Hardcore

Jul 20, 2013 I had a dog once... and his name was BINGO! Havent crafted in a bit so I decided to try my luck today on some vitality gloves you can see the results on my WD, got so happy just had to share.Tryndamere6 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 Iso 42-60 powerleveling job Add biggamer86#1898 and tell me your price, I can stay alive just fine just make sure you can kill fast.Biggamer861 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 Looking for feedback https://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/GoodySeven-1446/hero/34873360 starting to get close to 60 looking for any advice on specs or gear...thanks.GoodySeven0 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 Monk Feeling geared into a corner I am feeling a bit geared into the corner with my monk. Any suggestions from the uber monks out there?BattleEvil18 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 RIP altas 60(97.8) 3rd ever dc,(this also includes 700+ more hrs played on a separate account), with which i lost 6 barbs all paragon levels 3-27, and all legit deaths due to being undergeared for the mp i was trying,mp4 pub game, fire chain beast mob...what a bunch crappy crap crap!!! not sure atm when i ll be playing again, if ever, sad day :(freemajs24 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 is it suicidal to lvl from 43-60 with a 2H? I had an 894 dmg 2H drop earlier. My question is can u get to 60 with it or do you NEED to get a 1h n shield for a barbarian. Thanks in advancedWirblewind5 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 Profound Sorrow Well, I guess I have to share my failures right along with my successes. I just got my hardcore barbarian killed in diablo 3 :( permadeath may his soul find the wind. It was a really stupid death too, I had just leveled, I knew the challenges were getting tougher and I needed to log out and gear up, plus I haven't been playing much this week. Regardless, I decided to charge one more elite mob trio, even though I knew they looked kind of scary. Killed two, the last one froze me in place and I just watched spamming my heal hot key as my health dropped. I actually got pretty far with this toon. Level 36, I beat normal mode and was feeling pretty good about my chances to get to 60. But overconfidence is my weakness it seems. Anyway that's my rant. I am a failure at life, unable to battle or please the women of my tribe, and my name will die along with me alone and penniless is exile. Profound sorrow QQQQQQQQQStormCrow10 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 First honorable death. since i play HC, i lost ton of toons to DC. today is the first honorable death. DH Act 3 Key run. Keep Deepth 1, soul ripper fast, acrcane, reflect damage, and missile dampening first it's my stupid move change from BOL to RF bombardment. almost to the end of deepth 1, just through the door i saw a minion. so i drop the trap and start firing at the the first minion, all the sudden the elite move in so fast i dont even have time to do anything. the dampen effect kick in all the bombs drop right on the minion which the reflect damage is in active. 67k of life to nothing in one second. sad part is i just craft that grove and bought the nat's ring. To iDHunterXI honorable death.Clownnut3 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 Demon Hunter Noob..... So, 99.99% of my play time, roughly the past year, has been Barbs, and Holy S*%$ have I had fun, however, recently I've lost two Toons that I had been very excited about QQ waaaaaaa....Anyway I have started a DH and have been having fun, and I'm looking for a little guidance on early builds, also equipment, my guess is for the most part I should be thinking crossbow and quiver?NastyNed12 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 WD build help Hey guys, I've been running this soul harvest/bears build for a while now and was interested in maybe switching it up a bit. Just curious if anyone had any suggestions for a good alternate build. Thank you in advance.Fallecida0 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 P70 Wiz dead to D/C Lost connection for about 15 seconds. When I regained it, I saw everything that happened in an instant, including my death to a bunch of pathetic white mobs :( Was a great ride, but I think I'll take a hiatus until the d/c problem gets addressed.HookMcracken14 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 Looking for some people to jam with Hey all, Been a long time since I was back here probably since last year, can hardly recognize anyone here (such as... Lykotic, Anomie, EmmetOtter, smufynz, byanw1995... and the list goes on)... but yea Im wabbit Nice to meet you all. Anyways looking to team up with some people to play Hardcore. From where I last left off I was playing a Lvl 38 Bowless DH so will prob be playing that. I'll be playing from Australia during night time. Anyways look forward to meeting the new community. WabbitWabbit11 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 No, barb! wahy? stahp. Lost my p47 barb last night. He had a good life, smashing many faces. He will be missed. That being said... REROLL!DEFF2 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 Leveling please? :) Level 10 Barb looking for some help! Thanks all!BlueDevil0 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 Community RaidCall Download Raidcall: http://www.raidcall.com/v7/index.html I don't know how often you may or maynot play D3 anymore, but if you do I'm trying to get the community together in a RaidCall chat (its like Ventrillo if you're familiar with that). I want to see the rest of the community unite to make it more fun. I feel its more enjoyable to play in a group. https://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/3354739/ My post in General Discussion if you don't really look there. As always, leave feedback and please feel free to join Channel Name: Flower Powers ID: 6612796 (Friend made the channel name -____-) Have a great day Diablo 3 community, ~xStoltie#1844xStoltie0 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 Looking for power level name your price!! Add me PatientX#6437PatientX2 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 Blizzard are really testing me :( Im shattered, lost my main to a power outage. rerolled 2 more WD's scrapping together what little i had for new gear, plus some borrowed rings of a friend and both die to a dc to white mobs. Do they just expect me to pay to win??!! Is that it??!! I call BS, makes me really !@#$ing angry. I only wanna play HC, i can't play offline, my net conection isn't the best (sometimes is is at there end too) FIX THIS PROBLEM BLIZZARD!!!! My char wouldnt have died in 10 secounds, it just %^-*ing stood there. DC ME ALREADY! WASTE OF OUR LIVES FFS!!!! Flame on if u must, i just need to vent, but i am now seriously considering just buying some gold to get me back on track :SGrillan5 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 Looking to buy HC gold. I'm looking for buy up to 50million HC gold with my normal mode gold, whisper me in game is the best way to contact me, let me know what exchange rate you want to do and we can make a good deal happen.aitch12170 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 GG skorn :) Had to brag. http://imgur.com/5vGcKU4 It's missing life steal, but still GG right ?Dadron315 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 BSOD killed my nearly p(2) monk :( It's sad that blizzard can't account for things like BSOD or server lag for HC characters :( I don't feel HC is worth playing a second time around because of the potential to lose characters to non gameplay related issues. 80k hp 53k dps 800 AR 4-5k armor. I was handling mp1 fine and now I won't get to join my friend in inferno play :(Cyvert26 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 Need some help from experienced monks Hello! I'm kinda new to the monk class and need some help. I'm rushing my HC monk to p100 and need some tips on upgrades. Been saving some gold for a while and I think I'm stuck in a wall. I would like more dps, but don't want my ehp to drop a lot. Current budget is 500m. I can farm mp5-6 solo but mostly of my time is playing mp4 public games... I want to kill fast in cases when I'm separated from group and have to solo kill trash. I know gems is the best alternative for me but tomes are too expensive right now and I better wait for them to drop the price. Any good tip is welcome!Dinho4 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 Safe but (not) fastest way to get to 60 Start a game at act 1 mp 10, it's not hard and can be done by all classes in my experience, focus on itens with some vit and a good wepon from AH at lvl 5. When you get to Crypt of the ancients, get the checkpoint, clean the crypt and reload. Repeat until you get to lvl 15. At 15 buy a wepon with a socket and a flawless square ruby. Equip them and ask someone at the hardcore chat to drag you to act 3 last quest. When you get there, run dephs lvl 1 mp 0 and repeat until you get lvl 20-22, then swap to Rakkis crossing and clear that area and the fields of slaughter area until you get 25. At this point you can ask someone to help you kill diablo or make your run till you finish the act at mp0, or more if you can, you should be lvl 28 when you kill diablo. Start nightmare at mp 0 and make your way to COTA, get checkpoint and stay there for a while. Start at mp 0 and increase MP as you get better gear and lvl. I usualy stay there until lvl 40. Then again ask someone to drag you to an act 3 game, and start doing the Rakkis Crossing run, if you're lower than lvl 40 you can start at dephs lvl 1 first. Repeat until lvl 50, kill diablo and start hell. Repeat the same thing on hell, stay at COTA until lvl 54-55, then go to rakkis crossing and get to 60. Tips. A good lvl reduced wepon at lvl 45+ can speed up the things. Save all gold you can to buy one. Always play mp0 first, before increase the MP. Don't buy anything that's 50k+ unless you got the money to spend. Sell all your craft materials from lvl 1 to 30 at the ah. Stay at low mp unless you think you can kill as fast in a high mp. Kill fast give more xp/hour and is safe. I lvled 4 DHs, 1 wiz and 1 monk this way, it's not very efective but you can get 60 in about 6-8 hours with no deaths. Good Luck! ps: English is not my native languageDinho26 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 iso act 3 infro wp iso act 3 infro wpKiller0 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 LFG - Act 4 Keywarden plans farm group. Add Lonk#1963 (Any MP1-3)Lonk0 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 Two-handed Barb Giveaway (Part 5) Some days, some nights Some live, some die In the way of the samurai. Some fight, some bleed Sun up to sun down, The sons of a battlecry. - Opening theme from "Samurai Champloo" Once again, I'm doing a giveaway to promote my favorite play style - only this time, there's a twist! MrKurtz has decided to take a trip overseas and learn the ancient ways of the samurai, and his gear has changed to reflect this. You can take a look at the gear he's using on my profile. All the stats you see there are unbuffed, meaning that I turned off War Cry and Battle Rage, and dismissed my Scoundrel. The skills are just a recommendation, you should feel free to experiment with whatever you wish. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/WordMaster-1125/hero/33948736 For the helm, I chose a Mempo, for obvious reasons - every samurai needs a good kabuto! His chest, shoulders, and gloves are iLvl 62 Rare armors (Sovereign), because the gold color on these was a good match for the Mempo. His pants are iLvl 63 (Archon), because I thought the little flap of fabric on the back looked like something a samurai would wear. His boots are a pair of Immortal King's Strides, because even though a Samurai may die in battle, his deeds will remain immortal. His weapon is an iLvl 62 Rare sword, better known as an Oni Blade. I always loved the look of this weapon, and after a lot of combing the auction house, I finally managed to find one with semi-decent stats. Hooray for mediocrity! If you'd like to have this samurai-themed gear for yourself, make a post here. Feel free to tell me about yourself. How long have you been playing Hardcore? What attracted you to the Barbarian class? Are you interested in the way of the samurai, or Japanese culture in general? After a few days, when enough people have entered into the drawing, I will put the names of all the contestants into a hat (yes, a literal hat) and pick one at random. Best of luck to all participants! List of Contestants (AKA Samurai In-Training): LetzPlay12#1320 TylerMcB#1873WordMaster7 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 Looking for wizard assistance Hello everyone, I have about 10 million gold in hc, I play casually, probably only 2-3 hours a week. Does anyone have any gear that my wizard can use to upgrade them? Willing to pay as long as it is not over 10 million gold. Thanks in advance!Archangel0 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 LFM - Key farming MP3+ Acts 2/3 Anyone who wants in, just add Lonk#1963. Public games are impossible for these 2 acts!Lonk0 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 2 crash deaths in a row. This game almost never crashed, too insane 4 me to process. Left with almost nothing again.truthform5 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 I love Seismic Slam w/ Rumble Personally - there is nothing that comes close to the DPS output of Whirl Wind for barbarians than using Seismic Slam. There is only one problem - and that is the amount of knockback it does. Does anyone else use this? I use it when i Soloplay, as I hate WhirlWind - its just a boring spec to use - and to any of you non-barb's - what do you think of seismic slam as a viable DPS build?revbungie1 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 looking for teammates all my friends have stopped playing or are only playing SC. i got out of playing diablo for a bit, started LOL still having fun with lol but would love to come back as strong as ever. iv been piddling with it every now and then. i just need some teammates. i currently have a 46 wd i think. i have used AH. am willing to do a SF. did it b4 with one of my DH but died at belial NM because i forgot to switch out potions :/. sooo all in all. looking for some ppl in HC that just seem to never been in chat when i am on . hit me up Bludstaind#1662Bludstaind4 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 Nirvana build - any HC monks use this? http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8414571665 someone suggested i read into this, as it sounded like something they thought i would love. well i have not had a chance to try it yet, but already love what ive read :D. basic idea is that you hit breath of life, hit 2 enemies with fists and for the next 5 seconds you get infinite spirit (not quite, but its like 77 spirit/second, no crits required). i kinda changed a few things here or there to get it to work in HC. here is my solo build http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#UdegXk!UbX!bbaYYa here is my party build http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/monk#UeXfkg!UXb!baYZab basic idea is is ill have cyclone for parties, dashing strike for soloing (DS is so fun lol) PROS -can use cyclone and/or bells, more so than now. -as long as theres 2 enemies hit, i get infinite spirit -its for high mp only (in softcore that meant 8-10, i am assuming they all have 250k+ dps lol), and ive only been doing mp5+ (use cyclone in 6+ with group, dont feel i have enough dps to play non-support) -im a big fan of the role playing element. this is almost exactly how i picture monk. fast/dodgy/devastating -no regearing required. CONS -life return looks like it might be less consistant. -LoH return % on way of 100 fists looks to be a bit less than quickening (150,18,100 vs 100, 100, 75) -suggests echoing fury as an offhand. :(, not sure i need the APS though as im at 1.99 -i might end up giving up NDE or seize the initiative for exalted soul or beacon of ytar, depends on my spirit needs and my effectiveness i guess. i havent used NDE in about 50 paragons lol, and i mostly find myself using serenity on others (rarely use on self, use on others now that im using the party one) -might be too much micromanagement at first, i suck at cm wiz because its too much to pay attention to without (i assume) some kind of macro. - can only do this once every 10 seconds i guess my hopes are that this is as good as it sounds for higher mp (needs to be high enough that the two enemies i hit dont die instantly), because thats typically where i enjoy playing (tried mp3 the other day, might as well not even be playing when its that fast/easy) thoughts? any gigantic holes? gear good enough to do this? easy to die? "thats a softcore build with no place in hc"?Isolation16 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 EU HC I started a self found DH for solo play in EU so I wouldn't be tempted to use my bank on the toon. Anyway, i took a look at their HC forum and i'm not impressed. You'd think by now they'd figure out blizzard isn't going to make everything better. You die, you move on, end of story.Sens0 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 I need a powerleveler I need someone willing to take my friend and I to 60 for 75 million. pst Silverkadaj#1440Silverkadaj3 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 Frostburn Is frostburn gauntlets the most dropped legendary in hardcore? I've gotten 8-10. other legendaries I've gotten, only got them 2-3 times.IcedTea1 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 20, 2013 Seeking Parental Advice My last pretty redhead Viking started smoking pot, got hooked on lag and got eaten by a bat. Want to be the best father I can for my new Cro-Magnon friend, so I'm looking for a life coach. Looking for someone to help me out a bit on what stats/skills to focus on as I progress in HC with my newest vegetarian Barbarian. Will provide auxiliary humor, BYOL. Cheers, Shank Pm me baby - Shank#1763Shank6 Jul 20, 2013
Jul 19, 2013 PSA servers are unstably anomally yup, dont die........Yajsu6 Jul 19, 2013
Jul 19, 2013 Fare thee well! It has been a great ride, lots of highs and a handful of lows. But, today is my day to find the exit and say good-bye. I had a blast! Thank you Blizzard... thank you community... and thank you to everyone on my friends list. Remember, it's smart to have goals... but it's not about if you achieve them or not, it's about the enjoyment you had while trying to achieve them. Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlISMFD0s0E (for the music lovers)Opiate10 Jul 19, 2013
Jul 19, 2013 Desync WW Barb FTW Well played Blizzard... sigh.. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Immortal-6907/hero/33445996Immortal54 Jul 19, 2013
Jul 19, 2013 Just hit 60 - Need help gearing barb Got about an 8 mil budget, how should I break it down?Shank2 Jul 19, 2013
Jul 19, 2013 New to HC item pc Skull Grasp 192 intel 66 vit -4 to Disintegrate 162 life on hit 7% increase attack speed ThanksSaintCoultz2 Jul 19, 2013
Jul 19, 2013 Question regarding Self-Find and hitting 60 My Wiz is 55, after dying at 43 realizing Belial cannot be frost nova'd while in his big demon form. My question is, without breaking down and ruining my self-find/craft status, how do I go about surviving Hell long enough to hopefully even see a wep worth using to prep for inferno? I'm absolutely terrified of going past A1 in Hell, as my 54 and 55 barb both died to the guys that pop out after you pick up Zultan Kulle's body. Tips would be sweet. Edit: I have a para 55 monk on nubcore, so I get the basics. I'm just actually curious as to how to close the gap between the damage I'm doing and what I need to do, while maintaining self-find.Anubis12 Jul 19, 2013
Jul 19, 2013 Almost para 83 - Died to blizzard bug. http://i40.tinypic.com/28rcirp.jpg Fix the game already. That is all.TourGuideTom4 Jul 19, 2013
Jul 19, 2013 Inferno HC! So, how do I advance now? Hey guys and girls, I finally graduated an HC character to lvl 60 and Inferno! Everything on him is self-found at the moment, since I don't have much gold for upgrades (about 2 mill)...and I'm also not a fan of the AH treadmill. So, um, what do I do now? I've been grinding Act 1, and got as far as Alcarnus Act 2, but I feel squishy in Act 2, so I've quit that. What did you guys do when you first hit Inferno and needed to gear up? Any advice for a noob who does not want to lose this character (my graveyard is populated with my failed attempts)?Taganov6 Jul 19, 2013
Jul 19, 2013 73k dps Monk looking for MP4-5 Uber group I can contribute 3 machines. Looking for a group willing to do a full 12 machine run. Add me in game if you're looking for a team. 73k dps unbuffed Monk.Martialsage1 Jul 19, 2013
Jul 19, 2013 Ring with 30 % mf! I always thought that the max magic find bonus of rings is + 20 %. WRONG! It goes up to + 30 %! It is the legendary ring "Nagelring". Very rare and awesome. Especially for public games where the leecher with the lowest attack and the highest magic find bonus wins! http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/nagelring#bestHilbi4 Jul 19, 2013
Jul 19, 2013 Can someone help me please. I just started a character on HC. I'm just wondering if someone can help me. I really want to play on this mode because of the thrill of it but without gold to buy items and without items to survive, it would be too much thrill and I'm afraid I won't survive it. I'm always(almost) online. Your help would be really much appreciated and I will return the favor if I got the chance :) LaVey#1160LaVey11 Jul 19, 2013
Jul 19, 2013 Where is the item I bought? I bought an item and didn't receive it. I have been waiting for like 2 hours already. Is there anything to do about it? Edit: Order ID: 1662409159Rafoda6 Jul 19, 2013
Jul 19, 2013 Fresh 60 HC Barb! Ayo. I'm going to be 60 soon and refuse to use Whirl Wind. Is there other efficient DPS styles out there for hell +? My build at the moment is not very mobile and I feel my DPS slacks. Help a brotha out!SummiX16 Jul 19, 2013
Jul 19, 2013 29k DPS Barb looking for mp10 friends Profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Yajsu-1692/hero/33214747 I have to warn you my heroscore is Americas: 11403 (barb: 3517) So yeah there's about 11000 barbs that are more awesome then me. Anyways, Yeah, I like to kill stuff slow. If you are not like minded then move on to the next thread find someone else to friend. Each run takes about 2.5 hours. Yes 2 hours and 30 minutes. We drag the entire Fields of Misery into the center and chip our way at the mobs. I love the adrenaline of having 3 to 5 elites following me with almost full health and throwing arcane beams all over the place. Also, its wonderful seeing all the poison and molten on the ground. Lastly, nothing more awesome then a bunch of ice orbs blowing up everywhere every few seconds. If you don't like this kind of fun you are missing out! Add me if interested. Here's some awesome screens! http://i.imgur.com/fsOXw2z.jpg http://i.imgur.com/POJO57I.jpg Obviously we always try not to kill elites. And yeah, we may die but who cares.Yajsu8 Jul 19, 2013
Jul 19, 2013 Gearing tips Hey guys, just wanted to get some gearing tips for my hc barb. I just got to act 4 inferno but im not sure if im geared correctly. Can someone give me some tips. Much appreciated.LetzPlay129 Jul 19, 2013