rate the wizard above you :)

Wizard
Prev 1 4 5 6 24 Next
NIce archon wiz, craft some trifecta gloves for the dps jump, also consider slotting a ruby in ur weapon, archon beam doesn't proc crit as much as ppl think and it really makes a difference for xp farming :D.
09/26/2013 03:21 AMPosted by ReveVersant
@anwin Huuuuuge Archon. Big big int right there. 8.5/10

Thanks. Btw my DPS is buffed on the profile - actual unbuffed dps is 241k. I hope my gear is still good :-).
09/26/2013 03:22 AMPosted by TyroneBiggum
NIce archon wiz, craft some trifecta gloves for the dps jump, also consider slotting a ruby in ur weapon, archon beam doesn't proc crit as much as ppl think and it really makes a difference for xp farming :D.

I have a marquise ruby lying around. Will try that tonight.

Great gear - 9.5/10.

@ReveVersant - 7/10. Good luck!
good call.
@anwin u and me are in the same pit craft amulet^^. I know its ruff (70 and no success...)
any advise would be appreciated , thanks .
09/26/2013 04:22 AMPosted by lohak
@anwin u and me are in the same pit craft amulet^^. I know its ruff (70 and no success...)

I think we should not troll on a rate my thread. I will add you in game and continue the conversation :-).
@Neoshinji

8.5/10
Nice CM wizard mate, similar to mine but im jelous of your helm and orb :)

@ LorDLaW
9/10 . High stats huge Int and nice gear all around.
I've never been sure whether to keep stormcrow or go for mempo. my gear is a bit of a mess.

More like Neoshinji is 9/10 and LorDLaW is like 8/10/
You need a little work. 7/10 - Lose hellfire ring for a ias litany more DPS and more protection which you are short of. Try and get zuni like yours with the loh on there with crit chance instead of ias..

Litany is like a 160 AR ring so it will prove great benefit to suvival

How about now friend ? I know my gem could bring DPS but i think i am at the minimum life required, so when i gain paragon level example 20 level ( 70 paragon) i will change a vitality gem for an intelligence one.

Sound like a plan ? Should i replace something else ? I still can use shocking armor i keep dying, i have to stick with prismatic for now...

@yodatoy... I am trying to get to tht dps, nice setup man !
bangarang, nice wiz 9/10 tho im not great at rating other ppl's chr's..i cant seem to get any higher dps
Just switched over from a barb to a CM wiz so I'm still new to all of this.

CaptCaveMAn 10/10 solid EHP and DPS
@TripleT1

You've got the attack speed and CC down, now you need to pick your HP and AR. Try adding two more sources of AR in my opinion, and aim to at least break 40k life. Don't be afraid to drop CD from a trifecta item when in need of defenses. Improving your EHP and Mit will allow you drop Blood Magic, and switch Prismatic Armor for Shocking Aspect (major eDPS increase for us)

6/10 because a dead wiz deals no damage
Good start TripleT1. I would look at AR/Armor chest and belt to boost your mit. Also look for 400+ LOH on your Storm Crow. This will let you allow you to drop Blood Magic.

Drop your Astral Presence for something Evocation.
only thing good are my shoulders
@triple1 ya its a good start, you'll have to change our your chant force for a apoc, was mentioned to me, and it makes all the difference. upgrade gems when you get the chance..
You should improve your bench press and squat. It is the only way your meat will grow.
@waylander nice dps uve got there even without a chest :D
@kreyzie 8/10

Nice Archon - just needs more CD now, (or does it with the proposed CD cap...), and keep plugging away on crafting.
@suikoden 11/10

Damn awesome Archon wiz
@Jasechew 8.5/10
It may cost too much for small upgrades but there are still rooms for improvement.