Critical RMAH Error! Happening Both Ways(Buy/Sell!)

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 8 Next
I believe the problem is that Bizz had all this money in the bank, meaning, folks like myself who had accumulated $200 in their accounts. Now people are spending that money, and bizz is having to put that money out. This is probably a huge amount of cash flow leaving Bizz.

Just an unintended consequence of not thinking through their announcements.
I believe the problem is that Bizz had all this money in the bank, meaning, folks like myself who had accumulated $200 in their accounts. Now people are spending that money, and bizz is having to put that money out. This is probably a huge amount of cash flow leaving Bizz.

Just an unintended consequence of not thinking through their announcements.

A business would put client money on the liability side of its balance sheet not the asset side, unless they have morons running accounts.
same thing I havn't received my items in 72 hours and that's since the email, says completed I just havnt gotten them In my completed tab yet..
Another day~
lol yep still waiting...........
I'm up to 6 days and counting now. This is bull s**t
09/22/2013 01:33 PMPosted by Reflex

me too!
09/22/2013 01:33 PMPosted by Reflex

Let me know how customer service is on 3rd party :)
09/22/2013 07:00 PMPosted by WrathofShane

Let me know how customer service is on 3rd party :)

lol. might be better
09/20/2013 09:08 PMPosted by Xus
anyone else not receiving payout from RMAH for transaction since the 17th? seems to be a recurring/same old problem for the RMAH, likely to be caused by the maintenance on the 17th.

I've been having a different issue. I haven't been receiving email confirmation for some of my sales, sales that haven't cleared yet. But they didn't happen on the 17th. :/
7 days, woo. Yeah third party sure wouldn't make you wait 7 days for something YOU'VE ALREADY BOUGHT. Hah.
09/22/2013 08:33 PMPosted by Vicc
anyone else not receiving payout from RMAH for transaction since the 17th? seems to be a recurring/same old problem for the RMAH, likely to be caused by the maintenance on the 17th.

I've been having a different issue. I haven't been receiving email confirmation for some of my sales, sales that haven't cleared yet. But they didn't happen on the 17th. :/

its since 17th :) meaning 17,18,19,20,21,22 and 23~ i did received the emails but i dont get the payout from sales.
09/22/2013 08:33 PMPosted by Reflex
7 days, woo. Yeah third party sure wouldn't make you wait 7 days for something YOU'VE ALREADY BOUGHT. Hah.

its 7 days and counting :D
another day arghhh, from 17th sep
I received about half my payment for items that sold post 17th. The other half is still stuck on processing, and it been 5 days already. Blizzard's response was now it can take up to 10 days due to the spike in RMAH usage.
09/22/2013 10:08 PMPosted by Recon
I received about half my payment for items that sold post 17th. The other half is still stuck on processing, and it been 5 days already. Blizzard's response was now it can take up to 10 days due to the spike in RMAH usage.

seems to be in a situation better than most of us
counting~
Another Day.. Still no items.