Hardcore

Aug 15 HC witch doctor, which follower and why? I'm debating on whether or not to drop my current warrior for either scoundrels crit or enchantress attack speed which would help out my splinter darts... i'm currently using a pet build, but regardless, which follower do you use for your witch doctor and why?Zagunsda13 Aug 15
Aug 14 So you want to be like Sherwin? v3.0 Skills: Bash (Punish) Wrath of the Berserker (Insanity) Ignore Pain (Contempt for the Weakness) Revenge (Provocation) War Cry (Impunity) Battle Rage (Bloodshed) Passives (Ruthless, Tough as Nails, Relentless) Stats: Life 39.8k (Paragon 11) Life Regeneration 1703 Life Steal 2.9% Block 10.0% Dodge 19.2% Melee Damage Reduction 8.8% Elite Damage Reduction 7.0% Damage Reduction 72.24% (Armor 7805); War Cry 75.11% (Armor 8053) Lowest Resist 65.66% (Resist 574); Impunity 69.64% (688) Movement 12% Fury 124 Attack Speed 1.40 Critical Hit Chance 53.5% (Battle Rage 56.5%, Wrath of the Berserker 66.5%) Critical Hit Damage 260% Hit Damage 39.5k (Battle Rage 46.9k, Punish 56.6k, Insanity 132.7k, Hysteria 138.2k) Gear: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Sherwin-6277/hero/26847994 Notes: You want Barbarian gear set up? Just reply with your best greeting for the second half of 2013. Probably won't be back until later tonight (Tuesday).Sherwin33 Aug 14
Aug 14 Act 2 Warden bug? WD I recently got the final chapter 4 achievements to complete my WD Helltooth set. Before finishing the set, I ran all the t4 keywardens, rifts, greater rifts, etc, never going below 80% health (taking a rare molten explosion). After getting the set completed, it was even easier, of course. I then went to help a friend finish up the t4 keywardens... For the recond, I am using -15% damage passive, wall of death, with the -25% damage debuff, have the mojo with 27% damamge redirected to dogs, the dog rune where they absorb 10%, plus a very decent amount of armor, resist all, and passive health regen. Went up to the act 2, t4 keywarden, drop wall of death, my dogs and gargantuan and horde of fetishes attack, and I drop a few acid clouds, which also are benefiting from a deconstructed unique bonus giving it lablob. Next thing I know, my health is plummeting, at a very steady, but incredibly fast rate, and I die before I can even react and use a potion............ I am not in any kind of damaging effect. I am not within the wardens spinning area. I just straight killed myself with my massive dps as far as I can tell...... Is this intended? Did I find some weird rare bug that is near impossible to reproduce? Please, someone explain what happened. All I can find are 2 year old posts stating that act2 key wearden reflects projectiles. For the record, my friend was also a WD, with no projectiles... So..... Kinda pissed to lose a HC character, as expected, but this really seems like a bug. any damage was from my pets(amplified) the basic proc from the set, and the acid cloud(amplified) and the wall of death(amplified).StereoMime11 Aug 14
Aug 14 Go, Speed Racer, Go! Thinking about going for the Speed racer conquest, to do this I need 2 runners and 1 couch potato as well as a near overwhelming lack of faith in the abilities of others caused by watching others fail to acknowledge the simplest of mechanics and end up standing in the fire whilst accusing everybody else that it was our collective fault that they burnt to death. The internet breeds casuals into intellectually disabled members of whatever healthcare system my tax pays for. /endrant I'm not going to lie I'm pretty jaded when it comes to relying on other people working together to get achievements, at least 4 is a lot more manageable than 40. A healthy knowledge of the questline would be helpful but before we begin we will plan which route each of us will be taking so we have as little overlap as possible. If it all goes balls up at least we only wasted an hour, then we can vote out the weakest link and make him better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster. Repeat this process until we win. TLDR Speed racer conquest, need 2 runners and one towner.Resigned7 Aug 14
Aug 13 Died due to a a server failure... idk So i was playing Seasonal hardcore (Torment x) and i was playing public, in the begining of the rift i lost the connection from the server, so i did not lose my connection, just from the server. And i died ofc. i cleared everything except a white monster that i died from. so is that my fault?... its so annoying for the time i spent on all this... and it's gone from something thats not my fault, this same day i just got the last parts to my complete build. and there is no way to get the character back right? //Thanks for reading.Fillelite9 Aug 13
Aug 13 Need TX speed advice for WD Am I better with Helltooth or Arachyr? (for farming TX... still at T8 due to early death...) Don't have either fully geared.. but wondering what I should gamble or attempt to craft...Lloyd3 Aug 13
Aug 12 Speed Racer - Solo Monk [video] In case anyone is interested, I recorded my solo speed racer run. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6I6nJFB0nPg It definitely wasn't my cleanest run, and I was using the wrong rune on my mantra and forgot my Templar so I was missing some spirit regen. But I had some good rng, so that balanced out. I've been able to do it pretty conistently in my practice runs; my last dozen runs were all between 55 and 59 minutes with no failures or bailouts, even for third Crypt runs and other bad rng runs. It's definitely much easier in a group (e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ksBydvpC-s ), but it's totally possible solo!TinneOnnMuin0 Aug 12
Aug 12 Someone asked if I was doing Season 7 and... Yes. Yes I am. I'm going to rebirth my Pepper wizard and run dat beech inna da ground! Ya! Hope to see everyone else there!EmmetOtter10 Aug 12
Aug 11 An Idea to Revitalize the Item Hunt Now, the first few hours of every season reset are always a lot of fun. You are always finding items that you are interested in IDing, you are happy while completing sets, ancient items hold importance to you when they drop. However, after 20-30 hours once you have completed 1 or 2 of your most important sets and have multiple ancient pieces in each, the excitement of finding quality items grinds to a halt. I'm not entirely sure how things work with game coding, so if this is impossible then I am in the dark. _____________________ - There can be 2 different types of legendaries. "Dropped" and "Crafted" (It can show that text below the "account bound" text at the bottom). "Crafted" items would include Kadala, the cube upgrades and actual items you have crafted from the blacksmith. -- The following suggestion would not be compatible with "crafted" legendaries, as they are too easy to farm --- Add a feature on the cube that allows you to "Harvest" legendaries by using the legendary with it along with some type of material (Maybe 1 of each Act Bag mats + 5 DE) ---- The game has a hidden ranking system for each item on how close to perfectly it is rolled and rates the item out of /10. (A near perfect ancient item would be a 10, an average non ancient item would be a 1) ----- For every 100 points worth of /10 ranked items you "Harvest", you can add one of the following perks to your hero (Bound on hero, not account wide - Not changable once added. If you pick 100 Main Stat, it sticks to the hero you picked it on and cannot be switched to 2% Crit Chance when you feel the need to change) 1.) +150 Main Stat 2.) +150 Vitality 3.) +30% Critical Hit Dmg 4.) +3.0% Critical Hit Chance 5.) +2.0% Cooldown Reduction So assuming you have used your Harvest option on ONLY 10 nearly perfect ancient items, it would be cost 10 Act Materials + 10 perfect items to get one of the above perks for your hero. ________________________ It would at least make finding "useless" items that have rolled exceptionally well have a purpose. Might give some added excitement to the item grind once your hero has achieved "max" gear. Would make it so you no longer feel the need to salvage a full inventory of legendary items without even IDing them, because some of them may be rated high on the ranking scale and offer your hero additional perks instead of just another Soul in his/her stash tab. Would also make farming less about accumulating keys, grinding paragon levels, and augmenting gems, and more about being happy to find items. Opinions?TheDutchMan2 Aug 11
Aug 11 All champion monsters in hardcore achievement So I'm down to the final 3 I need. I need champion Executioner, Revenant Archer, and Swamp Hawk. Has anyone seen a champion Executioner spawn? I have done dozens and dozens of pandemonium fortress runs and all I have seen are rares. Also, where do swamp hawks spawn? Of course, logic would say in the blood marsh or paths of the drowned, but I don't think I have saw any there or the caves below Anyone have nemesis bracers in hardcore to click shrines and help out lol.Offspring1335 Aug 11
Aug 11 Fun Times = 525 Kills Masacre Discovered a fun little place where I could just keep killing monster after monster without even having to move around. In the Battlefields of Eternity there is a place called The Craig of Eternity where one of the seige runes is located story mode. It is here that you can fight almost endless waves of monsters sent on either side by 2 elites. I managed to kill 525 monsters in a Diabolical massacre before the 2 elites also died thru dropping the seige rune. Pretty fun! Screenshot for proof below: http://i.imgur.com/u7C0ewJ.jpgSubRosa9 Aug 11
Aug 11 Another Season, Another End Game Another season, another end game reached too early. After the first weekend of play (approx 30 hours total in game) I am basically finished gearing my wizard. All that will be left to do is augment games, which means grinding GR 65+ hundreds and hundreds of times, 3-4 minutes per rift to get gems up to get an extra 300 ish main stat on every ancient slot. I have no issue with grinding being the end game. My issue is that after 3 days of gameplay (and I died twice, by the way - one death cost me my 6 piece tals that I got for the reward package) I effectively already hit the wall. The drop rates continue to stay inflated because of the lack of trade in the game, and the cube allows for items to be easily target hunted (even the rarest of items have such a massively inflated drop rate because you can target upgrade wands [for example] until you hit a WoW). The massive power spike from 6 piece sets is so insane that just getting a hold of any set can jump you from T1/T2 to T8+ without any change other than the fact that you completed your set. People are clearing mid 80 GRs in under 10 minutes within 24 hours of season reset. When you take into account that Blizzard made changes this season to limit how high people can reach with their GR pushing, and acknowledge that most classes had top solo scores between 90-103 last season, completing a GR 80+ in the first day of seasonal reset means that person has effectively already capped their gear and is now working only towards gem augments. To put it into perspective: -Season 6 I played a monk. -Season 6 began on April 29, 2016 -On May 6th (1 week later) I solo cleared a GR 80 on my monk with very little rift fishing and almost no augments on my gear. -I logged out after reaching rank 1 and never logged back in because I didn't feel there was much left to achieve aside from seeing which player has the most free time available to level Paragon and gems for augments. -I logged in 3 months later on the morning of the season 7 reset to see that my monk remained in the top 45 on the leaderboard. This means that within 1 week of season 6 being reset I had reached a GR that was competitive in the final rankings. Had I taken time to fish for the perfect rift it is not unreasonable to assume I could have cleared an 83+, which would have finished me top 10 in the season. A game model that allows people to post competitive rift scores within 4-5 days of the season beginning, and having the next 80+ days there to help people add 2000-2500 main stat to their armor to help get 4-5 GR levels higher by the end of 3 months is a terrible design. tl;dr: - Brick all of progression (due to drop rates) is hit within 20-30 hours of gameplay at the start of each season (for most classes, obviously some classes have less emphasis on the set completion [Sader]) - Luck obviously plays a role in the "brick wall" progression effect, but I am in no way alone in reaching that wall. I would say that 20-30 people in my clan have already reached 99% of their optimal gear set and are now just playing for literally perfect ancient rolls on items and augmenting gems. - People are able to post competitive 'end-season' rift clears within 24 hours of the season being reset. - A GR score I hit on my monk last season within 1 week of the reset remained in the top 45 by the end of the season. This either means that almost no one is playing the game competitively, or that the first 30-40 hours of gameplay is almost as powerful as the following 500+ (some people grind that many hours each season just to end up 3-4 GR levels above the scores that were posted in the first week). I understand nothing will change with D3 going forward, as only a skeleton team remains on the job and they SEEM to be hiring staff for a new game production (likely D4 given the fact that OW is completed, WoW xpac is completed and Hots is an ongoing production)... but just thought I would vent my frustrations for why I just can't seem to fall back in love with a game I put 2,500+ hours into in vanilla. Slow day at the officeTheDutchMan9 Aug 11
Aug 10 Wizard Build Help Anyone willing to look at my Wiz HC build? I am VERY squishy and i dont know what i should up I have 1000+ All Resist I have 10 000 Armor I have 650 - 700 000 Damage not counting Passives On TVII i struggle, but with my previous DH run i easily did 75 GR. My Wiz can hardly do 45 http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Sparky-2665/hero/81831729 I have the Chondos build also, but im just to weak to even make a diff on TVII+Sparky1 Aug 10
Aug 10 Thank you Sir Blizzard server make my day twice alredy https://zapodaj.net/69aa2841804c0.png.html Most funy on this part im still on menu RipDevilJin1 Aug 10
Aug 10 Looking for HC Players / Clan hi currently paragon 60 looking for a clan or players to play with! rowesy#1515Rowesy0 Aug 10
Aug 10 I can't believe my eyes! I can't believe my eyes, When the X-Wing rises! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=493ljyoox6o Err... no I mean... when the Gibbering stone dropped!!!! Let me repeat that: A GIBBERING STONE JUST DROPPED! I witnessed that event with my very own eyes!!!! Picked it too! :P I should thank a player which was taking his bloody long time to get ready for GR. While waiting, on a whim, went into the cave of frost... Big disappointment, Chiltarra was NOT there. Some other monster was there instead. Was so sad... And then.... The Gibbering stone dropped!!! Wahoo!!!Lloyd0 Aug 10
Aug 10 Terrible lag atm. Be safetreehead0 Aug 10
Aug 10 rip my trophy smk Ugh dumb idea to test build in gr http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Damian-1715/hero/78817499Dmoney0 Aug 10
Aug 10 Died already!! Was doing so well! grifting! I guess I am too new to WD! din't see my death proc.. though I even checked like 5 seconds before.... confused.. and sad... :'( Oh well... Dunno if I should redo a WD or Barb (since those 2 are my personal season challenge)\ well.. went for Overwatch! :PLloyd12 Aug 10
Aug 9 Farming set pieces is absurd So I ran through the season 7 Haedrigs gift and got my free unhallowed essence set which was great. That took me roughly 8 hours. Then came 24 hours of gameplay where I was farming T8 rifts and pretty much every everywhere else in the game that you can farm and I came away from it with 2 pieces of marauders and not one focus or restraint ring. It got to the point that 3 or 4 of my friends who I had been talking too said they must have really messed up the drop rate or something. Which is why I'm here. How in the heck are we supposed to want to keep playing the game with the set that we want (which for me is marauders pet/sentry build) when we have almost zero chance of obtaining the drops we need. Now I know that this game is a real slog sometimes but the teir I was farming for the amount of time I was farming and to come away from that with 2 marauders set pieces and not one focus or restraint ring seems very suspect to me. So I guess I'm looking for clarification from someone at Blizzard as to how on earth what happened to me could happen. I await yours or anyone elses feedback with great interest. Thanks MaleficusMaleficus6 Aug 9
Aug 8 Hc invoker: weapon/shield/cube combination? Hello :) what do you think is the best setup for a good survivibility mix in hardcore? hack + volj and akkahns cubed? Or pig sticker + akkahns and bloodbrother cubed? Also what do you think about sanguinarys or hearth of iron cubed?Enterich3 Aug 8
Aug 8 Any HC clans recruiting? My old clan is dead meat. HC pubs are fine but I miss having an active clan.Mallakaii1 Aug 8
Aug 8 HC Tip Playing HC doesn't playing chicken. (and I don't mean Hex WD Angry Chicken from hell here, if you catch my drift..) However there is a time for pushing and a time for playing it safe! As long as one doesn't spare enough set items (and maybe a leveled up gem of ease), keep it safe! Don't do like me! :( Had a good WD going, died.. no I have no set and restarting in T3....Lloyd5 Aug 8
Aug 8 S7 Looking for more people to farm with. Atm just doing t11 runs and 50s. Looking to go up in grs and grind more. Damian#1715Dmoney1 Aug 8
Aug 8 Witch doctor to start season 7 Going for conquests 3 gems to 65 Clear grift 75 And grift 45 no set itemsLasagna5 Aug 8
Aug 8 Disconnected from Battlenet I worked on my hardcore crusader 2 days during this new season and abruptly got disconnected from battlenet. I reset the router and restarted my computer and when I got logged back in my seasonal hardcore character was dead. I am a dedicated diablo hardcore player and this is discouraging. I worked too hard on the character to lose it like this. I will no longer waste my time if I am going to lose my hardcore character due to a disconnect.dethrey5 Aug 8
Aug 8 Anyone mind boosting HC to 70 Know it's a lame thing to ask. Started season late (yes I know its only 3 days) just wanan spend the day getting gear not lvling my billionth character. I am lvling one as we speak but if someone could add me and save me a few hours with letting me sit in a rift or two that'd be great. P.S if done for me I will gladly run alts for them whenever they'd like. Roy#1351 thanks againRoy2 Aug 8
Aug 8 So I went softcore last season.... ...and I was bored to tears. I went SC due to the poor internet service and fairly frequent power outages I experienced while living in a fairly remote area. My boredom finally led to not playing hardly at all by mid-season. As a result, I'm coming back to HC for good. I will just look at the internet disconnects, lag and power outages as random unpredictable events that are out of my control. I will think of them as yet another facet of HC gameplay that I just have to accept. Sort of like the way we can't control the weather, we can't avoid being t-boned by a careless driver on the road, and we have so little control over what those knucklehead politicians do in government. And with that, I'm happy to say that I'm looking forward to S7. Happy hunting to you folks out there!GhostDog6 Aug 8
Aug 8 [Shi Mizu Lon Hardcore] - Rank 1 World https://www.twitch.tv/desrame/v/79206132 I'm hoping to inspire others to dive into shi mizu next season, its a unique and fun playstyle and if played right is surprisingly safe. Take a look and feel free to ask any questions you want about the slight playstyle modifications used to make this a viable HC build.Desrame16 Aug 8
Aug 7 Looking for party members. Hello, I am about to start a new character for season 7 and was wondering if anyone wanted to join. Add me if you want to play! or just reply here and i'll add you.Chross2 Aug 7
Aug 7 HC players let's get together link up I JUST started hc and can't find one person in a game..... not one...... season is brand new and dead ? add me join my game ! lets group and see how far we getRocky3 Aug 7
Aug 7 Looking for party members. Hello. I'm about to start a new character for season 7 and was wondering if anyone wanted to join. Add me if you do. Starting soon. Chross#1722Chross0 Aug 7
Aug 5 glitch report ever notice that when a GR Guardian pops sometimes a monster will not die and then will just follow you around invulnerable and hit you....sometimes when its a champ can be very strong should prolly fix thisUberbunk0 Aug 5
Aug 5 Season 7 Hardcore Do you have any suggestions choosing a class to play in season 7? I was wondering which class would be a good solo or party character? Don't mention about some high level paragon people. I was thinking a hero around 500-1000 paragon level.Aewyn2 Aug 5
Aug 5 enrage timer hey guys, i almost lost my WD to the butcher in T1. I didn't realize these mechanics were still in game. I am using phirnado and wall of death, guess my garg and dogs didn't have enough dps. luckily exiting the game fast enough when the floor was completely engulfed saved me(not sure if thats frowned upon) anyway, are there other bosses that enrage as well? I guess next time i'll keep making a game until the act 1 bounty is not the butcher for now.CUinHell1 Aug 5
Aug 5 Making the Switch Hey all, I am switching over to Hardcore for this season and I wanted to ask if you played at season launch or waited a day or so for the servers to normalize. Good Luck!Bulldog3 Aug 5
Aug 4 HC beginner friendly tanky build/class? Hi there :) Just going to start my first hardcore season this time around, been thinking about a good/strong ( not the highest grift push ) class and build. actualy im between invoker crusader or 5pc akkhans 2pc invoker. I think the double proc from akkhans/invoker could be awesome to not die :) What do you guys think? I heard barb is actualy also quite good and tanky and not hard to play.Enterich6 Aug 4
Aug 4 Ddos Attack Killed my HC Barb, please restore I never post in these because I understand that this is a game and sometimes stuff like this happens, but I have felt alienated long enough for how much time and money I have contributed to this company. Yesterday's Ddos attack resulted in the death of my HC barb and I believe it is the responsibility of Blizzard to restore my loss. I submitted a ticket and was referred to this forum to be reviewed at the discretion of the development team. I wanted to post my reply to the support rep and request for restoration below: "Being in customer service myself, I understand the reality that there very well may be nothing you can do in this kind of situation, so I can understand that. And where you probably will not read this or laugh at me because there truly is nothing you can do and I'm just another disgruntled end user who won't let things go, I want you to know that this kind of "resolution" should not be acceptable. I have been a dedicated customer for blizzard for many years and have spent 90+ hours on this one character alone and believe that my time contribution as well as my financial contribution warrants more attention than posting to a forum that will most likely get little attention. Feel free to count me out as another funny story to tell your coworkers, but I hope that in time situations like this would be taken more seriously and responsibility be taken by the organization responsible for providing a service to their fan base, regardless of how much "less control than normal" you had in this situation." Please consider restoring hours of time and effort that was lost to me due to something that was completely out of my control. I have never been a bother to this company and feel that this would be one-time, simple way to show a dedicated customer that he is not just another monthly subscription.Rayzer6 Aug 4
Aug 3 hardcore on good wifi is it ok?Integrity8 Aug 3
Aug 3 Going Hardcore, crashing and known bugs? Hello guys, I'm returning to the game after a couple of years of absence and I would love to dive into Hardcore again...BUT! Sadly, while I was playing with my SC character, something strange happened in Act II: the game glitched and freezed about when I entered the Desolate Sands for the Zoltan Kul mission. I had to tab out and I obviously died in the meantime. Now, I learn that this is a common bug for AMD users and I've fixed it by downloading some beta patches for my video card, but I'm sure this has never happened before in vanilla D3! Luckly, I was playing SC, but what about HC? Wow, it would be terrible to lose a hero like this, due to a game-breaking glitch. So I'm here to kindly ask you: apart from unpredictable lag spikes/disconnection, are there any more known "surprises" that could freeze and kill my character out of the blue due to technical issues/bugs, just like the one I've experienced? Thank you very much!Fever10 Aug 3
Aug 3 WOW, can't even log in to game. DDoS attacks Surprised.. I get to the point where I enter my password, and it times out.. Damn DDoS attacks! You can see worldwide Attacks here: http://map.norsecorp.com/#/GondorNative5 Aug 3
Aug 3 2.4.2 T13 Goldwrap = Hardcore fun On PTR I loved running my Helltooth WD with Goldwrap, and Thing of the deep, and boon of horder. You get so much gold and millions of toughness, it's custom made for hardcore. T13 adds so much for us on hardcore.GOLDFARMER11 Aug 3
Aug 2 Looking for some insight Hey folks, looks like I'll be back this season focusing on D3. I have an itch to scratch and while I like Grim Dawn's leveling system better there is just something about this universe I like. I'm putting Grim Dawn down on August 5th and focusing on D3 for Season 7. Assuming I don't have to move for a new job I'll be able to spend an unhealthy amount of time on this season as the wife and kids will be traveling in September and October and as such my weekends will be way too free. I'm planning to focus on getting Legendary in HS as my #1 goal but my #2 will be D3 or TW:Warhammer depending on how my character is going. Enough for the long intro, my question is what can you guys tell me about the following two sets, how fun are the sets in your opinion and why: Wrath of the Wastes Unhallowed Essence I'm also debating going Tal Rasha but I've run the set previously (Season 2?) so I know how I feel about that set... although Wizards and I get along like water and oil >.>Lykotic15 Aug 2
Aug 2 LF active clan Well experienced player here looking for an active HC clan. Being busy in RL and nothing much left to do in softcore. Focusing now in HC since it provides a different challenge.ThePwet8 Aug 2
Jul 31 So you think you're a Guardian? Profile: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Sherwin-6277/hero/77625981 Twitter: https://twitter.com/sherwinjtb/status/757010832379129856 Solo Rank (Current 2016): 15 (Hardcore Barbarian) Greater Rift: 76 Paragon: 899 Gear (Ancient): Leoric's Crown (Flawless Royal Diamond) Aquila Cuirass (Flawless Royal Diamond x3) Depth Diggers (Flawless Royal Diamond x2) Oathkeeper (Flawless Royal Topaz) Hack (Flawless Royal Topaz) Mantle of Channeling St. Archew's Gage Nemesis Bracers Pride of Cassius Ice Climbers Countess Julia's Cameo Litany of the Undaunted (Legacy of Nightmares) The Wailing Host (Legacy of Nightmares) Bottomless Potion of the Tower (15%) Gems: Boyarsky's Chip (Rank 75) Bane of the Trapped (Rank 75) Bane of the Stricken (Rank 75) Kanai's Cube: The Furnace Sanguinary Vambraces Unity Skills: Frenzy (Vanguard) Whirlwind (Wind Shear) Ignore Pain (Iron Hide) Threatening Shout (Falter) War Cry (Impunity) Wrath of the Berserker (Insanity) Skills (Passive): Nerves of Steel Berserker Rage Tough as Nails Relentless Templar (Skills): Heal Loyalty Onslaught Inspire Templar (Gear): Enchanting Favor (Your follower cannot die.) Genzaniku Overwhelming Desire Unity Oculus Ring Freeze of Deflection Details... Damage: 530050 Toughness: 85714720 Recovery: 8467235 Gear (Bonuses): Strength +13697 Thorns +107719 Resistances to All Elements +1199 Vitality +5411 Reduces cooldown of all skills by +43.6% Offense: Attack Speed Increase 30% Cooldown Reduction 55.96% Whirlwind Damage Increase 15% Defense: Armor 32,154 Resistance 1456 Crowd Control Reduction 49.58% Thorns 367438 Life: 773001 Life per Second 26887 Life per Hit 43040 Life per Kill 6932 Life per Fury Spent 1183 Bonus to Gold/Globe Radius 2 Resource: Maximum Fury 130 Fury Cost Reduction 15.4% Adventure: Movement Speed 25% Notes: Can only upgrade gems up to 50 (non-seasonal). Prefer 6 seconds on Pride of Cassius for Ignore Pain (Iron Hide). Nemesis Bracers to speed up Elite count for Greater Rifts. Countess Julia's Cameo to be immune against Arcane Beams. Mantle of Channeling (Offense/Defense) to make better use of Whirlwind and Thorns. Frenzy in middle of packs and preferably inside Oculus area. Frenzy (Vanguard) to run faster. Whirlwind (Wind Shear) to maintain Aquila Cuirass and Berserker Rage. Aquila Cuirass, Unity and Relentless for further Damage Reduction. Oathkeeper to apply stacks of Bane of the Stricken faster. Leoric's Crown to boost Cooldown Reduction effect of Diamonds. Gloves/Boots/Amulet are optional. Nerves of Steel can become more useful GR65+. Notes (Other): Happy birthday to my long time online friend Mandy since Diablo 2. Still waiting for my Diploma certificate (should be looking for full time work). I have Puzzle Rings x9 and Bovine Bardiches x5 if anyone wants the portals opened. Completing Guardian journey reminds me of Guardian status in Diablo 2.Sherwin3 Jul 31
Jul 29 Ill be ready for next season.... Seems like I didn't really miss anything this season.....Bomber13 Jul 29
Jul 29 Pokemon go Team mysticLasagna3 Jul 29
Jul 26 Looking for people to play with Add me in game Tag #Tyreek I main monkTyreek0 Jul 26
Jul 22 Anyone interested in doing 1 last conquest? I am trying to do the Worlds Apart conquest and could use some help, if anyone is interested my tag is Placebo#1322. ThanksPlacebo3 Jul 22
Jul 22 LFM TX Rifts Under 3 minutes Let me know if you're interested doing some runs in Torment 10. This is for Guardian of Sanctuary (Journey Achievement). Edit... Guardian completed.Sherwin0 Jul 22