Hardcore

Jul 28, 2013 Blizzard tried but failed :) They killed 4 of my HC toons. (One was P72) Then I created "LuckyLuke". He had no less than 50 lag spikes. Disconnected at least 10 times. My chat channels were messed. I could use AH 3 times before it froze and had to reconnect to use it again. Never played with a latency less than 340. (Because I am South African) He made it. :) P100 Now I will farm till I get a dc that LuckyLuke cannot master. Thanks for all my mates that stuck and helped when Blizz threw their worst elite combos and most unstable servers at me. I will help you to P100 as long as I possibly can.KZOR25 Jul 28, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 A big thank you To the person who left a 1.5 million amethyst in a lvl 60 helm I purchased for 200k. Tee hee.KhalARon0 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 Nemisis Dam I saw it get bought for roughly 975 million, now the buyer is selling it for 2 billion. It is a drool-worthy shield. http://i.imgur.com/MVh3ahR.jpgKadderly4 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 Help me get my damage up on my wiz? Hey, i have a HC wizard that does a decent amount of damage, with a good amount of survive, but I want to be able to kill the uber bosses, seeing that i have collected a couple sets of keys for the infernal machine (although no plans yet -.-). I do not think this wizard is ready, so if anyone has any suggestions on how to get my damages up without sacrificing (possibly improving) my survive, it would be greatly appreciated. FYI my budget is ~65mCheeseballer2 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 Finally I have scale the mountain! After much heartaches of losing my P86 barb to a DC I have finally ding 100 on my second barb. Total play time is 175 hours and average 8-10 DC per night. Wanted to say thanks to a couple of outstanding guys, without them my barb wouldn't be alive today. AlanGLC,Bulliwyf,Mojohand,Whitt342,Mlenk. And to the bastards that left me for dead and pm me saying that it was a gear dump. I hope you port to tree poison. Also what class do you guys think I should try next? I know wizard is out of the question due to my lag.iTouchPeople12 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 WTB UBER CARRY(Hellfire Ring) Hello! I am looking to purchase an uber carry to get a Hellfire Ring Your machines Leviticus#1748 US Server Send me a friend request with price. Very open. (: Paying well for a good job+gaurenteed ring. thank you.Leviticus0 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 Do any HC DHs dual wield? I really want to run dual wield on my DH. I like the look better and it seems more in the theme of the character. It seems pretty much everyone runs 2H + quiver (or occasionally calamity + quiver) though. Is there a build where dual wield can rival 2H or am I just gimping myself by trying to go that route? Right now I'm running Danetta's (they were cheap) set with bola shot and rapid fire. It's ok but I don't feel like I blow stuff up quickly enough for a ranged class. Multishot seems like it would be good for trash as opposed to rapid fire but not so effective on elites.Goner195 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 RIP my WD 150m+ Lost my wd today to d/c. Looking for anyone willing to help me out and power level me a barb/: got no gold left after I invested all into my guy before death. Any help would be appreciated. ThanksHurricane1 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 LF 2 more for MP5 ubers Hey looking for 2 more ppl to do Ubers on MP5. Already got 1 person. Add me if interested underdog#1920. Looking to do the runs as soon as possibleUnderdog1 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 Fresh 60 looking for safe mP solo/group Hey I made it to 60 woot! Well considering the ammont of sc gold I pushed this way being afraid of my pisspoor Internet randomly kicking me to reset. Anyway I leveled with 2 friends constantly going back to re farm Thier content I had sent a fewq hindered mil Over got us all some cheap or sniped 60 gear flipped while I lvled etc anyway I ended up with pretty good gear my monk buddy is in similar gear so is MY WD buddy we all Just dinged and have no ideas what no is good. 2 of us have bad / unstable Internet connections. So far we have been big pussys and only done mp0-1 act 1 Stats on d3rawr 100kdps 2.45 mil EHP Little under 4k regen with IP on My questions are these 1 What Mp can I do and tank an elite pack without dying 100%? 2 what MP can we do as a group and not die when not worried about Internet ? 3 is it even efficient to push past mp1 if we a have my dps or less?Mox4 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 Hit a wall with my WD Hey guys, like the title says, I've hit a wall and can't seem to get my DPS up. Not to sure where to go next. Looking for some help from the experts. How do some of you guys get you WD's above 100 k dps? Where would you go next on my WD. I was thinking crafting, but only have 4 mill in the bank. RNG is RNG, but damn is it tough some days Thanks for the help!Underdog12 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 bid has 2 mins, 5% interest if you lend me the money to win, ill give you 5% interest, please message me in game asap, 50m maxQwazym2 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 Looking for Uber people right now @ MP5-6 3 IM's per player, 12 doors of awesome fun. Many chances to get that organ u need. I need CM wiz and two heavy hitters. Add me : Cloudkill#6290 Me at a glance: DPS: 133k | Armour: 3633 | Res Avg: 696 | EHP : 651k Link: http://d3up.com/b/901476 People adding me must have mp5 experience, 3 IMs, +100k dps and decent surviveability figures.Cloudkill2 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 Barb Build for HC I just rolled a barb after an unforutnate death and was wondering what skills and passives are good for barbs on hc. I really want survivablity so nothing too dangerous. ThanksDrunkenPanda7 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 first hc 60 barb / some questions im farming comfortably (maybe a bit lazily) in mp1 inferno atm. not sure if i should bump myself up to a higher mp, and kinda scared to try lol. my stats are 43k dmg 70k hp 520-600 res 10k armor 31 cc all buffed, gear advice is appreciated too thanksSauerkraut125 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 Appanim Elite Destroying Hota Barb For sale Selling all the pieces of my hota barb as a whole well the non crafted ones helm and belt are cheap, rest are good pieces tyraels is near perfect farming, act 2 dulghar oasis is a joke Will come with Hota SOJ COLD 6% 24% Elites and 4 Hota Reduction and a Cold WW SOJ Cold 5% 28 Elites 2% crit to WW 8% IAS STR Unity My hotas on this barb hit for 800K - 1.3M 2.22 & 2.54 Breakpoint both weapons depends on rings used easy permawrath and really fast essence farm Very Efficient for MP5-7 farming (the change of certain stats for elite dmg, lowers dmg on trash so u can get more fury when just running around and spikes heavily when you fight elites +8 sunkeeper,+28 SOJ, +3 Tyraels, +3 Unity for +42% dmg to elites Can kill mp10 goblins solo in a 2 player game http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Appanim-1228/hero/25402883 Bin 3.5BAppanim3 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 Looking for HC gold Looking to trade for HC gold with SC gold, message me with exchange rate.aitch12175 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 HC 5 forum challenge The guys in SC are planning on doing a challenge for all 5 forums/classes. Anybody here want to try them? I have no interest trying this in SC, but looks fun in HC. I'll find a link and post it. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9485268625jco310102 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 Super Uber Sesh - Gathering up keen beans Why is it called super ubers ? 3 IM's per player, 12 doors of awesome fun. Many chances to get that organ u need. I need CM wiz and two heavy hitters. Add me : Cloudkill#6290 Me at a glance: DPS: 133k | Armour: 3633 | Res Avg: 696 | EHP : 651k Link: http://d3up.com/b/901476 People adding me must have mp5 experience, 3 IMs, +100k dps and decent surviveability figures.Cloudkill2 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 WW or HOTA barb All I ever see are posts about WW barbs. I know it's been a very popular build for a while now (I use to play a WW barb in SC) but how come HOTA barbs don't get any love? At around Para 20 or so, I got tired of a rend barb and didn't want to play WW barb since I had a lot of hours played on my SC barb. I tried out Seismac Slam but didn't like the knockback so I tried out HOTA. Even before I had my current gear, I instantly fell in love with HOTA play style. The synergy it has with other classes builds, is just simply amazing. So my question is, which type of barb would you prefer to group with? Also, what's your ideal group setup? My ideal group I'd like to run with would be: a HOTA barb (me), a CS/convic monk, a WD, and a CM wiz.Planchard29 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 Really Happy I Didn't Play HC Tonight! This whole week I've had some storms passing through. Every night I wanted to play HC, but went SC instead. Tonight it seemed like it was all over. But I decided to be cautious. I had TWO SC deaths by disconnects in two hours tonight. I'm very happy I made the right choice!Xeju3 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 Doing Ubers mp4-5 now come! Gilgamesh#6507 good stuffGilgamesh1 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 Monk DC Protection Theory Crafting, Sever? SO i was testing ways to add some DC protection to the monk. Backlash works great with Lifesteal. So how to be maximize its use? I tried the Burning Axe of Sankis, For the Fire damage increase. It worked great for increasing the damage increasing life taken and damage done. PLUS it has the Mini ignore pain proc pretty cool! But it lacked sustain i felt.... Prob just better off with a Shield. Then Tubbmister my good man suggested the Sever. Now this was cool. As you guys know Sever has the "rest in pieces" proc where the last hit procs a HUGE crit for the killing blow. Which works with lifesteal! But we already knew that. SOOO with backlash and sever, if u kill a mob u get a huge chunk of life! like hitting a pot! So say you DC in a big pack, backlash keeps you alive by killing the mobs around you. The ironic thing is that the more mobs you DC in the better it works. because Backlashes proc is AOE. Worked REALLY well against whites, of course its limited because its not gonna be effective against Elite ground effects etc. or high MP but. It seemed to work really well! THoughts? **edit forgot to mention. I was getting Heals of 15-26k life on kill with 120k dpsJPBlackened0 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 Famous last words "no problem, I'm out of range"BAMBAM53 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 Ubers mp6 Have WD and Monk. Looking for two more. If you have 3 machines add me Faking#6849Faking4 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 How to fix this? Hello everyone... Fro some reason when I play D3,and only when I play D3, My concetion to my internet messes up... People say that I need to plug my computer in and not use wifi... Well my modem can not be moved from where it is. It is hooked up to some stuff... I am not going to run a cable from the first floor to the second. Is there a way I can hook something up to a phone jack upstairs and hook my computer up to that.Kitten3 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 Can I ask a BIG favor? Please... Buy my auctions! I'm tired of being broke. It's good stuff, I swear. Ice Climbers! Trifecta Ammy with good damage. Nice big gems. Socketed axe with 2.9 LS and IAS. How am I supposed to buy my toons better gear if no one buys the stuff that I find. Please, I beg you... buy my stuff.DeathbyDecaf16 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 Looking for mp 6-7, act 1 speed runs add me if your interested mattiieboiie#1610mattiieboiie0 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 Heading into Nightmare I gave up on this game a while back, mostly because none of my friends wanted to play Hardcore with me... but now I have a couple who are actually sticking to it, and we've managed to not noob-wipe all the way to level 40! Yeah yeah I know small achievement. But, since we're starting to roll through nightmare content, I've noticed that my resistances are super-terrible, and I'm wondering what kind of resists and hp you would want as you head through it... I've seen lots of stuff on inferno, but little on nightmare and hell difficulty stats. Any tips are greatly appreciated!Desthro3 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 Where ya from? What are you like? I'm a middle-aged, southern Vermont hippieNastyNed2 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 The 6 Million Gold Monk So I don't have endless piles of gold, after my previous HC character died I gave everything away, gems, gold, crafting supplies, all of it. That means everything she's wearing was paid for by gold she found and selling stuff looted on the way up (including a nice pair of Natalya's Bloody Footprints that sold yesterday.) The gear she's wearing cost about 6 million between the AH and crafting and she can comfortably play mp0 all the way. I've taken her out in Act 1 at mp1 but it feels a lot rougher than I'd like, she got down to a few thousand life and had to kick in Serenity which I never have to do in mp0, even in Act IV. Many thanks to the HC players who helped me with skill and gear suggestions. Now that I've got that HC Diablo Inferno achievement I can play more for fun. Maybe I'll start an HC Wizard next.ontheleft4 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 RIP - another one bites the dust In line with the name, my pl 52 monk, DeathByDC, has kicked the bucket. Brand new private game, a1 forest wp. Just as I engage the 1st pack of white skeles, the game completely freezes. I wait, hoping it's just a 2-sec out-of-sync hick up, which happen all the time and that I have no problem surviving, but no... 15 seconds later, "program is [still] not responding". Restart the game and log back in only to see the char is dead. So, another 92 hours of play time (842 hours as monk total - yeah, I played since day 1 and I played a lot) and I don't know how many millions worth of gear down the drain. I can accept that the risk of disconnects and crashes is part of playing HC, but come on.... When after a year+ from game's launch they are still the leading cause of HC deaths, I have to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. I've no motivation left to keep playing, even with all the other lvl 60s I still have and the free gear/power-leveling my friends would undoubtedly offer... So, gonna take a nice, long break from D3 and find better use for my time. Blizzard, shame on you.HouseOfHam13 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 27, 2013 WD - What to upgrade next... So little by little Ive been either finding upgrades through playing - or - friends giving my WD gear that can help. I am pretty sure I need to further upgrade my shoulders, gloves and bracers, but my main question to some of the WD's in HC is, what should I look into so I can try to get rid of Jungle Fortitude sooner than later? Granted I really enjoy its effect, I just want to switch it our for a more viable passive (Gruesome Feast).Alucardheany6 Jul 27, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 Can I get some wizard advice I am using crit mass in my passives and realized that I really have no reason to use it with the skills I am using. What other passive would be better with the skill choices being used? Gear wise I understand my shortcomings, just can't afford the proper upgrades for what I need (I have 5 children that need clothing haha). Any advice or opinions would be welcomed. Thanks.Roq31 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 MP1 Act 1 farming.. At what point should I switch to farming MP1. Just trying it out now, and well losing half of my health at a time isn't in my comfort level. I really do not want to give up dps for farming MP1, Guess I need to though.Aziker10 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 SC is good for something... Nothing like running MP8+ Ubers in sc when you are tired of grinding low MP in hc for experience. (And not getting killed while you play with people that have 25 to 35k hp).StCamber2 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 LF Powerlevel I have all the leveling gear to speed things up. Let me know price per level or in stacks of 10s. Eg: level 1-10 11-20 etc. PST me in game.Giterdone2 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 Another Hero dies to DC In a 2 player game with my WIz and I dced. An elite pack came over and poison pooled me. My friend killed the pack and healed me. Just as the poison went away I died, So close :( So, what should I reroll as?DrunkenPanda5 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 My first double legendary off one enemy. I know a lot of you have probably had this happen, but it was my first. I took two pics with my phone, one to show it, and the other to show the 2 stars to prove I just did not drop them. Sorry for the crap upload, but I used a meme app to upload them. It happened on the key warden in act 2. I thought at first it was a key and a legendary, which has happened to me before. They both turned out bad, but still fun! http://i.imgur.com/yIVBIqx.jpg http://i.imgur.com/kNuZnBr.jpgFOXDVD6 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 Need help gearing my Wizard to survive Currently, my unstable anomaly tends to proc 2-3 times an hour which i'm not too happy about. I may be playing to aggressively but I also think I don't have enough survivability. I was wondering what gear I should swap out if I only have a 7m budget thanks.DrunkenPanda4 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 OMG im a lucky man My PC just over heat un act 1 on boss pact ans i survive. Big THX to my pet with 7900 DPS and to my mystic allydestroyers1 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 rate my WW barb. any suggestions for next upgrade or tips on gameplay in general are most appreciated. I'm still new at this and trying to better myself when it comes to team playMahmood19 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 Best WW Barb Contest All in the title, let's us dream!!!!Berserk9 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 Anyone down to power level 2 chars? Willing to pay 2 million each. Not up front. Been playing for years, not looking to rip someone off. Also has to be a higher dps char to power quick. Message me on d3. THX :DJohnnyPritch5 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 Once upon a time i had a HC DH Once upon a time i had a HC DH..... Then i started drinking.....Now i dont have a HC DH :( Time for a re-roll :) Ironically enough i dont think ive learn't my lesson either HAHAbob7789 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 LFG: High MP NIghmare/Hell lvling Hi, I'm lvling my 35 wiz (profile isn't updated) and looking for ppl who are doing the same. I'm over geared and trying to get to 60 in under 10 hrs. So if you want to join me tonight after 5pm EDT, ill be on doing nightmare mp 5+. Add me in game or post here. TIAnewlife3 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 act 1 and forward hi everyone i hit lvl 17 just a few min ago and i was wondering what lvl is it safest to leave act 1 and start on act 2, where is the best exp to get there, and so forth through the acts. im new to the hardcore way on diablo and i would like to get all the positive feed back possible. Ty very muchMavan5 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 65th Place WD, Free Uber Carries! Please don't bring no one, or we will have to negotiate a fee. I'm 65th place WD on hardcore, 165k DPS, 95k HP, 800 all resist with my Uber Killing gear, I can run you through on mp7 it for free all you need is 3 machines per a run. Just add me and we will talk, already did many of these swift and easy runs. Mostlegit#1914 Vouches: http://i.imgur.com/iSvLHNZ.png Proof I'm in top 65 for retards: http://i.imgur.com/A4GYYo0.pngMostLegit55 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 Hardcore Character Obituary Notice So playing my first Hardcore Character the other day someone said in the chat that Hardcore guys were created to die. And it got me thinking "Wouldent it be nice to have an Obituary Notice when they die to post on forums etc?" After a few hours of messing around in Photoshop this is the end product. Any input is greatly appreciated. http://s17.postimg.org/lu9qem67x/Obit_sample.pngLordArmada3 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 Wizard Build For Ubers? If you are a CM wizard, the build you should use for fighting the uber bosses seem rather obvious. But what kind of build do you run with if your gear is more Archon oriented? That is, your primary focus is to maximize your sheet DPS, often at the cost of APoC and the very high critical hit chance and attack speed rate that CM wizards might aim for. Since you cannot sustain Archon on the fight, what do we use instead? I was thinking something along the lines of http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#WQXiSO!ghf!Yaabcc with the option of switching the Teleport for a Slow Time - Time Warp perhaps. But please give me your advice and share your uber bosses experiences.Lystig5 Jul 26, 2013