Hardcore

May 17, 2013 noob barbs wrecking the teams ip buff stop casting your shouts when your not using ip and the other barb is there are plenty of other skills you can use to gain furry. Or how about get ip and use t shout if the other barb is using warcy.ZACK7 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 Need Barb Spec Help I like the play of 1h/shield. Been using this set of skills for a while. Have had a few close calls lately. Wondering if a tweaked spec could help. Typically on elite packs i get them all gathered and stun them, then use WW to burn down, using IP and Wrath as necessary. Looking for advice. Thanks.Sempai2 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 Possible to trade SC gold for HC gold? About a month or two ago, I was informed that hardcore had no RMAH. Upon hearing this, I immediately quit softcore and started my hardcore wizard. I sold all of my softcore stuff and it's about 330 million atm. I was just going to sell it for real life monies, but these days gold is so worthless that I probably wouldn't even make much. I'd rather trade my softcore gold for hardcore gold. Is there some possible way?Soliouss6 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 Anything change in the past 6 months? like anything considerable?Artyom2 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 RIP Silentkiller's Twister p75 Wiz Slain by knockback, waller, arcane, molten ellite while getting NV stacks for MP7 Ubers. Knocked back onto an arcane orb and surrounded, young Twister died in the blink of an eye. Great player and friend, saved me twice from client crashes. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/silentkiller-1888/hero/32631512 (Died with his CM gear on, his farming Archon set is at 250k+ dps) RIP man, It was fun speedfarming MP5 together!Fury14 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 Is it possible to have a self found indicator Just love the ideasparda11 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 a lot of people dont understand team buffs I get so annoyed playing with people that don't understand what there team buffs do or how they work. seems like most people lack an understanding of how there team buffs can help there team in ways they never knew how and farm the same exact content much faster. I need your guys help in emphasizing team buffs in group play and breaking through players stubborn and bad habitsZACK1 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 First 60! Just got my first Barb character to 60 on hardcore. Just a quick question I have about monster power levels. What should my dps be at for each level of mp? Still gotta finish Hell and Inferno mode but just wanna get prepared for the MP stuff.Nreece1 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 Can I get a waypoint off someone? Can I get A3 WP hell from someone please? Just post here if your willing and I'll add you :D Thanks in advance!Snoozey0 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 Need azmodan nightmare waypoint I need azmodan waypoint for hardcore in nightmare. If anyone can make a game and invite that will be nice. Qdoba#1544. Also doing nightmare mp10 runs once I get the waypoint.Qdoba1 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 Really stupid death...:-) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vag0rVm93u0 Have fun..:-DKuki7 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 Looking for more, high efficiency speed run Hi, Looking for others who prefers fast/efficient/safe farming. Current Farming area, act1, mp2-mp4 speed runs( 100+ m/hr) I am 175k Archon Wizard. Requirements: Decent dps(~100k+). I'm particularly fond of WD and other Archons! We move VERY FAST, so need to be able to keep up. Do not lag behind, or run ahead on your own, especially on KD2. It might seem like i'm playing recklessly, but dont try to get ahead of us *NEW* Currently farming Act1, 100m/hr easy. How to do an efficient Act 1 Run: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8796571491 How to do an efficient Act 3 Run: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7004695453 It is recommended you at least skim through this so you familiarize yourself what the routes will be like. Party tips, please be open minded to build suggestions. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8569310038#1 Please add me if interested, elinminator#1776 Thanks, have fun!eLINminator53 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 Barb needs help dotting lower case J's Take a look at the gear and build, and tell me if i am headed in a decent direction. I usually play monk so school away with gear or build suggestions.WhiskyHound4 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 Yo! Check out my Archon Wiz! (And help :P) PurpleHaze, just finished decking her out and I think I did a decent job. I've got... 3800 Armor unbuffed 590 AR unbuffed 38000 Damage unbuffed (Note: Archon would replace the Hydra in the build I'm currently using) Is this enough to comfortably farm MP1 Inferno? Once I get a healing mantra or inspiring presence, I have quite a nice chunk of life regen. Plus, if I get Warcry with Impunity, and then go Archon, I have about 8000 Armor and over 1000 AR. I'd say that's pretty damn beefy, on top of my cozy 64k life. So anyway, any suggestions? I recently swapped to this amulet cause I needed more damage, and I luckily got one with a whopping 99% crit damage. Sad that there's no crit chance or AS, but hey, not bad for my second roll, eh?Tmac86229 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 mp1 A1 runs Tank/rend barb here lookin to run some private a1 if anyone is down hit me up in game monkee#1746 or on here ill prob check backMonkee0 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 Thank you! Last night I was playing a public game in act 1 going along at a fairly quick pace and started to lag out due to my internet connection. About 5-7 seconds later my connection came back on and the other 3 people (whom I had never played with before) had be surrounded with my life below 5k. Instead of leaving me for dead, they saved me when they saw my life drop and stayed near me until my connection came back on. Even though my Witch Doctor isn't the best I couldn't be more appreciative for being saved by a group of people I didn't know. This is just another example of why the HC community is so awesome! For the most part we try to look out for each other and save each other when possible. THANK YOU to the 3 of you who saved my WD! :)Sputnik4 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 Census Death in Hardcore by bug / crash only Hello dear community, Topic oriented to collect and count the number of players who are dead due to a crash of the game such as screen freezing, programs not responding or other independent player bug. For you to recognize, it is useful to indicate a date with date / time and error message or symptom''''. There is an observer of events that included a log windows bug related to any failing program for the most curious. Thank you for your participation that can help or solve these problems many players encounter!inokx4 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 New to HC looking for friends Hi everyone, Im fairly new to HC, recently got a WD to 60 and still in hell act 3 trying to gain a few paragon levels before inferno. This is my first time and I'm trying to take it slow and safe. I'm looking for some players that would like to play sometime, only 2 of my friends on my friends list play HC and would like to meet new HC players & learn new techniques.DudeNukem5 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 Noob here looking for advices please !! ;) Hello guys, Im really happy, my monk is starting to get decent! Last night, I did some ubbers mp5 with a good party, crafted my first HF ring. All this time I was patiently waiting after 4 runs , had the 3 organs just to realise that my ring was SOOO bad lol. Well, 2 days ago , I changed my offhand that was life on hit for a life steal one. Im really happy about it cause it works better than LoH ( 87 k dps unbuffed ) At some point , during rakanoth, my health went down close to proc NDE but nothing more. I know a need a little more AR or armor, but at the same time i know that if I had more dps , my LS% would have been even better and my health would not have go that down. 1. I have 700 AR 68 k life 87 k dps unbuffed 4100 armor 700 k ehp ( I saw that on D3up ) Is this close to what good dps monk have? Cause I want to have more DPS but i definetely dont want to be more squeeshy, I'm even scared of putting Innas pant and or chest since i feel Id lose more defense. But if I get more dps, I guess I can allow myself to have less def, since my Life steal would do the job, Am i right? 2. I have over 150 m to spend like 170 I think, not sure about that ( I'm at work ) I want to buy a really good weapon that will kick my DPS higher. What kind of weapons do i need ? Of course crit damage plus open socket, dex But do I want life steal on main as well , LoH? Would it be better to get a high dps with only socket ( over 1k dps ) a bit like my echoing that ibwear at the moment or a leg fist ? Example of 1 hand i want would be really appreciated In conclusion any advice would be so much appreciated. Do I switch to inna's pant ? I intend in getting a decent AR or fire res witching hour and soon I'll get nats reflection and bloody foot prints , is this a good idea? Need help on my main, and If anyone what kind of stats do I need to make a not too squeeshy High DPS monk? Thanks to all :))Azaroth21 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 Public games can be quite fun and if you get a really good group you sale right through them. My only problem with them is that when you finish one and you try and go to a new one right away a lot of times you get put back into the same group who is just cleaning up there inventories. They should make where if you leave a public game that you do not get placed back into it. Would be so much better.Moozz5 May 17, 2013
May 19, 2013 250- 400 mil giveaway sunday 5/18 twitch.tv/smashmode1 I will be giving away all my gold every sunday, From now on I only play self found.Their isn't anything more enjoyable in this game than finding upgrades imo.Smashmode10 May 19, 2013
May 17, 2013 The death of Odin has been avenged Odin was slain recently by an ambush in the desert. An innocent little girl called for his help. However she was but an illusion laid by a swarm of cultists. The cultists were defeated but the elite war mongers with their deadly maces chased Odin. They used their jailer abilities to imprison him, and smash him to death with their infernal maces. Now barbarian Firebush has come into the desert upon the same little girl, the same illusion. Again the cultists and war mongers sprung forth. But this time they faced the wrath of Firebush, and were subjected to a merciless slaughter. Odin, your death has been avenged.Thunder2 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 Paying for Cave of Burrowing Horror I'm trying to kill Reaper Champions in Cave of Burrowing Horror. Let me know when you find. I will pay stipend. lYl#1524 Type 'Cave' on friend request msg.lYl0 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 RIP... Level 60(5), 72 hour barb..... Slain in A3 to waller,arcane +++ RiPProGosu2 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 UnID Danetta's hand crossbow for sale. Anyone interested? Make offer.DVDA0 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 Help with new HC barb -- inferno spec Good Morning all, I've come back to DIII recently, decided I was going to revitalize things by going HC for the first time since playing DII way back when. I converted a bunch of my SC gold to HC, so I have some assets, not going entirely self found yet. I got my WD up, and am starting with inferno Mp0-1, but I know its smart to have another char rolling as well. Enjoying my barb, but am not as knowledgeable about the theory craft. Can anyone point me to some good resources for solid/legit 1.08 information or provide some spec thoughts. I understand some of the basic buckets, but not the details well. I've budgeted about 15M for a gear out, and would like to understand a bit more about how to build a smart sword and board based spec. I feel like I want to stick with a shield, at least to start, because I know Im going to make more mistakes with the barb than I would my WD. My ideas right now are probably something like: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#acXQRk!Zbc!YZcZac Really not as sure about the overpower and leap slots, but the concept of leap sounds really solid to me especially as you're progressing inferno rather than just low MP farming. Cheers -- thanks in advance.Wumpus1 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 Ding 60! It was a journey! Got my first ever HC toon to 60 today after a huge scare last night that made me go to bed lol. Last night I had the biggest scare, I was 58... started lagging started running away from the mobs, all of a sudden I get teleported back to them, pop serenity at 20% and get disced. I logged as fast as I could and found my character alive in town!Niki3 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 Self Found HC Monk Hi everyone, I've been getting a bit bored with the SC side of the game lately. To mix it up, I've decided to roll a HC self found monk. I'm currently at lvl 18 if anyone wants to run with me. Hope that this Hardcore thing is all it's cracked up to be! Cheers!Millhouse94 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 WD without Zuni Hey guys,I am wondering if any of you WDs out there do not feel the necessity to use zuni 4pc and found a way to spam bears(deal equivalent dps) and farm in lets say mp4-5? Zuni 4 pcs are great I know, but as most HC new players, it is quite impossible to afford and upgrade this massive considering you need all 4 pcs to get that mana regen bonus. It would be great if any of you guys can shed some light on this.. I have seen Mempo/ tyrael might/iceclimber with sac dogs/spirit walk mana regen to get back the mana. I am thinking about massive PUR or just straight up DOT builds. anyone?jrm10 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 Rip para 100 china doll DC death :(Smashmode19 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 Lieutenant Vachem Hi guys, I recently just came back to D3 HC after a long hiatus, and I'm leveling a new monk! I'd appreciate it if someone could give me the Lieutenant Vachem WP on Hell. If you're feeling charitable, please reply to the post and I will contact you! I'm also looking for people to level and farm with. I'll probably hit level 60 in the next couple of days, so it'd be nice to have a buddy to clear Hell and farm A1 Inferno or A3 Hell with. :)Rothiskel4 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 Today Dirk realizes he was duped So today as I was having my morning coffee with my dear wife it came to me I've been had"! You see dear friends Dirk lost his most beloved Sorcerous a few days back to well...yeah. Anywho Dirk decided to try yet again this time however with a WD. Pfffffffffft, bamboozled!! Dirk is not great enough to self find anything this is a fact, ask the wife, look into Dirks empty tool chest in the garage, you get the idea. So last night Dirk decides to visit the AH thinking something could be purchased to assist my endeavors and perhaps push Dirks ideals of greatness further. Well Dirk over his glass / bottle (depending on your way of classifying things) of wine perused the offerings from fellow players. Whom I might add have the luck of the gods on their side. I sat there in utter dismay...this time I spoke out a bit more boisterous than normal "Damnit I'm Poor!" I proclaimed in exasperation. *POOF* Wife appears in the door way to Dirks office and defiantly proclaims to me the cat the dog "We arn't Poor honey". I turned to look at her and pointed at the screen "My love (this is what I have called her for years), I cant afford a damn thing in here!". I continued "they said that a WD is the way to go" its fun they said, it will be easier, I wont be so "squishy". "Squishy?" Yeah I wont die so easily. "oookkk so what does that have to do with being poor" Well my love, I can buy stuff like armor and weapons "so your shopping?" ummmm y..... "since when did you like shopping?!" -30 minuets later we are back on track- I say "now you see how poor I am?" "yes you are indeed poor" - giggling (I didn't find the humor in such a cold callous statement.) I digress fellow players. My question is simple. Why in the world is everything so expensive for a WD that is only at lvl12? I mean really....1billion for this 200-500 million for that?? Who in the hell drops money like that for a lvl11 char? Oh and who in the name of Bill Gates has that kinda money?? On a side note, tossing jars of spiders with 3 zombie dogs tagging along is pretty entertaining. I have yet to see how the Lord Of Hell is going to be intimidated by all this. Oh and the way the market place is I will be in a loin cloth and a basket weave helmet.Dirk11 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 Dps What dps is needed to solo act 2 boss as WD on infernocommanderMJS3 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 RIP 13 para WD Jailer got me in poison. Spirit Vessel went off but ran right into another mob that i thought i cleared :(Trance5 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 RIP Khadgar Level 60 (6) Wizard. Died by internet outage.Ghostofdelta1 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 MP10 Lvling Add Me I'm doing nothing but MP10 leveling this week. It's extremely effective with anniversary xp bonus. The more full games the better. So, if you are tough enough to level up through MP10 Normal and NM send me a friend add. ZaneZavin#1392ZaneZavin1 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 People may hate but its IMO I seriously think that HC gold to SC gold trade should be atleast 10:1. Sure i'm a dirty player and i've traded gold but with how cheap it is now it's going to start getting like softcore. Is it a good thing that people can buy a B for 30 bucks and trade it to HC to be goldy ? Or is it a bad thing ? Anyone else care to chime in ?Yukmout19 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 Would a Monk look for this weapon? How much might this go for on the hardcore auction house? Sledge of Athskeleng 1107 dmg 216 min 216 max 37% dmg +253 dex 1075 Life on hit +12% movement speedDVDA6 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 wiz needing advice Just killed belial and started A3 inferno mp0. Feeling a bit glassy all of a sudden. I think my AR needs a boost, but can't figure out where to add it most cost-effectively. I'm finding I can't add AR without losing both vit and dps. I've only got 3.5 mil. Any suggestions? I want nat's boots + ring (still want to eventually have a cm wiz) but the prices are insane. Any suggestions?Thunder6 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 8 out of 8 shoulders...Death Watch Mantles Thats gotta be a record lol. Every leg shoulder that has dropped for me in HC has always been this piece of crap.MASKOAA11 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 The insanity has begun I have found a portal that enters into the sick side of my mind and have stepped through... aka, I'm playing on EU now. All HC, all self found. I'm already enjoying it a lot more than I expected to. I imagine burn out will come now and then, but when you get to the point in this game where everything is a grind you either enjoy playing it or you don't. I enjoy playing Diablo 3 so it shouldn't be too much of an issue. Here are the goals: 10 HC, 2 of each class, 1 guy 1 gal. No AH use of any kind, including selling. If it doesn't drop then I don't have it. Get to 60 with everyone, no deaths. No power leveling, all solo. /shrug Nothing amazing, nothing substantial in difficulty. The biggest obstacle will be time. None of this is from a "purist" stand point either. I'm not going to play on MP10 only or anything like that. I'll adjust MP as needed to keep the challenge there. I just hate what the AH does to this game so I'm essentially doing a full reset for myself and no other reason. As for forums, I'll still lurk, like I always do.BobWitchDR25 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 help. kill diablo normal for sigil hi i would like to know if anyone is bothered enough to help a stranger kill diablo in normal mode so i can get the sigil lol thank you ! Phoenix#1302Phoenix5 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 Self Found or go with the AH? Hello. I've been leveling my monk using only the gear I found and now that I am lvl 60 on him I have a question. Leveling was not too bad but I am wondering whether all of the extra effort will be worth it once i progress into inferno. So far I've been farming for gear for Inferno but alas I've been getting nothing and got me thinking into how the game drops and their sparsity are centered around the AH. Self Found or AH?Bluevale5 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 Hardcore Death Statistics Is there a list of what Hardcore deaths are most/least common?Mifkin19 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 Someone told me to craft vit shoulders... http://i42.tinypic.com/295dbhl.jpg forget who, but thanks ;). anyone else have a good craft theyd like to share? :D never got one trifecta on gloves or amulets :/Isolation16 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 Staring a HC char Hey guys, Just started a HC WD. Lvl 8 thus far...pubs seem to be empty...anyone want to party up? Phailsauce#1238Phailsauce1 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 m7+ HC stream http://www.twitch.tv/kikoak/new come check it out!.Jcm0 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 PC Zuni Mojo http://i.imgur.com/Od1gIU0.png Really don't know prices all that well on some things. Any help?prim073 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 Looking for fresh 60's going self found! Hey everyone, I just hit level 60 today all self found so far. Any fresh self found 60's out there who want to join me? :-) I play mostly everyday. Hoping to get emersed into this game again! Battletag: BlackStar#1313BlackStar443 May 17, 2013
May 17, 2013 Please explaine HC. In HC you die and your dead. Everything lost. Why is it better? I get the idea of challenge. But other than that, what makes it better?trojan42 May 17, 2013