Community Creations

Feb 12, 2013 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the Community Creations forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can share and discuss artwork, cosplay, guides, and other creations made by the Diablo III community. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and Guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7908331040#2 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Lylirra1 Feb 12, 2013
2d Wallpaper - Season 15: Boon of the Horadrim deviantART: http://fav.me/dcnhm1f twitter: https://twitter.com/Holyknight3000/status/1043544317921558529 The next themed Season is under way This season is the Boon of the Horadrim; Double bounty bags! I figured the best way to get this wallpaper to match the theme was have Tyrael as you see above and the world map in the background. I would have done some effects on it but my current PC likes to crash every time I try and do a blur effect. FeelsBadMan... I also tried to use some stock art of the side of a book to just add to things. I'm happy with that unique look. Let me know what you guys think. Thank you for checking it out and enjoy the new season HK Diablo 3 (C) Blizzard Side book Art: https://www.textures.com/download/bookside0040/26281Holyknight0 2d
Sep 15 concept, diablo unannounced project, Hi! hi My name is egod, Welcome! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10IrjCNpzXgEgodbout0 Sep 15
Sep 10 Legendary Gem lvl50 power Hi all :) I keep thinking about legendary gems and that it would be so much fun if they would have another power at lvl50. here are a few examples: Bane of the trapped lvl50: the aura of slow radius is increased to 30 yards Boon of the Hoarder lvl50: picking up gold increases gold find by x% for few seconds stacking up to 10 times Enforcer lvl50: gives x% damage boost times the number of pets you have What are your thoughts/ ideas for these powers? Please share them here, let your imaginations run wild :DKardszy1 Sep 10
Aug 31 Imperius Journal 1 They say I am corrupt.An unbending tyrant,filled with blacks and whites. Do you really think I was born this way? I had my own colors. Before I rose to Archangel Status I was a Purifier.They call me the greatest warrior in all creation.I say the otherwise,i have failed my mission. The unity of our council,our family has been shattered.They say it was the WRATH of Imperius who destroyed the unity.Let them believe in that.I stood by his side when Izual was taken into black abyss,a terrible void entity was summoned inside of him.He was forced to fight for Hell,leaving us forever,to our selves.Izual was one of our greatest champions who managed to stop combined mights of hell lords in front of the gates.He was better than me. They think Imperius is the villain.I was inside the black abyss along with Izual.Fighting monsters,for an indefinite amount of time.They were endless,they were always coming,they had no end.I wanted to save a brother from their corrruption and kept fighting.Fighting until i turned into ones and zeros.That was the power of the Void God. Void God demands extreme obedience.Does not tolerate failures.I was afraid,i followed orders,countless orders but this was something else.Void God had no speech,it is pure emotions.You just know what to do.Nothing needs to be told. They sent me into missions to decorrupt lands,it was the exact opposite of what i was doing. Walking into corruption and getting out with your sanity is not given to anyone,but i found my way.I was given a chance. I proposed an alliance to the Void God,kneelt before him.Begged him for the safety of my siblings.That was the day Void God told me one thing,in speech Void God:OBEY AND FOLLOW! Imperius:COMPLY!Imperius0 Aug 31
Aug 17 I did a cover of the OG Tristram music Check it out here https://soundcloud.com/eagle-heart-the-music-guy/diablo-cover-tristram I think I did a pretty good job if I do say so myself.Rohh1 Aug 17
Aug 9 New type of gameplay videos Hello nephalem, I started a montage series of the game quite some time ago. Anyone familiar with gameplay videos might have seen the next stage of them. There are, at first glance, random references to pop culture (memes) mixed in which are a means to make something we've seen over and over again fresh and watchable again. It might even get people back to playing the game, in my opinion. My latest video, which is a side story to the series, features mostly the necromancer, who's been made fun of in previous videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_kJpgnnay4 I also made a guide (a bit on the infotainment side): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_6HSr8hfp34 (if you watch this first, do not be alarmed at the first few seconds, Rhykker's "Hey foaks" is supposed to be a running joke from the main video series, the "shut up" merely indicates that this is a different type of video). I already had harsh disregard and mean pseudo-intellectual statements about every video over on reddit, so feel free to do the same here as well! Enjoy the ride, nephalem.Helel1 Aug 9
Aug 9 Random event/buff - Suggestions Here is a suggestion: Random effect in Bounty games. I believe Bounties are the least favorite part of Diablo so why not put the fun back into bounties by offering us random effects that give our character a random buff? What I mean is when we start a bounty game, there is a 30% chance of gaining a random effect for the duration of the current bounty you are doing. Random effects may include: Shrines last for the time of the current bounty, Gain conduit shrine effect, Gain speed shrine effect, Gain power shrine effect, Gain shield shrine effect, Gain auto gold pick up, Gain auto material pick up, Gain auto chest opens/destroy item, Gain double XP gain for 1 minute, Gain double gold for 1 minute, Gain 5 iron wolves to aid you, Gain the goblin ring effect for 1 minute, Gain the item X effect for 1 minute..etc.. --------------------------------------------------------------------------- Another suggestion is you can also add random events on top of the random event that is the multi tomb level with cows. These random events can occur in regular rifts and bounties. Add random events such as: Join a dungeon that is super dense to the point you cant move Join a dungeon that has 10 elites on every level. Join a dungeon with all the super power shrines in 1 floor Join a dungeon with super dense skeletons warriors Join a dungeon with super dense zombies A multi dungeon event similar to the cow one but with skeletons or zombies A multi dungeon event with teddy bears ..etc..more..LegoConvoy0 Aug 9
Aug 6 Looking for Abattoir Violin Piece My daughter has been learning violin for a number of years. She's currently working to learn Concerto in B Minor Op. 35 Oscar Rieding. That song reminded me of Abattoir from D3 and I was wondering if anyone has transposed the Violin piece? I'd like to be able to print out the notes or sheet music for her to pick up that song as a nifty song to play in a future recital.Aujin0 Aug 6
Jul 27 Diablo 2 Remake / SC2 Mod For my fellow D2 fans that want to relive the game, there is an active project to remake D2 as a SC2 Arcade map. It's looking pretty amazing. It's not out yet but is expected to be released this month. It's called The Curse of Tristram. Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPHZKq9m-oM Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/thecurseoftristram/ I wish I could get my money back I spent on D3 collectors edition and donate it to the guy making this mod.Sio2 Jul 27
Jul 5 D3 NOTICE Blizzard please make more cool wings , transmogs, new maps/ areas, enemies, and many more so lots of players will get excited and will have the urge to play longer!Mizukage0 Jul 5
Jul 2 Celebrating 10 Years of Wallpapers Wallpaper: http://fav.me/dcg1jq7 __________________________________________________ 10 years ago I started making a simple wallpaper with the hype of Diablo 3's announcement back on June 28th 2008 during the World Wide Invitation 2008. Less than two weeks later I made my first Fiery Runes Wallpaper. Various side series like The Acts, Calendars, and eventually Diablo 2, Heroes of the Storm and Overwatch. These past 10 years have opened doors that helped me to get to know so many people. Artists, Fans, Community People, and many new Friends along the way. Seriously thank you for enjoying my wallpaper art over this past decade. It means the world and beyond to me that people have enjoyed my work, shared it, commented and critiqued, liked, favorited. These wallpapers helped me get into the Diablo Fansites like diabloii.net thanks to Lourdes though he's long moved on from anything gaming news related. From there all things Fan Art Watch related took off. Got to know multiple fan artists, and then the Fan Creations Community Manager for D3 Vaeflare aka Kymba LeCrone. Again a million times a million thank you's for all the support over these past 10 years for enjoying all the wallpapers. And a big thank you to all the fan artists for letting me use their works over the years. Here's to another 10 years with another Diablo game on the horizon. Aaron "Holyknight" Williams The Runeweaver HKHolyknight0 Jul 2
Jun 28 Enemy hierarchy Greetings! I do not know if they will read this topic but I would still like to contribute. The simple idea is to create a hierarchy system for the enemies according to the amount of players who are defeated by him and vice versa. Good gameFabio0 Jun 28
Jun 22 Insert click bait title. "Ali-A here!" I know when I play Diablo I like to have a stream in the background. It's like having a friend over playing the same game, but you only have to talk to them if you want to. With that being said, I'm a small streamer on Twitch who enjoys engaging with my chat. I'll talk about the game, sports, media, your personal life -- I enjoy it. If you need someone to hangout with feel free to drop by at Twitch.tv/BergSlays I go live at 2 a.m. EST tonight and my stream schedule is in my panels. If you like what I do be sure to follow me on Twitter so we can talk while I'm at work Twitter.com/Bergslays_ If you read all that and/or followed me on Twitter/Twitch, thank you so much BergSlays4 Jun 22
Jun 21 Concept Ideas for the 4th Game. I've been around a while, mostly off & on in game, as I tend to dislike forums due to their conversation format. I've never played the first game of diablo and only a bit of the second game several years ago; however somethings have crossed my mind that may be improvements, though more apt for a game in development since these ideas could be quite problematic overhauls for the existing 3rd game. I'll try to point out the problem that gave me the idea in case the concept isn't obvious. For frame of mind I'm all for finding and trying obscure synergies but couldn't care about leaderboards, as such I'll ignore the competitive implications of the ideas in favor of trying to make the game more interesting. For the sake of keeping things simple I won't bother with any mathematics, besides balancing isn't something I'd be particularly good at here. These are meant to offer brainstorming sparks for the next game, referenced from what's in the 3rd. Now that you know what I'm going for, let's proceed. 1) Preferred or limited pseudo-random endless mode content. I'm referring to the rifts and greater rifts, and I'm sure any of you who have tried to go beyond your normal difficulty level have run into some aggravating situations. Things like; being an immobile tank taking a while to exit some massive maze, being a squishy artillery being telefragged by hyper-mobile enemies, being combo reliant yet having no impact because an enemy can deny or deflect taking damage, finding multiple groups of aoe empowered enemies in a confined space, ext. This idea was from a veteran friend, what if we were allowed to avoid a particular map or enemy type? Some kind of 'pick what you don't want' kind of box before starting the randomized dungeons, just a function to tell the game to make it without some single specific thing. As much variety as there is, it'd be impossible to block out everything frustrating, but preventing some of it would go a long way. 2) Increased Flexibility in Character Creation. I'm not talking aesthetics, but rather end game effectiveness. The higher you go (both in difficulty and in grifts) the more obvious it becomes how few build paths remain relevant and functional. Every class has 4 suits but often only one continues to see use beyond common difficulties, and that's disheartening to find your preferred playstyle cannot keep up. Not to mention the 'must haves' about every class grabs, like a 'get out of jail free' card to escape or cheat death, or how about some mobility booster to run through levels as fast as possible to reach objectives. If the next game is to be class based too, what about giving multi-class options? Two different variants come to mind for this. First, pick two classes and you can utilized the gear and skills of either, skills still rely on their original class's primary statistic and items only affect listed skills. Second option is to make the character blank, but gain access to skills from items who amplify skills, as long as said item remained equipped; obviously there'd be the limitation of how many things you have in your hotbar, yet would allow for far more versatility since they wouldn't be limited by which character they picked. 3) Magnetic Material Bag of Holding. I'm sure everyone gets tired of picking up individual pieces of craftable parts. Why can't the pet pick them up along with gold? Why do common gems and keys take up inventory space when they aren't used for anything directly? Pretty self evident for the sake of convenience. 4) More Controlled Crafting. Anyone who wants to perfect their gear or just needs to change some particular statistic, has run into the problem of wasting significant material and time, just trying to reroll it over and over. Granted some slots have more available stats than others, but how about increasing how many options show up when you reroll a stat, based on how many can be there. For example if there's two dozen possible stats for your chosen slot, show seven possible picks when you reroll instead of three. Still keeps it random but doesn't feel like such a tedious chore. 5) Stop Hiding Unlocks. For those of you that don't know, every equipable legendary item has three basic levels of power, basic, ancient, and primal. Each higher can have noticeably higher stats yet with increasingly rare chances of dropping. However ancient items won't drop below torment difficulty, though the main menu mentions it vaguely, it's not clearly defined. But primals also require beating a greater rift level 70 single-handedly, yet there's no in-game notification such things are available to be found once you accomplish it. If there's even further advancement in the end game, don't keep it a secret unless it's supposed to be an easter egg. 6) Sidekick Potential. Anyone else find it odd the followers can only wield a weapon, offhand, and some jewellery? It'd be interesting to see how different builds could synergize when no friends are online; and if they're to be kept as cliche archetypes, then let them wear gear of the same primary statistic. 7) Re-Exploration Incentives. Once you complete the adventure story mode campaign, there's next to no reason to go back to it . . . unless you want that 'listen to every dialog in the game' achievement. The bounties are nice for farming materials, except when they're tedious fetch-quests. And aren't related to the game's plotline thanks to doing everything out of order at leisure. When you reach end game, there's pretty much only a couple things to do, farm for gear, or beat higher greater rifts. Nothing changes significantly as the game goes on unless the plot demands it, which is noticeable when you return to previous areas, and contributes to the stale environment that your apparently important character isn't as necessary as expected. This I don't have any specific solution for since it'd rely on the core game design, and I won't ask for spoilers of the next game. That's my couple of cents, thanks for reading and feel free to add or critique.Xperimentor0 Jun 21
Jun 13 [TOOL] PLAY Diablo3 WITH A GAMEPAD (V1.2.7) Hi all For those few of you who are interested in playing the game with a gamepad, I created a tool for that. Link is at the top of the following post: http://cutekickstudio.com/tools/arpg-gamepad-controller/ Version History 1.2.7 - Multiple bug fixes, New Profile for Diablo 3. 1.2.5 - Improved Virtual Aim Timing and various bug fixes. 1.2.4 – Fixed a crash that happened under certain conditions 1.2.3 – Added complete button definition to analog configuration, updated Heroes of the Storm profile to fix self cast. 1.2.2 – Improvements on Virtual Aim, improved profile for Heroes of the Storm 1.2.1 – Fixed a crashing bug when a gamepad wasn’t connected. Basically: - Left Analog: Character movement, describes a small circle around the character so it feels as if the game has analog movement support. - Right Analog: Moves the pointer in an elliptical area for aiming. - All other buttons be mapped to skills, talents, etc I made the app with the intention of playing Diablo 3, Path of exile and those type of games, ended up using it to play Heroes of the Storm as well. I enjoy playing the game with it so I figured I should post it here, for any feedback and check if its ok with blizzard to use it, heh, the tool is not trying to give any advantage, simply map both analog sticks into movement and aiming. Just a note, I use a PS4 gamepad, as I do need to use the trackpad for inventory management and go through menus, etc. Any feedback is appreciated Thanks!weberto22 Jun 13
Jun 10 Asheara Vestment Pack - page 6 of 6 6) New / Updated Legendary Items. New ideas : You can now drink Legendary Bottomless Potion even when you already Full Life, just to gain or trigger the Legendary Effect. New Shrine (Massacre Shrine) Your Life drop down to 1%. Your Life Regeneration and your Life Draining will Pause at that 1% for 2 minutes. (But you are not Immune to Control Impairing Effects, unless you are). You got only 2 minutes. Kill as many enemies as you can before time runs out, to receive Rewards. After the 2 minutes, you are heal back to 100% Life. (500 kills = 1 Treasure Chest , 1000 kills = 2 Treasure Chests , 1500 kills = 3 Treasure Chests , etc). In each Treasure Chest contain 5 Death Breaths , 1 random Crafting Material (Act 1 - 5 Bounty) , 1 Legendary Jewel , 1 New Legendary Item , etc. Gloves, Boots, Shoulder, Bracers, and Belts can now have Socket. They all can have only 1 Socket. Only Ramaladni's Gift can add socket to Gloves Boots and Shoulder. *(Only Gloves, Boots, and Shoulder are allow for Legendary Gems Socket. Making it possible for Players to equip up to the total of 6 Legendary Gems instead of 3). Legendary Gems will no longer has any effects when equipped on Followers. Legendary Jewels are made for Followers only. Legendary Jewels has no effects when equipped on the Nephalems. *Asheara's Bracer (one of my favorite) Gain 3-4 Resources every time your Follower(s) deals damage. Asheara's Body Armor 50% of all damage dealt to you is instead divided evenly between your Follower(s) Asheara's Helmet You gains the Legendary Effect of the weapons that was equipped on your 4 Followers. (You can gain Legendary Effect that can allow you to have Legendary Effects). Asheara's Amulet You gains effects of all Legendary Amulets and Legendary Rings that were equipped on all your (3) Followers (not Main Hired Follower). (Except Followers-Only Rings and Amulet). (Your Followers doesn't have to be with you in order for you to gain these buffs). (This item cannot be Kanai's Cube Extract). Asheara's Drinks (New Legendary Bottomless Potion) Instantly restores 60% Life. Instantly Heals all the Followers that was Down. (Not resurrect dead Followers). And instantly Reset Cooldown of all 4 Followers' Skills. *Asheara's Belt (one of my favorite) Whenever you drink Health Potion (or any Legendary Potion) your (other 3 Non-Hire, not your Main Hired) Followers will show up and fight with you for 10 seconds. (If u don't have any Hire Follower, all 4 Followers will show up when u drink). (If you already have 4 Followers from Asheara's Vestment Set, you will summon an additional 4 Followers as a Shadow Version). New Legendary Belt You gains Half of the Legendary Effect of your equipped Legendary Potion as Passive. And whenever u drink Legendary Potion, u gain 2x the Effect for 5-10 Seconds while all Allies within 30 yards radius also gain 100% of the Effect from your Legendary Potion (as an Aura). (We barely uses Legendary Potion. So why not put it to good use). (The only Bottomless Potions that will work for this New Legendary Belt for Passive, 2x Effect and for Auras are : Bottomless Potion of Mutilation, Regeneration, Diamond, the Leech, Tower, Rejuvenation, and Amplification. But not for Bottomless Potion of Kulle-Aid, of Fear, and Chaos, and Bottomless Potion of Hellfire (new Legendary Potion), and Asheara's Drink (new Legendary Potion).) New Legendary Bracer When u get hit or when u attacking, 35% chances to gain or trigger the Legendary Effect of your equipped Legendary Potion for 2-4 Seconds Kadala's Fortune Legendary Ring Reduces Blood Shards cost from Kadala by 10-15% Increases the number of Blood Shards drops from Bosses and Blood Goblin by 25% *Hellfire Ring (new crafting ring) (Random Skill) gain the effect of (Random Rune) Rune. (examples : 'Call of the Ancients gains the effect of Together as One Rune'. Or 'Skeletal Mage gain the effect of Life Support Rune'. Or 'Simulacrum gain the effect of Self Sacrifice Rune'. Or 'Iron Skin gain the effect of Flash Rune'. And etc). *Bottomless Potion of Hellfire When you Drink, your life will drop to 15% and it will stay there for (4-6) Seconds. Your Health Regeneration and Health Draining will pause within that (4-6) Seconds. And you are Immune to All Control Impairing Effects within that (4-6) Seconds. When the (4-6) Seconds expire, you will cast Hellfire Nova knocking and pushing all enemies back *Cassius Pride (Legendary Mighty Belt) (upgrade) Increases the duration of Ignore Pain by 4–6 seconds. Ignore Pain gains the effect of 'Mob Rule' Rune. Sprint gains the effect of 'Forced March' Rune. Gain the "Inspiring Presence" Passive Skill. (Ignore Pain is not really one of the best skill in the game. So why not we give it a big boost, by adding these Legendary Effects. This belt is now a Party Friendly Aura Sharing) The Cloak of the Garwulf (Legendary Cloak - Demon Hunter) Companion - Wolf Companion now summons 3 wolves. And Companion gain the effect of 'Wolf Companion' Rune and 'Boar Companion' Rune. (This is now a Party Friendly Aura Sharing Legendary Item). Necromancer New Legendary Phylacteries Frailty gain the effect of 'Aura of Frailty' Rune. Devour gain the effect of 'Devouring Aura' Rune. (An Aura casting Item) Glove of Worship (updated version) Shrine last 10 minutes and Pylon last +50% longer. When you touch a Pylon, in addition you will also gain a random Shrine Effect for 1 minute. (Making this item still useful even when doing Greater Rift). New Legendary Bottomless Potion You gain the effects of all 6 Shrines for 5 seconds. (Not all Shrines. Not Bandit of Goblins Shrine and not Pylon). Puzzle Ring (updated) In addition, the Treasure Goblin also can open treasure chest for u (if u are too far away), if u click on the treasure chest. Whenever you touches any Shrines, one Goblin (random type) will appear. (Treasure Goblin, Gem Hoarder, Gilded Baron, Blood Thief, Odious Collector, Malevolent Tormentor, Gelatinous Sire, Insufferable Miscreant, Rainbow Goblin, Menagerist Goblin, etc...) New Legendary Gem (made for Shield / OffHand only) Rank 25 : Increase the effectiveness of any Gem (not Legendary Gem) socketed into your Weapon by 25% and your Helmet by 15%. Effect : Increase the effectiveness of any Gem (not Legendary Gem) socketed into all your equipped Armors by 5% (except Helm) Each Rank increases +0.2% effectiveness to every Gem socketed on all your equipped Armors (except Helm) *New Legendary Gem (Low Life) Effect : Once your Life drop to 20% or below, you will stay at that percentage of life for 2 seconds (meaning all your Healing and Draining will Pause for 2 Second. And you are Invincible for 2 Second) and you are Immune to all Control Impairing Effects. (Only happen once every 45 Seconds). Rank 25 : After the Invincibility expired, u cast a Flash of Light which Blind all enemies in the 15 Yards Radius for 2 Seconds. Each Rank : Increases +0.2 Seconds to the duration of Invincibility (during Low Life) Good for taking advantages of items and character's skills like : ( Shi Mizu's Haori (Legendary Chest Armor) - While below 24% Life, all attacks are guaranteed Critical Hits. [20 - 25]% Relentless (Barbarian's Passive Skill) - While below 35% Life, all skills cost 50% less Fury, Life per Fury Spent is doubled, and all damage taken is reduced by 50%. Molten Wildebeest's Gizzard (Legendary Gem) - Regenerates 10,000 Life per Second. (Together with Death's Bargain). Rogar's Huge Stone (Legendary Ring) - Increase your Life per Second by up to 95% based on your missing Life. [75 - 100]% Together with : Death's Bargain (Legendary Pants) - Regenerates [4643 - 5528] Life per Second. Gain an aura of death that deals 792% of your Life per Second as Physical damage to enemies within 16 yards. You no longer regenerate Life. [750 - 1000]% Irontoe Mudsputters (Legendary Boots) Gain up to 29% increased movement speed based on amount of Life missing. [25 - 30]% ) New Legendary Gem (2nd Chance in Life) (This Legendary Gem can only get from the Vault or from Special Area) Effect : +10% to Maximum Life Rank 25 : Once all your Life drop to 0, you will be restore to Full Life. This Gem is destroy in the process. Each Rank : +1% to Maximum Life Gem of Royal Grandeur - Effect : Reduce the Level Requirement to equip these (this item or these Set) item(s) by 15% Rank 25 : Similar to 'Reduces the number of items needed for set bonuses by 1 (to a minimum of 2)'. But instead, you will need to Socket this Gem onto Set Gear (Body Armor and Legging only) that have socket. So the requirement the number of Items needed for Set Bonuses is reduced by 1 (only this item and only this Set). (Have to socket into the Gear that need Set Bonus Requirement). Each Rank : Reduces Level Requirements by 2%. (can be socket into Body Armor, Legging, Helmet, Gloves, Boots, Shoulder, OffHand, Weapon, Ring, or Amulet that are Set Gears) (Works only for one Set. If used with Ring of Royal Grandeur, 'Reduces the number of items needed for set bonuses by 2 (to a minimum of 2)') (6 of 6) page of Asheara Expansion Pack Please click 'Likes' if any of these Diablo ideas sounds interesting. And feel free to give feedbacks or suggestions or comments. Thank you. BlizzCon is gonna be happening pretty soon. I really wish Blizzard will mention something about upgrading an Asheara's Vestment Set, at least. The ones with * are my favorites. Hopefully Blizzard had gone through these and agree to add a fews (of these ideas) into the near upcoming Patch.GoldenDay0 Jun 10
Jun 10 Asheara Vestment Pack - page 5 of 6 5) Follower-Only Items : Legendary Ring (Enchantress Only) When an enemy is within her 15 yard radius, they will get Charm. (Only works on Male Lore, not Female). They will start attacking each other, and continue on until you start attacking them. Then the spell wear off. (Making it almost possible to escape from tough battlefield). Legendary Shield (Templar Only) You, the Templar, and all Allies within 30 Yards Radius gain a Shield Aura. Increases the Chances to Block by an additional 20% and +1234 to Defense Legendary Sword (Templar Only) Whenever the Templar gets hit, his Chance of Blocking is increased by an additional +25% for 3 Seconds. Successful Blocking will cause his next attack to inflict +1234% additional damage and Knockback all enemies Legendary Ring (Scoundrel Only) Everytime his attack hit an enemy, they drop Golds. And everytime the Scoundrel get hit, he also drop Golds. And if he got defeated, he'll drop a big chunk of Golds. He drops Gold every 3 seconds. +25% Gold Find "Wanna find more GOLD? Bring a thief with you next time!" - Scoundrel *Legendary Ring (Followers-Only) Your follower cannot die. (Meaning : You don't need to go back to town, because they're not dead. But they can get defeated. If they get defeated, it takes about 30 seconds for them to get back on their feet). (This Legendary Effect is not really new. Just alittle adjustment to the effect. The following items doesn't spawn on Follower Special Item anymore, but instead they are now spawn in a Follower-Only Legendary Ring : Smoking Thurible - Legendary Enchantress Focus, Skeleton Key - Legendary Scoundrel Token, and Enchanting Favor - Legendary Templar Relic). Legendary Amulet (Follower-Only) Your Follower gains the Attribute (Strength, Dexterity, Intelligence, Vitality, Critical Hit Chances, Critical Hit Damage, Attack Speed, Thorns, etc) from your Character equipped Glove, Helmet, and Weapon. (No gaining Legendary Effects). (Another best item to Buff Up your Follower). Enchantress can now equip a Wizard's Orbs for her OffHand. (But she doesn't gain any Wizard Skill that was spawn from the Orbs). But their damage dealt is reduced by 20%. Scoundrel can now equip a Demon Hunter's Quivers for his OffHand. (But he doesn't gain any Demon Hunter Skill that was spawn from the Quivers). But their damage dealt is reduced by 20%. Necromancer (Follower) can equip a Phylacteries for his OffHand. (But he doesn't gain any Character Skill that was spawn from the Phylacteries). But their damage dealt is reduced by 20%. (5 of 6) page of Asheara Expansion Pack Please click 'Likes' if any of these Diablo ideas sounds interesting. And feel free to give feedbacks or suggestions or comments. Thank you. BlizzCon is gonna be happening pretty soon. I really wish they will mention something about upgrading an Asheara's Vestment Set, at least. The ones with * are my favorites. Hopefully Blizzard had gone through these and agree to add a fews into the near upcoming Patch.GoldenDay0 Jun 10
Jun 10 Asheara Vestment Pack - page 4 of 6 4) "INTRODUCING JEWEL" Introducing Jewel Jewels are made for Followers only. *It can be socket into the Ring , Amulet , Weapon , OffHand (Shield, Quiver, Orb, Phylacteries) , and the Follower's Special Item. (Legendary Gems no longer have any effect when equipped on the Followers). Jewels are similar to Gems, except that instead of having predetermined magical abilities like a Gem, each Jewel possesses random magic properties, allowing you to bestow a wide variety of magical abilities to your Socketed Item. Rare Jewels can have up to four magical properties. Jewels can be Magic, Rare, or Legendary, but there are no Set Jewels. There is no plan for Ancient nor Primal Jewels yet. Check out the examples of Jewel Magic Prefixes and Suffixes from Diablo 2 : http://classic.battle.net/diablo2exp/items/magic/jewels.shtml Legendary Effect of the Legendary Jewels comes from mostly the Rune Word Items from Diablo 2. Examples of Legendary Jewel and Crafted Jewel ideas : *Legendary Jewel Equip on Follower: Gain access to all skills. *Legendary Jewel Equip on Follower: Reduce the cooldown of all Follower skills by 50%. 100% Chance To Cast Level 31 Meteor When You / They Die / Get Defeated *Equip on Follower: 100% Chance To Cast Level 37 Blizzard When You / They Die / Get Defeated 100% Chance To Cast Level 47 Chain Lightning When You / They Die / Get Defeated 100% Chance To Cast Level 51 Poison Nova When You / They Die / Get Defeated 100% Chance To Cast Level 36 Blaze When You / They Level-Up / Get Back Up Equip on Follower: 100% Chance To Cast Level 48 Meteor When You / They Die / Get Defeated 100% Chance To Cast Level 44 Nova When You / They Die / Get Defeated 100% Chance To Cast Level 29 Blaze When You / They Level-Up / Get Back Up 100% Chance To Cast level 40 Blaze When You / They Level-Up / Get Back Up Equip on Follower: 100% Chance To Cast Level 43 Frost Nova When You / They Level-Up / Get Back Up 100% Chance To Cast Level 41 Nova When You / They Level-Up / Get Back Up Equip on Follower: 4% Chance To Cast Level 5 Slow Missiles When Struck Equip on Follower: 20% Chance To Cast Level 15 Decrepify On Striking Equip on Follower: 10% Chance To Cast Level 18 Life Tap On Striking Equip on Follower: 35% Chance To Cast Level 14 Amplify Damage When Struck 50% Chance To Cast Level 20 Chain Lightning When They Kill An Enemy Equip on Follower: 50% Chance To Cast Level 20 Poison Nova When They Kill An Enemy Equip on Follower: 10% Chance To Cast Level 18 Life Tap On Striking Equip on Follower: 5% Chance To Cast Level 23 Molten Boulder On Striking Equip on Follower: 12% Chance To Cast Level 15 Hydra On Striking Equip on Follower: 16% Chance To Cast Level 21 Frozen Orb On Attack 7% Chance To Cast Level 13 Static Field On Striking 11% Chance To Cast Level 18 Confuse On Striking 10% Chance To Cast Level 15 Confuse When Struck *Equip on Follower: 100% Chance To Cast Level 40 Blizzard When You / They Level-Up / Get Back Up 50% Chance To Cast Level 6 Decrepify When They Kill An Enemy Equip on Follower: 10% Chance To Cast Level 16-20 Fireball On Attack 20% Chance To Cast Level 10 Static Field On Striking 33% Chance To Cast Level 22 Twister On Striking 33% Chance To Cast Level 1 Decrepify On Striking 15% Chance To Cast Level 9 Poison Explosion On Striking 8% Chance To Cast Level 6 Iron Maiden When Struck Equip on Follower: 10% Chance To Cast Level 7 Lower Resist When Struck (4 of 6) page of Asheara Expansion Pack Please click 'Likes' if any of these Diablo ideas sounds interesting. And feel free to give feedbacks or suggestions or comments. Thank you. BlizzCon is gonna be happening pretty soon. I really wish they will mention something about upgrading an Asheara's Vestment Set, at least. The ones with * are my favorites. Hopefully Blizzard had gone through these and agree to add a fews into the near upcoming Patch.GoldenDay0 Jun 10
Jun 10 Asheara Vestment Pack - page 3 of 6 3) More Special Items for the Followers. Most of the Legendary Effect from the Follower's Special Item, comes from Paladin Aura in Diablo 2. *Followers Special Items can now have Socket. Only 1 socket. Only Ramaladni's Gift can add socket to Followers Special Items. "FOLLOWERS NEW SPECIAL ITEMS" The affixes 'You and All Your Allies' includes You and all your Followers and all other Players and their (main-hired) Followers. Followers' new Special Item loots and crafts: Templar new Special Item (from Crafting) Equip on Follower: Level 13 - 16 Defiance Aura when equipped on Follower (an Aura from Paladin in Diablo 2) (varies) You and all your Allies within 50 Yards Radius gain +(130-160) to Defense and +(15-30)% to Armor Scoundrel new Special Item (from Crafting) Equip on Follower: Level 17 Might Aura When Equipped on Follower (an Aura from Paladin in Diablo 2) You and all your Allies within 50 Yards Radius deal +35% more Damage Enchantress new Special Item (from Crafting) Equip on Follower: Level 20 Prayer When Equipped on Follower (an Aura from Paladin in Diablo 2) You and all your Allies within 50 Yards Radius gain +20,000 Life per Seconds Enchantress new Special Item Equip on Follower: Level 20 Salvation Aura When Equipped on Follower (an Aura from Paladin in Diablo 2) You and all your Allies within 60 yards radius gain 10% increased resistance to all elements, and +100 to all elements. *Scoundrel new Special Item Equip on Follower: Level 16-20 Concentration Aura When Equipped (varies) You and All Your Allies within 50 Yards Radius gain +(16-20)% to Critical Hit Chances and Uninterruptible (Immune to All Control Impairing Effects only while attacking) Templar new Special Item Equip on Follower: Level 12-15 Fanaticism Aura When Equipped (varies) You and All Your Allies within 50 Yards Radius gain +12%-15% Attack Speed and +48-60% Critical Hit Damage *Necromancer Special Item (new Follower) Equip on Follower: Level 15 - 21 Thorns Aura when equipped on Follower (an Aura from Paladin in Diablo 2) (varies) You and all your Allies within 50 Yards Radius gain +(1500-2100) to Thorns and +15-21% to Thorns Necromancer Special Item (new Follower) Equip on Follower: Level 12 Conviction Aura When Equipped on Follower (an Aura from Paladin in Diablo 2) Enemies within 50 Yards Radius have their Armor and Resistances lowered by 60%. *Templar new Special Item Equip on Follower: Level 14 - 16 Holy Fire Aura when equipped on Follower (an Aura from Paladin in Diablo 2) (varies) Enemies within 25 Yard Radius drain their life by 1% every seconds. Enchantress new Special Item Equip on Follower: Level 12 - 18 Holy Freeze Aura When Equipped on Follower (an Aura from Paladin in Diablo 2) (varies) Enemies within 25 Yards Radius are slowed (run speed and attacking speed) by 24-36%. Scoundrel new Special Item Equip on Follower: Level 15 Holy Shock Aura When Equipped on Follower (an Aura from Paladin in Diablo 2) Enemies within 25 Yard Radius have a 30% chance to be strike by lightning and stun for 1 second, when whoever attack them. Enchantress new Special Item Equip on Follower: Level 10 Vigor Aura When Equipped on Follower (an Aura from Paladin in Diablo 2) You and all your Allies within 100 Yards Radius gain +20% to Run Speed (3 of 6) page of Asheara Expansion Pack BlizzCon is gonna be happening pretty soon. I really wish they will mention something about upgrading an Asheara's Vestment Set, at least. The ones with * are my favorites. Hopefully Blizzard had gone through these and agree to add a fews into the near upcoming Patch.GoldenDay0 Jun 10
Jun 10 Asheara Vestment Pack 2) "ASHEARA'S VESTMENT SET" (upgraded version) (2) SET --- *All (4) Followers will follow you wherever you go. Even in Multiplayer Game. They will fight with you until you die, or until they die. (If they die, you need to go to back to Town to resurrect them). (4) SET --- You gain one Shrine Effect for each Aura that you cast. Asheara occasionally show up to Heals or Resurrect your fallen Followers. (5) SET --- (note : There is no 5th Piece Set. You need to equip Ring of Royal Grandeur to complete the Set) *Every Ancient Items you have equipped on your Followers (all 4 Followers), increases your damage dealt by 50% (max = 1200%). And every Gems and every Jewels (also Legendary Jewels) that you have equipped on your 4 Followers, reduces your damage taken by 2.5%. (max = 60%). And every Primal Items you have equipped on yours Followers, increases your Maximum Life & Maximum Resource by 1.5% (max = 36%) and increases your Resource Gain by 3% (max = 72%) and increases your Gold & Health Globe Pickup Radius by 1 (max = 24). (Your Followers doesn't need to be with you or standing or alive, just for you to gain these buff) Note about Asheara : Asheara can Heal any Followers that is Down (she has 30 Seconds Cooldown). She can also Resurrect any Follower that has Died (she has 120 Seconds Cooldown). This can save you a trip back to Town, and save u alot of Golds to resurrect them. If all your 4 Followers equipped a Followers Special Items with an Auras, that will count as 4 Auras already shared. Meaning u now have Shrine Enlightened, Fortune, Frenzied, and Blessed in Effects. If your Character can cast 1 or 2 more Auras to share, u will gain an additional effects of Fleeting and Empowered Shrines. 1st Shrine - Enlightened (25% increased experience) 2nd Shrine - Fortune (gain 25% increased magic and gold find rate) 3rd Shrine - Frenzied (attack speed increased by 25%) 4th Shrine - Blessed (reduce all incoming damage by 25%) 5th Shrine - Fleeting (gain 25% increased movement speed and increase your pickup radius by 20 yards) 6th Shrine - Empowered (100% increased resource gain and 50% reduced cool down time) 7th Shrine (Pylon) - Speed Pylon (greatly increased movement speed and attack speed. Can pass through enemies, damaging and knocking them up into the air. Can burst through walls summoned by Waller elites) Those Auras are : Of course most of an Auras cast from your Followers' New Special Items, along with Barbarian's War Cry, Ignore Pain - Mob Rule, Sprint - Forced March , Inspiring Presence (Barbarian's Passive Skill), Monk's Mantras, Crusader's Laws, Crusader's Consecration, Demon Hunter's Companion - Wolf Companion Active, Companion - Boar Companion Passive , Witch Doctor's Big Bad Voodoo, Wizard's Slow Time - Stretch Time, Monk's Inner Sanctuary, etc. And Necromancer's Frailty - Aura of Frailty, Devour - Devouring Aura. Bane of Trapped (Legendary Gem) Rank 25 Unlock. Oculus Ring (Legendary Ring) - Area of Focused Power. Death's Bargain (Legendary Pants) - Aura of Death. And etc... (more details about Asheara's looks and battlefield skills will be coming soon) The complete set of this Asheara's Vestment Set is no longer from only Crafting. It is now also Loot Set. (Can only be found on the battlefield). The Helm and the Glove can be Craft from the BlackSmith. But the Shoe and Shoulder can only be found from the Loot from the battlefield. (Page 2 of 6) Please click 'Likes' if any of these Diablo ideas sounds interesting. And feel free to give feedbacks or suggestions or comments. Thank you. BlizzCon 2018 is gonna be happening pretty soon. I really wish Blizzard will mention something about upgrading an Asheara's Vestment Set, at least. The ones with * are my favorites. Hopefully Blizzard had gone through these and agree to add a fews (of these ideas) into the near upcoming Patch.GoldenDay0 Jun 10
Jun 10 Asheara Vestment Pack - the new expansion set Please click 'Likes' if any of these Diablo ideas sounds interesting. And feel free to give feedbacks or suggestions or comments. Thank you. ASHEARA'S EXPANSION PACK - the next expansion set for Diablo 3. The next expansion set after the Reaper of Soul and after the Necromancer Pack. 1) New Follower - Mehtan 2) Asheara's Vestment Set (upgrade) 3) Follower New Special Items 4) Introduction to Jewels 5) Follower-Only Items 6) New / Updated Legendary Items Asheara Expansion Pack are mainly about Followers. Bottomless Potions, Auras, Shrine and many more. 1) "NEW FOLLOWER for the next Expansion Set" "Introducing Mehtan - the Necromancer" He can equip a 2-Handed Polearm weapon. (The only Follower that can equip a Bovine Bardiche - summon Cows). He can be a Summoner or a Magic (Poison & Bone & Curse) Caster. His main attack is Teeth. And a few of his skills are Summon Clay Golem, 2 Skeletal Mages, 2 Skeletons (close combat). (note : more details about Necromancer Follower coming up soon). You can now bring Follower to follow you around in a Multiplayer Game (you can bring only 1). (Equipping Asheara's Vestment Set can allow u to bring all 4 Followers with u to Multiplayer Game). The (main hired) Follower is 100% visible to other Players. And you have an option of adjusting the level of your Talkative Follower. Or you can just turn them 'Off' completely. (If you want to bring all 4 Followers with you into a Multiplayer Game, equip Asheara's Vestment Set. Only your Main-Hired Follower are visible to other Players. While those other 3 Followers appears 50% transparency to other Players). Your Followers can die in the battlefield. If your Follower die in the battlefield, you can resurrect them in Town by the Healer. It'll cost you a high amount of Golds. The price to resurrect the Followers is based on your Current Level plus your Paragon Level. You can now be able to share the Followers between your Characters just like gold, stash, bloodshards, paragon points, pets, wings, pennants, picture frames, etc. "Your Followers are NOW shared between all of your characters". Meaning if u create new character from scratch, u still can hire that Level 70 Followers to Follow u. Meaning if u switch to other character, u still have the same Followers with the same equipments. Meaning you can now start building a perfect Bodyguards .. and you can now level up your new character very much easier, by the help from the Followers. (Once this new Asheara Expansion Pack goes live, all items you have equipped on all Followers for all characters, will be send to your MailBox. You have to claim them within 30 days, before they expire). (1 of 6) page of Asheara Expansion Pack Please click 'Likes' if any of these Diablo ideas sounds interesting. And feel free to give feedbacks or suggestions or comments. Thank you. BlizzCon is gonna be happening pretty soon. I really wish they will mention something about upgrading an Asheara's Vestment Set, at least. The ones with * are my favorites. Hopefully Blizzard had gone through these and agree to add a fews into the near upcoming Patch.GoldenDay0 Jun 10
Jun 9 Nostalgic Creation - D2 Just a little runic nostalgia from Diablo 2 I painted on rocks. Do you remember which runeword this is without cheating? https://ibb.co/kVHo5yAzuruleus1 Jun 9
Jun 6 Looking for Hardcore & Seasonal HC Wizards Looking for HC Wiz players who play at least a couple times a week to join the community "Hardcore Wizards" I am trying to put together a reliable channel of all Hardcore Wizards so its easy to play, meet, help, power level, loot share, compare unique builds, etc... Also running a channel called "Seasonal HC Wizards" if you play seasons, same as above applies. Thanks, NemoNemo0 Jun 6
Jun 4 Farming & adventure ideas for season 14 I think we should bring more adventure to the next season. I have a few great ideas. 1.A new item. Ramaladni's cube. Much like Ramaladni's gift, this cube is a rare drop. The cube is the same idea as the Horadric cube. This cube will give you extra stash for your inventory. You can stash the cube in the town stash or keep it on you while farming. I think it would be cool to find multiple cubes to increase the storage exponentially. I have more ideas to tie into this and why it is an idea to have multiple cubes for stash. 2. I find alot of my time spent is heading to town and turning my yellows and blues into material. If we have the cubes in our inventory, once we fill our inventory full of loot, the cubes will aquire some of the loot picked up so we can continue trashing mobs and grinding. Making it a more seamless farm. 3.A new pet. With unique qualities. The pet will not only collect gold for you, the pet picks up items and death breaths. Another great loot grinding feature. 4. Once we acquire cubes and our farming pet, we can put our added loot to work for more gear. I think we should have an alternative for farming primal ancients. Using Kanai's cube, we should have a slot to drop our mats with a yellow or blue piece of armour and weapon to randomly roll a primal ancient. To make this a viable alternative, the primal should be costly to make one. Maybe 1000 death breath and multiple thousand yellows blues and whites. That's about it for my farming ideas. Thanks.jimmy2 Jun 4
May 23 Need detailed Pic of Wand of Woh for Cosplay Hello dear friends, I am currently working on my Diablo 3 cosplay and as a weapon I wanna use the Wand of Woh. I cannot find any nice (big enough) Pics of it in the Internet. Does any of you have any detailed pictures I can use to make a nice model? Thanks so much in advance! LiriLirithay0 May 23
May 1 Diablo III Character Class Concept: Jester *UPDATED 04/16/18* The general theme for this class is that it focuses on being positive, free, and always happy and moving forward despite the odds; most of the classes now focus on might, pride, revenge or faith - characteristics that are in my opinion unnervingly serious. Fighting the Prime Evils doesn't always need to be stoic in nature - just look at Covetous Shen! In spite of this, the Court of Jesters mainly aims to realistically influence kingdoms in secret for the good of all. In line with this idea of a fun-loving, demon fighting hero, you will notice several skills and references to popular culture, comics, movies, music, and other games - in my opinion a distinct quality of Blizzard and their games that makes adventuring a not so boring and straightforward chore. So enjoy my fellow Nephalem! It is with great pride that I present to you the Jester. Let me know what you think! P.S. Can anyone draw a good concept sketch for my humble character class? I can't draw to save my life. Thanks! Jester Diablo III Character Class Concept Jester About 20 years ago, in the City of Duncraig, gypsies, entertainers, fortunetellers, and wanderers at the squalor of society gathered and formed the Court of Jesters. They sought to uplift the depravity and injustice the weak bear from politics and corruption. Stealing food for the masses, whispering into ears of kings, and the occasional assassination of undesirables were part of their covert activities. Over time, this hodgepodge of liberals became more organized and spread to many cities and settlements, using their tricks of the trade as masks to their vendetta. But in the midst of their campaign, the founding Jesters - The Faceless Ones - have sensed a more sinister threat, working similarly in the shadows towards darker goals. Though this Evil was defeated and peace was restored, they foretold that a celestial event would herald its return. Hence the fateful day of the Falling Star came, and from their elite ranks a capable yet indulgent novitiate was sent to investigate in New Tristram. • Versatile close to mid range hero • Dexterity-based damage • Resource: Mirth o Base Mirth: 100 o Regenerates steadily as the Jester moves about, and remains constant while standing still o Replenished by Mirth Generators o Allow the use of powerful attacks and crowd control skills • Has pets – Marionettes • Unique equipment: Whips, Marottes, and Jester’s Masks • Can dual-wield whips • Marottes are off-hand items that provide bonuses Active Skills A. Primary a. Sucker Punch i. Generate: 7 Mirth per attack ii. Launch a quick blow to the target that deals 290% weapon damage as Physical. iii. Critical Hits grant you Mischief, increasing your Critical Hit Chance by 1% for 5 seconds. Stacks up to 10 times. Skill Runes 1. Resentful Hit i. Increase damage to 350% weapon damage as Fire. 2. Poke at Everyone i. Hit all enemies within 8 yards for 180% weapon damage as Poison. ii. Critical Hits generate an additional 1 Mirth. 3. Funny Bone i. Each hit has a 15% chance to cause the Infectious Laughter State to the target. 4. Sneer i. Enemies hit will focus on you for 3 seconds. 5. Sucking Punch i. You heal 1% of your maximum Life per hit. ii. Sucker Punch’s damage turns into Cold. b. Pirouette Strike i. Generate: 6 Mirth per attack ii. Spin around and hit all enemies within 12 yards for 200% weapon damage as Physical. Skill Runes 1. Mosh i. Enemies hit have a 35% chance to jump uncontrollably for 2 seconds. ii. Pirouette Strike's damage turns into Fire. 2. Blissful Dance i. Each attack increases your Dodge Chance by 2% for 10 seconds. Stacks up to 10 times. ii. Pirouette Strike’s damage turns into Arcane. 3. Captivate i. Enemies hit are Slowed by 60% for 5 seconds. ii. Pirouette Strike’s damage turns into Cold. 4. Rave i. Pirouette Strike’s attack speed increases by 5% for 3 seconds with each spin. This effect stacks up to 5 times. 5. Draw the Crowd i. Each attack has a 20% chance to pull in enemies up to 16 yards away. c. Mad Swipe i. Generate: 6 Mirth per attack ii. Swing wildly at your enemies up to 17 yards before you, dealing 225% weapon damage as Physical. iii. Enemies hit have a 30% chance to be Immobilized for 3 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Gash i. Enemies hit have a 20% chance to receive an infected wound that deals 35% weapon damage as Poison every second until they die. ii. Mad Swipe’s damage turns into Poison. 2. Swiping Spree i. Your next damaging Mirth spender deals 30% increased damage when you hit an enemy with Mad Swipe for 3 consecutive times. 3. Ominous Swing i. Increase damage to 300% weapon damage as Arcane. ii. Enemies hit have 25% decreased damage for 3 seconds. 4. Unstable Momentum i. Each attack has a 50% chance to hit all enemies within 30 yards. 5. Downward Thrust i. Strike all enemies up to 30 yards directly ahead of you for 280% weapon damage as Physical. ii. Generate an additional 1 Mirth for each enemy hit. d. Slap Silly i. Generate: 6 Mirth per attack ii. Slap the enemy twice, dealing 120% weapon damage as Physical per hit. Skill Runes 1. Red Palms i. Each attack has a 33% chance to deal a third slap for 120% weapon damage that heals 3% of your maximum Life. ii. Slap Silly’s damage turns into Fire. 2. Spite i. Enemies hit have a 50% chance to attack a nearby enemy once. ii. Increase Mirth Generated to 9. 3. Swat i. Smash all enemies up to 12 yards in front of you for 200% weapon damage as Cold. ii. Enemies hit have a 20% chance to be Frozen for 2 seconds. 4. Backhand Slap i. Strike the enemy in disdain, dealing 250% weapon damage as Physical. ii. Enemies hit have a 20% chance to stop performing special attacks for 2 seconds. 5. Sadistic Blows i. Each hit increases your damage by 3% for 10 seconds. Stacks up to 10 times. B. Secondary a. Spectral Tendril i. Cost: 25 Mirth ii. Strike enemies up to 40 yards away with a phantasmal whip for 655% weapon damage as Arcane. Skill Runes 1. Angel’s Wing i. Reduce the Mirth cost to 16. ii. Enemies hit have a 25% chance to be Blinded for 3 seconds. 2. Rusty Link i. Enemies hit receive 10% more damage from Poison Skills. ii. Spectral Tendril’s damage turns into Poison. 3. Dragon’s Tail i. Increase damage to 775% weapon damage as Fire. 4. Sonic Boom i. An explosion occurs at the target location 1 second after the initial strike, dealing 220% weapon damage as Physical to all enemies within 30 yards. ii. Spectral Tendril’s damage turns into Physical. 5. Ghost’s Hair i. Enemies hit are Slowed by 80% for 5 seconds. ii. Spectral Tendril’s damage turns into Cold. b. Headspin Kick i. Cost: 12 Mirth ii. Perform a headspin and deliver multiple kicks to all enemies in your path for 320% weapon damage as Physical. iii. While headspinning, you move at 100% movement speed. Skill Runes 1. Taunting Bells i. Bells on your feet ring as you attack, causing enemies within 10 yards to focus on you for 4 seconds. 2. Flexile i. Gain 3% chance per second to dodge attacks while attacking, stacking up to 10 times. ii. Generate 6 Mirth for each attack you successfully dodge while attacking. 3. Spiked Heels i. Headspin Kick gains 10% increased Critical Hit Chance. ii. Headspin Kick’s damage turns into Poison. 4. Friction Burn i. Burn the ground you move on as you attack, searing enemies for 130% weapon damage per second as Fire. ii. Headspin Kick’s damage turns into Fire. 5. Ice Spear i. Shoot ice spears from your feet as you spin that pierces through enemies for 400% weapon damage as Cold. ii. Headspin Kick’s damage turns into Cold. c. Giant’s Mallet i. Cost: 30 Mirth ii. Bludgeon enemies with a massive mallet, dealing 880% weapon damage as Physical. iii. Critical hits have a 40% chance to Stun enemies for 3 seconds. Skill Runes 1. A Thousand Tons i. Increase damage to 1095% weapon damage as Physical. 2. Absurd Proportions i. Increase the size of the mallet to hit all enemies within 24 yards. ii. Giant’s Mallet’s damage turns into Arcane. 3. Crushing Blow i. Enemies hit have a 5% chance to lose 5% of their maximum Life. ii. Giant’s Mallet’s damage turns into Cold. 4. Tenderizer i. Increase Stun duration to 5 seconds. ii. Giant’s Mallet’s damage turns into Fire. 5. Squash i. Heal 4214 of your Life per enemy hit. ii. Enemies killed by Giant’s Mallet explode in a bloody shower, healing you and your allies within 15 yards for 15327 Life. d. Card Blades i. Cost: 14 Mirth ii. Throw razor-sharp cards that slice the target and all other enemies within 14 yards for 460% weapon damage as Physical. Skill Runes 1. The Fool i. Critical Hits generate 5 Mirth and Freeze enemies for 1 second. ii. Card Blade’s damage turns into Cold. 2. The Crowns i. Enemies killed by Card Blades have a 25% chance to drop Gold. 3. The Serpents i. The cards have a 15% chance to explode into a tangle of serpents, dealing 700% weapon damage as Poison over 5 seconds. ii. Card Blade’s damage turns into Poison. 4. The Lions i. Throw cards that summon fiery lions that attack enemies for 200% weapon damage as Fire. Lasts 5 seconds. 5. The Stars i. The cards spin around you and allies within 50 yards, cutting nearby enemies for 200% weapon damage per second as Arcane. Lasts 10 seconds. ii. Each hit has a 5% chance to take away 1% of the enemy’s remaining Life. C. Defensive a. Mysterious Curtain i. Cooldown: 30 seconds ii. Create a 16-yard magical curtain that Charms enemies that pass through for 4-8 seconds. Lasts 8 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Laced Tapestry i. Create a curtain of blight that deals 3000% weapon damage as Poison over 10 seconds to passing enemies. 2. Displacement i. Enemies that pass through are teleported a short distance. 3. Extended Run i. Enemies that pass through are Charmed for 6-10 seconds. ii. Increase the duration of the curtain to 10 seconds. 4. Grand Theater i. Increase the size of Mysterious Curtain to 22 yards. 5. Limelight i. Create a spotlight that Charms enemies and increases you and your allies’ resistance to all damage types by 15%. b. Cage of Swords i. Cooldown: 20 seconds ii. Stab the target with a barrage of swords for 920% weapon damage as Physical. iii. The target is Immobilized for 8 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Poison Point i. Decrease the cooldown to 10 seconds. ii. Stab the target with envenomed blades, dealing 1680% weapon damage as Poison over 8 seconds. 2. Cold Cuts i. Frozen blades pierce outward from the target’s body for 920% weapon damage as Cold and fly in all directions, dealing 920% weapon damage as Cold to enemies within 16 yards. ii. Enemies hit have a 50% chance to be Frozen for 4 seconds. 3. Sword Squall i. Skewer all enemies within a 12-yard wide area for 1200% weapon damage as Arcane. 4. Blade Fence i. Create a blade fence that holds enemies at bay, dealing 2040% weapon damage as Physical over 8 seconds. 5. Open Wounds i. The target Bleeds for 4500% weapon damage as Physical over 15 seconds. c. Confetti i. Cooldown: 20 seconds ii. Create a shower of confetti within 16 yards that causes enemies to suffer a 35% chance to miss with attacks. Lasts 5 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Distracting Colors i. Increase the enemies’ chance to miss to 50%. 2. Shred i. Confetti also cuts enemies for 1000% weapon damage as Physical over 5 seconds. 3. Encore i. When you receive more than 35% of your maximum Life in damage, the Cooldown of Confetti is reduced by 10 seconds. 4. Topsy-turvy i. Increase the duration to 7 seconds. 5. Magnanimity i. Increase Confetti’s width to 22 yards. d. Slide i. Cooldown: 16 seconds ii. Slip quickly past enemies for up to 2 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Lunge i. Within the next 2 seconds after sliding, any attack you perform deals 50% more damage. 2. Tag i. The last enemy you slide past becomes the target of all monsters within 20 yards for 3 seconds. 3. Afterimage i. Leave a trail of afterimages that explode after 2 seconds, Stunning nearby enemies for 2 seconds. 4. Scram i. Increase the duration up to 3 seconds. ii. Allies you slide past gain 30% movement speed for 3 seconds. 5. Rapier Cane i. Pierce through your enemies, dealing 1250% weapon damage as Physical. D. Puppetry a. Marionette i. Cooldown: 30 seconds ii. Animate a Marionette with strings that attacks for 80% of your weapon damage as Physical. iii. If the Marionette is destroyed, it reassembles after 10 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Courtesan i. Active: Your Marionette uses either Infectious Laughter or Stupor against enemies within 12 yards. ii. Passive: Marionette’s damage turns into Poison and generates 1 Mirth per attack. 2. Fire Troops i. Active: The Marionettes throw their barrels at enemies, causing an explosion that Slows enemies by 60% and deals 1000% weapon damage as Fire over 5 seconds within 20 yards. ii. Passive: Animate 2 Marionettes that carry oil barrels that have a 10% chance to explode when hit by Fire damage, dealing 2000% of your weapon damage as Fire to enemies within 20 yards. 3. Royal Court i. Active: Increase the number of Marionettes to 10 that deal 100% weapon damage as Cold for 5 seconds. ii. Passive: Animate 5 Marionettes that deal 50% of your weapon damage as Cold, and Chills enemies they hit for 2 seconds. 4. King’s Guard i. Active: Stun all nearby enemies for 4 seconds. ii. Passive: Animate puppet arms around you that grapple nearby enemies for 100% weapon damage as Physical. 5. Amalgam i. Active: The Marionette pulls in all enemies within 15 yards. ii. Passive: Animate a grotesque construct that deals 200% of your weapon damage as Arcane. b. Hand of Fate i. Cooldown: 120 seconds ii. A mysterious hand appears over you and supports your movement with strings for 20 seconds, increasing attack speed by 20% and Critical Hit Damage by 80%. Skill Runes 1. Strange Assistance i. Allies within 15 yards also receive half the effect of Hand of Fate for 10 seconds. 2. Sleight of Hand i. The mysterious hand lifts you off the ground, increasing your movement speed by 30% and causes all ground attacks to miss. 3. Grasp of Fate i. Reduce Cooldown to 90 seconds. 4. Fate Bound i. Increase your Dodge Chance by 35%. You gain 10 Mirth for each attack you successfully dodge. 5. Synchronize i. Increase attack speed by 25% and Critical Hit Damage by 100%. c. Death Strand i. Cost: 30 Mirth ii. Bind up to 5 enemies with razor-sharp strings, dealing 900% weapon damage as Physical over 5 seconds. iii. Enemies hit have a 15% chance to be controlled to fight for you for 5 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Arcane Threads i. Reduce the Mirth Cost to 10. ii. Razor Wire’s damage turns to Arcane. 2. Stymie i. Place wires on the ground that Slow enemies by 60% and deal 360% weapon damage per second as Physical. Lasts 5 seconds. 3. Wire Lance i. Strike enemies up to 45 yards directly ahead of you for 800% weapon damage as Physical. Enemies hit have a 50% chance to Bleed for 1000% weapon damage as Physical over 5 seconds. 4. Weaver’s Web i. Create a web of entangling wires that immobilizes enemies and deals 1200% weapon damage over 6 seconds as Poison. Lasts 6 seconds. ii. You may have up to 2 webs active at a time. 5. Lord of Strings i. Bind up to 7 enemies, dealing 1300% weapon damage as Physical over 5 seconds. ii. Increase chance to control enemies to 30%. E. Psyche a. Infectious Laughter i. Cooldown: 30 seconds ii. Laugh hysterically, causing enemies within 22 yards to go into a state of uncontrollable fit, preventing offensive actions for 1 second every 3 seconds. Lasts 9 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Cacophony ii. Enemies have a fit for 2 seconds every 2 seconds. Lasts 10 seconds. 2. Boisterous Laughter i. Increase the radius to 28 yards. 3. Mayhem i. Enemies release a pulse of energy whenever they have a fit that deals 250% weapon damage as Arcane to enemies within 12 yards. 4. Side Splitter i. Enemies affected have a 5% increased chance to be Critically Hit. 5. Madness i. Enemies are no longer prevented from performing offensive actions, but have a 50% chance to lose 1% of their remaining Life whenever they attack. b. Stupor i. Cooldown: 30 seconds ii. Release a blast of psychic energy around you, causing enemies within 22 yards to become stuporous, decreasing their damage by 30% for 2 seconds every 3 seconds. Lasts 12 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Unsteady i. Increase damage reduction to 40%. 2. Heavy Heart i. Stupor deals 600% weapon damage as Cold and Slows enemies by 60%. 3. Fragility i. Enemies take 10% more damage from all sources. 4. Wasting i. Enemies lose 0.5% of their remaining Life every second. 5. Agony i. Stupor lasts 17 seconds. c. Mind Breaker i. Cooldown: 16 seconds ii. Project psychic energy towards the target that knocks it up into the air and increases the damage it takes from all sources by 15% for 6 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Soul Breaker i. Increase the damage received by the enemy from all sources by 20%. 2. Denervate i. Reduce Cooldown to 12 seconds. ii. Enemies that die while under Mind Breaker have a 50% chance to drop a Health Globe. 3. Consume i. Attackers heal 1% of their maximum Life when damaging enemies under Mind Breaker. 4. Dementia i. Attacks you deal against enemies under Mind Breaker generate 2 Mirth. 5. Inception i. Charm the target for 4 seconds. Enemies that the target hits have a 40% chance to be Charmed for 4 seconds. This effect can chain multiple times. d. Revelry i. Cooldown: 120 seconds ii. You and your allies within 35 yards gain a 10% chance to hit enemies twice with each attack. Lasts 15 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Ecstasy i. You gain 15% increased damage and generate 50 Mirth. 2. Edge of Glory i. Reduce Cooldown to 100 seconds. 3. Resonance of Joy i. You and your allies gain 10% increased Resource generation. 4. Mania i. Increase the chance to hit enemies twice to 15%. 5. You Only Live Once i. You and your allies heal 5% of your maximum Life whenever you hit twice. F. Performances a. Circle of Fate i. Cooldown: 45 seconds ii. Create a 20-yard wide area around you that increases the duration of control impairing effects by 25%. Enemies caught within the circle have a 50% chance to be afflicted by a random control impairing effect for 4 seconds. Lasts 10 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Sealing Barrier i. Create a 16-yard wide circle that prevents enemies from exiting. 2. Monster Pen i. Enemies within the circle deal 20% less damage. 3. Target Practice i. Throw poisoned daggers and axes at all enemies inside the circle, dealing 3000% weapon damage as Poison over 10 seconds. 4. Circus Ring i. Allies within the circle gain +3% to their highest Attribute. 5. Vertigo i. Tremors crack and displace the earth within the circle, dealing 150% weapon damage per second as Physical. Enemies are Stunned for 3 seconds when Circle of Fate ends. b. Four Arms i. Cost: 25 Mirth ii. Grow an extra pair of arms that wield swords, dealing 90% weapon damage as Physical to nearby enemies. Lasts 10 minutes. Skill Runes 1. Spiked Guard i. The arms wield spiky guards, increasing your Armor by 12%. ii. Enemies that hit you have a 65% chance to lose 1% of their remaining Life. 2. Mighty Magic i. The arms wield mallets, dealing 120% weapon damage as Arcane to enemies within 12 yards. ii. Enemies hit receive 10% more non-Physical damage for 3 seconds. 3. Twin Lashes i. The arms wield whips, dealing 90% weapon damage as Cold to enemies up to 40 yards away. ii. Enemies hit are Slowed by 80% for 3 seconds. 4. Torch i. The arms hurl torches at enemies that burn them for 300% weapon damage as Fire over 3 seconds. Burning enemies have a 5% increased chance to be Critically Hit. 5. Clutch of the Puppeteer i. Enemies hit have a 15% chance to be stringed like puppets and forced to fight for you for 5 seconds. c. Fire Dance i. Cost: 30 Mirth ii. Attack all enemies within 18 yards with flaming poi for 880% weapon damage as Fire over 4 hits. Skill Runes 1. Rancid Flame i. Each hit releases a gas cloud that deals 1800% weapon damage as Poison over 10 seconds to enemies within 10 yards. ii. Fire Dance’s damage turns into Poison. 2. Phoenix Flight i. Enemies hit burn for 1200% weapon damage as Fire over 5 seconds. ii. Each hit has a 20% chance to restore 10 Mirth. 3. Ancient Serpent i. Attack with arcane poi that pierces and pulls in up to 10 enemies within 30 yards, dealing 880% weapon damage as Arcane. 4. Earth Diver i. Shoot spear poi into the ground that stabs all enemies within 15 yards, dealing 900% weapon damage as Physical over 5 hits. Enemies hit have are Immobilized for 3 seconds. 5. Snow Ballet i. Lob frozen projectiles from your poi with each hit, leaving pools of ice that deal 220% weapon damage as Cold per second. ii. Fire Dance’s damage turns into Cold. d. Glass Prison i. Cooldown: 45 seconds ii. Trap up to 4 enemies within invisible walls for 4 seconds. The walls then shatter, dealing 500% weapon damage as Physical to enemies within 16 yards. Skill Runes 1. Smoky Mirror a. Trapped enemies take 15% more damage from all sources. 2. Gas Chamber a. The prison is filled with poisonous vapors that deal 200% weapon damage per second as Poison. Upon shattering, a poison mist lingers in the area, dealing 1040% weapon damage as Poison over 8 seconds. b. Trapped enemies receive 30% more damage from Poison Skills. 3. Chiller a. The prison freezes the enemy, dealing 315% weapon damage per second as Cold. When it shatters, shards of ice pelt enemies within 16 yards for 450% weapon damage as Cold and Chills them for 5 seconds. b. Trapped enemies receive 30% more damage from Cold Skills. 4. Boiler Tank a. The enemy is boiled within the prison for 250% weapon damage per second as Fire. When it shatters, boiling oil pours out and scalds enemies within 16 yards for 800% weapon damage as Fire over 5 seconds. b. Trapped enemies receive 30% more damage from Fire Skills. 5. Eerie Box a. The prison pulses with Arcane energy, dealing 350% weapon damage per second to all enemies within 12 yards. A brilliant light flashes when it shatters, Blinding all enemies within 12 yards for 4 seconds. b. Trapped enemies receive 30% more damage from Arcane Skills. Passive Skills a. Esprit de Corps i. As long as you are within 30 yards of an ally, you and your allies within 30 yards gain +250 to your highest Attribute. ii. “A Jester’s mere presence can boost morale to great heights”. b. Grace Under Pressure i. Gain 5% chance to dodge attacks for each enemy within 12 yards, stacking up to 5 times. ii. Gain a 25% chance to reduce all cooldown by 1 second every time you dodge. iii. “Keep up or die”. – Fara Featherfoot to novitiates in the Maze of Horrors c. Jack of All Trades i. Your resistance to any damage type is the sum of all your resistances equally divided between each resistance type. ii. “I am as good as any of you”. – Beni the Braggart d. Restlessness i. When there are 3 or more enemies within 20 yards, you gain 30% increased movement speed. ii. “The darkness approaches. Let us keep moving”. – Aris Alisto e. Monster Tamer i. When dual wielding whips, you gain 15% increased Attack Speed. ii. “Anything can be subdued, given the right tools”. – Rule No. 6, Jesters’ Creed f. Pantomime i. Each attack has a 5% chance to summon a mime that mimics all your attacks for 2 seconds. When equipped with a Marotte, this chance is increased to 10%. ii. “The Jesters of Duncraig are widely known for their ability to copy others’ movements and skills… to much irritation, that is”. g. Hoarding i. Each occupied slot in your inventory increases your Gold pick-up radius by 0.1. In addition, all skill radii are increased by 10% of your Gold pick-up radius. ii. “Bring all you can. You never know what will come in handy.” – Rule No. 10, Jesters’ Creed h. Nag i. Critical Hits have a 10% chance to increase your weapon damage by 15% for 4 seconds. ii. “Sometimes, they just don’t know when to stop”. – King Leoric on the execution of his new court Jesters, Harry and Haras i. Ghost in the Shell i. Increase your Marionette’s damage by 40% and maximum Life by 15%. ii. Your Marionette now uses its active ability every 30 seconds. iii. “I cannot put my finger on how she makes those dolls so lifelike. And she’s controlling ten of them!” -The spy Meirin on Yochi Yankana at the Battle of Ten Fingers j. Fortune Telling i. When you receive fatal damage, you are instead restored to 35% of your maximum Life. In addition, all Mirth is restored and you gain 100% chance to dodge the next 2 attacks within 3 seconds. This effect may occur once every 60 seconds. ii. “Though deemed dubious by many, Jesters are known across Sanctuary to rival the best oracles in interpreting the fabric of time”. k. Gymnastics i. Increase your Dexterity by 15%, but decrease your Resistances by 10%. ii. “Their flamboyant and light clothing are both a deception and a means to maximize their fluid movement”. l. Circus Master i. Increase all damage done to Demons, Beasts, and Undead by 20%. ii. All attacks done to Demons, Beasts, and Undead have a 5% chance to Stun them for 2 seconds. iii. “The Jesters may have fallen once in their attempt to control all sorts of oddities for show, but their knowledge with these creatures have proven to be useful in battle”. – 28th Entry of the Writings of Abd al-Hazir m. Multitasking i. Reduce all cooldown by 20%. In addition, all Mirth generation is increased by 2 when you have 3 or more skills on cooldown. ii. “They seem to be out of focus, but they are not. They make notice of everything, everywhere, every time”. – 60th Entry of the Writings of Abd al-Hazir n. Unwavering Smile i. Increase maximum Mirth by 30. Mirth now continuously regenerates at 1.25 per second. ii. “Bare your teeth in a wide grin, Though darkness falls, and light is fading Despair will come, and death to kin But never give in to sadness’s calling”. - Ancient Jester Chant o. Juggler i. Melee weapons in your Inventory have a 5% chance to be hurled at nearby enemies with each attack, dealing 200% of that weapon’s damage. When Four Arms is active, this chance is increased to 10%. ii. “Sometimes I forget that I only have four hands”. – Mishra Maelform, Master Juggler p. Trick or Treat i. Whenever you pick up items or Gold, there is a 20% chance to Stun all enemies within 20 yards for 2 seconds. Your Gold pick-up radius increases the range of this effect. ii. Enemies killed while Stunned drop 20% more Gold. iii. “Think carefully before answering when a Jester asks you this question”. – Lord Varyn of Duncraig q. Prestige i. Fire, Cold, Poison and Arcane damage you receive are reduced by 30%. ii. “Eccentricity is in our nature”. – Elimae Enigma, Faceless One r. Phase Shift i. Your movement is unhindered when you are above 90% of your maximum Life. ii. “I am beyond this realm; I am where my imagination takes me”. – Trake Treadwalker, Faceless One s. Mesmerize i. All your primary skills have 35% increased damage and gain a 6% chance to cast an explosion of sound and light, either Blinding or Charming enemies within 8 yards for 4 seconds. ii. “Behold! Marvel at my feats of mystery and wonder!” – Dante Dubios, Faceless OneSethMD19 May 1
Apr 25 Home Diablo https://www.epicwar.com/maps/281457/ Scenario from Gothic III war for Myrtana edited in warcraft3 frozen throne. Hybrid strategy/rpg.Start of game is more rpg like Diablo or League of Legends with support of Mercenaries or regular troops. Player can choose if he spend gold for evolving of Champions or buildings of army. Champion at level 1 is like in Gothic, or Real Mode! level 20 is quite save for adventure. You can expect very hostile enviroment and insane Hard Core Battles. I wish to see a replay from Game where are playing 8 none Ai players. Its 5vs3. Human´s Team cannot play as computers ( There is completely rewrited rules accord Gothic II ) Darkness players are playable even as Computers ( But i just want to see full PvP ). I still dont know if brave Heroes are abble to Defeat my Home Diablo. Let worse Players play as 3 Darkness. GL@HF PS:Plz dont forget on me. I want to see your replay if you defeat the Darkness on archmagithesinisterblade@seznam.czMasakrul11 Apr 25
Apr 16 Diablo III Character Class Concept: Cleric UPDATE: 04/16/18 Hello fellow Nephalem! I'm back. Ugh that took a while, but I finally finished my second concept character for Diablo 3! I would appreciate your comments below, thanks! Cleric Diablo III Character Class Concept Cleric Long ago, a select few nephalem were charged by the demon Lilith to “safeguard” the knowledge of their race, with the goal of using their powers to end the Eternal Conflict. However, Lilith’s plan was unfurled by the angel Inarius, and banished her into the Void. A few nephalem, initially lost in the ensuing chaos, were left aware of this conflict, leading them to forge their own paths that led to the multitude of sects that now inhabit and protect Sanctuary. Like Rathma, one of the first and most powerful nephalem, Resho embraced balance, but took a theological approach. He believed that the nephalem – as they were both of light and shadow – were the likeness of Anu, The Creator and source of all beings. He formed The Clergy of Anu, and entrusted them the protection of the Sanctuary from forces that seek to disrupt the Original Balance. • The Clerics have unparalleled control over their nephalem powers, and can wield both Holy and Dark energies at will without being taken over. • Unyielding mid to long range hero • Vitality-based damage • Resource: Mercy o Base Mercy: 900 o Regenerates slowly overtime o Regenerates faster (1.3x) when you or an ally within 15 yards is below 60% Life o Replenished by Mercy Generators • Mainly a supportive and debuffer class • Deals heavy Thorns damage to enemies through special skills • Unique equipment: Crosiers (2-Handed Weapon), Cope (Shoulders), Miter (Head) Active Skills A. Primary a. Chant i. Generate: 65 Mercy per attack ii. Recite words of power that taunt enemies within 16 yards for 1 second and deals 190% weapon damage as Dark. Skill Runes 1. Forced Echoes i. Enemies hit have a 50% chance to chant with you, dealing 120% of your weapon damage as Holy over 3 seconds to other enemies within 8 yards. ii. Damage is increased by 20% of your Thorns. iii. Chant’s damage turns into Holy. 2. Hushed Whispers i. Gain 15% chance to Immobilize enemies hit for 2 seconds. ii. Chant’s damage turns into Cold. 3. Ancient Tongue i. You gain 2% of your maximum Life every attack. 4. Incessant Murmurs i. Increase Mercy generated to 80. 5. Call Out i. Increase the radius to 20 yards. ii. Chant’s damage turns into Physical. b. Compel i. Generate: 75 Mercy per attack ii. Force virtuousness unto an enemy and deal 260% weapon damage as Holy. Skill Runes 1. Dragoon i. Increase the damage to 400% weapon damage as Physical. 2. Pressure of Will i. Enemies hit have a 20% chance to be Charmed for 3 seconds. ii. Damage is increased by 20% of your Thorns. iii. Compel’s damage turns into Dark. 3. Purify i. Deal 175% weapon damage as Holy to up to 3 additional targets within 30 yards. 4. Truth Fever i. Gain 3618 Life per Second for 3 seconds with each attack. ii. Compel’s damage turns into Lightning. 5. High Authority i. Increase Mercy generated to 90. ii. Enemies hit receive 20% more damage from Cold for 4 seconds. iii. Compel’s damage turns into Cold. c. Preach i. Generate: 65 Mercy per attack ii. Speak age-old verses that deal 120% weapon damage as Holy over 2 seconds to enemies and heal allies for 6058 Life over 2 seconds within 20 yards. iii. Heal amount is increased by 5% of your Life per Second. Skill Runes 1. Proclamation i. Increase the radius to 28 yards. 2. Repentance i. Reduce the damage of enemies hit by 10% for 2 seconds. ii. Damage is increased by 20% of your Thorns. iii. Preach’s damage turns into Lightning. 3. Of Angels and Men i. Allies gain 10% increased Resistance to all types for 2 seconds. 4. Absolute Belief i. Enemies hit have a 15% chance to gain an aura that heals you and your allies within 12 yards for 10250 Life over 5 seconds. 5. Archaic Writings i. Line the ground with incantations that increase the damage of allies by 5% and deal 300% weapon damage as Dark over 3 seconds to enemies. d. Revitalize i. Generate: 65 Mercy per attack ii. Heal yourself and an ally within 35 yards for 7681-10285 Life. iii. Heal amount is increased by 2% of your Health Globe Healing Bonus. Skill Runes 1. Lavender Mist i. Create pockets of fog that heal allies for 3421 Life per Second and reduce the duration of control-impairing effects by 20% for 3 seconds. 2. Contempt i. Deal 280% weapon damage as Physical to enemies within 12 yards and Slow them by 60% for 3 seconds. ii. Damage is increased by 20% of your Thorns. 3. Lightness of Being i. Increase your movement speed by 25% for 2 seconds. 4. Laying of Hands i. Allies healed also gain 4776 Life per Hit for 3 seconds. 5. Afterlight i. Every third attack releases a burst of energy that deals 345% weapon damage as Lightning to all enemies within 15 yards. Enemies hit have a 25% chance to be Stunned for 2 seconds. B. Secondary a. Benediction i. Cost: 265 Mercy ii. Blessed rain falls on your target and all others within 20 yards for 6 seconds that Slows enemies by 60% and decreases their attack speed by 10%, while providing you and your allies with a 7% Cooldown Reduction. Skill Runes 1. Refresh i. Allies affected regenerate an additional 48785-73812 Life over 6 seconds when healed by Potions or Health Globes. 2. Sacred Water i. Enemies affected receive 990% weapon damage as Holy over 6 seconds. 3. Forebode i. Create a torrential downpour that Slows enemies by 80% and decreases their attack speed by 20%. 4. Silver Cloud i. Lightning bolts deal 175% weapon damage as Lightning per second for 6 seconds. ii. Enemies hit have a 25% chance to be Stunned for 2 seconds. 5. Imperil i. Enemies affected also receive 10% more damage from Physical, Lightning, Cold, Holy and Dark. b. Pneuma i. Cost: 240 Mercy ii. Let the force of your soul expand and burst, dealing 670% weapon damage as Holy to enemies within 20 yards. Skill Runes 1. Gray Shade i. Increase the damage to 920% weapon damage as Dark. 2. Incandescence i. Gain 1% of your maximum Life per enemy hit. ii. Allies within 20 yards are healed by 1% of their maximum Life. 3. Stoic Shell i. When you hit at least 10 enemies, you become invulnerable to damage for 1 second. This effect may only happen once every 2 seconds. ii. Pneuma’s damage turns into Physical. 4. Soul Shiver i. Create a bone-chilling blast that deals 715% weapon damage as Cold and Freezes enemies hit for 1 second. Enemies may only be Frozen once every 5 seconds. 5. Doldrums i. Enemies hit are Immobilized and receive 20% more damage from Lightning for 4 seconds. ii. Pneuma’s damage turns into Lightning. c. Light Stream i. Cost: 185 Mercy ii. Project a beam of resplendent light that deals 555% weapon damage as Holy to the target and 220% weapon damage as Holy to enemies within 15 yards. Skill Runes 1. Pulse Sphere i. Cast a ball of light that tracks enemies and quickly fires multiple explosive beams within a 15-yard radius, dealing 295% weapon damage as Holy. 2. Energy Void i. Maintain a void that drains the life of your enemies within 20 yards equal to 350% of your weapon damage as Cold. The void gathers energy over time up to a maximum of 10 seconds, and will explode and deal 100% weapon damage as Cold for each second it has gathered energy to all enemies within 20 yards. 3. Ephemeral Spear i. Project a beam that will track and pierce up to 10 enemies within 25 yards, dealing 700% weapon damage as Physical. The last enemy hit will receive an additional 480% weapon damage as Physical over 3 seconds. 4. Primeval Cross i. Light Stream now fires 4 beams in a cross formation. Enemies hit take 20% more damage from Dark for 4 seconds. ii. Light Stream’s damage turns into Dark. 5. Thunder Force i. Enemies hit form a lightning field around them, dealing 150% weapon damage as Lightning over 2 seconds to other enemies within 12 yards. ii. Light Stream’s damage turns into Lightning. d. Execrate i. Cost: 160 Mercy ii. Expel the evil potential out of your enemy, dealing 770% weapon damage as Holy. iii. When you kill an enemy, you gain Dark Insight, increasing your damage against monsters by 25% for 5 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Cast Out i. Primal energies pour out of enemies killed, dealing 990% weapon damage as Holy over 3 seconds to enemies within 10 yards. 2. Pristine Shock i. Continuously deal 375% weapon damage as Lightning to the enemy. ii. Execrate has a 15% chance to Stun the enemy for 2 seconds. 3. Deep Comprehension i. Increase the effect of Dark Insight to 40%. ii. Execrate’s damage turns into Dark. 4. Mitigation i. Enemies hit deal 20% less damage for 10 seconds. ii. Execrate’s damage turns into Cold. 5. Purge i. Deal 485% weapon damage as Physical to the target and all enemies within 16 yards. Enemies hit receive 20% more damage from Physical for 4 seconds. C. Defensive a. Deliverance i. Cooldown: 30 seconds ii. Move instantaneously up to 40 yards at a time within 100 yards of your origin for 6 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Penumbra i. Increase your Armor by 40% for 6 seconds. 2. Rancor i. Reduce the Cooldown to 22 seconds. 3. Reprisal i. Increase your Thorns by 75% for 6 seconds. 4. Liberation i. Increase your Movement Speed by 50% for 3 seconds. 5. Umbra i. Enemies more than 30 yards away cannot see you for 3 seconds. b. Candle in the Dark i. Cost: 100 Mercy ii. Mysterious candles surround you that periodically Blind nearby enemies for 3 seconds. Lasts 10 minutes. Skill Runes 1. Light the Way i. Candles also hover over your allies within 35 yards. 2. Black Flame i. Candles also seek out and mark up to 7 enemies within 50 yards, causing them to take 50% weapon damage as Dark per second and receive a debuff that increases the damage they receive from Critical Hits by 20%. 3. Candelabra i. Increase your gold pickup radius by 7 and reduce the duration of control-impairing effects by 40%. 4. Shining Ward i. When you get hit by a ranged attack, there is a 20% chance that the candles will create a barrier that reflects all incoming ranged attacks for 3 seconds. 5. Cold Glow i. Enemies within 15 yards receive 35% increased damage from Thorns. c. Penance i. Cooldown: 30 seconds ii. Seek absolution and increase all healing done to allies by 15% for 7 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Affirmation i. Increase your Critical Hit Chance by 20% for 5 seconds after the primary effect of Penance ends. 2. Self-Reflection i. Regenerate 350 Mercy over 7 seconds. 3. Contrition i. Spend all your Mercy, increasing all healing done to allies by an additional 1% for every 100 Mercy spent. 4. Atonement i. Allies within 20 yards gain 20% of their maximum Life over 7 seconds. 5. Agony i. You are filled with great remorse, causing you to pulse with a distressing force that deals 230% weapon damage as Dark to enemies within 24 yards. ii. Damage is increased by 15% of your Thorns. d. Gate of Protection i. Cooldown: 60 seconds ii. Create a magical ward that redirects 10% of all damage taken by allies within 30 yards to you for 10 seconds. iii. Reduce all damage you receive by 15%, and an additional 5% for each ally you have for 10 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Recompense i. Increase your Critical Hit Damage by 15% for each ally affected. 2. Good Samaritan i. Increase the damage redirected to you to 15%. 3. Unyielding i. All damage you receive is staggered over 5 seconds. 4. Vicarious Joy i. Decrease your Cooldown by 5% for each ally affected. 5. Dampener i. Enemies that hit affected allies have 20% reduced damage for 4 seconds. e. Invocation i. Cooldown: 45 seconds ii. Summon 2 priests that have a 20% chance to Charm enemies they hit for 4 seconds. Lasts 10 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Augurs i. The priests can use Preach and Compel. 2. Healers i. The priests can use Revitalize and Chant. 3. Converters i. Increase the chance to Charm enemies to 50%. 4. Chorus i. Summon a choir that will perform a random or learned Hymn for 5 seconds. 5. Archbishop i. Summon an Archbishop that can use Benediction and Execrate. D. Prayers a. Prayer of the Hesitant i. Generate: 150 Mercy ii. Cooldown: 20 seconds iii. Pray to gain confidence, and increase your Physical, Holy, Dark, Lightning, and Cold damage by 20% for 5 seconds. iv. You may have up to 2 Prayers learned at a time. Skill Runes 1. Calm Mind i. Enemies you hit with Physical, Holy, Dark, Lightning or Cold damage have a 20% chance to be Stunned, Charmed, or Slowed by 80% for 2 seconds. 2. Chosen Path i. Physical, Holy, Dark, Lightning and Cold damage you receive are reduced by 30% for 5 seconds. 3. See Through Evil i. Enemies you hit with Physical, Holy, Dark, Lightning, or Cold damage receive 50% more damage from Thorns for 5 seconds. 4. Realization i. Increase your Physical, Holy, Dark, Lightning, and Cold damage by 30%. 5. Seeking Purpose i. Physical, Holy, Dark, Lightning, and Cold damage you deal have a 50% chance to extend the duration of the Prayer by 1 second, up to a maximum of 5 seconds. b. Prayer of the Meek i. Generate: 150 Mercy ii. Cooldown: 20 seconds iii. Pray for resilience against melee attackers and reduce the damage you take from them by 25% for 5 seconds. iv. You may have up to 2 Prayers learned at a time. Skill Runes 1. Spare Thee i. Increase damage reduction from melee attacks to 35%. 2. Fighting Chance i. Melee attackers receive 15% more damage from all sources for 5 seconds. 3. Hold at Bay i. Melee attackers are Immobilized for 5 seconds. 4. Ballistic Guard i. Damage from ranged instead of melee attacks is reduced by 25% for 5 seconds. 5. Toughen Up i. Prevent all melee damage for 3 seconds. c. Prayer of the Weary i. Generate: 150 Mercy ii. Cooldown: 20 seconds iii. Pray for ardor and increase your Mercy generation by 15 for 5 seconds. iv. You may have up to 2 Prayers learned at a time. Skill Runes 1. Dedication i. Mercy spenders have a 25% chance to be cast for free for 5 seconds. 2. Exuberance i. You and your allies within 15 yards heal 2% of your maximum Life per second. 3. Make Haste i. Decrease all Cooldown by 1 second for every enemy that dies within 20 yards. 4. Caprice i. Instantly restore 35% of your maximum Mercy. 5. Rekindle i. Allies within 20 yards gain 1% of their primary Resource whenever you damage an enemy. E. Rites a. Rite of Praise and Exaltation i. Cooldown: 120 seconds ii. Perform a Rite that summons 4 sacristan warriors, each dealing 240% of your weapon damage as Holy. Lasts 20 seconds. iii. Only one Rite may be learned at a time. Skill Runes 1. Regiment of Time i. The sacristan warriors reduce the Cooldown of allies within 12 yards by 10%. ii. The sacristan warriors’ damage turns into Physical. 2. Ancestral Militia i. The sacristan warriors increase the Critical Hit Damage of allies within 12 yards by 35%. ii. The sacristan warriors’ damage turns into Dark. 3. Revolutionary Battalion i. Increase the number of sacristan warriors to 6, and their damage to 300% of your weapon damage as Cold. 4. Overwhelming Brigade i. Enemies that the sacristan warriors hit are Slowed by 80% for 4 seconds. ii. The sacristan warriors’ damage turns into Lightning. 5. Sealing Squadron i. Upon summoning, the sacristan warriors create a 20-yard barrier around you that prevents enemies from passing through. Enemies caught within the area receive 50% more damage from Thorns. b. Rite of War and Ruin i. Cooldown: 120 seconds ii. Perform a Rite that deals 10000% weapon damage as Dark over 20 seconds to all enemies within 30 yards. iii. Damage is increased by 10% of your Thorns. iv. Only one Rite may be learned at a time. Skill Runes 1. Cold War i. Spend all your Mercy, increasing the damage by 4% weapon damage as Cold over 20 seconds for every point of Mercy spent. 2. Surmount i. Enemies affected have their damage reduced by 15%. ii. Rite of War and Ruin’s damage turns into Lightning. 3. Ashes to Ashes i. Reduce the cooldown to 90 seconds. 4. Defender i. Allies within 20 yards gain 20% increased Armor. ii. Rite of War and Ruin’s damage turns into Holy. 5. Pillage i. Enemies killed have a 25% chance to drop crafting materials. ii. Rite of War and Ruin’s damage turns into Physical. c. Rite of Peace and Bounty i. Cooldown: 120 seconds ii. Perform a Rite that grants you and your allies within 30 yards 20% Resource Cost Reduction. Lasts 20 seconds. iii. Only one Rite may be learned at a time. Skill Runes 1. Timely Provisions i. Potion Cooldown for you and your allies is reduced by 20%. 2. Prosperity i. Enemies within 30 yards have a 10% chance to drop gold when hit. 3. Placidity i. Reduce the cooldown to 100 seconds. 4. Rising Power i. Increase Resource Cost Reduction to 30%. 5. Wealth and Growth i. You and your allies gain +10% Experience Bonus. d. Rite of Death and Loss i. Cooldown: 120 seconds ii. Perform a Rite that grants you and your allies within 30 yards a 35% chance to be restored instead to 25% of maximum Life when receiving fatal damage. Heroes restored gain 50% increased damage for 5 seconds, and become invulnerable to damage for 2 seconds. This effect may only happen once for you and your allies for the duration of the skill. Lasts 20 seconds. iii. Only one Rite may be learned at a time. Skill Runes 1. Resuscitate i. All allies within 30 yards who have died are resurrected to 50% of their maximum Life and Resource. 2. Unrest i. You and your allies gain unhindered movement for 5 seconds upon restoration. 3. Stronger than Ever i. Heroes restored gain 70% increased damage for 5 seconds. 4. Undying i. Increase the chance to be restored to 50%. 5. Raging Willpower i. You and your allies who are restored release energy waves that deal 5000% of your weapon damage as Lightning over 5 seconds to enemies within 15 yards. F. Hymns a. Hymn of Fortitude i. Cost: 280 Mercy ii. Cooldown: 30 seconds iii. Sing a tune that empowers your allies within 22 yards, increasing their weapon damage by 10% for 5 seconds. iv. Only one Hymn may be active at a time. While performing Hymns, you move at 80% movement speed. Skill Runes 1. Battle Hymn i. Increase the radius by 8 yards and the duration by 2 seconds, and an additional 1 second for every ally you have. 2. Not a Moment to Waste i. Increase your Attack speed by 9%, and an additional 2% for every ally you have. 3. Concentration i. Allies within 15 yards gain 20% increased weapon damage for 5 seconds. 4. Defiance i. Increase your Resistances by 9%, and an additional 2% for every ally you have. 5. Moral Aid i. Increase your party’s healing from all sources by 10% for 5 seconds. b. Hymn of Solace i. Cost: 280 Mercy ii. Cooldown: 30 seconds iii. Sing a comforting tune that heals all allies within 22 yards by 46920-69480 Life over 5 seconds. iv. Heal amount is increased by 3% of your Life per Second. v. Only one Hymn may be active at a time. While performing Hymns, you move at 80% movement speed. Skill Runes 1. Have a Heart i. Enemies and allies that die within the area of effect will drop a Health Globe. 2. Tend the Wounded i. Increase heal amount to 64930-86760 Life over 5 seconds. 3. Grievance i. All enemies within the area of effect are dealt 30% of your Thorns damage per second. 4. Watch Over i. The nearest ally within 22 yards receives 40% less damage for 5 seconds. 5. Carol of the Nightingale i. Your allies regenerate 15% of their maximum Resource over 5 seconds. c. Hymn of Silence i. Cost: 280 Mercy ii. Cooldown: 30 seconds iii. Intone a haunting melody that nullifies all enemy magic and effects within 18 yards for 5 seconds. iv. Only one Hymn may be active at a time. While performing Hymns, you move at 80% movement speed. Skill Runes 1. Blackest Night i. Enemies within the area of effect suffer a 20% chance to miss with their attacks. 2. Listless i. Enemies within the area of effect are Slowed by 80%. 3. Backfire i. Enemies within the area of effect are dealt 275% of your weapon damage as Physical whenever they attack. ii. Damage is increased by 25% of your Thorns. 4. Dispel i. Increase the duration to 7 seconds. 5. Standstill i. Enemies within the area of effect are Immobilized for 3 seconds after Hymn of Silence ends. d. Hymn of Tribulation i. Cost: 280 Mercy ii. Cooldown: 30 seconds iii. Sing a macabre tune that deals 450% of your weapon damage as Dark to enemies that hit you or your allies within 22 yards for 5 seconds. iv. Damage is increased by 35% of your Thorns. v. Only one Hymn may be active at a time. While performing Hymns, you move at 80% movement speed. Skill Runes 1. Frozen Heart i. Enemies that take damage have a 20% chance to be Frozen for 3 seconds. ii. Hymn of Tribulation’s damage turns into Cold. 2. Never Forget i. Increase the duration to 10 seconds. ii. Hymn of Tribulation’s damage turns into Physical. 3. Avenger i. Your Thorns hits all enemies within the area of effect for 5 seconds. 4. Undoing i. Enemies killed while within the area of effect explode with unstable energy, dealing 1650% of your weapon damage as Dark to other enemies within 12 yards. 5. Desolation i. Enemies that hit you or your allies within 22 yards take 1350% of your weapon damage as Lightning over 5 seconds. Passive Skills a. Indomitable i. When receiving fatal damage, you are instead restored to 25% of your maximum Life. In addition, you gain 200% increased Resistance to all types for 5 seconds. This effect may occur once every 60 seconds. ii. “Oh Highest One, protect thee thy humble child and show them thy sheer might through thee thy humble likeness”. – Opening Verse in the Hidden Canticles of Worship b. Piety i. Decrease damage taken by 20% for 4 seconds when you use a Mercy generator. ii. “Believed to be a god and the first follower of Anu, Resho rarely engaged in warfare. He did not need to; his enemies tired of dealing countless blows to him while he maintained composure, was unhurt, and seemingly lost in his recitations”. – Excerpt from A History of Sanctuary by High Priest Welscher c. Order of the Rose i. Your Thorns damage now benefits from 20% of your Critical Hit Chance and 50% of your Critical Hit Damage. ii. “The teachings of the old sect of the followers of Anu focused on temperance, patience, and righteous retaliation”. – 55th Entry of the Writings of Abd al-Hazir d. Woe to the Wicked i. All enemies that take damage from your attacks have a 10% chance to be dealt 40% of your Thorns damage over 5 seconds. ii. “Destruction awaits those who wield it in wanton”. – Brother Deinos e. Supreme Intercession i. Reduce all damage done to you and all allies within 12 yards by 15%. ii. “I stood my ground even as I felt life leave my mortal body, hands raised in prayer for the ancients to aid us. Suddenly I felt the warmth of sunlight in the dead of night, and vigor flowed into me one last time”. – Brother Hemis at the Gates of Sescheron f. Vindictive Aura i. You now deal Thorns every 15-20 seconds to all enemies within 12 yards. The radius of this effect is increased by 50% of your gold pickup radius. ii. “You misunderstand me; you misunderstand our kind. Let me show you the true nature of the nephalem”. – High Priestess Olia on slaying the Great Demon Geylos g. Karmic Cycle i. Healing an ally has a 10% chance to heal you for the same amount. ii. “May Anu bless us, for we embody his greatness”. – Customary greeting of the followers of Anu h. Benevolence i. The heal amount of your skills is increased by 100% of your weapon damage. ii. Enemies deal 10% less damage for 4 seconds to allies you heal. iii. “Peace to those who seek it”. – Blessing of the Clergy of Anu i. Heart of Gold i. You gain 5% increased Gold Find for 5 seconds after healing an ally or killing an enemy. This stacks up to 10 times. ii. “The old woman in tatters sat quietly beside her quaint box of snow and gold pieces, unmindful of those that pass by. As I approached her to give what I could, I felt my own burdens strangely ebbing away”. – Brother Hemis on his first meeting with Exemplar Shio j. Quintessence i. Your Vitality is increased by 5% of your Strength, Intelligence, and Dexterity. ii. The Cooldowns of your Prayers and Rites are decreased by 25%. iii. “The Clergy of Anu believe that the nephalem’s nature is a gift that reflects Anu’s perfection. They venerate him through their lives - in prayer and in action, in rites and in songs”. k. Chorale Master i. All Hymns now last an additional 3 seconds and have 20% decreased Mercy Cost. ii. “Glory to the ancients who embraced their true selves”. – Sister Chelsea l. Amity and Enmity i. You deal 20% more damage for 3 seconds after healing yourself or an ally. ii. “Good and evil are two sides of the same coin. It is your cause that truly matters”. – Archbishop Hardent m. Vehemence i. Your Area Damage is increased by 35%. ii. “Know what is right and defend it with your life”. – Brother Hemis n. Realm Binding i. Bind the energy of enemies killed within 30 yards for 5 seconds, which Immobilize other enemies they come into contact with. ii. “How great are the forces that flow in all things”. – Exemplar Resho o. Empathy i. You now regenerate 2% of your maximum Mercy every second. ii. Gain an aura that has a 15% chance to redirect 5% of the damage allies receive within 15 yards to you. iii. “Feel their pain, for it is ours too. Now aid them, as they aid you”. – High Priestess Olia to the newly ordained Clerics p. Selflessness i. Reduce the cooldowns of your: Gate of Protection by 15 seconds. Penance by 6 seconds. Invocation by 6 seconds. ii. “Free will is humanity’s greatest treasure”. – Hermit Kollig q. Celestial Body i. Increase your Resistances by 3% of your Vitality. ii. “The sky, the stars, this world and its creatures all came from Anu. We are a sum divided, destined to be one again someday”. – Brother Aserrai r. Solitude i. When you have no enemies or allies within 12 yards, you regenerate 3% of your maximum Life per second. ii. “There is meaning in sorrow. Find it, and you shan’t be in misery”. – High Priestess Delphine s. Light and Dark Attunement i. Holy and Dark damage you deal are increased by 10%. ii. While near full Mercy, all your healing is increased by 10%. iii. While below 50% Mercy, all your damage is increased by 20%. iv. “Those who worship Anu have long held that good and evil have no ascendancy over the other; rather, it was the struggle for equilibrium of these forces that make an ideal. This struggle is referred to as the Original Balance”. – 76th Entry of the Writings of Abd al-Hazir t. Unburden i. Your movement speed is increased by 20%, but your Armor is decreased by 10%. ii. “Release thyself from material hold and fly amongst the stars”. – Proverb from The Scripture of ReshoSethMD6 Apr 16
Apr 3 Playing through the current season! Hello everyone! My friend and I recently started a youtube channel and for the most part we have Blizzard games at our disposal. We are about to start a full Necromancer Adventure mode play through. Not sure how much longer the season is, but we're playing till it ends! We don't have fancy computers or other high end tech, but the audio is fairly clear and we have 720p quality. For now, you only get the one perspective (my friend Ralphboy888) as I'm in uni and recording is not possible for the time being, BUT I'm done exams April 21st and will start recording my perspective! If you're a fan of Blizzard and all of their games, feel free to stop by and watch us try and be entertaining and make terrible jokes! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe4NMkvG_-8h5ubEo_Kehrg And in case that doesn't work, our channel is: The Six Elephants We hope to see you around!SixElephant0 Apr 3
Apr 3 New Game mode suggestion - GR versus wrong post, sorry please delete.DNXXM1 Apr 3
Mar 28 Diablo 4, a Success or a Fail ? I'm sure that most players that are fans of the Diablo series feel that Blizzard is working at a next diablo game. One thing is clear, for a "Diablo 4" to succed Blizzard needs to start listening their community. This is a very good description of what diablo 4 need to succeed https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eQqCKQ8fQwOuroboros17 Mar 28
Mar 20 Streaming Diablo 3 and other Blizzard games! Hey everyone! I'm an aspiring guy who wants to be a streamer someday. My favourite games are Blizzard games, especially World of Warcraft, Heroes of the Storm and Diablo. I've been streaming a little bit of both the past few days, but I would like to post my link here. In case you're interested in a new EU streamer I would REALLY appreciate a follow so you get a notification when I start streaming! I would love to build a community and have a great time with you all! Thanks in advance! https://www.twitch.tv/thesammyknightSammyKnight0 Mar 20
Mar 20 New goblin idea I've had an idea of a new goblin that could be added to the game. Its called the greater rift goblin. It can be spawned in the greater rift, and drop progress Orbs, yet the goblin have a high health, so it cant be oneshot. It can also spawn out of the greater rift, and then drop greater rift keys, and some items. The Goblin is purple and have a high movement speed. I hope you like my idea!Zamas2 Mar 20
Mar 11 [NA]Working on rank 1 witch doctor hardcore! Working on rank1 WD hardcore, come hang out while I get my augments ready to make that GR 91 push! www.twitch.tv/king_saltKingSalt0 Mar 11
Mar 6 Power leveling / Carrying! Power leveling / Carrying tonight (season) if you want in come chat with me on stream. https://www.twitch.tv/sanity48Sedulin0 Mar 6
Feb 28 THANK YOU BLIZZ For the last patch and your efforts to stop those toxic cheaters (despite the side effects), you have earned my respect again, and your intentions to improve and support the game step by step, thanks again!! Now Cheaters are Freaking Out!!!! :-) ...Schyzo3 Feb 28
Feb 24 New diablo community!! Hello everyone! i have started a new Community and we are currently looking for more people to be a part of our discord, if you are interested in getting to know new players, get help with boosting, get new good gear, and just some general diskussin, then you should check us out!! https://discord.gg/6a2XXJHLurr0 Feb 24
Feb 23 S13 launch stream!Pushing HARD for rank 1 DH! Hi everybody! I am starting my stream at 4.30pm CET. That is 30 min before the new season starts. I will be pushing hard for rank 1 Demon Hunter! I will also be having fun stuff on like Song Request so you guys can choose what music is being played on stream. Hope to see you there! :) It will be streamed on: www.twitch.tv/AakozTwitchAakoz0 Feb 23
Feb 20 Tristram Village cover by FamilyJules https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXf2VjZz2qI Seriously impressive stuff here. Give it a listen!vfaulkon0 Feb 20
Feb 18 Fan Fiction wanted for Podcast! Look here all of you who write or w3ant to write Diablo stories! I am a Diablo 3 player and also a podcast producer. I am plannning for a Diablo fictional podcast containing fan fiction and lore read like almost a audio book in episodes. Would you like your stories in the show please contact me. It doesnt matter if you already have posted your story here, if its old, new or whatever. As long as it is in good english and you are satisfied with it yourself, we would love to check it out. Please contact me soon. We are in the planning stage right now. all the best/NOctaTracker0 Feb 18
Jan 30 Make Rapid Fire great again! Hello there! First of all my favorite class is the demon hunter and when I first started playing the game that skill really amazed me. I really like the look and the effects of it and especially the sound. I just love everything about it. So as I leveled up my Dh I used rapid fire to kill low lvl mobs and stuff. I also found a build that was decent so I wasn't forced to use the most op build. However I tried to use it now and it doesn't really seem to work as it used to. So my suggestion is to make a build exclusively for Rapid Fire or just change an existing set bonus to give a little buff to the skill. I'm sure there are other classes that have skills they can't really use because they don't work well with sets. Anyone has an idea how to make it "op" again? Maybe a hidden build?Quaggan0 Jan 30
Jan 24 Plans for Wirts Leg doesn't drop I have used 4 Rotten Mushrooms thus far but Griswald does't drop plans....Anyone else having this problem ? Any help would be appreciated...ThanksVirgil0 Jan 24
Jan 22 French Fry Dagger Having a French Fry dagger to go with The burger from whimsyshire, maybe make if both are equipped get an amazing set bonus.stopdecker343 Jan 22
Jan 22 Lack of toilets, sleep, resting In all of Diablo III I have not seen any map detail resembling a device into which a player or NPC could defecate or urinate into. Also there are no beds or chairs in which a active character is seen to be resting in. You can have your nephalem walk for years in in-game time.BlueElephant2 Jan 22
Jan 20 Cannot get witch's brew I took the rotten mushroom to Adria's cauldron in story and adventure mode, but do not get the witch's brew. Did the event end early this year or something?Andrezmyth0 Jan 20
Jan 17 RED SOUL SHARD, WIRT'S LEG, ROYAL CALF PET Made some videos of these 20th Anniversary event rewards. Red Soul Shard legendary gem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEdoFMblzys It is dropped by the special event Diablo (not the normal Diablo in act 4) in the 4th video above. Unlike other legendary gem, it can only be inserted in the helm slot. Doing also gives you a special transmog. (Obviously a reference to the Diablo 1 ending that the hero plunged the soulstone into his own head.) Its AoE damage is decent. However, the proc rate is quite low. Also, every time it procs, the player character is stunned briefly. Wirt's Leg (for transmog) and Royal Calf pet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzeMIUnW_ww Wirt's Leg: - Check the corpses in Tristam for hints (optional) - Find the Black Mushroom in labyrinth level 9 (0:36) and get the Rotten Mushroom. - With the Rotten Mushroom in your inventory, go back to Tristram, then go east and find Adria's hut. Click the cauldron to get the Witch's Brew. - Go back to Tristram and click on the corpses one by one according to the hints. Finally Griswold's corpse drops the plan for Wirt's Leg. - Learn the plan at the blacksmith. Craft the Wirt's Leg (it is a mace) and you get the new transmog. Royal Calf: - Salvage the Wirt's Leg to get Map of the Stars. - Go to Tristam, follow the east road and find the corpses of three cows. - Click the corpses in order according to the hint of the Map of the Stars: 2, 1, 3: which means middle, left, then right. The entrance to Abandoned Farmstead appears. - Enter the Abandoned Farmstead. A chest is in the center of the area containing the Royal Calf pet. Right click the Royal Calf pet to add it to your pet collections. Enjoy!Wakeman25 Jan 17
Jan 12 Wolfcryer slaps Blizzard again. Wolfcryer is a diablo 3 player and youtuber, and one that I respect because he doesn't play into Blizzards PR style, the man tells what he thinks, not beautiful lies. He has a family, 3 kids mostly a casual player yet he understands what diablo 3 is all about. Lets see... Diablo 3 a game of extremes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6tNOib7kqk Well said Wolfcryer!Ouroboros150 Jan 12
Jan 3 Necromancer Skill ideas I think the Necromancer could be so much more interesting and should have more appealing skills. Here are some of my ideas. I know some of them are too crazy I just like to think big and fantasize about stuff. - Summon a Skeleton Dragon - Create a huge gate that sucks enemies in - Summon a skeleton samurai - Turn into a Grim Reaper (gain size/big scythe/levitate) - Skulls/bones fall from the sky - Sacrifice a lot of blood (hp) to put a curse on enemies to make them bleed (if an enemy dies while the curse is still active it gives some hp back) The skill could be visible like the enemies literally bleed - Summon a skeleton/monster that eats corpses (stacks: getting hp and damage maybe getting bigger with each corpses consumed) - A new scythe skill: swish with a giant scythe around the necromancer that creates a damaging pulse which pierces through enemies and pushes them backQuaggan0 Jan 3
Dec 29 [Concept] PvP mode Hello everyone! I was trying to figured out how PVP could look like in Diablo 3. It took me a while to create this concept but I really like it :D Video about my PVP concept: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVnQKSq3TtI What do you guys think about it? Do you have some suggestions?Maxik0 Dec 29