Hardcore

Jul 23, 2013 Paying 300k per level for pl. 50-60 I have Cains/21% red gem, Hellfire Ring, and 30% signet, it really couldn't be easier money for you..Nahz6 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 WW etiquette, is there such a thing? had a guy join my game. great player. always just sort of circling the group. i would cyclone and he would come through and murder everything. it was amazing. ive met WW barbs like this, got several on my friends list, and always have a blast :D. we clear everything incredibly fast and it couldnt be safer. then he leaves and this other guy joins, oh good another WW i thought. then he sprints literally halfway across the weeping hollow, grabs three packs and pulls them all into us (oh and EVERY WHITE ENEMY IN THE GAME). the slowdown was unreal lol. my pc crawled down to about 15FPS (i normally get 100 constant, 55 minimum lol) i think WW gets a bad name for 2 reasons. 1 people dont know how to play with WW, and 2 people dont know how to play as WW in groups lol. anyone else experience these two sides? its interesting to see how with the same gear, one player can be such a boon to a group, while the other is a complete liabilityIsolation32 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 Thank you Spirit Vessel SV saved me last night. With my minimal experience playing the WD, it felt good to see SV proc'ed for the first time. I thought I was done but I totally forgot about the fact that you can cheat death playing a WD. Haha. I think I'm sold on the WD hype...I will play the WD more often. XDHojoKing11 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 HC WD help So I've been playing my WD for awhile now and I honestly can't decide between these two skills. Feel free to look at my profile if I should change my skills at all, but as of right now I can't decided between Zombies Bears or Cloud of Bats for my right click. I understand that they both have pros and cons, but has either been proven to be statistically better overall than the other or is it strictly personally preference?Wind13 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 Another DC, Another Death, Another Reroll Well played disconnect. Your deeds will be remembered Wiz#2.. :( 140 hours played Paragon 90 150k~ buffed dps SNS wizard. Looking for a free power level ;)Bangarang14 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 DProg Rocks! Sarcasm in title. I was checking on Sorrid's barb gear after he upgraded to his new 9/6 Mempo yesterday (being that I refuse to spoil the game for myself by buying gold, at least I can drool over others' gears for now) when I noticed something very worrying: he had only 300 all resistance. He does MP10 with his barb and I know he isn't foolish to do it with 600k ehp, so I suspected he was probably stacking his dpro heroscore. Off to check and boom, up to rank 1 barb: http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/sorrid-1603/Mass/28349286 Then I checked the ladder and LOLed when I saw that this double Justice, 18k dps, 13 MILLION ehp is the rank 2: http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/stackin-1677/STRaiGHTMaCK/30461093 Would you ever want to play with that barb? I'm out. DProg Rocks!Fury32 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 Lost Another HC Character to Weird Glitch I just lost my PL 24 Monk tonight and I can't believe it. I was in a public game (Act 1 ML1) wrapping up against the Butcher. We start by accepting the battle when one guy accidently clicks to decline. Then the other guys decline but I had already accepted so the battle begins. I am not damaging the Butcher at all and after about 60 seconds, he enrages. Not 3-4 minutes but 60-70 seconds tops. I had never seen it happen before but for the next 15-30 sec. nearly all the floor is molten, then it all is. I have tons of eHP (over 900k) with 740 resist all and about 60k dps running Mantra of Conviction Overawe and blazing wrath as a limited heal and even serenity ascention but it isn't enough, nothing is doing any real damage to the Butcher. I maybe had him 3/4 killed when I bought it. I was doing at least 60k dps with the mantra. I shouldn't have had any particular problem the way I see it at ML1. I am fairly unfamiliar with the enrage effects. Maybe it buffs the boss. It didn't seem to heal him. Oh yeah, I has sweeping winds up doing extra damage too but it was not the cyclone but the lower cost one that stays up for 20 seconds. So what happened? What is the current enrage timer? I asked several of the players later and at least two of them said they dropped right out as soon as that guy declined. Shouldn't that have reduced the strength of the Butcher? It was as if he was a much higher ML than he was. I think maybe it asked me to confirm but I was afraid to say no when I saw I was the only one in the room with him. Thinking back, I probably could have exited as soon as the battle began before the floor started to melt. I don't think he could have killed me in 10 sec. but when the floor started to turn, it wasn't an option. Does the game set the strength of the boss after everyone accepts or declines? In any event I feel screwed again. I lost my other HC toon at the crater level one when I ported in, I lagged then stopped altogether and a champ comes over and starts pounding me. This one really gets me though, has anyone had something like this happen to them?OttoCoolDude10 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 RIP plvl28 monk my third HC 60+ death since release date 1st plvl 19 barb - died to a pc lock up and black screen 2nd plvl9 babr died 100% at my fault to trees in the fields of misery 3rd plvl28 monk died to lag when fighting trees in the fields of misery, 100% not my fault moral of the story, i will never do fields of misery again, theres just no reason too...nor the keeps, just no reason, safe runs, stay alive rather than get that extra key or kill that extra skeleton pack down there in the keeps...StCecil6 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 legendary drop rates.... anyone seen a difference since that last realm maintenance??? I've been doing the same runs to para lvl and I usually get 1-2 legendaries every other run. But since the maintenance I have done about the same 25 runs and haven't had one legendary drop. Tried a few different run patterns as well (different areas) and still no drops. Those games I didn't count in the 25 I did. Whats going on...?Zohan17 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 Newbie HC - Please critique my Demon Hunter looking to get some better gear to improve armor any other thoughts? thanks http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Kelf-1884/hero/34968417Kelf4 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 Fffffuuuuuuu..... I really REALLY hate Act II Nightmare..... I just can't get past it. I was doing so good too, RIP Luzu, 48 this time. Belial got me. Had some nice self found gear too. Might ask for a power level just to get back to where I was, but for now I'm going to take a break. T-TLordAnkou3 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 Just survived client crash.... New game. A1 MP4. Ditched Boar for Bat. WP to the Cemetery, elite pack right there. Drop sentry turret, hit gloom, open fire. Client freezes..... But wait! KOS to the rescue!!!!!! She's still fighting!!!!! Go KOS GO!!!!! Yay!!! SHE DID IT!!!!!!! Saved my own life, boy was THAT a rush.Rav1n16 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 Anyone willing to me? Was going to start on a HC toon again was wondering if anyone would wanna help me grab a few lvl real quick, add me in game if you can help please.ComeAtMeBro0 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 Friendly Reminder Don't try to squeeze Act 4 Keywarden. Oh, his hammer buddies aren't too friendly either. Stay safe out there.Mushuchalaka0 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 LF1M Ubers MP3-4 in 30 mins BYO IM I'm looking for 1 more person to provide 3 machines for a couple of Uber runs at MP3-4. The gorup will be online in about 30 minutes. Add Lonk#1963 for the run.Lonk0 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 I am looking to trade some powerleveling I am finally working on my monk again and would like to skip some of the tedium which is leveling. We can trade run for run or by 5 levels. I can run DH with turrets, WD, or Wiz to level you fast.Empty12 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 Barbarian help - what to upgrade next? Kind of stuck on what to upgrade next, was wondering if there are any more experienced barbs out there who could lend me some advice.Cups3 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 LFM - Achievement Rares/Champions Farming Hello, I'm currently looking for more people to help with achievements. I want to have people on my friends list who are farming the same stuff as me so we can help each other out. We all run single player games and when we find the rare or champion we all invite to the game and get the kill. Currently I'm working on Act 2, but I'm also interested in Act 4. Heres my list: Champions/Blue Mobs... - Chilling Construct (Unknown Depths, A2) Rares/Yellow Mobs... - Charged Construct (Storm Halls, A2) - Smouldering Construct (Unknown Depths, A2) - Armaddon (Saellum of Virtue, A4) - Mallet Lord (Silver Spire level 1, A4) Add Lonk#1963 if you are farming acts 2 or 4 and want to have someone looking for rares/chams for you along the way. Put your list here and add me in game so we can help each other out. If you just want gold for your efforts, i'll pay 500k per find instead of helping out. *Edit: Removing mobs off the list.Lonk0 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 Help. My Monk wants more HP Hello, Finally found the money to gear some DPS on my monk, but now it's lacking a lot of HP. Now i was wondering should i craft vit shoulders for much needed HP and boost my dps on other pieces? As for my boots, yes they suck... should i buy some cheap firewalkers or wait till i roll a nice vit rare one? i don't think i have enough money to buy them ice climbers. Any suggestion or criticism is welcomed for my gear/build. Cheers!Blurry9 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 Free WW barb set :) -ended Results Dont hate. WW barbs rule the earth. ========================================== From top to bottom I counted 1 through 6 and ran a random generator from random dot org. Result: http://i.imgur.com/510AtUL.png Nux#1318 you win since your #6 I added you. If for some reason you did not get a request, please add me yajsu#1692 Would like to give this to you asap. Thanks everyone ========================================== Giving out a free starter barb set so you can farm Inferno Act1 MP0. You can play any spec :) I tested the set on MP2 act1 and had no issues WW around the map and maintaining wrath. Obviously I dont recommend u increase mp until you are very comfortable with the playing WW. Also, I recommend more hp (60k or more) and all resist (600ish) before increasing the MP. Stats: APS 1.65/1.69 Crit 31% and with passive weapon master 41% LOH 1158 All pieces were SELF FOUND from looting except the boots. Recent past giveaways were always to new players only. This giveaway is to anyone. So Everyone qualifies. Just say your interested. I will take the names of interested participants and do a random pull. Ends tonight. Giving it out ASAP. If noone is interested, simply going to go into a pub and find a newer player and give the person the set. Good luck.Yajsu11 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 Stating hell first HC char (monk) http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Kuntakinte-1554/hero/15860054 I'm just hoping to get some good pointers for my HC monk. My current build made Diablo nightmare a breeze but if any one knows a way I could improve, I'm all ears. I'm trying to do this as 'self found' as well, which obviously might hurt my chances of getting my first level 60 HC. Is there a benefit to running higher MP act 3 nightmare runs for a few more levels before I start hell? Any tips would be greatly appreciated!Kuntakinte6 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 ISO Seasoned Monks Hey all i am in need of some monk help for MGKhaterz in my profile. I have some gear on him and was wondering what slots i should start to improve on. Also feel free to add suggestions to my build. I have a budget, but not broke, but under 100mill thanks kilo BTW D3progress says im currently 81k unbuffed, 1 mill ehp, 63k life,i have over 600 AR, 3500 armor without buff Goal: over 100k or right near it and Looking to be able to do some mp5 ubers, or just run mp4-5 for essences as well. My issue im having is that i want to go S&B in groups, and DW while solo, but when i equip a shield with say 200+ dex, 8%+cc type of shield, i loose a tremendous amount of DPS, due to that stupid EF. I need help solving what stats i need to move around in order to keep my DPS up. Any suggestions would helpKilo1 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 New to dh/hc. Need some tips! Hello everyone. I've played my share of sc,and frankly, am bored to death of it. So i thought i would give hc a try and i absolutely love it! Anyways.. i'll soon be 60 and have about 50m to spend on gearing my dh. I like the build i'm using now, but am willing to try anything. What should i spend my 50m on? Should i go for calamity/manticore? Should i go for the 2 pc innas or bt? Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!Hoss11 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 Free: crafting mats and gems first person to add me in gameJoshua0 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 23, 2013 Help me improve my self found HC Barb.!!!!!!! Hello readers, I'm BBopMcJiggy. I think I did an okay job developing my HC barb. but I would still like some suggestions. I am currently level 49. I have only items purchased with gold from AH sales, from crafts, or from pick-ups. Basically, I'm playing the game as it was meant to be played.. I refuse to use real money on HC. That being said, I think my items are pretty dope. A blurb about my skills: Passives: Ruthless: Because I'm wielding a sword and the CC helps with Into the Fray rune on Battle Rage. Nerves of Steel: Self-explanatory. Superstition: Until i get more resist, it's very useful. Skills: Sprint w/ Gangway: Helps kite, and Gangway allows me to escape if i get trapped. Weapon Throw w/ Ricochet: Works well with Gangway, and Ricochet works with Into the Fray. Warcry w/ Hardened Wrath: A must-have. +40% armor !?!?!.. yes please. Battle Rage w/ Into the Fray: The Dmg is only a bonus - I really use it for Into the Fray. With Rumble rune on Seismic Slam and Ricochet on Weapon Throw, I can gain fury pretty easily, and spam Seismic Slam for some heavy duty damage. Main attack: Bash w/ Punish: I don't know if this is the best main attack for my build, but it has high fury generation and it helps add damage. For the mean time it's doing the job. Secondary Attack: Seismic Slam w/ Rumble: Seismic slam is a beast with damage, and with Rumble and Into the Fray rune, it's possible to Spam this spell. Check out my item build too, and give me some useful suggestions if you have any.BBopMcJiggy15 Jul 23, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 Going out strong So with real life creeping up and a baby on the way, I have decided to go out fighting. I will not have the time to play diablo much longer, and my character deserves a glorious death. To die a fighter I will be doing full game clears, excluding bosses, starting friday with A1 mp1 and playing until i eventually die, which i'm guessing will happen somewhere in mp6 act 4. I will post back on sunday night with the the place and means of my death, and maybe with luck I can make it all the way to mp7. To my hardcore bretheren, please drink a beer and take a shot of solid bourbon in my honor. It's been funAffliction7 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 Looking for people that like to farm mp2-4 I'm a wd, 100k dps good surivability would like to find others that like to farm and are equip.Dream1 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 Am I ready? So I am sitting here running Act 1 Inferno over and over again at MP0 and I am wondering...what can I do to get better drops and more money? Do I go to act 2 or should I start increasing the MP level? This is my first 60 and it took me a long time to get him so I am doing everything I can to ensure I don't kill him by going where i shouldn't. Any advice is helpful here, Thanks!!Garemoth6 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 Monk questions hello I'm wondering if I should go mempo - Inna's chest and innas pants, or whether it is better to go Inna's helmet and innas pants with a crafted chest. the chest i have is equal to a fireress Inna's chest let me know what u think :) and also, what is the minimum block chance I should use on a shield? is there anyhing huge that im missing ? Edit - http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/fatmike-2190/hero/10767204 /FMfatmike3 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 Nom nom nom That's me eating my words! Earlier today commented on a post how ww barbs are not great for group play as I had previously had only bad experiences. Did a couple runs (1 mp5 and 1 mp6)with 5b and orion on barb and iso on monk. Couple of the best runs I've ever done. Very fast! Thanks guys.SpArTaNBeAsT4 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 Why do people QQ about their HC deaths? not complaining but i am curious about why people post that they die at plvl XX or even lvl YY. Just reroll and move on right or just go back to sc? does anyone really truly care if they died? example: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9499900618 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9499900906 http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/9499810912AuJo14 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 My HC char died beacuse of lag I just enter a run act1 mp3 HC (so easy for a barb with 150k dps and good life and res), alwais lag a little when enter a new run but this time when i take a flag to go run , at the same time another player enter the game and all ger lag, freeze, hard, like 2 to 3 second and when come back to real time play i was dead on top of molten and stuff , i cant complain about this right?? i mind the have some form of check logs about this inside game or something, its like i dont die for natural causes. Its there something support or i can do???LulitoX8 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 Free hardcore items first come first serve I am starting over on hardcore using only what I find with no AH assistance and will be giving away all items in stash and on characters. I am currently streaming on http://www.twitch.tv/hotshotlinus20 first come first serveLinus202 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 Need advice and tips on new lvl 60 monk On Gearing my New Hardcore monk, i don't really know what exactly to go for, All ideas and suggestions will be appreciated :)Eletara6 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 1.0.8 client crashes Hello good people of the hardcore community, I wanted to make this thread as heads up to others rather than whining about dead characters because I know that !@#$ happens in HC. However before the latest patch (400h+ played) I have never experienced a client crash or even disconnections more than maybe once or twice thanks to stable pc and very good internet connection. All my previous deaths occurred because of my own mistakes. And now when I started to play again after a short break I've lost two HC characters to D3 client crash in two days. Yesterday my plvl 11 Barb and just moment ago my main char plvl 56 WD. The client freezes completely but cursor moves, ESC not working apparently. I dug up some information via event log, although it doesn't really tell that much: Log Name: Application Source: Application Hang Date: 22.7.2013 19:40:41 Event ID: 1002 Task Category: (101) Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: computer Description: The program Diablo III.exe version 1.0.8.16603 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel. Process ID: 720 Start Time: 01ce86e5d6ff4acf Termination Time: 20 Application Path: C:\Games\Diablo III\Diablo III.exe There is of course a possibility that something else is the cause (like a Windows update) but this definitely hasn't happened before the latest patch. Since crashes and disconnections will happen to everyone in online games, 10(?) sec timeout period feels like such a cruel thing. It only affects HC because softies don't care if they die. How about shortening it a bit? Just enough so that people cannot exploit it out of desperation when they're at 10% hp but my 76k hp WD with garg & leeching dogs out can survive a pack of white mobs at MP3. Well, I'm leveling a new barb as we speak. Seems that I'm forced to gear him for über migitation and life regen just because of this %^-*. That's all, thanks for reading :).Gravehaunt4 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 DC Strikes Once Again Sadly, my second hero in the past 2 weeks has fallen due to the beast of a demon we all know as disconnect. She was a brave wizard and her deeds will be remembered. It is the worst logging back in and seeing that your hero has lost his/her life to a white trash mob. I choose to believe she valiantly took on thousands at her time of death, rather than a single mob. Anyways, I've rerolled a monk this time and am hoping to get up to 60 before my brother gets home from vacation in two days so that I can play with him. Any help with leveling would be greatly appreciated, as would good luck wishes for this next hero!Doug8 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 To the Generous one... No I dont remember what your name was in that random game I joined yesterday morning, but does it really matter to always remember the generousity of others with HC. Yes. I would like to thank the "Barb" (lol) that joined the group I was with yesterday and gave me both rings that my WD now currently wears. Yes they were a upgrade from the crap I had on before, granted not a "Holy Hell" thats a major improvement for my WD, but all the same a upgrade. Didnt ask for anything just threw them on the ground near me in town when I was vending. I can say with certain that they will be either passed down or placed in my stash (in case of death) once I find better upgrades as well.Alucardheany0 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 Never experienced this in SC. I finally made HC character as DH, and, i just witnessed this weird people in HC, which i never saw any in SC. I played D3 since release and played only SC until now. I made a game in public to enjoy the HC game play with random people, but some people, very few, just join the game and doing nothing. Just go for AFK. This game i just played, i was about to kill Ghome in Hell difficulty, and this WD level 60 joined and went AFK without saying anything. What is this? HC troll-ism? if that is, its quite pathetic, you know XD.Maniac5 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 Any One Have This Problem? So I SOLD and item on the AH, it shows up in the completed section as being completed, theres no red exclamation or anything and shows the amount of gold i should have received. its been like 24hrs and still havnt received the gold. I know sometimes when u buy items it takes a day or so as well, but never had it happen with gold from a sold item. anyone else?Kilo3 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 LFG - MP3-4 Ubers. I have 3 Machines and I'm looking for 3 others with 3 Machines to do 4 games. I currently have 1m eHP and do 56k unbuffed DPS on my WD. I'm looking for a group and I can provide a slam dance for the group if it helps. Add Lonk#1963 if you want to group for Ubers (I have 2.5-3hrs form now)Lonk2 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 Crafting non-vit items and the Amethyst By looking at player profiles, i noticed some things (well, a lot of things, but the ones im about to list is to make my point) - most of hardcore players have multiple lvl 60 heroes - most use crafted gears, some with their main atribute, some with vitality - most use majority of amethyst in their sockets So i would like to give an advice for the ones that fit the profile above and are crafting their main stat instead of vitality: why don´t you always craft vitality, this way it can help any of your other classes, so more chances to craft a usable one? "But what if i want more DPS instead of hp?" you might ask, well, if you are the majority of players like i listed above, simply swap some amethyst in your armor for the gem of you choice You just got extra chance of rolling a good craft for any of your heroes, beat the odds!! To make things more clear, let´s say you have a barb, a DH and a wizard, they all have 3 star amethyst in their chest armor and they all could use a shoulder upgrade. You are playing your barb and decide to craft a shoulder for him, so you go and craft a str shoulder. The result is +220 str, +180 int, +70 all resist, + 8% life, +250 armor. You say: "damn so close!". Well, if you had crafted a vit shoulder, you would have a GG shoulder for your wizard, and if you felt the need that that 220 should be int and the 180 vit, you simply take one amethyst out of your amor and place a topaz in there! As you can see im kinda newb in the hardcore scene (my highest is para 24), but as far as i can see there´s no flaw in my logic. But there probably is, so feel free to point out any mistakes i made, or reply with your thoughts, agree or not, don´t care, don´t fit the profile, whatever thx for reading and hope this can help someone by editing somethings i remember that these crafts can double roll so you get stuff like +310 int, but i still think the logic still applies if you have lots of high-end amethyst in your armorTubs11 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 Stash giveaway [CLOSED] Hi all. Since I ran out of mules, Im giving away the stuff I have in stash. Nothing really good, items you can use to start inferno or try and sell for 50-100 ks. Add me in game or just post here, first come, first served.Kamikaze3 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 Finally beat inferno. I remember when the game came out and asking some one what hardcore was and I thought no way would I ever try that. I got bored one day about a year about and made a hardcore wiz and would just play him a few hours here and there. I would always trade some sc gold for hc gold make sure he was way overpowered get some levels then forget about him for couple months. Well today I finally decided it was time to get the best gear I could for 100m and just go for it. 45 hours all in all and about 4 heart attacks irl. I've never lost a character in hardcore and I don't know if I will ever play hardcore again. I'm just happy to have this character sitting there as a trophy of sorts. I thought I would share/brag on here since all my friends are passed out. I know its not the greatest feat in the world but I'm pretty damn happy about it.Frankyßlue6 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 Wiz dps ramp at end of nightmare hc I struggled but made it to level 44ish with a staff Or wand of 100-130 dps (effective total 700-1000) And then started finding staffs in the ah with 500+. By level 48 I bought a staff for 50k that did 950dps (effective 11800 dps). Diablo died From a 3second disintegrate blast. Was I doing something wrong for the first 45 Levels that made it so hard? Why do the Weapons damage accelerate so much at This point in the game?applebar3 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 Looking for people to play with Hi, I just started playing diablo again and am looking to make some new friends to play with. I'm currently a level 13 monk ( all my 60's died). If anyone would like to play together message me in game at rocketryder#1908. If you have a form of voice chat we can use that would be great to!Rocketryder0 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 Well! 24th Place WD just died guys, Plv 64 Just thought I let you guys know, it happened on Brobben's stream, I don't really care that much because I have more time for real life, I'm really close to being an accountant. 2 more years. And it's time I go out and do stuff, I might find my true love, been diabloing for a month since my last girl left me. 1hr and 13 min, that's my death. http://www.twitch.tv/brobben123/b/432930608MostLegit58 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 Other Aus/NZ PL100 HC players? Many other Australian or New Zealander players with PL100 HC characters? I'm sure there are a bunch that have put up with our bad latency. Luckily my monk made it to 100 recently without a single DC along the way. Lucky as I have lost 3 lvl60s to DCs previously. Cheers from MelbourneHazzabo11 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 Noob mistake. (Don't make my noob mistake.) Well, I was running my toon Wizicide through a4 hell the other day... He was lv 59-7/8 with all my lv.60 gear in his inventory just waiting to go. Well, I screwed up, wormholed into some nasty affixes and boom, all my best gear as well as most of my gold is gone. Just a little reminder that no matter how comfortable you are with the class you're playing, don't get too relaxed and don't carry gear you don't need to. It stings. (I just thought I'd share, maybe remind someone else like me not to be stupid... I can't be the only idiot in hc.) Have a nice day all. =)Disease28 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 Thanks Comcast (Xfinity) for your POS connectivity. and FU blizzard for not providing failsafes.x1810 Jul 22, 2013
Jul 22, 2013 Finally hit 60 on my first HC toon!! Now to kill Diablo on hell and get some new gear :( Any help lol?PatientX0 Jul 22, 2013