Community Creations

Jul 2 Diablo III Character Class Concept: Jester *UPDATED 04/23/16* The general theme for this class is that it focuses on being positive, free, and always happy and moving forward despite the odds; most of the classes now focus on might, pride, revenge or faith - characteristics that are in my opinion unnervingly serious. Fighting the Evils doesn't always need to be stoic in nature - just look at Covetous Shen! In line with this idea of a fun-loving, demon fighting hero, you will notice several skills and references to popular culture, comics, movies, music, and other games - in my opinion a distinct quality of Blizzard and their games that makes adventuring a not so boring and straightforward chore. On a more serious note, the Court of Jesters also aims to positively influence politics in secret for the good of all. So enjoy my fellow Nephalem! It is with great pride that I present to you the Jester. Lemme know what you think! P.S. Can anyone draw a good concept sketch for my humble character class? I can't draw to save my life. Thanks! Jester Diablo III Character Class Concept Jester • Versatile close to mid range hero • Dexterity-based damage • Resource: Mirth o Base Mirth: 100 o Regenerates steadily as the Jester moves about, and remains constant while standing still o Replenished by Mirth Generators o Allow the use of powerful attacks and crowd control skills • Has pets – puppets • Unique equipment: Whips, Marottes, and Jester’s Masks • Can dual-wield whips • Marottes are off-hand items that provide bonuses Active Skills A. Primary a. Sucker Punch i. Generate: 7 Mirth per attack ii. Launch a quick blow to the target that deals 335% weapon damage as Physical. Skill Runes 1. Resentful Hit i. Increase damage to 365% weapon damage as Fire and adds a 10% Critical Hit Chance. 2. Jab at Everyone i. Hit all enemies within 10 yards for 235% weapon damage as Poison. ii. Critical Hits generate an additional 1 Mirth for each enemy hit. 3. Funny Bone i. Each hit has a 5% chance to cause the Infectious Laughter State to the target. 4. Gigantic Forearm i. Hit enemies up to 15 yards in front of you for 275% weapon damage as Arcane. ii. Each hit has a 35% chance to Stun enemies for 2 seconds. 5. Sucking Punch i. You heal 1% of your maximum Life per hit. ii. Sucker Punch’s damage turns into Cold. b. Pirouette Strike i. Generate: 6 Mirth per attack ii. Spin around and hit all enemies within 15 yards for 210% weapon damage as Physical. Skill Runes 1. Mosh i. Enemies hit have a 35% chance to jump uncontrollably for 2 seconds. ii. Pirouette Strike's damage turns into Fire. 2. Blissful Dance i. Increase Mirth generated to 9. ii. Pirouette Strike’s damage turns into Arcane. 3. Captivate i. Enemies hit are Slowed by 60% for 3 seconds. ii. Pirouette Strike’s damage turns into Cold. 4. Rave i. Pirouette Strike’s attack speed increases by 5% for 4 seconds with each spin. This effect stacks up to 4 times. ii. Pirouette Strike’s damage turns into Poison. 5. Draw the Crowd i. Each attack has a 25% chance to pull in enemies up to 25 yards away. c. Mad Swipe i. Generate: 6 Mirth per attack ii. Swing wildly at your enemies up to 18 yards before you, dealing 265% weapon damage as Physical. iii. Enemies hit have a 25% chance to be Immobilized for 2 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Painful Barbs i. Enemies hit also receive 300% weapon damage as Poison over 6 seconds. ii. Mad Swipe’s damage turns into Poison. 2. Swiping Spree i. Mad Swipe’s attack speed is increased by 10%. 3. Ominous Swing i. Increase damage to 300% weapon damage as Arcane. ii. Enemies hit have 25% decreased attack speed for 3 seconds. 4. Unstable Momentum i. Each attack has a 60% chance to hit all enemies within 25 yards. ii. Mad Swipe’s damage turns into Fire. 5. Downward Thrust i. Strike all enemies up to 35 yards directly ahead of you for 280% weapon damage as Cold. ii. Generate an additional 2 Mirth for each enemy hit. d. Slap Silly i. Generate: 6 Mirth per attack ii. Hit enemies twice with enormous phantom hands, dealing 120% weapon damage as Arcane per hit. Skill Runes 1. Reddening Palms i. Each attack has a 33% chance to deal a third slap for 180% weapon damage. ii. Slap Silly’s damage turns into Fire. 2. Spiteful Claws i. Each attack has a 5% chance to take away 1% of the enemy’s remaining Life. ii. Slap Silly’s damage turns into Poison. 3. Swat i. Smash enemies to the ground with a colossal hand for 200% weapon damage as Cold. ii. Enemies hit have a 10% chance to be Frozen for 2 seconds. 4. Knock Over i. Swing massive phantom arms at enemies, dealing 240% weapon damage as Physical. ii. Enemies hit have their damage reduced by 20% for 3 seconds. 5. Sadistic Blows i. Enemies affected by Stupor, Infectious Laughter, or Mind Breaker take 75% additional damage per hit. B. Secondary a. Spectral Tendril i. Cost: 20 Mirth ii. Strike enemies up to 40 yards away with a phantasmal whip for 555% weapon damage as Arcane. Skill Runes 1. Angel’s Wing i. Reduce the Mirth cost to 16. ii. Enemies hit have a 25% chance to be Blinded for 2 seconds. 2. Ivy Whip i. A venomous plant appears at the impact location that shoots needles at nearby enemies for 5 seconds, dealing 95% weapon damage as Poison. ii. Spectral Tendril’s damage turns into Poison. 3. Dragon’s Tail i. Increase damage to 755% weapon damage as Fire. 4. Sonic Boom i. An explosion occurs at the target location 0.5 second after the initial strike, dealing 275% weapon damage as Physical to all enemies within 30 yards. ii. Spectral Tendril’s damage turns into Physical. 5. Ghost’s Hair i. Enemies hit are Slowed by 80% for 5 seconds. ii. Spectral Tendril’s damage turns into Cold. b. Headspin Kick i. Cost: 12 Mirth ii. Perform a headspin and deliver multiple kicks to all enemies in your path for 300% weapon damage as Physical. iii. While headspinning, you move at 100% movement speed. Skill Runes 1. Taunting Bells i. Bells on your feet ring as you attack, causing enemies within 10 yards to focus on you for 4 seconds. 2. Flexile i. Gain 2% chance per second to dodge attacks while attacking, stacking up to 10 times. ii. Generate 12 Mirth for each attack you successfully dodge while attacking. 3. Sharp Heels i. Headspin Kick gains 10% increased Critical Hit Chance. ii. Headspin Kick’s damage turns into Poison. 4. Friction Burn i. Burn the ground you move on as you attack, searing enemies for 130% weapon damage per second as Fire. ii. Headspin Kick’s damage turns into Fire. 5. Stalactite i. Shoot icicle spears from your feet as you spin that pierces through enemies for 400% weapon damage as Cold. ii. Headspin Kick’s damage turns into Cold. c. Giant’s Mallet i. Cost: 30 Mirth ii. Bludgeon enemies with a massive mallet, dealing 880% weapon damage as Physical. iii. Critical hits have a 30% chance to Stun enemies for 3 seconds. Skill Runes 1. A Thousand Tons i. Increase damage to 1095% weapon damage as Physical. 2. Absurd Proportions i. Increase the size of the mallet to cover 24 yards. ii. Giant’s Mallet’s damage turns into Arcane. 3. Tear Asunder i. Swing a massive scythe that deals 880% weapon damage as Cold. ii. Each swing has a 5% chance to take away 5% of the enemy’s remaining Life. 4. Tenderizer i. Enemies hit by Giant’s Mallet deal 20% less damage for 5 seconds. ii. Giant’s Mallet’s Damage turns into Fire. 5. Bloody Mess i. Heal 4214 of your Life per enemy hit. ii. Enemies killed by Giant’s Mallet explode in a bloody shower, healing you and your allies within 10 yards for 15327 Life. d. Card Blades i. Cost: 14 Mirth ii. Throw razor-sharp cards that slice the target and all other enemies within 15 yards for 460% weapon damage as Physical. Skill Runes 1. The Fool i. Critical Hits generate 5 Mirth and Freeze enemies for 1 second. ii. Card Blade’s damage turns into Cold. 2. The Crowns i. Enemies hit by Card Blades have a 15% chance to drop Gold when hit. 3. The Serpents i. The cards have a 15% chance to explode into a tangle of serpents, dealing 700% weapon damage as Poison over 5 seconds. ii. Card Blade’s damage turns into Poison. 4. The Lions i. The cards have a 20% chance to burst into fiery lions, scorching nearby enemies for 100% weapon damage per second as Fire. 5. The Stars i. The cards spin around you and allies within 50 yards, lacerating nearby enemies for 240% weapon damage per second as Arcane. Lasts 10 seconds. ii. Each hit has a 1% chance to take away 10% of the enemy’s remaining Life. C. Defensive a. Mysterious Curtain i. Cooldown: 30 seconds ii. Create a 16-yard magical curtain that Charms enemies that pass through for 4-8 seconds. Lasts 10 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Laced Tapestry i. Create a curtain of blight that deals 690% weapon damage as Poison over 3 seconds to passing enemies. 2. Displacement i. Enemies that pass through are teleported a short distance. 3. Extended Run i. Enemies that pass through are Charmed for 6-10 seconds. ii. Increase the duration of the curtain to 12 seconds. 4. Grand Theater i. Increases the width of Mysterious Curtain to 22 yards. 5. Limelight i. The curtain increases you and your allies’ resistance to all damage types by 25% for 15 seconds after passing through it. b. Cage of Swords i. Cooldown: 20 seconds ii. Stab the target with a barrage swords for 920% weapon damage as Physical. iii. The target is Immobilized for 8 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Poison Point i. Decrease the cooldown to 16 seconds. ii. Stab the target with venomous blades, dealing 1680% weapon damage as Poison over 8 seconds. 2. Cold Cuts i. Frozen blades pierce outward from the target’s body for 920% weapon damage as Cold and fly in all directions, dealing 920% weapon damage as Cold to enemies within 20 yards. ii. Enemies hit have a 50% chance to be Frozen for 4 seconds. 3. Sword Squall i. Skewer all enemies within a 16-yard wide area for 1200% weapon damage as Arcane. 4. Blade Fence i. Create a 16-yard circle of spinning blades around you that slices enemies for 2400% weapon damage as Physical over 8 seconds. 5. Open Wounds i. The target Bleeds for 5000% weapon damage over 20 seconds. c. Confetti i. Cooldown: 20 seconds ii. Create a shower of confetti within 16 yards that causes enemies to suffer a 35% chance to miss with attacks. Lasts 5 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Distracting Colors i. Increase the enemies’ chance to miss to 50%. 2. Paper Blades i. Confetti also cuts enemies for 1000% weapon damage as Physical over 5 seconds. 3. Encore i. A second shower of confetti falls 2 seconds after the first one ends, causing enemies to suffer a 35% chance to miss with attacks. The second shower lasts 3 seconds. 4. Topsy-turvy i. Reduce the cooldown to 12 seconds. 5. Magnanimity i. Increase the shower width to 22 yards. D. Puppetry a. Corpse Puppet i. Cooldown: 60 seconds ii. Animate a corpse’s body with strings to fight by your side. iii. The Corpse Puppet attacks for 90% of your weapon damage as Poison per swing. Skill Runes 1. Jumper i. Your Corpse Puppet can jump at enemies up to 25 yards away, dealing 200% weapon damage as Physical and Stunning enemies within 12 yards for 2 seconds. 2. Five Fingers i. Control 5 Corpse Puppets at the same time, each dealing 50% of your weapon damage as Poison per swing. 3. Ten Fingers i. Control 10 Corpse Puppets at the same time for 15 seconds. Each Corpse Puppet deals 35% of your weapon damage as Cold per swing, and Chills enemies they hit for 1 second. 4. Grim Appendages i. Animate flaming corpse arms to surround you and grapple nearby enemies for 100% weapon damage per second as Fire. Enemies hit have a 15% chance to be Stunned for 1 second. Lasts 120 seconds. 5. Amalgamation i. Animate a grotesque construct of corpse body parts that deals 125% of your weapon damage as Physical per swing. The Corpse Puppet occasionally vomits blood and bony spikes at enemies, dealing 700% weapon damage as Physical. b. Marionette i. Cooldown: 60 seconds ii. Animate a wooden figure with strings that deals 70% of your weapon damage as Physical per swing. Each attack of your Marionette has a 50% chance to generate 1 Mirth. Skill Runes 1. Concealed Needles i. Your Marionette gains the ability to periodically shoot a barrage of poisonous needles at enemies, dealing 330% weapon damage as Poison. 2. Elated Visage i. Increase the Mirth generated to 2. ii. Attacks by your Marionette gain a 10% chance to cause a random State to enemies within 10 yards. 3. Oil Barrel i. Your Marionette gains the ability to douse enemies in oil, Slowing them by 60% for 5 seconds. Doused enemies ignite when hit by Fire Skills, dealing 1000% weapon damage as Fire over 5 seconds. 4. Powder Keg i. Increase the damage of your Fire Skills by 10%. ii. When the Marionette dies or encounters at least 10 enemies within 10 yards, it explodes and deals 3200% of your weapon damage as Fire to all enemies within 30 yards. 5. Automaton i. Animate a massive doll that deals 200% of your weapon damage as Arcane per swing, and pulls in all enemies within 16 yards every 8-12 seconds. c. Hand of Fate i. Cooldown: 120 seconds ii. A mysterious hand appears over you and supports your movement with strings for 20 seconds, increasing attack speed by 20% and Critical Hit damage by 75%. Skill Runes 1. Strange Assistance i. Allies within 16 yards also receive the effects of Hand of Fate for 10 seconds. 2. Sleight of Hand i. The mysterious hand pulls you off the ground, increasing your movement speed by 30% and causing all ground attacks to miss. 3. Grasp of Fate i. Reduce Cooldown to 100 seconds. 4. Fate Bound i. Increase your Dodge Chance by 35%. You gain 10 Mirth for each attack you successfully dodge. 5. Synchronize i. Increase attack speed by 30% and Critical Hit Damage by 120%. d. Razor Wires i. Cost: 40 Mirth ii. Bind up to 5 enemies with razor-sharp strings, dealing 900% weapon damage as Physical over 5 seconds. iii. Enemies hit have a 20% chance to be controlled to fight for you for 5 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Arcane Threads i. Reduce the Mirth Cost to 25. ii. Razor Wire’s damage turns to Arcane. 2. Stymie i. Place wires over an area that Slow enemies by 60% and deal 350% weapon damage per second as Physical. Lasts 5 seconds. 3. Wire Lance i. Strike enemies up to 45 yards directly ahead of you for 800% weapon damage as Physical. Enemies hit have a 50% chance to Bleed for 1000% weapon damage over 5 seconds. 4. Spider Web i. Create a web of sticky wires that traps enemies that run into it, immobilizing them for 2 seconds and deals 1500% weapon damage over 5 seconds as Poison. Lasts 15 seconds. ii. You may have up to 3 webs active at a time. 5. Lord of the Strings i. Bind up to 7 enemies, dealing 1200% weapon damage as Physical over 5 seconds. ii. Increase chance to control enemies to 40%. E. States a. Infectious Laughter i. Cooldown: 30 seconds ii. Laugh hysterically, causing enemies within 22 yards to go into a State of uncontrollable fit, interrupting their attacks for 1 second every 3 seconds. Lasts 9 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Cacophony i. Enemies are interrupted for 2 seconds every 2 seconds. Lasts 10 seconds. 2. Boisterous Laughter i. Increase the radius to 28 yards. 3. Mayhem i. Enemies release a pulse of energy whenever they are interrupted that deals 250% weapon damage as Arcane to enemies within 12 yards. 4. Side Splitter i. Enemies affected have a 5% increased chance to be Critically Hit. 5. In the Mouth of Madness i. Enemies are no longer interrupted but lose 1-5% of their remaining Life whenever they attack. b. Stupor i. Cooldown: 30 seconds ii. Release a blast of psychic energy around you, causing enemies within 22 yards to enter a State of lethargy, decreasing their damage by 25% for 2 seconds every 3 seconds. Lasts 12 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Heavy Mind i. Increase damage reduction to 35%. 2. Unsteady i. Enemies are also Slowed by 60%. 3. Frailty i. Enemies take 10% more damage from all sources. 4. Indiscriminate i. Enemies have a 50% chance to be Charmed for 7 seconds. 5. Prolonged Agony i. Stupor lasts 17 seconds. c. Mind Breaker i. Cooldown: 16 seconds ii. Project psychic energy at the target that knocks it back 10 yards and increases the damage it takes from all sources by 20% for 7 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Soul Breaker i. Increase the damage received by the enemy from all sources to 30%. 2. Denervate i. Reduce Cooldown to 12 seconds. ii. Enemies that die while under Mind Breaker have a 50% chance to drop a Health Globe. 3. Mind Eater i. Attackers heal up to 1% of their maximum Life when damaging enemies under Mind Breaker. 4. Dementia i. Attacks you deal against enemies under Mind Breaker generate 1 Mirth. 5. Inception i. Charm the target for 4 seconds. Enemies that the target hits have a 40% chance to be Charmed for 4 seconds. This effect can chain multiple times. d. Revelry i. Cooldown: 90 seconds ii. You and your allies within 50 yards gain a 10% chance to hit twice with each attack. Lasts 15 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Ecstasy i. You gain 10% increased damage and generate 50 Mirth. 2. Edge of Glory i. Reduce Cooldown to 80 seconds. 3. Resonance of Joy i. You and your allies gain 15% increased Resource generation. 4. Abrupt Mania i. Increase the chance to hit twice with each attack to 15%. Lasts 10 seconds. 5. You Only Live Once i. You and your allies gain 15000 Life per Second. F. Performances a. Circle of Fate i. Cooldown: 45 seconds ii. Create a 20 yard wide area around you that increases the duration of control impairing effects by 25%. Enemies caught within the circle have a 50% chance to be afflicted by a random control impairing effect for 4 seconds. Lasts 10 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Sealing Barrier i. Create a 16-yard wide circle that prevents enemies from exiting. 2. Tiger’s Den i. Tigers appear inside the area and attack enemies for 85% of your weapon damage as Cold. 3. Target Practice i. Throw poisoned daggers and axes at all enemies caught inside the circle, dealing 2020% weapon damage as Poison over 10 seconds. 4. Circus Ring i. Allies within the circle gain +5% to their highest Attribute. 5. Vertigo i. Tremors crack and displace the earth within the circle, dealing 150% weapon damage per second as Physical. Enemies are Stunned for 3 seconds when Circle of Fate ends. b. Four Arms i. Cooldown: 30 seconds ii. Grow an extra pair of arms that wield swords, dealing 90% weapon damage as Physical to nearby enemies. Lasts 90 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Blockade i. The arms wield shields, increasing your Armor by 15%. 2. Magic is Might i. The arms wield large axes, dealing 120% weapon damage as Arcane to enemies within 12 yards. ii. Enemies hit receive 10% more non-Physical damage for 3 seconds. 3. Twin Lashes i. The arms wield whips, dealing 90% weapon damage as Cold to enemies up to 40 yards away. ii. Enemies hit are Slowed by 80% for 2 seconds. 4. Torch i. The arms hurl torches at enemies that burn them for 300% weapon damage as Fire over 3 seconds. 5. Hands from Beyond i. Enemies hit have a 15% chance to be stringed like puppets and forced to fight for you for 4 seconds. c. Fire Dance i. Cost: 30 Mirth ii. Attack all enemies within 25 yards with flaming poi for 590% weapon damage as Fire over 3 hits. Every hit causes an explosion that burns enemies within 10 yards for 150% weapon damage as Fire over 3 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Rancid Flame i. Each hit has a 30% chance to release a gas cloud that deals 500% weapon damage as Poison over 4 seconds. ii. Fire Dance’s damage turns into Poison. 2. Phoenix Flight i. Enemies hit are set ablaze for 900% weapon damage as Fire over 5 seconds. ii. Each hit has a 10% chance to restore 30 Mirth. 3. Ancient Serpent i. Attack with arcane poi that track and pierce through up to 12 enemies within 30 yards, dealing 830% weapon damage as Arcane. 4. Earth Diver i. Shoot spear poi into the ground that travel toward enemies within 16 yards to stab them up to 5 times, dealing 380% weapon damage as Physical per hit. Enemies hit have a 20% chance to be Immobilized for 4 seconds. 5. Snow Ballet i. Lob frozen projectiles from your poi with each hit, leaving pools of ice that deal 220% weapon damage as Cold per second. ii. Fire Dance’s damage turns into Cold. d. Glass Prison i. Cost: 25 Mirth ii. Cooldown: 30 seconds iii. Trap up to 3 enemies within invisible walls for 4 seconds. The walls then shatter, dealing 500% weapon damage as Physical to enemies within 16 yards. Skill Runes 1. Prism Edge a. Trapped enemies take 10% additional damage from all sources for 10 seconds. 2. Gas Chamber a. The prison is filled with poisonous vapors, choking trapped enemies for 200% weapon damage per second as Poison. Upon shattering, a poison mist lingers in the area for 8 seconds, dealing 130% weapon damage per second as Poison to enemies. b. Trapped enemies receive 20% more damage from Poison Skills for 10 seconds. 3. Chiller a. The prison freezes the enemy, dealing 315% weapon damage per second as Cold. When it shatters, shards of ice pelt enemies within 16 yards for 450% weapon damage as Cold and Chills them for 4 seconds. b. Trapped enemies receive 20% more damage from Cold Skills for 10 seconds. 4. Boiling Tank a. The enemy is boiled within the prison for 250% weapon damage per second as Fire. When it shatters, hot liquid pours out and scalds enemies within 16 yards for 800% weapon damage as Fire over 5 seconds. b. Trapped enemies receive 20% more damage from Fire Skills for 10 seconds. 5. Eerie Box a. The prison pulses with Arcane energy, dealing 350% weapon damage per second to all enemies within 16 yards. A brilliant light flashes when it shatters, Blinding all enemies within 16 yards for 3 seconds. b. Trapped enemies receive 20% more damage from Arcane Skills for 10 seconds. Passive Skills a. Esprit de Corps i. As long as you have an ally within 30 yards, you and your allies gain +400 to your highest Attribute. ii. “A Jester’s presence alone can boost morale to great heights”. b. Grace Under Pressure i. Gain 5% chance to dodge attacks for each enemy within 20 yards, stacking up to 5 times. ii. Gain a 25% chance to reduce all cooldown by 1 second for every attack you Dodge. iii. “Keep up or die”. – Fara Featherfoot to novitiates at the Maze of Horrors c. Jack of All Trades i. Your resistance to any damage type is the sum of all your resistances equally divided between each resistance type. ii. “I am as good as any of you”. – Beni the Braggart d. Restlessness i. When there are 3 or more enemies within 20 yards, you gain 40% increased movement speed. ii. “The darkness approaches. Let us keep moving”. – Aris Alisto e. Monster Tamer i. When dual wielding whips, you gain 15% increased Attack Speed. ii. “Anything can be subdued, given the right tools”. – Rule No. 6, Jesters’ Creed f. Pantomime i. Each attack has a 5% chance to summon a mime that copies all your attacks for 4 seconds. When equipped with a Marotte, this chance is increased to 10%. ii. “The Jesters of Duncraig are widely known for their ability to copy others’ movements and skills… to much irritation, that is”. g. Hoarding i. Your pick-up radius is increased by 0.1 for each occupied slot in your inventory. In addition, all skill radii are increased by 10% of your pick-up radius. ii. “Bring all you can. You’ll never know what will come in handy.” – Rule No. 10, Jesters’ Creed h. Inappropriate Behavior i. Critical Hits have a 10% chance to increase your weapon damage by 15% for 5 seconds. ii. “Sometimes, they just don’t know when to stop”. – King Leoric on the execution of his new court Jester, Limpy Ladd i. Puppeteer i. Increase your puppets’ damage by 25% and maximum Life by 10%. ii. You may have 1 additional corpse puppet at one time when you use Marionette or Corpse Puppet. iii. “I could have sworn he had more of those puppets than both my hands could count!” -The Spy Meirin at the Battle of Ten Fingers j. Fortune Telling i. When you receive fatal damage, you are instead restored to 35% of your maximum Life. In addition, all Mirth is restored and you gain 100% chance to Dodge the next attack within 5 seconds. This effect may occur once every 60 seconds. ii. “Though deemed dubious by many, Jesters are known across Sanctuary to rival the best oracles in interpreting the fabric of time”. k. Gymnastics i. Increase your Dexterity by 15%, but decrease your Resistances by 10%. ii. “Their flamboyant and light clothing are both a deception and a means to maximize their fluid movement”. l. Circus Master i. Increase all damage done to Demons, Beasts, and Undead by 15%. ii. All attacks done to Demons, Beasts, and Undead have a 15% chance to Stun them for 1.5 seconds. iii. “The Jesters may have fallen once in their attempt to control all sorts of oddities for show, but their brush with these creatures had proven to be useful in battle”. – 28th Entry of the Writings of Abd al-Hazir m. Multitasking i. Reduce all cooldown by 15%. In addition, all Mirth generation is increased by 3 when you have 3 or more skills on cooldown. ii. “It may seem that they are out of focus, but they are not. They make notice of everything, everywhere, every time”. – 60th Entry of the Writings of Abd al-Hazir n. Unwavering Smile i. Increase maximum Mirth by 30. Mirth now continuously regenerates at 1.25 per second. ii. “Bare your teeth in a wide grin, Though darkness falls, and light is fading Despair will come, and death to kin But never give in to sadness’s calling”. - Ancient Jester Chant o. Juggling Act i. Melee weapons in your Inventory have a 5% chance to be hurled at nearby enemies with each attack, dealing 250% of that weapon’s damage. When Four Arms is active, this chance is increased to 10%. ii. “Sometimes I forget that I only have four hands”. – Mishra Maelform, Master Juggler p. Trick or Treat i. When an enemy dies within 20 yards or whenever you loot a corpse, there is a 40% chance that a corpse puppet will animate that lasts for 60 seconds. ii. Enemies who die within 20 yards drop 15% more gold. The range of this effect is extended by your gold pickup radius. iii. “Choose wisely when a Jester asks this question”. – Lord Varyn of Duncraig q. Prestige i. Fire, Cold, Poison and Arcane damage you receive are reduced by 30%. ii. “Eccentricity is in our nature”. r. Phase Shift i. Your movement is unhindered when you are above 90% of your maximum Life. ii. “I am beyond this realm; I am where my imagination takes me”. – Trake Tabin s. Mesmerize i. All your primary skills have 40% increased damage and gain a 6% chance to cast an explosion of sound and light, either Blinding or Charming enemies within 8 yards for 3 seconds. ii. “Behold! Marvel at my feats of mystery and wonder!”SethMD13 Jul 2
Jun 16 Suggestion on Rebirth (Season) Hi All, I am fine with Rebirth given that we only have slots for ~15 characters. It will be good if the campaign progress is kept after rebirth besides the name and play time. Most of us play adventure mode and hardly play campaign. Thus, rebirth should not remove any progress in campaign. Moreover, this will also be handy if there is future Act 6 and we can avoid the pain of running through Act 1 to 5 again. Just a suggestion. Thanks.StarLight1 Jun 16
Jun 14 Wallpaper: Whimsyshire - A Tribute Wallpaper: Whimsyshire - A Tribute deviantART: http://holyknight3000.deviantart.com/art/Diablo-3-Whimsyshire-A-Tribute-615215500 diabloii.net: http://www.diabloii.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/12204/title/d3-whimsyshire-a-tribute/cat/510 diablofans: http://www.diablofans.com/forums/diablofans-forums/fan-art/diablo-wallpaper-and-os-art/206121-wallpaper-whimsyshire-a-tribute reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/4o05ox/wallpaper_whimsyshire_a_tribute/ twitter: https://twitter.com/Holyknight3000/status/742558827904520192 _____________________________________________________ This little wallpaper took over a year to make. I revamped and redid the borders at the top and bottom so many times I lost count. I stopped and restarted repeatedly, and also took breaks from it when I just couldn't get it the way I was envisioning it. With the recent sad and unfortunate events from the shooting in Orlando I got inspiration to complete it as a new wallpaper that most would not expect and as a great tribute to those who lost their lives. #WeAreOrlando We are with you. Whimsyshire & Diablo (C) BlizzardHolyknight0 Jun 14
Jun 14 Barbarian Item set: Gladiators Blood Lust I Have always loved the warriors ferocity and Tank like attributes. So this build focuses on Frenzy and Rend. With some tank stuff included. Gladiators Bloodied Helm Gladiators Gored Plate Bloodied Shoulder Guard Gladiators Gored Head Crushers Gladiators Gored Back Breaker Gladiators Leg Guards 2 Piece: When Frenzy reaches max stacks you go into blood lust consuming all stacks. Increasing your attack speed by 100%, Critical Hit Damage by 100%, and Bleed damage by 500%. for 10 seconds. 4 Piece: Rend increases your armor by 10% per enemy affected. If you are in Blood Lust you gain 10% movement speed per enemy hit by Rend for 5 sec.(max 10 stacks). 6 piece: Rend gives you a stack of frenzy per tick. Blood Lust last for 40 seconds and increases the buffs. Attack Speed 50% -> 100%, Critical Hit Damage 100% -> 200%, Bleed Damage 500% -> 1000%. This build could be fixed up a little. But this is just a idea that could become a real thing or a inspiration for something like it. Ty for viewing this You Rock <(0_0<).Occult0 Jun 14
Jun 3 Pet builds that dont have a primary attack Been messing around with my witch doctor with different builds. And im wondering how they get past the breakable doors with no attack. ive been using Piranhado but its has a cooldown. My questions is there a way to break down the doors, or a keybind that i dont know of with out grouping. Ty for Looking at my post have a good dayFrostyGaming0 Jun 3
May 17 Community Chats It seems that Community chats are all down and have been since the server was shut down for maintenance. I thought it might be just me, but a fellow clan member said he noticed the same thing. @BlizzardCS: Please advise...Cowboy0 May 17
May 17 Walls: Calendar May and Caldeum at Night Calendar #23: Uni May - Monk Revival (Art by Denstarsk8) diabloii.net: http://www.diabloii.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/12163/title/calendar-2323-uni-may-monk-revival/cat/510 deviantART: http://holyknight3000.deviantart.com/art/Calendar-23-Uni-May-Monk-Revival-607632327 Twitter: https://twitter.com/Holyknight3000/status/729057541867458560 Featuring Monk revival(http://denstarsk8.deviantart.com/art/Monk-revival-440177435) by Denstarsk8(http://denstarsk8.deviantart.com/) This amazing piece of art fit well for May's calendar the feeling was just so epic. This one's for the monks out there. _________________________________________________ Fiery Runes II: Locations II: #32 - Caldeum at Night diabloii.net: http://www.diabloii.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/12175/title/fr2s-locations-2332-caldeum-at-night/cat/510 deviantART: http://holyknight3000.deviantart.com/art/Locations-II-32-Caldeum-at-Night-609412425 Twitter: https://twitter.com/Holyknight3000/status/732312548221980673 Featuring the backdrop from Act 2 The Hidden Camp with the night variant. I wish I could find the original one for the daylight version one day perhaps. Soulfyre Runes by me. - All Art & Diablo 3 (C) Blizzard HKHolyknight0 May 17
Apr 30 [Guide] Town Camper Guide for Sprinter Drawing inspiration from quik's Sprinter conquest FAQ at: eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/13604830636 and my own experience preparing for and achieving the Season 5 Sprinter conquest, I've put together a printable guide for the Town Camper, which you can download from: paulius.50webs.com/diablo3.html You'll also find a checklist for Kanai's Cube and a keyboard template that includes my preferred key binding customisations (and the game's defaults). The Town Camper Guide includes quest-by-quest timing targets (which could probably be improved), and enough detail that even a character with no gear and no Paragon points should be able to do a decent job (if the player knows the game). There's also some general tips for Runners. Feel free to skip the introduction and just print the tables. I recommend printing one-sided, stapling the Town Camper task list, and keeping the timing table separate for easy recording. If you value our environment, reuse the other side of the paper for other printing. I'd love to hear any feedback or suggestions (so long as you're polite). You can use the email links on my webpage. If you want to help improve the quest timings, I'll need some detail: time point to improve, time for at least one quest before and after, time for the whole act, and justification for the change (for example, "this quest contains a fixed component 20s long"). I'm also in need of some assistance putting together a complete Reference Booklet for the game. I already have a lot of the data, but there's some stuff that needs confirming (such as whether certain elite monsters actually do appear in the areas where I think they do). I could also use ideas for what you'd like to see in a Reference Booklet (there's older examples for other games on my website). Please note that all of my work is copyright. You may distribute freely, so long as you do not charge any money and do not make any modifications. Word files may be modified for your personal use only.Starlite3 Apr 30
Apr 28 Wallpaper: Season 6 - Cosmic Season 6 - Cosmic (Art by neM1) deviantART: (http://fav.me/da0o8z0) diabloii.net: (http://www.diabloii.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/12154/title/season-6-cosmic/cat/510) twitter: (https://twitter.com/Holyknight3000/status/725780790831783936) Featuring Diablo 3 - Being of Energy by neM1: (http://fav.me/d58jhaw) This wallpaper stemmed from the cosmic wings. I was trying to make a wallpaper to best represent the season and had a hard time trying to get what I wanted. Not really much you can do about a patch with mostly cosmetics, transmogs, wings & a portrait frame. As I added the wings I went ahead and made the bars on the top and bottom all starry like the wings, and then the piece that finished it all off was the beautiful fan art by neM1. After that what you see before you just came together. I hope you like and please give this artist some love. This is one of the best Archon fan art pieces I've seen and it's been around for 4 years. HK Wizard, Archon Mode & Diablo (C) BlizzardHolyknight0 Apr 28
Apr 23 Diablo III Character Class Concept: Cleric UPDATE: 04/23/16 Hello fellow Nephalem! I'm back. Ugh that took a while, but I finally finished my second concept character for Diablo 3! I would appreciate your comments below, thanks! >Since the first men took breath in the world of Sanctuary, a handful had been chosen by a few of the high ranking angels and demons among Inarius' and Lilith's brethren. These men and women were passed down a guarded prophecy: that one day Anu will live once again in his true form, and that all beings must strive to maintain balance between good and evil for its fulfilment. The Nephalem had been chosen to safeguard this knowledge, for they possess free will that maintains balance between their light and dark natures. Henceforth, the Order of Clerics was formed to help mankind seek truth and equilibrium in Anu's stead, as well as to defend the Nephalem's precious bloodline until the day that Anu is reborn. Cleric Diablo III Character Class Concept Cleric • Tough mid to long range hero • Vitality-based damage • Resource: Mercy o Base Mercy: 800 o Regenerates slowly overtime o Regenerates faster (1.5x) when you or an ally within 15 yards is below 50% Life o Replenished by Mercy Generators • Mainly a supportive and debuffer class • Deals heavy Thorns damage to enemies through special skills • Unique equipment: 2-Handed Healing Staves, Cope (Shoulders), Miter (Head) Active Skills A. Primary a. Chant i. Generate: 50 Mercy per attack ii. Recite words of power that taunt enemies within 16 yards for 1 second and deals 200% weapon damage as Holy. Skill Runes 1. Forced Echoes i. Enemies hit have a 50% chance to utter your words of power, dealing 120% of your weapon damage as Arcane over 3 seconds to other enemies within 8 yards. ii. Damage is increased by 20% of your Thorns. 2. Hushed Whispers i. Gain 15% chance to Freeze enemies hit for 2 seconds. ii. Chant’s damage turns into Cold. 3. Ancient Tongue i. Enemies hit burn for 300% weapon damage as Fire over 3 seconds. 4. Incessant Murmuring i. Increase Mercy generated to 70. 5. Call Out i. Increase the radius to 20 yards. b. Compel i. Generate: 65 Mercy per attack ii. Force virtuousness unto an enemy and deal 260% weapon damage as Holy. Skill Runes 1. Dragoon i. Increase the damage to 370% weapon damage as Fire. 2. Pressure of Will i. Enemies hit have a 20% chance to be Charmed for 3 seconds. ii. Damage is increased by 20% of your Thorns. iii. Compel’s damage turns into Arcane. 3. Purify i. Deal 175% weapon damage as Holy to up to 3 additional targets within 30 yards. 4. Truth Fever i. Gain 3218 Life per Second for 3 seconds with each attack. ii. Compel’s damage turns into Lightning. 5. High Authority i. Increase Mercy generated to 80. ii. Enemies hit receive 20% more damage from Cold for 4 seconds. iii. Compel’s damage turns into Cold. c. Preach i. Generate: 55 Mercy per attack ii. Speak age-old verses that deal 170% weapon damage as Holy over 2 seconds to enemies and heal allies for 6058 Life over 2 seconds within 20 yards. iii. Heal amount is increased by 30% of your Life per Second. Skill Runes 1. Proclamation i. Increase the radius to 28 yards. ii. Preach’s damage turns into Fire. 2. Repent Your Ways i. Reduce the damage of enemies hit by 10% for 2 seconds. ii. Damage is increased by 20% of your Thorns. iii. Preach’s damage turns into Lightning. 3. Of Angels and Men i. Allies also gain 10% increased Resistance to all types for 2 seconds. 4. Absolute Belief i. Gain a shield that absorbs 10223 damage for 3 seconds with each attack. This effect stacks up to 3 times. 5. Archaic Writings i. Incantations line the ground, dealing 360% weapon damage as Arcane over 3 seconds and heal allies for 12132 Life over 3 seconds. d. Revitalize i. Generate: 65 Mercy per attack ii. Heal yourself and an ally within 35 yards for 7681-12285 Life. iii. Heal amount is increased by 25% of your Health Globe Healing Bonus. Skill Runes 1. Lavender Mist i. Create pockets of unusual fog that heal allies for 3421 Life per Second and reduce the duration of control-impairing effects by 15% for 3 seconds. 2. Contempt for Darkness i. Deal 280% weapon damage as Cold to enemies within 12 yards and Freeze them for 2 seconds with each attack. ii. Damage is increased by 20% of your Thorns. iii. Enemies cannot be Frozen more than once every 5 seconds. 3. Lightness of Being i. Increase your movement speed by 20% for 3 seconds. 4. Laying of Hands i. Allies healed also gain 4776 Life per Hit for 3 seconds. 5. Afterlight i. Every third attack releases a burst of energy that deals 345% weapon damage as Lightning to all enemies within 15 yards. Enemies hit have a 20% chance to be Stunned for 1 second. B. Secondary a. Benediction i. Cost: 265 Mercy ii. Blessed rain falls on your target and all others within 20 yards for 6 seconds that Slows enemies by 60% and decreases their attack speed by 10%, while providing you and your allies with a 5% increased Critical Hit Chance. Skill Runes 1. Refresh i. Allies affected regenerate an additional 48785-73812 Life over 6 seconds when healed by Potions or Health Globes. 2. Water Shredder i. Heavy rain cuts through your enemies, dealing 990% weapon damage as Holy over 6 seconds. 3. Forebode i. Create a torrential downpour that Slows enemies by 90% and decreases their attack speed by 20%. 4. Silver Cloud i. Lightning bolts deal 385% weapon damage as Lightning per second for 6 seconds. ii. Enemies hit have a 25% chance to be Stunned for 2 seconds. 5. Imperil i. Enemies affected also receive 25% more damage from Fire, Lightning, Cold, Holy and Arcane. b. Pneuma i. Cost: 245 Mercy ii. Let the force of your soul expand and burst, dealing 670% weapon damage as Holy to enemies within 28 yards. Skill Runes 1. Stellar Dust i. Increase the damage to 1020% weapon damage as Arcane. 2. Incandescence i. Gain 1% of your maximum Life per enemy hit. ii. Allies within 28 yards are healed for 14335 Life. iii. Pneuma’s damage turns into Fire. 3. Stoic Shell i. Reduce the damage you receive by 3% for each enemy hit for 4 seconds. This effect stacks up to 5 times. 4. Soul Shiver i. Create a bone-chilling blast in multiple directions that deals 715% weapon damage as Cold and Freezes enemies hit for 2 seconds. 5. Doldrums i. Enemies hit are Immobilized and receive 20% more damage from Lightning for 4 seconds. ii. Pneuma’s damage turns into Lightning. c. Light Stream i. Cost: 175 Mercy ii. Project a beam of resplendent light that deals 555% weapon damage as Holy to the target and 220% weapon damage as Holy to enemies within 18 yards. Skill Runes 1. Pulse Sphere i. Cast a ball of light that tracks enemies and quickly fires multiple explosive beams within a 15-yard radius, dealing 395% weapon damage as Holy. 2. Energy Void i. Maintain a void that drains the life of your enemies within 22 yards equal to 350% of your weapon damage as Cold. The void gathers energy over time up to a maximum of 10 seconds, and will explode and deal 100% weapon damage as Cold for each second it has gathered energy to all enemies within 22 yards. 3. Ephemeral Spear i. Project a beam that will track and pierce through up to 10 enemies within 35 yards, dealing 700% weapon damage as Fire. The last enemy hit will receive an additional 480% weapon damage as Fire over 3 seconds. 4. Primeval Cross i. Light Stream now fires 4 beams in a cross formation. Enemies hit take 20% more damage from Arcane for 4 seconds. ii. Light Stream’s damage turns into Arcane. 5. Thunder Force i. Enemies hit will cause lightning to arc between them, dealing 150% weapon damage as Lightning over 2 seconds. ii. Light Stream’s damage turns into Lightning. d. Execrate i. Cost: 160 Mercy ii. Expel the dark potential out of your enemy, dealing 760% weapon damage as Holy. Skill Runes 1. Cast Out i. The enemy is hit with such great force that primal energies pour outward, dealing 960% weapon damage as Arcane over 3 seconds to enemies within 12 yards. ii. Execrate’s damage turns into Arcane. 2. Pristine Shock i. Continuously deal 945% weapon damage as Lightning to the enemy. ii. Each hit has a 15% chance to Stun the enemy for 2 seconds. 3. Deep Comprehension i. When you kill an enemy, you gain a Dark Insight. After 3 Dark Insights, purify your thoughts and make your next damaging Mercy spender deal 150% additional damage. 4. Mitigation i. Enemies hit deals 20% less damage for 5 seconds. ii. Execrate’s damage turns into Cold. 5. Purge i. Deal 580% weapon damage as Fire to the target and all enemies within 16 yards. Enemies hit receive 20% more damage from Fire for 4 seconds. C. Defensive a. Deliverance i. Cooldown: 18 seconds ii. Reduce damage taken from Elites by 25% for 6 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Penumbra i. Increase your Armor by 50% for 6 seconds. 2. Rancor i. Reduce the Cooldown to 14 seconds. 3. Reprisal i. Increase your Thorns by 75% for 6 seconds. 4. Liberation i. You gain 50% increased movement speed for 6 seconds. 5. Augment i. Reduce all Non-Physical damage taken by 20% for 6 seconds. b. Candle in the Dark i. Cost: 100 Mercy ii. Mysterious candles surround you that magically increase your Block Chance by 20% and your Block Amount by 16,313-24,775. Lasts 10 minutes. Skill Runes 1. Light the Way i. Candles also hover over your allies within 50 yards, increasing their Block Chance by 10% and their Block Amount by 8997-15671. 2. Catching Fire i. Candles also seek out and mark up to 5 enemies within 50 yards, causing them to burn for 20% weapon damage as Fire per second and receive a debuff that increases the damage they receive from Critical Hits by 25%. 3. Candelabra i. Increase your gold pickup radius by 7 and reduce the duration of control-impairing effects by 40%. 4. Shining Ward i. Create spheres that shoot bolts of energy at nearby enemies, dealing 220% weapon damage as Arcane. 5. Cold Glow i. Enemies within 15 yards receive 40% increased damage from Thorns. c. Penance i. Cooldown: 30 seconds ii. Seek absolution and increase all healing done to allies by 15% for 7 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Affirmation i. Increase your Critical Hit Chance by 20% for 5 seconds after the primary effect of Penance ends. 2. Self-Reflection i. Regenerate 350 Mercy over 7 seconds. 3. Contrition i. Increase all healing done to allies by 30%, but all of your Mercy costs are increased by 20% for 7 seconds. 4. Atonement i. Allies within 50 yards gain 35% of their maximum Life over 7 seconds. 5. Agony i. You are filled with great remorse, causing you to pulse with a distressing force that deals 220% weapon damage as Cold per second to enemies within 24 yards. ii. Damage is increased by 15% of your Thorns. d. Gate of Protection i. Cooldown: 60 seconds ii. Create a magical ward that redirects 10% of all damage taken by allies within 30 yards to you for 10 seconds. iii. Reduce all damage you receive by 8%, and an additional 3% for each ally you have for 10 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Recompense i. Increase your Critical Hit Damage by 30% for each ally affected. 2. Ultimate Gesture i. Increase the damage redirected to you to 20%. 3. Unyielding i. All damage you receive is staggered over 5 seconds. 4. Vicarious Joy i. Gain 7493 Life per Hit, and an additional 2135 Life per Hit for each ally affected. 5. Dampener i. Enemies that hit affected allies have 15% reduced damage for 3 seconds. e. Invocation i. Cooldown: 30 seconds ii. Summon 2 priests that follow you and Charm enemies for 3 seconds. Lasts 5 seconds. Skill Runes 1. Preachers i. Summon 2 priests that can use Preach. 2. Healers i. Summon 2 priests that can use Heal. 3. Converters i. Increase the Charm duration to 4 seconds. 4. Choir i. Summon a choir that will perform a random or learned Hymn for 5 seconds. 5. Archbishop i. Summon 1 Archbishop for 10 seconds that deals 700% of your weapon damage as Holy. Enemies within 16 yards are Charmed for 3 seconds when the Archbishop disappears. D. Prayers a. Prayer of the Hesitant i. Generate: 150 Mercy ii. Cooldown: 20 seconds iii. Pray to gain confidence, and increase your Fire, Holy, Arcane, Lightning and Cold damage by 30% for 5 seconds. iv. You may have up to 2 Prayers learned at a time. Skill Runes 1. Calm Mind i. Enemies you hit with Fire, Holy, Arcane, Lightning or Cold damage have a 20% chance to be Stunned, Charmed, or Slowed by 80% for 2 seconds. 2. Chosen Path i. Fire, Arcane, Lightning and Cold damage you receive are reduced by 30% for 5 seconds. 3. See Through Evil i. Enemies you hit with Fire, Holy, Arcane, Lightning, or Cold damage applies a debuff that increases the damage they receive from Thorns by 50% for 5 seconds. 4. Realization i. Increase your Fire, Holy, Arcane, Lightning and Cold damage by 40%. 5. Seeking Purpose i. Fire, Holy, Arcane, Lightning and Cold damage you deal have a 50% chance to extend the duration of the Prayer by 1 second, up to a maximum of 10 seconds of increased time. b. Prayer of the Meek i. Generate: 150 Mercy ii. Cooldown: 20 seconds iii. Pray for resilience against melee attackers and reduce their damage by 25% for 5 seconds. iv. You may have up to 2 Prayers learned at a time. Skill Runes 1. Spare Thee i. Increase damage reduction from melee attacks to 35%. 2. Fighting Chance i. Melee attackers receive 15% more damage from all sources for 5 seconds. 3. Hold at Bay i. Melee attackers are Immobilized for 5 seconds. 4. Full Guard i. Damage from ranged attacks is also reduced by 25% for 5 seconds. 5. Toughen Up i. Prevent all melee damage for 4 seconds. c. Prayer of the Weary i. Generate: 150 Mercy ii. Cooldown: 20 seconds iii. Pray for ardor and increase your Mercy generation by 25 for 5 seconds. iv. You may have up to 2 Prayers learned at a time. Skill Runes 1. Dedication i. Mercy spenders have a 30% chance to be cast for free for 5 seconds. 2. Exuberance i. Increase healing from all sources by 25% for 5 seconds. 3. Make Haste i. Increase your attack speed by 7% for every enemy killed within 35 yards. 4. Caprice i. Instantly restore 30% of your maximum Mercy. 5. Rekindled Passion i. Increase your Mercy generation by 40 for 5 seconds. E. Rites a. Rite of Praise and Exaltation i. Cooldown: 120 seconds ii. Perform a Rite that summons 4 spirit warriors, each dealing 240% of your weapon damage as Arcane. Lasts 20 seconds. iii. Only one Rite may be learned at a time. Skill Runes 1. Regiment of Time i. The spirit warriors reduce the cooldown of allies within 15 yards by 10%. ii. The spirit warriors’ damage turns into Holy. 2. Ancestral Militia i. The spirit warriors increase the Critical Hit Damage of allies within 15 yards by 35%. ii. The spirit warriors’ damage turns into Fire. 3. Revolutionary Battalion i. Increase the number of spirit warriors to 6, and their damage to 300% of your weapon damage as Cold. 4. Overwhelming Brigade i. Enemies that the spirit warriors hit deal 25% less damage for 3 seconds. ii. The spirit warriors’ damage turns into Lightning. 5. Sealing Squadron i. Upon summoning, the spirit warriors create a 20-yard barrier around you that prevents enemies from passing through. Enemies caught within the area receive 50% more damage from Thorns. b. Rite of War and Ruin i. Cooldown: 120 seconds ii. Perform a Rite that deals 10000% weapon damage as Holy over 20 seconds to all enemies within 35 yards. iii. Damage is increased by 10% of your Thorns. iv. Only one Rite may be learned at a time. Skill Runes 1. Cold War i. Increase the damage to 15000% weapon damage as Cold over 20 seconds. 2. Surmount i. Enemies affected have their movement speed reduced by 60%. ii. Rite of War and Ruin’s damage turns into Lightning. 3. Ashes and Dust i. Reduce the cooldown to 100 seconds. ii. Rite of War and Ruin’s damage turns into Arcane. 4. Defender i. Allies within 30 yards gain 20% increased Armor. 5. Pillage and Burn i. Enemies that die while affected have a 25% chance to drop crafting materials. ii. Rite of War and Ruin’s damage turns into Fire. c. Rite of Peace and Bounty i. Cooldown: 120 seconds ii. Perform a Rite that grants you and your allies within 35 yards 25% Resource Cost Reduction. Lasts 20 seconds. iii. Only one Rite may be learned at a time. Skill Runes 1. Timely Provisions i. Potion Cooldown for you and your allies is reduced by 20%. 2. Prosperity i. Enemies within 35 yards have a 10% chance to drop gold when hit. 3. Placidity i. Reduce the cooldown to 90 seconds. 4. Rising Power i. Increase Resource Cost Reduction to 40%. 5. Wealth and Growth i. You and your allies gain +20% Experience Bonus. d. Rite of Death and Loss i. Cooldown: 120 seconds ii. Perform a Rite that resurrects any fallen ally to 25% of maximum Life and grants you and your allies within 35 yards a 35% chance when receiving fatal damage to be restored instead to 25% of maximum Life. This effect may only happen once for you and your allies for the duration of the skill. Lasts 20 seconds. iii. Only one Rite may be learned at a time. Skill Runes 1. Resuscitate i. Increase Life restored to 35% of maximum Life. 2. Unrest i. You and your allies gain unhindered movement for 5 seconds upon resurrection or restoration. 3. Afterimage i. You and your allies who are resurrected or restored summon a clone that copies attacks for 5 seconds. 4. Undying i. Increase the chance to be restored to 50%. 5. Raging Willpower i. You and your allies who are resurrected or restored release energy waves that deal 4500% of your weapon damage as Lightning over 5 seconds to enemies within 16 yards. F. Hymns a. Hymn of Fortitude i. Cost: 280 Mercy ii. Cooldown: 30 seconds iii. Sing a tune that empowers your allies within 28 yards, increasing their weapon damage by 15% for 5 seconds. iv. Only one Hymn may be active at a time. While performing Hymns, you move at 65% movement speed. Skill Runes 1. Common Goal i. Increase the duration of Hymn of Fortitude by 2 seconds, and an additional 1 second for every ally you have. 2. Gaining Courage i. Increase your weapon damage by 5%, and an additional 5% for every ally you have. 3. Help from Above i. Call upon 3 angels to fight by your side that each deal 180% of your weapon damage as Holy. 4. Defiance i. Increase your Armor by 9%, and an additional 2% for every ally you have. 5. Moral Aid i. Increase your party’s healing from all sources by 30% for 5 seconds. b. Hymn of Solace i. Cost: 280 Mercy ii. Cooldown: 30 seconds iii. Sing a comforting tune that heals all allies within 28 yards by 56920-79480 Life over 5 seconds. iv. Heal amount is increased by 35% of your Life per Second. v. Only one Hymn may be active at a time. While performing Hymns, you move at 65% movement speed. Skill Runes 1. Have a Heart i. Enemies and allies that die within the area of effect will drop a Health Globe. 2. Tend the Wounded i. Increase heal amount to 86930-115760 Life over 5 seconds. 3. Grievance i. All enemies within the area of effect lose 2% of their remaining Life per second, and are dealt 25% of your Thorns damage per second. 4. Watch Over i. An ally within 16 yards will receive 50% less damage for 5 seconds. 5. Carol of the Nightingale i. You and your allies affected regenerate 20% of your maximum Resource over 5 seconds. c. Hymn of Silence i. Cost: 280 Mercy ii. Cooldown: 30 seconds iii. Intone a haunting melody that nullifies all enemy magic and effects within 18 yards for 5 seconds. iv. Only one Hymn may be active at a time. While performing Hymns, you move at 65% movement speed. Skill Runes 1. Blackest Night i. Enemies within the area of effect suffer a 30% chance to miss with their attacks. 2. Listless i. Enemies within the area of effect are Slowed by 80%. 3. Backfire i. Enemies within the area of effect are dealt 275% of your weapon damage as Holy whenever they attack. ii. Damage is increased by 25% of your Thorns. 4. Dispel i. Increase the duration to 7 seconds. 5. Standstill i. Enemies within the area of effect are Immobilized for 3 seconds after Hymn of Silence ends. d. Hymn of Tribulation i. Cost: 280 Mercy ii. Cooldown: 30 seconds iii. Sing a macabre tune that deals 450% of your weapon damage as Fire to enemies that hit you or your allies within 28 yards for 5 seconds. iv. Damage is increased by 35% of your Thorns. v. Only one Hymn may be active at a time. While performing Hymns, you move at 65% movement speed. Skill Runes 1. Frozen Heart i. Increase the damage to 690% weapon damage as Cold. ii. Enemies that take damage are Slowed by 60% for 3 seconds. 2. Forgiven but not Forgotten i. Increase the duration to 10 seconds. ii. Hymn of Tribulation’s damage turns into Holy. 3. Avenger i. Your Thorns hits all enemies within the area of effect for 5 seconds. 4. Undoing i. Enemies killed while within the area of effect explode with unstable energy, dealing 2200% of your weapon damage as Arcane to other enemies within 12 yards. ii. Hymn of Tribulation’s damage turns into Arcane. 5. Desolation i. Enemies that hit you or your allies within 28 yards take 1350% of your weapon damage as Lightning over 5 seconds. Passive Skills a. Indomitable i. When receiving fatal damage, you are instead restored to 25% of your maximum Life. In addition, you gain 100% increased Resistance to all types for 5 seconds. This effect may occur once every 60 seconds. ii. “Oh Highest One, protect thee thy humble child and show them thy sheer might through thee thy humble likeness”. – Opening Verse in the Hidden Canticles of Worship b. Piety i. Decrease damage taken by 20% for 4 seconds when you use a Mercy generator. ii. “Believed to be a god and the first follower of Anu, Resho rarely engaged in warfare. He did not need to; his enemies tired of dealing countless blows to him while he maintained composure, unhurt, and seemingly lost in his recitations”. – Excerpt from A History of Sanctuary by High Priest Welscher c. Order of the Rose i. Your Thorns damage now benefits from 25% of your Critical Hit Chance and 50% of your Critical Hit Damage. ii. “The teachings of the old sect of the followers of Anu focused on temperance, patience, and righteous retaliation”. – 55th Entry of the Writings of Abd al-Hazir d. Woe to the Wicked i. All enemies that take damage from your attacks have a 15% chance to be dealt 50% of your Thorns over 5 seconds. ii. “Destruction awaits those who wield it in wanton”. – Brother Deinos e. Supreme Intercession i. Reduce all damage done over 3 seconds to you and an ally within 16 yards by 50% once every 30 seconds. ii. “I stood my ground even as I felt life leave my mortal body, hands raised in prayer for the ancients to aid us. Suddenly I felt the warmth of sunlight in the dead of night, and vigor flowed into me one last time”. – Brother Hemis at the Gates of Sescheron f. Vindictive Aura i. You now deal Thorns every 10-12 seconds to all enemies within 12 yards. The radius of this effect is increased by 30% of your gold pickup radius. ii. “You misunderstand me; you misunderstand our kind. Let me show you the true nature of the nephalem”. – High Priestess Olia before slaying the Great Demon Geylos g. Karmic Cycle i. Healing an ally has a 20% chance to heal you for the same amount. ii. “May Anu bless us, for we embody his greatness”. – Customary greeting of the followers of Anu h. Benevolence i. The heal amount of your skills is increased by 150% of your weapon damage. ii. Enemies deal 10% less damage for 4 seconds to allies you heal. iii. “Peace to those who seek it”. – Blessing of the Clergy of Anu i. Heart of Gold i. You gain 50% increased Gold Find for 3 seconds after healing an ally or killing an enemy. ii. “The old woman in tatters sat quietly beside her quaint box of snow and gold pieces, unmindful of those that pass by. As I approached her to give what I could, I felt my own burdens strangely ebbing away”. – Brother Hemis on his first meeting with Grandmaster Shio j. Priesthood i. You gain 2% increased Vitality for each exclusive item you have equipped. ii. The cooldowns of your Prayers and Rites are decreased by 20%. iii. “The Clergy of Anu have dedicated themselves to protecting the nephalem bloodline and upholding all that is right and true”. k. Choir Master i. All Hymns now last an additional 3 seconds and have 20% decreased Mercy Cost. ii. “Glory to the ancients who embraced their true selves”. – Sister Chelsea l. Amity and Enmity i. You deal 15% more damage for 5 seconds after healing yourself or an ally. ii. “Good and evil are two sides of the same coin. It is your cause that truly matters”. – Archbishop Sundain m. Vehemence i. Your Area Damage is increased by 30%. ii. “Know what is right and defend it with your life”. – Brother Hemis n. Realm Binding i. Bind the essence of enemies killed within 30 yards for 5 seconds, which Immobilize other enemies they come into contact with. ii. “How great are the forces that flows in all things”. – Grandmaster Resho o. Empathy i. Increase maximum Mercy by 300. You now regenerate 2% of your maximum Mercy every second. ii. “Feel their pain, for it is ours too. Now aid them, as they aid you”. – High Priestess Olia to the newly ordained Clerics p. Selflessness i. Reduce the cooldowns of your: Gate of Protection by 12 seconds. Penance by 6 seconds. Invocation by 6 seconds. ii. “To be able to choose kindness and compassion is humanity’s greatest treasure”. – Hermit Kollig q. Celestial Clarity i. Increase your Resistances by 5% of your Vitality. ii. “The sky, the stars, this world and its creatures all came from Anu. We are a sum divided, destined to be one again someday”. – Brother Aserrai r. Solitude i. When you have no enemies or allies within 20 yards, you regenerate 3% of your maximum Life per second. ii. “There is meaning in nothingness. Find it, and you shan’t be in misery”. – High Priestess Delphine s. Light and Dark Attunement i. You gain 0.5% increased damage and heal amount for every enemy and ally within 12 yards. ii. “Those who worship Anu have long held that good and evil have no ascendancy over the other; rather, it was the equilibrium of these forces that make an ideal”. – 76th Entry of the Writings of Abd al-Hazir t. Unburden i. Your movement speed is increased by 20%, but your Armor is decreased by 10%. ii. “Release thyself from material hold and fly amongst the stars”. – Proverb from The Scripture of ReshoSethMD4 Apr 23
Apr 22 Various ideas regarding items/sets While I miss the old D2 style skill system, I do think several of the following ideas would be an improvement over what we have right now. 1) Introduce Sapphire Gems. D2 had 6 gem types, whereas D3 has 5. Our blue mystical Sapphire gem from D2 curiously didn't make its way to D3. Any reason as to why? I mean the Diamond had to wait for RoS to be implemented so I'm proposing the Sapphire finally get its due introduction. Sapphires would deal with resource costs(cost control basically) in addition to buffing Armor(like Diamonds with CDR/Resists respectively). Also gives a 100% chance to Freeze opponents for 1 second on Hit if placed in Weapon. 2) Change Cindercoat to Ormus Robes. Right now Cindercoat gives a bias towards Fire skills since their costs are reduced by up to 30%. That to me is unacceptable and frankly should be applied universally, regardless of what "element" your skill/rune happens to utilize. Ormus Robes on D2 weren't exclusively Fire Armor. They also buffed Cold and Lightning Skills as well. In D3's case, they would reduce costs for all skills/elements by 20-30% and randomly spawn with 15-20% Elemental damage(Fire/Cold/Lightning/Arcane/Holy/Poison/Physical). 3) Change Frostburn's secondary power from cold damage chance to freeze to increasing resource pool by x%(say 40-50%?). 4) Expand Cube to include all class weapons, armor and jewelry. Seems rather unfair that only Monks can utilize Flying Dragon for the double attack speed. Wouldn't it be interesting to see a Barb or Demon Hunter with that in cube? Build diversity anyone? 5) Arctic Set. This is a new D3 set that was inspired from the old D2 Arctic set. Its a new 6-piece class-neutral(namely any class can use it) set that utilizes Helm, Chest, Waist, Pants, Boots, and Gloves. They would be Ivory White or Wintery Dye color and the design of which I'd leave to those with more artistic minds(since I admittedly do not have such talent). Set would have following bonuses: 2pc: Duration of Frozen and Chilled effects doubled. 4pc: Cold skill costs are reduced by 50% and enemies Chilled or Frozen take 1000% more damage. 6pc: You are now immune to Freezing and are granted a Holy Freeze Aura that chills enemies up to 30 yards away. Enemies affected by this aura take 100% damage from all sources. Reasoning: 2-piece bolsters Frozen and Chilled effects. 4-pc reduces costs on Cold Skills and increases their damage considerably. 6-piece grants Frozen immunity(but only that, Ice Climbers grant that and more) and tacks on a 100% debuff(might be a bit strong but I wanted the 6-piece bonus to pack some punch). Combined, a wearer would have a 2000% boost in damage against affected enemies while granting a universal x 2 damage aura. Similarly, you could do something like that for Holy Fire(for Firebird set?), Holy Shock(for a new Crusader set meant for Fist of the Heavens perhaps?). Heck you could do sets that grant old D2 Paladin auras(like Cleansing(for cc effects), Meditation(massive boost in resource regeneration), Fanaticism(universal attack speed aura), and so on... 6) New Cube Recipe: Larzuk's Gift. Requires Ramaldi's Gift and any class of item that does not have a socket. Effect: Adds maximum amount of Sockets to any given item(Chest would get 3, Pants would get 2 and everything else 1). Gives further flexibility on Jewelry, Helm, Chest and Pants when it comes to sockets and one can add additional main stat/vitality to armor. 7) Jewels. Like #1, Jewels were mysteriously absent when D3 launched. Jewels could add unique benefits to any socket(Armor, Jewelry, Off-Hand or Weapon) and perhaps can be crafted by the Jeweler provided you find the necessary materials. Some examples of Jewels: +10-15% Elite Damage +10-15% Elite Damage reduction +10-15% All Resists +10-15% Life +10-15% CHC +50-100% CHD Immune to Fear Immune to Freezing Immune to Stun Immune to Knockback Immune to Desecrator and so on... 8) Shield damage absorption should be based on its durability(and not some arbitrary amount). Namely should a wearer have a Shield and they block an incoming attack, damage from that attack should be completely absorbed provided that shield's durability is 100%. If that durability should begin to drop, the shield's ability to absorb damage begins to fall. Seeing as Block Chance is capped at 75%, a Shield won't block 25% of the time. However, when it does, it should do like it did on D2 and absorb ALL incoming damage if its durability is 100%. This would put a high premium on Ignore Durability on Shields(since they would never degrade and absorb 100% damage) or Zakara Shoulders(for the universal indestructible mod).DarkHelmet1 Apr 22
Apr 22 My Transmog Wish! Here is my one main wish! I would love the option of having at least one traditional Chinese WuDang/Jian One handed sword with at least a couple different tassel colors as a weapon Transmog option for my Monk! This would totally complete my vision of how I want my monk to look as he slices through the burning hella!!! Please make this come true Blizz!Ferox1 Apr 22
Apr 22 Horadric Punching Dummy So Everyone knows the damage calculator isn't very useful at all in telling you your damage given there are so many damage increasing in combat effects and other stuff. Wouldn't it be cool if there was a better way to seeing your actual damage than having your character screen open while in combat, or staring at a strobe-light of ever-changing 7 to 8 digit numbers while trying not to die? I got dem solutionz! Introducing The Horadric Punching Dummy; a robed and padded wooden dummy in prayer position that sits somewhere in every town. -The Horadric Punching Dummy is affected by knock-ups and knockbacks for damage calculations, but snaps right back to its default spot. -The Horadric Punching Dummy has infinite life rather than being indestructible, so you can see the actual in combat damage that pops up without having to chase tiny hitboxes around in a sea of particle effects. -The Horadric Punching Dummy is your friend, and loves to help you heal yourself with life on hit, as it's affected by all normal on hit effects. -The Horadric Punching Dummy rules. -Blizzard will totally implement The Horadric Punching Dummy when they realize how ingeniously simple it is. Let em know! That is all. Spanks!ActionBobby3 Apr 22
Apr 22 Wirt's Lucky Ring secondary: +50-100% gold find 25-50% magic find LEGENDARY: Things seem to work in your favor.... (All proc coefficients from items and skills changed to 1 (or multiplied by 5?)) 15% chance to chain lightning when you attack? More like 100%! This ring would turn more fun items into end game, build determining items, and lead to some broken chain reaction builds like zombie dog sacrifice!ActionBobby0 Apr 22
Apr 22 Druid playable character mechanics discussion So I was really disappointed that there was no shapeshifting characters in D3, but with the current skill interface I can see why making a character like the Druid form d2 would be a daunting task. I loved turning into a wolf in D2 so how do you think Blizzard could make a shape shifting character work? suggestions: Skills could have an alternative mode for each possible form. Each form could get it's own skill sets with a button in the hud to set either up at any time. animal form skills could have runes that add different skills like boring *Archon* yawn. shapeshift could be an ultimate skill with every rune adding a different nicely synergized kit. *each kit could switch to preset passives while in the form, but could be annoying.ActionBobby9 Apr 22
Apr 21 Walls: Calendar April & Final Confrontation Calendar Uni April: King Kanai diabloii.net: http://holyknight3000.deviantart.com/art/Calendar-22-Uni-April-King-Kanai-602253826 deviantART: http://www.diabloii.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/12137/title/calendar-2322-uni-april-king-kanai/cat/510 twitter: https://twitter.com/Holyknight3000/status/719312263329349632 twitter #2: https://twitter.com/Holyknight3000/status/719312679240728576 Since there really isn't any art for King Kanai I went with my best screenshot of him back in march for the event. That is my crusader hiding behind the calendar with the tyrael wings. I thought I would make a calendar based on Kanai. So with this I changed the art behind the calendar numbers and put the cube in. With that this is also dedicated to Kevin Kanai Griffith's memory. HK Diablo & Art (C) Blizzard ____________________________________________________________________ Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls - The Final Confrontation (Art by Tnounsy) diabloii.net: http://www.diabloii.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/12150/title/d3-ros-the-final-confrontation/cat/510 deviantART: http://holyknight3000.deviantart.com/art/Diablo-3-Reaper-of-Souls-The-Final-Confrontation-604405942 diablofans: http://www.diablofans.com/forums/diablofans-forums/fan-art/diablo-wallpaper-and-os-art/176401-wallpapers-calendar-uni-april-king-kanai-and-the twitter: https://twitter.com/Holyknight3000/status/723259656542416896 reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/4fv8yj/wallpapers_calendar_uni_april_king_kanai_the/ Featuring the amazing fan art of Final confrontation - Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls by tnounsy(http://fav.me/d7a2wmq). I think the art by Tnounsy speaks for itself here and I just added a wallpaper format that i use to compliment it. Hope you like, and check out Tnounsy's fan art its a great piece. HK Art by Tnounsy All other art (C) Blizzard Diablo 3 (C) BlizzardHolyknight0 Apr 21
Apr 21 Reaper of Souls 2nd Anniversary (Wallpaper) Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls - Year Two (Art by Timens) Posted on: deviantART: http://fav.me/d9xe2g9 diabloii.net: http://www.diabloii.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/12133/title/d3-reaper-of-souls-year-two/cat/510 reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/4d78t5/reaper_of_souls_2nd_anniversary_wallpaper_art_by/ twitter: https://twitter.com/Holyknight3000/status/715800015839621120 diablofans: http://www.diablofans.com/forums/diablofans-forums/fan-art/diablo-wallpaper-and-os-art/171353-happy-2nd-anniversary-diablo-3-reaper-of-souls This was a little delayed due to life and work. When Blizzard made a post marking the 2nd anniversary for Reaper of Souls featuring Timens' artwork it made me think back to last year with TheRafa's art I used in Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls - Year One (http://fav.me/d8n1l2h). So i thought I'd revisit the style for the second anni. I hope you guys like the outcome of this one. Happy 2nd Anniversary Reaper of Souls: The expansion that made Diablo 3 better. Just as Lord of Destruction made Diablo II great as well. Featuring Art by Timens: Mathael reaper of souls http://fav.me/d7a08pb Diablo & Malthael (C) Blizzard Later next week I'll have April's Calendar ready for you guys. HK Textless version: Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls - Year Two (No Text) http://fav.me/d9xe3diHolyknight2 Apr 21
Apr 15 Passive Skill Tree D3 is definitely a different beast than D2. While there are some benefits, I feel like d3 can benefit from some old complexity from d2. People that are switching to Path of Exile is due to the complexity that was found in d2 with more diverse build paths and missing from d3. With a passive skill tree, I feel like the game can benefit greatly. In the end there is basically 1 or 2 builds in d3 that make it into the end with little diversity.Ling0 Apr 15
Apr 15 A New Goblin Variation Idea My idea on a new type of goblin: Presenting... the Key Plunderer For the few Nephalem fortunate enough to hunt down one of these rare and elusive Guardian-robbing thieves, the challenge of hunting down and claiming its lucrative bounty will tax even the most keen-eyed of Sanctuary's champions. Summoning rifts to jump across terrain, the Key Plunderer will seek to outmaneuver enemies in it's escape. Many have tried and failed to best one, however, legend would suggest their satchels are bountifully filled with Nehalem Rift Keys. Good Hunting! ~Madwick~Madwick0 Apr 15
Apr 10 Diablo 3 HC LIVE streams %) Cozy and fun! Hi ho, catguys! %) ... My name is Tangar Gameglaz, I’m 30, from Moscow, Russia... But I enjoy speaking English %) I'll be very glad to see you at my streams! I'm streaming EVERYDAY at my youtube streaming channel: ... I've just returned to Diablo 3. My first stream after long time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_wSCx8Ixc0 Who I am: youtuber I got ~30 YT channels, some of them in English. Youtube is my life MMO-expert Playing from 1999 (Ultima Online @ Drachenfels and Catskills) journalist author of Russian gaming magazines musician rock band leader, guitar teacher, dj (electroclash, dark d'n'b). ecologist PhD %) I work at university as a soil scientist (computer science staff) web designer I'm developing websites and also work as graphical designer writer I'm in long process of creating my own fantasy world. Writing it for a long years already And I'm founder of Russian streamers community – Stream Guild Also I like sport (a lot of types: from karate to hiking), I do not drink alchohol (mad Russian!?), I enjoy cooking, I'm interested in history and politics, I like to draw (but not really good at it yet), I enjoy making photos (got instagram "igroglaz"). One of my dreams is to learn how to sew. I wanna make cloth for my self and my friends So... Back to gaming staff. From recent times, my main activities now in English. I enjoy speak English with you, catguys! So I got two English youtube channels: ... If you are interested in my videos, please subscribe to my channels I'll be very glad to see you there and I'll give you a drink %)tangar2 Apr 10
Mar 31 Necromancer as DLC?! And Scythes in D3 I saw some really cool ideas of the Necromancer as the next class for D3. The fan even designed some items and sets. Today I saw some fotage of the Necromancer in Heroes of the Storm. He held that scythe and I was like that could be a cool thing. We already have some scythes in the game but none of them is played in any way, so I thougt it would be cool to rework them and make them an own weapon type. And maybe the next upcoming class or a existing class will play them. If we would get the Necromancer in D3 what should he be like? Do you agree with my thoughts about scythes?KoLLaTeRaL1 Mar 31
Mar 29 looking for people to play with just started a new character looking for people to play with or run through the campaign withsynergy1 Mar 29
Mar 18 Saving builds Just a thought for 2.5, but to have the ability to save a farming build or two to where the player isn't tabbng back and forth to load the new build in desire to run....Forin1 Mar 18
Mar 12 Follower Concept: Hailey the Bard Name: Hailey Class: Bard Role: Support/Utility Story: Hailey the Bard hails from diablo 1 hellfire expansion she was part of the group of heroes who helped end Diablo's evil doings in the first game and wandered the lands healing them since. Hailey has recently sensed another dark presence in the land and has run into the Nephalem while trying to protect a group of people, realizing the power of the nephalem she joined them in going to face the new evil plaguing the land knowing she couldn't do it alone so she knows that she can at least assist these new great heroes Unique Equipment: Battle Instruments, Duel 1Hand Weapons and Bard Songbook Info: Heals with the power of songs and deals damage with powerful music notes and debuffs the enemies slowing there attack speed or movement speed and relies on the alignment of the stars & light Abilities: Set 1 - Song of Life, Chord of the Stars Set 2 - Stars Light, Sour Note Set 3 - Gaze Into Space, Song Scribe Set 4 - High Heavens Choir, Galaxy Alignment MelodyBlazindragon0 Mar 12
Mar 12 Telling a story with Bounties I watched the recorded "lightning talk" about Greyhollow Island. I found out through this video that there is a collection of bounties that, if pieced together, will tell the story of that place. URL for reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJqcM_imrks&feature=youtu.be Since all of the parts of the story seemed to centered on bounties, I wondered: Can you link a series of bounties together to form a story? I believe the answer is YES. Here is one such story: (sorry for the length) New Tristram. A place of new life. A place that has seen hardship, decay, torture, and death. A place for demon hunting. Its a well used town. A town that has seen its fair share of battles. And, a town that needs my help. At first impression, the town looks and sounds like a lively place. The business of the town is at full throttle but, it is missing something.. As you listen beyond the talk of the town and between the clank of the blacksmith's hammer you'll hear it. Or, to be more precise, you won't hear it. Its a sound that even the Belial ruled Caldium had. A sound that implies happiness, joy, innocence, and hope. The sound of children. Emptiness. That is what you hear in the background. Emptiness... and sorrow. I know this sound well. I know this from my past, I know what has happened to the poor village. This must be why I am here. I saw Tyrael outside of the Slaughter Calf Inn stoking the fire. I'm sure he'll know who did this. His head was down when I approached. I couldn't see his face. But, I could tell from his posture that the lack of children has gotten to this fallen angel too. He just stood there rearranging the embers, avoiding contact with others. This type of sorrow requires time. All you can do is wait. After an hour, he showed his face in order to acknowledge my presence. Then, quickly turned it back to the fire. With that brief glance, I could see the sorrow in his eyes. I know what I have to do. I just need a starting point; I can hunt the demons responsible for this atrocity from there. Tyrael looked up and, with a tear falling down his cheek, he said: "Straus'[1] house; start there." "That's where he made his toys.". He turned back to the embers, then continued. "It turns out that the toys he has made are imbued with magic." "The type of magic that allows demons to posses stuffed animals...with the sacrifice of a child." He turned his head and with shame on his face, responded "Once we discovered the truth, I gave the order to burn all of his creations.". With a deep sigh of regret, he turned his head back to the fire and continued "In retaliation, the demons started kidnapping the children directly." Tyrael faced me and gave me a warning, as if it was a warning from experience. "Being possessed toys, the demons you will face will look like teddy bears and unicorns." "Don't be distracted by their cuddlyness; they are still demons." He continued to stand there facing me and explained "There must be a portal in Strauss' house leading to their demonic home realm." "It only makes sense that the demon's portal will take you to Whimsydale." With a sour face he turned back to the fire and sneered: "That place has taken over the cute and cuddly things of children's dreams and turned them into nightmares." He went back to tending his fire as he barked the order. "The portal will be guarded. You'll need to kill the multiple waves of demons in order to get to it." (bounty 1) "Once cleared of demons, take the portal to Whimsydale and kill the three elites that have been leading the kidnappings." (bounty 2) "After you kill the three, rescue the children... if there are any." (bounty 3) "Those Demon possessed Strauss creations are dangerous. Not just for New Tristram, but for all of Sanctuary." "As such, I need you to clear that entire demonic realm of demons." (bounty 4) He looked at me and spoke with a stern look on his face: "While you are there, hunt for their queen." "Knowing her from previous battles, she'll surround herself with hordes of teddy bears and unicorns as body gaurds." "She'll protect herself with an impenetrable magic shield while she attacks you with arcane butterflies." Shaking his head in disbelieve he explained: "It is disgusting how she has taken all that the children have loved and used it for evil." He turned back to the fire and pushed a log into the center of it. Taking deep breath he commented "Killing Cain was one thing. But, using the blood of the children to bring demons into our realm....." Tyrael cocked his head towards me. With all the hatred of heaven and hell in his eyes, he spoke: "no mercy." "Kill Maghda, the queen of Whimsydale!" (bounty 5) [1] Straus from "The 7th Guest".DogBone0 Mar 12
Mar 8 zbrush:Barbarian http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?198960-DIABLO-%E2%85%A2%EF%BC%9ABarbarian&p=1170330&infinite=1#post1170330豬不器2 Mar 8
Mar 6 Patch 2.5 In-Game Item list IDEA Hey, I Think there should be a list in-game where u can see what al the items that are availeble to your class. This should makeing new builds easyer and more fun! Even for the casual players!(like me) What u guy's think about this?Bhalgar1 Mar 6
Feb 26 New Crusader Set; Commander's Faith The base of the set is "The bigger they are the harder they fall" sort of thing. I decided to use two skills that have been used very little in the late game (As far as I know), so here's a rough idea on a new set. 2: Every enemy hit by Smite has a chance for Fist of the Heavens to be cast on them. 4: While you have at least one Phalanx Avatar active, you take 60% less damage. 6: Your Elemental Damage modifiers are applied to all elements. Phalanx Avatars deal 200% damage to Elites, and when you first engage Elites all damage dealt is increased by 500% for 10 seconds. Set pieces available are; Head; Commander's Beacon Shoulders; Commander's Guidance Torso; Commander's Bulwark Gloves; Commander's Retribution Legs; Commander's Tower Feet; Commander's Torch Amulet; Commander's Pendant To make Fist of the Heavens more engaging, I'd say that Darklight should roll with +100% Fist of the Heavens damage, or a Shield/Bracer/Belt is introduced which gives FotH a rune effect, with the 'up to +100% damage' roll. Again this is just an idea, I'm not expecting anything to come of it though I feel like it'd be a good addition. Let me know what you think and if you've got any ideas yourself, or improvements to the set! Who knows, maybe the Devs will find the time to implement some of the ideas we come up with.Oriviath2 Feb 26
Feb 26 Witch Doctor Spirit Barrage Set Always wanted a reason to use Spirit Barrage, but do to its underwhelming damage and lack synergy of between all other sets I thought about something kind of like this: Guise of the Spirit Lord 2 set - Spirit Barrage does 200% increased damage and all enemies hit by it are also afflicted with Spirit Sickness, taking 1000% weapon damage every second for 10 seconds. Enemies killed by Spirit Barrage or Spirit Sickness are turned into spirits that also cast Spirit Barrage. 3 spirit maximum. Spirit spells cast also become whatever element your highest element damage is. 4 set - Horrify gains the effect of the Frightening Aspect rune and cooldown is reduced by 25%. Horrify can also create spirits upto the maximum. Damage taken is split evenly between the witch doctor and all spirits. 6 set - All damaging spirit abilities have 1000% increased damage and Mass Confusion gains the Mass Hallucination rune. The Witch Doctor and his spirits gain a permanent Manitou over them which attacks all enemies within 20 yards. Slot pieces I was thinking about for this would be the usual slots: Head, Shoulders, Chest, Pants, Gloves, and Boots. But unusual slots would also be nice. Current Legendaries that might amplify the set could be: Voo's Juicer or Last Breath for weapons. Grin Reaper or Tiklandian Visage might be good for head slots. Seeing as there are so few usable legendaries for this set maybe 1 or 2 more would be nice. Something like: Shadewalker's Rattle: Mojo - Enemies you run through while spirit walking take 75%-100% increased damage from your spirit skills. (Multiplicative) Bindings of the Unformed Bracer - Enemies within the Area of Effect of Mass Confusion do 20%-33% reduced damage. Additional Notes: I'm not sure if the spirits should be counted as pets do to the fact that the Witch Doctor already has a dedicated pet set. The spirits have no timer, and have life and toughness equivalent to zombie dogs. Your spirits cast unruned Spirit Barrages which also cause Spirit Sickness. The 2p SB damage bonus is multiplicative with the 6p Spirit damage bonus. (With the current power creep this doesn't really seem to overpowered.) Any thoughts or suggestions? Edit1: Spelling Corrections. Edit2: Added a little more survivability.DmnSrph0 Feb 26
Feb 22 Wallpaper Art: Diablo the Prime Evil 2016 Diablo the Prime Evil 2016 (Art by Deiv Calviz) deviantART: http://fav.me/d9rnh85 diabloii.net: http://www.diabloii.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/12071/title/diablo-the-lord-of-terror-2016/cat/510 twitter: https://twitter.com/Holyknight3000/status/698726757956882432 reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/45ou7z/wallpaper_art_diablo_the_lord_of_terror_2016/ I thought I would make a newer wallpaper for big red him/herself. So with some searching and cropping I used the top half of Deiv Calviz's Diablo 3 Anniversary Fan Art The end result was a rather sharp wallpaper. Hope you all like. Don't forget to check Deiv's Original too. Diablo (C) Blizzard HKHolyknight1 Feb 22
Feb 18 How to improve Diablo 3 (some ideas) Hey guys, first of all: I’m not a native English speaker, so forgive me my mistakes. I was thinking about some new game mechanics to improve the long-time-fun of Diablo 3. Every season there is a point where I don’t want to play anymore. It’s just because everything is too random. I know… it’s all about the RNG… but I think there would be more fun, especially for a longer time, if you can customize your items on your own by upgrading them in more different ways. Then I don’t have to reroll an Item 50 times to get the right one… or have to do 500 rifts, just because I’m looking for the ancient version of the weapon I need. And without this ancient weapon it’s impossible to become better. So that’s what I thought about: You can “destroy” ancient items to receive a new kind of material (ancient material) and then you can upgrade a non-ancient item to an ancient item (by using 10 or 20 of that ancient material, I have no idea of balancing) You can upgrade every single item-stat to the maximum by using normal (or bounty) materials or even gold (every season I got a few billions of gold). The costs could be higher and higher, the more the stats are going to 100%. Example: The Strength bonus range of an ancient helm is + 825-1000 Strength This means that +1000 Strength would be perfect (=100%) and +825 Strength would be 0%. +874 Strength would be 28% (49 is equal to 28% of 175, the difference between 825-1000; and 825+49=874). To upgrade the Strength stat to 1000, you have to pay 72% of the maximum cost (a few million gold and a lot of materials, I don’t know) What about giving the Mystic Artisan more power? By giving her the ability to change multiple stats on an item (not just one). As an additional cost you have to “pay” (salvage) an item with the same name for example What about more pets? You could give them a “mini-inventory” and let them collect every kind of items in his mini-inventory. (for example: the different materials, gems, death’s breath…) so it wouldn’t just be gold. A half-transparent health-overlay for shields would be nice too (like food is displayed in “Grim Dawn”, if you know this game)Maybe with these changes lots of players would play a longer time. Then it wouldn’t be random grinding and hoping for the right items…it’s more like grinding your equipment to perfection ;) The legendary-gem-system is kind of the same, you upgrade them to perfection. So why not with your items? What do you think? Greetings BrinkiBrinki0 Feb 18
Feb 17 Diablo - Valentine Card This time we created Diablo inspired valentine card! Hope you will like it. Drawing : https://www.facebook.com/Blondynkitezgraja/photos/a.706119372776001.1073741830.704597926261479/927497703971499/?type=3 Speed Drawing Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odpg0AEXGR8Loedi1 Feb 17
Feb 12 Improvised Lore - Item Hint 2 minute read, patched it up. Could be a short lived procc on hit item across all classes, or could just be the last part in the form of a shrine (map reveal for that level) because most of it already exists in some way. Light refracted within Naissance's Prism unlike any story ever told. It was the unswaying truth. The unchallenging, luminous, lustre of sincerity. It were in purity as it were in solitude, and of grace. If in light there were fury, embers, and flame, strength from within it resonated through her limbs, ordering unbreakable tempest to her grasp. Her's, and the light chainmail of her followers would transmute to an element so paramount in defense, that not even the unstoppable force of the gods dare take arms against her then. This occurrence was only ever reffered to by Cain once..."Zod". If in light there were smiling eyes, irises of the jungle, greens and jades, darting like piranhas upstream and down; then as did she, and her movements became the will of the world before her own. Sidewinding and zig-zagging like hydra under the frenzy of an Amazonian downpour, she became the fleeting, one true love of lightning itself. If in light there were the blood of a thousand roses, a sincerity in love and loss so deeply strummed like that of when one sees all life taken away in the world over aeons in just an instant, she reflected it with such celebration that all those nearby were relieved of ailment and suffering. For each blow sustained, she, and they, received equally that in life redeemed but repeatedly so as it echoed with laughter fading slowly but for so long after. If in light there were the tigers of Sol's temples circling, golden and fierce, then she knew. Everything and all was instantly revealed inside her interpretive mind, resolved by a perception that stretched out far beyond the constraints of any mortal sense. The visions began fragmented and overlapping, still shifting into shape, and often they were inversely portrayed as if she stood from beyond the looking glass peering in. She gazed so deeply into it with widened, cat-like eyes, it resembled very much the gaze of those who were lost within the void, never to return. Within it, though, Naissance saw champion and shrine, thoroughfare and treasure alike; and that which lay dormant, brooding, matted together within the dark narrows and causeways that formed it. Of course, while Aurora's Spectrum italicised the dangers, no secret was ever left unbeknownst to her while she was on that level. [Edited the last paragraph it was a mess] Naissance means birth in French (Birth's Prism) but it is in this case a person's name. I won't be posting any more lore improv here since I am not on the payroll :PshapeshifteR0 Feb 12
Feb 7 Class Concept: Outcast Name: Outcast Attack Range: Melee Special weapons: Bone Glaives and Blunderbuss Special Armor: Shoulder Pads and Gauntlets Resource: Alignment Primary: Bone Jab Secondary: Bullet Marrow Defensive: Harden Skin Flesh: Metamorphosis Demonic: Corrupting Dark Angelic: Regenerating LightBlazindragon0 Feb 7
Feb 7 Class Concept: Hybrid Name: Hybrid Attack Range: Melee Special weapons: Claws and Fangs Special Armor: Boots and Belt Resource: Blood Primary: Savage Swipe Secondary: Blood Pool Defensive: Rushing Fang Vampirism: Draining Bite Lycanthropy: Claw Frenzy Ancient: TransformBlazindragon0 Feb 7
Feb 7 Class Concept: Battlemancer Name: Battlemancer Attack Range: Far Special weapons: Duel Wands and Hookswords Special Armor: Belts and Chest Resource: Cosmic Primary: Tri-Blast Secondary: Psionic wave Defensive: Element Cannon Aqua: Water Bubble Terra: Sand Spikes Wind: TempestBlazindragon0 Feb 7
Feb 7 Class Concept: Gladiator Hello this is my first idea for a new class and i wanted to share it :p Name: Gladiator Attack Range: Mid-range Special weapons: Tridents and Nets Special Armor: Shoulder Pads and Helms Resource: Glory Primary: Skewer Secondary: Throw Net Defensive: Battle Hardened Honor: Killing Blows Survivability: Fake Death Pride: Slash and Gash P.S. please comment would like to hear others ideas on this and I will also be updating it more and may change some more thingsBlazindragon2 Feb 7
Feb 7 Class Concept: Siphoner Name: Siphoner Attack Range: Far Special weapons: Cursed Brooms and Dark Relics Special Armor: Bracers and Helms Resource: Essence Primary: Shadowflame Secondary: Essence Funnel Defensive: Blinding Brew Dark Arts: Poisonous Cauldron Siphoning: Ability Steal Witchcraft: FamineBlazindragon0 Feb 7
Feb 7 Class Concept: Darach Name: Darach Attack Range: Far Special weapons: Chemical Potions and Twisted Staves Special Armor: Amulets and Chest Resource: Life Force Primary: Bark Bolt Secondary: Acid Pool Defensive: Rotting Wall Withered: Dark Roots Possession: Mind Control Deception: EffigyBlazindragon0 Feb 7
Feb 4 Diablo 1-3 Cinematics with Joker's Theme I combined all cutscenes + Comic with Hans Zimmer's "Why So Serious?" (Batman: Dark Knight) Hope you enjoy :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDY-FpqE5r4Stujid1 Feb 4
Feb 3 Heroes of the Storm models in D3? Possible? Hi, I'm not really sure if I'm in the fitting forum, but for a long time my friends and I discussed about the pretty low scale of the Diablo 3 models compared to their appearances in Herores of the Storm. The models in HotS are fairly detailed and look so much better than the ones we have in D3. Sure, they are more colorful and more comic-like, but that's just a question of design and texturing, I think. With the appearance of Li-Ming in HotS I kinda lost my fun with the Mage in D3, since Li-Ming looks totally badass, especially her smirky expression and the awesome movement aaaand to be honest, I do like the more curvy chest-part, not the size, but the curves :P I kinda dislike the Tomb Raider 1 shaped breasts in D3 ^^" Nevertheless I live D3, but the models could need a little tuning since we do see a nicer version in HotS. :)Carion0 Feb 3
Feb 3 Unofficial Idea Pitch Secrets of the HoradrimPqz3 Feb 3
Jan 31 Lightning Stuff for Wizard Electrocute is my favorite Wizard spell, but not only is it a spell you can't really justify using heavily, I'm disappointed there is no Lightning-themed set. In fact, elementally, there seems to only be a Fire set, and a set that expects you to switch through them all. I feel like every element should have its own set (in theory at least, sets themselves have a lot of problems). So just for fun, I wanted to brainstorm some ideas I wish existed (note, a Legendary affix or two could easily have slipped past me). Set bonus ideas: (2): Arcane spenders cast Electrocute. (4): Enemies that take Lightning damage are magnetically charged. Charged enemies are drawn to each other, and pushed away from you. (6): An Elite that is charged takes significantly more Lightning damage, and Lightning damage that strikes them chains backs out to a nearby enemy. I'm also disappointed that neither of the beam spells have a Lightning damage rune, only the Archon can have a Lightning beam. I'd really love to see a Lightning rune of an affix that would do it. Chaos Nexus feels like a Lightning rune, but does Arcane damage.Jokubas1 Jan 31
Jan 28 P850+ Globe Barb LF Dedicated group for 80+ Just what the title says. Looking for a dedicated group for 80+ grifting.DipSpit1 Jan 28
Jan 28 Great idea's I found on diablofans.com This thread has a lot of potential. The changes look great and could enhance diablo and turn it into something even better. Lets face it, it's kind of mediocre (which is a lot better then it used to be). These changes would only enhance the game in more positive ways. Please take the time to read the thread in the link in its entirety. I take no credit for this, I am only sharing something I felt was awesome and would benefit the players of diablo. http://www.diablofans.com/forums/diablo-iii-general-forums/diablo-iii-general-discussion/97569-the-rebirth-of-diablo-iii-long-threadJangulorr0 Jan 28
Jan 26 Wallpaper: Season 5 Traversing Greyhollow Is. Wallpaper Art: Season 5 - Traversing Greyhollow Island Ready for the insanity that is Greyhollow Island? Posted on: deviantART: http://fav.me/d9nxzuw diabloii.net: http://www.diabloii.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/12035/title/season-5-traversing-greyhollow-island/cat/510 twitter: https://twitter.com/Holyknight3000/status/687761279142907904 reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo/comments/4113x6/wallpaper_art_season_5_traversing_greyhollow/ Just in time for Season 5 of Diablo III! Diablo and Art (C) Blizzard HK ___________________________________________ Now time to rebirth my crusader and make her throw her shield and horses again... No more hammers... hands hurting spamming that spell.Holyknight2 Jan 26
Jan 25 How would a Diablo 1 MMORPG look like? I'm making a tribute to Diablo 1 in this playable map, its not finished and it's poorly lighted but still, here is a sneak peak: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=InCK8rKU91E Let me know what you think, thanks!Tahariel0 Jan 25
Jan 25 Interesting Idea for SuppWiz - Shields With the rise of Globe Barbarian and Support Demon Hunter I have been thinking of another weird build that could become viable if blizzard implemented any legendaries to work with it. Shield Wizard. (I don't know if this has been thought of before, I don't want to dig through months of posts) There's alot of ways that a Wizard can get shields from their spells or passives. Imagine if their was a Wizard Source that could give 50-60% of your shields to nearby allies. Now this might seem crazy but if Healing Monk came first and then Globe Barbarian became "meta" then why not Shield Wizard? Yes, they don't have the current tools to do so but they might in the future. The reason I say only 50-60% is because if it was 100% you party would almost be invincible entirely with the Blood Bracers with high density.Mistweaver0 Jan 25
Jan 22 I have a great idea.. to make diablo fun more Hi, Diablo III creative manager & mambers I am a heavy gamer for Diablo since I played it for 10 years more. I'm so appreciate of yours different plans for every single update. (currently, it's version 2.4) Also, I'm so enjoy this everytime when I finished my job. (By the way, I am a product designer for 4.5 years experience on notebook design.) Today I joined the workshop for design gameing notebook. The topic that I focused on live channel...... On that moment that I inspired an idea for different exciting experience that we never feel before. Oh my ~ I can't wait the idea in this game if it can build up in the future. So please give me a chance to take a see the details as below : Some of gamers will be boring for every update on different details that you designed for gamers if the gamers play it for a long time. Also I thought the most of gamers must like to listen all kinds of music on youtube or some when the gamers play the diablo in the same time. ( focus the live channel on DIablo III played) You know what? That's all about the music on Diablo always the same even you guys have more update, but gamers rather be listen the music that they want.( Example : Katy Perry - Roar or the other songs or musics) Anyway, I am so exciting to let you all guys about my idea............ I believe the Diablo fans never experienced it before. Every songs or musics have different tempo ( like bass ...... ) And we all knew some of the game design got the same tempo everywhere in Diablo III. Such as skill cold down timing, trap in every levels or the actios on every monsters (boss) If the next update will can use the music tempo to combine the different actions for every single features in Diablo III. We won't feel bore anymore. Also, we can image if all the special effects for every unique equipments will combine the music tempo that the gamers listen (rings / weapons / shield...) It must explore the new idea that we never felt before. I am so serious of these idea could be experience on the next update.... Can you image the Diablo III mix the some of music type game together? Some of the same traps or skill won't the same like before that we played before. It must be a special experience on Diablo III. And one more thing...... I have more and more about these ideas...... please connect with me if you all think it's a great idea. This is my email : mrx1110@yahoo.com.twVic0 Jan 22
Jan 22 Weap Reroll, Paragon and CDR Calculator Tools Hey all, I built a simple, but not pretty, set of tools in my spare time for Diablo. I use them myself all the time and wanted to share with others and see if other people find them useful. While not nearly as robust as the amazing http://d3planner.com, my tools are just a quick way to get some simple information about specific things. As a bonus, all the tools work great on all devices including mobile. Weapon Reroll Calculator: A helpful tool to quickly see how different reroll options will affect your weapon. Use it to see if you'll get more damage by rerolling base damage or Increase Damage % and more. http://rerollcalculator.com Paragon Calculator: Use this to calculate your total paragon level when the season ends or use it to see how much experience you need to get from one level to another. http://rerollcalculator.com/paragon CDR Calculator: Calculate how different combinations of CDR will affect the skills you use. Quickly check what your uptimes, downtimes and the time between repeated uses of the skill. http://rerollcalculator.com/cdrMeto1 Jan 22