going to survive another 5 GR levels, let alone push all the way up to GR 75 for Destroyer on the Season Journey. I also noticed that all the necromancers on the leaderboards are gemming strength. I looked around and saw that strength gives armor, so I tried swapping out a diamond for an equivalent strength gem but I actually lost toughness / recovery on it. At what point is switching to strength an upgrade? I heard around 2K all resist but nothing firm. Sorry for the wall o' text, thanks in advance!Maelstrom4 Sep 14
Sep 13 I crushed my first primal I found three so far.. and yesterday..., I crushed one at the smithy! Yay! Finally reached the over-power club! :PLloyd0 Sep 13
Sep 12 Just gotta vent a bit on my disco death As the title says, I just have to cry a little bit before making a new HC necro. Died in a solo GR60. One weak enemy left before changing floors, enemy at about 25% health, 10 mages up, cheat death still available, server discoed. Hit escape and hoped for the best. It was not in the cards... By the time I finally got kicked out to menu my necro was dead. So weird as I haven't had lag or a single dc in about a year. So unsatisfying to die like that through no fault of my own. Ah well. At least the gear was garbage except for the nearly perfect Ancient Compass Rose. Thanks for tuning in... off to make a new one.MoreChipDip4 Sep 12
Sep 12 I got my first primal! As expected: completely useless! Flavor of time! haha! But still so happy to finally have one! :DLloyd1 Sep 12
Sep 12 indestructible passive bug (Crusader) I fighted rift boss on greater rift, and he killed me, while indestructible passive was Not on cd. Is that bug? or something else? If that was bug, can i retrieve my 58 hours character back? I understand that this is hardcore mode, but this is not fun loose seasonal hardcore character with completed journeys, just cause of game/server bug.Souperviel6 Sep 12
Sep 12 Game Crash Game Crashing[u][/u]: Game decided to crash and when i logged back in my character was dead. Can a GM help with this or what?Reydereyes3 Sep 12
Sep 11 Need help, T13 rift in 4 minutes I have trouble doing this season journey quest on my own... an anyonesssss help please? Playing on Australian evenings!Lloyd2 Sep 11
Sep 11 Solo GR 70 Finaly did it! :D At Paragon 698 with my DH Then I joined a group that helped me with 3 gems to 70 quickly! :D Conqueror going well! :D But, btw, where are my primals!?! :DLloyd1 Sep 11
Sep 10 Season 12 question Season 12 I am thinking of doing a hardcore character from the start. Can anyone with experience tell me if its really laggy that first weekend since everyone is playing?minetaridge2 Sep 10
Sep 9 When am I ready to increase difficulty My current method is probably terrible: I let a Grotesque explode on me, let a Molten explode on me, let a bull charge me, etc. All the scary things that have one-shot me in the past. See how much damage I take. If none of them do more than half my health, I move up to the next Torment. But I accidentally went from T6 to T8 yesterday, instead of T7, and popped Final Service, and almost died, letting a bull charge me and then getting charged by another unseen one. It was because I accidentally jumped two Torment levels instead of one, but it made me think this might not be the best method for determining how tanky I am :)Nefai10 Sep 9
Sep 9 First HC GR 70 for me https://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Amrita-1717/hero/98759728 Last night with music blasting through headphones I chanched a GR 70 and finished in 10 minutes +. Still blown away. Never made it before. For those of you that get worried when in the high 60's, I understand. Good Luck and play safe.Amrita11 Sep 9
Sep 6 Wardrobe QoL change Could wardrobe be per class instead of per character? (and also have more than 5 build?) Everytime a hero dies in HC one has to redo all the builds... even though I got plenty of spare and some build still complete.... :(Lloyd2 Sep 6
Sep 5 I died in the dumbest way possible. On Saturday night, I was testing out my new stream with some friends viewing and giving me feedback. I was showing my buddy James the Pestilence one shot Bone Spear build, which I know is horribly inefficient but it's fun and somewhat interesting to watch. At some point, James asked me to show his lady the goblin world (The Vault). "Sure thing!" I say, "I'm sure I have a puzzle ring somewhere." So I finish the Nephalem rift I was doing and port back to town. I pull all of my gems out of my Pestilence set and put it into my Trag'oul set before swapping them out. I leave game and crank it up to TXI, because who wants to do a low Torment Vault?! So, I start the new game, grab my puzzle ring out of the bank and open the portal, oo'ing and ahh'ing at its golden glory. Into the portal I jump. I begin to summon a couple of skeletal mages to start pulling, but there's a problem. My keybind for skeletal mage brings forth an extremely weak, disappointing, floppy noodle of a bone spear, lancing a nearby vault dweller for about 3-5% of his health, MAYBE. The realization washes over me with a diarrhea consistency. I have all of the armor and weapons of my skeletal army build, but it slipped my mind to change my cubed empowerments or ANY of the skills required to rule over the undead. I throw out 1 or 2 more pathetic bone spears, with little to no effect, likely inviting more monsters to partake in the Nephalem feast they are about to enjoy. Mobs surround me, I nearly die, take a healthy swig of my potion, nearly die again, thanks to my death-evading Final Service, then continue to run in tiny little circles before doing the best rag doll impression I, personally, have ever seen. I died, on stream, with viewers, in the Vault, to a Vault Peon. The Endthisism310 Sep 5
Sep 4 I finally cleared grift 70 The clear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTJJxmImSGA The gear: https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/sindro-1947/hero/76849656 I'm the only one in the top 100 using a frenzy build that isn't thorns which is pretty cool. I got some serious gear though lol. You guys might remember this post I made earlier: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/20757465588#post-3 Haven't found a primal yet, the 70 clear isn't going to even feel real until I do lol. I expect the first one I find to be trash, but still, it'll feel good to know that they are in fact dropping :)sindro15 Sep 4
Sep 3 2 OF MY HEROES DISSAPEARD IN HC SEASON11 So I had just finished a neph rift, I get out of the multiplayer game and I close d3. After 2 hours I log back in and both my hc seasonal characters are gone.they did not die both of them where monks one was lvl 1 the other was my main one that made 48th place on the European leaderboard and I'm wondering if its just a bug or something technical or I straight up got hacked.Thank you for taking the time reading this and if you have any suggestions let me know!!!!SAKATIS3 Sep 3
Sep 1 how to kill the skeleton king can any1 advise on how to kill the skeleton king had been dead afew times thanxChelski19 Sep 1
Aug 31 Multiplayer? Does it exist? Never see any Public Games, I am HC Seasonal level 40, I mainly play in the adventure mode, but I have never seen any players available in public game. I'd like to get some socialization from my gaming sessions, Im a level 40 monk and climbing pretty quick but feel free to add me as a friend Mmaynee#1530.Mmaynee13 Aug 31
Aug 30 HC achievement warrior March -2.6 version BUG The fallen Cerberus, the fallen soldiers, fallen grunt, fallen overlord, fallen slave owners, fallen fierce dog, sinking to call evil teacher, fallen toil. 2.6 version, the above 8 can not find how to find, trouble repair. As of August 9, 2017, I was just making my mark on this BUG. Other, HC mode purple, gold monster has been looking for, the current progress of the progress of 8320, HC mode 99%, stuck. Hope! @ value it!!!是與非6 Aug 30
Aug 28 Hardcore + PvP Just curious to know if anyone can tell me or knows a little truth to this, when PvP ''eventually'' arrives and we partipate with our hardcore characters, what happens if they die during the battlefield? Permanent death or free to disperse ligaments without the fear of losing character? If there is no info on this then feel free to discuss what you think will happen.Baze36 Aug 28
Aug 26 Challenge Rifts and Hardcore Is there going to be a Hardcore option for Challenge Rifts? I understand that Challenge Rifts use preset characters/maps/builds/etc and that dying doesn't mean anything since you don't lose one of your own, but it'd be nice to see a setup where if you do die, you're then locked out of that specific rift. I don't know how well this new rift system is going to turn out, but if it's just going to be spamming them over and over without consequence to improve times, I won't stay interested for very long. If an element of risk were associated to death, like a permanent lockout, I think it would add some nice flavor.BobWitchDR9 Aug 26
Aug 24 Leveling to 70 Tonight? Hey all! Long time diablo player, recently just got back into D3 after being gone since Season 3. I've recently gotten 2 seasonal characters (non-HC) primed for GR70. Since I've shaken off the dust I'm ready to get back into the real action. Anyone interested in: leveling tonight? powerleveling tonight? sharing tips of quickest way to level? doing some blazing and scooping some phat loots? I've got a discord and currently have a level 10 WD (but I'd start fresh if necessary). CHRONIC#1612CHRONIC1 Aug 24
Aug 24 Primal Weapons Its so fun to play D3 again. I picked up some cool primal weaps, very stroked. Anyone lucky enough to find usable primal weaps ? 4.7k dps Shadow Scythe https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/lamadoo-6368/hero/92557195 And Pig Sticker, I will roll IAS somewhere for a manald build :) https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/lamadoo-6368/hero/93328453 and a Primal Bone Ringer offhand but I am not sure if that's counted as a weapon.lamadoo6 Aug 24
Aug 24 70 WotW Clear I finally got my 70 Wotw hardcore clear. My health bounced around like a basketball but I cleared it. Not my first 70 clear for the season but I have always wanted to do it on Wotw barb.Killershoe1 Aug 24
Aug 22 Monk Build I created a seasonal HC Monk recently and I was wondering, for HC, which build is actually the best and more recommended. It's my first HC toon ever, so I'm trying to gather all the tips and recommendations that I can.Dekodex2 Aug 22
Aug 21 Cheating death??? We all know the rush that comes from those near death encounters, but what about the ones that take us by surprise? Do you wish you could freeze frame and start over without the 60 lvls of crap?? I can tell you now, for those of you, with a flashing red screen and a sliver of life left, its not over. Hit me up in game to find out how. As for any trolls who intend to say this is hardcore go back to sc.. i have over 500 hours on hardcore I have a lvl 60 and have lvled more than 20 toons in all classesHogg57 Aug 21
Aug 21 discord and hardcore? Hey looking for fellow hardcore d3 gamers to chat with on discord and stuff! games boring alone.Versace2 Aug 21
Aug 21 I have questions but show some respect. I have questions about high end play, but show a little respect for your elders. I am a casual player that only plays HC. I have a kid and a job, both of which are more important than my next run at Torment 11. I had my kid sat on my lap when she was 3 and she loved me playing HC D2. She is 18 now and it gives me time to run a little more game time. So my question is about any and all character classes in HC. What is the most efficient way to cross from Torment 5 to torment 13 just doing it on your own? Where are the levelling jumps? How should I gear to make those jumps? I ask in HC because death is not an option. Casual or not, I am not about to waste time with a character that can't die with Soft Core.Eini4 Aug 21
Aug 21 So you think you can wear Rubies? GR70 Season: 11 Paragon: 912 Class: Barbarian (Hardcore) Skills: Wrath of the Berserker (Insanity) Whirlwind (Hurricane) Ignore Pain (Ignorance is Bliss) Overpower (Crushing Advance) Threatening Shout (Demoralize) Battle Rage (Swords to Ploughshares) Passives: Ruthless Nerves of Steel Weapons Master Boon of Bul-Kathos Rampage Kanai's Cube: The Furnace Mantle of Channeling Skull Grasp Gear: Wrath of the Wastes (6) Pride of Cassius (6 seconds) Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac Convention of Elements Hellfire Amulet Nemesis Bracers Bottomless Potion of Regeneration Gems: Esoteric Alteration Pain Enhancer Bane of the Stricken Details (Base): 9094 Strength 5997 Vitality Offense: Critical Hit Chance 51% Critical Hit Damage 493% Cooldown Reduction 54.3% Defense: Armor 18k Resistance 976 Life: 750k Life per Second 16k Life per Hit 46k Pickup Radius 6 Adventure: Movement Speed 25% Notes: Any Follower with cannot die and Oculus Ring. Stack Cooldown Reduction, Critical Hit Chance and Critical Hit Damage. Can complete GR70 with around 9k Strength guaranteed. Nerves of Steel may still proc if you're not careful. I would recommend 800k+ Life to be safe. With Rampage we get about 11k Strength. When Augmented with Rank 70 gems, Rampage will boost Strength to 20k+. Other Notes: Looks like Whirlwind is going to get buffed up in the next patch. Recovering again from another lag death.Sherwin4 Aug 21