Hardcore

Jul 26, 2013 LF Ubers Group mp6/7 I'd like to do some uber runs at mp6/7 with a full group to maximize runs. I have 3 machines so looking for others to contribute the same amount. Please message me in game: Pepin #2587. Thanks!Pepin0 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 lost my Monk.. Well my 1st HC character i lost today at lvl 26 A3 .. i wasnt pissed that i died, i was pissed the the *@()&@ Barbs that i was running with just let met drown in that elite pack after getting walled in and did even bother to help. then to make it even better they didnt say !@#$ but continued to play like i didnt just (*@#ing die because of them trying to rush and %^-*..if those guys are reading this ()*& you! I learned today not to play in public matches.. time to re roll.Gekido4 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 Paying 2m gold for Smouldering Construct! I'm looking for the yellow mob (rare) Smouldering Construct. It can spawn in the Unknown Depths in Act 2. If anyone wants to help me farm this mob, ill pay 2m gold for the kill. Normal, nightmare, Hell or Inferno. Add Lonk#1963Lonk0 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 help me safely complete my HC achievements I'm safely through belial, but I'm a little worried about inferno azmodan and more concerned about diablo. Can anyone give me guidance on whether or not i'm close to ready for inferno diablo? I got (decently) lucky after 4 shoulder crafts, so I know I'm in a better position than I was, but I'm not sure if I have enough life yet to be safe.Surt5 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 How do u view US,EU and Asia on profile ? If u play all three server, but it under the same account. So, why cant i view EU or Asia on my account profile?DarkRanger5 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 Where's LSU? What happened to LSU? He used to be very active in the hc community.MotherShark3 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 can i get a wp act 3 hell please :) im in game need act three rakis pleaseCHOLULA0 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 Act 2 key suggestion Hello All, i've been only farming key wardens on act 1 and act 3 on mp2 without any difficulties on my monk. But then i read several threads that the act 2 key warden hits like a truck and reflects bells?!?! So i am wondering, would my current monk survive against him? i guess it can only face tank him and with cyclone? CheersBlurry11 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 WOW! Just lost a lvl 94 HC barb do some lame normal minions in A3 due to a massive laag spike out of the blue Thanks again Bliz!MaadHatter34 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 Change of language Hi any way to change my profile to English version? I played in Asian server but can't choose whether korean, chinese or taiwanese version. http://kr.battle.net/d3/ko/profile/HachiKumo-6695/hero/26718568 I understand Chinese, and Japanese, but definitely know nothing on Korean.HachiKumo4 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 HC deaths to disconnects Every week, I get to see posts of grievance due to death in disconnects. The problem wasn't because of our unstable internet connections, and neither was it due to Blizzard's server fault. There's no way to have 100% server uptime in both way, on client and server side. Even Japanese (Perfectionist) has delays in their train service, mere seconds per year. Which is awesome enough. I began to think the main reason is because of the healing mechanics. http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/wyatt-cheng-on-life-and-healing-issues Disconnects mean your character is exposed to damage in full 10 seconds, and there are 0 skills in which you have passive 'heal' while being attacked. Life regen can be up to 5k, maybe more, but during the 10 seconds, you only heals up to 50k hp. Just one Full Health Heal, whereas you usually die a few times if you don't have any mitigation. Dodge in a way is good because they 'prevent' damage, but it is only good before the nerf, when majority of damage comes from elements spells. While the game need some form of challenge, this is unjust because even your death is RNG-like. A gradual damage received will be better for gameplay, and the 'deathly damage should only spike beyond 10 seconds'. This or at least reduce the exposed time so that death will not be so absolute when dc occured.HachiKumo4 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 Odin re-gear. Hello all! I was wondering. At what point should Odin re-gear? Like what level should he stop using chains and my EXP stuff and move to more "combat ready gear" rather then gear just for the EXP boost?Kitten5 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 Trading Softcore gold for Hardcore gold Hey everyone. I'm looking for a legit source to trade some sc gold over to hc... If anyone knows someone or you yourself can and are willing, I'd much appreciate it. Only having 80k upon reaching lvl 60 sucks! PM me in game or reply here. TheMoj#1726 EDIT: Btw looking for at least 50mil hc gold.TheMoj2 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 26, 2013 LVL 32 Wizard Anyone want to level up? add Tnasty#1335Tnasty1 Jul 26, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 Best survivable HC DH profile? I'm trying to build a DH that will be survivable or at least have a chance playing Inferno MP4 Right now I'm only a 30 and have had terrible luck staying alive..I appreciate any help you can offer me. I like to play fast and up close to the action and I know that can cause instant death.Zero9 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 LF a hardcore powerleveler Hey guys, just lost my guy and am looking for somone to powerlevel add me in game to discuss HTDN#1209HTDN3 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 LF help and tips on a hardcore wizard Just hoping somone can give me some tips on how to build a wiz, add me in game HTDN#1209 ThankyouHTDN5 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 One sentence contributing HC truths or wisdom If you can find an actual upgrade playing the game pre-60, you are undergeared.Lobsterbash53 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 No legendairy udder source? WTF? Why can I not choose Larry David as a follower?WhiskyHound0 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 Monk Help. Switched to dual wield but... ... had to drop back down to mp3 to do it. DPS went from 83 to 100-ish and could go a little higher if I threw a better gem in the off-hand. My question is - what should I be looking for in my dual wield weaps. I tend to run sweeping wind + spamming either bells, or cyclone, or overawe depending on who I'm playing with. The fist weapon I just happened to pickup the other day so it's ok but I'm pretty sure it could be improved upon. Kinda stating the obvious here but I'd like to improve both DPS and sustain so I can start moving back up MP's. And how much should I be expecting to spend? EDIT: One of the weapons should have life steal. Is it worth trying to go the black dmg route? Here's the profile currently: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Poxy-1672/hero/26524302 EDIT: Finally applied the suggestions everyone made. Posted an update at the bottom.Poxy17 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 Calling all Wizard out there for some help!!! Hello all, I just looted an awesome Tal Rasha's armor and was wondering if you guys could help me pin down the price for them. 724 armor 180 intel 63 vit 72 all res ias 9% 299 armor My DH is currently serving as the runway model. Best regards,iTouchPeople18 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 2 Wizzy toons died in 1 day Well totally my fault, now I owe my friends 100m for getting my main toon killed. So here's what happened. 1st toon, my backup. Stun monk friend asked me to help him try out his new build and gear. I agreed and we went to mp7 leoric's passage. I watched the stun monk as he stunned and do little damage(I was bashing him for that :p). So we cleared the passage, and went out to Cathedral Gardens. As he was gathering and stunning mobs, I decided to zoom in and take a screenshot...Bad idea, as I was suddenly vortexed and my hp dropping quickly. When I zoomed out, I was standing in a pool of molten with 3 arcane sentry's crossing me, and the elite pack hammering away. UA popped, wormholed my way out of there but landed on another molten pool, and that is where my backup wizzy met her end. My stun monk friend survived, but he barely got out, as his NDE also popped. :) No biggie since that was my backup, but I had some nice gear with her which she took to the grave. :p So after a few hours I decided to login in again and play solo, with my main this time. Decided on mp4 as it's a bit safer. So I did the usual, leoric's passage, cleared the room, and out to cathedral gardens. At about the same time, the wifey is calling for me asking for my help replacing a busted bulb in the kitchen(she was cooking). I didn't reply the first 3 times she called as I was busy playing. I wanted to clear gardens first then help the wifey out. Bad idea as the wifey became angry and wanted me to help her out that instant(she was shouting now :P). No choice, as I cleared the right side of the garden, I clicked on Leoric's passage thinking I'll be safe there, and went to the kitchen to help the wifey out. After a few minutes, went back to my area and saw my toon dead infront of leoric's pasage entrance with an elite pack hovering around her. I thought I was able to get in, but it turns out I haven't, and the elite pack on the left side came over and butchered my toon. Totally my faullt for taking my eyes off screen and not making sure I was safe before going over to the wifey. My friend asked me why didn't I press escape and pause the game, and I was like...AHHH!!! totally never thought of that lol!LaxXxuS12 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 bad lag is a joke playing in hardcore this game rubber bands or lags is a total joke, why arnt the issues being sorted out asap are the staff zombies, maybe they should get a job in the game as zombies, i worked hard getting to lvl 53 as a monk in hardcore then lag, and i died, and its not my net here im on 60mb speed, please reply to see if blizzard cares.manwellkick14 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 Act 4 inferno = Most feared??? I get the fact that almost every HC player goes to A1 inferno to farm for loot. So beside the fact that nobody wants to die in A4 inferno and I get that its hard as "hell". What other reasons why almost nobody does A4 inferno? Is the quality of loot in A4 worth getting than A1 inferno? not a single pub game exists in A4 inferno in any MP level.Phantasma17 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 Should I just keep farming Hell? So after getting killed last week I started a new character, I hadn't played HC in a long time and got taught a lesson about complacency in HC. A rather brutal one. Anyways, my Monk is back to lvl 60 and can waltz thru Hell at MP5. With my current gear I facerolled Azmodan in about 15 seconds. Should I just keep farming Hell Acts III and IV (while raising the MP level) or should I finish off Diablo and head to Inferno at MP0/1? While it's true you can find lvl 60+ gear in Hell it's depressingly rare in all of Act III only 4 pieces turned up running at NV5 pretty much the whole way. And you can't find Tomes to craft anything or do gem upgrades, I bought a few to up the gem in my helm but in HC they're crazy expensive.. Basically I'm wondering is my Monk ready for Inferno, even at the lowest MP levels?ontheleft18 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 Extremely super fast Hello guys , I built a TR monk recently to farm DE . It goes so damn well . I even used my monk farming in act 1 mp1-2, and its kind of cool and surprising on how fast it can be. If you ever happen to have a TR monk that can farm mp1 or 2? Let me know, I think it could be cool to make runs with people farming really fast ! Little question: I never played barbs but it seems that my TRmonk is so much faster than a barb? Does anyone know if that is the case, tha TR monk > ww barb for speed run ? I even tried the chicken run on WD and im pretty sure TR monk is faster . By the way, add me if you ever want to do fast DE farm with banner method Thank youAzaroth15 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 What else for exp? Hello all. So I have this Barb named Odin... And he wants a lot of exp... He is rather greedy when it comes to exp. So can someone look at him and tell me what else I can give him to make him happy? With respect, kitten.Kitten8 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 Da-na-na-na-na-na-na-na BATBARB!!! (Giveaway) TLDR: I've made a Batman-inspired build for the Barbarian, and I'm giving away a full set of gear to complement it. So recently I was surfing the forums, and I came across this thread: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9165847476 Inspired by Jaetch's Ninja Wizard, I decided to create my own themed build. But what theme would I choose? I thought about that for a while, and finally decided. It's a well-known fact that Diablo 3 players are a superstitious, cowardly lot. I knew that I would have to pick something that would impress them...a creature of the night, black, terrible...a BAT! Now, I know what you're thinking - isn't a Demon Hunter the more logical choice for a Batman tribute in D3? Maybe so, but I wanted to capture the Dark Knight's physicality, toughness, and intimidating presence, three things which the DH class lacks as a whole. Also, the male Barb kind of reminds me of the older Bruce Wayne from Frank Miller's "The Dark Knight Returns". I dressed my Batbarb almost entirely in iLvl 61 Rare Doom Armors, with a Natalya's Sight for his helm. Everything was dyed jet-black with Abyssal Dye. For his weapon setup, I decided to go with an Arch Axe and a Dread Shield, because putting a giant skull face on his shield to frighten his enemies seems like something Batman would do. Also, his axe is named "Hero Bane". There's a joke in there somewhere, I'm pretty sure. As for his skills, I'll break the reasoning behind them down one by one: Actives: Frenzy - Sidearm: The throwing axe that occasionally procs from this reminds me of a Batarang. Rend - Blood Lust: Batman is a bat...some bats drink blood...blood lust...bah, OK, you got me. The flavor justification for this is kinda weak. Leap - Death from Above: Come on, it's Batman. That guy's always leaping all over the place. Remember that scene in "The Dark Knight" where he glides into that building in Hong Kong? Yeah. That was cool. Revenge - Provocation: Pretty fitting for a guy whose whole motive is revenge. Wrath of the Berserker - Insanity: Because let's face it, any psychologist worth his salt would diagnose Bruce Wayne as clinically insane. War Cry - Impunity: Batman has total Impunity in Gotham City. What he's doing is technically illegal, but the cops always turn a blind eye. Passives: Tough as Nails: Batman's one tough dude. Not many guys could recover from getting their back getting broken within a few short months...or, well, ever. Superstition: Because D3 players are a superstitious, cowardly - oh, wait, I used that joke already... Ruthless: "Look, from one professional to another - if you're going to threaten somebody, pick a better spot. From this height, a fall wouldn't kill me." "I'm counting on it." "AAAAAAAAH-" *crunch* Anyway, I hope you were mildly entertained by my themed build. Believe it or not, it's actually pretty fun to play, even if it's not very efficient. Remember, this is a giveaway, so if you're interested in rocking my Batman-inspired gear, make a post here saying so. It's not much, but it should be enough to beat the game on MP0 and farm MP1. After a few days, I'll put the names of all the contestants in a hat and pick one at random.WordMaster13 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 d/c claimed another lvl 60 paragon 3 barb. thats 4 kinda pointless to re roll as its just a waste of time if im just gonna die from a random d/c every character i make. so long hardcore :( twas funtkidu4 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 MP2 Keywarden Runs Anyone interested in doing KW runs mp2 in act 2 and 3? I like to play in groups but it´s really hard to find pubs in mp2 (act2 is hard even in mp1), and i feel the increased difficulty from mp1 to mp2 is totally worth it cuz the chances to drop a key doubles I agree that for regular farming mp1 may be effective, but i see so many mp1 public games under the "Monster Slaying" that people just leave after the keywarden is dead, and the people on these games are so overgeared they could be running mp3 or 4 with no problem. I´ve seen WDs solo kill elites in a 4 person group in under 3 seconds, and many DH getting charged by savage beast and lose less than 10% hp, why aren´t people farming keys in other mps/acts? Anyway, i´m not as overgeared as some of those mp1 dudes, but i can do mp2 just fine, so if you want to group and farm keys, add me, I´ll be logging in around 30 minTubs2 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 question about hc rend barb build does it make sense to have a non-cc mempo or a cc/all res ik helm? what about the cc makes the ik helms worth more? is it because when you crit you receive higher life steal? or is it because when you crit more you generate more fury? thanks in advance!mungo2 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 Back from the dead---need assistance!! I am welcoming any help I can get. I don't have much gold, only 3M, and my WD only does 40k dps. I would love it if someone can help get my character to 80-100k dps? Would love some donations on EQ to help upgrade my WD! I have about 50-60M in softcore... Any help is much appreciated. Thanks. Please add me - I would love to play with some cool people. Public is kind of ....bleh. Also, I would love to start a new char, but would like to play with another person! artez#1149Artez3 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 Self found benchmarks Ive set a goal of trying to get one of each character type to finish Hell self found. If I do accomplish this than Id definitely like to try and start Inferno with my monk and then the others as well. What are some good benchmarks to be shooting for in terms of character stats before trying to begin farming in Inferno? I'd appreciate information on any character type but am most interested in the monk class.Tracon16 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 Kill the trees Always, every time, stop and kill the damn trees in A1 Fields of Misery. I had to watch a really good character die this morning because we let about five trees converge on us during an elite fight. We skipped them since they're a pain to kill, but they followed us and this is what happens. Kill the trees.VeePow45 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 Share your solo farming setups & tips! So I've been sticking to mp1 KW solo farm runs so it's safer when I DC. (I DC a lot :( my computer has a lot of trouble running D3 even though it's fairly up to date and has no issues with other games.) Depending on how long the KW takes to find an avg run takes 5mins when killing all trash groups of 5+ along the way. I use a 2hd barb with %50 run speed buff or a monk I started playing a couple weeks back and really enjoying as I find out more things about the class and tweak my build! I'm sticking to the monk atm cause I'm enjoying something new + it's setup well to counter DC's / computer crashes. I'm only running 30k dps with a LS schaefers, but it's plenty and WoL makes short work of elites. The combination of schaefers, back lash, master of wind, air ally, 7.1kdps / 51khp schaefers enchantress give it great protection if something goes wrong. Act 1 I go FW and then straight to FM to sus out where the KW is while getting that last NV stack along the way. Act 2 I go straight to Oasis to get my NV stacks and find where the KW is along the way. Act 3 I get NV stacks in keeps lv1 and then straight to looking for the KW. I find the Barb / Monk class to be similar farming speed since they can both sprint around the map %100 of the time with the right spec / gear. I use to run a 17k dps enchantress but found she'd easy get aggro of mobs when I moved to far from her, which would make her acid pool go onto 1-2 mobs hitting her rather than the pack I'd just ran into, so I put a schaefers hammer on her which kills em off very quick. This way I know if my game drops out she will be attacking the mobs hitting me with her special attacks rather than the couple that hit her. Sometimes she runs in close to me with the wep proc surrounding her which adds a lot of dmg, and on elites it's often up too cause she'll take ground magic dmg so there's double schaefers hitting the elites! :) Any tips very welcome. Thanks.Shampsie2 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 Looking for group: MP4 Uber I'll be using my 90k HOTA barb. 1. No bad manners 2. Everyone must have 3 machines (total of 12) 3. Min 40k unbuffed dps 4. Starting uber run as soon as we have 4 players... I need to go to work in 3 hours. 5. I type very slow (I don't have a physical keyboard) Overawe spam monk of any dps is welcome (as long as you can perma-spam overawe). It would be nice if we had at least 2 ranged characters to take on Kulle. Please leave a reply in this thread if you are interested.mintCookie7 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 Looking for a good monk build looking for a good monk build for leveling..also any other pointers for gear etc. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/GoodySeven-1446/hero/35041169 ThanksGoodySeven1 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 Support WD in HC help Hey all, I'm in the middle of leveling a WD in softcore with a friend. hoping to get used to the character for a try in hardcore. I'll only be playing hardcore with a Babarian friend, and potentially a Demon Hunter friend may join the 2 of us. With that in mind, would some of the support WD builds out there be viable in HC (e.g. Hex, Big Bad Voodo, Mass Confusion), or should I stick with something similar to what my softcore WD is using now with what are sure to be a few tweaks: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#aRdUYT!aXe!bbYZbY I quite like the idea of being more a support for my barb friend, as long as that really doesn't hurt survivability. I Haven't tried HC D3, however did try some low level HC in D2, meaning I'm not as experienced with it as I could be sorry. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.Kaiyo5 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 Done Could someone invite me to a game on hell mode act 3 to a quest past the breached keep. Thanks to anyone who can help! I want to be able to power level people but I can't go to act three on hell mode. DrunkenPanda#1204DrunkenPanda1 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 toon dead because I was disconnected I think having an off line option for hard core would be good I have lost two toons because of a time out and suddenly getting disconnected which happened both times and it was my level 51 toon that upset me the most. Not a fair fight really l logged back in and the character was dead. I spent a lot of time saving for jewels and gear and have lost it all. Yes I understand Blizzard will not resurrect and I played with that understanding but it still does not seem right it was no battle my characters died in. So I have some suggestions for time out or disconnections it should suspend your toon so they live. Off line mode for hardcore so you don't have to rely on the net and your isp I am more nervous of getting disconnected than of any monster. A scroll of resurrect for hitting level 40 would be a nice reward for hitting level 40 just 1 for all that effort to live should get you some reward. I know its hardcore but it would be nice to have one chance after all those hours of gameplay. Oh and getting to keep your hard earned gear would also be nice because right now I feel like I have been robbed. Because of the way my characters died. I really wanted the level 60 achievement and it is proving very tough to get.ANNA24 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 See HC trading forum for 1312 dps wand Augury Feud: 1312.9 dps 306 min dmg 406 max dmg 34% dmg increase attack speed 11% 7 max arcane power 10 Apoc Post offers belowDrunkenPanda8 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 LFG: CoTA runs mp6ish normal rerolling lvl 17 atm. friend me in gamenewlife0 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 Game's changed, hasn't it? So I recently discovered this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYodpD-KRbg Summary: Guy dies in Inferno HC, almost every comment is saying he deserves it because he got powerleveled with a few saying he deserved it for being a noob. He was being a noob. That's unmistakable. But no one has any problem with powerleveling now, to the point where it's practically expected that if you die your friends will get you back where you were or you'll at least get a Cain's set on to speed back, and you'd only be considered a noob if you had the option to do this and refused it. And I see nothing wrong with this whatsoever, my question is why were people so anti power level in the first few weeks or so?Spectral25 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 PLaying normal mp10 Just started a WD playing on mp10 anyone want to join me nerfed#1507Nerfed2 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 25, 2013 Bashiok in game now..HC Inferno..bring blade B14U2NV2 Jul 25, 2013
Jul 24, 2013 LF someone to skip me to act3 (hell) 100k tip Hey, Just on lv 55 on a new monk and been doing mp10 act 1 FW a few times but sick of it and looking for a skip to act 3 tremors in the stone quest (will take me 20seconds to complete n get the way point saved.) Then log me into the last way point in act 4 so i can kill diablo. 100k tip. Been asking in chat channels for the last day without reply and seems the people on my friends list are either always busy or just CBF'd taking 1minute to help me out. Will be online for the next hour or so and will add a post under this once I've found someone to help out. Thanks. shampsie#1401Shampsie2 Jul 24, 2013
Jul 24, 2013 Ubers I have machines need some one to carry me add me-Maximus#11748 we talk about what u want for the carryMaximus0 Jul 24, 2013
Jul 24, 2013 The 5th one Ive finally made it. All 5 class still alive and level 60. Dh was the last and took over 9 hours to make it to 60. Longest 9 hours ever since I am not a big DH player. Anyway happy hunting!Loki23 Jul 24, 2013
Jul 24, 2013 Venting my frustrating self found drop rates! Just wanted to vent about the crappy drops thus far. Have not seen an upgrade since beginning Inferno and am getting too dangerous to continue. My dps is depressingly low and am afraid to try other builds for lack of survivability. However, I'm not terribly knowledgeable about WD builds. Hopefully I will get a decent drop soon, specifically bracers. Not overly angry vent because I guess crappy drops comes with the self found territory. Vent over!Droken5 Jul 24, 2013
Jul 24, 2013 Mp10 Dose no one else play on mp10 normal nightmare and hell? I surely cant be the only one who plays mp10 on those 3 inferno no way lolNerfed3 Jul 24, 2013