what was i working for?

General Discussion
09/19/2013 10:04 AMPosted by Ishkur
Cause I was smart enough to realise how bad the game is several months ago and now enjoy the wait for the remove of AH and ladders and DIDNT FARM COUNTLESS HOURS FOR NO REASON.

This, +10000

And -10000 to all the idiots who took AH Tycoon 3 seriously. I am glad all your wealth is going to become useless.

Anyways I hope you guys made bank $$$ but please go play the stock market or something. I want to get loot from playing the game, not playing AH Tycoon.
That's why this game was terrible. People only farmed to hoard gold and buy upgrades, so glad the AH is being removed. Perhaps meaningful gameplay and content will take it's place.
I reinstalled path of exile and to my suprise the game looks great! They have really been updating all the graphics, animations and audio a lot. Was cool to see all the new ladders and races that werent huge wipes and super long seasons. The anarchy mode where you can invade other peoples dungeons and kill them sounds freaking awesome. Way more cutthroat than diablo. Im surprised with how much stuff they added. I wonder how long before they release new quests and stuff though?

They finally enabled player specific loot!!! I have a feeling ill be playing PoE a lot more. I can see that they love their fans and truly support their game. I know they will end up a great company over time.
09/19/2013 10:00 AMPosted by JacerX
Path of exile has no gold or auction house. So you are going to go play an even worse game without the features that you want?

It doesnt need the AH... It has a viable itemization system that is rewarding. Although I personally wish it had an AH or some sorta real time trading post. Where you post your item and then somehow declare would you would like for it. Then people make offers in real time as you are enjoying the game and a little message pops up asking if you want to trade or not. With the option to accept the trade a little bit later in case the player is busy killing something.
The whole idea of this game is to build a character that looks exactly like everyone elses character, so you can brag your character is one p level more than the other.

In fact, this game is a big p match.
I reinstalled path of exile and to my suprise the game looks great! They have really been updating all the graphics, animations and audio a lot. Was cool to see all the new ladders and races that werent huge wipes and super long seasons. The anarchy mode where you can invade other peoples dungeons and kill them sounds freaking awesome. Way more cutthroat than diablo. Im surprised with how much stuff they added. I wonder how long before they release new quests and stuff though?

They finally enabled player specific loot!!! I have a feeling ill be playing PoE a lot more. I can see that they love their fans and truly support their game. I know they will end up a great company over time.

Welcome aboard, Exile. :)
09/19/2013 10:35 AMPosted by CelticTerror
Cause I was smart enough to realise how bad the game is several months ago and now enjoy the wait for the remove of AH and ladders and DIDNT FARM COUNTLESS HOURS FOR NO REASON.

This, +10000

And -10000 to all the idiots who took AH Tycoon 3 seriously. I am glad all your wealth is going to become useless.

Anyways I hope you guys made bank $$$ but please go play the stock market or something. I want to get loot from playing the game, not playing AH Tycoon.

Ok, game wealth eh? So I am pretty wealthy in the game, just play for fun so don't really care what happens. Presume I will continue to have fun.

Seems like you need it your way or you simply quit. That is a very mature attitude. Wonder what will happen when it still takes hundred of hours of playing the game to get to the top, then what will your complaint be? The game wasn't tuned for your personal sensibilities?

PS: I'm trying to imagine where every piece of loot that exists in the game came from, if it wasn't from PLAYING THE GAME!
the meek shall inherit
09/19/2013 09:30 AMPosted by Warcalls
i workd since his games launch to collect gold. not items. thats how THEY made the game.

True, you're right, gold had meaning, more than it should in a game like Diablo. Thus, unskilled players could accomplish more than skilled ones.

Most buying D3 didn't expect that, they expected progression through loot instead of progression through credit card or flipping in AH. So they left. Current changes are meant to return to play Diablo, instead of Monopoly. It's likely that for 1 quitting in rage because game stopped being "who gets fun making more gold", 5 will return when game is "who gets fun at hack and loot".

I hope you can understand that.
09/19/2013 09:26 AMPosted by Warcalls
i farmed countless thousands of hours to aquire GOLD. for what? uninstalling this game as we speak. Path of Exile save us.

Another person who has lost their way. Poor lost soul. I hearken for the days of old when playing games were all about the enjoyment and not gaining great wealth.
09/19/2013 09:26 AMPosted by Warcalls
i farmed countless thousands of hours to aquire GOLD. for what? uninstalling this game as we speak. Path of Exile save us.

Lol

What did you intend to do with that thousands of hours farmed gold?

Buy other items? You can right now, you can couple months before it close down and the new expansion release. So your point is invalid if thats the case.

Sell it? You can still sell it, of course the price dropped a bit but you can still sell it. Anyway going to work is better/safer/faster then farming gold on D3. So then again it make your point invalid.

Path of Exile is not for everyone. The graphic disgust me, the characters and abilities are unfun and i dont like the grid. So no, path of exile is not for me.

So why do you farm so much goal? what was your purpose with making a fortune?
Didn't you play for fun ?

I mean, that's the point of video games, you know.
lol.. Path of Exile To funny OP.
The whole idea of this game is to build a character that looks exactly like everyone elses character, so you can brag your character is one p level more than the other.

In fact, this game is a big p match.

My P is bigger than yours...
PoE was fun for 2 days. Uninstalled after that.
09/19/2013 12:47 PMPosted by End

Not posting on your Diablo avatar anymore?
09/19/2013 12:48 PMPosted by gauss

Not posting on your Diablo avatar anymore?

I can't.