Console Discussion

Apr 27, 2013 Welcome! Please Read Welcome to the Console Discussion forum! Please use this forum to discuss or ask questions about the console version of Diablo III. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and Guidelines before posting. Code of Conduct: http://us.battle.net/en/community/conduct Posting Guidelines: http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8728113106#2 Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the community site is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community.Lylirra1 Apr 27, 2013
Oct 27 Patch 2.6.1 Now Live on PS4 and Xbox One Greetings, nephalem! Patch 2.6.1 is now live for Diablo III: Reaper of Souls - Ultimate Evil Edition on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. For the PC version of the patch notes, please click here. Patch Highlights Class Set Revisions We’ve taken a top-down look across all class performance in Greater Rifts, and made several changes to bring as many gameplay styles as close in line to each other as possible, with a focus on the most popular or requested builds. Skill Changes Several skills have had their overall power buffed, while others have been tweaked for improved playability and performance. Item Revisions Numerous Legendary items have seen tweaks, yielding increased power for players to enjoy. Xbox One X Support Players on Xbox One X will be able to enjoy the game in 4K resolution. Items General Many Legendary and Set items have had their drop chance increased. Other Items Shields acquired by Necromancer players can now properly roll the +Max Essence affix Adventure Mode Rifts Reduced the number of deadends when Rifts choose the Temple of the Firstborn tileset Increased the amount of experience and Rift progress granted by the Hematic Disciple Increased the amount of experience and Rift progress granted by Blazing Guardians Increased the amount of experience and Rift progress granted by Smoldering Constructs Reduced the fog effect in the Shrouded Moors tilesets in Rifts The large Temple of the Firstborn tileset can no longer be selected for Greater Rifts The amount of experience and Rift / Greater Rift progress that Shock Towers provide has been increased Shield Pylons no longer reflects damage back to attackers Note: Reflecting damage back to attackers caused performance issues when encountering high density Challenge Rifts Increased the amount of materials that the Challenge Rift Cache drops The Challenge Rift Cache now always drops 10 Death’s BreathTyvalir0 Oct 27
Jul 26 Console: Some Items Disappear after Porting Hey all, We're aware of a current issue on both Xbox One and PS4 where, if certain items are left on the ground and your character ports to another location, those items may not remain once you return to them if there is no active player in that area. This currently applies to: Progress Orbs Health Globes Nephalem Glory Globes Gold Blood Shards We are actively working on a high priority patch for this, and it is currently undergoing testing. Because this can impact Blood Shards, we wanted to make sure players are aware and diligent in spending your shards prior to entering Rifts that may cap you out on the currency. We'll update this thread as soon as we have confirmation that the hotfix has gone live.Nevalistis0 Jul 26
56m season character creation issue on console Starting today I had trouble with seasonal character creation on my Xbox1x. I already had a season wizard that I've been playing all season 13, but when i went to rebirth my witch doctor I got the message (cannot create seasonal characters at this time) & when I went to create a new witch doctor it got to the screen saying "are you sure, blah blah..." but pressing "A" did nothing. I tried creating another seasonal character (i.e. crusader) & it went through without any trouble. Anyone else having a similar issue? P.S. Bliz pls look into thisKaerfemag0 56m
18h Fresh account, completing story on season Hi, I've just reset my ps4 Diablo account (because who doesn't like a fresh start) and was wondering if I make my first character a season character and complete the whole story campaign on season, will it unlock adventure mode on non season when the season finishes? ThankstH3dOuG9 18h
21h Ps3 Co op. 2018 Need help with Diablo 3 ultimate Evil Edition farming for Inferno rings and amulet and just general playing I have a 81st paragon crusader for now my psn is ChazyknifeYaguts. My friend is also with me his is imdawobot send me an invite newbs welcome.Crazy82 21h
23h Legit PS3 players list Decided to start a list of PS3 Diablo 3 and RoS players. Please leave your PSN, Whether you play just regular D3 or RoS and whether you play HC or SC. Thank you and I will try and update this list regularly. PSN Names: Nyr0-no-name - (RoS) (HC & SC) Mayhem_Barbie - (RoS) (SC) cdn_bacon13 - (RoS) (SC) ekunpsu -(RoS) (HC & SC) Bionicslhand - (RoS) (HC) MurdrHouse - (RoS) (SC) WickedPringles - (RoS) (SC) deadlyarrival - (RoS) (SC) Skullandbones94 - (RoS) (HC & SC) ZealousZealot - (RoS) (SC) oneoneonekc - (RoS) (SC) evilgodofhorror - (RoS) (SC) CadusBane - (RoS) (SC) braVeda_1 - (RoS) (SC) JRENFER - (RoS) (SC) sirevalance1977 - (RoS) (SC) dapperdanman21 - (RoS) (SC & HC) Jantunus - (RoS) (SC) jtall29 - (RoS) (SC) BYTsnakeman - (RoS) (HC) TheDeadCanDance - (RoS) (HC & SC) Sorlaq - (RoS) (SC & HC) THE-PARTY-GOD - (RoS) (SC) KillerOfSouls- - (RoS) (SC & HC) kainforgotten - (RoS) (SC & HC) atomix84 - (RoS) (SC & HC) Fergubs - (RoS) (SC) Nyarlathotep - (RoS) (SC) Lawbringer7 - (RoS) (SC) Teaghue - (RoS) (SC) Milfinator34 - (RoS) (SC) LucasAbbiati - (RoS) (SC) SDB001 - (RoS) (SC) RAWdirtnastydave - (RoS) (SC) kingbmo2 - (RoS) (SC) supermanzded - (RoS) (SC) Articulo_Mortis - (RoS) (SC) Rydlz - (RoS) (SC) Spawny421 - (RoS) (SC) Titanzdude - (RoS) (SC) ImrtalDarkns - (RoS) (HC) TeHdAbWiZ - (RoS) (SC) zamfir89 - (RoS) (SC) LokiF77 - (RoS) (SC) onlysim15 - (RoS) (SC) caraDloko - (RoS) (SC) Jizzasa - (RoS) (SC) Deathwishx2 - (RoS) (SC) Annihiliator86 - (RoS) (SC) Onetime497543321 - (RoS) (SC) Pwnda0 - (RoS) (SC) WreCdum - (RoS) (SC) Nemesis213 - (RoS) (SC) Guide- - (RoS) (SC) ObeyNig - (RoS) (SC) ZeeSw33ny - (RoS) (SC) snowman_dmork - (RoS) (SC) sneakenjonte - (RoS) (HC & SC) mod_prom37h3u5 - (RoS) (SC) Thisiscobras - (RoS) (SC) WhiteBoySlap69x - (RoS) (SC) Kobe_Ng_Pinas - (RoS) (SC) ticklemykelmo - (RoS) (HC) Snix9000000 - (RoS) (SC) seahawkfan2014 - (RoS) (SC) JRingo1717 - (RoS) (SC) BigSwede - (RoS) (SC) Hales - (RoS) (SC) WesleyKT - (RoS) (SC) EteruNamida - (RoS) (SC) Twizzler82 - (RoS) (SC) Airatome118 - (RoS) (SC) Dadywolf - (RoS) (SC) Cyriclez - (RoS) (SC) Am_I_Sheogorath - (RoS) (SC&HC) FrostyZero - (RoS) (SC&HC) Mr_Magnus - (RoS) (SC) Acclizal - (RoS) (SC) kainforgotten - (D3) (HC&SC)xNYROx325 23h
23h Xbox One - How do I remove Add Guest? Clicked "Add Guest" in the sign-in by mistake, now I have a duplicate tag(1). How do I remove this? Example: Jurgen Jurgen(1)Jurgen0 23h
1d Ps4 power levelling PS4 power leveling tonight add me juice-dawg if you need one or if you want a speed boost in paragonJuice2 1d
1d Wirlwind questions Havnt played since a few years after pc launch. Just picked it up for console for the fun of it. Whirlwind in general... i remember it being viable on end game, but it seems broken powerful now. Is whirlwind still the preffered end game build ? Also i remember 2 one handed being more viable, and google searches have seemed to confim this. Yet my lvl 35 2 hander does more damage than my 2 lvl 40+ one handers. All legendary weapons with similar stats and gems. Also does weapon length effect whirlwind reach ? Daggers say vs a big 2 hander.Hawk2 1d
1d 2.6.1a Has there been any word on when 2.6.1a will be coming out?Jesus39 1d
2d Headrigs gift Xbox one no show I have completed all four seasons chapters, including greater rift level 20 solo, blah blah blah, I even got my pet zombie teddy bear, but I haven't gotten headrigs gift. I'm using a demon hunter and got two peices of shadows mantel, heels and bane, but I got those from trading in bood shards, I've never opened a headrigs gift. Wtf overDreamstalker2 2d
2d Does PS4 controller disconnect? The new PS4 controller that came with the Slim models, does anyone know if D3 gives you a prompt that says your controller is disconnected if you unplug it from your PS4. So with the new controllers I guess you can play wired. This works on Xbox One without any batteries in the controller but if the controller disconnects your phuked, because the game does not pause, and if your playing hardcore then rip. However i am wondering if the ps4 will just immediately go into bluetooth mode or not if something goes wrong with the wired connection? I play on Xbox One X, and even with batteries in the controller my controller will disconnect for no reason, and it takes time to go into wireless mode. While I am in the process of getting the controller into wireless mode the game throws up a prompt without pausing the game to let me know my controller disconnected.Koldren1 2d
2d Dominion’s Revenge still not on PS4 ....and March is almost over!LittleTimmy9 2d
3d Ps4 server How come i cant connect to ps4 server? I deleted my file on my ps4 and still cant connect to servers...Diaf2 3d
3d Does anyone still play this on ps4? Hey everyone. New here. I got this game a few weeks ago for ps4 and I keep trying to find games to join and i get zip. I managed to get a couple of random people to join one game a week ago but still i get nothing. Just wondering if anyone out there still plays this on ps4?TheDuke4725 3d
4d Not receiving gifts PS4 Not sure why I'm not. Recently returned to D3 after hiatus and started regular non hardcore,non seasonal char from scratch. 1/2 way through campaign I added my paragons and hellfire goodies ;D due to excitement of Kanai,Rifts and everything else post campaign.. Added new friends since all previous are in Hiatus.. Started sending out a lot of looted gifts and misc monies to test this cause I notices I hadn't received anything yet which is odd.. Am I overlooking something? ~I can see my friends who are online in the main menu ~They are receiving f/ me ~I know the gifts are somewhat pety, but it does help the early game fun imo. *Does throwing bones @ noobs count as good-deed for the day=YES!McSipp5 4d
4d Key of evil not dropping on console This is just a short guide from my experience to get the key of evil to drop in ROS on the Xbox360 (C2.0.9.26803). I would assume that the ps3 version is the same. There are many good guides on the specifics of the ROS hellfire ring and how to obtain it, I will only list the drop locations specific to the 360 (1 recipe, 4 keys and 3 materials) Infernal Plans = Keywardenin Act IV - Silver Spire Level 1 Key of Bones = Keywarden in Act I - Fields of Misery. Key of Gluttony = Keywarden in Act II - Dahlgur Oasis. Key of War = Keywarden in Act III - Stonefort. Key of Evil = Infernal Machine of War > Realm of Turmoil Leoric's Regret = Infernal Machine of Bones > Realm of Discord Vial of Putridness = Infernal Machine of Gluttony > Realm of Chaos Heart of Evil = Infernal Machine of Evil > Realm of FrightKodiak35 4d
Apr 20 Curses! Looking 4 help This is my first character/first season ever, I need just one more conquest to finish it all. I’ve been able to Solo/duo everything, but now have hit a wall with this curses conquest. I’ve been at it for a couple weeks trying different builds and tweaking gear on my wizard. Even have a UE DH partner and still can’t manage anything past 320. I would appreciate any help PLEASE! I play PS4 name TiffBiff13Tiffany11 Apr 20
Apr 19 Rank console ! Is there a site that shows the console rank without having to enter the console?brunoo0523 Apr 19
Apr 19 Addiction Renewed There I was, staring into the vast void of good games this generation has failed to offer. Many of conversations starting with, "There is nothing to play..." I see Diablo 3, tucked away, next to all my other games. Whispering. Play me... As I slide the disc into my PS4, allowing the standard time of a download in today's world to finish, I hear another voice. With me...you shall control...the dead. Oh yea. The Necromancer came out, might as well level another character to 70. So, as Diablo installs, I grab up the Necro. The game finally loads up. Not sure what I want to do, I see this little green leaf. Season 13 needs you... Yea...sure ok. I have never done Seasons. So I start getting back into Diablo again... ...and now I am hooked. Surprisingly. With tackling seasonal challenges, loot grinding, and contemplating reinstalling Diablo 1 on my PC... Down...down...down the rabbit hole...swirling...swirling...stop...no time...demons must be slain. TL;DR - Why did I ever stop... Other Topics/Random Rants 1) Console Players are still segregated I see. 2) Whats the new hype? 3) I have never seen these new areas...still havn't just yet...intersting? 4) My top, before the extended break, was GR 40 solo Wizard. 5) Are loots goblins still a thing? I don't CARE IF WE DIE, you track that laughing little bastard down, and take out his eyes!!!ScottyDoo429 Apr 19
Apr 19 GR 83 and hit a wall.... So my build is the Rathma Skeleton Mage minion build and Jesseth with the Necromancer. DPS: 951k Armor: 25.1m Life: 1345k AttPerSec: 1.72 CriCh: 51.00 CritDam: 350 (maybe more...check when I get home) Skeleton Mage - Singularity Land of the Dead – Frozen Lands Bone Spikes – Sudden Impact Command Skeletons – Freezing Grasp Devour – Cannibalize Simulacrum or Decrepify – Enfeeblement I feel Decrepify is better for procs, but I have used both. I use the basic build set up. I have all the gear, I have been getting one hit K.O.ed since GR 70, but was managing it. Now I am stuck in my tracks. Is this the best Rathma can do? It’s like I literally ran into a brick wall with this.ScottyDoo4211 Apr 19
Apr 19 Goblin party I just had a huge goblin party on my ps4 in the moon clan cave level 2Jackal995 Apr 19
Apr 19 Huh...I just noticed something. In typical fashion, I posted my adventure story into the Vault. Not knowing why it was not here, I went to post it here again, and it disappeared. I did not realize there was an EU and a US version of battle.net. Considering that the internet is world wide, and helps connect everyone, I am unsure as to why this is neccesary. Anyway, ill leave this link here to the story of my epic Vault adventure, in case someone is bored and in for a quick read. https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/d3/topic/17618173693ScottyDoo426 Apr 19
Apr 18 How to get Cosmetic Pets on console? I just saw on the patch note Cosmetic Pets pick up gold now in 2.4 patch, but I can only find Cosmetic Pets as season reward. Does anyone know how I can get a cosmetic pet on PS4? Please share, thanks.VanityVow71 Apr 18
Apr 18 D3 RoS lfg Looking for player to chill with, i play non seasonal and season at the moment just got back into it from ps3 to ps4 can help new players level up fast too if needediXiin2 Apr 18
Apr 18 Looking for PS4 players New to PS4 D3 looking for some people to play with. I've played on PC before just not PS4. Only lvl 10 but seems noone ever joins to play. Osn tac086xSlimer15 Apr 18
Apr 18 Dominion's Revenge Pet? Are we getting the Dominion's Revenge Pet as well or is this pet only for PC?Hebarb37 Apr 18
Apr 18 This is how "pro's" start season How do (top global ranked) people get ahead and stay ahead in the beginning of seasonal? Get 4 people, Save up puzzle rings. Get to lvl 70 doing rifts. Get gear that's t13 worthy. Everyone uploads save 1 person uses all the puzzle rings, 4 people go in and complete all the vaults. Everyone uploads their save except the person who used puzzle rings, he downloads his save. Then the next person uses all his/her puzzle rings, rince, repeat. You'll never run out of gold, gems, crafting materials, and also find some gear while doing it. Have "fun" in blizzards condoned cheater paradise guys, im out.Offender13 Apr 18
Apr 17 PS4 T13 Bounties Looking for people interested in running bounties. I am a paragon 1000 crusader who runs them relatively quickly. Don’t really care how fast you are as long as you make an effort unlike half the people I run into in pub groups. I play most often between 9pm and 11pm est. Add me if interested Psn - MAQN292010Guldin4 Apr 17
Apr 17 Can I tansfer my Diablo items from xb1 to PC? I honestly really need help lmao.kotion6667 Apr 17
Apr 16 DMO Wiz - ET Interaction with 2nd Wiz Hi fellows, I searched online for a thesis, that I cannot explain by myself. Maybe you can help me with this. I already heard by a random wiz, that it is not useful to have a 2nd DMO wizard in the group. In a public game last week, a 2nd wizard (full primal) joined my grift game and I had the feeling that the dmg output dropped while standing next to each other. But I could not really quantify the dmg reduction. Is there any interaction of the enregy twister between two wizards? Is it possible that my already full buffed ET merges with the unbuffed ET of the 2nd wizard, which leads to a dmg reduction?koscler1 Apr 16
Apr 15 are our accounts now cross platform ? I have to ask the question, battle net being battle net. may I use my pc generated characters on my ps4 ? after all its all central right ? thanks in advanceschredder4 Apr 15
Apr 14 Primal crafted legebdaries? I’ve been trying to get a good “helm of rule” and I was wondering if it were possible to get a primal from a crafted legendary?HeMan1 Apr 14
Apr 14 PS4 Legit Players Community (How to Join) I realize there might be a number of groups out there, but finding them is going to be difficult since SONY didn't put a "search" feature like we suggested in the beta of this update, but here's how to join one, or rather, the one I created :D ** Note: By legit players, I mean no mod'd gear (obv), and no 10,000 paragon. I realize that playing in pub games, and someone might join with a mod'd out Gem of Ease, kill a few mobs, and all of a sudden you're 5-6k Paragon. Sh*t happens, so that's ok with me, but make sure people you want to join up on in the group have no problems with it. ** Due to an overwhelming response, I can't take anymore friend requests. my list takes forever to load up now :) You can leave your PSN here, and I'll send invites out OR: - Go on "Friends" - Search > (my PSN) iAvernus > Press X on my name > go on my profile - Scroll down on the left side, you'll see "Communities" - Press X on "Diablo 3: Legit Players Community" Easy. Now you'll be able to play with non cheaters, without fear. This group would be heavily moderated against modders. Feel free to invite friends. Have fun, hope to see you soon! **Sometimes I won't be able to add you guys immediately, but I will add you, no worries :)** Over 1100 members now! *** Please save your character AT LEAST once a week to a flash drive or whatever device you have. That way, in case you land in a group with some trolls, you can just close application, and reload your character. ***iAvernus372 Apr 14
Apr 13 looking for group PS3 d3 PC vet looking for group on ps3...in act 3 normal (medium) now rolling WD psn Ziggyy---Ziggy27 Apr 13
Apr 13 Cow level with Kanai's Cube If you have Bovine Bardiche http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/bovine-bardiche with you and come to Kanai's Cube you will see a new tab with 3 question marks ??? and there you use that weapon to open a portal to cow level prof http://i.imgur.com/dG65tgG.jpg You can find cow queen there and a quest, a lot of normal chests and at least 5 yellow ones and 4 like cursed chest ones and a lot of gold But shhh theres no cow levelNight13 Apr 13
Apr 13 Stash and slots It would be great if I had more storage in stash and if there were more character slots especially since I have to create a new character every seasonUpmostEclips2 Apr 13
Apr 13 Newb Question on Primals This is probably a stupid question, but do you have to finish GR 70 solo to unlock the primals? Thanks!DamenFaltor8 Apr 13
Apr 13 Dream team issue So I can’t find any answer about the dream team achievement. I have all characters to level 70. Shows unlocked in game challenges. The crusader box isn’t checked. I have tried leveling up characters a second time to see if it is bugged that way. Achievement is stuck at 43% which tells me that 3/7 are registered as reaching level 70. Any info would be appriaciated on ways to fix this glitch. All this has been done on the Xbox.Rathon1 Apr 13
Apr 12 HC PS4 Powerlevel Would any1 mind leveling me in Season HC PS4 please? Username: M-Y-S-T-Y-L-EPower4 Apr 12
Apr 12 Conquest is the hardest thing ever! Whoever made conquest is a jerk! If you look at the leaderboards only like 300 people even completed 4 out of 5 and on the completing 4 acts in a hour quest, only 8 people out of 40k people playing could complete that. Where they trying to get people to stop playing? I have been trying to complete one for 3 days and still cant! Not fun anymore.VikingStone6 Apr 12
Apr 12 Xbox One player - looking for groups I've just started up on Xbox One, I had previously played on Xbox 360. Looking for people to play with and help me learn the more advanced aspects of the game beyond standard completion to include Seasons, Adventure Mode etc. If you are aware of any introductory threads that may be of assistance I'd be grateful for any links. My gamertag is instantsneaker - add me and lets kill some monsters. Thanks!instantsneak1 Apr 12
Apr 12 need PS4 friends. Just returned w/ new char Not one of my friends still plays.. I hope they get beer goggles & pimples in their pudding. I'm in no rush & not gonna hit 70 in 2 sessions. trying to get fully immersed again,, Do you know how you spell 'add' with capitals? I sure as heck do! so immersed is a must. ;D add me if so I can share mailbox and then do whatevs when I get all grows up. PSN: McSippMcSipp0 Apr 12
Apr 11 Blizzard please read and fix Okay, so i made a speed build thats faster than anything i made before (300%+ movement speed), i been playing diablo 3 for years and so i have seen A LOT of changes throughout the years. There's also been bad decisions, and some of those decisions have caused console diablo players to be left behind. There's no report player, non seasonal has been flooded by mods, and now i had to find out the hard way that sprinter/speedrunner conquest is impossible and here's why: Too many points in the game where they make you wait unecessarily long, conversations that can not be skipped, on multiplayer you all need the perfect connection so cross continent is a no go: even then there's still rubberbanding issues, and for some stupid reason the game makes EVERYONE wait for 30 seconds after each act even though everyone has talked to the caravaneer, thats another 2 minutes wasted. Some enemies go down in phases now instead of being able to 1 hit (begin act 4), obviously there's no click&point either so i already feel neutered when playing some of the more precise builds (demon hunter, hota/raekor barb, wiz) It's time you give console players some advantages so we are actually able to make this conquest. The only reason i picked up this conquest in the first place is because the seasonal demands i do 3 conquests, which i have done, but for some reason killing 350+ enemies at a cursed chest (thats the 3rd one i completed, it even shows as completed in the conquest list), it doesn't count. FIX THIS Here's a video of the speedrun attempt and a final conclusion: https://youtu.be/rIOgO-01ZMY Let me know what you think. Mostly i feel that Blizzard needs to take time to make fixes, the joining error bug, the black screen bug, freezing up in multiplayer while earthquaking, people being able to prevent death by uploading/downloading on hardcore, predictable loot tables that make people reforge 10 of the same items to get full primal gear.... If i forgot to leave something out here let me know.. Blizzard should be working on fixes for those issues, make them a top priority instead of releasing new characters.. Why build on a foundation that's crumbling? Some of these issues have been there, unaddressed for years now, shame. I really want Blizzard to make some fixes before the start of the next season. If not? I will simply quit playing the game, but also release information that willruin the game for everyone on hardcore. Infinite legendaries, gems, craft materials and gold is what im talking about. Do the right thing BlizzardOffender13 Apr 11
Apr 11 PS4 Didn't receive any Season Rewards I finished Season 13 Chapter 1, 2 and 3 (they show up as completed and with a "congratulation" above the reward preview) on my PS4 but I didn't receive any rewards. This was my first time playing on PS4 (and my first season char), don't know how this should normaly work but after reading some post the rewards should appear the same way the horadric chests appear in the inventory after completing bountys... nothing there :( Thanks fopr your helpSaviour4 Apr 11
Apr 10 Newb question on Primals This is probably a very stupid questions, but I have to complete GR 70 solo to unlock the primals, don't I? My wife and I play as a team, and with her I can probably get through GR 70. Without, probably not at all yet LOL Just curious!DamenFaltor4 Apr 10
Apr 10 Primal Strongarm Bracers Just wanted to share these bad boys that just dropped from a GR 91. Secondary stat is icing on the cake. :) 6th Primal drop for me this season and the first usable one for my build. https://i.imgur.com/fSMBl49.jpgLordCaric5 Apr 10