Console Discussion

Apr 27, 2013 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the Console Discussion forum! Please use this forum to discuss or ask questions about the console version of Diablo III. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and Guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8728113106#2 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Lylirra1 Apr 27, 2013
1h nice! ty blue - they responded Nice! I reported that old necro post (ruby or emerald in weapon post) as other offense and said post is a necro post and they locked it out! So either a) they really do semi-watch the activity here or b) robo admin acknowledged the request and just auto-locked it. Sorry, I just hate seeing posts that are +6 month old getting a new post. I guess im getting grumpy in my old age.Taetew0 1h
3h Ruby or Emerald In Weapon So which is better? or direct me to a forum topic on this discussion... I left the PC version as the marquis gems were coming out and I know there was a discussion after the patch.. thanksRomad30 3h
4h who will win ps5 or d4 Taking bets on who will come first, PS5 or Diablo 4? Hmmmm My money is on PS5. Which will push back Diablo 4 so they can optimize it for the newer hardware :(Taetew2 4h
8h Looking for PS4 peeps Looking for someone to help me power level a new non seasonal Necro. If anyone can help please let me know as finding people for this kind of stuff on Playstation is a nightmare.HarbingerKur1 8h
15h Save File Questions This is my first post on this website so let em know if it is in the wrong place. Anyhow, can i export my save files from Diablo 3 to Diablo 3 ROS both being PS3? And vice versa?undergroundL9 15h
20h Connecting pc acc to ps4 Hello, I was playing d3 on pc, but i bought one for ps4 now. Is it possible to connect those two so I dont need to go all over again. Can i log in with my pc account to ps4 so i have all my heroes, chest...NorK1 20h
21h Switch ‘Offline’ for D3 Season I’m at a Tim Hortons, connected to WiFi. YouTube works, the SNES app works but it will not let me connect to the D3 season server. Any idea as to why?Luridbane1 21h
21h PS4 torment levels missing My hubby plays D3 on PS4 and used to have the option to go up to torment 13, but now can only go up to torment 8 and the rest of the spots are blacked out. Not greyed out with chains, like NOT THERE at all. Anyone else seen this? How to fix? PS4 not hooked up to internet if that matters.Flutter6 21h
23h Looking for Switch Players!!! Hey y'all: Just bought this on switch. Nearly through Act 5 right now - can't find...literally anyone ever (not even a single game with anyone). Friend code is: SW-0953-7030-4530PbrforLunch0 23h
1d Switch: Group to beat Cursed Peat Conquest Wanting to put a group together to beat Cursed Peat 350+ kill conquest on Nintendo Switch. I am in California, looking to see if a few people want to connect on Switch and beat Cursed Peat and get the 350+ kill conquest for Season 16? I haven't been able to beat it solo.WeeBey0 1d
1d Looking for PS4 players New to PS4 D3 looking for some people to play with. I've played on PC before just not PS4. Only lvl 10 but seems noone ever joins to play. Osn tac086xSlimer36 1d
1d free key codes crossplatform? i have d3 and ros for pc. i want to give my gamer homies in my town the gift of endless maddness. question to yall is do you think if i took a keycode over to a ps4 that itll be able to register d3 and they can play it. they came with the pc game. thanksmulldabeast22 1d
1d need a power lvl Can any one power lvl me add Jchico8 to friends or replay back here In I need help gearing out since it's my first toon on ps4 Thanks!!!!sabertooth1 1d
1d Question regarding Whimsydale enemy spawns. Hey there folks, Just started farming goblins and I've gotta question about enemy spawns in Whimsydale. Can both Stardust and Princess Lilian spawn in Whimsydale? Or is Stardust exclusive to Whimsyshire? I can only imagine how rage inducing it'd be to encounter Stardust as opposed to Lilian when farming the wings.Dalmon9 1d
1d Text Chat Why doesn't console have text chat? It would be nice to be able to do some in game communication when you dont want to wear a headset, invite people to a ps voice chat etc or go through menus and menus to tell your whole party theres a goblin portal ... Option B: At least give us some quick options to choose from. Like: Be right back Goblin Portal Easier/Harder rift Changing gear, one sec Inventory full - Need townThnikkaman6 1d
2d Nintendo Switch players! Heya! Switch players here you come! You can add me with code: SW-7214-3113-8341 Or tell your friend code, so I will add you! Old PC player, I'm now on switch and wanna play with you! Cya in game,Amonystar7317 2d
2d ACCEPT/CANCEL Prompt Windows Can we change the accept/cancel to another button thats not so easy to automatically accept/cancel? How about a combination of buttons? Or a hold of a button for 3 seconds? Theres been so many times ive been doing bounties and im on a long exploratory mission to find the next target and ive just found the location and the boss box pops up and automatically disappears because ive spammed a button; and ive wanted to accept/cancel.Thnikkaman7 2d
4d Modding items on xbox one hey everyone....i recieved a few items the other day in the mail & not having a proper look at these items i equipped them as they were upgrades but noticed that i was dominating so i checked my gear & noticed that the items i had gotten through the mail had 3 slots with high level gems in the, the items were a belt, necklace & 2 rings all with 3 slots & high lvl gems (lvl 150 gems)...now i thought that was a tad weird as from playing D3 on PC as well i knew these items didnt have 3 slots & i didnt think gems could go that high, ive since broke said items down as i dont want to be accused of cheating but if your not suppose to be modding items i think this needs to be watched as i could have easy kept said items& went straight to number one on leader boards etc etc...its cheating i feel sorry for the people like me who have to bust their asses to get the gear they want/need when there are mods like this getting around ruining the game....Tarko40 4d
4d Can't transfer cloud save on ps4? I recently got a PS4 Pro and am attempting to transfer save data from the previous PS4. I have tried downloading from the cloud. Doesn't work. I see the save file in the cloud (obviously, I am an active plus member) and download it, but when the game is launched it still says there are no save files to be found. ̶I̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶o̶r̶t̶ ̶f̶e̶a̶t̶u̶r̶e̶.̶ ̶H̶o̶w̶e̶v̶e̶r̶,̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶n̶ ̶I̶ ̶l̶a̶u̶n̶c̶h̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶v̶i̶o̶u̶s̶ ̶P̶S̶4̶ ̶(̶c̶o̶n̶t̶a̶i̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶s̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶r̶a̶n̶s̶f̶e̶r̶r̶e̶d̶)̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶i̶m̶p̶o̶r̶t̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶e̶x̶p̶o̶r̶t̶ ̶f̶e̶a̶t̶u̶r̶e̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶i̶s̶t̶ ̶g̶o̶e̶s̶ ̶"̶.̶.̶.̶ ̶C̶r̶e̶d̶i̶t̶s̶,̶ ̶I̶m̶p̶o̶r̶t̶ ̶S̶a̶v̶e̶,̶ ̶W̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶N̶e̶w̶"̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶o̶r̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶n̶u̶ ̶s̶c̶r̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶(̶a̶f̶t̶e̶r̶ ̶s̶e̶l̶e̶c̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶"̶M̶o̶r̶e̶"̶)̶.̶ ̶ And yes, I know the basics such as switching primary PS4, verifying date of upload, etc... I've gone back and forth repeating the process to no avail. Is this some sort of glitch, or am I missing something obvious?? No other game seems to have this issue -- only D3:RoS. It's the Ultimate Evil edition, physical copy. Edit: I missed the earlier post about there being no export on ps4. Missed that on my initial search. Read through several threads that were years old and didn't see that mentioned. So I guess my issue is narrowed down to the cloud.... any ideas?Synergy2 4d
4d How can i view my xbox one character online? I played D3 the other night for the first time on xbox one. This morning i created a battle.net account and linked my xbox live email. How can i view my character progress, etc..here on teh website? ThanksHugeLarry49 4d
4d Trading pets for wings I have farmed for most of the pets, but I am having zero luck getting the wings. I have used over 70 keys of regret and fright and have done as many runs on Adria and Magdha. If anyone has the wings but needs some pets post which ones you're looking for and I will gladly trade for the new wings. I also have the Angelic, Valor, Crimson, and Kerrigan wings.aenimis11 4d
5d How do you give out wings? This is really frustrating. People want wings, I am trying to give them wings and I can't. I am on the Xbox One. I have the wings in my Inventory, not my stash. It is in my money bags and in my Item section. When I go to create mail, and select someone I don't have the option to pick Item section. I can't even drop them. So has anyone on the Xbox One able to give out wings to anyone? If so, how did you do it? How come I don't have the option to do so? I have been doing what people suggest and I can't do it. Some people are even a bit rude about it like everyone should know how something works. I have wings in my inventory. I have wings in my chest as well so I can use them for myself when I want to. I don't have the wings equipped. So what can I do?HsojVvad16 5d
5d Just got D3 on switch yesterday... Just got D3 on switch yesterday. Looking for good people who also plan to play regularly. Prefer seasonal and hardcore seasonal, wanting to level with out PL. Friend Code : SW-7927-3205-8984 NA - Eastern if it matters for ping. English prefered if using com.s, otherwise dont mind wordless synergy either.Skizzy2 5d
5d Purple item dropped for me, where is it? Lvl 70 on T1 rifting and the rift guardian dropped an item with a beautiful purple beam emanating from it. This was the second time ive had this purple loot drop from a mob but when going to collect the item is automatically picked up without me pressing "A" (XBox360). Ive watched carefully to see what item is displayed as its being picked up but nothing shows. What am I missing here? Any help tySoul6 5d
5d D3 on Xbox 360 Cheers, I have played D3 RoS on Xbox 360 for a long time offline. But now I want something new, the necromancer. How can I receive the necromancer for Xbox 360? My only option to connect to the internet my Xbox is via an WLAN Hotspot from my smartphone. Is it possible in anyway to get the necromancer?TheDude1 5d
6d LF switch friends and level speed carry I'm trying to play this game a bunch on switch. Would love to get speed level carried (seasonal preferably) for making quick money for upgrading/buying low level stuff. I also have both diablo 3 amiibos and multiple other amiibo cards that we can use too! Sharing is caring! Please add me on switch, my id is: SW-7423-5001-8830 Also feel free to use this post to add each other!megablackman2 6d
6d LFG Nintendo Switch ? Where do I go to look for people to play with, am starting a new season today, anyone interested hit me up on nintendo switch, SN is MafiaWays. Friend Code SW-2058-8045-4329, get at me everyone and anyone. Ladies are welcome as well.ProjectCraig4 6d
6d Off topic 4? Well I think its #4. Just came back home from a 3 day work conference. Highly motivated after learning future plans. Went with owner of office and his step daughter who runs the other office. We chat for like 2 hours the other night about b.s. in my clinic and how the 2 current managers are basically stealing money, claiming work hours they dont put in. The gm refuses to go to the conferences or manager trainings. While the owner hears my ideas and what I want to implement, he decided we will start me on the path to management. So with the help of his step daughter, I'll be transitioning in one clinic learning what I need to learn, while slowly taking over my clinic until we are ready to toss my current manager and her sister.EddieLMT0 6d
6d PTR: 2.6.5 For those who don't know, we don't have access to try out the PTR only PC does. But here are the preliminary patch notes starting out for 2.6.5: We'll be conducting the Patch 2.6.5 PTR over the course of one week, starting Friday, April 5. During the course of the PTR, there may be periodic maintenances, outages, hotfixes, or minor patches. Note: All changes apply to all versions of Diablo III, including PS4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC unless otherwise indicated. General Torment 14, 15, and 16 have been added to the game Portals left behind by Treasure Goblins may occasionally lead somewhere udderly ridiculous Using an Ancient or Primal Puzzle Ring in Kanai’s Cube will produce a new result Party portraits now display if a player’s Cheat Death buff has been recently used (PC Only) When a boss is killed in a Nephalem Rift, a permanent ping will mark the location of the boss’ death until the Rift is closed The Boss Notification screen has received a rework (PC Only) The Greater Rift Notification screen has received a rework (PC Only) The Greater Rift Completion screen has received a rework (PC Only) Matchmaking no longer prevents players from joining a game while a Greater Rift is already in progress Players who join the game will still be unable to join a Greater Rift in progress The progress bar for a Greater Rift is now visible to all players in the game, regardless of whether they are participating in the Rift or notQuality of Life Additional stash space has been added for all players PC: 5 additional stash tabs are now available PS4/XB1/Switch: 140 additional stash spaces are now available Search functionality has been added to Stash (PC Only) All Crafters now have an Expand/Collapse All button for recipes (PC Only) Most Bounty indicators are now displayed immediately after entering the Bounty area Death’s Breath now drop in Horadric CachesDeveloper Comment: With 2.6.5, we’re aiming to address some of the longest standing and most desired quality of life features the community has brought to us. We’ve hit a little bit of everything, from adding additional Torment levels, making Ancient/Primal Puzzle Rings feel rewarding, and rehauling stash space in both size and functionality. Other changes were made to help smooth out overall gameplay, such as making Bounties feel less of a chore and more rewarding and reworking a few of our notification screens. Seasons The Season Journey Journal now displays all chapters, regardless of current progression Added the buff for Season 17 Player’s damage dealt is increased by 750% and damage taken is reduced by 4% for every Ancient Item they have equipped while having no Set Bonuses Active Developer’s Comment: The Season of Grandeur was by far our most popular Themed Season yet. In the wake of having a free Ring of Royal Grandeur active, we saw a lot of requests to try the same thing with the Legacy of Nightmares set power. We had been toying with the same idea internally, and the community request really nudged us over the edge of giving it a go! Items (NEW) Bottomless Potion of the Unfettered Become immune to control-impairing effects for 5-7 seconds after drinking this potion Akkhan’s Leniency Each enemy hit by your Blessed Shield increases damage of your Blessed Shield by 75-100% for 3 seconds Bloodtide Blade Death Nova deals 300-400% increased damage for every enemy within 25 yards Chantodo’s Will Every second while in Archon form you expel a Wave of Destruction, dealing 4000% weapon damage to enemies within 30 yards. Every time you hit with an attack while not in Archon form, 4000% weapon damage is added to the Wave of Destruction, stacking up to 20 times Wave of Destruction ticks now scale with attack speed The Dagger of Darts Your Poison Darts and your Fetishes’ Poison Darts now pierce and deal an additional [400-500%] damage. Iron Rose Attacking with Siphon Blood has a 100% chance to cast a free Blood Nova Jekangbord Blessed Shield ricochets to 6 additional enemies and has its damage increased by 300-400% Sage’s Set Now doubles the amount of Death’s Breaths that drop Previous: Increases Death’s Breath drops by 1 Developer’s Comment: With Patch 2.6.4, we focused on making a lot of changes to different class sets to open up build diversity and level out the comparable power between classes. With 2.6.5, we’re continuing that trend through adjustments to (mostly) Legendary powers we feel have a very strong, fun fantasy, but needed some damage bumps. Bug Fixes Fixed and issue where Xbox One/PS4 Voice Chat within public games was failing to work (Xbox One and PS4 Only) Fixed an issue where The Immortal King’s Set Dungeon objective numbers were incorrect Fixed an issue where the player counter UI was incorrectly showing 0 players online Fixed an issue where Greater Rift 70 first-time completion Primal drops were occurring for players even if they did not succeed at the 15-minute completion time Fixed an issue where Bounties that required interacting with an object would not update the next objective immediately after completing one Fixed an issue where a second Puzzle Ring tab would be shown in the Kanai’s Cube UI when a Puzzle Ring was equipped (Console Only) Fixed an issue where Keywarden icons would not show up on the map in Torment level games (Switch Only) Fixed an issue where some subtitles in the Taiwan localization would exceed the screen limit (Switch only) Fixed an issue where the mouse cursor may be hidden when launching the client (Mac only) Fixed an issue where players would not be blocked from entering Public Games with the Key Warden tag when Key Wardens have already been defeatedEddieLMT25 6d
6d Cheater found on Switch seasons. Check the crusader leaderboard. Player name is nnyy. He should still be within the top 10. All his gear are HACKED. How the hell he can get 1000+ main stats and crit dmg on a normal set boots and his rare rings have more than 4 properties? How do I report and get him banned?subzer051 6d
6d Ps3 player looking for legit friends Ps3 legit player looking for friends sorry but no mic but have played game for many years and I know how to take orders and play respectfully will not rush dialog or game and will go at your pace play most days some days have breaks to play on wii u or to do other things have a lvl 70 para 49 crusader and many other lower level toons currently playing a demon hunter on hardcore thanks for looking and takecareDARKMOSES2 6d
6d Blizzard is in the News! Not Good!! ... I'm sorry but I can't support this.EddieLMT2 6d
Apr 12 Additional Controller Layout Options Recently I got to try the Nintendo Switch version of Diablo 3. Having played on Xbox One before this, I found the controller layout for the Nintendo Switch much better than the default layout for the Xbox. I much preferred having my skills on the two triggers rather than tigger and bumper as well as the Menu and View buttons being reversed. I also enjoyed potions being on RB instead of LB. Now, I know that on Xbox you can reassign any buttons you want for full controller customizing from the Xbox Accessories app, but that doesn't change the on-screen button displays. Having played the Switch version I actually found it difficult to return back to the Xbox controller layout. I know this is a long shot but any chance we could get at least a few alternative controller layouts you can choose from, including the one that Nintendo Switch uses by default? For anyone who hasn't played, the layout is as follows: https://blogs-images.forbes.com/erikkain/files/2018/08/DIA_SwitchPR_UI_SwitchController_TF_000.pngDocKlokMan4 Apr 12
Apr 12 Transfer chars from Xbox to PC? I think I already know the answer to this, but I can't find a confirmation online anywhere for sure. Are you able to transfer characters from your Xbox One to your PC? I love the Xbox One version but I would like to play PC again until they fix this hackers and game joining issue, but I want to use my Xbone chars. Is there a way? Obviously you can do it from PC to Xbox but I don't need that. thanksxPhoenixXx21 Apr 12
Apr 11 Help Beating Season 16 quests. removed by user--dezmoralycan0 Apr 11
Apr 11 Xbox mouse and keyboard Now that Xbox is getting offial mouse and keyboard support who would like to see the PC version port over? Maybe even some cross play.toombs13 Apr 11
Apr 11 Diablo 3 PS4 Searching for Player Hey, Im currently level 30 in Diablo 3 and im searching for someone who want to play with me till level 70^^ I cant find a single lobby online lol PSN: i7_4maticYamboghini1 Apr 11
Apr 11 cross platform I'm pretty sure I already know the answer, but figured I would ask anyway to make sure. I first started playing D3 on desktop when it first launched, then a bit when the Reaper expansion hit. Now, most of my friends are playing the game on console platforms. My question is this. If I link my gamer profiles for console to my battle.net account, will I be able to play my desktop character on console? Also, will any preorder/collector edition bonuses linked to my battle.net account (from WoW/SC purchases) be obtainable on the console version?bloodvalor5 Apr 11
Apr 11 hmm weird i think this post got deleted - steal this idea from PoE - host the console saves and not let them be local. I know my words will go unread by the Diablo team, but for the ps4 version of PoE during the "season" aka league play, you can trade with others (assuming you arent SSF - solo self found). I believe the way that can do this is host the save files on their servers. Is there any way possible for you to redo you save scheme to match how they do it? This would stop the save hacks and allow us players to trade items that are flagged for us but may be better suited for our group mates (during seasons). Its probably more work to check the group status and if the item was dropped during a group run, only allow that item to be traded to a group member that was active when it dropped. I frankly lost interest in diablo 3 (i loved this game, check my ps4 Taetew handle - lots of hours and I 100% the game - i did everything, except for collecting the cosmic wings and the rainbow portrait). I would so much love to go back into the mindless smashing of demons and changing the saves to your servers would bring back some honesty on the ps4 (maybe all consoles). There are so many people doing the save hack, exit/quit reforge junk that its nearly impossible for an honest new player to get a fair opinion how the game was meant to be played. Using POE as an example, unique items arent the best, if you actually take a normal item with the proper links and forge it into magic (blue) or epic (yellow) they are more powerful then the unique items. Meaning as a normal newbie, you get to have the same leveling experience as a full vet of the game. As it stands with Diablo 3, I dont think many people pick stuff since its pretty much useless except for smashing mats. Rarely do people at end game buy anything from vendors in D3 but in POE you can buy some decent "normal" items and craft/forge them into magic or if you are very lucky epic items that can rival god boss drops.Taetew6 Apr 11
Apr 9 S17 rewards? I know im a glutton for punishment, but does anyone know what the rewards will be for S17? I’ll probably play again, PoE plays better with a controller but my ps4 is an older model and the game doesn’t play as good as it does on my super pc I built. Sometimes it just feels good crushing demon skulls with a mindless activity that you don’t have to think at all, unlike PoE you almost need a masters degree with the skill tree.Taetew10 Apr 9
Apr 9 After hackers,stuck at high level,can't level Maybe this was asked before, but I couldn't find a solution anywhere. A stranger came to my match - high level guy - and my paragon level kept going in every second till I was level 700 on about 15-20 minutes. Now I am not leveling up at all. My bar doesn't even move at all. What should I do? How do I make a new account? Any solutions? Please help me.DeathBorn2 Apr 9
Apr 9 curiosity....(xbox one) demon hunter shadows 1900 level curiosity: throughout the game is a problem : compass rose acquisition (no primary) ancient items…( I found 4 pcs normal) - innumerable: reforge, update stb…great nothing!!!! but I got it (primary) : 6 pcs litany ring 5 pcs lacuni prowlers 5 cs hell walkers Blackthorne's full set stb…. joke category one is not good demon hunter ….paradicsom5 Apr 9
Apr 9 PS4 POE 26 March Finally although the hammers are burning hot & whatever new platform for Diablo or Diablo series might become be it D4 launch tomorrow or year 2030. With the upcoming upset time & time again for diablo series fans I myself dun really see the big issue even D4 or D3 sub project incoming. I really do not want to play Maruder set now in 2019 I am doing GR 100+ with XX damage next year I might be at GR150 because M6 is buff to 35000 Dmg... than maybe year 2025 they max the GR cap to 500 & M6 dmg increase to 1000000 Dmg Be it I am solo / co op / casual or no life player playing Diablo series. I love to play something which defines by my own effort not to get stronger I need to be online or group up I am not saying POE is the best game for solo or if you are skill go play POE but I know POE has builds which no one has explore yet or even tons of builds/ set up waiting for new upcoming players to explore. I do not know about POE LB but I do know if you are serious about POE there is a place for just solo player who wanted to explore / challenge themselves/ourselves I dun think I am coming back to D3 because I think my "extra" time spend would be more on POE or as usual new upcoming ps4 games, nope I am not running S17 or S30 look at me now my M6 can do GR145 scenario LOL But I want to be thankful to Blizzard because it was D2 LOD that open my action RPG world although D3 is not a great game but I still felt it was fun over the years. I really stand by hoping D3 might one day evolve to a great game but as I can see the Team of Diablo has almost dissolve or left Diablo guess so I guess the NEW D4 game is going to be a witcher game there are a lot of upcoming "diablo" game in the making It's been fun blizz but since you gave up I believe it is time for myself to venture my time on other prospect too... have fun grinding guys :)Teresa22 Apr 9
Apr 9 How do I export my save data? I used to play on my old PS4, which is now effectively dead, so apparently my old save files are on there. Is that the only place my save files are? Aren’t they stored on the server at all?dontwantone2 Apr 9
Apr 9 Primal Items with multiplayer no chance? Why is there no primal items when played with multiplayersAngryQueen2 Apr 9
Apr 9 Trag'Oul Wings Xb1 ? so this is a stupid question but can i even get Trag'Oul Wings on xb1 and anther stupid question were do i check the diablo quests i need to do to get them i can't figure it out tried looking up videos no help what so ever and all the forms explained it in tech terms i didn't get. only area i found was seasonal quests. but thats not it. so please explain if can...dezmoralycan1 Apr 9
Apr 8 Switch season power level Anyone able to help a fellow Slayer of demons power level on the switch? Much appreciated :)Sephyxia65 Apr 8